Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posts for Tane:

5 posters

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Posts for Tane: - Page 11 Empty Re: Posts for Tane:

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Tane:

Friday:

I help people. Nobody has problems with that, and even knowing them, i'd do the same, so WHy bother? If you want you can present them to her, though. he answered henrietta

"Tane...with that attitude you are going to get yourself hurt..."
Henrietta said in a concerned tone of voice.
"There is a mage living in a Chantry near here who got Branded, as in they pulled his Avatar out of his soul and marked it like you would a cow...his crime? He defended the rights of women in the Sons of Ether and insulted someone more powerful than him, all over the Traditions there are magi who have been flogged, tortured, branded both physically and spiritually, sent on near suicide missions, had most of their belongings confiscated, had their familiars executed, or been sold into indentured servitude for relatively minor crimes...this society we are a part of are old, stagnant and brutal my new friend, and I would not like to see you accidentally make a mistake and being hauled off to face a Tribunal."
The hedge wizard muttered and sigh.
"All the supernatural societies have hard laws and ours are no different Tane. Now as for explaining the laws to Lily that is a major undertaking since we have the Protocols, additions to the Protocols, interpretations of them, common practice, Precedence, individual Tradition laws and Codes and how they work with the laws of other Traditions' laws, precedence and Chantry rules, I am willing to help out but there is a limit to how much time I can take of my own duties and studies to train another, so this will have to be the responsibility of her own mentor...however you should learn those laws Tane, you really should, that you are a healer will not protect you, so is little Beatrice Alexander it protected her shit."

Not only defense, but pooling resourses, learning and companionship, also. You know and understand what it is to know more than the normal people and be alone. It's good to have people that understand you, even if you only can argue with them.

"Yeah that makes sense, I would have loved to have friends who could also see spirits those years where everyone thought I was just nuts."
Lily said and shook her head.
"I love talking with others who actually believe me and the experiences I have."

Saturday:

House of the strange sounds bad... Ruau, what you think? he asked the spirit of the house

"You gave me a name...I am this house."
The spirit said from the walls, and that seamed to be all he had to add to that. As you sit there and Alessa have just handed you the first aid kit your phone rings.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:58 am

Tane:

Friday:

If he was a true man, even if he knew the risk, he would have done it. I would do it. Just because it is dangerous you think anyone has the right to allow atrocities to be commited in the name of political status quo? that's fear, and fear leads only to the dark and pain. Tane answered a little frustrated

"I am not saying I agree with all the laws Tane, however I would prefer to know what I am doing if I decide not to follow one and what I am risking by doing so, plus there are many laws that are not bad in themselves, but that one might accidentally break anyway since they are not obvious, knowing the laws of a society you are a member of is the only responsible thing to do."
Henrietta said and sigh.

I know they can do a lot of fdamage to most of my eternal soul... but knowing the risks, i would still have done something to protect Beatrice, for example.

"I doubt they would have harmed your Avatar, Branded it perhaps but harmed it no, but killed you, most likely and then Beatrice would have had to bare the grief of that as well right now."
Henrietta said and shook her head.

That's not an excuse. He said with a hard face But i'd learn them, sometime. Just for you. Tane said with a little smile. Maybe you can enlighten us with the moooooost basic ones

"Thank you."
Henrietta said and smiled.
"Well the most basic ones would be the Protocols, eight rules all magi are expected to live by. Respect those of greater knowledge, this means you have to show respect and deference to those who are higher ranked than yourself, a tutor's dept must be repaid, this means that when someone teach you magick you owe them, always, and I can not stress this enough, always negotiate the price in advance. A mage's word is his honor, never break a sworn vow, this one should be obvious, do not break your word, simple as that. The will of an Oracle must always be obeyed, yeah of you find one do what he says...if they even exist. Betray not your Chantry nor Cabal, well this one to should be rather obvious. Conspire not with the enemies of the Ascension, this is a tricky one since none can agree on what it means, to some it means any contact with a member of another faction, to others only contact that put the Traditions in harm and it is often used to get you if someone in power want you punished, oh so you have a Technocrat contact that you are somewhat friendly with, got you. It is a law that needs to be properly defined."
The hedge wizard sigh then she continue.
"Protect the sleepers they are ignorant of what they do. This simply means do not be a dick to sleepers, other supernaturals and those such as myself are not protected by this though since we are not technically sleepers so some mages take full advantage of that to be as much dicks as they can to us. And finally you have the Law of Shade that says, be subtle in your arts lest the sleepers know you for what you are. This simply means do not go around letting everyone know about magick."
The Hollow One smiles.
"And that are the eight basic laws of the Traditions."

Saturday:

Jajaja ok, not a lot of input. But was the spirit of a house say something about anything other than roofs and walls?

Coawa glance at you.
"Speaking with the spirit of the house again Tane?"
He asked, and no it did not seam like the Umbrood had much to say about anything but the walls and roof, it was caring, but it was the house the scope of it's understanding was limited.
"Your phone do appear to be ringing Tane."
Alessa reminded you.
"Oh and should you tend to Paulina was it? Or should I?"
She asked and nodded towards the slowly eating Rokea girl.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:06 am

Tane:

Friday:

Simple and horrible enough. Tane concluded.

Henrietta nodded.
"And that is just the tip of the iceberg, but like I said it is the basics."

Saturday:

Take care of her, sorry. Tane went a couple of paces away and took the call. Hello?

"I will patch her up."
Alessa said and smiles before she took the first aid kit and walked over to Paulina.
"So would you like to lay down for this?"
She asked. Paulina shook her head.
"Food."
She replied and Alessa sigh and knelt down to tend to the Rokea's side while she was sitting by the table.
"Food indeed, well I guess it is for the best, as long as your mouth is busy eating you will not be biting me if this hurts."
She joked as she got to work.

You hear Cita's voice over the phone.
"Tane? It is Cita Telar, I am sorry to bother you but are you on the docks? There have been an accident of some kind with one of the members of Chantry Riverside, if you are not busy could you check what have happened for me, and how seriously injured the Dreamspeaker in question is so I can determine if I have to go to her and help her or if it is safe to bring her to Steelhaven so I do not have to leave my apprentices?"
She asked sounding somewhat stressed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:12 am

Tane:

Friday:

More questions, Lily?

The girl shook her head.
"No not right now at least."

Saturday:

Riverside you say? Hmn... What do you know of them? I have here a little wounded Rokea that has been hurted by a tainted being, with silver. We're patching her up, but the thing killed many spirits that procteted her. If they have something to do with this.... Another dreamspeaker-... an angry dreamspeacker can be dangerous for a bunch of spirits, but not so much of a Rokea, although the silver can level things up...
All in all, she could have been

"What is a Rokea?"
Cita asked then she explained.
"Riverside is a Chantry in the city all I know is that they keep out of the politics of the city. Hum...where was these spirits killed? No I do not think the wounded woman hurt them, from what it sounds like her Avatar was hit by a splinter of a shattered spirit as she tried to get back into physical reality from the Umbra, that can happen, I have treated a few injuries like that and they are usually minor. If this happened where the spirits you spoke of was killed though that might be a place to start looking for this, as you say tainted being, as we can not have something that kills spirits running around Boston."
The Viritual Adept said firmly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Friday:

Ok then... for now keep comming, read the material, call me and experiment with your powers within the boundaries of the chantry. Try not to stay too long at the streets and always in crowded places so that the sleepers protect you from the Nephandi, since it has looked for young apprentices lately, more with our escenses.
You could also move here if you asked Master Narim, but you know you can go look for him.

"The problem with moving here is that I am sixteen so I am legally a minor, and I do not think my mom would let me move out just yet. I will follow the rest of your advice though and be careful and I would love to come back here to visit and talk with all you guys."
Lily said and smiles then she added to Henrietta.
"Thank you."
The Hollow One just nodded.
"No problem kid, no problem."
Lily looks at you.
"So I should just walk around a bit and talk with people and train with my magick then?"
She asked.

Saturday:

Rokeas are the wereshark. My friend Coawa and this new girl, Paulina.

"Ah yes, I was told you had a wereshark friend, I did not even know they exist, I have heard of werewolves but not weresharks."
Cita said sounding somewhat surprised.

In any case, i'll tend to my wounded and ask Coawa to search this Qyrly beast. THeir smell is keeper than any thing i know of, and they can track them. When they're at it, i'll thend my traditionmate. You go to sleep.

"Very well, find out how bad her injuries are and call me if you need help with her."
Cita said then she added.
"And I have no idea what a Gyrl beast is but if you think there will be any trouble you better notify Jeffry Morgan as well."
She advised.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:47 am

Tane:

Friday:

Yes actually, until you get a mentor. You can look around and maybe join some groups? THere is a knife group that trains around, maybe a meditation group... i bet you can et a lot of support there.

"I am not so sure I would be good at fighting with knives...meditation though, that might be a good idea."
Lily said and smiles.
"If you could introduce me to some of the groups you talk about Tane?"

Saturday:

Well, i got 2 and a werespider here.

"Werespiders I have heard about but never met one...it seams our world is quite diverse Mr Karyak...quite diverse indeed."
Cita said sounded amused.

Qyrl is what you can call caos, and a caos beast is somewhat like a demon or a nephandus. Tell him i've got a fomorian or something like that lurking around. I'll see the mage in a moment.

"I see, another name for our enemies...very well ten, please keep me updated."
Cita said.
"I will text you directions to Riverside."
She added before she hung up. Soon you got a sms with the address the unfortunate Dreamspeaker where living in.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:31 am

Tane

Friday:

Hmn.. No, sorry I know no group of meditation, although i'm sure there is some. Maybe you can ask around? IN the Lounge there's a board, maybe you could ask there if there's someone that can help you?

"I will go to the lounge and see what I can find then."
Lily said and stood.
"Thank you Tane...and you to Henrietta."
She said before she left the room to go and explore the Chantry. Henrietta smiles to you.
"She will be a fine mage one day...if she finds the right mentor."
She commented.

Saturday:

Ok, Paulina, you felling better? How's her wound?

"Yes...not hungry anymore."
Paulina said between big mouthfuls of fish.
"It is a silver burn, but not infected it will heal in time...but she should go into the ocean and her natural form to heal it faster."
Allessa said as she stood after bandaging up the wound.
"Either way she will be fine, one just take longer than the other...bloody metal vulnerabilities."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:52 am

Friday:

"Our situation at the moment are not a good one Tane, but it is what it is, all we can do is try to fight for a better future."
Henrietta said after Lily had left her apartment.
"It is better the young Awaken than for magick truly to vanish is it not, even if her life will be filled with danger, there is also wonder..."
She said and sigh.

Saturday:

"A person...yes I went to the surface to follow the Qyrl spawn and there where two humans in a boat, one of them slashed me..."
Paulina said as she continued eating.
"Humans do not taste good, and what is a mage?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:56 am

Friday:

Henrietta sigh and shook her head.
"Just being a warrior will change little, if change is what you want, you will first need to know the system you are trying to alter, and then try to change it from within, anything else will be fruitless."
She advised.

Saturday:

"Mages are humans who can see spirits? Good...spirits are good I like spirits."
Paulina said as she continued to show pieces of fried fish into her mouth slowly.
"There where two humans in the boat, they had arms and legs and pink skin and hair, they did not look tasty, my kind never eat humans...there are far to little fat on them...it is not worth the effort."
She said and Coawa nodded to that as if he completely agreed.
"One of the humans...had silver...it hurt...I tried to swim after them...but was not...fast enough."
She explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 03, 2016 5:19 am

Friday:

"Yes today we need warriors to deal with this damned Nephandi infestation."
Henrietta agreed.
"But yes the time will come for politics as well, for trying to change the system and clean our own house, for now let us make sure we actually have a house to clean."

Saturday:

Paulina nodded.
"Mages are humans with the gifts of the spirits?"
She asked then she continued.
"No...there where two of them...both male...they where large for humans I think...but I have not seen many...their boat was green and it was fast."
She said trying to explain things she had very little reference for understanding.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 03, 2016 4:54 pm

Friday:

Heroes tend to be heard over the crowd. Let's hope it helps. Said Tane Where do you stand in all this mass? are you doing something or you're waiting to be summoned?

"Yes heroes do tend to be heard, if they can raise their voices when everyone can still remember their heroics, so yes it might help."
Henrietta said then she nodded.
"Right now I am more or less on stand by, but since we have three prisoners I have been helping out with guard duty and if the Chantry gets attacked I will fight, and once we find the Fallen then to I will fight."
She said.

Saturday:

Mages can bend the world to their will... that's the best way to explain. he said, but really he had to have a long chat with her about it.

"Bending the world to your will that...sounds complicated...but very practical."
Paulina said as she ate another piece of fish.
"It must be an...interesting thing to be able to do."

Ok then, i'll get going. There's an injured mage nearby for what a teacher told me. I'll go to tend to his wounds, and we'll see if he know anything of your attack.

"You are an healer then...you help those who are hurt."
Paulina said as she chewed.
"Yes talk...talk with wounded mage...now I am full and I will sleep..."
She announced and simply said down on the floor and curled up, she was used to sleeping where she was, there where no special place to do that in the ocean. Alessa is about to protest then she sigh.
"I will get her a blanket then...go take care of your own kind Tane, I will take care of the Rokea girl...let us see if Coawa and me can get her back into the sea where she can heal."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 03, 2016 10:41 pm

Tane:

Friday:

"The same as I had before Tane, I study, when need be I negotiate with other Awakened beings on behalf of the Chantry, perhaps I have even come to the point where I would like to take an apprentice, I have no other plans than to continue with my life."
The hedge wizard said and shrugged.

Saturday:

"People want to kill you...because you are a mage?"
Paulina asked in a sleepy voice.
"Do they want to eat you?...Are you tasty?...humans do not...taste good...not worth it to chase."
She declared.

Alessa nodded.
"Do not worry Tane I will have thing well in hand here. I remember the confusion after my first change, when I had to go from the simplicity of just being a spider, to also getting human emotions and needs, I can empathize with the Rokea girl, I will care for her take care of your own."
The werespider assured you. Coawa glanced at Tane then added.
"I will teach her what she need to know brother, you leave her in good hands, now go but be careful."
He said and gave a toothy grin.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 04, 2016 6:42 am

Tane:

Friday:

I understand. Sid Tane pondering on who he could trust. it was getting more and more dangerous and Tane thought who he could trust... other than Coawa.

"Lie must go on after this crisis after all."
Henrietta said and sigh.
"If we survive it that it and the world do not end on Sunday."

I don't know if i want to mess in politics. BUt i wnat to make this thing stop. Nobody should go through that Bae had to go through and we may even get a method to help witterslaints.

"No, it is a terrible thing...luckily it was stopped, have you seen the two Mercere that Orphan Weinwright was sent to collect at the airport this morning, damn, the girl she...looking at her really make your blood run cold."
The hedge wizard said.
"Makes me almost glad not to be Awakened, I mean sure if I lost my magic that would suck...it would suck allot since it is what I do, it is such a big part of who I am but I would not end up like that. I mean seriously how do you Awakened manage to live with the knowledge that something like that can happen to you and not have nightmares?"
Henrietta asked.
"But yes the practice should be stopped the problem then though is...what do we do about the widderslaintes, not all of them are like Beatrice Alexander...most are monsters, and killing them just means they come back in a new incarnation."

Saturday:

Let's say not. Just rest now. He said with a smile. It was like a naked deadly little kid.

Paulina gave you a big smile and curled up and fell asleep.

Awww now you look like two proud parents. OK, take care of her and if anything happens, just call.

"Yeah that would be the day..."
Alessa said and rolled her eyes.
"However both Coawa and I where born as something other than human, we get what this girl is going through, how hard it can be to suddenly be so different...we will help her."
The Ananasi said. Coawa nodded.
"I will call you if there is any problems, but I do not think there will be, I will let Paulina sleep and then take her to the ocean and present her to the slew, teach her how to be Rokea since the spirits that where supposed to do that job are gone."
He declared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 04, 2016 10:24 pm

Friday:

"I did not know the shapechangers even generally knew about a mage's Avatars, how can they cleanse them?"
Henrietta asked and raised and eyebrow.
"If something like that world work then that might be a good solution, still changing an old system is never easy, hell the Traditions still practice slavery, they are not exactly progressive, but yes trying is a good idea."
The hedge wizard said.

Saturday:

"Take care Tane."
Alessa said as you left and Coawa gave you a nod and a smile.

Cita had sent you a message with the address to Chantry Riverside. Getting there you find an old mansion, it is located not to far from the docks, near the banks of the Charles River, a well kept garden surrounded the old building. A elderly black woman sat having tea on an bench on the house's porch and she stood as you approached.
"Good afternoon young man."
The elderly woman said, she had snow white hair in a orderly bun and wore a yellow dress with a flower pattern and large, yellow framed glasses, she looked to be about eighty years old.
"We where told a young man matching your description would come our way, that Miss Telar sent you, is this man you?"
She asked as she looked at you over her fine porcelain teacup, apparently she was the welcoming committee and had been waiting for your arrival.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 am

Tane:

Friday:

They don't, but they know our soul. They can clean everything we are. We belive the avatars to be something different from our very souls, but the facts just say the contrary.

"I am not so sure Tane. We know of a few instances where mages have died and become ghosts, and yet their Avatars have gone through the Well and become reborn. It is more likely that an Avatar is a part of the soul, but not the soul itself. Then again no one really know what they are so you may be right, however I doubt mage society will let werewolves mess with their Avatars, right or not that is not likely to happen."
Henrietta said and sigh.

In any case, regardless my idea of Ascention, if that is so, they might be able to cleanse avatars before we execute Nephandi. he said with a little exitement.
We got much to do. But we do it, or no one does it.

"It is an interesting prospect and far more humane, and might decrease the risk to our members as right now the Nephandi will do anything not to be caught alive, and that is reasonable they know what happens if they get caught. That being said, convincing the Council of Nine might not be that easy."
The hedge wizard said and frowned.

Saturday:

Good day to you, Whakaaro Kuia. I'm Tane Karyak, apprentice to Master Telar. I suppose i'm the doctor you were waiting. Tane said with a broad gently smile.

"Ah yes good...please come with me Kr Karyak."
The elderly woman said and smiled, she was surprisingly nimble for her age and weight as she stood and begun to lead you into the old building.
"Have you been told anything about our situation? One of our Deacons was returning from the outer planes when something stabbed into her Avatar, this off course do cause us all great concern."
She said as she walked.
"My name is Dorothy Haven, I am of the Cult of Ecstasy indeed well met, do you need anything now or do you want to see your patient right away?"
The old woman asked as she turned to look at Tane through her large glasses.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 08, 2016 10:42 pm

Friday:

The Right thing to do, in my experiencie, it's never easy. Regardless, it's a posibility that MUST to be explored.

"I agree the question is how to get our leaders to agree to test it."
Henrietta said.
"If you want to do that Tane you have a long and hard road ahead of you, however I wish you the best of luck in it and if you need any help let me know."

We could eliminate the nephandi forever if we knew how to stop people from becomming witterslaints. he said firmly.

"Well at least we could deliver them a pretty bad blow, not to mention stop young kids from being born corrupted."
Henrietta said and nodded.
"But that is if idea of yours actually works."

Saturday:

I've been said that much, but i'd like to know a little more. THe pacient will tell me soon enough. he said calmly

"Very well I will take you to her."
The elderly woman said and lead you up a set of stairs and then stopped before a plain wood door.

It's a pleasure, Dorothy. Personally, i'd lie to ask you somethings about your chantry since i got a newly awakened looking for a Mentor, but that can wait. Let us see the wounded now and ease her pain.

"By all means Mr Karyak, come and see me once you have seen what you can do for our Deaconess, this might not be the most powerful or impressive Chantry in the Tribunal, but we are good people, I am sure this would be a good place for a young apprentice to be trained."
She said before she opened the door and let you into a cozy bedroom. The room was not large, there was a table and a few chairs by the window, a large bed, a small altar filled with the carved images of spirits, a dresser and a desk as well as a door leading into a bathroom. The room was decorated in strong colors in red and orange. In the bed lay a handsome woman that looked to be in her mid forties, her skin was so dark it had the color of raven feathers, and her short, curly hair had once been even darker but had now gotten streaks of silver. The woman wore a deep red top over a gray and black long skirt, around her neck was a large amber necklace and she wore gold hoops also with bits of amber around her neck, also around her neck there was what had to be a fetish of some sort, it was a raven's claw fitted with beads and pieces of ceramics, around her head the woman wore a red and yellow scarf that picked up the colors of her blouse and necklace, all in all she was quite a stylish lady, the woman now lay with her eyes closed, sweat beaded on her forehead and she whimpered in uneasy sleep, but her side stood a tall man in a blue tunic and black jeans that looked Nordic with blue eyes and dark blond hair, a little mustache and a well kept beard, he seamed to be keeping watching over the wounded woman.
"Let me introduce Deaconess Ebele Adeyemi she is of the Dreamspeakers, but I know you tend to not present yourself with the bani that other mages use."
Dorothea said and then then nodded towards the man.
"And this is Eidno Silje also of the Dreamspeakers."
She said and the man gave you a slight bow.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, are you the healer that Steelhaven sent? Can you help Ebele?"
He asked and he sounded quite worried.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Friday:

We spank them into submission He said with a broad, playful smile We'll get to manage. he said, more seriously.

"Now that I would like to see Tane, you spanking the Council of Nine...I think you need a bit of power to do so though, you know unless they like it. Or was it the Nephandi you where planning to spank."
Henrietta said and grinned.
"But yes we will have to see what the future brings.

There has to be a way, and that's pretty close.

The hedge wizard just nodded at that.

Saturday:

It's a pleasure to know more fellow shamans. Ok then, could you bring me a termometer and a tensiometer? Just to be safe, i want to do a quick medical revision before anything else. he said, putting his ear near her neck/mouth to see if she was breathing alright

"Yes it is always a pleasure indeed."
The Norse looking man said and smiled then he nodded.
"I will get a thermometer, there should be one in the medical cabinet in the bathroom, but a tensismeter? Is not that what you would use to measure the surface tension of water?"
He said looking rather puzzled about what exactly you would use such a device for in this situation.

The Deaconess' breath was a bit strained but even, she was probably in some pain, but she appeared to be otherwise in physically good health, she was sleeping though she opened her eyes when you leaned over her and appeared the be a bit startled at your presence.
"Ehm...hello?"
The shaman said.
"He is the spirit healer that Steelhaven sent my friend."
The Nordic man said and the Deaconess settled down.
"Ah I see, thank you for coming."
She muttered, she sounded rather tired and she groaned slightly in pain as she sat up and offered Tane her hand in greeting.
"Ebele Adeyemi, I am pleased to meet you young man."
She said with a thin smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 12, 2016 3:00 am

Tane:

Friday:

Henrietta giggled at that.
"Well now that would liven up Horizon, it might even amuse their Avatars, they have to be frustrated with the lot of stuffy old Archmages as well."

Saturday:

I want to take a reading on her arterial pressure, i thought that's what you call the thingy to read it. I want to know if her heart is stressed and how much. I wouldn't want to scare her and give her a heart attack, for example, and that'd give me a vision of her overall state.

"I do not think we have anything like that, I mean we are not a hospital. We have what you would normally find in a first aid kit and that is just about it. The Verbenas might have a nice selection of healing herbs and such, but advanced medical equipment we do not."
The Norse looking man said in a bit staccato, measured English.
"But she is a though old lady, I am sure she will be fine."

Tane gave a little nod. It was FAR better than Beatrice. COmpared to her, it was just a scratch, wich was good. When she tried to sit, he didn't let her, keeping her in bed with a finger on her shoulder. Please, you need to rest. I'm Tane, Dreamspeacker too. I'll tend your wounds, so please stay calmed. Tell me all you can about how you feel and what happened, but if you feel tired, simply keep sleeping.

The elder Dreamspeaker sigh but allowed herself to be pushed back into bed.
"I am glad to meet you Tane."
She said politely then she winced a bit.
"I am fine to talk. I had been out in the Umbra trying to calm some Umbrood allies of mine, the spirits of the city are restless, many of them are fleeing whatever the Nephandi are doing like forest animals fleeing a fire. I was going home and decided to re enter the world of flesh in the slums of Mattapan, I help out at a shelter there, and there is also several human spirits, ghosts if you will, that are lost that I have been trying to help. Suddenly as I entered the realm I felt this sharp, horrible pain, it seamed to come from nowhere and everywhere and I blacked out. I came to feeling dizzy and still in pain, I realized the pain was from the spirit that walk with me, ehm my Avatar, and I shall admit that I got scared. I called home and my Chantrymates came and brought me home."
The old shaman said then she closed her eyes for a moment, exhaling slowly.
"One of my fellow Dreamspeakers did an examination and found a shard of some sort stuck in the spirit that walks with me, it must have beet sitting at the Gauntlet and hit me as I passed through it."
The Deaconess explained.
"Can you get the thing out of me?"
She asked sounding a bit scared.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 12, 2016 4:01 am

Tane:

Friday:

"Well personal, exploration is one thing, but putting those old geezers and geezerettes in their place would be quite...satisfying regardless of personal preferences in the bedroom."
Henrietta said with a bit of a grin.
"I have...explored but perhaps that is a topic more suitable for discussion among those who know one another better."
She said and blushed, not that a blush was easy to see under all of that white powder she wore.

Saturday:

I know... no problem. We'll make do.

The blond man nodded he went to fetch the thermometer from the bathroom medical cabinet and returned and handed it to you.
"At least we have this."
He said.

Tane heard about the spirits and answered I know. Aparently, they're being used. Infected with some type of spiritual parasyte that puts them under control of the Nephandi. He assured, remembering the little plant spirit.

"Hum...I have not seen any infected spirits, but they are scared and they are running, which will not be good, reality itself can not function and will be cold and dead when the spirits of...well everything leave, hopefully once the Nephandi are deal with they can return."
The wounded shaman muttered, she seamed quite concerned about this.

From where did you enter the flesh realm? he asked, interested.

"The names I use for the various sections of the spirit world would matter little to anyone not of my people, but to use common terminology I had been all the way out by the Horizon and was coming back in through the Penumbra."
The Dreamspeaker muttered sounding tired and she winched again.

(OOC: No generally speaking no shards of anything would be doing that no.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 16, 2016 4:45 am

Tane:

Friday:

Hmn, well, internet is a beautyful place for things like that. He said pondering, and saw her flustering Awww no, please, don't think i'm asking you anything. I was just.. thinking out loud. But now you look cute he said with an amused smile. He had never had a girl to do... amything, so he didn't know how to react now. Curious and amusing for him, but not much adequate.

"Well be sure that whatever you want to see...or do not want to see, you can find it on the internet, but yes it can also be quite useful to learn."
Henrietta said though she was still blushing, and blushed even more at the comment that she was cute though she did give you a little smile as well.

Saturday:

I try to make a full control on her health. Let's make one thing at a time. First the nephandi, then we deal with our friends. I hear her and comment HMN.... that should not happen. You noticed nothing unusual on the other side as you went around? anomalies of any kind? beings, energies, nothing?

"No nothing, well other than the spirits leaving the area around Boston."
The old mage said then she sigh.
"I am worried though, when an Avatar is...destroyed it shatters and the splinters can embed themselves in the Avatars of others...or so I hear, I just hope it is not that...I hope no one have been harmed."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 17, 2016 6:44 am

Friday:

Henrietta gave you a bit of a smile, but her expression betrayed nothing of why she was flushed.
"Well ehm...in either case...have you had lunch Tane?"
She asked to change the subject.
"I could show you where the kitchen are."

Saturday:

"Yes, I do believe what hit me is a part of an Avatar Mr Karyak."
The Deaconess said in a serious tone of voice.
"But I do hope that I am wrong."
She added. The others in the room looked hesitant but when she nodded they did leave you alone with the middle aged woman, she looks at you and gave you a nervous smile.
"What method do you use, to see spirits Mr Karyak?"
She asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 18, 2016 5:12 am

Tane:

Friday:

Henrietta smiles and nods.
"I would love to meet your fera friends Tane, so yes I would like that, let us bring Lily and have lunch."
The hedge wizard agreed.
"My, my home cooking, that beats what I have in the fridge which is mostly things packed in plastic that you microwave, it is settled then, where should we go then? Your place?"

Saturday:

The old Dreamspeaker nodded.
"Very well Mr Karyak, I will sing with you."
She agreed though she was a bit nervous and she joined your song in a beautiful, steady voice. Slowly you begun to see something in the smoke, it took the shape of a very old man, his skin was as black as obsidian and his hair as white as snow, while a network of fine wrinkles criss crossed his skin. The man wore a simple robe and was leaning on a walking stick, his eyes where kind and wise though he did not look please to be looked at by anyone but his host.
"This place is not for you."
He said in a soft, gentle voice. You see that at his side was something that looked like a shard of dark, oily glass, sticking deep into the old man, hurting him, the glass looked twisted and wrong. The Deaconess smiled a little as she saw the old man but she gave the shard a concerned look.
"I see my Avatar in the form of my grandfather, a powerful old shaman. I know it is not him, he is with my ancestors, but it takes his shape, it have always been comforting."
She muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 19, 2016 4:43 am

Tane:

Friday:

"A grocery store it is then, there is one just around the corner."
Herietta said then she raised an eyebrow and asked.
"Who is Ruau?"
The hedge wizard got to her feet and fetched her black coat and a coffin purse.
"Let us find Lily."
She agreed.

After you look around for the young girl for a moment you find her in one of the hallways talking with a young man with pale hair wearing a tshirt with faded print about a metal band and washed out jeans. Lily smiles to you and the man nodded his head in your direction though he gave Henrietta a bit of a smile.

Saturday:

"Tane then, well then you must call me Ebele."
The Deaconess said and gave a weak smile before she winced.

The old shaman gave you a polite bow back but he was still skeptical about being seen by anyone but his own host, very skeptical.
"You are a healer young one?"
He said in a language you did not speak and yet you understood him.
"Yes this thorn do hinder me and it hurts the one I walk with."
He agreed though it was clear he did not yet know if he could trust you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Tane:

Friday:

Henrietta nodded.
"Ah you woke the spirit of your house up...well being full of people are what he was made for."
She said with a little smile.
"I can't wait to meet him though I can not see spirits as easily as you."

Lily looks at Tane and Henrietta then she nods.
"Yeah sure, I could eat."
She agreed.

Saturday:

"You have a healer's eyes young man."
The Avatar said as he leaned on his staff.

The soul nodded.
"You have my permission to examine it young one, all I feel from it are darkness and grief...so much grief."
He said sadly.

(OOC: Tane can see Avatars, make them visible in smoke but he can not touch them as he needs at least Spirit 4 to do that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 39  Next