Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 9 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Warpmind Mon May 14, 2018 10:24 am

[Caul Chamber, Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"I have seen quite a few Nephandi who show courage in their own twisted ways so using your heroics as proof of inosence will not work Mr Wainwright."
The Quesitor said sternly.
Colin nodded, "Quite right, it's no proof - but it's fairly solid circumstantial evidence."

"Oh the honored Quesitor will listen to that suggjestion Mr Wainwright, I will not stand in the way of any member of my Chantry being put before the justice of a Tribunal if accusations are raised against them but the law will be followed and their rights perserved and Master D'Angelo are not neutral in this case, I will not allow her to take you into custody."
Jeffry said and Vittoria glared at him.
"You will regret those words Master Morgan."
She said sharply. Jeffry simply shook his head.
"No I will not regret actually protecting the Protocols and Hermetic law honored Quesitor."
He nodded, "Very good, Sir. Then I would propose Master Tolle. By my understanding of the man, you will not be able to find a more personally detached Quaesitor, and his utter readiness to do whatever the law requires is indisputable."

"So your Avatar is like a broken pottery mosaic Sir...ehm forgive me that was probably offensive."
Heather said.
"So she is...broken Avatars reborn that is kind of cool, and if she have grown stronger is not that a good thing?"
The young Cultist said. You felt Mia there inside your soul she felt scared and upset what the two of you had just done still greately troubeling her but she was there and she was indeed quite a bit stronger, and there where new voices joining in, new broken stars shining around her.
He smiled and tapped his face, "As above, so below. She's a beautiful mosaic, though. And normally, growing stronger would be a good thing, but considering where I picked up new fragments... ehh, my magic's probably got a somewhat darker bent now, at least for some time..."

"Traveling the Deep is always dangerous but a powerful mage can do it, my ship gets protective of me though and he have a taste for...how can I put this...assholes to say it in a modern way and in a crude way so I suspect that...Quesitor would quickly find herself on the menu."
The Handler said and frowned.
He nodded, grimacing slightly, "While I would not want to get between the ship and his dinner, I don't think Italian would be a good choice today... if you get my meaning. Not now. Too many complications, for starters..."

"I will be honored if the Tass is made into a necklace for your wife and yes I would have loved to see you get married but yes that can be hard to arrange so all I can do is wish the best for both of you."
Dalisse said she took your hand and patted it fondly.
"It was nice meeting you Colin, stay safe perhaps one day we will meet in the Deep."
He smiled, briefly gripping Dalisse's hand lightly, "I'll try to send you a wedding photo, at least. And if you ever see a blue box flying by out there, it just might be me."

"I will lead your way just follow the open doors."
Dalisse said.
"The gas outside have been vented you can safely leave...stay safe both of you."
She said and Heather thanked her and then ran to catch up to you.
"I am ready to go Sir."
He nodded, "Ah, yes, the monixide... that would have been unhealthy. Thank you."
He reached out to Heather, "Alright, let's move."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 9 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 2:57 pm

On seeing the Mirrorshade was the least harmed out the lot, Nicole gave a "fucking figures" roll of the eyes.

'Any idea or plan?' she said, pulling her rifle off her shoulder and clicking off the safety.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 14, 2018 3:18 pm

"Sounds serious are...are you safe?" Narim asked softly.

"It is. Relatively, we are. But you might want to get a team ready for exit routes for the other strike teams just in case, since we won't have much time now."

"Ok...so a group of wounded rescuees, we are prepared for them in the attic I will send them there and the vampire, I will put it where there are no sunlight not a problem, if you indicate the area they are all in so I can get exact locations, or if you can place your phone near them I will pick them up."
Narim said clearly concerned about how you sounded.
On hearing Adley's one-sided conversation about what needed to be transported, Nicole called out. 'Also have a bowl with two fish, a phone and a laptop.'

He glanced over at Nicole and then gave a nod. "We've got some gear too, it might need to be secured, a laptop and a phone. And some goldfish in a bowl, unsure if a familiar or just a pet," he added.

As you walked closer Darrian got a phone call and you saw the alchemist pale. "Excuse me Sir...what...is he alive? Ok and the Caul?...oh dear..."
He said and he looked at you for a moment concerned.

"I've got our pickup on the line, sir," he said to Darrian. He saw how ashen he was and probably matched it - he somehow had figured Colin had lived through his ordeal or his avatar wouldn't bother asking him to be looked after and help but who knows how bad off he was at the moment...shit. Jumping into the caul to be a spiritual frag grenade was /not/ something he condoned..."We're still going to deal with these now, move to the caul or have orders changed before I finish setting this up?" He didn't seem surprised at what he overheard, he didn't need it confirmed to know what his avatar told him was true, but it avoided him having to explain how he knew what was going on at least.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 3:35 pm

[Adley and Nicole] (Jeffry's strike team at the Labyrinth, 3 in the afternoon)

On seeing the Mirrorshade was the least harmed out the lot, Nicole gave a "fucking figures" roll of the eyes.

The Technocrat looked at you for a moment, it was allmost as if there was a glint of recognition in his eyes as if he had seen you before but he did not say anything.

'Any idea or plan?' she said, pulling her rifle off her shoulder and clicking off the safety.

"We will be sending the rescued pepole to Steelhaven and then fall back to the Caul chamber and find out what is going on, or at least that is what I have heard."
Theodora said and you could see the Tytalus was trying to hide that she was scared.
"When we get out of here I am getting so fucking drunk."
She muttered.

"It is. Relatively, we are. But you might want to get a team ready for exit routes for the other strike teams just in case, since we won't have much time now."

"I have emergency exits already coded and ready to go as soon as I am given the word."
Narim said.

He glanced over at Nicole and then gave a nod. "We've got some gear too, it might need to be secured, a laptop and a phone. And some goldfish in a bowl, unsure if a familiar or just a pet," he added.

"I will put the bowl down in the common room so it can be checked out there, very well, if you run the phone over everything that is going on this trip I will run a program to tag it all and it will be brought home."
The Virtual Adept said.
"I have never teleported fish before, dogs and a cat one but not living fish."
He commented as an aftertought.
"Better make sure this port is stable so I do not startle them, fish are delicate."
He said and you hear the quick tappity tap tap of his fingers on his keyboard.

"I've got our pickup on the line, sir," he said to Darrian. He saw how ashen he was and probably matched it - he somehow had figured Colin had lived through his ordeal or his avatar wouldn't bother asking him to be looked after and help but who knows how bad off he was at the moment...shit. Jumping into the caul to be a spiritual frag grenade was /not/ something he condoned..."We're still going to deal with these now, move to the caul or have orders changed before I finish setting this up?" He didn't seem surprised at what he overheard, he didn't need it confirmed to know what his avatar told him was true, but it avoided him having to explain how he knew what was going on at least.

"Good these folks needs help and we should get them out as soon as possible."
Darrian said and he looked rather concerned.
"Orders have changed, we are to leave the labyrinth as soon as possible the Caul have been destroyed the threat is over however now the ship is preparing to leave for the Deep Umbra, if it is not harder for the Virtual Adept Master to teleport all of us we can leave that way but if that will tax him more we go for the portal to the auto shop...the other teams will be making their way out as well."
Darrian seamed rather stressed.
"Ehm...can you ask the Master if he have any way of looking for life sighs, with these fish there might be more pets around here and I do not want to leave them to die...or more vampire or human prisoners either...just to be sure."
He said and it was clear that Darrian was just listing up things that needed doing he was stressed and not the most social and it was all getting to much.
"Ehm Sodalis...you shhould know your Cabalmate he...destroyed the Caul and...he did it by...entering it."
The Solificato said softly and looked down.
"Your Mentor say he is not Fallen but he was hurt and the Chief do not know how badly."

[Colin] (Talking with Dalisse and Heather in the Labyrinth at 3 in the afternoon)

Colin nodded, "Quite right, it's no proof - but it's fairly solid circumstantial evidence."

"I disagree Mr Wainwright it indicate nothing at all."
Vittoria said with a sneer.

He nodded, "Very good, Sir. Then I would propose Master Tolle. By my understanding of the man, you will not be able to find a more personally detached Quaesitor, and his utter readiness to do whatever the law requires is indisputable."

"As you wish Mr Wainwright once we are back at Steelhaven I will contact Master Tolle and ask him to look at your case, once you have returned from your errand please make yourself available for his questions."
Jeffry said calmly, Vittoria said nothing but she was fuming.

He smiled and tapped his face, "As above, so below. She's a beautiful mosaic, though. And normally, growing stronger would be a good thing, but considering where I picked up new fragments... ehh, my magic's probably got a somewhat darker bent now, at least for some time..."

"I understand Sir, and that is a bit worrysome but Resonance can be cleared out with work."
Heather said and nodded.
"And then you will have more power when it is all said and done and more magick is good right?"
She said and smiled.

He nodded, grimacing slightly, "While I would not want to get between the ship and his dinner, I don't think Italian would be a good choice today... if you get my meaning. Not now. Too many complications, for starters..."

"I will try to restrain him but if the lady in question do not leave the ship then unfortunate things might happen."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
"But he will be no danger to anyone during the evacuation, not unless they try to attack him or me."

He smiled, briefly gripping Dalisse's hand lightly, "I'll try to send you a wedding photo, at least. And if you ever see a blue box flying by out there, it just might be me."

"I will keep an eye out for it."
Dalisse said.
"Perhaps now and again you will think about the strange, mutated lady who looked a little like a Spacing Guild Navigator. You are a good man Colin and I wish life will be easy for you, but I fear it will not."
She said.
"Now you should go before that Italian decide to go looking for you if you need me I identify enough with the Dune series, the Navigators there those chapters works as an Arcane connection, call me and I will come, I and my ship."
The Handler promised.
"Goodbye my friend, until we see one another again."

He nodded, "Ah, yes, the monixide... that would have been unhealthy. Thank you."
He reached out to Heather, "Alright, let's move."

"Monixide Sir?"
Heather asked as she hurried over to you.
"Ok please lead the way Sir."
She said as the door to Dalisse's chamber opened for the two of you.

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply I had to run some errands and get out of the house for a little while.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 3:52 pm

On the news that they were pulling out, Nicole looked a little... disappointed? 'Well, perhaps some of us should start pulling out now?' she suggested, mentally trying to remember how far off the route off the ship that armoury was...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 4:19 pm

On the news that they were pulling out, Nicole looked a little... disappointed? 'Well, perhaps some of us should start pulling out now?' she suggested, mentally trying to remember how far off the route off the ship that armoury was...

You would pass the armory in going towards the auto shop portal.
"That might be a good idea Miss."
Darrian said.
"In fact perhaps it would be an idea since our Technocrat rescue do not need as immediate medical care as the rest if one group took him to the Umbra port first and dumped him there for his own to find, that way we would not need to take the risk of bringing a Mirrorshade to the Chantry."
The Solifcato mushed.
"Very well Miss if you would not mind picking a team and bringing the man with you and just put him on a bench at the Umbra port, we do not kill him since he have sufferent enough but there is a limit to how much resources we should use on the man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 4:30 pm

'No, he doesn't need immediate care.' Nicole repeated, nodding slowly. As ever, looking for loopholes. 'Need someone who can get us over into that Dimension, though.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 4:35 pm

'No, he doesn't need immediate care.' Nicole repeated, nodding slowly. As ever, looking for loopholes. 'Need someone who can get us over into that Dimension, though.'

"I can do that, get you over the Gauntlet and into the Umbra port, unless I am needed here."
Thorn said.
"But if I am going I am taking Violet with me, she have lost so much I feel responsible for her until a new Mentor can be found to take care of her."
The Verbena said and Darrian nodded.
"If you have done what you can for the Rescoees then you are not needed here though there might be injured with the other groups, that being said since we are all evacuating that might still be okey."
The Solificato said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 4:47 pm

'Once we've done the delivery, then what?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 4:51 pm

You entered the apartment and found Hannah on the floor, beside her was a broken coffee cup and coffe had soaked into the blanket where she had dropped it, the young mage where very pale and her chest hardly rose and fell, she seamed very weak. Bianca rushed past you bearly saving a moment to give you a look while Richard was preparring a shot of something to try to keep Hannah alive, the doctor to seamed to busy with tryiing to save Hannah to notice you there.

Not wanting to interrupt the doctor, Serge stayed back and just observed Hannah and the surroundings wanting to know what had happened. Did something manage to attack her past the wards or was this similar to when his Mentor was attacked?

He just glanced at the weakened Hannah and began to concentrate, opening his eyes wider and looking past the illusion of self to see Hannah's aura. It might be able to provide some clue as to what had happened to the girl or at the very least give an idea of how she was feelign and if something was adversely affecting her mind.

(OOC: Mind 1 effect 'Aura sight' to see Hannah's Aura and general mental state.

Roll: 2, 3, 8, 8 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 5:00 pm

'Once we've done the delivery, then what?'

Return to the Chantries you live in, whoever drives the car should drive the others home if they are not going to the same place."
Darrian said.
"And off course be careful you are taking a Technocrat to his own, be careful you ar enot followed and jumped."

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

Not wanting to interrupt the doctor, Serge stayed back and just observed Hannah and the surroundings wanting to know what had happened. Did something manage to attack her past the wards or was this similar to when his Mentor was attacked?

He just glanced at the weakened Hannah and began to concentrate, opening his eyes wider and looking past the illusion of self to see Hannah's aura. It might be able to provide some clue as to what had happened to the girl or at the very least give an idea of how she was feelign and if something was adversely affecting her mind.

Hannah was unconcious she was near a coma and did not really have any concious thoughts at all, she was just blank, not dreaming, just out, you could dig deeper to her uncious mind which would still be active but there where no surface thoughts at all. Hannah's aura was very weak and pale indicating she was very ill and weak and it was softly silver color indicating sadness.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 5:07 pm

Another nod, a small pause when the large woman gave a slightly pained look. 'Permission to take a quick look in the armoury before we pull out? May have kit in there that if we'd had them a few hours back, more of us would be alive now.' eyes flicking to Fran for a moment while saying this.

[Erm... who has Nicole's car keys? Antonio was the one who drove them here, if I remember right.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Hannah was unconcious she was near a coma and did not really have any concious thoughts at all, she was just blank, not dreaming, just out, you could dig deeper to her uncious mind which would still be active but there where no surface thoughts at all. Hannah's aura was very weak and pale indicating she was very ill and weak and it was softly silver color indicating sadness.

"Well she's sad.....which I guess makes sense?" Serge muttered to himself questioningly expecting an orange aura rather than silver. He wanted to dig a little deeper into her mind to see what had happened to her. Memories were stored in the unconscious mind and if Serge could tap into them he might be able to see what Hannah was thinking and feeling right before she collapsed. Of course doing so would be a massive breach of privacy but if it was to help Hannah was it really a bad thing?

"Do you know what caused this?" Serge asked Dr. Lee being careful not to disturb him and his work.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 6:10 pm

Another nod, a small pause when the large woman gave a slightly pained look. 'Permission to take a quick look in the armoury before we pull out? May have kit in there that if we'd had them a few hours back, more of us would be alive now.' eyes flicking to Fran for a moment while saying this.

"I am skeptical the Nephandi we let go where building a bomb in there, who knows what traps they or anyone else in the Labyrinth could have rigged, I know in our iportant areas in the Chantry we ward the place, entering the armory could be dangerous not just for you but potentially for all of us."
Darrian said and frowned. Antonio reached into his pocked and handed you the car keys.
"You are going to need these at least."
He said.

(OOC: Antonio have the car keys.)

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3 in the afternoon.)

"Well she's sad.....which I guess makes sense?" Serge muttered to himself questioningly expecting an orange aura rather than silver. He wanted to dig a little deeper into her mind to see what had happened to her. Memories were stored in the unconscious mind and if Serge could tap into them he might be able to see what Hannah was thinking and feeling right before she collapsed. Of course doing so would be a massive breach of privacy but if it was to help Hannah was it really a bad thing?

"What where you saying Mr Yager?"
Richard said he did not look up as he gave Hannah the shot he had preparred and her aura strengthened, just a little bit.

"Do you know what caused this?" Serge asked Dr. Lee being careful not to disturb him and his work.

"Probably the guys at the Labyrinth won, I was told the Caul...was created from her brother, a brother she shared and Avatar with, and from the literature when one part of a twin soul pair dies...the other one often follow their twin to the grave."
Richard said as he checked Hannah's vitals again and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 8:05 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well, don't want to hotwire my own car.' Nicole replied a little sulkily, clearly rather put out by the denial.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 8:15 pm

"What where you saying Mr Yager?"
Richard said he did not look up as he gave Hannah the shot he had prepared and her aura strengthened, just a little bit.

"Hannah's aura. It looks like she's sad about something." Serge said.

"Probably the guys at the Labyrinth won, I was told the Caul...was created from her brother, a brother she shared and Avatar with, and from the literature when one part of a twin soul pair dies...the other one often follow their twin to the grave."
Richard said as he checked Hannah's vitals again and frowned.

"Oh. I guess it makes sense why she's sad. That Labyrinth was sorta like her home and the fallen their were her family. If it was destroyed she probably felt it, especially if her twin was died in the fight. The shock might've knocked her out." he said with a frown on his face.

"That shot seemed to strengthen her aura. A little bit." he informed Dr. Lee although he had a feeling the doctor knew that already.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 8:33 pm

'Well, don't want to hotwire my own car.' Nicole replied a little sulkily, clearly rather put out by the denial.

"No that would be a quite uneeded hassle."
Antonio agreed as she handed over the key. Darrian noted your displeasure but said nothing about it.
"Very well Miss is there anything else then you where wondering about before you leave?"
The alchemist asked.

"Hannah's aura. It looks like she's sad about something." Serge said.

"Yes I suspect she might be Mr Yager."
Richard said and nodded as he worked on Hanna placing an IV, checking her temperature and keeping an eye on her pulse while waiting for help.

"Oh. I guess it makes sense why she's sad. That Labyrinth was sorta like her home and the fallen their were her family. If it was destroyed she probably felt it, especially if her twin was died in the fight." he said with a frown on his face.

"There is that, the Labyrinth was her home and she is probably sad about it but the main issue is that her twin was made into the Labyrinth's Caul and she and that twin's Avatars where cojoined, and when one of those souls go towards the Well of Souls hers want to follow."
The Akashic commented.
"Why are you here though Mr Yager?"
He asked patiently.

"That shot seemed to strengthen her aura. A little bit." he informed Dr. Lee although he had a feeling the doctor knew that already.

"I hope so it was adrenaline I hope that might rouse her enough to keep her alive until we can get her to a hospital and then pray the Union do not find her there."
Richard said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 8:37 pm

Anja's Post:

'No, that's about it...' Nicole replied, giving a "let's move" nod to the rest of her impromptu party...
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 pm

"Did you want me to come along as well?"
Fran said as Thorn and Violet moved towards you after Thorn had helped the bound Technocrat to his feet and aranged the blanket around him so it would not fall of as the man walked.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 14, 2018 10:13 pm

"There is that, the Labyrinth was her home and she is probably sad about it but the main issue is that her twin was made into the Labyrinth's Caul and she and that twin's Avatars where cojoined, and when one of those souls go towards the Well of Souls hers want to follow."
The Akashic commented.
"Why are you here though Mr Yager?"
He asked patiently.

"I wanted to see what happened and see if their was anything I could do to help." Serge said nervously quickly realizing that their was likely nothing more he could do.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 10:27 pm

'Three in the back seats might be a bit of a squeeze.' Nicole replied to Fran, seeing if the others were ready to go.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 14, 2018 11:02 pm

"Yeah you are probably right I just thought I would offer."
Fran said and nodded.
"Ok then see you guys later take care."
The Euthanathos added. The two Verbena was ready to go along with the rescued Technocrat who could wald, somewhat though he had clearly been rather ill treated.
"Right back the way we came?"
Thorn asked as he started following you.

"I understand, well Miss Larson collapsed probably due to loosing her twin soul and unless you have advanced medical skill and accsess to hospital equipment there is not much you can do Mr Yager."
Richard said.
"I will do what I can for Miss Larson and if we get her to the hospital quickly enough we might be able to save her life."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 14, 2018 11:32 pm

'We at least know that route.' Nicole replied to Thorn, once bidding everyone else farewell and moving down the corridor. 'But no relaxing or nothing... might be walking out of the wood, but not left it yet.' rifle at the ready.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 15, 2018 1:33 am

[Dalisse's Chambers, 3PM]
"I disagree Mr Wainwright it indicate nothing at all."
Vittoria said with a sneer.
Colin inclined his head to the side, "Then we shall have to disagree. It is in any case a minor point."

"As you wish Mr Wainwright once we are back at Steelhaven I will contact Master Tolle and ask him to look at your case, once you have returned from your errand please make yourself available for his questions."
Jeffry said calmly, Vittoria said nothing but she was fuming.
He nodded, "Of course, Sir. I shall report in as soon as we return to the Chantry."

"I understand Sir, and that is a bit worrysome but Resonance can be cleared out with work."
Heather said and nodded.
"And then you will have more power when it is all said and done and more magick is good right?"
She said and smiled.
He nodded, "It does have advantages, though a thorough soul-scrubbing will be needed."

"I will try to restrain him but if the lady in question do not leave the ship then unfortunate things might happen."
Dalisse said and smiled a little.
"But he will be no danger to anyone during the evacuation, not unless they try to attack him or me."
He nodded, "I expect most of our people will be quite reasonable about their priorities, as such."

"I will keep an eye out for it."
Dalisse said.
"Perhaps now and again you will think about the strange, mutated lady who looked a little like a Spacing Guild Navigator. You are a good man Colin and I wish life will be easy for you, but I fear it will not."
She said.
"Now you should go before that Italian decide to go looking for you if you need me I identify enough with the Dune series, the Navigators there those chapters works as an Arcane connection, call me and I will come, I and my ship."
The Handler promised.
"Goodbye my friend, until we see one another again."
He grinned, "The pretty fish lady who taught me Hermetic secrets? Of course I will remember you fondly. And the big, lovable beastie of a ship. Until we meet again, somewhere in the Deep."

"Monixide Sir?"
Heather asked as she hurried over to you.
"Ok please lead the way Sir."
She said as the door to Dalisse's chamber opened for the two of you.
He nodded, "The corridor outside this chamber was filled with carbon monoxide - as a precaution in case the Fallen figured out who was interfering with Larson's plans. Anyone trying to gain entry would quite quickly pass out from the invisible killer... at which point we would be able to retrieve, restrain and resuscitate them, knowing to hold our breath in the process. Fortunately, it did not prove necessary, but better safe than sorry."
He started leading the way, down the maze of twisty passages, all alike, only briefly pausing to smile and wave at an eyeball in passing until he reached the exit and strode out, taking Heather's hand as he looked for the shuttle.

((OOC: Pathfinder game today went well. Downtime session today, party spent a couple weeks making stuff, and two more characters have set foot on the path to godhood. They've started to hear prayers, too, much to their confusion. Cue Bruce Almighty jokes. Razz And the big, green Dwarf (adopted Orc) dug a tunnel from her smithy to the tavern, while the now tree-striding Ranger stuck a tree in the same tavern. The tavernkeeper, another party member, is wondering if he picked up the "Weirdness Magnet" trait, which would be reasonable to assume if I were the one to do all the silly stuff to him. Razz ))

((OOC: Vittoria D'Angelo really doesn't like Colin. Why, it's almost as though he'd done something to personally offend her. On top of successfully stalling long enough that the Gilgul she wanted done could be stopped. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue May 15, 2018 2:13 am

"I have emergency exits already coded and ready to go as soon as I am given the word." Narim said.

"Right, hang on a sec," he said. "Just want to confirm."

"I will put the bowl down in the common room so it can be checked out there, very well, if you run the phone over everything that is going on this trip I will run a program to tag it all and it will be brought home." The Virtual Adept said. "I have never teleported fish before, dogs and a cat one but not living fish."
He commented as an aftertought.
"Better make sure this port is stable so I do not startle them, fish are delicate."
He said and you hear the quick tappity tap tap of his fingers on his keyboard.

Even if things were bad, for some reason him thinking about the fish and how to teleport them made him almost smile. "Well, these people will need a delicate move too some are in very bad shape, so that should be good."

"Good these folks needs help and we should get them out as soon as possible." Darrian said and he looked rather concerned. "Orders have changed, we are to leave the labyrinth as soon as possible the Caul have been destroyed the threat is over however now the ship is preparing to leave for the Deep Umbra, if it is not harder for the Virtual Adept Master to teleport all of us we can leave that way but if that will tax him more we go for the portal to the auto shop...the other teams will be making their way out as well." Darrian seamed rather stressed. "Ehm...can you ask the Master if he have any way of looking for life sighs, with these fish there might be more pets around here and I do not want to leave them to die...or more vampire or human prisoners either...just to be sure."

Into the phone, he requested, "Is it possible for you or someone to do a scan of the ship for life for pets and people and vampire prisoners so that we don't miss anyone? We are going to all evacuate now, asap since the ship is going into Deep Umbra and we need to know if there are others we missed besides our teams."

"Ehm Sodalis...you shhould know your Cabalmate he...destroyed the Caul and...he did it by...entering it." The Solificato said softly and looked down. "Your Mentor say he is not Fallen but he was hurt and the Chief do not know how badly."

He didn't look surprised but he did look upset and sad though he was very relieved to hear that Colin wasn't Fallen and that showed. Worry crept back into his expression immediately at hearing he was injured. "I see. That is definitely not the best news to hear...Then are we going to go to join the caul's team, to help evacuate him? Or are we going with these people here or out a portal?" he asked, since he still had to tell Narim how many groups to teleport. He supposed part of it might depend if they had to do a sweep of the ship to get stragglers.

'Well, perhaps some of us should start pulling out now?' she suggested
"That might be a good idea Miss." Darrian said. "In fact perhaps it would be an idea since our Technocrat rescue do not need as immediate medical care as the rest if one group took him to the Umbra port first and dumped him there for his own to find, that way we would not need to take the risk of bringing a Mirrorshade to the Chantry."
The Solifcato mushed. "Very well Miss if you would not mind picking a team and bringing the man with you and just put him on a bench at the Umbra port, we do not kill him since he have sufferent enough but there is a limit to how much resources we should use on the man."

He listened enough to realise that Thorn, Nicole and Violet and the Technocrat were going on their own, through the portal. "Looks like we won't need to worry about dropping the 'crat off, a team will take them," he updated Narim.

// lol sounds fun. Hearing random prayers has got to be weird.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next