Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

+2
Nicole Bouchard
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 30 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:25 pm

[Third Floor]

'Like shit. But not important. Remember the folk who were going missing? Did any of them come from 'round your ways?'

"Well I do hope you remember to take care of yourself Nicole."
Your uncle said then he sigh.
"I went to ground so I am fine and I told everyone else we are related to that they had to be careful as well, as far as I know everyone is fine, but your cousin Josie said she saw this blue van follow her when she was out shopping so she quickly dodged into a store and called a cab to take her home from there."

[Master Steelhaven's Rooms]

On arriving at the man's door, Nicole paused for a moment and then knocked...

The Deacon Primus opened the door to let you in.
"Ah Miss Bochard we have been waiting for you did all go well with the mission?"
The old Guernicus had a kind voice as he let you into his apartment which was full of old furniture and shelves full of books, it smelled of old books, dust, cakes and tea.
"Would you like a cup of tea or a cookie child?"
The old mage asked as he returned to his seat, you noticed that Ryan Darehill was there and after a moment you also noticed Jon. Your Virtual Adept Cabalmate gave you a wave of his hand.
"Hey Nicole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47 - Page 30 Empty Re: A Timely Rescue, The Green Marble Altar and Battle Plans IC Thread 47

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:54 pm

[Third Floor]

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... fishing in a wider pool than I'd have thought.' Nicole replied, a little surprised. 'But no matter; they're gone and ain't coming back.'

[Steelhaven's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'Er... yes, the mission was a success. At least the first part of it.' Nicole replied, showing an uncharacteristic hesitation and caution on entering.

Anja's Post:

'Erm... no thank you sir.' she'll reply after giving them a nod of recognition, almost standing to attention, perhaps rather aware that she was still armed and rather bloodstained.

[Has all the other PC's left the room, then? Plus, has Nicole even met him before?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:14 pm

[Third Floor]

'Hmm... fishing in a wider pool than I'd have thought.' Nicole replied, a little surprised. 'But no matter; they're gone and ain't coming back.'

"So our family should be safe then?"
The man asked.
"Well that is a relief, I assume the reason why the ones hunting us are not coming back is part of the reason why you said you was feeling like shit, but I am not going to dig to much about that."
He said but he did sound curious.

[Steelhaven's Apartment]

'Er... yes, the mission was a success. At least the first part of it.' Nicole replied, showing an uncharacteristic hesitation and caution on entering.

"Good to hear, I assume Jeffry will be back with an rapport about it soon."
The elderly mage commented as he led you into his tidy but rather over stuffed apartment, it was full of mementos from a long life.

'Erm... no thank you sir.' she'll reply after giving them a nod of recognition, almost standing to attention, perhaps rather aware that she was still armed and rather bloodstained.

"Your friends should be back shortly, they went to check on a few things while waiting for your return Miss Bouchard."
George said as he filled his own tea up when you said you did not want any and sipped it.
"So have you been informed about what is going on here?"
He asked as he regarded you with his kind, gray blue eyes.

(OOC: Yes they went to attend to a few matters, aka doing some small side quests while waiting for your character to return, they are on their way back up to the Primus room now.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:39 pm

(OOC: Well we are again at 30 pages so it is time for a short summary and a new IC thread. I do apologize that this summary will be a bit short I am having a bit of a hormone issue today and is not feeling well, I hope I do not forget to much that is important.

Nicole and the rest of the hospital run team finish up, they find the missing kinfolk including Karin but they are in terrible condition as they ahve been experimented upon. Among the wounded Nicole find a Ratkin changer named Tetanus who agree to help out. Helga find her brother. Inside of Jace's lab the group find the needed gas, several unfinished clones in tanks and a pregnant werewolf lady who after some discussion agree to come back to Steelhaven with the mages. The altar with a portal to the Labyrinth are also found. Nicole is sent back with the wounded to Steelhaven to deal with her time trouble, she sends Alicia to pick up one of the kinfolk kids to care for Karin who is badly traumatized, then she head to George's room.

Tane leave his house together with Alessa and Paula and they head towards Steelhaven in Alessa's car.

Colin have a conversation with Crexia, then he greets Mr Ameli who have come with his goblin servant Cromwell to help out with the Labyrinth. Ameli comments that it is strange his goblin usually look like a gray alien but now he look like the classical fantasy goblin, this mean someone with a strong imagination is nearby, Colin promise to introduce him to Serge. Colin cast a spell to give a bit of bad luck to the Chronomancer who is going after Adley and Nicole and Anna try to slow down his casting.

Serge speak with Kyle and Stephen for a while then he is asked to help out with the time shenanigans and he go to get help for his Cabalmatesa and he recruit Master O'Conner and Ryan. Serge takes part in a conversation between himself, Adley, Colin, Masters Steelhaven, O'Conner and Nassa, along with Ryan and Jon, after they have figured out where the assassin is, a man had incredible bad luck so they find him, a plan in made to send Mara and Amadeus back in time physically to try to take the assassin out before he can harm Adley and Nicole and also to send Adley and Nicole's minds back in time to their old selves..

After this the group have to wait for Nicole to get back from the hospital run. Colin go to check on Anna and he also introduce Serge to Mr Ameli and the two hit it off, Colin also recruit the Cult of Mercury Paradigm Cultist Vanja to help out with the time travel ritual.

Adley are told that Thomas is not feeling well so he get the boy to the infirmary, he also find out that some built in homing beacon have activated in Thomas and Cava, Adley gets Master Amadeus help to sort the matter out and protect the two young mages. Cava and Thomas find out they are siblings of a sort.

Everyone gets 2 exp for this thread.

Good gaming everyone. Here is the link to the next IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t236-the-sad-chronomancer-useful-cats-and-a-old-exemplar-ic-thread-48 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30