Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

4 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Try not to step on the spiders, they are a friend of mine, Alessa, who will protect you until i come back. This is Strawberry, an other friend. Please take some seats as i return. Then we go to the chantry, where you will be tended to.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Plans, Twisted Souls and Old Memories IC Thread 15

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Legal precedent; a powerful Mentor to guide her."

"I see, I have heard some rumors of that happening, one of the most powerful and respected Euthanatoi have a widderslainte apprentice do he not?"
Patricia asked.
"I guess that if they have a powerful Mentor then they are fairly safe, their teacher will not let them hurt anyone."

He shrugged, "I don't know... No name, so it is impossible to cross-reference. Not that it is likely the Traditionalist in question would have used their real name anyway."

"To bad, it should have been a crime to drive someone else towards the Nephandi, though I guess it is less serious if the victim is already Fallen. As for names no mage with any sense use their real name with anyone."
The hedge wizard said.

He shrugged, "The Soul and the Avatar are... conjoined, but not the same. Her Avatar was already corrupted, but her mortal soul... that was what she sold for children."

"I guess you are right about that, and in many ways perhaps that is a price even worse to pay than one's Avatar, then again mine is sleeping...for the most part so I really is not the right person to judge."

Tane:

"The princess smiled as she walked with the noble knight and her new friends out of the dreaded dragon castle, they passed one wounded dragon trying to flee, but the fight had left it's evil heart and she no longer desired to fight so the princess while scared paid her little heed. Around on the ground was a multitude of spiders, gray and red in color, the princess said as the knight urged her to not step on the small creatures, I try to show respect for all living beings, and even if these where not your friends Ser Knight I would not wish them harm."
The Marauder said as she limped next to you.
"Hum...a shapechanger then."
The Etherite commented.
"Most interesting."

Strawberry smiled when you got to the car.
"Hi everyone."
She said when you introduced her though she did look a bit nervous, she was a frail creature and not used to humans.
"We have warm seats in Alessa's fancy car, you can sit there it is very comfortable."
The Ratkin said. The two Traditionalists regarded her though the Marauder exclaimed.
"Outside the princess met another of the noble Knight's companions, a beautiful white unicorn and she marveled at it's beauty."
Strawberry gave the girl a bit of a look.
"I am a rat not a unicorn...I do not even know if they exist...but hello..."
She said and the Quesitor sigh.
"They do exist, there are unicorns on Horizon...a realm where I live, but ladies we should not stay into the open let us get into the cars."
He said in a tone of voice that said he was used to being obeyed.
"Young Sir, which Chantry are we going to?"
He asked you as you told him he and the other two hostages would be taken to a Chantry to be tended to.
"And someone should tend to that winged drag...Nephandus before she get way."
He said then he glanced at Maya and muttered something under his breath about staying to long in close proximity to a Marauder.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:49 pm

"I see, I have heard some rumors of that happening, one of the most powerful and respected Euthanatoi have a widderslainte apprentice do he not?"
Patricia asked.
"I guess that if they have a powerful Mentor then they are fairly safe, their teacher will not let them hurt anyone."
Colin nodded, "Ah, you refer to Master Senex' apprentice... Yes, that is the case... Fairly safe indeed..."

"To bad, it should have been a crime to drive someone else towards the Nephandi, though I guess it is less serious if the victim is already Fallen. As for names no mage with any sense use their real name with anyone."
He arched an eyebrow, "Less serious? It's a fairly clear case of conspiring with the enemies of Ascension, I believe - knowingly harbouring and concealing a widderslainte is more than merely frowned upon, last I checked."
He grinned wryly, "I'm given to understand this... obsession with secret names and alternate identities is largely a Hermetic speciality. Oh, I'm not disputing that aliases are very useful, but there are quite a few cases where a certain amount of trust and intimacy is rather more precious than secrecy."

"I guess you are right about that, and in many ways perhaps that is a price even worse to pay than one's Avatar, then again mine is sleeping...for the most part so I really is not the right person to judge."
"I may be right about that, at least - the precise nature of an Avatar and a soul are still fairly disputed, even after all these centuries. It's not that many centuries since Magi believed everyone tapped into the same Fount, rather than having distinct Avatars to guide them. Perhaps, at that time, they did..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:50 pm

They're both ShapeChangers. he said. Please get in. Alessa, dear, could you take your human form again? we're going back in a second. let me get the mana out of those Nephandus and we can be on our way.

(The Quesitor is the fucker that tried to gilgul Beatrice?)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded, "Ah, you refer to Master Senex' apprentice... Yes, that is the case... Fairly safe indeed..."

"Hum...yes that is the one I was thinking about. Well as long as it is safe I have no objections other than that when death eventually comes a widderslainte will be reborn corrupted and even if a few of them manage not to do evil in this life, they might do so in the next."

He arched an eyebrow, "Less serious? It's a fairly clear case of conspiring with the enemies of Ascension, I believe - knowingly harbouring and concealing a widderslainte is more than merely frowned upon, last I checked."

"Hum...yeah you have a good point there Mr Wainwright, it would go under that point of the Protocols and when the one conspired with are Fallen that is a capital offense is it not?"
Patricia asked.
"In either case the one who caused our guest here to turn to the Nephandi should be punished though his misdeeds do not excuse her actions either."

He grinned wryly, "I'm given to understand this... obsession with secret names and alternate identities is largely a Hermetic speciality. Oh, I'm not disputing that aliases are very useful, but there are quite a few cases where a certain amount of trust and intimacy is rather more precious than secrecy."

"It is mostly us and the Verbena yes. We do so since it is so easy to use names as an arcane connection and to know the name of a thing is to hold power over that thing, that be a person or something else, but I guess that if I ever found a special person, I might share my birth name with him...I do not know."
The hedge wizard said and blushed.

"I may be right about that, at least - the precise nature of an Avatar and a soul are still fairly disputed, even after all these centuries. It's not that many centuries since Magi believed everyone tapped into the same Fount, rather than having distinct Avatars to guide them. Perhaps, at that time, they did..."

"More like the belief was everyone had a Fount each, or a Gift as the Order like to call it, but yes it was believed to be the part of the body or well spiritual body used to channel magickal energies with and little else, a magick organ if you like, it was not until Paradox became a problem that the things started talking. I however do not have that problem, though I do feel my sleeping angle looking at me at times, but I do not want him to Awaken now, I do not want to have to start from scratch I like the magic I have been able to acquire."
Patricia said firmly.

Tane:

They're both ShapeChangers. he said. Please get in. Alessa, dear, could you take your human form again? we're going back in a second. let me get the mana out of those Nephandus and we can be on our way.

"Hum...interesting, I have never see a shape changer up close before."
The Enforcer commented and Alessa who reassessable herself behind you gave a snort.
"You."
She said pointing at you.
"I am no one's dear, and you."
She continued and pointed at the Guernicus.
"I am not an attraction at a zoo and neither is strawberry here. I will be driving Tane, make it snappy, the spirits in the area are getting restless I can feel it."
Alessa grumbled and got into the car.
"Oh and thanks for reminding them not to step on me, I hate it when that happens."
She muttered before closing the door on the driver's side of the car.

Strawberry helped the Etherite and Maya into the car while the judge got in by himself.
"Your custos are most rude..."
He commented which earned him a scowl from Alessa.
"I am also no one's servant."
You heard her commenting through the open door in the back of the car."

(OOC: Yup that he is, well he is one of them there where six of them that tired to Gilgul Beatrice.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:58 pm

((Fuck every single one of them))

Sorry, it is a manner of speaking. But yeah... i feel it to... he said, knowing all the spirits around have been fooled. SHe's my friend, and nothing else. If she bothers you, we can give you to another nephandus if we run into them. Tane said closing the car. If anything happens, take them to Steelhaven and pay us no mind, ok. Tane warned before getting inside to collect hearts, tongues, hands and the like.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Sorry, it is a manner of speaking. But yeah... i feel it to... he said, knowing all the spirits around have been fooled. SHe's my friend, and nothing else. If she bothers you, we can give you to another nephandus if we run into them. Tane said closing the car.

"Just be careful Tane, this is not a safe place."
Alessa said she seamed on edge and worried. The Enforcer gave you a pretty dirty look as you spoke of giving him to another Nephandus.
"Young man while I appreciate your efforts in my rescue i do remind you I am a Master of the Art and I will not be..."
The rest you did not hear as you closed the door but whatever came out of the Hermetic's mouth it was probably not signing your praises.

If anything happens, take them to Steelhaven and pay us no mind, ok. Tane warned before getting inside to collect hearts, tongues, hands and the like.

"I will take them to Steelhaven or rather as close to it as I know where is, then once they are safe I am coming back for you, not because I like you but because good allies are hard to come by."
Alessa halfway leaned out the window to say.

As you are on your way back into the store hose you see that Cadence have gotten some distance away from the building now, she is limping but avoiding Gilgul is a good motivator for a mage to get their ass in gear and while one leg did little more that drag behind her she was hurrying to get away while you and the other Traditionalists where busy.

You get inside and Darrian is on his way out.
"Are the hostages safe in the car Mr Karyak?"
He asks then he pointed in the direction you had gone earlier.
"Both of the Nephandi in there have died, so harvest what you wanted but do not take to long I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

(OOC: Well two of them are female, Coawa might ask them if he could do just that, he do want to create mage Rokea kinfolk very badly after all. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:38 pm

"Hum...yes that is the one I was thinking about. Well as long as it is safe I have no objections other than that when death eventually comes a widderslainte will be reborn corrupted and even if a few of them manage not to do evil in this life, they might do so in the next."
Colin smiled thinly, "Someday, we may change it all... Perhaps someday soon..."

"Hum...yeah you have a good point there Mr Wainwright, it would go under that point of the Protocols and when the one conspired with are Fallen that is a capital offense is it not?"
"Capital offense indeed... A worse punishment than death..."

"In either case the one who caused our guest here to turn to the Nephandi should be punished though his misdeeds do not excuse her actions either."
"Very true... though, perhaps some allowances for widderslaintes who have not succumbed to darker influences ought to be given a little... hm, leeway under the law. Enough rope with which to hang themselves, in a manner of speaking. The scorched earth approach does seem a little... extreme, after all."

"It is mostly us and the Verbena yes. We do so since it is so easy to use names as an arcane connection and to know the name of a thing is to hold power over that thing, that be a person or something else, but I guess that if I ever found a special person, I might share my birth name with him...I do not know."
"In the end, a name is just a unique label for someone. Sometimes not even all that unique - can you imagine if there were suddenly a hundred Magi called John Smith sitting in the same Chantry? Going by a diminuitive of one's name can often be as obscuring - or identifying - as the full name. Nevertheless, I never bothered with an alternate name for myself... using another name just feels dishonest at the core, though I'll gladly use an alias in more... complicated situations, such as when adressing Technocrats. You know, the Boston Umbral Port is a joint operation; there's no helping encountering staff from the other faction on neutral grounds..."

"More like the belief was everyone had a Fount each, or a Gift as the Order like to call it, but yes it was believed to be the part of the body or well spiritual body used to channel magickal energies with and little else, a magick organ if you like, it was not until Paradox became a problem that the things started talking. I however do not have that problem, though I do feel my sleeping angle looking at me at times, but I do not want him to Awaken now, I do not want to have to start from scratch I like the magic I have been able to acquire."
He grinned, "Never let anyone tell you your ability is inferior. I may be able to improvise more quickly, but you don't have Reality give you the old hairy eyeball every other day..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:58 pm

Colin smiled thinly, "Someday, we may change it all... Perhaps someday soon..."

"I guess...but we can not just let widderslaintes run loose can we, I mean they are dangerous after all, the Traditions do not do what they do to them just to be cruel, there are a reason behind it."
Patricia protested.

"Capital offense indeed... A worse punishment than death..."

The hedge wizard shivered.
"Yeah...loosing one's magical powers that is really scary...I mean nightmare fodder scary."
Then she glanced at the door to Jodelle's cell again.
"Shit I do not understand how she manage not to panic right now, at least that Nephandus have a set of balls on her...figuratively speaking."

"Very true... though, perhaps some allowances for widderslaintes who have not succumbed to darker influences ought to be given a little... hm, leeway under the law. Enough rope with which to hang themselves, in a manner of speaking. The scorched earth approach does seem a little... extreme, after all."

"Possibly I mean such widderslaintes while rare are not enemies of Asencion in this life yet...they just will be again in the next life and was in the last, so I guess it is less serious to work with one of them than with a full blown Nephandus, and I do not think a teacher who do not rapport their student or someone else that just can not give up a loved one to Gilgul should be punished as harshly as someone who cooperate with the enemy just for their own gain...luckily though I am not of House Guernicus so I do not have to try to figure all of that shit out...ehm sorry for the language Sir."
The hedge wizard said and scratched her head.

"In the end, a name is just a unique label for someone. Sometimes not even all that unique - can you imagine if there were suddenly a hundred Magi called John Smith sitting in the same Chantry? Going by a diminuitive of one's name can often be as obscuring - or identifying - as the full name.

"I suspect there are allot of Smith's in the Technocracy, but no I do not agree, something exist because it is named, and finding that name allow you to control that thing, obscuring one's name is a way to protect yourself...I have never like diminutives though, no one get to call me Patty."
She sand and griped.

Nevertheless, I never bothered with an alternate name for myself... using another name just feels dishonest at the core, though I'll gladly use an alias in more... complicated situations, such as when adressing Technocrats. You know, the Boston Umbral Port is a joint operation; there's no helping encountering staff from the other faction on neutral grounds..."

"Patricia is my name, it is not dishonest for me to use it even if it was not my birth name. My teacher gave me a apprentice name when I was a student and when I passed my Gauntlet I choose my Shadow Name. I mean to each their own but I feel safer with not everyone having that power over me as comes with knowing my true name."
The hedge wizard said sounding a bit miffed then she raised an eyebrow.
"Really both Traditionalists and Technocrats use the Boston Umbral dock? That must be quite the place to visit.

He grinned, "Never let anyone tell you your ability is inferior. I may be able to improvise more quickly, but you don't have Reality give you the old hairy eyeball every other day..."

"Thank you Sir...well reality do affect me in that it is far harder to cast magic effectively while sleepers watch, not that it would be legal to do so anyway but yeah there are some advantages to being a hedge wizard but originally I did want to Awaken, but it did not happen and now I do not want to waste all those years of training Ars to do it all over again with Awakened magick...you are kind though, not many think the way you do about this Mr Wainwright."
Patricia said and gave you a warm smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:00 pm

I thought we were on the friendly side. No matter, just let's get ready and befriend later.

I get to the Nephandus and i place my hands on her shoulders Don't try to do whatever you're doing. We will try to avoid gilgul for you, so try to be in your best behaviour and we'll do the rest. You don't look like a true nephandus. he said as he hauled her into the building. Cadence it was? How did they make you go through the Caul? he asked as they got to the other nephandus.

Thanks Darrian. Keep an eye on her, please. He said and went to bring the bodies. Then he started his gruesome endeavour: he cut the hands of the man that tossed fireballs, the tongue of the guy he brawled with and their hearts from below their ribs. He got a lot of clothes taken out from the cadavers and wrapped the parts in it. I'm ready to leave.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm

You get up to the computer room. You see Hans there keeping an eye on a cemetery on one screen while writing code on another, he glanced up at you as you entered the room. "Ah Mr Roth Hicks what can I do for you?"

He glanced at the cemetery briefly and then back to the Master. "Hello again, sir I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you or someone could help me. I need two sets of maps, one set for the city's sewers from the 1940s and present day, and another of the city itself aboveground, for those two time periods again. If the sets can be scaled to one another, so that we can superimpose them onto one another for comparison that would be a bonus. A printed or paper copy would be best. I also need something to mark them with that is nothing like a pen, pencil, or anything vaguely pointy, I suppose I could use my fingernail if I had to do," he said, thinking out loud.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Tane:

I thought we were on the friendly side. No matter, just let's get ready and befriend later.

"I am not sure if I have...ever called anyone a friend...but you are a good ally."
Alessa said, a bit confused over your words.

I get to the Nephandus and i place my hands on her shoulders Don't try to do whatever you're doing. We will try to avoid gilgul for you, so try to be in your best behaviour and we'll do the rest. You don't look like a true nephandus. he said as he hauled her into the building.

"I am Fallen, there is no way to avoid...Gilgul and you know that very well."
Candace said desperately as she tried to push you of, crying out as the wound in her side that was just partly healed started bleeding again.
"Please just let me go...please I do not want to loose my Avatar, he is all I have left...please just let me go I am wounded I am no threat to you anymore."

Cadence it was? How did they make you go through the Caul? he asked as they got to the other nephandus.

"I had no choice...please just let me go, do not let them Gilgul me...please, if you bring me in my soul's death will be on your hands, at least kill me, you can claim you thought it to dangerous to transport a prisoner together with those you have saved, that would be considered good enough reason not to bring me in...please you do seam to think Gilgul can be avoided...but it can not, the laws are the laws, it do not matter why I went to the Cauls only that I did...I am begging you let me go or kill me please, I will do anything if you just do not bring me in..."
The young woman sobbed desperately, tears running down her face. Candace tried to break out of your grip but where to weak through do so, in her panic she did not care much that she ripped her wound open though and that she was clearly in pain.
"Please."

Thanks Darrian. Keep an eye on her, please. He said and went to bring the bodies.

"I will...keep and eye on her...but Mr Karyak...please do not give her false hope, she needs to come to terms with what will happen and try to make her peace with it."
The Solificato said sounding saddened as he took over your grip on the young Nephandus.
"Miss Getwater, please calm down, you are only causing yourself more harm, please if you calm down I do not need to use more force...shhh..."
He muttered to Cadence trying to calm the panicled woman, with little effect.
"Antonio a little help here!"
He called.

He said and went to bring the bodies. Then he started his gruesome endeavour: he cut the hands of the man that tossed fireballs, the tongue of the guy he brawled with and their hearts from below their ribs. He got a lot of clothes taken out from the cadavers and wrapped the parts in it. I'm ready to leave.

You get your bloody body parts. In the clothes of the Nephandi you find a few personal belongings but I do not know if you take the time to look over them or not. When you go back out you see Antonio kneeling on the floor holding Candace the woman was still struggling.
"Darrian get something I can tie her hands with...something soft I do not want to hurt her and prepare an injection of the serum, I keep it in my pocket..."
Antonio said sadly as he held the terrified Nephandus.
"Shhh please look at me Cadence."
He whispered in a pained tone of voice.
"No...I do not want to loose my magick...please Antonio...please..."
She sobbed desperately.

Adley:

He glanced at the cemetery briefly and then back to the Master. "Hello again, sir I'm sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you or someone could help me. I need two sets of maps, one set for the city's sewers from the 1940s and present day, and another of the city itself aboveground, for those two time periods again. If the sets can be scaled to one another, so that we can superimpose them onto one another for comparison that would be a bonus.

"Ah...well I think I should be able to do that..."
Hans said and gave a bit of a kick to the floor so his office chair rolled over to another computer which the started a search engine on...uhm...no...no...nope not that either...ah yes here we go...and present day...hum...and making them to scale..."
He muttered to himself.
"Yeah I think I got what you where looking for here Mr Roth Hicks..."

A printed or paper copy would be best.

"I am printing them out now."
Hans said and pressed a few buttons and the printer in the corner started buzzing.

I also need something to mark them with that is nothing like a pen, pencil, or anything vaguely pointy, I suppose I could use my fingernail if I had to do," he said, thinking out loud.

"Nothing pointy eh..."
The Master of the Art said and gave you a questioning look clearly curious as to the reason for the request.
"I have some highlighting pens, they are rather square and not pointy."
He said and rummage though a set of drawers and handed you a hot pink pen to underline passages in a book with.
"Other than thank there should be chalk of various colors in the ritual rooms...you know for the Hermetics and the Verbena and others that likes to draw tings on the floor you know."
Hans said then he gave a bit of a grin.
"And taking it from the tale your Cabalemate told about Boston's Umbral docks there should be condiments in the kitchen, though do not make a mess in there or Mirri will have your hide..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 pm

"Thank you, sir," he said, though he did not elaborate more on the nature of the writing implements. He looked thiughtfully at the highlighter and began to pull the end cap off of it. As he related Colin's methodology he gave a chuckle. "Resourceful, but I'm not sure that would do the trick. Depends on how big the maps are, I might need to mark a very discrete area."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:34 pm

Hans stood and walked over to the printer and retrieved the maps hand handed them to you.
"Well the highlighter is the most pointy, non pointy think I can think of at the moment. Hum...perhaps a laser pointer though that will not mark something of course it can only point out where something is."
He said still looking puzzled.
"The maps are standard A4 printer size...though I am sure I could make something bigger if that is easier."
The Virtual Adept offered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:34 pm

There is a way to clean avatars, there's a way. At least make your case, we can try. Never loose hope, or you have already most.Tañe told the girl. He knew very well that it would be hard to try and uphold his sayings

What i say i will try to uphold. If she could maintain her avatar i think we can help them recover. We need only time, and we might be able to gain it. tane took all of the belongings and handed some clothes to.the others.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:50 pm

"I was thinking I could use the ink from it and my nail," he explained. Then he took a look over the maps to see if they were a size bug enough to show necessary details they might need to distinguish areas and mark up.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Tane:

There is a way to clean avatars, there's a way. At least make your case, we can try. Never loose hope, or you have already most.Tañe told the girl. He knew very well that it would be hard to try and uphold his sayings

"There is no way to cleanse a Fallen soul and even if there where the Council would not care...please you are condemning me to Gilgul, please let me go..."
The young Nephandus begged.
"Please...I do not want to loose my Avatar, please!"
She sobbed hysterically.

What i say i will try to uphold. If she could maintain her avatar i think we can help them recover. We need only time, and we might be able to gain it. tane took all of the belongings and handed some clothes to.the others.

"You will not be given time Mr Karyak..."
Darrian said and sigh sadly.

Antonio have his hands full with the Nephandi prisoner and Darrian with helping him fill a syringe with the magick dampening serum. Darrian gave a look at the bloody clothes you handed him with a look that said...ehm...no...
"Just put the rags with the bodies and take over for me here I will deal with the bodies and let us pray the police do not stop us on our way home Mr Karyak for you look like the monster form a slasher movie."
The Solificato muttered in disgust.

You find that both the Nephandi had wallets and phones, the one you ended up in a brawl with also had a wand and some chalk and the one with the fireballs had a dagger as well as car keys, a library card and a bag of gummy crocodiles.

Adley:

"I see so you are dealing with someone who do not like pointy things...would not a box of paint be better then?"
Hans suggested.
"If you are using a nail to mark the map?"
The maps where in several pieces each and rather detailed so each detail did get rather small but it should be possible to mark it.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:12 pm

Tane shrugged. It's just the way of my people. My ancestors would be disapointed if having the time i cared less to uphold the ancient laws he said simply and helped them get ready to leave
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:15 pm

"Paint could work," he agreed. "If it's not too hard to get." He nodded ar the maps and carefully rolled them together. "Thank you sir."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:25 pm

Adley:

"Ah...let me just mix some of it up for you."
Hans said a poured a bit of coffee in a paper cup and put it in a drawer, then he pulled up his laptop, brought up a program and pressed enter before he opened a drawer and gave you a paper cup full of bright green paint.
"I hope green is a good enough color, I could do another..."
He offered.

Tane:

Darrian sigh and nodded.
"I understand, it makes thing a little difficult, but I do understand I am not however used to seeing that much blood."
He muttered and went to get rid of the bodies after you had put the clothes you offered him back with them.
"You should probably put what you wrapped the body parts in into a plastic bag to avoid it bleeding all over the car."
He muttered before he left.

Antonio looked at you, it was not hard to see that the Scribe was angry.
"Please hold her while I bind her and administer this serum...hold her...as gently as possible Mr Karyak."
He instructed darkly he was not pleased that you had insisted he save this woman just so he could watch her be dragged to Horizon.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:42 pm

"Ah, coffee grounds with a little water should work as a paint," he said in an agreeable tone.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:43 pm

"Well now you have paint, changing the properties of a liquid is pretty easy..."
Hans said with a smile.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 pm

He raised an eyebrow and took the cup, glancing at the contents. "Well, thank you sir. That should do the trick. I better get back, make use of these," he said, sounding apologetic.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:10 pm

"Oh it was no bother Mr Roth Hicks, though you have gotten me curious, we both have our tasks to do though so I guess I am going to have to ask you questions at some other time."
The Virtual Adept said and smiled.

The contents of the cup was thick, slightly flowing acrylic paint in a light, grass green color.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:17 pm

"Do take care," he said to him, taking the maps and paint and then turning to return to 'Ellen's' room.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next