Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

+2
Jaq
Ashan101
6 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Ashan101 Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:06 pm

Richard answers the phone call rom Colin... "What's wrong?"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The trouble with corrupted Nodes, Hedge Wizards and Cranky Judges IC thread 2

Post by Jaq Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Bianca just stares back at her, having no idea what the woman is talking about. "It wasn't exactly meant as an insult, but thanks anyway." she shrugs idly. "Despite your psychotic crazy bullshit, I kind of like you." she pauses and blinks. "That thing is a collective vagina and you call caul? What does that..." she pauses as the woman notices the two handsome men approaching, and wonders if they are the reinforcements. Judging by Lisa's reaction, they have to be, or she wouldn't leave like that.

Her threat does get on Bianca's nerves though. "You bet we will, Lisa. And when we do, things will go very differently, I promise you that." she says and grabs her by the arm before she can leave the table. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asks and points to the table. "The Latte..."
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:42 am

Offering names and titles I think is good, the world are less polite than it used to be, in this world there are very few I call by their first name in public, however, just at times remember that he is of the same age as you and your Cabal, the transition into leadership will not be easy for him, but he is the best choice, he will do fine

"Not all of us are as young as I, but yes, the point remains."

"Hum...that might be a wise choice Mr Wainwright have proven himself to be resourceful and to have a gift for putting others at ease, yes he might be the right man for such a conversation and that he is an Orphan might make the girl's mentor agree to let him talk with her."

He nodded. "He is very resourceful and has accrued much wisdom. I trust him and I believe Beatrice will also."

"I will be sending the documents to Horizon tomorrow morning. Now as for Vittoria D'Angelo, certainly we can stand on the letter of what the agreement said and demand it is the man you made the agreement with who is to come and pick out the books and no one else, I shall file a complaint and make the demand, it might seam silly, however if Miss D'Angelo decide to use the letter of the law in minute details against Miss Alexander certainly we can do the same when it comes to a simple trade agreement."

"There does appear to be something unseemly about it," he agreed. "I must admit, that I was naturally disinclined towards Beatrice at first myself having learned what happened to her as I said, but for a judge...it was spiteful. Knowing what has happened to her mentor does not lessen that impact of her new path though I am sure that loss was very painful."

Now here is the thing, I do not know how well you know every detail of Hermetic law Mr Roth Hicks, however a Quaesitor can not hold that title while he or she are in Quiet and for seven years after. Now if a judge is suspected of being in Quiet three unaffiliated Quaesitors must examine their mind to declare them sane before they can practice law. Now I do not think Miss D'Angelo are in Quiet, but her outburst during the negotiations today...well unless you object Mr Roth Hicks I can sent a letter of concern...

"I know the basics of the law as taught by my pater but I am in no position to understand the minutae as you are, sir. If you think it will forestall Beatrice being taken to trial then I do not object. One must wonder if her state of mind is well if she has taken to such extremes and how many more times she might do this. I am not sure if she is insane; some might try to call her driven. But by what else but hatred, I do not know. Also, should that proceed, those examining her must not be her acquaintances." He frowned, thinking of his mentor down in the interrogation room. He had honour, he knew his limitations and made sure he did not falter in his duty. But there was no such check on this woman, who -was- the law.

"I can try to buy you time, but I can not promise anything, Miss D'Angelo have good position in this fight in that Miss Alexander's stay of execution is so loosely worded that all she need do is accuse the girl of something that it takes more than the few days she needs to find six Masters of Spirit to perform the ritual to clear up, and she already have three, me, herself and Jeffry Morgan, once she make her move...it could be over in a day or two."

"And perhaps one more as well. When I arrived at the other Chantry there was a judge there from Horizon that she had invited," he said in sudden remembrance of the man who had not looked very happy to be there at all. "Quaesitor Oedipus Paulus Mederis Hermes bani Guernicus filius Sarelia Aritsa of Horizon Chantry Master of the Art, Lieutenant of the Security Council."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 am

--- Afternoon ---
Colin smiled disarmingly - or so it would have been from someone whose face had never been so thoroughly dismantled and reassembled - at Beatrice.
"Now, now, my dear, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your paintings, as such - but I would imagine an Avatar might have a different viewpoint in that regard; it might be best compared to showing me highly graphic images of high-fatality aircraft crashes, or showing Doctor Lee images of horrific, unethical medical experiments gone bad. Your images might be uncomfortable to contemplate for an ordinary person, but they don't touch so directly upon the darkest fears based on an awareness of one's own nature and skills... It is entirely a matter of perspective. Of empathy, if you will - the understanding of what other people feel, and why. We all have some skill with it; some more, some less. I expect Tane here, what with his seeming extensive associations with shapechangers and spirits has a great deal of practice with it. Am i correct in this assessment, Tane?"

--- Night ---
Colin took a deep breath at hearing Richard's voice.
"Ah, Richard, good... There's been something of a complication tonight; we are liable to need your expert assistance. We are going to try to retrieve a young man, recently fallen, to... well, you know what is necessary. We might need your help, depending on whether he has broken the restraints he was in. There are... further embuggerances, but I don't feel comfortable discussing those over the telephone. Can you report to the garage immediately, or be ready with any medical assistance on our hopefully hasty return?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:54 am

"on my way"

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am

--- Night ---
Colin hung up with a sigh of relief, dashed into the workshop to retrieve the gun case, and sprinted back to the garage to meet the others.
"...And here's to hoping I won't need to use this."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:22 am

THat's true, but as i said, avatars are a sort of spirit, bound to the same rules, at least, mostly. We all are spirits in different degrees, so we all must attend to the same basic rules. I'm not that skilled with magick as to face the channeling of something else, but i'm working in some ideas currently. That's one of the things i want to do here in the chantry.
Learn more about other things and determine some of my own hipotesis.
Tane said as he was appasionated about working with spirits. If his ideas were right, maybe there were ways to awaken things many people thought imposible.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 am

Bianca:

Bianca just stares back at her, having no idea what the woman is talking about. "It wasn't exactly meant as an insult, but thanks anyway." she shrugs idly. "Despite your psychotic crazy bullshit, I kind of like you." she pauses and blinks. "That thing is a collective vagina and you call caul? What does that..." she pauses as the woman notices the two handsome men approaching, and wonders if they are the reinforcements. Judging by Lisa's reaction, they have to be, or she wouldn't leave like that.

The woman grins a little.
"Well little Sleepwalker why do you not ask your Traditionalist friends what a Caul is."
She mutters as she keep a close eye on what the two men where doing.

Her threat does get on Bianca's nerves though. "You bet we will, Lisa. And when we do, things will go very differently, I promise you that." she says and grabs her by the arm before she can leave the table. "Aren't you forgetting something?" she asks and points to the table. "The Latte..."

Lisa ever so slightly move her fingers again and you just feel pain, and if your very life force flutters in a strong storm, it feels as if a cold hand grabs your heart and squeeze it.
"No child, it will not go differently, and if you touch me again, I will kill you."
The blond say before she tear herself loose from your grip and walks away. Through the pain you half see the two men starting to move in your direction but it is so overwhelming there is little you can do one way or another.

(You may roll Willpower diff 8 to take any action at all until the pain lessen.)

Adley:

"Not all of us are as young as I, but yes, the point remains."

"Well from an old man's perspective my dear Mr Roth Hicks, the age difference is not much."
George say with a slight grin.

He nodded. "He is very resourceful and has accrued much wisdom. I trust him and I believe Beatrice will also."

"Yes, I believe so as well, he might not be the most powerful mage, but he have a good heart and is wise in his own ways, and I do think he cares deeply for Miss Alexander's wellbeing."
The Ancient mage said.

"There does appear to be something unseemly about it," he agreed. "I must admit, that I was naturally disinclined towards Beatrice at first myself having learned what happened to her as I said, but for a judge...it was spiteful. Knowing what has happened to her mentor does not lessen that impact of her new path though I am sure that loss was very painful."

"The D'Angelo twins loved their mentor, he was their father figure as it is with many young magi, however, that do not excuse their behavior, if they find themselves unable to be objective, and it would be understandable if they where, then they should give up the title of Quaesitor. I see nothing wrong with not being trilled about someone with a Fallen Avatar, that is not unproblematic, and there are many who feel that no such Avatar should be spared, for good reason, but the law is not a toy, nor do being a judge give anyone the leave to be cruel."
George said and sigh, he felt compassion towards Vittoria, but he did not condone her actions against Beatrice.

"I know the basics of the law as taught by my pater but I am in no position to understand the minutae as you are, sir. If you think it will forestall Beatrice being taken to trial then I do not object. One must wonder if her state of mind is well if she has taken to such extremes and how many more times she might do this. I am not sure if she is insane; some might try to call her driven. But by what else but hatred, I do not know. Also, should that proceed, those examining her must not be her acquaintances." He frowned, thinking of his mentor down in the interrogation room. He had honour, he knew his limitations and made sure he did not falter in his duty. But there was no such check on this woman, who -was- the law.

"Those set to examine a judge when there is suspicion of Twilight are never her friends or allies, now will she know them, probably, there are not that many members of House Guernicus, she like me probably know them all, but they will not be her friends, and yes this can slow her down, but not stop her Mr Roth Hicks...for I do not believe she is in Twilight what drives her is hatred, not insanity."
The ancient mage drew a deep breath then he sigh and give Adley a very serious look.
"You have to remember one thing in this though, the situation is more dire than you seam to grasp, young Beatrice will not be taken to trial, her trial is over her sentence delivered, no if Vittoria can find a way to say the girl have broken the terms of her stay of execution...well then...she could technically speaking perform Gilgul on her on the spot if she had the needed Masters with her. The terms of Miss Alexander's stay states that if she breaks them then the sentence of Gilgul is to be carried out as soon as possible, that young man is the axe your Cabalmate carry over her neck at all times. The terms of that stay is so loose in fact that if someone where to say hold Miss Alexander down and force some corrupted Quintessence into her then they might later be sentenced to Ostracism or even Branding but Miss Alexander would still be Gilgulled. Your Bestrice know that at any time someone might accuse her of something, or do something to her that is a breech of that stay...and a few hours later she might be without her Avatar, that is the terror she lives under."
The old mage's eyes was full of sympathy for Beatrice and her plight.
"If Vittoria D'Angelo are willing to risk her position and potentially punishment for her actions, there is very little we can do to protect Miss Alexander unless we manage to get the terms of that stay of execution changed."
George said in a grave tone of voice.
"And that is not easy, if it had not been for the enormous risk and what psychological damage such terror would do to Miss Alexander I almost hope Miss D'Angelo do make a move, if she make an accusation that can be disproved at the last moment, perhaps seeing a young woman's Avatar nearly destroyed over a ill worded legal document can give enough emotional and political leverage to get that document tightened up and by that remove the axe from Miss Alexander's neck and give her some breathing room, unless she actually break the law of her own will. But like I said the risk in such a thing would be enormous."

"And perhaps one more as well. When I arrived at the other Chantry there was a judge there from Horizon that she had invited," he said in sudden remembrance of the man who had not looked very happy to be there at all. "Quaesitor Oedipus Paulus Mederis Hermes bani Guernicus filius Sarelia Aritsa of Horizon Chantry Master of the Art, Lieutenant of the Security Council."

George sigh and shakes his head.
"I know of this man, this is not good news, if D'Angelo is contacting other judges and gathering Masters of Spirit she is getting ready to make her move...she would want all six to be close by when she make her accusations to not give anyone time to sort things out before Miss Alexander's Avatar is destroyed, the situation might be more immediate and dire than I anticipated."
The old mage said in a concerned tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:39 am

Colin and Tane afternoon:

Beatrice just smiles and pat the Orphan on one of his hands, her touch light as a feather.
"Oh do not worry about it, I know my Avatar's art is disturbing, it would worry me more if you did not find it so, it is the outlet for it's Fallen desires after all."
The young Verbena said and grinned.
"And I suspect anyone not Fallen themselves, human or spirit would feel the same."
Beatrice grinned.
"Yes it is a matter of perspective but I guess I do not paint for others to enjoy, I paint so my Avatar can express itself, in a way that do not hurt anyone."
The Fallen mage said and sigh.
"And it's expressions are not exactly butterflies and daffodils."

Beatrice smiles to Tane.
"Well you know that not all magi see Avatars as Spirits do you not Mr Karyak? I am not saying you are wrong, but there are about as many views on them as there are mages, and none know for sure. For me I do think they are a sort of Spirit, the same knowledge of reality that affect Umbroods and ghosts also affect them, but I also think they are something more, a drop of the original Prime perhaps, magick itself manifested, they are a part of the Quintessence Pool in a way, a part of the basic make up of reality, or at least that is how I see it, they are like veins in the blood flow of nature."

Colin night:

You get back to the garage to see Antonio arranging who go into which car.
"Ok Winnifred, Ingmar and ah yes Colin with me and..."
"Freddy..."
"Excuse me?"
"Freddy, call me Freddy, that is what everyone do, my grandmother call me Winnifred."
"Ok then Freddy, Ingmar and Colin with me and the rest go in Ryan's car."
The Hermetic say and sigh and he nods to Colin when he enters the garage.
"Is the Acashic coming with us so we are waiting for him or are we going without him?"
He asked as Colin came over to them.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:09 am

"Those set to examine a judge when there is suspicion of Twilight are never her friends or allies, now will she know them, probably, there are not that many members of House Guernicus, she like me probably know them all, but they will not be her friends, and yes this can slow her down, but not stop her Mr Roth Hicks...for I do not believe she is in Twilight what drives her is hatred, not insanity."

He ate some of his soup, quietly as he listened. What could they do against a hell-bent judge? "Sir, this hatred you have said has made her judgements unsound. As much as I do not like casting doubt on someone's sanity, how can such a one make a clear judgement when they cannot be objective in any way in such a matter?"

You have to remember one thing in this though, the situation is more dire than you seam to grasp...

Adley frowned. "I see. Sir, this seems grossly unfair. How can any of the other Traditions trust us when even within our own Houses these things continue to go on unchecked? Perhaps I am experiencing a dose of disillusionment but when I joined the Order I wanted to fight our enemies, those that would threaten us, the Technocracy and the Nephandi. I did not want to raise words against my own colleagues, not this way, especially when our enemies are knocking at our door. It is disheartening."

He shook his head, thinking if the judge struck too soon and unwisely, and showed herself then perhaps there might be a way to intervene. He wondered if they could trap her somehow in her blind hatred.  "What is a greater risk, to allow her to continue unstopped, unstoppable and setting example, growing in influence and stand by and do nothing?" He looked quite conflicted, pushing away the empty bowl. "I would welcome any thoughts on what we might do, sir. And then I am afraid I must go. I wish I could be in more than one place at one time, things are moving too quickly and the more I dig my feet in the more I feel it slipping away." He looked at him. "Time for a change in tactics; I've been very reactionary. I wish there was time to regroup." He paused and then said, "Thank you for dinner, it was just what I needed."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:35 am

--- Night ---
Colin slowed down into a smooth, brisk walk as he entered the garage.
"I just spoke with Doctor Lee; he is on his way - we can probably afford a few minutes for him. Mister Raiz, is it too late to call shotgun?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:51 am

Adley:

He ate some of his soup, quietly as he listened. What could they do against a hell-bent judge? "Sir, this hatred you have said has made her judgments unsound. As much as I do not like casting doubt on someone's sanity, how can such a one make a clear judgement when they cannot be objective in any way in such a matter?"

I agree but while her hatred might make her judgment unsound, proving that is hard unless it is an actual Quiet, which can be measured, but yes someone so consumed by hatred should not serve as a Enforcer in any Tradition and certainly not in the Order of Hermes.

Adley frowned. "I see. Sir, this seems grossly unfair. How can any of the other Traditions trust us when even within our own Houses these things continue to go on unchecked?

"Many of them do not trust us Mr Roth Hicks, and yes it is unfair, but then that stay did save Miss Alexander from suffering her fate right then after her trial three years ago, I do not know if the stay was worded like that as an oversight or as a cruelty, but yes it is unfair and if we can manage to deal with the Vittoria D'Angelo situation then perhaps we can do something about it, I am just not sure how yet. But yes there have long been time for the Order of Hermes to clean up in it's own ranks...but there are to much ego and to much hubris holding us back from what we could be."

Perhaps I am experiencing a dose of disillusionment but when I joined the Order I wanted to fight our enemies, those that would threaten us, the Technocracy and the Nephandi. I did not want to raise words against my own colleagues, not this way, especially when our enemies are knocking at our door. It is disheartening."

George sigh then he looks at the young mage.
"There are still more good than bad my young friend. Thee are more Order mages like your mentor than like the unfortunate Miss D'Angelo, but are we a group without flaw or fault, no we are not, and all we can really do is try to act with honor and wisdom ourselves and hope that will inspire others to do the same, and speak up when we find the black spots of shame among our ranks."

He shook his head, thinking if the judge struck too soon and unwisely, and showed herself then perhaps there might be a way to intervene. He wondered if they could trap her somehow in her blind hatred.  "What is a greater risk, to allow her to continue unstopped, unstoppable and setting example, growing in influence and stand by and do nothing?" He looked quite conflicted, pushing away the empty bowl. "I would welcome any thoughts on what we might do, sir. And then I am afraid I must go. I wish I could be in more than one place at one time, things are moving too quickly and the more I dig my feet in the more I feel it slipping away."

George grinned a little as he to finished his bowl of soup.
"Well one day you might be able to do that, Adepts of what have come to be called Correspondence often have that ability, but that is beside the point. The way I see it we have two options if we are going to stop D'Angelo, one is to try to take her to trial for her threats, perhaps we can be able to prove that her judgment are not sound and perhaps get her stripped of her rank as Quaesitor, this will be difficult though for she have many allies and are quite respected and I fear that before we could even get such a case up before a Tribunal, she would have already moved against Miss Alexander."
George said as he begun to gather up the bowls and placing them in his kitchen sink.
"Another option is to try to trap her, if we could feed her information, give her something false to go after Miss Alexander on, that we can prove is false we can let her get things into motion, and then present the proof at the last moment, that she where going to Gilgul another mage on flimsy charges, even a mage with a Fallen Avatar, and got within inches of doing so...that will tip her hand, and the status she knew she would loose after the act, would be lost without her having been able to accomplish he goal, the problem with this is that such a tactic would no doubt scare Miss Alexander quite badly and she should not be told about the ploy, D'Angelo are no fool, if she sense that young Beatrice's reactions are not genuine she will know something is up, and she have to gather the Masters for the ritual and be ready to perform it so she have acted on her ill intentions for the trap to work."
The old mage looked at Adley.
"So the question is, if such a plan can be set in motion, can you and your Cabal control Miss Alexander while things play themselves out until we can prove that the information D'Angelo have acted on are not true and that she have made good on her word to ignore the intent of the law and set the girl up?It would be a tricky and dangerous way to solve things, but it might work."
The ancient mage sigh.

"Thank you for dinner, it was just what I needed."

"I find that everyone thinks better on a full stomach Mr Roth Hicks."
The Archmage said with a smile.
"Now think about the two suggestions I had for how to potentially save Miss Alexander from Miss D'Angelo's plans, and do not let this old man keep you any longer. Thank you for the company young Mr Roth Hicks, it have been a pleasure, though the topic for conversation have not."

Colin:

Antonio smiles to the Orphan and nods.
"Good we might need a doctor of the non Paradox generating kind."
He said with a grin.
"No seats have not been assigned and you are the largest of us, it seams like a good idea if you sit in the front seat."
The Hermetic scribe said.
"We will wait for your Akachic friend."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:14 am

--- Night ---
Colin nodded briskly.
"Very good. Then I shall make my preparations while we wait."
Opening the little briefcase, Colin picked out his pistol and swiftly checked the mechanics - slide, trigger motion, etc. - and made sure everything was in proper order before putting it back in the case with the two magazines.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:55 am

Richard Runs to his room.... picking up a spare backpack of field meds ( as he doesn't know what is going on Smile, but seems appropriate.. .and races for the car..something serious is going on...

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:08 pm

(OOC: 3 Successes)

Bianca winces and puts her hand on her chest and struggles hard not to give away the crippling pain she's feeling right now, though she dares not say a word back to the woman, for the first time feeling terrified of her. She barely sees the woman leaving, too busy coping with her own pain and trying to look like everything is ok.
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Colin:

Freddy looks over your shoulder and smiles a little, she is a woman of average built and slightly below average height, she have a cute face with large eyes and a slightly upturned nose, she wears a nose ring, a stud under her lip and a barbell in her left eyebrow. Her hair is done up in two pony tails of cyber dreads, long dreads of her natural dark brown together with some of dark and neon green, and some just made out of plastic spirals. The girl wears a singlet with a band logo, ripped jeans and green arm warmers and have a neon green spiked collar around her neck, up one ear there are dozens of silver rings, and in the other a single, green skull stud.
"Nice weapon."
The young Virtual Adept say approvingly.

Richard:

When you get to the garage you see a small group of mages gathered there. Antonio Raiz a Order of Hermes Adept seam to be leading the team, other than that you see Ryan Darehill, Winnifred Abelbloom and Ingmar Rush in addition to Hildegaard and Colin. Antonio smiles when Richard enters the garage.
"Dr Lee good to see you, have you been informed about the mission."
The Hermetic scribe asked as Richard get over to the cars.

Bianca:

You struggle with the pain and hardly notice that the two men reach you.
"Rubbing the Bones? Is not that the procedure's name?"
Asks the dark skinned man and his companion nods.
"Yeah that is what they call it."
The paler man reply.
"I think I can help her, but she is a Traditionalist is she not."
He continue as he pull something out of his pocket and you hear switches being turned and buttons being pressed.
"I do not know, my scanner say she is a Deviant, but what kind, who knows, but that is not our concern, none of the other Conventions are here so let us just help her and leave in case she have friends."
The black man reply and his friend nods, there are a soft hum from whatever device he is holding and you pain slowly subsides.
"What about the other Deviant."
"I do not know, but she matches the description that Codex 7 sent out of a Nephandus, she seamed to have left but I do not think it is wise to engage here, but if you follow her and see what you can find out and call in some back up, I will take care of things here."
You hear as the overwhelming pain vanishes and you she the black man leave to follow Lisa, at some distance while you hear the other man say to you.
"Breathe, I have countered the procedure...ehm...spell put on you...you will be fine in a few moments."
The man have a pleasant but somewhat commanding tone of voice as he places one hand on your shoulder.
"Are you injured?"
The man say and looks at you with intelligent, green eyes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:02 pm

Bianca doesn't say a word and just listens to what they say, and it seems this is yet more gibberish. She has no idea why she's a Deviant or what the hell Codex 7 is supposed to mean, but being called Traditionalist does raise a red flag and suddenly all her hopes that they are the cavalry Rosa sent to rescue her turn into suspicion and uneasiness.

She does as he says and breathes, and as the pain vanishes, she looks over to her savior with a relieved expression. "Thank you, sir. Just my ego, I'm alright now, though I have no idea what just happened." her expression became confused. "Hmm... did you say spell?" she says softly and picks her phone to try to send a message to Ryan, the guy Rosa mentioned earlier, hoping her phone will actually work now that the blonde bitch is gone.
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:14 pm

"Yes I did say spell Miss, I assumed that would be more understandable to you than procedure, but I guess it matters little what it is called, the woman you where arguing with messed with your vital energies, I guess that is the best way to explain it."
The man in the suit said.
"I will get you a glass of water."
The young man said as he looked at Bianca a moment then he walked to the counter and gave the waitress that was now being helped by several customers a concerned look, he filled a paper cup from a pitcher of water on the counter and came back to the Hedge Wizard and put the cup before her.
"Will you be alright Miss, my Convention do not enforce the Pogrom but we are not supposed to get involved with the enemy either, I should leave."

Your phone do work and you can send a message, what message do you send?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:22 pm

Colin smiled, "Why, thank you. This used to be the standard service pistol for the British military until about two years ago; I believe it was replaced by some Swiss model. It matters little, though; I'm comfortable with it, and that's rather more important than how, hm, modern it is, and how many new features it possesses, wouldn't you say?"
He gave her a sly wink, "After all, sometimes the old tried-and-true can offer more in comfort than the latest model."
At the mention of Richard, he looked up, "Ah, I only felt it suitable to give him the briefest of information over the phone. You might wish to fill him in - I expect you've got more details than I do at this moment, Sir."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:27 pm

Nope. Says Richard . But it seems exciting

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:41 pm

Bianca blinks a couple of times and returns her attention to . She knows the woman did something but she has no idea what exactly and hopes he can tell her more. "All I did was hold her wrist. How could she do something like that?" she says and shakes her head. "I'm ok, really. I appreciate your concern though." she says, refusing the water.

His next words send a chill through her spine. Could this guy be with the Technocracy? The goddess must be in an especially bad mood today, she thinks. "Enemy? Why are we enemies? I don't think we've ever met." she says and nods. "I understand... can I at least get your name?"

She will message him asking if Rosa is alright and ask him to send someone to pick her up, but only when the guy leaves.
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Bianca:

"How she can do it, by changing reality, exactly how that particular willwoker performed her effect I could not tell you, but the result was that she sort of pulsated your life force in and out of existence, it is a shame you do not look like a science fiction fan Miss or I could have used an example from a TV show to explain."
The man said and winks.
"Listen, I do not know what you are, and I do not care, you where in trouble and I helped but I am not supposed to talk with you, I...am a part of a organization who generally kill Reality Deviants...ehm...supernatural creatures, but my faction of this order do not take part in this extermination, that however do not mean we are not enemies and talking to you can get me into trouble."
The green eyed man said, he hesitated when Bianca asked for his name.
"Well...I guess it can not harm, Winston Clearwater, my name is Winston Clearwater."
The man said then he give the Hedge Wizard a slight smile and rush after his friend.

You send your message and get one back:
"You must be the woman Rosa was sent to meet, yes I have just gotten a call from her, stay where you are I will come and pick you both up, are you okey Miss?"

Colin, Beatrice and Tane (afternoon.)

As the four of you sit talking suddenly a quite handsome man with short dark hair and intense brown eyes, dressed in a white shirt, jeans and a woven, hippie like west come running and knocks on the door frame, there is a concerned look on his face. Colin and Beatrice off course know the man as Ryan Darehill, a Cult of Ecstasy Adept and the mentor of the newest mage in the Chantry, his first apprentice Rosa.
"Sorry to disturb, I just saw the door was open so I went here first. I need some help, my apprentice just called, someone who seam to be displaying an ability to affect chance have been following her and someone I sent her to pick up at the airport, I also got a message from the woman she was sent to meet, asking if Rosa was ok, apparently they have become separated and I need to go an pick them up, in case there is trouble I would like some help with that, it is far easier to take down one mage alone than a small group."
The Cultist said, obviously quite concerned for the  safety of his apprentice.

(OOC: Yes I know, the conversation in Beatrice's apartment happened at 16 in the afternoon and the scene in the restaurant happened at 13:30 so to bring these two together means Rosa and Bianca have been yapping for three hours however, they have been walking, talking and running from Lisa for a while so I do take that artistic freedom just to get Bianca introduced to some of the other player characters and reduced the number of time separated scenes from three to two.

Also I did not notice the two posts above so I rill rely to them now. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:21 pm

Colin and Richard (night):

Freddy grins.
"Well I can not complain about how modern a piece is, I go mine from my grandmother years ago and when she got it I do not know, but it works for me."
The young Virtual Adept say and pull a antique revolver with a mother of pearl handle from a pocket and show Colin, the classy, elegant weapon do not fit he attire what so ever, but it is clearly well kept and maintained.
"So yeah...not to many features with this one, it shoots shit, that is what it do, it is what I need it to do."
Freddy comments.

Antonio nods and looks at Richard.
"Ok, we have a Technocrat prisoner down in the basement cell, I do not know all the information she have given Chief Morgan, but one of those bits of information was that they had captured a fellow Technocrat turned Nephandus and left him tied up in one of their Amalgam member's apartment while they went on a mission that ended with a lot of dead Top Hats. Now we are going to go fetch this Technocrat Barabbi, however he have apparently been interrogated quite vigorously, which is where you come in, as we want him alive and well enough to talk, so we can interrogate him a bit as well. Now the tricky part is that we do not know if our friend in the basement where honest, there might be twenty Hit-Marks in that apartment, or some Technocrats could also have gotten the idea to retrieve the kid we are after or the Nephandi might have decided to go searching for their missing Barabbi, so in all of these scenarios this mission go from a simple, find this apartment and fetch a tied up mage we do not like, into find this apartment and then get shot, and or eaten by unspeakable abominations...still interested in going?"
Antonio gave a slight grin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaq Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:27 pm

Bianca listens carefully to his explanation and nods, smiling playfully at him as he says she doesn't look like a science fiction fan. "Heh, did the beads give it away? I think I understand though."

She looks almost hurt to hear his harsh words, but she knows she can't blame him, and is still very grateful for what, especially given the circumstances. She hangs her head a bit and nods. "I see... well, despite everything, I'll be forever grateful for what you did, Winston. It's a shame you think I'm your enemy, I'd love to get to know you better. Goodbye, and thanks again." are her last words before she lets the dude go.

She looks back to her phone and frowns deeply at the reply she gets and immediately texts back. "Please don't. This whole mess started because a woman called Lisa wanted to get you. Coming here by yourself might play into her plans."

(OOC: It's totally fine by me! While we are at it, can Bianca try to 'guess' with precognition what would happen if Ryan showed up?)
Jaq
Jaq
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:37 pm

You get a text message back.
"I am not coming alone, however I am not leaving my apprentice out there with who know what hunting for you two, nor do I think old Amadeus would be to happy if I let his guest get hurt, and I try not to piss off old Verbena. Stay safe until I get there with help."

(Yes you can make a roll and see if you see something or get a vision about it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next