Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Go down

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21 - Page 17 Empty Re: Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:01 pm

"I hope so to, hey she is a powerful mage right I am sure she will be fine."
The Hollower said in an attempt to make you feel better.

"Yeah your right. I shouldn't worry about her." Serge said feeling a little better.

"Hum...you are onto something there part of her nature is fay, and most fay can not resist a good trade, it might be worth a shot as a way to get her to give up those spirits."
The Security Chief said and nodded.
"Not a bad idea young man."
"Well she do live in her own world of dreams and fantasies only her dreams are real, but yes she is strongly fay blooded with all that it entails for good and for ill."
The old Hermetic said.

"Thank you sir. You know the more I hear about these fay the more I want to know about them. They seem really interesting. I've read my fair share of fairytales but I kinda wanna know about the real things. Guess that's another topic for the library trip tomorrow." Serge said with a smile.

"Deaconess O'Connor is Summer Court, royalty actually or so I hear, she have no desire to see any world destroyed that I can guarantee but she have her own plans and ways to look at the world so she might not think the kittens are a danger to anyone, and perhaps she is even right, on some level. But yes talking with her about it do seam wise and I am going to do just so when everyone have been sent back to their rooms or their tasks and there is a moment to spare."
Jeffry agreed.

"All right I shouldn't take up any more of your time sir. I'll inform you if I learn anything new." Serge said with a nod not wanting to distract the Security Chief with idle chatter.

"Yeah that is him, right now to the smug look on his face, he was not the worst of the lot though but still he went along with Larson's plans so he is an asshole as well."
Martha grumbled as she looked at the drawing.
"There is this Norwegian woman, from the Hagalaz faction of your own Tradition kid, or at least she was before she Fell, she is not to tall but not short either, she is rather wide and just a touch on the plump side not not fat, her face is oval with a button nose, intense green eyes and plump lips, she have long, curly dark red hair, she might be of Celtic stock back in her family three rather than Nordic, though I do think the two are related. Anyway she is pretty but not beautiful, rather full chested and she likes to wear long flowing dresses, she have eyes growing out of her wrists that she hide under her long sleeves."
Martha explained as you drew.
"I do not know her name."

"The Hagalaz Faction? Those freaky Nordic Mages? I know a little about them but not much." Serge said as he began to draw the third sketch.

"Let's see.....average height.....wide and plump.....oval face....button nose.....intense green eyes.....fat lips.....curly dark red hair....not beautiful but pretty.....full chested.....long flowing dresses...eye growing out of her wri-wait what?" Serge said suddenly trying to make sure he heard right.

"Oh right Nephandi Mutations. Ok so eyes growing out of her wrists hidden under long sleeves." Serge said continuing his drawing adding in the odd eyes around the wrists and a sleeve covering them.

(OOC: Drawing Roll for creepy eye wrist women. Roll: 2, 5, 9, 6, 3, 5)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21 - Page 17 Empty Re: Preparing for War, Pineal Glands and Deperate Measures IC Thread 21

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:10 pm

Anja's Post:

A slightly raised eyebrow at the vampires being referred to as they were people, but Nicole remained silent. Gave a curt nod at the end.

'I'll hang back here. Stop them from leaving the room; holler if you need my help.'

She didn't deign Adley's sentence with a response. Simply parked herself on the wall in the hall opposite, flexed out her fingers and waited.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:40 pm

"I would think when power and wealth got into it. A spiritual belief can be a beautiful thing I have one myself the problem is when spirituality become a religion and it is filled with dogma who serve the rich and powerful and give them power over everyone else."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"Or in other words human nature happened Mr Wainwright."
Colin nodded sagely, "That would probably sum it up accurately, yes..."

"At least the man is consistent."
Freddy said and raised and eyebrow.
"There have to be some good side to even him though don't you think? Something?"
He sighed, "To be honest, it seems he joined the Nephandi because he could be an unrestrained asshole there... I have a sinking suspicion that if his Avatar could speak with us, it would condemn the man, as well..."

"We can check it out on netflix love when it is out."
Freddy agreed and smiled.
"I might not be a good cook but I should be able to do popcorn."
He grinned, "Your apartment, then - I don't have a TV, even."

"You better love...you better and whatever time we get together, we are going to make it count."
The Virtual Adept said and leaned her head against you for a moment just smiling softly.
He smiled, "You bet we will... Our little green house on Horizon, with our children, my apprentice, and that incessantly lovable ghost cat that comes with the house..."

"Dinner would be lovely, even if its just a quick bite of anything after the battle or before it..."
Freddy agreed then she looked at Jareth and smiled.
"I will try to keep an eye on him love."
Jareth looked at you and cooed happily.
He grinned, "He's clever, he'll listen to your orders. Whether or not he'll obey them, of course..."

Jeffry opened to door to his office and signaled for you to come in.
"There you are Mr Wainwright...I know little about tea but I got a few bags and I can warm some water you prefer that to coffee do you not?"
He said as he sat back down behind his desk and indicated you could sit.
"So what happened in Chicago?"
He asked simply.
He nodded and took the seat, "Tea would be excellent, Sir. Before I begin, there's a slightly more urgent matter I think you and Master Steelhaven should know about - will he be joining us presently?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:23 pm

"So what if me and Mr Terach wait outside the room and have some spells ready, we can work pretty well together after all. You and Mrs Knox try to restrain the one sleeping on his back and then the other one and if there is trouble we will move in to help. What I use is not so much a press and more movement not having an effect in a way it is hard to explain I learned the rote fro an Akashic I beat in a card game..."Basically you can move around all you want but you are still frozen in place it is less complex than it sounds, the point is it will not harm them and should stop them. "Do that work for you Mr Roth Hicks?"

He raised an eyebrow at Ty's explanation and nodded. 'As long as we can get the deed safely done in the end with the least violence possible. Please be careful of using names in front of our guests, also.'

"Though shooting them might not do much good if it comes to that as a last resort she should go for the head that might knock them out for a while, but only as a last resort I do not want them to suffer more violence than need be they are not vicious they are just scared and with good reason, this..." She said indicating the stake. "Hurts them pretty bad and leaves them in a state of terror, helplessness and agony it is not a good thing, they have every right to fear it."

'They did agree to confinement before they came here and this is not one of those things that we can afford 'take backsies.' We did not wish them to come to the violence they experienced but it does not change the original conditions of their stay. All we can do is do our best to prevent our actions from being unnecessarily cruel.'

'I'll hang back here. Stop them from leaving the room; holler if you need my help.'
He put the wax tablet back away and then walked over to where she was standing. "Yes, that seems wise. If you must, as a last resort, shoot them in the head. Anything else will not stop them. We have some spells on hand that hopefully will restrain them before such need arises but backup is good." He waited to see if she had anything else to say before returning to the room.

Last edited by s7trif3 on Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : code went weird)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:33 pm

Nicole gave Adley a look. 'And there was me - knowing the efforts being done to feed, restrain and protect them - going to double-tap them as the first resort.'

'There are other ways. Busting the kneecaps, for starters. And not like they can actually go anywhere right now, is there?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Serge:

"Yeah your right. I shouldn't worry about her." Serge said feeling a little better.

"Yeah I mean if your Mentor is who I think she is Mr Yager she can kick som ass, or alternatively make the enemy think they are a ten year old girl and go away to play with their barbies."
Henrietta said and grinned.

"Thank you sir. You know the more I hear about these fay the more I want to know about them. They seem really interesting. I've read my fair share of fairytales but I kinda wanna know about the real things. Guess that's another topic for the library trip tomorrow." Serge said with a smile.

"Knowledge is always a good thing Mr Yager, if you want to know more about the Fae no one know more about them that the Deaconess though, talking with her might seam confusing but she might be able to tell you what you want to know better than any book."
Jeffry advices.

"All right I shouldn't take up any more of your time sir. I'll inform you if I learn anything new." Serge said with a nod not wanting to distract the Security Chief with idle chatter.

The old Hermetic nodded.
"Very well Mr Yager you know where to find me if you need me."

"The Hagalaz Faction? Those freaky Nordic Mages? I know a little about them but not much." Serge said as he began to draw the third sketch.

"Yeah that are the ones she said she was of. I do not know much about them myself, we have one of them at my own Labyrinth as well, rune mages and trap makers but that is all I know."
Martha said and nodded.

"Let's see.....average height.....wide and plump.....oval face....button nose.....intense green eyes.....fat lips.....curly dark red hair....not beautiful but pretty.....full chested.....long flowing dresses...eye growing out of her wri-wait what?" Serge said suddenly trying to make sure he heard right.

"Oh right Nephandi Mutations. Ok so eyes growing out of her wrists hidden under long sleeves." Serge said continuing his drawing adding in the odd eyes around the wrists and a sleeve covering them.

"Yes she have mutations, we are all likely to get them...well not me anymore I guess."
Martha said and sigh sadly.
"I had one once, I grew a tentacle right out of the base of my neck, but it was always in the way, I burned it with my curling iron twice, it tangled into my hair and made it hard to sleep on my back so I had it surgically removed."
She said and rubbed the spot in her neck where the tentacle had been then she looked at the drawing and nodded.
"These are really good, they fit their likeness well."
She commented.
"I do not know if you guys can use the drawings to help take these guys down but...this is just about all I can do."

Colin:

Colin nodded sagely, "That would probably sum it up accurately, yes..."

Jeffry just gave a curt nod to that.

He sighed, "To be honest, it seems he joined the Nephandi because he could be an unrestrained asshole there... I have a sinking suspicion that if his Avatar could speak with us, it would condemn the man, as well..."

"That is a terrible reason to sell one's soul."
Freddy exclaimed and shook her head.
"I suspect you are right about his Avatar I mean would you like to live inside Diego's soul?"

He grinned, "Your apartment, then - I don't have a TV, even."

"That works for me, it's a date."
Freddy said and grinned.

He smiled, "You bet we will... Our little green house on Horizon, with our children, my apprentice, and that incessantly lovable ghost cat that comes with the house..."

"Children, an apprentice and a ghost cat in a little green house on Horizon that...sounds nice, it sounds like something we need to be damn sure to survive this conflict so we get to experience."
Freddy said lovingly and kissed you again.

He grinned, "He's clever, he'll listen to your orders. Whether or not he'll obey them, of course..."

"He is a little rebel, my mother would approve."
Freddy said and she patted the owl fondly.

He nodded and took the seat, "Tea would be excellent, Sir. Before I begin, there's a slightly more urgent matter I think you and Master Steelhaven should know about - will he be joining us presently?"

Jeffry took a cup, filled it with water and muttered something over it and it begun to boil then he took a bag of classic tea blend, or so the box said and plopped it into the hot water and handed it to you.
"Like I said I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to tea, will this work?"
He asked. When you asked about Master Steelhaven there was a knock on the door.
"Our Primus always comes when he is needed, if you would not mind letting him in."
The old Hermetic said as he put on some coffee.
"Something of urgent importance Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and raised an eyebrow.

Adley and Nicole:

He raised an eyebrow at Ty's explanation and nodded. 'As long as we can get the deed safely done in the end with the least violence possible. Please be careful of using names in front of our guests, also.'

Ty gave you just a little bit on an eye roll and you just could see him think Hermetics and their names and sigh.
"Very well I will be careful and yes with the spell I have in mind you can still move them and do the deed."
He assured you.

'They did agree to confinement before they came here and this is not one of those things that we can afford 'take backsies.' We did not wish them to come to the violence they experienced but it does not change the original conditions of their stay. All we can do is do our best to prevent our actions from being unnecessarily cruel.'

"I understand that, it is just that after they where attacked, burned and then set loose, restraining them in such a way again will be worse for them than it was originally and I wish this was not necessary. However I am a guest at this Chantry I have no right to complain as to what it's Deacons decide."
Kristina said and sigh.

Nicole gave Adley a look. 'And there was me - knowing the efforts being done to feed, restrain and protect them - going to double-tap them as the first resort.'

"Unless your firearm is powerful enough to decapitate them then a bullet to the brain is not going to kill them, but especially with the more human ones who have not fallen to far a powerful enough blow to the head will knock them out."
Kristina explained.

There are other ways. Busting the kneecaps, for starters. And not like they can actually go anywhere right now, is there?'

"Busting a kneecap might disable that leg but really if these men panic being injured in such a way will only make them more dangerous. The goal is also not to hinder them from going anywhere if they wish to we can have them teleported to somewhere there is night as soon as possible and wish them well on their way. The thing is that their involvement in our wars for one of them and accidentally harming a mage for the other have left them in danger from their own and our societies respectively and their confinement as the only from of protection we can offer them, if they wish to give up that protection and leave that is their choice, but yes right now just rushing upstairs in a panic will kill them so we want to avoid that."
The black haired woman explained.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply I have been kind of busy today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm

"Very well I will be careful and yes with the spell I have in mind you can still move them and do the deed."
He assured you.

'We would not want our 'guests' to retain knowledge of those who live here should they leave us,' he added, sighting the eye roll; some things were of practical as well as mystical concern.

"I understand that, it is just that after they where attacked, burned and then set loose, restraining them in such a way again will be worse for them than it was originally and I wish this was not necessary. However I am a guest at this Chantry I have no right to complain as to what it's Deacons decide."
Kristina said and sigh.

'Hardly ideal, I agree. I wish it were not necessary either but it is. He sighed. That was that, no use prolonging the conversation.

Nicole gave Adley a look. 'And there was me - knowing the efforts being done to feed, restrain and protect them - going to double-tap them as the first resort. There are other ways. Busting the kneecaps, for starters. And not like they can actually go anywhere right now, is there?'
"Busting a kneecap might disable that leg but really if these men panic being injured in such a way will only make them more dangerous. The goal is also not to hinder them from going anywhere if they wish to we can have them teleported to somewhere there is night as soon as possible and wish them well on their way. The thing is that their involvement in our wars for one of them and accidentally harming a mage for the other have left them in danger from their own and our societies respectively and their confinement as the only from of protection we can offer them, if they wish to give up that protection and leave that is their choice, but yes right now just rushing upstairs in a panic will kill them so we want to avoid that."

"Doing such does not prevent them from using their innate abilities, either, as much use of them as they may have at their disposal if they are panicking. Excuse me," he said in an irritated tone, walking back away to get what needed to do, done. All of this explaining was wasting time he did not have.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:47 pm

'We would not want our 'guests' to retain knowledge of those who live here should they leave us,' he added, sighting the eye roll; some things were of practical as well as mystical concern.

Ty gave you an apologetic look.
"Yeah but don't Mr Lenoe already know your name?"
He asked and sigh.
"But as your wish it is not my place to give anyone your private information that you do not want shared."

'Hardly ideal, I agree. I wish it were not necessary either but it is. He sighed. That was that, no use prolonging the conversation.

"It is what it is, for now all we can do is try to make them as comfortable as possible given the circumstances."
Kristina said and sigh.
"Well, let us get this done there is little point in wasting time and putting it off."

"Doing such does not prevent them from using their innate abilities, either, as much use of them as they may have at their disposal if they are panicking. Excuse me," he said in an irritated tone, walking back away to get what needed to do, done. All of this explaining was wasting time he did not have.

Kristina stood ready over Karl when you returned.
"Is everything all right?"
She asked and glanced out at Nicole for a moment.
"If you are ready I will show you how to do this as quickly an humanely as possible."
She begun and waited to see if you where ready before continuing.
"Use your fingers gently and find your spot, the heart lies here by the sternum, under the third to fifth rib from the top on the left side, older vampires often have smaller hearts as they shrivel up a bit so you have to be more precise, but these two are young enough I will assume that it should not be a problem, men also have a little larger hearts than females, your aim is to hit the most meatful part of the heart, if you only nick the heart the stake can come dislodged, the best spot is here about two finger's with from the sternum I find that the ribs a a little more give here...now with these tin hardwood stakes chances are the ribs will not break they will only be pushed to the side to place the point between two ribs, with something larger like the thing that Mr Lenoe was...restrained with the chest will be mangled so proper placement is less important as long as you hit the mark."
Kristina begun to explain.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:10 pm

"That is a terrible reason to sell one's soul."
Freddy exclaimed and shook her head.
"I suspect you are right about his Avatar I mean would you like to live inside Diego's soul?"
Colin nodded, "It does seem to sum him up accurately, though..."

"That works for me, it's a date."
Freddy said and grinned.
He grinned back, "More like several - I never quite got that marathon concept."

"Children, an apprentice and a ghost cat in a little green house on Horizon that...sounds nice, it sounds like something we need to be damn sure to survive this conflict so we get to experience."
Freddy said lovingly and kissed you again.
He chuckled, "Besides, i need to see the expressions on some of those stuffy old Masters when an uppity Orphan Initiate not only comes up with one of the most globally useful Rotes in decades, but then decides to give it away essentially for free..."

Jeffry took a cup, filled it with water and muttered something over it and it begun to boil then he took a bag of classic tea blend, or so the box said and plopped it into the hot water and handed it to you.
"Like I said I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to tea, will this work?"
He asked. When you asked about Master Steelhaven there was a knock on the door.
"Our Primus always comes when he is needed, if you would not mind letting him in."
The old Hermetic said as he put on some coffee.
"Something of urgent importance Mr Wainwright?"
He asked and raised an eyebrow.
He nodded, "That will do fine - I look forward to learning that trick, myself, actually."
He smoothly rose and let George inside, bowing politely to the Deacon Primus as he let him past, "Urgent indeed..."
Closing the door carefully, he glanced around, "I'm going to assume your wards are in order, the building breached or not... I exchanged a few words with little miss Bergen, and introduced her to Jareth, the owl that's sort of adopted me, and... she let slip something of which I don't think she realizes the significance. According to her, House Janissary has assumed the function of House Tremere back in the day, and seek to instigate another Schism War... in order to replace House Guernicus as the judicial House. The purpose for this, I don't know, but she suggested I ask her Mentor. Somehow, I don't think Master Boz would take all too kindly to such an inquiry, though..."

((OOC: Not a problem. I've been busy getting a new SD card reader and micro-SD card for my New 3DS, so I could actually transfer all the stuff from the old one. 20GB on the old 32GB card is kind of hard to transfer to a new 4GB card, you know... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:13 pm

"Yeah I mean if your Mentor is who I think she is Mr Yager she can kick som ass, or alternatively make the enemy think they are a ten year old girl and go away to play with their barbies."
Henrietta said and grinned.

"Who do you think my Mentor is?" Serge said with a chuckle and a curious look. "Cause your description is somewhat accurate to what she might do. You seem to know a bit about her."

"Knowledge is always a good thing Mr Yager, if you want to know more about the Fae no one know more about them that the Deaconess though, talking with her might seam confusing but she might be able to tell you what you want to know better than any book."
Jeffry advices.

"Maybe when this is all over. I don't really want to distract anybody from their jobs." Serge said although he was secretly wanted to ask about the other fay-type magick's the Deaconess had.

"Yes she have mutations, we are all likely to get them...well not me anymore I guess."
Martha said and sigh sadly.
"I had one once, I grew a tentacle right out of the base of my neck, but it was always in the way, I burned it with my curling iron twice, it tangled into my hair and made it hard to sleep on my back so I had it surgically removed."
"She said and rubbed the spot in her neck where the tentacle had been then she looked at the drawing and nodded.
"These are really good, they fit their likeness well."
She commented.
"I do not know if you guys can use the drawings to help take these guys down but...this is just about all I can do."

Serge shook his head slightly, trying to get the disturbing mental image of Martha's tentacled neck out of his head.

"I'm sure these will be super helpful. It's important that we know what our enemies look like. Not only that but you can tell a lot about a person's character and demeanor by how they look." Serge said glancing over the drawings.

"Thanks for the help. I'll show these to our security chief and see what he has to say about them. We'll help you get your revenge. I'm sure we'll be able to get Larson back for what she did to you." Serge said trying to reassure Martha.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Nicole listened impassively, gave a shrug and took up a position in the hallway to let the others do their thing...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:33 pm

y gave you an apologetic look. "Yeah but don't Mr Lenoe already know your name?"He asked and sigh. "But as your wish it is not my place to give anyone your private information that you do not want shared."

He tipped his head slightly towards Karl. BHe didn't say anything else, it was probable that they had or would talk amongst themselves at some point, but it was still good practice.

Nicole listened impassively, gave a shrug and took up a position in the hallway to let the others do their thing...
Kristina stood ready over Karl when you returned. "Is everything all right? "If you are ready I will show you how to do this as quickly an humanely as possible." She begun and waited to see if you where ready before continuing.

He nodded to Kristina when he came back in the room, though he still seemed vaguely annoyed a moment longer before he became attentive to her explanations. He had heard some of what she said before, but it was good for review and she added information that he did not have. As she spoke, he fished around for the gloves he stuck in his pocket earlier.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "It does seem to sum him up accurately, though..."

Freddy nodded at that.
"Well at least Diego is not going to be a problem for anyone anymore."

He grinned back, "More like several - I never quite got that marathon concept."

"Series marathons can be great when one have the time for them, however I would not say no to several dates."
The Virtual Adept said and grinned.

He chuckled, "Besides, i need to see the expressions on some of those stuffy old Masters when an uppity Orphan Initiate not only comes up with one of the most globally useful Rotes in decades, but then decides to give it away essentially for free..."

"Ah yes, not those expressions are something that should be filmed to be enjoyed again and again."
The technomancer said and smiled.
"I am proud of you love, you go show them."

He nodded, "That will do fine - I look forward to learning that trick, myself, actually."
He smoothly rose and let George inside, bowing politely to the Deacon Primus as he let him past, "Urgent indeed..."

George waited outside of the office he gave you a nod of his head and a smile as he entered.
"Good morning Mr Wainwright."
He said. Jeffry stood and gave a slight bow.
"Primus."
He said.
"Can I offer you some coffee?"
He said and George lifted one hand slightly.
"No that is quite alright Jeffry. I would not mind some tea though."
He said and Jeffry grinned a little.
"Another tea drinker eh...please have a seat Primus."
He said as he begun to work on another cup of tea.

Closing the door carefully, he glanced around, "I'm going to assume your wards are in order, the building breached or not...

"The wards on my office are in order yes."
Jeffry confirmed as he handed George the cup of tea he had been preparing and then sat down with a cup of coffee himself.

I exchanged a few words with little miss Bergen, and introduced her to Jareth, the owl that's sort of adopted me, and... she let slip something of which I don't think she realizes the significance. According to her, House Janissary has assumed the function of House Tremere back in the day, and seek to instigate another Schism War... in order to replace House Guernicus as the judicial House. The purpose for this, I don't know, but she suggested I ask her Mentor. Somehow, I don't think Master Boz would take all too kindly to such an inquiry, though..."

"Are you sure that is what Miss Bergen said?"
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Hum well House Janissary do have a similar role in the Order today that House Tremere once did being warriors who serve my House, but do you think that means they intend to start another war Mr Wainwright?"
George said and he sounded a bit doubtful.

Serge:

"Who do you think my Mentor is?" Serge said with a chuckle and a curious look. "Cause your description is somewhat accurate to what she might do. You seem to know a bit about her."

"Master Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy."
Henrietta said and smiled.
"I do not really know much about her really but I do try to keep tabs on the magi of the city."

"Maybe when this is all over. I don't really want to distract anybody from their jobs." Serge said although he was secretly wanted to ask about the other fay-type magick's the Deaconess had.

"Good man, but calmer times will come if we win today. I will introduce you to Deaconess O'Connor when the time is right."
Jeffry offered and nodded.

"I'm sure these will be super helpful. It's important that we know what our enemies look like. Not only that but you can tell a lot about a person's character and demeanor by how they look." Serge said glancing over the drawings.

Martha nodded.
"Perhaps you can at that kid."
She said she looked tired now, in her weakned state this much talking had worn her out and she clearly needed rest.

"Thanks for the help. I'll show these to our security chief and see what he has to say about them. We'll help you get your revenge. I'm sure we'll be able to get Larson back for what she did to you." Serge said trying to reassure Martha.

"Thank you..."
Martha muttered and she looked at you for a while but she said nothing more, she was exhausted now and put her head down on her knees to rest.

You saw a young woman with green hair in cyber dreads wearing an alien head print shirt around rough pants walk up to Dr Lee to ask him if he had a minute, you had seen the young woman visit your Mentor a few times and apparently from what you had seen just now she was very good friends with Colin but you did not know much more about her. Richard stood and excused himself and Jon nodded.
"It is probably safe to get Miss Cunningham back to her room, I will help her to bed and watch over her for a while."
The Virtual Adept offered.

Adley:

He tipped his head slightly towards Karl. BHe didn't say anything else, it was probable that they had or would talk amongst themselves at some point, but it was still good practice.

"I will try to keep it in mind."
Ty said and shrugged.

He nodded to Kristina when he came back in the room, though he still seemed vaguely annoyed a moment longer before he became attentive to her explanations. He had heard some of what she said before, but it was good for review and she added information that he did not have. As she spoke, he fished around for the gloves he stuck in his pocket earlier.

"Once you have placed the stake correctly do not hesitate when using the hammer, if you do then your strokes will be to light and you will end up causing more pain, also do the strokes in quick succession if you wait then again it will be worse for the person you are trying to stake."
Kristina explained then she took the small mallet and proceeded to doing exactly what she had said. Karl woke on the first stroke that drove the thin stake halfway through his chest and he managed a short, clipped scream his eyes wide open and staring now before Kristine hit the stake again and finished the job with practiced ease then she quickly handed you the mallet and sat down beside Karl, careful not to hover over him or making to sudden moves.
"Shhh I am sorry...but it is done now...calm down please you are safe."
She said in a soothing tone of voice but the vampire looked absolutely panicked he did not move a muscle other than his eyes and the only sound he managed to make was a soft wheeze but you could see the pain and fear in those wild eyes.
"It is going to be okey...you are safe...relax you are safe."
Kristina repeated, she was careful not to touch the vampire without his permission but instead she just spoke kindly to try to alleviate some of his panic.
"I know it hurts I know but you are safe...you should try to sleep...shhh you are not alone and you are safe...calm now Karl, calm."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:02 pm

Out in the hallway, Nicole watched this with mild interest. Body held ready for action - just in case.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:09 pm

"Master Angelica Boudavich bani Cult of Ecstasy."
"I do not really know much about her really but I do try to keep tabs on the magi of the city."

"Ding ding ding ding. You are correct." Serge said mimicking a trivia shows buzzer.

"You keep tabs on the magi in the city? That must be interesting. Whose the most interesting mage you've heard about in this city?" Serge asked curiously wanting to know about the more unique mages within the city.

"Good man, but calmer times will come if we win today. I will introduce you to Deaconess O'Connor when the time is right."
Jeffry offered and nodded.

"Thank you sir." Serge said with a respectful nod.

Martha nodded.
"Perhaps you can at that kid."
She said she looked tired now, in her weakned state this much talking had worn her out and she clearly needed rest.

"Thank you..."
Martha muttered and she looked at you for a while but she said nothing more, she was exhausted now and put her head down on her knees to rest.

You saw a young woman with green hair in cyber dreads wearing an alien head print shirt around rough pants walk up to Dr Lee to ask him if he had a minute, you had seen the young woman visit your Mentor a few times and apparently from what you had seen just now she was very good friends with Colin but you did not know much more about her. Richard stood and excused himself and Jon nodded.
"It is probably safe to get Miss Cunningham back to her room, I will help her to bed and watch over her for a while."
The Virtual Adept offered.

"That would be nice. She could use a good sleep right now." Serge said nodding at the Virtual Adept. He looked down at Martha and felt drowsy himself. The morning certainly had taken it's toll on him and the lack of food wasn't helping either. Shaking his head Serge refocused his attention onto more important tasks.

"I'll go show these pictures to Master Morgan and see what he has to say about them. Hopefully he hasn't gone anywhere strange." Serge said collecting his things. He stood up and went off to the place where he saw Master Morgan.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:16 pm

Freddy nodded at that.
"Well at least Diego is not going to be a problem for anyone anymore."
Colin sighed, "I wouldn't say that for certain - even the Nephandi pity the Soulrenders who have to deal with Diego more than they pity Diego..."

"Ah yes, not those expressions are something that should be filmed to be enjoyed again and again."
The technomancer said and smiled.
"I am proud of you love, you go show them."
He grinned, "I intend to."

"Are you sure that is what Miss Bergen said?"
Jeffry said and frowned.
"Hum well House Janissary do have a similar role in the Order today that House Tremere once did being warriors who serve my House, but do you think that means they intend to start another war Mr Wainwright?"
George said and he sounded a bit doubtful.
He nodded, "Quite certain - though, the Latin she's raised with does differ a little from mine, she's quite clearly spoken, and a keen observer. I already knew there will be trouble with the Janissary, but not the nature of that trouble; in twenty years, she will be frustrated over needing to check in with the Security Office on Horizon with regular, and apparently short intervals. Of course, with miss Bergen's age and status, her word is hardly solid evidence, but... it seems to go well beyond what is needed to justify an investigation."
He frowned, "We know what happened when the Tremere provoked the first Schism War, and what became of them after. I'm seeing a lot of circles closing, of events repeating themselves these days; echoes of past events coming around to today... Anna was Louis DuMonte, and she collects marbles. Kyle and Adley have reincarnated to interact over and over - as Flambeau and Diedne in the Schism War, as sentenced and executioner seventy years ago and as magical brothers now, it seems. I would not want to see the Order tear itself apart, and possibly take the Traditions with it, in a power grab by one House against another..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:36 am

He nodded to Kristina's review and then stood ready in case something went awry with Karl's confinement. Of course, from the vampire's point of view, it was being staked that was going wrong but he didn't get a chance to have much of a further say in the matter. Just a sudden and short scream of pain and fright, cut off quickly and leaving Karl in a state of pained terror. Adley took the mallet from the Verbena and kept it from general view of either of the vampires and didn't crowd, letting her try to calm him down as best as she could.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:20 am

Serge:

"Ding ding ding ding. You are correct." Serge said mimicking a trivia shows buzzer.

"You keep tabs on the magi in the city? That must be interesting. Whose the most interesting mage you've heard about in this city?" Serge asked curiously wanting to know about the more unique mages within the city.

"I thought it was her yes...hum who is the most interesting though is very hard to say, it depends what someone will find interesting."
Henrietta said and smiled a little.
"For me it is probably a Hermetic hedge wizard who is working on finding a way for a linear mage to keep their abilities when they Awaken rather than having to start all over again, however that will not be an issue for you so she will be less interesting."

"Thank you sir." Serge said with a respectful nod.

Jeffry just nodded at that.
"I will see you later then Mr Yager."

"That would be nice. She could use a good sleep right now." Serge said nodding at the Virtual Adept. He looked down at Martha and felt drowsy himself. The morning certainly had taken it's toll on him and the lack of food wasn't helping either. Shaking his head Serge refocused his attention onto more important tasks.

Jon nodded at that and helped Martha to her feet.
"Come along now Miss Cunningham, let us get you to a nice, warm bed."
He said gently, Martha did not protest.

"I'll go show these pictures to Master Morgan and see what he has to say about them. Hopefully he hasn't gone anywhere strange." Serge said collecting his things. He stood up and went off to the place where he saw Master Morgan.

"Very well."
Jon said as he lead Martha away. You found Jeffry Morgan walking towards his office he stopped when he saw you.
"Mr Yager I have a meeting in a few moments so I do not have much time but what can I help you with?"

Colin:

Colin sighed, "I wouldn't say that for certain - even the Nephandi pity the Soulrenders who have to deal with Diego more than they pity Diego..."

"Well that is saying something..."
Freddy said and frowned.

He grinned, "I intend to."

Freddy smiled and nodded.
"Good."

He nodded, "Quite certain - though, the Latin she's raised with does differ a little from mine, she's quite clearly spoken, and a keen observer. I already knew there will be trouble with the Janissary, but not the nature of that trouble; in twenty years, she will be frustrated over needing to check in with the Security Office on Horizon with regular, and apparently short intervals. Of course, with miss Bergen's age and status, her word is hardly solid evidence, but... it seems to go well beyond what is needed to justify an investigation."

"Very well it warrant investigation at least...I am not sure which group it would benefit the Janissary to go to war against though...hum...though I guess we do have unpopular Houses today as well."
George said looking thoughtful.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mr Wainwright off course the little girl could have misunderstood things but it is worth looking into."
He said and frowned.

He frowned, "We know what happened when the Tremere provoked the first Schism War, and what became of them after. I'm seeing a lot of circles closing, of events repeating themselves these days; echoes of past events coming around to today... Anna was Louis DuMonte, and she collects marbles. Kyle and Adley have reincarnated to interact over and over - as Flambeau and Diedne in the Schism War, as sentenced and executioner seventy years ago and as magical brothers now, it seems. I would not want to see the Order tear itself apart, and possibly take the Traditions with it, in a power grab by one House against another..."

"No we would not want that."
George said and he looked rather concerned.
"Wait the little Fallen girl you are planning on apprenticing where once Master DuMonte?"
He asked and raised and eyebrow.
"And young Kyle have reincarnated side by side of Mr Roth Hicks? Are you sure?"
The archmage asked and Jeffry raised an eyebrow.
"Hum...so meeting the boy was not random then..."
He mushed.

Adley:

Kristina continued to try to calm the terrified vampire down speaking to him gently and kindly, eventually when he seamed more used to her presence talking his hand and stroking it gently. Whatever it was her words or just the effects of the sun that shone in the sky over Steelhaven eventually Karl's eyes rolled back in his head and he fell asleep again. Kristina sigh sadly and carefully put the vampire's hand down and covered him with some nearby blankets.
"They suffer even while sleeping in that state but at least he might be a little less scared..."
She muttered then she turned to you and looked at Mr Lenoe who was sleeping on his sine and who had not been awoken by Karl's scream.
"Let us...get this done..."
The Verbena muttered.
"We should get him flat on his back...and hope this go smoothly. It is better that you handle him for now since he knows you but if you are unsure if you can do the deed quickly and smoothly I can help with it, but we should not both crowd around him."
She said and handed you another thin, slender stake, it was no thicker than a finger and extremely smooth and yet it felt rather heavy made som some sort of greenish wood.
"Here, though I will help if you need it."
The Verbena said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:53 am

"I thought it was her yes...hum who is the most interesting though is very hard to say, it depends what someone will find interesting."
Henrietta said and smiled a little.
"For me it is probably a Hermetic hedge wizard who is working on finding a way for a linear mage to keep their abilities when they Awaken rather than having to start all over again, however that will not be an issue for you so she will be less interesting."

"I'm sure a lot of linear mages would really appreciate the work that that guy is doing." Serge said with smile.

"I remember hearing about a mage who used his drums to heal people. Problem was that he was terrible at playing the drums so anyone he wanted to heal would have to cover their ears or face the horrible noise he believed to be his 'music'." Serge said with a laugh.

"I'm pretty sure my Mentor was messing with me when she told me that but who knows." Serge said with a shrug.

"Very well."
Jon said as he lead Martha away. You found Jeffry Morgan walking towards his office he stopped when he saw you.
"Mr Yager I have a meeting in a few moments so I do not have much time but what can I help you with?"

"Oh really sir. Then I'll be quick. I just wanted to show you these pictures and inform you on some new information that I got." Serge began.

"Mr. Wainwright asked me for some help to calm down a women named Martha Cunningham. After I helped her to calm down she offered me some information on Larson's inner circle. She told me about some of them and gave very accurate descriptions of them. I managed to make a sketch of the three people she described." Serge started to explain quickly pulling out his sketchbook and turning to the pictures of the three Nephandi that he had drawn.

"The first one is some Asian Lady with a giant scar running down her face. Ms. Cunningham described her as having a noble sort of air around here. Like the captain of a great ship." Serge said turning to the picture of the Asian Scar Lady.

"This second one is Jace. The one that Cadence said controlled those spirits we fought." Serge said turning to the second picture of the tall hawk-nosed man.

"The third one she described as a Norwegian women. She was a part of the Hagalaz faction of the Cult of Ecstasy before she fell. She's got some mutations on her wrist." Serge concluded turning to the picture of dark red haired women with eyes on her wrists.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:25 am

"Very well it warrant investigation at least...I am not sure which group it would benefit the Janissary to go to war against though...hum...though I guess we do have unpopular Houses today as well."
George said looking thoughtful.
"Thank you for bringing this to my attention Mr Wainwright off course the little girl could have misunderstood things but it is worth looking into."
He said and frowned.
Colin frowned, "The little girl was quite specific; the Janissary seek the judicial authority of House Guernicus, for ends I cannot even begin to speculate on. Which is why I insisted on you being present for this revelation - your House should be warned as the subject of this quite plausible betrayal... Much as I am not a member, I still see the necessity for the Order to endure. One House seeking to usurp another in the middle of the hole bloody Ascension War would be... conceivably fatal."

"No we would not want that."
George said and he looked rather concerned.
"Wait the little Fallen girl you are planning on apprenticing where once Master DuMonte?"
He asked and raised and eyebrow.
"And young Kyle have reincarnated side by side of Mr Roth Hicks? Are you sure?"
The archmage asked and Jeffry raised an eyebrow.
"Hum...so meeting the boy was not random then..."
He mushed.
He nodded, "Lady Crexia ex Tytalus ex Tremere believes so, as well. A while before the... betrayal, Louis confided in both her and us, describing his Avatar, or what he believed to be that - a great, blue obsidian dragon. That dream, as he thought it, was why he favoured that great blue marble of his. And Sir, you're holding on to her scale..."
He frowned, "And no, meeting the boy was not random... It seems Kyle's previous incarnation was one Gregor Ivan Ilteppi ex Guernicus... a closer look at the circumstances of his... departure from the Black Cabal might be in order. That's fathomably not related to the current troubles, though."

He took out the teabag from his cup and leaned back, taking a slow sip, "As for the report, a summary will have to do, with attention to the details that seem relevant... It has been a few days for me, so some of the earliest parts may be getting ever so fuzzy, but I shall try to be as accurate as possible."
He closed his eyes for a moment, then began relating everything that had happened, from the point the group first arrived in Chicago, up to the point of finding Steelhaven Hall's spirit puzzled in the attic, carefully leaving out the specifics of Plan V, and Engrave's name, and a few other quite personal details.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:22 am

Serge:

I'm sure a lot of linear mages would really appreciate the work that that guy is doing." Serge said with smile.

"I know I appreciate it for sure, the mage in question is a woman though and not a man her name is Aurora Miletti."

"I remember hearing about a mage who used his drums to heal people. Problem was that he was terrible at playing the drums so anyone he wanted to heal would have to cover their ears or face the horrible noise he believed to be his 'music'." Serge said with a laugh.

That made the Hollower laugh.
"Oh my that sounds quite impractical, well whatever works I guess."
She said and smiled.

"I'm pretty sure my Mentor was messing with me when she told me that but who knows." Serge said with a shrug.

"She might have been messing with you yes kid or perhaps it was her who did not like how that guy's music sounded."
Henrietta said still sounding amused.

"Oh really sir. Then I'll be quick. I just wanted to show you these pictures and inform you on some new information that I got." Serge began.

"Mr. Wainwright asked me for some help to calm down a women named Martha Cunningham. After I helped her to calm down she offered me some information on Larson's inner circle. She told me about some of them and gave very accurate descriptions of them. I managed to make a sketch of the three people she described." Serge started to explain quickly pulling out his sketchbook and turning to the pictures of the three Nephandi that he had drawn.

Jeffry nodded and took a look at the drawings you showed him.
"I was hoping Miss Cunningham might be willing to work with us to get her revenge on the Labyrinth who sold her out."
He said as he studied the images.

"The first one is some Asian Lady with a giant scar running down her face. Ms. Cunningham described her as having a noble sort of air around here. Like the captain of a great ship." Serge said turning to the picture of the Asian Scar Lady.

"Hum...my new apprentice Kyle mentioned this woman, she is one of Larson's Prelati the way I understand it."
Jeffry said as he studied the drawing.
"Did Miss Cunningham said anything more about her?"

"This second one is Jace. The one that Cadence said controlled those spirits we fought." Serge said turning to the second picture of the tall hawk-nosed man.

"This will be Larson's second in command then."
Jeffry said as he looked at the drawing carefully.

"The third one she described as a Norwegian women. She was a part of the Hagalaz faction of the Cult of Ecstasy before she fell. She's got some mutations on her wrist." Serge concluded turning to the picture of dark red haired women with eyes on her wrists.

"Hum...so this is Miss Bergen's mother, Larson's trap maker..."
The old Hermetic said then he nodded.
"Well done Mr Yager have an image of these Nephandi will help us when we go after them, can you do me a favor though, ask Kyle if the pictures are correct, I trust him more than I trust Miss Cunningham and he have seen at least two of these people."
The old Flambeau requested.

Colin:

Colin frowned, "The little girl was quite specific; the Janissary seek the judicial authority of House Guernicus, for ends I cannot even begin to speculate on. Which is why I insisted on you being present for this revelation - your House should be warned as the subject of this quite plausible betrayal... Much as I am not a member, I still see the necessity for the Order to endure. One House seeking to usurp another in the middle of the hole bloody Ascension War would be... conceivably fatal."

"This is quite disturbing new indeed."
George said then he nodded.
"Thank you for including me child I am going to have to bring these suspicious to Magvillus my House's main Chantry and stronghold, this information must reach the ears of the Prima."
He said and he seamed concerned.
"I do not like it though House Janissary have been the strongest supporters of my House for centuries if they where to betray us I am not sure we will be able to recover from such a blow...perhaps if this is correct we will now have a chance to prevent this from happening."

He nodded, "Lady Crexia ex Tytalus ex Tremere believes so, as well. A while before the... betrayal, Louis confided in both her and us, describing his Avatar, or what he believed to be that - a great, blue obsidian dragon. That dream, as he thought it, was why he favoured that great blue marble of his. And Sir, you're holding on to her scale..."

George patted the pocket of his robe where the scale lay safely and nodded.
"I see, this is a chance for redemption then for both of you, for her redemption from being Fallen and for you redemption for wrongs done in a former life."
The old Guernicus said.
"It is a certain poetry in that, this scale though while I have not examined it and will not do so either without permission it's Resonance feels clean and pure, it seams in the future you might be successful and off course the scale can be proven to come from Miss Anna's soul and be evidence of future redemption that even the Council will find hard to refute."

He frowned, "And no, meeting the boy was not random... It seems Kyle's previous incarnation was one Gregor Ivan Ilteppi ex Guernicus... a closer look at the circumstances of his... departure from the Black Cabal might be in order. That's fathomably not related to the current troubles, though."

"I remember that incident Master Ilteppi was cast out of the Order and a March was called against him but the court records where sealed, few know what crime Master Ilteppi was accused of...though given the state of the boy chances are that Master Ilteppi fell and someone decided to cover it up but why such a thing was done that is another question."
George said and frowned again.
"It do explain why Master Ilteppi never appealed his sentence though, most would appeal a death sentence...unless doing so could lead to something worse..."

He took out the teabag from his cup and leaned back, taking a slow sip, "As for the report, a summary will have to do, with attention to the details that seem relevant... It has been a few days for me, so some of the earliest parts may be getting ever so fuzzy, but I shall try to be as accurate as possible."

Jeffry sipped his coffee and nodded.
"That will be adequate Mr Wainwright."
He said.

He closed his eyes for a moment, then began relating everything that had happened, from the point the group first arrived in Chicago, up to the point of finding Steelhaven Hall's spirit puzzled in the attic, carefully leaving out the specifics of Plan V, and Engrave's name, and a few other quite personal details.

Jeffry and George paid close attention as you made your rapport, once done Jeffry said.
"It seams your group did well Mr Wainwright and with Abigail gone Larson will have a much weaker standing, it is a shame that it came at the cost of lives but there where not really any way to avoid that, I fear we will loose people as well when we move on the Boston Labyrinth."
The old Flambeau said softly.
"I do not like what to say about the magick blocking serum though considering it have been given to my new apprentice..."
He said and frowned.
"And what about the prisoners taken, have they staid anything of use?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 am

"They suffer even while sleeping in that state but at least he might be a little less scared..." She muttered then she turned to you and looked at Mr Lenoe who was sleeping on his sine and who had not been awoken by Karl's scream. "Let us...get this done..."We should get him flat on his back...and hope this go smoothly. It is better that you handle him for now since he knows you but if you are unsure if you can do the deed quickly and smoothly I can help with it, but we should not both crowd around him." She said and handed you another thin, slender stake, it was no thicker than a finger and extremely smooth and yet it felt rather heavy made som some sort of greenish wood. "Here, though I will help if you need it."

He nodded, taking the stake and hiding both of them from his view and then thought about what she said carefully. He'd staked a few vampires now and this one once before - though not as well as could be done and with rudimentary tools. But he was hurt, and didn't want to make a mess of it if it. He took the tablet out and noted, 'I assume aside from your advice it is partly a matter of finding the spot from before and it would not be as difficult as the first instance. I don't wish to put the burden on you, but it may be faster and cleaner if you were to do it however as I am injured if it will take great strength, speed and finesse. However, I will not shy from it and will do as humanely as I am able.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:42 am

Kristina looked at the Tablet and nodded.
"Right now the most important part is to make it as quick and easy for Mr Lenoe as possible, I can do the deed I unfortunately have far to much experience with it."
She said softly.
"You should make him ready though in case he wake up from being moved, he knows you and not me and you might have a greater chance of calming him down."
The Verbena said and reached out to take the stake and the mallet back from when you had gotten Mr Lenoe ready.
"It is just finding the right spot but yes strength and precision will determine how quickly it can be done."
She said though she looked a bit concerned when she read that you where injured.
"So it might be better if I do it."

(OOC: I might be a bit slow in responding today as I am having friends over to playing MtG today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:56 am

That made the Hollower laugh.
"Oh my that sounds quite impractical, well whatever works I guess."
She said and smiled.
"She might have been messing with you yes kid or perhaps it was her who did not like how that guy's music sounded."
Henrietta said still sounding amused.

"It's unique to say the least. If someone used music as a foci you'd assume they were good at music." Serge said with a chuckle.

"I should probably start going around and seeing what I can do to help. Not too mention I haven't eaten yet. It was nice talking to you. Hopefully we can talk again soon in a less....stressful time." Serge said giving the women a friendly smile.

"Hum...my new apprentice Kyle mentioned this woman, she is one of Larson's Prelati the way I understand it."
Jeffry said as he studied the drawing.
"Did Miss Cunningham said anything more about her?"

"She mentioned that she was Larson's security chief but other than that I'm afraid she didn't know much more." Serge said with a frown. "She didn't know much about any of these people. Only knew what they looked like."

"Hum...so this is Miss Bergen's mother, Larson's trap maker..."
The old Hermetic said then he nodded.
"Well done Mr Yager have an image of these Nephandi will help us when we go after them, can you do me a favor though, ask Kyle if the pictures are correct, I trust him more than I trust Miss Cunningham and he have seen at least two of these people."
The old Flambeau requested.

"Sure thing. Where is Kyle? Is he still in his room in the basement?" Serge asked the old Flambeau.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:21 am

"Right now the most important part is to make it as quick and easy for Mr Lenoe as possible, I can do the deed I unfortunately have far to much experience with it." She said softly. "You should make him ready though in case he wake up from being moved, he knows you and not me and you might have a greater chance of calming him down." The Verbena said and reached out to take the stake and the mallet back from when you had gotten Mr Lenoe ready. "It is just finding the right spot but yes strength and precision will determine how quickly it can be done."
She said though she looked a bit concerned when she read that you where injured. "So it might be better if I do it."

He nodded at that, passed her back the mallet and the stake and put away the tablet again, brought out gloves and put them on. He went to the side of the bed to shift Mr Lenoe onto his back, leaving room for Kris and the others to back him up if need be. He tried not to rouse the vampire as he was moved, but remained at the ready in case the situation should suddenly change.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next