Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nephandi Pendulum

3 posters

Go down

Nephandi Pendulum Empty Nephandi Pendulum

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:53 pm

I have made a Nephandi themed dowsing pendulum. I have to say that the Nephandi symbol is not easy to get right with a 3D printer, and it is still not completely right but you get the point of it. This might be one focus though the you would have some explaining to do for if a Guernicus found it in your possession. Razz

Nephandi Pendulum Img_6010
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Nephandi Pendulum Empty Re: Nephandi Pendulum

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:26 pm

I say again, I looted that off a fallen Fallen, and cleansed it according to ALL the protocols! Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:40 pm

I see did you now. Razz Well having such a foci one better now have a shy Avatar for it will be examined in places you would not want your Avatar to be looked at. Razz
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Well, now, that depends a bit, doesn't it? If by "in one's possession" you mean in the pocket, readily available, then yes, but if it could as well be "in a glass case in the heavily warded trophy room", you might get away a little easier... Wink
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Off course if it is clearly kept in a trophy case then than is another matter but if it is kept ready and used by the mage in question that might make the Quesitors and other Enforcers a little suspicious though off course just possessing something with the Nephandi symbol is not in itself illegal. You can wear a tshirt saying I heart Nephandi for example, as long as you do not deal with them but you will be getting some hairy eyeballs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:00 pm

Now there's a way to make friends in high places - show up on Horizon, in November, with a white t-shirt reading I heart Nephandi on the chest... Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:38 am

>. < lol. Somehow I don't think that would go over too well in the Traditions. I can see it now, all the vendor stalls near the port - mugs, sunglasses, etc and then pendulums and those Tshirts! xD Anyway, that's neat - 3D printers are cool. Did you weight it?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:30 am

Well yes such a tshirt are bound to be popular. In one of my games I had a Hermetic Pater and filius pair, they where invited to a formal dinner with the Deacon Primus of a important Chantry, the apprentice played by a certain someone Warp knows that like to play Euthanatos but had a Hermetic this time, showed up with a tshirt that said Gilgul builds character. That dinner did not go well and his Pater was not pleased, well there they Tytali but there is a limit to how much conflict one would want one's former apprentice stirring up during dinner. I have a feeling a white tshirt with the text I heart Nephandi in white worn on Horizon on November might cause similar enthusiasm, but hey at least you will get to know the Security Council well.

Such a vendor stall might be just perfect. A tshirt saying Heylel was right would also be popular.

I did the Prime symbol is 28 grams, I like heavy pendulums, now granted this is not going to be my daily driver as it is more of a novelty piece though I might use it to dowse about negativity or to use dowsing methods to banish negative energies or for a curse, fiction can have a powerful impact on the mind and that can be used. I use my old action figures for protection rituals for example, but yes the pendulum itself is 28 grams the Nephandi symbol handle is about one forth of that so it is about four and a half dollars in filament for the Pendulum. We set the Prime symbol to print with 80 percent filling.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:24 am

...And now I'm thinking, Colin should start wearing a button on Horizon, reading "Twin Suns Forever". Razz

Probably not, though...

And the Gilgul Builds Character shirt... Holm, I would guess? Colin would definitely have something to say about that. A great many things. He might agree with the statement, but he'd still have a LOT of things to say about the delivery. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:32 am

Well that would actually work since Horizon do have two suns so while some might pick up the meaning he can innocently claim that no no he is referring to the realm, though given his situation he might now want someone to look to closely at him and wearing such a pin would probably give Adley's scowling muscles a cramp. Razz

Holm indeed yeah well at least there where more food left for his character as no one else was hungry, I wonder why. But yes Colin would probably instruct the poor Tytalus in other ways to express his dissatisfaction with how things where done in the Traditions.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:33 pm

...Colin's so definitely getting a snapshot of the sunrise over Horizon, as seen from the Council Hall, the first time he visits. Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:06 pm

I am sure he would not be the first mage from earth who get that idea. It makes me wonder what the suns on Horizon would do to vampires though, they are after all created by a mage and are not natural suns.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:59 am

Laughing Laughing

Oh man, I see the T-shirt now, sort of retro 70s style shirt with baseball sleeves and faded graphic. Welcome to Horizon, home of the Twin Suns.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:22 pm

Hehehe that would be a fun tshirt though I have a feeling the Council would find a way to shut the sale down somehow, though one could be able to claim it was about the actual suns. Razz
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down