Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 5 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 10, 2018 10:23 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth, 3 in the afternoon)

"If one method is found, another will be found against it, so we find another. Or we continually improve ourselves and our methods as we are not created whole and perfect but must learn."

"I understand learning and knowledge man with what I can not touch inside, but what you describe do sound very frustrating."
The spirit said and she sounded quite confused.

He nodded to Ann-Marie again, glad to see her safe. He turned towards Darrian about to speak but stopped as he got a call in.

Ann-Marie returned your nod and then smiled a little as the air elemental cleared the liquid of her person and the book she had found. Gelda knew what to do now.

"Hrm, I wonder who it is..." He frowned. "Well, I assume we will will have to stake them to bring them with us if that is what is happening," he said, his frown deepening. "Do they know how to stake a vampire?" While he was inclined to think that Fran might know, Nicole's former interest in vampires was still a concern to him and he wasn't sure what her deal with vampires was precisely. "I know how, if we have a proper stake." He searched to see if he had one still, but he recalled giving it to someone as they were going up against vampires. Who that was was lost to his memory, now. "Damn...who did I give that stake to?

"You know your Mentor will not allow us to bring a vampire into the Chantry that have not been properly secured and in this case I am inclined to agree with him, even if the one our allies found where chained to the wall and appear to be a victim of the Nephandi, we can not take that chance."
Darrian said and sigh.
"Our Euthanatos Chantrymate said she knew what to do but I doubt they have a proper stake with them and will probably have to improvise, if they have trouble getting it done and they call about that you can go and help them but unleass you have such a weapon something gathered from the furniture is likely going to have to be used."

Well, shall we let my friend here go while they make their way back here or have I other orders?"

"Yes Sodalis we should let her go, she have been bound in this place to long, if you write her name on the bottle containing her air, I need not see it and it need only be with your finger, then I will do the rest."
The alchemist said.

Nicole took all this in, or at least looked like she was. Took a look at the chair; was it made from wood?

Yes the chair was made from wood.
"I am going to check her out a bit closer while you see if there is anything here we can use ok, if she is what I think she is then there will be some telltale signs, if she wakes up, panics and try to rip me apart well...please help me."
Fran said as she knelt down beside the sleeping woman and tilted her head back and opened her mouth. The sleeping woman made a soft sound and tried to turn her head away but she did not wake up.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"I've always had knack for this stuff. Here you can hold it." Serge said as he gave her the drawing. "Try to focus on that drawing. Everytime you close your eyes imagine that your there. It may be hard at first but remember that you are in control of your own mind." he said somewhat ironically as he began to influence her mind.

Jan nodded and held the drawing and looked at it.
"You are quite talented."
She said and smiled a little.
"Ok...I will try Mr Yager."

"Let the thoughts of labs and mad scientist ebb away and be replaced by Denver, your meat loving dog and your nurse mom and barbecuing dad. The scratching of your brother's pencil as he drew and the meaty smoke emanating from the grill. Imagine the happiness that place brought you. The comfort, the relaxation. Their's no place like your childhood home. Let those thoughts protect while you rest." Serge said calmly and softly as he focused his magick through the artwork and let his mind and Jen's coalesce, searching her mind for pleasent memories of her childhood and guiding her thoughts so that she remembered with vivid detail the comfort of her childhood home while simultaneously fogging up and severing the traumatic connections to the lab where she was a prisoner.

He couldn't erase memories yet but he could fog them up, make them harder to remember. The mind was a powerful thing, often fogging up traumatic memories so that the body could function normally. He tapped into that and made it harder for Jen to recall the horrific experience she had endured.

"Meat...and potatoes...he always stole the potatoes we had not eaten of the grill when it had cooled down and he loved mushed potatoes, we always had to make some for him as well."
Jen said as she looked at her drawing and smiled.
"Denver that is...and when he had to have pills from the vet we would mush them up and hide them in a serving of mashed potatoes with a bit of sauce or something on it and it would all go right down."
She said and seamed to relax.
"He was a good dog...and I do remember the scratching of my brother's pencil, he liked to use the ones where you have sticks held in a metal holder, allmost like a pen...I do not even know what it is called, but he used those and they did make these scraping sounds. I would hear him when I went to bed for our rooms where right next to one another, drawing away even if it was past his bed time."
She muttered and smiled.
"I...I do think I am rather sleeply...perhaps it is safe after all to sleep, just for a little while."
She said weakly and yawned still holding onto the drawing of her childhood home.

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin smiled thinly, "Yes, prisoner evacuations are in progress; fortunately, we've got an infirmary in the making back home, though it's nowhere near as complete as we would wish it to be..."

"There might be some medical equipment on the ship but not allot, my Chantry might be able to help though we have an infirmary with six beds."
Rodger said.
"Though off course it is located some ways outside of Boston."

(OOC: But Lily wants to have nice things and by nice things she usually means slaves and she is an archmage so usually she gets what she wants.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 5 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 pm

After looking-down the chair, Nicole gave a nod; to both Fran and that she felt it would be suitable. So she moved the chair to the other side of the room and promptly started to stamp on it to break it up.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 10, 2018 10:52 pm

The chair where able to put up very little resistence, it was fairly well made but with your body weight the laws of physics did it's thing and you soon had chair pieces on the floor, some of them fairly sharp though some work should probably be done on them to make them sharper still and leave them with less splinters, you probably did not care much for the vampire woman's comfort but Fran might protest hurting the creature more than was needed.
"Yeah...she is a vampire her fangs pushes out like the claws of a cat, the other critters I know of do not have that, then again there might be allot of critters I do not know about."
The Euthanathos said as she gently closed the vampire's mouth again and finally let the creature pull her head away, the creature was still sleeping though she did respond to sensations she found umcomfortable it seamed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"There might be some medical equipment on the ship but not allot, my Chantry might be able to help though we have an infirmary with six beds."
Rodger said.
"Though off course it is located some ways outside of Boston."
Colin frowned, "The shuttle would not suffice, I fear... Some of the captives are long-term experiments by a Fallen Progenitor - the archetypal mad scientist. He's been taken down and captured, though... but his work is of the nastier sort. From what I saw of the shuttle, it lacks the bedspace needed... and it could do with a good cleaning, too. But i will pass on word to my superiours about the possibility for asking your Chantry for additional beds in a pinch, thank you."
He took a deep breath, "In any case, I will see you soon, there are just a few loose ends to tie up here first."

((OOC: Yes, well, let's just see what happens if we let her and Morgan discuss the philosophies of slavery for a few minutes. Razz ))

((OOC2: By the way, that laptop found in Jace's room - that's bound to be rather waterlogged, isn't it? No way to fix that, short of magic. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 10, 2018 11:03 pm

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin frowned, "The shuttle would not suffice, I fear... Some of the captives are long-term experiments by a Fallen Progenitor - the archetypal mad scientist. He's been taken down and captured, though... but his work is of the nastier sort.

"That sounds pretty bad my good man, my Chantry might be able to help out with some of those but I would have to talk with the Deacon Council about it."
Rodger said.
"And it depends on how many of ours where wounded during the fight we only have six beds in the infirmary."

From what I saw of the shuttle, it lacks the bedspace needed... and it could do with a good cleaning, too.

"The old lady have not been used in some time so she is dusty but yes there are a lack of bed space here this is not meant to be a ship for long enough trips that you need to sleep in her, it is just a shuttle after all."
The Etherite said in agreement.

But i will pass on word to my superiours about the possibility for asking your Chantry for additional beds in a pinch, thank you."
He took a deep breath, "In any case, I will see you soon, there are just a few loose ends to tie up here first."

"As you will my good man, we can let the higher ups sort it out. And yes best of luck with the loose ends and I will talk with you later then."
Rodger replied.

(OOC: Well that might make things rather hot in the room.)
(OOC 2: Yeah that computer is toast but it is amazing what Matter and Entropy can fix.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu May 10, 2018 11:04 pm

"Meat...and potatoes...he always stole the potatoes we had not eaten of the grill when it had cooled down and he loved mushed potatoes, we always had to make some for him as well."
Jen said as she looked at her drawing and smiled.
"Denver that is...and when he had to have pills from the vet we would mush them up and hide them in a serving of mashed potatoes with a bit of sauce or something on it and it would all go right down."
She said and seamed to relax.
"He was a good dog...and I do remember the scratching of my brother's pencil, he liked to use the ones where you have sticks held in a metal holder, allmost like a pen...I do not even know what it is called, but he used those and they did make these scraping sounds. I would hear him when I went to bed for our rooms where right next to one another, drawing away even if it was past his bed time."
She muttered and smiled.
"I...I do think I am rather sleeply...perhaps it is safe after all to sleep, just for a little while."
She said weakly and yawned still holding onto the drawing of her childhood home.

"That's good to hear. You can keep the picture." Serge said with a smile, glad to see his magick working its magic. "Sounds like you had an amazing childhood. I think me and your brother would get along. Or we would've been bitter rivals trying to one-up each other." he said with a chuckle.

"I've talked your ear off already and it does sound like you could use some sleep. I should probably let you rest. Is their anything else you need?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu May 10, 2018 11:32 pm

'Other critters?' Nicole echoed, squatting down to pick up a suitable looking piece, ending with a distinct muttered 'Urh' and a face of mild disgust for a moment.

'Hmm... no body temperature, right?' she said idly, pulling out the blade on her Leatherman and tidying-up the pointy end of the shaft of wood.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri May 11, 2018 2:32 am

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane observed with disgust, and said nothing. He just gave way and looked at the Fera. He was voicing an opinion he would have expected of werewolves too, but it was fair: there was more to do. He only wished he could kill them all and be off with it.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 8:13 am

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"That's good to hear. You can keep the picture." Serge said with a smile, glad to see his magick working its magic. "Sounds like you had an amazing childhood. I think me and your brother would get along. Or we would've been bitter rivals trying to one-up each other." he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you, I would like to keep it."
Jen said then she smiled.
"Yeah i did have a good childhood, off course there where issues there always are but all in all it was pretty good and yes I think you would like my brother, and trying to one up one another in drawing should not prevent anyone from being friends, a bit of competition never hurt anyone."

"I've talked your ear off already and it does sound like you could use some sleep. I should probably let you rest. Is their anything else you need?"

"No I...don't need anything."
The woan said and she setteled down in bed finally relaxing.
"Thank you Mr Yager."
She muttered in a sleepy tone of voice.

'Other critters?' Nicole echoed, squatting down to pick up a suitable looking piece, ending with a distinct muttered 'Urh' and a face of mild disgust for a moment.

'Hmm... no body temperature, right?' she said idly, pulling out the blade on her Leatherman and tidying-up the pointy end of the shaft of wood.

"Other critters yes I do not know to much about them but I was warned by my Mentor that a undead person could be any number of things and some of them would be quite unfriendly."
Fran confirmed then she nodded.
"She have no body temperature of her own no she have the same temperature as the floor, why where you wondering about that Nicole?"

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane observed with disgust, and said nothing. He just gave way and looked at the Fera. He was voicing an opinion he would have expected of werewolves too, but it was fair: there was more to do. He only wished he could kill them all and be off with it.

The werewolves did not say anything, they just looked at you for a moment,, probably they would have wanted to kill the pawns as well if there had been time but they saw nothing wrong with your leader being quite anoyed at questions asked during combat.

Your group continued down several corridors and then you started hearing this intense, foul sounding whisper coming towards you and your group, it sounded like wind in a way but where not, and whatever it was it was probably not friendly.
"Do any of your little friends see anything?"
Coawa asked Alessa but the Ananasi shook her head.
"No nothing at all."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 11, 2018 8:54 am

"I understand learning and knowledge man with what I can not touch inside, but what you describe do sound very frustrating." The spirit said and she sounded quite confused.

"Indeed, it is sometimes at that."

"You know your Mentor will not allow us to bring a vampire into the Chantry that have not been properly secured and in this case I am inclined to agree with him, even if the one our allies found where chained to the wall and appear to be a victim of the Nephandi, we can not take that chance." Darrian said and sigh. "Our Euthanatos Chantrymate said she knew what to do but I doubt they have a proper stake with them and will probably have to improvise, if they have trouble getting it done and they call about that you can go and help them but unleass you have such a weapon something gathered from the furniture is likely going to have to be used."

"I understand. But damn, that's gonna hurt if they have to improvise. I had a stake with me but gave it to someone...and I don't recall who that was, unfortunately, though it may have been used anyway." He frowned.

"Yes Sodalis we should let her go, she have been bound in this place to long, if you write her name on the bottle containing her air, I need not see it and it need only be with your finger, then I will do the rest." The alchemist said.

He nodded. "Yes, sir." He discreetly sheltered the bottle from oversight from anyone else so he could trace her Name in Enochian lettering onto the outside of the bottle as directed without anyone else seeing it. Then he turned the bottle back over to Master Hagaan. "Here it is, sir," he said. If there were no other instructions, he said to Glada, "Thank you for all your help. I hope your travels homeward are safe and uneventful. Until the next-now when we meet again."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 10:11 am

"That sounds pretty bad my good man, my Chantry might be able to help out with some of those but I would have to talk with the Deacon Council about it."
Rodger said.
"And it depends on how many of ours where wounded during the fight we only have six beds in the infirmary."
Colin frowned, "Quite... We have not escaped without casualties or fatalities, though we have avoided the worst of it, it seems... We were prepared for their nastiest trick."

"The old lady have not been used in some time so she is dusty but yes there are a lack of bed space here this is not meant to be a ship for long enough trips that you need to sleep in her, it is just a shuttle after all."
The Etherite said in agreement.
He smiled wryly, "Well, she's not that old; she's got a good long run left in her, I should think."

"As you will my good man, we can let the higher ups sort it out. And yes best of luck with the loose ends and I will talk with you later then."
Rodger replied.
He grinned, "Ah, the old military attitude, 'above my paygrade'... It still works, even if our days in uniform are long since past..."

((OOC: The question is, who would sell tickets, and how long would the audience be able to watch? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 10:59 am

"Indeed, it is sometimes at that."

"Incarnate beings are indeed very peculiar, most puzzeling."
The air elemental said, she meant no offence she simply stated the truth as she saw it.

"I understand. But damn, that's gonna hurt if they have to improvise. I had a stake with me but gave it to someone...and I don't recall who that was, unfortunately, though it may have been used anyway." He frowned.

"Yes I do feel for the poor thing, to be the captive of the Nephandi and then having to go through something like that."
Darrian said then he sigh.
"It have been one thing after the other it is not easy to keep up with where everything is. Hopefully the vampire will recover once she is released and we are getting her out of here."

He nodded. "Yes, sir." He discreetly sheltered the bottle from oversight from anyone else so he could trace her Name in Enochian lettering onto the outside of the bottle as directed without anyone else seeing it. Then he turned the bottle back over to Master Hagaan. "Here it is, sir," he said. If there were no other instructions, he said to Glada, "Thank you for all your help. I hope your travels homeward are safe and uneventful. Until the next-now when we meet again."

Darrian took the bottle, he took another small vial from his ample pockets and poured the content into the bottle with Glada's wind then he added what looked like a piece of silver, the content in the bottle bubbeled a little as he worked.

Glada looked at you, or you think she did she was only this bearly visable form made up of dust particles caught in the breeze, slightly human shaped.
"Thank you man with what I can not touch inside...call my name into the wind and I will come, I am the soft breeze found at the bank of a river...and there I will now return."
The spirit said and then...she was just gone. Darrian handed you the bottle.
"If you or your Housemate could please destroy this Sodalis, it do contain arcane connections to our new spirit friend. She have now been released and should have returned to where she belong."
The alchemist requested.

Colin frowned, "Quite... We have not escaped without casualties or fatalities, though we have avoided the worst of it, it seems... We were prepared for their nastiest trick."

"I would fear to ask what the nastiest trick of the Nephandi are my good man but yes while we have lost good men and women, and more have been injured it have not gone as badly as it could have, the fates have been kind."
The Etherite said.

He smiled wryly, "Well, she's not that old; she's got a good long run left in her, I should think."

"Oh that she do my good man, with some love and repairs she should run smoothly for quite some time still."
Rodger said fondly.

He grinned, "Ah, the old military attitude, 'above my paygrade'... It still works, even if our days in uniform are long since past..."

"Well we are still fighting a war, so yes the attitude do still work my good man, though I pray one day even this war will end."
The Umbral pilot commented.

(OOC: If a Master of the Art and an Archmage went all out on one another then I do think that would be a rather short display.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Anja's Post:

A raised eyebrow at the "some of them would be quite unfriendly"; clearly the Etherite saw them as all unfriendly. Or a threat.

'Just a thought... do they register on heat cameras? Hmm... wonder if there's an app for that.' slicing another slither off the makeshift stake and looking at it critically to see if it looks like it'll do the job.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 2:45 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3]
"I would fear to ask what the nastiest trick of the Nephandi are my good man but yes while we have lost good men and women, and more have been injured it have not gone as badly as it could have, the fates have been kind."
The Etherite said.
Colin grimaced, "I'll tell you later, when we can sit down for a few strong drinks rather than needing to be fully conscious to fly..."

"Oh that she do my good man, with some love and repairs she should run smoothly for quite some time still."
Rodger said fondly.
He grinned, "I know, I'm looking forward to getting piloting lessons in her... Hum, it'll be good when the timeline catches up to the memories of that, though."

"Well we are still fighting a war, so yes the attitude do still work my good man, though I pray one day even this war will end."
The Umbral pilot commented.
He sighed, "Yes, well... perhaps on some level, the world needs the war to keep on ticking; the whole Cycle, as it is... though the Fallen are a bit far gone in their pursuits."

((OOC: I don't know, it might last for quite a while, until either of them makes a mistake or runs out of juice. It's kind of a toss-up whether it will be a three-second knockout or a drawn-out attrition battle...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 3:12 pm

'Just a thought... do they register on heat cameras? Hmm... wonder if there's an app for that.' slicing another slither off the makeshift stake and looking at it critically to see if it looks like it'll do the job.

"I would think such a thing would be possible but I think you might need a gaget for your phone to do it...I don't know you should ask my friend Freddy she is a Virtual Adept she have an app for everything."
Fran said.

The makeshift stake should work now, you might be able to stab it through the sleeping vampire's chest but if Fran was to be the one doing it she would need something to hammer it in with, even if magick had strengthened her right wrist and fingers to handle the large gun she preferred that would not be enough, ribs where touch.

Colin grimaced, "I'll tell you later, when we can sit down for a few strong drinks rather than needing to be fully conscious to fly..."

"Ahh...that bad, well I do not think I have piloted sober for many years but I am not going to turn down an offer of drinks."
Rodger said good naturdly.

He grinned, "I know, I'm looking forward to getting piloting lessons in her... Hum, it'll be good when the timeline catches up to the memories of that, though."

"I can imagine so, it must be a bit...distracting to have memories of things that have yet to happen."
The Etherite said.
"Well she is a fine little ship I am sure Chief Morgan will get good use out of her."

He sighed, "Yes, well... perhaps on some level, the world needs the war to keep on ticking; the whole Cycle, as it is... though the Fallen are a bit far gone in their pursuits."

"I refuse to believe that we are all just sacrifices to keep some never ending war running for the sake ofreality or a cycle or fate, no it can end, and the first step is getting red of the Nephandi!"
The Umbral Pilot said with determination.

Heather and Dalisse had been conversing softly and drinking tea while you where on the phone then suddely Dalisse tensed up as you felt the whole ship shift slightly, the teacup fell from her webbed fingers and crashed to the floor and she looked just horrified before collapsing in a heap on the sofa. Heather looked alarmed and rushed over to the older Handler to check on her.
"Sir...Sir something is wrong with Lady Dalisse!"
She said sounding nervous.

(OOC: I am afraid that if Jeffry where not able to overwealm Lily and burn her to a crisp on the spot then she would just cut through his defenses as if they where butter, she is quite old and powerful.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Anja's Post:

'I mean it can't be that hard...' Nicole mused, giving a nod to herself on inspecting the stake and finding it good enough.

'Now - you wanna do this or shall I?' showing that the large woman didn't care either way.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 3:30 pm

'I mean it can't be that hard...' Nicole mused, giving a nod to herself on inspecting the stake and finding it good enough.

'Now - you wanna do this or shall I?' showing that the large woman didn't care either way.

"For me it would be hard, I would need something to work as a hammer so to avoid having to search for one perhaps you should do it...do you know where to aim?"
Fran asked.
"She will probably wake up from this and she might scream but if you hit her heart she will be harmless if you do not hit it though you will be close by and she will be panicing which is not a god combination these creatures can be dangerous when upset."
The Euthanathos warned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 3:38 pm

"Ahh...that bad, well I do not think I have piloted sober for many years but I am not going to turn down an offer of drinks."
Rodger said good naturdly.
He grimaced, "Quite so."

"I can imagine so, it must be a bit...distracting to have memories of things that have yet to happen."
The Etherite said.
"Well she is a fine little ship I am sure Chief Morgan will get good use out of her."
He nodded, "Ever so slight a distraction, yes... but it's more beneficial than detrimental so far."

"I refuse to believe that we are all just sacrifices to keep some never ending war running for the sake ofreality or a cycle or fate, no it can end, and the first step is getting red of the Nephandi!"
The Umbral Pilot said with determination.
He sighed, "I fear the conflict is necessary - but not as the equivalent of a shooting war. Better, perhaps, as something like a Cold War, without all the little proxy conflicts between the US and the Soviet Union... Ending the threat of the Fallen, though, yes, that's not negotiable."

Heather and Dalisse had been conversing softly and drinking tea while you where on the phone then suddely Dalisse tensed up as you felt the whole ship shift slightly, the teacup fell from her webbed fingers and crashed to the floor and she looked just horrified before collapsing in a heap on the sofa. Heather looked alarmed and rushed over to the older Handler to check on her.
"Sir...Sir something is wrong with Lady Dalisse!"
She said sounding nervous.
He frowned, "I'll see you in a bit; immediate crisis here."
He hung up the phone without waiting for further responses, pocketed it smoothly, and stepped over to Dalisse, gently taking her hand, "It's the pain of the Caul being excised, isn't it? Let me help with the load, Milady... like last time."

((OOC: Fair enough. Almost a pity we're not keeping any more of that gas around. Perhaps some of the serum? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Anja's Post:

'Hmm...' the large woman replied, looking around the room to see if anything could be used as a makeshift hammer. Then in the corner of her vision saw her gloved fingers... perhaps her actual hand could be used as a hammer?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 11, 2018 4:57 pm

"No I...don't need anything."
The woan said and she setteled down in bed finally relaxing.
"Thank you Mr Yager."
She muttered in a sleepy tone of voice.

"It's no problem." Serge said with a nod. "I'll be around helping some of the other patients. If you need anything let me know."

He let the women rest and turned his head towards Allison and Dr. Lee to see if they had anything else to say to the women.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 5:06 pm

Your hand can probably be used as a hammer it is heavy and fairly durable so it should do the trick. While you looked around Fran gently rolled the vampire woman over onto her back, which did not wake her up, and pushed the fabric of her light summer dress a bit away from her chest.

He nodded, "Ever so slight a distraction, yes... but it's more beneficial than detrimental so far."

"Yes so I have heard, well as long as your prophetic ability do more good than harm my good man, and if it did not what could you do eh, it is what it is."
Rodger said.

He frowned, "I'll see you in a bit; immediate crisis here."
He hung up the phone without waiting for further responses, pocketed it smoothly, and stepped over to Dalisse, gently taking her hand, "It's the pain of the Caul being excised, isn't it? Let me help with the load, Milady... like last time."

"Understood."
Was all the Etherite had to say.

Dalisse shook her head weakly.
"I...assume that pain will come but no this is...something is wrong Colin...something unwelcome is on board my ship...something foul..."
Dalisse whispered weakly.
"Is she going to be okey Sir?"
Heather asked sounding concerned.

"It's no problem." Serge said with a nod. "I'll be around helping some of the other patients. If you need anything let me know."

Jen gave you a tired smile and nodded then she finally seamed to fall asleep, which would probably do her good for she was dreadfully pale.

He let the women rest and turned his head towards Allison and Dr. Lee to see if they had anything else to say.

"Thank you Mr Yager."
Richard whispered as he check on Jen for a moment and made sure that whatever she was getting through her IV where still flowing nicely then he said.
"Let us let her rest for now."

Allison gave you a smile and pointed to a stack of mathrasses and bedcovers that had been carried up to the attic.
"Would you mind helping me setting up bedding for the other injured we are expecting Mr Yager?"
The hedge wizard requested.
"You did good work here, you might have saved this woman's life she would not have survived long if she paniced."

(OOC: The serum would work, getting close enough to Lily to inject her through that is another matter I doubt she would fall for "Hello ma'am we are from Horizon there is a new flu on Horizon, nasty stuff makes your Avatar cough you do not want it, however we are vaccinating all Awakened...from all factions what do you say." Then again she have not met Colin and he is real good at talking others into doing things. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 pm

"Yes so I have heard, well as long as your prophetic ability do more good than harm my good man, and if it did not what could you do eh, it is what it is."
Rodger said.
Colin sighed, "I suppose I could rail and rage against an cruel fate..."

Dalisse shook her head weakly.
"I...assume that pain will come but no this is...something is wrong Colin...something unwelcome is on board my ship...something foul..."
Dalisse whispered weakly.
"Is she going to be okey Sir?"
Heather asked sounding concerned.
He frowned, "Something Qlippothic, you mean? An Outsider thing or something of the sort came on board?"
He quickly fished up his phone and messaged Narim, 'Pass on to all teams - something foul and unwelcome is on board ship; nature currently unknown, stay alert. Commencing investigation here.'

((OOC: Might be a hard sell, even for Colin; betting Lily has seen the serum already. A tranquilizer rifle might have a better chance of success. ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri May 11, 2018 5:20 pm

Allison gave you a smile and pointed to a stack of mattresses and bedcovers that had been carried up to the attic.
"Would you mind helping me setting up bedding for the other injured we are expecting Mr Yager?"
The hedge wizard requested.
"You did good work here, you might have saved this woman's life she would not have survived long if she panicked."

"Sure thing." Serge said as he walked towards the mattresses.

"I'm glad I was able to help her. No innocent people should have to suffer because of mages. Wish I'd realized she was a sleeper sooner though. Might've been more careful with my words and avoided the whole revelation. I think she's the first sleeper I've seen today." he said amusingly as he began taking bedcovers and placing them over the mattresses.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 11, 2018 5:46 pm

Colin sighed, "I suppose I could rail and rage against an cruel fate..."

"Yes there is that best done with cheap booze, expensive booze might make you feel to optemistic."
Rodger said sounding amused.

He frowned, "Something Qlippothic, you mean? An Outsider thing or something of the sort came on board?"

"No...that would not be a big suprise those things while foul are on my ship all the time."
The handler muttered weakly.
"It...is something else...something that makes my ship afraid...it is something that should not be there."

He quickly fished up his phone and messaged Narim, 'Pass on to all teams - something foul and unwelcome is on board ship; nature currently unknown, stay alert. Commencing investigation here.'

You got a reply from Narim.
"Understood, i have sent the warning, please stay safe Mr W."

"Sure thing." Serge said as he walked towards the mattresses.

"Thank you."
Allison said.

"I'm glad I was able to help her. No innocent people should have to suffer because of mages. Wish I'd realized she was a sleeper sooner though. Might've been more careful with my words and avoided the whole revelation. I think she's the first sleeper I've seen today." he said amusingly as he began taking bedcovers and placing them over the mattresses.

"I think she have seen enough that hiding it from her would be hard Mr Yager and I think that once she calms down she can be reasoned with to keep our secret and if not few are going to believe her."
Allison said as she spread sheets over one of the mathrasses.
"It was this Jace person who broke the Law of Shade not you, all you did was calm the woman down."
The hedge wizard said and smiled.
"Do not worry about it we will sort it out, the same with the other survivors of that foul man that we are expecting in at any moment, those of them who are sleepers, we will find a solution."

(OOC: That would work if a tranq gun can manage to deliver that much fluid before Lily can pull it out that is.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Mulled this over for a couple of seconds, then nodded to herself. Pulled off the glove, revealing a rubberised hand. Rolled up her sleeve up, showing the prosthetic went past the elbow. After using the Leatherman's screwdriver, loosened the band at the top and gently tugged the rubber off, revealing a rather blocky, plated arm.

'Oh. That ain't good.' Nicole muttered to herself, on noticing a dagger-blade embedded in one of the plates. 'Ah, that black knife-bitch.' wondering for a second what had happened to her...

Picking up the stake again, she moved over to the vampire. 'Whip her twins out; best I get a perfect aim on this one.'

[How about we just have Nicole punch her to the floor and just give the serum to her? *smirks]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next