Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

4 posters

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:22 am

"That expression gave you away."

Bergen got a worried look in his eyes when you said this though he was about to try to laugh it away but there was no time as you grabbed him.

Colin didn't hesitate to grab Ulv by the shirt and yanking him out of the doorway while drawing his gun and - in one smooth gesture - clocking him solidly just beneath the neck, applying his own body weight to drive the Cultist to the floor. "If you move, Mr. Bergen, if you so much as try to use magic, so help me God, I will shoot you. And I can promise you, it will not be fatal. What the hell did you do?"

Ulv Bergen was actually standing just outside of his apartment so grabbing him was not difficult, he was however not a easy man to get to the floor, while he was not very large he was well toned and strong and he did manage to put up some struggle, however he had bee caught completely off guard and giving the fact that Colin had a weapon and he did not you do manage to drive him to the floor.
"What the fuck!"
Was what Ulv Bergen begun saying then he realized you where serious in your threat that you would shoot him if he moved or resisted and his spread his arms in a sign of surrender though he did not reply to your question, he just stared into the worn carpet on the hallway floor and said nothing.

There was the sound of doors opening, you and Adley was not the only ones who had heard that scream.
"Oh shit!"
You hear Rosa Olsen say as she leaves her room and see you standing over Ulv Bergen with a gun.
"Rosa find the Chief now!"
You her Freddy said, the Virtual Adept had come out of your apartment, she looked confused and she held her phone firmly in one hand but from the look in her eyes she was backing you up and would ask questions later, she did however want Rosa out of harms way and giving the girl an order was an easier way to do that than to begin explaining things and the young newly Awakened girl did as she was told and ran towards the security office.
"What do you need me to do?"
Freddy said to you as you hear more doors opening and more Chantry members gasping at what they where seeing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Traitor, Conflicts and Foiling the Nephandi's Plans IC Thread 6

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:37 am

Colin kneeled on Ulv's back, one knee resting firmly between the shoulderblades, "Freddy, Chief Morgan is on the way; Bergen's done something to the Mercere guests upstairs, check on them, quick. Adley, how do the wards look?"

((OOC: Good thing Colin was present still; slightly higher chance of a live arrest after all, eh? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:53 am

Freddy nodded she did not protest but ran for the staircase and the third floor.

Bergen grunted as you pressed your knee into his back, he stayed still though, his Paradigm had always been slow, it required complicated rituals and rune carvings, trances and spirit communications, with you holding a gun on him it was unlikely he could do anything before you could react and shoot him.

Several other magi was now coming out of their rooms.
"What on Earth is going on Mr Wainwright`"
Hildegaard said, she stood there wearing an apron, flour on her hands and she had apparently been baking. Ryan came out of his room looking rather groggy, after keeping another time bubble going for the Chief he must be pretty jet lagged.
"What was that scream?"
He asked. Adjan came out of his door with one of his daggers in hand, he glanced at you and Bergen then came to the conclusion that while he did not know you well, he trusted your judgment more than Ulv Bergen's and that there was probably a reason why you was holding him at gunpoint.
"Ryan get everyone back in their rooms until we know what is going on, Miss Gottschalk with me if you please, we should check out that scream."
The Euthanatos said and Hildegard nodded, she turned to tell her apprentice to stay inside then went with the death magus.

(OOC: How exactly did Colin know it was the Mercere guest that screamed? I will allow it though since Colin know Micah's voice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:03 pm

((OOC: Educated guess - the Mercere were the only ones Colin could think of on the third floor that Ulv would be liable to do something against; anyone else residing there are Chantry members, and probably full Magi. Very crude - and potentially slightly erroneous - process of elimination.))

Colin glanced briefly at Hildegard, Ryan and Adjan, "Chief's on his way - a simple arrest became a little more complicated. Sorry, Adley."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:10 pm

Adjan glanced over at Colin and nodded.
"Do you need any help here Mr Wainwright? If not I was thinking I and Miss Gottschalk would go and see if anyone needed help or was hurt upstairs."
The Euthanatos said but he did not stop moving for the stairs, someone had just screamed on the third floor, there was little time for conversation and the death mage assumed that Colin would call after him for help if he needed to and if not he would hurry to the third floor.

(OOC: Very well I will buy that.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:19 pm

Colin nodded, "We'll be fine; I suspect our Mercere guests upstairs have been abused just now - Mr. Bergen has shown a distinct lack of love for them, and he was waiting for that scream..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:26 pm

"Damn it, those two Mercere have suffered more than enough."
Adjan said as he hurried down the hallway.
"I will see what can be done upstairs."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:19 pm

Suddenly as you stood there talking with Bergen there was a man's scream from one of the guest rooms on the third floor...You both notice that Ulv Bergen give a slight smile at that scream as if he had expecting it...

Adley had been looking rather intently at Bergen so the smile did not go unnoticed. The scream was cutting, coming from one of the rooms above him but he didn't know which one. Could it have been Raymond's parents? Someone else?

"What -DID YOU DO-" he said, his voice brokering no argument or bullshit, tinged with reverberation. There had been -something- he'd seen the look, he knew what was going on.

"That expression gave you away." Colin didn't hesitate to grab Ulv by the shirt and yanking him out of the doorway...
Ulv Bergen...was however not a easy man to get to the floor, while he was not very large he was well toned and strong and he did manage to put up some struggle, however he had bee caught completely off guard and giving the fact that Colin had a weapon and he did not you do manage to drive him to the floor. "What the fuck!

Before he could do anything else though, Colin had taken him down, struggling all the way...shit. Suddenly everyone was coming to see what the hell was going on. Rosa was first, being the closest and then Freddy, trying to help, doors opening all along the hall...

"What do you need me to do?" Freddy said to you as you hear more doors opening and more Chantry members gasping at what they where seeing.

Colin kneeled on Ulv's back, one knee resting firmly between the shoulderblades, "Freddy, Chief Morgan is on the way; Bergen's done something to the Mercere guests upstairs, check on them, quick. Adley, how do the wards look?"

"Be careful up there," he said, as they were not sure what was going on upstairs. If it was nothing...he wasn't sure how Colin knew it was the Mercere but there wasn't time to wonder about it. Knowing Colin, it could be a variety of things, he just hoped it all added up and that whatever it was, they could stop it. With a scowl, he began chanting, free hand dancing in the air, as he assessed the wards...

Colin glanced briefly at Hildegard, Ryan and Adjan, "Chief's on his way - a simple arrest became a little more complicated. Sorry, Adley."

He looked at Colin and then returned to what he was doing. There was no use apologizing now - he wasn't even sure what Colin was apologizing -for-. But as he examined the wards, he hoped that he could back up this action and that the Mercere were not harmed. What he wanted to do was go upstairs with the others and find out what the hell was going on, but he couldn't leave Colin with Bergen and if he was going to stand there, he might as well be useful. Where the hell was his pater...

//Arete: Prime scan: 8,8, 5,8 -- for scanning the wards, looking for signs of issues or recent magick that should not be there, etc

// that escalated quickly lol, oh man...

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:36 pm

"What -DID YOU DO-" he said, his voice brokering no argument or bullshit, tinged with reverberation. There had been -something- he'd seen the look, he knew what was going on.

Ulv Bergen was about to give a retort to Adley when Colin forced him to the ground and afterwards either he ignored the question or it was forgotten in the scuffle for the Cultist said nothing.

"Be careful up there," he said, as they were not sure what was going on upstairs. If it was nothing...he wasn't sure how Colin knew it was the Mercere but there wasn't time to wonder about it. Knowing Colin, it could be a variety of things, he just hoped it all added up and that whatever it was, they could stop it. With a scowl, he began chanting, free hand dancing in the air, as he assessed the wards...

"I will be, you to."
Freddy said as she headed for the staircase.

You cast your rotes to examine the wards on Bergen's door and find that indeed one of them would probably tell their caster that magick had been worked around the door, another would alert him if the door was opened by anyone other than himself, a third would cast a Prime bolt at however tried to open the door, quite possibly wounding them but it would not be fatal. Other than that there where nothing else on the door. There where some magick inside of the room, residues and energies floating, but nothing more than one would expect in the living quarters of a mage.

What he wanted to do was go upstairs with the others and find out what the hell was going on, but he couldn't leave Colin with Bergen and if he was going to stand there, he might as well be useful. Where the hell was his pater...

You did not have to wait very long before you see Jeffry Morgan come half running up the stairs towards you, the old mage noticed Colin holding Ulv Bergen at gunpoint and he said.
"I will assume that was necessarily Mr Wainwright, now both of you, what the hell is going on here?"
The old mage asked but he barely had the time to get the words out before you hear the sound of running from the third floor, as quite a few mages fled down the stairs in a speed that indicated panic, there was a wonder none of them slipped on the stairs, as the mass of fleeing mages reached the lading by the second floor you hear several of them shout.
"Island creature...it is one of the island creatures up there!"
You hear Adjan shout from upstairs.
"Everyone get down to the common room and no one panic, if there is only one of them it is not a huge danger but everyone get of this floor just to be sure!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:15 pm

Colin nodded to Morgan, "Mr. Bergen did something when we interrupted him. That scream was when whatever he did took effect, and he was anticipating it."
He frowned as the panicking Magi ran downstairs again, "Island creatures? What isl... oh, bloody hell, You summoned one of those Avatar eaters from Horizon? How the hell do we get rid of it?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:38 pm

Colin nodded to Morgan, "Mr. Bergen did something when we interrupted him. That scream was when whatever he did took effect, and he was anticipating it."

Jeffry Morgan's eyes narrowed.
"Are you sure Mr Bergen was responsible for whatever caused this commotion Mr Wainwright..."
The Security Chief begun he might not like Ulv Berben but he had to be fair in his judgments when dealing with the other magi at the Chantry, the rest of what Colin said and the shouts from the panicked magi fleeing the third floor stopped his questions though, there where a time for caution and there was a time to act.

He frowned as the panicking Magi ran downstairs again, "Island creatures? What isl... oh, bloody hell, You summoned one of those Avatar eaters from Horizon? How the hell do we get rid of it?"

"Mr Wainwright, knock Mr Bergen out, I will investigate whatever or not he had something to do with this later but right now on the pretty good chance that he did from what you are telling me, we do not have time to deal with him, if he is innocent I will have to apologize to him later, I will take full responsibility."
The old war mage said and he ignored Ulv Bergen who begun to protest.
"As for how to get rid of that thing...I have met few things that a combination of fire and spiritual forces can not kill, and if there is just one of them..."
Jeffry said then he said.
"Is there something I need to know right now if not then Adley you are coming with me up stairs, your job will be to get people off the third floor without anyone panicking and falling down the stairs and braking their necks...also one of these creatures are no threat to a healthy Avatar, not alone, a wounded one however, make sure Amadeus and Miss Alexander get to safety and check on our Mercere guests if there is time."
The old mage ordered then he turned to Colin.
"You secure Mr Bergen, if he gives you any trouble...use what force you deem necessary, hopefully I will have dealt with this creature by then but if not then find our Hedge Wizards and send them up to help, they are not in danger from this thing..."
The war mage was clearly angry but mostly he was alert, the situation had to be dealt with and it had to be dealt with now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:51 pm

There wasn't time to even half-form an answer before there was a veritable stampede coming down the stairs. Though he was confused about what the threat was at first, he still drew his weapon in anticipation of a fight.

"Mr Wainwright, knock Mr Bergen out, I will investigate whatever or not he had something to do with this later but right now on the pretty good chance that he did from what you are telling me, we do not have time to deal with him, if he is innocent I will have to apologize to him later, I will take full responsibility."

His eyes widened. An avatar-eater...the ones that had been fed Orphans...here in the -chantry.- How could -anyone- be so...no matter what they did, it seemed there was no good outcome. This had turned into an utter shitshow, one with very dangerous ramifications...but there wasn't time for that, there was a present threat upstairs and people needed to be protected.

Adley you are coming with me up stairs, your job will be to get people off the third floor without anyone panicking and falling down the stairs and braking their necks...also one of these creatures are no threat to a healthy Avatar, not alone, a wounded one however, make sure Amadeus and Miss Alexander get to safety and check on our Mercere guests if there is time."

"Yes sir." It was clear he wanted to get upstairs and deal with the threat before someone else got hurt.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:10 pm

Jeffry gave Colin one more glance as if to ask if he would be all right handling Bergen, he clearly did not like to leave the Orphan alone with the Cultist who may have put the Chantry in danger, but he was needed up stairs so he simply repeated.
"Control him with whatever means you deem necessary Mr Wainwright."
He said then he ran for the stairs. Ulv Bergen said nothing, he was getting just a little pale, it was clear that whatever it was he had intended to do had gotten badly out of hand.

Jeffry did not turn to see if his apprentice was following him, he assumed that he was as he ascended the stairs to the third floor, now and again stragglers who had not yet realized the danger sprinted past. In the hallway on the third floor there where chaos, in one corner Micah Gregario had collapsed as he had come face to face with one of the creatures that had...destroyed his Avatar years ago. The Mercere was staring at the thing now in utter horror, tears in his eyes. Susannah was pressed against a wall, a strange, low mewl was coming from her, she might not grasp what was going on but seeing her mentor in such a state had shook her badly enough to draw a reaction of terror from her. Adjan stood in the center of the hallway, dagger in hand, at his side was Hildegaard both magi was staring intently at a horror who was creeping out of the Mercere's room.

The creature was not that large, about the size of a medium dog, but it looked patched together by many different beings as if it had taken on qualities from the spirits it had consumed, it had a bulbous body and four thin legs and in the center of it's mass was a horrid maw with razor sharp teeth. The creature seamed to be only half real, it was spirit and flesh and existed on both the physical and spiritual planes.

Freddy was trying to help other magi out of their rooms but few listened to her advice to stay calm when they realized what that thing was, then they fled in utter panic.
"Get the Verbena to safety and check on the Mercere, I will deal with this thing."
Jeffry said, his eyes dark as his eyes fixed on the horror on the floor as he begun to chant, his hands moving into complex signs, he would not allow that monstrosity to continue living.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:24 pm

Colin grimaced and laid a couple of solid whacks across Bergen's neck until he was unconscious. "Very good, Sir - I suspect Bergen's apartment will show the necessary evidence under the rearranged furniture... Godspeed."

As Morgan and Adley raced up the stairs, Colin hauled Bergen up in a fireman's grip and carried him to the attic as quickly as he could, staying as clear of the third floor commotion as he could to get as quickly up to the Danbrocks as possible.

((OOC: "Any means deemed necessary" - I love that choice of words. Twisted Evil ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:33 pm

"What the fuck you can not just..."
Ulv Bergen begun then he grunted as you hit him once and was unconscious when you hit him a second time. Jeffry nodded to what you said about the Cultist's apartment but he did not have time to deal with it just about now.
"We will look at that later Mr Wainwright."
He said before he headed of with Adley.

You have to go up to the third floor to get to the stairs up to the attic, but luckily the stampede of frightened magi where already down at the first floor so you manage to haul Ulv Bergen up there without being run down, you do see the scene in the hallway though as you pass and you see that...creature on the floor. You do not have to enter the hallway to get to the staircase to a attic though and you get to the apartments up there without to much trouble.

Outside the Danbrocks apartment Dion gasp when she see you hauling her Cabalmate up from the third floor.
"Heavens Ulv, what have you done now."
The Chorister said and sigh.
"Please tell me he is not dead Mr Wainwright, he might be a class A bastard but he is my Cabalmate."
The pretty young Chorister said in a worried tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:39 pm

Colin grunted and - with surprising gentleness - placed Ulv in a chair, rather than dumping him on the floor. "He's alive, though he'll have a bit of a headache when he comes to. He's presently under arrest on assault charges, and under strong suspicion of summoning an Avatar-eating monstrosity into the Chantry. A monster which, at this moment, the Chief and a few others are trying to remove. I'm to restrain Mr. Bergen as I deem necessary, and I should like to ask Mr. Danbrock for some assistance with that - I understand he excels at countermagic."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:45 pm

"Assault charges...I guess there was only a matter of ti...what? An what eating....you...can not be serious Mr Wainwright!"
Dion said color draining from her face.
"There are things that eat...Avatars and one of them are here...at the Chantry and Ulv...I...how can that be?"
The Chorister asked fearfully and quite shocked.
"Well the Chief will be able to take care of it...we...we are not in danger here are we Mr Wainwright?"
Dion asked nervously.
"Ah yes...Mr Danbrock are excellent at countermagick or so I was told...yes that make sense to ask his help but...surely Ulv would not do something like this."
The young woman said, desperate to believe the best of her Cabalmate.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:08 pm

"Mr Wainwright, knock Mr Bergen out, I will investigate whatever or not he had something to do with this later but right now on the pretty good chance that he did from what you are telling me, we do not have time to deal with him, if he is innocent I will have to apologize to him later, I will take full responsibility.
Colin grimaced and laid a couple of solid whacks across Bergen's neck until he was unconscious. "Very good, Sir - I suspect Bergen's apartment will show the necessary evidence under the rearranged furniture... Godspeed."

Adley frowned. "This is technically still my arrest. With all due respect, the responsibility is mine." Unless the Chief commanded it otherwise, but he didn't argue the point; there was clear danger happening, there wasn't time, but damned if he was going to let things fall onto his shoulders. The chantry needed their chief of security a hell of a lot more than they needed him and they needed him in good standing.
"What the fuck you can not just..." Ulv Bergen begun then he grunted as you hit him once and was unconscious when you hit him a second time. Jeffry nodded to what you said about the Cultist's apartment but he did not have time to deal with it just about now. "We will look at that later Mr Wainwright." He said before he headed of with Adley.

As Adley saw people coming down from the third floor, he told them to go to the first floor, to try to proceed in a calm manner as they could. He was ahead of Colin and Bergen, just behind the Cheif and so he did not realise that his cabalmate was hauling up the unconscious man to the third floor with all that was going on. The creature was horrid, nothing short of an abomination but the utter fear that he saw on the Mercere's faces was somehow worse.

"Get the Verbena to safety and check on the Mercere, I will deal with this thing."
Jeffry said, his eyes dark as his eyes fixed on the horror on the floor as he begun to chant, his hands moving into complex signs, he would not allow that monstrosity to continue living.

"Yes sir!" He strode immediately to Beatrice's room and gave one warning knock, announcing his name as he opened it, keeping that damn thing in sight as best he could.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:25 pm

Adley frowned. "This is technically still my arrest. With all due respect, the responsibility is mine." Unless the Chief commanded it otherwise, but he didn't argue the point; there was clear danger happening, there wasn't time, but damned if he was going to let things fall onto his shoulders. The chantry needed their chief of security a hell of a lot more than they needed him and they needed him in good standing.

Jeffry hesitated for a moment, he wanted to protect his apprentice, but then he realized that if he did not allot him to take responsibility here he would be dishonoring the younger mage as a fellow member of the Order and he simply nodded.
"Very well."
He said before he continued to the third floor, though he did not like Adley getting into harms way, the young boy he had apprenticed was now a full member of the Order of Hermes and he was right, it was his arrest, he should take the responsibility...and Jeffry would accept that no matter how much he wanted to take the brunt of it if being more forceful with Bergen turned out to be the wrong choice.

As Adley saw people coming down from the third floor, he told them to go to the first floor, to try to proceed in a calm manner as they could. He was ahead of Colin and Bergen, just behind the Cheif and so he did not realise that his cabalmate was hauling up the unconscious man to the third floor with all that was going on. The creature was horrid, nothing short of an abomination but the utter fear that he saw on the Mercere's faces was somehow worse.

Most of those who where sprinting down the stairs did not listen to Adley's words their minds was filled with exactly one thing, there is a bloody thing that eats Avatars up there, let us get the hell away from it, at least Adley did not get run down and so far no one had tripped and hurt themselves but there where panic in the air.

Micah seamed to terrified to move as he watched the horror on the floor and Susannah was in some sort of state from her mentor's fear and none of the two Mercere seamed to see Adley and his mentor as they hurried down into the corridor, they saw only the abomination that Jeffry was now entering battle with. Micah was safe from the creature, it could no longer harm him, but the shock and memories of what had happened to him was clearly driving him down a dark path in his mind.

"Yes sir!" He strode immediately to Beatrice's room and gave one warning knock, announcing his name as he opened it, keeping that damn thing in sight as best he could.

You enter Beatrice's room, Amadeus was already on his feet lifting his apprentice out of the bed.
"Mr Roth Hicks, what is happening?"
He said as he lifted Beatrice into his arms, the younger Verbena though was terrified, with what had happened to her even small sounds scared her and all this running and screaming was upsetting her and she was sobbing and trying to twist out of her mentor's arms in panic to get away to, anywhere. In her pained, wounded condition the young Verbena just did not understand what was going on and she just wanted away.
"Beatrice calm down...no one is going to harm you...please calm down..."
Amadeus said in a worried tone of voice.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:34 pm

Colin nodded, "Dead serious. The Chief, Mr. Roth Hicks, and a couple of the other more senior Magi are on it right this moment; I'm getting Mr. Bergen out of the commotion for everyone's safety - his included. And as yet he's only a suspect of that summoning, there will be a proper inquiry on that matter once it's banished or destroyed. Rest assured, I'll not stand idly by and permit a lynch mob to overrule due process, however much I disagree with certain of his... opinions. Now, Mr. Danbrock, if you please?"
Colin, keeping an eye on Ulv still, rapped firmly on the door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:52 pm

Colin nodded, "Dead serious. The Chief, Mr. Roth Hicks, and a couple of the other more senior Magi are on it right this moment; I'm getting Mr. Bergen out of the commotion for everyone's safety - his included.

"I...but how can Ulv have done such a thing."
Dion said then she sigh.
"Taking him out of the commotion is probably wise though Mr Wainwright."
The young woman agreed.

And as yet he's only a suspect of that summoning, there will be a proper inquiry on that matter once it's banished or destroyed.

"I...understand."
Dion said she looked at Ulv and sigh.
"He have been acting strangely the last few days, I mean he have always been arrogant and elitist, but something have clearly been up, but something like this..."
The Chorister said and shook her head.
"If he really did summon such a thing, and I do not even know if he is powerful enough to do so, then...well I do not...I can not imagine it."
She muttered and looked very dismayed.

Rest assured, I'll not stand idly by and permit a lynch mob to overrule due process, however much I disagree with certain of his... opinions.

"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
Was all Dion had to say to that.

Now, Mr. Danbrock, if you please?"

"Ah forgive me, I am standing in your way, I am sorry."
The Chorister said and got out of the way so you could knock on the Danbrocks' door.

Colin, keeping an eye on Ulv still, rapped firmly on the door.

Marie Danbrock was the one who opened the door.
"Mr...ehm...Wainwright yes? Forgive me I am terrible with names. May I help you?"
The true believer said and she looked concerned, she was worried perhaps that something was wrong with her son, but then she saw the unconscious mage in the chair.
"Oh my, perhaps it is my husband you want to talk with Sir?"
Marie Danbrock asked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:29 pm

Colin nodded to Dion, "I agree, it does seem quite incredible. Nevertheless..."
He smiled thinly to Marie, "Yes, Mrs. Danbrock, I should like to request your husband's assistance in restraining this fellow, should he come to. And if you have some cord or thin rope available, as well, I would appreciate it."

((OOC: Yes, Colin is pissed at Ulv, and the evidence, if circumstantial, is highly damning, but like Hell if Colin's going to allow terminal shortcuts now. Ulv is his prisoner, and that means he's gotta protect the bastard. Now, first aid is generally Int + Medicine, right?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Jeffry hesitated for a moment, he wanted to protect his apprentice, but then he realized that if he did not allot him to take responsibility here he would be dishonoring the younger mage as a fellow member of the Order and he simply nodded. "Very well."

There wasn't anything else to say. At least this way the Chief would be kept out of direct repercussions and hopefully there was enough evidence to link Begen to what was going on. Again, there was not much time to think about it, just the knowledge of the conversation that Adley had previously had with Narim and Colin regarding things while his pater had slept. The chantry could not be without the security chief, especially not on something like this. And ultimately, it had happened while under his care - there was no contest in that. He did not belay the order that his pater had given but said to Colin, "Control him with only as much force as appropriate to the situation." They did not need any added charges piling up against them, if things became difficult.

It had better, or Adley was in a bad position. Even if the man -was- the culprit or somehow involved, proving it was another matter. But one that had to be taken care of once the threat was contained. "Is it a physical creature that can attack avatars but be attacked with regular weapons or is it a spirit, or one that is materialised?"

Most of those who where sprinting down the stairs did not listen to Adley's words their minds was filled with exactly one thing, there is a bloody thing that eats Avatars up there, let us get the hell away from it, at least Adley did not get run down and so far no one had tripped and hurt themselves but there where panic in the air.

"Everyone, calm down...proceed downstairs..." As people ran by him, he tried to make sure none of them started a domino effect, falling down the stairs. He could see that they weren't listening but he had to try anyway, as they made their way to the top.

You enter Beatrice's room, Amadeus was already on his feet lifting his apprentice out of the bed. "Mr Roth Hicks, what is happening?"

"There is a threat on this floor...all people are to go down to the first floor and remain there until it is dealt with. I will escort you both to safety. If you see something that looks like an unknown animal, keep away from it...come with me now."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:13 am

Colin:

Colin nodded to Dion, "I agree, it does seem quite incredible. Nevertheless..."

Dion sigh and nodded it was clear the young woman did not know what she should think about this.

He smiled thinly to Marie, "Yes, Mrs. Danbrock, I should like to request your husband's assistance in restraining this fellow, should he come to. And if you have some cord or thin rope available, as well, I would appreciate it."

"Ah I see...I will go and get my husband Mr Wainwright."
Marie said and she ducked back into the apartment and moments later her husband came out.
"So I hear you are having some problems with someone Mr Wainwright."
The hedge wizard said and he glanced at Ulv.
"Is this above board, I am willing to help but I do not want to get into trouble with you guys, not while you are keeping my son captive."
The man asked and gave you a doubtful look. Marie came back out she was holding the belts from the bathrobes she had found in the small apartment's bathroom.
"Will these do Mr Wainwright?"
She asked and held the belts out to you.

It had better, or Adley was in a bad position. Even if the man -was- the culprit or somehow involved, proving it was another matter. But one that had to be taken care of once the threat was contained. "Is it a physical creature that can attack avatars but be attacked with regular weapons or is it a spirit, or one that is materialised?"

"I have never encountered one before, but the way I understand it, then it is a physical creature of sorts, but it exist both in the physical world and in the Umbra."
The Chief said as he got in to position to attack the creature.
"And it do not go down easily, that I have been told. There is a reason why Horizon have not just wiped out these critters one and for all."

"Everyone, calm down...proceed downstairs..." As people ran by him, he tried to make sure none of them started a domino effect, falling down the stairs. He could see that they weren't listening but he had to try anyway, as they made their way to the top.

Again you where mostly ignored as people ran, Andrew stopped when you told him to and walked down more slowly most of the others just ran. The boy hesitates and looks back, he probably did not know what the creature was only that the others seamed afraid of it.
"Should I stay and try to get the Mercere to safety?"
The young scribe asked. Most of the others ignored the messengers since they knew they where in not in danger from the creature, and Awakened mage however was, Andrew had no idea what was going on thought but he added in a compassionate tone of voice.
"They look so scared, I could get them downstairs."

You see Cita move out of Tobias's apartment, helping the boy along, the Orphan looked weak and sick now he had deteriorated quickly. The Avatar eater however must have senses the poison in the young mage's Avatar for it hissed and drew away from him when it saw it, as if it was scared of him.
"Damn I had almost forgotten about that Orphan, Adley bring him down with the Verbena his Avatar to is weakened and would be in danger, though it do not seam like our friend here have much of an appetite for him."
Your mentor said, clearly angry at himself for forgetting about Tobias in his first assessment of who needed to get to safety first.

"There is a threat on this floor...all people are to go down to the first floor and remain there until it is dealt with. I will escort you both to safety. If you see something that looks like an unknown animal, keep away from it...come with me now."

Amadeus just nodded, he grabbed one of his daggers and somehow managed to balance both that and a crying, struggling Beatrice.
"We are right behind you Mr Roth Hicks."
The old mage said, usually he would not have tolerated being ordered around by the much younger mage and certainly not a young Flambeau, but the life of his apprentice was at stake and he assumed that it was the Chief who at set his apprentice to get the two of them to safety, and whatever else he thought about the old Hermetic the man was good at security, so Amadeus just followed behind you while he tried to calm Beatrice down.

(OOC: Yes it is generally int + medicine yes, sometime dex if you are doing things like sewing up a cut. But first aid is int plus medicine as far as I remember.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:20 am

She turned into quite a lot of spiders and went to the... Shelf. It's curious, i thought she'd turn into just one. Tane said, obviously he had wanted to ask that for a long while.

He went to the room and said Put your body up again, we have blood. That was the awkwardest sentence ever. He then went over the oven and started cooking some potatoes, eggs and more to mae a russian salad along the fished he had not decided how to prepare yet.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 30  Next