Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:46 pm

[Umbrial Port]

The results of when Giovanni slaves go around sticking in needles.' Nicole replied, driving to park up the car. 'Well, time to see the doctor...'

"Ah...well that is most rude of them, a rudeness which must be repaid in flames."
Helena commented, once you had parked she got out of the car and nodded.
"I do not think I have been to the Union side of the Umbral port, please lead the way."
She said and she gestured that she would follow you when you did.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:52 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a little chuckle at this, while getting out of the car. Then started the journey over to the clinic in the main building...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:00 pm

[Umbrial Port]

You got to the clinic on the second floor of the Union side of the main building. The same nurse who had let you and Colin in before was in the reception area, a man wearing overalls with a nasty burn on his hand sat in the waiting room, he glanced up but said nothing it was hard to know if the was a Union man or a Etherite. The nurse glanced at you.
"Ah miss...ehm forgive me I seam to have forgotten your fake name...are you here to see Dr Terlitzer again."
She asked then she glanced at Helena.
"And you have brought a friend I see."
The nurse commented. You saw Helena's jaw was clenched tight, she had a real problem with the Technocrazy and she just grunted as a reply.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:11 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

'No you ain't - It's Miss Fake Name.' Nicole quipped. 'Yeah, it's time to make the Doc's day a little bit better - she in?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:42 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"On of them where a spirit of luck, the other where a spirit of protection, he died fist as he followed his nature and tried to stop the attackers, the third where a spirit of the wax used to make candles."
Dion said.
"They where my friend, they did what they could to defend the Chantry."

"They sound like amazing friends." Serge said with a smile.

Anja wrote:"I understand...well if there is some memory I have locked away I want to know what it is."
Dion said and nodded he looked a bit nervous though.
"You have my consent to proceed Mr Yager."
The Chorister said and she sigh. Ange had told you that if you where going to open up forgotten trauma you had to be ready to give support as the reaction from the patient could become very upset, and if he or she was not cared for it could end tragically.
Anja wrote:"Ok..."
Dion said with a worried little smile, you where doing things correctly though, Ange always said that if a patient where nervous always explain what you where doing so they felt they had control.
"I am ready...you can cast your spell Mr Yager."
She said but she was holding onto the armrests of the chair for dear life and she was clearly very worried.
Anja wrote:"O...ok..."
The Chorister said nervously.
"Everyone say you are kind and good at what you are do, I trust you."
She said and she offered a little smile.

"I know it's difficult, but try to relax. If you tense up like that your minds gonna think I'm an enemy. Breathe in and out." Serge said noticing Dions worry, demonstrating the breathing techniques Ange taught him.

He placed his own hand, palm side up, on the table and said. "When your ready, place your hand on top of mine. The spell will be focused through physical contact, so at any point you can pull your hand away to end it."

While Dion calmed down, Serge focused his own mind for a bit, meditating and erecting a small mental barrier to protect himself in case whatever was behind that door was worse than expected.

(OOC: Mind 3' simple mind shield. Arete: 6, 2 , 7, 9 - 7, 2 ,4, 5)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:03 pm

[airport]

He grinned wryly, "Well, somehow I doubt bringing an actual divine being into a mundane airport is going to be healthy for anyone. Especially a fictional one..."

He smiled a bit. "Probably not."

He pondered, "I think I can try, at least - I don't think I can sever the link, but I might be able to introduce some noise, like a mosquito trapped between an ear and a headphone."

"Very well, I will watch your back. But I have to ask to what end are you going to try this for? What are we going to do after, if it works?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:04 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

"They sound like amazing friends." Serge said with a smile.

"Yeah they...where wonderful."
Dion said and smiled a little.
"They where good friends."

"I know it's difficult, but try to relax. If you tense up like that your minds gonna think I'm an enemy. Breathe in and out." Serge said noticing Dions worry, demonstrating the breathing techniques Ange taught him.

The young Chorister nodded she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying o calm herself, she still looked rather nervous though but she managed to give you a small smile.
"Ok...lets do this."

He placed his own hand, palm side up, on the table and said. "When your ready, place your hand on top of mine. The spell will be focused through physical contact, so at any point you can pull your hand away to end it."

While Dion calmed down, Serge focused his own mind for a bit, meditating and erecting a small mental barrier to protect himself in case whatever was behind that door was worse than expected.

You felt the strength of your mental shield rising up and protecting you mind like the shield around a Star Trek spaceship. Dion hesitated then she put her small, slender hand lightly on yours, her fingers where soft and warm and she was shivering slightly.

[Umbrial Port]

'No you ain't - It's Miss Fake Name.' Nicole quipped. 'Yeah, it's time to make the Doc's day a little bit better - she in?'

"Miss Fake Name it is then."
The nurse said and ginned.
"I think I can remember that, and yeah the Doctor is in, she is in the lab analyzing samples."
She said and pointed.
"Right down there, third door on the right."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:25 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:The young Chorister nodded she closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying o calm herself, she still looked rather nervous though but she managed to give you a small smile.
"Ok...lets do this."
Anja wrote:You felt the strength of your mental shield rising up and protecting you mind like the shield around a Star Trek spaceship. Dion hesitated then she put her small, slender hand lightly on yours, her fingers where soft and warm and she was shivering slightly

"Keep doing those breaths exercises. Relax. Set your mind free. Hold nothing back." Serge said as he began to meditate, releasing his mind from its shackles and journey through the bridge of touch. A time honored tactic of the Cult of Ectasy.

He journeyed deeper into Dions mind, passing through the chaotic waves of memories, emotions, and thoughts  and going straight to the ball of knotted stress that was causing her headache and going right up to the locked red door.

If he succeeded, he would examine the door in greater detail.

(OOC: Mind 3. Analysing Dions mind in greater detail.

Arete: 1, 9, 8, 6 - 9, 3, 2, 7 - 4, 1 8, 7 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:33 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

Nicole gave a "okay" nod, and followed the directions, gesturing for Helena to follow her.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:51 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Nicole gave a "okay" nod, and followed the directions, gesturing for Helena to follow her.

Helena went with you. Down the hall you found the clinic's lab, it was a large white room with a gray floor, one area near the door had gray curtains that round be pulled around a chair used for getting samples, an there was a door to a small loo at the opposite wall for urine samples. Most of the rest of the room where equipment on white benches and supply cabinets. Dr Terlitzer sat bent over a microscope white a young, black man in a lab coat where assisting her, hearing you and Helena come in though the doctor looked away from her work.
"I assume there is news."
She said simply not having the time for needless talk.
"Have you found out some new information?"

[Back to Steelhaven]

"Keep doing those breaths exercises. Relax. Set your mind free. Hold nothing back." Serge said as he began to meditate, releasing his mind from its shackles and journey through the bridge of touch. A time honored tactic of the Cult of Ectasy.

He journeyed deeper into Dions mind, passing through the chaotic waves of memories, emotions, and thoughts and going straight to the ball of knotted stress that was causing her headache and going right up to the locked red door.

If he succeeded, he would examine the door in greater detail.

Dion continued to breathe evenly, she was clearly still nervous but she was slowly calming down. You looked past all her stress and grief over the loss of her spirit friends, her imprisoned Cabalmate and nearly dying and you got to the large, red, door. It looked to be metal, painted red and full of vines and rust. In the center of the door, a little over the large, round, brass door handle there was a well known indication, a small slot that would perfectly fit a Cult of Ecstasy Lily ring.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:25 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

'Always. Belgium for some reason has called out the army or something.' Nicole commented. 'But think I can do better than info, me...' taking one of the two remaining syringes out of her pocket and carefully placing it on a surface by the doctor. '-from the pocket of the shit with Compulsive Poisoning Syndrome.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:58 pm

[Airport]
Anja wrote:"I hope you are right Mr Wainwright."
Helena said and nodded.
Colin nodded, "Preaching to the choir, obviously - mind using real names. I'm John Steed on that side. Might get a message for me."

S7trif3 wrote:He smiled a bit. "Probably not."
He grinned wryly, "On that note, perhaps it's best we didn't bring our younger newest Cabalmate along - he might've done that."

S7trif3 wrote:"Very well, I will watch your back. But I have to ask to what end are you going to try this for? What are we going to do after, if it works?"
He shrugged, "Proceed as normal - I expect the little trick to at the most confuse her about her affection toward her Master, but if we're lucky, she'll be a little less inclined to stay on assignment. Frankly, I'm not sure the two of us are a match for her physically, but if we can sow a little seed of confusion and fear before any confrontation can even begin, we'll have a far better chance."

Anja wrote:You worked your rote for a while after Helena and Nicole had left. It was not easy but finally your magick went through and the ghoul woman sort of jerked for a moment and she looked a bit confused before she fished up a phone from her expensive looking purse and made a call, you where to far away to hear what she was saying over the phone though.
He smiled thinly and gave Adley a nod, "I think she might be a bit distraught for a bit; cover me while I stroll up closer to the door, would you?"

He then slipped his notebook back in his pocket and casually strolled over to the entrance to wait for the young Euthanatos.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:50 am

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:Dion continued to breathe evenly, she was clearly still nervous but she was slowly calming down. You looked past all her stress and grief over the loss of her spirit friends, her imprisoned Cabalmate and nearly dying and you got to the large, red, door. It looked to be metal, painted red and full of vines and rust. In the center of the door, a little over the large, round, brass door handle there was a well known indication, a small slot that would perfectly fit a Cult of Ecstasy Lily ring.

Serge glanced at the door, squinting to make sure he was seeing the lock correctly. He took quick glances between his own ring and the shape he saw in the small slot. Once he had confirmed that it was the same shape, Serge's first instinct was to jam his own mentally imagined ring into the door. But he tempered himself. First he needed information on how something like that could even exist inside the mind of a chorister.

"Ok....I need you to do something for me Dion." Serge said being as careful as possible, "It seems that door has something to do with the Cult of Ectasy. This may sound odd....but I do you think you can tell me your connection with the Cult of Ectasy? Anything at all, from the Ecstatics you know to your experiences with the particular tradition. You can say them or you can think them. Either way works."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:03 am

[Umbrial Port]

'Always. Belgium for some reason has called out the army or something.' Nicole commented. 'But think I can do better than info, me...' taking one of the two remaining syringes out of her pocket and carefully placing it on a surface by the doctor. '-from the pocket of the shit with Compulsive Poisoning Syndrome.

"Ah yes, this certainly is far more interesting than the affairs of Belgium."
The Progenitor said and she lifted the syringe carefully and looked at it.
"You caught the person who have been causing trouble in Boston then?"
She asked. Her assistant looked doubtful though.
"Dr Terlitzer should we not be wary those two are Traditionalists!"
He said and the doctor glanced at him over her glasses.
"I did not think they where water buffaloes Thomas I know they are Traditionalists, and yes I am vary but I do think that in this case their interests coincide with ours."
She said and frowned.
"Prep the other microscope please."
She commanded and Thomas sigh and did as he was told.

[Airport]

Colin nodded, "Preaching to the choir, obviously - mind using real names. I'm John Steed on that side. Might get a message for me."

"Good point indeed, Mr Steed then, I will do so and see if anyone have a message for you."
Helena agreed.

He smiled thinly and gave Adley a nod, "I think she might be a bit distraught for a bit; cover me while I stroll up closer to the door, would you?"

He then slipped his notebook back in his pocket and casually strolled over to the entrance to wait for the young Euthanatos.

You got closer to the entrance while the ghoul was on the phone you caught her saying.
"Listen I know you can't wake him Maria but can you check on him...I feel...strange, what about you...hum...odd. Yeah she should be landing soon, I will bring her right over, I do wonder what she want all of a sudden...yes I know not over the phone...check on him then and I will talk with you later."

[Back to Steelhaven]

"Ok....I need you to do something for me Dion." Serge said being as careful as possible, "It seems that door has something to do with the Cult of Ectasy. This may sound odd....but I do you think you can tell me your connection with the Cult of Ectasy? Anything at all, from the Ecstatics you know to your experiences with the particular tradition. You can say them or you can think them. Either way works."

"The Cult of Ecstasy?"
Dion asked sounding confused.
"Well Ulv the member of my Cabal who have been arrested is a Cultist a member of the Hagalaz and two of the members of my Mentor's Cabal are Ecstatics, but other than that I do not have any particular relationship with the Cult of Ecstasy that I know about Mr Yager."
The young Chorister said still sounding rather confused.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:53 am

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

'A person. There might be others.' Nicole replied. 'And if it makes you feel better, I got pretty much the same reply from our side 'bout half-hour back.' giving a look to the assistant. 'The attacker had what we think was their hit-list - how many of your patients are on it?' pulling the bit of paper from her pocket and showing the doctor.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:39 am

[Umbrial Port]

'A person. There might be others.' Nicole replied. 'And if it makes you feel better, I got pretty much the same reply from our side 'bout half-hour back.' giving a look to the assistant. 'The attacker had what we think was their hit-list - how many of your patients are on it?' pulling the bit of paper from her pocket and showing the doctor.

"There probably are others as this have been occurring in other cities as well."
Dr Terlitzer said then she looked at her assistant for a moment and the younger Technocrat gave a nervous smile.
"I am afraid my apprentice do not really understand the use of this shared space, he do not quite grasp the loss of resources would entail if we where to duke it out over the port...and also that at times the Union and the Traditions can have a common goal, even if it is just for a little while."
She said. Thomas though did not reply. Dr Terlitzer took the list and her eyes scanned the page and she frowned.
"They are all on here...including the Void Engineer pilot, where have the miscreants gotten this information?"
She asked before handing the page back.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:25 am

[Airport]

He grinned wryly, "On that note, perhaps it's best we didn't bring our younger newest Cabalmate along - he might've done that."

"Maybe. Still, he might have been helpful," he said, pretending to scan the arrival board.

He shrugged, "Proceed as normal - I expect the little trick to at the most confuse her about her affection toward her Master, but if we're lucky, she'll be a little less inclined to stay on assignment. Frankly, I'm not sure the two of us are a match for her physically, but if we can sow a little seed of confusion and fear before any confrontation can even begin, we'll have a far better chance."

"Alright, I'll try to take your lead then."

He gave him a nod, then proceeded to try to keep an eye on how things were going without being too obvious, just in case he needed help.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:19 am

[Airport]

He gave him a nod, then proceeded to try to keep an eye on how things were going without being too obvious, just in case he needed help.

As you stood keeping watch you noticed the plumper ghoul woman, now done with her hamburger wipe her lips then she looked around and you saw her using some sort of sensory ability, it was had to say for sure for while the powers her master's blood gave her was a form of hedge wizardry in one way, some form of linear magick it was still rather alien. The young woman clearly noted you and Colin since her eyes lingered on you for a while, which might have been natural on Colin but not on you and then she glanced at the meditating hippie for a moment and the man who was some type of creature, he was now stocking up on snacks at the kiosk, he enjoyed chocolate covered nuts it seamed, then she glanced over at the finely dressed woman and her eyes narrowed before she grabbed her two begs and headed for one of the other gates, from the board you could see that a flight to Huston where set to leave soon, perhaps she was heading to it. From the arrivals board you could see there where ten minutes until the flight from Chicago where to land.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:04 pm

[Airport]
S7trif3 wrote:"Maybe. Still, he might have been helpful," he said, pretending to scan the arrival board.
Colin nodded, "This is true - he would have been perfect to pick up on intent from the surrounding people."

S7trif3 wrote:"Alright, I'll try to take your lead then."
He nodded.

Anja wrote:You got closer to the entrance while the ghoul was on the phone you caught her saying.
"Listen I know you can't wake him Maria but can you check on him...I feel...strange, what about you...hum...odd. Yeah she should be landing soon, I will bring her right over, I do wonder what she want all of a sudden...yes I know not over the phone...check on him then and I will talk with you later."
He suppressed a smile, and glanced up at the screens, surreptitiously checking the photo of Irene again and waiting.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:32 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"The Cult of Ecstasy?"
Dion asked sounding confused.
"Well Ulv the member of my Cabal who have been arrested is a Cultist a member of the Hagalaz and two of the members of my Mentor's Cabal are Ecstatics, but other than that I do not have any particular relationship with the Cult of Ecstasy that I know about Mr Yager."
The young Chorister said still sounding rather confused.

"I see...this may be difficult to answer but....how much contact did you have with Ulv three months ago. Before he was arrested? Did he do anything odd or seem odd in any way." Serge said, making sure to choose his words carefully.

He kept a careful look on Dion's thought process as she answered. He would likely see the answer before he heard it. It was a common mind magick tactic that asking a question naturally shaped a person's thoughts towards the answer and then some.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:32 pm

[Airport]

He suppressed a smile, and glanced up at the screens, surreptitiously checking the photo of Irene again and waiting.

The finely dressed woman glanced over at you and Adley a few times, but she put her phone away and continued waiting. There was an announcement over the loud speakers.
"Flight 375 from Chicago will land in five minutes, passengers will disembark at gate five."

[Back to Steelhaven]

"I see...this may be difficult to answer but....how much contact did you have with Ulv three months ago. Before he was arrested? Did he do anything odd or seem odd in any way." Serge said, making sure to choose his words carefully.

"He is a member of my Cabal so he spent allot of time with me and the others, but if you ask if we had a...closer relationship than that then the answer is no, as for being odd, Ulv is always odd he is a ehm...rather rude person to be honest."
Dion replied a bit hesitantly.

He kept a careful look on Dion's thought process as she answered. He would likely see the answer before he heard it. It was a common mind magick tactic that asking a question naturally shaped a person's thoughts towards the answer and then some.

Dion was worried about Ulv, the man risked everything, up to and including Gilgul depending on hos his trial went, he cared for him as a friend but at the same time she was angry over his betrayal, very angry, none of that seamed related to the red door though.

(OOC: I will let Nicole get a few replies in and have her and Helena leave the Umbral port before I have the plane come in.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:07 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"He is a member of my Cabal so he spent allot of time with me and the others, but if you ask if we had a...closer relationship than that then the answer is no, as for being odd, Ulv is always odd he is a ehm...rather rude person to be honest."
Dion replied a bit hesitantly.
Anja wrote:Dion was worried about Ulv, the man risked everything, up to and including Gilgul depending on hos his trial went, he cared for him as a friend but at the same time she was angry over his betrayal, very angry, none of that seamed related to the red door though.

"The reason I ask is because it seems like the door is locked with the cult of Ectasy sigil. Specifically the sigil on my lily ring. It's way too much of a coincidence so I wanted to know your connections to the Cult before attempting to open it." he explained.

As he waited for Dions reply he looked around to see how the door interacted with the stress knots around it. Was it simply sitting in the middle of it all or was it interacting with the stressful thoughts in some way?
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:49 pm

[Back to Steelhaven]

"The reason I ask is because it seems like the door is locked with the cult of Ectasy sigil. Specifically the sigil on my lily ring. It's way too much of a coincidence so I wanted to know your connections to the Cult before attempting to open it." he explained.

"I don't understand Sir why would a door in my mind be marked with the symbol of your Tradition? Like I said I know Cultists and have on in my Cabal but that is really strange I am after all not a Cultist I am a member of the Celestial Chorus."
Dion said and she sounded really confused.

As he waited for Dions reply he looked around to see how the door interacted with the stress knots around it. Was it simply sitting in the middle of it all or was it interacting with the stressful thoughts in some way?

The red door was just placed among the stress knots, it was not causing them, or interacting with them in any way, it was as if it was just placed there for someone looking into the young Conjurer's mind to find.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:45 pm

[Airport]

He saw the woman with the burger get up and leave - maybe they'd spooked them. Or maybe they were just leaving, he wasn't sure. Either way, he pretended as best he could not to be noticed when he got looked over by the other one. He didn't have to act much, as he was slightly restless and impatient, as one would expect one waiting for someone to be anyway. Then the gate was called for the flight - Nicole and his sora had better hurry up.

// okay!

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:14 pm

[Umbrial Port]

Anja's Post:

'Ah, reality not exactly functioning like they said it would in training, eh?' Nicole replied, giving the apprentice a little grin. 'It never does.'

Anja's Post:

'More worried about the fact they knew enough about the target's habits to organise hits, me.' Nicole replied, putting the bit of paper back in her pocket. 'Means this was properly planned and both of us was too thick to notice we were being watched.' here the large woman gave a bit of a half-growl, half-sigh. 'Or... we both have traitors who fed 'em intel.' A short silence, as the Etherite was clearly gathering courage to continue.

'And... have to say... you were right.' this admission clearly painful. 'Well, about one thing - who was causing this shit. The list and poisons were found on a slave of a group of vampires called "Giovanni". They spilled rather easily; saying they'd got the list and poisons from their "master", and did what they did from their orders.'

'Have your investigations turned up anything on that front yet?'

[I'll try to storm this scene as quickly as]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next