Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

5 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Warpmind Wed 4 May 2016 - 22:41

Colin nodded, "Very true; sounds of combat will likely draw others - but if we move quickly, we'll have the opportunity to take defensive positions. It all comes down to the flow of battle... Nothing we can plan for; we'll have to wing it in any case."
He arched an eyebrow at Magda, "You are aware that we're trying to avoid reducing a whole Chantry to collateral damage, right?"
He nodded to Hayden, "True enough, but your ward against metal would specifically target one thing; which I surmise would be vastly simpler than a ward specifically not targeting one thing, or more than one thing. I'll defer to your expertise, of course, seeing as I'm still relying on observation, reason and extrapolation rather than hands-on experience."

He watched the underlying fabric of reality slowly light up the street and post office as the spell bloomed in the monocle's lens; he'd seen enough Fallen magic recently to not disrupt his digestion, but he also knew not to look too closely at his pocket, just in case... "Right, there is some fucking filthy residue over the building - Nephandic magic has been used very recently. There is a ward on the door; I'm positive it's harmless in and of itself - just a fairly simple alarm of some sort, likely triggered by people crossing the threshold or using magic in the immediate proximity. Possibly both."

((OOC: Your autocorrect strikes again, I see. Amadeus Nassa may be looking frothy, but really, that should stay between him and miss Ravenblood. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 23 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Adley Wed 4 May 2016 - 22:48

"I doubt there is a single thing about the body those two could not change if they wanted to, strange things Life Magick but yes, I am pretty sure Beatrice Alexander could stop gray hairs...unless she likes them on you."

He smiled faintly at that. It could be a boon if he lived long enough to be old and grey anyway. "Well, you are both lucky, I won't deny it. I'm glad you've found one another, you and Colin. It's good that at least something hopeful turns up..."

"Well yes when it get hot enough it complicates things, but then fight fire with fire and just throw a fireball at them." Magda said and grinned. "That usually works Sir." She commented and Jerome sigh.

"What are you teaching her Hayden?"

"No one appreciates the subtlety of Apromor..." he said to himself. He looked at the girl, "How long does it take you to make a fireball, aim and throw it? What is your success rate for creation compounded by aim and how much did it just cost you to do all of that? Second point, if they're standing in fire already, they are either immune or resistant to it's effects or are already burning. Much easier to work with the fire that is already there or make it so they can't move until they're burnt to a crisp. All that said, though, burning the place down is not exactly what we should be having in mind as my cabalmate said. Especially now that we know there's something in there and we don't know what it is. It could be fragile or dangerous if things got too hot in there."

The complexity depends on Paradigm Mr Wainwright. I might set up a Circular Ward Against Metal, a very old spell, fairly easily, it will stop metal but nothing else for example, setting up a specific ward need not be that complicated." Hayden commented.

He nodded at that. "Well, let's find out then, if we can."

Colin nodded to Adley as he prepared to start his rote, "You'll want someplace out of sight in any case. The video store is closed down; you might try to slip inside. I'd hate to accidentally make you break your word to Chief Joakim."

"That could work, as long as I'm not too far away from everyone," he agreed. "No one should be alone, I don't want us to split up for too long either. Safety in numbers and all that."

"Just focus on your ritual, I will keep you safe." He said with a warm smile.

"Thanks, let's get this accomplished then so we can regroup."

// I'll put up my rolls when I get home to my dice = ) And lol, I think that was mean to be 40! xD

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed 4 May 2016 - 23:20

Colin nodded, "Very true; sounds of combat will likely draw others - but if we move quickly, we'll have the opportunity to take defensive positions. It all comes down to the flow of battle... Nothing we can plan for; we'll have to wing it in any case."

"Yes no plan will hold once we are in the thick of things, this is true, but the more information we have the better of we are."
Hayden said and smiled.

He arched an eyebrow at Magda, "You are aware that we're trying to avoid reducing a whole Chantry to collateral damage, right?"

"I can aim a fireball pretty well Mr Wainwright."
Magda said and grinned.
"I was not planning on burning the place down."

He nodded to Hayden, "True enough, but your ward against metal would specifically target one thing; which I surmise would be vastly simpler than a ward specifically not targeting one thing, or more than one thing. I'll defer to your expertise, of course, seeing as I'm still relying on observation, reason and extrapolation rather than hands-on experience."

"For me yes it is easier, but that is not always the case, there are things one can do in one Paradigm with ease that are all but impossible in another, so it all depends on how our foes in there see magick."
The Hermetic explained.
"But yes you are correct, for most doing something general would be simpler indeed, on the other hand making a ward you and your own allies can not cross is also both dangerous and foolish."
He added.

He watched the underlying fabric of reality slowly light up the street and post office as the spell bloomed in the monocle's lens; he'd seen enough Fallen magic recently to not disrupt his digestion, but he also knew not to look too closely at his pocket, just in case... "Right, there is some fucking filthy residue over the building - Nephandic magic has been used very recently. There is a ward on the door; I'm positive it's harmless in and of itself - just a fairly simple alarm of some sort, likely triggered by people crossing the threshold or using magic in the immediate proximity. Possibly both."

"Hum...so my spell to figure out where everyone is and how many there are might trigger this ward, and so would our little sound surprise?"
Freddy asked.
"So should I still work the rote? I mean knowing how many they are and if there are any more vampires will be useful, very useful but tipping them off that we are coming might endanger the hostages."
She said and sounded rather unsure.

He smiled faintly at that. Well, it would be a boon if he lived long enough to be old and grey anyway. "Well, you are both lucky, I won't deny it. I'm glad you've found one another, you and Colin. It's good that at least something hopeful turns up..."

"Well truth to be told I have had my eye on him for a while, but I never dared to act on it before we where set to do a mission together."
Freddy said and blushed a little.
"He is a good man Colin, but yes we are lucky...I hope you will be to one day Adley, that you will find someone I mean, this war can be lonely, having someone by your side can ease that."

"No one appreciates the subtlety of Apromor..." he said to himself. He looked at the girl, "How long does it take you to make a fireball, aim and throw it? What is your success rate for creation compounded by aim and how much did it just cost you to do all of that?

Magda looked a bit uncertain at the older Flambeau questioning her.
"I well I guess I need fifteen to thirty seconds if all go well but it can take a minute if I can not get it right at once."
She explained.
"Aiming and throwing do not take long...I guess I get it right seven out of ten times I try, and that is not that bad is it."
She said sounding proud but a bit uncertain, Adley after all where her superior.

Second point, if they're standing in fire already, they are either immune to it's effects or are already burning. Much easier to work with the fire that is already there or make it so they can't move until they're burnt to a crisp.

"That are good ideas Sir."
Magda said and scratched her head.
"But I am not that good at manipulating gravity or the air itself to hold someone in place yet, I am better with fire."

All that said, though, burning the place down is not exactly what we should be having in mind as my cabalmate said. Especially now that we know there's something in there and we don't know what it is. It could be fragile or dangerous if things got too hot in there."

"I will try not to burn the place down Sir I will be careful."
Magda said and looked down.
"I do not usually burn houses down and I have been in a fight before."

"That could work, as long as I'm not too far away from everyone," he agreed. "No one should be alone, I don't want us to split up for too long either. Safety in numbers and all that."

The store was not far of, so doing the working there would still leave you able to see the others on the parking lot.

"Thanks, let's get this accomplished then so we can regroup."

Jerome nodded and followed you he held on hand on his weapon as he stood silently keeping a careful eye on everything around with his large brown eyes while you worked.

(OOC: Frothy mage, that sounds like something went horribly wrong somewhere but yes it is meant to be forty.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 0:09

Colin nodded sagely as Adley applied the Socratic method to his Housemate's apprentice. "I'm sure you can avoid accidentally burning the building down - but it is just as important to make sure the other guy doesn't do it either."
He nodded to Hayden, "True enough. Which reminds me I need to do some practice warding of my own. I'll probably experiment with luck at first; something subtle... No matter for now."
He gave Freddy a nod, "I don't think my little peeking at the door triggered it, but a scan of the interior and setting off the boyband concert of the century in every room most certainly would."
He frowned for a moment, idly looking up and down the street, rather than turning around to face the others and see them in a new, magical light, "Can you set them off at the same time? No delay between them, so the ones inside don't have the time to react between the scan and the sonic attack?"

((OOC: Frothy, yeah, that does sound like something went wrong... Verbena shapeshifter accidentally contracting rabies, maybe?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 0:29

Colin nodded sagely as Adley applied the Socratic method to his Housemate's apprentice. "I'm sure you can avoid accidentally burning the building down - but it is just as important to make sure the other guy doesn't do it either."

"Well one can do that by making sure one kill them as soon as possible Sir."
Magda said and shrugged then she looked down a bit unsure about whatever or not her superiors where displeased with her and she halfway hid behind her mentor, something that did not work that well given that she was taller than him.

He nodded to Hayden, "True enough. Which reminds me I need to do some practice warding of my own. I'll probably experiment with luck at first; something subtle... No matter for now."

"Hum...a luck based ward, now that would be interesting..."
Hayden said and nodded.
"Quite interesting indeed."

He gave Freddy a nod, "I don't think my little peeking at the door triggered it, but a scan of the interior and setting off the boyband concert of the century in every room most certainly would."

"It is not exactly boyband music love, it is just some sounds...but yes that will get attention but I am hoping my rote to figure out where everyone is will not, but if it do then that might be a problem, at least we should be ready to move before I activate that program."

He frowned for a moment, idly looking up and down the street, rather than turning around to face the others and see them in a new, magical light, "Can you set them off at the same time? No delay between them, so the ones inside don't have the time to react between the scan and the sonic attack?"

"Casting to rotes as once...I can but it is not easy, it would involve kicking my Avatar into gear...figuratively speaking do not actually kick it even if it is an asshole, neither I nor it will appriciate that, and get it to put some juice in the working, about everything I have in my system, but yes I can do it."
Freddy said and smiled then she added a bit more uncertain.
"I think I can do it."

(OOC: I blame Paradox...but yes if you see a frothing Master of the Art running very fast and hope he do not study anything to catastrophic is a good idea. Razz)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 1:04

Colin shrugged, "Well, I can't even make an electric jolt equal to that of an AA battery, or even give someone the sniffles, and a Prime Bolt is a bit too much for simple experimentation. Setting up a small ward in a public place to make whoever trips it have a really good day seems... a good way to experiment."
Colin frowned and gave Freddy a concerned look, "That... sounds costly. If you don't overwork your Avatar, how quickly can you set them off in succession?"

((OOC: Well, if it's a Master of the Art, it's a fairly safe bet they have at some point studied *something* too catastrophic... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu 5 May 2016 - 3:34

"Well truth to be told I have had my eye on him for a while, but I never dared to act on it before we where set to do a mission together."
Freddy said and blushed a little. "He is a good man Colin, but yes we are lucky...I hope you will be to one day Adley, that you will find someone I mean, this war can be lonely, having someone by your side can ease that."

"The path is not an easy one, no. It is good to have loved ones at your side," he said. "Something...I suppose I didn't realised I learned. Thank you for pointing it out." Whether a romantic love or not, he had made it through that hellish ordeal and he'd had his umbrood son at his side, but also as importantly, all the reminders of the people in his life. He had friends now, more than he did last week and of the ones he had before, he trusted them a great deal more than he had allowed himself to do then.

As Magda answered his questions, he gave a little nod and listened to her carefully, especially after she seemed to try to hide behind Hayden. He gave her a little smile to show her that he was not displeased at her, that he was not trying to back her into a corner or make her afraid of her abilities or thoughts. "Good," he said as she replied she would not burn the place down. He knew that hesitation wasn't a good thing either, from personal experience he didn't want her to lose her nerve. "I just wanted to see you think about things; fire isn't the only thing in our toolbox and not everything is a nail on the battlefield." Then he smiled a little more, "even if you're really good at is being a hammer. Well then, excuse me, mrs," he said, giving her and then Hayden a nod of acknowledgement. It could be considered rude to talk to someone else's apprentice like that and he didn't want him to think he was trying to cut in on whatever he was teaching the girl. And there wasn't too much time to delve into a lesson anyhow, just make sure she wasn't going to wing fireballs willy-nilly at the first thing she saw.

Jerome nodded and followed you he held on hand on his weapon as he stood silently keeping a careful eye on everything around with his large brown eyes while you worked.

He got to the video store and carefully looked inside before considering using it at all to see if anyone or anything was occupying it on the material plane. If it looked clear enough, he began his rote see and speak with spirits, checking the area over again afterward for anything that might make the place unsuitable for calling the pair of Earth Elementals.

// 4,2,8 on the spirit roll - let me know if you want roll for sussing the joint

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Thu 5 May 2016 - 6:49

The young Goth kid nodded then he said.
"Follow me then Sir."
He lead you out into a hallway and down another and then stopped by a simple door in the end of the corridor.
"In here, one of the the hedge wizards got hurt yesterday so there should be someone there looking after her."
He said.
"Do you need anything else Sir?"

No thank you... .and appreciate the assist... Richard turns and knocks on the door

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 7:34

Colin and Adley:

Colin shrugged, "Well, I can't even make an electric jolt equal to that of an AA battery, or even give someone the sniffles, and a Prime Bolt is a bit too much for simple experimentation. Setting up a small ward in a public place to make whoever trips it have a really good day seems... a good way to experiment."

"Well it certainly is a friendly away to experiment Mr Wainwright."
Hayden said and grinned.
"But yes it do seam to be a good place to start."

Colin frowned and gave Freddy a concerned look, "That... sounds costly. If you don't overwork your Avatar, how quickly can you set them off in succession?"

"They are meant to channel Quintessence love that is that they are there for, well that an leading you to enlightenment...it is not harmful every mage can do it, I will just have to put every free bit of juice in my system into the rote. Taking your savings out of the bank do not damage the bank, but off course it will mean I have no juice left for the rest of the fight, not before I can meditate at a Node or in time replace what I have used."

"The path is not an easy one, no. It is good to have loved ones at your side," he said. "Something...I suppose I didn't realised I learned. Thank you for pointing it out."

Freddy nodded.
"You are welcome. Yes this path we walk, or paths as it where can be hard but behind all the magick, we are human beings and human beings where never meant to be alone."

As Magda answered his questions, he gave a little nod and listened to her carefully, especially after she seemed to try to hide behind Hayden. He gave her a little smile to show her that he was not displeased at her, that he was not trying to back her into a corner or make her afraid of her abilities or thoughts.

Magda gave a little smile back, it was strange how this large, powerful looking girl could be som comfortable with fire and yet so shy around people, and she did seam concerned that her replies was wrong or bad, your smile did calm her though.

"Good," he said as she replied she would not burn the place down. He knew that hesitation wasn't a good thing either, from personal experience he didn't want her to lose her nerve. "I just wanted to see you think about things; fire isn't the only thing in our toolbox and not everything is a nail on the battlefield." Then he smiled a little more, "even if you're really good at is being a hammer.

"Yes I know Sir and I can do other things than just make fire, but I am not as good at that."
The apprentice said then she nodded.
"And I know not everything can be solved by fire either. I will try to be more flexible, thank you for the advice Sir."
She said politely.

Well then, excuse me, mrs," he said, giving her and then Hayden a nod of acknowledgement. It could be considered rude to talk to someone else's apprentice like that and he didn't want him to think he was trying to cut in on whatever he was teaching the girl.

Magda nodded and gave you a smile. Hayden just nodded to show he had taken no offense at your questions for his student.
"Well then we better see what we can find out."
He said and gave everyone a slight nod of his head and took the teenager with him for a quick round of scouting.

He got to the video store and carefully looked inside before considering using it at all to see if anyone or anything was occupying it on the material plane. If it looked clear enough, he began his rote see and speak with spirits, checking the area over again afterward for anything that might make the place unsuitable for calling the pair of Earth Elementals.

It was clear someone had slept there not that long ago, but no one where in the abandoned video store now, the shelves that would have held first tapes and then DVDs where still there, and the counter, all other furniture was gone though and there where just litter on the floor, a few old posters where still on the wall though and an old advertisement for snicker bars.

You begin your rote to see spirits and there are a couple here, a gang of small gafflings where running across the floor, they where more like the spirit world's version of rats and where nothing to be concerned about, they gave you no heed to busy with whatever they where doing, the ghost of a man slowly walked across the floor, someone on where he should be then as this was not the world of the dead, the man stopped to look at you when you saw him, he looked sad but not aggressive. Other than that there where no spirits in the building.

Richard:

A pretty young woman in a white dress with short, blond girls open then door.
"Hello, may I help you?"
She asked sounding a bit confused at seeing a face she did not know.
"Is anyone hurt?"

(OOC: Yeah most of the Spheres get rather scary at higher degrees.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:24

Colin smiled to Freddy, "Sorry, luv, let me clarify, if you don't drain your reserves, how quickly can you..."
He trailed off as he looked at her through his monocle, taking in every little detail in her aura.

((OOC: Ooopsie, momentarily forgot it was up and running. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:35

Freddy's Resonance where rather balanced, the base of it was Dynamic, like little bits of fireworks going off all over her skin, though deeper down it was static and you saw the computer code of her magick swirling around her, off course there where other bits of Resonance there, the soft, elegant Dynamic energies that hung around her right leg from where Richard had healed her a few days ago, and all the little pieces of magick she had gotten into contact with. Her phone shone like a sun as that was her main foci.

"Replenish my reserves? With a Node probably within an hour, if not with a Node then over a week or so..."
Freddy begun.
"Do I have something on my face?"
She asked as she realized you had stopped talking and her energies swirled when she looked at you, became golden and warm like the sun warming a beach in summer and she smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:48

Colin grinned sheepishly, "I forgot and put you directly in my line of sight, luv... So many little sparks and bursts, so much code whirling around... and now you really are glowing like the summer sun."
He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, closing his right eye to avoid catching anyone else in the field of vision as well, "I guess that really does make your love indisputable."
He cleared his throat and turned back to watch the post office again, and the surrounding street, "Hum, well... Best keep my eye on what I was supposed to be keeping an eye on, rather than accidentally seeing my companions' magic laid bare..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:59

Colin grinned sheepishly, "I forgot and put you directly in my line of sight, luv... So many little sparks and bursts, so much code whirling around... and now you really are glowing like the summer sun."

Freddy looked confused for a moment then she smiled.
"Ah your rote...yes I guess there would be code there."
She said and scratched her head.
"It is how I see magick after all."

He leaned in and gave her a quick kiss, closing his right eye to avoid catching anyone else in the field of vision as well, "I guess that really does make your love indisputable."

Freddy returned the kiss, it was just for a second but her energies burst like golden fireworks and her Resonance just looked, happy as it swirled around her.
"Yes...I do love you."
She muttered, then the moment was over they where in the middle of a rescue operation but as Freddy went back to readying her rotes she did smile and there was a hint more color to her cheeks.

He cleared his throat and turned back to watch the post office again, and the surrounding street, "Hum, well... Best keep my eye on what I was supposed to be keeping an eye on, rather than accidentally seeing my companions' magic laid bare..."

As you watch the post office there was a flash of magick that where not destructive, or rather it was still Qlippothic but whoever was working that magick was doing something a little less ominous, but then Nephandi had to work less destructive rotes as well, perhaps it was a healing spell or something was created but there was a flash of something you think was Dynamic.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 11:37

Colin frowned, "Stay alert, people... I'm not sure what they just did, but it was Dynamic and Qlippothic... I think it reminded me of perhaps a healing spell of some sort, but it was too brief to be certain. Could be they created something in there, too."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 11:57

Freddy nodded and Kristina who stood close by glanced in that direction.
"Perhaps they have healed one of the prisoners?"
She suggested.
"But yes it is best to stay alert until we know what they are doing."

From across the street you see Hayden and Magda come running your your direction, as quietly as they can but still running.
"Something is happening at least."
Freddy commented and she grabbed her phone harder and tensed up.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 12:29

Colin carefully tilted his head a little, to get Hayden and Magda out of his immediate right-eye view; so long as they weren't in sight of the monocle, he wouldn't be snooping at their Resonances, but if they came running right at him... well, he had warned them what his spectation rote did...
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 12:41

You manage to avoid looking at the running Hermetics. Soon they got over to where you and the two magae where standing.
"I do not know what is happening in there, they are smart enough to stay away from the windows, but we did see either a fight or one of the Fallen giving someone else a pretty bad beating and I do not think it was a prisoner for he fought back."
Hayden said, he was well toned and the run had not made him winded at all, Magda though breathed a bit heavily to catch her breath.
"Well then Mr Fisher it seams the Nephandi are busy with something else than looking for attackers, which is good for us, but I do wonder what they are doing in there."
Kristina said and glanced at the Post Office.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 13:12

Colin frowned, "Either Gabriel is asserting his dominance over Tian and punishing him for challenging his orders, or Tian is showing Gabriel that he doesn't like needless cruelty... Did the one who seemed on top seem more cruel or enraged?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 13:19

"What I saw was a rather large man attacking another with both fists and magick, and the other younger, smaller man defending himself but just barely, it was rather vicious yes and both the two men seamed rather angry."
Hayden said and Magda nodded to that description.
"We did not see to much for they where not right in front of the windows and we did not want to be discovered Sir."
The apprentice commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 13:38

Colin nodded, "Sounds like Gabriel beating on Tian, most likely... Right, should we wait for Adley to barter with Chief Joakim's spirits, or should we seize the moment of distraction and attack, opening with Freddy's scan-and-disorient combo?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 13:45

"Hum...a difficult choice, those Umbroods could be useful and I would not want to go against the plan or undermine my Sodalis, however at the same time this is an opportunity our enemies are distracted...I would say let Miss Adlebloom work her rotes and hopefully Mr Roth Hicks will be done with the Umbroods in time to back us up."
Hayden said but he seamed a bit uncertain.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu 5 May 2016 - 14:20

Colin nodded, "Let us make the decision to charge in or delay either when we get Freddy's survey of the building, or when Adley comes out, whichever comes first... I should be able to see if the alarm goes off from her scan. If not, we just might yet retain the element of surprise."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 14:34

"So do you want me to run the survey program fist then and hold the sound surprise ready in case they discover it, or run both at the same time, for if we start with the sound then we are going to move in for that distraction will not last to long."
Freddy said as Magda handed out little bags with yellow ear plugs to everyone gathered there.
"Just to be ready."
She said and smiled.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu 5 May 2016 - 17:18

Once that was settled, he picked out the notes he'd started and quickly finished them with a pen and knelt down, placing a small chunk of rock on the first one. He didn't have marble, that was a bit specific and it wasn't pretty. But he had a rock and he had salt and sand; something was better than no offering at all. He proceeded to call the first guardian in Enochian, requesting Inamon's presence, being more aggressive than his brethren, for the purpose of protecting them and the Mercere from the destructive Nephandi. He repeated the same for Alassor, but he asked him to help them guard the vault and its contents from the destructive Nephandi, who hurt people to get inside where they do not belong.

// 7,8,2 ; 9,3,8 for each calling rote

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu 5 May 2016 - 17:48

Inamon appeared before you, he was not physically manifested but he was there and you could see him, he looked like a knight made of marble, a late Renaissance knight in full plate mail with a onyx sword in his hand, Allassor came next he was a mirror image of the more aggressive Umbrood, and they stood there, two knights made of marble. The wraith that had been wandering around apparently decided it would be wise to be elsewhere and vanished.
"You have called us as the mage who call himself Joakim said you would."
Allasor begun.
"He have offered us precious gems to aid you, and we have agreed, we will answer your request."
Said his brother the two spirits, being higher Umbroods in service to a Lord spoke more like what a human would, they appeared more human than the lesser spirits you usually dealt with but even so they where Umbroods, they would be perfect but limited, they where marble guardians, and in a way they looked like chess pieces where they stood regarding you from under their helmets.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next