Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 10 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:51 pm

Tane:

Friday:

But for that, youngsters would have to go inside the politics, and most, like you, don't like the idea. Agan, we should not spect better of others than we spect of our selves.

"You are right about that. I think the problem is that it is easy to feel so powerless in politics when everyone else there are heavy hitters, it is the same as with regular politics, in regular society yes? If you grow tired of the Republicans and the Democrats it is almost impossible to come up with an alternative for it is all so ingrained that a new player on the field will just be wiped away."
Lily said and sigh and Henrietta nodded.
"Pretty much."
She muttered.

Saturday:

I would have summoned all the great spirits i know to aid me and would have gained some time for amadeus and bae to flee to Cerberus. Amadeus could have done it, but he would never have accomplished it without help. If the whole cabal, me and Coawa would have worked together, i'm sure we could have gain some time. I know i can't do anything to stop a master of the art, but i could have delayed them.

"You might have been able to delay them Tane...but if you had attacked the Spirit Masters, not only would you and your new Cabal have been likely to have been killed in the attempt, but even if not killed outright you would be Branded or executed...or both when the dust settled and Miss Alexander did not want that. The same it would be possible that Amadeus might reach the Euthanatos stronghold but likely with the Masters on the way he would be intercepted and then Beatrice would have had no chance."
Cita said and sigh.
"Everyone did what they could."

Or maybe i could have shown them the little pieces of Bae's avatar that were slowly cleansing and maybe i could have worked their lust for vengance: They might have seen that a way to cleanse witterslaints is a great victory to cut short the creation of the nephandi, maybe even a chance to strike back.

"That would not have mattered, Master Tolle the leader of the six is a Traditionalist through and through, it would not have mattered if Beatrice's Avatar was as clean as an angle's voice, she had a sentence of Gilgul, and he would perform it. There where no lust for vengeance from other than D'Angelo and there again...the situation is complicated...remember Miss Florentine...she cleansed herself, I had the proof but I was not listened to and they Gilgulled her, they destroyed a clean Avatar..."
The spirit healer said and her blue gaze grew dark.
"Something is rotten on Horizon young Dreamspeaker, as rotten as a Necromancer's asshole that is."

Maybe death would have been a softer punishment. I don't really know, but i'm not powerful enough to go back in time.

"No Miss Alexander have committed no crime other than being born, the policy around widderslaintes are not there to kill them but to stop them from reincarnating again, what was done was the only way to save her sans an army, to use a loophole in the law to render her sentence moot."

If it finded a new host of it's own... don't you think it would make it clear to it's current host? How do you think it would be able to move from one host to another?

"Well this will just be speculation off course as I have never seen it happen, but I would suspect that either the companion would leave the ehm...parent Avatar between incarnations or it might manifest a strong attraction for a person it saw as a suitable host. I am not so sure it could leave in an incarcerated state though, or at least not easily. That being said it is not wise to have a walk in, even if they enter a sleeper they tend mess with the Avatar that is already there, and everyone is born with one, even if most will sadly never Awaken."

(OOC: I generally reply within hours of a post having been made so it there have been a day and I have not replied assume I have missed your post, the same if I have replied to others and there have been hours since then and then just remind me and I will get right to your post. Sorry for missing it this time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Yeah, well... we have no parties like those, here everyone stands for himself so maybe there is a diferent enviroment here. My opinion is that we have not tried enough and we have not tried truly.

"Well you know Mr Karyak, nothing is stopping you from going into politics and trying to change things."
Henrietta said and smiled. Lily gave a bit of a grin.
"I think I should know more about this society of mages before I try to change it."
She said.

Saturday:

Yeah... I understand how he feels... i feel exactly the same now. But we need to keep it together.

"Yes we do."
Was all Cita had to say about that.

You actually had the proof? He asked in awe.

"Yes I did...a scan of Miss Florentine's Avatar before and after she cleansed herself, but the Primi they...sentenced her with only two Primi present, in itself a violation of the law, and they would not wait for the Seat of Correspondence to arrive so he could actually read my scans."
Cita said sadly.
"And so we lost and Avatar and the one person that might be the key to saving others like her."

Well... i think that i have found a happy outcome for a lot of troubled lifes: Amadeus' companion, the lady in black. She wants to go to Miss Florentine, as Amadeus has put it, and he says he is ready to let her go, if she wanted to. I think it's a wonderful oportunity for both of them.

Cita gave you a surprised look.
"Master Amadeus are willing to let the companion go?"
She said and scratched her head.
"Well I would have to do some research and scans, but if he is willing to let the companion go, and if the companion are able to incarnate into Miss Florentine and providing I am able to help it do so...yes that might save her and the knowledge she carry."
She said then she sigh.
"Avatars generally can not be taken from one host and given to another, thankfully or there would be some atrocities out there...but if that companion have chosen Miss Florentine as her new host then we might be able to pull it off...but do not say anything to her yet, I do not want to get her hopes up if we are not able to do it."
The spirit healer said in a serious tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Friday:

I have a nearly gilguled girl, an avatar-poisoned guy, an injured italian were-spider girl, a wereshark that wants to kill said werespider, a node shared with weresharks, a war on Nephandi, an avatar healing course ongoing, a recently awakened student and a frustrated superhero career to protect, heal or manage right now.

"Well that is allot on your plate yes...ehm you but a Ananasi together with a Rokea? And said Rokea have not bitten the head off itsy bitsy spider yet...my my that do sound like a handful."
Henrietta said.
"Can Avatars be poisoned?"
Asked Lily as she glanced at Tane.
"You said they are a spirit that live in your soul can they really get sick? What happens if they die?"
Henrietta sigh and shook her head at the newly Awakened girl.
"You do not want to know child."

I got my hands full, but when i get a little support to cover my bases, i will. To me, it's all about pushing people into supporting me to do good deeds. he said with a smirk. I'll get there, i know i will

"Well I wish you the best of luck with it Mr Karyak, I doubt anyone would listen must to me in politics, a Hollow One and a hedge wizard as well, but we need politicians that do not just think with their ass, so I wish you the best."
Henrietta said and sipped her tea.

Saturday:

i... That! Tane was startled at the stupidity, hate and cruelty of that. Could we use that previous breach of the law to say they are criminals and can't judge Beatrice? SOmething like that would work?

"That is one of the reasons Miss Florentine is here, to protect her until she can testify...if she is even able to do so..we are planning on calling a extraordinary Tribunal and demand those involved answer for what they have done, if the Tribunal go our way yes they will be declared criminals and will not be judging anyone else again anytime soon, in fact they would be lucky to escape with their lives...and souls...intact."
Cita said then she shook her head.
"But no we can not just decare them criminals, there is a legal process for that."
She said then she gave a bit of a smile.
"Though hopefully Miss Alexander is safe enough, there will be a re sentencing, but as the reason her Cabal managed to save her was that they found precedence in the law for letting those like her who have a powerful mentor to watch over them and have committed no crimes be released into the authority of their mentors more likely than not the old ruling will be declared in unlawful and a new ruling more in line with precedence will be found, but yes I would not want any of those who handled Miss Florentine's case anywhere near her again to say it like that.

Yeah, i know. I think we should meet to tal about this, but i thought you needed to know this first hand

"Yes thank you for coming to me with this, yes we should talk with Master Nassa and Miss Florentine's mentor...ehm...ah yes Mr Gregario, Miss Florentine is not well enough to make big decisions for herself and I do not want to give her false hope but her mentor might be able to speak for her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Friday:

Yeah, they are working on killing fomorians and, frankly, i like her... but they are in a cold war, constantly. I left them to the care of an spirit so they don't kill each other, but... well, as long as they got a mutual enemy they are not getting on each other's throats... i guess...

"Perhaps but still, most other fera do not like the Ananasi, they are different from others of their kind."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"Well in either case you have a handful there, I am not so sure one spirit will be able to stop them from killing one another if they so desire though."

Yeap. This in particular allowed his host to consume vampire blood, getting adicted and starting a process quite alike necrosis.

"Why would anyone drink blood, much less vampire blood?"
Lily said and shuddered.
"And I still can not fully grasp that vampires actually exist...that is crazy."

THey live inside of us, but they go to another soul once their host is dead, so they exist on their own, too. And if you loose your avatar or get it killed... well, you loose your soul, for the most part. you're little but your avatar, every person has one.

"I see...well better not drink vampire blood then...it do not sound like something one would want to happen."
The young girl muttered wide eyed.

You are a valuable member of our community and a good person. The first step into politics would be having an idea, calling the people with power and asking them to back you in your idea. If the idea is about good and love, it will always be someone to listen and press the powerful to help you. There's little more to it.

"Your kind words are appreciated Mr Karyak however if it is one thing I have found the politics of our society is not about it is good and love, sure many have good intentions, but mostly now a days it is about power."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"I find for me I prefer to stay out of the limelight, gathering favors though...well that always can come in handy at times."
She added with a sly grin.

Saturday:

I would like to see them through the sword, certainly.

"Yes well, they certainly deserve it."
Cita grumbeled.

At least we're with the upper hand, here. At least he spected it.

"Legally yes we do, the question is how corrupt the legal system have become...it will be a bumpy ride that is for sure Mr Karyak."

I wouldn't do that until it is imminent. I mean, he has been gilguled too...what if he gets jealous or desperate? I'd like to have everything arranged and then ask him if he thinks we should transplant it right away. Not giving him enough time to feel the temptation

"He might feel longing Mr Karyak, but I do not think he would harm his own apprentice, among other things because there is nothing to gain, Avatars are not shoes, you can not just take one and place it in another, perhaps some arch magi can, but that is way above my pay grade, if Master Nassa's companion is compatible with Miss Florentine then that is it...despair though that he might feel and he did have a shock here earlier today when that monstrosity attacked in the hallways...he might be rather delicate right now...still he is the girl's mentor and deserve to be able to make an informed decision especially since I have to examine both Master Nassa and Miss Florentine to determine comparability and also how much damage have been done to her soul, if it can host an Avatar and I can not begin working magick on an apprentice Mercere without her mentor's consent.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:11 am

Tane:

Friday:

Oh, no, i don't spect the spirit to stop them, only to hammer the idea of peace until we kick bad people's ass.

"Well let us hope that plan works."
Henrietta said and smiles.
"You do have some interesting friends Mr Karyak."

It's a drug that makes you stronger, let's you heal and some other things, but it's terribly adictive and kills your avatar.

"That do not sound like a good trade of."
Lily muttered, she shuddered at the thought of poisoning her beautiful black dog.

Still, that is politics. Walk as you can or don't, that's better than taking another one's path. THose who walk another's path find another's destiny, in the end.

"Very true, very true."
Henrietta agreed.
"One have to find one's own path."

Saturday:

I'm just concerned with everyone's safety. THe man's brittle and edgy, and i wouldn't like to strain him more. It could be even more complicated to handle, and right now we're in no position to do it.

"Off course, before we actually are in a position to do this thing, if it is even possible, we do not need to tell him, I am only saying that before we can even try, I need to examine Miss Florentine and for that I will need his consent."
Cita said and nodded.
"Poor man, I can not imagine how he is feeling."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:31 pm

Friday:

Just Tane. And yeah... you'd be included

Henrietta just nodded her head at that and gave a big smile.

Finding one own's path certainly is the begining. So, Lily, which group has taken your eye so far?

Lily hesitated then she said.
"It is hard to really choose since I do not know enough about each but I do think something based around nature will fit me, or the group of those two we met in the library, the ehm...Cult of Ecstasy."
She said.
"I liked what they said about how they did their magick."

Saturday:

At least there are no more of those things runing around.

"No, one is more than enough."
Cita said and shuddered.
"If it was up to me we would eradicate all of those critters."

Well, Cita, this is a photo of our vampire friend. I brought it back to comfort Colin, so, please, give it to him.

"I will give the picture to Tobias."
The Spirit Healer said.
"I am sure that will cheer him up."

How do you give her the picture by the way? A picture from a polaroid camera or just a memory stick with the picture from a digital camera on it.

AND GET. SOME. SLEEP. He said with a sternfull look I'll be back in, let's say, 2 hours. Then we can go talk to Master Narim and see if there's a way to build up a med bay in the chantry.

Cita checked the watch on her phone then nodded.
"Two hours, very well and I will get some sleep Tane, I will get some sleep."

(OOC: I see it is not just me who mess up names. Colin is Warp's character Tobias is the vampire blood infected Orphan.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:35 am

Friday:

I think verbenas will take you with open arms. And you, them, in time. The Cult... it's far more than it looks like, but also, one of the most beautyful ones. Tane said with a smile.

"I do not think we talked with any Verbena but you said they where witches and nature mystics right?"
Lily said.
"That might be a good fit actually."

I not only brought you here to see what the hollow ones are about, but also because i want henrietta to blow your mind. Could you explain her about shapeshifters and the like? Tane said to lily and then asked to henrietta.

Henrietta nodded.
"Well yes I can tell her about some of them at least, is there any in particular you think she should know about?"
The Hollow One asked then raised an eyebrow.
"Also it is not that I mind talking about them, but why do you think a newly Awakened one who do not even have a Mentor yet need to know about other kinds of Awakened? Would not that easily be information overload? I mean usually a young mage get to learn about our society, customs and magick and then perhaps about other Awakened."

Saturday:

Give it to him, but be careful. If his an adict as you say, he might even try to do magick with it. I don't know how his works... but if there's the chance, you should get him the shackles like beatrice's

"Well I am not completely sure how is magick works, a bit of a hodge podge of trying to copy what he have seen his vampire friend do and how he think magick should be from movies and TV it seams...but yes he might do something once he get desperate for a vampire's blood, we do not have more of those cuffs though as we are keeping several prisoners at the moment and they are not easy to come by. The Chief have some nasty stuff copied from the Union that do the same thing as an injection, but I would not pump that into Tobias if I do not have to."
Cita said and made a look of disgust.

MicroSD card. She'd like it that way, cute Virtual Adept.

Great then. Sleep well, give Tobias the thing and wait for me.

The Virtual Adept took the card and nodded.
"Very well, and thank you Tane."
She said before she headed back into Tobias' apartment to rest there where she would be close by if the boy should need her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:52 am

Friday:

Actually no, we haven't, because i wish to bring you to the Life Tree. It's a beautyful place, i' sure, but i haven't gone yet.

"What is a Life Tree?"
Lily asked as she glanced over at Tane.
"I am sure you are right that it is beautiful but I have never heard about such a thing."

Why teach her? Well, the thing is, she might run into them. Hell, she will if she knocks on my door, and i'm sure that we'll go call them to attack the Nephandi hideout soon. Also, there are several fomorians and and black spiral dancers and even more creepy things out there. I want her to be able to recognize them since they not always look like necrofagist monsters or anything. A good way is, well... knowing the regular ones a bit.

"Hum...very well, let us start with the fera then."
Henrietta said and leaned back in her chair.
"The changing folk are in a way beings of three natures, human, animal and spirit, as such most of them can walk in the spirit world and see and communicate with spirits. The most common of them are werewolves but there are many others, they have different strengths and weaknesses however some things are generally the same, they value honor, but they use Nodes just like mages do so our society and theirs do have some conflict..."
The Hollow One begun. Lily looked confused.
"Ehm...what is a Node and what is the spirit world?"
She asked.

Saturday:

Oh... ok then, just keep an eye out, and, if you want to sleep, maybe you simply should deliver it later, just to be on the safe side.

"Well for now the boy is sleeping so I will not deliver the picture to him before he wakes up at the very least. I think I will be fine, so far he have not shown any hint of being aggressive."
Cita said and smiled.
"Do not worry about it, not for now."

Ok, then. I'll see you around soon, then. we've got a date! he said with a smile, and waved away.

"My, my you better not make the Chief jealous now..."
Cita said with a bit of a mischievous grin.
"I will see you later Tane."

I go to get a goat's fur. ((It prevents bed sores or sores in general. My dad had leucemia and that helped him a lot. Also, goat's fur is for some reason not hot when you're hot but keeps you warm when you're cold. Magick in furs, i tell you))

You have seen that there are some small crafting and natural goods stores on the docks, they might have the fur you are looking for.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Tane:

Friday:

A life tree is... Well, i don't really know the tecnicity, but i think it's a pocket reality. But he was not sure of how, what or who, for that matter.

"What is a pocket reality?"
Lily askes. Henrietta smiles.
"Now that is complex as for a Life Tree, think of it as a totem, a Verbena Coven gather around one, they dance around it, have their social meeting around it, their religious celebrations, they sacrifice their blood to it and in a way the tree becomes a part of them, it can be quite beautiful and the presence of such a beautiful living being create a holy space of such around it."
The Hollow One explained and Lily nodded.
"I would love to see that."

spirit world is basicly what you can spect: a duplicate of our reality but inhabited by the things that have a spirit, AKA everything. SO, it's like earth, but everything it's a sentient living being. That, oversimplified. And a node i've told you, basicly a place where you can gather the basic energy of the world that can be turned into matter, energy or to prevent paradox.

"That sounds interesting, have you been there?"
Lily asked and looked at Tane and smiled at the wonders he was telling her about.

Saturday:

OK then, onwards to the docks!

You get to the docks and to the older parts of them that was filled with little shops and stands, here where a small place that sold food with all natural products, there a shop that sold yarn form animals that where allowed to wander around as they pleased, there where a small shop for stones and crystals and jewelry, it seamed many dock areas in many cities had these market sections, it was a pleasant and calm area, despite all the tourists. Suddenly you come across quite a ruckus, a crowd was gathered around something and you hear shouts of.
"Oh shit man she is naked...ugly bitch though but still look at those tits!"
"This is so going on YouTube..."
"She is bleeding, someone need to call an ambulance!"
"What the fuck is this?"
"What is with her?"
You hear the buss of comments and a female voice that was growling from withing the center of the crowd, and not a human growing, you had heard Coawa growl like that when he was scared or angry...
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:16 am

Friday:

I've heard of some covens that live within it and have like, a fairytale world there. Maybe i heard bull.

"Yeah I think that is mostly bull or rather for most Covens it are, there are powerful Covens that have realms in the Umbra and such, the Coven we have here in Boston though just have a tree out in one of the national parks."
Henrietta said and smiled.

Yeah... it's confusing at first, but amazing afterwards.

"I would really like to go there sometime...and you are saying these werecreatures live there?"
Lily asked then she grinned.
"And the way you describe it, then it sounds like and acid trip...or dating boys."

Saturday:

I kick my way into the crowd to get there. Please, don't let it be the Ananasi... Tane hoped aloud, getting ready to unset his sword.

You get a few angry shouts from those you force your way past and get to see a nice selection of various shaped and colored middle fingers but you do manage to get to the center of the crowd and it was not your new Ananasi friend. In the middle of the crowd stood a tall, rather plump woman, stark naked, her skin was nearly whitish gray, and long, uncombed blond hair fell to her waist, her eyes where blue, and large and confused, and she had a rather large eagle nose, the telltale sign though where thin lips and notably serrated looking teeth and the way she seamed to wobble on her feet as if she had never stood on them before, that and she was soaking wet, you had seen enough Rokea to know that this was probably one of them, but she was not one of the slew you knew from these waters that Coawa was partly a member of, this one you had never laid eyes and and she seamed to have never been on land before. Two things that where notably different from the slew you knew and Coawa himself though, those sharks where descended from great whites and most of them would have flipped in this crowd already, the girl that stood there gazing at her feet in wonder completely ignored the crowd around her, and also Coawa and his slew had to sped most of their time on land during autumn like now and winter, it was to cold for them in the water, this woman though was soaking wet and the cold did not seam to bother her at all. More disturbingly she had a deep cut down her left side, it was sort of burned and looked swollen and infected and a round stab wound of the side in her shoulder and you had been around fera enough to recognize silver burns when you saw them, they had begun to heal due to time spent in her natural breed form, but where still pretty bad and blood dripped down her pale, white skin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 am

Friday:

WHen it is safe i'll take Lily there. Maybe in a special ocation.

"Well the Verbena are understandably in a bit of a uproar at the moment over Miss Alexander but when she get better I am sure they will start having celebrations at their tree again."
Henrietta said and nodded. Lily looked like she wanted to ask who this Miss Alexander was but she did not, thinking it might not be her place to do so.

It's a trip, sure... Tane said not fully comprehending the idea

Lily smiles at that.
"I am sure it is."
She said. Henrietta nodded.
"Yes well, it is an interesting experience, I have not been taken out into the Umbra very often though. Now as for the shapechangers, I do not know what to say, going into details will take a long time, the basics though is that they are spirit, animal and man, they are formidable warriors and good shamans, though off course the details chance with each breed of changer and there is allot of them."

Saturday:

Tane raised both hands. Ok people, leave the lady space, she's shocked and wounded, so let her breathe! Go away! Tane started to try to dismiss the crowd without incurring in violence.

"No one listened to you, some wanted to film the woman, others wanted to help her and some where just curious but all agreed this was something to see."

She looked like she didn't know jack about her forms, maybe even she had her first turn... but in any case, they all were in the wrong place. He could take her home to Coawa as soon as everyone went away

The woman was still looking fascinated at her fingers, flexing them before her eyes, studying them, the situation was dangerous though as Rokea did not like being boxed in, and while this one seamed unusually calm in the situation, most had to learn now not to snap and go into rage in a threatening situation and if she had just recently learned to change shapes and had her great swim, then if she did decide this crowd was a threat she could do allot of damage to them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:00 pm

Friday:

I myself will throw a party if she gets better, with everything and streepers. But as of now, the whole community is shaken, and if someone starts asking questions around their tree it's going to be terribly suspicious. Tane looked at her, giving her room to ask.

Henrietta nodded at that.
"Right now the Coven is in an uproar so no I think it is best to leave them alone for now, but at some point I am sure they will welcome visitors."
The hedge wizard said and Lily nodded though she raised an eyebrow.
"Are one of of the Verbena sick?"
She asked not really getting what the other two was talking about.

Maybe every breed and their missions? I know for what Coawa's mother has said that the Rokea or Weresharks were commisioned with the mission of surviving at all costs. They were the first changing breed and have changed really little, maybe just went smaller

"Their thirty foot war form is not that small."
Henrietta said and gave a bit of a smile.
"I am not sure even I know all of them, but I can speak about the ones I do know...starting with the ones I know best the Gurahl."
Henrietta said and glanced at the picture of her long dead lover with a bittersweet look in her eyes.
"They are proud warriors and healers, they say they can heal things that can not be healed, even death. Unlike werewolves they do not go into wars but they will stand up to right wrongs if they have to, they are powerful, but gentle, unless you harm the innocent you have nothing to fear from them. Among themselves they say they originally where given the task of protecting the earth but when constant war proved to much for them they petitioned for help and Gaia created the werewolves, if that is true or not, I do not know."
She said and smiles a little.
"Hum...this might take a little time, even with just speaking what little I know about each breed we will be here for a while..."

Saturday:

((You know what language the Rokea speak with without Forces it is impossible for you to speak it, they communicate, you do know the words they use for the things important in their society though.))

You approach the woman and she turn to look at you, curiously reaching out with a hand to touch you, far to hard, even in her human for she is rather strong and she do not yet know how much force will hurt so you are pretty sure she just bruised your shoulder as she touch it seaming curious about you then she touched her own skin and found it was the same and grinned with those serrated teeth of hers.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:01 am

Yeah, a friend of mine. She is hurt, and there have been complications ever since. It was not the moment to make her feel unconfortable.

Lily nodded.
"Oh, I do hope that your friend gets better soon Tane."
She said.
"And that it is not serious."

Tane placed a hand on her shoulder as she spoke of the Gurahl, for the little good he could do with the gesture.

Henrietta gave a small smile at that then she continued.
"Ehm...then there are the Kitsune, they are werefoxes. You will find more of them in Japan and China than here in the West but often they will seek out mages as they are fascinated by us, they are intelligent and strong willed. They are tricksters preferring to fight to protect nature with their minds rather than teeth and claws. Unlike most fera their other forms are not that formidable, but also unlike others of their kind, they can learn hedge wizardry, the magic I practice and also have their own path, perhaps that is why they often seek mages out, in a way they are mages themselves."
The hedge wizard explained with a bit of a smile.
"One of them live in one of the other Chantries in the city if any of you ever want to meet one."

Saturday:

Come to my Tumul I say to her to make her understand, in the words that rokea use for those things, and i try to guide her away

The confused wereshark looks curiously at Tane then follows him moving slowly and deliberately. The crowd do not seam pleased to let their show go through.
"Hey do you know her!"
One man calls out.
"You can not just take her away, we do not know your intentions!"
A woman demands.
"Someone needs to call the police!"
A third person shouts as they gather ever closely around Tane and the wereshark female.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:42 am

Friday:

It's serious, but i think she'll make it if she can get over the trauma. Tane said with a sad grinn

"That is good..."
Lily said she looked like she might be about to ask what had happened to your friend to cause that trauma but she thought better of it, thinking that doing so might seam insensitive.

Seriously one of them lives in a chantry? Fuck, and here they treat Coawa like my overzised dog

"Well Mië is in effect a hedge wizard like me, I am not sure everyone even knows that she is fera and not just a hedge wizard shape changer like me, as I said they can learn hedge wizardry, why they can do so when no other fera seam to be able to, I do not know, but they can."
Henrietta said and smiled.
"She is a nice if somewhat puzzling woman."

Saturday:

Tane could stand his own against any men or women unless they were martial artists, but in any case he knew he could go away with it, so he kept dragging her to the house. As they intended to call the police Tane shouted She's my friend's sister! Leave her alone! and called Coawa.

That you knew the woman seamed to calm and disappoint the crowd, a herd could be cruel in ways a single individual seldom was and several of them still had their phones out, filming, ready to get their five minutes of fame by posting videos about the ugly naked chick on the docks, oblivious to the girl's feelings. You do make it out of the crowd though and if you knew her then they had no reason to follow, no reason to demand anything and slowly the crowd vanished though a few of the filmers stayed their phones pointed at you and the confused Rokea muttering speculations on whatever the woman had snapped or if she was drunk or on bath salts.

You call Coawa and he picks up the phone, you hear the sizzling of something frying in the background, probably he was cooking himself and Alessa a meal.
"Yes Tane it is me, is something wrong."
The wereshark said as you hear him flipping something in the pan, probably fish.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:13 am

Tane:

Friday:

Maybe i'll get to know her someday. It's gotta be impressive being part of two supernatural kingdoms...

"More impressively she Chantry Westchapel's librarian, it never hurts to make friends with a librarian, it can make finding what you need for studies or research that much easier."
Henrietta said and smiles.
"I will introduce you one day."

Saturday:

Hey there. Umm, i got a little girl here, i think she had her first change and is completelly naked on the street. SHould i leave the people film her or do i do something else? I think she doesnt look odder than a naked girl. I'm taking her home.

"Well it seams humans like to shame one another for being naked for some reason, and especially females tend to get the brunt of it. I will never understand it, but right now I think perhaps that making a fuss over the filming might create more attention than just getting her out of there."
Coawa said.
"What sort of changer do you think that she is?"
He asked.
"I will make enough lunch for four then."
He declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:29 pm

Friday:

Certainly! Please, do!

"I will do so then."
Henrietta said then she continued.
"Now where was I...as yes more of the changers...Bastet, I do not know them very well, they are werecats, strange and mystical, but quick as you would not believe and beautiful...then we have the Rokea but I think you know them better than me, I have ever only seen one."

Saturday:

Rokea, she's all soaked and has a silver cut on the side

"Silver? Shit then someone know what she is...how badly hurt is she? For if it is bad then she should go back to the sea to heal, silver burns do not heal well outside of the shape we where born in."
The wereshark said sounding worried.
"I assume she is not a part of my slew? So a new one then, that is interesting, do you have any idea of what sort of shark she is?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:03 am

Tane:

Friday:

Well, rokea are simpler than others: they fight their enemy, they are strong and they prevail. In their minds, little else has enough importance to mind them. IN any case, they are great friends and strong allies.

"And they are weresharks right?"
Lily asked.
"As in they turn into actual sharks? It is so hard for me to grasp that such beings actually exist."

Saturday:

She is not like you, she's not cold at all... and it's not reeeeeal bad, but maybe she's lost or maybe there's a guy with silver in the water so that doesn't seem a good idea.

"Hum...strange, most of my kind react badly to cold, well bringing her home then so we can patch her up, to bad she is not someone I can spawn with. Anyway lunch is almost ready so let us see if she will tell us who she is once she have some food in her belly."
Coawa said and you hear him clattering with plates as he set the table.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:43 am

Tane:

Friday:

I saw a megalodon once, it's frightening. Tane said with a smile.

"That is their war form is it not?"
Henrietta asked.
"A thirty foot shark? No I would not like to encounter that while swimming."

Lily raised an eyebrow.
"How can something man shaped get that large?"
She asked and Henrietta gave a little, secretive grin.
"Well there are those spellcasters who can turn into dragons."
She muttered and Lily looked like if she did not completely believe the hedge wizard.

Saturday:

Comming! said tane and cutted the call. He kept dragging the girl to his home so that Coawa could see her.

Well dragging and dragging, she moved at the speed she felt like moving, which was slow and measured, she did not let herself be urged to go faster though she did willingly follow Tane. Luckily it do not take you that long to get back to your house, from within you smell fried fish. As you enter the home you see Alessa cutting up a salad and Coawa putting a plate of fried potatoes and fish on the table, the Rokea turned to give his friend a grin then he looked curiously at the girl.
"Yes she is Rokea alright."
He said and Alessa turned to glance at him.
"How can you tell?"
She asked and he shrugged.
"I can smell her and also I have no desire to mate with her, mating between two Rokea do not happen, it never happen there are no desire there..."
Alessa cut up an tomato as she asked.
"Wait...so you are saying you have a desire to mate with every other female?"
Coawa nodded as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
"Every fertile one yes..."
He said as he approached the girl Tane had brought carefully.
"She should be cold..."
He muttered and was completely oblivious to the angry look at Alessa sent him.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:57 am

Tane:

Friday:

Yes, at sea. THe Hybrid Gladius form is their battle form on land. They look like japanese Wanizame.

"Yes, they are formidable warriors on land, still, I would rather face one here on land than in the ocean."
Henrietta said with a bit of a wry smile.

Jajajja and they shout flames of paradox and burn to death. Don't try it, place. ANy of you. Tane said with a wide smile.

"Yes a true mage trying this would probably explode from Paradox, for a hedge wizard it is more a question of being able to pull it off, as it is not easy to cast obvious magic in front of disbelievers."

Saturday:

But i think she isn't. That's the most curious thing. She was moving slowly, taking care of every step, so i say it's her first turn. Tane waved to alessa, trying to calm her.

"Hum...I think you are right, unlike most fera we do not have a first change as such, our spirit friends help us through that slowly during our great swim, but it do appear to be her first time on land."
Coawa said as he observed the woman.
"I guess we feed her, tend to her wound and then try to google what kind of shark she comes from, let us see if there are some sharks large enough for a Rokea to spawn with in colder waters."
He suggested.

Alessa gave Tane a bit of a smile then she nods.
"I will get the first aid kit."
She said simply.
"You two are making a habit of bringing wounded fera home like stray puppies do you not?"
She said with a bit of a grin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:58 pm

Friday:

Na, just no facing fera would be better.

"Yes...unless we prepare...then fighting one of the changers is likely to be the last thing we ever do."
Henrietta said.
"Most of them are friendly enough though if you show them respect and do not intrude on their territory."
The hedge wizard commented.

You have no paradox at all? Tane asked

"No...my magic is different from yours, like with your Rokea friend my magic is static, it follows old loopholes in reality, the downside is that it is not flexible, however I do not get Paradox, though doing anything directly while observed by sleepers is extremely difficult."
She explained.

Saturday:

IF she's here... that'd mean there have to be others too, right? Maybe she's something strange? Maybe attacked by other Rokea?

"Lone Rokea is not uncommon, some move with a slew, but not everyone. I do not know what she is, she smells Rokea but I have never seen one like her before...Alessa can you google it?"
He says and the werespider frown.
"Google what odd relatives of yours?"
She snapped.
"First of all you turn into a thousand spiders and can eat other spiders to regrow limbs I would be careful who I call odd, but what I was thinking you could google was whatever or not there are any big sharks living in cold waters..."
He said.
"Why big sharks, would not any shark do?"
"Well if they are not big enough you can not spawn with them, I mean can you spawn with that little spider we just caught and tossed out the window?"
"As a matter of fact yes..."
"No...do not answer that...I do not want to know."
"As if you have an right to look down on anyone else's sex habits... fuck off!"

While Coawa and Alessa argued the Rokea girl looked at them, then she turned to Tane and gave him a big grin as if she found the whole thing amusing, then she touched the wound at her side and said in a voice that was unused to words.
"Not sharks...Qyrl...spawn...attacked...me...."
The girl seamed surprised at her own words and touched her mouth and smiles enthusiastically again, then she pointed at the food on the table.
"Food..."
She declared.

My job in this life is healing. It's just the right thing to do. AAAAAAND if fera were not getting wounded all the time, we shouldn't. Actually... i was trying to create a med bay in the chantry. Maybe i can get it open to fera so the house doesn't get swarmed. In the other hand, a lot of fera can protect a tumul better.

"Hum...but would the mages help us?"
Coawa said as he stood over Alessa who was typing on her lap top.
"I guess there is a chance my slew will accept her once we know what the hell she is."
He commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:02 am

Friday:

AH, interesting. Well, that's better in many cases.

"It might be, but it also means that unlike you, my magic might fail when I really need it."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"There are pros and cons to anything I guess, then again what you call hedge magic is all I know, I do not know how it is to be a true mage."

Saturday:

Hey! SHut up, she's saying something. I'm Tane. how was this Qyrl spawn? We're getting you dinner. He said and welcomed her to the table.

Coawa growled but he did shut up. The Rokea girl sat down at the table, grabbed a piece of fried fish with her hand and begun to show it into her mouth hungrily, sharks through do now chew and you remember how Coawa had almost choked on a piece of bread the first time he ate in his human form, the girl to was not chewing at all, just biting of pieces and swallowing them.
"Bad...Qyrl...attacked...had friends with silver...hurt me...I followed them."
She said incoherently between large mouthfuls of food.
"I am Paulina...like name...you can not...make sound...for...real name."

Alessa looks up from the screen.
"I think I got it, come and look at this, Greenlands shark, they live up in Scandinavia mostly and they get huge, bigger than the great white, damn these things have been known to eat polar bears, they are also known as sleeper sharks since they are so docile though, and look here at their protruded nose like front."
She said and pointed as a large, greenish gray fish on the screen and then at the girl's rather large nose.
"Interesting enough in local languages, translated the name of this species is woman of the sea or man of the sea, anyway it might explain how she can withstand the cold so well..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:34 am

Tane:

Friday:

IT will get stronger as your lives reincarnate, don't feel bad. he advised So Lily, how's it been for you? You've got any doubts?

"You mean how has it been to Awaken, get here and talk with all of you people?"
Lily asked, she smiles.
"Well first of all doubt would be useless I am what I am right? I can not unawaken, I am not to pleased about ending up in the middle of a war, but other than that this have been wonderful, I think I will enjoy learning more about magick, and your society here here."
She gave Tane an exited smile

Saturday:

Umm, you need to chew, or you'll choke. Tane said with a smile

"What...is chew?"
Paulina asked, still struggling with speech and probably the language as she prepared to show another piece of fish into her mouth.

you remember how that Qyrl smelled or looked like? Are your friends hurted or in need of help?

"Smelled foul...like rot...large black...ugly...yes they where hurt...now they are gone."
The Rokea girl said as she paused over the fish she was eating.
"I will kill Qyrl spawn...he came here to this city."

Yeah, i know. I'm tane, mage. She's Alessa, she's a Ananasi, but she's a friend, and he's Coawa, Rokea like you.

"Yes...I know he is like me...I have no desire...to spawn with him...even if he is big and strong...Ananasi...spider...strange friend...and a mage...strange group...but you helped me...thank you."
She said, over annunciating each word, spirits would have thought her to speak human languages, but she had never before actually done so.

SO, greenland Shark. You not from here, Paulina?

"No...out on Great Swim...friends attacked, seek revenge...but far to warm here..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:31 am

Tane:

Friday:

That's great! Well... Do you have any questions about us?

"Many...you are a society, how do you keep together, do you have laws? Can you keep having contact with your mundane family? How do you keep all this hidden from the world?"
Lily asked as she looked at Tane.
"It just seam to be to incredible."

Saturday:

Tane showed her what chew was... as he started lunch.

Paulina tried to imitate what the Dreamspeaker did with some success, enough not to choke on her food at least and her eyes widened.
"It taste...much more...when food is...crushed..."
She exclaimed, Coawa gave a smile at that, he to had a bit of a shock when he first leaned to chew his food.

So your companions joined your ancestors... I truly wish they give you strength... we come are hunting Qyrl beasts and servants. If you stay with us, you can actually help us in that.

"They...where already with my ancestors...they where spirits...now they are no more."
Paulina said sadly.
"I want to kill...the Qyrl spawn...and his friends...they must die...I will eat them, if you are trying to eat...the Qyrl spawn as well...I will stay."

Don't worry... there's a Slew down here, so if you want to stay underwater, you'll feel better. That is, after we patch you up. THat silver wound is horrible.

"Water yes...better in water..."
Paulina said and ate some more fish she looked down at her side.
"The Qyrl spawn had friends...one of them cut me...it hurts...more in this...shape..."
She said and it would, like most of her kind she was shark born, meaning she was out of her breed form so she would be more affected by a silver burn. Alessa muttered something about bloody fera and their bloody metal problems as she went to fetch the first aid kit earning her a scowl from Coawa.
"Well at least we do not need to drink blood or eat spiders to heal."
He muttered back.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:12 am

Friday:

Yeah... that's the boring part. We got, but i have no idea about them. I think that in the spirit of "Don't fuck people up" you'll be alright, but you could ask an hermetic or Master nassa if you wanted more insight.

Henrietta grinned a little at that.
"You know you could get yourself in trouble if you do not know the laws Tane."
She said and sigh.
"There is allot of them and one misstep and you might find yourself in very hot water."

AS keeping togheter... it's a war tent, you know? we simply need to take the numbers for security, so we make it work out.

"So the Traditions band together for safety in numbers then?"
Lily asked.
"I guess that makes allot of sense actually."

You can have contact with them. I told you, you're human. You can be killed, you're falible, everything is just like before...but with a different view.

Lily nodded at that.

We hide it not doing weird things in public, but most of the job is done by the technocracy. But yeah, we're not obvious and we try the privacy of our houses or chantries unless there's an emergency.

"Also that would be one of those before mentioned laws child, we have a rule called The Law of Shade against showing of to the general public, so that we all stay safe, what do you think humanity would do if they found out about the supernatural, we would all be in deep shit."
Henrietta said.
"But yes the Technocracy do allot of the covering up job...and then off course there is Paradox keeping things in check."

Saturday:

i'll start slapping people if you can't get along. Tane menaced them

"You are welcome to try..."
Alessa muttered then she brought the first aid kit over.
"There should be something to clean the wound here, and something to stich it up with and bandages, it looks rather bad though, burned like with acid."
She said and gave Paulina's side a worried look.
"Yeah silver kind of suck."
Coawa said, he opened his right hand and there where angry red marks inside.
"One of the mages I met two days ago had silver rings on his hand when I shock it, silver do not agree with our kind."
He muttered. Alessa sigh, she grabbed a small container of herbal balm from the kitchen counter and barked at Coawa.
"Give me your hand!"
Before she took it and smeared the balm on the burns.
"Dos it hurt?"
She asked, he shook his head though.
"No it just itches."
He muttered but he stood still as she treated his hand.

In any case, welcome to our little place. Maybe we chould think on getting a name! He said as to lure them into chatting and outting things together, to work something out.

Paulina continued to slowly push food into her mouth she nodded after a while.
"Well you do seam to have a habit of picking up stray supernaturals."
Aslessa muttered from where she was tending to Coawa's hand.
"It is almost like you are running a halfway house for the strange."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 39 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next