Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Jeremy Silverstein
6 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:53 pm

Anja's Post:

'I'll start flaunting bits when the boys break out the short-shorts.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile and an interested 'Hmm...' for a couple of seconds, then snapped out of it.

Anja's Post:

'Eh, see it from their point of view. It's usually right-wing nut-jobs who end up shooting people like them. Plus, they live in a nice safe plastic-fantastic world where real shit is only seen through a screen.'

Anja's Post:

'What do you expect? They're here to enforce the law. And that's to protect property from the majority and keep rich fuckers safe.' Nicole stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

Anja's Post:

'Something, sure I am.' she said quietly, scanning around, attempting to pick up anything else. Or other threats.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26 - Page 7 Empty Re: Lisa Larsons End, Death in the Walls and Babysitting Mage Girls IC Thread 26

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:40 pm

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

'I'll start flaunting bits when the boys break out the short-shorts.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile and an interested 'Hmm...' for a couple of seconds, then snapped out of it.

Francis raised and eyebrow and Theodora gave a short luagh.
"Yeah, somehow I don't see that happening."
She said with a grin.

'Eh, see it from their point of view. It's usually right-wing nut-jobs who end up shooting people like them. Plus, they live in a nice safe plastic-fantastic world where real shit is only seen through a screen.'

"Yes well the problem is not really guns, it is the attitude towards guns and violence in this nation, there are several places in Europe where you have far more guns per captita than here in USA and yet gun violence are an rarity, we live in a nation that glorify violence that is where the problem is."
Fran said and frowned.

'What do you expect? They're here to enforce the law. And that's to protect property from the majority and keep rich fuckers safe.' Nicole stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

Ty raised an eyebrow.
"While I do not agree with how much power the police of this nation is given nor how much police brutality there are, they are here to enforce the laws, and a society need laws or it will be survival of the fittest and might makes right which would be no better, that is the problem with anarcy, it might look good on paper but it do not work in practice, no I want there to be laws and a policeforce but I want them to be trained like in for example Scandinavia and with more checks and bounds on their activities."
The Akashic said.
"So what I expect is better, I expect for there to be a police for who enforce the laws rather than break them."

'Something, sure I am.' she said quietly, scanning around, attempting to pick up anything else. Or other threats.

Other than soft footstepps in the walls you discovered nothing but the flesh covered walls and organs growing out of the roof.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:43 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, 2:30 PM]
You got a reply back.
"I have noticed there being some problems with the Hagalaz, they have had a strained relationship with the Traditions since they where attempted recruited and their representative accidentally died. I will check on Heather, thank you for your concern, though I know her Mentor to be a good man, perhaps a bit intolerant of my relationship with his student but still a good man."
Colin nodded thoughtfully to himself before replying, 'I do not think it's the Hagalaz' loyalty to the Traditions that is the problem, but the Fallen's habits of blackmail and extortion for unwitting association. Tell Heather to be careful.'

"Yes it feels a bit like that...hum I can flood that area with blood, it is not exactly blood like you or I have but still, it should flush them out."
The handler suggjested.
He nodded, "That should probably work... I wonder if they were trying to escape surreptitiously or prepare an ambush?"

((OOC: No, a two-buck ring is not a high price, but an annoying one when it is an accidental cost. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:57 pm

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded thoughtfully to himself before replying, 'I do not think it's the Hagalaz' loyalty to the Traditions that is the problem, but the Fallen's habits of blackmail and extortion for unwitting association. Tell Heather to be careful.'

You got a reply back.
"Perhaps so Mr W but that is a discussion for another time and another format that text messages, I will tell Heather to be careful thank you."

He nodded, "That should probably work... I wonder if they were trying to escape surreptitiously or prepare an ambush?"

"I do not know their plans...well I will flush the ship's veins in that area then."
Dalisse said and closed her eyes to focus for a moment.

(OOC: Yes certinly anoying yes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:50 pm

You got a reply back.
"Perhaps so Mr W but that is a discussion for another time and another format that text messages, I will tell Heather to be careful thank you."
He smiled wryly as he replied, 'Very true. I hope to see you both later today.'

"I do not know their plans...well I will flush the ship's veins in that area then."
Dalisse said and closed her eyes to focus for a moment.
He nodded and waited.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:48 am

Francis raised and eyebrow and Theodora gave a short luagh. "Yeah, somehow I don't see that happening." She said with a grin.

He glanced at them, then said, "Then let's make sure to make it to summer, hrm? If you're up for jogging or swimming, there's a much better chance of seeing that happening then."

'Something, sure I am.' she said quietly, scanning around...
You heard someone in a sort of side wall or some hallway inside the walls in addition to seeing the shadows that Nicole had pointed out.
"It go to the main library...to the machine room, and into one of the living quarters not to far from the armory, it go allot of places, I think they are inside the ship's veins."
Cecilia said. "The Handler says we are not suspposed to use those hallways and sometimes they are flodded with goo, a form of blood I guess, but they rull all over the ship."
The hedge wizard commented.

He nodded in agreement with Nicole, made a quick mime with a free hand of people running and a gesture to show the direction he heard them as he listened to Cecilia explain about the ship's structure.

// noted - that'll probably be handy soon enough, thx

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:16 am

Anja's Post:

Nicole looked like she could say something more on this, but didn't; they had shit do do, after all...

Anja's Post:

'Eh...' Nicole replied, giving a shrug. She was simply too hungry, mentally burned and simply uncomfortable for this conversation right now.

Anja's Post:

'But we need those guns. I mean, what happens if the Redcoats come back?' she quipped in a mocking tone, getting ready to go.

Adley's Post:

She started to shift and look around, both attempting to keep tabs on any noises and any possible ways they could sneak up on the group.

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:43 am

[Adley and Nicole] Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth 2 30 in the afternoon.)

He glanced at them, then said, "Then let's make sure to make it to summer, hrm? If you're up for jogging or swimming, there's a much better chance of seeing that happening then."

"Jay beach trip!"
Fran said exitedly. Theodora was less hyper about it but she nodded.
"I would be up for that."
She commented.

'But we need those guns. I mean, what happens if the Redcoats come back?' she quipped in a mocking tone, getting ready to go.

"I can think of just about anything I am more worried about than that, but yes, I think everyone who want to should be allowed to be armed but they should be responsible and not violet assholes."
Fran said and smiled.

He nodded in agreement with Nicole, made a quick mime with a free hand of people running and a gesture to show the direction he heard them as he listened to Cecilia explain about the ship's structure.

She started to shift and look around, both attempting to keep tabs on any noises and any possible ways they could sneak up on the group.

Suddenly there was a slushing sound from inside of the walls, and then those inside of them cried out, before they where quite literary flushed out of a opening in the wall, it was five or six of them and they where covered in purple red sticky fluid.

(OOC: It is time to roll to see who go first. I rolled for Nicole and she got 11.)

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse in the Labyrinth at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

He smiled wryly as he replied, 'Very true. I hope to see you both later today.'

You got a reply back.
"Very well, I will see you later then Mr W."

He nodded and waited.

Dalisse opened her eyes and smiled.
"Well that was five irritants flushed out of my system."
She said.
"Much better."
She added and smiled.
"And now I think the tea is ready."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:23 am

Dalisse opened her eyes and smiled.
"Well that was five irritants flushed out of my system."
She said.
"Much better."
She added and smiled.
"And now I think the tea is ready."
Colin grinned and got to his feet slowly, "Glad to hear it. I'll get the tea."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:42 pm

"Well your friends unfgortunatly now will have a bit of fight on their hands. Though the five will be a bit confused after the...flush."
The Handler said and sigh.
"I should be sad...they are Members of my Labyrinth...but most of that gang there...I can find little sympathy for."
The Handler muttered. You found the tea steeping on the table giving off the scent of dred fruit and herbs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:24 pm

As the strangers appeared out of seemingly nowhere, Nicole raised her rifle, taking a quick glimpse at the Chief for orders - was she just to open fire at these lot?
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:01 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (In the Labyrinth with Jeffry's strike team at 2:30 in the afternoon.)
Jeffry looked at the strangers and hi s hands started moving as he prepared combat magick.
"Take them down!"
He said simply.
"Keep the healers and the prisoner safe, but we can not afford to let these Nephandi live to join back up with the others."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 pm

"Jay beach trip!" Fran said exitedly. Theodora was less hyper about it but she nodded. "I would be up for that." She commented

He gave a tired bit of a smile, thinking of Fran under a black parasol and sunglasses, all of them at the beach. At least morale had been buoyed for a moment.

Suddenly there was a slushing sound from inside of the walls, and then those inside of them cried out, before they where quite literary flushed out of a opening in the wall, it was five or six of them and they where covered in purple red sticky fluid.

He hadn't been expecting them to be ejected from the wall, nevermind covered in whatever the hell that gunk was all over them. His eyes widened as he took steps back with an arm helping Cecelia do the same, Violet behind them and then brought up his gun. He didn't expect to see Larson, but he looked anyway - just in case one of them were trying to evacuate her.

// dex+wits=6 +4= 10

Last edited by s7trif3 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to clear the penalty, spirits are gone)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 pm

A curt nod to the Chief's order, and the large woman opens fire at the easiest target...

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:44 pm

He hadn't been expecting them to be ejected from the wall, nevermind covered in whatever the hell that gunk was all over them. His eyes widened as he took steps back with an arm helping Cecelia do the same, Violet behind them and then brought up his gun. He didn't expect to see Larson, but he looked anyway - just in case one of them were trying to evacuate her.

None of the gunk govered magi where Lisa Larson, there where two women among them, but one of them had dark hair dusted with whtie and the other was a pretty Asian with dyed pink hair, none of them looked like the description of a middle aged Scandinavian woman with blond hair. Cecilia and Violet stepped back as Fran aimed at the first of the Nephandi and fired a shot at his head, the man was rather confused and instantly died.

A curt nod to the Chief's order, and the large woman opens fire at the easiest target...

You fired at the Asian Nephanda, but for some reason the bullet just missed her as if she had the greatest luck ever. One of the Nephandi got up to his feet and quickly cast a fireball in Adley's direction, but Jeffry quickly countred the effect. The woman with short, dark hair pointed at Theodora and the Tytalus went down screaming...

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

You stepped through the portal, feeling dizzy and then you woke back up, on the sofa in Rosa's apartment with your Counsin sitting beside you, she was carefully changing a wet compress on your forehead, the made girls where playing with Jane's dolls in the corner.
"Oh heaven thank heaven...Serge...can you hear me?"
You felt euphoric, very much like when you first Awakened, it was an elated feeling that came from new understanding, from connecting closer with your Avatar.
"Jane said you where in a Seeking...I have been so worried...you just collapsed at the table...are you ok?"
Rosa asked as she gave you a concerned look.

(OOC: Congratulations you can add 1 to Serge's Arete score.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Widening eyes as the situation went to shit, switched aim to the woman who'd pointed at Theodora and fired again.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:54 pm

// quick question, how much goo is on an underfoot of them? Is it just a light coating or a significant amount?

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:56 pm

You aimed at the woman wih short dark hair but someone among the group had managed to get one of those shields up for your bullet stopped in mid air. The woman cocked her head at the side and then she pointed at you...you felt something, breaking inside of your guts and it really felt like someone where dragging barbed wire through your guts.

(OOC: Two Lethal to Nicole fom the friendly Nephandus.)
(OOC: There is quite a bit of goo, they where flushed out of the ship's veins after all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:10 pm

'Get that fucking bitch!' Nicole screamed out, wincing with pain, attempting to remain upright so she could continue firing. Plus, had to remain a threat. She was a big girl, it was part of her job to be the target so less shit hit the squishier folk...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:15 pm

You stepped through the portal, feeling dizzy and then you woke back up, on the sofa in Rosa's apartment with your Counsin sitting beside you, she was carefully changing a wet compress on your forehead, the made girls where playing with Jane's dolls in the corner.
"Oh heaven thank heaven...Serge...can you hear me?"
You felt euphoric, very much like when you first Awakened, it was an elated feeling that came from new understanding, from connecting closer with your Avatar.
"Jane said you where in a Seeking...I have been so worried...you just collapsed at the table...are you ok?"
Rosa asked as she gave you a concerned look.

"I feel awesome!" Serge said with a newfound burst of enthusiasm, jumping off of the sofa only to tumble back down as the dizziness took hold of him. "Wait no. That's not accurate. I feel awesome...and incredibly dizzy. Also my arms hurt and I'm not sure if that's from drawing or swinging my sword."

Serge took a glance at Rosa and noticing her concern said, "Wait why do you look so worried? Oh wait you've only been a mage for a month right? Do you even know what a seeking is?"

(OOC: I'm back! Thanks for the amazing seeking Anja Very Happy. btw does Serge remember everything that happened in his seeking?)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:21 pm

Seeing Nicole's bullet inconveniently miss, he tried a different tactic to freeze (at least some of) the Nephandi in the goop that they were covered in before they could extricate themselves, or limit them for a while to buy them time. Remembering the quick reminder lesson he'd just had from his pater regarding icing the water bottle, heat and cold were two sides of the same coin, so to speak he decided increasing the cold would be easier than delicately moving the heat around. The correct gestures for that, and the right words...as he was trying to cast, fireball came flying at him thankfully vanishing, leaving a brilliant spot in front of his vision a moment in its wake. He tried to concentrate on what he was doing otherwise he'd lose his spellwork. Perhaps someone would catch on and help him...nearby he heard Theodora go down...

//  Arete roll on Forces 2: 8, 8, 3 (use the one auto-sux)

//congrats Jeremy : )

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:32 pm

It was not easyto remain on your feet all you wanted to do was curl up into a ball and scream, but you managed, somehow you managed to stay on your feet and handle your weapon though you might be a bit shaken but you could shake it off and do your job.

Seeing Nicole's bullet inconveniently miss, he tried a different tactic to freeze (at least some of) the Nephandi in the goop that they were covered in before they could extricate themselves, or limit them for a while to buy them time. Remembering the quick reminder lesson he'd just had from his pater regarding icing the water bottle, heat and cold were two sides of the same coin, so to speak he decided increasing the cold would be easier than delicately moving the heat around. The correct gestures for that, and the right words...as he was trying to cast, fireball came flying at him thankfully vanishing, leaving a brilliant spot in front of his vision a moment in its wake. He tried to concentrate on what he was doing otherwise he'd lose his spellwork. Perhaps someone would catch on and help him...nearby he heard Theodora go down...

You heard Francis begun to chant, your Housemate following your lead and joining into your efforts, you could feel his magick, Dynamic but not quite in the same way as you where, his magick where more seeking, more searching and exploring, perhaps he was of the Questing Essence, his spellcasting where steady and pracize though as he called out to the guardians of fire to call for cold. The group of Nephandi gave unsure yelps as two of them had their feet frozen to the floor and the last one who had not gotten up had his butt and one hand frozen stuck.
"Fuck...fuck get me loose without my hand I can't cast!"
He called to his allies with a sudden alarm.
"If my sheild fail I can's recast it."
The Nephandus said as he jerked at his hand but it was frozen in the good pretty good. Francis gave you a bit of nod.
"Get ready...I will counter our sitting friend there's spell, I want the rest dead before they can cast anything else!"
Jeffry ordered and he held his hands in a gesture that indicated that his spell was ready and was being hold before it would be cast and manifested.

(OOC: I rolled your Willpower and you got two sucsesses so Nicole can fuction but that Nephanda's spell is not comfortable.)

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at 2:30 in the afternoon.)

"I feel awesome!" Serge said with a newfound burst of enthusiasm, jumping off of the sofa only to tumble back down as the dizziness took hold of him. "Wait no. That's not accurate. I feel awesome...and incredibly dizzy. Also my arms hurt and I'm not sure if that's from drawing or swinging my sword."

"Woah...woah stay still for a little while Cousin don't make me call Dr Lee on your ass."
Rosa told you as she gently pressed you back down into the sofa.
"Catch your bearings before you try to stand."
She adviced.
"Sword? I do not understand."

Serge took a glance at Rosa and noticing her concern said, "Wait why do you look so worried? Oh wait you've only been a mage for a month right? Do you even know what a seeking is?"

"Sort of, Ryan said it is a way to communicate with our Avatars but not more than that...I am worried because you fell from your chair Serge, dropping like a sack of potatoes to the floor right in the middle of drawing."
She said and pointed at a big, blue bruise on your right arm that was still maturing that you had probably gotten when you fell of your chair.
"Are...are you ok?"

(OOC: Yes Serge remembers everything. I am glad you enjoyed it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Doing her best to deny the pain's existence, Nicole focused on only her weapon and target - the one who'd pointed at her. She was good, the weapon was good, distance damn good... there was no reason for it to fail. Let rip, firing repeatedly at the target, working the bolt as fast as she could manage.

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:45 pm

"Woah...woah stay still for a little while Cousin don't make me call Dr Lee on your ass."
Rosa told you as she gently pressed you back down into the sofa.
"Catch your bearings before you try to stand."
She adviced.
"Sword? I do not understand."
"Sort of, Ryan said it is a way to communicate with our Avatars but not more than that...I am worried because you fell from your chair Serge, dropping like a sack of potatoes to the floor right in the middle of drawing."
She said and pointed at a big, blue bruise on your right arm that was still maturing that you had probably gotten when you fell of your chair.
"Are...are you ok?"

"Yeah sorry about that. Don't worry I'm fine though." Serge said wincing in pain as he came to the realization that he was injured. He tried not looking at the injury in hopes that he could forget about it.

"Anyway seekings are different for everyone. But your right, they typically involve communicating with your avatar in some sort of spiritual journey." he began to explain.

"For example, I was just Serge Yager, Legendary Swordsmen!" Serge declared pulling out a pencil and raising it high into the air as if it were a sword. "That was a lot of fun while it lasted. But I'm glad to be Serge Yager, Ecstatic extraordinaire. Who knew swinging a sword so fast could be so tiring. he said lowering the pencil and looking at it with renewed interest.

"So, how long was I out?" he asked curiously.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:15 am

"Well your friends unfgortunatly now will have a bit of fight on their hands. Though the five will be a bit confused after the...flush."
The Handler said and sigh.
"I should be sad...they are Members of my Labyrinth...but most of that gang there...I can find little sympathy for."
The Handler muttered. You found the tea steeping on the table giving off the scent of dred fruit and herbs.
Colin frowned, "My people are capable - and for what it's worth, I hope they're given the... scant mercy they can be afforded; a quick death rather than capture."
He fixed the tea like before, and brought the cups over to the table, "I'm curious, though; you said the fluid through the ship's veins was not exactly blood, so what would be a more accurate description? Seeing as it does not seem to have the same function of constantly transporting oxygen, nutrients and antibodies throughout the body?"

((OOC: From the description of the guk, I am thinking something akin to the river of slime scene in Ghostbusters 2. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next