Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

5 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 5:52 pm

"You have called us as the mage who call himself Joakim said you would."
Allasor begun. "He have offered us precious gems to aid you, and we have agreed, we will answer your request."

"Yes, thank you for your assistance, friends. For now, we will go to find our friends and regroup. Then we go to the place where we will complete our tasks. There is likely to be danger so be prepared."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 24 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 6:04 pm

"We will go into the ground, and go to the place you have set, and do what you have asked."
One of the knights said.
"Danger is acceptable, we preserve, it is what we are."
His brother spoke, they likely had no concept of death, they only knew existence and non existence or perhaps being able to be what they where and being prevented from it.
"We will aid you, our ally say your cause is just."
Allasor said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 6:32 pm

He gave a nod to the elementals. "Very well. I am thankful for your help. When you are with the Earth, will we still be able to communicate? We may need to do so, if something happens that upsets the general plan. For now I would like us to stay together, before we go to the place," he clarified for them, so they would not go on without the rest of the team.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 6:45 pm

"We will hear your commands as long as you stand on stone or ground."
The white knight said.
"Within the confines of the deal we made with the mage who call himself Joakim we will obey."
His darker brother said.
"Very well we will stay in the earth near the group of manifested beings you are a part of."
Alessor agreed, he seamed to be the most talkative of the two.
"We can feel your presence, and the presence of the one from our realm that live in the spirit we can not touch inside of you."
He informed you.
"It is a a beacon of light, a guide, but shattered."
The dark knight spoke again.
"We will be close by."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 8:25 pm

Adley looked down at the rock on paper and then picked them up, folding the paper to dispose of since they were no longer necessary. Truth be told he might have just used his voice to call them but they were new to him and it was better to start off properly. But the rocks, he took those and held them out towards Allessor. "Would having these with me suffice to make contact with your Earth nature?"

"Very well we will stay in the earth near the group of manifested beings you are a part of."Alessor agreed, he seamed to be the most talkative of the two.

"For now, yes," he nodded. He knew that time could be a strange concept to them so he did not make it more complicated than it needed to be. "Once we enter the place it is made of a mixture, stone and man made."

"We can feel your presence, and the presence of the one from our realm that live in the spirit we can not touch inside of you." He informed you. "It is a a beacon of light, a guide, but shattered."

He gave a nod to that. A beacon, yes like on the path, he'd been that way also. A guide so he would not lose his way in the storm. "Yes, this one which is with us was harmed by the Nephandi, those like the ones that are hurting our allies and we are trying to stop now from further destruction. This spirit was a faithful friend to one I know well and protected a place. The Nephandi tried to destroy him and his being was shattered but some of his being and mine came together somehow. For now, I try to protect him and keep him with us until he can be stronger and grow again in your realm." Then he added, "We should go now to stop them and protect those in our care, things happen quickly on this plane."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Adley looked down at the rock on paper and then picked them up, folding the paper to dispose of since they were no longer necessary. Truth be told he might have just used his voice to call them but they were new to him and it was better to start off properly. But the rocks, he took those and held them out towards Allessor. "Would having these with me suffice to make contact with your Earth nature?"

Allessor looked at the stone and touched it then he nodded.
"If it touch a part of your incarnated body your...skin."
He said as if unsure what this alien thing to him was called.
"Yes then we can make contact, it is of the earth."

"For now, yes," he nodded. He knew that time could be a strange concept to them so he did not make it more complicated than it needed to be. "Once we enter the place it is made of a mixture, stone and man made."

"Stone is easier, man make things that are mixes of things...of elements, there can be some of what we are and some of what we are not in the same thing, it is confusing, but we will manage, we have dealt with human beings many times now, you are confusing but we can learn."
Allassor was the one to speak again but his brother nodded, it was proof that they where higher standing spirits that they could learn, adapt to some degree but not much, they where what they where, guardians and of the earth, nothing could change that.

"Yes, this one which is with us was harmed by the Nephandi, those like the ones that are hurting our allies and we are trying to stop now from further destruction.

"We do not like destruction, it is not part of what we are, if the Nephandi destroy we do not like them and we do not like that someone from our plane have been harmed."
Allassor said angrily.

This spirit was a faithful friend to one I know well and protected a place. The Nephandi tried to destroy him and his being was shattered but some of his being and mine came together somehow. For now, I try to protect him and keep him with us until he can be stronger and grow again in your realm."

"You are helping him be whole again, this is good, you are protecting him."
The black knight said approvingly.
"He will be reborn again then from the spirit inside of you that we can not touch."
His paler brother commented.
"We approve of this it pleases us."

Then he added, "We should go now to stop them and protect those in our care, things happen quickly on this plane."

"Time is confusing, but we will do as you ask."
Allessor said and he and his brother sort of vanished into the tile floor, the ceramics being made of clay and that was enough of a connection for them to get to their home in the earth.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Colin nodded to Freddy, right eye closed for a moment, "Scan first... and how much time do you need to fire off the sound burst after that? A second? Five? Ten?"
He looked at the little earplugs and pinched them between his fingers, ready to set them into his ear ducts, "Give Adley a few more seconds, but rapid and accurate intel is getting to be urgent. We can't trust them to be long distracted by the fight..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 8:59 pm

Colin nodded to Freddy, right eye closed for a moment, "Scan first... and how much time do you need to fire off the sound burst after that? A second? Five? Ten?"

"Providing the wards do not stop me, teleporting the music player and speaker in there and then broadcasting the sound in every room, well the apps are ready so give it five seconds to be sure, everything is ready."
Freddy said.
"Let me know when you want me to start the scan."

Give Adley a few more seconds, but rapid and accurate intel is getting to be urgent. We can't trust them to be long distracted by the fight..."

"Very well give Adley a few more seconds then I run the scan and get ready to send our little surprise."
Freddy said and squeezed her own ear plugs.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 9:17 pm

"If it touch a part of your incarnated body your...skin." He said as if unsure what this alien thing to him was called. "Yes then we can make contact, it is of the earth."

"I can also hear you and see you in the way you are now," he said with a nod. If the stones didn't seem like it would impede his walking he will shove one in each shoe otherwise into his pocket they went, carefully.

"Stone is easier, man make things that are mixes of things...of elements, there can be some of what we are and some of what we are not in the same thing, it is confusing, but we will manage, we have dealt with human beings many times now, you are confusing but we can learn."

"Very good."

"He will be reborn again then from the spirit inside of you that we can not touch." His paler brother commented. "We approve of this it pleases us."

He nodded at that. "I do try, yes." Their would-be son, a beacon and light in the darkness...in the raging storm. Yes, he did want him to find a way to be whole, though the storm he hoped was only one to aid him in his spiritual understandings.

"Time is confusing, but we will do as you ask." Allessor said and he and his brother sort of vanished into the tile floor, the ceramics being made of clay and that was enough of a connection for them to get to their home in the earth.

Adley could only sympathize with that. Time was confusing to him too, but there was no need to voice it. As the two elementals became absorbed into the rock and Earth, he went back outside to join Jerome and then his friends and new allies. He could imagine that the two beings were finding a path in the strata itself, the spiritual links in the stones and rocks, sand and soil of the places they went. "Thank you," he said to Jerome. "Let's go then."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 9:29 pm

"I can also hear you and see you in the way you are now," he said with a nod. If the stones didn't seem like it would impede his walking he will shove one in each shoe otherwise into his pocket they went, carefully.

It would not impede your walking allot but you would get blisters if you walked around with those stones in your shoes over a long period of time.
"Yes you can call us."
Allassor agreed.
"We will come."

He nodded at that. "I do try, yes." Their would-be son, a beacon and light in the darkness...in the raging storm. Yes, he did want him to find a way to be whole, though the storm he hoped was only one to aid him in his spiritual understandings.

"Good, you are kind to beings like us, many mages are not and we have to fight and harm them, we are slave to no one, we preserve, that is our will."
The white knight said and his brother nodded in agreement.

"Thank you," he said to Jerome. "Let's go then."

The Mercere nodded.
"No problem, well it do seam like the rest are getting ready to go, Hayden and Magda came running back a little while ago and at that the others jumped into action so I do suspect something is happening but I did not want to disturb you and they have not called for us."
Jerome said as he begun to hurry towards Colin and the others.
"But we should probably get a move on and rejoin them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Colin nodded, then turned his head to get a quick glance at the old video store; trying to make out Adley's sword and shield motif through a window, moving toward the door... "C'mon, Adley, hurry; the scenario changed..."
Turning his attention back to the post office, he looked very carefully for any more abrupt changes; any more signs of spellcasting...

((OOC: By the way, watched The Jungle Book today - the new one. Talk about golden casting decisions. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 10:25 pm

There where more signs of spellcasting, in one location, and it was aggressive, and destructive but not powerful, like the kind of rote you would use to hurt someone badly but not kill them. You see Adley come out of the old video store, you see his stout, protective Resonance glowing like embers in the darkness, next to the vortex of colors that was Jerome, though somewhat muted as the only magick he worked was with talismans, and you see the two of them begin to head towards your group.

Freddy nodded.
"Well then that looks like my cue."
She said as she glanced behind her and see the two Hermetics, she tap at her phone and shortly thereafter a schematic appear on it.
"Ok, twelve lives, thirteen minds, two are in the common room, or what I think is the common room, those might be the ones that Mr Fisher saw fighting, eight are in the basement, two are by the front door and the last are up in the second floor by the window, my guess, a sniper."
The Virtual Adept said and showed you her phone with the map filled with red dots for lives and blue dots for minds, with a blue with no red marked in the second floor window. Say what you will about Adept magick, at times it came in very practical forms.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Colin gave a quick nod to Adley, then looked at the phone, frowning, "So, another vampire, perhaps? Or something else?"
He frowned, "Or could it perhaps be some sort of awakened construct; a sentient gun turret or something?"
He grimaced, "Any way to get it... out in the open or otherwise distracted from covering the streets? Any suggestions are welcome, just be quick... No fiery explosions, please."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 10:45 pm

He tucked the rocks into his trainers, between the sock and the shoe itself so they wouldn't fall out but was touching his skin. "You can hear us?"

"Good, you are kind to beings like us, many mages are not and we have to fight and harm them, we are slave to no one, we preserve, that is our will."

"I would rather we be allies," he said. "Though this is a battle we are entering and those we fight, the Nephandi, will try to harm us. But we fight back so they will not harm us or others, to protect the ones hurt inside. We also don't want the building destroyed, if possible, or the area we call the vault and what is within that will be under your protection."

"No problem, well it do seam like the rest are getting ready to go, Hayden and Magda came running back a little while ago and at that the others jumped into action so I do suspect something is happening but I did not want to disturb you and they have not called for us."

"Something's changed." He frowned a little and began to hurry over towards them at a fast pace, trying to see if he could feel the spirit allies progress through the land with them or if there was anything he could see that had caused the upset.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 10:55 pm

"I could not say what it is, only that it have a mind and that it is not alive, it could be a robot for all I know but since we know they have one vampire, that they have another is not outside the realm of possibility."
Freddy said.
"My second guess would be a construct yes, both the Union and several Traditions make them and we know they can become sentient some can even Awaken, just something with an Awakened spirit though I would not have detected with this rote, though they have a mind, their mind is on a another plane, so there might be spirits in there I have not seen."

"Hum...well a bright flash of light might distract the sniper whatever it may be."
Freddy suggested, Magda was about to say something but let it drop when you said no fiery explosions.
"I could try to just grab whoever is there with a rote and drag them out onto the street, vulgar yes but it should be effective."
Hayden said and glanced towards the Post Office.

He tucked the rocks into his trainers, between the sock and the shoe itself so they wouldn't fall out but was touching his skin. "You can hear us?"

"Yes..."
You hear or rather it is more like a feeling of acknowledgement rather than a word.

"I would rather we be allies," he said. "Though this is a battle we are entering and those we fight, the Nephandi, will try to harm us. But we fight back so they will not harm us or others. We also don't want the building destroyed, if possible, or the area we call the vault that will be under your protection."

"We are protectors not destroyers, and from what you say these Nephandi will destroy what we try to preserve, your fight is a just one."
Allassor said and nodded.
"Yes we are allies then friend of the one who call himself Joakim, carrier of the beacon shard, we will follow you into battle."

"Something's changed." He frowned a little and began to hurry over towards them at a fast pace, trying to see if he could feel the spirit allies progress through the land with them.

You can feel the spirits are near though not their progression or how they move. When you get over to the group you hear the discussion about how to deal with a potential sniper. Kristina hands you and Jerome some earplugs.
"Apparently two of the Fallen is fighting one another in there, we felt it best to exploit the opportunity."
The Verbena explained.
"Miss Adlebloom have scanned the building."
She said and Freddy handed her phone with the schematics of the building with red and blue dots over to Adley.
"Red dots are lives, blue dots are minds."
She explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu May 05, 2016 11:13 pm

"What's going on?" He took the earplugs and then showed the screen to Jerome. He did a quick count and also tried to place it in mind with what he had already seen and heard of the layout of the building. "Another blue dot than the red one...vampire? Think they saw us?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu May 05, 2016 11:24 pm

"I have seen no extra activity to indicate they know we are here Adley but I can not be sure."
Freddy said and nodded.
"My guess would be vampire but it could be a construct of some sort if they have any technomancers or alchemists in there. That being said the rote do not show spirits though so I would not know if any of those are around."
The Virtual Adept said then she added.
"And speaking of spirits, did your new friends agree to help?"
She said then she pointed to the extra blue dot.
"This little piggie is in the upstairs window, I am thinking sniper but I can not be sure, my rote only show lives and minds and a general layout of the building, if you give me my phone back though I can send a copy of the feed to your phones so I can have mine ready in case I need it."
The technomancer suggested.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu May 05, 2016 11:50 pm

Colin closed his right eye and turned to give Hayden a nod, "An unexpected defenestration sounds like a solid option... If it looks human, it's probably a vampire, in which case... I kind of hate to say this, but swift incineration might be our best bet - Magda, do you think you're able to one-shot a surprised, airborne vampire?"
He turned his gaze back to the building, "Looks like they might not have noticed the scan, but the sound burst will raise hell... so if we can extricate the sniper first, just in case, that will leave the second floor clear... We'll need to quickly get in when the noise starts, and a sniper upstairs will complicate that - perhaps even make it impossible to get clear past the front door chokepoint... So, we need the sniper out the window before we charge. Does anyone have objections to that conclusion?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashan101 Fri May 06, 2016 12:10 am

Richard:

A pretty young woman in a white dress with short, blond girls open then door.
"Hello, may I help you?"
She asked sounding a bit confused at seeing a face she did not know.
"Is anyone hurt?"

N--- not at least that needs medical attention Smile.. My name... is Doctor Richard Lee... i am visiting your Chantry with several others, and i would hope to intrude on your hospitality for some medical supplies.... on the road it has been eating up my resources for help Smile Richard says

Ashan101

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri May 06, 2016 12:38 am

"I have seen no extra activity to indicate they know we are here Adley but I can not be sure." Freddy said and nodded. "My guess would be vampire but it could be a construct of some sort if they have any technomancers or alchemists in there. That being said the rote do not show spirits though so I would not know if any of those are around."

He nodded at that. "There could be some, we'll just have to see."

The Virtual Adept said then she added. "And speaking of spirits, did your new friends agree to help?"

"Yes, they are with us, but within the earth and stone. That is how they traverse. I can speak with them though." That reminded him of what Colin had asked of them before and he spoke in Enochian, seemingly to himself but concentrating on the Earth spirits. "Are either of you able to move through the earth-and-materials mix of a building and take a material bodied person with you without harming them?"

"This little piggie is in the upstairs window, I am thinking sniper but I can not be sure, my rote only show lives and minds and a general layout of the building, if you give me my phone back though I can send a copy of the feed to your phones so I can have mine ready in case I need it."

He quickly handed her the phone back.

If it looks human, it's probably a vampire, in which case... I kind of hate to say this, but swift incineration might be our best bet - Magda, do you think you're able to one-shot a surprised, airborne vampire?

"I would like to see who or what they are," he said thoughtfully. "If you grab them they might yell but especially if they are a tough enough vampire to take a hit or two off of a fireball it might get loud."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 06, 2016 6:44 am

Colin and Adley:

Colin closed his right eye and turned to give Hayden a nod, "An unexpected defenestration sounds like a solid option... If it looks human, it's probably a vampire, in which case... I kind of hate to say this, but swift incineration might be our best bet - Magda, do you think you're able to one-shot a surprised, airborne vampire?"

"If I grab them, chances are that I can hold them, there is no real limit to air pressure."
Hayden said.
"But yes if it is a vampire killing it immediately are the safest, however while it might sound horrible and brutal, ripping his or her head of with the same force I am grabbing him with are probably more humane and will make less sounds than setting him on fire."
The Hermetic continued. Magda nodded.
"I could probably set someone on fire in the air yes but everyone take a bit of time to burn, like my Mentor said ripping his head of is probably a faster option."
Kristina raised an eyebrow.
"Seeing what and who it is before we murder them might also be an idea you know gentlemen."
She said sounding doubtful.

He turned his gaze back to the building, "Looks like they might not have noticed the scan, but the sound burst will raise hell... so if we can extricate the sniper first, just in case, that will leave the second floor clear... We'll need to quickly get in when the noise starts, and a sniper upstairs will complicate that - perhaps even make it impossible to get clear past the front door chokepoint... So, we need the sniper out the window before we charge. Does anyone have objections to that conclusion?"

"No we do need him gone if we are going to get to the building safely."
Freddy agreed.
"It is the burning someone on sight or ripping of heads that makes me a bit queasy, but if he is working with the Nephandi I guess we have no choice."
She said and nodded.

He nodded at that. "There could be some, we'll just have to see."

"At least their Paradigms are usually slow."
Freddy commented dryly.
"But if there are technomancers or alchemists in there who knows what trouble they have already caused and what defenses they can have set up but like you say, we just have to see."

"Yes, they are with us, but within the earth and stone. That is how they traverse. I can speak with them though."

"That is...pretty cool actually, I need to learn more things about spirits, once this whole mess is sorted out and things get back to normal."
Freddy said then she added with a frown.
"Providing we do not live in Nephandi paradise at that point for if you I imagine I would not like to know more about their spirits and how they work."

That reminded him of what Colin had asked of them before and he spoke in Enochian, seemingly to himself but concentrating on the Earth spirits. "Are either of you able to move through the earth-and-materials mix of a building and take a material bodied person with you without harming them?"

"I am able to do so."
Allassor said.
"But that degree of manifestation is draining, it will limit the amount of time I can manifest on your plane afterwards, your plane is so confusing."

He quickly handed her the phone back.

Freddy took her phone and made a few taps on it and then there was a sound and everyone's phones made a ping, and now everyone had access to the feed with the blue and red dots, well everyone except Jerome who had an old fashioned phone and not a smart phone. As this was happening one of the red dots flickered slightly, one of the ones that probably represented the two that where fighting.
"Looks like whatever they are doing in there, one of them nearly killed the other."
Freddy muttered.

"I would like to see who or what they are," he said thoughtfully. "If you grab them they might yell but especially if they are a tough enough vampire to take a hit or two off of a fireball it might get loud."

"As you wish, and it will not get loud."
Hayden said and brought out his wand, elegant and flamboyant as he was the thing was two twisted branches together and at the top sat a large, raw garnet.
"I can stop sound from escaping, just be ready to go in once I do this."
He said and started to mutter in Latin about Muto Auram, so if anyone wanted him not to try to grab the sniper they probably had to act now.

Richard:

"Ah hello Dr Lee I am Valorie Greenhill, I am one of Lady Arden, our main healer's assistants."
The blond woman said and extended her hand in greeting towards you.
"Off course, what do you need, mostly we use magick and more natural remedies here but we have some more traditional medical supplies as well."
The woman said and indicated with a wave of her hand that you could come with her into the infirmary.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 06, 2016 9:10 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Decapitation... You're probably right, that would be more effective. And probably more disgusting. In any case, we need to see what we are dealing with. And if we had some means of disabling them, rather than killing, I would prefer that - but staking doesn't seem like a viable method under the circumstances."
He glanced at the feed on his phone for a moment, pinpointing the door guards, and fished out his gun in one hand, and one of the tass packets in the other.
"Right, ladies and gentlemen... Let us do this, then."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 06, 2016 9:28 am

Colin nodded thoughtfully, "Decapitation... You're probably right, that would be more effective. And probably more disgusting. In any case, we need to see what we are dealing with. And if we had some means of disabling them, rather than killing, I would prefer that - but staking doesn't seem like a viable method under the circumstances."

"Well it should not take that much more time, if Mr Fisher bring the sniper down here, and he is indeed a vampire, just holding him down against the ground should make staking him a relatively easy process."
Kristina said and sounded like she had done it before. She reached inside the small bag that that had thrown over one shoulder and produced a long, very thin stake, it was not much thicker than a man's finger and it came to a very fine tip, the wood had a green tint to it and looked rather exotic, the Verbena also produced a small mallet.
"I generally have at least one on me at all times."
She explained.
"You never know when you might have to subdue one of these creatures, at least when you are dealing with them as much as I. However the question are, do we want to deal with a prisoner Mr Wainwright."

He glanced at the feed on his phone for a moment, pinpointing the door guards, and fished out his gun in one hand, and one of the tass packets in the other.
"Right, ladies and gentlemen... Let us do this, then."

Hayden nodded he made several gestures with his wand as he chanted and suddenly one of the upstairs windows of the Post Office more or less exploded outwards as a tall, thin man with brown hair and dressed in jeans and a tshirt was hauled out and he sort of just floated there in mid air for a moment struggling, though no sound came from him. Hayden glanced at his companions for a moment as if to ask what he should do with the man, the floating gentleman was holding onto a rifle, though type and built was difficult to see in the dark.

Freddy tapped at her phone.
"I am sending our little surprise."
She said, and now the little red dots on the diagram of the building started reacting and started to flow towards the first floor, though one of the ones in the living room remained, perhaps the person behind that dot was to wounded to move.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 06, 2016 12:25 pm

Colin frowned, thinking fast, "Stake him. We can send him back to Nicolai afterwards; he might take it as a very strong hint that we harbour no particularly ill will toward vampires, and that we're willing to spare his people rather than kill on sight. Er, I hope the stake is expendable?"
As the tall guy drifted through the window, Colin gestured to Kristina, and as Freddy fired off the little surprise, he plugged his remaining ear and started moving toward the door, wary of any movement, or shifting magic to suggest someone managed to counter the sonic assault.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Kristina looked at the length of green wood.
"It is, I do have it to use it though it also double as a hairstick, not that I would use it for that after, well it have been used for it's intended purpose."
She said with a bit of a smile but she quickly got a sober look in her eyes as Hayden slammed the sniper down on the ground, wincing as the Paradox cost for his rather vulgar magick hit him.
"This will not take long."
Kristina said and knelt down by the sniper, quickly she checked his pulse and then lifted his upper lip then nodded.
"Yeah he is a vampire."
She said as she positioned the stake over the man's chest with a fluidity and sureness that witnessed about experience. The sniper had been shouting though Hayden's effect muffled all sound, when he saw the length of wood though his eyes widened and he looked scared and while still no sound escaped it was clear from the movements of his lips that he muttered.
"Oh fuck!"
More than that he did not have the time to say before Kristina quickly and efficiently hammered the thin stake into his chest and his motions stilled. It was clear from his expression he had screamed as the weapon pierced his heart and there was a look of absolute terror and agony in his eyes but nothing moved, at least with the thin, well made stake there was far less damage done to his chest than with the quickly sharpened pieces you had made a few days ago.
"Calm yourself, if you cooperate you will not be further harmed."
The Verbena said to the sniper in a not unkind voice as she got to her feet.
"You can release your magick Mr Fisher, at most he will be able to whimper, he is not a threat, now let us deal with his friends."

As the tall guy drifted through the window, Colin gestured to Kristina, and as Freddy fired off the little surprise, he plugged his remaining ear and started moving toward the door, wary of any movement, or shifting magic to suggest someone managed to counter the sonic assault.

Freddy grinned as she set of two rotes in quick succession, first she sent the music player and speaker into the Post Office and turned it on remotely, then she spread the sound all through the building. Suddenly the little red dots stopped moving then some of them where moving allot quicker as those inside was probably scampering around trying to figure out what was happening, where that sound was coming from and what to do about it. Your companions plugged their ears as well and followed you into the building. Freddy held back a bit, keeping an eye on her scanning rote and the sonic assault, though she had pulled her gun.

You get to the door, you can faintly hear an unpleasant jumble of notes and you where pretty sure that even with the earplugs if you spent to long near that sound you would get a headache, but for now at least the earplugs protected you. As you move towards the front of the Post Office, Hayden and his apprentice move towards the back while Kristina stays with you, dagger in hand.
"Two living beings are just beyond the door and to the side."
She said as she ran.

(OOC: And then I would like a perception plus alertness and an initiative roll for Colin please.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next