Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

5 posters

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:59 pm

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

'That's what I'm trying to sort out. "Knowing" does not mean "caring" and that don't mean "will or can actually do something" either... as you know.' giving a sigh. 'They need long-term help, like; and this we simply can't do. I'm going to see if I can somehow strong-arm the rats into helping.'

'But don't worry about Karin on that bit. If needs be, I'll call in a few favours on that front.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53 - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcoming Morrigan, Leaving the Labyrinth and Well Earned Rest IC Thread 53

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:09 am

[Basement, noon and change]

Colin nodded, typing a quick 'Numb and uncooperative' to Richard,

Richard just replied.
"I will be right down."

"Well, I hope the sandwich is to your liking, at least... ah, I trust you don't have any lethal allergies we should know about? After all, Lisa Larson's allergy to eggs was her downfall, in a rather deliciously ironic manner..."

"The sandwich is delicious."
The Nephandus replied.
"I do not have any allergies that I know of at least so i doubt I will be as lucky as that."
He muttered bitterly.
"Well Lisa Larson was an asshole I am not sad she is gone."

[Infirmary, 6.30]

'That's what I'm trying to sort out. "Knowing" does not mean "caring" and that don't mean "will or can actually do something" either... as you know.' giving a sigh. 'They need long-term help, like; and this we simply can't do. I'm going to see if I can somehow strong-arm the rats into helping.'

'But don't worry about Karin on that bit. If needs be, I'll call in a few favours on that front.'

"Well the Ratkin generally hate humans and care little for human kinfolk, I doubt they will rise up as one to help these pepole."
Trina said bitterly.
"We are used as eyes and ears and for breeding and otherwise discarded most of the time, though a induvidual rat might care about their own offspring."
The young kinfolk added as they looked sadly at the wounded.
"I am not sure you can strong arm them to help, I mean sur ethey will take them and say they will help and then abandon them unless they are their own family members."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:11 am

[Steelhaven Garage, 6.45]

Nicole wrote:At this point, footsteps and the chink of metal can be heard, the Etherite arriving from the main building; one arm with a bulky-looking canvas bag of some type, the other with a grey blanket or something slung over it.

'Good.' she announced somewhat gruffly, giving a nod to both. 'We'll be taking the Colorado... it's only an extended cab, so one of you has the fun sitting on the rear mini-chair...' giving a little frown on seeing Serge. 'Erm, you not want a coat or something? It's not even 10 degrees out and we'll be outside...'

"Hey she's not wearing a coat either." Serge protested pointing to Morrigan. "Well it doesn't matter. A little cold never bothered me. Where're we going anyway?" he asked now walking towards the car that Nicole had specified.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:27 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

A tiny, soft laugh at this. 'I ain't that fucking gullible. Not gonna appeal to their heart either. More their self-interest of not getting a bad rap for leaving their own in the shit, pointing out we did make the fuckers who did it pay and pointing out we know why they were taken and I suspect they don't want that info advertised... wait, you don't know that bit, do you?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 11, 2021 10:23 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

A tiny, soft laugh at this. 'I ain't that fucking gullible. Not gonna appeal to their heart either. More their self-interest of not getting a bad rap for leaving their own in the shit, pointing out we did make the fuckers who did it pay and pointing out we know why they were taken and I suspect they don't want that info advertised... wait, you don't know that bit, do you?'

"No I do not know why our pepole was taken I thought it was because we are poor and no one will miss us and that is the case for most Ratkin kinfolk."
Trina said then she sigh.
"I susuepct our families will be hard to deal with but I hope it will trurn out like you say Nick."
They commented.
"But why was kinfolk targeted Nicole?"
They asked as they fed Karen another spoonful of soup.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:04 pm

[Basement, noon and change]
Anja wrote:"The sandwich is delicious."
The Nephandus replied.
"I do not have any allergies that I know of at least so i doubt I will be as lucky as that."
He muttered bitterly.
"Well Lisa Larson was an asshole I am not sad she is gone."
Colin nodded, "She was... most unpleasant. Her daughter is a good kid, though; quite the prodigy."
He pondered for a bit, waiting for Richard to arrive to check on Kallan's hands, letting the Nephandus eat in silence.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:23 pm

[Basement Noon]

"I heard Larson had a kid yeah."
Kallan said with a nod.
"But yes Larson was a menace."
The Nephandus agreed.

Richard came down after a couple of minutes he rushed over to the Nephandus and checked his hands.
"Will you accept healing?"
The Akashic asked and Kallan nodded. Richard begun making quick fire hand gestures tapping Kallan now and again on the arm and the blue swollen fingers returned to normal.
"Thanks."
Kallan said as he flexed his fingers.
"That is much better."

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:35 pm

[Basement Noon]
Anja wrote:"I heard Larson had a kid yeah."
Kallan said with a nod.
"But yes Larson was a menace."
The Nephandus agreed.
Colin frowned, "Twins, actually... turned the other into a Caul. I had to jump in and unravel what had been done to the poor child... a most unpleasant business..."

Anja wrote:Richard came down after a couple of minutes he rushed over to the Nephandus and checked his hands.
"Will you accept healing?"
The Akashic asked and Kallan nodded. Richard begun making quick fire hand gestures tapping Kallan now and again on the arm and the blue swollen fingers returned to normal.
"Thanks."
Kallan said as he flexed his fingers.
"That is much better."
He nodded to Richard, "Doctor, would you give me a hand in securing him, to make sure circulation is not as impeded this time? I think we can skip that drastic finger binding this time, seeing as he won't be using magic anyway..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:50 pm

[Basement Noon]

Colin frowned, "Twins, actually... turned the other into a Caul. I had to jump in and unravel what had been done to the poor child... a most unpleasant business..."

"Yes you said you jumped in the Caul."
Kallan said seaming rather unconcerned with the fate of Lisa Larson's second child then he frowned.
"I assume the Caul of my Labyrinth is dead as well?"
He asked.

He nodded to Richard, "Doctor, would you give me a hand in securing him, to make sure circulation is not as impeded this time? I think we can skip that drastic finger binding this time, seeing as he won't be using magic anyway..."

"I can try but the rest of his body seam to be fine...but it do not matter much how you do it if you are binding someone's hands behind their back and leave them like that for a long period of time it will start being uncomfortable and using tape for his fingers is probably the best, it was just to tight..."
Richard said with a sigh.
"Binding his hands together in front of him so he can rest his ahnds in his lap and then tying him to the shelf would be more comfortable and more humane."
The Akashic suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:48 pm

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

A short silence, as Nicole worked out the easiest way to phrase it. 'The ones we rescued... they were all Kinfolk. Most, I think of rat's. One was abducted from their home.' giving a frown here, pulling out her cell and hunting out that "last video" of the abduction the Ananasi had sent her yesterday - to see if the person in it was present in the infirmary now.

'Correct me if I'm wrong, but while most of us are poor, most poor folks are not us - if you get my drift, right? Yet... all the ones taken were Kinfolk? You believe in coincidences from fucking hell?' pausing for a moment to fiddle with her cell for a moment. 'Though it is possible the "normal" people were... disposed of.' giving a shudder, thinking of the "Selecktions" done by the likes of Dr Mengle in the name of science.

'Either way, Karin was kept, because she was Kinfolk. They'd learned that it sometimes has benefits and were studying it. Wanted to get the good bits and use it in the designer babies they were making on order. How much will some rich fucker pay to have a kid who is immune to disease, eh?' arching an eyebrow to Trina. Technically a lie, but one which made the general understanding of the situation easier to an outsider. Hell, the Etherite didn't really believe the story about vengeful ghosts much herself...

'She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. This could have been you. Or me. Well, less likely me as, well I'm me.' adding as an afterthought. 'They'd even kidnapped a Rat too. And if we'd have not done anything, who would have? Not the Rats, so blind with their hate of people to even fucking notice they had an enemy targeting them who knew what they were.'

[Ironically, that post is also good infodump for TPO Morrigan...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:43 am

[Basement Noon]
Anja wrote:"Yes you said you jumped in the Caul."
Kallan said seaming rather unconcerned with the fate of Lisa Larson's second child then he frowned.
"I assume the Caul of my Labyrinth is dead as well?"
He asked.
Colin nodded slowly, "I believe the remains will be laid to rest somewhere... suitable. The Labyrinth will heal from the excision, and Tali left me instructions on proper care for the big lug... I don't suppose you know whose child the Caul was?"

Anja wrote:"I can try but the rest of his body seam to be fine...but it do not matter much how you do it if you are binding someone's hands behind their back and leave them like that for a long period of time it will start being uncomfortable and using tape for his fingers is probably the best, it was just to tight..."
Richard said with a sigh.
"Binding his hands together in front of him so he can rest his ahnds in his lap and then tying him to the shelf would be more comfortable and more humane."
The Akashic suggjested.
He nodded, getting the length of rope again and beginning to follow Richard's suggestion, "I agree, a high-backed chair would perhaps have been the best, but... well, we'll make do. Your wrists, if you please? I'll try to make sure your circulation is not cut off this time."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:09 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

A short silence, as Nicole worked out the easiest way to phrase it. 'The ones we rescued... they were all Kinfolk. Most, I think of rat's. One was abducted from their home.' giving a frown here, pulling out her cell and hunting out that "last video" of the abduction the Ananasi had sent her yesterday - to see if the person in it was present in the infirmary now.

"So they did not just take Ratkin kinfolk?"
Trina asked. You could see that the Ananasi kin, a young man sat on a emergency bedding on the floor eating breakfast, fear in his eyes but he seamed to be at least responsive.

'Correct me if I'm wrong, but while most of us are poor, most poor folks are not us - if you get my drift, right? Yet... all the ones taken were Kinfolk? You believe in coincidences from fucking hell?' pausing for a moment to fiddle with her cell for a moment. 'Though it is possible the "normal" people were... disposed of.' giving a shudder, thinking of the "Selecktions" done by the likes of Dr Mengle in the name of science.

"Well no if all the taken was kinfolk that have to be the connection."
Trina agreed.
"Why was we taken then?"
She asked she glanced up at Nicole before feeding Karin another spoon of soup.

Either way, Karin was kept, because she was Kinfolk. They'd learned that it sometimes has benefits and were studying it. Wanted to get the good bits and use it in the designer babies they were making on order. How much will some rich fucker pay to have a kid who is immune to disease, eh?' arching an eyebrow to Trina. Technically a lie, but one which made the general understanding of the situation easier to an outsider. Hell, the Etherite didn't really believe the story about vengeful ghosts much herself...

"I would not put it past the rich."
Trina muttered bitterly seaming to believe your tale.
"The fuckers."

She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. This could have been you. Or me. Well, less likely me as, well I'm me.' adding as an afterthought. 'They'd even kidnapped a Rat too. And if we'd have not done anything, who would have? Not the Rats, so blind with their hate of people to even fucking notice they had an enemy targeting them who knew what they were.'

"Hum...welll you can like I said hope to talk the rats into acting but mostl likely they will just go to ground with their few chosen kin, also remember that to their mind wounded kinfolk are useless why should they spend resources caring for them when they are only wounded, they look at us like a farmer who just put down sick beasts."
The young kinfolk said with a resigned sigh.

[Basement Noon]

Colin nodded slowly, "I believe the remains will be laid to rest somewhere... suitable. The Labyrinth will heal from the excision, and Tali left me instructions on proper care for the big lug... I don't suppose you know whose child the Caul was?"

"I have no idea it was never important."
Kallen replied but he did seam angry that the Caul had been destroyed but all he could do about it was sigh.

He nodded, getting the length of rope again and beginning to follow Richard's suggestion, "I agree, a high-backed chair would perhaps have been the best, but... well, we'll make do. Your wrists, if you please? I'll try to make sure your circulation is not cut off this time."

"I think this shelf is sturdier than a chair Colin."
Richard said.
"But we might have a pillow for him to sit on one moment."
The Akashic vanished out the door for a moment. Kallan nodded and he handed you his hands so you can bind his thin wrist.
"Thank you."
The Nephandus muttered. Richard returned with a pillow intended for a garden chair used on the roof in spring and summer.
"He will be more comfortable sitting on this."
The Akashic said as he put the pillow on the floor by the shelf under Kallan's scrawny butt.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:52 pm

[Basement Noon]
Anja wrote:"I have no idea it was never important."
Kallen replied but he did seam angry that the Caul had been destroyed but all he could do about it was sigh.
Colin nodded, "It's probably for the best... I wouldn't have been allowed to adopt the Labyrinth with that intact..."

Anja wrote:"I think this shelf is sturdier than a chair Colin."
Richard said.
"But we might have a pillow for him to sit on one moment."
The Akashic vanished out the door for a moment. Kallan nodded and he handed you his hands so you can bind his thin wrist.
"Thank you."
The Nephandus muttered. Richard returned with a pillow intended for a garden chair used on the roof in spring and summer.
"He will be more comfortable sitting on this."
The Akashic said as he put the pillow on the floor by the shelf under Kallan's scrawny butt.
He nodded, "I meant for a more comfortable seat; attaching the chair to the shelf wouldn't pose much of an additional problem... Hm, when we're tone strapping Kallan in, we'd best check on the others, too - those able to feed themselves first, but we can't have anyone suffer gangrene in our custody. I've... seen what that does..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:33 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

'No. Though we still don't like know the full extent yet.'

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a little, humourless smile. 'Then I will tell them they're as bad as the fuckers who did this.' looking to Karin for a moment. 'Letting strangers fall... yeah, I can get that. But not your fucking own.' a short pause, letting her anger cool a bit.

'Think this chat needs to be held with someone more senior than last. With a rat who can think further than, well a rat. And one who's better with talking than me.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 13, 2021 7:20 am

[Basement Noon]

Colin nodded, "It's probably for the best... I wouldn't have been allowed to adopt the Labyrinth with that intact..."

"I care more for the Caul than for the Labyrinth creature to be perfectly honest."
Kallan said darkly.

He nodded, "I meant for a more comfortable seat; attaching the chair to the shelf wouldn't pose much of an additional problem... Hm, when we're tone strapping Kallan in, we'd best check on the others, too - those able to feed themselves first, but we can't have anyone suffer gangrene in our custody. I've... seen what that does..."

"I understand but I think the pillow would do."
Richard said as he helped you strap kallen to the shelf this time with his hands in his lap though still bound together.
"Very well if you start on that i will get doses of the Serum it is time for refreshers for most of our prisoners."
The Akashic said and Kallan gave a sigh.
"Oh joy."

[Infirmary, 6.30]

'No. Though we still don't like know the full extent yet.'

"I see? Are we still in danger though Nick?"
Trina asked nervously.

Nicole gave a little, humourless smile. 'Then I will tell them they're as bad as the fuckers who did this.' looking to Karin for a moment. 'Letting strangers fall... yeah, I can get that. But not your fucking own.' a short pause, letting her anger cool a bit.

"Yeah well like I said for most of the rats human kinfolk is there as pawns and as breeding stock and nothing else."
Trina replied. Karin just continued looking out into nothing withdrawn from the world.

'Think this chat needs to be held with someone more senior than last. With a rat who can think further than, well a rat. And one who's better with talking than me.'

"You can try to talk with Grandma, she is sort of the leader...sort of and she is kind of nice."
Trina said.
"I have her phone number so I can give you that if you want to reach her."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrigan Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:30 pm

Serge wrote:"Ow! Oh you beat me." Serge said now noticing Morrigan after the car had broken his concentration. He flipped his notepad closed and walked over to her. "Hey are you all right? You seem a little out of it." he said, looking little concerned, remembering her sudden departure from the basement.
Morrigan frowned and thought a moment. She liked Serge, but that didn't mean she wanted to dump a whole pile of personal shit on him after knowing him for 10 minutes. "Just don't like guns. Never gotten used to them. And I wasn't expecting it. Bad combination. It's a me problem. I'll manage it."

Nicole wrote:'Good.' she announced somewhat gruffly, giving a nod to both. 'We'll be taking the Colorado... it's only an extended cab, so one of you has the fun sitting on the rear mini-chair...' giving a little frown on seeing Serge. 'Erm, you not want a coat or something? It's not even 10 degrees out and we'll be outside...'
Serge wrote:"Hey she's not wearing a coat either." Serge protested pointing to Morrigan. "Well it doesn't matter. A little cold never bothered me. Where're we going anyway?" he asked now walking towards the car that Nicole had specified.
Morrigan chuckled. "Whatever, Elsa. Is learning the true meaning of sisterhood part of this mission too?"

To Nicole: "Although, somewhat ironically, considering I have a sister and I'm a much better stand-in for a parable about feminist empowerment than Mr. Y. Chromosome here, the cold never bothered me either. Anyway. Either. You know what I mean."

She fist-bumped Serge in the shoulder. She was feeling a little better.
Morrigan
Morrigan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:59 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Seeing that the pair didn't have anything to add, the Etherite turned on her heel and continued deeper into the basement...

[Poke for Morrigan/Serge to continue with thier Chantry tour if they so wish...]

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

'Don't think so... but don't quote me. We've broken their back and now have the fuckers on the run. We'll be sending a team to... can't say to continue the offensive.'

Anja's Post:

'And if they continue doing that, I'll see them as disease ridden critters with genocidal desires, things that "their" kinfolk are better off without.'

Anja's Post:

'You do? Hmm, that might work better. Specially if someone senior here does the talking.'

[Steelhaven, 6.45]

Serge's Post:

'Don't know if that plaid has a lining or not. Plus, their sort like doing meditating while sitting in snow and shit.' the Etherite replied with a slightly wry smirk, striding towards the Colorado.

Morrigan's Post:

Nicole was silent to this, though gestured for the Akashic to follow. Once she did, the large woman will answer Serge's question; 'Anyway, we're heading back to the old hospital we hit last night. We were unable to secure it properly due to lack of people, but it needs to be done before Mundies start investigating it.'.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:34 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Seeing that the pair didn't have anything to add, the Etherite turned on her heel and continued deeper into the basement...

You got into the practical part of the basement, you saw Henrietta on guard duty, from one of the storage rooms which was no a make shift cell a man was crying, the hobby room was on your left hand side if that is where you was heading.

[Infirmary, 6.30]

'Don't think so... but don't quote me. We've broken their back and now have the fuckers on the run. We'll be sending a team to... can't say to continue the offensive.'

Trina nodded and they seamed to accept that.
"I will nto pry into your secrets...but you think we are safe now?"
The young kinfolk asked.

'And if they continue doing that, I'll see them as disease ridden critters with genocidal desires, things that "their" kinfolk are better off without.'

"Well the Ratkin ARE genocidal critters with homocidal tendencies, I mean each shifter type have a job given to them by Gaia or some such and the Ratkin are the esterminators mean to stop humans from being to numerous or even vipe humanity out if need be."
Trina said with a shrug.
"We might be better of without them but some of them are still our folks you know."

'You do? Hmm, that might work better. Specially if someone senior here does the talking.'

Trine nodded and fished on their phone, flicked though their contact list and gave you the phone, the number and mail adress to someone just marked as Grandmother was on the page shown.
"Here you go, hope it helps."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:48 pm

[Steelhaven, 6.45]

Morrigan wrote:Morrigan frowned and thought a moment. She liked Serge, but that didn't mean she wanted to dump a whole pile of personal shit on him after knowing him for 10 minutes. "Just don't like guns. Never gotten used to them. And I wasn't expecting it. Bad combination. It's a me problem. I'll manage it."

"Still, sorry for just springing that on you out of nowhere. Guess I let my presumptions get the better of me. I'll keep that in mind for the future." Serge said kindly.

Morrigan wrote:Morrigan chuckled. "Whatever, Elsa. Is learning the true meaning of sisterhood part of this mission too?"

She fist-bumped Serge in the shoulder. She was feeling a little better.

"Can it instead be to unlock more powerful ice magick? Because god damn do I want cryomancy. All the Ice magick's being hogged by one mage here." Serge said with a smirk, glad to see the Akashic feeling better.

Nicole wrote:'Don't know if that plaid has a lining or not. Plus, their sort like doing meditating while sitting in snow and shit.' the Etherite replied with a slightly wry smirk, striding towards the Colorado.

"Hey! I feel like my sort have there own fair share of impressive endurance feats." he added.

Nicole wrote:Nicole was silent to this, though gestured for the Akashic to follow. Once she did, the large woman will answer Serge's question; 'Anyway, we're heading back to the old hospital we hit last night. We were unable to secure it properly due to lack of people, but it needs to be done before Mundies start investigating it.'.

"Man I forgot you guys did that." Serge said as he repeatedly tried to open rear doors of the car, eager to hop in. "So what are we securing exactly? Cause I hope its stuff like picking up loot. And not other....less desirable things."

(OOC: Didn't Morrigan go back to her room after seeing the gun? If that's the case I don't think we could've continued the tour.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:05 pm

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

'Here? Yeah. At least, as safe that can be.'

Anja's Post:

'I dispute the "if need be" bit. And if we're thrown into that category too, do they fucking expect us to not fight back?'

'Loyalty is a two-way street. They cannot simply take and never give.'

Anja's Post:

'Let me get a bit of paper...' getting up and heading towards the office part to get some.

[Well, I'm not sure. That scene just kinda died for no obvious reason; it can continue if desired, there's enough time-space for it.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:58 pm

[Basement Noon]
Anja wrote:"I care more for the Caul than for the Labyrinth creature to be perfectly honest."
Kallan said darkly.
Colin smiled wryly, "I guess neither of us is without fault in that regard..."

Anja wrote:"I understand but I think the pillow would do."
Richard said as he helped you strap kallen to the shelf this time with his hands in his lap though still bound together.
"Very well if you start on that i will get doses of the Serum it is time for refreshers for most of our prisoners."
The Akashic said and Kallan gave a sigh.
"Oh joy."
He nodded to Richard, and sighed, "Sorry about that... I'm afraid my lawyer hasn't quite got a substitute in place yet... Right, I'll see you again later, then, Kallan... I suppose I can tell Kira you're alright, under the circumstances, and that you wish her the best?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

'Here? Yeah. At least, as safe that can be.'

Trina nodded at that.
"Thank you that is a relief."
They muttered.

'I dispute the "if need be" bit. And if we're thrown into that category too, do they fucking expect us to not fight back?'

'Loyalty is a two-way street. They cannot simply take and never give.'

"I guess that is why some of their kinfolk if not all don't get sick as easy as normal humans, we would survive a mass sickness that the rats could create so we could be breeding stock."
Trina replied.
"Liten I agree with you but it is not that much I can do about it."

'Let me get a bit of paper...' getting up and heading towards the office part to get some.

You moved through the mass of wounded and got to the office part of the infirmary where you found a pad of paper and pents in a coffee mug on Richard's desk.

[Basement Noon]

Colin smiled wryly, "I guess neither of us is without fault in that regard..."

Kallan just sigh and nodded at that.

He nodded to Richard, and sighed, "Sorry about that... I'm afraid my lawyer hasn't quite got a substitute in place yet... Right, I'll see you again later, then, Kallan... I suppose I can tell Kira you're alright, under the circumstances, and that you wish her the best?"

Kallan shrugged as Richard left.
"I will be fine the Serum hurts like a bitch but it is ok...oh and thank you doctor Traditionalist person!"
He called after Richard who lifted a hand and nodded to accept the thanks before he left. Kallan turned his attention back to Colin.
"Thank you yes please tell Kira I am fine and I wish her to have a good life."
He said getting a bit of moisture in his eyes.
"Tell her not to worry about me I knew the risks of going on this mission and tell her to listen to her new teacher."

(OOC: I believe she did but it is just a ltitle hump to smooth over narrative wise.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:37 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

Anja's Post:

'Yes... it would.' the Etherite replied, nodding slowly.

Anja's Post:

'Agreed. But to be Admiral Akbar for a sec; I ain't you.'

Anja's Post:

Leaning over the table, Nicole copied the name, address and number from the cell to the paper...

[Up for a little scene, Warp?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:19 am

[Infirmary, 6.30]

'Yes... it would.' the Etherite replied, nodding slowly.

Trina nodded and gave a it is what it is shrug.

'Agreed. But to be Admiral Akbar for a sec; I ain't you.'

"Well if you can do anything about ti Nick then you can count on me if you need any help that I can give and I am sure you can count on Kevin and well and...on karin if...when she gets better."
The young kinfolk said and she patted the other kinfolk gently on the shoulder as she spoke.

Leaning over the table, Nicole copied the name, address and number from the cell to the paper...

You got the information copied down from the old, battered cell phone Trina had handed you, the phone had a yelly hedgehog cover that had most of the paint and details scraped of by long time use.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:40 pm

[Basement Noon]
Anja wrote:Kallan shrugged as Richard left.
"I will be fine the Serum hurts like a bitch but it is ok...oh and thank you doctor Traditionalist person!"
He called after Richard who lifted a hand and nodded to accept the thanks before he left. Kallan turned his attention back to Colin.
"Thank you yes please tell Kira I am fine and I wish her to have a good life."
He said getting a bit of moisture in his eyes.
"Tell her not to worry about me I knew the risks of going on this mission and tell her to listen to her new teacher."
Colin nodded, "The serum is unpleasant, I know... well, we'll get a replacement for it in time. I'll let her know... she should be enjoying some hot chocolate and board games with my daughter and her best friend right now, supervised, of course. "

((OOC: Sure, Nic, when did you have in mind? While Colin's helping with the prisoners' bindings just past noon, or at a later point?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 30  Next