Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 20 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:44 pm

Nicole continued to watch for any aggressive moves or threats; deliberately not looking at the most interesting things [like the arrival of the ship] as they were often used as a distraction. Sort of paying attention to the discussion being held by the others, but half of it seemed to be legalese crap and the other half she didn't get. Caught the hint of that Monica being rattled, though.

[*rolls* 07 02 06. So same level of successes as Colin, so assuming she saw the same.]

[You know I pefer you to roll, Great One!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 20 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Warpmind Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:49 pm

"Well it is not much of a trouble to move Miss Clearwater's trial to the end of the line and if this will placate your Cabamate then so be it, and off course see to your guest's needs."
Monica said and nodded.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright and to you as well Master Adimari."
She said and Udella nodded.
"Good night."
Colin nodded, "Good night, Ma'am."

Udella went with you and she frowned deeply.
"I noticed that Miss Lark seamed quite guarded at the notion and I can not imagine why, finding it somewhat ridiculous yes but something to be fearful over no."
She whispered in return.
He grimaced, "I was hoping it might not be the case, but perhaps there is a rot in your House, too... Then again, perhaps she was implicated in the Florentine case, and has a guilty conscience in that regard. Would you please keep an eye on things in this matter?"
He eventually called Narim, "Ah, Master Sharaya? I have Master Adimari here in Ritual Chamber Two downstairs - she would like to return to Chantry Morningstar now; would you kindly facilitate this?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:23 pm

You helt the note for a little while, but only a little while before it turned into a horrible sound again. your Cousin smiled.
"See better, if you keep practicing you will get the hang of this."
Rosa encouraged you.

"It looks my dreams of being the first rapping violinist will have to wait." Serge said with a smile, secretly wondering what his rapper name would be.

He glanced at Yu Die and Anna and held out the violin. "You girls wanna try? It's no fair that I get to have all of the fun."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:30 am

"So it is as long as the two of you are in accord on this." Master Tolle said and he noted something down on the document he was drawing up.

"I believe we are."

"Apprentices have been bought, sold and gifted for a long time Mr Roth Hicks it is a rather standard situation and while Miss Sinclair's background is unfortunate the process is essentially the same." Master Tolle said

Adley made a bit of a face at that. It was, well, medieval to think that he'd been owned technically while he was an apprentice even though he'd never been treated as anything other than family. "Very well, sir."

"Well then should I add anything else Mr Roth Hicks? Miss Day? Or is that about it?" Master Tolle asked. Henrietta shook her head.
"No Enforcer I think that is it." The hedge wizard said before looking at you.
"What about you Mr Roth Hicks, anything else we should add to the contract?"

"I don't think so, if really this is just the er...transfer, aspect and we've got our backup contingencies here for occasions where there might be a problem. Originally, I had thought that if all else failed she might be temporarily restored to me until such time we found a new mentor for her, but as the Orphans do not practice such it would not be viable once the transfer is made I gather. So it is good we have made some other arrangements instead."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:23 am

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

Colin nodded, "Good night, Ma'am."

Monica gave you a polite nod good night.

He grimaced, "I was hoping it might not be the case, but perhaps there is a rot in your House, too... Then again, perhaps she was implicated in the Florentine case, and has a guilty conscience in that regard. Would you please keep an eye on things in this matter?"

"I will certinly keep an eye on her, she acted so...much colder than usual as well. Miss Lake used to be a war mage, not being to interested in the title of Quesitor before she was badly wounded and had to take up the scales as she where no longer able to give it all on the battlefield, she was always passionate, friendly and lively, I wonder if something have happened."
Udella said and frowned.

He eventually called Narim, "Ah, Master Sharaya? I have Master Adimari here in Ritual Chamber Two downstairs - she would like to return to Chantry Morningstar now; would you kindly facilitate this?"

Narim picked up the phone and he replied.
"Yes sure I can do that, just had Master Adimari your hphone so I can scan her exact location and allow me to send a notice about it to Chantry Morningstar and I should be able to help you with that."
The Virtual Adept said, he sounded rather tired now.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Nicole continued to watch for any aggressive moves or threats; deliberately not looking at the most interesting things [like the arrival of the ship] as they were often used as a distraction. Sort of paying attention to the discussion being held by the others, but half of it seemed to be legalese crap and the other half she didn't get. Caught the hint of that Monica being rattled, though.

No one did anything agressive the prisoners where heavily drugged and Fran, Helga and Antonio started carrying on board the shuttle. Monica was ratteled at the mention of ceansing Avatar but she did not say anything and quickly hid her emotions. All in all transfering the prisoners to the shuttle was a peaceful and rather boring affair. Once done Jeffry sauted the Quesitor and then closed the portal.
"Thank you for your help, all of you."
He said politely to all of you and then headed for the stairs.

(OOC: Sorry about that it slipped my mind.)

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"I believe we are."

"Good then we should be done here soon."
Master Tolle said and nodded.

"I don't think so, if really this is just the er...transfer, aspect and we've got our backup contingencies here for occasions where there might be a problem. Originally, I had thought that if all else failed she might be temporarily restored to me until such time we found a new mentor for her, but as the Orphans do not practice such it would not be viable once the transfer is made I gather. So it is good we have made some other arrangements instead."

Master Tolle put down his pen for a moment and regarded you.
"Forgive me for speculating a bit here Mr Roth Hicks. I am going to assume that the reason for all of this is to protect Miss Sinclair, I will guess Quesitor D'Angelo want her, and as a prisoner shee would have no protections. Let me for that assure you that just becoming an apprentice means that she is a member of the Traditions, even if something unfortunate should happen to her teacher, she will still be a member of the Traditions. The senior Enforcer of the Tribunal can demand to take testimony from any member of the Tribunal but she can not hurt Miss Sinclair, if what I suspect is correct giving her to Miss Day as a student will give her that protection."
The old Quesitor said then he picked his pen up again.
"Taking a apprentice Hollower back as an indentured servant is not doable, like I said once you and Miss Day sign this contract then Miss Sinclair will be a member of the Traditions and she will be protected by our laws. You can be up up as a sort of godfather though if you so wish, that you will protect and guide the young woman in case her Mentor should be unable, until a new teacher can be found for her. I can put that in there if you so wish, but it is not neccesary to give her protection. Even a Hermetic student have rights, any random mage can not drop along and harm your brother for example, nor can a Queitor just take custody of him without proof of wrongoing, though in our Tradition itself a teacher can harm or even kil their own students, and can buy and sell them, others can not as they are then members of the Traditions."
The old Hermetic explained.
"It gets complicated I know but please let me assure you that as a student Miss Sinclair will be protected."
Master Tolle said as he regarded you with his dark brown eyes.

[Serge] (Steehaven at 8 in the evening.)

"It looks my dreams of being the first rapping violinist will have to wait." Serge said with a smile, secretly wondering what his rapper name would be.

"I would think you would also then learn to rap."
Rosa said wryly.
"But off course if you really want to combine the two artforms and get good enough with both of them go for it, but it will be allot of work."

He glanced at Yu Die and Anna and held out the violin. "You girls wanna try? It's no fair that I get to have all of the fun."

Yu Die nodded at that and gently accepted the violin.
"I can try, I got music lessons in one foster home I lived in for a few months."
She said as she put the instrument to her chin and tried to play it. Ok it was not the most plesant sound but she managed to play twinkle, twinkle little star. Rosa smiled.
"Very good Yu Die."
She said and Anna clapped her heands together.
"Wow you can play a violin?"
She ashed and Yu Die grinned.
"Well yes but only that one song."
She admitted.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:03 am

Anja's Post:

Nicole's mind idled somewhat during all this; falling into the worn groove which she nicknamed "guard mode" - aware of her surroundings, but half her mind elsewhere - in this case, her chances of being able to snag a job within Boston. On a basic level, damn good; the large outfits were desperate to hire a woman in a position which wasn't a secretary. But that wasn't the only game in town; a little part of her wondered if a "career shift" into heavy diesels or even light rail was in order - after all, MBTA was a good, unionised area...

Once things had finished, she gave the room in general a nod, holstered her pistol and left; intending to see what that delivered box was all about.

[No worries: it's just that a) I don't mind ST rolling and b) it speeds things up - instead of 'ST tells to roll > player rolls > ST tells results' (three posts) it can be 'ST determines to roll, does, and tells of result' (one post).]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:11 am

Master Tolle put down his pen for a moment and regarded you. "Forgive me for speculating a bit here Mr Roth Hicks. I am going to assume that the reason for all of this is to protect Miss Sinclair, I will guess Quesitor D'Angelo want her, and as a prisoner she would have no protections. Let me for that assure you that just becoming an apprentice means that she is a member of the Traditions, even if something unfortunate should happen to her teacher, she will still be a member of the Traditions. The senior Enforcer of the Tribunal can demand to take testimony from any member of the Tribunal but she can not hurt Miss Sinclair, if what I suspect is correct giving her to Miss Day as a student will give her that protection." The old Quesitor said then he picked his pen up again.

"That is good to hear, sir." He thought back on what happened in the labyrinth with his overly "enthusiastic" sodales with a frown.

"Taking a apprentice Hollower back as an indentured servant is not doable, like I said once you and Miss Day sign this contract then Miss Sinclair will be a member of the Traditions and she will be protected by our laws. You can be up up as a sort of godfather though if you so wish, that you will protect and guide the young woman in case her Mentor should be unable, until a new teacher can be found for her. I can put that in there if you so wish, but it is not neccesary to give her protection. Even a Hermetic student have rights, any random mage can not drop along and harm your brother for example, nor can a Queitor just take custody of him without proof of wrongoing, though in our Tradition itself a teacher can harm or even kil their own students, and can buy and sell them, others can not as they are then members of the Traditions."
The old Hermetic explained. "It gets complicated I know but please let me assure you that as a student Miss Sinclair will be protected." Master Tolle said as he regarded you with his dark brown eyes.

"Thank you for explaining that to us, sir," he said and glanced at Cecelia. "It seems a bit odd to be a godfather to someone near my own age. What did you both think of that?" Of course, it seemed not just odd but quite wrong that you could just off your apprentice. He supposed, back in the day, that whipping that had just about killed his avatar's former host Erjne was getting off light for the times - and the laws had been crafted in that sort of period.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 am

"I will certinly keep an eye on her, she acted so...much colder than usual as well. Miss Lake used to be a war mage, not being to interested in the title of Quesitor before she was badly wounded and had to take up the scales as she where no longer able to give it all on the battlefield, she was always passionate, friendly and lively, I wonder if something have happened."
Udella said and frowned.
He pondered, "Perhaps someone close to her was... well, learning of a possibility of redemption after the fact might be deeply unsettling..."

Narim picked up the phone and he replied.
"Yes sure I can do that, just had Master Adimari your hphone so I can scan her exact location and allow me to send a notice about it to Chantry Morningstar and I should be able to help you with that."
The Virtual Adept said, he sounded rather tired now.
He arched an eyebrow, "Have you not been getting any rest, Sir? Has Mr. Karyak not yet returned?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:25 am

You got out of the basement and up to the common room, there where no one there now. You probably would have to find someone to ask about where Jon Sherman had his room or send him a message about it. At least things where peaceful now, for a little while and it gave you the time to breathe for a moment. Outside the common room you saw Andrew, at least that is what you thought the young mage was called, you had heard others call for him, he was waiting with a stack of papers outside the Chief's office.

(OOC: I get that and I will try to remember to roll for you.)

[Adley] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

"That is good to hear, sir." He thought back on what happened in the labyrinth with his overly "enthusiastic" sodales with a frown.

Master Tolle just nodded at that.

"Thank you for explaining that to us, sir," he said and glanced at Cecelia. "It seems a bit odd to be a godfather to someone near my own age. What did you both think of that?" Of course, it seemed not just odd but quite wrong that you could just off your apprentice. He supposed, back in the day, that whipping that had just about killed his avatar's former host Erjne was getting off light for the times - and the laws had been crafted in that sort of period.

"I would want my apprentice to be taken care of in case anything happened to me, but if you do not mind Mr Roth Hicks, and I have nothing against the Order of Hermes, but I would probably ask one of the members of the Cabal who trained me to look after Cecilia if I should die or get injured, not that I would mind you keeping an eye on her."
Henrietta said. Cecilia gave you a confused look not used to be given a choice in anything.
"I ehm...trust you Sir, you have been kind to me."
Was all she had to say about the matter.
"Age matters allot less to those who can extend their lives for centuries and sometimes more."
Master Tolle commented.
"But you are right that Miss Sinclair is old for an apprentice, then against the oldest person I have seen taken as an apprentice was a woman who Awakened when she was 92, magick comes to pepole of all ages."

[Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

He pondered, "Perhaps someone close to her was... well, learning of a possibility of redemption after the fact might be deeply unsettling..."

"No there would have been a record of something like that happenning it is after all quite rare."
Udella said and frowned.

He arched an eyebrow, "Have you not been getting any rest, Sir? Has Mr. Karyak not yet returned?"

"No not much rest Mr Wainwright. Mr karyak though just came in through the door, Mr Sherman told me he had seen him so at least the kid is safe."
Narim said in a tired tone of voice and sigh.
"I will let Adley know that Mr Karyak is back and send Master Adimari to Morningstar and then I do think I will try to get a nap, then everyone should be home safely."
He commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:29 am

Anja's Post:

'Ah... hi. Do you know where Jon Sherman's place is?' Nicole said to Andrew, giving a little, friendly smile.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:33 am

Andrew looked at you for a moment looking rather impressed at your height and muscle mass then he noticed what he was doing and politely looked away.
"Ah yes...ehm sure...Mr Sherman have room 205 up on the second floor, do you need me to show you the way Ma'am?"
The teenager asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:14 am

"No there would have been a record of something like that happenning it is after all quite rare."
Udella said and frowned.
Colin pondered, "Would there have been as rare an occasion if it were a Widderslainte, or a non-Barabbus Traditionalist? An, no matter right now; there's something suspicious, and we don't know what. No point in speculating wildly."

"No not much rest Mr Wainwright. Mr karyak though just came in through the door, Mr Sherman told me he had seen him so at least the kid is safe."
Narim said in a tired tone of voice and sigh.
"I will let Adley know that Mr Karyak is back and send Master Adimari to Morningstar and then I do think I will try to get a nap, then everyone should be home safely."
He commented.
He arched an eyebrow, "He's returned? Well, then, I'd best try to find him... Right, I'll pass the phone to Master Adimari now."
He handed his phone to Udella and waited.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:25 am

Anja's Post:

On noticing that Andrew was looking at her, Nicole looked back benignly; trying to work out what had been the thought in his head when looking. She'd been around long enough to know that while she wasn't no Vogue model, she did tick the boxes of a few guys...

'Thanks. We've not met, have we?' she said quizzically, trying to remember if they had or not. This day had contained rather too much information for her to remember everything...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:35 am

Colin pondered, "Would there have been as rare an occasion if it were a Widderslainte, or a non-Barabbus Traditionalist? An, no matter right now; there's something suspicious, and we don't know what. No point in speculating wildly."

"I guess it is possibe that there could be a widderslainte friend or non Traditionalist Fallen of some kind but that is very very unlikely, and yes there is no point in spekulating the truth is we just do not know why Miss Lark had that reaction, all we can do is watch her."
Udea said and nodded.

He arched an eyebrow, "He's returned? Well, then, I'd best try to find him... Right, I'll pass the phone to Master Adimari now."
He handed his phone to Udella and waited.

"Yes Mr Karyak have returned."
Narim said. You handed your phone to Udella and she smiled and said.
"Good evening then Mr Wainwright, please give your best to Anna for me."
She said before she just vanished, the air making a popping sound as it filled a old woman sized vacume, and your phone neatly lay on the floor where Udella had stood, it had not fallen it was just there.

On noticing that Andrew was looking at her, Nicole looked back benignly; trying to work out what had been the thought in his head when looking. She'd been around long enough to know that while she wasn't no Vogue model, she did tick the boxes of a few guys...

Andrew seamed to be impressed with what he saw at least before he hurridly looked away.

'Thanks. We've not met, have we?' she said quizzically, trying to remember if they had or not. This day had contained rather too much information for her to remember everything...

Andrew balanced the stack of papers onto one arm and held out the other towards you.
"I saw you when the ooze like spirits attacked earlier, but we have not been formally introduced Ma'am. I am Andrew Callahan I am Antonio Riez's student nice to meet you Ma'am."
The teenager said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:40 am

'Nicole Bouchard, Sons of Ether.' she said with a little smile, holding out her gloved hand to shake. 'Is today a normal day for here, or just a one-off?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 am

Andrew's eyes widened a little as he shook your gloved hand but he did not say anything about it, instead he replied.
"No Ma'am, it have been a pretty one off week, I mean every so often there is trouble but for the most part life at the Chantry is fairly peaceful, it have been one hell of a week though."
The teenager said.
"So don't worry about that, are you moving in here?"
He asked.
"We do not have allot of Etherites here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:09 am

"Yes Mr Karyak have returned."
Narim said. You handed your phone to Udella and she smiled and said.
"Good evening then Mr Wainwright, please give your best to Anna for me."
She said before she just vanished, the air making a popping sound as it filled a old woman sized vacume, and your phone neatly lay on the floor where Udella had stood, it had not fallen it was just there.
He smiled, "I will, and I'll see you soon enough."
After Udella vanished, he picked up the phone again, "Thank you, Sir... Now get some sleep, you've earned it. Several times over."

After he hung up, a dark shadow flickered across his face, and he stalked upstairs to look for Tane...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 am

He smiled, "I will, and I'll see you soon enough."
After Udella vanished, he picked up the phone again, "Thank you, Sir... Now get some sleep, you've earned it. Several times over."

"I will as soon as I have let Adley know that Mr Karyak is back he was worried about him."
Narim said.
"And Master Adimari arrived savely in Morningstar's portal chamber."
The Virtual Adept informed you.

After he hung up, a dark shadow flickered across his face, and he stalked upstairs to look for Tane...

(OOC: Well Marino were would your character be? Colin will come looking for him soon after Tane have spoken with Jon.)

(OOC 2: Warp we should probably continue with next scene as Colin speaks with Tane since Marino post at a slower speed, so you do not have to wait. Also remember to post a copy of posts to Tane in his tread please.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:25 am

"I will as soon as I have let Adley know that Mr Karyak is back he was worried about him."
Narim said.
"And Master Adimari arrived savely in Morningstar's portal chamber."
The Virtual Adept informed you.
Colin nodded, "Good. Impeccable form, as always."

((OOC: Of course. I'll post to Tane's thread once Colin and Tane actually meet.))

After speaking with Tane, Colin headed back to his own apartment and picked up the teddy bear before heading to Freddy's room and knocking on her door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 pm

Andrew's eyes widened a little as he shook your gloved hand but he did not say anything about it, instead he replied.
"No Ma'am, it have been a pretty one off week, I mean every so often there is trouble but for the most part life at the Chantry is fairly peaceful, it have been one hell of a week though."
The teenager said.
"So don't worry about that, are you moving in here?"
He asked.
"We do not have allot of Etherites here."

'Moved in this morning. Was starting to wonder if I'd been miss-sold this place... wouldn't be the first time.' giving a little smile. 'Not really surprised that I'm a bit on my lonesome here... though now I'll know how the others felt at being at my last one.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Colin nodded, "Good. Impeccable form, as always."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright, my Mentor have always said as precicion are as important as raw power, also I have a Cabalmate who are sort of an expert at finesse and that inspire me to work on it, especially now that I em...have someone I like to impress."
Narim said and you could allmost hear him blush over the phone as he spoke of wanting to impress someone.
"Well...ehm...anyway was there anything else you needed Mr Wainwright."

After speaking with Tane, Colin headed back to his own apartment and picked up the teddy bear before heading to Freddy's room and knocking on her door.

There was a note on Freddy's door written with clumpsy letters probably because the Virtua Adept still could not see to well, the ink where green though. The note read.
"I am in the basement keeping the vampires company, I have my phone on silent so not to startle them, I check it periodically, I will call back your you can come and see me in their rooms---Freddy."

'Moved in this morning. Was starting to wonder if I'd been miss-sold this place... wouldn't be the first time.' giving a little smile.

"Nah this is a pretty good place to live actually, it is just the Nephandi who have decided to piss in everyone's cereal so to speak."
The young mage said and frowned.
"Probably things will be calmer now that the Labyrinth is gone, I hope so I have a paper due Friday, a somewhat mundane concern though but I want to do well non the less."

'Not really surprised that I'm a bit on my lonesome here... though now I'll know how the others felt at being at my last one.'

"Yeah there is Anton Von Hess, he is a hedge wizard but he is a Etherite and there is this guy called Devon Milo who came her yesterday I think the is an Etherite but I have not spoken with him yet. Is there anything you need though since you have just moved it? I have an extra coffee maker, I had one from before and my parents sent me a new one last week in a care package, you can have it I do not need two of them."
The boy offered in an attemnt to be friendly.
"It is never easy to move into a new place Ma'am."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:36 pm

"Thank you Mr Wainwright, my Mentor have always said as precicion are as important as raw power, also I have a Cabalmate who are sort of an expert at finesse and that inspire me to work on it, especially now that I em...have someone I like to impress."
Narim said and you could allmost hear him blush over the phone as he spoke of wanting to impress someone.
"Well...ehm...anyway was there anything else you needed Mr Wainwright."
Colin smiled, "I'm sure you don't need to try too hard to impress him. Get some rest and enjoy life."

There was a note on Freddy's door written with clumpsy letters probably because the Virtua Adept still could not see to well, the ink where green though. The note read.
"I am in the basement keeping the vampires company, I have my phone on silent so not to startle them, I check it periodically, I will call back your you can come and see me in their rooms---Freddy."
He grinned and turned, skipping down the stairs to the vampires' room, and knocked softly on the door before popping his head inside, "Hello, Freddy, I'm back."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:29 pm

"I would want my apprentice to be taken care of in case anything happened to me, but if you do not mind Mr Roth Hicks, and I have nothing against the Order of Hermes, but I would probably ask one of the members of the Cabal who trained me to look after Cecilia if I should die or get injured, not that I would mind you keeping an eye on her."Henrietta said.
Cecilia gave you a confused look not used to be given a choice in anything. "I ehm...trust you Sir, you have been kind to me." Was all she had to say about the matter.

"Well then I will defer to Miss Day's wishes, as they are entirely sensible."

"Age matters allot less to those who can extend their lives for centuries and sometimes more." Master Tolle commented. "But you are right that Miss Sinclair is old for an apprentice, then against the oldest person I have seen taken as an apprentice was a woman who Awakened when she was 92, magick comes to pepole of all ages."

"I suppose that's true, you can say that I am still young enough for it to seem odd to me," he said with a slight smile. "Well, I was older than most apprentices myself, but the Flambeau seem to be more flexible about ages of their apprentices. At any rate, is there any other paperwork I must file in order for my battlefield claim to be recognized, and also where shall all this paperwork go once we have signed and finalized it?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 pm

Anja's Post:

'On the plus side, shit like that does grant real perspective. Helps you realise what's really worth worrying about.' Nicole replied, ending with a little smile.

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, met both of 'em earlier.' she replied, stretching out her arms a bit and half-stifling a yawn. 'Was planning to swipe most what I needed from storage areas 'till I can get my own, me; most places end up with tons of disowned stuff anyway. Won't say no if it's going free, though...'

'Never easy?...' she echoed, clearly considering this for a moment. 'Oh, it does. Well, you get used to it. Take it this is your first away from your folks.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:20 pm

"I would think you would also then learn to rap."
Rosa said wryly.
"But off course if you really want to combine the two artforms and get good enough with both of them go for it, but it will be allot of work."

"I think I could make it as cold-hearted rapper don't you? Don't I look like a mean dude straight from the hood." Serge said with a chuckle, clearly joking and not believing a word of what he was saying. "Imagine me spittin sick rhymes with two pistols in my hand surrounded by my hard-boiled posse of gangstas."

Yu Die nodded at that and gently accepted the violin.
"I can try, I got music lessons in one foster home I lived in for a few months."
She said as she put the instrument to her chin and tried to play it. Ok it was not the most plesant sound but she managed to play twinkle, twinkle little star. Rosa smiled.
"Very good Yu Die."
She said and Anna clapped her heands together.
"Wow you can play a violin?"
She ashed and Yu Die grinned.
"Well yes but only that one song."
She admitted.

"Better than what I managed." Serge said as he clapped his hands along with Anna. "With a bit more practice you could probably get really good at that."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next