Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 8 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 10:22 am

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth, 3 in the afternoon)

Was he laughing? He hoped he wasn't laughing...that wasn't his laugh...it was laughing at him...shit. He grabbed his phone at Darrian's order and dialed for Narim to get the wounded the hell out of there. Then it stopped. The laughter. Maybe his pater and the group at the caul banished whatever the hell it was. He saw Nicole, Antonio, Ty and Fran come in with the stretcher...he waved them over to the center of the group.

First your Avatar calmed down slightly but then she felt alarmed and you heard her speak as you seldom did, you felt her, or saw her but she seldom spoke, though she had voiced her advice a few times during this conflict.
"You must watch over your friend...he made a dangerous sacrifice."
She warned her voice sounding like sunlight made into sound.
"I fear there will be more trials ahead now, for us all."

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin nodded, "A precaution... Good."

"A precaution indeed, that was my intent with the blood."
Dalisse said as Heather pressed the hankerchief to her wound to stop the bleeding once the little cup was full.

He slowly started flexing his toes and fingers, making sure they were still attached, before slowly opening his eyes and looking up at Ingmar, "Mr... Rush... I am in a little bit of discomfort; picked up something in there. Would you mind conveying my apology to the lady who tried to examine my Avatar? I sensed there was a harsh response to that... Second, did it work? Did I take out the bloody Caul?"

"Well as the lady in question was the Honored Quesitor Vittoria DeAngelo I am not sure an apology will help Mr Wainwright I think you just hit her shitlist."
Ingmar said as he held the water bottle to your lips again.
"You need to drink something."
He adviced.
"It...worked whatever you did unmade the Caul...unmade it completely, all of that ehm flesh it...is gone and in it's place is a little dead baby...whatever you did worked but are you okey...you are not Fallen are you? I mean you have no desire to kill everything do you?"
The Verbena asked gruffly.

He closed his eyes again, thinking to Mia, "The twins should be fine now; we did that to save them... One is on board this ship, the other is back at the Chantry, waiting for those two shards... We just have to make one more trip before we can see them both together again."

"I...do not want to wait...when I am with you I know time...our daugther they tried to do to her what they did to us, she would have been so scared I want to hold her."
Mia whispered in your ear.
"And our son he takes to much on his shoulders, I want to see them now."
She sigh.
"But I will wait until we get a little blue dragon safely home."

He started craning his head around, grimacing as he tried to get to his feet, "Hum, I had a teacup with me, containing a little blood, does anyone see it?"

"I have not seen a cup, you probably lost it in the caul."
Ingmar said. You saw a flurry of activity around you, some where crying, others where tending to the wounded while others again just stood around looking shell shocked, the Chief though was on his way towards you.
"Will he die Mr Rush?"
He asked and Ingmar shook his head.
"No Sir."
"Good..."
Jeffry said he grabbed your arm and helped you to your feet, his hand war rather warm and heat radiated out of the old Hermetic, you where still rather dizzy and in pain so getting up on your own would not have been easy.
"Are you insane Mr Wainwright...in the names of the Gods tell me you did not Fall for I would very much not like to send you to Horizon, dammn fool you scared me half to death!"
Jeffry grubeled.
"How do you feel?"

(OOC: Well that is a whole dot of Fallen shard so yes he would want some cleansing methods.)

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

Serge walked over to Allison and asked, "Hey Allison. Is their anything else you need me to do?"

Allison started saying something but then the Verbena hedge wizard you had met ealrier in the day came running up the stairs.
"Hannah just colapsed...I have cast a healing spell on her but there do not seam to be any effect of that...Dr Lee please help!"
The young woman yelled and Richard looked up from the woman he was tending to.
"Dammit...I am on my way."
He said and grabbed his bag and rushed after the hedge wizard down the stairs to try to help Hannah Larson.

Last edited by Anja Rebekka Schultze on Sun May 13, 2018 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 8 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 10:47 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"Well as the lady in question was the Honored Quesitor Vittoria DeAngelo I am not sure an apology will help Mr Wainwright I think you just hit her shitlist."
Ingmar said as he held the water bottle to your lips again.
"You need to drink something."
He adviced.
"It...worked whatever you did unmade the Caul...unmade it completely, all of that ehm flesh it...is gone and in it's place is a little dead baby...whatever you did worked but are you okey...you are not Fallen are you? I mean you have no desire to kill everything do you?"
The Verbena asked gruffly.
Colin grinned as he sipped the water, "Ah, the honourable Senior Quaesitor, was it? Well, for formality's sake... though I doubt there's any appreciable change in her opinion of me."
He shook his head, "I was not entirely sure what would happen to the... physical part of it, but I had on pretty good authority that my Avatar would be able to rend the Caul's spiritual aspect apart."
He coughed slightly, "I have no more desire to see the world end now than I did yesterday. Nor any more desire to walk the bloody Black Spiral, as the Fallen call it. Though I don't think I got away entirely untouched, I did not Fall."

"I...do not want to wait...when I am with you I know time...our daugther they tried to do to her what they did to us, she would have been so scared I want to hold her."
Mia whispered in your ear.
"And our son he takes to much on his shoulders, I want to see them now."
She sigh.
"But I will wait until we get a little blue dragon safely home."
He smiled, thinking back, "Our daughter is safely resting, but we might get to see our son before we head out."

"I have not seen a cup, you probably lost it in the caul."
Ingmar said. You saw a flurry of activity around you, some where crying, others where tending to the wounded while others again just stood around looking shell shocked, the Chief though was on his way towards you.
"Will he die Mr Rush?"
He asked and Ingmar shook his head.
"No Sir."
"Good..."
Jeffry said he grabbed your arm and helped you to your feet, his hand war rather warm and heat radiated out of the old Hermetic, you where still rather dizzy and in pain so getting up on your own would not have been easy.
"Are you insane Mr Wainwright...in the names of the Gods tell me you did not Fall for I would very much not like to send you to Horizon, dammn fool you scared me half to death!"
Jeffry grubeled.
"How do you feel?"
He grinned as Jeffry helped him up, brushed off his jacket, and quite uncharacteristically gave the senior Mage a hug, whispering in his ear ever so softly, "Mia pulled it off safely, I could not risk that thing hurting Adley."
He then straightened up, brushing off Morgan's shoulders in an almost embarrassed manner, "Ah, pardon that lapse in dignity, Sir. I seem to have contracted a bit of Resonance from that, but otherwise, I seem to be largely unaffected. I am still firmly on the side of Light and Creation where I belong. Going to need the equivalent of a long shower, though..."
He looked toward the baby, "Poor child, I hope it didn't suffer much... I hope his sister will be alright."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 am

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin grinned as he sipped the water, "Ah, the honourable Senior Quaesitor, was it? Well, for formality's sake... though I doubt there's any appreciable change in her opinion of me."

"No you where probably on her shit list from the time you saved my Covenmate...but I fear you will get into some trouble for all this Mr Wainwright and that will not make Freddy happy."
Ingmar said and frowned.

He shook his head, "I was not entirely sure what would happen to the... physical part of it, but I had on pretty good authority that my Avatar would be able to rend the Caul's spiritual aspect apart."
He coughed slightly, "I have no more desire to see the world end now than I did yesterday. Nor any more desire to walk the bloody Black Spiral, as the Fallen call it. Though I don't think I got away entirely untouched, I did not Fall."

"It is good you did not Fall Mr Wainwright, I fear trouble will come from this, allot of trouble."
Ingmar said and sigh.
"Yes the Caul was unmade...though it is disturbing to know that thing...was made from a child, damned Nephandi they need to go and fuck themselves in the ass with a cactus!"
The Verbena declared.

He smiled, thinking back, "Our daughter is safely resting, but we might get to see our son before we head out."

"She might be resting but she is still suffering, I would like to see our son though, he is going to become afraid for you after what we did."
Mia said sounding concerned.

He grinned as Jeffry helped him up, brushed off his jacket, and quite uncharacteristically gave the senior Mage a hug, whispering in his ear ever so softly, "Mia pulled it off safely, I could not risk that thing hurting Adley."
He then straightened up, brushing off Morgan's shoulders in an almost embarrassed manner, "Ah, pardon that lapse in dignity, Sir. I seem to have contracted a bit of Resonance from that, but otherwise, I seem to be largely unaffected. I am still firmly on the side of Light and Creation where I belong. Going to need the equivalent of a long shower, though..."

Jeffry gave you a pat on the back and nodded.
"That is quite allright Mr Wainwright and I am thankful for what you did, pissed of but also thankful I am not sure we could have stopped that thing or how many more would have died."
He said and looked at the bodies on the floor for a moment sadly.
"You are going to have to talk your Avatar into being examined by someone though or you will be arrested, the honored Quesitor is already clamoring for it, she even have a shot of that foul serum ready."
The old Hermetic said in a serious tone of voice.
"And there is a limit to how much I can shield you, I have a young apprentice at home in a precerious situation after all."
He said and then he glanced at Vittoria who stood glaring daggers at you, however while she was angry she was also rather pale and Mia had clearly both hurt her and scared her.

He looked toward the baby, "Poor child, I hope it didn't suffer much... I hope his sister will be alright."

Nina got up and took her jacket of and gently wrapped the dead baby up in it.
"It seamed cruel to leave him on the cold floor."
The apprentice muttered. Jeffry nodded then he looked at you.
"Whatever you did was quick Mr Wainwright, and it ended his suffering...the suffering his mother caused...you ended it...perhaps there is a chance he can find peace now."
Jeffry said softly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 11:55 am

[Caul Chamber, 3PM]
"No you where probably on her shit list from the time you saved my Covenmate...but I fear you will get into some trouble for all this Mr Wainwright and that will not make Freddy happy."
Ingmar said and frowned.
Colin nodded, "There's only so much she can do legally and directly, though... For everything else, well... Another time."

"It is good you did not Fall Mr Wainwright, I fear trouble will come from this, allot of trouble."
Ingmar said and sigh.
"Yes the Caul was unmade...though it is disturbing to know that thing...was made from a child, damned Nephandi they need to go and fuck themselves in the ass with a cactus!"
The Verbena declared.
He arched an eyebrow, "What is it with all the bloody cacti with a Nephandus' name on them?"

"She might be resting but she is still suffering, I would like to see our son though, he is going to become afraid for you after what we did."
Mia said sounding concerned.
He grinned wryly, thinking back, "I think he'd do that anyway. Fairly constantly."

Jeffry gave you a pat on the back and nodded.
"That is quite allright Mr Wainwright and I am thankful for what you did, pissed of but also thankful I am not sure we could have stopped that thing or how many more would have died."
He said and looked at the bodies on the floor for a moment sadly.
"You are going to have to talk your Avatar into being examined by someone though or you will be arrested, the honored Quesitor is already clamoring for it, she even have a shot of that foul serum ready."
The old Hermetic said in a serious tone of voice.
"And there is a limit to how much I can shield you, I have a young apprentice at home in a precerious situation after all."
He said and then he glanced at Vittoria who stood glaring daggers at you, however while she was angry she was also rather pale and Mia had clearly both hurt her and scared her.
Colin nodded, "I'll ask Master Telar to do a new scan once we get back to Steelhaven - there's no-one better, after all. As for the serum, it's disgusting, but bearable, but I should rather prefer not to get that shot. My Avatar has... shards of ungainly qualities, but not enough to change us. There were... so many broken souls in there, all needing redemption. I will work toward that, with my own apprentice."
He turned and bowed to Vittoria, "Honoured Quaesitor D'Angelo, I am sorry my Avatar reacted harshly to your attempt at examination. I'm afraid she is a little sore and defensive after what we just did - I can hardly blame her - but I swear on my power, my allegiance has not shifted from the Traditions."

Nina got up and took her jacket of and gently wrapped the dead baby up in it.
"It seamed cruel to leave him on the cold floor."
The apprentice muttered. Jeffry nodded then he looked at you.
"Whatever you did was quick Mr Wainwright, and it ended his suffering...the suffering his mother caused...you ended it...perhaps there is a chance he can find peace now."
Jeffry said softly.
He nodded, "I hope so... I'm probably going to have nightmares about how I did it, though. Likely for a long time..."
He shook his head, "On another note, I'm going to commandeer the shuttle for the round trip to Chicago - not just to retrieve Anna, but to bring home a kidnapping victim from Chicago; a pair of Fallen Technocrats tried to kidnap one of our allies, and the Handler and I managed to extricate her. It might be a few hours, tops, to speak with a few individuals and secure a few things, such as a safe restraint for my apprentice."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 3:33 pm

Colin nodded, "There's only so much she can do legally and directly, though... For everything else, well... Another time."

"Well I am no Enforcer but the lady did try to grab your Avatar without either consent or a verdict giving her the right and while she might have the authority to detain you until you can prove you are not Fallen you could sue her for that grab."
Ingmar said and frowned.

He arched an eyebrow, "What is it with all the bloody cacti with a Nephandus' name on them?"

"They deserve it but if you prefere then we can substitute pineapple for the cacti, it will do the same good."
The Verbena grumbeled.

He grinned wryly, thinking back, "I think he'd do that anyway. Fairly constantly."

"Well to be honest my dear host we do often given him cause to worry."
Mia said half joking half concerned.

Colin nodded, "I'll ask Master Telar to do a new scan once we get back to Steelhaven - there's no-one better, after all. As for the serum, it's disgusting, but bearable, but I should rather prefer not to get that shot. My Avatar has... shards of ungainly qualities, but not enough to change us. There were... so many broken souls in there, all needing redemption. I will work toward that, with my own apprentice."

"There is indeed no one better."
Jeffry said and he smiled a little fondly at the thought of the Virtual Adept Spirit Master then his smile faded.
"I will do what I can Mr Wainwright but you where in a Caul and while I believe you when you say you have not changed, I am not sure the Honored Quesitor will."

He turned and bowed to Vittoria, "Honoured Quaesitor D'Angelo, I am sorry my Avatar reacted harshly to your attempt at examination. I'm afraid she is a little sore and defensive after what we just did - I can hardly blame her - but I swear on my power, my allegiance has not shifted from the Traditions."

Vittoria gave you a cold hard stare.
"A shard cluster, you are host to a shard cluster...Mr Wainwright."
She grunted.
"I am perfectly fine but you need to be contained and examined for corruption, I can not let you leave, your powers will be restrained and you will be taken to a cell until the nature of your Avatar can be determined."
The Quesitor hissed. A young, very pretty black woman, with long curly black hair, wearing a now stained white dress stood beside the Quesitor she put her hand on Vittoria's arm.
"Mater we already have to many prisoners and this man did save us..."
The young woman said softly and Vittoria shook her head.
"No my dear filia I am not letting this one go!"

He nodded, "I hope so... I'm probably going to have nightmares about how I did it, though. Likely for a long time..."

"I will not ask about it Mr Wainwright not now anyway but for the little boy, if such a horror had been done to you would not you have wanted someones to come along and end it?"
Jeffry asked softly.

He shook his head, "On another note, I'm going to commandeer the shuttle for the round trip to Chicago - not just to retrieve Anna, but to bring home a kidnapping victim from Chicago; a pair of Fallen Technocrats tried to kidnap one of our allies, and the Handler and I managed to extricate her. It might be a few hours, tops, to speak with a few individuals and secure a few things, such as a safe restraint for my apprentice."

"I will expect a repport about that kidnapping case Mr Wainwright but it can wait until after you have taken the person home, retrived your apprentice and gotten some rest."
Jeffry said.
"You may borrow the shuttle until then."
He declared but Vittoria spoke up and she folded her arms across her chest.
"No he may not Master Morgan this man might now be a Nephandus he is going nowhere other than with me to wait in a cell in Lux Itineris until the condition of his Avatar can be made clear!"
The Quesitor demanded.
"You can not protect him Master Morgan! Oh and this Handler, we are going to have to arrest her as well, she might be the last Nephandus on board this ship, I want her dead or captured!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 4:13 pm

[Caul Chamber, 3PM]
"Well I am no Enforcer but the lady did try to grab your Avatar without either consent or a verdict giving her the right and while she might have the authority to detain you until you can prove you are not Fallen you could sue her for that grab."
Ingmar said and frowned.
He coughed, "Draconis dormiens nunquam tittilandus..."

"They deserve it but if you prefere then we can substitute pineapple for the cacti, it will do the same good."
The Verbena grumbeled.
He chuckled softly, "I was thinking perhaps bamboo seeds instead. Very small at first, but I hear they grow quickly... and unstoppably."

"There is indeed no one better."
Jeffry said and he smiled a little fondly at the thought of the Virtual Adept Spirit Master then his smile faded.
"I will do what I can Mr Wainwright but you where in a Caul and while I believe you when you say you have not changed, I am not sure the Honored Quesitor will."
He nodded, voice so low only Morgan should hear it, "Oh, I am sure what the Honoured Quaesitor believes will have no bearing on what she'll be willing to justify doing to me..."

Vittoria gave you a cold hard stare.
"A shard cluster, you are host to a shard cluster...Mr Wainwright."
She grunted.
"I am perfectly fine but you need to be contained and examined for corruption, I can not let you leave, your powers will be restrained and you will be taken to a cell until the nature of your Avatar can be determined."
The Quesitor hissed. A young, very pretty black woman, with long curly black hair, wearing a now stained white dress stood beside the Quesitor she put her hand on Vittoria's arm.
"Mater we already have to many prisoners and this man did save us..."
The young woman said softly and Vittoria shook her head.
"No my dear filia I am not letting this one go!"
He bowed politely to Vittoria, "My Lady Quaesitor, I'm afraid I cannot acquiesce to your demands; I can verify that my Avatar is a shard cluster, and that some of the shards in the cluster are indeed the remnants of Fallen Avatars. The core of her, however, is not Fallen, and I intend to have a new comparison scan taken by the most capable Master Telar; you know, the most skilled Avatar specialist the Traditions has to offer? I can, however, not be detained at this point; I do not have the time, owing to others depending on my personal presence elsewhere, and besides, with the Caul destroyed, you now have minutes to make your escape before the ship moves out."

"I will not ask about it Mr Wainwright not now anyway but for the little boy, if such a horror had been done to you would not you have wanted someones to come along and end it?"
Jeffry asked softly.
He nodded, "I would... but not at any cost. I'm... not going to find it easy to face his sister again..."

"I will expect a repport about that kidnapping case Mr Wainwright but it can wait until after you have taken the person home, retrived your apprentice and gotten some rest."
Jeffry said.
"You may borrow the shuttle until then."
He declared but Vittoria spoke up and she folded her arms across her chest.
"No he may not Master Morgan this man might now be a Nephandus he is going nowhere other than with me to wait in a cell in Lux Itineris until the condition of his Avatar can be made clear!"
The Quesitor demanded.
"You can not protect him Master Morgan! Oh and this Handler, we are going to have to arrest her as well, she might be the last Nephandus on board this ship, I want her dead or captured!"
He nodded to Morgan, "Thank you, Sir."
He turned back to Vittoria, "Again, I am afraid I must refuse. You have already expressed clear personal hostility against both me and my Cabalmate, you attempted to tamper with my Avatar just now without either a legal verdict or my consent, by all appearances taking the opportunity when my Avatar seemed to be too weak to resist. As such, I will not permit you to simply detain me under your own roof before I have spoken with my own attorney on the matter. I will not be needing Master Morgan's protection in this matter, and you will not be able to arrest the kindly Lady Dalisse, either... for several reasons, the least of which being that she is busy casting off even now, the more significant one being that if she is removed from her chamber, she will not be able to keep the ship from eating anyone on board. I assure you, she is not Fallen, and I intend to bring proof of that before a court once things are settled, she is merely a Diedne, a victim of the Schism War. I am sure we will speak at length after I return, Madame DeAngelo, good day. Now would be a good time, Dalisse."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 pm

Allison started saying something but then the Verbena hedge wizard you had met ealrier in the day came running up the stairs.
"Hannah just colapsed...I have cast a healing spell on her but there do not seam to be any effect of that...Dr Lee please help!"
The young woman yelled and Richard looked up from the woman he was tending to.
"Dammit...I am on my way."
He said and grabbed his bag and rushed after the hedge wizard down the stairs to try to help Hannah Larson.

Serge snapped his head towards the Verbana Hedge Mage and before he could say anything Dr. Lee and the women had already rushed downstairs. "Wait...What! Why! Did something happen?" Serge said fruitlessly unsure of whether to go downstairs to help Dr. Lee.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 pm

"You must watch over your friend...he made a dangerous sacrifice." She warned her voice sounding like sunlight made into sound. "I fear there will be more trials ahead now, for us all."

It didn't even cross his mind to wonder /which/ friend she meant, the one he called 'amicus' on a now-regular basis likely fit the situation. He felt a sudden pang of intense worry as if he'd been shot with an arrow. It blossomed despite the stress of everything else going on around them and he stopped stock still, eyes wide. 'What happened? How can I help him? What can we do, where is he?' he thought, a flurry of emotions crossing his face.

// This is like one of those points in a movie where you just say to the characters, 'well, damn!'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 6:32 pm

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

Serge snapped his head towards the Verbana Hedge Mage and before he could say anything Dr. Lee and the women had already rushed downstairs. "Wait...What! Why! Did something happen?" Serge said fruitlessly unsure of whether to go downstairs to help Dr. Lee.

"I suspect something did happen yes Mr Yager..."
Allison and she looked in the direction Dr Lee and the Verbena had run and frowned.
"But what I do not know. I hope Miss Larson will be okey though."

He coughed, "Draconis dormiens nunquam tittilandus..."

"My Latin is rather rusty Mr Wainwright but yeah...ehm sure.."
Ingmar said looking confused and he scratched his head a bit.

He chuckled softly, "I was thinking perhaps bamboo seeds instead. Very small at first, but I hear they grow quickly... and unstoppably."

"Ahh...yes well that would work."
Ingmar said and grinned.
"Or you would put bamboo seeds on top of cacti that would be even better."

He nodded, voice so low only Morgan should hear it, "Oh, I am sure what the Honoured Quaesitor believes will have no bearing on what she'll be willing to justify doing to me..."

Jeffry gave a dark nod at this he said nothing but he would do his best to keep you out of Vittoria D'Angelo's grasp.

He bowed politely to Vittoria, "My Lady Quaesitor, I'm afraid I cannot acquiesce to your demands; I can verify that my Avatar is a shard cluster, and that some of the shards in the cluster are indeed the remnants of Fallen Avatars. The core of her, however, is not Fallen, and I intend to have a new comparison scan taken by the most capable Master Telar; you know, the most skilled Avatar specialist the Traditions has to offer? I can, however, not be detained at this point; I do not have the time, owing to others depending on my personal presence elsewhere, and besides, with the Caul destroyed, you now have minutes to make your escape before the ship moves out."

"I am not asking you to come with me Mr Wainwright I am placing you under arrest as a danger to the Tribunal I am the Senior Quesitor of Boston and you will obey my commands or I will hunt you down and haul you to Horizon myself."
Vittoria said darkly.
"Even if only part of that damned cluster if Fallen you are still a threat I can not let you go free."
She said and her eyes narrowed.

He nodded, "I would... but not at any cost. I'm... not going to find it easy to face his sister again..."

Jeffry nodded at that.
"I understand, let us just hope Miss Larson survived, she and that little boy where twin souls, and when one twin dies there is always a chance the other twin will follow."
He said sadly.

He nodded to Morgan, "Thank you, Sir."

The old Hermetic just nodded at this.

He turned back to Vittoria, "Again, I am afraid I must refuse. You have already expressed clear personal hostility against both me and my Cabalmate, you attempted to tamper with my Avatar just now without either a legal verdict or my consent, by all appearances taking the opportunity when my Avatar seemed to be too weak to resist.

"I did not..I...just wanted to make sure you where not Fallen and that you where still complete Mr Wainwright."
Vittoria said in an angry tone of voice. Jeffry looked at her sternly.
"It would seam to me there is a conflict of interest here Honored Quesitor and that if any accusations are to be laid against Mr Wainwright another Quesitor should handle his case, first however we should get the result of the examination of his Avatar to see if there is even any grounds for such action."
The old Hermetic said and Vitoria scoffed and glared at the other Hermetic.

As such, I will not permit you to simply detain me under your own roof before I have spoken with my own attorney on the matter. I will not be needing Master Morgan's protection in this matter, and you will not be able to arrest the kindly Lady Dalisse, either... for several reasons, the least of which being that she is busy casting off even now, the more significant one being that if she is removed from her chamber, she will not be able to keep the ship from eating anyone on board. I assure you, she is not Fallen, and I intend to bring proof of that before a court once things are settled, she is merely a Diedne, a victim of the Schism War. I am sure we will speak at length after I return, Madame DeAngelo, good day.

"That you are friendly with this creature who control the Labyrinth have me even more convinced of your guilt Mr Wainwright!"
Vittoria said.
"You will come with me and I will wring the truth out of you that I assure you."
Jeffry scoffed.
"I would prefer right now to get out of here before the walls decide to have us for dinner honored Quesitor, we have wounded and dead to tend to, let us do that, Mr Wainwright will not run, of that I am sure."

Now would be a good time, Dalisse."

And then you again stood in Dalisse's chambers. The Handler and Heather looked at you.
"Did your plan work Sir? The ship sort of shook."
Heather asked.
"Are you allright Colin?"
Dalisse asked in a concerned tone of voice.
"You look pale."

It didn't even cross his mind to wonder /which/ friend she meant, the one he called 'amicus' on a now-regular basis likely fit the situation. He felt a sudden pang of intense worry as if he'd been shot with an arrow. It blossomed despite the stress of everything else going on around them and he stopped stock still, eyes wide. 'What happened? How can I help him? What can we do, where is he?' he thought, a flurry of emotions crossing his face.

First there was silence and then your Avatar responded.
"He entered the Caul and his shard cluster reipped it apart and undid it, but I fear in the process more shard have been added to the whole...we can be there for him, support him but what more he will need our help for your society will suspect him."
The fire angle said her voice like sunlight shining on your face.
"More I can not say, I can not leave my place as guide to become a crutch."
She finished as you heard Narim pick up on the other end after you had called him, as if time had stood stile while your Avatar spoke with you.
"Adley? Is that you, did you need anything?"
The Virtual Adept asked.
"Are you okey?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Sun May 13, 2018 6:46 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane whistled a song in this Side and the other, trying to resonate It with any Spirit that could be watching over the group and alerting other threats. He wanted to know if there was something or Simeone else in the viccinity.

8 2 1 casting to feel spirits
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 13, 2018 7:13 pm

Anja's Post:

'P'haps cover the others with the blankets first?' Nicole replied, squatting down to pick up the stretcher to move it over to the other rescuees.

[Where are they, exactly? Unless it's just a corridor, Nicole will look around in general terms].
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 7:19 pm

[Caul Chamber/Dalisse's Chamber, 3PM]
"My Latin is rather rusty Mr Wainwright but yeah...ehm sure.."
Ingmar said looking confused and he scratched his head a bit.
Colin chuckled softly, "It's the Hogwarts motto - 'Don't tickle a sleeping dragon' - it's sound advice for most occasions."

"I am not asking you to come with me Mr Wainwright I am placing you under arrest as a danger to the Tribunal I am the Senior Quesitor of Boston and you will obey my commands or I will hunt you down and haul you to Horizon myself."
Vittoria said darkly.
"Even if only part of that damned cluster if Fallen you are still a threat I can not let you go free."
She said and her eyes narrowed.
He nodded, "So you say, ma'am. However, my status as 'threat' is scarcely more than conjecture at this stage - the destruction of the Caul should be sufficient evidence as to indicate I did not join the ranks of the Fallen."

Jeffry nodded at that.
"I understand, let us just hope Miss Larson survived, she and that little boy where twin souls, and when one twin dies there is always a chance the other twin will follow."
He said sadly.
He frowned, "Bugger, that would be a risk to her, yes... she would be a serious loss; she's keen of mind and fairly strong as it is."

"I did not..I...just wanted to make sure you where not Fallen and that you where still complete Mr Wainwright."
Vittoria said in an angry tone of voice. Jeffry looked at her sternly.
"It would seam to me there is a conflict of interest here Honored Quesitor and that if any accusations are to be laid against Mr Wainwright another Quesitor should handle his case, first however we should get the result of the examination of his Avatar to see if there is even any grounds for such action."
The old Hermetic said and Vitoria scoffed and glared at the other Hermetic.
He nodded sagely, "Of course you did. And while you an I both know the purity of your motivation, I'm afraid both Tradition Law and Hermetic Law might have a somewhat dimmer view of your specific course of action."

"That you are friendly with this creature who control the Labyrinth have me even more convinced of your guilt Mr Wainwright!"
Vittoria said.
"You will come with me and I will wring the truth out of you that I assure you."
Jeffry scoffed.
"I would prefer right now to get out of here before the walls decide to have us for dinner honored Quesitor, we have wounded and dead to tend to, let us do that, Mr Wainwright will not run, of that I am sure."
He shook his head, "Oh, I am friendly with everyone. It makes everything easier, from simple business exchanges to prisoner interrogation. Really, you should try it someday; you might learn some things from the enemy that torture would never reveal. No, whether or not I am on first-name terms with someone is no evidence of my guilt or innocence, or my allegiance. And as Master Morgan says, this is not the time to argue over a modest Orphan - this is the time to evacuate the dead and the wounded, and get everyone off the ship. I have no desire to try to avoid the courts, but I must insist on a brief postponement, owing to prior obligations."

And then you again stood in Dalisse's chambers. The Handler and Heather looked at you.
"Did your plan work Sir? The ship sort of shook."
Heather asked.
"Are you allright Colin?"
Dalisse asked in a concerned tone of voice.
"You look pale."
He wobbled slightly, "Well, I am not entirely alright... but well enough. I pulled a desperation move and entered the Caul, tore it apart from the inside when it tried to meddle with my Avatar. It worked, though... there were a lot of shards there from people who had not survived... Thank Heavens we know there are ways to reverse the Caul's work. I'm not Fallen, but think I caught a spot of Jhor in there. Might be able to get rid of that before it sets for good, but I'm not too optimistic."
He held out his hand and grumbled, focusing on the passageways and the whirling storm of brooms Mia's collected shards represented, "Scoria expurgate!"

He sneezed, ever so slightly, then shook his head and went to fetch his bag, as well as the phone on the table, "Right, in any case, I believe I need to gather my things and bring Heather out to the shuttle - I expect you'll be readying the ship for takeoff now, so the others will have to make haste to evacuate everyone, living or dead..."
He frowned, "Bugger, I completely forgot..."
He fished out Dalisse's Tass and looked at it - had it been affected by the Caul, as well, or was it still pristine? "Magia spectare!"

((OOC: So, the Resonance rinsing, Arete roll 2,9,0. Should be enough to get rid of any Resonance not fully set in Colin's Pattern. Guessing the Jhor sticks, though. Magic scan, Arete roll 1,8,9. One success should be enough to determine if the Tass got messed up...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 13, 2018 8:01 pm

"I suspect something did happen yes Mr Yager..."
Allison and she looked in the direction Dr Lee and the Verbena had run and frowned.
"But what I do not know. I hope Miss Larson will be okey though."

"Damn I kinda wanna see if their's anything I can do to help." Serge said with a frown. "Is their anything you need me to do here? If not I might go and see what happened..."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 9:15 pm

'P'haps cover the others with the blankets first?' Nicole replied, squatting down to pick up the stretcher to move it over to the other rescuees.

"Probably a good idea."
Fran said and she helped you move the stretcher over and then took a blanket and put it over one of the rescuees.

(OOC: Everyone in your group is outside of Jace's lab it is sort of a hub in the corridor so there is not much there.)

"Damn I kinda wanna see if their's anything I can do to help." Serge said with a frown. "Is their anything you need me to do here? If not I might go and see what happened..."

"I think I can manage here so you can go and see what happened but please Sir do not get in Dr Lee's way when he try to help Miss Larson."
Allison said.
"But by all means go and see if you can be of any help."

Colin chuckled softly, "It's the Hogwarts motto - 'Don't tickle a sleeping dragon' - it's sound advice for most occasions."

"Yes poking dragons sleeping or not would seam to be unwise."
Ingmar said with a small smile.

He nodded, "So you say, ma'am. However, my status as 'threat' is scarcely more than conjecture at this stage - the destruction of the Caul should be sufficient evidence as to indicate I did not join the ranks of the Fallen."

"Hardly this Labyrinth is finished it would be wise of a Fallen to destroy the Caul to make us think he was not one of them."
Vittoria scoffed.

He frowned, "Bugger, that would be a risk to her, yes... she would be a serious loss; she's keen of mind and fairly strong as it is."

"I share your hope that Miss Larson will recover Mr Wainwright but she was also quite clear she wanted her brother to be given peace even if it would cost her life."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"But yes I do hope the young lady will be allright."

He nodded sagely, "Of course you did. And while you an I both know the purity of your motivation, I'm afraid both Tradition Law and Hermetic Law might have a somewhat dimmer view of your specific course of action."

Vittoria did not reply she just glared at you intently clearly wishing she could strange the life out of you right then and there.

He shook his head, "Oh, I am friendly with everyone. It makes everything easier, from simple business exchanges to prisoner interrogation. Really, you should try it someday; you might learn some things from the enemy that torture would never reveal.

"I do not need your advice on interogating prisoners Mr Wainwright, I was already a Quesitor when your great grandmother where still swaddeled in the cradle."
The Enforcer scoffed.

No, whether or not I am on first-name terms with someone is no evidence of my guilt or innocence, or my allegiance. And as Master Morgan says, this is not the time to argue over a modest Orphan - this is the time to evacuate the dead and the wounded, and get everyone off the ship. I have no desire to try to avoid the courts, but I must insist on a brief postponement, owing to prior obligations."

"You arrogant little man do you think yourself above the law of the Tribunal?"
Vittoria demanded.
"I will take you into cutody and see to it that the truth of your alligance comes out the law will not be denied!"
She declared and her hands grabbed her brown skirts tightly to avoid showing her rage.
"You will submit yourself to my custody!"

He wobbled slightly, "Well, I am not entirely alright... but well enough. I pulled a desperation move and entered the Caul, tore it apart from the inside when it tried to meddle with my Avatar. It worked, though... there were a lot of shards there from people who had not survived... Thank Heavens we know there are ways to reverse the Caul's work. I'm not Fallen, but think I caught a spot of Jhor in there. Might be able to get rid of that before it sets for good, but I'm not too optimistic."
He held out his hand and grumbled, focusing on the passageways and the whirling storm of brooms Mia's collected shards represented, "Scoria expurgate!"

"You entered a Caul Sir...but you are not...you are not Nephandi now are you?"
Heather asked her eyes wide she was clearly scared now.
"I felt the Caul die...are you injured such a plan where reckless Colin."
Dalisse said and frowned. You cast your spell and you did feel somewhat refreshed as it brushed out allot of old debris so to speak little bit of energetic clutter but the Jhor stayed, it would not get cleaned out quite so easilly it seamed.

He sneezed, ever so slightly, then shook his head and went to fetch his bag, as well as the phone on the table, "Right, in any case, I believe I need to gather my things and bring Heather out to the shuttle - I expect you'll be readying the ship for takeoff now, so the others will have to make haste to evacuate everyone, living or dead..."

"We are free so yes we are preparing to leave."
Dalisse said.
"I will not wait and risk capture. I will lead you and the young lady safely to the shuttle though."
The Handler promised with a warm smile.
"And the best of luck to both of you."

He frowned, "Bugger, I completely forgot..."
He fished out Dalisse's Tass and looked at it - had it been affected by the Caul, as well, or was it still pristine? "Magia spectare!"

The Tass had turned pretty corrupted and was no longer safe to use other than by your new Rote really and it looked and felt quite disgusting.
"That do not look good Sir."
Heather said with a grimace as she glanced at the Tass.

(OOC: I have a bit of a headache so I might go to bed early and I might not be able to post again tonight.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 13, 2018 9:17 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

Tane whistled a song in this Side and the other, trying to resonate It with any Spirit that could be watching over the group and alerting other threats. He wanted to know if there was something or Simeone else in the viccinity.

You felt nothing as you whisteled, there did not seam to be any spirits in the area. You found that horrible luagther that had been there a moment ago just stopping though and vanishing as if it had never been there.
"We should hurry and meet up with the other strike teams."
Alphonse said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 13, 2018 9:37 pm

Once after moving the staked vampire, Nicole will take a look at the others they'd rescued, as well as seeing if there was any way to cover up the dead one's twins without disturbing the stake.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 13, 2018 10:43 pm

[Caul Chamber/Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"Hardly this Labyrinth is finished it would be wise of a Fallen to destroy the Caul to make us think he was not one of them."
Vittoria scoffed.
Colin shook his head, "A reasonable suggestion, except no Fallen would willingly enter the Caul like that. It is possibly the single most traumatic experience any Mage could endure - I would hazard that even Gilgul is less horrific... if only because Gilgul is normally a one-time punishment. Besides, if I had not done so, it is more than likely the... not-things that came out of the bloody thing would have killed and injured more of our people. It was a calculated risk to save everyone."

"I do not need your advice on interogating prisoners Mr Wainwright, I was already a Quesitor when your great grandmother where still swaddeled in the cradle."
The Enforcer scoffed.
He nodded, "And yet, there is always more one can learn on any subject. Even someone as broadly and deeply educated as Lady Crexia still seeks regular expansions and updates to her skill sets. There is no shame in trying new methods from time to time."

"You arrogant little man do you think yourself above the law of the Tribunal?"
Vittoria demanded.
"I will take you into cutody and see to it that the truth of your alligance comes out the law will not be denied!"
She declared and her hands grabbed her brown skirts tightly to avoid showing her rage.
"You will submit yourself to my custody!"
He shook his head, "Not at all - without the laws, we would not be able to protect ourselves from the Nephandi and their Pawns. But there is a time and place for everything, and this is not the place for a small judicial gripe against an Orphan. I would recommend you prioritize getting yourself and your staff to safety, and you already know my home address, so we can resume this discussion at a calmer time, when we are not facing an immediate world-threatening crisis."

"You entered a Caul Sir...but you are not...you are not Nephandi now are you?"
Heather asked her eyes wide she was clearly scared now.
"I felt the Caul die...are you injured such a plan where reckless Colin."
Dalisse said and frowned. You cast your spell and you did feel somewhat refreshed as it brushed out allot of old debris so to speak little bit of energetic clutter but the Jhor stayed, it would not get cleaned out quite so easilly it seamed.
He shook his head, "No, I'm not a bloody Fallen. My Avatar has an... ace up her sleeve, so to speak. She is a shard cluster; what happened was that as soon as the Caul tried something, she detonated like a fragmentation grenade, shredding the Caul from the inside. Er, as far as there's an appreciable inside, that is. I'm not injured, at least not in the flesh... but my mind and soul have taken a bit of a pummeling. But even if a bit of my Avatar is inverted now, that can be mended - it's going to be slow and unpleasant, but I'll nonetheless have to do it, if only to help lead my apprentice by example."

"We are free so yes we are preparing to leave."
Dalisse said.
"I will not wait and risk capture. I will lead you and the young lady safely to the shuttle though."
The Handler promised with a warm smile.
"And the best of luck to both of you."
He nodded, "I don't think the Senior Quaesitor of Boston will be so determined as to pursue you and sentence herself to a short lifetime exile into the Deep. Good luck to you, too, and remember the Highwayman."

The Tass had turned pretty corrupted and was no longer safe to use other than by your new Rote really and it looked and felt quite disgusting.
"That do not look good Sir."
Heather said with a grimace as she glanced at the Tass.
He frowned, putting it gently down on the table, "Well, fuck... If I am going to present a piece of Tass as proof of your condition, that won't be it. I should've left it here before heading down... er, I don't suppose you could create another piece before I run off? I'm dreadfully sorry for this, I should have remembered that it would get tainted in there..."

((OOC: Quite alright, sleep well.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 14, 2018 6:20 am

First there was silence and then your Avatar responded. "He entered the Caul and his shard cluster ripped it apart and undid it, but I fear in the process more shard have been added to the whole...we can be there for him, support him but what more he will need our help for your society will suspect him." The fire angle said her voice like sunlight shining on your face. "More I can not say, I can not leave my place as guide to become a crutch."

"No...no, no no....please, no..." He all but sat right down on the ground in shock but for the fact he was froze stock still instead. He's not Fallen is he? Please...not again...'

Narim pick up on the other end after you had called him, as if time had stood stile while your Avatar spoke with you. "Adley?" Is that you, did you need anything?"
The Virtual Adept asked. "Are you okey?"

He blinked, Narim's voice suddenly there on the other line sadness and fear and worry and dread all mixing together. He wanted to see Colin, make sure he was ok and for a moment Narim's voice just sat in his ears while he tried to get himself to be able to speak again. There wouldn't be much time left, had to focus...but worry about Colin kept bubbling up inside of him. "Things are kind of fucked up here but listen, we're trying to evacuate the people from the lab. One's a vampire, staked. Another is an ambulatory 'crat, restrained, though he might need a drop off, it's not up to me. Most are in bad shape, need good care," he said, giving him the overview and then total number of rescuees. "We wanted to wait to get those in the holding cells but something started to go down. I was told to call a pickup in so we could backup, but something /else/ just happened..." he said, sounding upset, walking closer to Darrian to see if he'd gotten an update about the situation and had new orders, since he was in contact with his mentor.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 6:28 am

"I think I can manage here so you can go and see what happened but please Sir do not get in Dr Lee's way when he try to help Miss Larson."
Allison said.
"But by all means go and see if you can be of any help."

"I'll try not too." Serge said with a nod. He gave a wave of farewell to Allison and then bolted in the direction he had seen Dr. Lee and the Verbana Hedge mage run off in.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 6:53 am

"No...no, no no....please, no..." He all but sat right down on the ground in shock but for the fact he was froze stock still instead. He's not Fallen is he? Please...not again...'

There where no reply there was a limit to how much your Avatar could say, she was your guide but could not be more and had probably said to much already. But you felt her pressence there, she spread her wings around you trying to comfort you.

He blinked, Narim's voice suddenly there on the other line sadness and fear and worry and dread all mixing together. He wanted to see Colin, make sure he was ok and for a moment Narim's voice just sat in his ears while he tried to get himself to be able to speak again. There wouldn't be much time left, had to focus...but worry about Colin kept bubbling up inside of him. "Things are kind of fucked up here but listen, we're trying to evacuate the people from the lab. One's a vampire, staked. Another is an ambulatory 'crat, restrained, though he might need a drop off, it's not up to me. Most are in bad shape, need good care," he said, giving him the overview and then total number of rescuees. "We wanted to wait to get those in the holding cells but something started to go down. I was told to call a pickup in so we could backup, but something /else/ just happened..." he said, sounding upset, walking closer to Darrian to see if he'd gotten an update about the situation and had new orders, since he was in contact with his mentor.

"Sounds serious are...are you safe?"
Narim asked softly.
"Ok...so a group of wounded rescuees, we are prepared for them in the attic I will send them there and the vampire, I will put it where there are no sunlight not a problem, if you indicate the area they are all in so I can get exact locations, or if you can place your phone near them I will pick them up."
Narim said clearly concerned about how you sounded.

As you walked closer Darrian got a phone call and you saw the alchemist pale.
"Excuse me Sir...what...is he alive? Ok and the Caul?...oh dear..."
He said and he looked at you for a moment concerned.

Once after moving the staked vampire, Nicole will take a look at the others they'd rescued, as well as seeing if there was any way to cover up the dead one's twins without disturbing the stake.

You could probably pull up one side of her dress but not on the left side not without sort of tucking the fabric behind the stake which would probably hurt the creature quite a bit. The vampire looked at you pain and fear in her eyes and shame for being exposed in such a way.

Colin shook his head, "A reasonable suggestion, except no Fallen would willingly enter the Caul like that. It is possibly the single most traumatic experience any Mage could endure - I would hazard that even Gilgul is less horrific... if only because Gilgul is normally a one-time punishment. Besides, if I had not done so, it is more than likely the... not-things that came out of the bloody thing would have killed and injured more of our people. It was a calculated risk to save everyone."

The battle vary magi in the room looked rather shocked when the word Gilgul was mentioned several times. Vittoria scoffed she had no good argument against what you had just said and sigh.
"True most Fallen seam terrified of their experience in the Caul but if they had a shard cluster perhaps they would still do so to decieve us."

He nodded, "And yet, there is always more one can learn on any subject. Even someone as broadly and deeply educated as Lady Crexia still seeks regular expansions and updates to her skill sets. There is no shame in trying new methods from time to time."

"You Sir are an arrogant and infuriating little man!"
Vittoria anounced glaring at you.
"I know well enough how to take care of getting information from prisoners."

He shook his head, "Not at all - without the laws, we would not be able to protect ourselves from the Nephandi and their Pawns. But there is a time and place for everything, and this is not the place for a small judicial gripe against an Orphan. I would recommend you prioritize getting yourself and your staff to safety, and you already know my home address, so we can resume this discussion at a calmer time, when we are not facing an immediate world-threatening crisis."

"Are you trying to claim that if I come to Steelhaven to arrest you later in the day you would come with me willingly then?"
The Quesitor asked.
"You are just trying to escape justice!"

He shook his head, "No, I'm not a bloody Fallen. My Avatar has an... ace up her sleeve, so to speak. She is a shard cluster; what happened was that as soon as the Caul tried something, she detonated like a fragmentation grenade, shredding the Caul from the inside. Er, as far as there's an appreciable inside, that is. I'm not injured, at least not in the flesh... but my mind and soul have taken a bit of a pummeling. But even if a bit of my Avatar is inverted now, that can be mended - it's going to be slow and unpleasant, but I'll nonetheless have to do it, if only to help lead my apprentice by example."

"Please forgive me for asking Sir I did not mean any offense."
The young mage said softly.
"What is a shard cluster Sir? Are your Avatar and your magick ok? Can I do anything to help?"
She asked looking concerned.

He nodded, "I don't think the Senior Quaesitor of Boston will be so determined as to pursue you and sentence herself to a short lifetime exile into the Deep. Good luck to you, too, and remember the Highwayman."

The Handler nodded at that.
"Well a Master Quesitor might be able to get back to physical reality I would be more concerned about being eaten by my ship."
She said then she smiled.
"I will remember Colin."

He frowned, putting it gently down on the table, "Well, fuck... If I am going to present a piece of Tass as proof of your condition, that won't be it. I should've left it here before heading down... er, I don't suppose you could create another piece before I run off? I'm dreadfully sorry for this, I should have remembered that it would get tainted in there..."

"It is understandable Colin I will create a new piece of Tass."
Dalisse said she closed her eyes and her hands begun to move then she closed her right hand, held it out to you and opened it and a perfect, green gem lay in the center of her palm.
"There you go."

"I'll try not too." Serge said with a nod. He gave a wave of farewell to Allison and then bolted in the direction he had seen Dr. Lee and the Verbana Hedge mage run off in.

You got to the apartment you had visited Hannah and Bianca in earlier you heard Dr Lee said.
"Magickal healing is not taking any effect, we need to get her to a hospital."
The you heard Bianca's voice.
"Ok I will go and get Master Sharaya perhaps he can get her there quicker."

(OOC: I have some errands to run today so I might be a little slow with posts.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 7:01 am

You got to the apartment you had visited Hannah and Bianca in earlier you heard Dr Lee said.
"Magickal healing is not taking any effect, we need to get her to a hospital."
The you heard Bianca's voice.
"Ok I will go and get Master Sharaya perhaps he can get her there quicker."

Wanting to see what sort of state Hanna was in Serge entered the apartment, making sure to leave plenty of space for Bianca if she decided to rush out and get Master Sharaya.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 7:49 am

You entered the apartment and found Hannah on the floor, beside her was a broken coffee cup and coffe had soaked into the blanket where she had dropped it, the young mage where very pale and her chest hardly rose and fell, she seamed very weak. Bianca rushed past you bearly saving a moment to give you a look while Richard was preparring a shot of something to try to keep Hannah alive, the doctor to seamed to busy with tryiing to save Hannah to notice you there.

Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 8:20 am

On hearing Adley's one-sided conversation about what needed to be transported, Nicole called out. 'Also have a bowl with two fish, a phone and a laptop.'

On establishing there wasn't anything she could do for the staked vampire, Nicole took the pile of blankets and sheets, intending to allow the others to arrive with a little bit of decency. Though the guy Adley had fingered as a Technocrat will get a look off Nicole normally reserved for stuff found on bottom of shoes.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 14, 2018 8:43 am

[Caul Chamber/Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
The battle vary magi in the room looked rather shocked when the word Gilgul was mentioned several times. Vittoria scoffed she had no good argument against what you had just said and sigh.
"True most Fallen seam terrified of their experience in the Caul but if they had a shard cluster perhaps they would still do so to decieve us."
Colin shook his head, "Highly doubtful; it's a dangerous maneuver - I doubt any Fallen would be willing to risk their own lives and Avatars for a bluff like that. Even if something so rare as a shard cluster were to be a factor."

"Are you trying to claim that if I come to Steelhaven to arrest you later in the day you would come with me willingly then?"
The Quesitor asked.
"You are just trying to escape justice!"
He smiled thinly, "Where would I run to, even if I wanted to escape? My wife-to-be lives there, my worldly assets are bound up in my business there, and pretty much everyone I know is right there. I have no fear of justice - in fact, I rely upon it - but again, I suspect there will be an insistence on the arrest and inquiry being performed by a neutral Quaesitor. I would make a suggestion, though I suppose that would be dismissed owing to my being an interested party."

"Please forgive me for asking Sir I did not mean any offense."
The young mage said softly.
"What is a shard cluster Sir? Are your Avatar and your magick ok? Can I do anything to help?"
She asked looking concerned.
He cricked his neck, "Quite alright, no offense was taken. A shard cluster is what happens after several Avatars have been... shattered. Bits and pieces congeal, forming a new fledgling Avatar with little bits of semi-consciousness. Mine just happens to have assembled enough pieces to be able to communicate with me and..."
He felt around for Mia, then frowned, "Oh, dear, she's grown stronger again. Hum, that's rapid growth... I've got to stop crossing the paths of things that try to tear her apart; it never works as intended anyway... My magic should be fine, except perhaps a little... checkered."

The Handler nodded at that.
"Well a Master Quesitor might be able to get back to physical reality I would be more concerned about being eaten by my ship."
She said then she smiled.
"I will remember Colin."
He nodded, "Depending on how deep you'd managed to get first, she might find navigating back to a safe spot a little tricky. But yes, being eaten by a ship would probably be the primary hazard to her health."

"It is understandable Colin I will create a new piece of Tass."
Dalisse said she closed her eyes and her hands begun to move then she closed her right hand, held it out to you and opened it and a perfect, green gem lay in the center of her palm.
"There you go."
He smiled, "This should go some way in verifying your unFallen state, at least - and it will make a beautiful centerpiece for that necklace for Freddy... I hope you get to meet her, over the centuries to come."
He smiled wryly, "I'd invite you to the wedding, but I think that might be a difficult thing to arrange..."

He shook his head, gathering all his things and stepped toward the door, "But, pleasant as this is, we've got to run. Heather?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 am

You could see that the ones who where rescued where in horrible conditions, injection marks could be seen all over their bodies, along with bruises and scars from surgery in carious stages of healing, one woman who just lay there limp on the floor had her spine exposed. The Technocrat was in the best conditon of all of them but he to bearely noticed your scorn his eyes a bit unfocused and he looked shell shocked.

One man who had ust been looking out into nothing seamed to wake up when you mentioned the fish though. Adley would know him as the host of the young Avatar he had seen, then man turned his head as Fran draped a blanket around him.
"I used to keep...an aquarium."
He muttered his voice far away but it was the first words anyone had gotten out of him. Ty smiled just a little and put the fish bowl with the now rather stressed little orange beings down beside the man and he looked at them, saying nothing, he was clearly very traumatized but the little fish seamed to calm him a little.
"I guess we found a new owner for our little orange friends."
Ty told you.
"I think he will treat them well."

Colin shook his head, "Highly doubtful; it's a dangerous maneuver - I doubt any Fallen would be willing to risk their own lives and Avatars for a bluff like that. Even if something so rare as a shard cluster were to be a factor."

"I have seen quite a few Nephandi who show courage in their own twisted ways so using your heroics as proof of inosence will not work Mr Wainwright."
The Quesitor said sternly.

He smiled thinly, "Where would I run to, even if I wanted to escape? My wife-to-be lives there, my worldly assets are bound up in my business there, and pretty much everyone I know is right there. I have no fear of justice - in fact, I rely upon it - but again, I suspect there will be an insistence on the arrest and inquiry being performed by a neutral Quaesitor. I would make a suggestion, though I suppose that would be dismissed owing to my being an interested party."

"Oh the honored Quesitor will listen to that suggjestion Mr Wainwright, I will not stand in the way of any member of my Chantry being put before the justice of a Tribunal if accusations are raised against them but the law will be followed and their rights perserved and Master D'Angelo are not neutral in this case, I will not allow her to take you into custody."
Jeffry said and Vittoria glared at him.
"You will regret those words Master Morgan."
She said sharply. Jeffry simply shook his head.
"No I will not regret actually protecting the Protocols and Hermetic law honored Quesitor."

He cricked his neck, "Quite alright, no offense was taken. A shard cluster is what happens after several Avatars have been... shattered. Bits and pieces congeal, forming a new fledgling Avatar with little bits of semi-consciousness. Mine just happens to have assembled enough pieces to be able to communicate with me and..."
He felt around for Mia, then frowned, "Oh, dear, she's grown stronger again. Hum, that's rapid growth... I've got to stop crossing the paths of things that try to tear her apart; it never works as intended anyway... My magic should be fine, except perhaps a little... checkered."

"So your Avatar is like a broken pottery mosaic Sir...ehm forgive me that was probably offensive."
Heather said.
"So she is...broken Avatars reborn that is kind of cool, and if she have grown stronger is not that a good thing?"
The young Cultist said. You felt Mia there inside your soul she felt scared and upset what the two of you had just done still greately troubeling her but she was there and she was indeed quite a bit stronger, and there where new voices joining in, new broken stars shining around her.

He nodded, "Depending on how deep you'd managed to get first, she might find navigating back to a safe spot a little tricky. But yes, being eaten by a ship would probably be the primary hazard to her health."

"Traveling the Deep is always dangerous but a powerful mage can do it, my ship gets protective of me though and he have a taste for...how can I put this...assholes to say it in a modern way and in a crude way so I suspect that...Quesitor would quickly find herself on the menu."
The Handler said and frowned.

He smiled, "This should go some way in verifying your unFallen state, at least - and it will make a beautiful centerpiece for that necklace for Freddy... I hope you get to meet her, over the centuries to come."
He smiled wryly, "I'd invite you to the wedding, but I think that might be a difficult thing to arrange..."

"I will be honored if the Tass is made into a necklace for your wife and yes I would have loved to see you get married but yes that can be hard to arrange so all I can do is wish the best for both of you."
Dalisse said she took your hand and patted it fondly.
"It was nice meeting you Colin, stay safe perhaps one day we will meet in the Deep."

He shook his head, gathering all his things and stepped toward the door, "But, pleasant as this is, we've got to run. Heather?"

"I will lead your way just follow the open doors."
Dalisse said.
"The gas outside have been vented you can safely leave...stay safe both of you."
She said and Heather thanked her and then ran to catch up to you.
"I am ready to go Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next