Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

4 posters

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 15 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:18 pm

[Briefing, 2.30]
Nicole wrote:'Them databases already exist; just that they ain't all hooked up together yet – like, a Boston cop wanting to access a Seattle sheet has to go through the FBI. Same with like DMV records and the like. It's why skipping state works unless you've got the Feds on your ass.' sounding like she was talking from personal knowledge on this topic.
Anja wrote:"Is it possible that Massassa have accsess to more control over these libraies you mention Miss Bouchard, that state lines might mean less to them? They seam to be good at manipulating Seeper law enfocement when they need to."
Jeffry asked.
Colin pondered, "I don't think they have direct access, more than Sleepers do. If it were the Union, sure, but the vampires are more like feudal fiefdoms - not so much cooperation between them. Also, to find us in the relevant databases, they'd have to know which state to look in, I think; unless I am very much mistaken, even the NSA don't have immediate copies of all the stateside databases. Your thoughts, Nicole?"

Anja wrote:"So we use gloves, remove Arcane connections and leave it at that."
Amadeus said with a nod.
"I might be able to create a diversion as well, just a burst of biological material to make it more confusing for anyone who try to get something out of the cars, but I might have to work with someone who know more about mundane science for that to make the bits of life...realistic."
He nodded, "Just be careful, don't want them to accuse the residents of Los Angeles Zoo for going on a joyride... that would attract more undue attention."

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Jeremy wrote:"I'll be protected. By all of you as well as with my magick. I can gain the skills to use this gun in quite literally two seconds. Better I have the gun with me when I do get them." Serge said.
Anja wrote:"Two seconds is more than enough time to kill you kid."
Helena said.
"Very well but may I recomend you get some actual skills with weapons once this mission is over young man?"
Nicole wrote:'What, you think I ain't said that?' the Etherite replied, rolling her eyes.
Anja wrote:"I never said you did not say it Miss Bouchard my comment was to Mr Yager and not to you."
Helena said raising an eyebrow at Nicole.
He smiled wryly at Nicole and Helena, "We have all said so to Mr. Yager, Miss Mar. I'm throwing in a fifty dollar gift card to the first who actually manages to get him to go practice regularly."

Jeremy wrote:"I've always wondered what pepper spray tasted like...." Serge said absent-mindedly as his hands danced around on his sketchpad.
Anja wrote:"You do not want to try it."
Fran said with a chuckle.
He grimaced, "Like an overly ambitious hot sauce, but bitter instead of sweet. And it will burn you three times. Best not ingest the stuff..."

Anja wrote:"What old friend would this be?"
Jon asked. Jeffry glanced over at Colin and raised and eyebrow.
"Try to avoid inviting HIM into Steelhaven more than neccesary Mr Wainwright."
He said sternly. Jon looked a little confused.
"Him who?"
He chuckled, "Did you perhaps notice a... presence in the Chantry a little while ago? Kindly old man, quite wrinkly, very polite..."
He smiled sheepishly to Morgan, "I've not yet intentionally brought him to the Chantry. The villa, yes, but those were special circumstances."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 15 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:34 pm

[Briefing, 2.30]

Colin pondered, "I don't think they have direct access, more than Sleepers do. If it were the Union, sure, but the vampires are more like feudal fiefdoms - not so much cooperation between them. Also, to find us in the relevant databases, they'd have to know which state to look in, I think; unless I am very much mistaken, even the NSA don't have immediate copies of all the stateside databases. Your thoughts, Nicole?"

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Good."

He nodded, "Just be careful, don't want them to accuse the residents of Los Angeles Zoo for going on a joyride... that would attract more undue attention."

"I will try to keep it...human Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus replied.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

He smiled wryly at Nicole and Helena, "We have all said so to Mr. Yager, Miss Mar. I'm throwing in a fifty dollar gift card to the first who actually manages to get him to go practice regularly."

"Hum...yes well we will see."
Ryan said with a concerned frown. Clearely he was concerned his young magical relative's attitude would not change before he had a hard lesson.

He chuckled, "Did you perhaps notice a... presence in the Chantry a little while ago? Kindly old man, quite wrinkly, very polite..."
He smiled sheepishly to Morgan, "I've not yet intentionally brought him to the Chantry. The villa, yes, but those were special circumstances."

Jeffry just gave Colin a look that said I am not pleased with you but you have done nothing I can acctually yell at you for look. Jon paled a little.
"Ah...that gentleman..but how would he...beable to help me with my problem Colin?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:44 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Anja wrote:Jeffry just gave Colin a look that said I am not pleased with you but you have done nothing I can acctually yell at you for look. Jon paled a little.
"Ah...that gentleman..but how would he...beable to help me with my problem Colin?"
Colin smiled thinly, "If you're willing to risk it, he can be negotiated with... I wouldn't recommend approaching the man at a whim, but he did forgive some Paradox for Adept Markov and the girls; he might agree to a service in exchange for helping... ameliorate the consequences you've suffered. Bear in mind, this would be a high risk/high reward gamble; even if he were willing to lighten your Arcane, there's no guarantee something else equally unpleasant would not take its place... I am not advising you to do so, mind, merely pointing out that the possibility, however slim, exists. Having you vanish might create a more troublesome hole in the timeline than keeping you around, though."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:13 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Colin smiled thinly, "If you're willing to risk it, he can be negotiated with... I wouldn't recommend approaching the man at a whim, but he did forgive some Paradox for Adept Markov and the girls; he might agree to a service in exchange for helping... ameliorate the consequences you've suffered. Bear in mind, this would be a high risk/high reward gamble; even if he were willing to lighten your Arcane, there's no guarantee something else equally unpleasant would not take its place... I am not advising you to do so, mind, merely pointing out that the possibility, however slim, exists. Having you vanish might create a more troublesome hole in the timeline than keeping you around, though."

Jon sigh and considered for a bit, he ran his thin hand though his hair.
"Well...I guess i would be willing to risk it Colin but not if it put Steelhaven or my Cabal in danger."
He said.
"Well it is a matter for when we are done dealing with this damned vampire."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:18 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Anja's Post:

'If this arrangement is good enough on your end, I don't see the Deacons rejecting it.' Nicole replied. 'I'll let by side know to expect said call.' clearly expecting said call to be a formality.

Anja's Post:

'Bad - Mengele experiments. From what I could tell, the mental side is the worst damaged.'

[Briefing, 2.30]

Anja's Post:

'Possible? Sure. Probable? Nah.' Nicole replied, giving a sniff. 'The American cop system is so... disjointed. So many cop-shops. You've got the city police, the county sheriffs, the state troopers, the FBI, ATF, Secret Service, Marshals, DEA, them sadists at ICE...all with their own bosses, rules and records. A vampire having pull with the city police means little if the target ain't within that city...'

Anja's Post:

'That's no fun. Just dump a load of dog dander in the car.' giving a chuckle.

Anja's Post:

'Well, that sounds like a plan...' looking around to see if anyone had anything to add.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah, but what's in it for him?' she quipped, giving a little smirk, holding the note.

Colin's Post:

'That all depends on what the card's for.' Nicole called out from the other side of the room, currently talking with Henrietta.

Anja's Post:

A moment's pause as Nicole judged how to reply or respond to that, plumped for nothing. She was a woman who always loathed and despised the banal "that's sad" replies, do-nothing messages of "support" and meaningless non-apologies. Instead, gave a nod and looked towards the pair of crates. 'How about you take one of the tasers? I've got my laptop with a short "how to" vid ready for watching.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:05 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

'If this arrangement is good enough on your end, I don't see the Deacons rejecting it.' Nicole replied. 'I'll let by side know to expect said call.' clearly expecting said call to be a formality.

"Very good."
The other Etherite said politely she clearly also expected the call to be a formality but she would want the formalities to be in order.

'Bad - Mengele experiments. From what I could tell, the mental side is the worst damaged.'

"Understood, we will do what we can for them then, loosing that many of the kinfolk would be most unfortunate."
The doctor said coldly.

[Briefing, 2.30]

'Possible? Sure. Probable? Nah.' Nicole replied, giving a sniff. 'The American cop system is so... disjointed. So many cop-shops. You've got the city police, the county sheriffs, the state troopers, the FBI, ATF, Secret Service, Marshals, DEA, them sadists at ICE...all with their own bosses, rules and records. A vampire having pull with the city police means little if the target ain't within that city...'

"Well that is good at least, it will give us a bit more wriggle room."
Jeffry said with a nod.

'That's no fun. Just dump a load of dog dander in the car.' giving a chuckle.

"Well it would have to come from a multitude of different sources in order to confuse anyone deciding to go over the cars with a fine tooted comb."
Amadeus said but he sounded slightly amused.

'Well, that sounds like a plan...' looking around to see if anyone had anything to add.

Jeffry nodded at that and so did Helena very few seamed to have much to add.
"It seams we are just about ready here then Miss Bouchard."
The Chief commented.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Yeah, but what's in it for him?' she quipped, giving a little smirk, holding the note.

"A spike booted kick in the groin seam like good repayment for the bastard."
Henrietta said with a grin.

'That all depends on what the card's for.' Nicole called out from the other side of the room, currently talking with Henrietta.

"I suspect stuff you buy at a silversmith shop."
Henrietta commented wryly before she continued the conversation with Nicole.

A moment's pause as Nicole judged how to reply or respond to that, plumped for nothing. She was a woman who always loathed and despised the banal "that's sad" replies, do-nothing messages of "support" and meaningless non-apologies. Instead, gave a nod and looked towards the pair of crates. 'How about you take one of the tasers? I've got my laptop with a short "how to" vid ready for watching.'

The Hollower seamed to appriciate the lack of platitudes but she nodded and picked up a tazer.
"If there is time to watch a video before we head out, if not I am sure this will not be to hard to figure out."
She commented looking at the tazer.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:53 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Nicole wrote:'That all depends on what the card's for.' Nicole called out from the other side of the room, currently talking with Henrietta.
Anja wrote:"I suspect stuff you buy at a silversmith shop."
Henrietta commented wryly before she continued the conversation with Nicole.
Colin grinned, "Quite; I doubt Copley Place would be too happy if I wrote out gift cards to their establishment. My own shop, though... I can admittedly write those off as marketing expenses."

Anja wrote:Jon sigh and considered for a bit, he ran his thin hand though his hair.
"Well...I guess i would be willing to risk it Colin but not if it put Steelhaven or my Cabal in danger."
He said.
"Well it is a matter for when we are done dealing with this damned vampire."
He nodded, "I'm... probably going to forget. Remind me when I announce I've got the first batch of mint candies ready? We'll need them for that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:06 am

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja wrote:"Two seconds is more than enough time to kill you kid."
Helena said.
"Very well but may I recommend you get some actual skills with weapons once this mission is over young man?"
Colin wrote:He smiled wryly at Nicole and Helena, "We have all said so to Mr. Yager, Miss Mar. I'm throwing in a fifty dollar gift card to the first who actually manages to get him to go practice regularly."
Anja wrote:"Hum...yes well we will see."
Ryan said with a concerned frown. Clearly he was concerned his young magical relative's attitude would not change before he had a hard lesson.
Nicole wrote:'That all depends on what the card's for.' Nicole called out from the other side of the room, currently talking with Henrietta.
Colin wrote:Colin grinned, "Quite; I doubt Copley Place would be too happy if I wrote out gift cards to their establishment. My own shop, though... I can admittedly write those off as marketing expenses."

"I'll get to it when this is all over. Telling me to do something is easy. Lot harder to actually do that. Especially since I need one you guys to come with me. Can't exactly go to a range by myself." Serge said.

Anja wrote:"You do not want to try it."
Fran said with a chuckle.
Colin wrote:He grimaced, "Like an overly ambitious hot sauce, but bitter instead of sweet. And it will burn you three times. Best not ingest the stuff..."

"How do you know that? Because your description insinuates that you've eaten pepper spray before. Or at least have been peppered sprayed which is equally as interesting."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:00 am

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Colin grinned, "Quite; I doubt Copley Place would be too happy if I wrote out gift cards to their establishment. My own shop, though... I can admittedly write those off as marketing expenses."

"Hey I like bling...Serge you should go shoot things."
Fran said jokingly with a big grin.

He nodded, "I'm... probably going to forget. Remind me when I announce I've got the first batch of mint candies ready? We'll need them for that."

"Yes you are likely to forget Colin but I will remind you...and mind candies what do mint candies ahve to do about this?"
Jon asked raising his eyebrow a little looking confused.

"I'll get to it when this is all over. Telling me to do something is easy. Lot harder to actually do that. Especially since I need one you guys to come with me. Can't exactly go to a range by myself." Serge said.

"That is where making a plan with someone and setting a date and time for the activity in question comes into the picture Mr Yager."
Helena said simply.

"How do you know that? Because your description insinuates that you've eaten pepper spray before. Or at least have been peppered sprayed which is equally as interesting."

"Most of the brands list their ingredients so one can guess just like you can guess what a soup made out of tomatoes, leek, garlic, cream and ehm let us say beef starch will taste like before you taste it, I mean you will not get it completely right but you will get the general taste you can expect."
Fran commented with a shrug.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:14 am

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"Hey I like bling...Serge you should go shoot things."
Jeremy wrote:"I'll get to it when this is all over. Telling me to do something is easy. Lot harder to actually do that. Especially since I need one you guys to come with me. Can't exactly go to a range by myself." Serge said.
Anja wrote:"That is where making a plan with someone and setting a date and time for the activity in question comes into the picture Mr Yager."
Helena said simply.
Colin grinned, "My open invite to accompany me to my gun club remains open, you know - you're just always busy. It's a Sleeper club, too, so you'll learn proper firearms protocols and honest marksmanship, no magical augmentations."

Jeremy wrote:"How do you know that? Because your description insinuates that you've eaten pepper spray before. Or at least have been peppered sprayed which is equally as interesting."
Anja wrote:"Most of the brands list their ingredients so one can guess just like you can guess what a soup made out of tomatoes, leek, garlic, cream and ehm let us say beef starch will taste like before you taste it, I mean you will not get it completely right but you will get the general taste you can expect."
Fran commented with a shrug.
He grinned sheepishly, "Let's just say that some of my fellow veterans have an... unhealthy fondness for culinary dares. Been about... four years now? Bastard got some 10% spray out of Michigan, not exactly legal in Massachussetts. Twelve men were out for three days with a bad case of Delhi belly. Me included... I still can't stomach Taco Bell."

Anja wrote:"Yes you are likely to forget Colin but I will remind you...and mind candies what do mint candies ahve to do about this?"
Jon asked raising his eyebrow a little looking confused.
He chuckled, "The mint candies are absolutely crucial to negotiations. Mint candies, and tea. You'll see."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:22 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

He chuckled, "The mint candies are absolutely crucial to negotiations. Mint candies, and tea. You'll see."

"I see...hum...mint candies, are you telling me Old Man Wrinkle likes mint candies?"
Jon asked and he raised an eyebrow again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:17 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... your brass isn't going to want anything from us for this, are they?' giving a little frown.

Anja's Post:

'Anything else... oh, might want to keep your studies under wraps while there, yes? 'Shifters might turn up at any point to either help or claim their Kinfolk.'

[Erm... 'coldly' in this case would suggest the doc's completely heartless, perhaps to the point of callous... is that your intention?]

[Briefing, 2.30]

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded, then began. 'So, the transport plan is this. We teleport into Seattle, the drivers head over to the parking lot to get the vehicles. Before they come to the Chantry, they're disguised by different paintjobs and plates, as well as any electronic anti-tracking devices.'

'The vehicles then pick up the rest of us, and we head for the long-stay parking lot at the airport. On entering, we'll give the vehicles a second paint-plate job and refresh any anti-trackings on them – to make as sure as we can no transport line goes back to the Chantry. Once done, we'll then exit the airport and head north, up to the club.'

'Once we've finished the mission at the club, all but the drivers will be teleported out of the club. Wait – when will the vehicle disguises be removed?' giving a little frown.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

'I ain't gonna buy some spike-boots just for him, y'know...' Nicole quipped. 'Well, better tell the Chief about this option...'

Anja's Post:

'It's three and a half minutes. Even I don't think that's too long, and I shout at microwaves for being too slow.'

[Sorry for delay. Stupid internet didn't like me...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:38 pm

[Briefing, 2.30]
Nicole wrote:Nicole nodded, then began. 'So, the transport plan is this. We teleport into Seattle, the drivers head over to the parking lot to get the vehicles. Before they come to the Chantry, they're disguised by different paintjobs and plates, as well as any electronic anti-tracking devices.'

'The vehicles then pick up the rest of us, and we head for the long-stay parking lot at the airport. On entering, we'll give the vehicles a second paint-plate job and refresh any anti-trackings on them – to make as sure as we can no transport line goes back to the Chantry. Once done, we'll then exit the airport and head north, up to the club.'

'Once we've finished the mission at the club, all but the drivers will be teleported out of the club. Wait – when will the vehicle disguises be removed?' giving a little frown.
Colin nodded, "Sounds about right. As for unmasking the vehicles - we just need an unobserved alleyway or someplace out of sight, and a few minutes, tops. I'm assuming the disguises will be basically glued onto the cars? I could scrape that off with a daneaxe without touching the paint, but merely persuading the glue to let go is quicker and easier. I could probably even do that on the motorway, for a more cinematic affair, but that would be creating something of a traffic hazard for the poor guy right behind me..."

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Anja wrote:"I see...hum...mint candies, are you telling me Old Man Wrinkle likes mint candies?"
Jon asked and he raised an eyebrow again.
He grinned, "I already promised to send him a box of the first batch when it's done - I've got his mailing address. I was tempted to box up Rust and send him there alive, but, well... I guess my temper got the better of me."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:32 pm

[Briefing, 2.30]

Colin's Post:

'No. Even a stupid vampire can work out if a green truck goes into an empty alley and then a white one exits the other way a few moments later they might be the same one – for they get that we ain't simply Mundies and so ain't limited by the normal “what is possible” rules. The airport multistory offers a quiet corner to do the change-over, a general lack of eye-witnesses and a surrounding crowd of traffic to get lost in.'

'This is gonna have to be a full paint-job and plate-change, not simply messing about with some decals. Though we'll still need them for the final leg of the journey.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:58 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

'Hmm... your brass isn't going to want anything from us for this, are they?' giving a little frown.

"No our time is our own but the two others I am bringing along might want to be compensated in some way."
The Etherite said.

'Anything else... oh, might want to keep your studies under wraps while there, yes? 'Shifters might turn up at any point to either help or claim their Kinfolk.'

"Understood and I will make sure not to mention it to loudly."
The doctor said.
"Might be wise not to run afoul the shifters."

(OOC: Yes and now she is not callous but she do not show emotion in her voice. Think the classical Vulcan that do not mean she would hurt pepole left and right but she is not the best with bed side manners.)

[Briefing, 2.30]

Nicole nodded, then began. 'So, the transport plan is this. We teleport into Seattle, the drivers head over to the parking lot to get the vehicles. Before they come to the Chantry, they're disguised by different paintjobs and plates, as well as any electronic anti-tracking devices.'

"Well I will use Matter Ars and nto paint and plates but that is the gist of things yes."
Helena said.
"Hum...I can tie the work I do with the cars to for example...well any item will do a small stick so when it si broken so is the spell and everything go back to normal, that is an option."
The Hermetic said. Everyone else nodded to the run through of the plan.

Colin nodded, "Sounds about right. As for unmasking the vehicles - we just need an unobserved alleyway or someplace out of sight, and a few minutes, tops. I'm assuming the disguises will be basically glued onto the cars? I could scrape that off with a daneaxe without touching the paint, but merely persuading the glue to let go is quicker and easier. I could probably even do that on the motorway, for a more cinematic affair, but that would be creating something of a traffic hazard for the poor guy right behind me..."

"I was thinking I could make it more real with Matter and then I could just dispell the work once we are done with the disguises."
Helena replied.
"So all you need do if I have been teleported out is drive into a allyway and break a stick and everything will go back to normal."

'No. Even a stupid vampire can work out if a green truck goes into an empty alley and then a white one exits the other way a few moments later they might be the same one – for they get that we ain't simply Mundies and so ain't limited by the normal “what is possible” rules. The airport multistory offers a quiet corner to do the change-over, a general lack of eye-witnesses and a surrounding crowd of traffic to get lost in.'

"Agreed."
Helena said with a nod.

'This is gonna have to be a full paint-job and plate-change, not simply messing about with some decals. Though we'll still need them for the final leg of the journey.'

"I am an Adept of Matter."
Helena said with a confident smile.
"I am sure I can cook something up."

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

'I ain't gonna buy some spike-boots just for him, y'know...' Nicole quipped. 'Well, better tell the Chief about this option...'

"Doc Martens will do they don't have to be spiked."
Henrietta said with a chuckle.
"But yes you better go do that."

'It's three and a half minutes. Even I don't think that's too long, and I shout at microwaves for being too slow.'

"I can watch it while everyone gets ready then."
Henrietta said and she picked her phone out of the box again and started watching the video about how to use a tazer.

He grinned, "I already promised to send him a box of the first batch when it's done - I've got his mailing address. I was tempted to box up Rust and send him there alive, but, well... I guess my temper got the better of me."

The gathered mages just looked at Colin and shook their heads. Jon sigh.
"Ehm...ok them..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:21 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Anja's Post:

'I think we can sort out a bit of green for, y'know expenses and stuff.'

Anja's Post:

'No... 'specially as they'd be turning up for Kinfolk who'd had experiments done on them.'

[Hmm.. perhaps 'impassively' or perhaps 'in a professional tone' would be more accurate in that case.]

[Breifing, 2.30]

Anja's Post:

'That stick thing will be good for the final bit – the Club-Rental leg. It means it can be changed without you needing to come along.' Nicole replied. 'Then that's decided, then – the two drivers will head back to the airport lot, where they'll remove the paint-job, take off the magnetic decals and top off the gas tanks. Once that is done, they can then drive back to the rental lot, hand the keys in, then call in for teleportation out.' giving a "have I missed anything?" look to the rest of the room.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

'But DM's are shit now they get made in China.' the Etherite complained, giving a nod in thanks for the note, starting to head towards the Chief with the news.

Anja's Post:

'You can pull the URL off my laptop if you want...' nodding towards the object, sitting on top of the second crate.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Oct 14, 2021 10:04 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

'I think we can sort out a bit of green for, y'know expenses and stuff.'

"I will talk with my Chantrymates and see what they are willing to work for, they mgith be willing to do so for favors owed."
The Etherite replied.
"I already asumed we would have our expenses covered though if you have a stocked infirmary that should not be much."

'No... 'specially as they'd be turning up for Kinfolk who'd had experiments done on them.'

"I will keep in mind to be discreet."
The doctor said simply.

[Breifing, 2.30]

That stick thing will be good for the final bit – the Club-Rental leg. It means it can be changed without you needing to come along.' Nicole replied.

Helena nodded at this.

'Then that's decided, then – the two drivers will head back to the airport lot, where they'll remove the paint-job, take off the magnetic decals and top off the gas tanks. Once that is done, they can then drive back to the rental lot, hand the keys in, then call in for teleportation out.' giving a "have I missed anything?" look to the rest of the room.

"We will not really need to use any decals, I can change the cars apperance completley with my Ars."
The ice maga replied.
"That might make it more realistic, I can even age the paint job a bit so it do not look brand new."

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

'But DM's are shit now they get made in China.' the Etherite complained, giving a nod in thanks for the note, starting to head towards the Chief with the news.

"There is always ebay you can get older models there, or thrift stores I get most of my clothes at thrift stores I can nto afford brand Goth clothes bought at stores."
Henrietta said.

Jeffry was checking some details with Helena but he looked up when Nicole came over.
"Yes Miss Bouchard may I help you?"

'You can pull the URL off my laptop if you want...' nodding towards the object, sitting on top of the second crate.

"Ok thank you."
The Hollower said as she moved to do so.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:50 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja wrote:"Hey I like bling...Serge you should go shoot things."

"Sure thing." Serge said plainly before turning to glance at Colin. "Now give her the gift card."

Anja wrote:"That is where making a plan with someone and setting a date and time for the activity in question comes into the picture Mr Yager."
Helena said simply.
Colin wrote:Colin grinned, "My open invite to accompany me to my gun club remains open, you know - you're just always busy. It's a Sleeper club, too, so you'll learn proper firearms protocols and honest marksmanship, no magical augmentations."

"How dare you suggest I'm busy. Busy doing what? I'm probably the most free out of all of us. It's you guys who are always busy." Serge said with a chuckle, "And as long as you tell me that your going to that club I'll join you. If it's anytime after Noon there's a good 60 percent chance I'll be awake."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:08 am

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

"Sure thing." Serge said plainly before turning to glance at Colin. "Now give her the gift card."

"I think Mr Wainwright want to see you go and shoot things first."
Henrietta said with a joyful giggle.

"How dare you suggest I'm busy. Busy doing what? I'm probably the most free out of all of us. It's you guys who are always busy." Serge said with a chuckle, "And as long as you tell me that your going to that club I'll join you. If it's anytime after Noon there's a good 60 percent chance I'll be awake."

"Ok then what about the sifrst Saturday after the trip to Horizon a group of us to to the shooting range, I can clearly need a refresher myself so it might be good for several of us."
The Hollower suggjested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Anja's Post:

'It's a proper medbay, our Doc is a real MD.' Nicole replied, to assure the doctor they'd not be working with completely primitive conditions. 'Assume you'll be liaising with him about what gear needs bringing.'

'As for favours... you know I'm too far from the well [too junior] to offer that, 'specially officially. I can offer, like say $150 per head, cash.' getting down to the point of nailing down the price, expecting a counter-offer.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... thrift stores ain't for me. No store is, really. Ebay is only a little better. Like three hours of wading to find the one pair of pants which would fit me. Then to discover they're lime green polyester. giving a shudder.

Anja's Post:

'Think we might have a solution for the vampire victims, sir. There's a sort-of Chantry in Seattle which appear to be willing to help.'

Serge's Post:

'What do I get if I get him doing the 4k runs with us?' Nicole called out to Colin.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:04 pm

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]
Jeremy wrote:"Sure thing." Serge said plainly before turning to glance at Colin. "Now give her the gift card."
Anja wrote:"I think Mr Wainwright want to see you go and shoot things first."
Colin grinned, "Nice try, grasshopper. No proof of participation, no prize."

Nicole wrote:'What do I get if I get him doing the 4k runs with us?' Nicole called out to Colin.
He chuckled, "My undying respect, and, hm, how would you feel about some non-ferrous solid tools, silver-copper alloy, roughly as strong as grade 50 steel? Obviously more for show than for serious applications of force, but still..."

Jeremy wrote:"How dare you suggest I'm busy. Busy doing what? I'm probably the most free out of all of us. It's you guys who are always busy." Serge said with a chuckle, "And as long as you tell me that your going to that club I'll join you. If it's anytime after Noon there's a good 60 percent chance I'll be awake."
Anja wrote:"Ok then what about the sifrst Saturday after the trip to Horizon a group of us to to the shooting range, I can clearly need a refresher myself so it might be good for several of us."
The Hollower suggjested.
He arched an eyebrow, "You mean, between your momentary passionate art projects, your erratic naps, and your admittedly enthusiastic if unpredictable bouts of arcane study? It's not that we're always busy, so much that you're a bit... uncomfortable with scheduling in advance."

Anja wrote:The gathered mages just looked at Colin and shook their heads. Jon sigh.
"Ehm...ok them..."
He chuckled, "Well, if it were any other Paradox spirit, I would likely be visibly less calm... He, at least, doesn't start out hostile without very good reason. It would not be prudent to give him reason to be hostile..."

((OOC: Man, was at the hospital today to get cortisone in my shoulder - without going into too much detail, it fucking hurts. I also got an exercise regimen to rebuild elasticity in the little hardened lump in there, and that fucking hurts MORE. I mean, on a scale from "sitting on a comfy couch" to "getting kicked in the nuts", this has been just bursting all the way straight past "reading Twilight" up to where I don't even see the scale. Fortunately, that's pain spikes while training, and not constant, chronic agony... but still... It's exhausting.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:52 am

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Anja wrote:"I think Mr Wainwright want to see you go and shoot things first."
Colin wrote:Colin grinned, "Nice try, grasshopper. No proof of participation, no prize."
Nicole wrote:'What do I get if I get him doing the 4k runs with us?' Nicole called out to Colin.
Colin wrote:He chuckled, "My undying respect, and, hm, how would you feel about some non-ferrous solid tools, silver-copper alloy, roughly as strong as grade 50 steel? Obviously more for show than for serious applications of force, but still..."

"Actually, that's wrong. Nicole would get a gift card. Cause the moment she tries to make me run 4k I'll shoot myself in the foot." Serge said with a chuckle. "I cannot stand running just for the sake of running. Doing laps at school was the worst."

Anja wrote:"Ok then what about the sifrst Saturday after the trip to Horizon a group of us to to the shooting range, I can clearly need a refresher myself so it might be good for several of us."
The Hollower suggjested.
Colin wrote:He arched an eyebrow, "You mean, between your momentary passionate art projects, your erratic naps, and your admittedly enthusiastic if unpredictable bouts of arcane study? It's not that we're always busy, so much that you're a bit... uncomfortable with scheduling in advance."

"W-well." Serge stumbled flinching slightly at his cabal leader's rather direct and very accurate description of his day to day life. "That's not busy. That's just passing time. Anyways yeah I'm good for Saturday."

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:48 am

[South Boston, 9.30]

It's a proper medbay, our Doc is a real MD.' Nicole replied, to assure the doctor they'd not be working with completely primitive conditions. 'Assume you'll be liaising with him about what gear needs bringing.'

"That makes it easier and yes I will speak with your doctor to see if he have what we need. If you could give me his contact information?"
The Etherite asked.

'As for favours... you know I'm too far from the well [too junior] to offer that, 'specially officially. I can offer, like say $150 per head, cash.' getting down to the point of nailing down the price, expecting a counter-offer.

"I am pretty sure the others will not want to work for an unspecified amount of time for that, if we are talking just streight up being paid in money it would have to be fair houerly vages, though I suspect they would be more interested in Tass and other magic resources."
The doctor replied.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

'Yeah... thrift stores ain't for me. No store is, really. Ebay is only a little better. Like three hours of wading to find the one pair of pants which would fit me. Then to discover they're lime green polyester. giving a shudder.

"Yeah I get that I am lucky enough to fit into common sizes."
Henrietta said.
"Well we can figure your outfit out later."

Think we might have a solution for the vampire victims, sir. There's a sort-of Chantry in Seattle which appear to be willing to help.'

"Ah good work Miss Bouchard...do you have some contact information for this Chantry in Seattle? And what do you mean sort of Chantry?"
The Chief asked sounding approving.

He chuckled, "Well, if it were any other Paradox spirit, I would likely be visibly less calm... He, at least, doesn't start out hostile without very good reason. It would not be prudent to give him reason to be hostile..."

"I head of someone who was given the choice between being undone and working to protect a park where Old Man Wrinkle likes to feed pidgions."
Henrietta said.
"Only a rumor but some say he can be negotiated with, thankfully though I do not need to deal with such spirits."
The Hollower said and Jon nodded.
"Well I am pretty much desperate so I am willing to give it a try."
The Virtual Adept gave a nervous chuckle at that.

"Actually, that's wrong. Nicole would get a gift card. Cause the moment she tries to make me run 4k I'll shoot myself in the foot." Serge said with a chuckle. "I cannot stand running just for the sake of running. Doing laps at school was the worst."

"Not a problem Mr Yager I can just heal your foot and you would be good to go agian in a few moments."
Amadeus chimed in with a chuckle.

(OOC: Oof that do not sound fun. Get well soon Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:32 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Anja's Post:

'Will do once this call is over.'

Anja's Post:

'It's highly doubtful it will be longer than a day or two. Medicine ain't my remit, but the gist I got was that the mental damage is the serious bit. That – unless I don't get it – is nursing care and shrinks, not trauma docs or surgeons. And we're working on the shrinks bit.' Nicole clarified, half of her mind trying to work out what else she personally could offer.

'Hmm... hundred-fifty per day per head. We're also going to Concordia sometime in the next week, so we could do a shopping run for your team and so on.'

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

Colin's Post:

'You do jewellery, like. Surely you could come up with some shit to put on my face. Or other parts.'

Serge's Post:

'Running in the knowledge that there will be at least one time where literally, your ability to run will equal living or dying?' arching an eyebrow at the Estatic.

Anja's Post:

A little chuckle at that.

Anja's Post:

'A group of... whattheycalled... sorcerers, sir.' the Etherite's confusion of the difference evident. 'I think “get one up on them stuffy folks with Kwan” is the primary motivation.' her natural rebelliousness making her have a little bit of a soft spot for them already. 'Whether they have the capabilities to deal with the patient-load, is obviously a different question and can't be answered now.' a short pause, then gave a little humourless smirk.

'But at very least, there's a bit of competition if Kwan's lot tries to rip us off for the help they so graciously are providing.'

[Ouchie. Oh, does Colin have anything to add for the briefing? Otherwise, I'll wind it up.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:12 pm

[South Boston, 9.30]

Will do once this call is over.'

"Very well."
The doctor agreed.

'It's highly doubtful it will be longer than a day or two. Medicine ain't my remit, but the gist I got was that the mental damage is the serious bit. That – unless I don't get it – is nursing care and shrinks, not trauma docs or surgeons. And we're working on the shrinks bit.' Nicole clarified, half of her mind trying to work out what else she personally could offer.

'Hmm... hundred-fifty per day per head. We're also going to Concordia sometime in the next week, so we could do a shopping run for your team and so on.'

"I believe I can work with that, 150 dollars per person per day of work and your group doing some shopping for us on Horizon. I have to ask theothers but I am pretty sure I can make them agree to that, as for the care the patients will need I will discuss that with your Chantry's phycisian."
The other Etherite agreed.

[Ritual Chamber, 3.45]

'Running in the knowledge that there will be at least one time where literally, your ability to run will equal living or dying?' arching an eyebrow at the Estatic.

"Like when you have to run from a genetically altered saber tooth tiger with steel claws and eyes that shoot heat beams...it happens suprisingly often."
Fran chimed in with a shrug as if what she said was perfectly normal.

'A group of... whattheycalled... sorcerers, sir.' the Etherite's confusion of the difference evident. 'I think “get one up on them stuffy folks with Kwan” is the primary motivation.' her natural rebelliousness making her have a little bit of a soft spot for them already. 'Whether they have the capabilities to deal with the patient-load, is obviously a different question and can't be answered now.' a short pause, then gave a little humourless smirk.

"Hum...a Covenant of linear mages...yes that might be a solution we will have to contact them and see, at the very least they mgith be able to help."
Jeffry said with a nod and he tried very hard not to smirk at the notion to poking one's nose at Kwan. I mean he could not officially approve of that but still."

'But at very least, there's a bit of competition if Kwan's lot tries to rip us off for the help they so graciously are providing.'

"Indeed so, do you have any contact information for this gorup Miss Bouchard`"
Jeffry asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next