Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

+2
Jeremy Silverstein
Warpmind
6 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 11 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 15, 2018 10:17 pm

[Adley] (Steelhaven, 3: 30in the afternoon)

"Of course you did. Sorry," he said.

"There is nothing to apologize for and you where right to ask, it would have been bad if we had missed someone, and how could you know what programs I where running?"
Narim said.

"Indeed." He sighed.

"Then we shall discuss it later."
The young Virtual Adept Master said.
"Or at least we can discuss it if you need to talk about it Adley and if I can help."

"Thank you," he said and got to the middle of the room. "Maybe someone can help you with the other one," he suggested. Teamwork was a thing, Narim didn't have to do everything himself even if he could be in more than one place at a time. He got to the middle and then when the tokens were handed out he said to Narim they were ready. Then they were in the common room - he glanced around to account for those that should be there and breathed a sigh of relief.

"I do not think there would be time, some of our Deacons are good teleporters but most of them are in the Labyrinth, and then there is Master Telar but her skills are far more valuable than mine it is better I take the risk than she do."
Narim said.
"And I have recently been to the hospital I know well where to send Miss Larson and Dr Lee."

He heard a voice on the phone on the table and picked it up, marveling at the skill involved. He glanced around to see if everyone was ok. "Yes, as far as I know - the others I can't see," he replied, then tilted his head at the incoming call signal. "Getting another call. Call you back, and thank you!" he said before switching over.

Everyone seamed to be perfectly and safely placed. Narim did have quite exquisite control with his magick.
"Good...the others are safely placed in the infirmary and the vampire is in my bathroom."
Narim said.
"Ok I will talk with you later I must deal with Miss Larson so yes...I am glad you are back."
He said before you hung up on the call.

He turned around in a circle in surprise. "Amicus!" He sounded surprised, relieved, frustrated and wanted to yell at him, possibly - or break out into tears of relief. He swallowed a lump in his throat. "Our team and the wounded are out, the other teams are leaving now via the exit portal, how much time do they have?" he said in a rush, searching around as if he could see him. "Are you...okay?" He pulled at a sleeve as an urge to pace. "We are /so/ going to talk when you get home..." He hoped he was coming home...hopefully before they /arrested/ him...

Mundi noticing you where stressed pushed his head against your leg, he knew petting an animal calmed stressed humans, or perhaps he had just noticed your nervous plucking and thought that if you where doing nothing better with your hand you might as well pet him with it.

[Nicole] (On the way out of the Labyrinth at 3: 30 in the afternoon.)

"Ok, that might be easier we can use some time while walking getting him used to the idea."
Thorn said then he told the Technocrat.
"No one is touching your head right now...come along now please we are getting out of here."
The Union man was still scared but he seamed to calm down a little and stoped backing away.
"Where should we get shoes for him Miss?"
Violet asked.

(OOC: Mundi says pet me human. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27 - Page 11 Empty Re: A Return to the Deep, Loose ends in Chicago and Hanna's Sorrow IC Thread 27

Post by Warpmind Tue May 15, 2018 11:03 pm

[Morgan's Umbral Shuttle, 3:30PM]
"We all have 20 20 hindsight Mr Wainwright and we all did what we could, with what information we had, no one is to blame but the Nephandi but yes we have lost members of our Tribunal and we are all diminished and once we are out of here there will be time to mourn those who have fallen and care for the survivors, this could have gone allot worse but knowing that do not make their loss any easier, I knew everyone we lost today, some of them I have seen grow since they where kids playing at their Mentor's feet, but they died protecting us all and will be honored for their sacrifice."
Jeffry said solemnly.
Colin nodded, "Permission to expand on the war memorial you commissioned, Sir? A second plaque for those who died in this theater of war, as well, same terms as the other?"

"The leader of House Tremere Sir? Are he the one who let the House fall to vampirism? But why would he do that I mean the first couple of magi turnd it would be clearn what devestating effect it have on us, my Mistress say that becoming a vampire can kill our Avatars, who would want that Sir? I would die to protect mine."
He nodded, "Yes, old man Tremere himself... The effect was less understood back then; they had voiceless Founts, rather than Avatars with a perceptible identity and attitude. And it seems plausible that Tremere himself was not Awakened, but a highly capable Linear Mage; the distinction was harder to make out back then... And your Mistress is right, except becoming a vampire not only can kill Avatars - it will. And then the Avatar is replaced by a hungry, raging Beast that will do anything to prevent its host from dying... Not entirely unlike the Hulk, if you've seen the movies."

Heather looked down.
"Yeah we have a pretty scary member of our Chantry Sir, Dr Jospehine Heliot she...well it is not my place to say but she is the one who experimented on the vampire...and on her own apprentice..."
She muttered and looked down.
"Will that vampire be taken care of Sir if she is...that traumatized then just putting her on the street will...not work plain and simple...what is going to happen to her?"
He frowned, "She will be placed in care, I think... I believe Mrs. Knox knows a few people who can help try to heal the poor creature's broken mind. But it's going to be a long, hard road for her, and it would be outright sinful to simply kill the poor, bewildered, harmless thing..."

"That I am...I will take us there."
Rodger said and he hit a few switches and fired up the engines.
He nodded, "Capital. I know the elevator code; I visited to borrow the fuel tanks from the Mary's Serafina earlier. Beautiful ship, but very disturbing place to learn scrying through time..."

"That should be no problem Sir, we can call from the building once we enter into the physical world again."
Heather said as you helped her with her seatbelts, the seats where a little dusty but not dirty, the ship had once been greately loved and maintained but had been put in storage when her owner grew weak and sick until his death.
He smiled, "No need to wait; I have coverage here for a while yet."

He turned around in a circle in surprise. "Amicus!" He sounded surprised, relieved, frustrated and wanted to yell at him, possibly - or break out into tears of relief. He swallowed a lump in his throat. "Our team and the wounded are out, the other teams are leaving now via the exit portal, how much time do they have?" he said in a rush, searching around as if he could see him. "Are you...okay?" He pulled at a sleeve as an urge to pace. "We are /so/ going to talk when you get home..." He hoped he was coming home...hopefully before they /arrested/ him...
He sighed a breath of relief, "Thank Heavens you are safe. I'm not sure how long the others have, exactly, but the Handler will do what she can to expedite evacuation before she leaves. Anyone deliberately resisting eviction or loitering, though... well, the ship has an appetite."
He crept into the co-pilot's seat, "I am well; no physical injuries. Mentally and spiritually, though, I've had better days... but my desperation move worked, and i was able to stop the un-thing that came out of the Caul to attack everyone, and that's the important thing. And yes, we'll talk when i get home, but there are some urgent matters i need you to deal with beforehand, since I will be... investigated by Master Tolle on my return from Chicago. Shouldn't be more than a few hours to set my affairs in order there. Fortunately, our local head Quaesitor made an illegal attempt at poking at my soul when I came out, which showed she has a personal bias where I am concerned, so your Pater can easily justify calling in another Quaesitor in her stead. While I am investigated, however, I expect my status as Cabal Leader will be suspended, so in the interim, I am appointing you as second-in-command; there are a few people you must speak to. First, check with Master Haagen and Mr. Karyak to see if Mr. Karyak has offered a proper apology. If not, you must arrange a meeting with Mr. Karyak and his brother, Coawa, very, very soon. Second, there's an Infernalist named Cecilia, a woman whose reason for selling her soul was to save her child's life from an illness... see what strings you can pull to protect her; I've snatched Anna away from the suffering Fate had in stock for her, but Fate is a... fickle mistress, and has apparently decided that Cecilia will be tormented in her stead. I have a moral responsibility to do what i can to alleviate that, and if possible, redirect the suffering to someone who actually deserves it. Third, find Master Nassa and ask if he remembers a girl called Dalisse, the miller's daughter who became Diedne's magical grandchild by her first apprentice. Tell her she lives, and is not Fallen. Let him know I have a picture of her and a piece of her personal Tass to prove her Resonance. Fourth, let Master Telar know i need a comparison scan; I picked up some of the pieces in... there, and I've grown stronger as a result of it. I can not recommend it as a means of gathering power. Did you get all that?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue May 15, 2018 11:22 pm

'We need to get out of here.' Nicole replied irritably, turning to look at the Technocrat for a moment. 'Yeah, I know this situation is all fucked up and makes little sense. But there's nothing you can really do in your condition... so just go with the flow on this, okay?'

'Dunno. Perhaps might find a body or something. Can't be easy walking through this barefoot.' turning to look at Violet.

[Speaking of which... what's happening with the Mages who died in the Labyrinth? Well, their bodies...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 16, 2018 3:14 am

Allison ave you a nod then she asked.
"Ah Sir there is one thing you could help with, this man here could you help determine if he is concious and in shock or if there is something more wrong, something with his brain or deeper in his mind?"
The hedge wizard said and she indicated the catatonic man in the bed.
"He is another one of Jace's victims, he Awakned from the trauma of what was done to him and when he was found he was bearely alive, knowing how his mind is fearing would be helpful but he do not talk."

"Oh I thought he was just chilling." Serge said in a surprised voice. He took another look at the man who was now revealed to be in some sort of catatonic state.

"Of course. Shouldn't be too difficult." he said cracking his knuckles like an action hero showing off before a tough fight. "I'll start off easy." he said as he leaned over the man and stared into his eyes, focusing his mind and seeing past them and into the victim's mind. Analyzing the chaotic streams of thoughts (or lack thereof) to understand the true nature of the man's mental health.

(Using the same Mind 1 effect as last time to analyse the man's mental state as well as his aura.

If a roll is needed the here it is: 10, 2, 4, 7)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed May 16, 2018 8:32 am

"There is nothing to apologize for and you where right to ask, it would have been bad if we had missed someone, and how could you know what programs I where running?" Narim said.

"Alright, then," he said. He didn't want him to think he was second guessing him.

"Then we shall discuss it later." The young Virtual Adept Master said. "Or at least we can discuss it if you need to talk about it Adley and if I can help."

"Thank you."

"I do not think there would be time, some of our Deacons are good teleporters but most of them are in the Labyrinth, and then there is Master Telar but her skills are far more valuable than mine it is better I take the risk than she do." Narim said. "And I have recently been to the hospital I know well where to send Miss Larson and Dr Lee."

"As you say," he said, not wishing to waste their time, Hannah was in danger, but he sounded concerned for him also.

"Good...the others are safely placed in the infirmary and the vampire is in my bathroom." Narim said. "Ok I will talk with you later I must deal with Miss Larson so yes...I am glad you are back."

He smiled faintly as he switched over the phone. He was glad he was back too, though it hadn't really registered yet.

Mundi noticing you where stressed pushed his head against your leg, he knew petting an animal calmed stressed humans, or perhaps he had just noticed your nervous plucking and thought that if you where doing nothing better with your hand you might as well pet him with it.
He sighed a breath of relief, "Thank Heavens you are safe. I'm not sure how long the others have, exactly, but the Handler will do what she can to expedite evacuation before she leaves. Anyone deliberately resisting eviction or loitering, though... well, the ship has an appetite."

He looked down as he felt something soft and reached down to scratch Mundi behind the ears and along the head. He stopped fidgeting and opted for petting the dog-spirit instead, and listened to Colin.

"They're on their way out...thank heaven's /I'm/ safe...do you know how worried I am?" he sighed.

"I am well; no physical injuries. Mentally and spiritually, though, I've had better days... but my desperation move worked, and i was able to stop the un-thing that came out of the Caul to attack everyone, and that's the important thing. And yes, we'll talk when i get home, but there are some urgent matters i need you to deal with beforehand, since I will be... investigated by Master Tolle on my return from Chicago. Shouldn't be more than a few hours to set my affairs in order there. Fortunately, our local head Quaesitor made an illegal attempt at poking at my soul when I came out, which showed she has a personal bias where I am concerned, so your Pater can easily justify calling in another Quaesitor in her stead. While I am investigated, however, I expect my status as Cabal Leader will be suspended, so in the interim, I am appointing you as second-in-command; there are a few people you must speak to. First, check with Master Haagen and Mr. Karyak to see if Mr. Karyak has offered a proper apology. If not, you must arrange a meeting with Mr. Karyak and his brother, Coawa, very, very soon. Second, there's an Infernalist named Cecilia, a woman whose reason for selling her soul was to save her child's life from an illness... see what strings you can pull to protect her; I've snatched Anna away from the suffering Fate had in stock for her, but Fate is a... fickle mistress, and has apparently decided that Cecilia will be tormented in her stead. I have a moral responsibility to do what i can to alleviate that, and if possible, redirect the suffering to someone who actually deserves it. Third, find Master Nassa and ask if he remembers a girl called Dalisse, the miller's daughter who became Diedne's magical grandchild by her first apprentice. Tell her she lives, and is not Fallen. Let him know I have a picture of her and a piece of her personal Tass to prove her Resonance. Fourth, let Master Telar know i need a comparison scan; I picked up some of the pieces in... there, and I've grown stronger as a result of it. I can not recommend it as a means of gathering power. Did you get all that?"

It was a good thing that he had spent so much absorbing large amounts of information quickly, because Colin outlined rather a lot of instructions - and something of am impromptu deputation. He had no idea why Mr Karyak owed an apology to Master Haagan, but the man had just come in the door and Tane wasn't back yet himself either. Master Nassa was likely worrying over Beatrice and Master Telar busy with her charges. The last comment made him frown into the phone - and recalled with his avatar said. Not Fallen, then but...needed help. Complicated. "I assume some of these might wait until we've rested and have all our teams back? he asked, then glanced over to see if Cecelia went with those in the infirmary, which was likely that she had since she had a token. He didn't have many strings to put on his own, not really but his pater had said he would try to help her, and he wanted to help her kid so that was already on his docket. However, Colin's comment didn't make it sound as if she was going to fare well.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 9:52 am

"As you say," he said, not wishing to waste their time, Hannah was in danger, but he sounded concerned for him also.

"I will be careful, as careful as I can Adley."
Narim promised softly.

He looked down as he felt something soft and reached down to scratch Mundi behind the ears and along the head. He stopped fidgeting and opted for petting the dog-spirit instead, and listened to Colin.

Mundi sat down and slowly wagged his tail and seamed quite happy to be petted now and again he nidged your leg with his nose.

then glanced over to see if Cecelia went with those in the infirmary, which was likely that she had since she had a token. He didn't have many strings to put on his own, not really but his pater had said he would try to help her, and he wanted to help her kid so that was already on his docket. However, Colin's comment didn't make it sound as if she was going to fare well.

Master Haagan where organizing the new arivals, none of them where seriously wounded so sending them to the infirmary right now would only take up space but first aid sets where found and minor wounds treated while others where set to making some coffee and tea. You saw one of Riverside's Dreamspeakers and a Chorister from Westchapel both of them injured and bandaged up, they had already been in the room when you arived and would have been with other strike teams, they looked at your group suprised for a while then they begun asking news about friends and loved ones from Master Haagen and the rest.

Cecilia was not with this group she had been sent to the infirmary and now you hear her cry out in fear from the attic, an infirmary would remind her to much of Jace's lab and the hedge wizard where clearly panicing.

'We need to get out of here.' Nicole replied irritably, turning to look at the Technocrat for a moment. 'Yeah, I know this situation is all fucked up and makes little sense. But there's nothing you can really do in your condition... so just go with the flow on this, okay?'

"I am not going to try to escape or harm anyone Miss...I just...what that man did..."
The Technocrat said then his eyes unfocused and he shivered.
"I will try...not to cause a problem."
He muttered.

'Dunno. Perhaps might find a body or something. Can't be easy walking through this barefoot.' turning to look at Violet.

"No I worry a bit that he will step on something and get hurt...let us find a body then."
Violet said and nodded as your group continued down the hallway. It did not take to long to find some of the bodies of the Nephandi that had been killed though.

(OOC: Brian's body was teleported out with Arn, the dead from other groups Nicole do not know what have been done with.)

[Colin] (In the Chief's shuttle at 3:30 in the afternoon)

Colin nodded, "Permission to expand on the war memorial you commissioned, Sir? A second plaque for those who died in this theater of war, as well, same terms as the other?"

Jeffry nodded at that.
"That is a good idea Mr Wainwright. I will pay for the work and materials for the second plaque, and get you a list of name when...it is completed."
He said and looked at the dead.
"Dammit Westchapel had one of their Cabals completely decimated."

He nodded, "Yes, old man Tremere himself... The effect was less understood back then; they had voiceless Founts, rather than Avatars with a perceptible identity and attitude. And it seems plausible that Tremere himself was not Awakened, but a highly capable Linear Mage; the distinction was harder to make out back then... And your Mistress is right, except becoming a vampire not only can kill Avatars - it will. And then the Avatar is replaced by a hungry, raging Beast that will do anything to prevent its host from dying... Not entirely unlike the Hulk, if you've seen the movies."

"Yeah in the Cult as well, when we where the Seers of Cronos before we joined the Traditions did not have a big divide between Awakened and linear mages, magick was magick I can see how that could...make it harder to understand how much damage becoming a vampire did but all of House Tremere could not have wanted it, wanted to become such beings."
Heather said then she shuddered.
"I have seen the Hulk movies yes but having my Avatar replaced by a hungry beast I...well that is terrifying Sir."
She muttered.

He frowned, "She will be placed in care, I think... I believe Mrs. Knox knows a few people who can help try to heal the poor creature's broken mind. But it's going to be a long, hard road for her, and it would be outright sinful to simply kill the poor, bewildered, harmless thing..."

"Killing her would be horrible. I hope she will get well eventually, poor woman she must be very scared."
Heather said softly.

He nodded, "Capital. I know the elevator code; I visited to borrow the fuel tanks from the Mary's Serafina earlier. Beautiful ship, but very disturbing place to learn scrying through time..."

"You spoke about the corrupted ship earlier Mr Wainwright yes that...can not have been a good bit of Tass to use."
Rodger said and frowned.
"Mary's Serafina is not that Miss Kelly's ship...the doomed one Sir?"
Heather asked her eyes wide.

He smiled, "No need to wait; I have coverage here for a while yet."

The young Cultist nodded and gave you a phone number.
"That is to a good taxi company in Chicago Sir."
She informed you.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3:30 in the afternoon.)

"Oh I thought he was just chilling." Serge said in a surprised voice. He took another look at the man who was now revealed to be in some sort of catatonic state.

"I see...well no he is not Sir."
Allison said and she raised an eyebrow over your comment.

"Of course. Shouldn't be too difficult." he said cracking his knuckles like an action hero showing off before a tough fight. "I'll start off easy." he said as he leaned over the man and stared into his eyes, focusing his mind and seeing past them and into the victim's mind. Analyzing the chaotic streams of thoughts (or lack thereof) to understand the true nature of the man's mental health.

The man's thought where focused on a kitchen, his mother's it had green walls and a tired, worn yellow tile floor, and he sat in his mind under the kitchen table, hidden away from the world that would hurt him, shutting himself of from the horrors aroud him and he did not want to ever come back out. His aura was bright orange signifying strong fear and white noise static went through it even more showing that he was scared out of his wits. The rainbow sparkles of a mage where beginning to show up in his aura as well. As you where drawing you heard something behind you and then where where five more pepole in the room, four of them where on the floor in terrible conditions, covered in blankets and sheets they where crying or just stearing into nothing. One man cried out in terror as he was clearly teleported in. One woman was on her feet, her arms bound behind her and as she saw the informary she panicked and screamed in fear and backed away, the problem was she was bound, terrified and backing of towards the stairs, unless she was stopped she would fall and tumble down.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 16, 2018 11:09 am

[Morgan's Shuttle, 3:30 PM]
Jeffry nodded at that.
"That is a good idea Mr Wainwright. I will pay for the work and materials for the second plaque, and get you a list of name when...it is completed."
He said and looked at the dead.
"Dammit Westchapel had one of their Cabals completely decimated."
Colin nodded and extended his hand to Morgan to shake on it, "Very good, Sir. Even if Master Tolle demands my being restrained for a while, I won't need magic to do that work. Just free hands and my workshop."

"Yeah in the Cult as well, when we where the Seers of Cronos before we joined the Traditions did not have a big divide between Awakened and linear mages, magick was magick I can see how that could...make it harder to understand how much damage becoming a vampire did but all of House Tremere could not have wanted it, wanted to become such beings."
Heather said then she shuddered.
"I have seen the Hulk movies yes but having my Avatar replaced by a hungry beast I...well that is terrifying Sir."
She muttered.
He nodded, "No, most of the House were betrayed by their own. And it seems vampires are beholden to their Sires, I think they're called - whoever turns someone into a vampire can essentially rein in their free will... I've met one who was caught up in that betrayal, a friend of my Cabalmate's earlier incarnation... He did not seem a bad fellow; he wondered if I meant to kill him."

"Killing her would be horrible. I hope she will get well eventually, poor woman she must be very scared."
Heather said softly.
He frowned, "I would not be too optimistic. The mental trauma she has suffered has been reinforced for decades; it might take the collected power of Horizon's twin suns to even make a dent in the damage... then again, we could get lucky and see some positive change after a few months of sincere gentleness."

"You spoke about the corrupted ship earlier Mr Wainwright yes that...can not have been a good bit of Tass to use."
Rodger said and frowned.
"Mary's Serafina is not that Miss Kelly's ship...the doomed one Sir?"
Heather asked her eyes wide.
He nodded, "The Quintessence was quite horrid. But it went through the Chicago Labyrinth's defenses like the Black Plague went through Europe."
He smiled to Heather, "That's the one. She needs a bit of cleaning, to say the least - but with all that disgusting Quintessence out of the fuel system, I think it might well be possible to tidy her up with a bit of magical elbow grease and a few innovative rituals."

The young Cultist nodded and gave you a phone number.
"That is to a good taxi company in Chicago Sir."
She informed you.
He took the note and read it, saving the number on his phone, "Very good. Er, one thing, though - I never quite got the addresses to the Umbra Port, or to Morningstar..."

It was a good thing that he had spent so much absorbing large amounts of information quickly, because Colin outlined rather a lot of instructions - and something of am impromptu deputation. He had no idea why Mr Karyak owed an apology to Master Haagan, but the man had just come in the door and Tane wasn't back yet himself either. Master Nassa was likely worrying over Beatrice and Master Telar busy with her charges. The last comment made him frown into the phone - and recalled with his avatar said. Not Fallen, then but...needed help. Complicated. "I assume some of these might wait until we've rested and have all our teams back? he asked, then glanced over to see if Cecelia went with those in the infirmary, which was likely that she had since she had a token. He didn't have many strings to put on his own, not really but his pater had said he would try to help her, and he wanted to help her kid so that was already on his docket. However, Colin's comment didn't make it sound as if she was going to fare well.
He pondered for a moment, "Obviously, asking Master Nassa about Dalisse can wait until he has had the time for a quick breather... but I would like for someone to try to find any recorded information on her; she was a Hermetic up to the Schism War, and I would be slightly surprised if neither the Verbena nor the Order has anything noted down in their records... It would be good to have some corroborating data when Master Tolle interviews me. Oh, and if Master Nassa wishes, I would not object having him present as a witness to the inquiries, if that is permissible. Checking with Master Haagen and Mr. Karyak about the apology should be quick work as soon as either returns, though arranging for me to sit down with Karyak and Coawa can wait a little. Giving Master Telar a note should be sufficient if she is preoccupied, but the Infernalist mother might have little time before something horrid starts happening; it might be possible to get her to renounce her pact if we can find another way to save her child, but... well..."
He grinned wryly, "As for how much you worry, I hope these tasks can take your mind briefly off my condition, at least... If you wish, you can consider it payback for making me Cabal Leader without asking me first."

He leaned back in the copilot's seat after the call and looked at Rodger, "Now, I should warn you, we may have to forestall that drink tonight a little; I'm going to have to be interviewed by a Quaesitor after I return to Steelhaven. I shredded the Caul, and apparently, the Senior Quaesitor of this tribunal voiced some concerns about the state of my soul since I did so from within... Very complicated story, but to sum it up, she doesn't like me personally, and since she was there, she jumped on the opportunity to get back at me. Fortunately, she did so in a manner that shower personal animosity and bias, so she won't be permitted to take me into her personal custody, but I might yet be a while in questioning. I still have a nearly full flask of good gin in my apartment, which I intend to see empty before the night is out, so if you would stick around the Chantry for a while, that would be good."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 1:14 pm

Colin nodded and extended his hand to Morgan to shake on it, "Very good, Sir. Even if Master Tolle demands my being restrained for a while, I won't need magic to do that work. Just free hands and my workshop."

Jeffy took your hand and shook it firmly, his hand was rough and firm he had never been one to shy away from hard work.
"It is a deal Mr Wainwright, and I do hope restraining your magick will not be needed."

He nodded, "No, most of the House were betrayed by their own. And it seems vampires are beholden to their Sires, I think they're called - whoever turns someone into a vampire can essentially rein in their free will... I've met one who was caught up in that betrayal, a friend of my Cabalmate's earlier incarnation... He did not seem a bad fellow; he wondered if I meant to kill him."

"That is horrible, to betray someone in such a way."
Heather said and looked down.
"Perhaps the man who asked if you where there to kill him secretly hoped that you where, I mean if he was a mage once..."
She shivered.

He frowned, "I would not be too optimistic. The mental trauma she has suffered has been reinforced for decades; it might take the collected power of Horizon's twin suns to even make a dent in the damage... then again, we could get lucky and see some positive change after a few months of sincere gentleness."

"I can understand that if Dr Heliot where...experimenting on her...Dr Heliot and some of the other Etherites poor woman."
Heather whispered.
"Is there anything that can be done I mean...poor thing."

He nodded, "The Quintessence was quite horrid. But it went through the Chicago Labyrinth's defenses like the Black Plague went through Europe."
He smiled to Heather, "That's the one. She needs a bit of cleaning, to say the least - but with all that disgusting Quintessence out of the fuel system, I think it might well be possible to tidy her up with a bit of magical elbow grease and a few innovative rituals."

"Another Umbral ship on our side will be a good thing Sir."
Heather said.
"Did you use your new rote to handle that Tass safely then Sir?"
She asked.

He took the note and read it, saving the number on his phone, "Very good. Er, one thing, though - I never quite got the addresses to the Umbra Port, or to Morningstar..."

Heather gave you the two adresses.
"Morningstar is Dr Hermansønn's Acadame at 12 North Jacob's street."
She said and followed up with the adress for the office building the Umbra port was at the roof of.

He leaned back in the copilot's seat after the call and looked at Rodger, "Now, I should warn you, we may have to forestall that drink tonight a little; I'm going to have to be interviewed by a Quaesitor after I return to Steelhaven. I shredded the Caul, and apparently, the Senior Quaesitor of this tribunal voiced some concerns about the state of my soul since I did so from within...

"Well now Mr Wainwright I can see why the Enforcers would have a bit of an issue with that but if you are fine and not Fallen hopefully that will go well enough and I can wait, I will probably have some tasks to do anyway."
Rodger said as he showed you what controls to use.
"Ok if you keep an eye on the sensors so we do not run into any Umbral entities who would find such a collision most rude, and that would be the controls for the engine's output...if you turn that up to half it should be enough."

Very complicated story, but to sum it up, she doesn't like me personally, and since she was there, she jumped on the opportunity to get back at me. Fortunately, she did so in a manner that shower personal animosity and bias, so she won't be permitted to take me into her personal custody, but I might yet be a while in questioning.

"Well the long arm of the law have always been slow."
Rodger said.
"It is good you are not going to be arrested by someone who hate you personally though, things should be done properly after all."

I still have a nearly full flask of good gin in my apartment, which I intend to see empty before the night is out, so if you would stick around the Chantry for a while, that would be good."

"Ah well now that sounds good I will make sure to stick around for that my good man and we will see that bottle empty by the time it is time to retire."
The Ethrite said and grinned happily.
"Also I hope your legal trouble will sort themself out well Mr Wainwright."
He added.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed May 16, 2018 1:49 pm

[Morgan's Shuttle, 3:30PM]
Jeffy took your hand and shook it firmly, his hand was rough and firm he had never been one to shy away from hard work.
"It is a deal Mr Wainwright, and I do hope restraining your magick will not be needed."
Colin smiled wryly, "That makes three of us, Sir. She was quite livid after last time."

"That is horrible, to betray someone in such a way."
Heather said and looked down.
"Perhaps the man who asked if you where there to kill him secretly hoped that you where, I mean if he was a mage once..."
She shivered.
He nodded, "It is horrible... and perhaps a part of him did, but I think he was more interested in my Cabalmate, who seemed to remind him of someone. In any case, I did not have any right to simply kill him, nor justification for it. We'd just rescued him from a Nephanda who casually tortured him, after all; it would just not have been proper."

"I can understand that if Dr Heliot where...experimenting on her...Dr Heliot and some of the other Etherites poor woman."
Heather whispered.
"Is there anything that can be done I mean...poor thing."
He nodded, "We can be patient and compassionate, and perhaps she'll be able to function on her own again someday... I suppose it might be possible to erase her entire memory for the past seventy years, but that would be... ethically questionable, too."

"Another Umbral ship on our side will be a good thing Sir."
Heather said.
"Did you use your new rote to handle that Tass safely then Sir?"
She asked.
He grinned, "With panache, my dear. And I set the Main Node ablaze to burn out all its Quintessence while we were elsewhere occupied. So many lovely little applications for using up Quintessence you don't want in your system."

Heather gave you the two adresses.
"Morningstar is Dr Hermansønn's Acadame at 12 North Jacob's street."
She said and followed up with the adress for the office building the Umbra port was at the roof of.
He simply nodded, "Good. Thank you."

"Well now Mr Wainwright I can see why the Enforcers would have a bit of an issue with that but if you are fine and not Fallen hopefully that will go well enough and I can wait, I will probably have some tasks to do anyway."
Rodger said as he showed you what controls to use.
"Ok if you keep an eye on the sensors so we do not run into any Umbral entities who would find such a collision most rude, and that would be the controls for the engine's output...if you turn that up to half it should be enough."
He smiled thinly, "You seem less shocked than most would be at hearing i just popped inside a Caul... But yes, i am not Fallen, though I did pick up some residue that will need cleansing. Fortunately, i know that cleansing is not only possible, but going to be readily available soon, unpleasant though it is."
He gently pushed the engines up to half as he checked the sensor outputs, "Yes, it seems we have clear skies before us, and a giant polyp with the personality of a large family dog behind us."

"Well the long arm of the law have always been slow."
Rodger said.
"It is good you are not going to be arrested by someone who hate you personally though, things should be done properly after all."
He nodded, "Agreed; dispassionate judges are the best."

"Ah well now that sounds good I will make sure to stick around for that my good man and we will see that bottle empty by the time it is time to retire."
The Ethrite said and grinned happily.
"Also I hope your legal trouble will sort themself out well Mr Wainwright."
He added.
He sighed softly, "My legal trouble is just beginning, I'm afraid. The apprentice I mentioned? She's a Nephanda; in a previous life, we were close, and i owe it to her to try to lead her home. Fortunately, I have acquired the services of an excellent lawyer, so I am not too worried about the outcome."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 2:20 pm

A "that's settled" shrug on after dealing with the Mirrorshade, continued down the hall. On reaching the bodies, Nicole halted and without turning around asked the Mirrorshade's shoe size.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 4:08 pm

A "that's settled" shrug on after dealing with the Mirrorshade, continued down the hall. On reaching the bodies, Nicole halted and without turning around asked the Mirrorshade's shoe size.

"Ehm male size 41 in European sizes."
The Technocrat answered and he looked a little uneasy for all his lack of a spiritual world view he looked very hesitant about stealing from the dead.
"What about him, I am not so used to European sizes or male sizes for that matter but his shoes might fit."
Fran said and pointed towards a Nephandus with a bullet hole in his head but rather comfortable looking sneakers on his feet.

Colin smiled wryly, "That makes three of us, Sir. She was quite livid after last time."

"She? Ah...yes I imagine they would be anoyed, it makes me feel bad about giving Kyle that injection for three days, poor kid his arm looked rather bruised last I saw him...but it was neccesary."
Jeffry said low enough that Vittoria would not hear anything about his young apprentice.

He nodded, "It is horrible... and perhaps a part of him did, but I think he was more interested in my Cabalmate, who seemed to remind him of someone. In any case, I did not have any right to simply kill him, nor justification for it. We'd just rescued him from a Nephanda who casually tortured him, after all; it would just not have been proper."

"Poor fellow, no just killing him outright would not be right Sir, even so I can not help but feel that after what you told me if I ever became such a creature I would want someone to put me out of my misery, I can not speak for others off course Sir, that is another matter."
Heather said and frowned.

He nodded, "We can be patient and compassionate, and perhaps she'll be able to function on her own again someday... I suppose it might be possible to erase her entire memory for the past seventy years, but that would be... ethically questionable, too."

"Yes Sir I can imagine that if so much memory was erazed then that would make her loose contact with reality. I hope she gets the help she needs and if there is anything I can do to help."
Heather said and nodded.

He grinned, "With panache, my dear. And I set the Main Node ablaze to burn out all its Quintessence while we were elsewhere occupied. So many lovely little applications for using up Quintessence you don't want in your system."

"That must have been quite...spectacular Sir and then the Nephandi had far less Tass to work with so that is a win win, we do not want them to have resources after all."
The young Cultist said and grinned.
"My Mistress says that whatever the Nephandi want we do not want them to get it."

He simply nodded, "Good. Thank you."

"You are welcome Sir."
Heather said and smiled.

He smiled thinly, "You seem less shocked than most would be at hearing i just popped inside a Caul... But yes, i am not Fallen, though I did pick up some residue that will need cleansing. Fortunately, i know that cleansing is not only possible, but going to be readily available soon, unpleasant though it is."

"Mr Wainwright I am far to drunk to be shocked about anything and as long as you are not Fallen the state of your Avatar is not my bussiness, I do hope you get yourself cleansed out though carrying around to much spiritual dirt clogs your orgonic field and that will lead to sickness."
The Etherite said and shock his head.
"My uncle got some Jhor once and a ulcer."

He gently pushed the engines up to half as he checked the sensor outputs, "Yes, it seems we have clear skies before us, and a giant polyp with the personality of a large family dog behind us."

"One of my Cabalmates have a dog, and he is far cuter than that thing behind us...he is one of those smale white things...I do not remember the breed name there are so many types of little white dog."
Rodger said as he got the ship moving and then changed the plane and went from the Penumbra into the Nearumbra, on your sensors you noticed that the polyp where gearing up to do the same thing, there was also several tiny gafflings nearby, some sort of nature spirits floating by probably but they should not get in the way of the shuttle.
"This is what you use to control how deep we go, now this shuttle only go as far as the Horizon and not across it, if you are going any deeper than the Near though you are going to have to crank up the engine a bit. but we do not have to, we can travel through the Etheric field at a fairly close to manifested viration, it should get us to Chicago safely...is there any entities out here Mr Wainwright?"
Rodger said as he turned the ship and laid int he course.

He nodded, "Agreed; dispassionate judges are the best."

"Indeed or at least those that manage to stay neutral, fair should be fair after all."
The Etherite agreed.

He sighed softly, "My legal trouble is just beginning, I'm afraid. The apprentice I mentioned? She's a Nephanda; in a previous life, we were close, and i owe it to her to try to lead her home. Fortunately, I have acquired the services of an excellent lawyer, so I am not too worried about the outcome."

"You found a baby Nephandus in a Labyrinth and kept her?"
Rodger asked his eyes going wide.
"Well as long as you can control her I guess, but damnation are you going to need more gin you have some fine reasons to drink coming up ahead for your my good man!"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Anja's Post:

'Well, I'm a 45, so... an 8?' Nicole said in a uncertain tone, moving towards the Fallen to pull off a sneaker to check the tongue - normally they'd have all sizes marked in it. Demeanour showing she either did not have any squeamishness about taking a dead man's clothes or was good at hiding it.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 4:21 pm

The shoes where a size nine but they might fit and would be allot better than the Crat walking on the bone floor, cutting his feet and leaving bloody footprints in your car.
"I think those should work Miss."
Violet said neither of the two Verbena seamed to squemish either, the Nephandus was after all very dead he would no longer need his shoes.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm

'Eh... close enough. Not like makers actually properly follow sizes anyway.' Nicole said aloud, the latter part with a caustic edge as she removed the other sneaker so the Mirrorshade could slip them on.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 4:43 pm

"No it seams that sizing is more of a guide and anything hard and fast Miss."
Violet said as she helped the bound man get the shoes on. The Technocrat still looked uneasy but he gave you and Violet a little hint of a smile.
"Thank you."
He muttered.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 6:04 pm

'A guide to what, exactly? That the makers are stupid or lazy?' Nicole commented, giving the Mirrorshade a nod. Grabbed her rifle, drew herself up. 'Let's move on.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed May 16, 2018 6:08 pm

The man's thought where focused on a kitchen, his mother's it had green walls and a tired, worn yellow tile floor, and he sat in his mind under the kitchen table, hidden away from the world that would hurt him, shutting himself of from the horrors aroud him and he did not want to ever come back out. His aura was bright orange signifying strong fear and white noise static went through it even more showing that he was scared out of his wits. The rainbow sparkles of a mage where beginning to show up in his aura as well.

"Oh this guy's doing what I used do." Serge said absent-mindedly. "Errrr, that's to say. He's hiding within a safe place in his mind. Away from the horrors of the real world. He's terrified and retreated into his head where nothing will hurt him."

Serge narrowed his eyes at the rainbow sparkles he saw in the man's aura. Normally sparkles meant some sort of magic was used on the man but having them be rainbow colored was odd. He shook his head and just thought of the color as a coincidence.

"It's his mother's kitchen....he's hiding under the table." Serge added empathetically giving Allison as much details as he could. Looking up from the man's eyes, he glanced back at the hedge mage. "If you want I can go visit him in there and talk to him. See if I can get him out form under the table."

As you where drawing you heard something behind you and then where where five more pepole in the room, four of them where on the floor in terrible conditions, covered in blankets and sheets they where crying or just stearing into nothing. One man cried out in terror as he was clearly teleported in. One woman was on her feet, her arms bound behind her and as she saw the informary she panicked and screamed in fear and backed away, the problem was she was bound, terrified and backing of towards the stairs, unless she was stopped she would fall and tumble down.

Serge had only mentioned his request to Allison when the event occurred. He snapped his head backwards and widened his eyes at the ensuing chaos.

"Hey take it easy! We're not going to hurt you. We're here to help you. Also if you take another step back you'll roll down the stairs so you might not wanna do that." Serge said sincerely looking at the women and trying to convince her to stop backing away.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed May 16, 2018 6:24 pm

[Tane] (Labyrinth Master Dupre's strike team, 2 in the afternoon.)

"May they rest in peace, we need to get ready to evacuate the ship have started moving."

They have asked us to retrieve their remains so that they can give their respects. Here is the Woman, i'm going back for them and then we can go.
Sir, around a dozen of servants of the labyrinth went free. No mages, though.
Tane said, giving Jeffry the prisoner.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Mundi sat down and slowly wagged his tail and seamed quite happy to be petted now and again he nidged your leg with his nose.

A nudge resulted in renewed petting, which was probably the reason why he did it.

Cecilia was not with this group she had been sent to the infirmary and now you hear her cry out in fear from the attic, an infirmary would remind her to much of Jace's lab and the hedge wizard where clearly panicing.

"Crap..." Still listening to Colin, "Can you hang on a second?" he asked Colin as he tried to text Serge as he headed for the stairs. It looked like instruction two were taking precedence. At least Serge might be closer and have more skills to help her but they couldn't let a prisoner in their care suffer. He hadn't thought that it would scare her so.  'A hedge wizard woman just transported to infirmary was an experimental subject, please keep her calm she will be scared. She is prisoner but was cooperative. Am my way up.' "Okay, sorry working on your orders," he said to Colin.

"Obviously, asking Master Nassa about Dalisse can wait until he has had the time for a quick breather... but I would like for someone to try to find any recorded information on her; she was a Hermetic up to the Schism War, and I would be slightly surprised if neither the Verbena nor the Order has anything noted down in their records... It would be good to have some corroborating data when Master Tolle interviews me. Oh, and if Master Nassa wishes, I would not object having him present as a witness to the inquiries, if that is permissible. Checking with Master Haagen and Mr. Karyak about the apology should be quick work as soon as either returns, though arranging for me to sit down with Karyak and Coawa can wait a little. Giving Master Telar a note should be sufficient if she is preoccupied, but the Infernalist mother might have little time before something horrid starts happening; it might be possible to get her to renounce her pact if we can find another way to save her child, but... well..."
He grinned wryly, "As for how much you worry, I hope these tasks can take your mind briefly off my condition, at least... If you wish, you can consider it payback for making me Cabal Leader without asking me first."

"Alright," he said, taking mental notes until he could jot a reminder down - after he saw how Cecelia was doing. "You said you were the most qualified and experienced in the group," he said, his voice showing signs of stress from the stair climbing in a quick manner. "I thought you were nominating yourself. Besides, you are the most experienced in the field - I just didn't know you were also a tad on the...ah unorthadox side, let's say..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 7:17 pm

'A guide to what, exactly? That the makers are stupid or lazy?' Nicole commented, giving the Mirrorshade a nod. Grabbed her rifle, drew herself up. 'Let's move on.'

"Ehm it is not my place to argue Miss."
Violet said you where after all an initiated mage and she was just an apprentice.
"Yes let us keep moving."
Thorn said and your group made their way through the hallways will ease, everyone you saw where dead, the ship itself was starting to hum and rumble though, which was probably not a good sign.

A nudge resulted in renewed petting, which was probably the reason why he did it.

Mundi had now learned that nudging your leg resulted in more petting which meant he kept nuding every time the petting slowled down, Mundi was happy he had found the petting button.

"Crap..." Still listening to Colin, "Can you hang on a second?" he asked Colin as he tried to text Serge as he headed for the stairs. It looked like instruction two were taking precedence. At least Serge might be closer and have more skills to help her but they couldn't let a prisoner in their care suffer.

You ran to the stairs, it was empty as most of the Chantry's residents where still in the Labyrinth but even so it would take you a little bit of time to get all the way to the attic.

"Alright," he said, taking mental notes until he could jot a reminder down - after he saw how Cecelia was doing. "You said you were the most qualified and experienced in the group," he said, his voice showing signs of stress from the stair climbing in a quick manner. "I thought you were nominating yourself. Besides, you are the most experienced in the field - I just didn't know you were also a tad on the...ah unorthadox side, let's say..."

When you came up to the attic you saw that the entire unused section between the chapel and the stairs where used as a sort of make shift infirmary, spare beds and mathtrasses lined the walls, many of them occpied by the wounded from the Labyrinth run, you saw Adjan in one of the beds and Serge's Mentor in another, the two still living rescuees from Jace's lab in the university hospital and several magi you knew. Cecilia was panicing the medical equipment and smells scaring her and she was backing away towards the stairs and you where probably to far away to stop her from falling.

[Serge] (Helping out at the infirmary in the attic of Steelhaven at 3:30 in the afternoon.)

"Oh this guy's doing what I used do." Serge said absent-mindedly. "Errrr, that's to say. He's hiding within a safe place in his mind. Away from the horrors of the real world. He's terrified and retreated into his head where nothing will hurt him."

Serge narrowed his eyes at the rainbow sparkles he saw in the man's aura. Normally sparkles meant some sort of magic was used on the man but having them be rainbow colored was odd. He shook his head and just thought of the color as a coincidence.

"It's his mother's kitchen....he's hiding under the table." Serge added empathetically giving Allison as much details as he could. Looking up from the man's eyes, he glanced back at the hedge mage. "If you want I can go visit him in there and talk to him. See if I can get him out form under the table."

Allison nodded.
"It depends if you think it is best to retrive him from such a state or not Mr Yager. I mean eventually off course he should come out and face reality but right now, is he better of hiding in a safe place in his mind while his body heals? It is only a few hours since he was rescued."
The hedge wizard asked.
"I think you are better equipped than me right now to determine what is best for him and what is most likely to result in him recovering from his ordeal."

Serge had only mentioned his request to Allison when the event occurred. He snapped his head backwards and widened his eyes at the ensuing chaos.

"Hey take it easy! We're not going to hurt you. We're here to help you. Also if you take another step back you'll roll down the stairs so you might not wanna do that." Serge said sincerely looking at the women and trying to convince her to stop backing away.

The woman was in her thirties, she was pretty but not beautiful with long hair and wearing a long sleeved sweather and a long denim skirt she looked rather terrified.
"I...do not want to be here!"
She muttered as she backed away.
"I do not want to be here!"
It was about at this time you heard your phone ping with Adley's message.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 7:23 pm

They have asked us to retrieve their remains so that they can give their respects.

"If there is time Mr Karyak as we also have to evacuate, where are these bodies located?"
Jeffry asked.

Here is the Woman, i'm going back for them and then we can go.

"Very well we will have her sent to Horizon with the others."
Jeffry said as two men you had not met yet came to take over custody of the rune mage.
"So you are going with the shapeshifters to locate their dead? Very well but do not take long the ship is moving and I can not risk everyone's lives to retrive the dead we will start to evacuate now make it back here as soon as possible."
The old Hermetic warned.

Sir, around a dozen of servants of the labyrinth went free. No mages, though. Tane said, giving Jeffry the prisoner.

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Some of their servants fled, very well they are of little concern if we find them later we find them, if not then we have done what is important here."
He said.
"If you are going with the werewolves to get their fallen friends then you should go, we can only stay here a few minutes longer."
The old Flambeau urged.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Anja's Post:

'Sure you can [argue]. Notice you wear shoes like other folk, I do.' Nicole quipped.

On a particularly large rumble, the large woman paused and looked back to the group. 'Erm... the pilot of this thing does know not to leave 'till we're off, right?' sounding a little worried.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed May 16, 2018 7:42 pm

'Sure you can [argue]. Notice you wear shoes like other folk, I do.' Nicole quipped.

"Yes Miss but I am only an apprentice and you are initiated by law I have to respect you."
Violet said though she smiled a little at the show joke.

On a particularly large rumble, the large woman paused and looked back to the group. 'Erm... the pilot of this thing does know not to leave 'till we're off, right?' sounding a little worried.

"No the way I understood it she is casting of...and if we are still on board by the time the ship is to deep in the Umbra to get of chances are the ship will eat us."
Thorn said and he did not look like he was joking.
"So my suggjestion is hurrying."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm

'Must respect our superiors... even when they're being stupid, crazy or just plain wrong.' Nicole replied in a authoritative tone, as though delivering a lecture to juniors.

A nod to the information from Thorn. 'Let's pick up the pace, then.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Wed May 16, 2018 7:49 pm

"If there is time Mr Karyak as we also have to evacuate, where are these bodies located?"
Just back, in the place we fought. Less than 5 minutes away.

make it back here as soon as possible."
Yes, Master Morgan. Tane signaled the werewolves. The ones that are not hurt, with me, let's go get them and come back quickly. Wounded, and you two, evacuate with the others He said to his two companions. You've seen too much fight. Go with Amadeus, brother, and ask him to heal you.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next