Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

5 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 22 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 11.10.19 21:09

[Steelhaven Kitchen]

"No problem. I consider being able to speak freely around a person a form of respect for that person so your still good on the protocols side. At least for me." he said with a smile.

"I am glad you look at it that way Sir."
Arn said though he sounded a bit uncomfortable.
"Well ehm...I guess I have said what I was going to say Sir."

[Basement]

"I promise I'll do my best to help her. If I'm allowed to help ease her pain I'll say that you being there would help. That way you can see her as well." Serge said with a nod.

"Okey...okey Sir...just please help my Mistress please...what are they doing to her...please don't let them hurt her."
Lita begged.

He carefully left the room and went to see where the noise was coming from.

You saw Colin there with a young teenage girl in his arm, the girl was screaming and sobbing hysterically, her hands was badly injured and bleeding you saw and Marian was on the phone with Richard to let the Akashic know that Colin would be bringing the young prisoner up to the infirmary and that she would need immediate care. You saw Crexia in the door to one of the other rooms, giving the girl a worried look before she retreated back into the room and closed the door behind her.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40 - Page 22 Empty Re: An Army of Ghosts, A Sad Nephanda and two Angels IC Thread 40

Post by Adley 11.10.19 23:30

[Steelhaven- Roof Garden]

Helena rushed to your side.
"Let us get her to a bed in the infirmary, then you can stay with your Cabalmate while I go find her Mentor."
The older Flambeau said.

"That sounds like a good idea," he agreed.

Your sister looked at the unconscious Verbena, took her jacket of and wrapped it around the blood witch to keep her warm. "Do you want me to help you carry her brother?"

"She does not weigh much, I should be able to carry her that far without too much trouble if you could get the doors..." He looked at the candle a moment - what kind of miracle was this? - and carefully put it away where it would not be bent or crushed. Then he picked Beatrice up and held her close, ready to head downstairs.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 11.10.19 23:31

[Roof Garden]
Anja wrote:"All of them...but one of them was...well you know, unless Master Teomim also managed to choose an heir for himself then how on earth would you get all nine of them gathered together again...and do you know who these reincarnated First Cabal members are? The only one I know about is Fall Breeze I have met her at Horizon. The Brotherhood likes to do complete reincarnations after all, have you found the others?"
The Flambeau woman asked her eyes big.
Colin smiled, «I have found three of the others - two under this roof. And Teomim did not pick an heir. They found the Albedo they needed...»

S7trif3 wrote:'Oh!" It seemed the next word was likely to be a rude one but instead, he said, "Right...we need to go over all the pieces we have now...when we get a chance." He rubbed at his face with his free hand.
He nodded, «Oh, indeed.»

S7trif3 wrote:"Not a resort, not with what I heard...it may make a new problem which is just as bad. But we can figure something out."
He frowned, «Believe me, it’s not something I would do unless all other options are exhausted, and Moloch himself is knocking on the door...»

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"I will explain, once the girl have been healed and I have gotten the information I came to get out this gentleman here."
Crexia promised she still looked visibly shaken, which was an unusual response from the controlled, elegant lady.
He just nodded.

Anja wrote:"I am...yes you witnessing it will be fine."
Kallan said he clearly felt confused.
"You really think she will be...okey her Avatar at least, that Lady Crexia can save her?"
He nodded, «If Lady Crexia says so, I don’t think anyone can stop her.»

Anja wrote:Kira was bawling in your arms, she was shaking violently and heaving for breath. Marian looked at you and nodded and pulled his phone out.
"Right now Mr Wainwright."
The death magus said.
Anja wrote:You saw Colin there with a young teenage girl in his arm, the girl was screaming and sobbing hysterically, her hands was badly injured and bleeding you saw and Marian was on the phone with Richard to let the Akashic know that Colin would be bringing the young prisoner up to the infirmary and that she would need immediate care. You saw Crexia in the door to one of the other rooms, giving the girl a worried look before she retreated back into the room and closed the door behind her.
He glanced at Serge, then nodded to him, «Mr. Yaeger, could you try to calm her a little, then help clear a path to the infirmary? Or perhaps the other way around? Quick, now!»

((OOC: Yeah, an unexpectedly high lethality campaign would be annoying. Most of the games I run are low lethality, and most of the ones I play are high lethality, and I’m okay with that as it’s made clear in advance. The Starfinder campaign is surprisingly less lethal than expected, no PC deaths so far, though it has come close.))

((OOC2: Con going well so far - just played Tales of Equestria: Rise of Stalliongrad. Finally got to try the system, and it’s pretty easy. Smile ))

Last edited by Warpmind on 11.10.19 23:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mischievous code.)
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 12.10.19 4:39

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, but clogs up corridors; kinda hard to not hit a half-ton of fur. Can't you be something slimmer, like a wolf or varren?'

Anja's Post:

'Not real likely... I hope. Enemy has proven to be rather smart so far; don't think they'd have slipped up in such a basic manner as to give us an entry-point address... 'specially with a Mirrorshade on the team.' the Etherite replied, now driving through the dark city towards their destination. 'If it was my call I'd remove every item from it if it turns out to be a cache, but orders are orders.'

Anja's Post:

A tiny snort to this; Nicole showing her Tradition's general disbelief in such things. 'Didn't come kitted out to take prisoners. I'm more worried about shit like a booby-trap or something.'

"What if we meet non human enemies, vampires...werewolves and other critters, it seams our foes have some odd friends, who know what we might run into."
Jon asked.

'Or vampire werewolves. Sweet Mary, how I really hate them fucking things. Had claws that ripped through a dumpster, then climbed up the wall using 'em as grips.' Nicole replied, giving a shudder. 'If a vampire, retreat; if a werewolf, run for life. Unless you know how to teleport it into Colin's shop.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 12.10.19 5:18

[Basement]

Anja wrote:You saw Colin there with a young teenage girl in his arm, the girl was screaming and sobbing hysterically, her hands was badly injured and bleeding you saw and Marian was on the phone with Richard to let the Akashic know that Colin would be bringing the young prisoner up to the infirmary and that she would need immediate care. You saw Crexia in the door to one of the other rooms, giving the girl a worried look before she retreated back into the room and closed the door behind her.
Colin wrote:He glanced at Serge, then nodded to him, «Mr. Yaeger, could you try to calm her a little, then help clear a path to the infirmary? Or perhaps the other way around? Quick, now!»

"Uh yeah. Sure thing!" Serge stammered, surprised by the urgency in his cabal leader's voice after barely taking in the situation.

Still a little confused as to the order to perform the task Colin had asked of him, he walked over to Kira. "Come on. Let's get you to the infirmary all right." he said softly, attempting to lead and help the crying girl up the stairs and to the infirmary.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 7:33

Colin smiled, «I have found three of the others - two under this roof. And Teomim did not pick an heir. They found the Albedo they needed...»

"Not any of my brothers I hope?"
Helena asked then her eyes grew even wider.
"Albedo...but how Master Teomim was...Gilgulled...no one comes back from that."
This made Mia chuckle in your soul.

"That sounds like a good idea," he agreed.

Helena nodded.
"Let us get her inside it is chilly out here."

"She does not weigh much, I should be able to carry her that far without too much trouble if you could get the doors..." He looked at the candle a moment - what kind of miracle was this? - and carefully put it away where it would not be bent or crushed. Then he picked Beatrice up and held her close, ready to head downstairs.

Beatrice did indeed not weigh much and you easily lifted her. Your sister got the door into the Chantry.
"Have you got her?"
She asked as you carried the little Verbena. Bee was completely limp in your arms. Helena did not ask about the candle if she was curious about it probably she thought it was not something to discuss in public, even if it was just you, Bee and her on the roof right now.

[Basement]

He nodded, «If Lady Crexia says so, I don’t think anyone can stop her.»

"Well...ehm...yes I guess you are right about that."
Kallan said and he glanced over at Crexia for a moment.
"Thank you...if only my apprentice can survive intact..."

He glanced at Serge, then nodded to him, «Mr. Yaeger, could you try to calm her a little, then help clear a path to the infirmary? Or perhaps the other way around? Quick, now!»

"Uh yeah. Sure thing!" Serge stammered, surprised by the urgency in his cabal leader's voice after barely taking in the situation.

Still a little confused as to the order to perform the task Colin had asked of him, he walked over to Kira. "Come on. Let's get you to the infirmary all right." he said softly, attempting to lead and help the crying girl up the stairs and to the infirmary.

This did not help much, the teenager was being carried by Colin so you did not need to help her walk, but she was in pain, terrified and hysterical, she just looked at you and cried more holding her wounded hands towards her chest protectively.

[Boston]

'Yeah, but clogs up corridors; kinda hard to not hit a half-ton of fur. Can't you be something slimmer, like a wolf or varren?'

"That is true enough, and yes I can do a wolf, a lynx, a wolverine, a hawk and a rat, a sea lion, a koi, and well...ehm...a dragon."
Henrietta said and she scratched her head.

Not real likely... I hope. Enemy has proven to be rather smart so far; don't think they'd have slipped up in such a basic manner as to give us an entry-point address... 'specially with a Mirrorshade on the team.' the Etherite replied, now driving through the dark city towards their destination. 'If it was my call I'd remove every item from it if it turns out to be a cache, but orders are orders.'

"It might be risky to rob the place. I mean it would mean being there for a long time, and the stuff might have trackers on them."
Jon said with a shrug.
"I get the Chief on that."

A tiny snort to this; Nicole showing her Tradition's general disbelief in such things. 'Didn't come kitted out to take prisoners. I'm more worried about shit like a booby-trap or something.'

"No prisoners it is then."
Henrietta said.
"And yes let us hope we do not run into traps, I would very much not want to be dead, I have an apprentice to care for."

'Or vampire werewolves. Sweet Mary, how I really hate them fucking things. Had claws that ripped through a dumpster, then climbed up the wall using 'em as grips.' Nicole replied, giving a shudder. 'If a vampire, retreat; if a werewolf, run for life. Unless you know how to teleport it into Colin's shop.'

"I can teleport into Colin's shop Nicole but I can't take the two of you with me, and I am not leaving you to fight something like that."
Jon said, Henrietta was silent for a moment.
"A vampire werewolf should not be, or a vampire we anything else if we meet such a poor creature we find a way to kill it and then find whoever made them that way and we kill that vampire as slowly as possible!"
The Hollower growled.
"It is not likely though regular shapechangers though, I can try to talk down, I know quite a bit about their various societies."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 12.10.19 7:46

[Steelhaven -Roof garden]

He frowned, «Believe me, it’s not something I would do unless all other options are exhausted, and Moloch himself is knocking on the door...»

"I know you think that's a good enough reason but I'm not sure it is, given what I've just heard. I was just warned against something that very much sounded as if it could fit into that category. We're going to find another way. We have to, like you said."

Beatrice did indeed not weigh much and you easily lifted her. Your sister got the door into the Chantry.
"Have you got her?"
She asked as you carried the little Verbena.

"Yes," he said, lifting her and for a moment hugged her and then headed towards the door. He'd probably feel the exertion later, all of it catching up at once but for now it was not a far trip. As he went, he said, "Listen, I know you have a million questions and I probably have a few more on top of that. But for obvious reasons, this has to stay between us, and Colin, and our mentor. And there's not time at the moment to really explain yet, there never seems to be a plethora of it," he lamented

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 12.10.19 8:28

Anja wrote:"Not any of my brothers I hope?"
Helena asked then her eyes grew even wider.
"Albedo...but how Master Teomim was...Gilgulled...no one comes back from that."
This made Mia chuckle in your soul.
Colin grinned at Mia’s response, “Well, now, I should say I did come back from that... took us 500 years to pick together enough pieces, but we made it... And no, your brothers were not members of that Cabal, though at least one was closely affiliated with it...”

S7trif3 wrote:"I know you think that's a good enough reason but I'm not sure it is, given what I've just heard. I was just warned against something that very much sounded as if it could fit into that category. We're going to find another way. We have to, like you said."
He nodded, “I would try anything and everything else first, but if there are only seconds left before Moloch gets him... well, we’ll have to try everything else before we get to that.”

[Basement]
Anja wrote:"Well...ehm...yes I guess you are right about that."
Kallan said and he glanced over at Crexia for a moment.
"Thank you...if only my apprentice can survive intact..."
He just nodded.

Jeremy wrote:"Uh yeah. Sure thing!" Serge stammered, surprised by the urgency in his cabal leader's voice after barely taking in the situation.

Anja wrote:This did not help much, the teenager was being carried by Colin so you did not need to help her walk, but she was in pain, terrified and hysterical, she just looked at you and cried more holding her wounded hands towards her chest protectively.
He gave Serge a brisk nod and let the young Cultist clear the stairs before him, as he carried Kira up, “There now, Kira, you’ll be safe now, no-one will destroy your Avatar. You’ll keep your magic now, that’s a promise...”
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 8:35

[Steelhaven -Roof garden]

Colin grinned at Mia’s response, “Well, now, I should say I did come back from that... took us 500 years to pick together enough pieces, but we made it... And no, your brothers were not members of that Cabal, though at least one was closely affiliated with it...”

"You...where...well oh dear...do you remember...ehm...shit..."
Helena said and she looked at you dumbfounded.
"But how...and...ehm...no not here, we are protected by the ward but mundane methods of eavesdropping can be used, I have a million questions but this should be discussed indoors in a shielded room."
The Fambeau said as she remembered she was a Security Chief and should know better, she looked rather rattled though.
"But we will have that discussion Mr Wainwright when there is time and it is safe."

"Yes," he said, lifting her and for a moment hugged her and then headed towards the door. He'd probably feel the exertion later, all of it catching up at once but for now it was not a far trip. As he went, he said, "Listen, I know you have a million questions and I probably have a few more on top of that. But for obvious reasons, this has to stay between us, and Colin, and our mentor. And there's not time at the moment to really explain yet, there never seems to be a plethora of it," he lamented

"I do have questions."
Helena said as she opened another door.
"But yes I understand that there is no time for explanations right now and also this is not something that should be discussed other than in a shielded room where we can be sure we are not overheard, we have to expect that our enemies would want this information."
She said with a sigh.
"And you can trust me little brother, I will say nothing."

You got into the infirmary, you saw that Richard was preparing equipment, perhaps he had been told someone was coming up injured, he stopped when he saw you carrying Bee though.
"On the bed, what happened?"
The Akashic asked and he pointed to one of the beds and rushed over.
"Is she hurt?"

[Basement]

He gave Serge a brisk nod and let the young Cultist clear the stairs before him, as he carried Kira up, “There now, Kira, you’ll be safe now, no-one will destroy your Avatar. You’ll keep your magic now, that’s a promise...”

"I...don't understand..."
Kira managed between sobs she looked at you.
"M...my Avatar is safe?"
That calmed her down a little though she was still crying.
"I...it is safe...my magick is safe?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 12.10.19 15:36

[Basement]

Anja wrote:This did not help much, the teenager was being carried by Colin so you did not need to help her walk, but she was in pain, terrified and hysterical, she just looked at you and cried more holding her wounded hands towards her chest protectively.
Colin wrote:He gave Serge a brisk nod and let the young Cultist clear the stairs before him, as he carried Kira up, “There now, Kira, you’ll be safe now, no-one will destroy your Avatar. You’ll keep your magic now, that’s a promise...”
Anja wrote:"I...don't understand..."
Kira managed between sobs she looked at you.
"M...my Avatar is safe?"
That calmed her down a little though she was still crying.
"I...it is safe...my magick is safe?"

"Wait what! Fuck I don't care how you managed to swing that, that's awesome!" Serge said with a smile, overhearing the conversation as he cleared the way up the stairs, seeming excited about that fact as well.

"Lita's gonna be ecstatic to hear that! By the way Kira I met your friend. Don't worry she's safe and currently eating a sandwich." he said glancing at the crying girl. He looked over to Colin and said, "Speaking of which, is it possible to bring Lita with us? Dulling Kira's pain would be so much easier is she were around. Plus I think being together would help both of them immensely."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 15:44

[Basement]

"Wait what! Fuck I don't care how you managed to swing that, that's awesome!" Serge said with a smile, overhearing the conversation as he cleared the way up the stairs, seeming excited about that fact as well.

"Remember to tell Kyle to stay inside his room if you see him, after all he should not see such injuries as is to the girl's hands."
Marian said as you set out to clear a path. Not that many where in the hallways though as most of the Chantry inhabitants had tasks to do during this crisis.

"Lita's gonna be ecstatic to hear that! By the way Kira I met your friend. Don't worry she's safe and currently eating a sandwich." he said glancing at the crying girl. He looked over to Colin and said, "Speaking of which, is it possible to bring Lita with us? Dulling Kira's pain would be so much easier is she were around. Plus I think being together would help both of them immensely."

"Lita is here? How?"
Kira managed between sobs.
"What have you done to her, what will happened to her?"
The teenager asked still crying.
"Are you going to hurt her?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 12.10.19 16:16

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'Then we're leaving supplies for the enemy. Remove or destroy, we deny them.'

Anja's Post:

'No, transport the shifter into the store. So it can like be around all the silver.' Nicole replied. 'It was like a joke.'

Anja's Post:

'No. Too risky. Have to assume any shifter who is allied is not open to talks.' Nicole replied, shaking her head.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 12.10.19 16:52

[Basement]

Anja wrote:"Remember to tell Kyle to stay inside his room if you see him, after all he should not see such injuries as is to the girl's hands."
Marian said as you set out to clear a path. Not that many where in the hallways though as most of the Chantry inhabitants had tasks to do during this crisis.

Serge nodded to Marian and kept an eye out for Kyle, staying a little bit ahead of Colin and Kira.

Anja wrote:"Lita is here? How?"
Kira managed between sobs.
"What have you done to her, what will happened to her?"
The teenager asked still crying.
"Are you going to hurt her?"

"She tried to break in to save you. She's quite a smart girl you know. Figured out where you were very quickly." Serge explained. "She really cares about you. Don't worry though, we haven't harmed her in anyway and we're not planning too anytime soon. She's just chilling in the prison with a sandwich, anxious to hear about the state of her mistress. If all goes well you might be able to see each other soon."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 17:14

[Boston]

'Then we're leaving supplies for the enemy. Remove or destroy, we deny them.'

"Guns are just not that important Nicole, not when you have magick and hyper science, guns can be easily replaced, three mages though that is valuable, risking us to deny our enemies guns makes no sense."
Jon said and shrugged.
"However if there are no sleepers in this building we can always set it on fire that should not take very long, if it is used as a storage area by the Fallen I mean."

No, transport the shifter into the store. So it can like be around all the silver.' Nicole replied. 'It was like a joke.'

"I can't do that either but really joke or not it is a good idea. I can not teleport a fuzzball but I can reach into Colin's store and grab a cake knife or a big heavy tray of silver or something to hit them with if we should encounter one."
The Virtual Adept suggested.

'No. Too risky. Have to assume any shifter who is allied is not open to talks.' Nicole replied, shaking her head.

"Might still be safer than trying to fight or run, shifters run fast and they hit hard and they do not go down easy."
Henrietta said then she smiled a little.
"Well your call, anyway did you want a wolf, or a witch with a gun, while I still have time to prepare my spell."

[Steelhaven]

Serge nodded to Marian and kept an eye out for Kyle, staying a little bit ahead of Colin and Kira.

You did not see Kyle along the way.

"She tried to break in to save you. She's quite a smart girl you know. Figured out where you were very quickly." Serge explained.

"She probably dowsed for me, she is good at that, dowsing."
Kira grunted.

She really cares about you. Don't worry though, we haven't harmed her in anyway and we're not planning too anytime soon. She's just chilling in the prison with a sandwich, anxious to hear about the state of her mistress. If all goes well you might be able to see each other soon."

Kira looked at you and sigh.
"Lita is a good servant, a good companion...if you guys are not going to harm her I am glad she is here, she would make a good...ehm what do the Traditions call them...a Custos, she is hard working and obedient and I bet the Traditions will treat her better than the Labyrinth would without me or my Mentor there to protect her."
The girl sigh again.
"But I do not want her to see me like this, it will scare her."
She lifted her hands to illustrate her point, which was a mistake and she cried out in pain.
"Fuck...fuck it hurts!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 12.10.19 18:06

[Steelhaven]

"I do have questions."
Helena said as she opened another door.
"But yes I understand that there is no time for explanations right now and also this is not something that should be discussed other than in a shielded room where we can be sure we are not overheard, we have to expect that our enemies would want this information."
She said with a sigh.
"And you can trust me little brother, I will say nothing."

"Exactly. Well, now you know some of the reasons for my high level of paranoia..." he said in a wry tone of voice.

[Infirmary]

You got into the infirmary, you saw that Richard was preparing equipment, perhaps he had been told someone was coming up injured, he stopped when he saw you carrying Bee though.
"On the bed, what happened?"
The Akashic asked and he pointed to one of the beds and rushed over.
"Is she hurt?"

He placed her carefully down on an empty bed. "At the end of her Seeking she collapsed. I caught her, but she's probably going to be out for a while and tired when she wakes up. She's already been through a lot so we thought it best to bring here up here and then get her mentor," he explained.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 18:33

[Steelhaven Roof]

"Exactly. Well, now you know some of the reasons for my high level of paranoia..." he said in a wry tone of voice.

"Yes it seams there might be a very good reason for your paranoia indeed brother."
Helena said she looked at you and then looked at Colin.
"Damn..."

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

He placed her carefully down on an empty bed. "At the end of her Seeking she collapsed. I caught her, but she's probably going to be out for a while and tired when she wakes up. She's already been through a lot so we thought it best to bring here up here and then get her mentor," he explained.

You got Beatrice down onto the bed and Richard sat down and gently took her hand and placed two fingers against her wrist, you had noticed he could read just about anything about someone's health from feeling their pulse.
"She is fine, but she is very tired. Yes she will be safe here, but letting Master Nassa know she is here so he can come here and see to her is probably for the best, for now she just needs rest."
Richard said.
"It is not much I can do for her other than a bed and watching over her, perhaps take the chance when she is still for a while to give her some nourishment as she have eaten to little lately if you think she would consent to that. She will be fine though, with rest."
The Akashic said and Helena nodded.
"Good, if you stay with Miss Alexander brother I will go and find Master Nassa."
Your sister offered.
"You are her Cabalmate after all."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 12.10.19 18:42

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'What about if it's a shipment of kit waiting delivery to their base for their Evil Plan?' Nicole replied. 'Or a backup stash for use for survivors if they're beaten? A change of clothes, an envelope of green and a fake ID can make escaping much easier.'

Anja's Post:

'No. It's a storage facility - the Fallen only rented one unit in it. Can't torch the whole building; that's like burning down an apartment block simply to get one vampire.'

Anja's Post:

'It's a thought... but unlikely. But if we encounter resistance even before getting to the unit, it means whatever is inside is critical - which means we pull back, call it in and wait for orders.'

Anja's Post:

'Ideally, we'll spot them before they spot us.' the Etherite replied. 'Does that phone tracking map work on a building the size of the warehouse?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 12.10.19 18:44

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"She is fine, but she is very tired. Yes she will be safe here, but letting Master Nassa know she is here so he can come here and see to her is probably for the best, for now she just needs rest."

He nodded at the confirmation of her state, looking a little relieved.

"It is not much I can do for her other than a bed and watching over her, perhaps take the chance when she is still for a while to give her some nourishment as she have eaten to little lately if you think she would consent to that. She will be fine though, with rest."

"It is best to ask her mentor about that, as he is coming up here, unless it is an emergency. Watching over her is very helpful. Do you know where he might be or if he is doing something else?"

"Good, if you stay with Miss Alexander brother I will go and find Master Nassa."
Your sister offered.
"You are her Cabalmate after all."

"Thank you," he said. "Otherwise, we can call him. It would not be unusual to request a healer to the infirmary, after all."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 12.10.19 19:01

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:Kira looked at you and sigh.
"Lita is a good servant, a good companion...if you guys are not going to harm her I am glad she is here, she would make a good...ehm what do the Traditions call them...a Custos, she is hard working and obedient and I bet the Traditions will treat her better than the Labyrinth would without me or my Mentor there to protect her."
The girl sigh again.
"But I do not want her to see me like this, it will scare her."
She lifted her hands to illustrate her point, which was a mistake and she cried out in pain.
"Fuck...fuck it hurts!"

"Having the infirmary so far away might not have been the greatest idea admittedly." Serge said with a frown, pulling out hit notepad. "I can numb the pain. Make you ignore it completely. If you'll let me that is."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 19:08

[Boston]

What about if it's a shipment of kit waiting delivery to their base for their Evil Plan?' Nicole replied. 'Or a backup stash for use for survivors if they're beaten? A change of clothes, an envelope of green and a fake ID can make escaping much easier.'

"I am sure that if we find something that it is hard to replace, or something like Tass then we can call the Chief and ask what to do, but just for stuff, it is not worth the risk."
Jon said.
"I assume that is why we have the orders we have."

'No. It's a storage facility - the Fallen only rented one unit in it. Can't torch the whole building; that's like burning down an apartment block simply to get one vampire.'

"This is a bit different though, an apartment block have people in it, you do not want to risk killing someone to get a vampire, but if this is just a storage unit then no one should get hurt if we burn it down."
The Virtual Adept said simply.

'It's a thought... but unlikely. But if we encounter resistance even before getting to the unit, it means whatever is inside is critical - which means we pull back, call it in and wait for orders.'

"Yeah that is fair enough."
The other Technomancer agreed.

'Ideally, we'll spot them before they spot us.' the Etherite replied. 'Does that phone tracking map work on a building the size of the warehouse?'

"Yeah let me tweak it a little and it should work."
Jon said and he begun tapping at his phone.
"So do we drive all the way or do we stop some distance from the building to check it out?"
Henrietta asked.

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"It is best to ask her mentor about that, as he is coming up here, unless it is an emergency. Watching over her is very helpful. Do you know where he might be or if he is doing something else?"

"It is not an emergency so I will ask Master Nassa. I will keep an eye on her, though I am getting another patient up here any moment...hum...I think Master Nassa is down by the Node he said something about setting up an alarm for your Mentor that will let us know if someone who is not supposed to be in the Chantry enters."
Richard said.

"Thank you," he said. "Otherwise, we can call him. It would not be unusual to request a healer to the infirmary, after all."

"I can call him then, one moment, hopefully I don't disturb his working."
Helena said and she walked a bit away from the young Verbena's bed and went on to call Master Nassa. After a few moments she came back.
"Master Nassa says he is on his way up."
Your sister said.
"How is Miss Alexander doing?"
Beatrice was sleeping deeply but her breath was deep and even and her cheeks was rosy from the cold on the roof.

[Steelhaven]

"Having the infirmary so far away might not have been the greatest idea admittedly." Serge said with a frown, pulling out hit notepad. "I can numb the pain. Make you ignore it completely. If you'll let me that is."

"Would it not always be a chance that someone would fall ill at the other end of the building than where you have the infirmary, unless you have one teleporting around, there is always a chance it will be some distance."
Kira said sourly.
"It depends on how...you do your magick and what you are planning on doing."
The girl whimpered clearly not trusting you yet.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 12.10.19 19:25

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"It is not an emergency so I will ask Master Nassa. I will keep an eye on her, though I am getting another patient up here any moment...hum...I think Master Nassa is down by the Node he said something about setting up an alarm for your Mentor that will let us know if someone who is not supposed to be in the Chantry enters."
Richard said.

"Ah, that is very important; I think that she is alright enough to wait until after he is done with that?"

"I can call him then, one moment, hopefully I don't disturb his working."
Helena said

'If he does not answer then he is busy, and we will simply wait," he suggested, "Unless you think it would be better to go see for yourself. Eitehr way, please do let him know that it is not an immediate emergency so he completes what he needs to do," he suggested.

and she walked a bit away from the young Verbena's bed and went on to call Master Nassa. After a few moments she came back.
"Master Nassa says he is on his way up."
Your sister said.
"How is Miss Alexander doing?"

"He said she was fine, just tired, to me she seems the same."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 20:02

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"Ah, that is very important; I think that she is alright enough to wait until after he is done with that?"

"She will be fine Adley, Bee is exhausted, Seekings can take it out of you, and she have been through an enormous trauma and is still healing and she have not eaten or slept enough since...well you know, so she have passed out, she needs rest and food, and she will be fine."
Richard assured you.

If he does not answer then he is busy, and we will simply wait," he suggested, "Unless you think it would be better to go see for yourself. Eitehr way, please do let him know that it is not an immediate emergency so he completes what he needs to do," he suggested.

"I will let him know that Miss Alexander is fine but exhausted."
Helena said.
"And I will call Master Nassa once and if he do not reply I will go and talk with him."

"He said she was fine, just tired, to me she seems the same."

"She probably just need to sleep. I remember you was pretty out of it after your first Seeking brother, and you was in good health beforehand, our pater was so worried about you, after all you where always his favorite."
Helena said with a chuckle.
"Listen if you want to stay with your Cabalmate I could continue going our rounds, checking that all is as it should be in the Chantry while you stay here."
Your sister offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 12.10.19 20:14

[Boston]

Anja's Post:

'That it is. And why I brought a padlock. Either of you know a way we can seal the unit if we do encounter a stash?'

Anja's Post:

'What about folk who lose their stuff in the flames, eh? Tradesperson loses all their kit to work. Family halfway through moving house lose their possessions. Guy loses all them old photos, books and the like from Gramps' house which they'd not got a chance to sort through yet. Woman who used the unit for work storage loses all her stock and shit for their business making jewellery or whatever.' the Etherite replied. 'No fires. The Mundies using their units don't deserve to have that shit to deal with. And torching the place will draw Mundie attention too.'

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... I'm thinking parking away from the building, but close to a fire escape. So we can make a quick getaway if needed.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 12.10.19 20:34

[Steelhaven - Infirmary]

"She will be fine Adley, Bee is exhausted, Seekings can take it out of you, and she have been through an enormous trauma and is still healing and she have not eaten or slept enough since...well you know, so she have passed out, she needs rest and food, and she will be fine."
Richard assured you

"Alright," he said, mollified. Even so, he fussed a moment, exchanging his sora's coat for a blanket and tucked it around her, pushing stray hair out of her face. He offered the coat back to Helena with a nod of thanks.

"I will let him know that Miss Alexander is fine but exhausted."
Helena said.
"And I will call Master Nassa once and if he do not reply I will go and talk with him."

"Thank you."

"She probably just need to sleep. I remember you was pretty out of it after your first Seeking brother, and you was in good health beforehand, our pater was so worried about you, after all you where always his favorite."
Helena said with a chuckle.
"Listen if you want to stay with your Cabalmate I could continue going our rounds, checking that all is as it should be in the Chantry while you stay here."
Your sister offered.

He looked a bit embarrassed at her teasing him, calling him the favorite, but then he shook his head. "As much as I would like to stay, we have our duties to attend to and they are timely. And it would not help her to stay, when I could be helping to protect her and the chantry. Plus, I rather think her mentor would rather he be with her than I..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 12.10.19 20:48

[Boston]

'That it is. And why I brought a padlock. Either of you know a way we can seal the unit if we do encounter a stash?'

"Unless that thing have some heavy reinforcements and I mean of the less than mundane sort a padlock will likely do nothing to keep a mage who want to get in somewhere from getting in where they want to go."
Jon said with a shrug.
"We could ward the place or perhaps enhance the metal of the lock but it is not going to hold for long."

'What about folk who lose their stuff in the flames, eh? Tradesperson loses all their kit to work. Family halfway through moving house lose their possessions. Guy loses all them old photos, books and the like from Gramps' house which they'd not got a chance to sort through yet. Woman who used the unit for work storage loses all her stock and shit for their business making jewellery or whatever.' the Etherite replied. 'No fires. The Mundies using their units don't deserve to have that shit to deal with. And torching the place will draw Mundie attention too.'

"Yeah...okey...okey you are right."
Jon said with a sigh.
"We don't torch the place, we see what is there and go back and rapport in as instructed."

Hmm... I'm thinking parking away from the building, but close to a fire escape. So we can make a quick getaway if needed.'

"If the building even have a fire escape, who knows if it is up to code around here, but why don't I look it up."
The Virtual Adept said, yours and Henrietta's phone pinged.
"Oh and I just sent you ladies the tweaked perimeter app so we can keep an eye on things."
He informed you.

[Steelhaven Infirmary]

"Alright," he said, mollified. Even so, he fussed a moment, exchanging his sora's coat for a blanket and tucked it around her, pushing stray hair out of her face. He offered the coat back to Helena with a nod of thanks.

Helena took the coat back and hung it over her arm. Beatrice kept sleeping deeply.
"She is so tiny, it is hard to believe she is really a widderslainte."
Your sister muttered more to herself than to you.

"Thank you."

Your sister just nodded at that.

He looked a bit embarrassed at her teasing him, calling him the favorite, but then he shook his head. "As much as I would like to stay, we have our duties to attend to and they are timely. And it would not help her to stay, when I could be helping to protect her and the chantry. Plus, I rather think her mentor would rather he be with her than I..."

"What if you stay with her until Master Nassa arrive then, we can delay our duties for a few minutes waiting."
Helena said.
"But yes it seams that what we can do for her, is to keep this Chantry safe until she is strong enough to protect herself, so once the master healer gets here we should continue our rounds."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next