Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 Empty A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 31, 2020 2:20 pm

(OOC: Colin is in his apartment having just gotten a visit from Crexia. Adley are up in George Steelhaven's Room to see what can be done to stop the Chronomancer messing up the time line. Serge are in Kyle's room discussing Hermetic Ars and Wersharks and Nicole is taping a prisoner to a chair while talking with Arn on the phone int he abandoned hospital. Happy gaming all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 31, 2020 2:35 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Understood. Still haven't finished clearing the building; should we continue with this mission?' giving a little frown as she placed the tape over the Fallen's mouth.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 31, 2020 3:20 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

'Understood. Still haven't finished clearing the building; should we continue with this mission?' giving a little frown as she placed the tape over the Fallen's mouth.

The woman gave you an angry glare. Arn replied.
"The Chief says he want this entire building cleared out however it is possible these prisoners we have found know something, most of them are in bad shape though but one of them...a woman spoke your name so perhaps you can manage to get more out of her about the lab itself."
The apprentice replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 31, 2020 6:38 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

A short silence, ignoring the dirty look from the prisoner as she left the room and closed the door behind her. 'I can do two of them things now, but not three. Which task does he want me to leave for a few minutes?' looking to see what the rest of the team had decided regarding the "roach problem".
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 31, 2020 7:15 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

"I will ask."
Arm said.
"Master Morgan says that you can send your team members to secure the altar while you come down here and try to calm this woman down."
The apprentice replied. You saw that some of the bugs was moving towards the nearest window by luck they moved in the same direction, but not all of them, there was less bugs in the hallway now at least.
"Did you get the prisoner secured?"
Fran asked. Marian was chanting and seasoning one of the bugs with graveyard dirt.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 31, 2020 7:19 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

"I will do so Adley."
Jon said.
"Well I should get on this then."

He nodded, "At least this time, we've managed to get more done in shorter time, so it's at least turning into a shorter week..."

"I'm not placing bets yet."

He nodded, "Please do, you can text it to me at your convenience."

"I'll just tell you. Ready?"

'TY'

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

"Very well though if you need any help finding the correct date I can probably scry that for you."
The ancient Hermetic offered.

"Thank you, we might have to take you up on that."

"Well it is good that the alteration of the timeline is being slowed down, it would be quite disasterous if you and Miss Bouchard was killed in the past. The way I see it we have two ways we can react to this, one is to find this Nephandus trying to alter the timeline and take care of him the other is to send someone back to protect your younger selves."
George said.
"And I believe we should probably do both. The question is who to send back and in what manner, it oculd be someone sent back to protect your younger selves or sending you back to your younger selves to protect yourself."
The ancient Hermetic said.
"While we also get a strike team ready, the problem is that if the Chronomancer is in the Labyrinth getting at him will be complicated before we get that gas."

"Well, if we go back to help ourselves, then there are two good fighters down from the labyrinth assault, which is an upside for the Nephandi even if the whole kill us in the past doesn't work. Unless we go back and can come back before we leave for the labyrith, at least. This sort of thing makes my head hurt. We'd have to make sure we're not easily noticed by our past selves, too. I was thinking of asking my cabalmate for help, I know he isn't necessarily a fighter but he has a lot of mental ars that could be useful depending what the Nephandi is trying to get to happen to us. But I wouldn't want to send him alone, either, assuming he wanted to go that is. I'm not sure what's the best route for this, though sir. That is why I'm here."

// np I went to bed early anyway

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 31, 2020 7:28 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

A moment's pause before replying. 'Understood - on my way.' ending the call unless Arn had anything to add.

Anja's Post:

'Yes; and new orders from above. You lot are to secure the room with the altar in it and hold position. Please watch for shit like traps. I've been recalled, it seems...' Nicole replied, gesturing for Alicia to hand back her carbine.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 31, 2020 7:41 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"No not likely, yes it could be useful but it would mean dipping into Matter and I want to focus on what is covered by Prime, Forces and Correspondence for now, so likely it will be fire magick."
Kyle replied.

"That's a good idea as well. No harm in focusing on other stuff." Serge said calmly whilst screaming internally.

Anja wrote:"Yes their skin would scrape that do not mean that a functional hand would not be more effective, and natural design tend to follow what is practical."
Stephen said simply.
"Flippers are simply not very practical on land."

"Its not just a flipper. I gave them flipper sized fingers so it can function somewhat as a hand." Serge said with a shrug, not sure why a warform built for combat would even need practical hands at all. "Anyways it was just a guess. I think I have one for a wererat since I never got to see Strawberry's warform either. Haven't done one for Werefoxes or Bastets yet though."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 31, 2020 8:41 pm

[Kyle's Room]

"That's a good idea as well. No harm in focusing on other stuff." Serge said calmly whilst screaming internally.

"I will be focusing in the things I have already gotten a foundation in, once I get better at those I might learn more about cursing."
Kyle said with a nod.

"Its not just a flipper. I gave them flipper sized fingers so it can function somewhat as a hand." Serge said with a shrug, not sure why a warform built for combat would even need practical hands at all.

"That is not functional fingers Sir."
Stephen said and he just gave you a look.

"Anyways it was just a guess. I think I have one for a wererat since I never got to see Strawberry's warform either. Haven't done one for Werefoxes or Bastets yet though."

"I guess that we will have to ask to find out for sure Sir."
Kyle said.
"I have only seen Strawberry as a rat and as a human girl so I don't know either."
He continued and Stephen nodded.
"I have seen Gabrielle's war from, her Crinos form, it is beautiful, she looks like a human/cat hybrid but much taller, think Thundercats but much faster."
Stephen anounded.

[Abandoned Hospital]

A moment's pause before replying. 'Understood - on my way.' ending the call unless Arn had anything to add.

"Very well I will let the Chief know."
Arn replied before you hung up on the call.

'Yes; and new orders from above. You lot are to secure the room with the altar in it and hold position. Please watch for shit like traps. I've been recalled, it seems...' Nicole replied, gesturing for Alicia to hand back her carbine.

"We will take care of it Nick and we will be careful."
Fran said.
"So we are to move into the room the four, assumed pawns was in and if the altar is there secure the room and hold it? Who is in command until you return Miss Bouchard?"
Axel asked. Alicia handed you your weapon back.
"Should I go with you Ma'am?"
The apprentice asked.
"It is not safe to go alone."

Thank you, we might have to take you up on that."

"This scrying in itself is not a major working so it is no bother child."
George said kindly.
"Have your Cabalmate been told about the danger by the way?"

"Well, if we go back to help ourselves, then there are two good fighters down from the labyrinth assault, which is an upside for the Nephandi even if the whole kill us in the past doesn't work. Unless we go back and can come back before we leave for the labyrith, at least.

"I believe the time such a rescue will take in this time you are now in will not be great, you could spend days, weeks or years in the past and it will not take longer than the casting of the rite that send you there at the present moment, so that is a lesser concern, however doing this will be quite dangerous."
The ancient Hermetic explained.

This sort of thing makes my head hurt. We'd have to make sure we're not easily noticed by our past selves, too. I was thinking of asking my cabalmate for help, I know he isn't necessarily a fighter but he has a lot of mental ars that could be useful depending what the Nephandi is trying to get to happen to us. But I wouldn't want to send him alone, either, assuming he wanted to go that is. I'm not sure what's the best route for this, though sir. That is why I'm here."

"Indeed you would not want to make to drastic alterations to the timeline and risk doing more damage than the Nephandus himself. As for sending Mr Yager, yes I agree that is a good idea, his skills could prove very useful but the child will have to be protected, he can not go alone."
George agreed.
"So you are thinking it is better to send a team to protect your younger self than to send your consciousness back to your younger selves so they can protect themselves then?"

(OOC: I played D&D today and wee my character Javin have just learned to make healing potions and he got someone to drink the first one he made, and it worked praised be to the Demogorgon!)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 31, 2020 9:00 pm

"This scrying in itself is not a major working so it is no bother child."
George said kindly.
"Have your Cabalmate been told about the danger by the way?"

"I think so, we both got the same message. But she is out in the field so I don't know for sure. I hope they get back soon."

"I believe the time such a rescue will take in this time you are now in will not be great, you could spend days, weeks or years in the past and it will not take longer than the casting of the rite that send you there at the present moment, so that is a lesser concern, however doing this will be quite dangerous."
The ancient Hermetic explained.

"The spirit gave my cabal leader something to help mitigate paradox for us to use, just for this occasion of fixing what went wrong. So that may at least help with that part of the danger."

"Indeed you would not want to make to drastic alterations to the timeline and risk doing more damage than the Nephandus himself. As for sending Mr Yager, yes I agree that is a good idea, his skills could prove very useful but the child will have to be protected, he can not go alone."
George agreed.
"So you are thinking it is better to send a team to protect your younger self than to send your consciousness back to your younger selves so they can protect themselves then?"

"I don't know sir, that's why I'm here. I literally am unable to assess the risks as well as I could, since I don't really understand time magick. I can guess at some of it but I really don't even know what you mean by sending our consciousness back. I had no idea that was possible, even. Is it worse though to send someone else, who might get stuck in our past, or our own selves? i don't really want to volunteer anyone else but if it makes sense to ask someone, they should know the inherent risk. But in either case, he might be helpful with his ars, whomever does go, or how they go."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 31, 2020 9:51 pm

[Abandoned Hospital]

Anja's Post:

'Yes. And erm... think you are.' Nicole replied, nodding to Fran.

Anja's Post:

A moment's consideration. 'Yeah. Your skills might be needed, too. But before we head out...' taking a proper look at the wound on her thigh for the first time.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 31, 2020 10:05 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Yeah...I guess we will have to...but I want to know now."
Anna said with an impatient sigh.
Colin grinned, "And you're just too impatient to be patient... Well, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait and see."

Anja wrote:"Everything have a cost eh dad."
Anna said then she sigh again.
"Well when that day comes I will be ready to accept the cost of whatever it is I have done."
He nodded sagely, "See that you are... and avoid doing something for which you cannot pay."

S7trif3 wrote:"I'll just tell you. Ready?"
He nodded and prepared to punch in Helena's number in his contacts list.

Anja wrote:You got to the door, Crexia waited outside.
"Is all well Mr Wainwright?"
She asked.
"You said you needed my help?"
He nodded, "Yes, well, counsel, perhaps, more than direct help. Adley is off to ask Master Steelhaven's advice. Please, do come in, Anna is harassing the Chronomancer, and I should not look away for too long at a time, in case he tries some more dirty tricks against her..."

((OOC: So, colin now has 17 XP... That's enough for a third-dot Sphere. What to choose, what to choose? Time *would* be appropriate, but Wrinkle might give him a bit of stink-eye... or not. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 31, 2020 10:20 pm

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"I will be focusing in the things I have already gotten a foundation in, once I get better at those I might learn more about cursing."
Kyle said with a nod.
Anja wrote:"I guess that we will have to ask to find out for sure Sir."
Kyle said.
"I have only seen Strawberry as a rat and as a human girl so I don't know either."
He continued and Stephen nodded.
"I have seen Gabrielle's war from, her Crinos form, it is beautiful, she looks like a human/cat hybrid but much taller, think Thundercats but much faster."
Stephen anounded.

"That's a fun mental image. If Bastet's cover all forms of predatory cats, I'd love to see a Lion or Tiger warform Describing these warforms really doesn't do them justice." Serge said, continuing his drawing whilst he still had cats on the mind.

"How far are you on the ice magick anyways Stephen?" Serge asked curiously.

(OOC: Serge has 58 xp. I really need to get to spending some of it lol. Definitely eyeing that 4th dot in Mind.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:29 am

[Kyle's Room]

"That's a fun mental image. If Bastet's cover all forms of predatory cats, I'd love to see a Lion or Tiger warform Describing these warforms really doesn't do them justice." Serge said, continuing his drawing whilst he still had cats on the mind.

"Gabrille is a wer house cat but I think she said there are other types that are bigger cats as well."
Stephen said with a nod.
"I suspect their war form is the same the combination of human and the type of cat they are."

"How far are you on the ice magick anyways Stephen?" Serge asked curiously.

"That would still be Ignem and it is getting there but I have a far way to go."
The apprentice replied.

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin grinned, "And you're just too impatient to be patient... Well, I'm sorry, but you're going to have to wait and see."

"Being patient is boring dad."
Anna protested.
"But yes I guess that in this case I just have to be."
She accepted with a sad sigh.

He nodded sagely, "See that you are... and avoid doing something for which you cannot pay.

"That are wise words dad...I will remember that."
Your apprentice agreed.

He nodded, "Yes, well, counsel, perhaps, more than direct help. Adley is off to ask Master Steelhaven's advice. Please, do come in, Anna is harassing the Chronomancer, and I should not look away for too long at a time, in case he tries some more dirty tricks against her..."

"Certainly Mr Wainwright and you should also keep an eye or physical exhaustion as well, young Miss Wainwright have a bad heart after all and such a magickal struggle can take it's toll on anyone."
Crexia stepped into the room she glanced over at Anna.
"She is quite something is she not?"
The ancient lich said with a smile, then she turned towards you.
"So what can I do to be of help Mr Wainwright?"
She asked getting right down to buessiness.

[Abandoned Hospital]

'Yes. And erm... think you are.' Nicole replied, nodding to Fran.

"Very well but you know your Traditionmate is of higher rank than me."
The Euthanathos said and nodded towards Axel.
"Well that is quite all right young lady."
The Etherite replied.

A moment's consideration. 'Yeah. Your skills might be needed, too. But before we head out...' taking a proper look at the wound on her thigh for the first time.

The round was in there deeply but it had missed major arteries and the bone.
"Dos it hurt Ma'am...do you need any help?"
Alicia asked.
"Should I have a look at it Miss Bouchard?"
Axel offered.

"I think so, we both got the same message. But she is out in the field so I don't know for sure. I hope they get back soon."

"I hope so as well Mr Roth Hicks your Cabalmate should take a part in this."
Master Steelhaven replied.

The spirit gave my cabal leader something to help mitigate paradox for us to use, just for this occasion of fixing what went wrong. So that may at least help with that part of the danger."

"That is...quite something. I have heard about that happening but it is very rare, but yes it should help make this a little safer...safer mind you child not safe."
George said with a bit of an impressed look in his bright blue eyes.

I don't know sir, that's why I'm here. I literally am unable to assess the risks as well as I could, since I don't really understand time magick. I can guess at some of it but I really don't even know what you mean by sending our consciousness back. I had no idea that was possible, even. Is it worse though to send someone else, who might get stuck in our past, or our own selves? i don't really want to volunteer anyone else but if it makes sense to ask someone, they should know the inherent risk. But in either case, he might be helpful with his ars, whomever does go, or how they go."

"Remember child that time is an illusion, you are both the kid you was back then, and you are the magus you are in this now. I can send your now at this time back to your now then, the danger of that off course being is that it might be hard to not mix your knowledge so your past self will know about you in the now and what he will be."
The ancient magus replied.
"As for sending someone back the danger is that they will interact with someone and change the timeline."
George explained.
"In addition to the danger of fighting whatever or whoever are sent to kill you and Miss Bouchard that is."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:39 am

[Casa Wainwright]

He nodded and prepared to punch in Helena's number in his contacts list.

"May as well take advantage of your warded rooms." He gave him her number.

"I hope so as well Mr Roth Hicks your Cabalmate should take a part in this."
Master Steelhaven replied.

"Yes, though I don't think she has any particular affinity for that art either. I might be mistaken, though."

"That is...quite something. I have heard about that happening but it is very rare, but yes it should help make this a little safer...safer mind you child not safe."
George said with a bit of an impressed look in his bright blue eyes.

"Safer than being made to not be alive in this now," he said.

"Remember child that time is an illusion, you are both the kid you was back then, and you are the magus you are in this now. I can send your now at this time back to your now then, the danger of that off course being is that it might be hard to not mix your knowledge so your past self will know about you in the now and what he will be."
The ancient magus replied.
"As for sending someone back the danger is that they will interact with someone and change the timeline."
George explained.
"In addition to the danger of fighting whatever or whoever are sent to kill you and Miss Bouchard that is."

"Unfortunately sir, the only way I sort of understand that kind of thinking is if I think of spirits. And how spiritual ephemera is not bound the same way to our material world. But the nuances of what to do with that art and how to frame it in my mind are not easy for me to grasp. What would you recommend?" he asked, looking to see if Jon had gotten any more information to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

"Yes, though I don't think she has any particular affinity for that art either. I might be mistaken, though."

"I do not think so no but I hate to speculate as to the Ars of another Magus, but she should be part of the decision making process."
George replied.

"Safer than being made to not be alive in this now," he said.

"Oh indeed so child, indeed so."
The ancient Hermetic agreed.

"Unfortunately sir, the only way I sort of understand that kind of thinking is if I think of spirits. And how spiritual ephemera is not bound the same way to our material world. But the nuances of what to do with that art and how to frame it in my mind are not easy for me to grasp. What would you recommend?" he asked, looking to see if Jon had gotten any more information to him.

"I would probably recommend sending your minds back, rather than going back there in your physical bodies, I can do the spell so that when it is over you and Miss Bouchard will only remember the experience as fuzzy, perhaps you will think you have eaten some bad food, but that being said, you will then have a weaker, younger body, there are dangers to this approach as well but perhaps less so than sending someone who do not belong in that timeline back."
George said. It did not seam that Jon had gotten back to you just yet.

(OOC: Before I decide what Jon finds, have we decided on a time and place for Adley and Nicole to be in the same location in the past?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:37 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"May as well take advantage of your warded rooms." He gave him her number.
Colin nodded, and sent Helena a copy of the warning, too.

Anja wrote:"Certainly Mr Wainwright and you should also keep an eye or physical exhaustion as well, young Miss Wainwright have a bad heart after all and such a magickal struggle can take it's toll on anyone."
Crexia stepped into the room she glanced over at Anna.
"She is quite something is she not?"
The ancient lich said with a smile, then she turned towards you.
"So what can I do to be of help Mr Wainwright?"
She asked getting right down to buessiness.
He nodded, "Of course; I believe she will fine with simply casting her new little spell at the disruptive timeline and slow it down, but anything more than that might be... well, much."
He gestured toward the table and chairs as he closed the door, "Please, Milady, sit. As you might see there, she's targeting the timeline the Fallen Chronomancer is trying to create - a wrongness that saw the deaths of Adley and Miss Bouchard several years ago, before they Awakened. That would have numerous serious repercussions for today, including our ability to handle the Larson incident of earlier this fall, Miss Alexander's rescue and recovery from her attempted sentencing, and likely quite a few more problems we've not yet come to face."
He looked over at the dark thread of time as it hovered over the table, "Hum... Well, damn..."

((OOC: Takin' the liberty of spending those 16XP on a little more Time, methinks. Seems appropriate. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:52 am

[Casa Wainwright]

"I am sure you would not have asked the girl to perform this working if you thought it would put her in danger Mr Wainwright I simply mean that we have to be careful about the child's health."
Crexia said before she sat down in a chair to listen to what you ahd to say.
"Yes indeed it is likely that without Mr Roth Hicks help the situation with Lisa Larson not to mention Miss Alexander would have ended very differently. In addition Miss Bouchard killed a woman who had an important place as a information gatherer for the Fallen, if this creature had not died the Fallen would have far better intelligence than they do now."
The lich lady said with a frown.
"In short what this Chronomancer is doing is bold, desperate and if he pull it of the result will be disasterous for our side."
Crexia studied the dark thread of time, doing several hand gestures as she did so and she continued to frown. As you sat there watching the archmage's hand gestures you got little flashes of insight...perhaps you could manipulate time to a greater extent now, slow it down and speed it up, not to the extent of a time bubble but still enough to give an edge, in those delicate, complex hand gestures as Crexia's fingers danced through the sigils you saw idea for how to not just observe time, but start to affect it. Peraps it was Wrinkle's visit, or your own studies or the frequent visits from your future self...or all of them, but you think you know how to perform more advanced magick within what he Traditions call the Sphere of Time.

You got a reply back from Helena.
"That is...terrifying. What can I do to help? No one threatens my baby brother and gets away with it."

(OOC: Yes that seams appropriate. And there a flash of insight given so that Colin can use it right away as well.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:05 am

[Kyle's Room]

Anja wrote:"That would still be Ignem and it is getting there but I have a far way to go."
The apprentice replied.

"Can you do any basic stuff? Like chill a drink or something like that?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:16 am

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"I am sure you would not have asked the girl to perform this working if you thought it would put her in danger Mr Wainwright I simply mean that we have to be careful about the child's health."
Crexia said before she sat down in a chair to listen to what you ahd to say.
Colin nodded, "Quite so."

Anja wrote:"Yes indeed it is likely that without Mr Roth Hicks help the situation with Lisa Larson not to mention Miss Alexander would have ended very differently. In addition Miss Bouchard killed a woman who had an important place as a information gatherer for the Fallen, if this creature had not died the Fallen would have far better intelligence than they do now."
The lich lady said with a frown.
"In short what this Chronomancer is doing is bold, desperate and if he pull it of the result will be disasterous for our side."
He frowned, "Bold enough that Old Man Wrinkle decided to come warn us in person... and even bring gifts that will reduce the bite of Consensus against our Chronomancy toward stopping the Nephandus. It is... limited in application, of course, and not to be used frivolously, but should there be any left after the Chronomancer is dealt with, we're allowed to use them for other workings. Responsibly."

Anja wrote:Crexia studied the dark thread of time, doing several hand gestures as she did so and she continued to frown. As you sat there watching the archmage's hand gestures you got little flashes of insight...perhaps you could manipulate time to a greater extent now, slow it down and speed it up, not to the extent of a time bubble but still enough to give an edge, in those delicate, complex hand gestures as Crexia's fingers danced through the sigils you saw idea for how to not just observe time, but start to affect it. Peraps it was Wrinkle's visit, or your own studies or the frequent visits from your future self...or all of them, but you think you know how to perform more advanced magick within what he Traditions call the Sphere of Time.
He tilted his head a little, "Hum, I need more Foci... OH! Ma'am, would you pardon me, I need to call someone, it almost got away from me again..."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Helena.
"That is...terrifying. What can I do to help? No one threatens my baby brother and gets away with it."
He smiled wryly and replied, 'Maintain order and decorum. Between Wrinkle's warning, and Master Steelhaven and Lady Crexia's knowledge of Chronomancy, we're probably going to manage to find a solution, but we can't let everything else break down around us while we do.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:12 am

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Quite so."

"Well you know best on how to care for your apprentice so I will not comment more on that Mr Wainwright. Which remind me I should check up on my student before she go to bed."
Crexia said with a nod.

He frowned, "Bold enough that Old Man Wrinkle decided to come warn us in person... and even bring gifts that will reduce the bite of Consensus against our Chronomancy toward stopping the Nephandus. It is... limited in application, of course, and not to be used frivolously, but should there be any left after the Chronomancer is dealt with, we're allowed to use them for other workings. Responsibly."

"That is certinly a grand gift."
Crexia said.
"And it will make stopping that Chronomancer's shenanigans allot easier, but make no mistake we must stop him and if we fail it will spell disaster, these Nephandi are really getting on my last nerve."
The lich lady grumbled.

He tilted his head a little, "Hum, I need more Foci... OH! Ma'am, would you pardon me, I need to call someone, it almost got away from me again..."

"Certainly Mr Wainwright, do you want me to keep an eye on your apprentice while you make the call?"
The old Hermetic offered.

He smiled wryly and replied, 'Maintain order and decorum. Between Wrinkle's warning, and Master Steelhaven and Lady Crexia's knowledge of Chronomancy, we're probably going to manage to find a solution, but we can't let everything else break down around us while we do.'

You got a reply back which said.
"I will do my best, everyone is a little spooked but I am sure I can manage to keep everyone focused on the upcoming fight."

Adley then got a message from Helena which said.
"I heard what is going on. I am here for you baby brother."

[Kyle's Room]

"Can you do any basic stuff? Like chill a drink or something like that?"

"Yes I am beginning to learn the basic stuff both changing the temperature of something up or down, taking heat and turn it into a small breeze and other such things but it do not always work and I do not have a complete grasp of it yet."
Stephen replied.
"But I am starting to be able to do more than sensory magick."

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:01 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"Well you know best on how to care for your apprentice so I will not comment more on that Mr Wainwright. Which remind me I should check up on my student before she go to bed."
Crexia said with a nod.
Colin nodded, "Probably a good idea."

Anja wrote:"That is certinly a grand gift."
Crexia said.
"And it will make stopping that Chronomancer's shenanigans allot easier, but make no mistake we must stop him and if we fail it will spell disaster, these Nephandi are really getting on my last nerve."
The lich lady grumbled.
He smiled wryly, "I offered Wrinkle to pack the Chronomancer up with a nice bow and ship it to him, instead of having the man face our justice, but he was less concerned with the retributive aspects of it."

Anja wrote:"Certainly Mr Wainwright, do you want me to keep an eye on your apprentice while you make the call?"
The old Hermetic offered.
He nodded, "if you please."

He quickly searched through his phone for Aldis Ameli's number and called it, hoping the good man would answer.

((OOC: Crexia's getting us mixed up, now? Not good...))

Last edited by Warpmind on Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:23 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Probably a good idea."

"I can just co locate and have a talk with the girl."
Crexia said with a nod.

He smiled wryly, "I offered Wrinkle to pack the Chronomancer up with a nice bow and ship it to him, instead of having the man face our justice, but he was less concerned with the retributive aspects of it."

"That makes sense Wrinkle as a Paradox spirit is more concerned with stopping the degradation of the timeline than punishing the guilty, encounters with him have always painted him as more concerned with stopping the infraction than with punishing the guilty."
The Tytalus maga replied.

He nodded, "if you please."

"Certainly Mr Wainwright."
Crexia said with a nod as she settled down to watch over Anna.

He quickly searched through his phone for Aldis Ameli's number and called it, hoping the good man would answer.

You called Mr Ameli's number and after a few rings the fay blooded vampire accepted the call and you heard his soft, melodious voice.
"Yes this is Ameli, how may I be of service?"
In the background you heard his raven cawing happily.

(OOC: Oooops, I will fix that, well at least it is not as bad as with our GM yesterday, at least Colin is in the same building and in the same campaign as the one he was misnamed as. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:57 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"That makes sense Wrinkle as a Paradox spirit is more concerned with stopping the degradation of the timeline than punishing the guilty, encounters with him have always painted him as more concerned with stopping the infraction than with punishing the guilty."
The Tytalus maga replied.
Colin nodded, "And tonight's visit can be added to that... A bit more proactive than usual, perhaps."

Anja wrote:You called Mr Ameli's number and after a few rings the fay blooded vampire accepted the call and you heard his soft, melodious voice.
"Yes this is Ameli, how may I be of service?"
In the background you heard his raven cawing happily.
He smiled, "Good evening, Mr. Ameli, this is Wainwright... I'm sorry to contact you on such short notice, but I would like to ask a favour, or offer an opportunity, whichever you prefer... Do you remember the people who attacked you a couple of months ago, forcing you to seek me out for your dagger? We're going to attack another group of them in their Labyrinth tonight. It would be a great boon to us if we had someone with your kind's particular talents for navigation to aid us in that..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:07 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "And tonight's visit can be added to that... A bit more proactive than usual, perhaps."

"Yes I am quite sure the tale will be told, with awe Mr Wainwright however that Wrinkle choose to be proactive in this concerns me, after all that means he expect a horrible outcome if the timeline is disrupted the way the Chronomancer wishes, it means the old man expect an outcome bad enough that it is worth it to break his own rules to warn us."
Crexia said with a frown.

He smiled, "Good evening, Mr. Ameli, this is Wainwright... I'm sorry to contact you on such short notice, but I would like to ask a favour, or offer an opportunity, whichever you prefer... Do you remember the people who attacked you a couple of months ago, forcing you to seek me out for your dagger? We're going to attack another group of them in their Labyrinth tonight. It would be a great boon to us if we had someone with your kind's particular talents for navigation to aid us in that..."

"Good evening Mr Wainwright, that is quite all right."
The vampire said.
"I see, these Nephandi are the ones who wanted to kill me and others of my kind to prevent my Clan's abilities from being used against them? I can see how I might be useful if they live in what you call a Labyrinth, be aware though that the gift my Clan get from our fay blood do not work out of doors but if this Labyrinth is indoors and preferably under ground then I will be able to guide you..."
You heard the man sush on his pet bird to get the raven to settle down when he got a bit to loud.
"Ah apologies Mr Wainwright my friend is a bit...exited today."
The fay blooded vampire said.
"I am willing to help as these Nephandi sound to me to be infernalists of the worst sort, they are not the sort the group you know as the Sabbat want around, so it is my duty to help wipe them out...where should I meet you?"
The man agreed.
"And perhaps if I do this, you will be willing to do me a favor in return in the future?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next