Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 am

I would look for them... I just haven't been in the other realms. Just had visions, wich is not very clear, to say it mildly. So, what options do we have? Because... going to the umbra sounds as bad as have my avatar cut in pieces to the purpose of being battle ready when the moment comes.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 28 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:20 am

Colin nodded and produced his notepad, quickly noting down a list of the five cafes and the internet cafe, quickly numbering them from 1 to 6, then he placed a die on the page and drew a small circle around it and began mumbling, focusing on that little bit of luck needed for the meeting and working the necessary space of unreality in the die.

"Vocate venti fortunae ad rationarium per alea, circumspices loci tutum..."

Once he felt his spell ready, he opened the car door and flicked the die down on the garage floor, feeling his normal ability to predict the roll being blocked by his own magic... When the die stopped rolling, he stepped out and retrieved the die, checking the number against the list...

((OOC: So, leaning a little on Correspondence 1 and Time 1, and mostly Entropy 2, to find the place likely to have the most favorable outcome. Basically Games of Luck, slightly elaborated for the occasion. So, WP + 7, 0 - I think that's pretty much as good as it's going to get... So, Colin has picked a suitable site which is not the cafe off the beaten path... unless he rolled a 7. On his regular six-sided die. Not really likely. Wink ))

((OOC 2: Cards Against Humanity IS a great game. My custom set in particular; I print my own set with numerous cards that have never been officially published, and with a few unfunnies expurgated... I'm up to something in the 4,000 card range in total, white and black cards alike. :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:17 am

Tane:

Cita sigh as she stood she patted Tane on the shoulder and had to reach up to do so for she was only a hands width taller than Beatrice herself.
"I am not sure there is that much we can do right now other than trying to keep Beatrice as comfortable as possible."
The Master of Spirit said then she sigh again.
"Also going into the Umbra is a wonderful thing, going into the Umbra looking for lost Avatar shards is not and I do not want to sound arrogant, but if anyone is doing that I will be, you are a brave young man but in this my greater skill give me the best survival chances but like I said I am hesitant to do so both because it is dangerous and also because well, it do not feel right to destroy the shards, they to are self conscious in a way, if only just slightly."
Cita nodded then she added.
"It is hard to watch a friend suffer I know, I have tended to wounded Avatars for years I have seen...my share of suffering but right now I think most of the options we have other than trying to talk with the wraiths and see if we can trade for medicine just will be to dangerous or to unethical. If Beatrice do not strain her Avatar it will heal in time on it's own it will just hurt her allot as it do."
Cita said sadly.

Colin and Adley:

Colin's dice roll around for a while then wobble and finally landed on a five, this was the cafe closest to the hedge wizard's Covenant, now that could mean many things, it could be that the place was just the best one, it was a bakery/cafe so it might be less busy at 7 in the evening, but off course it could also mean that help would be needed before this meeting was done, at least you got your answer. The cafe was named Lucy's Baked Delights.

(OOC: I have only played Cards against humanity once. I think I have to start going to cons again, I used to always write a few adventures for various games every time there was one near me before.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:43 pm

Colin smiled to himself as he underlined the fifth cafe on the list, and pulled up his phone. He quickly tapped out a message to Adley, "Looks like Lucy's Baked Delights is the preferable choice - it happens to be the one closest to the Hedge Wizards' Chantry. You might wish to ask if they can provide some assistance in case of complications, just as a precaution."
Then, he sent a quick message to Freddy, "Will be meeting Larson the Younger at 7. Know anything about cafe Lucy's Baked Delights? Able to tap into preexisting surveillance grid without use of magic?"
Then he sat back down behind the wheel to wait for Adley to return with the books.

((OOC: I suppose arranging a CAH game could very well be feasible locally, if we can find a day when a suitably-sized group of awful people can get together in an accessible place. Smile ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:51 pm

Freddy send you a reply:

"I have never been there but a quick check on it really say nothing other than it being a bakery popular among collage kids, nothing out of the ordinary come up at first glance at least but I can dig deeper if you will as for tapping into the surveillance of the place, yeah sure that should be no problem."

(OOC: Well I have a MtG group that meet regularly I am sure we can play other games as well, also you are more than welcome to play Magic with us if you ever need a group.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Colin smiled, "I think it's a safe place, but considering who we're meeting, no magic surveillance; she might get spooked."

((OOC: Sounds like a possibility, but I'm already out gaming several times a week; my sweetling might be upset if I spend TOO many afternoons away from home. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm

You get a reply from Freddy.
"I will see what I can do then and no magick, good luck and stay safe, I really would hate for you to die before I get to experience your spotted dick."

(OOC: Well it is just an offer we do not meet every week though, well we do but that are those of us that use a psychiatric day center and I can not bring guests there but when we meet up in the weekends we do that every so often. I guess I am lucky there my husband play as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:39 pm

Colin snickered to himself and pocketed the phone, and leaned back to wait.

((OOC: And the offer is appreciated. As for that day center, if I were to bring CAH there, they might not let me leave. Wink But if we could arrange, say, some Tuesday, Friday or Sunday, somewhere generally accessible, just say the world, and I'll bring CAH and my sweetling. Or maybe I'll just bring a Magic deck or three. Who knows? :3 ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Adley went to fetch copies from his books and transcripts in his room, pushing around the stacks of papers until he found the ones that he wanted. He looked through them to make sure they were acceptable, the right language and unassuming content and then made a note for himself on a scrap of paper which stack had been taken. He also wrote down a short list of few books that might interest Hannah for later.

When the text got through to him, he pulled the phone and read it, nodding to himself. He'd been thinking the same thing, regarding backup and so when he'd gotten what he needed he headed back to the security office to see if something could be arranged with the hedge wizards.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:19 pm

You get to your mentor's office and knock on the door. Jeffry opens to door and nods to you when he see you.
"Come in Adley I have just given Mr Danbrock a room and posted a guard at his door. The man demanded to see his son but I will not allow it, not until I know if I can help him, he might try to rescue Raymond from us the only way that he can but killing him."
The old mage sigh.
"We are running out of people with all those that need guarding or care."
Jeffry muttered then he indicated a chair for you.
"Well what can I do for you mea filius"
The Hermetic said as he sat down himself.
"You are heading out to talk with Hannah Larson?"

(OOC: Warp I will just move the conversation to one of the OOC forums that is easier than having it running in the gaming thread.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:01 pm

I'll help her with a little of myself once the danger is over. Meanwhile, i have a question to ask you. Can you help me heal a spirit? I saved a little spirit from a spiritual parasite a nephandi put in it to control it. It is badly wounded so i have it in a node, but ¿could you help it? i have never helped one of them, maybe you can teach me so i can help spirits and avatars too. And when Tane said that, he saw another oportunity.
Wait! aybe we can do something for the pain, at least! IT is a natural spirit, it might know of a way to stop spiritual pain. Maybe it can help us with an herbal spiritual remedy for the pain or to accelerate the regeneration of Beatrice's avatar.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:18 pm

"An Umbrood? Yes I can probably help with that, I would have to see said spirit first but generally healing spirits are within my capabilities yes."
Cita said and nodded then she listened to what Tane had to say.
"You will have to bring the spirit here though, just bring it to right outside the Chantry's ward and I will see what I can do, with two badly wounded patients here I do not think I can leave Steelhaven for a few days. Only bring it if you are sure the Nephandic influence is gone though, we do not want to lead the Fallen to this Chantry."
The Spirit Master said then she gave a slight smile.
"I can try to teach when I have the time to do so, if you are able to understand my Paradigm that is, you are a Dreamspeaker the way I understood it? Well since I am a Virtual Adept we are probably as far apart when it comes to our respective Traditions methods as you can get, but I can give it a try. Right now though we are in the middle of a crisis and like I said with both Beatrice and the boy who are poisoned by vampire blood to care for my time is limited as that is a area of reality I have not mastered."
The Virtual Adept said kindly.
"It is worth to ask the umbrood but remember Mr Karyak that these beings are perfect and yet limited, they are one thing, a fire elemental, is a fire elemental perfectly but it do not know how to be anything but a fire elemental. Umbroods to a large extent lack our free will so it is doubtful your spirit friend will have this knowledge but it is worth it to ask it."
Cita said then she put her computer under her arm.
"Well then if you want to see how I work you are welcome to come with me and observe as I check up on the young man I mentioned, as long as he agree to it, after we have seen to Beatrice."
The Virtual Adept said and begun heading for the door. Amadeus nodded, eager to get back to his apprentice.
"Yes let us go, I left one of our Coven members to watch over my apprentice but I do not want to leave her side for to long."
The old Verbena said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:48 am

"Yes, I was rather thinking along the same lines...too many guests. Not enough healers. I saw the group come in, is Mr Rush suffering from paradox?" He put his hands on the back of the chair as it was offered, not intending to stay long apparently. "Colin and I are arranging a meeting with Hannah Larsen around 7:30 at a spot at a cafe near where that house of hedge wizards is currently staying in. It might be good to have their contact information and see if they might assist if things do not run smoothly as hoped."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:21 am

"Yes, I was rather thinking along the same lines...too many guests. Not enough healers. I saw the group come in, is Mr Rush suffering from paradox?"

"Yes he took a rather large it of it when he healed Mr Danbock senior as apparently two nurses walked in and saw him, hopefully he will be all right though we can not afford one more healer on the sidelines right now."
Your mentor said in a concerned tone of voice.

"Colin and I are arranging a meeting with Hannah Larsen around 7:30 at a spot at a cafe near where that house of hedge wizards is currently staying in. It might be good to have their contact information and see if they might assist if things do not run smoothly as hoped."

"Ah yes, not a bad idea."
The old mage said as he picked up a leather contact book from his desk, the type that was common before everyone had their information stored on their phones, Jeffry flipped through the book until he got to one entry and wrote two numbers down on a piece of paper for you.
"This number is for their landline, and this is the number to their leader Benjamin Rosso."
The old mage said and gave you the note.
"The hedge wizards have proven to be good allies in the past and have agreed to help us again in this situation so I am sure that if need be they can offer you assistance."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:33 am

"Yes he took a rather large it of it when he healed Mr Danbrock senior as apparently two nurses walked in and saw him, hopefully he will be all right though we can not afford one more healer on the sidelines right now." Your mentor said in a concerned tone of voice.

"Not good," Adley said, shaking his head. "Not that I'm telling you things you don't already know," he said with a sigh. He scrubbed a hand across his hair and then shook his head, concentrating on the upcoming task to get Hannah.

"Ah yes, not a bad idea." The old mage said as he picked up a leather contact book from his desk, the type that was common before everyone had their information stored on their phones, Jeffry flipped through the book until he got to one entry and wrote two numbers down on a piece of paper for you. "This number is for their landline, and this is the number to their leader Benjamin Rosso." The old mage said and gave you the note. "The hedge wizards have proven to be good allies in the past and have agreed to help us again in this situation so I am sure that if need be they can offer you assistance."

He took the paper and read the numbers, then put it carefully away for the moment. "Thank you. It might be best if they were aware of things beforehand, just in case. After all, it would be happening in their neighborhood more or less." For a moment he looked across the desk at his pater and then collected himself. "Ah, seven not seven thirty," he said, correcting himself and then checking the time. "I'd better go see to it then..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:25 am

"Not good," Adley said, shaking his head. "Not that I'm telling you things you don't already know," he said with a sigh. He scrubbed a hand across his hair and then shook his head, concentrating on the upcoming task to get Hannah.

"Well it is a shame to say it, but I do hope Mr Rush have a backlash now, that way he might be functional when we need him."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"I do not want to sound like if I want to use the man, but he is a skilled healer for one and also the Verbena Coven might be useful to us, no one is better at group rituals than them, and with Miss Alexander down, having another witch missing from the Coven would weaken them more than we can afford right now."
The old mage said and shook his head.
"I guess we will just have to wait and see how it gos."

Thank you. It might be best if they were aware of things beforehand, just in case. After all, it would be happening in their neighborhood more or less."

"I will give them a call and let them know what is happening."
Jeffry said and nodded.

For a moment he looked across the desk at his pater and then collected himself. "Ah, seven not seven thirty," he said, correcting himself and then checking the time. "I'd better go see to it then..."

The old mage seamed tired, so much had happened over such a short amount of time, and with his now healed wounds, magick took away the damage but that did not mean it was not a shock to the system, the war mage needed rest but there was no time for it.
"Very well, be careful mea filius."
Jeffry said then he stood.
"I will give Mr Rosso a call and then I will go and have a talk with Master Nassa, we need our remaining healer rested he will need to leave his apprentice side for more than five minutes and get some sleep while he can, it is not like he will be doing Beatrice any favors if he is to exhausted to protect her when the Nephandi make their move."
The Hermetic said and gave you a tired smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:13 pm

"Well it is a shame to say it, but I do hope Mr Rush have a backlash now, that way he might be functional when we need him." Jeffry said and sigh...The old mage said and shook his head. "I guess we will just have to wait and see how it gos."

"I don't suppose we're likely to get a few extra hands to help before the evening is out..."

"I will give them a call and let them know what is happening." Jeffry said and nodded.

"Thank you. We're going to be meeting up at Lucy's Baked Delights. When I was speaking with her, she was adamant to stay away from her apartment. I thought it was odd she mentioned me going there at all. After hearing that, I'm a bit as leery as she is but we'll have to see if she knows I'm a magus. But since she said she was 'going away this weekend,' and given what's coming, we'll just have to see for ourselves."

"Very well, be careful mea filius." Jeffry said then he stood.

If he stopped to think about being tired, about how exhausted or depleted everyone was, he would start to feel the same in addition to worrying. That wasn't going to be useful. "You do the same, pater." It was all he would say at the moment to draw attention to the fact he knew he'd been injured, seriously enough to have burned him decently and requiring healing. "Wish us some good luck, we could use it."

"I will give Mr Rosso a call and then I will go and have a talk with Master Nassa, we need our remaining healer rested he will need to leave his apprentice side for more than five minutes and get some sleep while he can, it is not like he will be doing Beatrice any favors if he is to exhausted to protect her when the Nephandi make their move."

He nodded in a slight bow of his head. "Very well, I'll see you when we get in." He turned to leave, heading back to the garage to update Colin.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:36 pm

"I don't suppose we're likely to get a few extra hands to help before the evening is out..."

"Well I can talk with Amadeus there is a chance one or two of his Coven might be willing to help us out."
The old Hermetic said and nodded.
"Other than that I could call in allies from out of town but that would be putting them in danger but given our situation it might be worth it, we need healers and we need more magers to help deal with the Nephandi."

"Thank you. We're going to be meeting up at Lucy's Baked Delights. When I was speaking with her, she was adamant to stay away from her apartment. I thought it was odd she mentioned me going there at all. After hearing that, I'm a bit as leery as she is but we'll have to see if she knows I'm a magus. But since she said she was 'going away this weekend,' and given what's coming, we'll just have to see for ourselves."

"It will let them know where you will be and to stay alert...hum...yes I would be suspicious of that wording as well, and if Miss Larson is a mage which it seams very likely that she is from Mr Wainwright's descriptions, then there is a good chance that she know that you are a magus."
Jeffry said, he sounded quite concerned.

If he stopped to think about being tired, about how exhausted or depleted everyone was, he would start to feel the same in addition to worrying. That wasn't going to be useful. "You do the same, pater." It was all he would say at the moment to draw attention to the fact he knew he'd been injured, seriously enough to have burned him decently and requiring healing. "Wish us some good luck, we could use it."

"I will mea filius."
The old mage said and sipped his coffee.
"Yes it seams like the Gods of old have chosen our little Chantry as a perfect place to shit on lately, it would be nice if they sent their blessings instead or reduced their defecation to a slight tinkle."
The Hermetic grumbled.
"It seams that everything that could have gone wrong, have at least to some extent but we have to hope things will look up and we will end this by taking that bloody labyrinth down."

He nodded in a slight bow of his head. "Very well, I'll see you when we get in." He turned to leave, heading back to the garage to update Colin.

"Good call in if you encounter problems and do not hesitate to call in aid from the linears."
The old mage said before you left.

You get back to the garage, other than Colin waiting in the car the only one you see is Henrietta who is picking things up from the cars the hospital party used, things that was left there while the group got Mr Danbrock and the Paradox sick Ingmar into the Chantry but that now had to be picked up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:51 am

In the station wagon, Colin was snoring softly, applying the age-old military practice of getting a power nap at any opportunity.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:30 am

"It will let them know where you will be and to stay alert...hum...yes I would be suspicious of that wording as well, and if Miss Larson is a mage which it seams very likely that she is from Mr Wainwright's descriptions, then there is a good chance that she know that you are a magus."

He frowned. He really should have known...he should have known about Lenoe as well, but he didn't. "Then perhaps it wasn't a warning so much as a well-worded threat. Still, I'm not sure and won't be until we're in the midst, some of it will have to be played by ear now."

"It seams that everything that could have gone wrong, have at least to some extent but we have to hope things will look up and we will end this by taking that bloody labyrinth down."

"That rote that was worked into the bracelet...I meant to ask about it. Though you think Hannah is not in the same situation as Raymond...? I wouldn't put anything past that woman at this point, though I doubt she would need a tracker to trace her, it being her daughter."

"You get back to the garage, other than Colin waiting in the car the only one you see is Henrietta who is picking things up from the cars the hospital party used, things that was left there while the group got Mr Danbrock and the Paradox sick Ingmar into the Chantry but that now had to be picked up...

In the station wagon, Colin was snoring softly, applying the age-old military practice of getting a power nap at any opportunity.

He nodded to Henrietta, raising a hand in greeting to her and then noticed Colin sleeping in the car. He smiled faintly, though he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of his nap. Then again he wasn't sure if he dropped off for a few minutes how easy he would be to rouse. He went to open the door, taking the phone out to see how much time was left.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:29 am

Yeah, you can call it that. The poor thing has had to do the Nephandi's bidding... Death was a gentle end for a tool for obscurity.
I think it's clean, so i brought it to my home, that's over a node. I'll bring it, then. About pardigms... I can relate with many things, and also Virtual Adepts are less complicated to understand. You have a strong base on this world, wich i know. It's harder to understand some Choristers, for example. Or Etherites, in fact. Whatever the case. if you are willing i can try to help you with the little i know. You're a Doctor, and i can try to be your nurse. Trying was th best way of learning without killing anyone.

Great then. Let's go to see Beatrice. Is she concious?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:40 am

Adley:

He frowned. He really should have known...he should have known about Lenoe as well, but he didn't. "Then perhaps it wasn't a warning so much as a well-worded threat. Still, I'm not sure and won't be until we're in the midst, some of it will have to be played by ear now."

"Well you have to appreciate an enemy who know how to use their words well."
Jeffry commented dryly.
"Still I hope that is not the case, we do not need any more enemies now and we do not need another prisoner, however your guard should be up with her upbringing young Miss Larson can not be trusted."

"That rote that was worked into the bracelet...I meant to ask about it. Though you think Hannah is not in the same situation as Raymond...? I wouldn't put anything past that woman at this point, though I doubt she would need a tracker to trace her, it being her daughter."

Your mentor got a concerned and disgusted look on his face.
"The third rote on the bracelet? A nasty rote that, one designed to rip young Raymond's Avatar out of his body and capture it, keeping it from moving on. It is clear that Larson if she could not have the boy himself she would settle for his Avatar."
The old mage said grimly.
"Could that Nephandus have put a similar rote on her own daugther? Well I would not put it past her but a tracker that I would be more concerned about, I would recommend you examine her and her belongings with ars Vim before you bring her here. However I agree that such a tracker might not be necessary, your own flesh and blood is a powerful arcane connection as you say."
The old Hermetic said then he leaned back in his chair.
"Do you know how to sever arcane connections Adley? It is possible to do so with a Vim working."

He nodded to Henrietta, raising a hand in greeting to her and then noticed Colin sleeping in the car. He smiled faintly, though he couldn't help but feel a bit jealous of his nap. Then again he wasn't sure if he dropped off for a few minutes how easy he would be to rouse. He went to open the door, taking the phone out to see how much time was left.

Henrietta smiled to you and gave you a nod of her head as she balanced several bags and other belongings in her arms and headed for the door leading into the Chantry itself. The time now was 5: 51 so there was quite a bit of time left.

Colin you hear someone opening the car door which rose you from sleep.

Tane:

Yeah, you can call it that. The poor thing has had to do the Nephandi's bidding... Death was a gentle end for a tool for obscurity.
I think it's clean, so i brought it to my home, that's over a node. I'll bring it, then.

"Very well I will see what I can do for it."
Cita said then she sigh.
"And yes the Nephandi twist all around them, I can imagine that the Umbrood will be in pretty bad condition. Do you know what sort of spirit it is?"

About pardigms... I can relate with many things, and also Virtual Adepts are less complicated to understand. You have a strong base on this world, wich i know. It's harder to understand some Choristers, for example. Or Etherites, in fact. Whatever the case. if you are willing i can try to help you with the little i know. You're a Doctor, and i can try to be your nurse.

"Well I follow the information model, I see the world as information, as data, and magick being the reprogramming of that that data. Well that is a very much simplified explanation of what I do, but I guess you can compare it to seeing the world as energy. I have found I have been able to work with some Verbena energists, but usually not Hermetics."
Cita said as she walked beside you out of her room.
"I would certainly welcome help at the moment though so you will just have to see if you can make any sense of it."

Great then. Let's go to see Beatrice. Is she concious?

Amadeus sigh and nodded.
"Unfortunately yes she is but she is seldom coherent for long, she will wake up and be able to talk a little, then she will have moments of absolute terror or just twist in pain until she is so exhausted she falls asleep for a while, but never for long enough..."
The old mage said bitterly.
"I have seen her suffering before, when she got a Paradox sickness that nearly killed her and worse when she was Branded but this is far worse."
It was clear from his tone of voice that Amadeus was very worried about his apprentice.

Amadeus lead the way into Beatrice's room, it looked pretty much like it had last night, the dishes from the dinner she had hosted still stood stacked near her sink. From inside Beatrice's bedchamber though you can hear hoarse screams and groans in addition to a woman's voice who seamed to try to calm the young Verbena down. Inside the small bedroom, it contained just a bed, a small desk, a cabinet and a small altar as well as a cowered painting on it's stand, the room was near and tidy. In the bed you see Beatrice she was ashen pale now and her short dark hair was dull and matted with sweat, she was twisting in the bed at times screaming or groaning in pain. By her side sat a tall woman with raven hair in a long flowing dress.
"Shhh Beatrice you are safe."
The woman muttered then she turned to look at you and the rest of your group as you entered the room.
"Thank you Ravenblood, I can take it from here."
Amadeus said softly, he struggled with his composure at seeing Beatrice in such a state. The tall dark haired woman nodded, she touched Amadeus' hand compassionately then gave you and Cita a nod before she whispered.
"I will be in the common room if you need me Amadeus."
She said before she left.
Amadeus nodded.
"Thank you Raven."
He muttered again before she sat down by Beatrice's side.
"My dearest daughter...shh all will be well...I m bringing you a guest."
He muttered and than indicated that you should step forward as he took a cloth from a basin on the nightstand and begun washing away sweat from Beatrice's brow. You notice that Beatrice's hands are restrained by cuffs and her twists swollen from her twisting and struggles. On her nightstand, in addition to the basin of water and a glass are probably her favorite belongings, her Verbena symbol necklace, a finely engraved silver sicker in a wooden box and a beautiful rose flower in another glass of water. Beatrice shifted her eyes to you when you step closer but you see only suffering and panic in them now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:48 am

Colin creaked open an eye at the door, recognized Adley, and checked his watch, firing up on all cylinders again. "Ah, ready to go then? We have a little over an hour; I'd like to make a brief stop at a bookstore on the way; partly for my, hm, disguise at the cafe. Is that agreeable?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:42 am

It should not take you more than 15 minutes to get to the cafe by car, plus minus some minutes depending on how much traffic there where. However finding a parking lot in such a highly populated area of Boston however that could take a little longer, that that Colin did not have his methods to get lucky on that front. But yes if you think 20 to 25 minutes then you should have plenty of time to get to the cafe on time.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:10 pm

You would call it a Lesser Jaggling, i think it's a natural spirit from the Marches. He said and then listened at Cita's paradigm explanation Well, i see the world as songs. What avatars can do is resonate with the songs and change them, like an musical instrument, so i think it's different words for the same action, to take the songs and turn them in another, or change the parts we need. You might see the world as bits, i see it as notes in a music sheet. Not that it would be so easy, but maybe from the basics up they could understand each other.

Tane's heart was strained to see her like this. He understood why Gandjya would say it was so painful, so terrible. Poor girl, she was in a pain he would like to never know, and with the pity and sadnes came the rage. That stupid woman should be put to the sword. Didn't she realise what she does when she attacks another? Does her avatar not feel the pain of the others?

Tane kneeled and took Beatrice hand, caressing it and whispering to her. I have come to help you, Beatrice. I will show you your avatar so you can rest.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next