Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

+2
Warpmind
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Adley Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 pm

"She is not Fallen...and I do not mind discussing it later, perhaps getting into contact with the Traditions will be good for her."
Cecilia agreed.

"Very well," he replied. There wasn't any room for promises given their situation, but seeing how his week had started and what had come after with the vampires, he hoped that they could help the girl. Besides which, as an unintended upside, it might give Cecillia a reason to want their group to live beyond saving herself.

The prisoner cringed again. "O...ok...I understand I knew...it was coming." She said in a thin, weak voice. "I...doubt I will be able to focus...on anything not after...what the Prelatus...ehm...I...ehm...I am not going to resist but if I...faint or...panic or get sick on the floor I am not trying anything...don't kill me...please." She pleaded and glanced at you for a moment then looked away again and muttered. "Shit...ok I just do not want to see it done. I do not want to see it." The hedge wizard stood still but you could see she was tensing every muscle in her body and she bit into her own lip nervously.

He frowned a bit at her growing unease and then nodded at her request. "Then you shall not see it, look that way please, ma'am," he indicated. He glanced over the bindings to see where the best injection point could be, so he could work quickly but correctly. He hoped she didn't pass out, she wouldn't be much help till she came around and they were on limited time - besides which, he didn't want to hurt her anyway unless there wasn't any choice. He knew how bad memories of a past traumatic event could be, after all.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hallways of Flesh, Lisa Larson and Glorious Battle IC Thread 25

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:54 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

"Very well," he replied. There wasn't any room for promises given their situation, but seeing how his week had started and what had come after with the vampires, he hoped that they could help the girl. Besides which, as an unintended upside, it might give Cecillia a reason to want their group to live beyond saving herself.

Cecilia looked at you for a moment then she nodded, there was not allot of time to talk about it now and not the place either as she did not want the Nephandi to know about her child and here the walls literary had ears.

He frowned a bit at her growing unease and then nodded at her request. "Then you shall not see it, look that way please, ma'am," he indicated.

The hedge wizard nodded and she shivered but looked at the wall stiffly in the direction you where indicating.
"Shit!"
She muttered again and focused on the wall as if it was very, very itneresting.

He glanced over the bindings to see where the best injection point could be, so he could work quickly but correctly. He hoped she didn't pass out, she wouldn't be much help till she came around and they were on limited time - besides which, he didn't want to hurt her anyway unless there wasn't any choice. He knew how bad memories of a past traumatic event could be, after all.

Finding a good spot where not easy, with her arms held behind her back with the forarms against one another that put strain on her upper arms and shoulders, the best where probably her upper tighs but with the amound of fluid and it's thickness that might make walking painful afterwards.
"I could just numb the area down completely and make her muscles relax."
Thorn offered. Jeffry looked skeptical and the reason where clearn who knew if magick used exactly where the serum where placed would end up affecting it in some way.
"I will allow it."
The old Hermetic said eventually, decinding to let mercy win out over the small uncertinty regarding the effect of the serum. Thorn nodded and bowed to the old mage and looked at you for leave to do the working since you where handeling the prisoner at the moment.

[Colin] (Labyrinth at ca 2 in the afternoon.)

Colin nodded, "That's fair. Anyone moving toward the groups, though? Larson's reinforcements, or perhaps residents who have concluded that this is not going their way?"

"Other than the woman that surrendered no, not right now but a large group is gathering in the armory, it is likely they are planning something...and Lady Larson herself is with them."
Dalisse said and frowned.
"That is not good."

(OOC: Yeah the doctor might have given me that piss since it was the only one he knew of with no added sugar or he might have given me the worst tasting one he knew of because I refused his recomendation to have myself tested to see if it was virus or bacteria, I have experienced doctors being vindictive before when I have refused their recomendations.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Finding a good spot where not easy, with her arms held behind her back with the forarms against one another that put strain on her upper arms and shoulders, the best where probably her upper tighs but with the amound of fluid and it's thickness that might make walking painful afterwards.
"I could just numb the area down completely and make her muscles relax." Thorn offered.
Jeffry looked skeptical and the reason where clearn who knew if magick used exactly where the serum where placed would end up affecting it in some way.
"I will allow it." The old Hermetic said eventually, decinding to let mercy win out over the small uncertinty regarding the effect of the serum.
Thorn nodded and bowed to the old mage and looked at you for leave to do the working since you where handeling the prisoner at the moment.

If the woman passed out, she wouldn't be any help and making her wait would only make her more scared. He glanced at the woman to see what she thought of that idea and thought back to anything they'd recently learned about the serum's actions and magick to see how it might affect her - she was a hedge wizard, so he didn't know exactly how comparable it was to awakened magii. But if there wasn't anything untoward that he knew about the serum to disclose, he would let the woman know what was happening.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:21 pm

[Dalisse's Chambers, still 2ish]
"Other than the woman that surrendered no, not right now but a large group is gathering in the armory, it is likely they are planning something...and Lady Larson herself is with them."
"That is not good."
Colin frowned and quickly sent a message to Narim, 'L.L. has brought her friends to the armory - they're loading up and probably planning something. Please pass message on to all strike teams.'
He shook his head thoughtfully, "No, it is highly unlikely it would be good... Hum, it is entirely possible she's smelling a rat, since I let Alexandra's abductor in on the Gilledian's current status... Or, she's just getting desperate, not knowing how much we've found out from her little puppets."

((OOC: Noscapine is actually pretty good against dry coughs - but if you've got the regular mucous sort, it's not much point to, except torturing the tongue. :/ ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:33 pm

[Nicole and Adley] (Jeffry's Strike team at the Labyrinth at 2 in the afternoon.)

If the woman passed out, she wouldn't be any help and making her wait would only make her more scared. He glanced at the woman to see what she thought of that idea and thought back to anything they'd recently learned about the serum's actions and magick to see how it might affect her - she was a hedge wizard, so he didn't know exactly how comparable it was to awakened magii. But if there wasn't anything untoward that he knew about the serum to disclose, he would let the woman know what was happening.

From what you had observed with the serum it probably interupted a magick user's ability to channel, shape and from Quintessence and while a hedge wizard had to use more refined froms of Quintessence that the Traditions liked to call mana, it was likely it would do the same thing, distrupt the use of energy needed for her powers to work, the question then was if a change of Quintessence caused by magick to alter her body, even in a small way, right at where the serum that would block her energy flow would be placed would change the way the serum worked, that was hard to say.
"Ehm...if the serum will still work right...I...would prefer not to feel it yes, though I might still get scared...it reminds me of the Prelate...ehm...anyway...if it will work just as well I do not want to feel it but if there is a chance the serum will then not work and you have to do it twice it is better to get it right the first time and...have it over with."
Cecilia said nervously her eyes still focused on that spot of wall you had indicated she was pretty jumpy though for when your phone made the message sound, along with the phones of Darrian and the Chief she gave a small shout of suprise and visably jumped.
"Ehm...eh sorry."

Colin frowned and quickly sent a message to Narim, 'L.L. has brought her friends to the armory - they're loading up and probably planning something. Please pass message on to all strike teams.'

You got a reply back with.
"Understood and I have send your message to the strike teams."

He shook his head thoughtfully, "No, it is highly unlikely it would be good... Hum, it is entirely possible she's smelling a rat, since I let Alexandra's abductor in on the Gilledian's current status... Or, she's just getting desperate, not knowing how much we've found out from her little puppets."

"It is hard to know what Lady Larson's motivations are it might be both of the scenarios you mention or she might have just had enough of the attacks on her Labyrinth and she have decided to clean house."

(OOC: No it was a regular cough but the doctor was really anoyed I did not want to check if it was virus or bacteria, some of the doctors working at Jevnaker are assholes.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 pm

The younger girls giggled when they saw the transformed kitten and pointed to it.

"Got the idea from Deaconess O' Connor. I think Princess Katie would know that spell as well" Serge said with a smile.

Yu Die contininued the story.
"It did not take long to heal the party's many wounds and they continued through the dark forest following Dr Moonlight's tracker to try to find the robot unicorn and the other steeds, eventually they all got to a clearing, the horses where bound to a downed tree towards one side of the clearing, in the center of it stood a figure dressed in a long, dark robe, the figure did not seam to be afraid of the party. "You have come, I have been waiting for you." The figure said as the princess and the othered entered the clearing."

Serge drew the scary looking robed figure standing in front of a scary looking background as he talked to the party. The horses were crying out for help as they struggled aimlessly to be break free of their binds.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:14 pm

Nicole finished securing the fingers, then moved back a little, happy with the result.

Watched the goings-on; if the tape was enough, would toss it back and get her guns back. And started to look at the fascinating bit of wall too.

[Ironically, I've never seen an episode of MacGyver in my life. And she prefers a Leatherman than a Swiss Army].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:12 am

"Ehm...if the serum will still work right...I...would prefer not to feel it yes, though I might still get scared...it reminds me of the Prelate...ehm...anyway...if it will work just as well I do not want to feel it but if there is a chance the serum will then not work and you have to do it twice it is better to get it right the first time and...have it over with." Cecilia said nervously

"I'm afraid of that I cannot be certain given what I know...the magick may change how it works. I will apply it as is, then, if that is your wish; you may feel sore after but you should not be seriously injured," he said, sounding apologetic. He took a hold of her leg and glanced at Thorn and his pater to see if his decision was backed, after all he was in charge. Then the phones went off and while she was distracted by that, he felt he should take the opportunity if he was told to do it without anesthetic anyway - she'd already jumped and then when she settled, it would be better get it over with rather than prolong it and risk her rising panic.

// ah, it's a good show - used to watch it all the time. One character from another game (revised setting) had his secondary skill of jury rig rated at MacGuyver xD Always made me laugh. I called it kludge Ig.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:51 am

Nicole finished securing the fingers, then moved back a little, happy with the result.

Watched the goings-on; if the tape was enough, would toss it back and get her guns back. And started to look at the fascinating bit of wall too.

Cecilia looked at you for a moment she looked rather nervous and scared.
"Ehm...the bindings don't hurt...thank you."
She muttered and she sounded suprised at this as she went back to stiffly studying the bit of wall.

"I'm afraid of that I cannot be certain given what I know...the magick may change how it works. I will apply it as is, then, if that is your wish; you may feel sore after but you should not be seriously injured," he said, sounding apologetic.

"The...serum have been used on me before when the prelatus have assumed the tests to be so...painful I would not be able to just bare them and not defend myself I know how it feels."
Cecilia muttered nervously as she studied the wall her bound fingers twitching slightly she clearly wanted to ball them into fists a common impulse when expecting pain, her breath where to quick.
"But it is ok...it is better than being killed."

He took a hold of her leg and glanced at Thorn and his pater to see if his decision was backed, after all he was in charge.

Jeffry nodded. Thorn frowned he was a healer and did not like to see anyone caused pain when it was possible to prevent it.
"Very well, hospitals will usually use anesthetics when injecting a substance that viscous or in such a large dose but very well if there is no other choice."
Cecilia flinched when you grabbed her leg through her long skirt, you could feel the many scars on her skin under the fabric.

Then the phones went off and while she was distracted by that, he felt he should take the opportunity if he was told to do it without anesthetic anyway - she'd already jumped and then when she settled, it would be better get it over with rather than prolong it and risk her rising panic.

Because of the thinkness of the serum, the needle where big enough that you could stab it through the woman's skirt and into her tigh just as she jumped from the phones rather than lifting her skirt out of the way first though lifting it might make it more comfortable but off course would give her more warning it was coming. Cecilia cried out in pain and fear and jumped forwards, you had to hold her in place to have enough time to get all of that green liquid into her, which took a bit of time, her struggeling and moving did not exactly make the whole thing more comfortable for her through and she was screaming the whole time, her bound fingers twitching again in the instrict to bring her hands to her tigh to soothe the hurt place, Thorn quickly grabbed Cecilia and tried to help you to hold her in place so she would not hurt herself in her panic. Once it was done the woman sank down to her knees and vomited onto the floor, she had turned rather pale and where shivering, she was trying her best not to start sobbing.
"D...don't shoot me..."
She gasped afraid her sudden movement would spook her captors.
"Oww fuck...shit...oww..."
It was clear the serum hurt but her memories of what Jace had done to her caused her more distress than the pain as she emptied out whatever she had for breakfast onto the bone floor, a little bit of blood seeping out of the small puncture mark and leaving a small stain on her skirt.
"I am...ok just give me a moment please...and don't shoot me."
She managed between gulps of air and getting sick.

(OOC: MacGyver where actually recomended as inspiration for playing a Etherite in one of the older Mage books, someone having a Paradigm where they did not think they where working magick but rather thought that they where just very inginious and could make or repair whatever they could possibly need with a minimum of tools, like making a functioning gun out of some duct tape, a styrofoam cup and some toothpicks.)

[Serge] (Rosa's apartment babysitting the mage girls at two in the afternoon.)

"Got the idea from Deaconess O' Connor. I think Princess Katie would know that spell as well" Serge said with a smile.

"Who is Deaconess O'Connor?"
Cava asked.
"She is one of the Deacons, she is a powerful Master of the Art and she is really nice but a bit strange as well, she have Fay blood but she do not look like a fairy from books."
Jane explained and Cava nodded at that.

Serge drew the scary looking robed figure standing in front of a scary looking background as he talked to the party. The horses were crying out for help as they struggled aimlessly to be break free of their binds.

Liv took her turn and Jane translated for her.
Dr Moonlight looked at the robed figure with anger in her eyes. "You are Rebban the Unicorn King's favorite court wizard who betrayed our planet to join the darkness!" She devlared and the robed figure nodded and lowered his hood, revealing a handsome but evil looking face with black eyes and pale skin. "Right you are, and you are the court phycisian Dr Moonlight, the princess who gave up her title to become a doctor, I will destroy you and your friends, your quest ends here!"
Jane then took her own turn.
"The dark wizar lifted his hand and a ball of fire as big as the ones Master Morgan can make flew from his fingertips towards the party and they would have all been burned to ash if it had not been for Princess Katie lifting her kitty shield to protect her friends, but even her mighty shield would not keep them safe forever."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:32 pm

A nod at the prisoner's thanks for the bindings; contrary to appearance, Nicole wasn't a bitch. At least, not a complete bitch, all the time.

Returned to watching the surroundings carefully; this was a good time for an ambush; what with at least half the group distracted.

[McGuyver was never on here, so couldn't see it. Anyway, Nicole's more at the level of 'redneck engineering', like in say Scrapheap Challenge. Or perhaps a field mechanic in one of more cash-strapped militaries who have to perform works of lash-up to keep things running].

[Thought 'McGuyvering' was originally a technomancer/crat term used to explain away their Science to those Masses who aren't bright enough to truly understand what they were doing?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:56 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane looked for the runes, with the idea of destroying them to break the barrier Your bravado will not last much, as won't last your breath, demon servant.
Your ambitions are futile, all you do is, we will succeed!

(I want to inspire my allies and angry her, can I do that with man/char + leadership?)
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm

A nod at the prisoner's thanks for the bindings; contrary to appearance, Nicole wasn't a bitch. At least, not a complete bitch, all the time.

Returned to watching the surroundings carefully; this was a good time for an ambush; what with at least half the group distracted.

Cecilia continued to watch the wall as Adley prepared the injection of serum, she had probably not experienced much kindness since she joined the Nephandi, that you had chosen to bind her in a way that would not cause her pain, at least not until her muscles started aching from being set in the same position for two long, but you had made an effort not to hurt her and that meant something to her.

Then Cecilia started making sounds and vomiting on the floor even more attention turned to her so watching your surroundings where probably a very good thing though for now things where quiet, you noticed that Francis and Jane also kept watch.

(OOC: I do remember something about it being used as a slang aslo but it was also used as a Paradigm, and really it is not that far from Nicole's own Paradigm, she two could use some scrap and the coffee maker and make whatever was needed in the situation.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:06 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane looked for the runes, with the idea of destroying them to break the barrier Your bravado will not last much, as won't last your breath, demon servant.
Your ambitions are futile, all you do is, we will succeed!

"Well, well an angry little man are you not."
The rune mage said she sounded rather unbothered by your words. There where runes on her staff, sewn into her dress and on her jewlery but not outside of her shield.
"And demons serve me not the other way around."
She said sounding amused though her eyes kept on the two Masters.

(OOC: You can try, make the roll please.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Liv took her turn and Jane translated for her.
Dr Moonlight looked at the robed figure with anger in her eyes. "You are Rebban the Unicorn King's favorite court wizard who betrayed our planet to join the darkness!" She devlared and the robed figure nodded and lowered his hood, revealing a handsome but evil looking face with black eyes and pale skin. "Right you are, and you are the court phycisian Dr Moonlight, the princess who gave up her title to become a doctor, I will destroy you and your friends, your quest ends here!"

Serge drew the grand unveiling of the dark robed figure , which revealed a man who looked similar to Dr Moonlight except he had pale skin and shadowy black eyes. His horn was a dark gray in comparisons to Dr Moonlights silvery white horn.

"The dark wizard lifted his hand and a ball of fire as big as the ones Master Morgan can make flew from his fingertips towards the party and they would have all been burned to ash if it had not been for Princess Katie lifting her kitty shield to protect her friends, but even her mighty shield would not keep them safe forever."

Switching between a few colored pencil crayons, Serge mimicked the brilliant mixture of red, yellow, and orange fires that he had seen from Master Morgan fireballs.

With a wave of her hand Princess Katie conjured another, more massive cat shield. This time the cat was waering a fireman's hat to show that it was fire resistant but even then the firefighter kitty had a pained look on his face as he tried to protect his owner from the flames.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:22 pm

As the prisoner started to re-visit breakfast, Nicole looked around - anywhere except at the woman. Perfect example of a distraction... after all, you couldn't hurl on command, right? Except the large woman knew that was possible...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Switching between a few colored pencil crayons, Serge mimicked the brilliant mixture of red, yellow, and orange fires that he had seen from Master Morgan fireballs.

With a wave of her hand Princess Katie conjured another, more massive cat shield. This time the cat was waering a fireman's hat to show that it was fire resistant but even then the firefighter kitty had a pained look on his face as he tried to protect his owner from the flames.

It was Rosa's turn and she said.
"Again and again the dark mag cast his balls of flame at the party, Princess Katie where turning pale and tired, there was only so long the cat princess would be able to protect her friends."
It was Cava's turn again.
"Vincent was crouched behind Princess Katie's shield as another ball of flame made the ground tremor. "I might have a solution, a vial of gas that will make every magic user faint, leaving me and our priate friend the only ones still awake."
Liv took over and Jane translated.
"Princess Katie nodded in agreement and Vincent grabbed a small vial from his pocket and bravely stood up and tossed the vial, a green smoke spread over the area, everyone other than Vincent himself and the pirate fell asleep that instant, including the dark mage."

As the prisoner started to re-visit breakfast, Nicole looked around - anywhere except at the woman. Perfect example of a distraction... after all, you couldn't hurl on command, right? Except the large woman knew that was possible...

It certinly loked like Cecilia where honestly sick, she was very pale, shivering and dry heaving after her guts where empty, she looked like fear had made her ill, but off course you could never know for sure. Right now all was quiet though, you heard someone move in a corridor not to far from you though but no one where attacking your group, at least now right now.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:12 pm

It was Rosa's turn and she said.
"Again and again the dark mag cast his balls of flame at the party, Princess Katie where turning pale and tired, there was only so long the cat princess would be able to protect her friends."
It was Cava's turn again.

Beads of sweat could be seen pouring down Princess Katie's face as she struggled to keep the shield up.

"Vincent was crouched behind Princess Katie's shield as another ball of flame made the ground tremor. "I might have a solution, a vial of gas that will make every magic user faint, leaving me and our priate friend the only ones still awake."
Liv took over and Jane translated.

As Vincent was explaining his plan, each of the spellcasters gave him a dirty look and Jonah asked why on Earth he had such a concoction.

"Princess Katie nodded in agreement and Vincent grabbed a small vial from his pocket and bravely stood up and tossed the vial, a green smoke spread over the area, everyone other than Vincent himself and the pirate fell asleep that instant, including the dark mage."

A small vial of glowing green liquid was thrown into the air, spinning as it soared through the sky. At the peak of it's flight it bursts and showered the area in a sickly green smoke. Each of the spellcasters instinctively covered their faces to no avail as they succumbed to the kryptonite.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:29 pm

A small vial of glowing green liquid was thrown into the air, spinning as it soared through the sky. At the peak of it's flight it bursts and showered the area in a sickly green smoke. Each of the spellcasters instinctively covered their faces to no avail as they succumbed to the kryptonite.

It was Jane's turn to tell the story.
"Vincent and the prirate acted quickly and stripped the dark mage of his robe and all his magical tools and bound him to a tree with strong cords, binding his fingers with thin thread and by the time he and the spellcasters of the hero's party woke up again the dark mage where properly restrained and harmless."
Rosa took over again.
"Princess Katie and her friends got to their feet rather dizzy each of them giving vincent a rather dirty look but there was little time for questions about why the rouge had such a gas instead they all gathered around the rather groggy but still defiant dark unicorn mage."
As Rosa refilled everyone's glasses of soda Cava took her turn.
"What are you doing here? Have the darkness sent you? Why have it made the pepole of Unicornia ill? Dr Moonlight asked the prisoner but the dark mage just gave her a defiant look. "Why did you steal our horses?" Alexa wanted to know but again she got no reply. "Why did you control my mind?" Asked Lilywater but the dark mage only slightly chukeled at the nymph's question.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm

It was Jane's turn to tell the story.
"Vincent and the prirate acted quickly and stripped the dark mage of his robe and all his magical tools and bound him to a tree with strong cords, binding his fingers with thin thread and by the time he and the spellcasters of the hero's party woke up again the dark mage where properly restrained and harmless."
Rosa took over again.
"Princess Katie and her friends got to their feet rather dizzy each of them giving vincent a rather dirty look but there was little time for questions about why the rouge had such a gas instead they all gathered around the rather groggy but still defiant dark unicorn mage."

Serge drew a humorous scene of the tied of unicorn wizard tied to a tree surrounded by the party of heroes. He was yelling obscentities at his captors while struggling to break free of his binds.

As Rosa refilled everyone's glasses of soda Cava took her turn.
"What are you doing here? Have the darkness sent you? Why have it made the pepole of Unicornia ill? Dr Moonlight asked the prisoner but the dark mage just gave her a defiant look. "Why did you steal our horses?" Alexa wanted to know but again she got no reply. "Why did you control my mind?" Asked Lilywater but the dark mage only slightly chukeled at the nymph's question.

Serge drew the a torrent of questions coming from the party members that were quickly ignored as the dark wizard remained stubborn and quiet.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:32 pm

Serge drew a humorous scene of the tied of unicorn wizard tied to a tree surrounded by the party of heroes. He was yelling obscentities at his captors while struggling to break free of his binds.

"He can't get loose Sir."
Cava said and giggeled and pointed at your drawing.

Serge drew the a torrent of questions coming from the party members that were quickly ignored as the dark wizard remained stubborn and quiet.

Cava continued the story and said.
"The heroes tried again and again to ask the dark wizard questions but he would not respond to any of them, eventually the pirant suggjested that they make the man talk but Princess Katie said no that no matter how far the darkness pushed good could not allow themselves to fall to evil."
Yu Die took over and said.
"Not knowing what to do with the prisoner Princess katine took out her sword that also functioned as a wand, twirled it around and turned the man into a little black unikitty, the spell would last for a few days upon which time the dark mage would be turned back into himself, in the mean time he would be no trouble for he heroes as the little black kitten with a unicorn horn curried off into the forest to hide."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:41 pm

"The...serum have been used on me before when the prelatus have assumed the tests to be so...painful I would not be able to just bare them and not defend myself I know how it feels." Cecilia muttered nervously as she studied the wall her bound fingers twitching slightly she clearly wanted to ball them into fists a common impulse when expecting pain, her breath where to quick. "But it is ok...it is better than being killed."

"I see," he replied, still sounding apologetic.

Jeffry nodded. Thorn frowned he was a healer and did not like to see anyone caused pain when it was possible to prevent it. "Very well, hospitals will usually use anesthetics when injecting a substance that viscous or in such a large dose but very well if there is no other choice."

"If we had some mundane anesthetics, we could use that. I don't think I have any in my little first aid kit in my bag, but let me check," he said, about to do that as he next spoke. "I just don't know what the magick might do, she's been given this stuff many times and she doesn't want to have to go through it twice." He didn't sound happy about it though.

"Oww fuck...shit...oww..." It was clear the serum hurt but her memories of what Jace had done to her caused her more distress than the pain as she emptied out whatever she had for breakfast onto the bone floor, a little bit of blood seeping out of the small puncture mark and leaving a small stain on her skirt.
"I am...ok just give me a moment please...and don't shoot me." She managed between gulps of air and getting sick

It was not the worst outcome, but it was hardly something he wanted to inflict on someone who was essentially defenseless, even a prisoner. He did feel bad for how she was suffering, she was a person even if she had traded with a demon. It was too bad the Nephandi had found her first, or her own investigations into demonology. He tried to find a wetwipe or cloth to clean her face up a bit and some water but was wary of how she might perceive him as a threat until she calmed down long enough to speak again. "I am sorry for that, Cecillia," he said, trying to bring her mind back to the present so they could recover and press on. And also for her own benefit, though her situation was not good it was at least not being tortured by Jace.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Cava continued the story and said.
"The heroes tried again and again to ask the dark wizard questions but he would not respond to any of them, eventually the pirant suggjested that they make the man talk but Princess Katie said no that no matter how far the darkness pushed good could not allow themselves to fall to evil."

As the pirate asked if he could make the man talked he held up a tiny knife and a bag full of lemons, implying a unique brand of torture. It was clear by her horrified look that Princess Katie adamantly against this idea.

Yu Die took over and said.
"Not knowing what to do with the prisoner Princess katine took out her sword that also functioned as a wand, twirled it around and turned the man into a little black unikitty, the spell would last for a few days upon which time the dark mage would be turned back into himself, in the mean time he would be no trouble for he heroes as the little black kitten with a unicorn horn curried off into the forest to hide."

In a *poof* of pink dust where their once was a black unicorn now sat a black unikitty which after a rather startled look ran off in a hurry deeper into the forest.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:05 pm

[Labyrinth, Dalisse's Chambers, 2PM]
"It is hard to know what Lady Larson's motivations are it might be both of the scenarios you mention or she might have just had enough of the attacks on her Labyrinth and she have decided to clean house."
Colin nodded, "Best prepare in case she sends someone up here to check, then..."

((OOC: MacGyvering is generally used in reference to either repairing something broken with whatever is available or repurposing a device to a use not intended by the manufacturer, so as to for example keep the car moving so you can reach the repair shop. It's not for advancing new technologies, but very much for emergency repairs that will hold until you can get the proper parts.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 pm

"I see," he replied, still sounding apologetic.

Cecilia did not take her eyes of the wall so she would not accidently see what you where holding but she said softly.
"Do not be sad about it Hermetic, it is ok, there is a war going on and you have to restrain a prisoner I...do not blame you."

"If we had some mundane anesthetics, we could use that. I don't think I have any in my little first aid kit in my bag, but let me check," he said, about to do that as he next spoke. "I just don't know what the magick might do, she's been given this stuff many times and she doesn't want to have to go through it twice." He didn't sound happy about it though.

"Most mundane anestetics will either take some time to work or make her rather sluggish, I have some strong morphine in my bag but then she will not be much use to us."
Thorn said and sigh.
"But if you have something applying something that will relax the muscle asterwards might lessen the discomfort as she walks and also cold might help, you are a Flambeau are you not? Perhaps you could freeze a water bottle, that way magick is not used on the site directly, just ice, but that might actually reduce her discomfort quite a bit and help prevent swelling."
The Verbena suggjested.

It was not the worst outcome, but it was hardly something he wanted to inflict on someone who was essentially defenseless, even a prisoner. He did feel bad for how she was suffering, she was a person even if she had traded with a demon. It was too bad the Nephandi had found her first, or her own investigations into demonology. He tried to find a wetwipe or cloth to clean her face up a bit and some water but was wary of how she might perceive him as a threat until she calmed down long enough to speak again.

You had the wet wipes Jeffry had given you earlier and a small bottle of water, Cacilia let you help wipe her face clean and she accepted a bit of water, though she was still breathing rather quickly and shivering eventually she glanced up at you.
"Thank you."
She muttered about the water.
"Is it over?"

"I am sorry for that, Cecillia," he said, trying to bring her mind back to the present so they could recover and press on. And also for her own benefit, though her situation was not good it was at least not being tortured by Jace.

"I...understand."
The hedge wizard muttered weakly as she tried to get to her feet, not a easy task with her arms bound and she groaned sharply as she put weight on her leg.
"I...ehm...I am okey I think."
She said, she still looked scared and weak but at least she was getting back to her senses.
"I will do as I have promised and lead your group through the Labyrinth as best I can."
She whispered.

Jeffry noded and said softly not to scare the woman further.
"Good for we need to go, that letter on the telephone right now was from your Cabalmate mea filius, Larson herself is on the move she was last seen with a considerable group in the armory, which is not likely to be a good thing for us."
Darrian to where checking his phone and frowning.
"Not good at all."
He muttered.

In a *poof* of pink dust where their once was a black unicorn now sat a black unikitty which after a rather startled look ran off in a hurry deeper into the forest.

Liv took her turn and again Jane translated for her, as she was constantly doing so the young war mage would be able to keep track of the story.
"With the battle against the dark mage Princess Katine needed to rest for a little while so our heroes checked on the hores to make sure they where ok, and put the robot unicorn on charging and then sat down to eat, after the meal they discussed what they should do now, even if the dark mage had not been willing to talk, they had learned that the agents of the darkness was in the forest trying to hinder them."
"The party decided that now they had their horses back they should use what daylight was left and continie towards the center of the forest, all they know was that the sacred flower could be found in the deepest part of the woods after all, and with the darkness' agents already on their trail they had to move fast so they got onto their steeds and headed out, deeper into the dark woods."
Rosa took her turn and said.
"After a few hours on horseback our heroes came to a small lake, now there where darkness and gloom around them and everything where surounded by tall trees, the water where sparkly and beautiful though. "This is the lake that will answer any question but only one question per person." Lilywater said, and the group decied to camp out on the shores of the lake until morning and sleep on what they wanted to ask the lake in the morning."

Colin nodded, "Best prepare in case she sends someone up here to check, then..."

"Agreed, with all that have happened she might be getting suspicious after all."
Dalisse said and went back to the table where she had cast magick before.
"We have the silt at least, that is one line of defense, but we should prepare some others as well, for if we are going down we will not do so easily."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Liv took her turn and again Jane translated for her, as she was constantly doing so the young war mage would be able to keep track of the story.
"With the battle against the dark mage Princess Katine needed to rest for a little while so our heroes checked on the hores to make sure they where ok, and put the robot unicorn on charging and then sat down to eat, after the meal they discussed what they should do now, even if the dark mage had not been willing to talk, they had learned that the agents of the darkness was in the forest trying to hinder them."

A simple scene was drawn of the gang eating together and discussing their next course of action.

"The party decided that now they had their horses back they should use what daylight was left and continie towards the center of the forest, all they know was that the sacred flower could be found in the deepest part of the woods after all, and with the darkness' agents already on their trail they had to move fast so they got onto their steeds and headed out, deeper into the dark woods."
Rosa took her turn and said.
"After a few hours on horseback our heroes came to a small lake, now there where darkness and gloom around them and everything where surounded by tall trees, the water where sparkly and beautiful though. "This is the lake that will answer any question but only one question per person." Lilywater said, and the group decied to camp out on the shores of the lake until morning and sleep on what they wanted to ask the lake in the morning."

A simple scene was drawn once again of the party arriving on horseback and setting up camp.

More detail was placed on the background which depicted the lake of answers. A large body of water with water as blue as the sky and the surface shimmering like diamonds.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next