Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

+2
Adley
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 12 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 am

Colin:

Colin grinned, "When his coffee mug begins to boil, he's not having a good day... But don't worry, aside from making you sweat a little, he's not liable to actually affect you with his temper."

"Yeah he do not seam like a bad guy, Master Morgan I mean, he seam strict but nice, sort of like my Dad."
Kyle said and nodded.
"I will try not to make him angry to often."

He tilted his head to the side, "The Avatar goes where the Mage goes, and with very rare exceptions cannot directly affect the Mage's actions, only suggest. It could very accurately be compared to a child raised by abusive parents - you know that if the child stays with the parents, it will grow up to continue the cycle of abuse. Would it be a reasoned response to kill the child, or to separate it from the parents' influence and try to break the cycle?"

"I guess the correct response would be to set the child free and try to heal it and not punish the child but even so I am skeptical about letting Nephandi off the hook, they are pure evil, at least we would have a reliable way to return an Avatar to good before we could stop the practice of Gilgul."
The Akashic declared.

He nodded, "I'll give him a few moments to come to terms with the anesthetic first."

Richard nodded at that.

He nodded, "It usually takes a few days to find a dosage that is just right, one that keeps you with pain reduced enough to function normally without impairing your mind. Opiates are funny that way; so long as you can feel just a little pain, you won't get addicted... at least, that's what I was told in the military hospital."

"I still feel a little pain it just is not exploding in my head anymore."
Kyle muttered then he suddenly looked very concerned.
"If my mind get clouded by this drug Sir and I can not hold the dark impulses back...you are not going to let me hurt anyone right? You will stop me whatever it takes...please whatever it takes..."
The boy begged and he grabbed your arm nervously.

He nodded, "As Cabal leader, it nevertheless falls on me to be the one to take the fall, I suppose..."

"Perhaps Colin but I don't like it, not one but it was my idea to try this."
Richard commented.

He grinned, "She is indeed a pillar. And yes, I have every reason to believe she'll pull through magnificently."

"I suspect Freddy being in pain will be harder on you my friend than on her, she have survived...far worse, even so she will need support and comfort while the treatment is happening."
The Akashic said and frowned.

He nodded, "The person I had in mind is an Etherite who suffered a... horrific injury in their youth. Hm, come to think of it, you might want to expand those studies to consider the impact on cybernetic implants - it occurs to me that there might be some improvements in nerve-machine interfaces if the nerves are undead and not so susceptible to rejection issues..."

"Hum...cybernetic...yes this might have an application in that field, for now though let me focus on making a cure for those damaged by the serum and we will see. I would not mind contacting this Etherite you seak about though."
The doctor agreed and he looked thoughtful.

He shook his head and gently lifted Kyle into the wheelchair, easing his cathetered leg up into the leg supports, "Alright, his shoe and sock were placed... where?"
He looked around for Kyle's remaining clothes and items.

Kyle gave his foot a miserable look.
"I do not like that needle being in there it is uncomfortable."
He complained and pointed at the offending catheter with disdain. Mona handed you a bag with Kyle's things including his shoe and sock.

Adley:

"Making yourself sick or paining yourself would not do anything, no...."

"No I suppose it will not or your bloody Faction would not manage to haul anyone to Horizon for your foul ritual."
Sierra muttered angrily.

He broke a piece off for her, holding it close so she could reach it. "Oh, you might say that but poisoning is never pleasant. I've eaten some bad food in my time. Experiencing it twice didn't improve that. But let's avoid unpleasant topics while eating, hrm?"

"I live in a Labyrinth, trust me I have eaten some crazy shit and paid the price for it, word of wisdom just stay out of the kitchen of any Labyrinth you may enter."
The Nephanda said she ate a bit of the energy bar though and it did seam to make her better.
"Very well, not that poison is a very unpleasant topic."

He waited for Kristina to look over Sierra. "She has given us the name Sierra to use for now," he said, so the others could have something to refer to her by other than 'that Fallen woman over there.' "Thank you for your help," he said to the Verbena with a nod. "Yes, she is good," he said to Sierra.

"It was my name once...Sierra, though I am not going to give more of it. I was given a new name when I fell but none of you would be able to pronounce it unless you have been very naughty so there is no point in giving it."
The prisoner muttered.
"It is nice to meet you Sierra and thank you, now let me see if I can regulate your blood sugar."
Kristina said she gave you a nod as well then she took a bright green stone from her pocket, it had red spots and she put it against Sierra's abdomen and then begun to brush it over her body as if combing something invisible around the Nephanda. Sierra clearly relaxed and despite herself her eyes started to shut close.

"It could be good to hear how it is done by those here, so we can care for you properly. My...associate there can confirm that what you are saying is proper." He looked to make sure that the girl had been restrained to the radiator, and that the heater itself was not going to burn her, or that she could reach it to hurt herself.

Sierra had been restrained properly and would not get burned by the heater. She begun to tell you in detail how to use a lancet to draw a drop of her blood and check her blood sugar before every meal an adjust the doze of insulin to what was found. Helga nodded that what was said was accurate.

Serge:

"Yeah, and isn't lipstick made out of whale vomit or something like that." Serge said with a slight chuckle, glad to be talking about something else.

"Probably best not to dwell on it."

"Now a days everything is mostly synthetic but originally it was tinted fat basically, so yeah there are a few things it is best not to dwell on, I hear that the Red Bull energy drink contains actual bovine sperm for example."
Cadence said and grimaced.

"Your Avatar is beautiful. Not to mention the most badass looking angel I've seen." Serge said glancing down at the picture. Serge couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He didn't know his Avatar's true form or if it had a true form at all. Each time he had seen his Avatar, it had always taken on a different appearance.

"Thank you, she was glorious once..."
Cadence said and she smiled sadly.

Looking back at Cadence, Serge said, "Your Avatar may be broken but I'm sure it can be fixed. All broken things can be fixed. I bet you there are people studying on how to fix Fallen Avatars. And when they find out I'm sure they'll make yours beautiful again. We're mages...nothing is impossible for us."

Serge knew that he was likely being naive. But he couldn't stand to see Cadence so heartbroken. He wanted to give her a little bit of hope, even if it was the tiniest amount.

The Nephanda smiled sadly again.
"You are starting to sound like Tane my friend, but I guess it is a hope I am going to have to cling to...I have nothing else."
She whispered then she started weeping.
"Oh shit they might destroy her Serge they might destroy my Avatar I am so scared...please if they do...if they Gilgul me...please keep that drawing and remember her...please..."
The woman sobbed, tears running down her pale cheeks.

(OOC: Thank you guys. Have fun at Raptus Warp. Off I go to the doctor's office.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 12 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:03 am

"Yeah he do not seam like a bad guy, Master Morgan I mean, he seam strict but nice, sort of like my Dad."
Kyle said and nodded.
"I will try not to make him angry to often."
Colin nodded, "I don't think you have to worry too much."

"I guess the correct response would be to set the child free and try to heal it and not punish the child but even so I am skeptical about letting Nephandi off the hook, they are pure evil, at least we would have a reliable way to return an Avatar to good before we could stop the practice of Gilgul."
The Akashic declared.
He nodded thoughtfully, "Execution is certainly appropriate, but Gilgul is... excessive, and it plays too much into the hands of the Fallen."

"I still feel a little pain it just is not exploding in my head anymore."
Kyle muttered then he suddenly looked very concerned.
"If my mind get clouded by this drug Sir and I can not hold the dark impulses back...you are not going to let me hurt anyone right? You will stop me whatever it takes...please whatever it takes..."
The boy begged and he grabbed your arm nervously.
He nodded, "I'll make sure you're restrained... Which reminds me, I need to put the cuffs back on. Will you be alright with wearing them the normal way going back, or should I put them on one wrist again?"

"Perhaps Colin but I don't like it, not one but it was my idea to try this."
Richard commented.
He nodded, "And I agreed. As a mere matter of hierarchy, my responsibility is greater than yours. I never asked for it, but here we are..."

"I suspect Freddy being in pain will be harder on you my friend than on her, she have survived...far worse, even so she will need support and comfort while the treatment is happening."
The Akashic said and frowned.
He nodded, "We have both... pain in our pasts, beyond what most should ever experience. I'll be there for her; I might have complete faith in her resilience, but that's not the same as saying she can or should go through it on her own."

"Hum...cybernetic...yes this might have an application in that field, for now though let me focus on making a cure for those damaged by the serum and we will see. I would not mind contacting this Etherite you seak about though."
The doctor agreed and he looked thoughtful.
He nodded, "I will give her your contact information when next I see her."

Kyle gave his foot a miserable look.
"I do not like that needle being in there it is uncomfortable."
He complained and pointed at the offending catheter with disdain. Mona handed you a bag with Kyle's things including his shoe and sock.
He smiled thinly, "It's a little plastic tube, not a needle... but no, it's not comfortable. It will be removed soon, I think."
He looked up at Richard, "How long will the catheter need to stay in now?"

((OOC: I plan to enjoy it. Smile ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:30 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well, we'll see soon enough...' Nicole replied, giving a shrug.

Anja's Post:

'Might be. If it's fully functional, not infested with gremlins, have a pilot and the Fallen haven't considered this possibility and set up some form of AA-guns or something.' A short silence, then drew herself up.

'Well, no time like the present to get yelled at.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:19 pm

"I live in a Labyrinth, trust me I have eaten some crazy shit and paid the price for it, word of wisdom just stay out of the kitchen of any Labyrinth you may enter." The Nephanda said she ate a bit of the energy bar though and it did seam to make her better. "Very well, not that poison is a very unpleasant topic."

The thought of what might be lurking, unlabelled, in a Nephandi 'fridge didn't seem to do much for his appetite. At least he had word of mouth that his caution over the kitchen hadn't been pure paranoia. "Somehow I don't think retribution for someone stealing the PB and J is the worse thing that you've seen."

"It was my name once...Sierra, though I am not going to give more of it. I was given a new name when I fell but none of you would be able to pronounce it unless you have been very naughty so there is no point in giving it." The prisoner muttered.

"I don't even want to hear it in that..." he seemed unwilling to call Dragon Tongue a language. "I do like Sierra though."

Sierra had been restrained properly and would not get burned by the heater. She begun to tell you in detail how to use a lancet to draw a drop of her blood and check her blood sugar before every meal an adjust the doze of insulin to what was found. Helga nodded that what was said was accurate.

He nodded to her and Helga, standing back up. "Very well, thank you. Why don't you try to get some rest, if you can, for a little while. Please remember, no talking with the other prisoners, alright? Just rest. I'm going to see to the medicine so it is nearby," he said to Sierra.

He stood back up, then added to Kris, "Thank you, again. What we discussed before is being seen to, in some measure though we had to deal with this, you will forgive me for not being detailed," he said to her, so she would know that they were working on it. To the guards, he said, "For now, just let her relax but she should not be allowed to discuss anything with the other prisoners. However, do not be cruel if she must be restrained in some manner such as a gag or some other method to silence her, panic does not do her condition well. I discuss the crowding situation and she what might be done."

// Have a good time at the festival, Warp!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:32 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "I don't think you have to worry too much."

Kyle smiled a little at that.
"I will still try to make him proud, Master Morgan is really sticking his neck out for me, and words can not describe how much I appreciate that."

He nodded thoughtfully, "Execution is certainly appropriate, but Gilgul is... excessive, and it plays too much into the hands of the Fallen."

"This debate seam to be a rather long one an I can not say I fully agree with you there Colin, but I think we are going to have to continue it somewhere else."
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, "I'll make sure you're restrained... Which reminds me, I need to put the cuffs back on. Will you be alright with wearing them the normal way going back, or should I put them on one wrist again?"

The thought of being restrained and chained made the frightened boy whimper.
"I...I do not want to...."
He muttered and he hid his hands under his body and he was getting rather worked up over it.

He nodded, "And I agreed. As a mere matter of hierarchy, my responsibility is greater than yours. I never asked for it, but here we are..."

"Very well Colin as you wish but I am going to help you clean the stairs with toothbrushes or whatever else reaction the Chief might have we are in this together."
Richard said and frowned.

He nodded, "We have both... pain in our pasts, beyond what most should ever experience. I'll be there for her; I might have complete faith in her resilience, but that's not the same as saying she can or should go through it on her own."

"Off course, she should not go though it alone, and I will make sure things are set up for her with a private room in the hospital, a nice one where she can feel secure."
Richard said then he nodded sadly.
"Being used to pain and good at handling it do not mean a bit of comfort is unwelcome."

He nodded, "I will give her your contact information when next I see her."

"Good thank you Colin."
The Akashic said and nodded.
"I will see if I can help her then."

He smiled thinly, "It's a little plastic tube, not a needle... but no, it's not comfortable. It will be removed soon, I think."

"I don't like it...it hurts!"
Kyle complained, he was just tired and done with hospital stuff, so done.

He looked up at Richard, "How long will the catheter need to stay in now?"

"We can remove it now if the boy insists, however since he have gotten contrast and with the complications with the lumbar punctures I would prefer to keep it there for at least a few hours until I know he is ok, Kyle here is a hard stick, worse than old addicts, so getting a new IV started if one is needed will take time we might not have in an emergency and likely be quite painful...or we need to use his hands."
Richard explained.

Nicole:

Well, we'll see soon enough...' Nicole replied, giving a shrug.

"Soon enough indeed our battle with Larson's Labyrinth is fast approaching."
Narim said and he looked quite concerned.

'Might be. If it's fully functional, not infested with gremlins, have a pilot and the Fallen haven't considered this possibility and set up some form of AA-guns or something.' A short silence, then drew herself up.

"Well it was flown from Horizon to the Boston Umbral dock so at least it is intact, what defenses the Fallen have though that might be another story."
The Virtual Adept commented.

Well, no time like the present to get yelled at.'

Narim smiled a little at that and he knocked on the Chief's door and you heard the old Hermetic reply from within.
"Yes come in!"
Narim opened the door for you.
"Well then Miss shall we?"

Adley:

The thought of what might be lurking, unlabelled, in a Nephandi 'fridge didn't seem to do much for his appetite. At least he had word of mouth that his caution over the kitchen hadn't been pure paranoia. "Somehow I don't think retribution for someone stealing the PB and J is the worse thing that you've seen."

"It is not, cannibalism begins the scale of shit I have seen in our kitchen, but that is only beginning the scale...some among my fellow Fallen are rather sick."
Sierra muttered and she got a far away look in her eyes and she shuddered.

"I don't even want to hear it in that..." he seemed unwilling to call Dragon Tongue a language. "I do like Sierra though."

"Not to fond of our language Traditionalist? Nah I get you evil speech sounds rather dorky. Sierra will do though, it will do just fine."
The Nephanda said and she managed a weak smile.

He nodded to her and Helga, standing back up. "Very well, thank you. Why don't you try to get some rest, if you can, for a little while. Please remember, no talking with the other prisoners, alright? Just rest. I'm going to see to the medicine so it is nearby," he said to Sierra.

"I don't want to sleep when I wake up it will be closer to...to..."
Sierra exclaimed fearfully but as Kristina worked on her with her crystal her eyes slowly closed and she drifted into sleep whatever or not she wanted to.

He stood back up, then added to Kris, "Thank you, again. What we discussed before is being seen to, in some measure though we had to deal with this, you will forgive me for not being detailed," he said to her, so she would know that they were working on it.

"I understand off course things pop up."
Kristina said as she put her crystal away in her dress pouch again.
"I should get back to your guests, you might like to know that both of them are sleeping, I used some crystals on Mr Lenoe and it did seam to have a calming effect on him."
The Verbena said as she stood she regarded Sierra for a moment.
"Such a shame so young what a waste."

To the guards, he said, "For now, just let her relax but she should not be allowed to discuss anything with the other prisoners. However, do not be cruel if she must be restrained in some manner such as a gag or some other method to silence her, panic does not do her condition well. I discuss the crowding situation and she what might be done."

"Well as long as she is in the hallway and the other prisoners are in rooms it should be fine as long as they don't start shouting to one another, and I will make sure I am not cruel if more restraints have to be used."
Helga said an frowned.
"We just can not keep bringing in more prisoners though...we can not guard any more."

(OOC: I am sorry for my late reply, I had an issue at the doctor's office today and I have been sick all day. The doctor wanted blood and they had to try three times, twice with needles larger than I am comfortable with and change tubes which is a big issue for me as a big part of my phobia have to do with changing tubes. I did agree to it, but by the end of it I was bawling like a baby and had what they called a fear induced epileptic seizure, and I have spent most of the day in a completely confused condition I avoided the emergency room just due to them deciding that being taken somewhere full of strangers where I might have to argue over refusing other needle procedures would be more of an issue so it was better to put me on bed rest for now and have me checked out later. I will post when I can but I have a splitting headache and is dead tired, just to let you guys know why I have not been posting. Phobias suck. )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:51 pm

Anja's Post:

'Doesn't automatically mean it'll fly again at once, mind.' Nicole countered.

Anja's Post:

'Planning to let me take the first round, eh?' she quipped with a wry raised eyebrow, then entered the room.

[No worries; take your time.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:15 pm

"It is not, cannibalism begins the scale of shit I have seen in our kitchen, but that is only beginning the scale...some among my fellow Fallen are rather sick." Sierra muttered

"Right. Definitely not polite dinner conversation...or impolite dinner conversation..."

"I don't want to sleep when I wake up it will be closer to...to..." Sierra exclaimed fearfully but as Kristina worked on her with her crystal her eyes slowly closed and she drifted into sleep whatever or not she wanted to.

"That's probably for the best," he said with a sigh.

"I understand off course things pop up." Kristina said as she put her crystal away in her dress pouch again. "I should get back to your guests, you might like to know that both of them are sleeping, I used some crystals on Mr Lenoe and it did seam to have a calming effect on him."

"That is good to hear," he agreed with a nod. "I will update you as soon as I am able. Or someone will."

The Verbena said as she stood she regarded Sierra for a moment. "Such a shame so young what a waste."

He glanced at her too briefly with a speculative frown lingering on his face before returning his attention to Kristina.

"Well as long as she is in the hallway and the other prisoners are in rooms it should be fine as long as they don't start shouting to one another, and I will make sure I am not cruel if more restraints have to be used." Helga said an frowned. "We just can not keep bringing in more prisoners though...we can not guard any more."

"Thank you," he said to Helga. "I think perhaps you are of the...'tough love' camp? Which can be useful at times, but this didn't seem to be one of those times, given her condition. And yes, I hear you about the prisoners, I will bring it up to the appropriate person," he said to her. He looked to see if Adjan was still there or had already left to finish business elsewhere. "I will see about her medicine getting down here, is there anything else you require? If you will excuse me?" he requested, eager to find the Chief.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Nicole:

Doesn't automatically mean it'll fly again at once, mind.' Nicole countered.

"Most of the time if a vehicle have worked well once chances are it will do so again."
Narim said.

'Planning to let me take the first round, eh?' she quipped with a wry raised eyebrow, then entered the room.

The Virtual Adept grinned a bit at that. You got into the Chief's office, Jeffry sat leaned back in his chair.
"You two gave us all quite a bit of a fright."
He said. Narim took a step forwards.
"It was all my fault Sir, I noticed the woman we where tracking where beginning to hide her tracks we had to go after her and I asked Miss Bouchard to assist me..."
Narim begun to explain.

Adley:

"Right. Definitely not polite dinner conversation...or impolite dinner conversation..."

"No...no it is not..."
Sierra said and sigh.
"Some of my kin take it to far.

"That's probably for the best," he said with a sigh.

"You are probably right. I hate to see how scared she is though, poor girl."
Kristina said and she shook her head sadly and put a blanket over the Nephanda gently to keep her warm while she slept.

"That is good to hear," he agreed with a nod. "I will update you as soon as I am able. Or someone will."

"Thank you I appreciate it and so will they."
Was all Kristina had to say about the matter.

"Thank you," he said to Helga. "I think perhaps you are of the...'tough love' camp? Which can be useful at times, but this didn't seem to be one of those times, given her condition.

"Not so much tough love Mr Roth Hicks but she is a Nephandus and a prisoner, I am not used to treating those with silk gloves, but I will take your advice and treat her kindly."
Helga agreed and sigh.

And yes, I hear you about the prisoners, I will bring it up to the appropriate person," he said to her.

"Thank you I appreciate it, some of the other Chantries in the Tribunal are just going to have to pull their own weight in this as well, and take some of these prisoners."
Helga grumbled.

He looked to see if Adjan was still there or had already left to finish business elsewhere. "I will see about her medicine getting down here, is there anything else you require? If you will excuse me?" he requested, eager to find the Chief.

Adjan stood leaned against a wall waiting for you. Ty spoke up.
"We should be fine here, food was on the way I heard and then we have what we need, but thank you for asking."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:16 pm

Anja's Post:

'Calculated risk, sir. Trail might have died by the time we got to you to make the call.' Nicole stated, in a gap of Narim's explanation.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:18 pm

Kyle smiled a little at that.
"I will still try to make him proud, Master Morgan is really sticking his neck out for me, and words can not describe how much I appreciate that."
Colin nodded.

"This debate seam to be a rather long one an I can not say I fully agree with you there Colin, but I think we are going to have to continue it somewhere else."
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.
He nodded, "It's a long and crooked path."

The thought of being restrained and chained made the frightened boy whimper.
"I...I do not want to...."
He muttered and he hid his hands under his body and he was getting rather worked up over it.
He nodded, "One wrist, then..."

"Very well Colin as you wish but I am going to help you clean the stairs with toothbrushes or whatever else reaction the Chief might have we are in this together."
Richard said and frowned.
He nodded, then grinned wryly, "Knowing the Chief, he'll probably come up with something educational and productive... such as being the ones to personally pay for and administer an adequate vaccine regimen for the entire Chantry, and for each Chantry in the Tribunal as well, and to find a way to convince every Mage in he city of why that is a good and necessary idea..."

"Off course, she should not go though it alone, and I will make sure things are set up for her with a private room in the hospital, a nice one where she can feel secure."
Richard said then he nodded sadly.
"Being used to pain and good at handling it do not mean a bit of comfort is unwelcome."
He grimaced, "Yes... there are few things I wouldn't do to spare someone needless discomfort and pain. With the obvious exception of inflicting the discomfort and pain on someone else instead."

"I don't like it...it hurts!"
Kyle complained, he was just tired and done with hospital stuff, so done.
"We can remove it now if the boy insists, however since he have gotten contrast and with the complications with the lumbar punctures I would prefer to keep it there for at least a few hours until I know he is ok, Kyle here is a hard stick, worse than old addicts, so getting a new IV started if one is needed will take time we might not have in an emergency and likely be quite painful...or we need to use his hands."
Richard explained.
He frowned and nodded, casually snapping the handcuffs onto one of Kyle's wrists, "You heard, Kyle? Your choice; endure it for a few more hours, or run the risk of trouble with finding a vein later... Is it really that unpleasant?"

((OOC: Ack, not a good day, then... Glad you seem to be on the mend again. And can we just declare that as far as you're concerned, this week is fired with extreme prejudice? :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:44 pm

The Nephanda smiled sadly again.
"You are starting to sound like Tane my friend, but I guess it is a hope I am going to have to cling to...I have nothing else."
She whispered then she started weeping.
"Oh shit they might destroy her Serge they might destroy my Avatar I am so scared...please if they do...if they Gilgul me...please keep that drawing and remember her...please..."
The woman sobbed, tears running down her pale cheeks.

"I promise, I'll keep the drawing of her. I'll always remember her and she'll be a part of my imaginary adventures." Serge said trying to reassure Cadence.

"You know, our minds are a powerful thing. As long as you can picture your Avatar she'll never truly leave you. As long as you are able to visualize her clearly within your mind you'll always have her with you. And when we fix her up it'll be like she never left."

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing spelling errors)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:55 am

"You are probably right. I hate to see how scared she is though, poor girl." Kristina said

He nodded at that. He did too, but he had not too much to comfort her with other than what they were already doing.

"Not so much tough love Mr Roth Hicks but she is a Nephandus and a prisoner, I am not used to treating those with silk gloves, but I will take your advice and treat her kindly." Helga agreed and sigh.

"As you say. Yes, she is a prisoner and she is a Nephanda. But it is for also our own good that we treat them as well as we can, with our safety in mind, as well as to provide adequate care until her time comes. However, that does not mean letting guard down or using restraints as necessary. It's a delicate balance." Goodness knew that Diego pushed anyone's patience and he didn't seem to deserve kindly treatment since he did all he could to irritate them all, but still, that's probably what he wanted - for them to get fed up and shoot him. With Sierra, for them to neglect her and her medical condition spell out her death.

Adjan stood leaned against a wall waiting for you. Ty spoke up. "We should be fine here, food was on the way I heard and then we have what we need, but thank you for asking."

"Good," he said with a nod to them and then turned to leave, heading towards where Adjan was standing. "Thank you for waiting, friend. Are you going back upstairs?" he asked.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:17 am

Nicole:

'Calculated risk, sir. Trail might have died by the time we got to you to make the call.' Nicole stated, in a gap of Narim's explanation.

"Did you calculate with the fact that Master Sharaya is one of the few magi at this Chantry capable of teleporting larger groups from one place to another so his skills are vitally important to the deployment of our troops?"
Jeffry said and he gave you and Narim both a rather stern look.
"I assure you the fault was mine Jeffry I was the one who asked Miss Bouchard to accompany me, she neither new my rank nor ability at that moment, I was just another member of the Chantry asking for help, but it is like she said, it was a calculated risk."
The Virtual Adept said an Jeffry sigh and shook his head.
"Well we did manage to get a hold of the woman who attacked our guardian spirit thanks to you two, but be more careful in the future, both of you!"
He ordered and he folded his hands on top of his desk.

Colin:

He nodded, "It's a long and crooked path."

"So it is, well we will discuss it later."
Richard said and nodded.

He nodded, "One wrist, then..."

Kyle was still upset though but he nodded.
"Thank you...Sir."
He muttered.

He nodded, then grinned wryly, "Knowing the Chief, he'll probably come up with something educational and productive... such as being the ones to personally pay for and administer an adequate vaccine regimen for the entire Chantry, and for each Chantry in the Tribunal as well, and to find a way to convince every Mage in he city of why that is a good and necessary idea..."

"Can't I just wash the stairs as well...especially among the Verbena for example and some Cultists there is allot of anti vaxxers and trying to get through to them is like pulling teeth, only that these teeth have daggers and can make plants attack you."
Richard groaned.
"But yes the Chief's punishments tend to be...educational, much more effective than corporal punishments to be sure but they sting far worse."
He said wryly.

He grimaced, "Yes... there are few things I wouldn't do to spare someone needless discomfort and pain. With the obvious exception of inflicting the discomfort and pain on someone else instead."

Richard nodded at that then he sigh.
"Sometimes that is what is needed to make progress though, to inflict pain on another to find a cure."
He said and he glanced over at Kyle.

He frowned and nodded, casually snapping the handcuffs onto one of Kyle's wrists, "You heard, Kyle? Your choice; endure it for a few more hours, or run the risk of trouble with finding a vein later... Is it really that unpleasant?"

"If I get sick I don't want any treatment I am never coming back here!"
The boy muttered sullenly.
"It feels like a deep bruise or something at even if it is on top of the foot it hurts when I step on my foot."
He complained.
"But I guess it is not that bad."
Richard sigh and patted the boy's shoulder.
"If you get sick I can treat you at the Chantry but it is not likely you will be but just to be sure...hum?"
He asked and Kyle sigh.
"Ok..."
He muttered.

Serge:

"I promise, I'll keep the drawing of her. I'll always remember her and she'll be a part of my imaginary adventures." Serge said trying to reassure Cadence.

Cadence still sobbed but she looked at you and nodded.
"T...thank you Serge...I think she would like that."

"You know, our minds are a powerful thing. As long as you can picture your Avatar she'll never truly leave you. As long as you are able to visualize her clearly within your mind you'll always have her with you. And when we fix her up it'll be like she never left."

"She...looks so different now, dark and distorted but I still don't want to loose her."
The Nephanda muttered.
"That is what they do to captured Fallen you know...they kill our Avatars, imagination is not going to save her from that and you can't put an Avatar back together again once it had been shattered."

Adley:

He nodded at that. He did too, but he had not too much to comfort her with other than what they were already doing.

Kristina looked at you for a moment then she looked out into nothing for a moment.
"There is little we can do against that fear. When I was...Paradox sick my Avatar was full of the stuff and she was cracking, she could have shattered if Master Telar had not operated on us, nothing can ease the fear of that happening...we can offer some comfort and to take her mind of it for a few moments but that is all."

"As you say. Yes, she is a prisoner and she is a Nephanda. But it is for also our own good that we treat them as well as we can, with our safety in mind, as well as to provide adequate care until her time comes. However, that does not mean letting guard down or using restraints as necessary. It's a delicate balance."

"How is it to our own good to be kind to her? Mind you I am not saying that we should not be kind to her, by all means we should be kind to her considering what is going to happen...damn I can not imagine how terrified she must be, but how do it benefit us to be kind? It is just a thing one do if one can."
Helga said and she raised an eyebrow at you.

"Good," he said with a nod to them and then turned to leave, heading towards where Adjan was standing. "Thank you for waiting, friend. Are you going back upstairs?" he asked.

Adjan nodded.
"No problem I wanted to make sure there where no problems before I left."
The death magus said.
"Yes I am heading back upstairs, I want to do a tally of our Umbroods and see how many of them are injured or...missing."
He commented.
"We lost a few of them during the attack."
He added sadly.
"Our silent protectors that many here can not even see or know is there."

(OOC: Yes indeed this week have kind of sucked.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:50 am

"Can't I just wash the stairs as well...especially among the Verbena for example and some Cultists there is allot of anti vaxxers and trying to get through to them is like pulling teeth, only that these teeth have daggers and can make plants attack you."
Richard groaned.
"But yes the Chief's punishments tend to be...educational, much more effective than corporal punishments to be sure but they sting far worse."
He said wryly.
Colin shook his head, "I don't think there will be any staircase-scrubbing for us. I made a... tactical decision the Chief disagreed with the other day; the punishment is to make a memorial for each Tribunal member who was killed in the war, to make sure the seriousness of getting caught alone by the Union sinks in... Heavens know what we'll actually end up with for this..."

Richard nodded at that then he sigh.
"Sometimes that is what is needed to make progress though, to inflict pain on another to find a cure."
He said and he glanced over at Kyle.
He frowned and nodded, "Well, true - but even so, it should never be done without as informed consent as at all possible. There is a difference between tests performed on a volunteer and tests performed on the first available person. The Union may have achieved impressive results in manufacturing their regenerative serums and the like, but they abandoned ethics to do so... and the result, while effective, seems somewhat... tainted."

"If I get sick I don't want any treatment I am never coming back here!"
The boy muttered sullenly.
"It feels like a deep bruise or something at even if it is on top of the foot it hurts when I step on my foot."
He complained.
"But I guess it is not that bad."
Richard sigh and patted the boy's shoulder.
"If you get sick I can treat you at the Chantry but it is not likely you will be but just to be sure...hum?"
He asked and Kyle sigh.
"Ok..."
He muttered.
He nodded, ready to roll the wheelchair out, "Very well, then. Ready to head home? We'll swing by the cafeteria; I believe Freddy will be waiting with a snack for you there."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:36 am

"There is little we can do against that fear. When I was...Paradox sick my Avatar was full of the stuff and she was cracking, she could have shattered if Master Telar had not operated on us, nothing can ease the fear of that happening...we can offer some comfort and to take her mind of it for a few moments but that is all."

"It is still something..." He looked concerned as she spoke about how bad her paradox had become but did not ask further questions about such a personal topic.

"How is it to our own good to be kind to her? Mind you I am not saying that we should not be kind to her, by all means we should be kind to her considering what is going to happen...damn I can not imagine how terrified she must be, but how do it benefit us to be kind? It is just a thing one do if one can." Helga said and she raised an eyebrow at you.

He tipped his head a little. " As I said, there are many kinds of forces; both subtle and gross are needed, but at different times for their own reasons. I think the common saying is something like, 'when all you have is a hammer, then it is tempting to treat everything as a nail.' So too we need to choose our tools as wisely as we can. And after so much hammering, one could forget that kindness 'is something that one can do if they can' - they see nails, and they think their choices are limited to what the hammer can do - hit them with it or pry them up, for that is the purpose of the hammer. They don't think to put the hammer down, or to find or make a different or more flexible tool. Kindness for it's own sake, because it was not necessary to be cruel...what we do, how and why we do them, it all has an effect on us and our souls have long memories."

"No problem I wanted to make sure there where no problems before I left." The death magus said. "Yes I am heading back upstairs, I want to do a tally of our Umbroods and see how many of them are injured or...missing." He commented. "We lost a few of them during the attack." He added sadly. "Our silent protectors that many here can not even see or know is there."

"Thank you, it's appreciated," he said, heading for the stairs with him at his best pace. "I am sorry to hear it is so." He frowned at that, thinking of Antonio's spirit guardian. And indeed there may be more. And the angel guardian was still looking out of sorts. Once out of the immediate view of everyone downstairs he let out a small sigh as if he'd been holding his breath. That outing had not been his most difficult fight over the last few days, but it felt as if he had just returned from some greater effort. Most everyone was injured, or tired, scared, or dealing with losses, or stressed and stretched to their limits. He was determined not to let his own get the better of him or burden others when there was still much work to be done. But the pain was still there and the memory of how even using his own magick had almost caused him to collapse. He focused on the next few things that had to be done, stubbornly. But on that list was seeing the healer as he'd been ordered to do...it was not the first thing on the list but it was on there. As they got out of earshot of the basement, he said, "I'm looking for the Chief if you see him, but I'll stop by the office first..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:07 am

Colin:

Colin shook his head, "I don't think there will be any staircase-scrubbing for us. I made a... tactical decision the Chief disagreed with the other day; the punishment is to make a memorial for each Tribunal member who was killed in the war, to make sure the seriousness of getting caught alone by the Union sinks in... Heavens know what we'll actually end up with for this..."

"Yes the man is inventive and it is hard to be angry with him when he dole out an punishment that actually feel just even if it sort of sucks."
Richard said and sigh.
"And I agree getting caught alone with the Union is not a good idea Colin."

He frowned and nodded, "Well, true - but even so, it should never be done without as informed consent as at all possible. There is a difference between tests performed on a volunteer and tests performed on the first available person. The Union may have achieved impressive results in manufacturing their regenerative serums and the like, but they abandoned ethics to do so... and the result, while effective, seems somewhat... tainted."

"I would never experiment on someone without their consent, the only possible exception being Nephandi, the result of such a thing would indeed be tainted but never the less if the need was great it might have to be done."
The Akashic protested.

He nodded, ready to roll the wheelchair out, "Very well, then. Ready to head home? We'll swing by the cafeteria; I believe Freddy will be waiting with a snack for you there."

"I am so ready to get out of here and a snack sounds great."
Kyle said he looked a little better now but he was still pale and very tired and clearly still in some pain.
"Let us go I do think I can walk though..."

Adley:

"It is still something..." He looked concerned as she spoke about how bad her paradox had become but did not ask further questions about such a personal topic.

"It is something, it is best if we can offer at least a little bit of comfort in her last few days."
Kristina said and sigh, she adjusted the sleeping woman's blankets gently.
"Well I should get back to the vampires, Mr Lenoe tends to wake up now and again and when he do he is terrified they should not be left alone to long."
The Verbena said.

He tipped his head a little. " As I said, there are many kinds of forces; both subtle and gross are needed, but at different times for their own reasons. I think the common saying is something like, 'when all you have is a hammer, then it is tempting to treat everything as a nail.' So too we need to choose our tools as wisely as we can. And after so much hammering, one could forget that kindness 'is something that one can do if they can' - they see nails, and they think their choices are limited to what the hammer can do - hit them with it or pry them up, for that is the purpose of the hammer. They don't think to put the hammer down, or to find or make a different or more flexible tool. Kindness for it's own sake, because it was not necessary to be cruel...what we do, how and why we do them, it all has an effect on us and our souls have long memories."

Helga listened to what you where saying intently then finally after a while she nodded.
"I guess there is truth to that Mr Roth Hicks...I have...experienced cruelty, allot of cruelty, I would not want to be cruel if I can avoid it and it is not necessary to use mroe force against a prisoner than we have to...I get it I think."
The Cultist muttered and she looked down at Sierra.
"She looks almost like we would when sleeping."
She muttered.

"Thank you, it's appreciated," he said, heading for the stairs with him at his best pace. "I am sorry to hear it is so." He frowned at that, thinking of Antonio's spirit guardian. And indeed there may be more. And the angel guardian was still looking out of sorts.

"Off course, waiting was no big sacrifice, as for the spirits yes I wish that that not been so, for now we need to tally them up and help the ones who are wounded."
Adjan said as he walked up the stairs with you.

He focused on the next few things that had to be done, stubbornly. But on that list was seeing the healer as he'd been ordered to do...it was not the first thing on the list but it was on there. As they got out of earshot of the basement, he said, "I'm looking for the Chief if you see him, but I'll stop by the office first..."

Adjan gave you a concerned look, he could see that you where not well, he did not comment on it though and he only nodded.
"I will head up stairs and start counting Umbroods, if I see the Chief I will tell him you are looking for him my friend."
The Euthanathos agreed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 am

"Well I should get back to the vampires, Mr Lenoe tends to wake up now and again and when he do he is terrified they should not be left alone to long."

"Of course."

"I guess there is truth to that Mr Roth Hicks...I have...experienced cruelty, allot of cruelty, I would not want to be cruel if I can avoid it and it is not necessary to use mroe force against a prisoner than we have to...I get it I think." The Cultist muttered and she looked down at Sierra. "She looks almost like we would when sleeping." She muttered.

"Besides, we know how the Nephandi treat their prisoners; I think we can agree that avoiding their methods when possible is...better for us too."

"Off course, waiting was no big sacrifice, as for the spirits yes I wish that that not been so, for now we need to tally them up and help the ones who are wounded." Adjan said

"Yes, that is a good to do. Please do see if the angel guardian has recovered yet. He still seemed a bit confused."

Adjan gave you a concerned look, he could see that you where not well, he did not comment on it though and he only nodded. "I will head up stairs and start counting Umbroods, if I see the Chief I will tell him you are looking for him my friend."
The Euthanathos agreed.

"Thank you, I will let him know what you are working on if I see him first, so he knows it's being seen to," he said, getting to the floor and glancing around before heading towards the Security Office.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:11 am

"Of course."

Kristina nodded and she gave you a polite nod then nodded to Helga as well before she returned to the room Mr Lenoe and Karl was held in.

"Besides, we know how the Nephandi treat their prisoners; I think we can agree that avoiding their methods when possible is...better for us too."

"You might be right there Mr Roth Hicks we do not want to end up like they do, showing prisoners some kindness are probably better."
Helga agreed.

"Yes, that is a good to do. Please do see if the angel guardian has recovered yet. He still seemed a bit confused."

"Uncle Willard...yes I will see to him, I think he will recover through the Nephanda played quite a trick on him it seams."
Adjan said and nodded.

"Thank you, I will let him know what you are working on if I see him first, so he knows it's being seen to," he said, getting to the floor and glancing around before heading towards the Security Office.

Thank you I appreciate it my friend."
Adjan said as he headed for the stairs.

You got to the Security Office and knocked on the door, your Mentor quickly opened the door, you saw Narim and Nicole sit on chair in the office as well.
"Ah mea filius, did all go well with the prisoner?"
He asked and opened the door further.
"Please enter."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:21 am

"Uncle Willard...yes I will see to him, I think he will recover through the Nephanda played quite a trick on him it seams."
Adjan said and nodded.

"Indeed, I don't like how long she was out there for..." He sighed.

You got to the Security Office and knocked on the door, your Mentor quickly opened the door, you saw Narim and Nicole sit on chair in the office as well. "Ah mea filius, did all go well with the prisoner?" He asked and opened the door further. "Please enter."

He walked in and shut the door behind him, a look of relief at seeing the pair of mages back safely. "It is good to see you both." Then he said to his pater, "Yes, as much as can be expected but we are running out of room down there. Something will need to be done soon about the space issue. She also will need her medicine at some point, but for now her condition has been seen to. I believe you took that kit, sir. Mr Terach is taking a tally of our spirit allies as well as seeing if any are injured. Ah, as for the rest, I will write it down while you speak with the others, if that is acceptable? Unless it is private of course..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 am

"Indeed, I don't like how long she was out there for..." He sighed.

"Me neither we might need to implement some security measures outside of the wards of the Chantry as well and not just inside of it."
Adjan agreed.

He walked in and shut the door behind him, a look of relief at seeing the pair of mages back safely. "It is good to see you both."

"I am glad to see you to Adley ehm I mean Mr Roth Hicks."
Narim said and he smiled just a little.

Then he said to his pater, "Yes, as much as can be expected but we are running out of room down there. Something will need to be done soon about the space issue.

"I am in talks with our allied Chantries for them to take some of our prisoners off our hands until we can send them to Horizon so yes I am aware of the problem mea filius, we will get it solved."
Jeffry said and nodded.

She also will need her medicine at some point, but for now her condition has been seen to. I believe you took that kit, sir.

"I do have her kit yet, I will give it to Dr Lee when he and Mr Wainwright returns from the hospital and ask him to check in on the prisoner, we are anyway going to need some Arcane connections for her."
Your mentor confirmed and nodded.

Mr Terach is taking a tally of our spirit allies as well as seeing if any are injured.

"Ah yes that needs to be done...good."
Jeffry said and he frowned when he thought about the wounded and destroyed spirits.

Ah, as for the rest, I will write it down while you speak with the others, if that is acceptable? Unless it is private of course..."

"That is acceptable to me if it is for my guests as well."
The old Hermetic said. Narim nodded then he looked over at Nicole.
"It is quite alright to me, we are just checking in so if it is ok for Miss Bouchard then I do not mind another person hearing what is being said."
The Virtual Adept said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:57 pm

"She...looks so different now, dark and distorted but I still don't want to loose her."
The Nephanda muttered.
"That is what they do to captured Fallen you know...they kill our Avatars, imagination is not going to save her from that and you can't put an Avatar back together again once it had been shattered."

"I know....but it's best not to dwell on things that haven't happened yet. That will just bring you stress and sadness while your here. People are trying their best to find a way to fix your Avatar so their's still the hope that your Avatar can be brought back to normal." Serge said trying not to let the Nephanda's sadness affect him.

"And don't diss imagination. It's a powerful force. The world is what we make of it. We see it the way we want to see it. If I believe that you were giant fat purple-eyed dragon than that is what I'll see you as. Likewise my Avatar is whatever he want me to see him as." Serge said with a slight smile trying to break Cadence out of her sadness by directing the conversation elsewhere.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:06 pm

Anja's Post:

'Always unknowns in calls like this. Risk too.' Nicole countered. 'But in our little outing, the one most at risk was me.' eyes flicking down to the bullet-hole in her trouser-leg; the faded, somewhat grubby black and baggy nature of the cargos making it much less... impressive than say a pair of skinny jeans. 'But I did send you a note, were in contact with you soon afters, and knew my job was simply to keep him in range to continue following the trail.'

'And-' a small grin growing on Nicole's face '-we caught 'em on the hop. Was worried, me she'd lead us on a snipe-hunt all about the city, or get us to wander into a proper ambush. Instead we get a half-assed one which I think was improvised, me.'

'Three less people to defend the proper target, chance we've got more info. And know the Union are sniffing around this too.'

Anja's Post:

Adley will see Nicole was sitting bolt upright, on the edge of the chair; plainly uncomfortable and was expecting to shortly leave.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:27 pm

"I know....but it's best not to dwell on things that haven't happened yet. That will just bring you stress and sadness while your here. People are trying their best to find a way to fix your Avatar so their's still the hope that your Avatar can be brought back to normal." Serge said trying not to let the Nephanda's sadness affect him.

"I doubt such a method exist to make me ehm...not Fallen anymore and if that don't exist there is no hope, they are going to..."
Cadence said her lip trembling and her eyes full of tears then she closed her eyes.
"Your advice is sound Serge it is and if it was that easy the best would be not to worry, not to feel this fear and stress for something I can not change but try to be as comfortable as possible until the time comes, but I can't do that, I just can't, the fear is there whatever I want it or not. I know soon I will have to step into a group of Masters of the Art and then they will...they will..."
The young Nephanda started sobbing at this point.

"And don't diss imagination. It's a powerful force. The world is what we make of it. We see it the way we want to see it. If I believe that you were giant fat purple-eyed dragon than that is what I'll see you as. Likewise my Avatar is whatever he want me to see him as." Serge said with a slight smile trying to break Cadence out of her sadness by directing the conversation elsewhere.

Cadence smiled just a little at that then she sigh.
"Imagination is indeed a powerful tool Serge but it can not replace and Avatar, I just can't, nor can it replace magick."
She muttered softly then she tried to smile a little.
"A giant, fat, purple eyed dragon eh...well would not that be something."

Nicole:

Always unknowns in calls like this. Risk too.' Nicole countered. 'But in our little outing, the one most at risk was me.' eyes flicking down to the bullet-hole in her trouser-leg; the faded, somewhat grubby black and baggy nature of the cargos making it much less... impressive than say a pair of skinny jeans. 'But I did send you a note, were in contact with you soon afters, and knew my job was simply to keep him in range to continue following the trail.'

Jeffry considered what you where saying for a moment then he sigh.
"Very well I will accept that explanation Miss Bouchard, and you both did come back to the Chantry safe and sound in addition to the Nephanda in question being captured, so there is little need for a reprimand but try to stay safer in the future. I also hope your leg is healed nicely young lady."
The old Hermetic said as he regarded you.

'And-' a small grin growing on Nicole's face '-we caught 'em on the hop. Was worried, me she'd lead us on a snipe-hunt all about the city, or get us to wander into a proper ambush. Instead we get a half-assed one which I think was improvised, me.'

'Three less people to defend the proper target, chance we've got more info. And know the Union are sniffing around this too.'

"Indeed this seamed less of an ambush and more the woman in question trying to flee and calling in some allies to help her. What information we might get fro her will be interesting, she said a few things on the way here that made me think she might not be from the same Labyrinth that we have been having problems with."
The old Hermetic said and frowned.
"I guess there was only a question of time before the bloody Union got involved in this mess as well though I don't like it, at least they are not likely to be on the Nephandi's side in the conflict."

Adley will see Nicole was sitting bolt upright, on the edge of the chair; plainly uncomfortable and was expecting to shortly leave.

"Perhaps we should go then, I am sure you have plenty of things to do Jeffry."
Narim said and he looked at you to see if you had anything to add.
"Unless there where anything else to discuss I mean?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 pm

Anja's Post:

A nod to this.

Anja's Post:

'Only to ask the ballpark time for the planned attack, sir. So know when I need to be ready by.' rising from the chair.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:56 pm

"Me neither we might need to implement some security measures outside of the wards of the Chantry as well and not just inside of it."
Adjan agreed.

He nodded. "Agreed."

"I am glad to see you to Adley ehm I mean Mr Roth Hicks." Narim said and he smiled just a little.

He gave him a small smile and nod back.

"I am in talks with our allied Chantries for them to take some of our prisoners off our hands until we can send them to Horizon so yes I am aware of the problem mea filius, we will get it solved." Jeffry said and nodded.

"I see," he nodded.

"I do have her kit yet, I will give it to Dr Lee when he and Mr Wainwright returns from the hospital and ask him to check in on the prisoner, we are anyway going to need some Arcane connections for her."

"Good, she should be alright for now, as I said. She is resting."

"That is acceptable to me if it is for my guests as well." The old Hermetic said. Narim nodded then he looked over at Nicole. "It is quite alright to me, we are just checking in so if it is ok for Miss Bouchard then I do not mind another person hearing what is being said."
The Virtual Adept said.

He glanced at Nicole, saw her posture of ramrod straight and uneasy, ready to get out of there. He shrugged very slightly and took up a spot by out of the way and where they others couldn't see what he was writing, unless she protested. He took out the tablet frame and started inscribing it while the others finished up their talk so as to not waste time.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 31  Next