Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle, Death and a Pine Cone IC Thread 18

4 posters

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

Battle, Death and a Pine Cone IC Thread 18 - Page 18 Empty Re: Battle, Death and a Pine Cone IC Thread 18

Post by Warpmind Thu May 11, 2017 11:21 pm

"I think I will be able to walk at least so I will not slow the rest of the group down."
James said and groaned.
"I can aim...sort of, my I can not seam to keep my hands from shaking so how reliable a shot I am right now, that is the question...I would not want to try to aim in any direction where allies are nearby at least."
He said then he gave a long, pained groan again.
"Fuck...dammit...I have a friend who have been Branded...I suddenly feel allot more sympathy for him."
He complained as he tried to struggle, shakily to his feet.
Colin flinched a little as he shifted his balance off the bad leg, "Sounds like you're out of the fight for today, then... but, out for the battle, still good for the war. From what I can tell, though, Branding is worse than what hit us - it's slower, and the victim has way too much time to be afraid and tense up... I'm guessing like with physical injury, that's the sort of thing that increases the damage and extends recovery time..."
He rose up and gave James a hand up, "For now, then, help keeping an eye out?"

James looked in the direction of the wounded Loretta and he frowned.
"Oh no...do you think she will pull through?"
He frowned, "I don't know - I'm checking on them next."

Loretta gave you a weak smile.
"Thank you...I appreciate it, you are a kind man."
She muttered softly.
He smiled sadly, "I try to be a good man; kindness... is not always compatible with that ideal, unfortunately... Molly deserves not having that nagging concern at the back of her mind; if needs be, I'll sent the message with the piece of Tass she gave me for safekeeping."

"They will need to teleport the Adeptus Majora out of here as well, even if her student and my Sodalis manage to stabilize her, she will not be fit to fight I reckon and she will need more healing work, preferably they should have someone at the Chantry standing by to take over the working being used now to avoid her patterns locking in a damaged configuration...I know the Lady of the Verbena might be able to do it, or help her in some way at least."
Cara said as there was talk about calling home.
He nodded to Cara and glanced briefly toward Cotta and the senior Magi, "That, too; we could do with reinforcements, as well - we're... down by three casualties, including the one fatality; I'm slightly reduced but still combat capable, and I don't know how well everyone else will be holding together after... this."

((OOC: Colin, downplaying his own injuries? Never! He's just British, and the British just don't panic and start screaming like everyone they once conquered or at least were at war with. Which by now covers pretty much the entire rest of the world. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Battle, Death and a Pine Cone IC Thread 18 - Page 18 Empty Re: Battle, Death and a Pine Cone IC Thread 18

Post by Adley Fri May 12, 2017 3:43 am

"She have agreed to fight for us on those terms, and she wish to thank you for your role in freeing her, I will call her when and if we need her aid." The old Quesitor said...

"Good," he replied to that.

"And now we must deal with the Labyrith Keeper." She muttered, she looked at Crexia and Olamide, the younger Tytalus just gave Udella a grim nod though she looked slightly nauseous, she was in it seamed. Crexia looks at you and are about to say something but Udella shook her head. "He is far to young for such a burden, it will be the three of us Sodalis." She muttered sadly. Crexia sigh. "That will not be easy." "No it will not, but it is doable, and being part of such an act is more than such a young man should have to face."

Adley felt a pit drop into his stomach as Crexia looked at him, unable to keep the expression off of his face. Killing the people in the infirmary had been hard, but he would have killed them all, he knew. This was war. Likewise taking such as Cotta for prisoner for trial. But as he tried for a moment to try to envision what it would be like to help do such a thing, the pit widened considerably. It wasn't fear, strangely. But what would he do if she commanded him to help? Maybe Udella sensed his reticence even as he questioned it's utility. Letting them shoulder the burden did not entirely alleviate it, either - he was letting them down when they needed him, just to spare him. He did not know what to say: was that part of him that was grateful selfish? Was it a kind of cowardice after all or honest recognition that there were some things he didn't want to ever do? No, Master Steelhaven had been wrong, he would not have made a good Quesitor. He wasn't sure if he should be ashamed or not but this was not a good place for such self-examination.

After difficult pause, he said, "If such should be done here, we will need the area to be kept secure and ourselves protected."

He grinned with relief and looked over at Adley, "Battle-brother, if you're not too busy, would you send word to the Adepts that the Labyrinth's wi-fi is called Orchid741, and the password is Silas575? First letter capitalized on both. If necessary, they can go via my phone, as I'm already logged in, but I'd rather they not tamper with the music until the good lady is mended."

He looked at Colin, confused. "What?" he said, having missed most of his commentary with Leon and Loretta and then looked at the phone in his hands. His face adopted an expression that his mentor might be proud of as he stared at the phone, giving it the hariest of eyeballs. "What are you--" He stopped, a frown forming on his face and it seemed he wanted to yell, but a glance at the severely injured Cultist stopped his tongue. He gave a short, indignant huff instead.

"They will need to teleport the Adeptus Majora out of here as well, even if her student and my Sodalis manage to stabilize her, she will not be fit to fight I reckon and she will need more healing work, preferably they should have someone at the Chantry standing by to take over the working being used now to avoid her patterns locking in a damaged configuration...I know the Lady of the Verbena might be able to do it, or help her in some way at least."

He nodded to Cara as she gave her input. "I advise not using your phone," he said to Colin and took out his notebook and pen. "And to assume that it is, or could be, compromised. Turn it off," he said, waiting to see if he would do that. "Take the numbers and write them down to send them back as a physical note with our injured ally," he said careful to avoid using her name. "Use a different phone to make contact and request for the correct method of healing to be on standby; I cannot use mine to go with her," he said, since it had Cita's program on it. He didn't want to move Loretta, given she was injured but someone probably had to sacrifice a phone to get her ported out, or at least it seemed that was the way it was done so far. It was as best as he could think of to secure her a way out before the elder mages began their difficult working, and he gave Crexia a look to see if that was adequate. If no one made a motion to their phone, he put his hand out so he could start to relay.

// the stiffest of upper lips

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 5:11 am

They're minions of the wyrm, they just don't know.

"They are in a way yes and I think they know it they just have another name for it, only in a way with them it is worse. A Black Spiral Dancer serves insane Entropy, Nephandi serve non existence."
Henrietta said and nodded.

Tane looked at her confused. Why wouldn't you want it to awaken? It probably is an adaptation over necessity, it's probably feeling all this ruckus and awakening to help you. Or maybe you're going past the things that made you stay dormant.

"I have felt stirrings of this happening from before all of this trouble started Tane."
The hedge wizard said and sigh.
"I just do not want to start all over again. I have worked so hard to learn the magic I practice, and I have gotten far, Awakening means loosing all of it and starting again with what your kind call true magick. I know there is a woman over at Lux Itineris who are researching how a person might be able to practice both linear and Awakened magick but as it stands Awakening meaning abandoning everything I know."
She said and she sounded a bit desperate.
"I do not know what I could have done or what held me back in the first place, I never felt myself being held back."

My advise as a friend is to let it happen and learn to live with it, but if you really need it sleeping, i can try to talk to it... although maybe that weakes it up. I'd say that it will probably be better to talk to Cita.

"Yeah I...can try to talk with Master Telar...I mean I do want my Avatar to be well and learn what it want to learn but at the same time I do not want to leg go of the power I have worked so hard to gain to start from scratch."
Henrietta complained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 5:47 am

Colin flinched a little as he shifted his balance off the bad leg, "Sounds like you're out of the fight for today, then... but, out for the battle, still good for the war.

"Are you alright?"
James asked as you flinched then he sigh.
"Yes...you are probably right."
He muttered and looked down at his shaking hands.
"But yes I am still good for the war you be damned right I am."
He said with determination in his eyes before he groaned in pain again.

From what I can tell, though, Branding is worse than what hit us - it's slower, and the victim has way too much time to be afraid and tense up... I'm guessing like with physical injury, that's the sort of thing that increases the damage and extends recovery time..."

"I guess there is the difference between someone slapping you so you get a bruise and perhaps a scratch and someone taking a cattle brand to your flesh."
He said and shuddered.
"I hear those who are Branded are rather messed up by it and spend days in bed and weeks or months in pain and no waiting for it to happen for sometimes several days or longer can not make it any better, it is a cruel punishment."

He rose up and gave James a hand up, "For now, then, help keeping an eye out?"

James nodded his thanks to you as he accepted your help up, he groaned again and nodded.
"Yeah...that I can do."

He frowned, "I don't know - I'm checking on them next."

"I hope she will be alright...very well I will keep a lookout for now."
James said and he cast a concerned look at Loretta.

He smiled sadly, "I try to be a good man; kindness... is not always compatible with that ideal, unfortunately... Molly deserves not having that nagging concern at the back of her mind; if needs be, I'll sent the message with the piece of Tass she gave me for safekeeping."

"Sometimes good people are forced to do bad things, but you are still kind, and yes I agree Molly do not deserve to have that concern, she is a good student, a good Cultist and she will be a powerful Master of the Art one day and I am proud of her."
The Cultist said with a sad but fond smile.

He nodded to Cara and glanced briefly toward Cotta and the senior Magi, "That, too; we could do with reinforcements, as well - we're... down by three casualties, including the one fatality; I'm slightly reduced but still combat capable, and I don't know how well everyone else will be holding together after... this."

"Yes we could do with reinforcement and I do not know...how everyone will be holding up."
Cara said and looked around, everyone looked tired by all that had happened, and things where not going to get any better before the labyrinth was captured.

After difficult pause, he said, "If such should be done here, we will need the area to be kept secure and ourselves protected."

"Yes we need the room as secure as we can, and...this can take some time but letting her go into death or dragging her along as a prisoner is not acceptable, she is to dangerous."
Crexia said. Udella nodded she to looked rather uneasy though.
"Hum...if we are sending anyone back to the Chantry though, we might risk sending her, that might be less risk than doing...it...here with to few ritualists."
The old Queistor nodded.
"Yes perhaps then again there is a risk in teleporting her as well."
Crexia said and Udella nodded at that.
"I will have a look at her soul, see how...much of a fight it would be."
She said and walked over next to where Cotta was pinned down and sat down on her heels with some difficulty from her aching old bones.
"I am going to examine your Avatar...do not resist and it will not hurt."
She told Cotta in Latin surprisingly kindly. The Nephanda's eyes widened having her soul examined could only mean one thing and fear drove away any other emotion from her eyes and she screamed soundlessly as she struggled against the gravity trap.
"It is a powerful Primordial, and not the most plesant Avatar I have ever seen."
The Quesitor said and let her hands drop from the gestures she had used for the examination of the Nephanda's Avatar and wiped her hands on her dress in disgust. Crexia cursed under her breath.
"Off course it had to be Primordial, this is going to be a problem..."

It was as best as he could think of to secure her a way out before the elder mages began their difficult working, and he gave Crexia a look to see if that was adequate. If no one made a motion to their phone, he put his hand out so he could start to relay.

Crexia nodded she took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to you to use.
"I agree that might be a safer way to do it."
She said. Loretta looked up at you with a pained groan.
"I still have...a hung spell...I can not do much in this condition but if someone can help me move my hand...I can activate it...to give you all a bit of time to do."
She glanced and Cotta and frowned.
"What have to be done."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 12, 2017 6:33 am

"Are you alright?"
James asked as you flinched then he sigh.
"Yes...you are probably right."
He muttered and looked down at his shaking hands.
"But yes I am still good for the war you be damned right I am."
He said with determination in his eyes before he groaned in pain again.
Colin grimaced, "No, I'm about 48 percent left... Took a prime bolt to my arm and leg; nothing fatal, but my suit is ruined and it hurts a bit... Only fair, I suppose, that she'd get to fire back at me once, after the salvo I sent her way over her own Correspondence link..."

"I guess there is the difference between someone slapping you so you get a bruise and perhaps a scratch and someone taking a cattle brand to your flesh."
He said and shuddered.
"I hear those who are Branded are rather messed up by it and spend days in bed and weeks or months in pain and no waiting for it to happen for sometimes several days or longer can not make it any better, it is a cruel punishment."
He nodded, "Quite so... It is perhaps a bit excessive as punishment."

"Sometimes good people are forced to do bad things, but you are still kind, and yes I agree Molly do not deserve to have that concern, she is a good student, a good Cultist and she will be a powerful Master of the Art one day and I am proud of her."
The Cultist said with a sad but fond smile.
He nodded, "You should be - from my meeting with her, she's a brave, clever girl."

He looked at Colin, confused. "What?" he said, having missed most of his commentary with Leon and Loretta and then looked at the phone in his hands. His face adopted an expression that his mentor might be proud of as he stared at the phone, giving it the hariest of eyeballs. "What are you--" He stopped, a frown forming on his face and it seemed he wanted to yell, but a glance at the severely injured Cultist stopped his tongue. He gave a short, indignant huff instead.
He gave Adley a half-apologetic glance, "I thought her apprentice's voice might help her focus on staying conscious during the healing... Every last bit helping, you know. So got lucky and found the Labyrinth's wi-fi."

He nodded to Cara as she gave her input. "I advise not using your phone," he said to Colin and took out his notebook and pen. "And to assume that it is, or could be, compromised. Turn it off," he said, waiting to see if he would do that. "Take the numbers and write them down to send them back as a physical note with our injured ally," he said careful to avoid using her name. "Use a different phone to make contact and request for the correct method of healing to be on standby; I cannot use mine to go with her," he said, since it had Cita's program on it. He didn't want to move Loretta, given she was injured but someone probably had to sacrifice a phone to get her ported out, or at least it seemed that was the way it was done so far. It was as best as he could think of to secure her a way out before the elder mages began their difficult working, and he gave Crexia a look to see if that was adequate. If no one made a motion to their phone, he put his hand out so he could start to relay.
He nodded, "Once the healing here is done, I'll disconnect the phone. I honestly doubt there's much reason to worry about it being compromised, though - there's no reason to assume outsiders would regularly come in to steal their internet on a regular day, and they're quite likely a bit too busy to notice right now... The Adepts, though, might find a veritable treasure trove of contacts and communications through the wireless network."
He whipped out his notepook and jotted down the login details, glancing around to see who he could pass the note to.

((OOC: The stiffest. The scar tissue probably doesn't do much to soften it up, either. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 7:26 am

Colin grimaced, "No, I'm about 48 percent left... Took a prime bolt to my arm and leg; nothing fatal, but my suit is ruined and it hurts a bit... Only fair, I suppose, that she'd get to fire back at me once, after the salvo I sent her way over her own Correspondence link..."

"That sound...like it hurts."
James said then he sigh.
"We are turning out to be a rather ragged bunch after all this eh?"
He muttered.
"Well she is captured now, so whatever she is killed or taken back for trial I am sure as her last spell, hurting you had some meaning for her."
The Hermetic said wryly.

He nodded, "Quite so... It is perhaps a bit excessive as punishment."

The Fortunae sigh and nodded.
"I am not saying there are not any situation where it might be appropriate, but since it is both torture and a rather permanent mark on someone's soul it should be reserved for extremely serious offenses, not kids mouthing off at Masters of the Art or other minor misdeeds."
He said firmly.

He nodded, "You should be - from my meeting with her, she's a brave, clever girl."

Loretta smiles softly and nodded.
"Yes that she certainly is. I just hope...Horizon do not catch her."
The Cultist muttered and a shadow of worry fell over her eyes.

He nodded, "Once the healing here is done, I'll disconnect the phone. I honestly doubt there's much reason to worry about it being compromised, though - there's no reason to assume outsiders would regularly come in to steal their internet on a regular day, and they're quite likely a bit too busy to notice right now... The Adepts, though, might find a veritable treasure trove of contacts and communications through the wireless network."

"Hum...that makes sense, I will allow it, but warn the Adepts the line is not secure."
Crexia said after some consideration.

He whipped out his notepook and jotted down the login details, glancing around to see who he could pass the note to.

Cara was rather close by.

(OOC: Sorry about the short post. Well then I am heading of to the nurse's office, I doubt I will let her more than look at my arms but we will see. I will try at least.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri May 12, 2017 8:30 am

Non existence is only a step forward after destruction.

"I have felt stirrings of this happening from before all of this trouble started Tane."
You know time and space mean nothing to an avatar, they warp it as one would do with a yarn

"I do not know what I could have done or what held me back in the first place, I never felt myself being held back."
Forgie my boldness, but the hate, loss and sadness of your husband is a great weight. And i feel that you actually are starting to let that go. It's not something you can do in a day, but... i've known you for a little while, and i can tell there has been a healing. It may have started before, i don't know. I'm sure there are more things that have burdened you aside from that.

"Yeah I...can try to talk with Master Telar...I mean I do want my Avatar to be well and learn what it want to learn but at the same time I do not want to leg go of the power I have worked so hard to gain to start from scratch."
Why would you loose all? I mean, Magick is about belief, and if you belive in your powers, on your spells, then i belive that you can actually add something, not change it.
Let's do something: Let's talk to Cita and this women you tell me of, and then we make a choice, alright? I don't know if it is even possible to make it stop, but you need to try and do all you can to understand before doing anything. Maybe there is more to it, and i would love to go by your side to help you come to the right choice
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 12, 2017 10:50 am

"That sound...like it hurts."
James said then he sigh.
"We are turning out to be a rather ragged bunch after all this eh?"
He muttered.
"Well she is captured now, so whatever she is killed or taken back for trial I am sure as her last spell, hurting you had some meaning for her."
The Hermetic said wryly.
Colin nodded, "It's remarkably painful. But, my gun hand is still steady, and I don't use hand seals, so I'm still only slightly reduced."
He sighed, "Yes, I suppose taunting and blasting her like I did was grounds for some fairly just retribution..."

The Fortunae sigh and nodded.
"I am not saying there are not any situation where it might be appropriate, but since it is both torture and a rather permanent mark on someone's soul it should be reserved for extremely serious offenses, not kids mouthing off at Masters of the Art or other minor misdeeds."
He said firmly.
He nodded, "There are several things in the Traditions' penal code that could do with an overhaul..."

Loretta smiles softly and nodded.
"Yes that she certainly is. I just hope...Horizon do not catch her."
The Cultist muttered and a shadow of worry fell over her eyes.
He smiled, "I think she'll be fine. I have reason to believe she's in the best of hands."

"Hum...that makes sense, I will allow it, but warn the Adepts the line is not secure."
Crexia said after some consideration.
He nodded, "I'm sure the Adepts know more than we do about what perils might lurk on a computer network in any case..."

Cara was rather close by.
He reached the note with the login details out to Cara and resumed his attention on Loretta.

((OOC: Quite alright. Good luck.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 11:57 am

Tane:

Non existence is only a step forward after destruction.

"True, but the Wyrm though mad now, are still natural, he is a part of the Triat, we just do not want him to take over and rule the other two, we want balance. But what the Nephandi meet in the Cauls...that give me the chills."
Henrietta muttered.

You know time and space mean nothing to an avatar, they warp it as one would do with a yarn

"I know that intellectually, I have been told so...but I am afraid I can not quite imagine it."

Forgie my boldness, but the hate, loss and sadness of your husband is a great weight. And i feel that you actually are starting to let that go. It's not something you can do in a day, but... i've known you for a little while, and i can tell there has been a healing. It may have started before, i don't know. I'm sure there are more things that have burdened you aside from that.

Henreitta looked at you for a moment there was a faraway sad look in her eyes.
"He...was a good man Tane, he was so huge, I mean in his war form he stood well over ten feet tall, at at times it felt like he could lift a mountain, perhaps not that extreme but I did see him lift and carry a truck once with no difficulty, and despite this, he was so gentle, he was a healer and that is all he wanted to do, to use the gifts of his people to heal."
The hedge wizard looked down and sigh.
"I will...always see the Union as my sworn enemies for what they did to him, but my beloved would...not have wanted me to live a life of hate...perhaps I...am starting to let some of that go, but I miss him...I miss him so much."
Henrietta muttered and a few tears rolled down her cheeks and she quickly wiped them away.
"Oh look at me...and in front of the guests, how embarrassing, I am sorry."

Why would you loose all? I mean, Magick is about belief, and if you belive in your powers, on your spells, then i belive that you can actually add something, not change it.

"I...do not know actually, it is what I have been always told, that when a linear mage Awaken we loose our powers and have to relearn them as Awakened magick, though often we learn far quicker in the areas we have already studies...I do not know why this is though."
The hedge wizard said and scratched her head.
"Perhaps there is possible to add and not change my magic...I mean I want to keep it, the book I first started learning from, that was my beloved's gift to me...through that book he gave me these powers and they are all I have left of him."

Let's do something: Let's talk to Cita and this women you tell me of, and then we make a choice, alright? I don't know if it is even possible to make it stop, but you need to try and do all you can to understand before doing anything. Maybe there is more to it, and i would love to go by your side to help you come to the right choice

"That is a good idea actually to speak with Master Telar and Master Miletti and see what they have to say. I do not know either if it can be stopped...Avatars have a will of their own I hear...but I am not ready, not ready to give up all I have worked so hard for."
The Hollower said then she gave you a warm smile.
"Thank you Tane, I will owe you big time for helping me with this."

Colin:

Colin nodded, "It's remarkably painful. But, my gun hand is still steady, and I don't use hand seals, so I'm still only slightly reduced."
He sighed, "Yes, I suppose taunting and blasting her like I did was grounds for some fairly just retribution..."

"If you are sure you will be fine...you have to get it looked at as soon as we are back home though."
James muttered before he whimpered again.
"The Verbena are going to be angry at you, healing burns are always a pain in the behind they say."
He added with a slightly wry grin, joking helped him keep his mind of things.
"Well if you said what you said to the Labyrinth Keeper to just about any woman I would not blame her for giving you a well deserved slap."
He agreed.
"Then again she pawed on my Avatar and she distinctly do not like that, she do not like that one little bit so I can not be to sympathetic when it comes to the taunts."
He said then he looked at Udella checking Cotta's soul and he shivered.
"For other things in that woman's fate though...I can not help but feel sympathy, even if she is both a bitch and our enemy."
He said solemnly.

He nodded, "There are several things in the Traditions' penal code that could do with an overhaul..."

"Agreed, the laws have not changed for centuries, something have to be done, I mean for heavens sake we still do executions as a public spectacle for one."
James said and shook his head, he looked a little better now, though he was still shaking.

He smiled, "I think she'll be fine. I have reason to believe she's in the best of hands."

Loretta smiled at that she seamed to be relieved though she muttered mostly to herself.
"I hope so...if Horizon catch her I will find some way to tear the realm to bits to rescue her if I have to...no one mess with my apprentices!"

He nodded, "I'm sure the Adepts know more than we do about what perils might lurk on a computer network in any case..."

Crexia nodded.
"I have the utmost faith in them and I know they have off site servers and other...safeguards I have to admit to not understanding. I think we can risk it to get our wounded the help they need, did you want to contact them or should I take care of it?"
The archmage asked.

He reached the note with the login details out to Cara and resumed his attention on Loretta.

By now Leon had given Loretta his belt to bite down on and the Cultist was doing so while groaning loudly, she was covered in sweat from the pain but this was far more promising than the numb, dazed state she had been in a few moment ago, fate often had the kindness of giving the dying a dull numbness right before the end, now the Chronomancer looked very much alive and while her wound was still ghastly it was slowly getting better.

(OOC: Holy fuck I did it. I have not had any blood work or anything else where needles are involved done since I was eight, and I have an insane fear of needles to the point of screaming, vomiting and passing out if I ever am in a situation where one might prick me. But I did it and it went very well actually. The nurse was patient and skilled and I told her I just had to shut everything out while she worked. I told her I am an occultist and asked her if I could do a ritual so I had something to focus on, so I sat doing the LBRP in my mind and that had enough of a calming effect and took enough focus to allow me to get it done. It is not the most steady ritual I have ever done but damn I did it. Smile )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 12, 2017 12:58 pm

"If you are sure you will be fine...you have to get it looked at as soon as we are back home though."
James muttered before he whimpered again.
"The Verbena are going to be angry at you, healing burns are always a pain in the behind they say."
He added with a slightly wry grin, joking helped him keep his mind of things.
"Well if you said what you said to the Labyrinth Keeper to just about any woman I would not blame her for giving you a well deserved slap."
He agreed.
"Then again she pawed on my Avatar and she distinctly do not like that, she do not like that one little bit so I can not be to sympathetic when it comes to the taunts."
He said then he looked at Udella checking Cotta's soul and he shivered.
"For other things in that woman's fate though...I can not help but feel sympathy, even if she is both a bitch and our enemy."
He said solemnly.
Colin grimaced, "Soon as the immediate threat is disposed of, I'm raiding the infirmary for some quick ointment and bandages. But for now, priorities."
He sighed, "And yes, I did say her lover died like a bitch. In fairness, said woman did try to gilgul me yesterday, so I do have the right to be slightly upset at the not-so-happy couple. And yes, her fate now is... gruesome, and she does deserve sympathy for that, as anyone should..."

"Agreed, the laws have not changed for centuries, something have to be done, I mean for heavens sake we still do executions as a public spectacle for one."
James said and shook his head, he looked a little better now, though he was still shaking.
He nodded, "Actually, executions as a public spectacle, that one bothers me far less than the notion of it becoming routine... My co-pilot was big on Heinlein, and liked to quote that punishment should be cruel and unusual; cruel in that it had to hurt, for impact, and unusual in that it had to be a rare event to retain the shock value of it. Handing out harsh punishments like meter maids hand out parking tickets doesn't foster respect for the law, it fosters resentment toward it..."

Loretta smiled at that she seamed to be relieved though she muttered mostly to herself.
"I hope so...if Horizon catch her I will find some way to tear the realm to bits to rescue her if I have to...no one mess with my apprentices!"
He smiled wryly, "I think there's an Old Man who would be only too happy to help you with that..."

Crexia nodded.
"I have the utmost faith in them and I know they have off site servers and other...safeguards I have to admit to not understanding. I think we can risk it to get our wounded the help they need, did you want to contact them or should I take care of it?"
The archmage asked.
He glanced down on Loretta and the video playing on his phone next to her, "My phone is momentarily occupied with, er, moral support, I suppose... If someone else could send the message, they might still go in via the link in my phone."

By now Leon had given Loretta his belt to bite down on and the Cultist was doing so while groaning loudly, she was covered in sweat from the pain but this was far more promising than the numb, dazed state she had been in a few moment ago, fate often had the kindness of giving the dying a dull numbness right before the end, now the Chronomancer looked very much alive and while her wound was still ghastly it was slowly getting better.
He arched an eyebrow and looked up at Crexia, "The injury is dreadful, but I think she'll live... but if anyone can spare some extra Tass for the healing, that would probably help..."

((OOC: Woohoo, go you! Very Happy Having helpful medical staff willing to work with you rather than on you is a magnificent boon. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 3:16 pm

Colin grimaced, "Soon as the immediate threat is disposed of, I'm raiding the infirmary for some quick ointment and bandages. But for now, priorities."

"Yes we are still in quite a bit of a pickle, and we do need to deal with Abigail."
James agreed and nodded.
"So yes priorities but you need to have your wounds seen to as quickly as possible."

He sighed, "And yes, I did say her lover died like a bitch. In fairness, said woman did try to gilgul me yesterday, so I do have the right to be slightly upset at the not-so-happy couple. And yes, her fate now is... gruesome, and she does deserve sympathy for that, as anyone should..."

The Hermetic winced at the word Gilgul.
"Yeah...every right..."
He muttered softly then he looked at Cotta again.
"She somehow look smaller now that she is just...scared, a frail woman and not some troll."
He muttered.
"Well she do deserve her fate but I hope it is as quick and kind as possible non the less."

He nodded, "Actually, executions as a public spectacle, that one bothers me far less than the notion of it becoming routine... My co-pilot was big on Heinlein, and liked to quote that punishment should be cruel and unusual; cruel in that it had to hurt, for impact, and unusual in that it had to be a rare event to retain the shock value of it. Handing out harsh punishments like meter maids hand out parking tickets doesn't foster respect for the law, it fosters resentment toward it..."

James thought for a moment then he nodded.
"I have never thought of it like that but your co pilot have an good point. One thing are lesser punishments, I do not think every reaction of the law need to be horrible...it is ok to give someone a fine for a minor thing for example but for the big things...well he do have a point."
The Hermetic said and then he coughed quite a bit, his throat was sore from screaming and talking aggravated it.
"Ehm...sorry..."

He smiled wryly, "I think there's an Old Man who would be only too happy to help you with that..."

Loretta looked a bit confused for a moment then she realized what you where saying and she smiled a little without commenting.

He glanced down on Loretta and the video playing on his phone next to her, "My phone is momentarily occupied with, er, moral support, I suppose... If someone else could send the message, they might still go in via the link in my phone."

Crexia nodded and she started to text something on her phone.
"I will take care of it and tell them to have someone on the other side ready to take over the rote, you should back of a little bit."
Crexia said the two doing healing moved back just a few inches.
"We would not want anything to interfere with the Adepts aim...and you should come over and hold the phone as well you are going home and getting yourself looked at by our turncoat."
She told James and the Hermetic hesitated.
"Ma'am I could still..."
Crexia gave the Fortunae a stern look.
"No protests...go."
She said and James came over and sat down next to Loretta, his eyes widened at her wound.
"Oh god..."
He muttered then he looked up and you and cough again before handing you his gun and spare ammunition.
"You can use these more than me when I am being sent home...sorry about that...could I ask you one favor though? Keep a eye on my brother...make sure he comes back to me safe or die in glorious battle and that he is not...caught by the Nephandi or...well you know...just keep an eye on him?"
The Fortunae pleaded he did not like the idea of leaving his brother behind in this place.
"He can be stupid and arrogant and say horrible things but he is a good man deep down."

He arched an eyebrow and looked up at Crexia, "The injury is dreadful, but I think she'll live... but if anyone can spare some extra Tass for the healing, that would probably help..."

"I will tell those who are meeting our wounded as they are teleported home to get some ready from my private supply, as for now."
The archmaga said and took of a long necklace of what looked like natural amber chips, it was almost painful to look at for each chip was a dram of pure, slightly static Tass.
"Take a few beads of and give our two would be healers before the wounded gets transported, that should help things along."
Crexia said and tossed the rope of beads over to you while she was still busy typing in a message into her phone.

(OOC: It do make all the difference and I felt I could trust this woman, she made sure I had a private place to freak out in and knew when to push for me to dare to go a bit further and when to back off and for the drawing of blood itself she knew what she was doing. We sent her a box of chocolates as thanks, she deserve that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 12, 2017 6:55 pm

"Yes we need the room as secure as we can, and...this can take some time but letting her go into death or dragging her along as a prisoner is not acceptable, she is to dangerous."

"Yes, ma'am." It was as close as asking for him to please not have to help, and he felt uneasy about it. Still, there was no denying it was a necessary task. He watched as the trio of magas discussed what to do with Cotta, and then Udella looking over her avatar. He frowned; before she perhaps had been hoping for death but now it was clear she had an inkling what was to come and would fight all the harder. Another thought occurred to him. "As the Keeper, doing it here might also have some consequences..." He had no idea exactly what those might be, but if they were connected, perhaps it would weaken the Labyrinth.

He gave Adley a half-apologetic glance, "I thought her apprentice's voice might help her focus on staying conscious during the healing... Every last bit helping, you know. So got lucky and found the Labyrinth's wi-fi."

He just nodded to him, no use wasting time arguing. He simply hoped it would do more good than harm, the look of annoyance fading as quick as it had arrived on his face. Then he looked down at his injured leg, back up to his face and frowned anew, though for a different reason.

He whipped out his notepook and jotted down the login details

"We shall see," was all he said. Perhaps due to having seen the Adepts work veritable miracles with a cell phone and wifi, he gave them an abundance of credit for doing things - but there were technomancers here too. He put his own notebook away as his friend started to write. He took a pin off of his sleeve and offered it to Cara, who had the note now. "This could help fix the note to her," he offered.

Crexia nodded she took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to you to use. "I agree that might be a safer way to do it." She said. Loretta looked up at you with a pained groan. "I still have...a hung spell...I can not do much in this condition but if someone can help me move my hand...I can activate it...to give you all a bit of time to do." She glanced and Cotta and frowned. "What have to be done."

He took the phone and then looked at Loretta as she spoke, a look of concern on his face. She was healing, if slowly but it still looked very bad. Suddenly he recalled the swift fox of an avatar and hoped that she would live. He glanced at Crexia again. "Ma'am do you wish for her to activate this rote? And which plan do you wish to follow concerning that woman?"

"I have the utmost faith in them and I know they have off site servers and other...safeguards I have to admit to not understanding. I think we can risk it to get our wounded the help they need, did you want to contact them or should I take care of it?" The archmage asked.

Adley gave a confused look. "I think it's better to use a different one anyway," he repeated. "I have typed up some of the message, for you..." he offered her phone back for her to finish it. He had the right number queued up and had begun inputting what they'd discussed already, mindful of names and indicating there was a note on her person that would have useful if possibly insecure information.

"I will take care of it and tell them to have someone on the other side ready to take over the rote, you should back of a little bit." Crexia said the two doing healing moved back just a few inches. "We would not want anything to interfere with the Adepts aim...and you should come over and hold the phone as well you are going home and getting yourself looked at by our turncoat."

He moved away as well, giving Loretta a glance. Somehow saying goodbye did not seem appropriate. "My hopes for your quick and full recovery." He nodded to her and then took up a position to defend the others.

// @Warp, I laughed at that comment then felt bad for it, poor Colin *pats him*
@Anja, so glad to hear that you were able to get the right help and everything went well. I'm sure that's a huge relief.

ooc 2: since Crexia gave Adley her phone in a previous post, I thought it easier for him to just give it back when the plan changed and she wanted to send instructions herself.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 8:00 pm

"As the Labyrinth keeper, doing it here might also have some consequences..." He had no idea exactly what those might be, but if they were connected, perhaps it would weaken the Labyrinth.

"You are right...the Labyrinth may react but it might react to us killing her as well, in either case I doubt what we are planning on doing will be good for the Labyrinth creature and that is at least something."
Crexia said and nodded.

He took a pin off of his sleeve and offered it to Cara, who had the note now. "This could help fix the note to her," he offered.

Cara nodded and took the pin, the Criamon waited to be given the note to be sent then she gently affixed it to Loretta's sleeve then straightened again.
"At least they will get the message."
She commented.

He took the phone and then looked at Loretta as she spoke, a look of concern on his face. She was healing, if slowly but it still looked very bad. Suddenly he recalled the swift fox of an avatar and hoped that she would live. He glanced at Crexia again. "Ma'am do you wish for her to activate this rote? And which plan do you wish to follow concerning that woman?"

Crexia glanced at Loretta.
"Can you do this, without much added strain to your system?"
She asked and the Cultist nodded. Crexia looked at Cotta and hesitated.
"No you need to go back home for healing...I can slow down time myself..."
She said and Loretta nodded weakly. The archmage turned to you.
"We send our wounded home, secure the room. I slow down time and then I my fellow Tytalus and the honored Queistor...Gilgul the Labyrinth Keeper."
She said her voice like steel. Loretta flinched at the word and Cara shivered.

He moved away as well, giving Loretta a glance. Somehow saying goodbye did not seem appropriate. "My hopes for your quick and full recovery." He nodded to her and then took up a position to defend the others.

Loretta was biting down on the belt and groaning but she managed to give you a slight nod, she was a fighter and at least she stood a chance at surviving now.

Adley gave a confused look. "I think it's better to use a different one anyway," he repeated. "I have typed up some of the message, for you..." he offered her phone back for her to finish it. He had the right number queued up and had begun inputting what they'd discussed already, mindful of names and indicating there was a note on her person that would have useful if possibly insecure information.

Crexia looked a bit confused for a moment she had forgotten she had handed you her phone, she took it back and finished the message quickly and sent it. There was a moment of waiting as the healers and Cara moved a bit away from Loretta, though Leon and Rosario still worked, then suddenly Loretta and James where gone and air popped back into the space they had been with a loud pop. There where not many reinforcements to send though, but off course it could be Morningstar was still scurrying up some, most of the magi of Morningstar and those sent from other, nearby Chantries where mostly sent with the other groups, save a few needed to keep the Chantry safe, there might not be anyone to send to assist, no one showed up right at the moment.

Rosario and Leon jerked and the Cultist cried out as their rote suddenly did not have a target anymore, hopefully the spell could be picked up by healers waiting at Morningstar so her life patters would not harden, but it was a tricky maneuver and who knew how well it would go. Rosario collapsed in a heap on the floor, completely spent, Leon sort of maneuvered over onto his butt from where he had been kneeling over Loretta and he was breathing heavily. Cara went to Rosario's side to make sure the other mage was alright.
"Well done Rossy..."
She said smiling.
"I am sure she will pull through."

Crexia glanced around.
"Very well this is what we need to do...I will secure the remaining door, someone need to get our prisoner restrained, I do not know how long that gravity manipulation effect will last, and I need her to be reasonably still. I will also need something soft under her head as she will be trashing around...allot and she need to be alive to the end of...the ritual."
She ordered. I need those not participating in the ritual to keep watch, other than those who absolutely need a rest, you can...try...to do so, but considering what will be going on...well perhaps your time will be better spent checking your weapons, we do not know the state of the rest of the Labyrinth but they might send someone after us which is why when this room is secure I am going to slow down time...any questions?"
The archmage asked and everyone looked around a bit uneasy, this was not plesant, yes Cotta would be to dangerous as a prisoner when they still had the Labyrinth to deal with and killing her would create a powerful, dangerous widderslainte who might have some of this woman's memories and that could not be allowed to happen...but even so...no one wanted to see this.

Cara stood slowly and she gave Rosario another pat on the shoulder before she took her backpack under one arm and walked over to Cotta.
"I have nothing to restrain her with, but we can put this under her head."
She said indicating the back pack.
"I...it should be soft enough and...and I will stay with her...as it happen, she is an enemy, a cruel, horrible woman but...no one deserve to go through that...completely alone."
The Criamon said but it was clear that she really, really did not want to be anywhere near this but she felt someone had to do the right thing and it might as well be her, she was rather pale though.
"Just do...not hit me okey..."
She muttered nervously.
"It is not really something you have to aim child, it can not hit anyone in proximity you will be safe enough but are you sure you want to stay with the prisoner?"
She asked and the Criamon nodded and swallowed hard.
"Someone have to...I know they just...leave them alone in the middle of the room with guards on Horizon...I mean in the horror stories I have heard but we just can not do that, someone have to try to give some comfort and comfort...it might not help but with something like this...someone have to try..."
She said nervously and Udella sigh and nodded.
"You are right child...you are right..."

(OOC: Ah yes off course, sorry I forgot about the phone I have been a bit scatterbrained. Sorry about that, and sorry if the current scene have not been to good and it have been a bit confusing, I will try to do better.)

(OOC 2: Yeah a big relief and thank you. I have been sleeping most of the day though as if my body decided that now is the time to take back lost sleep.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 12, 2017 8:30 pm

"Yes we are still in quite a bit of a pickle, and we do need to deal with Abigail."
James agreed and nodded.
"So yes priorities but you need to have your wounds seen to as quickly as possible."
Colin nodded, "Once Cotta and the healing here are taken care of, I will."

The Hermetic winced at the word Gilgul.
"Yeah...every right..."
He muttered softly then he looked at Cotta again.
"She somehow look smaller now that she is just...scared, a frail woman and not some troll."
He muttered.
"Well she do deserve her fate but I hope it is as quick and kind as possible non the less."
He nodded, "Nobody looks big and scary when they're beaten down and helpless... Just keep in mind that in nature, the females are often the smaller of a species, and the most savage fighters in defense of their home and their young..."

James thought for a moment then he nodded.
"I have never thought of it like that but your co pilot have an good point. One thing are lesser punishments, I do not think every reaction of the law need to be horrible...it is ok to give someone a fine for a minor thing for example but for the big things...well he do have a point."
The Hermetic said and then he coughed quite a bit, his throat was sore from screaming and talking aggravated it.
"Ehm...sorry..."
He nodded, "Quite alright. I'd recommend lemon mint tea with honey - I'm sure your magnificent cook has a mug ready for you when you get back."

"Yes, ma'am." It was as close as asking for him to please not have to help, and he felt uneasy about it. Still, there was no denying it was a necessary task. He watched as the trio of magas discussed what to do with Cotta, and then Udella looking over her avatar. He frowned; before she perhaps had been hoping for death but now it was clear she had an inkling what was to come and would fight all the harder. Another thought occurred to him. "As the Keeper, doing it here might also have some consequences..." He had no idea exactly what those might be, but if they were connected, perhaps it would weaken the Labyrinth.
"You are right...the Labyrinth may react but it might react to us killing her as well, in either case I doubt what we are planning on doing will be good for the Labyrinth creature and that is at least something."
Crexia said and nodded.
He looked over at Cotta with a concerned expression, "It... might indeed be wise to separate the two, yes... Probably a good idea to throw up a properly segregating ward around the... work to be done, too."

He just nodded to him, no use wasting time arguing. He simply hoped it would do more good than harm, the look of annoyance fading as quick as it had arrived on his face. Then he looked down at his injured leg, back up to his face and frowned anew, though for a different reason.
He grinned wryly, seeing where Adley looked, "From experience, a Tylenol and some Polysporene and bandages should do for starters. Not the prescription silver-based burn ointment, though - metal toxicity is a thing. I've had about as bad in the silver shop."

Crexia nodded and she started to text something on her phone.
"I will take care of it and tell them to have someone on the other side ready to take over the rote, you should back of a little bit."
Crexia said the two doing healing moved back just a few inches.
"We would not want anything to interfere with the Adepts aim...and you should come over and hold the phone as well you are going home and getting yourself looked at by our turncoat."
She told James and the Hermetic hesitated.
"Ma'am I could still..."
Crexia gave the Fortunae a stern look.
"No protests...go."
She said and James came over and sat down next to Loretta, his eyes widened at her wound.
"Oh god..."
He muttered then he looked up and you and cough again before handing you his gun and spare ammunition.
"You can use these more than me when I am being sent home...sorry about that...could I ask you one favor though? Keep a eye on my brother...make sure he comes back to me safe or die in glorious battle and that he is not...caught by the Nephandi or...well you know...just keep an eye on him?"
The Fortunae pleaded he did not like the idea of leaving his brother behind in this place.
"He can be stupid and arrogant and say horrible things but he is a good man deep down."
He nodded and withdrew a couple of steps, pulling his phone a little further from Loretta, but keeping the volume up so she might hear it over her own agonized grunts. He gave James a wry smile and accepted the gun and ammunition, "Bring him back a bold soldier, or an old soldier. Got it. He's young, more than anything - and I'd like to see him cured of that particular ailment naturally."

"I will tell those who are meeting our wounded as they are teleported home to get some ready from my private supply, as for now."
The archmaga said and took of a long necklace of what looked like natural amber chips, it was almost painful to look at for each chip was a dram of pure, slightly static Tass.
"Take a few beads of and give our two would be healers before the wounded gets transported, that should help things along."
Crexia said and tossed the rope of beads over to you while she was still busy typing in a message into her phone.
He let out a low, impressed whistle at the sensation of touching the amber pieces, quickly picking off six beas and handing them to Rosario and Leon, three each, before giving them enough space for a clear teleportation again and handing the necklace back to Crexia. "That's a delicious, preservative flavour to it, ma'am. Should to well to help reknit damaged tissue..."

Crexia looked a bit confused for a moment she had forgotten she had handed you her phone, she took it back and finished the message quickly and sent it. There was a moment of waiting as the healers and Cara moved a bit away from Loretta, though Leon and Rosario still worked, then suddenly Loretta and James where gone and air popped back into the space they had been with a loud pop. There where not many reinforcements to send though, but off course it could be Morningstar was still scurrying up some, most of the magi of Morningstar and those sent from other, nearby Chantries where mostly sent with the other groups, save a few needed to keep the Chantry safe, there might not be anyone to send to assist, no one showed up right at the moment.

Rosario and Leon jerked and the Cultist cried out as their rote suddenly did not have a target anymore, hopefully the spell could be picked up by healers waiting at Morningstar so her life patters would not harden, but it was a tricky maneuver and who knew how well it would go. Rosario collapsed in a heap on the floor, completely spent, Leon sort of maneuvered over onto his butt from where he had been kneeling over Loretta and he was breathing heavily. Cara went to Rosario's side to make sure the other mage was alright.
"Well done Rossy..."
She said smiling.
"I am sure she will pull through."
He smiled and moved to steady the two healers, "Beautiful work. Your Mentors will be proud."

Crexia glanced around.
"Very well this is what we need to do...I will secure the remaining door, someone need to get our prisoner restrained, I do not know how long that gravity manipulation effect will last, and I need her to be reasonably still. I will also need something soft under her head as she will be trashing around...allot and she need to be alive to the end of...the ritual."
She ordered. I need those not participating in the ritual to keep watch, other than those who absolutely need a rest, you can...try...to do so, but considering what will be going on...well perhaps your time will be better spent checking your weapons, we do not know the state of the rest of the Labyrinth but they might send someone after us which is why when this room is secure I am going to slow down time...any questions?"
The archmage asked and everyone looked around a bit uneasy, this was not plesant, yes Cotta would be to dangerous as a prisoner when they still had the Labyrinth to deal with and killing her would create a powerful, dangerous widderslainte who might have some of this woman's memories and that could not be allowed to happen...but even so...no one wanted to see this.
He nodded, logging his phone out from the wi-fi and turning it off, "Very good; I'll take watch."
He looked over at Rosario, "Would you be a dear and look for some over-the-counter painkillers, burn ointment and bandages in the infirmary for me?"

Cara stood slowly and she gave Rosario another pat on the shoulder before she took her backpack under one arm and walked over to Cotta.
"I have nothing to restrain her with, but we can put this under her head."
She said indicating the back pack.
"I...it should be soft enough and...and I will stay with her...as it happen, she is an enemy, a cruel, horrible woman but...no one deserve to go through that...completely alone."
The Criamon said but it was clear that she really, really did not want to be anywhere near this but she felt someone had to do the right thing and it might as well be her, she was rather pale though.
"Just do...not hit me okey..."
She muttered nervously.
"It is not really something you have to aim child, it can not hit anyone in proximity you will be safe enough but are you sure you want to stay with the prisoner?"
She asked and the Criamon nodded and swallowed hard.
"Someone have to...I know they just...leave them alone in the middle of the room with guards on Horizon...I mean in the horror stories I have heard but we just can not do that, someone have to try to give some comfort and comfort...it might not help but with something like this...someone have to try..."
She said nervously and Udella sigh and nodded.
"You are right child...you are right..."
He gave Cara a warm smile, "Your compassion becomes you... You're right, nobody should... meet their end without at least the presence of one face that doesn't show hatred toward them..."

((OOC: What, the 48% left quip? Just don't pat his left arm or leg. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 12, 2017 8:53 pm

He looked over at Cotta with a concerned expression, "It... might indeed be wise to separate the two, yes... Probably a good idea to throw up a properly segregating ward around the... work to be done, too."

"That might be a good idea," he agreed.

He grinned wryly, seeing where Adley looked, "From experience, a Tylenol and some Polysporene and bandages should do for starters. Not the prescription silver-based burn ointment, though - metal toxicity is a thing. I've had about as bad in the silver shop."

He gave his friend an incredulous look as he spoke about mundane healing for what appeared to be a burn and then looked to see if there were more injuries he was trying to hide.

The archmage turned to you. "We send our wounded home, secure the room. I slow down time and then I my fellow Tytalus and the honored Queistor...Gilgul the Labyrinth Keeper."

"Very well," he said. He frowned, but he wasn't even sure if Morningstar could handle holding another prisoner of her calibur and it had probably crossed Crexia's mind as well. Then the wounded were gone. There weren't any reinforcements at least not now, but there had been no delay in taking the wounded, so that was good.

"Very well this is what we need to do...I will secure the remaining door, someone need to get our prisoner restrained, I do not know how long that gravity manipulation effect will last, and I need her to be reasonably still. I will also need something soft under her head as she will be trashing around...allot and she need to be alive to the end of...the ritual." She ordered. I need those not participating in the ritual to keep watch, other than those who absolutely need a rest, you can...try...to do so, but considering what will be going on...well perhaps your time will be better spent checking your weapons, we do not know the state of the rest of the Labyrinth but they might send someone after us which is why when this room is secure I am going to slow down time...any questions?"

"I will keep watch," he said. Even though time would be slowed, there could still be spirits, they reacted differently.

"I have nothing to restrain her with, but we can put this under her head." She said indicating the back pack.

Adley searched for a suitable restraint again, just in case he missed anything, before looking for something to improvise with.

He gave Cara a warm smile, "Your compassion becomes you... You're right, nobody should... meet their end without at least the presence of one face that doesn't show hatred toward them..."
"Just do...not hit me okey...

"You will forgive me for agreeing I am not sure that might not good idea for you, not that your compassion is unwarranted," he said. He glanced at her, concerned - she wore her avatar partly manifested and they could not afford to have her injured in such a way. However, nor could it be Colin, for reasons of his own avatar. And Nancy was...not the best person to ask. Rosario and Leon had just come from difficult healing. Someone had to keep look-out for spirits. Damn.

He nodded, logging his phone out from the wi-fi and turning it off, "Very good; I'll take watch."
He looked over at Rosario, "Would you be a dear and look for some over-the-counter painkillers, burn ointment and bandages in the infirmary for me?"

"I do believe you collected some?" he asked. "I would not like you to go alone," plus, not back into the area where she had seen the men killed. Although, maybe his amicus was trying to spare her from watching another disturbing event...

// @Anja: no need to apologize, everything is quite fine : ) I'm glad to hear you are feeling better and got some rest.
@Warp: 'stiff upper lip/scars' remark

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 12, 2017 9:32 pm

He gave his friend an incredulous look as he spoke about mundane healing for what appeared to be a burn and then looked to see if there were more injuries he was trying to hide.
Colin shrugged, "She glanced me with a prime bolt. I managed to soften the blow, but aside from burns to the arm and leg, and that punch to the nose I caught earlier, I've not suffered any ill effects. I'll need the burns tended, but it's not as urgent as the other matters in this hall..."

"I do believe you collected some?" he asked. "I would not like you to go alone," plus, not back into the area where she had seen the men killed. Although, maybe his amicus was trying to spare her from watching another disturbing event...
He waited to catch Adley's gaze, then nodded toward Cotta, then glanced to Rosario and the infirmary, "You're probably right, someone should look after her... Seeing as I promised to look after the younger brother here..."

((OOC: Right, yeah, well, the burns from the prime bolt may look bad, but Colin's been through WAY worse in his time. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 9:37 pm

Colin nodded, "Once Cotta and the healing here are taken care of, I will."

James nodded at that.
"Good."

He nodded, "Nobody looks big and scary when they're beaten down and helpless... Just keep in mind that in nature, the females are often the smaller of a species, and the most savage fighters in defense of their home and their young..."

The Fortunae nodded and glanced over at Cotta.
"I guess you are right, scary how fast the mighty might fall, as for females indeed, you do not try to take the cubs from a mother bear."
He said with a hint of a smile and cough again.

He nodded, "Quite alright. I'd recommend lemon mint tea with honey - I'm sure your magnificent cook has a mug ready for you when you get back."

"Ah thank you I will remember that and no it would not surprise me if she might have an inkling that someone might need such tea no, she is a remarkable woman."

"You are right, we should put up proper wards around the working area."
Crexia said and Olamide nodded and stepped up to the archmage.
"I can put up some wards my Lady?"
She offered and Crexia nodded.
"Very well..."

He nodded and withdrew a couple of steps, pulling his phone a little further from Loretta, but keeping the volume up so she might hear it over her own agonized grunts.

The Cultist kept watching her apprentice sing on the tiny screen, seaming to take comfort in the mournful song about death and loss, which also seamed to be a oddly fitting score for the mood in the small corridor right now.

He gave James a wry smile and accepted the gun and ammunition, "Bring him back a bold soldier, or an old soldier. Got it. He's young, more than anything - and I'd like to see him cured of that particular ailment naturally."

James gave a bit of a smile and looked at his brother fondly.
"So would I, he is young and rash now, but one day he will be a very fine magus, if he manage to survive."
He looked a bit concerned then he nodded.
"Thank you..."
You get a Walther PPQ 9mm handgun from James and one clip in the weapon and one extra, all the bullets have been enchanted.

He let out a low, impressed whistle at the sensation of touching the amber pieces, quickly picking off six beas and handing them to Rosario and Leon, three each, before giving them enough space for a clear teleportation again and handing the necklace back to Crexia. "That's a delicious, preservative flavour to it, ma'am. Should to well to help reknit damaged tissue..."

Your Avatar liked the feeling of the clean, slightly static Tass as you handed some pieces over to the healers and then handed the necklace back. Crexia put it back on and slipped it under the fabric of her dress.
"I have a Node which give quite a pleasing yield."
She said.
"It have served me well for many years, hopefully it will help in the healing efforts."

He smiled and moved to steady the two healers, "Beautiful work. Your Mentors will be proud."

Rosario looked and you and nodded she panted with exhaustion.
"I will settle for her being alive...but proud is good as well."
She muttered. Leon nodded and took a deep breath.
"I just hope those who received the Adeptus Majora back home managed to complete our spell so she can be properly healed."

"Very well young man, stay alert."
Crexia said and nodded, there where a grim determination in her eyes.

"I think the Lady might have issues with me leaving this corridor, going into another and then into the infirmary alone, especially when she is planning to lock this place down and cast a time bubble around it."
Rosario said still panting with effort.
"But I took some things from the infirmary and if we can not use any of that I can ask if I can go get some."
Rosario said, she also clearly did not want to go back into the room where Edmund and Valen lay dead, and she begun to scramble through her backpack.
"I have bandages...and morphine but I am not sure if that will make you sleepy...and some other what painkiller where you looking for Sir? I sort of looted the infirmary shelves when we where there."
She said and showed you her bad and she really had grabbed everything she saw she thought your group might just need.

Cara nodded she sad down beside Cotta, mindful not to get to close.
"Hello...shh do not be afraid, I am not going to hurt you."
The Criamon said softly in Latin. The Nephandus just looked at her with surprise in her eyes, she had not expected kindness.
"Try not to struggle, you are only hurting yourself."
Cara tried in a kind, comforting tone of voice.

"That might be a good idea," he agreed.

Olamide nodded.
"I am going to set up some wards around them...ehm...working area Sodalis."
She said.

"Very well," he said. He frowned, but he wasn't even sure if Morningstar could handle holding another prisoner of her calibur and it had probably crossed Crexia's mind as well. Then the wounded were gone. There weren't any reinforcements at least not now, but there had been no delay in taking the wounded, so that was good.

"We have no choice, we have to focus on getting Carlyle we just can not hold this woman and...well some people are to dangerous to be prisoners. Abigail we send to Horizon she is more dangerous but once we get here our situation will look allot lighter and we sort of have to, we can not deal with this prisoner here as well..."
Crexia explained and sigh.
"The gods know I do not want to do this though."

"I will keep watch," he said. Even though time would be slowed, there could still be spirits, they reacted differently.

The archmaga nodded.
"Good..."

Adley searched for a suitable restraint again, just in case he missed anything, before looking for something to improvise with.

You had the snake cuffs off course but other than that, as long as Cotta's magick was bound the straps from some of the backpacks would probably do the job, that or using Auram to hold her down.

"You will forgive me for agreeing I am not sure that might not good idea for you, not that your compassion is unwarranted," he said. He glanced at her, concerned - she wore her avatar partly manifested and they could not afford to have her injured in such a way. However, nor could it be Colin, for reasons of his own avatar. And Nancy was...not the best person to ask. Rosario and Leon had just come from difficult healing. Someone had to keep look-out for spirits. Damn.

"I assure you Sosalis we are not going to hit her, even given the peculiarities of her House."
Udella said but she also gave Cara a concerned look.
"Do not go closer to her until the prisoner are secured properly at least child, she will be desperate and she is dangerous."
She warned. Cara nodded to the Quesitor then looked at you.
"Then who Sir, someone must stay with her, just...doing it with her suffering alone on a cold, stone floor...it is wrong. I might not be able to offer more than a few words of comfort, and she might not deserve more than that but at least...she deserve that...we are not...like them...the Nephandi...we should offer what little comfort we can even if we have to do this horrible thing to her."
The Criamon pleaded.
"I can keep watch but then someone else have to stay with her and it will be as uncomfortable for whoever the task fall to."

Rosario nodded and showed you the content of her backpack as well, the girl had done some looting alright.
"Yeah I took some thing and I think the Lady will not like me going alone either."
She said and it was clear she did not like the idea of going to the infirmary then she glanced at Cotta.
"Though anywhere might feel better than here in a little while."
She muttered under her breath.

He waited to catch Adley's gaze, then nodded toward Cotta, then glanced to Rosario and the infirmary, "You're probably right, someone should look after her... Seeing as I promised to look after the younger brother here..."

"I could take her...gather whatever we need in the infirmary...and come back...when the time bubble and the ri...when the coast is clear."
Leon muttered he did not particularly want to witness a Gilgul either.

(OOC: Thank you Strife.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri May 12, 2017 10:05 pm

"I know that intellectually, I have been told so...but I am afraid I can not quite imagine it."
They see our lives as books with all the story done and changing every now and then.

"I will...always see the Union as my sworn enemies for what they did to him, but my beloved would...not have wanted me to live a life of hate...perhaps I...am starting to let some of that go, but I miss him...I miss him so much."
Tane moved forward and embraced Henrietta now, firmly and strongly. WOuld you have cita as your enemy? She was a member of the union, and she has done horrible things. But now that she understands that was bad, she changed, she has healed. I'm a healer too, and i have lived long enough with Fera to know that someone like him would have needed you to learn from this, and take that pain, understand it and use it to help people in your situation. I would never say to forgive and forget, be wary as much as you need, but understand that there is more pain, and knowing the pain can help you conect and heal the others. One can't help people if you have not been hurt, and this pain is only good for learning from it.

Come on, you owe me shit, i'm here to help.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 12, 2017 10:24 pm

They see our lives as books with all the story done and changing every now and then.

"Hum...I guess that they do, it is kind of a nice way to look at it."
Henrietta muttered.

Tane moved forward and embraced Henrietta now, firmly and strongly. WOuld you have cita as your enemy? She was a member of the union, and she has done horrible things. But now that she understands that was bad, she changed, she has healed.

The hedge wizard stiffened for a moment then she relaxed and let you hug her, a tear rolled down her cheek.
"No...I would not want to make Master Telar my enemy. She is a good woman but the Union itself, it want to destroy us all Tane, every supernatural being in existence, we do not fit into their ideal world...how can I not hate them for what they have done?"

I'm a healer too, and i have lived long enough with Fera to know that someone like him would have needed you to learn from this, and take that pain, understand it and use it to help people in your situation. I would never say to forgive and forget, be wary as much as you need, but understand that there is more pain, and knowing the pain can help you conect and heal the others. One can't help people if you have not been hurt, and this pain is only good for learning from it.

"My beloved would have wanted me to learn from...his death yes, to grow strong enough to be a shelter for those who need it, that is what he would have wanted. I...want to help others but it is so hard not to be stuck in the pain. The Technocrats shot him down...riddled his body with Primium, and for no other reason than him being a...as they call it...reality deviant, an Awakened being, an supernatural, they did not care that he was just a healer that did no harm anyone...and they killed him just because he was not a sleeper and I am not sure I ever can let go of the anger and pain over that!"
The linear mage said mournfully, her chest heaved in a half sob once before she pulled herself together and pushed the rising emotions down.

Come on, you owe me shit, i'm here to help.

Henrietta gave you a slight, sad smile.
"Well in that case thank you and if you ever need me my friend, I will be there for you as well."
She promised.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 13, 2017 12:12 am

The Fortunae nodded and glanced over at Cotta.
"I guess you are right, scary how fast the mighty might fall, as for females indeed, you do not try to take the cubs from a mother bear."
He said with a hint of a smile and cough again.
Colin nodded, "Yes, the bigger they are... I suppose that's a warning against hubris and pride, in and of itself..."

"Ah thank you I will remember that and no it would not surprise me if she might have an inkling that someone might need such tea no, she is a remarkable woman."
He grinned, "Remarkable indeed. I'd try to steal her away from you if it weren't such a rude thing to do - and so liable to bring out ample retribution from your entire Chantry."

James gave a bit of a smile and looked at his brother fondly.
"So would I, he is young and rash now, but one day he will be a very fine magus, if he manage to survive."
He looked a bit concerned then he nodded.
"Thank you..."
You get a Walther PPQ 9mm handgun from James and one clip in the weapon and one extra, all the bullets have been enchanted.
He gave James' pistol a quick once-over, "Hm, German, isn't it? Balance seems good... a bit lighter than my own Browning, but it should serve well, I think. I'm on borrowed spares in any case - my own pistol had a mechanical failure earlier, much to my chagrin."
Smoothly pocketing it and reloading Adjan's pistol with the enchanted bullets instead of the one remaining gravity round, he gave a small nod of approval, "I think I have more firepower, then, than I should hope I will need... Thank you; I'll endeavour to bring your gun and brother home intact."

Your Avatar liked the feeling of the clean, slightly static Tass as you handed some pieces over to the healers and then handed the necklace back. Crexia put it back on and slipped it under the fabric of her dress.
"I have a Node which give quite a pleasing yield."
She said.
"It have served me well for many years, hopefully it will help in the healing efforts."
He smiled thinly, "An enviable property, for certain."

"I think the Lady might have issues with me leaving this corridor, going into another and then into the infirmary alone, especially when she is planning to lock this place down and cast a time bubble around it."
Rosario said still panting with effort.
"But I took some things from the infirmary and if we can not use any of that I can ask if I can go get some."
Rosario said, she also clearly did not want to go back into the room where Edmund and Valen lay dead, and she begun to scramble through her backpack.
"I have bandages...and morphine but I am not sure if that will make you sleepy...and some other what painkiller where you looking for Sir? I sort of looted the infirmary shelves when we where there."
She said and showed you her bad and she really had grabbed everything she saw she thought your group might just need.
He nodded, "Good point, that... Hum, morphine might not be the best choice, if it's the fast-release type. If it's the slow-release type, that's far less of a risk - but really, over-the-counter tylenol or ibuprofen should numb things adequately. And..."
He looked through the supplies for a burn ointment, "Any Polysporene burn ointment in there?"

Rosario nodded and showed you the content of her backpack as well, the girl had done some looting alright.
"Yeah I took some thing and I think the Lady will not like me going alone either."
She said and it was clear she did not like the idea of going to the infirmary then she glanced at Cotta.
She muttered under her breath.
"I could take her...gather whatever we need in the infirmary...and come back...when the time bubble and the ri...when the coast is clear."
Leon muttered he did not particularly want to witness a Gilgul either.
He sighed, "No, you're all right - we shouldn't split up, even if this place is going to be... unpleasant. My tailor's going to murder me in any case; you're going to have to cut off my left trouser leg and jacket and shirt sleeve to treat my burns - might as well turn your back to the ladies and get busy while I mind the door... I'd like that painkiller first, though, and antiseptics and bandages at the ready..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 13, 2017 5:22 am

Colin shrugged, "She glanced me with a prime bolt. I managed to soften the blow, but aside from burns to the arm and leg, and that punch to the nose I caught earlier, I've not suffered any ill effects. I'll need the burns tended, but it's not as urgent as the other matters in this hall..."

"Alright," he said, then nodded. "True enough."

"I think the Lady might have issues with me leaving this corridor, going into another and then into the infirmary alone, especially when she is planning to lock this place down and cast a time bubble around it...She said and it was clear she did not like the idea of going to the infirmary then she glanced at Cotta.
He sighed, "No, you're all right - we shouldn't split up, even if this place is going to be... unpleasant. My tailor's going to murder me in any case; you're going to have to cut off my left trouser leg and jacket and shirt sleeve to treat my burns - might as well turn your back to the ladies and get busy while I mind the door... I'd like that painkiller first, though, and antiseptics and bandages at the ready..."

"Let us see what you have on hand then," he agreed.

"We have no choice..."The gods know I do not want to do this though."

He nodded again to her. "Yes, ma'am."

"Then who Sir...I can keep watch but then someone else have to stay with her and it will be as uncomfortable for whoever the task fall to."

He frowned but put up his hands in a placating gesture. "I am concerned that spirits may find their way through the spells, or attackers, and it is my duty to protect you as best I can," he said. "It is not about discomfort and it is not about the spell...hitting you, per se. Yet you should be on the other side of the protective barrier; primordial avatars are tricky and strange things can occur. As for whom, I realise there are not many choices, but we will need your unique skills. Nor is there time for argument, either," he acknowledged. He glanced at the elder mages and Cara and then back to Cotta. "We should secure her," he said, more to himself than them.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sat May 13, 2017 7:04 am

..how can I not hate them for what they have done?
We do abominations to vanquish. Look base, for example. We have done a lot to her to fight off the enemy, things i wouldn't forgive. Are the traditions enemies too?

Helping others could ease your pain and make you ficus in other things than pain. There are more things than suffering and seeing in others what they want to live for can make you start a new life.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 13, 2017 8:39 am

Colin nodded, "Yes, the bigger they are... I suppose that's a warning against hubris and pride, in and of itself..."

James nodded.
"Yes you might be right about that, this could be seen as a stark warning against hubris indeed."

He grinned, "Remarkable indeed. I'd try to steal her away from you if it weren't such a rude thing to do - and so liable to bring out ample retribution from your entire Chantry."

"She is indeed a remarkable woman and I think that all of Morningstar would have a bone to pick with you if you tried to steal her away."
The Fortunae muttered then the coughed.

He gave James' pistol a quick once-over, "Hm, German, isn't it? Balance seems good... a bit lighter than my own Browning, but it should serve well, I think. I'm on borrowed spares in any case - my own pistol had a mechanical failure earlier, much to my chagrin."

"It is not very heavy no. I guess it was the one that felt the best in my hand when I was in the store buying it."
James said then he nodded.
"Ah I can see how that would be irritating yes. I hope you get it repaired when you have the chance."

Smoothly pocketing it and reloading Adjan's pistol with the enchanted bullets instead of the one remaining gravity round, he gave a small nod of approval, "I think I have more firepower, then, than I should hope I will need... Thank you; I'll endeavour to bring your gun and brother home intact."

"I hope you will not need it but just in case. Also the gun can be replaced, my brother can not, but thank you."
The Hermetic gave you a polite but tired nod then glanced over at his brother again.
"If he knew how much I worry for him at times."

He smiled thinly, "An enviable property, for certain."

"It is, I won it in a Certamen many years ago."
Crexia said with a satisfied smile.

He nodded, "Good point, that... Hum, morphine might not be the best choice, if it's the fast-release type. If it's the slow-release type, that's far less of a risk - but really, over-the-counter tylenol or ibuprofen should numb things adequately. And..."

"I did not even know there where more than one type of morphine."
Rosario said as she rummaged around in her bag.
"I have Ibupfofen pills and a bottle of water, though those burns...they do not look like that would be enough."
She said sounding a bit concerned but she offered the pack of pills and a bottle of water out to you anyway.

He looked through the supplies for a burn ointment, "Any Polysporene burn ointment in there?"

"Yeah I saw some of that. I also have some bandages do you want me to help you cover your wounds? I am no great doctor but some bandages that I can do."
Rosario muttered then she glanced over at Cotta and shivered.

"Yeah ehm...ehm...turning my back right..."
Rosario said and did just that she drew a deep breath to steady herself.
"Nancy I am going to need your knife."
She said and the Hollow One came over and handed her blade over. Rosario poured some disinfectant on it just in case she would end up touching your skin with it by accident and then gave you the pills and the water bottle.
"Just tell me when you are ready...I am sorry but I think this is going to hurt."

"Let us see what you have on hand then," he agreed.

Rosario nodded.
"I think I have what I need, antiseptics, painkillers and bandages and some ointments, enough to patch your Cabalmate up. I could try magickal healing but burns are tricky I might just end up making the burns unhealable later, so patching him up now might be best and having one of the Verbena heal him when we get back..."

He frowned but put up his hands in a placating gesture. "I am concerned that spirits may find their way through the spells, or attackers, and it is my duty to protect you as best I can," he said.

"I appreciate that Sodalis...and yes we do need guards since you are right someone might try to attack us to stop...the Masters...ehm...work..."
The Criamon muttered and looked down.

"It is not about discomfort and it is not about the spell...hitting you, per se. Yet you should be on the other side of the protective barrier; primordial avatars are tricky and strange things can occur.

"Oh I know very well how Primordial Avatars can be, you could say I have a continuous experience with one."
Cara said with a wry smile.
"Yes her soul might lash out...but...I do not want to just leave anyone alone though something like that..."

As for whom, I realise there are not many choices, but we will need your unique skills. Nor is there time for argument, either," he acknowledged. He glanced at the elder mages and Cara and then back to Cotta. "We should secure her," he said, more to himself than them.

"I can keep watch if someone else, stay with her, other than that choice I will be doing it. I do not think I could face myself in the mirror if I did nothing."
The Criamon muttered.
"I will be fine, physically I have a disadvantage yes but when it comes to the spiritual plane I am not so frail as you might think Sodalis."
She said then she nodded.
"Very well we should bind her hands before the gravity effect ends, there are few things here to bind her to though, so let us just secure her hands behind her back and tie her legs together and there should be two restraints on each...I guess she will be struggling quite a bit."
She muttered sadly and looked down at Cotta.
"If you tie her legs I will do her arms."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 13, 2017 8:44 am

We do abominations to vanquish. Look base, for example. We have done a lot to her to fight off the enemy, things i wouldn't forgive. Are the traditions enemies too?

"No but...well I guess you are right we do horrible things as well, some even keep my kind, hedge wizards as slaves, though it is somewhat frowned upon it is legal as long as we are not full members of the Traditions and then there is Bee right...I see your point Tane but it is so hard."
Henrietta muttered and looked down.

Helping others could ease your pain and make you ficus in other things than pain. There are more things than suffering and seeing in others what they want to live for can make you start a new life.

Henrietta nodded she sigh again.
"I know you are right Tane and I know there are other things than pain, but I still miss my beloved so much, he was a good man he did not deserve to die like that."
She said firmly then she glanced down at the vampires who lay there on makeshift beds looking a bit confused.
"As for helping, well for now my job is to help these two men and make sure their situation are a little more comfortable than it might otherwise have been."
She said and smiled.
"And they are such polite gentlemen as well, even with how they are kept."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 13, 2017 7:37 pm

"I can keep watch if someone else, stay with her, other than that choice I will be doing it. I do not think I could face myself in the mirror if I did nothing." The Criamon muttered. "I will be fine, physically I have a disadvantage yes but when it comes to the spiritual plane I am not so frail as you might think Sodalis."

He made a face of surprised confusion at her remark. "Never have I thought you frail," he said. But he could see that anything he said had just made her more determined to her task. He thought of taking her place as that was the only alternative it seemed but if he did, he would be less able to protect the others including her if something should happen. And she seemed to need to do this, regardless. He gave a glance to his superiors.

"Very well we should bind her hands before the gravity effect ends, there are few things here to bind her to though, so let us just secure her hands behind her back and tie her legs together and there should be two restraints on each...I guess she will be struggling quite a bit." She muttered sadly and looked down at Cotta. "If you tie her legs I will do her arms."

"I can add a press," he offered, wary of the spell ending before they were able to complete binding her. Plus Cara had already been told to be wary of her before she was fully tied up.

// Sorry for late reply, when to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2 and when I got home it was nearly 2am!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 30 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 30  Next