Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 6 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 6:06 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth, 3 in the afternoon)

Mulled this over for a couple of seconds, then nodded to herself. Pulled off the glove, revealing a rubberised hand. Rolled up her sleeve up, showing the prosthetic went past the elbow. After using the Leatherman's screwdriver, loosened the band at the top and gently tugged the rubber off, revealing a rather blocky, plated arm.

'Oh. That ain't good.' Nicole muttered to herself, on noticing a dagger-blade embedded in one of the plates. 'Ah, that black knife-bitch.' wondering for a second what had happened to her...

Fran glanced over at your prostetic arm and for a moment she said nothing then she nodded.
"Impressive...I had heard of Technomancers with artificial limbs but I do not think I have ever seen one before."
She commented then she saw the knife blade sticking out from the plating of your arm.
"Shit...Nicole are you okey?"
The death maga asked.
"Do that hurt?"

Picking up the stake again, she moved over to the vampire. 'Whip her twins out; best I get a perfect aim on this one.'

Fran hesitated, concerned about the creature's modesty but at the same time, missing would mean more pain for the creature not to mention if she panicked killing her might be the only option, nodded she undid the buttons of the summer dress and pulled it down, rewealing the vampire's breasts, which where full of nasty burns in various states of healing, inclusing one that went right through one of the breasts indicating that a meast scewer had ben pushed though it and then heated up.
"She have been tortured."
Fran muttered with a frown.
"Poor thing..."

(OOC: Well that would be the last thing Lily would expect a large woman trying to sucker punch her, no fireballs, no spells, it could work if she did not have her kinetic shield active at that time.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 6 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Adley Fri May 11, 2018 6:47 pm

"Incarnate beings are indeed very peculiar, most puzzeling." The air elemental said...

He gave a bit of a smile at that comment - he couldn't argue that some of them were a bit odd. Especially mages.

"Yes I do feel for the poor thing, to be the captive of the Nephandi and then having to go through something like that." Darrian said then he sigh. "It have been one thing after the other it is not easy to keep up with where everything is. Hopefully the vampire will recover once she is released and we are getting her out of here."

"Well, she won't be here anymore, that is probably an improvement," he said. He had a suspicion that his stake had gone with one of the wounded but there was no use ruminating on it too long. He didn't have it, and didn't have another one unfortunately.

Darrian took the bottle, he took another small vial from his ample pockets and poured the content into the bottle with Glada's wind then he added what looked like a piece of silver, the content in the bottle bubbeled a little as he worked.

He didn't know what Darrian was doing but it was something to free Glada, and so he kept watch while he was busy in case something happened.

Glada looked at you, or you think she did she was only this bearly visable form made up of dust particles caught in the breeze, slightly human shaped.
"Thank you man with what I can not touch inside...call my name into the wind and I will come, I am the soft breeze found at the bank of a river...and there I will now return."
The spirit said and then...she was just gone.

He smiled a little bit, glad that it seemed to have worked and the curious elemental would be on her way home. "Farewell, friend."[/quote]

Darrian handed you the bottle. "If you or your Housemate could please destroy this Sodalis, it do contain arcane connections to our new spirit friend. She have now been released and should have returned to where she belong." The alchemist requested.

"Thank you sir," he said and took the bottle. "Is removing the connections enough or does the whole vessel need to be destroyed?" he asked, since the latter he might need some assistance with the perdo vim spell. He also gave a glance towards the wounded, to see how they were doing and also to see how the young avatar was faring.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well, I've only noticed now...' Nicole replied, ending with a wry look to Fran. Quickly folded up the Leatherman to get the pliers out, hovered over the embedded plate as though debating to pull it out, then decided against it.

Anja's Post:

If the hesitation went on for more than a second or two, Nicole will give a little derisive snort. A raised eyebrow at the wounds, then with her hand will begin to gently explore down the gap between left breast and breastbone; clearly attempting to find a suitable gap to get to the heart.

That is unless the vampire was particularly heavy-chested and/or overweight, to which Nicole will ask Fran 'Erm... where, exactly?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 7:44 pm

"Well, she won't be here anymore, that is probably an improvement," he said. He had a suspicion that his stake had gone with one of the wounded but there was no use ruminating on it too long. He didn't have it, and didn't have another one unfortunately.

"I think that for most, anywhere but here will be an improvement."
Darrian said with a frown.

He didn't know what Darrian was doing but it was something to free Glada, and so he kept watch while he was busy in case something happened.

Nothing was happening while Darrian where mixing the chemicals, some of your party where tending to the rescued pepole trying to get them to drink some water but most of them where to far gone to understand and did not react to the offer or when water where held to their lips.

He smiled a little bit, glad that it seemed to have worked and the curious elemental would be on her way home. "Farewell, friend."
[/quote]

Glada did not respond she just vanished taking her slight breeze with her.

"Thank you sir," he said and took the bottle. "Is removing the connections enough or does the whole vessel need to be destroyed?" he asked, since the latter he might need some assistance with the perdo vim spell.

"Removing the connections should do. I can do that though if you have a chance to melt the glass as well that would be better."
Darrian replied then he got a text messaged and frowned at it then he showed the phone to you it was a message from Narim that said.
"Mr W says there is somethin dangerous and unwelcome in the Labyrinth, please watch out."
"It seams destroying the bottle might have to wait."
The Solificato commented.
"Everyone keep your eyes and your wits about you we just got a warning that something...nasty might be lurking around."
He ordered the rest of the group.

He also gave a glance towards the wounded, to see how they were doing and also to see how the young avatar was faring.

The wounded where being tended to by Theodora, Francis and Thorn. The young Avatar was still patiently waiting beside her host but suddenly you saw her getting uneasy flutting around and then you noticed the same unease from your own Avatar.
"Ehm...can we go now...I get this ice cold feeling at the pit of my stomach."
Francis said and the young Flambeau looked around nervously.

'Well, I've only noticed now...' Nicole replied, ending with a wry look to Fran. Quickly folded up the Leatherman to get the pliers out, hovered over the embedded plate as though debating to pull it out, then decided against it.

"Good, hopefully it is not to serious then, your arm do seam to have been working fine."
Fran said and looked at you.
"Do you feel pain with it? Or is it only pressure it registers?"

If the hesitation went on for more than a second or two, Nicole will give a little derisive snort. A raised eyebrow at the wounds, then with her hand will begin to gently explore down the gap between left breast and breastbone; clearly attempting to find a suitable gap to get to the heart.

Fran did not hesitate for very long. The vampire was thin, very thin you could easilly see her ribs under her pale white skin once her chest had besst exposed, she clearly did not like being touched though for when you begun to feel down her ribs she whimpered slightly and became more uneasy in her sleep, turning her head to the side and her hands opened and closed a few times but still she did not wake up.
"Your best chance is between the third and fourth rib close to the sternum, she is small so her heart will be as well and their internal organs become a bit shriveled up or so I hear so trying to get as close to the sternm as possible is probably a good idea."
Fran commented as she gave the now uneasy but still sleeping vampire a concerned look.
"Poor thing I hope she just remains sleeping through this."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 11, 2018 7:44 pm

"I think she have seen enough that hiding it from her would be hard Mr Yager and I think that once she calms down she can be reasoned with to keep our secret and if not few are going to believe her."
Allison said as she spread sheets over one of the mathrasses.
"It was this Jace person who broke the Law of Shade not you, all you did was calm the woman down."
The hedge wizard said and smiled.
"Do not worry about it we will sort it out, the same with the other survivors of that foul man that we are expecting in at any moment, those of them who are sleepers, we will find a solution."

"Your right. I shouldn't be too harsh on myself." Serge said agreeing with Allison arguments.

"Do you know how many survivors there are?" Serge asked grimly as he helped Allison straighten out the covering over one of the mattresses.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 7:53 pm

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Your right. I shouldn't be too harsh on myself." Serge said agreeing with Allison arguments.

"Indeed you should not, the situation is not serious for now the woman needs rest and to get well and then we can find out what we do about her knowing, most likely sitting down and talking with her, getting her to agree not to say anything and then perhaps make her memory of names and places a bit fuzzy before sending her on her way home."
The hedge wizard said.

"Do you know how many survivors there are?" Serge asked grimly as he helped Allison straighten out the covering over one of the mattresses.

"I think it was eight, but I could be wrong Sir of the ones rescued from the Labyrinth and then comes whoever among our mages who have become injured in the fight, we are going to get busy up here."
Allison said and sigh.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 8:09 pm

'Nah, no pain. Only sensors in the hand to pick up input and gyros so I know where the arm is.' Nicole replied, mentally counting down the ribs. On finding the spot, she placed the tip of the stake and waited for Fran's confirmation before continuing.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 8:17 pm

"Well that might be a good thing, but it do seam those gyros give you pretty good control since you can hold a trigger steady and touch things without breaking it."
Fran said then she glanced at the placement of the stake and nodded.
"That should do it."
The Euthanathos said. The vampire got even more uneasy when she felt the tip of the stake against her chest, she was now partly awake but still so groggy that Fran could hold her still with ease.
"No...please..."
The woman managed weakly clearly trying to wake up enough to defend herself.
"Please...don't...no more...please."
She begged in a sleepy, faraway voice as she teetered between sleep and wakefullness.
"Better get it done quickly."
Fran muttered but it was clear she felt very bad for the vampire woman.
"Shhh easy...easy..."
She told her in a soothing tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 8:53 pm

'Better than organic control. Wider movement arcs, quicker response, firmer grip...' Nicole replied, giving said wrist a swift little movement into a position which a human one couldn't do without breaking, a little half-smile on her lips. 'It's nothing that special... seeing Sleepers with 'em in a decade, you will. Only special bit is that I didn't have to have a BCI shoved in my skull or spine.'

Ignoring the vampire's protests, Nicole held the stake straight with her left hand, flattened out her right and held the palm directly over it. 'Be ready... just in case I fuck up. On the count of three...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 11, 2018 8:57 pm

"Indeed you should not, the situation is not serious for now the woman needs rest and to get well and then we can find out what we do about her knowing, most likely sitting down and talking with her, getting her to agree not to say anything and then perhaps make her memory of names and places a bit fuzzy before sending her on her way home."
The hedge wizard said.

Serge nodded in agreement. "Hell I might be able to do that myself. She trusts me. Although we should probably get someone a bit more experienced in memory trickery."

"I think it was eight, but I could be wrong Sir of the ones rescued from the Labyrinth and then comes whoever among our mages who have become injured in the fight, we are going to get busy up here."
Allison said and sigh.

"Of course..." Serge said agreeing with Allison's sigh as he continued to help fix up the mattresses for the arriving survivors. Fixing up the corners and making sure everything was aligned.

"Well no point in complaining. We have to try our best to help these people."

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Fri May 11, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 8:59 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"Yes there is that best done with cheap booze, expensive booze might make you feel to optemistic."
Rodger said sounding amused.
Colin snorted, "Well, I've heard of this new stuff called 'Vodquila'. That ought to do the trick..."

"No...that would not be a big suprise those things while foul are on my ship all the time."
The handler muttered weakly.
"It...is something else...something that makes my ship afraid...it is something that should not be there."
He frowned, "Can you... can the ship be any more specific? Is it a spirit, something physical, something else?"

You got a reply from Narim.
"Understood, i have sent the warning, please stay safe Mr W."
He nodded to the phone and put it down on the table, focusing on Dalisse, "The others have been warned there's something wrong, but without anything more specific to go on, people, and the ship, could be hurt... If it's something physical, that is."

((OOC: I'm sure we can get an Etherite to build an automatic tranq gun. With Primium darts for maximum penetration. You won't need as much serum per dart if you can pump out several hundred darts per minute. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 9:46 pm

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin snorted, "Well, I've heard of this new stuff called 'Vodquila'. That ought to do the trick..."

"That sounds just about low quality enough yes, it should do wonderfully."
Rodger said still sounding amused.

He frowned, "Can you... can the ship be any more specific? Is it a spirit, something physical, something else?"

"He...do not understand the difference between physical and spiritual, it is all the same to him...he is afraid, afraid this thing will hurt me, it is in the hallways, floating, that is how he sees it floating in the hallways."
Dalisse muttered weakly.
"His fear is overwealming."

He nodded to the phone and put it down on the table, focusing on Dalisse, "The others have been warned there's something wrong, but without anything more specific to go on, people, and the ship, could be hurt... If it's something physical, that is."

"I...I think it is coming...from the Caul...from it's place of non existence...a counter measure in case the Caul was ever attacked...I am sorry Colin, my ship's senses are confused he is scared."
Dalisse said apologetically.

'Better than organic control. Wider movement arcs, quicker response, firmer grip...' Nicole replied, giving said wrist a swift little movement into a position which a human one couldn't do without breaking, a little half-smile on her lips. 'It's nothing that special... seeing Sleepers with 'em in a decade, you will. Only special bit is that I didn't have to have a BCI shoved in my skull or spine.'

"That is impressive and rather useful, it would make you one hell of a marksman."
Fran said sounding impressed.
"I am not sure what a BCI are though is it some sort of control conputer? And if you do not have one how do your arm ehm...talk with the rest of your body?"

Ignoring the vampire's protests, Nicole held the stake straight with her left hand, flattened out her right and held the palm directly over it. 'Be ready... just in case I fuck up. On the count of three...'

Fran gave you a solmen nod.
"I will be ready."
She said as she at the same time tried to keep the now rather scared vampire calm.
"Shh we are not going to harm you and you will be given your freedom soon...all is going to be ok...all is going to be ok just try to sleep."
She muttered then she nodded at you again to show she was ready.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

Serge nodded in agreement. "Hell I might be able to do that myself. She trusts me. Although we should probably get someone a bit more experienced in memory trickery."

"That might be a good idea, but we do not want her memory to tricked with Sir that would be abusive, removing memories or altering them that is a last resort and not something to be used against this poor woman, just making names and faces a little bit fuzzy though is another matter, she will still remember everything but when trying to describe you to her brother to draw she will only be able to remember general details about your face, like you might with a clerk in a store you visited last week, you remember what you bought and such and the general idea of what they looked like but not the details, such a tiny blurring should be ok without being to much of an abuse of her trust."
Allison said and nodded.

"Of course..." Serge said agreeing with Allison's sigh as he continued to help fix up the mattresses for the arriving survivors. Fixing up the corners and making sure everything was aligned.

"Well no point in complaining. We have to try our best to help these people."

"Right now that is all we can do."
Allison agreed.
"Try to help them as best we can."
She said as she put pillows into pillow cases and added them to the make shift beds.

(OOC: That would work unless she had her kinetic shield up, and Primium might just go through that, and such a gun is just a bit of nightmare fuel, I guess whoever showed it to Anna would get Colin's booth politely showed up their asses? Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 10:20 pm

'Got it in one; a "brain-computer interface". 'Tis the only reason normal folk ain't got these yet.' giving her fingers a quick little wiggle. 'As ever, those Union fuckwits are going down the "hack out half the brain" method. But I've got a little BCI which can be shoved in anywhere at a tenth of the cost. The Prof is very hopeful we'll piss over the Union's parade.' ending with smirk and a laugh.

'One... Two... Three!' Nicole said, quickly bringing down her right palm with as much force as she could muster to drive the stake in...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 11, 2018 10:28 pm

"That might be a good idea, but we do not want her memory to tricked with Sir that would be abusive, removing memories or altering them that is a last resort and not something to be used against this poor woman, just making names and faces a little bit fuzzy though is another matter, she will still remember everything but when trying to describe you to her brother to draw she will only be able to remember general details about your face, like you might with a clerk in a store you visited last week, you remember what you bought and such and the general idea of what they looked like but not the details, such a tiny blurring should be ok without being to much of an abuse of her trust."
Allison said and nodded.

"Blurring and fuzzing up memories is all I'm capable of. I'm not that skilled to completely remove whole portions of a person's memories. At most only small parts." Serge said with a nod. "But your right resorting to extreme measures is unnecessary. She seems trustworthy and I doubt she'd want to describe this ordeal to anybody."

"Right now that is all we can do."
Allison agreed.
"Try to help them as best we can."
She said as she put pillows into pillow cases and added them to the make shift beds.

Serge nodded in agreement and continued to help, moving onto the next mattress and spreading the coverings over it.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 10:40 pm

"He...do not understand the difference between physical and spiritual, it is all the same to him...he is afraid, afraid this thing will hurt me, it is in the hallways, floating, that is how he sees it floating in the hallways."
Dalisse muttered weakly.
"His fear is overwealming."
Colin frowned, "Floating... suggesting a less than fully physical presence. That's something, at least..."

"I...I think it is coming...from the Caul...from it's place of non existence...a counter measure in case the Caul was ever attacked...I am sorry Colin, my ship's senses are confused he is scared."
Dalisse said apologetically.
He frowned, "Oh, bugger... If something came out of the Caul, would destroying the Caul be enough to banish it again, or would that thing linger with its escape route cut off?"

((OOC: Showing her the gun would be fine, since such a weapon could probably be adjusted for paintball purposes with little difficulty. Showing her the ammunition, on he other hand - two dozen proctologists would not be able to find the boot or the gun behind the TARDIS lodged up there. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 12, 2018 4:13 am

"Removing the connections should do. I can do that though if you have a chance to melt the glass as well that would be better." Darrian replied then he got a text messaged and frowned at it then he showed the phone to you it was a message from Narim that said. "Mr W says there is somethin dangerous and unwelcome in the Labyrinth, please watch out." "It seams destroying the bottle might have to wait." The Solificato commented. "Everyone keep your eyes and your wits about you we just got a warning that something...nasty might be lurking around." He ordered the rest of the group.

"I can..." but he stopped as Haagan pulled his phone out. He frowned, a spike of concern rising and carefully tucked the bottle somewhere safe so he could deal with it as soon as he could. "Something dangerous in the Labyrinth..." Well, there had been an Aswadim in the damn place, outsider spirits, pain spirits and yet /this/ was dangerous and unwelcome...now what the hell was going on? The wave of unease hit next, punctuated by Francis's request to leave. "Sir we will need to regroup, get these people ready to move...something bad..." He turned his attention this way and that, looking for the source of his growing apprehension, a way to keep everyone defended as best as possible, mirroring what he felt inside.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 am

'Got it in one; a "brain-computer interface". 'Tis the only reason normal folk ain't got these yet.' giving her fingers a quick little wiggle. 'As ever, those Union fuckwits are going down the "hack out half the brain" method. But I've got a little BCI which can be shoved in anywhere at a tenth of the cost. The Prof is very hopeful we'll piss over the Union's parade.' ending with smirk and a laugh.

"Ah I see, so you have not had to have brain surgery just this BCI connected to a nerve then or to your spine?"
Fran asked.
"That is quite impressive the Etherite who made your arm have to have been rather skilled.

'One... Two... Three!' Nicole said, quickly bringing down her right palm with as much force as she could muster to drive the stake in...

There was the sickly sound of breaking bones and flesh being thorn, and the vampire woman woke up and screamed, but only once and then she was very, very still, only her eyes moved and they where wide open and terrified looking at you pleadingly clearly she was now in a great deal of pain and distress. You do seam to have hit your mark and the woman was now trapped in her own body. Fran seamed saddened by the creature's pain and gently stroked her hair away from her face.
"I know it hurts...I know and I am so sorry, it will not be for long then you will be let go and be free from here...shh try to go back to sleep you will be kept safe."
The death magus tried to soothe the terrified creature not that it seamed to work much from the expression in the woman's eyes.

(OOC: I rolled for you and you did 4 damage so that is more than enough.)

"I can..." but he stopped as Haagan pulled his phone out. He frowned, a spike of concern rising and carefully tucked the bottle somewhere safe so he could deal with it as soon as he could. "Something dangerous in the Labyrinth..." Well, there had been an Aswadim in the damn place, outsider spirits, pain spirits and yet /this/ was dangerous and unwelcome...now what the hell was going on? The wave of unease hit next, punctuated by Francis's request to leave. "Sir we will need to regroup, get these people ready to move...something bad..." He turned his attention this way and that, looking for the source of his growing apprehension, a way to keep everyone defended as best as possible, mirroring what he felt inside.

"Agreed."
Darrian said as he wrote something on his phone.
"Sodali get ready to defend the group, the healers and the rescuees in the center and that includes Cecelia, we need to regroup and then get to the Caul I am contacting the Chief now if someone else could send a message to the ones looking for supplies...also we need to get the wounded teleported out right away, we do not want them exposed to this I had hoped to bring them along and wait until we could gather the other rescuees but we can not be burdened with wounded we have to carry."
The Solificato said.

Nicole just as you where finished dealing with the vampire your phone made the message sound which made the woman on the floor manage to hiss out a sore whimper of fright. The message said:
"Return quickly, some shit is happening this is from Theodora."

"Blurring and fuzzing up memories is all I'm capable of. I'm not that skilled to completely remove whole portions of a person's memories. At most only small parts." Serge said with a nod. "But your right resorting to extreme measures is unnecessary. She seems trustworthy and I doubt she'd want to describe this ordeal to anybody."

"I doubt she will be a problem, and there is also a good chance she can be talked into helping us out, House Mercere get allot of their members like that, by unfortunate sleepers caught up in the War who they then nurse back to health, teach how to use magickal talismans and initiate into the House, she might be a candidate for them, as she seamed fairly accepting of our society."
Allison said and nodded towards Jen now sleeping soundy in her bed.

Serge nodded in agreement and continued to help, moving onto the next mattress and spreading the coverings over it.

It took a bit of work, but soon ten new make shift bed where ready for use when the wounded came in. The infirmary where a bit more quiet now, most of the wounded where sleeping, or those with lesser wounds, like a woman that just passed you with her left shoulder banaged up had been healed and patched up and could leave. Your Mentor though where now awake and looking at you with a slight smile on her lips though she did not say anything.

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin frowned, "Floating... suggesting a less than fully physical presence. That's something, at least..."

"I am sorry you know he communicate in immages and not words and at times translating for him...is dificult."
Dalisse muttered softly.

He frowned, "Oh, bugger... If something came out of the Caul, would destroying the Caul be enough to banish it again, or would that thing linger with its escape route cut off?"

"It is likely such a thing will not be able to exist...if exist is the right word for it without a link to it's own plane of being."
Dalisse said and she slowly sat up and groaned.
"The Caul need to be destroyed now!"
She muttered fearfully the ship's state clearly terrifying her.

(OOC: Well that is one place to put a time ship. But yes seeing the ammunition and being told what the gun do might make it rather hard to extract Anna from whatever small space she managed to find to hide in if it did not scare her to death on the spot and there are plenty would be rather happy if that happened if not with the following Tardis up where the sun do not shine situation. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 7:14 am

"I doubt she will be a problem, and there is also a good chance she can be talked into helping us out, House Mercere get allot of their members like that, by unfortunate sleepers caught up in the War who they then nurse back to health, teach how to use magickal talismans and initiate into the House, she might be a candidate for them, as she seamed fairly accepting of our society."
Allison said and nodded towards Jen now sleeping soundy in her bed.

"Oh that's a neat little fact." Serge said with a tone of interest in his voice. "I didn't know that. Then again I don't know much about the many many many Houses the Hermetics have. So they get taught how to use magickal items? Man I wanna see what sorts of weird stuff they got to use." he added.

It took a bit of work, but soon ten new make shift bed where ready for use when the wounded came in. The infirmary where a bit more quiet now, most of the wounded where sleeping, or those with lesser wounds, like a woman that just passed you with her left shoulder banaged up had been healed and patched up and could leave. Your Mentor though where now awake and looking at you with a slight smile on her lips though she did not say anything.

A wide smile appeared on Serge's face as he saw his mentor awake. He immediately walked up to his heavily injured mentor and announced humorously, "Lo and behold my half-broken mentor wakes up!"

"How you holding up Ange? Last I heard, half the bones in your body were broken." he asked, this time a little concerned remembering just how injured she was.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 8:05 am

"I am sorry you know he communicate in immages and not words and at times translating for him...is dificult."
Dalisse muttered softly.
Colin nodded, "Yet his imagery is quite clean and crisp, so certain inferences can be made. Very few physical entities float in the air, so odds are this thing is spiritual... hum... can you pinpoint its location? Is it anywhere near any of the teams?"

"It is likely such a thing will not be able to exist...if exist is the right word for it without a link to it's own plane of being."
Dalisse said and she slowly sat up and groaned.
"The Caul need to be destroyed now!"
She muttered fearfully the ship's state clearly terrifying her.
He frowned and sent Morgan a quick message, 'Something has emerged from the Caul - and it's scaring the ship. Handler can take the pain from the damage to the chamber - she believes ending the Caul should banish whatever it is; time and precision are now costly luxiries.'

((OOC: Why would you assume the surprise TARDIS plugging would happen after they showed Anna the darts? Colin would go back in time like a vengeful god to prevent the harm to his precious apprentice, Paradox be damned! Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 11:09 am

"Oh that's a neat little fact." Serge said with a tone of interest in his voice. "I didn't know that. Then again I don't know much about the many many many Houses the Hermetics have. So they get taught how to use magickal items? Man I wanna see what sorts of weird stuff they got to use." he added.

"They do get to use magickal items and some say none are better in their use than the Mercere, members of their House usually do not have magic themselves, and so use talismans. You can always as our guests Mr Gregario and his apprentice if they will show you their talismans if your are polite Sir though be aware they...follow their Founder's path, they are among those who once had magic and who lost it."
Allison said softly.

A wide smile appeared on Serge's face as he saw his mentor awake. He immediately walked up to his heavily injured mentor and announced humorously, "Lo and behold my half-broken mentor wakes up!"

"So it will seam."
Ange said weakly and she gave you a soft smile.
"You are helping out kid? Good...I am proud that you do what you can in a crisis situation and help out."

"How you holding up Ange? Last I heard, half the bones in your body were broken." he asked, this time a little concerned remembering just how injured she was.

"There is allot of bones in a human body Serge but yes...that damned security system did manage to break quite a few of them."
Your Mentor said wryly.
"Right now? I am high on painkillers and anoyed that I am out of the fight and will not be able to offer more aid to my friends and allies for a while...and that I missed apointments with my patients."
She muttered and frowned.

Colin nodded, "Yet his imagery is quite clean and crisp, so certain inferences can be made. Very few physical entities float in the air, so odds are this thing is spiritual... hum... can you pinpoint its location? Is it anywhere near any of the teams?"

"His imagery are clear yes...hum let me ask...he shows me the teams led by a tall man with one eye and one arm, that dreadful little man with the strange sword is among that group...but he is also showing me the Caul chamber..."
Dalisse said softly.

He frowned and sent Morgan a quick message, 'Something has emerged from the Caul - and it's scaring the ship. Handler can take the pain from the damage to the chamber - she believes ending the Caul should banish whatever it is; time and precision are now costly luxiries.'

You got a reply back that said.
"Sir this is Nina Voss the apprentice to Master Gyler from Chantry Westchapel, Master Morgan can not reply right now as what you are warning us about have attacked us...he is fighting it asked me to relay messages..we have five dead and two...it is dreadful."

(OOC: So somone get the bright idea that oh this is a good idea to get rid of that anoying apprentice, gather up darts to go show Anna and then plop suprise Tardis. Well remind me not to pick on Colin's apprentice. That might be the way to take down Lily if she hurt Freddy or Anna instant beserk button. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat May 12, 2018 1:50 pm

"His imagery are clear yes...hum let me ask...he shows me the teams led by a tall man with one eye and one arm, that dreadful little man with the strange sword is among that group...but he is also showing me the Caul chamber..."
Dalisse said softly.
Colin pondered, "So close to the Caul... or are there two of the bloody things?"

You got a reply back that said.
"Sir this is Nina Voss the apprentice to Master Gyler from Chantry Westchapel, Master Morgan can not reply right now as what you are warning us about have attacked us...he is fighting it asked me to relay messages..we have five dead and two...it is dreadful."
He frowned and replied, 'Right, Miss Voss, please stay calm - what can you tell me of that thing?'
He looked up at Dalisse, "The thing seems to be fighting the teams in the Caul chamber - casualties and fatalities are bad..."

((OOC: As far as berserk buttons go, that's not a bad one. And of course, to add to the discomfort of whoever tries such a maneuver, remember that the TARDIS is bigger on the inside... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Colin pondered, "So close to the Caul... or are there two of the bloody things?"

"Yes...both they are two and they are one, they come for a place where number and induviduality like everything else do not exist."
Dalisse said.
"But both or the one should vanish once the Caul is...dealt with."

He frowned and replied, 'Right, Miss Voss, please stay calm - what can you tell me of that thing?'
He looked up at Dalisse, "The thing seems to be fighting the teams in the Caul chamber - casualties and fatalities are bad..."

You got a repply back that said.
"I can see nothing, but it luagh...giggle it gets into your head, and pepole are dying...it is terrible Sir."
Dalisse nodden and frowned she hesitated.
"I can give...you exact locations for the Caul if your friend in the Umbral ship have weapons, but shooting through the ship to get at it..."
The Handler fell silent.
"I do not know what else I can do to help."

(OOC: Lol well now that is an umcomfortable prospect.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 12, 2018 5:41 pm

"So it will seam."
Ange said weakly and she gave you a soft smile.
"You are helping out kid? Good...I am proud that you do what you can in a crisis situation and help out."

"Yeah, I've been doing what I can to help out." Serge said with a smile. "I mean I'm no good if I sit around doing nothing.

"There is allot of bones in a human body Serge but yes...that damned security system did manage to break quite a few of them."
Your Mentor said wryly.
"Right now? I am high on painkillers and anoyed that I am out of the fight and will not be able to offer more aid to my friends and allies for a while...and that I missed apointments with my patients."
She muttered and frowned.

"Hey now, your appointments have been taken care of by your assistant." Serge assured her. "And you helped take down one of the biggest Nephandi ever! And you sounded so cool while you were doing it! You've done plenty and now it's your time to rest."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 12, 2018 5:43 pm

Gave a nod on successfully staking the vampire; stood up and grabbed her glove and "skin" from the desk. 'Just wired in at the shoulder. Most of this is old tech, we've been making robots for a century. Real skill was to boil it all down so it could be done with nothing more than a couple of prints, 3D printer, and a regular surgeon.' Quickly replacing both of the layers to her arm. 'Syndicate fuckers will go spare if our solution gets into the normal world.'

At this point, Nicole's phone vibrated; incoming message. She picked it up and glanced at it. 'Fuck! We've got incoming!' she yelled, so the two outside could hear too. 'Get everything, fall back to the lab - now.' grabbing her rifle, then getting one of the stretchers to load the vampire onto.

'And someone remember the fish!'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 12, 2018 6:24 pm

"Agreed." Darrian said as he wrote something on his phone. "Sodali get ready to defend the group, the healers and the rescuees in the center and that includes Cecelia, we need to regroup and then get to the Caul I am contacting the Chief now if someone else could send a message to the ones looking for supplies...also we need to get the wounded teleported out right away, we do not want them exposed to this I had hoped to bring them along and wait until we could gather the other rescuees but we can not be burdened with wounded we have to carry." The Solificato said.

"Whoever has the phone number of the supply group, please call?," he requested, so he didn't have to dig out his phone to look for Fran's number which he /thought/ he had. He was suddenly moving to help gather up those present to the center of the group in case they needed to be defended. He went over towards Violet and Cecelia first, since they were a bit on their own. "Hey, I know this is gonna be hard but there's something happening and we need everyone together so we can get you all out of here safely, okay? Can you come with me, please," he said.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next