Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

+2
Adley
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 11 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Adley Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:23 pm

"Do she have a kit with her? So we can check her blood sugar?"
The Cultist said as she stepped over to Sierra just as Adjan put her gently on the ground.

"We confiscated it, as we were not entirely sure what was in the vials for checking over first."

"You can either eat willingly, or you will be held down, a tube will be forced down your throat an you will be fed which will not be comfortable, your choice." She hissed, if Helga had thought that would make the terrified prisoner comply though it was the wrong thing to do for Sierra started sobbing incontrollably again and grew even paler as she struggeled against Adjan's grip on her and panicked.

"That isn't going to get her to eat the food," he said to Helga, doubting she'd talk to her aunt that way. "Or helping her to calm down," he reminded her with a frustrated sigh.

"Well the serum do hold well...hum we could take her to the room the vampires are in an let Helga or Mrs Knox check her for marks, the vampires are deeply asleep now thankfully and are not going to see her." He suggested. "Once she calms down a little I mean..."

"I don't want to take anyone else in there but perhaps she may come out to help, or have another idea, if we ask and someone takes over watching them. If I recall, she has a method that is not intrusive, though I would rather give them a room and discretion...please do be careful what is said in front of prisoners," he added. "Hrm, perhaps we could ask for some assistance..."

// where did the Cheif go? Since he had the kit last iirc

Adley

Back to top Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 11 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:30 pm

"I...sitting like this do not help much and my side do hurt."
Cadence admitted then she sigh.

"If sitting like that is hurting you we can unchain you from the shelf so that you can find a more comfortable position to sit in." Serge said with genuine concern.

Looking back at Darrien, Serge asked, "Are their any extra chairs for her to sit on?"

"I don't know I am scared, sitting in here bound and gagged with nothing to do but look at someone...that looks like they have lost everything, knowing that soon so will I...it is not easy you know."

"I know it's hard. Probably harder than even I can imagine. But I'll try my best to help." Serge said with genuine concern in his voice.

"If you want I can stay here to keep you company. Just to make sure you won't be alone. I can draw some pictures for you. You can describe something and I'll draw it. You know to help keep your mind off of things and give you something to do. I just got some unicorn crayons from a fairy lady and I wanna try them out some more." Serge said with a smile, hoping the craziness of his last sentence would help distract Cadence from her dilemma.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:24 pm

Nicole:

Nicole shook her head. 'Oh, I thought you simply meant "stay at the Chantry" in a, yknow physical sense. I don't really have like big plans ahead for me which says I need to leave, so don't see no reason why I can't stick here for a bit.'

Arn nodded.
"We do not have allot of technomancers at Steelhaven, some Virtual Adepts but not allot, another one would be welcome."
The young alchemist said and smiled.

When Narim had finished, Nicole got in herself. 'Back to base, squire?' she asked, ending with a little grin.

"That's the plan, they are probably worried about us and besides there are always thing we can do to help out, we should get home Miss."
Narim said and nodded.

Colin:

Colin grinned, "I still try to clock at least a few battles each week in World of Warplanes - it's just that I prefer to sit back with a good Fantasy novel these days."

"I usually prefer car games to planes but that one looks like a good game as well Sir, and reading is cool, I like reading as well."
Kyle said and grinned now a bit more convinced that you where sane.

He nodded, "Well, roll call helped - not so much need to ask classmates for their name when the teacher already named everyone..."

"Ohh, that is a good point Sir, a very good point, smart."
The boy said with a big smile.

He nodded, "Oh, I know, just making sure you count Jareth as as deserving of precautions as us human Magi."

"I understand, and I will make sure his safety is protected and be careful."
Richard promised.

He shrugged, "Not entirely the same thing; she did give me quite a boon for when we attacked her home, because I treated her fairly, and she's not going to kill herself before the inevitable happens...

Richard looked rather unconvinced.

and I am not convinced anyone truly deserves that punishment. It's... excessively used, has been for centuries for far lesser crimes than is appropriate. I only know of one case - one singular, spectacular case - where the go-to punishment was appropriate, excepting as reactions to illegal soulrending..."

"But it is generally only used for Fallen is it not and most Fallen deserves it, not Bee off course but other Fallen, they should be stopped permanently so that they are not reborn as widderslaintes again and again and again."
The doctor protested.

He nodded.

Richard looked at Kyle sadly for a moment but he said nothing.

He nodded, "I know, I know... Try the Litany again, with me... I must not fear..."

Kyle looked rather desperate but he did manage to mumble the Litany and it did settle him down, at least a little and it enabled Richard to finish up without causing more harm, the pain seamed to persist even after the needle was removed though and Kyle cried out several times and groaned.

He smiled sadly, "No more needles, then..."

Kyle smiled weakly and nodded.

He shook his head, "She... did not elaborate that much... a moment..."
He sighed and thought inward, "Any insights into how to remove the metal, Mia?"

"The bits of Primium are attracted by lich blood, coat a needle with it and bring it in close to where the metal is located, I can show the right spot and the fragments should flow right out of the boy towards the coating of lich blood."
Mia said firmly.
"I do believe they will eventually pass into his blood stream as intended though, and flow out through urine, but this will take time and cause pain in the meantime."

He gently laid a hand on Kyle's leg, not quite restraining it, "Kyle, that injection is to go through the catheter in your foot, not stabbing for a new vein - it's to counter the pain you're feeling, nothing more. We'll go home shortly after, but we can't let you hurt like this."

"But what...if it hurts."
The boy said fearfully he had had quite enough and he was rather terrified he did stop fighting though and let Richard very gently give him the injection through the IV, Kyle pulled his leg away as soon as Richard was done and he whimpered but then slowly he seamed to relax more.
"I...feel odd..."
Kyle muttered softly.

(OOC: Dinner is done will will reply to the rest later.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:32 pm

'Oh, you say that now.' Nicole replied to Arn, giving a raised eyebrow as she fired up the engine and pulled out rapidly out of the lot to head back to the Chantry.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:59 pm

Adley and Serge:

"We confiscated it, as we were not entirely sure what was in the vials for checking over first."

"Hum...well we can just ask Mrs Knox to check her out perhaps, the woman is a Verbena healer I doubt there is anything about the body she can not detect."
Helga suggested.

"That isn't going to get her to eat the food," he said to Helga, doubting she'd talk to her aunt that way. "Or helping her to calm down," he reminded her with a frustrated sigh.

"Perhaps not but what choice do we have, if she continue to refuse to eat and we do nothing she can escape into death."
Helga said and she sounded frustrated.
"Sometimes force have to be used."
The Cultist said sounding like she had heard that be spoken one to many times.
"But fine what if you see if you can feed her and I will get the the blankets."
She said and handed you the energy bar. Sierra was crying and fighting against her bonds she looked like she would keel over at any point now.
"Just let me go, please..."
She wept.

"I don't want to take anyone else in there but perhaps she may come out to help, or have another idea, if we ask and someone takes over watching them. If I recall, she has a method that is not intrusive, though I would rather give them a room and discretion...please do be careful what is said in front of prisoners," he added. "Hrm, perhaps we could ask for some assistance..."

"I don't care if I get naked in front of someone Traditionalist, I am a young female Nephanda I have had to get more than naked in front of the leaders of my Labyrinth plenty of times."
Sierra spat. Helga sigh.
"I will go and speak with Mrs Knox and I am careful what I say."
The Cultist grumbled and she headed to the store room where the vampires where kept.

"If sitting like that is hurting you we can unchain you from the shelf so that you can find a more comfortable position to sit in." Serge said with genuine concern.

"Thank you Serge, I appreciate it."
Cadence muttered and she gave you a weak smile.

Looking back at Darrien, Serge asked, "Are their any extra chairs for her to sit on?"

"I will have one sent down for her if it will make her more comfortable."
Darrian said. Cadence looked at the alchemist.
"Thank you Sir."
She muttered, Darrian gave the former Chorister a sad smile.

"I know it's hard. Probably harder than even I can imagine. But I'll try my best to help." Serge said with genuine concern in his voice.

Cadence looked away and she looked rather terrified.
"When I end up like the woman you drew pictures for earlier Serge, will you still come visit me or will you be disgusted?"
The former Chorister asked and looked at you sadly.

"If you want I can stay here to keep you company. Just to make sure you won't be alone. I can draw some pictures for you. You can describe something and I'll draw it. You know to help keep your mind off of things and give you something to do. I just got some unicorn crayons from a fairy lady and I wanna try them out some more." Serge said with a smile, hoping the craziness of his last sentence would help distract Cadence from her dilemma.

"You got unicorn crayons from a fairy lady? How...ehm what?"
Cadence asked and she gave a little smile.
"Now that sounds fun...I would love the company but...are you sure you have the time? I do not want to keep you for your duties? i am done for anyway you should not waste your time on me..."
The young mage muttered and looked down, tears begun to well up in her eyes.

Nicole:

"I am sure you are going to be nice to work with Ma'am."
Arn said politely.

You got back into the car and drove back to Steelhaven, there where no more interruptions, trouble or pursuers, and you arrive safely back in the Chantry garage. Narim got out and tried to move around the car in time to open the door for you. Arn got out as well and he stretched and yawned.
"We should perhaps see if the others have gotten back safely."
The young Solificato suggested.

(OOC: You are not sure, probably he went to his office, Adley went to the basement right after getting back in from the Umbra, Jeffry could be in his office or perhaps he is checking on the wards.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:16 pm

"Hum...well we can just ask Mrs Knox to check her out perhaps, the woman is a Verbena healer I doubt there is anything about the body she can not detect." Helga suggested.

"Good idea, failing that I know who has it and we can have it retrieved."

"Perhaps not but what choice do we have, if she continue to refuse to eat and we do nothing she can escape into death." Helga said and she sounded "Sometimes force have to be used."

"If she refuses to eat, we can ask someone with the knowledge to set up an IV, or something similar but magickal. I wouldn't like to have to do that, but it would be better than trying to force a candy bar down someone's throat who won't eat it. There are many kinds of forces in our world, some are more subtle than others."

The Cultist said sounding like she had heard that be spoken one to many times. "But fine what if you see if you can feed her and I will get the the blankets." She said and handed you the energy bar. Sierra was crying and fighting against her bonds she looked like she would keel over at any point now. "Just let me go, please..."

He nodded to Helga, took the food and then looked at Sierra. "You know that I cannot. There is no use harming yourself while you are in our care. Here, let's get you over here so when we get the blankets settled we can sit down. It is cool down here," he said, eager to get her settled where they could hold her before she fell over.

I don't care if I get naked in front of someone Traditionalist, I am a young female Nephanda I have had to get more than naked in front of the leaders of my Labyrinth plenty of times." Sierra spat. Helga sigh. "I will go and speak with Mrs Knox and I am careful what I say."

"Perhaps I care how you are treated, even if you do not," he said to Sierra.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:31 pm

Cadence looked away and she looked rather terrified.
"When I end up like the woman you drew pictures for earlier Serge, will you still come visit me or will you be disgusted?"
The former Chorister asked and looked at you sadly.

"Regardless of what happens to you, I'll still visit you." Serge said sincerely with a smile, trying to give her hope by remaining vague about her potential fate.

"Your my friend. You weren't weirded out by me when we first met so of course I'll never be disgusted by you."

"You got unicorn crayons from a fairy lady? How...ehm what?"
Cadence asked and she gave a little smile.

"Yeah! Look!" Serge said excitedly pulling out one of the multi-colored crayons the Deaconess had given to him and showing Cadence.

"I haven't used crayons in a long time and these ones look really cool. One of the Deacons gave me two of these as a gift."

"Now that sounds fun...I would love the company but...are you sure you have the time? I do not want to keep you for your duties? i am done for anyway you should not waste your time on me..."
The young mage muttered and looked down, tears begun to well up in her eyes.

"I finished all of the tasks that were assigned to me." Serge informed Cadence. He was technically right, the last task that was assigned to him was to retrieve a picture of Lisa Larson, which he had done.

"Besides it's never a waste to spend time with friends." Serge said remembering his mentor's teachings back when she was just a psychologist to him.

"And come on...Unicorn crayons! You can't beat that!" Serge said with a smile, trying to discourage the tears within Cadence's eyes.

"Come on! Describe something! Anything! Fruits, clothing, medieval weaponry, rockstars. Anything that you can imagine." Serge said eager to get Cadence's mind off of the grim situation and equally eager to just use the crayons that the Deaconess had given him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... better check in with the Chief first?' Nicole hazarded, locking up the car.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:16 pm

"I usually prefer car games to planes but that one looks like a good game as well Sir, and reading is cool, I like reading as well."
Kyle said and grinned now a bit more convinced that you where sane.
Colin nodded, "And I'm sure we'll get a few four-player races in the future with Freddy and Anna. Not to worry, I've not forgotten how to hold a controller, even if I am something of an old fart. Er, best not suggest electronic games to Chief Morgan, though - he has some difficulties with the concept..."

"I understand, and I will make sure his safety is protected and be careful."
Richard promised.
He smiled, "Thank you; that is all I ask."

"But it is generally only used for Fallen is it not and most Fallen deserves it, not Bee off course but other Fallen, they should be stopped permanently so that they are not reborn as widderslaintes again and again and again."
The doctor protested.
He shook his head, "If not for the bloody ritual, we might have been able to shepherd Fallen Avatars back to the light centuries ago - to end the cycles of false enlightenment without losing Avatars from the Great Cycle... That's something we will be changing in the immediate future; we'll find ways to untwist the Fallen, bring them home..."

"The bits of Primium are attracted by lich blood, coat a needle with it and bring it in close to where the metal is located, I can show the right spot and the fragments should flow right out of the boy towards the coating of lich blood."
Mia said firmly.
"I do believe they will eventually pass into his blood stream as intended though, and flow out through urine, but this will take time and cause pain in the meantime."
He frowned and looked up at Richard, "She says the Primium particles are attracted to the... catalyst. Coat a needle, and a puncture in the right spot should effectively suck them out... but it will be painful. Alternatively, they should eventually be flushed out via the blood stream and through the kidneys - but this will take time and be painful."

"But what...if it hurts."
The boy said fearfully he had had quite enough and he was rather terrified he did stop fighting though and let Richard very gently give him the injection through the IV, Kyle pulled his leg away as soon as Richard was done and he whimpered but then slowly he seamed to relax more.
"I...feel odd..."
Kyle muttered softly.
He shook his head, "It's a painkiller - it shouldn't hurt, the problem in your back is, er, that you've become... locally immune to anesthetics... Just relax, but try not to drift too far off."
He looked up at Richard, and leaned a little closer, "So, which one of us tells the Chief that his new apprentice is slightly undead?"

((OOC: Oy vey, this is going to be unpleasant to explain to Morgan... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:38 am

Adley and Serge:

"Good idea, failing that I know who has it and we can have it retrieved."

"Good I will talk with Mrs Knox then."
Helga said.

"If she refuses to eat, we can ask someone with the knowledge to set up an IV, or something similar but magickal. I wouldn't like to have to do that, but it would be better than trying to force a candy bar down someone's throat who won't eat it. There are many kinds of forces in our world, some are more subtle than others."

Helga just nodded she glanced at the prisoner and then when to get the blankets. Sierra gave you a frightened look but once Helga was no longer there to threaten her she did seam to settle down a little bit.
"Thank you Traditionalist."
She muttered after a while though panic still threatened in her eyes.

He nodded to Helga, took the food and then looked at Sierra. "You know that I cannot. There is no use harming yourself while you are in our care. Here, let's get you over here so when we get the blankets settled we can sit down. It is cool down here," he said, eager to get her settled where they could hold her before she fell over.

The Nephanda let you lead her over to the blankets and she sat down without protesting, she shivered though and it was not from cold.
"Is there...any chance I will not be...be...you know that?"
She asked and she looked up at you desperate for a positive answer. You saw Helga come out of the vampires room with Kristina, the Cultist wanted to just walk straight over to Sierra but the Verbena shook her head and waited, she knew how not to spook someone who was already terrified.

"Perhaps I care how you are treated, even if you do not," he said to Sierra.

Sierra looked at you wide eyed and she seamed surprised.
"Idiot Traditionalist."
She commented but she did actually smile, just a little.

"Regardless of what happens to you, I'll still visit you." Serge said sincerely with a smile, trying to give her hope by remaining vague about her potential fate.

"Your my friend. You weren't weirded out by me when we first met so of course I'll never be disgusted by you."

"You are not that strange Serge, not to a mage, and thank you I...would not want to be left alone like that."
She muttered and glanced over at Siege who still had not lifted his head.
"Only worse."

"Yeah! Look!" Serge said excitedly pulling out one of the multi-colored crayons the Deaconess had given to him and showing Cadence.

"I haven't used crayons in a long time and these ones look really cool. One of the Deacons gave me two of these as a gift."

"Well they are pretty Serge but if they come from a unicorn, and I have heard they exist...ehm there is this modern legend that unicorn well...excrete rainbows are you sure which part of the unicorn those crayons are from?"
The Chorister said and she raised an eyebrow.

"I finished all of the tasks that were assigned to me." Serge informed Cadence. He was technically right, the last task that was assigned to him was to retrieve a picture of Lisa Larson, which he had done.

"Besides it's never a waste to spend time with friends." Serge said remembering his mentor's teachings back when she was just a psychologist to him.

"Thank you, then I would appreciate spending some time with you...both because you are a friend and because when someone else is here I do not have to be gagged, I hate it...it makes me feel claustrophobic."
Cadence said and she frowned before she gave you a bit of a smile.
"Thank you Serge."

"And come on...Unicorn crayons! You can't beat that!" Serge said with a smile, trying to discourage the tears within Cadence's eyes.

The tears still rolled down Cadence's cheeks but she managed to smile just a little as well.
"Yeah who can beat that..."

"Come on! Describe something! Anything! Fruits, clothing, medieval weaponry, rockstars. Anything that you can imagine." Serge said eager to get Cadence's mind off of the grim situation and equally eager to just use the crayons that the Deaconess had given him.

"Can...you draw and angle made of silver shards, almost like a wind chime, but in the shape of a robed woman with six pair of wings where every slight touch of wind will make the metal slivers she is part of sing, she is so delicate that at a distance you just hear the chimes and you see a robed figure only up front can you see that she is made of metal. Her face is kind and motherly and her hair is long and flowing, her face looks African but she is all silver, all of her is silver."
Cadence muttered and she smiled a little at what she described.

Nicole:

Hmm... better check in with the Chief first?' Nicole hazarded, locking up the car.

"Agreed, we should head up to his office Miss."
Narim agreed and he begun walking that direction.
"And if he is angry leave it to me, I was the one who dragged you into this, not the other way around after all."

Colin:

Colin nodded, "And I'm sure we'll get a few four-player races in the future with Freddy and Anna. Not to worry, I've not forgotten how to hold a controller, even if I am something of an old fart. Er, best not suggest electronic games to Chief Morgan, though - he has some difficulties with the concept..."

"That would be fun, games are always better when you can play with others, as for Master Morgan I am going to teach him how video games work and get him playing."
Kyle said and grinned.

He smiled, "Thank you; that is all I ask."

"We have a deal then I can take a few shed feathers and droppings from your new owl friend to have them analyzed?"
Richard asked with a smile.
"I will off course share the result with you."

He shook his head, "If not for the bloody ritual, we might have been able to shepherd Fallen Avatars back to the light centuries ago - to end the cycles of false enlightenment without losing Avatars from the Great Cycle... That's something we will be changing in the immediate future; we'll find ways to untwist the Fallen, bring them home..."

"Perhaps and I can see the value in that but some will argue that the Fallen needs to be punished, that there need to be a stern punishment for defecting to the Nephandi."
Richard protested.
"Some might not like the idea of just turning them back to the light."

He frowned and looked up at Richard, "She says the Primium particles are attracted to the... catalyst. Coat a needle, and a puncture in the right spot should effectively suck them out... but it will be painful. Alternatively, they should eventually be flushed out via the blood stream and through the kidneys - but this will take time and be painful."

"In my experience a short term pain is better than a long term one, but if we are going to do this the boy are probably going to be restrained, it is your choice Colin if you know the exact spot I can do it right now and then let Kyle rest, but if you prefer we just take him home we can do that."
The Akashic said. Kyle whimpered and shook his head.
"D...don't..."
He managed.
"I do not want...to have anything else done now..."

He shook his head, "It's a painkiller - it shouldn't hurt, the problem in your back is, er, that you've become... locally immune to anesthetics... Just relax, but try not to drift too far off."

"I...I...do not like feeling dizzy like this...but it do hurt a little less...it still hurts though."
The boy muttered but he was calming down he stopped biting on the silicone pad and only made whimpering sounds now and again.

He looked up at Richard, and leaned a little closer, "So, which one of us tells the Chief that his new apprentice is slightly undead?"

"Ehm...the one of us that is the most flame retardment."
Richard muttered and frowned.
"The Chief is not going to be happy about this, not one little bit happy."

(OOC: Well Sir you know your apprentice ehm now some of his cells are undead but not to worry it is not from a vampire so then all is ok right. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:58 am

your sword is a gift from your honored Assentors but to others it is just a sword with shark teeth
Tane stood with a severe look about him before cracking a big smile I'm just fucking around. I know people mean well. As i said, this is just a tool.

Tane would have had a conflict at his home with theese miserable prisoners. To him, they should probably have been dead to stop their suffering and shame, although Candence was just a victim. This way, the weight was lifted from his shoulders. I'll come back for you as soon as i can, sweetie. He told her after he'd seen her confinement.

Tane left then and took a stroll too see Beatrice and both his patient and his mentor before heading out
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:43 am

Tane stood with a severe look about him before cracking a big smile I'm just fucking around. I know people mean well. As i said, this is just a tool.

Cadence looked at you for a moment, blinked and then she laugh, it was a delightful sound, like silver bells in a light breeze.
"Well it is one scary tool Tane...ouch...don't make me laugh!"
She said and she grinned.

Tane would have had a conflict at his home with theese miserable prisoners. To him, they should probably have been dead to stop their suffering and shame, although Candence was just a victim. This way, the weight was lifted from his shoulders. I'll come back for you as soon as i can, sweetie. He told her after he'd seen her confinement.

Darrian secured Cadence to the shelf and gagged her, but he did put a blanket over her as well to make sure she was not to cold.
"I will check in on you often Miss Clearwater, to see if you need anything."
He said. Cadence nodded she looked scared though and she glanced at you for a moment before you left.

ane left then and took a stroll too see Beatrice and both his patient and his mentor before heading out

You got to the Node chamber, the large man you have learned was named Bruce still stood on guard duty.
"Are you here to see Bee?"
He asked as he opened the door to the Node Chamber. Beatrice was awake and struggling slightly, Amadeus where gently washing sweat of her forehead. Bee managed to smile a little when she saw you though.
"Hi...Tane..."
She muttered.

Tobias where sleeping soundly wrapped up in a blanket. Cita sat next to him and she worked on her computer she nodded to you when she saw you.
"Good morning Tane."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:32 am

Anja's Post:

'Well, not sure he can be angry. At least not logically.' Nicole replied, following Narim. 'After all, it was a bet which paid off, and we did keep him informed too.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:49 am

"It was, but the Chief do not like me risking my life as I am, and please I do not try to brag or anything, the Chantry's best teleporter and that might be useful later."
Narim said as you walked back into the Chantry, once you got into the first floor hallway you saw a man stand there you did not need to ask which Tradition was, he was tall, with a bit of a beer belly, he had big blue eyes, thinning graying hair hanging to his shoulders, a set of Ether goggles sat on his head holding his hair back, a scruffy gray beard covered up the lower part of his face, he was wearing a white shirt, blue jeans an a long, brown leather coat that looked like it had been owned for20 years at least, the pockets where full of all kinds of tools and gadgets. The man stood talking with Renee and both the Etherites inclined their heads to Narim when he passed, nodded to Arn and then smiled to you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:03 am

"That would be fun, games are always better when you can play with others, as for Master Morgan I am going to teach him how video games work and get him playing."
Kyle said and grinned.
Colin grinned, "You might want to delay that until you can afford to buy controllers in bulk."

"We have a deal then I can take a few shed feathers and droppings from your new owl friend to have them analyzed?"
Richard asked with a smile.
"I will off course share the result with you."
He nodded.

"Perhaps and I can see the value in that but some will argue that the Fallen needs to be punished, that there need to be a stern punishment for defecting to the Nephandi."
Richard protested.
"Some might not like the idea of just turning them back to the light."
He frowned, "Oh, I'm not saying the Nephandi do not deserve execution... but their Avatars can be brought back to the light, and destroying an Avatar is far worse than killing a person..."

"In my experience a short term pain is better than a long term one, but if we are going to do this the boy are probably going to be restrained, it is your choice Colin if you know the exact spot I can do it right now and then let Kyle rest, but if you prefer we just take him home we can do that."
The Akashic said. Kyle whimpered and shook his head.
"D...don't..."
He managed.
"I do not want...to have anything else done now..."
He shook his head, "He's had his limits stretched too far already... no more needles today, just take a look at the sample and let us head home. And, hm, best arrange a prescription of painkillers for him for a little while, perhaps."

"I...I...do not like feeling dizzy like this...but it do hurt a little less...it still hurts though."
The boy muttered but he was calming down he stopped biting on the silicone pad and only made whimpering sounds now and again.
He nodded, "No, the dizziness is not comfortable, but if the pain is dampened so you can handle it... it should take a few minutes, tops, before the painkiller reaches full effect, if it's anything like what I was on after... well..."

"Ehm...the one of us that is the most flame retardment."
Richard muttered and frowned.
"The Chief is not going to be happy about this, not one little bit happy."
He nodded, "I'm fairly resilient, and heal well, but I'm hardly fire retardant. How about you? Hum... it might help if we start by pointing out that Kyle agreed willingly, and that we now do have a... drastic but viable means of treating Primium residue. The side effects were... an unfortunate oversight on my part. I should have informed you of that part, but it slipped my mind..."

((OOC: "Your apprentice is slightly lichified. He's fully functional, and quite possibly immune to a lot of spinal damage, but, er, he's also immune to local anesthesia, which can be a pain in the back..." Razz
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:05 am

'Ain't that a contradiction in terms?' Nicole replied. 'If you can get yourself out of trouble within moments, there's no real risk. And fortune usually favours the brave.' Gives a friendly nod to the clearly fellow Etherite and Renee.

'Who's that guy with the beard?' she said curiously, once they were out of earshot.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:46 am

Colin:

Colin grinned, "You might want to delay that until you can afford to buy controllers in bulk."

"Controllers in bulk? I am not sure I get what you means Sir."
Kyle said and he looked at you funny.

He nodded.

Richard smiled.
"Good thank you Colin."

He frowned, "Oh, I'm not saying the Nephandi do not deserve execution... but their Avatars can be brought back to the light, and destroying an Avatar is far worse than killing a person..."

"I agree that Gilgul is worse than killing the physical body but even so for some crimes such a horrible thing is well deserved, and I think with the atrocities most Fallen do they qualify for such a horrible punishment non the less."
The Akashic argued.

He shook his head, "He's had his limits stretched too far already... no more needles today, just take a look at the sample and let us head home. And, hm, best arrange a prescription of painkillers for him for a little while, perhaps."

"As you wish. Analyzing the sample will take some time so it is probably best to get Kyle home first and I will analyze it as soon as possible. I will send with him pills for today and tomorrow and then I will get him a prescription if he needs it past that time."
Richard said and he nodded in agreement.

He nodded, "No, the dizziness is not comfortable, but if the pain is dampened so you can handle it... it should take a few minutes, tops, before the painkiller reaches full effect, if it's anything like what I was on after... well..."

"After your accident Sir? You where on this stuff?"
Kyle asked it was clear that the effect of the drug on his mind was worrying the boy but his pain was dampening.
"It still hurts but it is getting better Sir."
He commented.

He nodded, "I'm fairly resilient, and heal well, but I'm hardly fire retardant. How about you? Hum... it might help if we start by pointing out that Kyle agreed willingly, and that we now do have a... drastic but viable means of treating Primium residue. The side effects were... an unfortunate oversight on my part. I should have informed you of that part, but it slipped my mind..."

"We all make mistakes if I had known the side effects we would have had to seek the Chief's permission before proceeding but yes letting Master Morgan know we did not do this against his apprentice's will might help reduce the Master's anger but he is not going to be pleased and no I am not very flame retardment either."
Richard said and he sigh.

Nicole:

"In a way but I can also be shot in the back before I have the time to teleport, and I am not the greatest fighter."
Narim said and sigh.
"I might be more effective running ops but this time it was needed to go after our target at once."
He said then he looked at the visiting Etherites.
"His name is Rodger Tasselwell he lives in a Chantry just outside of Boston and works at the Umbral docks, perhaps the Chief are in need of someone to fly his shuttle for him?"
Narim told you before he returned the nod to the two Etherites.

(OOC: Yes well most manage to get through heir lives and never have needles out in their spines so it is a minor problem.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 pm

"Controllers in bulk? I am not sure I get what you means Sir."
Kyle said and he looked at you funny.
Colin grinned, "Chief Morgan tends to heat up when he is angry or frustrated - molten plastic makes for poor controls."

"I agree that Gilgul is worse than killing the physical body but even so for some crimes such a horrible thing is well deserved, and I think with the atrocities most Fallen do they qualify for such a horrible punishment non the less."
The Akashic argued.
He shook his head, "The Fallen have betrayed their own Avatars; the Avatars themselves... are not the guilty party. Punishing the victims is simply not... the proper response. Not when they can be redeemed."

"As you wish. Analyzing the sample will take some time so it is probably best to get Kyle home first and I will analyze it as soon as possible. I will send with him pills for today and tomorrow and then I will get him a prescription if he needs it past that time."
Richard said and he nodded in agreement.
He nodded, "Very well. Let us make some haste, then."

"After your accident Sir? You where on this stuff?"
Kyle asked it was clear that the effect of the drug on his mind was worrying the boy but his pain was dampening.
"It still hurts but it is getting better Sir."
He commented.
He shrugged, "Hardly an accident; I was quite deliberately shot down... but yes, I was on something of that sort - not sure which particular painkiller they gave me, but... it reduced the pain to manageable levels quite effectively without sending my mind into orbit. I was still able to read and think..."

"We all make mistakes if I had known the side effects we would have had to seek the Chief's permission before proceeding but yes letting Master Morgan know we did not do this against his apprentice's will might help reduce the Master's anger but he is not going to be pleased and no I am not very flame retardment either."
Richard said and he sigh.
He nodded and sighed, "The error was mine. I'll let him know... Fortunately, we did gain some decidedly positive results from it all, even if it will cause Kyle some pain in the short term... Hopefully, it won't take too long for him to flush it out. Hum, it's not going to be comfortable for Freddy, though... that might prove a harder sell now."
He pondered for a moment, "I wonder, though, if this could be used to restore function to a damaged spinal cord? I know someone who... needs a harness to at all move, but if this could... hum, best not go there right now, but might be worth looking into in the long run."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:08 pm

Anja's Post:

'Which, I'll add is more chance most people get.' Nicole countered. 'Anyway, there's loads of normal things which can do you in, like slipping in the shower or falling down a flight of stairs.'

'Hmm... it's all about that Ethership. You heard about it?' clearly fishing.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:43 pm

"Well they are pretty Serge but if they come from a unicorn, and I have heard they exist...ehm there is this modern legend that unicorn well...excrete rainbows are you sure which part of the unicorn those crayons are from?"
The Chorister said and she raised an eyebrow.

"No idea! I didn't ask questions I didn't want to know the answer too." Serge said quickly trying to get the disturbing thought out of his head.

"Thank you, then I would appreciate spending some time with you...both because you are a friend and because when someone else is here I do not have to be gagged, I hate it...it makes me feel claustrophobic."
Cadence said and she frowned before she gave you a bit of a smile.
"Thank you Serge."

"No problem." Serge said returning the smile with one of his own trying to ease Cadence's despair.

"Can...you draw and angle made of silver shards, almost like a wind chime, but in the shape of a robed woman with six pair of wings where every slight touch of wind will make the metal slivers she is part of sing, she is so delicate that at a distance you just hear the chimes and you see a robed figure only up front can you see that she is made of metal. Her face is kind and motherly and her hair is long and flowing, her face looks African but she is all silver, all of her is silver."
Cadence muttered and she smiled a little at what she described.

"An angel made of silver? Sure thing. That sounds awesome!" Serge said as he began to draw what Cadence described.

"Let's see here. Angel made of wind chime silver shards....in the shape of a robed woman.....6 pairs of wings......wind whistling through the metal slivers making them sing.....delicate.....made of metal......kind motherly face.....flowing hair......African looking face but everything is made of sliver." Serge mumbled to himself as he moved his hand gracefully across the paper trying to match each descriptor that Cadence had given him.

(OOC: Dex + Art to properly draw what Cadence is describing. Roll: 2, 4, 9, 7, 4, 7)

(OOC2: If possible Int+Expression to properly express the kind motherly nature that Cadence is describing within the picture.
Roll(-2 because of the crayons): 7, 3, 8, 1, 10, 5)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:12 pm

"Thank you Traditionalist." She muttered after a while though panic still threatened in her eyes.

"She is a bit...gruff but she does have a point, though made a bit...harshly, that eating some food would be easier for you than those other options I talked about and likely more pleasant," he said, picking up the bar and holding it out between them. "How about sharing it? I will take the first bite, so you know it's not poisoned." The last perhaps was something of an attempt at a joke.

"Is there...any chance I will not be...be...you know that?" She asked and she looked up at you desperate for a positive answer. You saw Helga come out of the vampires room with Kristina, the Cultist wanted to just walk straight over to Sierra but the Verbena shook her head and waited, she knew how not to spook someone who was already terrified.

He wasn't the type to lie about something like that, it seemed, but he saw the pair of women come out from the room nearby and nodded to them. "Ah, this is an associate of mine, an upstanding and skilled woman. Can she please look you over for your medical condition, and to see if you have any investments or other issues?" he asked Sierra. "It will not hurt you."

Sierra looked at you wide eyed and she seamed surprised. "Idiot Traditionalist." She commented but she did actually smile, just a little.

"Perhaps so...in a moment I am going to find your medicine, just in case we need it..." he said, recalling that there was something, two things, he needed to tell the Chief as well as soon as he could find him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:05 pm

Colin:

Colin grinned, "Chief Morgan tends to heat up when he is angry or frustrated - molten plastic makes for poor controls."

"Well yes you do have a point there Sir...wait the Chief really heats up when he is angry, like for real?"
Kyle asked and he looked at you wide eyed.

He shook his head, "The Fallen have betrayed their own Avatars; the Avatars themselves... are not the guilty party. Punishing the victims is simply not... the proper response. Not when they can be redeemed."

"Perhaps you are right, but are not the Avatar a part of the mage host? So the crimes of the host is then also the crimes of the Avatar."
Richard muttered.

He nodded, "Very well. Let us make some haste, then."

"Very well, I will get the wheelchair and let us get him to the car, he boy will do well with somewhere he find safe to rest, if you get him ready to move, careful with his back and his foot."
The Akashic instructed as he unfolded the wheelchair again.

He shrugged, "Hardly an accident; I was quite deliberately shot down... but yes, I was on something of that sort - not sure which particular painkiller they gave me, but... it reduced the pain to manageable levels quite effectively without sending my mind into orbit. I was still able to read and think..."

"Yeah I guess it was war...after your injury then...I do not think I could read now though Sir I really feel dizzy."
Kyle muttered and he shook his head. Richard gave him a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry kid you have been given a pretty high doze right now to make sure it takes the pain away, the dizziness will fade and you will be given some pills later you should not be feeling that out of it with them."
The Akashic assured the boy and Kyle did seam a little less nervous.

He nodded and sighed, "The error was mine. I'll let him know... Fortunately, we did gain some decidedly positive results from it all, even if it will cause Kyle some pain in the short term... Hopefully, it won't take too long for him to flush it out.

"It should not take to long and yes we did gain some very useful information and hopefully we will gain more once I have analyzed the sample."
Richard said and nodded.
"Both of us where in error we will both take the blame with the Chief."

Hum, it's not going to be comfortable for Freddy, though... that might prove a harder sell now."

"I will try to adjust the dose and make it an easier cure for her, but no it is likely to be painful, it will save her life though and Freddy is tough Colin, she will pull though just fine."
The Akashic said in an encouraging tone of voice.

He pondered for a moment, "I wonder, though, if this could be used to restore function to a damaged spinal cord? I know someone who... needs a harness to at all move, but if this could... hum, best not go there right now, but might be worth looking into in the long run."

"It might though it will be hard to sell in for Sleeper patients for another mage though, yes it might work however I would need more time to study the samples I got to know for sure, for now let us focus on saving Freddy and others who have been on the Serum."
Richard said and nodded.

Nicole:

Which, I'll add is more chance most people get.' Nicole countered. 'Anyway, there's loads of normal things which can do you in, like slipping in the shower or falling down a flight of stairs.'

"I think the Chief is more thinking tactically in this, if I am running Ops not only can I assist but finding paths and sending aid, what I can do for myself with teleporting away, I can also do for the entire team, or place a team exactly where they want to be, that is my strength is combat not running around with a gun...which I have never firred in my life."
Narim commented.

'Hmm... it's all about that Ethership. You heard about it?' clearly fishing.

"I did hear about the Chief's inheritance yes, well such a ship will be an assert, especially since the Labyrinth we are going after is located in the Umbra."
The Virtual Adept said.

Serge and Adley:

"No idea! I didn't ask questions I didn't want to know the answer too." Serge said quickly trying to get the disturbing thought out of his head.

That made Cadence grin just a little.
"Well there is a bloody expensive coffee made out of cat droppings so crayons made out of Unicorn...ehm...gifts should not be to much of an issue now should it."

"No problem." Serge said returning the smile with one of his own trying to ease Cadence's despair.

The former Chorister gave you a warm smile though she still looked very sad and scared.

"An angel made of silver? Sure thing. That sounds awesome!" Serge said as he began to draw what Cadence described.

"Yes she was, in many ways she still is."
Cadence muttered and smiled.

"Let's see here. Angel made of wind chime silver shards....in the shape of a robed woman.....6 pairs of wings......wind whistling through the metal slivers making them sing.....delicate.....made of metal......kind motherly face.....flowing hair......African looking face but everything is made of sliver." Serge mumbled to himself as he moved his hand gracefully across the paper trying to match each descriptor that Cadence had given him.

Cadence looked at the drawing you had made and tears rolled down er face and she smiled softly.
"That...is just like she used to be...my Avatar before I Fell...most...magi see their Avatar as being the opposite gender of themselves but mine is a woman, she she is beautiful...she do not look like that anymore, and the sound she make is no longer clear like...silver bells but that is what she once...was before I stepped into that Caul...before I broke her..."
She whispered.
"Oh what have I done?"

"She is a bit...gruff but she does have a point, though made a bit...harshly, that eating some food would be easier for you than those other options I talked about and likely more pleasant," he said, picking up the bar and holding it out between them.

"So either I eat...or I get a needle up my arm or...I get magickally fed or something...there is no escape is there?"
Sierra muttered fearfully and she looked at the roof for a moment.
"I guess making this whole thing more painful for myself is pointless."
She whispered.

"How about sharing it? I will take the first bite, so you know it's not poisoned." The last perhaps was something of an attempt at a joke.

"I would not mind it being poisoned but yeah...ok we can share it."
The Nephanda agreed and she took a bite of the candy, you had to hold it for her though since her hands where still bound.

He wasn't the type to lie about something like that, it seemed, but he saw the pair of women come out from the room nearby and nodded to them. "Ah, this is an associate of mine, an upstanding and skilled woman. Can she please look you over for your medical condition, and to see if you have any investments or other issues?" he asked Sierra. "It will not hurt you."

"I guess your dodging of my question means that no...there is no hope..."
Sierra muttered and tears formed in her eyes again.
"Yeah...she can...do whatever it is not like I will not be held down and it will be done anyway if I say no."
She grumbled bitterly. Kristina stepped forward and sat down next to the bound woman.
"Perhaps so, but I would prefer to do this with you and not against you an you are not comfortable right now, I can help."
She said carefully. Sierra hesitated then she nodded.
"O...ok..."
She muttered. Kristina took a small crystal from her pocked and held it against Sierra's cheek for a moment then she closed her hands around it.
"No investment marks, she have a Space Invaders tattoo on her lower back though and several scars from old injuries...she is diabetic and her blood sugar is out of wack, I will adjust it and heal her though the condition is to much a part of her true form for me to remove it easily so I can only adjust her blood sugar and heal the damage going without food for some time and the stress have done."
Kristina said. Sierra glanced at the Verbena then she looked at you.
"She is good..."
She muttered.

"Perhaps so...in a moment I am going to find your medicine, just in case we need it..." he said, recalling that there was something, two things, he needed to tell the Chief as well as soon as he could find him.

"Do you need me to tell you how to use it? Your gruff friend over there could probably tell you what to do though, if her aunt is diabetic, with my hands bound I can not administer my medicine myself."
Sierra said, a bit of food and sitting down had done her good though she was still very scared, your treatment of her and caring about her modesty seamed to have impressed her though, but she would never admit that.

(OOC: I am so sorry for my late reply. I was at my weekly support group meeting today and there was so many people there and the noise just got to be to much and I fainted, my head is still spinning and I have a headache so I did not feel up to posting before now. I am ok though so no worries it is just overstimulation, sometimes being hypersensitive sucks.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:15 pm

"Well yes you do have a point there Sir...wait the Chief really heats up when he is angry, like for real?"
Kyle asked and he looked at you wide eyed.
Colin grinned, "When his coffee mug begins to boil, he's not having a good day... But don't worry, aside from making you sweat a little, he's not liable to actually affect you with his temper."

"Perhaps you are right, but are not the Avatar a part of the mage host? So the crimes of the host is then also the crimes of the Avatar."
Richard muttered.
He tilted his head to the side, "The Avatar goes where the Mage goes, and with very rare exceptions cannot directly affect the Mage's actions, only suggest. It could very accurately be compared to a child raised by abusive parents - you know that if the child stays with the parents, it will grow up to continue the cycle of abuse. Would it be a reasoned response to kill the child, or to separate it from the parents' influence and try to break the cycle?"

"Very well, I will get the wheelchair and let us get him to the car, he boy will do well with somewhere he find safe to rest, if you get him ready to move, careful with his back and his foot."
The Akashic instructed as he unfolded the wheelchair again.
He nodded, "I'll give him a few moments to come to terms with the anesthetic first."

"Yeah I guess it was war...after your injury then...I do not think I could read now though Sir I really feel dizzy."
Kyle muttered and he shook his head. Richard gave him a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry kid you have been given a pretty high doze right now to make sure it takes the pain away, the dizziness will fade and you will be given some pills later you should not be feeling that out of it with them."
The Akashic assured the boy and Kyle did seam a little less nervous.
He nodded, "It usually takes a few days to find a dosage that is just right, one that keeps you with pain reduced enough to function normally without impairing your mind. Opiates are funny that way; so long as you can feel just a little pain, you won't get addicted... at least, that's what I was told in the military hospital."

"It should not take to long and yes we did gain some very useful information and hopefully we will gain more once I have analyzed the sample."
Richard said and nodded.
"Both of us where in error we will both take the blame with the Chief."
He nodded, "As Cabal leader, it nevertheless falls on me to be the one to take the fall, I suppose..."

"I will try to adjust the dose and make it an easier cure for her, but no it is likely to be painful, it will save her life though and Freddy is tough Colin, she will pull though just fine."
The Akashic said in an encouraging tone of voice.
He grinned, "She is indeed a pillar. And yes, I have every reason to believe she'll pull through magnificently."

"It might though it will be hard to sell in for Sleeper patients for another mage though, yes it might work however I would need more time to study the samples I got to know for sure, for now let us focus on saving Freddy and others who have been on the Serum."
Richard said and nodded.
He nodded, "The person I had in mind is an Etherite who suffered a... horrific injury in their youth. Hm, come to think of it, you might want to expand those studies to consider the impact on cybernetic implants - it occurs to me that there might be some improvements in nerve-machine interfaces if the nerves are undead and not so susceptible to rejection issues..."
He shook his head and gently lifted Kyle into the wheelchair, easing his cathetered leg up into the leg supports, "Alright, his shoe and sock were placed... where?"
He looked around for Kyle's remaining clothes and items.

((OOC: Yeah, you get your much-needed rest. Hope the weekend gets better. I'll be attending Raptus (comic festival - Don Rosa is attending this year, too) all weekend, so my posting frequency will likely drop harshly. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:12 am

"So either I eat...or I get a needle up my arm or...I get magickally fed or something...there is no escape is there?" Sierra muttered fearfully and she looked at the roof for a moment. "I guess making this whole thing more painful for myself is pointless."

"Making yourself sick or paining yourself would not do anything, no...."

"I would not mind it being poisoned but yeah...ok we can share it." The Nephanda agreed and she took a bite of the candy, you had to hold it for her though since her hands where still bound.

He broke a piece off for her, holding it close so she could reach it. "Oh, you might say that but poisoning is never pleasant. I've eaten some bad food in my time. Experiencing it twice didn't improve that. But let's avoid unpleasant topics while eating, hrm?"

Kristina took a small crystal from her pocked and held it against Sierra's cheek for a moment then she closed her hands around it.
"No investment marks, she have a Space Invaders tattoo on her lower back though and several scars from old injuries...she is diabetic and her blood sugar is out of wack, I will adjust it and heal her though the condition is to much a part of her true form for me to remove it easily so I can only adjust her blood sugar and heal the damage going without food for some time and the stress have done." Kristina said. Sierra glanced at the Verbena then she looked at you. "She is good..."

He waited for Kristina to look over Sierra. "She has given us the name Sierra to use for now," he said, so the others could have something to refer to her by other than 'that Fallen woman over there.' "Thank you for your help," he said to the Verbena with a nod. "Yes, she is good," he said to Sierra.

"Do you need me to tell you how to use it? Your gruff friend over there could probably tell you what to do though, if her aunt is diabetic, with my hands bound I can not administer my medicine myself." Sierra said...

"It could be good to hear how it is done by those here, so we can care for you properly. My...associate there can confirm that what you are saying is proper." He looked to make sure that the girl had been restrained to the radiator, and that the heater itself was not going to burn her, or that she could reach it to hurt herself.

// no need to apologize

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:12 am

That made Cadence grin just a little.
"Well there is a bloody expensive coffee made out of cat droppings so crayons made out of Unicorn...ehm...gifts should not be to much of an issue now should it."

"Yeah, and isn't lipstick made out of whale vomit or something like that." Serge said with a slight chuckle, glad to be talking about something else.

"Probably best not to dwell on it."

Cadence looked at the drawing you had made and tears rolled down er face and she smiled softly.
"That...is just like she used to be...my Avatar before I Fell...most...magi see their Avatar as being the opposite gender of themselves but mine is a woman, she she is beautiful...she do not look like that anymore, and the sound she make is no longer clear like...silver bells but that is what she once...was before I stepped into that Caul...before I broke her..."
She whispered.
"Oh what have I done?"

"Your Avatar is beautiful. Not to mention the most badass looking angel I've seen." Serge said glancing down at the picture. Serge couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He didn't know his Avatar's true form or if it had a true form at all. Each time he had seen his Avatar, it had always taken on a different appearance.

Looking back at Cadence, Serge said, "Your Avatar may be broken but I'm sure it can be fixed. All broken things can be fixed. I bet you there are people studying on how to fix Fallen Avatars. And when they find out I'm sure they'll make yours beautiful again. We're mages...nothing is impossible for us."

Serge knew that he was likely being naive. But he couldn't stand to see Cadence so heartbroken. He wanted to give her a little bit of hope, even if it was the tiniest amount.

(OOC: Don't worry Anja. Get all of the rest that you need.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next