Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

5 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:13 am

[Villa]

Colin pondered, "Perhaps it's a bit out of my reach... but it might be worth a look, to see what Angus might have looked like as a man grown."

"Do feel free to Mr Wainwright I have looked though and seen several different ways my apprentice could have grown up, but like I said such options are always foggy due to free will and the future not being predestined it is hard to see exactly what would have been his fate as that would have been up to him if he had lived."
Tremain said sadly.

He nodded and told Darrian the address, "That would seem to be the most practical solution, all told."

"Very well thank you Mr Wainwright."
Darrian said as he made a note of the address in a leather bound book.

He glanced at Jeffry, "Now, Sir, with the Labyrinth contained in the troll, where will we be bringing it to get in? I can tidy up the living room here and join you after that's done."

"For now we keep the Labyrinth contained here as we ready the strike team, then we move in."
Jeffry said.
"So for now the circle need to remain ont he floor so there is not much to clean up yet but thank you for the offer Mr Wainwright."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Sad Chronomancer, Useful Cats and a old Exemplar IC Thread 48

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:39 am

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"Do feel free to Mr Wainwright I have looked though and seen several different ways my apprentice could have grown up, but like I said such options are always foggy due to free will and the future not being predestined it is hard to see exactly what would have been his fate as that would have been up to him if he had lived."
Tremain said sadly.
Colin nodded, "I personally find that given the same circumstances, people will make the same choices, not as a matter of predestination, but as a matter of how people make decisions. But circumstances can shift quickly, and some times, a decision is based on a random factor like a flip of a coin, or the draw of a card... I don't think we'll ever know what would have been his fate, had he lived, but we might see a glimpse of the man he could have been, regardless of the circumstances..."

Anja wrote:"For now we keep the Labyrinth contained here as we ready the strike team, then we move in."
Jeffry said.
"So for now the circle need to remain ont he floor so there is not much to clean up yet but thank you for the offer Mr Wainwright."
He nodded, "Very well, I will see Master Gileppe out, then, shall I? As a matter of courtesy, of course, I doubt Uncle Willard will experience any confusions about his presence."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:53 am

[Villa]

Colin nodded, "I personally find that given the same circumstances, people will make the same choices, not as a matter of predestination, but as a matter of how people make decisions. But circumstances can shift quickly, and some times, a decision is based on a random factor like a flip of a coin, or the draw of a card... I don't think we'll ever know what would have been his fate, had he lived, but we might see a glimpse of the man he could have been, regardless of the circumstances..."

"Like I said I have taken glimpses at possible ways that Angus would have ended up, but it get fuzzy for when we are talking about no longer possible futures there are so many variables. The thing is there are so many factors involved in decicion making and while one with dicination can get an idea of a likely outcome if nothing different are done it is far from certain, and when we are not talking about a future, but a future that will never be what you get will be fuzzy."
Tremain replied with a sigh.

He nodded, "Very well, I will see Master Gileppe out, then, shall I? As a matter of courtesy, of course, I doubt Uncle Willard will experience any confusions about his presence."

"Yes please do that Mr Wainwright and thank you for your help and for deciding to trust us Master Gileppe."
Jeffry said and The Exemplar nodded.
"You are welcome Master Morgan."
He then turned towards Colin.
"Well should we go then Traditionalist and I do believe the guardian spirit likely see me as another spirit and little else, which would not be untrue, and he have seen that I am friendly so I doubt that he mind my pressence.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:00 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"Like I said I have taken glimpses at possible ways that Angus would have ended up, but it get fuzzy for when we are talking about no longer possible futures there are so many variables. The thing is there are so many factors involved in decicion making and while one with dicination can get an idea of a likely outcome if nothing different are done it is far from certain, and when we are not talking about a future, but a future that will never be what you get will be fuzzy."
Tremain replied with a sigh.
Colin nodded, "I've seen a few futures that won't happen like that anymore... Pasts that never were, though... Well, it's an interesting branch of divination, if nothing else."

Anja wrote:"Yes please do that Mr Wainwright and thank you for your help and for deciding to trust us Master Gileppe."
Jeffry said and The Exemplar nodded.
"You are welcome Master Morgan."
He then turned towards Colin.
"Well should we go then Traditionalist and I do believe the guardian spirit likely see me as another spirit and little else, which would not be untrue, and he have seen that I am friendly so I doubt that he mind my pressence.
He nodded, to Jeffry, "I'll be back shortly, then."
He gestured to Tremain and headed for the door, "I agree, Sir, he's unlikely to see you as a threat, though we did have a bit of a scuffle here with a Banshee earlier tonight, that ended with another guardian spirit performing an act of violence against said banshee in the defense of one of my Cabalmates... so it might be best to come along in case there's something else out here that might be lurking at the gate."

Heading down the driveway, Colin spoke softly to Tremain once the others couldn't hear, "So, if you were to opt to return to mortal life, for a chance at later Ascension, could I rely on your support to heal the Traditions? That still, of course, would depend on rediscovering de Medici's miracle, which may or may not be within the hidden Grimoire..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:38 pm

[Villa]

Colin nodded, "I've seen a few futures that won't happen like that anymore... Pasts that never were, though... Well, it's an interesting branch of divination, if nothing else."

"It is interesting, but I prefer not to turture myself with it, with trying to find out what life Angus could have had if he had not been murdered. I would love to find out if he have reincarnated and who his reincarnation is, but could have beens...I have seen a few of them and it is just to painful."
Tremain muttered sadly his hands gently fondling the locket around his neck.

He nodded, to Jeffry, "I'll be back shortly, then."

Jeffry just nodded to this.

He gestured to Tremain and headed for the door, "I agree, Sir, he's unlikely to see you as a threat, though we did have a bit of a scuffle here with a Banshee earlier tonight, that ended with another guardian spirit performing an act of violence against said banshee in the defense of one of my Cabalmates... so it might be best to come along in case there's something else out here that might be lurking at the gate."

"Very well Traditionalist, your pressence is not unwelcome, it is not likely the guardian spirit will attack me even if something else was to attack the villa but you may certinly walk me to the gate if you so wish."
The Exemplar agreed with a nod.

Heading down the driveway, Colin spoke softly to Tremain once the others couldn't hear, "So, if you were to opt to return to mortal life, for a chance at later Ascension, could I rely on your support to heal the Traditions? That still, of course, would depend on rediscovering de Medici's miracle, which may or may not be within the hidden Grimoire..."

Tremain looked at the Orphan for a moment then he said.
"It depend what you had in mind for such healing Mr Wainwright. Your statement is vauge so I can nto commit to a blanket agreement to aid in anything you think will help heal what aids the Traditions."
He replied.
"If it is even possible for me to become mortal again and if I would desire to be so if it was possible."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:47 pm

[Ritual Room, 12.30]

He watched Nicole and Serge as they prepared her to 'go back' to her former self, a bit of growing trepidation and second hand embarrassment growing. He felt as if he were intruding, hearing something he shouldn't even though not much of what Serge said seemed terribly revealing. Serge had seemed to go into some kind of trance, and he tried not to pay attention to what was said as it wasn't really for him, though the chanting around him sort of all melded everything together into one event.

[Ritual Room, later]

"If you stand in the center of the circle Sodalis and hold Miss Alexander's dagger and focus on Amadeus and the strong, even if negative feelings between you, that might be enough of a connection to help find the man."
George said and he gestured towards the center of the chalk circle with his thin, old hand.

He nodded and headed into the center of the circle. He took the dagger and quickly made the blade as safe as he could, with a handkerchief and then held it by the hilt again, in a neutral position, tip downward. He tried to summon up Amadeus's anger, which he knew were not locally in time long ago, but having spent time as himself but younger, it felt like longer. Still, it was not forgettable. Adley had experienced the older mage disgruntled or even angry in general towards the Order, and it's members but now it had become personal. It was clear the older mage knew about his past life being a Flambeau as well, contemporary to when he'd seen his apprentices killed and died himself, so long ago. Much of the time before the bubble had been set up he'd spent glaring at him, and he thought of that, what felt synonymous to him as a storm front, an oppressive force of nature.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:51 pm

[Ritual Room, later]

He nodded and headed into the center of the circle. He took the dagger and quickly made the blade as safe as he could, with a handkerchief and then held it by the hilt again, in a neutral position, tip downward. He tried to summon up Amadeus's anger, which he knew were not locally in time long ago, but having spent time as himself but younger, it felt like longer. Still, it was not forgettable. Adley had experienced the older mage disgruntled or even angry in general towards the Order, and it's members but now it had become personal. It was clear the older mage knew about his past life being a Flambeau as well, contemporary to when he'd seen his apprentices killed and died himself, so long ago. Much of the time before the bubble had been set up he'd spent glaring at him, and he thought of that, what felt synonymous to him as a storm front, an oppressive force of nature.

"You can keep the dagger, you are basically the Arcane Connection for this working Sodalis and so is the dagger."
Crexia said before the ritual begun. You felt energies flare up around you, focusing on the link of anger and hurt you had to Amadeus but also the link he had to his life tree though the dagger. Complex chanting filled the room and you felt a little dizzy, but then suddenly Amadeus was there beside you in the circle, the old Verbena was unconcious though and he was pretty pale but he was breathing evenly. The four ritualists drew their breaths and finished the ritual, they where clearly tired now, this had been a hard working to pull off. George was the first to rush over to Amadeus's side.
"Can you help him Mara?"
He asked the fay maga and she nodded and sat down next to the Verbena as well.
"I will try."
She muttered as she put her plump hands on Amadeus' chest.
"He is fine, he is overwealmed to the point where it have knocked him unconcious but he is not hurt."
The large woman decalred and George drew a breath of relief then he turned to you.
"Thank you Sodalis...for your help in saving my Cabalmate, I mean it child, thank you."
He said as he looked up at you from where he was kneeling at the unconcious Verbena's side.
"Yes thank you young warrior."
Mara said warmly.Crexia just gave you a polite nod and Vanja slumped againt the wall, completley spent from all of the magick she had helped working.
"Shit that was intense...so is he going to be ok?"
The Cultist asked and Mara nodded.
"That he will child...that he will, now let us get him off this cold floor and over to somewhere he can recover."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:11 am

[Ritual Room, later]

"You can keep the dagger, you are basically the Arcane Connection for this working Sodalis and so is the dagger."
Crexia said before the ritual begun.

"Yes, ma'am." As the ritual went on around him, he tried to concentrate on those memories and feelings, but his head began to spin as if he had vertigo, and by the end of it he wanted to sit down in place. Thankfully, though Amadeus appeared, as if out of nowhere, or nowhen. Adley stood a moment, then shook his head as if to clear it as the others gathered to see if he was alright. He backed out of the way, watching anxiously as Mara checked him over, and then sighed in relief as she said he wasn't dead. Not back in action, but at least not dead. Still, they were going to need help now.

"There's no need to thank me, he saved us, and we helped him, and anyway it's only the right thing to do, saying you're welcome doesn't really seem appropriate, sir and ma'am. But we need someone to help if he's going to be out for a while..." He made to move to help carry him to the sofa, then hesitated just a moment hoping he wouldn't mind him touching him, before continuing.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:51 am

[Ritual Room, later]

Anja wrote:"Yes...yes off course."
Richard said as he finished examining Bianca and lifted her gently into his arms and carried her to Amadeus' sofa where he laid her down and put a blanket over her. Thomas nodded as he looked up at the roof.
"I am fine, I was just worried about Bianca since she just waited like...all of a sudden."
The young Void Engineer replied.
"Don't worry about me I am perfectly fine."

"Honestly people fainting randomly is a pretty common occurrence around us."
Serge said with a shrug. "And it's not always bad. I mean...most of the time its bad. But not always. Glad to hear you all right though. Hectic day I know. But I think we're reaching the final stages of it."

(OOC: Thanks! You know I wrote that spell up during the fourm maintenance. Had a mini heart attack when I pressed submit and saw the maintenance error. Thankfully I was able to get back what I wrote.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:23 am

[Ritual Room, later]

Yes, ma'am." As the ritual went on around him, he tried to concentrate on those memories and feelings, but his head began to spin as if he had vertigo, and by the end of it he wanted to sit down in place. Thankfully, though Amadeus appeared, as if out of nowhere, or nowhen. Adley stood a moment, then shook his head as if to clear it as the others gathered to see if he was alright. He backed out of the way, watching anxiously as Mara checked him over, and then sighed in relief as she said he wasn't dead. Not back in action, but at least not dead. Still, they were going to need help now.

"There's no need to thank me, he saved us, and we helped him, and anyway it's only the right thing to do, saying you're welcome doesn't really seem appropriate, sir and ma'am. But we need someone to help if he's going to be out for a while..." He made to move to help carry him to the sofa, then hesitated just a moment hoping he wouldn't mind him touching him, before continuing.

"I am not completely sure how long Amadeus will take to recover, we will have to see when he wakes up."
Mara said, she helped you get Amadeus of the floor, she found it hard to rise herself, but once she was on her feet, you found that she was strong, many overweight pepole could find getting their bulk up hard but carrying around all that weight made for strong muscles.
"Let us get him off the floor."
The Deaconess said as Crexia offered a hand down to George to help the old Guernicus up as well.

As you started moving Amadeus he stirred and moaned, he opened his steel gray eyes but he did not seam to really be aware of his surroundings yet.

[Ritual Room, later]

"Honestly people fainting randomly is a pretty common occurrence around us." Serge said with a shrug. "And it's not always bad. I mean...most of the time its bad. But not always. Glad to hear you all right though. Hectic day I know. But I think we're reaching the final stages of it."

"Well someone faitning during a Cultist celebration is nto the same as someone just falling down as they stand or walk."
Richard said. Thomas nodded.
"Yeah it have been quite a day."
The kid said with a sigh.
"Well I am glad everyone is going to be fine."

(OOC: I am so happy your great write up was not lost Jeremy.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:49 am

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"It is interesting, but I prefer not to turture myself with it, with trying to find out what life Angus could have had if he had not been murdered. I would love to find out if he have reincarnated and who his reincarnation is, but could have beens...I have seen a few of them and it is just to painful."
Tremain muttered sadly his hands gently fondling the locket around his neck.
Colin nodded, "If I find him, I will let you know, soon as I am able to."

Anja wrote:Tremain looked at the Orphan for a moment then he said.
"It depend what you had in mind for such healing Mr Wainwright. Your statement is vauge so I can nto commit to a blanket agreement to aid in anything you think will help heal what aids the Traditions."
He replied.
"If it is even possible for me to become mortal again and if I would desire to be so if it was possible."
He nodded, "Fair... My plan is, for myself, to found a House on Horizon; a House of Arbitration, where grievances between members of different Traditions can be attempted resolved without the need for trials. It would be a strictly neutral House, not a member of any one Tradition, but seeking harmony between them all - it could probably also serve to help resolve matters between two members of the same Tradition quietly, without going through the Tradition's internal adjudication methods, though that would not be an immediate priority. It would not be a House to challenge the Security Office, but more like a way to resolve issues before the Security Office has to intervene. Obviously, this House could not be in a position of owing favours to any of the Traditions; that would compromise its neutrality... and so it would need allies and sponsors not entrenched in the political webs, as well as the approval of the Council of Nine... Not a full-fledged Tradition with a claim to a Seat, just a House, part of no one Tradition, but serving them all."
He frowned, "What, I suppose, House Mercere ought to be; they're unfairly suspected by many of favouring Hermetics in their work..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 am

[Villa]

Colin nodded, "If I find him, I will let you know, soon as I am able to."

"Thank you I appriciate that."
The Exemplar said with a nod.

He nodded, "Fair... My plan is, for myself, to found a House on Horizon; a House of Arbitration, where grievances between members of different Traditions can be attempted resolved without the need for trials. It would be a strictly neutral House, not a member of any one Tradition, but seeking harmony between them all - it could probably also serve to help resolve matters between two members of the same Tradition quietly, without going through the Tradition's internal adjudication methods, though that would not be an immediate priority. It would not be a House to challenge the Security Office, but more like a way to resolve issues before the Security Office has to intervene. Obviously, this House could not be in a position of owing favours to any of the Traditions; that would compromise its neutrality... and so it would need allies and sponsors not entrenched in the political webs, as well as the approval of the Council of Nine... Not a full-fledged Tradition with a claim to a Seat, just a House, part of no one Tradition, but serving them all."
He frowned, "What, I suppose, House Mercere ought to be; they're unfairly suspected by many of favouring Hermetics in their work..."

Tremain considered what you where saying, he was quiet for some time then he nodded.
"I do like the idea."
He declared.
"And yes if I become mortal again have no reservations to help out with such an endavor, however I am not so sure how many resources I will have when and if I return to being a mortal mage though but I can give what help I am able."
He agreed then he sigh.
"Yes House Mercere do an important job for the Traditions there is a reason why the Union started their assult on the Order of Hermes at the beginning of the war by attacking House Mercere Chantries and way stations, cripeling the Hermetic communications network, the House just carely survived. It is a shame they are not given the respect they are due."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:17 am

[Villa]
Anja wrote:Tremain considered what you where saying, he was quiet for some time then he nodded.
"I do like the idea."
He declared.
"And yes if I become mortal again have no reservations to help out with such an endavor, however I am not so sure how many resources I will have when and if I return to being a mortal mage though but I can give what help I am able."
He agreed then he sigh.
"Yes House Mercere do an important job for the Traditions there is a reason why the Union started their assult on the Order of Hermes at the beginning of the war by attacking House Mercere Chantries and way stations, cripeling the Hermetic communications network, the House just carely survived. It is a shame they are not given the respect they are due."
Colin smiled thinly, "The First Protocol dictates that your word should easily have quite a bit of weight to it, material resources notwithstanding."
He frowned, "As for House Mercere, their problem is twofold - it's not respect, in and of itself, they are not given, but they have a lot of... former Awakened members, and those unsettle most Awakened Magi; I suppose they see a part of themselves reflected back. The other issue is that, as I said, they are a Hermetic House, and not everyone trusts them as well as they deserve..."

He shook his head as they came down to the gate, "Well... be safe, and we'll meet again soon. Please try not to upset my shop clerk, she's a Sleeper, I've found no good reason to expose her to our world beyond my having a few odd customers visiting. She's the soul of discretion, but too many pushes might drive her to question things that she'd be safer not knowing of."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:34 pm

[Villa]

Colin smiled thinly, "The First Protocol dictates that your word should easily have quite a bit of weight to it, material resources notwithstanding."

"That is true enough."
Tremain commented.
"Though I do not desire command over anyone. If I return to being mortal it is in order to continue my alchemical process instead of being stuck in a illusion of the white stage."

He frowned, "As for House Mercere, their problem is twofold - it's not respect, in and of itself, they are not given, but they have a lot of... former Awakened members, and those unsettle most Awakened Magi; I suppose they see a part of themselves reflected back. The other issue is that, as I said, they are a Hermetic House, and not everyone trusts them as well as they deserve..."

"Well it is a bit uncomofrtable to be around those who have lost...their Crown, but I think others should rather look to the strength of those who manage to stay alive despite such a horrible thing having happen to them, rather than to their own fear that it might happen to them."
The Exemplair said then he nodded.
"But yes they are a Hermetic House that is true so they can not be neutral."

He shook his head as they came down to the gate, "Well... be safe, and we'll meet again soon. Please try not to upset my shop clerk, she's a Sleeper, I've found no good reason to expose her to our world beyond my having a few odd customers visiting. She's the soul of discretion, but too many pushes might drive her to question things that she'd be safer not knowing of."

"I will make sure to take on a human form when I come calling."
Tremain replied then he gave a slight bow.
"Good luck today Traditionalist you will need it."
And then you stood alone on the road leading up to the villa as Tremain simply vanished, no longer bothering to maintain the illusion of the human body, a wind blew through the garden and then he was gone.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:46 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:"That is true enough."
Tremain commented.
"Though I do not desire command over anyone. If I return to being mortal it is in order to continue my alchemical process instead of being stuck in a illusion of the white stage."
Colin nodded, "I don't desire command, either, but having your counsel gracefully received is perhaps even better."

Anja wrote:"Well it is a bit uncomofrtable to be around those who have lost...their Crown, but I think others should rather look to the strength of those who manage to stay alive despite such a horrible thing having happen to them, rather than to their own fear that it might happen to them."
The Exemplair said then he nodded.
"But yes they are a Hermetic House that is true so they can not be neutral."
He nodded, "And yet, they do take some pride in not giving the Order preferential treatment, so far as they are able to."

Anja wrote:"I will make sure to take on a human form when I come calling."
Tremain replied then he gave a slight bow.
"Good luck today Traditionalist you will need it."
And then you stood alone on the road leading up to the villa as Tremain simply vanished, no longer bothering to maintain the illusion of the human body, a wind blew through the garden and then he was gone.
He looked after the disappearing wind, then sighed, "I know we will... And not just tonight."
He started trudging up to the villa again, sending a quick message to Dino, 'How goes the defense of the tree? Any casualties or fatalities?'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:45 pm

[Villa]

Colin nodded, "I don't desire command, either, but having your counsel gracefully received is perhaps even better."

"Well that much I can offer at least if I ever return to the Traditions."
Tremain replied with a nod.

He nodded, "And yet, they do take some pride in not giving the Order preferential treatment, so far as they are able to."

"Yes I have heard that House Mercere pride themselves on putting their jobs beofre their loyalty to the Order of Hermes."
The Exemplar replied.
"They are quite admirable."

He looked after the disappearing wind, then sighed, "I know we will... And not just tonight."
He started trudging up to the villa again, sending a quick message to Dino, 'How goes the defense of the tree? Any casualties or fatalities?'

You got a reply back from Dino.
"None of mine is dead...the same can not be said for the attackers, they suddenly started screaming, we took advantage of the opertunity. The damned Ananasi who came to our aid say the tree is still under attack from afar though but how much you can trust the blood drinking monster is unclear."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:07 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Dino.
"None of mine is dead...the same can not be said for the attackers, they suddenly started screaming, we took advantage of the opertunity. The damned Ananasi who came to our aid say the tree is still under attack from afar though but how much you can trust the blood drinking monster is unclear."
Colin frowned and typed back, 'In the case of this Ananasi, I believe the amount is "as much as you can trust Tane". I'll pass on word about the ongoing attack.'
He then typed up a message to Helena, 'Am told the attackers at the tree are no longer available, but attack on tree is still ongoing remotely. Not quite in a position to accurately reach out and sever any connection, please make haste. Also, everyone here safe and unharmed, transfer successful.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:38 pm

[Villa]

Colin frowned and typed back, 'In the case of this Ananasi, I believe the amount is "as much as you can trust Tane". I'll pass on word about the ongoing attack.'

You got a reply back from Dino which said.
"Thank you,and I do trust Mr Karyak, but this Ananasi...she is creepy, well war is war and she have been useful for now."

He then typed up a message to Helena, 'Am told the attackers at the tree are no longer available, but attack on tree is still ongoing remotely. Not quite in a position to accurately reach out and sever any connection, please make haste. Also, everyone here safe and unharmed, transfer successful.'

You got a reply from Helena which said.
"So none of the Nephandi at the tree still lives? The tree are being attacked from afar? How is it being attacked are someone trying to drain it from afar? I will pass the message on and see what can be done. Good about the transfer I am relieved."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:23 pm

[Ritual Room, later]

As you started moving Amadeus he stirred and moaned, he opened his steel gray eyes but he did not seam to really be aware of his surroundings yet.

"Of course," he said, as the others explained they weren't sure how long he was going to be out for. Then he settled him onto the couch, with a cushion under his head, trying to make him comfortable.

// D: I hate when that happens, I also had a post but it wasn't nearly as long or detailed as that one. Lol, I know I should write it separately but I almost always forget. Glad you could recover it.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:33 pm

[Ritual Room, later]

You got Amadeus up the stairs to his own room together with Mara, the problem was that there was already somone on his coach, Bianca was there also unconcious. Richard let you and Mara in, he looked worried when he saw the state of Amadeus. Serge was also there clearly trying to help.

(OOC: I assume you take Amadeus to his rooms as there are no sofas in the ritual rooms.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:11 pm

[Amadeus's rooms]

He glanced at the couch and Bianca, and Serge and frowned. "Is she okay?" he said, spotting Bianca laid out. "Well, perhaps the doctor can look him over and then he can stay in my room. Or I can set him a bedroll at least in here," he said, thinking out loud as much as to Mara.

// ooc - whups I keep thinking they are in George's rooms still >. < Sorry, I know I even tagged it lol. Well, at the very least the doctor is there and can check him over.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:25 pm

[Amadeus's rooms]

He glanced at the couch and Bianca, and Serge and frowned. "Is she okay?" he said, spotting Bianca laid out. "Well, perhaps the doctor can look him over and then he can stay in my room. Or I can set him a bedroll at least in here," he said, thinking out loud as much as to Mara.

"She is overwealmed, probably due to the attack on the World Tree but she is fine, she should wake up soon."
Richard said then he nodded.
"Your room is close by so we can just set him down on your sofa, or on Bee's sofa for that matter and I can look him over.""
Richard said then he noticed that Mara was there and he gave the Deaconess a deep bow. Mara smiled in return and nodded.
"Yes let us find a place where he can rest."
She agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:42 pm

[Ritual Room, later]

Anja wrote:"Well someone faitning during a Cultist celebration is nto the same as someone just falling down as they stand or walk."
Richard said. Thomas nodded.
"Yeah it have been quite a day."
The kid said with a sigh.
"Well I am glad everyone is going to be fine."
Adley wrote:"Of course," he said, as the others explained they weren't sure how long he was going to be out for. Then he settled him onto the couch, with a cushion under his head, trying to make him comfortable.
Anja wrote:You got Amadeus up the stairs to his own room together with Mara, the problem was that there was already somone on his coach, Bianca was there also unconcious. Richard let you and Mara in, he looked worried when he saw the state of Amadeus. Serge was also there clearly trying to help.
Adley wrote:He glanced at the couch and Bianca, and Serge and frowned. "Is she okay?" he said, spotting Bianca laid out. "Well, perhaps the doctor can look him over and then he can stay in my room. Or I can set him a bedroll at least in here," he said, thinking out loud as much as to Mara.
Anja wrote:"She is overwealmed, probably due to the attack on the World Tree but she is fine, she should wake up soon."
Richard said then he nodded.
"Your room is close by so we can just set him down on your sofa, or on Bee's sofa for that matter and I can look him over.""
Richard said then he noticed that Mara was there and he gave the Deaconess a deep bow. Mara smiled in return and nodded.
"Yes let us find a place where he can rest."
She agreed.

"Oh hell yeah. He's back!" Serge said upon seeing Master Nassa. "And yeah she should be fine. She collapsed but I managed to calm her down. Dr. Lee's handling the rest. How's Master Nassa doing?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:41 pm

[Villa]
Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Dino which said.
"Thank you,and I do trust Mr Karyak, but this Ananasi...she is creepy, well war is war and she have been useful for now."
Colin smiled wryly as he replied, 'I will take a creepy ally over a false one, any day of the week.'

Anja wrote:You got a reply from Helena which said.
"So none of the Nephandi at the tree still lives? The tree are being attacked from afar? How is it being attacked are someone trying to drain it from afar? I will pass the message on and see what can be done. Good about the transfer I am relieved."
He typed back, 'That appears to be the exact case. if I were there, I might have done something about it, but I lack the proper links to work on the tree safely and precisely from here. Seems the main strike will take place from here shortly.'

He strolled back inside, closing the front door quietly behind him before returning to the living room, "Well, I just got confirmation, the Fallen at the Life Tree appear to have been dealt with in a permanent manner, but someone is remotely draining the tree still. Miss Mar's team is underway, though. Also, she's quite relieved the villa is not a smoldering wreck due to a case of angry Exemplar, it seems."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:50 pm

[Amadeus's Room One in the Morning]

"Oh hell yeah. He's back!" Serge said upon seeing Master Nassa. "And yeah she should be fine. She collapsed but I managed to calm her down. Dr. Lee's handling the rest. How's Master Nassa doing?"

"That is good to hear young Artist. I believe Amadeus to shall recover given a bit of rest. His life patterns are strong and hale and his breathing nad hearth are healthy but he is tired and overwealmed also, getting lost in time can be distressing after all."
Mara said with a warm smile.
"How good of you to help Miss Rozzo child."
She added kindly.

[Villa]

Colin smiled wryly as he replied, 'I will take a creepy ally over a false one, any day of the week.'

"You do have a point, but Ananasi are not created by Gaia like us and other Fera they are just so different, but for now the woman have proven her worth in battle at least."
Was the reply from Dino the werewolf did not seam convinced.

He typed back, 'That appears to be the exact case. if I were there, I might have done something about it, but I lack the proper links to work on the tree safely and precisely from here. Seems the main strike will take place from here shortly.'

You got a reply back from Helena,
"Well my Mentor took the Tribunal's second best teleporter with him to the villa, one of the Virtual Adepts from Westchapel. I will pass the message along and get eveyrone ready."
Clearly the Hermetic did not like using names in messages.

He strolled back inside, closing the front door quietly behind him before returning to the living room, "Well, I just got confirmation, the Fallen at the Life Tree appear to have been dealt with in a permanent manner, but someone is remotely draining the tree still. Miss Mar's team is underway, though. Also, she's quite relieved the villa is not a smoldering wreck due to a case of angry Exemplar, it seems."

"Well the only good Nephandus is a dead Nephandus."
Jeffry grunted.
"Though I would have liked to interrogate a few of the attackers before they met their end the important thing right now is to keep their grubby hands of the Verbena World Tree."
The Hermetic continued.
"I could try to set up a firewall to prevent remote accsess of the Life Tree."
Chris offered.
"I am glad that my filia is underway and also I am quite relieved as well that we are not standing in a crater at the moment."
The Security Chief commented, which made Darrian frown and Chris chuckle.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next