Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

4 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 3 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:19 pm

[Going to the Villa]

Colin nodded and headed inside, putting on his glasses as he entered the kitchen and started heading into the basement, listening intently for any indication Aldis was conscious...

You heard nothing as you went into the villa and down into the basement, you found Aldis on a camping bed, his wounded chest had been bandaged and a blanket was placed over him. Next to the bed was a phone and a note that said.
"Mr Aldies you where injured in combat, you are at the villa basement, call me when you wake up and I will help you get out of here and to anywhere you need to go."
The note was signed Chris, clearly the Westchapel Corrrespondence Master had wanted to make sure the vampire did not wake yp and was terrified and alone not knowing what was going on. The fae vampire himself though was completley unconcious, looking like a alien corpse with his stearing all black eyes and strange, angular features, plants and vines had started growing up out of the floor covering Aldis and his make shift bed as if some strange renactment of sleeping beauty.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 - Page 3 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:37 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"Yes."
Jon replied simply.
"Or maid or other worker, whoever opens the door when we knock."
Anja wrote:"If this guy is a ghoul he is not a regular bouncer, he wis the vampire's personal servant and as his mistress is a supernatural crature who run a snuff film emporium I suspect mysterious packages is a rather common thing around there."
Herietta replied.
Anja wrote:"Again he is working for a supernatural snuff movie maker I doubt he would want to check with any managers aboutt he content of packages and rather check them himself."
The hedge witch said.
Anja wrote:"Such paperwork is very easy to hack and falsify."
Jon said.
"And like Miss Day said this place is likely to get allot of shady packages where the last thing one want is a digetal paper trail, remember what Lilyandra do for a living."
Anja wrote:"Yes we will knock out the random sleeper indeed however if we indicate this delivery is of an illegal sort then likely it will not be a random person gathering it but rather someone in the know."
Henerietta said with a shrug.
"I mean we do not torture pepole to death for a living but we get plenty of deliveries we would not want sleepers seeing, remember the regular club is just a cover."

"That is waaaaaay to many uncertainties for my liking. And banking on a lot of different factors simply going our way." Serge grumbled lying back in his chair as he thought about the many different ways such a scenario would play out.

Nicole wrote:'Nah, that shit's done "discreetly", like. We're going as party supplies folk, so some form of, well party supplies seems most obvious.' Nicole replied. 'This method is most likely to draw out not the bouncer, but the club manager. There's delivery screw-ups all the time so having a random one turn up without warning will be... kinda like a unsurprising surprise, if that makes sense. So the manager will either come out and check the cargo or even better, open up the doors and let us all in.'

'Question is, do them deliver on Sundays?' going back to the company's website, seeing if they did break the Sabbath...
Anja wrote:You notice several local party supply stores did deliver on Sundays due to parties often being held on days of.
"Then again our more unusual deliveries are nto always hidden as party supplies or anything else."
Fran said.
"Sometimes we just get a delivery from someone in a car."
Nicole wrote:'He's got a point. Any chance of hacking the club's expected delivery list so we can pretend to be one really due on Monday or something? After all, at least we'd be "expected" cargo-wise, if not time-wise. Trojan delivery service.'
Anja wrote:"Yes I can take care of that."
Jon said he tapped at his tablet for a while.
"Hum...there seam to be a delivery of glasses for the bar expected on Monday for example."
He muttered looking at the screen.

"Ok that's a little more safer." Serge said. "Of course when you say that the club manager will 'let us all in'. Your not forgetting about the wards that may or may not be surrounding the club right? Also wasn't the point of this part of the plan to get lure out Oda and take care of her outside of the club?"

Glancing over at Jon Serge asked, "Who is the Manager of this place anyways? The official on-the-books manager at least. I doubt Lilliandra's name is on the deed."

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:43 am

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'That makes me wonder, like. Does that make them more or less likely to end up waking up proper?'

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

'Or... we look at the weather report and learn if we need to bring them?' Nicole replied, highlighting once again perhaps the key issue with technomancers; their relative inability to... well, magick up stuff on the fly.

Colin's Post:

'Wise words... from a man who works indoors in heated, well-lit rooms and only encounters rain in the occasional dash from car to building.' Nicole replied, the sarcasm obvious.

Colin's Post:

'Nah, bigger risk is aquaplaining after heavy rain or Fall leaves buildup on the road causing similar.' the Etherite replied nonchalantly, seemingly half-distracted by something else. 'Most urban areas kinda good at getting the gritters out...'

Anja's Post:

'The glories of the "gig economy" self-employment.' the Etherite replied, tone scathing. 'Plus, it's still discreet. Not like the package will have "XL butt-plugs" or whatever written on it. But at least they do deliver on Sundays...'

Anja's Post:

'How many glasses? If it's just a box worth chances are they'll simply take it from us at the door. We want them to let several of us into the building...'

Serge's Post:

'Well, some of us. If possible. But thought it was argued the alarms wouldn't be for the whole place - just the "private" parts of the building?' the Etherite replied, giving a little frown. 'But is there a way to detect this ward thing without triggering it?'

'If it extends to the whole building, that means we can't do a "lookie here" attempt either, 'cos the messenger would trip the alarm too. Which means we'll have to turn off, disable or trick this ward thingy. Or let it go off and simply deal with the fallout.'

Serge's Post:

'Is that like, relevant?' giving a little frown, though looking to Serge to whether this was the start of an actual idea or just asking random questions.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:39 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

"That is waaaaaay to many uncertainties for my liking. And banking on a lot of different factors simply going our way." Serge grumbled lying back in his chair as he thought about the many different ways such a scenario would play out.

"A combat situation tend to be uncertain Mr Yager but what do you sggjest then, how should we tyr to lure this Big Chris out of the club?"
Fran asked looking over at Serge.

"Ok that's a little more safer." Serge said. "Of course when you say that the club manager will 'let us all in'. Your not forgetting about the wards that may or may not be surrounding the club right? Also wasn't the point of this part of the plan to get lure out Oda and take care of her outside of the club?"

"We are also going to have to deal with the wards, and the idea is nto for us to get in, we need to rouse to do that getting though the door is not a problem, but the idea of the rouse would be to get Big Chris to the door so we could take out these pepole one at the time rather than being surrounded by them on their turf."
The Euthanathos continued.
"We are also going to see if we can get Oda out of there by going for her wards."

Glancing over at Jon Serge asked, "Who is the Manager of this place anyways? The official on-the-books manager at least. I doubt Lilliandra's name is on the deed."

"Actually I suspect the vampire is the manager, the owner and manager is referred to here as Lillian Adry, but I find nothing about her no birth certificate, school records nothing so I suspect Lillyandra have just taken on an alias and run her club herself."
Jon said looking up from his computer.

'Or... we look at the weather report and learn if we need to bring them?' Nicole replied, highlighting once again perhaps the key issue with technomancers; their relative inability to... well, magick up stuff on the fly.

"Miss Bouchard no one is saying you can not check the weather by all means do if you want to, however this is pointless and a waste of time to spend so much time debating."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
"But since you have checked I assume I am correct in assuming we do not need special equipment to go to Seattle in the autumn?"
The old Hermetic said and he raised an eyebrow.

The glories of the "gig economy" self-employment.' the Etherite replied, tone scathing. 'Plus, it's still discreet. Not like the package will have "XL butt-plugs" or whatever written on it. But at least they do deliver on Sundays...'

"Indeed so we should not look out of place making a delivery on a Sunday."
Jon said though he did snicker at the package marked with XL buttplug comment.
"Perhaps I should send some specially marked pagages to some folks and make sure they are left on the proch to be seen bu the neigbors..."
He muttered to himself.

How many glasses? If it's just a box worth chances are they'll simply take it from us at the door. We want them to let several of us into the building...'

Jon checked.
"Hum...fifty martini glasses it seams."
He said then he added.
"Well as long as we can get some of their key pepole to get to the door that is fine this is about luring some of them, the magic users and this Big Chris out and nto a ploy to get in, as getting is really is nto a problem."

'Well, some of us. If possible. But thought it was argued the alarms wouldn't be for the whole place - just the "private" parts of the building?' the Etherite replied, giving a little frown. 'But is there a way to detect this ward thing without triggering it?'

"There are likely wards all over the place, I mean they would want to know if anyone Awakened entered."
Fran said then she nodded.
"Possibly it depends how the wards are set up, some will be triggered if someone scan for them, others will not."

'If it extends to the whole building, that means we can't do a "lookie here" attempt either, 'cos the messenger would trip the alarm too. Which means we'll have to turn off, disable or trick this ward thingy. Or let it go off and simply deal with the fallout.'

"The plan was to deal with the wards Miss Bouchard and perhaps hope that in doing so we alert the two magic users into investigating so we can quietly get them under control."
Jeffry said.
"But yes the wards have to be dispelled."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:20 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'Wise words... from a man who works indoors in heated, well-lit rooms and only encounters rain in the occasional dash from car to building.' Nicole replied, the sarcasm obvious.
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Care to repeat that after we run a few times around the block every morning in all sorts of weather, say, around 6 AM for a few weeks straight?"

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:You heard nothing as you went into the villa and down into the basement, you found Aldis on a camping bed, his wounded chest had been bandaged and a blanket was placed over him. Next to the bed was a phone and a note that said.
"Mr Aldies you where injured in combat, you are at the villa basement, call me when you wake up and I will help you get out of here and to anywhere you need to go."
The note was signed Chris, clearly the Westchapel Corrrespondence Master had wanted to make sure the vampire did not wake yp and was terrified and alone not knowing what was going on. The fae vampire himself though was completley unconcious, looking like a alien corpse with his stearing all black eyes and strange, angular features, plants and vines had started growing up out of the floor covering Aldis and his make shift bed as if some strange renactment of sleeping beauty.
He gave Aldis a thin smile, "I'm sorry you've been left alone all day - though I suppose you might appreciate that more than someone sitting here and talking... Again, thank you for saving Anna and the others. I... don't know for certain if you can even hear me right now, but I came by to collect your bird, so I can make sure he's fed until you recover. I'll come by in the evening with some blood, what I have available on such short notice. I'll... do what I can, even if I'm not entirely sure how much that is, or how much good it will actually do."

He sighed, and drew up a small circle over Aldis' chest, using the torpid vampire as a focus to reach through space to find his clever old corvid and bring him into the villa's cellar.

((OOC: Arete rolls for a fairly simple C2 working: 0,0,0... Well, dayum. That was a lot smoother than expected; I guess the bird and the Kiasyd really are fond of one another, and the static Node in the adjacent room was REALLY sympathetic to the poor guy...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:13 pm

[Going to the Villa]

He gave Aldis a thin smile, "I'm sorry you've been left alone all day - though I suppose you might appreciate that more than someone sitting here and talking... Again, thank you for saving Anna and the others. I... don't know for certain if you can even hear me right now, but I came by to collect your bird, so I can make sure he's fed until you recover. I'll come by in the evening with some blood, what I have available on such short notice. I'll... do what I can, even if I'm not entirely sure how much that is, or how much good it will actually do."

He sighed, and drew up a small circle over Aldis' chest, using the torpid vampire as a focus to reach through space to find his clever old corvid and bring him into the villa's cellar.

The vampire did not respond as you spoke to him, he just lay perfectly still. You felt the connection to his bird though in touching the Kiasyd's skinny chest and you poened a cat sized portal and fetched the wise old bird, the corvid cocked his head to the side and looked at you then he jumped over to Aldis and gendly pecked at the vampire's hair making mounful sounds clearly concerned about his friend.

You felt your working just gooing far more smoothly than usual, and for a moment you just felt...connected you felt the walls around you and knew how far apart they was, you felt in tune with space and connection.

(OOC: That is quite some roll let us say Colin get a minus 1 to the diff of all rolls related to understanding the space around him, calculating distances and so on for the next day since it is at a Node and such an amazing roll.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:24 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

'A debate, I shall point out you started, sir.' the Etherite replied, a little mulishly. 'And you know I checked some time ago. In fact, I'd already done it even more you'd finished questioning whether it was needed.'

Anja's Post:

'Ooh, how about Cuffs And Collars?' a reference to the TV show King Of The Hill where the main character fell foul to a similar situation.

Anja's Post:

'Well, then the best bet is to go back to the "mysterious delivery" option, then. If we're not gonna use it to get in, that is.'

Anja's Post:

'Yet it may go off if scanned. What happens if they do?'

Colin's Post:

'You can't like, threaten me with something I already do.' Nicole replied, a little smugly. 'Anyhows, running season is good as ended 'till Valentines' now.'

'That reminds me, like. Can you get me Harvard ID? I wanna use their wicked Olympic pool but they insist on you like, being a student.' looking to Jon.

[You missed the 8.30 reply, Great One]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:17 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"A combat situation tend to be uncertain Mr Yager but what do you sggjest then, how should we tyr to lure this Big Chris out of the club?"
Fran asked looking over at Serge.

"Planning involves mitigating uncertainties. Trying to bring it as low as possible." Serge argued, "Let's figure out all of the details of Nicole's delivery plan. No point in multiple opinions and ideas being thrown about randomly. That'll just confuse people."

Anja wrote:"We are also going to have to deal with the wards, and the idea is nto for us to get in, we need to rouse to do that getting though the door is not a problem, but the idea of the rouse would be to get Big Chris to the door so we could take out these pepole one at the time rather than being surrounded by them on their turf."
The Euthanathos continued.
"We are also going to see if we can get Oda out of there by going for her wards."
Nicole wrote:'Well, some of us. If possible. But thought it was argued the alarms wouldn't be for the whole place - just the "private" parts of the building?' the Etherite replied, giving a little frown. 'But is there a way to detect this ward thing without triggering it?'

Anja wrote:"There are likely wards all over the place, I mean they would want to know if anyone Awakened entered."
Fran said then she nodded.
"Possibly it depends how the wards are set up, some will be triggered if someone scan for them, others will not."
Anja wrote:"The plan was to deal with the wards Miss Bouchard and perhaps hope that in doing so we alert the two magic users into investigating so we can quietly get them under control."
Jeffry said.
"But yes the wards have to be dispelled."
Nicole wrote:'Yet it may go off if scanned. What happens if they do?'

"The most basic thing that'll happen is that every person connected to the ward will be alerted to our presence. Which we really do not want." Serge explained, "That's why the original plan involved luring out Oda. She controls the wards and if we talk her to our side we can convince her to turn them off. And if we take her out that's one less magick person to notice the wards being disturbed."

Serge thought for a moment before saying, "Is it possible for us to say that we have a package specifically Oda or Big Chris? An anonymous package addressed to them and told to be sent to the club? That might get them to leave the night club. "

Nicole wrote:'Is that like, relevant?' giving a little frown, though looking to Serge to whether this was the start of an actual idea or just asking random questions.
Anja wrote:"Actually I suspect the vampire is the manager, the owner and manager is referred to here as Lillian Adry, but I find nothing about her no birth certificate, school records nothing so I suspect Lillyandra have just taken on an alias and run her club herself."
Jon said looking up from his computer.

"Eh, just curious." Serge said with a shrug of his shoulders.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:55 am

[Boston, 8.30]

'That makes me wonder, like. Does that make them more or less likely to end up waking up proper?'

"It depends, actual hedge wizards, vamprie blood slaves and such have less of a chance to Wake up as they are so tied into the powers they have. True Believers thoguh are more likely to Awaken as they believe in magick and have less of a step to go to accept it to such a degree they become mages."
Fran replied.

[Briefing, 2.15]

'A debate, I shall point out you started, sir.' the Etherite replied, a little mulishly. 'And you know I checked some time ago. In fact, I'd already done it even more you'd finished questioning whether it was needed.'

Jeffry fixed Nicole with a stern look.
"Miss Bouchard, playing games and tyring to twist words will work with some pepole it will not work with me, shall we move on with the planning?"
He said gruffly.

'Ooh, how about Cuffs And Collars?' a reference to the TV show King Of The Hill where the main character fell foul to a similar situation.

Jon chuckle at that.
"Now...that is not a bad idea...I immagine some deliveries will be made."
The Virtual Adept said happily then he turned back to his work when Jeffry gave him a stern look.
"After the mission off course Sir."
He said with a little chuckle.

'Well, then the best bet is to go back to the "mysterious delivery" option, then. If we're not gonna use it to get in, that is.'

"Yes that was my idea I mean we want to draw some of those in the club out, getting though the door is not a problem but what we want to do is divide and conquer."
The Virtual Adept said with a nod.

'Yet it may go off if scanned. What happens if they do?'

"Most likely alert the caster of the Ward that someone is tampering with it, but really a ward can be set to do just about anything, make noise, turn the invader to goo whatever the caster want and is able to do but since this is an active club I doubt the wards are dangerous."
Fran replied and Jeffry nodded at that.

'That reminds me, like. Can you get me Harvard ID? I wanna use their wicked Olympic pool but they insist on you like, being a student.' looking to Jon.

"Sure I can fix that when we get back home, in return can you watch my pet lizard when I go to a convention for four day in February, he do not need much just water and a few crickets and for you to check on the temperature of his tank now and again."
The Virtual Adept asked.

"Planning involves mitigating uncertainties. Trying to bring it as low as possible." Serge argued, "Let's figure out all of the details of Nicole's delivery plan. No point in multiple opinions and ideas being thrown about randomly. That'll just confuse people."

"Mr Yager I am a member of House Flambeau, I have been a war mage for three hundred year and let me tell you that the best laid plans seldom survive contact with the enemy, it is not possible to plan for every possibility what we can do is be ready to handle it when things go wrong, and have a general plan and a few back up plans, but yes we need to have the delivery plan's detials ironed out this is right."
Jeffry said with a nod. Fran grinned a bit.

"The most basic thing that'll happen is that every person connected to the ward will be alerted to our presence. Which we really do not want." Serge explained, "That's why the original plan involved luring out Oda. She controls the wards and if we talk her to our side we can convince her to turn them off. And if we take her out that's one less magick person to notice the wards being disturbed."

Serge thought for a moment before saying, "Is it possible for us to say that we have a package specifically Oda or Big Chris? An anonymous package addressed to them and told to be sent to the club? That might get them to leave the night club. "

"Hum...Miss Andersson is actually connection to a Chantry is she not?"
Jeffry asked and Jon nodded.
"She is idependant but yes she is Sir."
The old Hermetic nodded.
"It is a shame we can not get a Mercere to deliver a letter directly to her then she would have to come and sign for it herself, it would spook her as she want to protect her widderslainte kid but it would get her out of there. As for this ehm...Big Chris yes we could possibly address somethign to him but few things deliver to private citizens on Sundays."

"Eh, just curious." Serge said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Let us try to keep just curious to a minimum Serge that way I can focus more on important tasks."
Jon muttered with a sigh.

(OOC: So I did sorry.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Well, do Kinfolks have any powers?' giving a little frown, pulling off the freeway.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

Nicole stared back for a moment, making it clear he'd have to do a lot more than that to browbeat her. An admirable trait in a subordinate, but could be annoying at times. However, the woman then made a gesture with her hands showing she wasn't going to make an issue of it.

Anja's Post:

'Was thinking of the possibility of different directions of attack, like. Taking a "delivery" is one of them times that some of the folks will be distracted, leaving opportunities open.' Nicole replied. 'But don't see it working in this case. Okay, we turn up with a delivery; let's say a consignment of chairs, or something kinda big and bulky which would fit them crates. Chances are, there will be either a buzzer at the service entry or at the front which one of us will need to ring. Hopefully, this will get someone to come and look.' the projected screen stilll showing the satellite map.

'Hmm... p'haps play the "stupid foreigner" card on the intercom; all broken English and thick accent so confusing they have to come out and see what it's about...'

Serge's Post:

'Hmm... don't think so. At least not in this case. At best we might get them to come to the door to accept it. But it's really damn suspicious; like that guy hanging around my work yesterday to kill me.'

Anja's Post:

'What, they'd go off even if there's a passive scan for them?' Nicole replied, a little grumpily. 'Is there any way to tell on our end if we've tripped any of them?'

Anja's Post:

'Don't see why not...' ending with a nod.

Serge's Post:

'Curiousity is good when we're at the start of the planning or if we're stuck for options. But usually we don't have the luxury of being able to look at every angle for the best plan. Just long enough to find a good angle which offers decent chances of success.'

[I could see Steelhaven using Harvard resources quite often; it's just next door to Allston. In fact, many locals might think SH is some form of post-grad/staff dorm/complex or something.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:59 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"Mr Yager I am a member of House Flambeau, I have been a war mage for three hundred year and let me tell you that the best laid plans seldom survive contact with the enemy, it is not possible to plan for every possibility what we can do is be ready to handle it when things go wrong, and have a general plan and a few back up plans, but yes we need to have the delivery plan's detials ironed out this is right."
Jeffry said with a nod. Fran grinned a bit.

"Very well. I understand sir." Serge said politely.

Nicole wrote:'Was thinking of the possibility of different directions of attack, like. Taking a "delivery" is one of them times that some of the folks will be distracted, leaving opportunities open.' Nicole replied. 'But don't see it working in this case. Okay, we turn up with a delivery; let's say a consignment of chairs, or something kinda big and bulky which would fit them crates. Chances are, there will be either a buzzer at the service entry or at the front which one of us will need to ring. Hopefully, this will get someone to come and look.' the projected screen stilll showing the satellite map.

'Hmm... p'haps play the "stupid foreigner" card on the intercom; all broken English and thick accent so confusing they have to come out and see what it's about...'

"Say we do that. Play the part of Borat the Deliveryman. And some random person comes out to check. What happens after? What will we do to this random person?" Serge asked, mostly trying to draw out the full extent of the plan rather than poke holes into it.

Anja wrote:"Hum...Miss Andersson is actually connection to a Chantry is she not?"
Jeffry asked and Jon nodded.
"She is idependant but yes she is Sir."
The old Hermetic nodded.
"It is a shame we can not get a Mercere to deliver a letter directly to her then she would have to come and sign for it herself, it would spook her as she want to protect her widderslainte kid but it would get her out of there. As for this ehm...Big Chris yes we could possibly address something to him but few things deliver to private citizens on Sundays."
Nicole wrote:'Hmm... don't think so. At least not in this case. At best we might get them to come to the door to accept it. But it's really damn suspicious; like that guy hanging around my work yesterday to kill me.'

"Could the chantry she's connected to help us in any way?" Serge asked. "I mean, at the very least they could give us her contact info. If we could at least contact her. We could try and convince her to our side over the phone. After all we convinced her in Mr. Wainwright's vision."

Anja wrote:'What, they'd go off even if there's a passive scan for them?' Nicole replied, a little grumpily. 'Is there any way to tell on our end if we've tripped any of them?'

"Not really I think? Though I suppose if you were able to see magickal effect, you might notice distortion in the ward." Serge assumed. "Disturbing the ward might be handy for us of course. Since if might get Oda to come out and check the disturbance. It'll put her on alert though so there's pros and cons."

Anja wrote:"Let us try to keep just curious to a minimum Serge that way I can focus more on important tasks."
Jon muttered with a sigh.
Nicole wrote:'Curiousity is good when we're at the start of the planning or if we're stuck for options. But usually we don't have the luxury of being able to look at every angle for the best plan. Just long enough to find a good angle which offers decent chances of success.'

Serge looked at little confused at the sudden lecturing but shrugged his shoulders. "Alright. Fair enough."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:44 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

'Well, do Kinfolks have any powers?' giving a little frown, pulling off the freeway.

"I don't know to be honest werecreatures are not my speciality but they might, at least they are not Sleepers and do not cause Paradox nor do they seam to go completley gaga when the changers do their thing like regular folks do either."
Fran said with a shrug.
"Perhaps Henrietta will know after all she dated a werbear once from what I hear...but be gentle in asking her the Union killed her lover."
The Euthanathos said with a frown.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Nicole stared back for a moment, making it clear he'd have to do a lot more than that to browbeat her. An admirable trait in a subordinate, but could be annoying at times. However, the woman then made a gesture with her hands showing she wasn't going to make an issue of it.

Jeffry just looked at Nicole for a moment then he simply moment on considering the matter closed.

'Was thinking of the possibility of different directions of attack, like. Taking a "delivery" is one of them times that some of the folks will be distracted, leaving opportunities open.' Nicole replied. 'But don't see it working in this case. Okay, we turn up with a delivery; let's say a consignment of chairs, or something kinda big and bulky which would fit them crates. Chances are, there will be either a buzzer at the service entry or at the front which one of us will need to ring. Hopefully, this will get someone to come and look.' the projected screen stilll showing the satellite map.

The Chief nodded his approval at that.
"That might work to get the crates in unoticed, might get Big Chris or one of the mages to come and check things out."
He said with a nod.

"Do that actually work?"
The old Hermetic said then he sigh.
"Well perhaps I do hate to butcher language though."

'Hmm... don't think so. At least not in this case. At best we might get them to come to the door to accept it. But it's really damn suspicious; like that guy hanging around my work yesterday to kill me.'

"Hum...I can live with suspicious if we can get the group int he club seperated the danger off course is that they dig their heels in and tyr to wake the vampire or call this Lily for help, which would be bad."
Fran said with a frown.

'What, they'd go off even if there's a passive scan for them?' Nicole replied, a little grumpily. 'Is there any way to tell on our end if we've tripped any of them?'

"Yes most likely we will know if we have activated a ward, and the thing is we don't know how the wards will react there is not one way to put up wards, there is as many ways as there are mages, and even the hedge wizard's wards will have variation, we just do not know for sure how the wards at the club will work."
Jeffry said.

'Don't see why not...' ending with a nod.

"Thanks we have a deal then."
Jon said with a grin.
"Thankfully my pet is easier to remember than I am."

"Very well. I understand sir." Serge said politely.

Jeffry just nodded to the young Cultist.

Say we do that. Play the part of Borat the Deliveryman. And some random person comes out to check. What happens after? What will we do to this random person?" Serge asked, mostly trying to draw out the full extent of the plan rather than poke holes into it.

"We knock this random person out and move in."
Jeffry said simply.
"We will try to divide and conquer but if that do nto work then so be it."

"Could the chantry she's connected to help us in any way?" Serge asked. "I mean, at the very least they could give us her contact info. If we could at least contact her. We could try and convince her to our side over the phone. After all we convinced her in Mr. Wainwright's vision."

"I can get her number the question if if we can be as convincing over the phone as in person remember she is a mother protecting her child."
Jon said and Jeffry nodded.
"If we involve her Chantry we might get allies in them but then we loose the chance of getting a ally in this Oda Andersson, she and her daugther is likely wanted and we will have to arrent Oda and off course tyr to arrest her daugther as well but we can perhaps talk her into helping when we have freedom of moment, something we will not get if her Chantry gets involved trying to capture her and Julianna."
Jeffry said with a frown.

"Not really I think? Though I suppose if you were able to see magickal effect, you might notice distortion in the ward." Serge assumed. "Disturbing the ward might be handy for us of course. Since if might get Oda to come out and check the disturbance. It'll put her on alert though so there's pros and cons."

"Yes indeed a controlled disturbing of the wards are probably our best bet."
Jeffry agreed.
"Once we are at the club, and we can hope Miss Andersson or this Ellie will come to investigate matters."

Serge looked at little confused at the sudden lecturing but shrugged his shoulders. "Alright. Fair enough."

"It is more that everything you ask me to do takes times Serge, this is not a TV show hacking into databases, cameras, findign information online all of it takes time, so when you constantly ask me to find informatgion that is not relevant to the mission I have to take time away from gathering actual relevant information."
Jon explained.
"So it is better if you wait with asking questions just for curiosity's sake until we are done planning then I can find out whatever you want when we have the time."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:39 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'You can't like, threaten me with something I already do.' Nicole replied, a little smugly. 'Anyhows, running season is good as ended 'till Valentines' now.'
Colin smirked, giving Nick a wink, "What do you mean, 'season'? Any weather short of 75mph winds or 18 inches of snow in the sidewalk is running weather. A little slower running, but all the same..."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:The vampire did not respond as you spoke to him, he just lay perfectly still. You felt the connection to his bird though in touching the Kiasyd's skinny chest and you poened a cat sized portal and fetched the wise old bird, the corvid cocked his head to the side and looked at you then he jumped over to Aldis and gendly pecked at the vampire's hair making mounful sounds clearly concerned about his friend.

You felt your working just gooing far more smoothly than usual, and for a moment you just felt...connected you felt the walls around you and knew how far apart they was, you felt in tune with space and connection.
He gave the bird a few light pats on the head and down the back, "Aldis will be fine, he just needs to rest here for a while... maybe a few days. In the meantime, I will be your host, to make sure you are fed and cared for; he wouldn't want you to go hungry, after all."

He quickly wrote down a note for Aldis, leaving it next to the other, 'I took the liberty of fetching your bird; he will be cared for and fed until you recover. I believe you last said he was back in top form, so there should be no serious dietary concerns? Again, my thanks for saving Anna; I will try to have some blood available in the refrigerator upstairs for you for when you wake up, I hope it will not be too long.'

Then he offered the bird a perch on his arm, and gestured toward the well, "Come now, he's going to be safe here for a while, and I need to get started on retrieving some pretty rocks, then I will bring you home and fix you dinner, alright?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:52 pm

[Going to the Villa]

He gave the bird a few light pats on the head and down the back, "Aldis will be fine, he just needs to rest here for a while... maybe a few days. In the meantime, I will be your host, to make sure you are fed and cared for; he wouldn't want you to go hungry, after all."

The crow flexed it's wings and looked at you, he seamed rather trusting and did not protest at you petting him, he still mounfully peccked at Aldis though hoping his friend would wake up making a little sound.

Then he offered the bird a perch on his arm, and gestured toward the well, "Come now, he's going to be safe here for a while, and I need to get started on retrieving some pretty rocks, then I will bring you home and fix you dinner, alright?"

The corvid gave one last mounful peck at Altis, not breaking skin, he was very gentle with his pecks, then he looked up at Colin and took a few flaps of his wings to better be able to jump up onto the Orphan's arm where he stood pecking gently at Colin's check and tugging slightly at his hair then he cawed and setteled down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:00 pm

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:The crow flexed it's wings and looked at you, he seamed rather trusting and did not protest at you petting him, he still mounfully peccked at Aldis though hoping his friend would wake up making a little sound.
Colin smiled, "Aldis will wake up, in time... It's a place of power, and the plants' presence suggest to me swift healing. He saved lives, ones very precious to me... I owe him a debt for that. The least I can do is make sure you don't starve."

Anja wrote:The corvid gave one last mounful peck at Altis, not breaking skin, he was very gentle with his pecks, then he looked up at Colin and took a few flaps of his wings to better be able to jump up onto the Orphan's arm where he stood pecking gently at Colin's check and tugging slightly at his hair then he cawed and setteled down.
He nodded and headed over to the well, picking up the tools to start collecting the crystallized tass from the depths, and making sure not to jostle his passenger as he started working.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:28 pm

[Going to the Villa]

Colin smiled, "Aldis will wake up, in time... It's a place of power, and the plants' presence suggest to me swift healing. He saved lives, ones very precious to me... I owe him a debt for that. The least I can do is make sure you don't starve."

Even as you stood there talking to the concerned bird more plants crew, slowly covering Aldis as if he was a resting prince in some fairytale, the vines gently wrapping around the fay vampire. The corvid cawed and jumped around on the vines for a bit.

He nodded and headed over to the well, picking up the tools to start collecting the crystallized tass from the depths, and making sure not to jostle his passenger as he started working.

Often one would have to go down into the well or hoist up bucket after bucket of black water and filter it for the Tass crystals but they had gown up the walls of the old well so you could just scrape them from the stone with a garden scrape, a tool used to scrape various growth of decorative garden stones.

As you worked the crow was playing with your ear gently nipping at it. You hear Jeffry head down the stair as you was scraping loose crystals.
"How is it going Mr Wainwright?"
The old Hermetic said and he gave the sleeping vamprie a scowl before he headed to the well and started scraping the walls for clear, greeish crystals that looked like peridots from the Node walls.
"I see you ahve found the Massassa's feathery friend...well hello there."
Jeffry said to the bird who happily cawed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:14 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'What... bears? Is that even a thing?' tone a little incredulous.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Serge's Post:

'We get them to come round to the van, 'cos Borat ain't making no sense past there being a delivery of some kind. Then once they're alone, we take 'em down.'

Anja's Post:

The Etherite looked up from her screen with a little grin. 'Well, it all depends, like on how experienced the listener is and how good an ear they've got. Throw in the fact most intercoms are almost as bad as tannoys for communication... well, much easer to simply come out and see what you mean...' her own accent thicker, faster and more clipped than usual - making it somewhat more difficult to understand her. Which was the point.

Anja's Post:

'Which is why we need to avoid that. Suspicion makes folks use brain. Be perfectly normal and they'll just run on autopilot.'

Anja's Post:

'Okay, then. This means we have to assume the alarm will trip as soon as we enter the building, and all folks inside will be hostile. Therefore, we will have to move fast once in, hoping to stop any preparations being done. We have my bean-bags and that tranq gun. Is there any other way to do non-lethal take downs? Plus, the kick-in time for the tranqs is a bit too long for my liking - any way too speed it up?' pulling up the wire map of the internals on the screen, hoping folks will look at it and try to visualise the layout.

Serge's Post:

'Risky, that. Shows our hand, likely to raise alarm if unsuccessful.'

Serge's Post:

'Remember; perfect is the enemy of good, 'specially when time and effort is limited.' tone not unkind.

Colin's Post:

'Nah, too much threat from ice or leaves slippage. And dark, not safe. Plus, it's bulking season and swimming is more efficient.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:40 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'Nah, too much threat from ice or leaves slippage. And dark, not safe. Plus, it's bulking season and swimming is more efficient.'
Colin paused, "Hum, I haven't slipped or anything during my runs in years... might be a subconscious rote to know where I put my feet, to be honest..."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:As you worked the crow was playing with your ear gently nipping at it. You hear Jeffry head down the stair as you was scraping loose crystals.
"How is it going Mr Wainwright?"
The old Hermetic said and he gave the sleeping vamprie a scowl before he headed to the well and started scraping the walls for clear, greeish crystals that looked like peridots from the Node walls.
"I see you ahve found the Massassa's feathery friend...well hello there."
Jeffry said to the bird who happily cawed.
He picked out a few gems and laid them aside, "Well enough, there were some stones high in the water, just within reach. And yes, Mr. Ameli's friend is quite the clever lad, and quite the charmer. As for Mr. Ameli, it seems the node agrees with him - look at the vines growing. I'll make sure to do the weeding later, of course."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:43 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Colin's Post:

'Depends where and when you run, like. And you're a guy, which is different.' the Etherite replied, giving a little shrug. 'Plus, there's no point if I'm so wrapped up in watching where I run that I miss actually learning what I'm seeing around me, like.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:06 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"We knock this random person out and move in."
Jeffry said simply.
"We will try to divide and conquer but if that do nto work then so be it."
Nicole wrote:'We get them to come round to the van, 'cos Borat ain't making no sense past there being a delivery of some kind. Then once they're alone, we take 'em down.'

"Ok. We've knocked out this person. They might've been a ghoul. They might've been some random employee who had no relation to any of this." Serge said looking a bit skeptical. "The wards are still up of course. So moving in is a bit risky. And the two magick users are still in the club. So I can't get rid of the innocent by-standers in and around the club without risking alerting Oda and the Hedge mage and thus the other ghouls. Shouldn't we be focusing on that?"

Anja wrote:"I can get her number the question if if we can be as convincing over the phone as in person remember she is a mother protecting her child."
Jon said and Jeffry nodded.
"If we involve her Chantry we might get allies in them but then we loose the chance of getting a ally in this Oda Andersson, she and her daugther is likely wanted and we will have to arrent Oda and off course tyr to arrest her daugther as well but we can perhaps talk her into helping when we have freedom of moment, something we will not get if her Chantry gets involved trying to capture her and Julianna."
Jeffry said with a frown.

"Then maybe we shouldn't involve her chantry. Mr. Wainwright could contact her directly and convince her himself. Offer her some level of protection for her and her daughter. She's  serving the vampire for her child's protection. If we can offer her better protection and the assurance that the vampire she's indebted to will be gotten rid of by the end of this, we might be able to entice her. " Serge said, a confident tone in his voice as if there was no question whether or not his cabal leader could do such a task.

"She may be hesitant to talk to our tradition-aligned chantry of course. But Mr. Wainwright's an independent himself. He may have an easier time convincing her."

Anja wrote:"Yes indeed a controlled disturbing of the wards are probably our best bet."
Jeffry agreed.
"Once we are at the club, and we can hope Miss Andersson or this Ellie will come to investigate matters."
Nicole wrote:'Okay, then. This means we have to assume the alarm will trip as soon as we enter the building, and all folks inside will be hostile. Therefore, we will have to move fast once in, hoping to stop any preparations being done. We have my bean-bags and that tranq gun. Is there any other way to do non-lethal take downs? Plus, the kick-in time for the tranqs is a bit too long for my liking - any way too speed it up?' pulling up the wire map of the internals on the screen, hoping folks will look at it and try to visualise the layout.

"Assume all folks inside are hostile? Including the sleeper employees?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "And of course, if we assume everyone insides hostile and begin non-lethally John Wicking everyone. There's a chance Oda or the hedge mage might wake up the vampires in the basement. And then we'll have to deal with an ancient vampire lord."

Anja wrote:"It is more that everything you ask me to do takes times Serge, this is not a TV show hacking into databases, cameras, finding information online all of it takes time, so when you constantly ask me to find informatgion that is not relevant to the mission I have to take time away from gathering actual relevant information."
Jon explained.
"So it is better if you wait with asking questions just for curiosity's sake until we are done planning then I can find out whatever you want when we have the time."
Nicole wrote:'Remember; perfect is the enemy of good, 'specially when time and effort is limited.' tone not unkind.

Serge gave a Jon a confused look. After all, it had been less than half and hour since the meeting had started. From his perspective Jon had in fact hacked into various cameras, corporate databases, and retrieved  information as quickly as tradition TV hackers.

"Alright then. I'll keep that in mind. Let's focus on the task at hand now shall we?" Serge said wanting to move past this.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:42 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

'We get them to come round to the van, 'cos Borat ain't making no sense past there being a delivery of some kind. Then once they're alone, we take 'em down.'

"Would not that be more suspicious? And who will play the fool that mangle the language?"
Jeffry asked he did not sound convinced about this plan.

The Etherite looked up from her screen with a little grin. 'Well, it all depends, like on how experienced the listener is and how good an ear they've got. Throw in the fact most intercoms are almost as bad as tannoys for communication... well, much easer to simply come out and see what you mean...' her own accent thicker, faster and more clipped than usual - making it somewhat more difficult to understand her. Which was the point.

"They might rather send out a servant to hear what a deliveryperson have to say though than send one of their higher ranking pepole."
The Chief commented.
"Trying to mangle language in such a way might end up playing against us rather than showing up at the door with a package and speaking normally."

'Which is why we need to avoid that. Suspicion makes folks use brain. Be perfectly normal and they'll just run on autopilot.'

Fran nodded at that.
"Fair enough."

'Okay, then. This means we have to assume the alarm will trip as soon as we enter the building, and all folks inside will be hostile. Therefore, we will have to move fast once in, hoping to stop any preparations being done. We have my bean-bags and that tranq gun. Is there any other way to do non-lethal take downs? Plus, the kick-in time for the tranqs is a bit too long for my liking - any way too speed it up?' pulling up the wire map of the internals on the screen, hoping folks will look at it and try to visualise the layout.

"Like I answered last time you asked Miss Bouchard there are many magickal ways to take someone down and not kill them, holding them down with air, trapping them in a gaunlet prison, causing enough pain to make it very unlikely they will be able to take any action, the list go on."
Jeffry replied and Amadeus nodded.
"I can also send someone to sleep or affect in bodies that will make them...unnable to fight."
The Verbena added.
"But yes we will have to work at some speed once we are in the club."

'Risky, that. Shows our hand, likely to raise alarm if unsuccessful.'

"Agreed."
Jeffry said simply.

"Ok. We've knocked out this person. They might've been a ghoul. They might've been some random employee who had no relation to any of this." Serge said looking a bit skeptical. "The wards are still up of course. So moving in is a bit risky. And the two magick users are still in the club. So I can't get rid of the innocent by-standers in and around the club without risking alerting Oda and the Hedge mage and thus the other ghouls. Shouldn't we be focusing on that?"

"If we can get Miss Andersson and this Ellie to come to us then nothing will be better Mr Yager but the main focus is to not having to have to deal with them all at once. And yes if they send out a inocent person that person will be knocked out, then once we are gone they will wake up and be fine, that is a very small price to pay for what we are trying to acomplish."
Jeffry said.
"But by all means if you have a good idea for how to get the two magic users to come out and not tip them off in the process feel free to voice these ideas Mr Yager."

"Then maybe we shouldn't involve her chantry. Mr. Wainwright could contact her directly and convince her himself. Offer her some level of protection for her and her daughter. She's serving the vampire for her child's protection. If we can offer her better protection and the assurance that the vampire she's indebted to will be gotten rid of by the end of this, we might be able to entice her. " Serge said.

"Miss Andersson is serving the Widderslainte Lily for the sake of her daugther Mr Yager and we can not really offer her anything, not oficially, her daugther Julianna is Fallen by law an enemy of Asencion that have to be taken in. However we will have more important enemies to deal with and perhaps Mr Wainwright can convince this woman of the danger Lily and Jace poses and get her to take her chances to flee with her child while we deal with the vampire and with the widderslainte, but we can not really offer her anything beside her not being a priority target."
The old Hermetic said shaking his head sadly.

"She may be hesitant to talk to our tradition-aligned chantry of course. But Mr. Wainwright's an independent himself. He may have an easier time convincing her."

"It is possible but I am not so sure Mr Wainwright can convince Miss Andersson to aid us if he is not face to fac with her as getting her to risk the Avatar of her daugther is a tall order."
Jeffry said and he glanced over at Colin.
"Even if the good man is skilled at talkign pepole into doing things."

"Assume all folks inside are hostile? Including the sleeper employees?" Serge said with a raised eyebrow. "And of course, if we assume everyone insides hostile and begin non-lethally John Wicking everyone. There's a chance Oda or the hedge mage might wake up the vampires in the basement. And then we'll have to deal with an ancient vampire lord."

"Yes Mr Yager since we do not know who is ghouls and who is hostile and who is just doing a job we have to assume everyone in the club is hostile, to do otherwise would be foolish, we will off course tyr to do as little harm to sleepers as possible. Now the plan is still for you to attempt to lure the sleepers out but for the ones that remain they will be taken out, by non lethal means if possible, and there are no greater risk of the two magic users waking the vampire if we act like warriors and not fools and knock out those we encounter in the club rather than if we do not, this is nto a game Mr Yager."
Jeffry said.
"And even a sleeper with a weapon is dangeorus to a mage that is caught unnawares."

Serge gave a Jon a confused look. After all, it had been less than half and hour since the meeting had started. From his perspective Jon had in fact hacked into various cameras, corporate databases, and retrieved information as quickly as tradition TV hackers.

"Alright then. I'll keep that in mind. Let's focus on the task at hand now shall we?" Serge said wanting to move past this.

Jon just nodded at that.

[Going to the Villa]

He picked out a few gems and laid them aside, "Well enough, there were some stones high in the water, just within reach. And yes, Mr. Ameli's friend is quite the clever lad, and quite the charmer. As for Mr. Ameli, it seems the node agrees with him - look at the vines growing. I'll make sure to do the weeding later, of course."

"It seams we are lucky and can get the crystals quickly then."
Jeffry said and he looked at Aldis and frowned, he did not like vampires, even so once the Tass was collected he glanced around the room and took some iron shovels and other tools and placed them in one of the storage rooms so the fae vampire could rest easier.
"Just so he will get out of our hair faster."
The Hermetic grumbeled just so you would not think he had compassion for the downed vampire.

[Boston, 8.30]

'What... bears? Is that even a thing?' tone a little incredulous.

"Yes wer bears are a thing, according to Henrietta they are frightfully strong and they are skilled healers second only to our Verbena when it comes to skill with patching pepole up."
The Euthanathos said.
"There are wer allot of things, and really we know of wer wolves, cats and foxes not to mention rats and spiders is really a bear that odd?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:35 am

[Briefing, 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'Depends where and when you run, like. And you're a guy, which is different.' the Etherite replied, giving a little shrug. 'Plus, there's no point if I'm so wrapped up in watching where I run that I miss actually learning what I'm seeing around me, like.'
Colin frowned, "I might have some... small advantage in my being a man, though I doubt the significance is great around this particular block. Hum, well, a topic for another time."

Jeremy wrote:"Then maybe we shouldn't involve her chantry. Mr. Wainwright could contact her directly and convince her himself. Offer her some level of protection for her and her daughter. She's serving the vampire for her child's protection. If we can offer her better protection and the assurance that the vampire she's indebted to will be gotten rid of by the end of this, we might be able to entice her. " Serge said, a confident tone in his voice as if there was no question whether or not his cabal leader could do such a task.

Anja wrote:"Miss Andersson is serving the Widderslainte Lily for the sake of her daugther Mr Yager and we can not really offer her anything, not oficially, her daugther Julianna is Fallen by law an enemy of Asencion that have to be taken in. However we will have more important enemies to deal with and perhaps Mr Wainwright can convince this woman of the danger Lily and Jace poses and get her to take her chances to flee with her child while we deal with the vampire and with the widderslainte, but we can not really offer her anything beside her not being a priority target."
The old Hermetic said shaking his head sadly.
Anja wrote:"It is possible but I am not so sure Mr Wainwright can convince Miss Andersson to aid us if he is not face to fac with her as getting her to risk the Avatar of her daugther is a tall order."
Jeffry said and he glanced over at Colin.
"Even if the good man is skilled at talkign pepole into doing things."
He nodded thoughtfully, "The daughter is the key, I think... Letting Mrs. Andersson know that her daughter is not a priority target, that we're out to stop Lily and Jace, and we're disinterested in pursuing secondary targets at this time... hum, it's worth a shot."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:"It seams we are lucky and can get the crystals quickly then."
Jeffry said and he looked at Aldis and frowned, he did not like vampires, even so once the Tass was collected he glanced around the room and took some iron shovels and other tools and placed them in one of the storage rooms so the fae vampire could rest easier.
"Just so he will get out of our hair faster."
The Hermetic grumbeled just so you would not think he had compassion for the downed vampire.
He smiled briefly as his back was turned to Jeffry, "Yes, well, I'm sure the Code would allow the wiggle room to show a little gratitude for saving your son like he did, Sir... Adley and Anna both..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:06 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Colin frowned, "I might have some... small advantage in my being a man, though I doubt the significance is great around this particular block. Hum, well, a topic for another time."

"Keeping on ones feet even if it is a bit slippery or standing a bit of cold is not really where gender differences matter much."
Henrietta commented.
"Also Nick I mean there are statistically a difference between men and women but it is more a difference between induviduals, you are far bigger and stronger than Jon for example."
The Hollower continued and the Virtual Adept just ndoded his agreement to that.
"I quite like cold weather and ice and I am a woman."
Helena chimed in.

He nodded thoughtfully, "The daughter is the key, I think... Letting Mrs. Andersson know that her daughter is not a priority target, that we're out to stop Lily and Jace, and we're disinterested in pursuing secondary targets at this time... hum, it's worth a shot."

"Indeed, this daugther, Julianna is only a prioritu target as long as she is a way to get to Lily."
Jeffry agreed.
"Should I just send you Andersson's phone number then?"
Jon asked.

[Going to the Villa]

He smiled briefly as his back was turned to Jeffry, "Yes, well, I'm sure the Code would allow the wiggle room to show a little gratitude for saving your son like he did, Sir... Adley and Anna both..."

Jeffry sigh and he looked at the resting vampire.
"Well he did that, and I am grateful."
He said then he frown.
"Well be that as it may, we have what we need here."
The old Hermetic said as he put the crystals of Tass in a cloth pouch.
"Do you have other buessiness at the villa Mr Wainwright?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:45 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Foxes?' now a little surprised. 'I wonder what happens when you mix Kinfolk...'

[Briefing, 2.15]

Serge's Post:

'There won't be bystanders in the club; it is closed, we're hitting it after the cleaners have left but before the bar staff and so on arrive.' the Etherite explained. 'This means there's actually a decent chance of removing one of the more key pieces. But can't you do your "nothing to see here" field before we ring the buzzer?'

Serge's Post:

'Remembering that an ID mistake might result with a bullet round in your head?' the Etherite retorted. 'If they are innocent, they'll run, hide or hit the deck. If they don't do any of them, I say they're fair game.'

'The risk of vampire awakening is why we will need to move fast. Any chance of our radar app working inside the building?'

Anja's Post:

'Hmm...' looking up to the group, seeing if appeared to look suitably "foreign" in ethnicity.

Anja's Post:

'If we did that, sir they'd simply take the package from us then close the door, The End.' the Etherite replied. 'We naturally can't pick who we lure out. But might get a big fish. Plus, there's not that many there.'

Anja's Post:

'Yes, but will that secure the other person? Plan to hold them down with air for all the time we're present, sir? Capable of doing that and other things at the same time, like defusing that bomb thing?'

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... possible to send her a text saying "surrender and your kid will live" or similar when we've started the attack?'

Colin's Post:

Anja's Post:

'No, but it does matter when it comes to being jumped by some creepy rando in the dark. Plus, how can I scout if I paying too much attention on not slipping over?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:58 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]
Anja wrote:"Keeping on ones feet even if it is a bit slippery or standing a bit of cold is not really where gender differences matter much."
Henrietta commented.
"Also Nick I mean there are statistically a difference between men and women but it is more a difference between induviduals, you are far bigger and stronger than Jon for example."
The Hollower continued and the Virtual Adept just ndoded his agreement to that.
"I quite like cold weather and ice and I am a woman."
Helena chimed in.
Nicole wrote:'No, but it does matter when it comes to being jumped by some creepy rando in the dark. Plus, how can I scout if I paying too much attention on not slipping over?'
Colin arched an eyebrow, "Miss Bouchard, you are build like a Challenger 2, and I suggested you run along with me. I'm fairly certain a 'creepy rando' would be immensely foolhardy to jump you on a morning run, lighting be damned."

Anja wrote:"Indeed, this daugther, Julianna is only a prioritu target as long as she is a way to get to Lily."
Jeffry agreed.
"Should I just send you Andersson's phone number then?"
Jon asked.
He nodded, "Please do, Jon, I'll see what I can do with it. Best not give her too much advance warning, though..."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:Jeffry sigh and he looked at the resting vampire.
"Well he did that, and I am grateful."
He said then he frown.
"Well be that as it may, we have what we need here."
The old Hermetic said as he put the crystals of Tass in a cloth pouch.
"Do you have other buessiness at the villa Mr Wainwright?"
He handed over the couple of crystals he'd gathered, "Just the one thing - I'll retrieve the spare blood bag from my workshop and put in the refrigerator. Mr. Amelí seems to be recuperating faster than expected, and if he regains consciousness before I can make it back tonight, I'd rather he not be confused and starving. I left him a note about it, in any case."
Heading up, he quickly drew up a circle in the air and reached into the little cooler in the silversmithy, picking out a bag of whole blood, before putting it in the villa fridge, "Seems the wrinkles in space are in my favour today..."

((OOC: Arete roll, Correspondence 2: 6,7,9 Yeah, that oughtta do it.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next