Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 19 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 10:24

[Abandoned Hospital]

"Very well I do not mind leaving this shithole."
The werewolf woman replied then she sigh.
"What will happen with all of these poor bastards? Will they be cared for?"
Looking around she growled.
"And what about the Wyrm tainted ghost in charge...is there a plan to make him even more dead?"

(OOC: Ah yes of course I forgot for a moment well then it will be Marian who reply and he then hand the phone to Fran as she was the leader at the moment and the rest continue as written.)

(OOC 2: Thank you then I will change that as soon as possible.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 19 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Nicole Bouchard 22.06.20 10:34

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'They'll be looked after... as much as they can be.' Nicole replied. 'And yes, there are plans to end that fucker once and for all...'. After a moment's hesitation, pulled out her cell and texted Colin 'Have found pregnant werewolf'.

Anja's Post:

'Only the ones we wanted to remain alive.' Nicole quipped. 'Everything okay on your end?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 10:48

[Abandoned Hospital m]

"I wonder if most of these will recover or if they are to får gone."
The Lupine said with a frown.
"It is good they will be getting help at least."
She added.
"How do you even end a ghost?"

Fran replied.
"Good...Well all is peaceful and under control here but what do er do about the altar we can't just leave it here can we?"
The death maga asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 22.06.20 11:07

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

Nicole was silent to the first part, clearly not wishing to share her thoughts. 'No idea.' she quipped about the ending of a ghost. 'Beyond my pay-grade...'

Anja's Post:

'No, the Chief is on his way to take a look at it. We've broken the back of this now.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 11:20

[Abandoned Hospital]

Nicole was silent to the first part, clearly not wishing to share her thoughts. 'No idea.' she quipped about the ending of a ghost. 'Beyond my pay-grade...'

"Hum...well they are spirits, so perhaps they can be dealt with like other spirits?"
The werewolf asked.
"Anyway thanks for saving me, I owe you all a solid."

No, the Chief is on his way to take a look at it. We've broken the back of this now.'

"I guess we will be heading home soon then, I will talk with Master Morgan about the altar and the prisoners then."
Fran said.
"Anything else I can do for you?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 22.06.20 11:25

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Heh. Well, we'll see...' Nicole replied, giving a small, momentary smile.

Anja's Post:

'Putting together a crew for the clean-up operation. Any of you up for it?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 12:37

[Abandoned Hospital]

Heh. Well, we'll see...' Nicole replied, giving a small, momentary smile.

The Lupine nodded.
"I guess I just will wait here then...or is it more practical if I get out on my own?"

Putting together a crew for the clean-up operation. Any of you up for it?'

"Sure if we do not have to keep watch over the altar then we can help out."
Fran said.
"If you think it is wise to leave this thing unguarded."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 22.06.20 14:11

[Master Steelhaven's rooms]
Anja wrote:"Yes a fight with Wallace Jace right at this moment...ehm twelve years in the past might not be a good idea, especially if it is only two of us there protecting Mr Roth Hicks and Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus agreed.
"As for the scrambler it might come in handy to hide the kids."
S7trif3 wrote:"Ugh, I had not considered that." He scowled.
S7trif3 wrote:"We are going to have to be very careful with who we send."
George commented.
Colin nodded thoughtfully, "With a little luck, though, he won't be fed the intel about his... future demise. The Labyrinth doesn't trust him *that* much, as I understand it...."

Anja wrote:"Well it is a good enough back up plan, but asking someone back in time and making deals with fay back in time, that sounds rather complicated to me."
Ryan commented.
S7trif3 wrote:"Hm, I suppose I was trying to only apply it if necessary but I'm still thinking too linearly. You are probably right." As everyone debated the finer points of what they would do as the main plan and the backup plan he listened, trying to organize the thoughts into something they could offer to Nicole as some potentials and then decide upon.
Anja wrote:"Yeah but when and if it is necessary we might not have the time to set things up."
Ryan commented.
"We would still then have to ask the Deaconess to contact her friends in the past, they will have to agree to terms, then make the illusion and then we have to get it into position we might not get a chance to do all of that. If we are going for the illusion as a back up plan it is probably best to get going on the prep work for it right away so it is ready when we need it."
He shrugged, eyes suddenly seeming to fixate on a spot distant in time, "Time is a fickle mistress, as it were - we may be in a rush to set things up, but we have all the time in the world to set things up in the past... it seems the assassin was sent an extra day back to compensate for my little interference; there's no reason we could not overcompensate by beginning our preparations a few days further in the past, is there?"

Anja wrote:"I should be able to find someone affected by a curse, the Resonance should be distinct and I have some Tass of my own Mr Wainwright so don't worry about it."
Master Nassa replied.
"Misfortune can be as easy to find as a rose growing in a garden of seashells."
Mara chimed in.
Jeremy wrote:"I'm pretty sure Master Nass or the Deaconess can track the hitman's bad luck without your tass. It's not a particularly difficult spell to see if you know its there." Serge commented, "Its handy too as they won't need to waste time setting up there own magickal tracer. Cause one's already on him."
Anja wrote:"The kid is right about that."
Amadeus replied.
"Though sending a spirit to track him as George suggested might still be wise, just to be sure."
He smiled thinly, "I meant for comparing Resonances. I do believe my personal Resonances have shifted somewhat over the past two months, let alone the past twelve years..."

Anja wrote:"The latter is more likely to be discovered yes Mr Wainwright but personal wards can often result in the former being discovered as well, and if I was doing a major working I would be likely to set up wards to detect such disruptions."
George commented.
Jeremy wrote:"Is movements basic information? We just need to see his movements. If we can chart his path through the area it'll be easier for us to get to him to do our shenanigans." Serge said, "Or just his starting position. What stopping us from surrounding the area where he appears and punching him?"
Anja wrote:"We still do not know exactly where the man will show up in the past timeline."
Ryan commented.
"We have just found some places he will be...like the sewers, and well yes we could try to keep track of him but that is fairly likely to be discovered as that mean having a continuous magickal lock on him to track his movements, if he have any protections at all those are likely to pick that up sooner or later."
He nodded to George, then looked to Serge, "Tracking the man's movements is quite complicated, relatively speaking. It's the difference between finding out the area where a tunnel exit is situated, and finding out which direction a given vehicle took after emerging from said tunnel."

Nicole wrote:After a moment's hesitation, pulled out her cell and texted Colin 'Have found pregnant werewolf'.
He arched an eyebrow at the message, then smiled wryly and replied, 'Congratulations are in order, then? But seriously, I'll let the doctor know. Bring the Garou here for patient transfer?'
He then sent Dino a message, 'Strike team found a pregnant Garou. Asked them to bring her to Steelhaven Hall; awaiting reply. Want to come over?'

Slowly exhaling, "Sounds like the hospital team has successfully taken the laboratory... They've found the abduction victims, and by my guess, most of those would have been inside the warded lab proper."

((OOC: Depends on whether or not the Sebacean in question was being an ass prior to clocking out. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 14:29

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "With a little luck, though, he won't be fed the intel about his... future demise. The Labyrinth doesn't trust him *that* much, as I understand it...."

"Hopefully we can avoid Wallace Jace at all during this mission to avoid further contamination of the time line."
Amadeus commented.

He shrugged, eyes suddenly seeming to fixate on a spot distant in time, "Time is a fickle mistress, as it were - we may be in a rush to set things up, but we have all the time in the world to set things up in the past... it seems the assassin was sent an extra day back to compensate for my little interference; there's no reason we could not overcompensate by beginning our preparations a few days further in the past, is there?"

"No that should not be a problem Mr Wainwright, however I am not sure the assassin was sent back a day further in response to your curse, he could have been given an extra day or two in order to make preparations after all, let us hope so for I would prefer if the Fallen Chronomancer is not actively trying to correct what we are doing to stop him."
George said with a frown.

He smiled thinly, "I meant for comparing Resonances. I do believe my personal Resonances have shifted somewhat over the past two months, let alone the past twelve years..."

"Ah I see, well good thinking then, well if you would trust me with a few drops of your blood I can use that to compare Resonances almost as easily as when using your personal Tass."
Master Nassa said and he nodded as he finally got what you meant.

He nodded to George, then looked to Serge, "Tracking the man's movements is quite complicated, relatively speaking. It's the difference between finding out the area where a tunnel exit is situated, and finding out which direction a given vehicle took after emerging from said tunnel."

The Primus nodded at that.
"Very much so Mr Wainwright. It ca be dne but might not be worth the risk."

He arched an eyebrow at the message, then smiled wryly and replied, 'Congratulations are in order, then? But seriously, I'll let the doctor know. Bring the Garou here for patient transfer?'
He then sent Dino a message, 'Strike team found a pregnant Garou. Asked them to bring her to Steelhaven Hall; awaiting reply. Want to come over?'

You got a reply from Dino which said.
"That is a great relief, thank you Mr Wainwright, yes I will be right over...tell me are my pack member in good health?"

Slowly exhaling, "Sounds like the hospital team has successfully taken the laboratory... They've found the abduction victims, and by my guess, most of those would have been inside the warded lab proper."

"That is good to hear Mr Wainwright we should let Dr Lee know to expect patients then, are all the members of the strike team okey and accounted for?"
George asked.
"I assume we will soon get Miss Bouchard back here then and also the gas needed for the strike on the Labyrinth."

(OOC: What if they where the sort of customer who order 500 copies of something, and later come complain something they did not specify are not to their liking and demanding you do the whole run again?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 22.06.20 18:55

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... that's a good 15-mile walk, that is. Or waddle. In just a shower-curtain. Or you can simply wait for us and the transport back to Boston.' she quipped, looking at the message from Colin.

Anja's Post:

'The Chief will be with you any time now. Was thinking about after the main force has pulled out, some will need to finish the job. Removal of evidence, searching for intel and so on...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 22.06.20 21:20

"I hope not."

"Yeah but when and if it is necessary we might not have the time to set things up."
Ryan commented.
"We would still then have to ask the Deaconess to contact her friends in the past, they will have to agree to terms, then make the illusion and then we have to get it into position we might not get a chance to do all of that. If we are going for the illusion as a back up plan it is probably best to get going on the prep work for it right away so it is ready when we need it."
"No that should not be a problem Mr Wainwright, however I am not sure the assassin was sent back a day further in response to your curse, he could have been given an extra day or two in order to make preparations after all, let us hope so for I would prefer if the Fallen Chronomancer is not actively trying to correct what we are doing to stop him."

He looked between them, and shook his head a bit. He wasn't sure what the best way to work time shenanigans was, after all.

He wrote down on his tablet:
plan A: attempt to corner and eradicate threat at 'known' incident. Suggested manhole incident. Requires: finding correct area in question. mental ars transfer, and 1-2 people. May also use 'tracker' magick if possible. Surveillance at hospital or via cameras external, contact past to keep lookout? Have also enchanted ammo that can be used (get that)
plan B, backup - if target cannot be found or eliminated before the est. time of attack, take 'younger selves' for shelter at home, employ decoys. Attempt to take out party at that time.' requires: contact with allies as well as above.' He handed off the overview. "Please feel free to correct what I missed."

"Good," he said. His worry lessened very slightly; the group wasn't back yet but at least there was good news.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 22.06.20 22:01

[Abandoned Hospital]

Hmm... that's a good 15-mile walk, that is. Or waddle. In just a shower-curtain. Or you can simply wait for us and the transport back to Boston.' she quipped, looking at the message from Colin.

"Well I can move as a wolf through the Umbra but sure if you have room I will accept help back to Boston."
The werewolf replied.

'The Chief will be with you any time now. Was thinking about after the main force has pulled out, some will need to finish the job. Removal of evidence, searching for intel and so on...'

"Ah well, yeah sure it depends on whatever or not I am asked to take part in the fight in the Labyrinth."
Fran replied.
"But if I am not and I get a few more to help out I have no problem staying behind."

[George's Rooms]

plan A: attempt to corner and eradicate threat at 'known' incident. Suggested manhole incident. Requires: finding correct area in question. mental ars transfer, and 1-2 people. May also use 'tracker' magick if possible. Surveillance at hospital or via cameras external, contact past to keep lookout? Have also enchanted ammo that can be used (get that)
plan B, backup - if target cannot be found or eliminated before the est. time of attack, take 'younger selves' for shelter at home, employ decoys. Attempt to take out party at that time.' requires: contact with allies as well as above.' He handed off the overview. "Please feel free to correct what I missed."

George took the tablet, read what you had written and passed it on so the rest could read as well.
"That seams like a good summary Sodalis, so what I think will be a good idea then is that I call a spirit to work as a tracker and me and Mr Darehill and Mr Wainwright work to find what manhole this assassin fell into, then Mara can contact her allies and then we send Amadeus and Mara back to help out and send you and Miss Bouchard's minds back to your younger bodies, if the young lady agree to this that is."
The Primus commented.

"Good," he said. His worry lessened very slightly; the group wasn't back yet but at least there was good news.

"That is good news indeed."
George agreed.

(OOC: I have not been able to find how to get rid of the like, dislike buttons I can not find the option anywhere.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 23.06.20 0:46

Anja wrote:"Hopefully we can avoid Wallace Jace at all during this mission to avoid further contamination of the time line."
Amadeus commented.
Colin nodded, "I'm sure the old man with the candies would appreciate that greatly."

Anja wrote:"No that should not be a problem Mr Wainwright, however I am not sure the assassin was sent back a day further in response to your curse, he could have been given an extra day or two in order to make preparations after all, let us hope so for I would prefer if the Fallen Chronomancer is not actively trying to correct what we are doing to stop him."
S7trif3 wrote:He looked between them, and shook his head a bit. He wasn't sure what the best way to work time shenanigans was, after all.

Anja wrote:George took the tablet, read what you had written and passed it on so the rest could read as well.
"That seams like a good summary Sodalis, so what I think will be a good idea then is that I call a spirit to work as a tracker and me and Mr Darehill and Mr Wainwright work to find what manhole this assassin fell into, then Mara can contact her allies and then we send Amadeus and Mara back to help out and send you and Miss Bouchard's minds back to your younger bodies, if the young lady agree to this that is."
The Primus commented.
He nodded, "I only meant that we should assume the assassin was sent further back to compensate, as the likely worst-case scenario. We could be lucky still, but we ought to proceed under the assumption that the bastard knows we're working against him."
He frowned at looking over at Adley's tablet, then drew his pistol and took out the magazine, carefully taking out the first two bullets from it and handing them to Amadeus, "I trust you have a 9mm pistol available? These two bullets are the first and last I have, if the assassin gets outside your reach, you might want to fall back on these... they'll, well... you saw the summoner... or the poor blinded man... use them sparingly, if at all, but use them if you deem it necessary."

Anja wrote:"Ah I see, well good thinking then, well if you would trust me with a few drops of your blood I can use that to compare Resonances almost as easily as when using your personal Tass."
He nodded, then hesitated, "Well, now, I suppose I ought to ask you if you would trust you with a few drops of blood?"
He gave Amadeus a wry grin, "Well, no matter; I trust you with knowledge of my rosebush, can't get more reckless than that with a Verbena, can I? So, how should you get your sample? And what should you store it in?"

Anja wrote:You got a reply from Dino which said.
"That is a great relief, thank you Mr Wainwright, yes I will be right over...tell me are my pack member in good health?"
He frowned and replied, 'I don't know, didn't get details. But Garou are durable; I would assume the mental trauma is worse than the physical. But you'll be better able to assess that.'

Anja wrote:"That is good to hear Mr Wainwright we should let Dr Lee know to expect patients then, are all the members of the strike team okey and accounted for?"
George asked.
"I assume we will soon get Miss Bouchard back here then and also the gas needed for the strike on the Labyrinth."
S7trif3 wrote:"Good," he said. His worry lessened very slightly; the group wasn't back yet but at least there was good news.
Anja wrote:"That is good news indeed."
George agreed.
He shrugged, "There was no word of casualties or fatalities, so I'd be optimistic about the state of our people. Which reminds me, I need to send a query to Master Tolle with some urgency - I need him to look into where the altar that Joseph Imir Hermes made and was convicted of Infernalism over is supposed to be located."

((OOC: Glass-lidded casket in a mausoleum for that one. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 23.06.20 1:53

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Erm... okay.' Nicole replied to this, clearly confused.

Anja's Post:

'Think the clear-up team won't be taking part in the push on the Labyrinth. But this job is important too; we can't leave this stuff simply sitting around for anybody to find. Nor can we ignore the fact that once we hit them proper, some Fallen try to re-group here, not knowing we'd already taken them out. This means some combat skill must remain.'

[My mistake: Admin Panel > General > Messages and Emails > Configuration > Allow Likes and Dislikes > Select 'No' ]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 23.06.20 5:26

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

Anja wrote:"The kid is right about that."
Amadeus replied.
"Though sending a spirit to track him as George suggested might still be wise, just to be sure."

"Better to have both if we can afford it." Serge agreed with a nod.

Anja wrote:"We still do not know exactly where the man will show up in the past timeline."
Ryan commented.
"We have just found some places he will be...like the sewers, and well yes we could try to keep track of him but that is fairly likely to be discovered as that mean having a continuous magickal lock on him to track his movements, if he have any protections at all those are likely to pick that up sooner or later."
Colin wrote:He nodded to George, then looked to Serge, "Tracking the man's movements is quite complicated, relatively speaking. It's the difference between finding out the area where a tunnel exit is situated, and finding out which direction a given vehicle took after emerging from said tunnel."
Anja wrote:The Primus nodded at that.
"Very much so Mr Wainwright. It ca be dne but might not be worth the risk."

"Greaaat..." Serge grumbled as another idea was foiled by analogies.

Adley wrote:He looked between them, and shook his head a bit. He wasn't sure what the best way to work time shenanigans was, after all.

Anja wrote:George took the tablet, read what you had written and passed it on so the rest could read as well.
The Primus commented.
Colin wrote:He nodded, "I only meant that we should assume the assassin was sent further back to compensate, as the likely worst-case scenario. We could be lucky still, but we ought to proceed under the assumption that the bastard knows we're working against him."
He frowned at looking over at Adley's tablet, then drew his pistol and took out the magazine, carefully taking out the first two bullets from it and handing them to Amadeus, "I trust you have a 9mm pistol available? These two bullets are the first and last I have, if the assassin gets outside your reach, you might want to fall back on these... they'll, well... you saw the summoner... or the poor blinded man... use them sparingly, if at all, but use them if you deem it necessary."

"Looks good to me." Serge added as he looked over the overview, eyes widening slightly as his cabal leader suddenly pulled out a pistol. "Everything there looks quite doable. We've covered a lot of angles."

(OOC: Sorry for the delay in my posting. Got busy all of a sudden.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.06.20 6:42

[George's Rooms]

George took the tablet, read what you had written and passed it on so the rest could read as well.
The Primus commented.

"Yes, sir. I can go grab something and I'll be back, myself."

"Ah I see, well good thinking then, well if you would trust me with a few drops of your blood I can use that to compare Resonances almost as easily as when using your personal Tass."

He nodded, then hesitated, "Well, now, I suppose I ought to ask you if you would trust you with a few drops of blood?"
He gave Amadeus a wry grin, "Well, no matter; I trust you with knowledge of my rosebush, can't get more reckless than that with a Verbena, can I? So, how should you get your sample? And what should you store it in?"

He raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

He shrugged, "There was no word of casualties or fatalities, so I'd be optimistic about the state of our people. Which reminds me, I need to send a query to Master Tolle with some urgency - I need him to look into where the altar that Joseph Imir Hermes made and was convicted of Infernalism over is supposed to be located."

"Certainly good news," he said to the first part.

"Looks good to me." Serge added as he looked over the overview, eyes widening slightly as his cabal leader suddenly pulled out a pistol. "Everything there looks quite doable. We've covered a lot of angles."

"Thank you for your help," he said to Serge. He was getting used to things skittering around when he talked, but that was not really a good thing either. After a moment, he remembered to look to see if Jon was there, a pang on his face at again forgetting him. Then he said to Serge, "We managed to take quite a few of our ideas and weave them together and you brought me more help than I honestly thought we could muster on our behalf. And thanks to you all," he said, seeming about to stand up to leave. "May I take my hand off of this now or...?" he asked Colin.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.06.20 7:42

Colin nodded, "I'm sure the old man with the candies would appreciate that greatly."

"Yes let us try to keep him content."
George said with a why smile.

He nodded, "I only meant that we should assume the assassin was sent further back to compensate, as the likely worst-case scenario. We could be lucky still, but we ought to proceed under the assumption that the bastard knows we're working against him."

"Yes that might be so and I agree we should not underestimate our enemies."
The Primus agreed with a nod.

The Verbena nodded and he took the bullets and looked at them for a moment.
"I prefer using a knife but yes I have such a firearm. I will try to make sure there are no reason to use these Mr Wainwright and return the bullets to you."
Amadeus said with a smile as he put the bullets in his pocket.

"And such a precious rose bush it is."
Amadeus said with a smile.
"It do not matter how you obtain the blood or store it, a few drops on a handkerchief for example will do and will be easier to destroy when I am done with it than a vial of liquid."

He frowned and replied, 'I don't know, didn't get details. But Garou are durable; I would assume the mental trauma is worse than the physical. But you'll be better able to assess that.'

You got a reply back from Dino.
"Yes we tend to be durable. I guess I will have to check on my pack mate and see how she is doing mentally, I should be at Steelhaven shortly."

"Better to have both if we can afford it." Serge agreed with a nod.

"We might be able to do both yes."
George said,

"We have a decent plan, and this do look good."
Ryan said as he read what was written on the tablet then he handed it to Mara before he glanced at Adley.
"So why the wax is not this like tech from 2000 years ago or so?"

"Yes, sir. I can go grab something and I'll be back, myself."

The Primus nodded at that.

"Thank you for your help," he said to Serge. He was getting used to things skittering around when he talked, but that was not really a good thing either. After a moment, he remembered to look to see if Jon was there, a pang on his face at again forgetting him. Then he said to Serge, "We managed to take quite a few of our ideas and weave them together and you brought me more help than I honestly thought we could muster on our behalf. And thanks to you all," he said, seeming about to stand up to leave. "May I take my hand off of this now or...?" he asked Colin.

Jon was still there, but it took you a moment to find him. Mara nodded to you.
"Off course young Warrior we will offer our aid when you need it you would do the same for us."
Amadeus nodded as well though he looked grumpy.
"Okey then we should all get ready and then we can do this thing."

[Abandoned Hospital]

Erm... okay.' Nicole replied to this, clearly confused.

"I am a werewolf...so I can turn into a wolf, even a pregnant wolf move quite well."
The woman replied.

'Think the clear-up team won't be taking part in the push on the Labyrinth. But this job is important too; we can't leave this stuff simply sitting around for anybody to find. Nor can we ignore the fact that once we hit them proper, some Fallen try to re-group here, not knowing we'd already taken them out. This means some combat skill must remain.'

"Yeah you are right. I will ask Master Morgan about it and see what he says about it and who should be on the clean up crew, and we should have enough firepower here to be able to hold out until help get here if the Fallen return here and we have to do something about that damned altar, if it is a back door into the Labyrinth we have to do something."
Fran agreed.

(OOC: Thank you I will have another try then.)
(OOC 2: Not a problem, real life happens and if it had not been just talking back and forth we would have paused and waited for you not a problem at all post when you can no stress.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.06.20 7:58

The Verbena nodded and he took the bullets and looked at them for a moment.
"I prefer using a knife but yes I have such a firearm. I will try to make sure there are no reason to use these Mr Wainwright and return the bullets to you."

"Good, I might also have something for you in a few."

"We have a decent plan, and this do look good."
Ryan said as he read what was written on the tablet then he handed it to Mara before he glanced at Adley.

He laid the tablet on his legs once he got it back and wiped it down with the scraper. "The wax can be reformed with heat; it will destroy any traces of previous writings. It can't be tampered with in the same way a modern tablet can. It is slower to write on but more secure and I don't have to set fires to tons of paper when I'm done with it. It's very old fashioned, perhaps but it suits me. It was a gift." He put it away.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.06.20 8:11

"Good, I might also have something for you in a few."

Amadeus nodded at that.

He laid the tablet on his legs once he got it back and wiped it down with the scraper. "The wax can be reformed with heat; it will destroy any traces of previous writings. It can't be tampered with in the same way a modern tablet can. It is slower to write on but more secure and I don't have to set fires to tons of paper when I'm done with it. It's very old fashioned, perhaps but it suits me. It was a gift." He put it away.

"Hum...well when you put it that way Mr Roth Hicks, that is actually smart for security reasons."
Ryan said and Amadeus nodded.
"Not everything out of the past is useless in this day and age Mr Darehill, yes today paper is cheap so you do not need to use wax for simple notes, but there are still times when such a tablet could be quite useful."
Amadeus said and George chimed in.
"One of my apprentices use a tablet like that for his magick it is a easy way to write in symbols and sigils to be used during ritual and then destroy them."
The old mage commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 23.06.20 13:01

Jeremy wrote:"Greaaat..." Serge grumbled as another idea was foiled by analogies.
Colin grinned, "It was a good idea, though, even if this time the risks outweigh the benefits. Next time the idea is relevant, the situation might be more in our favour."

Anja wrote:"And such a precious rose bush it is."
Amadeus said with a smile.
"It do not matter how you obtain the blood or store it, a few drops on a handkerchief for example will do and will be easier to destroy when I am done with it than a vial of liquid."
He nodded, then bit down hard on his lip, drawing a little blood and dabbing at it with his handkerchief before inspecting the blood stains and handing it to Amadeus, "Will this be fine, then, Sir?"

Jeremy wrote:"Looks good to me." Serge added as he looked over the overview, eyes widening slightly as his cabal leader suddenly pulled out a pistol. "Everything there looks quite doable. We've covered a lot of angles."
Anja wrote:The Verbena nodded and he took the bullets and looked at them for a moment.
S7trif3 wrote:"Good, I might also have something for you in a few."
Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded at that.
He slapped the magazine back in the gun, checked the safety, and holstered it again, "I should ask Adept Markov about the possibility for lining a dagger with the glass, come to think of it... Too brittle for a whole blade, but might be useful as apparent decorations."

Anja wrote:"We have a decent plan, and this do look good."
S7trif3 wrote:He laid the tablet on his legs once he got it back and wiped it down with the scraper. "The wax can be reformed with heat; it will destroy any traces of previous writings. It can't be tampered with in the same way a modern tablet can. It is slower to write on but more secure and I don't have to set fires to tons of paper when I'm done with it. It's very old fashioned, perhaps but it suits me. It was a gift." He put it away.
Anja wrote:"Hum...well when you put it that way Mr Roth Hicks, that is actually smart for security reasons."
Ryan said and Amadeus nodded.
"Not everything out of the past is useless in this day and age Mr Darehill, yes today paper is cheap so you do not need to use wax for simple notes, but there are still times when such a tablet could be quite useful."
"One of my apprentices use a tablet like that for his magick it is a easy way to write in symbols and sigils to be used during ritual and then destroy them."
The old mage commented.
He smiled wryly, "A silversmith from Mesopotamia around 2,000 BC would recognize about half the tools in my workshop, and a leatherworker's leather burnisher is a piece of bone that has gone unchanged for some 40,000 years. Just because a piece of technology is old, doesn't mean it's no longer useful."

S7trif3 wrote:"Thank you for your help," he said to Serge. He was getting used to things skittering around when he talked, but that was not really a good thing either. After a moment, he remembered to look to see if Jon was there, a pang on his face at again forgetting him. Then he said to Serge, "We managed to take quite a few of our ideas and weave them together and you brought me more help than I honestly thought we could muster on our behalf. And thanks to you all," he said, seeming about to stand up to leave. "May I take my hand off of this now or...?" he asked Colin.
Anja wrote:Jon was still there, but it took you a moment to find him. Mara nodded to you.
"Off course young Warrior we will offer our aid when you need it you would do the same for us."
Amadeus nodded as well though he looked grumpy.
"Okey then we should all get ready and then we can do this thing."
He nodded, "Ah, of course, Amicus, sorry - the link, once established, will hold."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Dino.
"Yes we tend to be durable. I guess I will have to check on my pack mate and see how she is doing mentally, I should be at Steelhaven shortly."
He pocketed his phone again, "Right, Dr. Acevedo is on his way; I'm sure Miss Mar will be even more overjoyed... Can't be helped, though, one of his packmates was abducted and recovered by the strike team, so they're bringing her here."

((OOC: No comment from George on Colin's mention of Joseph Imir's altar? Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 23.06.20 15:40

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Wolves ain't been seen 'round here since like Colonial days. Think naked woman less noticeable.' Nicole replied, then turning back to the leading Verbena. 'Is everyone going in the first transport here? 'Part from Alicia, that is?'

Anja's Post:

'The crew will also have to finish the sweep of the building. Possible there's a critter or two out there somewhere, still none the wiser like them Japanese guys on islands way after the War...' Nicole replied, starting to walk towards the stairwell. 'Chief agrees on principle; talk to him about it when he gets there, which should be any moment now. Plus, them two prisoners we got...'

[The method works, for I've done it myself]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Nicole Bouchard likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley 23.06.20 18:16

He slapped the magazine back in the gun, checked the safety, and holstered it again, "I should ask Adept Markov about the possibility for lining a dagger with the glass, come to think of it... Too brittle for a whole blade, but might be useful as apparent decorations."

"What about darts, spear or arrowheads?" he suggested, "or spikes for a club? Something small would conserve the material, perhaps make it able to withstand pressure."

"Hum...well when you put it that way Mr Roth Hicks, that is actually smart for security reasons."
Ryan said

"You already know that I'm loud, so I tend to have to compensate when others don't. I started amassing a rather lot of pocket trash."

Amadeus nodded.
The old mage commented.

He nodded. "Yes, it could be useful for that also."

He smiled wryly, "A silversmith from Mesopotamia around 2,000 BC would recognize about half the tools in my workshop, and a leatherworker's leather burnisher is a piece of bone that has gone unchanged for some 40,000 years. Just because a piece of technology is old, doesn't mean it's no longer useful."

"Indeed. Knives are still useful even though we have guns now."

He nodded, "Ah, of course, Amicus, sorry - the link, once established, will hold."

"Thank you," he said, then collected his things. "I shall be back shortly then, sirs and ma'am."

He pocketed his phone again, "Right, Dr. Acevedo is on his way; I'm sure Miss Mar will be even more overjoyed... Can't be helped, though, one of his packmates was abducted and recovered by the strike team, so they're bringing her here."

"I do not believe my sora will have the same issues with the doctor," he said. "Though she will not be pleased with more trouble to help sort out, yet that too is expected."

//well, I know Adley wants to know more about that altar but there's a lot of people, and less time so for now, no questions.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.06.20 18:36

He nodded, then bit down hard on his lip, drawing a little blood and dabbing at it with his handkerchief before inspecting the blood stains and handing it to Amadeus, "Will this be fine, then, Sir?"

"It should do nicely."
Amadeus said and he carefully wrapped the handkerchief up and put it in his pocket, then he took out one of his daggers and tapped the tip against the side of your half finished cup of tea.
"By the time you finish your refreshment the bite in your lip will be gone Mr Wainwright."
The old Verbena promised before he put his dagger away again.

"That might indeed be most useful."
Amadeus agreed.
"At least against Fallen enemies, though bullets for now might be most effective."

"Fair enough."
Ryan replied but he seamed to be a little doubtful to the claim.

"I do not believe Miss Mar will be that concerned about a shapechanger, they after all are not the same danger to our kind as a massassa are."
George said and he raised an eyebrow when you mentioned the altar.
"Hum...I do wonder how that got into Nephandi hands..."

"What about darts, spear or arrowheads?" he suggested, "or spikes for a club? Something small would conserve the material, perhaps make it able to withstand pressure."

"That might work Mr Roth Hicks."
Amadeus said with an approving nod.

"You already know that I'm loud, so I tend to have to compensate when others don't. I started amassing a rather lot of pocket trash."

The Cultist nodded at that.
"Fair enough, I can see the use of not having to gather a mountain of post its."
He agreed.

He nodded. "Yes, it could be useful for that also."

"It have become quite popular lately actually, I saw a round wax tablet sold in a occult store not long ago, for creating Solomonic seals it was sold together with a wood stylus and a book about the system."
The Primus informed you.

"Indeed. Knives are still useful even though we have guns now."

Master Nassa looked at you and despite how he felt about you he gave you a rare approving nod.

Thank you," he said, then collected his things. "I shall be back shortly then, sirs and ma'am."

George nodded and he stood and walked you to the door as the others gave you nods and little waves and see you laters.
"Very well child we will be here."
The old magus replied.

"I do not believe my sora will have the same issues with the doctor," he said. "Though she will not be pleased with more trouble to help sort out, yet that too is expected."

"Well given that she have a werecat buddy I think chances are she think shapechangers are pretty ok."
Ryan commented.
"Vampires are a bit different."

(OOC: He is suprised it just slipped my mind.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 23.06.20 19:11

Colin wrote:Colin grinned, "It was a good idea, though, even if this time the risks outweigh the benefits. Next time the idea is relevant, the situation might be more in our favour."

"I wanted to spawn camp that bastard." Serge muttered under neath his breath.

Colin wrote:"Indeed. Knives are still useful even though we have guns now."

"A lot cooler as well." Serge added briefly.

Adley wrote:"Thank you for your help," he said to Serge. He was getting used to things skittering around when he talked, but that was not really a good thing either. After a moment, he remembered to look to see if Jon was there, a pang on his face at again forgetting him. Then he said to Serge, "We managed to take quite a few of our ideas and weave them together and you brought me more help than I honestly thought we could muster on our behalf. And thanks to you all," he said, seeming about to stand up to leave. "May I take my hand off of this now or...?" he asked Colin.

"No problem. Like I said, anything for a friend." Serge said with a reluctant sigh, realizing he had done all he needed and could do for the plan. Now it was up to the people who had an actual hand in performing the plan to work. "With the thanks coming out, I guess my time here is done. Glad I could help somewhat." he added with a slight smirk.

He glanced around at the rest of the mages and said, "With the plan set in stone, I think that's my time done here. Shouldn't needlessly crowd up the room. I don't think I can help with the time magick stuff much."

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 23.06.20 20:29

"I wanted to spawn camp that bastard." Serge muttered under neath his breath.

"You wanted to do what Mr Yager?"
George said looking rather confused as Ryan chuckle.
"A computer game term Master Steelhaven."
"Ah...I see..."
The Primus replied still looking confused.

"A lot cooler as well." Serge added briefly.

Amadeus gave a smile at that.
"Indeed so my good man, indeed so."
The Verbena warmly agreed.

"No problem. Like I said, anything for a friend." Serge said with a reluctant sigh, realizing he had done all he needed and could do for the plan. Now it was up to the people who had an actual hand in performing the plan to work. "With the thanks coming out, I guess my time here is done. Glad I could help somewhat." he added with a slight smirk.

"You was quite helpful Mr Yager, thank you."
George said with a kind smile.

He glanced around at the rest of the mages and said, "With the plan set in stone, I think that's my time done here. Shouldn't needlessly crowd up the room. I don't think I can help with the time magick stuff much."

"Perhaps not directly child but you know your Cabalmates and might be able to easier help me guide their minds back into their past selves than if I was working alone."
The Primus replied.
"Mind magick is your specialty after all is it not Mr Yager."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 30 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 30  Next