Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next

Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 25 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:20 pm

Anja's Post:

'Shame... my last "home" was a landfill.' Nicole said, sounding a little sad. 'Sure you'll think of a new place for me to live, like a 7/11 or the Bruins stadium. Make sure you pick the paper-free billing option.'

Anja's Post:

'I've got a dummy account which pays for it, we're just doing the old "fake address" thing.' Nicole replied evenly, moving over to turn on the printer. 'Oh, while you're at it, might wish to change the bank details to match.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29 - Page 25 Empty Re: Farewell to September, A Matter About a Car and Legal Trouble IC Thread 29

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

He closed his eyes and sighed. "It would be them."
Colin nodded, "It would be them, yes."

"No chain is set Mr Wainwright, if you see someone dying in a car crash and they just never drive again then they will not die as you have seen, there is aways free will, and everything forseen can be changed."
Jeffry said and frowned.
He nodded, "Which means I have to make sure the... bait remains as tempting, and keep quiet about what I know about the situation."

"Wait. What?" He stared at Colin, the stylus in his hand frozen in place. It was tough to judge how much he heard or sank in after hearing 'an aswadim owes you a solid.'
He smiled thinly, "Irik of the Aswadim feels he owes us a debt of gratitude for preventing his usurpation by Larson. Friendly fellow, really; looks younger than his age; quite the striking resemblance to both his son and his grandson Taliesin."

"One I don't think I want to cash in, some prizes are just traps."
Jeffry nodded at that.
"Agreed mea filius, the need had to be great indeed to take such a chance."
He said and frowned.
He nodded, "True, some prizes are traps, but in this case, I do believe the promise was sincere; the man's an Oracle, and enemy or not, it does appear they have certain restrictions that applies to both sides. I personally think there are other concerns that should be placed higher on the list than whether or not it's a trap - such as what a certain Quaesitor would do if she found out. It might be wise to delay passing on the gratitude for a little while yet."

"Excuse me?"
He shrugged, "He was reminiscing about another time our paths cross; for all I know we'll take a trip through space and time to find Prometheus and swipe the flame from him before Zeus chains him to that rock..."

"The Aswadim's wife? Is this woman corrupted as well?"
Jeffry asked and frowned clearly not liking what he was hearing.
"And what is this flame you will be looking for?"
He asked.
He nodded, "The Aswadim's wife, the princess of Egypt, and no, I don't believe she is Fallen as well. As for what sort of flame we are looking for, it seems it will be significant, but he did not go into details when he mentioned."

He looked at Colin, a curious expression on his face. "It looks like we're going to be very busy."
"And I who had hoped you would be busy learning the finer points of Ars Vim mea filius rather than gallivanting around with the spouses of ancient Aswadim."
The old mage said and he raised and eyebrow.
He sighed, "It's just one of those weeks, I suppose. Feels like this one has been going on for over three years..."

"I am still not sure I understand Mr Wainwright."
The old Flambeau said and he raised and eyebrow at you.
He shook his head at the comment about Harry Potter. "Why, did he get out a sorting hat and put you in Slytherin?" Then he cleared up the board so he could continue writing on it.
Jeffry had a raised eyebrow to spare for his apprentice as well.
He gave Adley a dirty look, then chuckled, "I'm sorry, Sir, it seems I am a bad influence on Adley, too..."

The war mage nodded at that.
"Very well, stranger things have happened than an unusually wise child among the Traditions, even if their closeness to the Betrayer is somewhat disconcerting, as for looks, don't sell yourself short Mr Wainwright I hear the ladies love scars."
The last Jeffry said wryly and grinned.
He arched an eyebrow, "Speaking from experience or observation, Sir? Which reminds me, I also hear women are quite taken by a touch of silver at the temples. Perhaps we should leave the gifts from Lady Arden locked away for a while?"

"This sucks." He frowned as he heard things unfold, looking frustrated. "You know how much I hate being told there's nothing I can do."
"Agreed and in this case I do not accept that nothing can be done."
Jeffry said and he stood and turned around and started preparing coffee.
"Can I offer you a cup gentlemen?"
He nodded, "Very true - however, no one is saying we can't do anything - we just can't do one specific thing. Well, two specific things. We can still find ways to make Miss Sinclair's life and circumstances more comfortable, we can pursue ways to sever her Investments without risking her daughter, and we can still investigate other possible treatments for the Primium buildup that may or may not help quickly enough. What we cannot do is tell Dr. Mossly how to detect the Primium or how to treat it, and we will most likely not be able to successfully treat Miss Sinclair before the Primium renders her unconscious. And yes, please, half a cup."

"Agreed, Miss Sinclair will be given the offer, when she is well enough to be able to hear it whout getting scared, for now even the suggjestion she should have a medical examination sent her into a panic, but I doubt Miss Day will force this on her new apprentice, at least not until the choice is between the treatment and imminent death."
Jeffry said and nodded.
He nodded, "And there's one of the primary reasons why we'll likely not be able to treat her in time... and why someone else must assume power of attorney when she passes out to treat her at the clinic immediately. And on that day, I must be present."

"Time magick is tricky and I do see the problem however even so, I am not going to force Miss Sinclair to bear the burden if she desire to try the cure we have or if some other cure can be found, I do not wish to end up on Wrinkle's bad side but I also refuse to dance to his flute, effort will be done to offer an alternative to Miss Sinclair and we will see what the future will actually bring."
The old Flambeau declared.
"And if nothing is found to aid her and she to collapse then so be it, but I will not just sit on the sidelines and let it happen, or order Dr Lee not to offer her his treatment if she should want it."
'I understand how you feel and I feel the same way. But I am also concerned that if we do manage to somehow shift things away from what Wrinkle and C. agreed upon, the outcome will somehow be worse in a wholly new way as well as the paradox involved. I don't understand the arts of fate or time but it seems that fate and time here are on the same side of things and C. has unwittingly become the person reaping A.'s karma for lack of a better term. I don't like it either but I was told that of all, Wrinkle is an unstoppable force that we cannot win against. C. has managed to soften the blows somewhat but events precipitate in her not getting a treatment we now know will work, before it is discovered by her succumbing to an event precipitated by the serum's build up and collapsing. If that does not happen then The Reckoner may pass the buck on as well as dealing out paradox...can we really protect her from her own fate, even if we know about it? Wrinkle is telling us not without consequences.' He looked quite unhappy as he handed out the tablet. "This is why I hate this sort of thing. Prophesies, time and fate magick...one last question from earlier." He got the tablet back and wrote: 'The spirit that possessed our sodalis, it can tell anyone that questions it that we know what it said to you, can it not? Or was it destroyed?'
"If Miss Sinclair where to take the cure before the allotted time it will be dangerous, what Mr Wainwright have created is an effect without an cause, which is indeed more than fate, he got a cure from and event he saw in the future, an event that now will never happen unless we let Miss Sinclair take Anna and Allison¨s place, it is like building the roof but not the walls, and yes that can cause considerable Paradox and consequences, however I do not like being dictated as to how to treat the members of my Chantry, or be told not to protect them."
Jeffry said and sigh.
He nodded, "The causal loop is... well, it's something of a bitch now that I mucked it up. However, as I said, the only thing we cannot do with Miss Sinclair is successfully treat her for the Primium mass. There are still countless ways we can make things better for her - therapy for her justified fear of doctors, security and shelter for her daughter, and further research into how the lichdom potion and Primium interacts in the microscopic level to hasten improvements to Dr. Mossly's work once she publishes the discovery."

Jeffry handed the Tablet to Colin to read and sigh.
"Yes there will be consequences to defying Wrinkle at the same time I do not desire to be the servant of fate, most likely it will not come up Miss Sinclair will not dare to accept treatment before she collapse from her condition but if she do accept treatment I would not like to deny it to her, she have been used enough I will not use her to correct a broken bit of causality as well."
He said then he frowned.
"I did not destroy the spirit that would seam to be to severe a reaction for it merely doing as told so yes it could inform someone that I have spoken with it."
He confirmed.
"I do not see that as a big problem though, they probably already know their plan have been foiled."
He nodded, "Likely, after all this time, she'll not be able to ask for medical treatment, and lumbar punctures in particular, on her own. But we will do what we can to help her heal in the meantime. That part is not prohibited."
He smiled wryly, "In fact, Wrinkle seems rather charitable, as such - not only would he do what he could to persuade the timeline to not press the issue of further serum doses for the woman, but he offered that another long-time sufferer of the stuff may survive, if he comes here to accept treatment. If not, the other victim will die in two years' time in a traffic accident. Whether or not that was caused by the Primium is unknown."
He pondered, "I don't suppose we could employ the mercenary spirit for our own purposes, such as intelligence gathering or delivering misinformation?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 pm

[Adley and Colin] (Steelhaven at 8 30 in the afternoon.)

He nodded, "Which means I have to make sure the... bait remains as tempting, and keep quiet about what I know about the situation."

"Indeed, being careful and not underestimating our foes would be wise Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said wryly.

He smiled thinly, "Irik of the Aswadim feels he owes us a debt of gratitude for preventing his usurpation by Larson. Friendly fellow, really; looks younger than his age; quite the striking resemblance to both his son and his grandson Taliesin."

"Just remember what he is Mr Wainwright no matter what he looks like."
The old archmage warned.

He nodded, "True, some prizes are traps, but in this case, I do believe the promise was sincere; the man's an Oracle, and enemy or not, it does appear they have certain restrictions that applies to both sides. I personally think there are other concerns that should be placed higher on the list than whether or not it's a trap - such as what a certain Quaesitor would do if she found out. It might be wise to delay passing on the gratitude for a little while yet."

"You will forgive me for not trusting this creature Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said dryly.
"As for the legality of such a boon, that is a concern but as none of us plan to use this boon we can figure that out later."

He shrugged, "He was reminiscing about another time our paths cross; for all I know we'll take a trip through space and time to find Prometheus and swipe the flame from him before Zeus chains him to that rock..."

"Try not to piss of to many Gods Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, "The Aswadim's wife, the princess of Egypt, and no, I don't believe she is Fallen as well. As for what sort of flame we are looking for, it seems it will be significant, but he did not go into details when he mentioned."

"Well I guess we can worry about that when and if the time for such a mission come."
Jeffry said but he did give a concerned frown.

He sighed, "It's just one of those weeks, I suppose. Feels like this one has been going on for over three years..."

"You can say that again Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said and grunted.

He gave Adley a dirty look, then chuckled, "I'm sorry, Sir, it seems I am a bad influence on Adley, too..."

"Yes...it would seam so..."
The old warmage said wryly.

He arched an eyebrow, "Speaking from experience or observation, Sir? Which reminds me, I also hear women are quite taken by a touch of silver at the temples. Perhaps we should leave the gifts from Lady Arden locked away for a while?"

"I spent allot of time at Mus before it fell, I have had many experiences with special children. As for my hair, well there is only one woman I want to impress Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said sounding a bit amused.

He nodded, "Very true - however, no one is saying we can't do anything - we just can't do one specific thing. Well, two specific things. We can still find ways to make Miss Sinclair's life and circumstances more comfortable, we can pursue ways to sever her Investments without risking her daughter, and we can still investigate other possible treatments for the Primium buildup that may or may not help quickly enough. What we cannot do is tell Dr. Mossly how to detect the Primium or how to treat it, and we will most likely not be able to successfully treat Miss Sinclair before the Primium renders her unconscious. And yes, please, half a cup."

The old Flambeau filled half a cup with coffee and handed it to you.
"I can agree not to talk with Dr Mossly about this, after all if Miss Sinclair wish to have the treatment then Dr Lee can help her, and yes off course we will also work on her other issues."

He nodded, "And there's one of the primary reasons why we'll likely not be able to treat her in time... and why someone else must assume power of attorney when she passes out to treat her at the clinic immediately. And on that day, I must be present."

"Agreed it is not likely that Miss Sinclair will be willing to accept a doctor's aid for quite some time and I doubt anyone will force her, if things turn out that way I am not going to force the issue but like I said nor will I let her be a sacrifice if she want the treatment."
Jeffry repeated patiently.

He nodded, "The causal loop is... well, it's something of a bitch now that I mucked it up. However, as I said, the only thing we cannot do with Miss Sinclair is successfully treat her for the Primium mass. There are still countless ways we can make things better for her - therapy for her justified fear of doctors, security and shelter for her daughter, and further research into how the lichdom potion and Primium interacts in the microscopic level to hasten improvements to Dr. Mossly's work once she publishes the discovery."

"I feel I am repeating myself here Mr Wainwright, like I said if, and I do repear if Miss Sinclair wish for the treatment then she shall have it, I protect the member of this Chantry first and foremost, however up until she asks for it I doubt she will be forced though that will be up to her Mentor and not me, and in the meantime we will help her with the other things mentioned."
Jeffry said sounding even more patient.

He nodded, "Likely, after all this time, she'll not be able to ask for medical treatment, and lumbar punctures in particular, on her own. But we will do what we can to help her heal in the meantime. That part is not prohibited."

"We will do what we can for her premitted or not Mr Wainwright, I do not let a spirit rule me."
Jeffry said sternly.

He smiled wryly, "In fact, Wrinkle seems rather charitable, as such - not only would he do what he could to persuade the timeline to not press the issue of further serum doses for the woman, but he offered that another long-time sufferer of the stuff may survive, if he comes here to accept treatment. If not, the other victim will die in two years' time in a traffic accident. Whether or not that was caused by the Primium is unknown."

The old Flambeau nodded.
"We are going to have to see then Mr Wainwright."

He pondered, "I don't suppose we could employ the mercenary spirit for our own purposes, such as intelligence gathering or delivering misinformation?"

"Do you want to send an entity who can be bought by anyone to abandon it's work for you and to serve the enemy instead as long as they pay better?"
Jeffry asked and he raised an eyebrow.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening)

'Shame... my last "home" was a landfill.' Nicole said, sounding a little sad. 'Sure you'll think of a new place for me to live, like a 7/11 or the Bruins stadium. Make sure you pick the paper-free billing option.'

"Free billing option got it and also now your adress is a shoe factory near the city border."
Jon said and grinned as he typed on his computer.

'I've got a dummy account which pays for it, we're just doing the old "fake address" thing.' Nicole replied evenly, moving over to turn on the printer. 'Oh, while you're at it, might wish to change the bank details to match.'

"I am working on it Nicole."
Jon said as his 3D printer started making the new lisence plates, real metal plates coming out of the printer and they looked completely real.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:47 pm

'Boston still has shoe factories?' Nicole replied with some incredulity, watching the printer doing it's stuff.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:41 am

He just stared at him, trying to get the words to sink in and then said, "I find that I don't really care that he's friendly. Maybe that's worse."

"Try not to piss of to many Gods Mr Wainwright." Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.

"I'm pretty sure I don't want The Skyfather pissed off at us..."

"And I who had hoped you would be busy learning the finer points of Ars Vim mea filius rather than gallivanting around with the spouses of ancient Aswadim."
The old mage said and he raised and eyebrow.

"Well, I can always try for both..."

"Sounds about right."

He shrugged with a grin. "I may try not to watch much TV but even I've heard of those books and movies."

"Agreed and in this case I do not accept that nothing can be done." Jeffry said and he stood and turned around and started preparing coffee.
"Can I offer you a cup gentlemen?"

"No, thank you," he said to his mentor. To Colin he said, "I suppose.

He said then he frowned. "I did not destroy the spirit that would seam to be to severe a reaction for it merely doing as told so yes it could inform someone that I have spoken with it." He confirmed."I do not see that as a big problem though, they probably already know their plan have been foiled."

"I see."

He nodded, "Likely, after all this time, she'll not be able to ask for medical treatment, and lumbar punctures in particular, on her own. But we will do what we can to help her heal in the meantime. That part is not prohibited." He smiled wryly, "In fact, Wrinkle seems rather charitable, as such - not only would he do what he could to persuade the timeline to not press the issue of further serum doses for the woman, but he offered that another long-time sufferer of the stuff may survive, if he comes here to accept treatment. If not, the other victim will die in two years' time in a traffic accident. Whether or not that was caused by the Primium is unknown."
The old Flambeau nodded. "We are going to have to see then Mr Wainwright."

"I'm not sure I'm glad I know or not, given I can't do anything about it that I wouldn't have otherwise. But alas." He pulled up the wax board and scraped it clear, then rubbed at his hands a moment. He wasn't sure if it were the first twinge of the pain returning or just being unused to using such a thing that took more pressure than a pen so frequently. He wrote out, for his mentor: 'I need one of the spare keys for my room. Someone is crashing there as their room has a vampire in the bathroom, staked I do believe but still not something comfortable to have in your bathroom. Which we may need to do something about, I'm not sure what's up with that situation.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:50 am

[Tane's Apartment]
there is quite a bit of work for us to make sure we are unassailable.
Just my people's practices and the nature of my investigation, and my natural talents are enough motive for her to come after me and actually have some real basis for investigation. That are things i can not let down, so she'll always have some excuse.

Also, Master Haagen is a Master of the Art.
I'll take the advise to know more about everyone, but he still didn't organize us, so is like nothing. The point is he did nothing BUT contradict me, so of curse it frustrates me.

you are here representing your Craft
I'm here hunting an aberration that needed destroying, i'm no diplomat nor am i any kind of representative. I'm young and not even powerful... I can't be taken as an example of my craft!

No severed bits of Nephandi or anything of the sort
Hey, i can use them to take quintessence and maybe i can make some powerful ink for them? I understand they are the kind of merlin mages, right? with spellbooks and the like? Something of that sort can be a good idea and i just have to kill nephandi. Tane said I'd use the ashes. Promise.

I do not think she had been there for very long...
HMN.... Tane mumbled, frowning Something has been stalking my home. It's a Node filled with weresharks and the like, nothing will happen to it... but if she was comming to my house and they took her... that means they are starting to encircle it.

Tane debated himself between leaving and comming back, but eventually he kicked the floor Fuck! he exclamed, and let go an abated sigh. It's key to theyr recovery to WANT to be better. Being treated as criminals and feel betrayed and lied to won't help.

I know there will be two methods of restoring an Avatar available
What do you know? Tane asked seriously

[Tane] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)
Of course, of course. I thank your time, Jon, i'm sorry we've not done enough, so i'll be seeing you around, ok? Tane said and went to Master Sharaya's office

(Earlier speaking with an old shaman.)
And from your tattoos child you are Kopa Loei
I see you know mages wel. Better than i know Fera, at least. You are right about everything, of course, master.

Your connection to Gaia is the conection with our personal avatars. There's a THeory that Gaia is the Avatar of all of your race, so you'd be akin to us. In any case, we have something like our little personal sprout of Gaia that lets us make Magick. NOw, when a mage dances de Black Spiral, he gets his avatar shattered, and put back together wrong. Twisted, undone, he becomes basicly a thing that wants to undo the existence.
What i need to do is bring those avatars back and restore people's sanity, or kill the person's and let the avatar be reborn healed.
There are people i love that need this cure. If we could force this people, then we can win an ages long war we have not been able to turn it's tides ever since. I need to know every possible idea you might have. I've been told of 2 possible avenues of aproaching it, one of them with a ritual. Is that correct?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 am

"It should be okey then so the best of luck with these lessons Cousin."
Rosa said and smiled.
"Master Sharaya is also a pretty nice guy I am sure you will do well."

"Thanks." Serge said politely. "Hopefully I can teach him as well."

"I can bring those books over next time I visit Steelhaven Sir."
Yu Die said she did not ask how you would be able to read her Chinese books.
"Well to mention a few The Legend of the Condor Heroes, Chinese Paladin, Demi-Gods and Semi Devils, Sword Stained with Royal Blood, The Legend of the Bood and the Sword, there is allot of these shows though, the fantasy genre is popular in Chinese television."

"Thanks. All those tv shows sound so fucking cool. I'll watch them when I can." Serge said excitedly imagining what a Chinese paladin would even look like.

"Sorry about that Sir, I know the Dragon's Tounge is not plesant to hear for those who are not Fallen."
Anna said as she petted Strawberry.

"It's all right. Such a freaky language. Hey do you think you can say my name in that language?" Serge asked curiously.

"Well everyone in such a class would be Fallen and it do not sound bad to us."
Anna said and shugged.
"As for your question Sir, yes and no all Fallen can speak this language but it takes practice to get good at it."

"It's only a spoken language right? Or do you also learn how to read and write it as well?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:29 am

[Tane's apartment]
Just my people's practices and the nature of my investigation, and my natural talents are enough motive for her to come after me and actually have some real basis for investigation. That are things i can not let down, so she'll always have some excuse.
Colin shook his head, "Not entirely accurate, I should think. Unless your people's practices revolve around dealing in corrupted Quintessence, working together with the Enemies of Creation, or actively dismissing your elders or the like, that might give her a motive, but not much of a justification. And it's the justification that is the problem; in insulting a senior Mage during a combat mission, you've provided justification, unless we can sort it out before a formal complaint is filed."

I'll take the advise to know more about everyone, but he still didn't organize us, so is like nothing. The point is he did nothing BUT contradict me, so of curse it frustrates me.
He arched an eyebrow, "And consider it from his perspective - he is the senior ranking member of the strike team, out to rescue prisoners, and suddenly the unranked new guy starts yelling out orders, confusing the chain of command, and putting the mission at risk? You do not think he was frustrated?"

I'm here hunting an aberration that needed destroying, i'm no diplomat nor am i any kind of representative. I'm young and not even powerful... I can't be taken as an example of my craft!
He smiled thinly, "You are selling yourself short there. While I will agree that you are no diplomat, I would dispute your claim that you're not powerful. You can sing an Avatar out of its host; I've never heard of anyone being able to do that before, and given time, you might become a better Avatar healer than Master Telar... but you are a warrior, and in that, you represent your Craft; you are presently the only example of your Craft's practices we see, and your actions and conduct will determine whether you are all deemed capable warriors, or unruly hooligans. Right now... you've come off as more of a savage beast than a cunning warrior, but I believe you can still make amends."

Hey, i can use them to take quintessence and maybe i can make some powerful ink for them? I understand they are the kind of merlin mages, right? with spellbooks and the like? Something of that sort can be a good idea and i just have to kill nephandi. Tane said I'd use the ashes. Promise.
He frowned, "Er, no, any Quintessence you might extract from parts of Nephandi would likely be as corrupted as the Nephandi you... vivisected. Besides, I don't think ashes, human or otherwise, make for good ink pigments. But yes, the Hermetics are the Merlin sort of Mages. Well, probably; if I recall correctly, the Order of Hermes was founded some 200 years after the days of King Arthur and his court, so it's probably more correct to say that the Hermetics are the basis for the common idea of Merlin... Hum, a better idea for a gift might be some exotic materials - a wand carefully carved from an ancient tree from your homeland, a natural pearl with an awakened spirit, a tooth from a wereshark, that sort of thing."

HMN.... Tane mumbled, frowning Something has been stalking my home. It's a Node filled with weresharks and the like, nothing will happen to it... but if she was comming to my house and they took her... that means they are starting to encircle it.
He frowned, "There are... other possibilities there - there are reasons to suspect she was targeted specifically before she even reached Boston, and captured before she even had her bearings in the city. We don't know yet. But in this, you are blameless."

Tane debated himself between leaving and comming back, but eventually he kicked the floor Fuck! he exclamed, and let go an abated sigh. It's key to theyr recovery to WANT to be better. Being treated as criminals and feel betrayed and lied to won't help.
He nodded, "I thought as much... And no, being betrayed and lied to, that's generally how they're tricked into the bloody Caul to begin with. And unfortunately, their Fall makes them criminals. The way back, though, must start with giving them a fair chance to redeem themselves..."

What do you know? Tane asked seriously
He arched an eyebrow, "A girl named Susannah Florentine managed to cleanse her Avatar through a series of unpleasant Seekings where she apparently... untwisted her Avatar. That's the quick and painful method of which I am aware. The other method is a lot slower, and involves meditation rather than outright Seekings; my own apprentice will learn that from a vampire. I am yet uncertain of exactly how the two methods work, in part since I've only had confirmation of their successes to go by - and one of those is from visions of the future. But they work. The question is whether or not this method from the werewolves can offer a third option?"

[Morgan's office]
"Just remember what he is Mr Wainwright no matter what he looks like."
The old archmage warned.
He nodded, "His human appearance does not mask his aura of power. Believe me, you would not be able to forget what he is if you met him. Interestingly, I sensed an undertone of wrongness... but not malice."

He just stared at him, trying to get the words to sink in and then said, "I find that I don't really care that he's friendly. Maybe that's worse."
He shrugged, "Perhaps it is... In any case, Oracles cannot act within this Reality, only guide and advise, so I suppose there is the old adage about catching flies with honey..."

"You will forgive me for not trusting this creature Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said dryly.
"As for the legality of such a boon, that is a concern but as none of us plan to use this boon we can figure that out later."
He replied equally dryly, "Hardly my place to forgive on his behalf. But I do see what you mean; I might trust him to be sincere, but he still has his own perspective."

"Try not to piss of to many Gods Mr Wainwright."
He grinned wryly, "Hephaestus might want a word with me about accidental impersonation, but aside from that, I don't think I've done anything to anger any of them."

He nodded, "He could get pretty nasty and vindictive. I'm quite fond of my liver where it is."

"Well I guess we can worry about that when and if the time for such a mission come."
Jeffry said but he did give a concerned frown.
He nodded, "Quite. It seemed it was important, but I don't have the context to tell why it was important."

"I spent allot of time at Mus before it fell, I have had many experiences with special children. As for my hair, well there is only one woman I want to impress Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said sounding a bit amused.
He smiled thinly, "I was thinking as much of the one for Adley."

The old Flambeau filled half a cup with coffee and handed it to you.
"I can agree not to talk with Dr Mossly about this, after all if Miss Sinclair wish to have the treatment then Dr Lee can help her, and yes off course we will also work on her other issues."
He nodded, "Good, Dr. Mossly must make her discovery, we can't give it to her. If that were to happen, Wrinkle might show up in a far less civil mood. We would not want that."

The old Flambeau nodded.
"We are going to have to see then Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "The more suffering we can prevent, the smaller the dent on my conscience..."

"Do you want to send an entity who can be bought by anyone to abandon it's work for you and to serve the enemy instead as long as they pay better?"
Jeffry asked and he raised an eyebrow.
He frowned, "Ah, I was not aware it would turn its back on a contract if offered a higher payment. I erroneously assumed it would stay bought for the duration of its task, succeed or fail, and then be able to be bribed into revealing its employers. If it can be interrupted by a greater payoff, though, no, that would not be a good idea."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:33 am

Jeffry looked like he agreed with you on that.

"Not unless you are particularly found of ligthening bolts no."
Jeffry commented wryly.

"Well, I can always try for both..."

This made Jeffry grin a little.
"Well it seams you will be rather busy in the times ahead then mea filius."

He shrugged with a grin. "I may try not to watch much TV but even I've heard of those books and movies."

"It seams like I will eventually have to read those books."

"No, thank you," he said to his mentor. To Colin he said, "I suppose.

Jeffry just nodded at that.

"I'm not sure I'm glad I know or not, given I can't do anything about it that I wouldn't have otherwise. But alas." He pulled up the wax board and scraped it clear, then rubbed at his hands a moment. He wasn't sure if it were the first twinge of the pain returning or just being unused to using such a thing that took more pressure than a pen so frequently.

Jeffry looked at your hands for a moment and he gave you a bit of a concerned look but he said nothing, not for now at least.

He wrote out, for his mentor: 'I need one of the spare keys for my room. Someone is crashing there as their room has a vampire in the bathroom, staked I do believe but still not something comfortable to have in your bathroom. Which we may need to do something about, I'm not sure what's up with that situation.'

Your Mentor read what you had written and he nodded and went to the locked drawer that contained the spare keys and handed you yours.
"Here, the vampire have been released though, she was driven some distance from the chantry, given money for the bus to wherever she live or a motel if she is not from this city and released there. However I think it slipped my mind to inform the owner of said baothroom about it, sorry about that."
He commented, anoyed with himself that he had allowed somthing to slip his mind.

He nodded, "His human appearance does not mask his aura of power. Believe me, you would not be able to forget what he is if you met him. Interestingly, I sensed an undertone of wrongness... but not malice."

"Well he is an Oracle Fallen or not so there will be few beings in this world as powerful as that man. Just be careful Mr Wainwright we do not know what his agenda is."
Jeffry warned.

He replied equally dryly, "Hardly my place to forgive on his behalf. But I do see what you mean; I might trust him to be sincere, but he still has his own perspective."

"Well he is an Oracle who want to undo reality that to me is reason good enough to not trust him."
Jeffry commented wryly.

He grinned wryly, "Hephaestus might want a word with me about accidental impersonation, but aside from that, I don't think I've done anything to anger any of them."

"The Gods tend to favor inpersonation, that is why that is part of so many rituals, that feed both the Godform as a seperate entity and his Godform inside your own microcosmos."
The old Hermetic and smiled.

He nodded, "He could get pretty nasty and vindictive. I'm quite fond of my liver where it is."

"Don't you want to feed the giant bird Mr Wainwright you who are a huge animal friend."
The old war mage joked.

He nodded, "Quite. It seemed it was important, but I don't have the context to tell why it was important."

Jeffry frowned at that but he nodded.

"Well a bit of gray on the sides would make him look more refined.."
Jeffry joked as he studied his apprentice.
"And he is a teacher now, he need to gain the respect of his students."

He nodded, "Good, Dr. Mossly must make her discovery, we can't give it to her. If that were to happen, Wrinkle might show up in a far less civil mood. We would not want that."

"No we do not want that."
Jeffry said as he filled himself a cup of coffee as well and sat back down and sipped it.
"I agree to not tell Dr Mossly, so be it."

He nodded, "The more suffering we can prevent, the smaller the dent on my conscience..."

"Agree Mr Wainwright and we are going to have to see what can be done for the poor woman."

He frowned, "Ah, I was not aware it would turn its back on a contract if offered a higher payment. I erroneously assumed it would stay bought for the duration of its task, succeed or fail, and then be able to be bribed into revealing its employers. If it can be interrupted by a greater payoff, though, no, that would not be a good idea."

"Indeed that would be a problem and also do remember the rules about srying is in place for Hermetics, and sending a spirit to scry is just as much a breach of that as using other methods so I could not send a spirit to scry on those we suspect are responsible or I would be breaking the Code myself."
The old Flambeau said and frowned.

[Nicole] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Boston still has shoe factories?' Nicole replied with some incredulity, watching the printer doing it's stuff.

"It have one at least, is is a small one but it should not matter for your pusposes."
Jon said then he made a few more taps on his computer keyboard then he smiled.
"Ok here we are, all done."
He said and then he handed the plates to you once they where done printing.
"Here, careful they are a little hot."

[Serge] (Steehaven at 8 in the evening.)

"Thanks." Serge said politely. "Hopefully I can teach him as well."

"I am sure you can Serge you are really good at drawing."
Rosa said and smiled.

"Thanks. All those tv shows sound so fucking cool. I'll watch them when I can." Serge said excitedly imagining what a Chinese paladin would even look like.

"It is hard to get them legally in the West but you can find them online with fan subs if you look around. Try MyAsianTV that site is pretty good."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"It's all right. Such a freaky language. Hey do you think you can say my name in that language?" Serge asked curiously.

"I can say Yager since it means hunter but Serge I do not know what means, it is a sound we do not have in the Dragon's Tounge."
Anna said and she scratched her head.
"It is like my name Anna would be the same in any language perhaps prounounced a bit differently but it would be the same but I have another name in the Nephandi Language."
She explained.

"It's only a spoken language right? Or do you also learn how to read and write it as well?"

"There is a written language as well of sorts just like the Hermetics Enochian can be written but it is mostly a spoken language. And there is less words than intentions being expressed though sounds."
Anna said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:46 am

[Tane] (Steelhaven at 8 in the evening.)

Of course, of course. I thank your time, Jon, i'm sorry we've not done enough, so i'll be seeing you around, ok? Tane said and went to Master Sharaya's office

"No problem Mr Karyak, and yes you likely will since I live here."
Jon said and he gave you a nod of his head as you left. You knocked on the door of Narim's office but there where no one there. A young woman, dressed as a hippie with long flowing hair and dress who where heading down the corridor gave you a smile.
"If you are looking for Master Sharaya then he is down the hall, that room there, that is Ty Smithson's room, there was some trouble in his office and it have not been cleaned up yet so he is using Mr Smithson's room for now."
The woman explained to you.

(Speaking with an old shaman.)

I see you know mages wel. Better than i know Fera, at least. You are right about everything, of course, master.

The old woman smiled a little.
"I have had many friend from varius groups over the years and the Umbra is home to both of our kind."
She replied as she ate a bit more cake, pausing to savor the flavor.

Your connection to Gaia is the conection with our personal avatars. There's a THeory that Gaia is the Avatar of all of your race, so you'd be akin to us. In any case, we have something like our little personal sprout of Gaia that lets us make Magick. NOw, when a mage dances de Black Spiral, he gets his avatar shattered, and put back together wrong. Twisted, undone, he becomes basicly a thing that wants to undo the existence.

"I have heard about this happening to mages, it is a terrible fate and a cruel path to walk."
The old woman commented and she frowned deeply.
"I see I have heard mage speak of their Avatars, the spirit that live inside of your kind and yet it is not a part of the regular spirit world..."

What i need to do is bring those avatars back and restore people's sanity, or kill the person's and let the avatar be reborn healed.
There are people i love that need this cure. If we could force this people, then we can win an ages long war we have not been able to turn it's tides ever since. I need to know every possible idea you might have. I've been told of 2 possible avenues of aproaching it, one of them with a ritual. Is that correct?

"I have not heard of any rituals or two methods to do such a thing child, or any method at all. However there is a place, near the deepest part of the formed Umbra, a realm that is the cradle of the Wyld, a wild mad votex of endless change, it is said that in this vortex anyting can be changed, nothing is solid, still or unchangable, it is possible that entering this vortec, if you have a shaman with you that are skilled and focused enough to lead the vortex then even the state of such a corrupted soul can be change, I can not stress enough the dangers of this though, as this is the very manifestation of change as well, more likely than not anyone entering will just be swept away, become a part of the ever changing vortex and loose themselves forever but it is a chance that if controlled, if just for an instant the change you wish could be acomplished."
The old woman said as she regarded you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Anja's Post:

'Wicked. Thanks.' Nicole commented on seeing the finished plate, picking it up with her gloved hand and taking a closer look. 'What's do I owe you?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:36 pm

"Don't worry about it, I am sure the time will come when I need your help with something."
Jon said and he stood and streatched.
"We need to help one another out at the Chantry after all."
The Virtual Adept said and smiled a little.
"Do you need anything else?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm

"I am sure you can Serge you are really good at drawing."
Rosa said and smiled.

"I'm used to teaching kids. Teaching an all-powerful Deacon will certainly be a different experience." Serge said with a smile.

"It is hard to get them legally in the West but you can find them online with fan subs if you look around. Try MyAsianTV that site is pretty good."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"Thanks for the advice. I still need to actually unpack my laptop but when I do I'll search around." Serge said with a nod.

"I can say Yager since it means hunter but Serge I do not know what means, it is a sound we do not have in the Dragon's Tounge."
Anna said and she scratched her head.
"It is like my name Anna would be the same in any language perhaps prounounced a bit differently but it would be the same but I have another name in the Nephandi Language."
She explained.

"Oh right. You guys have separate names in Dragons tongue." Serge said mentally kicking himself. He had somehow thought that Anna would just instinctively know how to say his name in Dragons tongue or it would automatically be translated just by her saying it.

"Well I guess it's unnecessary. We can listen to some more violin playing. Do you want to try Strawberry?" Serge asked the rat sitting on Anna's lap.

"There is a written language as well of sorts just like the Hermetics Enochian can be written but it is mostly a spoken language. And there is less words than intentions being expressed though sounds."
Anna said and smiled.

"I kinda want to see that language. Is it as horrifying to read as it is to listen too?" Serge asked.

(OOC: According to the site it's Nicole's birthday today. Happy birthday Nicole Razz )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Anja's Post:

'Heh... true enough. I owe you one.' Nicole replied with a little smile. 'Oh, FYI; you might need to do a repeat performance soon - I think I sold the Chief in getting this place a common car or two. So you can bill him for that.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 pm

[Serge] (Steehaven at 8 in the evening.)

"I'm used to teaching kids. Teaching an all-powerful Deacon will certainly be a different experience." Serge said with a smile.

"Master Sharaya is a powerful mage but he is also a nice man, and he is not all powerful at drawing."
The young Cultist said to reassure you.

"Thanks for the advice. I still need to actually unpack my laptop but when I do I'll search around." Serge said with a nod.

Yu Die nodded at that.
"Ok Sir, I do think you would like those series."

"Oh right. You guys have separate names in Dragons tongue." Serge said mentally kicking himself. He had somehow thought that Anna would just instinctively know how to say his name in Dragons tongue or it would automatically be translated just by her saying it.

"Most of us do but sometime I think those names are just chosen to sound badidy bad bad and they are kind of lame."
Anna said and frowned.
"I like the name Mr Wainwright gave me better Sir."

"Well I guess it's unnecessary. We can listen to some more violin playing. Do you want to try Strawberry?" Serge asked the rat sitting on Anna's lap.

Strawberry lifted her head and looked at you with a can I eat it kind of look, then stretched and curled up to sleep more.

"I kinda want to see that language. Is it as horrifying to read as it is to listen too?" Serge asked.

"Yes it is. The thing is the Dragon's Tounge it is the language that destroy language, it is the defilement of words the very concept of words themselves, that is generally not pretty Sir."
The young Orphan explained.

'Heh... true enough. I owe you one.' Nicole replied with a little smile.

Jon nodded at that and smiled.

'Oh, FYI; you might need to do a repeat performance soon - I think I sold the Chief in getting this place a common car or two. So you can bill him for that.'

"Hum...that will be useful. I will take care of it when the cars need new plates and talk with the Chief about it, thank you for the information Nicole."
The Virtual Adept said then he glanced at the box on the floor.
"Do you need any help getting that back to your apartment by the way?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:14 pm

'Which is why I sold it to him. Sick of having my own rides totalled while on-duty, I am.' moving over to the box, making sure everything was inside it and testing the weight...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:30 pm

"Well he is an Oracle Fallen or not so there will be few beings in this world as powerful as that man. Just be careful Mr Wainwright we do not know what his agenda is."
Jeffry warned.
Colin grimaced, "I would guess his end goal is the unmaking of the world, so going by that assumption, well..."

"The Gods tend to favor inpersonation, that is why that is part of so many rituals, that feed both the Godform as a seperate entity and his Godform inside your own microcosmos."
The old Hermetic and smiled.
He paused for a moment, "Hm. Never considered that angle of it, really. Perhaps I should set up a small shrine in the workshop."

"Don't you want to feed the giant bird Mr Wainwright you who are a huge animal friend."
The old war mage joked.
He gave Morgan a flat look, "Feeding birds is fine, it's the part where I'm the snack I take exception to."

He nodded sagely, "A dash of grey, and a sturdy tweed suit..."

"Indeed that would be a problem and also do remember the rules about srying is in place for Hermetics, and sending a spirit to scry is just as much a breach of that as using other methods so I could not send a spirit to scry on those we suspect are responsible or I would be breaking the Code myself."
He nodded thoughtfully, "I am guessing feeding him false information would be equally risky, too..."

((OOC: So, off after work to set up a Starfinder character. Pretty much got him ready - Dr. Erchyll, Technomancer. Would make a perfect fit for the Progenitors, ethics and all. The name becomes funnier if you speak Welsh. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:24 pm

"Well let us hope this communal car do not get trashed then for Master Morgan is not going to keep spending Chantry resources on buying them and maintaining them if they are I fear."
Jon said and shrugged.

Colin grimaced, "I would guess his end goal is the unmaking of the world, so going by that assumption, well..."

"Indeed, but beyond that obious goal he might be trying to manipulate anyoen who accept his...boon."
Jeffry warned and frowned.

He paused for a moment, "Hm. Never considered that angle of it, really. Perhaps I should set up a small shrine in the workshop."

"It would not be a bad God to have a good to in an craftman's workshop."
Jeffry said and smiled.
"It might even please him enough to bless your work."

He gave Morgan a flat look, "Feeding birds is fine, it's the part where I'm the snack I take exception to."

"Yes...that might cause a bit of an issue, then again I am sure the bird would find your liver to be delicious though perhaps less rich than that of a God Mr Wainwright."
The old Flambeau said sounding amused.

"Indeed that might suit him just fine...just fine indeed."
The old Hermetic agreed then he grinned to Adley.

He nodded thoughtfully, "I am guessing feeding him false information would be equally risky, too..."

"It might not be that risky since if we do not ask the spirit to spy on our foes but just deliver this false information at worst our foes will not be fooled, however it will be somewhat expensive for something that do not stand a big chance of giving much result."
Jeffry commented as he sipped his coffee.

(OOC: Happy birthday to Nicole's player.)

(OOC 2: Sounds like a lovely person Warp, just the doctor to go to for a bit of a checkup. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:37 pm

He shrugged, "Perhaps it is... In any case, Oracles cannot act within this Reality, only guide and advise, so I suppose there is the old adage about catching flies with honey..."

"Yeah, I think I'll just give it a hard pass all the same."

"Indeed."

"Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about impressing women," he deadpanned.

"Indeed that might suit him just fine...just fine indeed."
The old Hermetic agreed then he grinned to Adley.

"Pretty sure I got a few more of greys just a little while ago," he eyed Colin. "Maybe I should grow it out so that I can save it for later," he teased, scrubbing a hand through it. "A dash of grey is one thing...I'll let a few of them go but I don't want to go full on 'silver fox' until the time is right. I have some jackets but they're old used ones from Goodwill, it's not like I get paid a ton or anything. In fact those might be all that's left of my wardrobe now. I need to get shopping before I go back to work. Damn Nephandi."

"It seams like I will eventually have to read those books."

He shrugged. "You can get the cliffnotes version of them for the themes. The upshot is that it's easier to explain some magickal ideas now," he said with a wry look.

"Well, plus preventing suffering when it is possible is an end to its own mean."

Jeffry looked at your hands for a moment and he gave you a bit of a concerned look but he said nothing, not for now at least.

"Not used to writing on this, it takes a lot more hand strength..."

Your Mentor read what you had written and he nodded and went to the locked drawer that contained the spare keys and handed you yours. "Here, the vampire have been released though, she was driven some distance from the chantry, given money for the bus to wherever she live or a motel if she is not from this city and released there. However I think it slipped my mind to inform the owner of said baothroom about it, sorry about that." He commented, annoyed with himself that he had allowed somthing to slip his mind.

He nodded and took the keys. "Thanks. Well, we can tell them later."

He sighed. "Alright, is there anything else we're needing to discuss? I feel like there is...so much keeps happening."

// starfinder yay : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:06 pm

"Yeah, I think I'll just give it a hard pass all the same."

"Good, that is good."
Jeffry said and he nodded approvingly.

"Fortunately for me, I don't have to worry about impressing women," he deadpanned.

"Well there are others you might like to impress though mea filius."
Jeffry retorted good natured.

"Pretty sure I got a few more of greys just a little while ago," he eyed Colin. "Maybe I should grow it out so that I can save it for later," he teased, scrubbing a hand through it. "A dash of grey is one thing...I'll let a few of them go but I don't want to go full on 'silver fox' until the time is right. I have some jackets but they're old used ones from Goodwill, it's not like I get paid a ton or anything. In fact those might be all that's left of my wardrobe now. I need to get shopping before I go back to work. Damn Nephandi."

"Well Nephandi have it with destroying things."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"I do think I will have to get you a suitable attire for when you are sure to be called on as a witness at Horizon, plus you probably would want to be there for Kyle's trial...my apprentice can not walk around the most powerful Chantry in the tellurian looking shabby."
Jeffry declared proudly.

He shrugged. "You can get the cliffnotes version of them for the themes. The upshot is that it's easier to explain some magickal ideas now," he said with a wry look.

"I appriciate thatmea filius."
Jeffry said though he still raised an eyebrow.

"Well, plus preventing suffering when it is possible is an end to its own mean."

"I agreemea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"It is the only decent thing to do."

"Not used to writing on this, it takes a lot more hand strength..."

The old Hermetic nodded and gave a half smile.
"I remember, they where used when I was a student at Mus, paper where still very expensive after all and not something that where afforded to young students learning to form their letters or take temporary notes for classes."

He nodded and took the keys. "Thanks. Well, we can tell them later."

Your Mentor gave another nod at this.

He sighed. "Alright, is there anything else we're needing to discuss? I feel like there is...so much keeps happening."

"I do not believe there is anything else right at the moment, though if you would please leand me a hand with a ritual after the meeting mea filius, I indend to call one of my friends to keep a lookout for enteties that smehow get past our wards, a double ensurance if you will."
The old mage requested.
"Then you can go and do as you please with the rest of the evening."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:18 pm

Anja's Post:

'If word gets around that we can have communal cars for the risky jobs, folk may all chip in a bit just to make sure it's not their car which ends up being shot, exploded, set on fire or driven into a wall for the cause.' Nicole replied with a nod, picking up the box one-handed with nothing more than a little intake of breath. 'Plus, I can get trade rates and stuff... when was the last time you paid sticker price for a computer?' ending with a raised eyebrow.

'Anyway... thanks again.' giving a little nod before leaving Jon be and heading back to her apartment.

[Thanks. It's my official birthday... which I celebrated by spending hours travelling to go to/from a funeral. Don't worry... it was a 'social obligation' one.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:51 pm

'If word gets around that we can have communal cars for the risky jobs, folk may all chip in a bit just to make sure it's not their car which ends up being shot, exploded, set on fire or driven into a wall for the cause.' Nicole replied with a nod,

"True that might work, you can always put up a notice about it down in common room."
Jon suggjested.

picking up the box one-handed with nothing more than a little intake of breath. 'Plus, I can get trade rates and stuff... when was the last time you paid sticker price for a computer?' ending with a raised eyebrow.

"It have been some time."
The Virtual Adept admitted.
"Hum well I guess there is a chance we can all chip in for the cars, it might end up cheaper in the end than replacing our regular ones."

'Anyway... thanks again.' giving a little nod before leaving Jon be and heading back to her apartment.

"No problem, good night."
Jon said with a little wave before he headed over to his fridge for a soda as you left. You got back to your apartment.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:55 pm

"Well there are others you might like to impress though mea filius." Jeffry retorted good natured.

"I assume they'd be more impressed with my actions and words than my attire."

"Well Nephandi have it with destroying things."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"I do think I will have to get you a suitable attire for when you are sure to be called on as a witness at Horizon, plus you probably would want to be there for Kyle's trial...my apprentice can not walk around the most powerful Chantry in the tellurian looking shabby."
Jeffry declared proudly.

"I suppose that is all true. What do people even wear in a realm where you can wear whatever you want?" He made a face. Bad enough dealing with mundane fashion. But mage fashion?

"I do not believe there is anything else right at the moment, though if you would please leand me a hand with a ritual after the meeting mea filius, I indend to call one of my friends to keep a lookout for enteties that smehow get past our wards, a double ensurance if you will."
The old mage requested.
"Then you can go and do as you please with the rest of the evening."

"Sure, good idea. But we should get started soon then. " 'The potion that I took is going to start wearing off soon and I do not want it to impact my abilities to assist you. Other than that, I assume the wards have been checked already.' He showed him that and the cleaned up the board.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:20 pm

"I assume they'd be more impressed with my actions and words than my attire."

"I think you are right mea filius."
Your Mentor said and he gave you another smile.
"Infact they are the ones that should be impressing you."

"I suppose that is all true. What do people even wear in a realm where you can wear whatever you want?" He made a face. Bad enough dealing with mundane fashion. But mage fashion?

"Most wear what they would in the physical world but some can get rather ehm...creative, some also wear robes but I find that to be rather impractical, the sleeves of mine keep catching fire."
Jeffry said and frowned.

"Sure, good idea. But we should get started soon then. " 'The potion that I took is going to start wearing off soon and I do not want it to impact my abilities to assist you. Other than that, I assume the wards have been checked already.' He showed him that and the cleaned up the board.

"The Wards are checked and are fine, I just want an extra layer of protection."
Jeffry said then he stood and finished his coffe before he seamed to remember something.
"Ah Mr Wainwright did not you say that you had a message for my apprentice from someone in Chicago? I do believe you mentioned it."
The old mage asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 pm

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a little wave back, and carried the box back to her new home. Gently dumped the box on another box, pulled out her phone and typed out to Marcus...

'Got the package, and new hand. Question - is the weight of it within frame limits? Don't want it to slowly tear out of the bone. Nick.'

Sent it, lit a smoke and stared at the screen for a moment. Then typed out another message to Baynes...

'Got the package - thanks. Can you send the prints to the plates - may be able to use the printers here to produce my own in future. Idea for improvement - went to pick something up, wanting to know weight. Can't sensor be added to elbow to register mass, then results sent to phone or something?

Still alive, settling in. Can send my crates now. Just use a normal delivery company. If the cash I've left not enough, tell MacKenzie if he pays the rest we'll call it quits.

Look - did you know the situation here when you suggested it? Just smells odd that I turned up at the exact point they needed a martial assist. If you did - you know Id do it if you had been straight with me, right?

Say thanks to the gang for the stuff.

Nicole.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 38 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31 ... 38  Next