Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

5 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:31 pm

[Labyrinth Team #1, 2.30]

Anja's Post:

'So... plan?' Nicole replied, looking to Crexia. Clearly expecting more than 'be careful'.

[Crexia can think whatever she so wishes. Merely adding a point which I should have put in as a 'stage direction' earlier. Plus, Nick thought 'checking' would be 'shift all the books and bookcase to check' which would take time and might put her back out.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Nameless Spirit, Storming a Labyrinth and Two Tree Women IC Thread 50

Post by Adley Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:08 pm

[Labyrinth foyer again 230]

Colin fellt a powerful blow hitting him in his midsection, it did not do much harm, it would leave a bad bruise, but not much beyond that but it would knock the air out of his lungs and knocked him to the floor, then a scream to rage started filling the chamber, a horrible shrieking that was felt more than heard.
slowing the spirits down as Amadeus banished the other spirit that should not be, that did not belong in this reality, the opressive feeling lifted but Jodelle's scream still resounded hurting, it was so filled with grief and torment and the toher specters seamed to draw strenght from that scream as they fought against the thickened Gauntlet to get at the mages beyond.
He grunted as he got back on his feet, "I'm sorry, Jodelle, but I have less room to withdraw in this than you do..."
Glancing around for other spirits or ghosts he could target, then staggering briefly at the sound of the scream, he frowned, "Alright, so that didn't work as I'd hoped. I'm open to suggestions; seems I can't see ghosts as well if they're in the... what's the name, Shadowlands?"
"Center of the room Mr Wainwright I believe something is trying to keep them from coming through."
Mr Amilie said.
"I have banished two Umbroods and are going to try to pick off the ghsots, but no they are not fully manifested other than the one who is screaming who seam to move between states of reality."
Amadeus grunted.

He scowled at the horrible sound that suddenly pierced the air. The spirits seemed to double efforts to manifest but couldn't quite yet. He chanced a glance to see if Colin was alright. "I've thickened the Gauntlet; not fighting a half dozen of these at once is easier...won't last forever," he told him. "Need to deal with her, she's the only one I couldn't get in the spell."

// went to bed early sorry

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:57 pm

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:The old mage opened the door. George looked a bit tired and drawn, after all he had not gotten any rest in the time bubble as he had to be awake and maintain it while the rest of you slept so he had been up for allot of hours by now. The Primus still smiled kindly to Serge when he saw him.
"Just on time Mr Yager, do come in, I have some cookies fresh out of the oven I think you will like."
He said and he moved to the side so you could enter his apartment.

"I apologize for bothering so late Primus." Serge said politely, wondering if bothering the Primus was truly in his best interest. He still accepted the Primus's hospitality and entered the apartment.

Anja wrote:You saw Helena sitting in a chair having a cup of tea, the Falmbeau gave you a nod as she saw you.
"There you are Mr Yager how did your work on the ward go?"
The war maga asked. The Primus apartment smelled of sweet tea, old books and freshly baked cookies.

"It went well for a ward considering the time constraints. Thankfully I had an art project that I'd been working on for 3 months now. That served as a pretty good focus for the ward." he said, "Did you learn anything new?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Anja wrote:"Yes you said as much that you had adopted Gabriel's apprentice. How is the girl doing?"
Jodelle said then she sigh.
"The point still stands though in trying to prevent a prophechy one often bring it about."
Colin smiled, "She's doing quite well. Quite well indeed."

Anja wrote:"Center of the room Mr Wainwright I believe something is trying to keep them from coming through."
Mr Amilie said.
"I have banished two Umbroods and are going to try to pick off the ghsots, but no they are not fully manifested other than the one who is screaming who seam to move between states of reality."
Amadeus grunted.
S7trif3 wrote:He scowled at the horrible sound that suddenly pierced the air. The spirits seemed to double efforts to manifest but couldn't quite yet. He chanced a glance to see if Colin was alright. "I've thickened the Gauntlet; not fighting a half dozen of these at once is easier...won't last forever," he told him. "Need to deal with her, she's the only one I couldn't get in the spell."
He nodded, then looked around the room, "Jodelle's shriek is... hm... I wonder if i can do something about that?"
He narrowed his eyes, using his glasses for a Focus, and tried to soften the sound of Jodelle's voice, draw it down toward a more motherly, sweet tone, like someone singing a lullaby.

((OOC: So, Forces 2, trying to modulate the sound. Arete roll: 2,3,7. Probably not going to greatly affect the sound, but perhaps a little...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:15 pm

'So... plan?' Nicole replied, looking to Crexia. Clearly expecting more than 'be careful'.

"As we neither know the number of enemies Miss Bouchard or the layout beyond the ward, there is not much of a plan to be made for now other than taking out what come at us."
Crexia said simply.
"We can try to call the Massassa, Mr Amelie and see if his powers is of mor euse to get us our directions than mr Sherman's spell."

He scowled at the horrible sound that suddenly pierced the air. The spirits seemed to double efforts to manifest but couldn't quite yet. He chanced a glance to see if Colin was alright. "I've thickened the Gauntlet; not fighting a half dozen of these at once is easier...won't last forever," he told him. "Need to deal with her, she's the only one I couldn't get in the spell."

Colin seamed to be ok, he was bloody but looked to be unharmed. Amadeus nodded.
"I will see if I can get rid of a few more of them before they break through if the rest of you deal with the loose spectre."
He said as he continued to carve symbols into his own arms and chanting, he had now completley sifted from Hermetic methods to completely using his own more familliar blood magick.

Colin smiled, "She's doing quite well. Quite well indeed."

"That is good to hear, she is a good kid."
Jodelle said with a grin.
"Little Devouer of Featuses."
She muttered.

He nodded, then looked around the room, "Jodelle's shriek is... hm... I wonder if i can do something about that?"
He narrowed his eyes, using his glasses for a Focus, and tried to soften the sound of Jodelle's voice, draw it down toward a more motherly, sweet tone, like someone singing a lullaby.

You worked your spell and worked it correctly but nto much happened as Jodelle's scream was not really physical sound and it's main effect seamed to be to strengthen the other ghosts. Anna had by this time started a rote of her own with small precise hand gestures and muttering in Greek, and this did distrupt the scream though it did not completley stop it. Anna glanced at her Mentor.
"I could try again dad?"
The girl offered.

[Steelhaven 2 30]

I apologize for bothering so late Primus." Serge said politely, wondering if bothering the Primus was truly in his best interest. He still accepted the Primus's hospitality and entered the apartment.

"Oh no bother at all child, do come in."
George said as he led you inside and then he went to his kitchen to bring you a plate of milk cokkies with glaze and sprinkles and a glass of milk.
"I understand that you do not like tea Mr Yager but here, perhaps this will be refreshing."
The kindly old magus said as he handed the snack over, took a cookie for himself and then setteled back down into his chair.
"So Mr Yager how may I help you?"
He asked as he regarded the young Cultist.

"It went well for a ward considering the time constraints. Thankfully I had an art project that I'd been working on for 3 months now. That served as a pretty good focus for the ward." he said, "Did you learn anything new?"

"How do you know this art based ward will work when the one you have in place failed to keep the Chimera out?"
Helena asked.
"I learned a few things, one fo them being that these being feed on creativity, while the boring and the mundane weaken them, perhaps a to fantastical, to creative ward would just be an open invitation to them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:26 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"Oh no bother at all child, do come in."
George said as he led you inside and then he went to his kitchen to bring you a plate of milk cokkies with glaze and sprinkles and a glass of milk.
"I understand that you do not like tea Mr Yager but here, perhaps this will be refreshing."
The kindly old magus said as he handed the snack over, took a cookie for himself and then setteled back down into his chair.
"So Mr Yager how may I help you?"
He asked as he regarded the young Cultist.

"Thank you." Serge said, eating the snacks quite happily, "I just wanted to come by and let Ms. Mar know that the chimera ward was up. I also wanted to learn a little bit about those creatures myself. I'm quite interested in them, to put it lightly."

Anja wrote:"How do you know this art based ward will work when the one you have in place failed to keep the Chimera out?"
Helena asked.
"I learned a few things, one fo them being that these being feed on creativity, while the boring and the mundane weaken them, perhaps a to fantastical, to creative ward would just be an open invitation to them."

"Well." Serge said, feeling a little insulted, "That first ward was not created to keep anything out. Its sole purpose was to trick any ward breakers that attempted to pierce through our other defenses while alerting the chantry that such an attempt was made. In fact, its a little miraculous that that ward even told me about the presence of the chimera when it was not designed to do so."

Pausing a little to think about the rest of the answer. "The second ward...I suppose I can't give anything concrete about its effectiveness. Not until I test it out with this guy," he continued gesturing to Rodrigo, "The point you raise is valid. But my personal belief is that these creatures are more at the whims of imagination. If I imagined a great wall surrounding the chantry, you could walk through it just fine. But those chimera would be forced to deal with such a wall, it being much more physical to them."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:26 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"Thank you." Serge said, eating the snacks quite happily, "I just wanted to come by and let Ms. Mar know that the chimera ward was up. I also wanted to learn a little bit about those creatures myself. I'm quite interested in them, to put it lightly."

"Well sit down then young man, and we will see about telling you about them."
The kindly old man said as he filled another cup of tea for himself before he offered a cup to Helena who politely declined.

"Well." Serge said, feeling a little insulted, "That first ward was not created to keep anything out. Its sole purpose was to trick any ward breakers that attempted to pierce through our other defenses while alerting the chantry that such an attempt was made. In fact, its a little miraculous that that ward even told me about the presence of the chimera when it was not designed to do so."

"It seams I was mistaken about the purpose of your first ward then Mr Yager my apologies it do seam it performed quite well."
Helena admitted.
"But how do you know that fighting a creature of creativity with creativity is not just tossing more fuel on the fire?"
She asked.

Pausing a little to think about the rest of the answer. "The second ward...I suppose I can't give anything concrete about its effectiveness. Not until I test it out with this guy," he continued gesturing to Rodrigo, "The point you raise is valid. But my personal belief is that these creatures are more at the whims of imagination. If I imagined a great wall surrounding the chantry, you could walk through it just fine. But those chimera would be forced to deal with such a wall, it being much more physical to them."

You are bouth right Mr Yager and Miss Mar, such beings created from the immagination exist in the mental sphere so imagined barriar if they are made real enough, will stop them, the stuff of the mind is as real to them as the stuff of matter or flesh of the incarnate. If you want to harm them though yes it is creating what the fay call Benality that is the best way to do that, but for a mage, especially one like Mr Yager doing that is not easy, Mr Yager's ward is likely to work though it might not harm this creature."
The old Hermetic said sipping his tea then he smiled.
"And hello Rodrigo."
He said with a smile.
"My are not you a cute one."
The old man said and the slime spider chittered happily.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:52 am

Anja wrote:"That is good to hear, she is a good kid."
Jodelle said with a grin.
"Little Devouer of Featuses."
She muttered.
Colin grinned, "She no longer answers that name... but yes, she's clever and bright."

Anja wrote:You worked your spell and worked it correctly but nto much happened as Jodelle's scream was not really physical sound and it's main effect seamed to be to strengthen the other ghosts. Anna had by this time started a rote of her own with small precise hand gestures and muttering in Greek, and this did distrupt the scream though it did not completley stop it. Anna glanced at her Mentor.
"I could try again dad?"
The girl offered.
He nodded, "Please do, Sweetie, you had more luck than I did."
He looked around, keeping ready to violently defend Anna and Aldis from any other entities popping up in reality to attack them.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 am

Colin grinned, "She no longer answers that name... but yes, she's clever and bright."

"But it is a perfectly good name...well I guess it would not go so well witht he Traditions, I am glad she was saved from...my fate."
Jodelle muttered sadly.

He nodded, "Please do, Sweetie, you had more luck than I did."

Anna nodded and started her working again suddely the uneathly screaming stopped, but by now the ghosts was breaking through the Gauntlet though Amadeus had managed to remove one more of them.

He looked around, keeping ready to violently defend Anna and Aldis from any other entities popping up in reality to attack them.

Suddenly something broke out of the Gauntlet, a man, he could not see Colin as he manifested as a dark shape but he dove for Anna, making the young Orphan cry out and rush to get back out of the way.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:43 am

Anja wrote:Suddenly something broke out of the Gauntlet, a man' he could nto see Colin as he manifested as a dark shape but he dove for Anna, making the young Orphan cry out and rush to get back out of the way.
Colin frowned and stepped in front of Anna, firmly axing the ghost.

((OOC: Dex+Melee, diff 7: 4,6,8,0,0. Ghost probably felt that one, yeah... So that'd be Lethal, 6+whatever surplus successes, if it's a hit... Owie.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:27 pm

The ghost screamed as you hit him and for a moment his shape grew dimmer as he drew back to lick his wounds, then Colin felt a grasping for him, as if the air itself tried to grab at him, but the ghost could nto see Colin or Anna properly so the effect the spirit was justing was just slapping around blindly as the Spectre tried to find his oponents. Anna looked scared behind you but she had started muttering words in Greek again, her plump hands making precise gestures, though you where nto sure what she was trying to do.

(OOC: That is one very unhappy ghost.)

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:41 pm

He gave a nod to Gabby to help him take out whatever ghosts were manifested enough to attack, especially since he wasn't sure where Jodelle was now.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Gabby nodded, she hesitated, Colin seamed to have the male ghost, now little more than a shadow with his injuries well in hand so she threw herself over Jodelle, the spirit was not really fully in this reality but the Bastet through her self at something as she changed her shape into her beautiful and yet deadly war from. Two more spirits broke through the Gauntlet while the last one was being held back by Amadeus who was working to banish it.

Gray leveled his gun at one of the ghosts as he muttered some rhyme and played with some dice in his other hand and for some reason the bullet hit...something and there was a unheard scream of pain. Ryan hissed but then he closed his eyes and the remaining spirit seamed rather confused for a moment, not knowing where to direct it's attack.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:40 pm

Anja wrote:The ghost screamed as you hit him and for a moment his shape grew dimmer as he drew back to lick his wounds, then Colin felt a grasping for him, as if the air itself tried to grab at him, but the ghost could nto see Colin or Anna properly so the effect the spirit was justing was just slapping around blindly as the Spectre tried to find his oponents. Anna looked scared behind you but she had started muttering words in Greek again, her plump hands making precise gestures, though you where nto sure what she was trying to do.
S7trif3 wrote:He gave a nod to Gabby to help him take out whatever ghosts were manifested enough to attack, especially since he wasn't sure where Jodelle was now.
Anja wrote:Gabby nodded, she hesitated, Colin seamed to have the male ghost, now little more than a shadow with his injuries well in hand so she threw herself over Jodelle, the spirit was not really fully in this reality but the Bastet through her self at something as she changed her shape into her beautiful and yet deadly war from. Two more spirits broke through the Gauntlet while the last one was being held back by Amadeus who was working to banish it.

Gray leveled his gun at one of the ghosts as he muttered some rhyme and played with some dice in his other hand and for some reason the bullet hit...something and there was a unheard scream of pain. Ryan hissed but then he closed his eyes and the remaining spirit seamed rather confused for a moment, not knowing where to direct it's attack.
Colin swung the axe at the ghost again with a soft grunt, trying to finish him off before reinforcements could give him trouble, "Master Nassa, you're the most senior here - would you say we seem to have things under control, or should we consult Lady Crexia about the situation?"

((OOC: Another axe swing: 1,3,7,9,0. So two successes, still 6 Lethal if it hits.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:24 am

Since he couldn't quite target Jodelle as Gabby seemed to, he went for the next best option and went for the ghost that Ryan had confused. He aimed a swing with his enchanted weapon.

// dex+melee to attack: 9, 1, 6, 0, 4, 5

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:33 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"Well sit down then young man, and we will see about telling you about them."
The kindly old man said as he filled another cup of tea for himself before he offered a cup to Helena who politely declined.

Serge sat down in a nearby chair.

Anja wrote:"It seams I was mistaken about the purpose of your first ward then Mr Yager my apologies it do seam it performed quite well."
Helena admitted.
"But how do you know that fighting a creature of creativity with creativity is not just tossing more fuel on the fire?"
She asked.
Anja wrote:You are bouth right Mr Yager and Miss Mar, such beings created from the immagination exist in the mental sphere so imagined barriar if they are made real enough, will stop them, the stuff of the mind is as real to them as the stuff of matter or flesh of the incarnate. If you want to harm them though yes it is creating what the fay call Benality that is the best way to do that, but for a mage, especially one like Mr Yager doing that is not easy, Mr Yager's ward is likely to work though it might not harm this creature."
The old Hermetic said sipping his tea then he smiled.
"And hello Rodrigo."
He said with a smile.
"My are not you a cute one."
The old man said and the slime spider chittered happily.

"Eyyyy you can see him too." Serge said with a smile, taking a small bite of his cookie and then holding it up to his shoulders so that the slime spider could have a bite as well. "Anyways yeah, I wouldn't be the best person to put up a wall of Banality around the chantry. I don't want to harm these chimera's. Just stop them from sauntering into the chantry. The ward only needs to last a little while anyways. Until Deaconess O'Connor comes up with a better one."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:52 am

Anja's Post:

'Well, they wouldn't jam an empty area, would they?' Nicole replied, continuing to watch what was ahead of them. 'Is there some way we can start with like an explosive charge to knock out any dug-in enemies or something?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:38 am

Colin swung the axe at the ghost again with a soft grunt, trying to finish him off before reinforcements could give him trouble, "Master Nassa, you're the most senior here - would you say we seem to have things under control, or should we consult Lady Crexia about the situation?"

The axe swing hit something, hit it hard, there was no sound but then one entity was gone from the room. Amadeus glanced around as he carved spirals into his arms.
"We seam to have things in hand Mr Wainwright, let us let Lady Crexia make her way towards my two Cabalmates and their teams, they need help more."

Since he couldn't quite target Jodelle as Gabby seemed to, he went for the next best option and went for the ghost that Ryan had confused. He aimed a swing with his enchanted weapon.

The ghost was to confused to react much as you took a swing at it, you felt your weapon connect with something nto quite there and a man's voice cried out. The spirits now turned and Adley felt something swing by him, a hand perhaps trying to swing at him but missing.

[Steelhaven 2 30]

"Eyyyy you can see him too." Serge said with a smile, taking a small bite of his cookie and then holding it up to his shoulders so that the slime spider could have a bite as well. "Anyways yeah, I wouldn't be the best person to put up a wall of Banality around the chantry. I don't want to harm these chimera's. Just stop them from sauntering into the chantry. The ward only needs to last a little while anyways. Until Deaconess O'Connor comes up with a better one."

"I agree my Cabalmate would be the expert on this, and harming the creatures is not neccesary but I would like to know who sent them, and if they continue to attack us we will have no choice but to defend ourselves."
George replied with a sigh sipping his tea.
"And yes I can see your little friend."
He said with a soft smile as Rordrigo nibbeled on the cookie.

'Well, they wouldn't jam an empty area, would they?' Nicole replied, continuing to watch what was ahead of them. 'Is there some way we can start with like an explosive charge to knock out any dug-in enemies or something?'

"It relaly depend on the nature of their ward Miss Bouchard, if it is easy enough to get rhough then yes I am a Master of Forces."
Crexia commented.
"I am able to create quite a bit of a explosion...then again examining their ward alert our enemies. As to whrever or not the area beyond is empty it could be a junction that they are guarding, we do not know, not for now at least."
The Archmage continued.

(OOC: That is a two succsess hit for Adley that ghost is confused.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Anja wrote:The axe swing hit something, hit it hard, there was no sound but then one entity was gone from the room. Amadeus glanced around as he carved spirals into his arms.
"We seam to have things in hand Mr Wainwright, let us let Lady Crexia make her way towards my two Cabalmates and their teams, they need help more."
Colin nodded, "Very well. We already dealt with a teleporter, a Fallen blood witch, and some right bastard who spewed bugs from his hands; it's a bit of a mess in the recreational wing."

Anja wrote:Since he couldn't quite target Jodelle as Gabby seemed to, he went for the next best option and went for the ghost that Ryan had confused. He aimed a swing with his enchanted weapon.
S7trif3 wrote:The ghost was to confused to react much as you took a swing at it, you felt your weapon connect with something nto quite there and a man's voice cried out. The spirits now turned and Adley felt something swing by him, a hand perhaps trying to swing at him but missing.
He stepped up behind Adley and swung at the nearest ghost, noting the seeming multiple apparitions converging on him, "You seem popular tonight, Amicus."

((OOC: Another swing, then. 3,4,5,7,7. Same procedure etc.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Colin nodded, "Very well. We already dealt with a teleporter, a Fallen blood witch, and some right bastard who spewed bugs from his hands; it's a bit of a mess in the recreational wing."

"The fun never ends in a Labyrinth it seams. We headed back in this direction for Jeffry, Mara and their teams are meeting heavy resistence in the center of the Labyrinth, we came back this way to get to them to aid them, then these spirits got in the way."
Amadeus commented while he continued to carve symbols into his own arms.
"Well I need to focus for a moment to see if I can send one more of these ghosts away."
The Verbena commented and he turned back to the task at hand.

He stepped up behind Adley and swung at the nearest ghost, noting the seeming multiple apparitions converging on him, "You seem popular tonight, Amicus."

That would be the ghost that Adley had hit, this time though the spirit had recovered from whatever Ryan had done to it and it's whispy form stepped out of the way then came at Adley full force trying to get it's ghostly hands on the Hermetic, and probably not for any good purpose, well nothing that would be good for Adley at last.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:05 pm

[labyrinth foyer again 230]

The ghost was to confused to react much as you took a swing at it, you felt your weapon connect with something nto quite there and a man's voice cried out. The spirits now turned and Adley felt something swing by him, a hand perhaps trying to swing at him but missing.
"You seem popular tonight, Amicus."

"You sent me a gift and everything!"

He tried to move a bit as the ghost went for him, but nothing connected. As it came for him, he tried to dodge out of the way.

// alright then one extra goes to dmg pool, base pool is 5 (bashing): 5, 1, 5, 5, 5, 7 - not much of a hit
ooc2: sorry missed the last post. Dex+Athletics: 0, 1, 2, 2, 5 - not much a dodge either, apparently

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:26 pm

You tried to dodge out of the way as the spirit went for you, he took on the form of a man wearing clothes from the 50's, he had light brown skin, and dark brown eyes, the man had been handsome once but now his features was twisted intoa horrid mask of pain and just pure rage. Adley as the spirit grab a hold of you, cold like no other grip at you, it is a cold you fear you will never get completely warm from, as if your blood is freezing in your veins, your btoes are turning to ice and your very soul turn cold. Suddely the ghost jerk though and let go as Anna tossed some sort of spell at it, and it seamed confused as to where the attacker was since the girl was hidden under Colin's Scrambler, the specter screamed in rage, in was wounded du to you and Colin's attack and confused over what Anna had done but prepared to attack the Hermetic again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:49 pm

It felt like plunging through the ice, so cold at first there was no feeling at all, just the realization your skate went through the pond and you were up to your knee in frigid water. He yelped as the freezing sensation came next, a cold burn, and tried to pull away, freed suddenly as the ghost was hit with a spell. Shivering, he saw the next attack coming for him and made to dodge out of the way of the incoming attack.

dex+athletics: 1, 7, 7, 6, 5

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:34 am

Anja wrote:"The fun never ends in a Labyrinth it seams. We headed back in this direction for Jeffry, Mara and their teams are meeting heavy resistence in the center of the Labyrinth, we came back this way to get to them to aid them, then these spirits got in the way."
Amadeus commented while he continued to carve symbols into his own arms.
"Well I need to focus for a moment to see if I can send one more of these ghosts away."
The Verbena commented and he turned back to the task at hand.
Colin nodded to Amadeus.

Anja wrote:That would be the ghost that Adley had hit, this time though the spirit had recovered from whatever Ryan had done to it and it's whispy form stepped out of the way then came at Adley full force trying to get it's ghostly hands on the Hermetic, and probably not for any good purpose, well nothing that would be good for Adley at last.
S7trif3 wrote:"You sent me a gift and everything!"

He tried to move a bit as the ghost went for him, but nothing connected. As it came for him, he tried to dodge out of the way.
Anja wrote:You tried to dodge out of the way as the spirit went for you, he took on the form of a man wearing clothes from the 50's, he had light brown skin, and dark brown eyes, the man had been handsome once but now his features was twisted intoa horrid mask of pain and just pure rage. Adley as the spirit grab a hold of you, cold like no other grip at you, it is a cold you fear you will never get completely warm from, as if your blood is freezing in your veins, your btoes are turning to ice and your very soul turn cold. Suddely the ghost jerk though and let go as Anna tossed some sort of spell at it, and it seamed confused as to where the attacker was since the girl was hidden under Colin's Scrambler, the specter screamed in rage, in was wounded du to you and Colin's attack and confused over what Anna had done but prepared to attack the Hermetic again.
S7trif3 wrote:It felt like plunging through the ice, so cold at first there was no feeling at all, just the realization your skate went through the pond and you were up to your knee in frigid water. He yelped as the freezing sensation came next, a cold burn, and tried to pull away, freed suddenly as the ghost was hit with a spell. Shivering, he saw the next attack coming for him and made to dodge out of the way of the incoming attack.
He arched an eyebrow at Adley, "Gift? Oh, the jars. No, they technically belong to Jace... I didn't think he deserved to have those refrigerated. Probably spinal fluid, possibly his own."
He grinned as he swung at the ghost again, "Well, Master Nassa can probably take a look when we've dealt with these zeitgeists."

((OOC: Rinse and repeat, 3,5,6,7,0. Two successes, +6L still.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:21 am

[Steelhaven 2 30]

Anja wrote:"I agree my Cabalmate would be the expert on this, and harming the creatures is not neccesary but I would like to know who sent them, and if they continue to attack us we will have no choice but to defend ourselves."
George replied with a sigh sipping his tea.
"And yes I can see your little friend."
He said with a soft smile as Rordrigo nibbeled on the cookie.

"I don't think she'll attack us again. She retreated very quickly upon learning the Deaconess's influential family." Serge mused, "She's likely under the employ of one of the Nephandi. Though that's all just a guess on my part."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next