Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

5 posters

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

Post by Adley Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:54 pm

"So your contact is ready with the papers? Good, a motorbike trunk works, it should work just fine just give me the phone number and the time and I will take care of the rest."

"They should be there in about five minutes or so. I will let them know it's go then, thank you. Here is the number," he said and showed it to him.

"Anything else Mr Roth Hicks?" Hans asked.

"I was told to ensure that I would not 'teleport their ass' along with the documents as they will be sitting on the trunk," he said sounding a little amused. "Should I tell them to get off the bike? " Then as he felt something watching him he glanced again at the computers and offered a polite greeting in Enochian to the assembled spirits. "Your computer spirits are curious..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13 - Page 3 Empty Re: A Rescue, A Capture and Bad Choices IC Thread 13

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:25 pm

Hans nodded when you said that Tyler would be in position in about five minutes.
"Very well."
He said and copied the number into his own phone.
"I will take care of it."

"I am pretty sure I can avoid teleporting your friend's ass along with the documents. You see the thing with teleportation is that telporting a part of something seperatly is hard, so taking your finger for example is very complex, but taking something out of a box is not a ptoblem, both your contact, her behind and her bike should be safe."
The Virtual Adept said and gave a bit of a grin.

Hans nodded and looked at the computers.
"Yes, they can feel that you sense them."
He said and you see that on one of the computers you see several lines of Enochian.
"Greetings he who have a beacon of light in a sea of fire inside."
It said. Hans raised an eyebrow.
"Ehm...whatever they wanted to say, that makes just no sense to me."
He muttered.
"Can you make any sense of it?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:05 pm

"I am pretty sure I can avoid teleporting your friend's ass along with the documents. You see the thing with teleportation is that telporting a part of something seperatly is hard, so taking your finger for example is very complex, but taking something out of a box is not a ptoblem, both your contact, her behind and her bike should be safe."

"I figured but I wanted to check," he said with a smile in return. "Very well, then I will go back downstairs and let them know. It should be a few moments," he said and scratched down the address of the lot for him. "The phone should be found around here," he said, showing it to him. "Although they are not exactly a...friend. Caution advised but so far they have kept their word."

"Yes, they can feel that you sense them." He said and you see that on one of the computers you see several lines of Enochian.

"Greetings he who have a beacon of light in a sea of fire inside." It said. Hans raised an eyebrow. "Ehm...whatever they wanted to say, that makes just no sense to me."
He muttered. "Can you make any sense of it?

He looked a little surprised as well as he saw the Enochian lettering appearing right to left on the screen. As he read it, he found it interesting that various spirits were able to discern the shard with a fairly uniform understanding as a kind of light or beacon, if interpreted in their own unique way. "As a matter of fact, I can. It or they greeted me," he explained with a smile. "I've never tried typing to a spirit before," he said, thoughtfully. "I am used to speaking to them aloud. Well, unfortunately I cannot stay to converse with them," he said to Master Harris, sounding reluctant. "Perhaps another time, got to get back to give the okay."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Colin looked the girl in the eyes, sadly, "I can't guarantee it, but I'm sure as Hell going to try... and yes, it's a shitty world. But it's also beautiful, wonderful, and most importantly, I happen to live in it. Besides, I've heard Nephandi comment on the inevitable descent to Entropy and... I'm not convinced it's so inevitable. I'm not sure the world is a colsed system. So, the world, despite all its flaws and the idiots that run it, can still be made better. Wrongs can be righted, problems can be solved, but if we let you destroy the world, that's going to be a whole lot harder..."
He shook his head, massaging her hands gently, "Gabriel is dead, and I'm sorry. I was there - he fought well, but forgot to watch his back, I'm afraid. He died quickly and with little if any suffering. As I said, I will advocate for you to try to revert your Avatar... it's a chance."
He glanced over at Joe again, "I don't know how big the chances are - but certainly non-zero. However... Adjan, you know a little medicine, right? How likely would you think it is that her lungs collapse from the strain if we try to send her to Horizon like this, instead of home to us to try to recover? Bear in mind the evaluation just might go unchallenged, and it might not - but Horizon won't want a dead Nephandus shipped in..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:03 am

Friday:
Tane spected that some music, the sound of a meal being coocked and the voices could make Beatrice have a feel of normalcy that eased her a little. In any case, Tane wanted her to feel loved and less affraid, and for that they had to be secure and don't look affraid.
He made fish with 4 cheese's sause and some smashed potatos with romero, nothing too hard, but special and tasty. He handed a full plate to Amadeus and sat beside Beatrice, and made her sit. Then he offered to feed her.
Look what i've done, Bae. You need ot be strong to heal, so we'll eat everything up, ok? He said, lovingly.

Saturday:
Yes, and a doctor. The nephandi and my brother are hurted. I belive this one is going to die before he can tell us anything, so i'll priorize him... but coawa needs to be tended to. Tane said seriously.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:45 am

[quote="Anja Rebekka Schultze"]Devon:

Dion smiles a little.
"Ah do not apologize Mr Miles I am just getting a bit to philosophical on you. But following that same line, many of us have done harm to others, members of the Union for example for our own purposes, do that make us evil? From our perspective no, we are just and protecing ourselves, for their perspective undoubably yes."

"I think that redemption might be possible, but for someone who have been inverted by the Cauls, I am not so sure, we call thier magick Qlipothic, and that word comes from Herbrew and the Kaballah mystery Tradition and there it means shards from former worlds, things that are wrong and should not be, they are wrong Mr Miles and they should not be, but I guess that even so there is a small sliver of hope in everyone."

"i would hope so Miss Dion" devon agress

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:18 am

Adley:

"Well checking one time to much is better than one time to little."
Hans said and nodded.
"A few minutes, got it."
The Virtual Adept read over the adress and nodded again.
"Very well, I have what I need, I can just plot this into an existing program so the rote should be quick to activate."
He commented.
"While I prefere to think the best of pepole, I am not naive, I know caution must be employed, then again I am not going to personally have anything to do with this contact of yours right now Mr Roth Hicks, I am just going to port something from under their rump."
He added with a grin.

Hans glanced at the computer with the Enochian text on it.
"It is a she actually, well I guess gender is more a construct of our minds than anything but that is how she appear and she is a curious one. You can always try talking to her out loud, usually I type to them, but I talk to them as well, in the end it is all information and they can absorb it just the same."

The Virtual Adept Master gave a slight smile.
"I understand that time is precious right now, and so do they, to an extent, unlike most spirits these are the essence of computers, they have an internal clock I am sure they will be deligted to talk to you again, they are quite social actually, well that one over there is shy, and that one next to it is grouchy but still, they are good friends."
Hans said and pointed to two computers in the corner and smiles fondly.
"Be well for now Mr Roth Hicks, we both have our tasks."

Colin:

The little girl looks at you, she was still crying but she seamed a little less hysterical as you say that her Avatar might not be doomed.
"I do not want anyone to hurt my Avatar...it is mine to protect."
She sobbed and heaved for breath whimpering.
"Creation is an abomination, can you not see it, yes there is beauty in this world, and fun and joy but it is all illusion, in non existence there is endless possibility that will never come to be, that is how things should be, no future, no past no nothing, just endless possibility of what could be and even that concept will have never existed, that is true beauty."
The girl said and gave a soft smile as if the thought of such nothingness comforted her.
"But yes I guess you have to fight to protect what you believe in like we have to fight to achieve our own goals."
She muttered.

The girl looked down.
"But...I do not...want my Mentor to be dead, he was kind to me, and asshole to anyone else but he was good to me, he protected me, and taught me and brought me gifts from outside the Labyrinth, little treats, and books and mabels to play with..."
She muttered.
"If he is dead...I am alone, no one will come for me."
She said and started sobbing hysterically again.

Joe sigh he nodded.
"I have never heard of a full on Nephandus being spared, captured Union men yes, Marauders, yes, Nephandi no, but I guess there is a chance since she is so young."
He said as he continued driving towards Morningstar.

Adjan looked at the girl and frowned.
"Right now, I would say there is a good chance she will die if she do not calm down, as for her overall state I do not know but even if a major injury is healed completely there is always some strain on the body, and she is fully healed, I would not really recomend a long trip by Umbral ship right now and then have her be thrown in one of the Horizon dungeon cells, and make no mistake, our cell back home is that, a holding cell, Horizon have a dungeon, I am not so sure she would survive it in her present state."
He said as he regarded the young Nephandus.
"What she needs is rest, we could sedate her but since she is having trouble breathing I do not recomend that and I also fear that holding her down and poking needles into her will only make her panic worse, taking her home with us give her the biggest chance that she will survive to stand trial."

Tane:

Friday:

The sound of the music and the sounds from cooking did indeed seam to calm Beatrice a little for when you returned to the bedroom she had her eyes closed and her sounds of discomfort had softened some. Amadeus gave you a greatful nod as you handed him the plate and he took a bite and nodded.
"It is delicious, thank you Mr Karyak."
He said.

You help Beatrice sit up, which means holding her weight until you can get pillows behind her back, she looks at you with tired eyes.
"I...am not sure I can..."
She said when you offered her food she did take one bite and started coughing.

Saturday:

"I will get them both to Master Nassa, he will sort it out."
The young Solificato said.
"That prisoner...has his magick been restrained?"
Henrietta shook her head.
"No and it worry me...he must be planning something...as he have not acted yet, either that or he is in to much pain to cast spells."
She commented.
"Hum...well I guess we have to deal with it when it comes, if the pair of you ready the prisoner for transport I will deal with the dead man, have he been searched?"
The alchemist asked.

(OOC: Again mgiht I impose of one of you for the favor of copy pasing the reply to Tane into his own thread since I have not figured out how to copy part of a text with this phone?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 am

Dion sigh.
"Well for now all we can do is tend to these prisoners until we can send them to Horizon for trial. Most of them at least. One are Marauder. I do not know what her fate will be. And one is a bit of a special case."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:40 am

Friday:
I told you i'm just Tane. He said as he sat beside Beatrice.
Let's try smaller bits and a little water, ok? Slowly, you don't need a lot in every bite. he said softly. SHe might have a dry mouth. At least she is trying.

Saturday:
Master Nassa is in no shape to help anyone right now. He has not sleep decently in half a week. We have not touched any of him, in hear he had some ward.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:49 am

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:Dion sigh.
"Well for now all we can do is tend to these prisoners until we can send them to Horizon for trial. Most of them at least. One are  Marauder. I do not know what her fate will be. And one is a bit of a special case."

"any idea of the wait time, seems a lot of prisoners awaiting relocation?" Devon asks

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 am

Tane:

Friday:

Beatrice seamed to be able to swallow small pieces of fish better, but she shyed away from the sause.
"She have been very sensititive to strong impressions since..., high sounds, allot of chaotic things to see, probably the sause with all that cheese taste to strong for her, keep it to the fish and the vegtabels."
Amadeus said then he gave a bit of a smile.
"Tane then..."
The old magus agreed.

Saturday:

"Hum...we can ask Ingmar Rush to help, but with Dr Lee sent out out a mission, Beatrice Alexander out of comission and Master Nassa worn out we are running out of healers."
The Solificato said sounding rather frustrated.
"Well first things first, let us get...your brother you said Sir? And the prisoner into the car and clean up here and worry about who the healer will be later."
He said and pulled a vial from his coat pocket and walked over to the dead Nephandus.

Devon:

"When we can get a ship from Horizon here to pick them up, the problem is that such a shop might come under attack so we have to be careful."
Dion said then she smiles.
"The Marauder lady is probably going to be executed though, and the...special case...is going to become an apprentic in an attemnt to save him I hear."

(OOC: Again if somone coud copy paste Tane's post into his own thread that would be awsome, I am having a bit of a problem with it due to only having my phone right now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:28 am

Colin smiled thinly, "And how does oblivion protect your Avatar, hmmm? You're twelve; nihilism doesn't suit you."
He sighed, "There's a limit to how much I can protect you... but you're not alone. I won't have that; I owe Tian as much... So long as it's within my power, there'll be someone to hold your hand. Well, figuratively speaking."
He smiled at Joe, "See? We have a stalling tactic in place right away... It's a matter of time, we might be able to end the deplorable practice, or at least restrain it yet. While she heals in the flesh, we can delay, perhaps get her started on a path of salvation..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:53 am

The little girl looks at you for a moment.
"My Avatar wants Oblivion, I can not really remember when it did not, I was so little, it think it is beautiful, and protecting it is giving it what it wants."
The young Nephandus said and gave a weak smile.
"You know Tian? He is nice to me as well but my Mentor bully him, he likes to drag him into his bedroom."
She said as if it was the most natural thing in the world.
"S...so you think there is a chance the Traditions will not...hurt my Avatar?"
The girl said and looked fearfully at you.
"I have a chance?"

Joe sigh and nodded.
"Unless they send someone to...do it...I mean if she have not defected from the Tradition she have not right to a trial, usually she would get one but she have no right to one."
The Virtual Adept said softly as to not scare the girl further.
"Well in her condition she would not not survive the ritual long enough and the result would be a wounded, angry Avatar without it's host free to use it's full power to go after it's attackers."
Adjan said also softly. The young Nephandus started crying again, scared by the talk of what might happen to her and Adjan looked like he regretted his words, yet they did confirm that the stalling would work, at least for a little while.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Colin shook his head, "You are so young, so innocent... Protecting someone and giving them what they want are not the same thing... And I've met, and spoken with Tian. He's a good kid, but the Nephandi have not been good to him. And yes, there's a chance... As they said, you are badly injured. Which means that there's time to set you on a new path - to break the Black Spiral, so to speak - and if all goes well, give you a new lease on life."
He gently brushed away the girl's tears with a knuckle, "Listen, sweetie, I've done some awful things, and I've had awful things done to me... and yet, I see there's beauty and good in the world, in spite of the bad. Seeing only the bad in spite of the good, that's... not a productive perspective. Nor a healthy one, really... Come now, let's see a little hope there, shall we? A light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:59 pm

"My Mentor did protect me, he made sure none of the others at the Labyrinth hurt me. For example when this other guy called Diego came from an allied Labyrinth in Boston he tried to force himself on me, my Mentor stopped him and beat him up real good, no one dare to hurt me since I am Gabriel's apprentice."
The girl protested.
"Yes he also give me little gifts now and again and train me, but he keeps me safe."
She protested.

"I do not understand, what other path is there?"
The girl asked confused.
"So my Avatar will not be hurt before I am healed?"
She asked nervously.
"Is that because it hurts so much it will kill me and then my glass dragon will escape?"
She said shivering drawing a deep, labored breath.

The girl flinch when you brush the tears from her cheeks but then she calms down a little.
"I see beauty in the world, but that do not mean that non existence is not better."
She protested then she sigh and nodded.
"O...ok...if you say there is hope, I do not want to loose my magick, that is all that I am."
She whispered fearfully, it was clear though that she was rather naive and Gabriel had kept her protected and she was rather helpless on her own.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Devon:

"When we can get a ship from Horizon here to pick them up, the problem is that such a shop might come under attack so we have to be careful."
Dion said then she smiles.
"The Marauder lady is probably going to be executed though, and the...special case...is going to become an apprentic in an attemnt to save him I hear."

"why is the marauder to be executed? What special case? and i assume" points to door he is guarding "Gilgul?" Devon asks of Dion

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:21 pm

"Ah the Marauder, I have not been given all the facts, but she is old, very, very old. Usually when a Marauder is found he or she is banished to the Umbra to find whatever path they can in their madness where they can hurt no one, but this one have come into physical reality and attacked some of our Chantry members, she is plain to dangerous to let live, it is a shame though as I hearshe was tricked and that in reality she is a rather fine lady even if her mind do not live in the same time as the rest of us."
Dion said then she sigh and looked at the door that held the special case.
"Well yes there is a danger of that."
She said sounding grim.
"But then again that will also be the fate of Diego, but in this case there is someone who might not deserve it. There is some secrecy going on here so I do not know everything, but from what I hear a young widderslainte, a person born with a dead Nephandus' reborn Avatar risked everything by surrendering to us to give us information we really needed to stop the Nephandi, to thank him and to give him a chance Chief Morgan took the boy as his apprentice. Sometimes the Council of Nine will show mercy to a widderslainte who is a member of the Traditions and who have a powerful Mentor to keep him or her in line, the Chief is hoping this will save the boy from the horrible fate you mentioned..."
The Chorister whispered.
"But how much salvation can be found for one of his kind, I do not know."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:04 pm

"Very well, I have what I need, I can just plot this into an existing program so the rote should be quick to activate." He commented

"Great, thank you sir. Should I give you a quick call after I speak with her? And then if you could let me know when it comes through, please."

"While I prefere to think the best of pepole, I am not naive, I know caution must be employed, then again I am not going to personally have anything to do with this contact of yours right now Mr Roth Hicks, I am just going to port something from under their rump."

"Yes, well, I did not mean to imply you were naive sir. I just wanted you to know that she was not someone I could quite afford to trust, nor quite afford to trust the package is what they say at face value. Though so far things have gone as she'd said."

"It is a she actually, well I guess gender is more a construct of our minds than anything but that is how she appear and she is a curious one. You can always try talking to her out loud, usually I type to them, but I talk to them as well, in the end it is all information and they can absorb it just the same."

"I see; I did talk to her out loud a moment ago, as I noted their curiosity. That is why she typed this," he said, indicating the text.

"I understand that time is precious right now, and so do they, to an extent, unlike most spirits these are the essence of computers, they have an internal clock I am sure they will be delighted to talk to you again, they are quite social actually, well that one over there is shy, and that one next to it is grouchy but still, they are good friends." Hans said and pointed to two computers in the corner and smiles fondly. "Be well for now Mr Roth Hicks, we both have our tasks."

He nodded at that. "If you'll excuse me," he said to him. And he added, "Until another time, friends," in Enochian as he left to go back downstairs again to call Tyler back.

// sorry had a headache spring on me last night

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:24 pm

Friday:
Ah, sorry, i should have done something lighter. Well, fish is light.

Saturday:
I know i know. Coawa doesn't need a lot of help, in the water he can heal quickly, but we should get him some help before that. In any case, ¿what should i do?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:39 pm

Adley:

"Great, thank you sir. Should I give you a quick call after I speak with her? And then if you could let me know when it comes through, please."

"If you just send me a message when everything is set up Mr Roth Hicks and I will do the same when I have the papers ready for you to collect."
Hans said and nodded.

"Yes, well, I did not mean to imply you were naive sir. I just wanted you to know that she was not someone I could quite afford to trust, nor quite afford to trust the package is what they say at face value. Though so far things have gone as she'd said."

"I will take my precautions, and thank you for the warning."
The Master of the Art said with a friendly smile.
"I understand what you meant now."

"I see; I did talk to her out loud a moment ago, as I noted their curiosity. That is why she typed this," he said, indicating the text.

"I am sorry if their curiosity bothered you Sir, they are information spirits at their core, you could say being curious is their very nature, but yes she is likely to reply in text when you speak to her out loud, they all are."

He nodded at that. "If you'll excuse me," he said to him. And he added, "Until another time, friends," in Enochian as he left to go back downstairs again to call Tyler back.

"Off course be well Mr Roth Hicks."
The Virtual Adept said, the computer spirits continued to regard you, they felt friendly but curious as you said your goodbyes to them and left.

You get back to the small ritual room, the sounds of training with Ignem persisted from the larger room beside it, Magda was trying a complex incantation in Coptic and not quite getting the pronunciations right you hear an her teacher correcting her. You get into the small ritual room and call Tyler and she quickly pick up.
"Yes? It is I."

Tane:

Friday:

"Fish is fine Tane, it is good, the taste is not to complicated and it is nutritious and beside the Resonances of a lovingly prepared meal can only be beneficial to Bee."
Amadeus said. Beatrice looks at you and manage to swallow a bit of fish.
"Thank you..."
She muttered weakly, it was clear that she was rather exhausted.

Saturday:

"Take the prisoner and place him in the trunk, I have placed some blankets there...in the front seat though you will find a small medical kit, bind his wounds and drug him to make sure he do not try anything."
The Solificato said as he poured the liquid from his vial on the dead Nephandus.
"I will get your friend to help..."
He promised.

(OOC: I hope you feel better soon.)

(OOC 2: Then I am back home.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Colin grinned wryly, "Ah, yes, Diego, I've had the... experience of meeting him."
He pondered for a moment, "In fact, we met, shot one another, I bludgeoned him a bit, and now he's... well, suffice to say, he's not exactly inviting polite conversation or coddling with his manners. Or lack hereof. You will be treated more kindly than him, this I can assure."
He offered the bag of muffins again, "He gave you gifts and sheltered you to keep you loyal to his own ideals. Your ignorance of other paths made you easier to control... Tian was already aware of other ways when he was tricked into the Caul, years ago; the Black Spiral leads to oblivion, to nothingness. The opposite path is one of growth, of creation - that path is not closed off, however much Abigail and Gabriel might want you to think so."
He nodded slowly, "If they try to hurt your... glass dragon, yes, you will probably be killed by the stress first, and then God knows what the glass dragon will do in retaliation. It's too dangerous for them to try, and I expect it will remain so for some time... Every day that purchases us will help."
He smiled thinly and stroked the girl's hair lightly, "There, that's better..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:16 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze wrote:"Ah the Marauder, I have not been given all the facts, but she is old, very, very old. Usually when a Marauder is found he or she is banished to the Umbra to find whatever path they can in their madness where they can hurt no one, but this one have come into physical reality and attacked some of our Chantry members, she is plain to dangerous to let live, it is a shame though as I hearshe was tricked and that in reality she is a rather fine lady even if her mind do not live in the same time as the rest of us."
Dion said then she sigh and looked at the door that held the special case.
"Well yes there is a danger of that."
She said sounding grim.
"But then again that will also be the fate of Diego, but in this case there is someone who might not deserve it. There is some secrecy going on here so I do not know everything, but from what I hear a young widderslainte, a person born with a dead Nephandus' reborn Avatar risked everything by surrendering to us to give us information we really needed to stop the Nephandi, to thank him and to give him a chance Chief Morgan took the boy as his apprentice. Sometimes the Council of Nine will show mercy to a widderslainte who is a member of the Traditions and who have a powerful Mentor to keep him or her in line, the Chief is hoping this will save the boy from the horrible fate you mentioned..."
The Chorister whispered.
"But how much salvation can be found for one of his kind, I do not know."

"But who is to judge those who are savable?" devon asks

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:40 pm

"If you just send me a message when everything is set up Mr Roth Hicks and I will do the same when I have the papers ready for you to collect."

"Very well."

"I am sorry if their curiosity bothered you Sir, they are information spirits at their core, you could say being curious is their very nature, but yes she is likely to reply in text when you speak to her out loud, they all are."

Adley smiled. "They don't bother me. I enjoy the company of friendly spirits for the most part. Though I am not used to computers being so aware."

Tyler and she quickly pick up. "Yes? It is I."

"You plan is acceptable and I have ensured that your ass should remain safe enough," he said, smiling. "Are you in position now?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Colin:

Colin grinned wryly, "Ah, yes, Diego, I've had the... experience of meeting him."
He pondered for a moment, "In fact, we met, shot one another, I bludgeoned him a bit, and now he's... well, suffice to say, he's not exactly inviting polite conversation or coddling with his manners. Or lack hereof. You will be treated more kindly than him, this I can assure."

"Diego is a prisoner as well?"
The girl said, she did not sound very upset about it.
"He is an idiot."
She muttered then she turned serious.
"But I guess the Nephandi will loose one more Avatar then."
She said sadly and started crying again at the thought.

He offered the bag of muffins again, "He gave you gifts and sheltered you to keep you loyal to his own ideals. Your ignorance of other paths made you easier to control...

The girl hesitated then she took a muffin and nibbled on it.
"My Mentor cares for me...he have said so."
She protested.

Tian was already aware of other ways when he was tricked into the Caul, years ago; the Black Spiral leads to oblivion, to nothingness. The opposite path is one of growth, of creation - that path is not closed off, however much Abigail and Gabriel might want you to think so."

"But who would choose creation if they could choose oblivion?"
The girl asked confused as she ate a bit of the muffin which softened her crying.
"It is beautiful, the dream of an Entropic Ascension, of complete nothingness, can you not picture it?"

He nodded slowly, "If they try to hurt your... glass dragon, yes, you will probably be killed by the stress first, and then God knows what the glass dragon will do in retaliation. It's too dangerous for them to try, and I expect it will remain so for some time... Every day that purchases us will help."

"I guess there are benefits to being shot in the guts then."
The girl mutters bitterly and wince then she nodded.
"My glass dragon would defend himself, and he is powerful...beautiful."
She said as she relaxed a little though she was still afraid.
"How much of a chance do you think I have?"

He smiled thinly and stroked the girl's hair lightly, "There, that's better..."

The girl relaxed a little though her eyes still darted around looking for any escape, she finished her muffin though. Joe swung the car into the garage of Morningstar.
"We are here..."
He muttered.
"We should probably ask the Chief where he want us to place her..."
He said sadly and looked at the girl.

Adley:

Adley smiled. "They don't bother me. I enjoy the company of friendly spirits for the most part. Though I am not used to computers being so aware."

"They make great companions."
Hans said and patted the monitor of one of the computers fondly.
"But I guess the concept can seam a bit alien to a non Thig Hermetic."

"You plan is acceptable and I have ensured that your ass should remain safe enough," he said, smiling. "Are you in position now?"

"Excellent and thank you, it is a bit hard to ask the Prince to kiss my ass if I do not have one."
She joked.
"Yes I am in position and there is no one else around."
She confirmed.

Devon:

Dion sigh and shock her head.
"I am not sure anyone have that wisdom Mr Miles, however when it comes to who will sit in judgment over our prisoners here that will be our leaders the Nine Primi."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:58 pm

"Excellent and thank you, it is a bit hard to ask the Prince to kiss my ass if I do not have one." She joked. "Yes I am in position and there is no one else around."
She confirmed

He laughed and then said to her, "Very well. Please turn on the phone. It will just be a little while. I'll text you after it's done, alright?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next