Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 9 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:17 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Lily sigh and nods.
"I guess you are right."
She says when you tell here there are a reason.

Darrian looks at Tane then he nods.
"I should be getting back to my experiments but sure I guess I can spare a few minutes."
He said.
"How can I help you young man?"

Saturday:

Beatrice quickly falls asleep, she can talk longer now than a few days ago but she still tired quickly and soon she slept, though it was a fitful sleep where she mewled softly with pain and the terrors of nightmares.

You exit the Node chamber and find Amadeus standing guard outside the old Verbena gave a tired smile.
"Allot better after a few hours of sleep, thank you."
He said then he glanced towards the door to the Node room.
"But I worry for her, my apprentice did not deserve this happening to her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:54 am

Friday:

Darrian nods though he looks a little hesitant.
"Well yes certainly, however the Solificati only recently joined the Order of Hermes as a House so it depends on whatever you mean you want me to tall her about the Solificati or the Order of Hermes for I might not be the best qualified for the latter.

Saturday:

"She is getting better but I fear how traumatized she is. Master Telar say it can be months or years before she is completely well again, I am not sure she can survive that long in this condition."
The old Verbena said in a concerned tone of voice.
"Hum...I would rather thing some of the unused space in the attic would be better for an infirmary than down here in the basement."
Amadeus said sounding skeptical of the idea.
"All we have here are the Node, Tass storage and ritual rooms and we need them to have the function they where intended to. Having an infirmary is a good idea but not down here."
He said.
"The reason why my apprentice and the Mercere was taken down here is that we needed a secure place, that do not mean this is a good place for a permanent infirmary, the only place there is room for beds down here would be the ritual chambers and we need those for magickal works, the Node room is not large enough for several beds and besides it have a dirt floor not exactly the best for an infirmary, also well it is our Node, it is meant to be a place to meditate and reinvigorate ourselves."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:49 am

Friday:

"Hum...so you are looking for a mentor for the young lady then?"
Darrian asked.
"Well I guess I could tell her about the Solificati, though joining this House is no dance on roses, many still blame us all for Heylel Teomim's actions and many look to us with suspicion."
He said.
"However if you still want me to tell her about my Tradition I will do so."

Saturday:

"Well there is only one storage room down here in this section of the basement and it is needed to store Tass and magickal items...but we might be able to create a new room...dig it out of the bedrock, I still think using some of the free space in the attic is a easier solution for an infirmary though."
Amadeus said and nodded.

The old Verbena got a concerned look in his eyes.
"I doubt that any of the Enforcers would be harming Beatrice now from a distance, what they did, they did on legal grounds...however I can do a banishing on her to wipe away any influences, just to be safe."
He muttered.
"I do not know the names of those blasted Hermetics, Jeffry should know though. However what I do know is that yesterday two of them was kidnapped by the Nephandi, the Chief managed to rescue one of the kidnapped Masters but one of them are still unaccounted for...we suspect the Nephandi plan to sacrifice him."
The old mage said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:49 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"About the Order of Hermes well I can give a short description but I do not have the time to go through each house."
Darrian said.
"The Order of Hermes are ritual magicians that base their Paradigm on the Greek/Egyptian Hermetic Tradition, it is a bit difficult to go though all of the details of Hermetisism as that is a discussion that will take hours and I have a few minutes...perhaps the young lady might be better served by an apprentice level book on Hermetic theory and practice?"
The alchemist suggested.

Saturday:

"I doubt that Beatrice is the target...it is more likely she sense this Hermetic in some ways..."
Amadeus said and sigh.
"Well a banishing can be done to try to break any contact between them but before that trying to trace that contact can give us an indication as to where the missing Master of the Art might be located, and if the Nephandi have him, even if he can rot for all I care, I do not want the Nephandi to get any of their goals fulfilled."
The old Verbena said.
"It is worth a try to see if my apprentice have a link to this person and if so, if we can learn something from it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:36 am

Tane:

Ah, well, if there's a book that can help her understand the Hermetic Paradigm then, by all means, that'd be great!

"Let me think...English I presume...start with the Kybalion, then move on to Basic Hermetic Theory by Bonisagus it is standard reading for young members of my Tradition...the first you find in the philosophy section and the second in the Hermetic section of the Library."
The alchemist said and pointed out two shelves.

Want to try to do it? or you'd like to rest a little more?

"I am fine, let us see what we can find out, if you would not mind standing guard out here while I cast a rote on Beatrice? We might need the Chief for this but I do not want her to have to hear a Hermetic chant and work magick, not yet it might remind her of...well you know."
The old Verbena said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:59 am

Friday:

You find the books Darrian mentioned in one of the selves, one of them is a big tome bound in red leader, the other a small blue cloth bound book.
"Ah yes, well good luck with that Mr Karyak, Miss Gray...was there anything else then? For I really should get back to my experiments."
The Solificati asked.

Saturday:

Amadeus nodded he went into the Node chamber and sat down beside Beatrice and gently stroked her hair for a moment before he took his dagger and carved a symbol into the palm of his own hand and held the bloody hand over his apprentice's head and concentrated. After a while he nodded to himself and rose, Beatrice was still sleeping. Amadeus glanced at the Mercere for a moment then he walked back out to Tane.
"There are arcane connections there, everyone have them, but some of them are to her soul, I will have to speak with Morgan about this, now I do not think Bee is in any danger, but this could be used to find the Nephandi's prisoner and perhaps put a damper on their plans."
The old Verbena commented with a dry smile.
"That that I particularly wish to save one of those six bastards, but if it hurt the Nephandi...well, we all want to hurt the Nephandi now don't we."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 am

Tane:

No, sir, sorry for taking your time away. he said with a smile.thanks for the help He said offering a hand.

Darrian nodded and took Tane's hand in a firm grip and nodded, then he signaled his dog and gave both of the young mages a nod before he walked out of the library.

Don't underestimate the power of a master on correspondence and spirit... That conections could be used to guide anything... i guess i'm just an ignorant boy affraid of what he doesn't understand. Tane sighed, this morning getting more and more frustrating by the moment.

"Yes an arcane connection can be used for any kind of magick, but this connection is placed with Beatrice, when this Master of Spirit touched her Avatar he left a bit of his own energy if you want to call it that, behind, so she is in possession of the arcane connection not him."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"It is good to be cautious Tane, however remember no matter how much I hate these Enforcers, what they did was not done in some murderous rage, they see themselves as upholders of the law, it is unlikely they would use some sort of sneak attack...well unlikely for all of them save fucking D'Angelo that is."
The old mage said getting angry just by mentioning the woman's name.

I wouldn't save them, but they are fuel for ths fucker's fire and i'm not eager to make that favor to them. But we might as well let them there to rot once we kick some nephandus ass.

"Unfortunately we are in a war Mr Karyak, meaning that if we can find our missing Traditionalist and have the chance to we have to save him no matter how much I do not want to, and beside the Nephandi are looking for a Master of Time to sacrifice meaning we can not leave him be, we have to get him to safely out of there, if nothing else then to deal a blow to the Nephandi."

If we got where the Nephandi is, i can get some werefolk support and might as well get some spirit's help. Other chantries would help us, surey, and maybe that couple of masters... I think we could take the fight to them.

"We are going to have to since they are planning to strike tomorrow, however...first let us see if we can find their prisoners and then take it from there, getting some aid from the fera would be useful though, they can be powerful allies."
The old healer said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:23 am

Friday:

Tane gave the books to Lily. Ok, you have a lot to read! This is the thing the Hermetics base their ideas on. It's the base of their philosophy, really interesting. he said with a smile. You feel ready to keep going through the place or you're too tired?

Lily took the books and smiles.
"I will read them."
She said then she shook her head.
"I am not tired...are all these people we have met here mages as well, they can do...things?"
She asked.
"I never realized that there where so many."

Saturday:

The sacrifice will take place tomorrow? He asked, seriously. Why didn't you say that? We have to be ready and prepare a plan for the attack, and if we now know where they are.... We should attack with all we have. Shall i talk with the werepeople now? Ask them to come to a war council?

"If rushing in blindly would be effective Tane, we would have already done so, we need information about their defenses and wards. We know to some degree where their Labyrinth is, but that do not mean we are ready to rush in, we need to know more remember when a mage have the time to prepare she is the most dangerous at all, as such being the attacker in a siege against willworkers put one at an enormous disadvantage. However there is a good chance they are not keeping their prisoners at the same place as they are have their main Labyrinth, meaning if we can free their prisoners, we might be able to put a stick in their plans and at the same time perhaps capture prisoners to get information from."
The old Verbena said.
"But yes the time of attack is near so getting in touch with the fera are a good idea and ask if they are willing to help us, have them send a representative here to join in when we plan the attack."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:29 pm

Tane:

Friday:

All of Boston has less than a hundred mages, but yeah, we're a lot for our numbers. he admitted. With 20 people or so in every chantry they had around 50 people, wich was a lot, not counting the nephandis and their minions.

"There are only one hundred mages in all of Boston?"
Lily asked her eyes widened.
"How many mages are there in the world?"

there are other two chantries in the city but they're not so many, in fact, they are a little less people and not having a good time right now.

"There are three places like this in the city?"
The young woman asked.
"What are those places like?

Ok then, I'm the only Dreamspeacker, the verbena... i'd like to take you to the life tree, we got no Akhashick brothers, choristers and euthanatos out of reach, the hermetics we've talked with, also virtual adepts... Only Sons of ether left, but i don't know any, so... let's go see Miss day.

"I do not know who Miss day are or what most of the names you just said are Tane but sure, let us go and speak with this woman."
Lily said.
"What are the Dreamspeakers by the way, are that your Tradition?"

Saturday:

Ok, i'll talk to them. We'll see how we could help you get there... THey used a little wood's spirit to attack and spy others, maybe it knows something else.

"Thank you, any aid is welcome."
Amadeus said.
"It is not getting there that is the problem, it is surviving the attack long enough to do some good."
He added.
"Hum...well if this spirit you speak about might know something, would you please talk with it and see what it knows?"

(OOC: There are five Chantries in Boston in this game. Steelhaven which have a little under thirty members, Riverside which have about fifteen, Lux Itineris which have about 45 Awakened members, Westchapel which have about 20 and Five Sisters which have about ten members. In addition there are thirty five Nephandi though Tane do not know that, and whoever many Marauders, Orphans, Craft members and Technocrats there might be.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:35 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:45 am

Tane:

Friday:

How am i supposed to know how many beings with the power to bend reality (this is, scape from me) are there in the world? We're looking for just one of them in this city...

"I guess I just thought there might be lists or something."
Lily said and scratched her head.
"But then I guess I was wrong."

Never been to the other chantries, i just joined this one, in fact. But some are more mystical, some are more mundane.

"Hum...Tane, why do mages form Chantries? Is it to learn from one another or for mutual protection? A sort of safety in numbers thing?"
The young woman asked.

Henrietta Day is a Hollow One, this is, mages that follow a wide paradigm made by most of the ideas of the new age magick culture. She's also a Hedge Witch, wich means, in her words, that she's half awaken and can perform rituals but not exactly magick like us.

"There is different kinds of magick?"
Lily asked and sounded surprised then she gave a bit of a frown.
"This is getting more and more complex."

As for Dreamspeackers... Dreamspeackers are mages that excell in the Spiritual knowledge: we are the masters of the other worlds beyond our own and their beings, transformation in a deep level and all that means. We are along with the Akhashick (asian Mages) one of the most fragmented traditions. Most of us are old way indigenous shamans from all over the world, and we have the boundaries and ways of our people, so everyone sees the world differently.

"So your Traditions are shamans Tane? That is cool. Is that why you know so much about spirits?"
Lily asked she looked at the Dreamspeaker as he spoke about his Tradition.
"It sounds like that for you, a name and the box of a Tradition is more well just that, a box since others need one to put you in rather than seeing a bunch of individuals."
She mushed.

What unites us is that we see the world from a spiritual view, this is, that everything that exists is simply a part of the body of a spirit. Every flower has it's spirit, as much as every table, person or landmass, and is the spirit within it that matters and lives truly. Without the spirit of this all, nothing could exist for the very essence and existence is the spirit within.
I myself see this spirits repressented as songs, but, yoou know, all of us is different

"There are spirits in everything? I know there are elemental spirits, I have met those, hell one of them saved my life, but in tables and things as well?"
Lily asked and her eyes darted around.
"Are you saying every little thing have a spirit? That...is...well I guess it makes sense but that is a odd concept to consider."
She muttered.

Saturday:

Will do, then. Hey, you know where our vampire guest is?

"Mr Lenoe? Yes if you go back to the intersection of corridors and go down the other one you will find a storage room three doors down, he is there, but what do you want with him? He is ehm...restrained and probably sleeping given the time of day."
Amadeus wondered and glanced at the Dreamspeaker.
"Also be careful with him, his kind can be unpredictable to deal with."
He muttered and there was a look of disgust on the Master of Life's face at the thought of something that was walking around yet not being alive.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:36 pm

Tane:

Friday:

They might be, but better people than me have them.

Lily just nodded at that.

All of them, makes everything easier and lets us pool and share resourses and protect us fro another things, have people to help over with rituals, etc.

"Well it do make sense...and I guess it would be nice to at least visit a place like this, be with someone who do not think I am crazy all the time."
The girl said as she glanced around the library.
"I just never imagined that something like this actually existed."

Yeah, it is. Well, we make dinamic magick, that is, we choose what to do and we do. Hedge wizards, vampires and werefolk perform static magick, that is, magick contained in rituals, grimoires, etc, just like medieval idea of magick. Obviously, this is a lot more limited, but not so bad: they got less paradox, or none, in some cases.

"Ah...so static magick is more practiced, less free to do whatever you want kind of thing?"
Lily asked then she shook her head.
"And here I am still trying to wrap my head around the idea that there actually exist vampires."
She muttered.
"And about everything else from folklore."

More like i'm gifted. I can do things with spirits that no other can, no other that i know of, at least. THey seem to like me a lot and i have found i can channel them easily.

"Hehehe you are like a spirit whisperer."
The young woman said and gave a bit of a laugh.
"It is a nice gift to have though."
She added in case Tane thought she was laughing at him.

The idea of the tradition is to make our practices have a voice in the council of the traditions, not much more.

"There is a Council...ehm like the Jedi council or something?"
She said and blushed over how her question must sound.

Yeah, why is that so strange. Most are not awakened, but that does not mean that theya ren't there. You can learn to awaken those spirits and make them get a conciousness. It's in fact not that hard. But that means that, if they're not awaken, you can't see them like you see elementals.

"Not strange I guess but very different from what I have always thought about the world, it is a nice idea though."
Lily said and looked down-
"So when they awaken they become aware of us or something?"
She asked.

Saturday:

The other boy, the one with the poisoned avatar asked me for a photo of him, i'll just take a picture and i'll give it to him, then i'll get to Narim and ask him for advise about the sick bay

"Ah I see, well ok then, just do not harm the vampire he is more or less a guest here and I have to warn you that he is kept with a stake through his heart...the picture might be somewhat gruesome."
Amadeus warned.
"Do give Narim my best."

and then i'll get some goat's fur, that prevents bedsores from beatrice's restraints and back, i'll get them to her

"Ah yes I keep healing those but she..."
The old healer closed his eyes and looked pained.
"The agony she is in comes and goes, at times she just scream and trash around, she is always in some pain but it blossoms at times and there is nothing...nothing I can do but hold her down while she screams until she loose consciousness."
He said very softly.
"And then there are the nightmares and the panic attacks where she strain her wrists."
The Verbena's hands formed fists.
"Fuck I want to help her but there is nothing I can do but keep healing her wrists and trying to get her to eat and drink...I hate this."
He muttered.

and then i'm talking to miss Day to see if she wants or can help with getting werefolk to help in the fight... too little hours in the day, my friend. Take care of the little one in the mean time.

"Hum...Miss Day have contacts among the fera? Most interesting but yes I will take care of Bee and the Mercere, take care Tane and thank you."
The old mage said and gave a thin smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:10 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Well, you've already been accepted so you're free to come and go around as you please, and i even should encourage you to do it. Be inquisitive and try to learn from everyone, try to find points in common with everybody or translate their ideas to your terms and you'll find yourself learning something new every day.

Lily nodded she gave Tane a smile.
"I will do that, I think I could talk with people every day for who knows how long and I would just scratch the surface of what there is to learn though."

Yah, i think we got one in the basement to protect him... and i might introduce you some werepeople today or maybe another day. They got beautyful tales.

"You have a creature from folklore in the basement? What kind...and by werepeople do you mean...I mean you said you had a wereshark friend but there are other kinds as well? And I am just trying to wrap my head around one of those..."

being the Vessel for a spirit is always an intense union between essences and shows you how to be humble

Lily just nodded at that she gave Tane and impressed look.

I don't know what a Jedi is, but if they're superpowerful smug politicians living in a pocket reality, yeah, just like that.

"You have never seen Star Wars? Man we need to pop some popcorn and break out the DVDs."
Lily said and gave Tane and incredulous look.
"When that is said that is pretty much the right description yes...sounds...problematic."

Exactly. Even things like a toaster or a computer have spirits within it. tehy know a lot although they're young.

"Now that is not going to be creepy at all the next time I go to the loo or take a shower and know that the toilet is alive and watching me."
Lily said with a bit of a grin.

Saturday:

Hey, why would i harm hi? i'll make sure to not include the chest in the picture.

"Some mages are not to fond of his kind and might decide to harm him while he is helpless. Now as for the picture, I would not know I have only briefly seen him carried in but I hear that being staked for a vampire hurts like hell so it is doubtful his face is frozen in the most peaceful expression you can imagine.

You're doing more than enough, and she couldn't have done it without you. Don't be hard on yourself.

"No...I should have found some way to protect her...I should be out there hunting down a damned Nephandus for Master Telar to use to carve up the Avatar of to use the bits to repair Beatrice's soul...that is what I should be doing but I have been needed here."
Amadeus muttered angrily he was clearly frustrated.

Yeah, her former husband was a Gurahl, werebears. They were healers, so she has seen other injured fera. It might be the case of her having some contact with any of them, and through them, other people. Maybe the Gurahl even have a way to help heal Bae, but i don't think so. I should give it a try, at least.

"Hum...interesting, Miss Day have quite a few surprising sides."
Amadeus said.
"And yes just about anything is worth a try to help Bee."

Tane pat his shoulder as a goodbye and went over to the vampire's place

Amadeus gave Tane a nod as he left. You get to the right corridor, there are several doors here that are guarded, outside of what have to be the door to the room Lenoe is being in a stocky man with dirty blond hair stood leaned against the wall reading a small, red cloth bound book, he put the book away when Tane got close.
"And who are you?"
He grumbled, the man had clearly be placed there to guard the undead guest.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:40 am

Tane:

Friday:

Reality is big business.

Lily giggled a little at that.

He actually came on his own. I have a werechark friend, and i know of wereSpiders, bears, crows, wolves and cats. I'm sure there are a lot more, but i haven't met them. The least you see them transform, the better, always means trouble.

"Werewspiders? Oh my..."
The girl said and looked quite shocked.
"They do not like it if you see them transform? Is it disgusting and painful like in most of the movies?"

Jajajaj i lived my adolescence in a volcano and in the woods, with the regular travels to the city. THere is much i can learn from you, too.

"Very well then we have to sit down and watch some movies soon."
Lily said and smiled.
"You lived in a volcano is not that dangerous, was there not a chance it could blow?"
She asked and raised an eyebrow.

As long as you don't awaken some panties, i don't think they'd care too much of your privacy. A lot...

Lily gave a big laugh at that.
"No, let us try to avoid that."
She griped.

Saturday:

Hear yourself, amadeus! That's a horrible thing to do, and it will only be done as a last resort. Remember always that, having another mentor, Beatrice would have ended just like them. They are slaves as much as they're monsters. We need to free them and, if we can, cleanse those avatars so they can do some good.
Don't throw your humanity just because you're frustrated, that creates Nephandi.

Amadeus sigh.
"I am not so sure one can cleanse a Nephandus Tane but you are right, it would mean torturing a prisoner in the worst possible way and...for whatever else they are, they are still human beings, it would not be right."
He muttered then he shook his head.
"I just hate to see her suffer, and I fear what the long time psychological effects of her pain and terror will be, I worry about her so much."
He admitted.

But have done all you could and haven't done anything wrong. It's others fault and you've fullfilled your responsabilities and more. ANd, everything will be alright.

"I could have tried to get to Cerberus, their leader have an apprentice that is like her and he might have taken us in, the difficulty would have been to get there without being hunted down...but I could have tried."
The old mage said softly.

Hello there. I'm Tane Karyak, Dreamspeacker. I'm also Master Telar's apprentice. One of our patients asked for a picture of our guest, Mr Lenoe, who he has said is a friend. I'm here to take it, it will be only a minute. May i come in?

"A Dreamspeaker studying under a Virtual Adept, now that is an odd mix if I have ever heard one."
The guard muttered then he nodded.
"I am Ingmar Rush bani Verbena...yes you may take a picture of Mr Lenoe if you want, he is asleep though I do not know if you will be able to wake him up and be careful, their blood is poison to us I hear."
Ingmar said as he moved out of the way so Tane could get in.
"Also it is a pretty brutal sight in there."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:44 am

Tane:

Friday:

THat'd be the least... they're preparing for a fight if they change, you don't want to see what they fight, or fight one.

"I do not want to fight anyone, least of all any werecreatures."
Lily said and scratched her head.
"That being said though it would be quite a thing to see I think. Have you ever seen one change?"

Na, the spirit of the volcano was a friend of my mentor. He was a little overzealous of the place.

"The spirit kept the volcano from erupting? That is quite impressive."
The young woman said sounding astonished.
"Was the volcano like his body, that spirit I mean, as it his body?"

Saturday:

We can try... we should try to make it, and if we can't, we need to try t make it as clean as possible.

Amadeus nodded at that though he did not say anything.

You'd have been killed and Bae would have been alone. Maybe, if we would have been together, we might have been able... but might have beens are not useful now. We have her to take care now, and we can't change what's done.

Amadeus sigh then he nodded and looked at Tane.
"Yes well at least now she is free from legal harassment for a while...she have to be re sentenced since the old sentence was declared to be in violation of the law, but it should be just a formality, hopefully. Now all we can do is care for her and hope that she recovers."

She didn't belive in it at the begining, either, but she's worked past it.

The guard grinned.
"Well now good luck with that training, if you pull of learning from a Virtual Adept you would be the guy to go to when trying to translate one Paradigm into another."
He said sounding half impressed half amused.

NO, their blood is poison if you drink it. I'm not planning on suiciding my avatar just now, thanks. I'll try to make it a little less horrific, then.

"Good then you know of the dangers."
Ingmar said as he moved aside so Tane could get into the storage room turned cell.
"Very well but be aware that it is a living thing in there...ehm...self aware thing at least, do not poke and prod him to much, give him some dignity poor guy it do take guts to surrender to us the way he did."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:40 pm

Friday:

Sure. It's... complicated. It's like your head can't fully comprehend what you're seeing, and then, it has already changed.

"Well at least I am going to get a headache from all you are telling me."
Lily griped.

You could say the volcano was it's body, yeah. it looked like a great dragon, but millions of little claws erupted from the wings, which were more suited to swimm in the magma.

"A spirit that looks like a dragon...that is so cool."
The young woman said.
"Do there exist actual dragons Tane, there seam to exist just about anything else it seams."

Saturday:

Anytime hahahhah! It's just about hearing. He said with a shrug. He nodded to the last advertences and entered the storage room.

Ingmar looked rather confused, but he shrugged and let you into the storage room. On a bed of sorts lay a small, thin man, he was not very impressive to look at, his hair was mouse brown and lanky and worn long on top so it fell into his eyes, he had a large nose an thin lips and wore a white, now blood stained shirt, a brown knitted jacket and brown pants. Dennis Lenoe was a horrid sight where he lay though, his face was frozen in a mask of horror and pain, razor sharp fangs protruded from his upper gums and his mouth was open as if locked in a frozen scram. His eyes was rolled back into his skull but was open, probably due to the fact that the vampire was sleeping. The man's hands where gripping the sheets bellow him in a death grip as if he had grabbed onto it for comfort before the stake went in, the rest of Lenoe's body was stiff, his back was slightly arched, his leg taught, his head bent back, it was as if he had gotten an electrick shock and been frozen in time as his body jerked. The vampire's chest was a bloody mess and a roughly shaped stake jutted out from his broken ribs. Someone had tried to make Lenoe a little more comfortable, a blanket was placed over his legs, not that it would do much since he had no body heat, and pillows was placed under his head, beside the bed stood a small radio and currently it played classical music, a small distraction for the paralyzed monster so he had something else to occupy his mind with than than his own currently painful and probably terrifying condition.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:58 am

Tane:

Friday:

You'd grow to love your headaches.

"Well they are better than the headaches my mother give me with her judgments and prattle."
Lily mutters and sigh.

Not exactly dragons... i think they existed and died ut with magic, but i am sure someone has one somewhere. Start a quest looking for one! He proposed as he lead her to mrs Day place.

"I would love that, however I have a feeling such a quest might end up keeping me out past my curfew."
The young girl said with a giggle.
"And that would freak my mother out to no end and she would probably have me committed...again."
She said bitterly.

You arrived at the hedge witch's door, a tall, dark skinned woman with her hair in a multitude of braids passed you by in the hallway and gave you a polite nod, and a thin man with a crooked back hurried past making notes in a small book, he barely noticed you and Lily was there but gave a bow before he hurried onward, for the most part though the Chantry was fairly quiet.

Saturday:

Hello, mr Lenoe. I know you can hear me. I'm here because your friend asked to take a picture of you. He misses you a lot, but we can't risk it to bring him.
So, i'm taking a picture, ok? sorry if it's not the best you've been taken. Tane said, just because he knew the vampire might have been there.

Dennis Lenoe neither moved nor made a sound, and at first he made no indication he heard Tane, it was high afternoon outside and the sun stood high in the sky, he was probably asleep, but then you notice his eyes moving, ever so slightly, his eyelids never moved, but he dully focused his eyes on you for a few seconds, his gaze seaming to be the only thing he could move, but his eyes quickly unfocused again as he fell back asleep, Coawa had said that vampires was nearly impossible to wake during the day, they where helpless, which he explained was a safer, but far less fun time to kill them off, but then the wereshark could display a bit of violent tendencies at times.

Tane focused just a side of the face and the shoulders so the bloody mess didn't show up and so he looked like his face was grinning and not... well, screaming in terror. So, the pic taken, Tane muttered a little Thank you for your time, i'll try to get him better, that's a promise.

(OOC: I think we will do a roll for this, taking a picture of a staked vampire and making his face look like it is grinning and not a mark of torment take some skill, let me see a Perception plus Expression I think is probably the most applicable stats.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Friday:

She can't do anything to a girl that has a freaking dragon.

"Well now truer words have never been spoken."
Lily said and grinned.
"And if my mother still have me committed the dragon can burn down the hospital."

Tane knocked on the door, maybe waiting to see a hollow one party or something.

The door opened after a few moments and the Hollow One hedge witch peeked out.
"Ah Mr Karyak...what can I do for you, and you brought a friend this time."

Saturday: The picture is not perfect but after a few tries you manage to capture the wounded vampire's face in shadows so his pain is hidden, he still look a bit like a wax doll rather than a man but at least you manage to hide the horror of his state and get a decent picture, Lenoe slept as you worked on the picture and he did not wake again, it was probably for the best, it was not likely he would wake up only when night came again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:56 am

Friday:

Please, gods, no! There are ill people there! You'll have to use your powers responsably. He said with fake solemnity.

"Hum...you might be right, just burning the roof of should be enough of a warning."
Lily said with a grin then she giggled.

hey there! Sorry for not calling before but i didn't have your number. I'm introducing this young lady to our magic world. She has just awakened on her own an has no mentor yet, so i was introducing her all the people i know from so different traditions and groups. I wanted to know if you could introduce her to the Hollow ones, and maybe chat a little.

"Sure...come in, but you do know that the Hollow Ones are more of a loosely affiliated Orphan group than a Tradition right?"
She said and opened the door more to let you in.
"I will put on some tea, do any of you want any."
She asked.
"Ehm no thank you Ma'am."
Lily said and Henrietta scoffed.
"I am no ma'am, Henrietta will do, nice to meet you."
"Ehm...yeah...I am Lily."
The young woman replied.

Saturday:

Ingmar glanced at the Dreamspeaker when he came out of the make shift cell.
"Did you get what you needed?"
He asked.
"Did the vampire wake up?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Friday:

Ahhhh! Inciting fear in the hearts of your foes with few collateral damage, that's more like it. He said with a clap

Lily grinned at that.
"Well then all I need is a dragon then, that might be a bit more of a task to get though."
She said with a sigh.
"Joking aside though if such things exist I would love to see one."

Yeah, i know. But she doesn't. He said, going inside with a smile. I'll take that. he thought of how many beverages he had taken for the day. More than enough, certainly.

Henrietta went to her kitchen and put on pot of water.
"Well the Hollow Ones...how should I describe us...well I guess that unlike other Traditions it is not so much our magick we have in common, I mean we tend to be eclectic and pick up things from all over the place, it is more a subculture that we share, we are Goths and I could go into length about what that mean but I guess that is not why you are here."
The hedge wizard said as she reached for cup in her cupboard.
"Generally when someone become a Hollower they will be trained by a group rather than by one mentor, the Verbena do this sometimes as well but we do it more, usually it is just when there are only one or two of us in a city that we take individual students, instead the Hollowers of a region or if we have a Chantry or a Cabal take a few students together, show them the ropes and the apprentices are free to pick and choose between the magickal methods of all their teachers, you see we are considered to be Orphans and trust me the Traddies means that literary, they see a mage's mentor as his or her parent, even call your actual mother and father for your vulgar parents...that always crack me up...anyway Orphans however...well you are an Orphan my dear, I am a hedge wizard but anyway Orphans since they have no mentor are literary Orphans and I guess we continue that trend with our group teachings."
She said before she turned to her guest.
"Do feel free to sit down."
She said indicating a black velvet sofa with red pillows.

Saturday:

I got it, and it... kind of? Moved the eyes, like in a bad dream. Nothing to fancy.

"Good he needs to get some rest...or actually I am not sure if he do, but it have to be more comfortable to be asleep if you are paralyzed like that than to be awake."
Ingmar said and sigh.
"Well we can not have a creature like that walking around the Chantry and if he where on the streets, when folks find out about Tobias...there will be plenty of wizards clamoring for our little bloodsucker friend in there's head, let us hope for his sake the boy makes it or I doubt anyone can save him in the end."

After he was done, he went to deliver the photos to ¿his? patient

You get to Tobias' room. Cita opened the door when you knocked.
"Ah Tane come in, how did it go with Miss Alexander?"
She asked as she let you into the apartment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:46 am

Friday:

If you want to come to new zealand when i come ack i can introduce you to my mentor's friend. Tane answered with a shrug-

"I would really like that Tane, I doubt my mother would let me go to another nation though."
Lily said and sigh.
"Perhaps in two years when I turn eighteen and can decide things for myself without her approval."

There's nothing bad on being an Orphan... it's just that they have less political power in the Traditions... but then, so do we Dreamspeackers, akhashics, and the like. Mostly, the only ones interested in politics are the hermetics, the choristers and some extatics... there are always individuals, but... It's not a greeeeat deal.

"Yeah though being a Hollower give you somewhat more political weight and protection than being a Orphan that belong to no such society, be we to are sort of outcasts, and hedge wizards like me even more so, many Chantries would have treated me like a servant...not Steelhaven though, I am treated like an equal member here."
Henrietta said as she put cups of herbal tea on the table.
"But yes if you want political power we are not the way to go, if you want freedom and a eclectic magick system though it might be the right way to go."
She added. Lily glanced at Tane.
"Is there allot of politics and such in the Traditions?"
She asked.

Saturday:

Hi Cita. Hey, you were supposed to be sleeping. Get some rest or i'll... think of something.

"Yeah I should probably sleep more, I got some rest while you stood guard, but I had to check on my patient."
The kind, dedicated Virtual Adept said with a bit of a smile.

He was in the middle of the phrase when he realized he was being rude. We need you at your 100%. And... who's Miss Alexander?

"I do appreciate the concern Tane."
Cita said with a bit of a smile.
"Beatrice...that is her name Beatrice Alexander, she do have a surname you know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Tane:

Friday:

You'll get there.

Lily just gave a smile at that.

You can spend all your life and not mess with politics, but you can also get into them. All in all, there is politics, as important in our group as to normal humans. Those who do politics control the gobernment. Nothing new here.

"No offense Tane but where not you guys supposed to be enlightened? You are basically telling me that you have exactly the same problems as mundane society and the same idiocy as well."
The young woman said and griped at the Dreamspeaker.

Saturday:

Oh, right, i was too accostumed to call her Beatrice. Oh, she's getting a little better. It's slow, though, and i'm worried about Amadeus. He feels... he things he could have done something else to help her, and all this shit is taking a toll on him.

"Well I doubt she is the type to stand on formality."
Cita said then she turned serious as the talk went to Beatrice's condition.
"It is good that she is getting better. I to worry about her mentor though, he blames himself yes but there really is nothing he could have done that would not just have made things worse...the problem is getting him to accept that."

Also, so much pain on poor Bae might have some effects on her, permanently... i wonder how much she can take.

"I worry about the same, first of all there is the danger of her body giving in, now Beatrice Alexander is in peak physical condition, she is fit and healthy, but even so that much pain will take it's toll and it will be a long time until her suffering ends...another problem is how much her mind can take...most who suffer severe damage to their Avatar is left badly scarred mentally...and I just do not know how to help her."
The Virtual Adept Master sigh and shook her head.
"I have considered contacting someone I have treated that have been in a similar situation to talk with her, try to help her through it but even so...she will not be the same girl when this is done I fear."
She muttered softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:50 am

Tane:

Friday:

When did i say i was enlighten? You have awoken to reality, and the reality is: we are humans. We still are bounded to this same problems we suffer in mundane world. Our avatars want to learn and trascend that, so they guide us to ascention, but that takes several lives. Many are not concerned with the problems of the mundane and are close to ascention, but many others have just started their way to ascention. he took her hand and ungriped it with calm. We are humans with powers, we are nothing more, and you should spect plenty of assholes.

Lily looked at Tane for a while then she sigh.
"So assholes with power, that is just great."
She mutteren then she nodded.
"It do make allot of sense though, I mean I am Awakened am I not, I am in no ways perfect, I still do douche things at times, it is not that I enjoy doing so it is just that at times it get to tempting not to, like when my mother and I have had an argument I might pretend to hate her cooking afterwards, even if I like it, just because I know it will hurt her."
She said and sigh.
"Or when a boy I do not like try to invite me out and instead of rejecting him politely I might say something cruel...I guess I should not expect better of others than I do myself."
Lily said and looked down.

Saturday:

"I agree, if Amadeus falls apart or something happen to him Miss Alexander will not be far behind, she is very dependent on her mentor."
Cita said then she nodded.
"The problem is that there are not really allot of psychiatrists in mage society, there are some I guess among the Sons of Ether, and some other Traditions might have one or two, the Mercere have them for...obvious reasons. Your own Tradition is known to have some good councilors though."
She added softly.
"Perhaps a Dreamspeaker might help...I do not know. Truth to be told I have helped another, who was nearly Gilgulled and while he survived...he do have allot of...issues...poor boy."
She said and looked down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Friday:

Tane placed a fatherly hand on her shoulder Not expecting others to do better than your own is wise. Most people in politics just tried to do some good, some get away with it, some get frustrated and corrupted and other simply do it for their own reasons. Trying to be a better person for your standards makes the real difference. Even with all... i think we have some good people in our chantry doing the political games, so, no worries for now. Tane said, although a little sad to know they have learned little.

"It seam to be some nice people in this place yes."
Lily agreed then she nodded.
"I think you are right though, most people get into politics to do what they think is good, and then they might get corrupted from that but all in all they want to do good."
She said. Henrietta smiles a little to the young girl as she sits down and sips her tea.
"I do not know, I have a feeling most who want to do good care little about politics in itself, they just sort of get roped into it."
She said then she sigh and put her tea cup down.
"However in this society, if you want to change the bad things, the best way to do that is to play politics, or at least know how they work, the Traditions are far more static than my magic, and it is kept that way by old as shit politicians, if that is ever to change they have to be beaten at their own game."
The Hollow One hedge witch mushed.
"I personally though prefer to just live my life and stay out of the way of those who are to ambitious, I have better things to do than to get caught up in all the drama."
She said.

Saturday:

I'd like to learn to heal minds. After all, body, mind and soul are like the branch, the petals and the center of a flower: it can't blossom if any of the parts is injured.

"True but one have to be careful Mr Karyak, for if one just take away pain from a mind as one would a body then often one do more harm than good and just make the mind suppress what it is trying to express with that pain, leading to bigger problems down the road."
Cita cautioned.
"I often find that healing a mind is better done with conversation and understanding than magick."

But there's much to learn... and little time. Mercere specialist will be our best shot as of now, with the help, love and contention of her friends, too. But for now, she's too tired to talk or be awaken too much time, so i think a psichiatrist is not an option for the time being.

"Right now no, the pain she is in takes to much out of her, leaving her with little energy and unable to stay awake for long, but as she gets better someone who know how to treat her traumas might be wise. We would have to talk it over with Master Nassa and her Cabal of course, they are her next of kin...though as I understand it, you have just joined her cabal is not that right Mr Karyak?"
The spirit healer asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:07 am

Friday:

In any case, they are as part of our world as anything. Politics, as all other spaces of our life, need change, and renewal. Just like the soil, or the tides, politics needs new blood so the old enmities can't get in the middle. And i'm sure something wil be done, even if we ourselves try not to get involved.

Lily nodded at that and Henrietta sigh.
"The problem with our society is that our main politicians are all hundreds of years old, so their ideas, morality and concepts tend to be rather outdated."
She grumbled.
"We need some younger mages in charge, sure power and wisdom comes with age but even so, sometimes having a leader not older than this nation might be a boon."

Saturday:

Yeah, but i've not met all the cabal. I fear they might think i'm a little reckless and have rage fits, for Bae asked them not to warn me about what was happening. It might be better if Amadeus talks to them.

"It might be..."
Cita said then she gave a hint of a smile.
"And what would you have done if you had been called when Beatrice was about to be...well you know? I doubt she feared anger fits but more that you would do something to get yourself hurt or placed in harms way."

Also, How do you know one of those avatar shards is ready to take off on it's own?

"Avatar shard? Oh you mean one of those companions...I do not know, I have never seen it happen it is just a theory that they are young Avatars that travel with another of their kind until they are ready to take a host on their own, but I would suspect that one that are ready to take a host would start looking for one."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 39  Next