Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

5 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Adley Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 am

"Ah, I see her, thank you." Damn that wall was -still- up, even after all of that...but at least Magda was holding on, the task seemed to be helping. And there would be more, if they could keep her focused until she could process all that had happened. He looked at his phone and then was about to dial when he realised he didn't have the man's number. "Actually, could you do me the favor of calling for the portal, I don't have his number. And I will call the Chief...?" he requested.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10 - Page 31 Empty Re: Marcy's Blade, Molly's Fate and Massasa IC Thread 10

Post by Warpmind Fri May 13, 2016 8:12 am

As the quintessence was nudged into his system, Colin let slip a small sigh, a sound like you might expect to make when painkillers kick in.

((OOC: Something static? Colin's Dynamic. Also, did I *get* a point of Quintessence, or did I just get a "refreshing soak" in it?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 13, 2016 9:03 am

"Ah, I see her, thank you." Damn that wall was -still- up, even after all of that...but at least Magda was holding on, the task seemed to be helping. And there would be more, if they could keep her focused until she could process all that had happened.

Kristina nodded she glanced at the teenager.
"She have seen more than a kid like here should tonight, but then, children or no, we are all warriors in this damned war of ours."
The Verbena muttered.

He looked at his phone and then was about to dial when he realised he didn't have the man's number. "Actually, could you do me the favor of calling for the portal, I don't have his number. And I will call the Chief...?" he requested.

Kristina nodded and pulled out her phone and dialed the number to Master Harris.
"Hello? Yes we are ready...Yes Master Harris, ok what if I put my phone where no one is standing, will that help for a marker? Good I will do that now, and thank you."
She said to the Virtual Adept over the phone then she walked a few meters away from the group and put her phone down on the floor then quickly retreated from it.
"Ok Master Harris is making the portal now."
The Verbena said and true to her word soon there was a slight shimmering in the air over her phone.
"Since my phone have become the anchor for the Master's portal I can not bring it with me as I go could you take it with me before you leave Mr Roth Hicks?"
Kristina asked and then went over to Wolfgang to help Dan carry him through the portal.

(OCC: Yes you get two points of Quintessence actually as the way I understand it that is what Adley gave him. Also ok however you have written Pattern under Essence on Colin's sheet which is the static Essence, but if that is wrong then Adley would have noticed a energetic, dynamic feeling and not a static one.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri May 13, 2016 9:19 am

((OOC: Oh, right, my bad - Colin's personal resonance is Dynamic, but yeah, his Avatar might have a slightly different view of things... And Colin rather does tend to rapidly build on what he can do, rather than whimsically expand in new and strange directions; broad base and interlocking cross-disciplinary elements. Just wait until he works out that Time and Correspondence are pretty much the same thing. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 13, 2016 9:34 am

(OOC: Yeah you can have a Resonance that are the polar opposite of your Avatar's essence, so yes you can have dynamic resonance and a static Avatar, and yes there are some method to his madness.))
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri May 13, 2016 2:06 pm

(OOC: Well then we are at 30 pages again so it is time for a new IC thread. Here is the summary of thread 10. If I have forgotten anything please let me know.

Adley send a message with Embra to Amanda about Molly, hoping that the Euthanatos will save the girl, this will put Senex's apprentice in danger but perhaps if the Traditions see that this stern system of laws could hit even the apprentice of an Archmage they would wake up to the fact that something had to be changed. Colin let Molly do a rote, just in case she never get to cast one again, and she makes some tass that the group decide to keep for evidence. Adjan takes Molly through the Umbra to bring her to Umbra Gladii, hoping that Amanda will intercept them, he get the rest of the group back to the physical world before he leaves. The group from Steelhaven go back to Morningstar, once there they inform Chief Joakim about the cars possibly being tracked by Nicolai's men and about Molly before they go to the room they have been given for their visit to have dinner and talk.

Hans Harris, Freddy's "uncle" have cast the rotes necessary to read the discussion between Martha and her apprentice out of the timestream, it do sounds like the Nephandus have been Gilgulled and she warns her apprentice about the Italians, saying that many widderslaintes have been sold to the Italians. Adley and Colin suspect that the Italians might be the D'Angelos but they can not be sure and it is to serious to speak about before they have proof. Freddy is sent back to Steelhaven with teleportation to deliver some of Molly's tass, Jodelle's log of her experiments and a copy of the recording of the conversation. Freddy also manages to talk her uncle into creating a time bubble so Coling and Adley can get some rest. The group speak with the Chief again and Colin speaks with Jodelle, she tells him that her mentor frequents an message boards for the care and keeping of exotic flowers and that she could be contacted discreetly there.

Freddy returns and she can tell the group that first of all Tane manifesting Beatrice's wounded Avatar right in front of them had not had a great effect on the two Mercere visitors and Micah was in a terrible condition. Amadeus though had a possible idea for how to help Susannah. Also a Dreamspeaker from Riverside had gotten wounded when re entering physical reality by a Fallen Avatar shard getting stuck in her Avatar. The group now fear that the shard left behind by shattered Avatars, if the Italians are doing what they fear they are doing, will be used as a weapon by the Nephandi. Jeffry also said he would deal with the situation around Martha as soon as he could.

Colin and Adley go to get some sleep, while sleeping Colin have another vision of the future, in it he is two months into the future and together with Beatrice as he is on his way to visit Patrick Dale at the Verbena clinic on Horizon, the young Technocrat had just been Branded. There had been an attack on Horizon, though Colin can not see by who and during that attack Dale protected the life of one of the Primi so he was given mercy during the trial. Colin also sees that he will be gifting Beatrice a blue apatite rose to help heal her Avatar in the past. While Colin was seeing the future Adley had a rather grueling Seeking in which he had to get a group of mages safely through the Avatar storm, being confronted by the shards of Avatars harmed or destroyed as a result of his actions, there where many lessons learned and while painful the Seeking was successful bringing the Hermeitc one step closer to Ascension.

Freddy overhear a man talking about a missing Mercere and they trace the man down, his name is Jerome and he is worried about the same post office made Mercere Chantry as Molly spoke about. The group and Chief Joakim decide to send an expedition to see what is going on and rescue the Mercere if they are in trouble. The group consists of Adley and Colin, Jerome, Kristina Knox, Freddy, and two Flambeau Hayden and his apprentice Magda. On the way to Gary where the Post Office is located Jerome tells Colin and Adley about his personal troubles and they advice him. Once they get near the post office Jerome who is driving the first of the cars have to make a sudden stop to avoid hitting a girl fleeing from the Post Office, Colin head after her and it turns out the girl is a vampire, she calls herself Enrichtho The girl could tell Colin that she had refused to Embrace the one Awakened Mercere and one of the Nephandi, a man named Gabriel had punished her by burning her hand with magick, she had been defended by another Nephandus, a man named Tian, and this younger man had also tried to stop Gabriel from torturing Wolfgang the leader of the Mercere Chantry. Enrichtho told Colin that Nicolai had sent her to help the Nephandi and he let her go in the hopes that if he spare the life of the young vampire and also if the child Regent sees his agent harmed by the Nephandi that might cause some goodwill in him for the Traditions.

Colin, Freddy and Kristina go in through the front of the Post Office while the rest of the group go to the back. Just inside Colin and Kristina fight two Nephandi and kill them though Colin's knee get wounded in the process. They also meet a young Nephandus that Colin think is Tian and the Orphan talks the young man into just trying to escape and he leaves the building. Continuing Colin finds a Nephandus that is pinning Adley and the rest down and shoots him, killing the Fallen, then group then go to the basement. In the cellar stairs they encounter an obstacle in the shape of a wall of air but with some creative thinking Colin and Adley find their way through it. Well into the basement one of the Nephandi shoots at the Traditionalists and the bullets split into a myriad of bullets, several of the party get minor wounds but Freddy get hit in the head, something that activates Colin's berserk button and he go after the shooter, stabbing him to death. The Nephandi's second in command a woman named Lucy Warren grabs Colin's Avatar, intent on using him as a hostage, when that do not work she tried to Gilgul the Orphan but Adley had convinced the Nephandus's Avatar not to cooperate and Colin had managed to put up a trap, so against all odds his little Avatars survives with minor injuries, though the Orphan is pretty out of it for a while. Colin's trap stunned the Nephandus and while she was stunned Adley and Hayden killed her.

The group is rather horrified at what has happened for they do not know Colin's state so they decide to ask Hans Harris to teleport him and Freddy out. Kristina manage to safe Freddy's life. Adley and Jerome locate and save the Mercere and then find Wolfgang, the Post Office's Deacon Primus, he have been badly tortured and Adley have to help out with Kristina's blood magick to save him. The group being to clean up, deciding to send the wounded to Morningstar, as well as tend to their Arcane connections, the Nephandi corpses and the vampire, as well as get guards for the Post Office. None of the Mercere seam to know what the Nephandi was after, but even if he was tortured Wolfgang refused to open the vault for them.

The group call for aid from Master Harris to get the wounded out of there. The two Umbrood that Adley summoned found some Tass to help heal Colin. Adley, Jerome, Hayden and Magda is staying at the Post Office to deal with things there.

Tane have been discussing Tradition Politics with Henrietta in the Friday timeline while he have gotten Paulina to know better and left to help the wounded Deaconess of Riverside in the Saturday timeline, he have arrived at the Chantry and have started to examine her.

Richard have gone to look for medical supplies.

Ok then, good gaming everyone. 2 exp for everyone.

Here is a link to the new IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t84-the-mirror-man-nicolai-s-plans-and-the-grimoire-ic-thread-11#8217 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31