Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

5 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 22 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Adley Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:40 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Ah off course, please come in." Jeffry said and he showed you into his now crowded office. "If you would kindly take a seat and tell me what you found Mrs Von Hess."

"Yes. sir..." he said and went inside, closing the door behind him. He stood in front of it, as the room was already crowded up. He nodded to Colin and Nicole, and then mostly just tried to piece together what the dowser had discovered and what he'd missed hearing about.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 22 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:29 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Yes. sir..." he said and went inside, closing the door behind him. He stood in front of it, as the room was already crowded up. He nodded to Colin and Nicole, and then mostly just tried to piece together what the dowser had discovered and what he'd missed hearing about.

Upon seeing his student's confusion Jeffry explained.
"I asked Mrs Von Hess if she would be so kind as to use a few drops of Cava's blood to dowse for Wallace Jace's stash of spinal fluid which is a key to his lab, it seams she discovered more than one thing, and Jace might have another child."
Your Mentor informed you.

"Of course resurrection magick is good. Death sucks." Serge muttered to himself as he closed the book to think over what he had just read.

It didn't tell him much about the specific spell or how to help the Bean Sidhe, just that resurrection magick was complicated and tricky and that being turned into a vampire really sucked.

With a sigh, Serge picked up the books he had gotten and returned most of them to their respective shelves, except for 'Pericula Prædictas Fatales' which he decided to borrow as it had been the most helpful book.

You can borrow books by simply registering it to your name in the large log book that sat on a stand by the door. Crexia looked up when you got ready to leave.
"Did you find out what you was looking for Mr Yager?"
She asked, her stack of books by the small table in the corner had gotten bigger as you where reading about resurrection magick and dead fairies and Hermetics on trial for making dead fairies more dead.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:53 pm

[Jeffry's Office]
Anja wrote:"Yes and no, they are nothing like Oracles who are on the path to Asuncion, perhaps the final step before Asuncion, Exemplars abandon the path for power, to become embodiments of a Sphere, they might be as powerful as an Oracle though, I doubt the combined might of this Chantry can take one of them down, in short Mr Wainwright unless Cita can find a way to deal with this guardian I fear that Kallan's Labyrinth with be hard to get at."
Jeffry said with a frown.
Colin grimaced, "Well, I don't envy the person who has to lead the effort to persuade said Exemplar to hand it over... Hum, wait... is this Exemplar actually Fallen, too?"

Anja wrote:"If there where established diplomatic relations Mr Wainwright perhaps a mutual agreement to hand over those who harm members of the other society could be arrangement, and I guess it is worth a shot, however I have a feeling that if we try to offer this Prince proof that Liliandra have harmed members of our society he will only accept us taking down one of his Massassa to avenge this if we also agree to hand over any of our members who have harmed vampires, and we can not make such a promise, it is not illegal for a mage to kill a vampire and I would suspect it is not illegal among their kind to kidnap and torture a mage either, I doubt we will get any cooperation. Depending on how high on the totem pole our target sits us kidnapping her can stir up some serious trouble indeed."
The old Hermetic said with a frown.
"If you have any way of contacting the vampire leader of Seattle though then you have my permission to do so, though I do not think there is much of a chance that it will lead anywhere and there is the risk it will tip off our target that we are coming for her so be careful Mr Waonwright."
The Flambeau said with a frown of distaste, he really did not like vampires.
He nodded, "Well, it would depend a lot on the Prince in question; I don't know anything about them in the first place. But if they could be convinced there's a Toreador among them with ties to the groups the Baali vampires - undead infernalists - are known to work with, it might be enough. But, the problem would be to get adequate proof, so probably better to not go there in the first place. Hum... we might be able to go in quietly enough that nobody would figure out it was us."

Anja wrote:The old Hermetic hesitated for a moment then he turned, cup of coffee in hand.
"Would you like to sit in on the lessons I teach my youngest apprentice about Umbroods Mr Wainwright. I might not have the time for individual lessons for you, and I can not teach you Hermetic secrets, but you can attend Kyle's lessons on Umbroods and how to deal with them."
He offered before he sat down again.
"That should get you up to speed on the matter."
He thought for a moment, then nodded, "I'll be away for most of December, but aside from that, yes, I should like that. I trust we can go over the question of compensation once things calm down a little? I just had that conversation with Mr. Yager, and right now, I would rather get back to that later. Ah, he will swing by at some point before the end of the year to ask what you would consider fair payment for teaching or learning a spell. A... not exactly punitive assignment I gave him; a bit of necessary instruction."

S7trif3 wrote:"Yes. sir..." he said and went inside, closing the door behind him. He stood in front of it, as the room was already crowded up. He nodded to Colin and Nicole, and then mostly just tried to piece together what the dowser had discovered and what he'd missed hearing about.
Anja wrote:Upon seeing his student's confusion Jeffry explained.
"I asked Mrs Von Hess if she would be so kind as to use a few drops of Cava's blood to dowse for Wallace Jace's stash of spinal fluid which is a key to his lab, it seams she discovered more than one thing, and Jace might have another child."
Your Mentor informed you.
He scratched the side of his nose, nodding back to Adley as he considered this turn of events...

Anja wrote:Julia gave you a grateful look as she took a seat.
"Well no Sir I can not be sure, it could be Wallace Jace's natural born child, I guess I just assumed that he did not have ehm...a partner."
The dowser said.
"This person is close enough to him to be dowsed for with Miss Haagen's blood. As for their location, I only dowsed for the nation and city not for the exact location, they are in Seattle Sir, would you like me to try to get more precise details?"
The older woman said as she turned in her chair to look at you. Jeffry was the one to reply though.
"Well done Mrs Von Hess, thank you. Yes please do try to get as much details as possible."
He said and Julia bowed.
"I will do so Master Morgan."
She smiled and her voice had a tone of deep respect and reverence for the man who had rescued her and her husband from an abusive situation at another Chantry.
He frowned, "Seattle... that's a most peculiar, well, I don't believe in coincidences. Just to be clear, though - you can be certain the unexpected individual is alive, and not, say, a vampire? Genuinely living, with heartbeat and everything, and not undead..."
He paused, "...Damn, or possibly bobbing in a huge tank, as a clone waiting to be, hm, decanted?"

((OOC: D&D spells that work the same, but by more horrible means through a simple typo: Fold Person. The target is immobilized, just like with Hold Person, except they are also bent flat at the waist, at great personal discomfort... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:19 am

[Library]

Anja wrote:You can borrow books by simply registering it to your name in the large log book that sat on a stand by the door. Crexia looked up when you got ready to leave.
"Did you find out what you was looking for Mr Yager?"
She asked, her stack of books by the small table in the corner had gotten bigger as you where reading about resurrection magick and dead fairies and Hermetics on trial for making dead fairies more dead.

"Technically yeah. Although I wish I had found an easier solution to the problem at hand." Serge said with a sigh as he signed the book out. "Good luck with your own task Master Telar. I have to go and warn someone about a scary dream destroying monster."

He left the library and walked around the chantry looking for Ms. Gottschalk, asking chantry members he passed by as to the location of the Elder Chorister.

As he wondered he opened the book yet again, this time just reading a little more into the nature of the fae to sate his own curiosity. He had always wondered why it was cold iron that had harmed the fae so he decided to see what the author of the books explanation was.

(OOC: While not technically the same, summoning a mage band and asking them to move stuff around while they play their sick tunes is arguably better than a boring silent mage hand Very Happy )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:15 am

[Chief's Office]

Colin's Post:

'Or just teleport and make it a big mystery where they've gone.' the Etherite replied, shaking her head at the offer of coffee.

Anja's Post:

If Colin was looking Nicole's way, he'd notice the narrowing of her eyes at the bit where the Chief mentioned "agreeing to hand over mages who harm vampires". 'I say we hit the vampire and screw the consequences. How's Prince guy going to know who we are or where we come from? None of us are from Seattle, we scrub records after we've done the hit and don't come in by plane. As long as we don't leave any evidence - such as being spotted visiting a Seattle base or talking with any locals - Prince guy will come to a dead end. He might think it was like a bunch of Van Helsings or something. Wait... them become like dust when properly dead, right? Can't we fake some up and leave it there, so Prince guy thinks they're gone?'

Anja's Post:

Nicole wasn't sitting; instead leaning up against a handy wall, dressed in a quasi-military fashion and casually holding her carbine in front of her hips. If in the way, she'll move to let them through.

'Makes sense. Always make a spare, right?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:50 am

[Jeffry's Office]

Colin grimaced, "Well, I don't envy the person who has to lead the effort to persuade said Exemplar to hand it over... Hum, wait... is this Exemplar actually Fallen, too?"

"I don't know...Kallan never spoke of the state of the Exemplar on whatever or not he is also Fallen."
The old war mage said.
"And no persuading it will not be easy if we can can find him that it."

He nodded, "Well, it would depend a lot on the Prince in question; I don't know anything about them in the first place. But if they could be convinced there's a Toreador among them with ties to the groups the Baali vampires - undead infernalists - are known to work with, it might be enough. But, the problem would be to get adequate proof, so probably better to not go there in the first place. Hum... we might be able to go in quietly enough that nobody would figure out it was us."

"I do not know anything about this vampire leader. I guess that it is a chance he will agree to aid us but I do not think the chances are great and it might not be worth the risk to try. Going in silently would be a good idea, if we can manage it."
Jeffry said with a nod.

He thought for a moment, then nodded, "I'll be away for most of December, but aside from that, yes, I should like that. I trust we can go over the question of compensation once things calm down a little? I just had that conversation with Mr. Yager, and right now, I would rather get back to that later. Ah, he will swing by at some point before the end of the year to ask what you would consider fair payment for teaching or learning a spell. A... not exactly punitive assignment I gave him; a bit of necessary instruction."

The old Flambeau sigh.
"If...things go well with Kyle chances are he will be Branded. Probably he will be in no state to study before January, but yes you can sit in when his lessons start up again and certainly we will sit down and discuss payment before the lessons start."
He said then he nodded.
"I will be happy to reply to him, and yes instruction is usually better than punitive efforts."

He frowned, "Seattle... that's a most peculiar, well, I don't believe in coincidences. Just to be clear, though - you can be certain the unexpected individual is alive, and not, say, a vampire? Genuinely living, with heartbeat and everything, and not undead..."

"Yes I dowsed for biological matter Sir, this clone or offspring of Wallace Jace is alive, there is living biological matter."
Julia said with a nod.
"I am sure of it Sir."

He paused, "...Damn, or possibly bobbing in a huge tank, as a clone waiting to be, hm, decanted?"

"That I do not know Sir, I only know it is living biological matter."
The dowser replied.

'Or just teleport and make it a big mystery where they've gone.' the Etherite replied, shaking her head at the offer of coffee.

"You are thinking just teleporting the vampire out Miss Bouchard, yes that is a possibility though I would like to save the cretin's captives as well but is necessary it is an option."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.

[quote][If Colin was looking Nicole's way, he'd notice the narrowing of her eyes at the bit where the Chief mentioned "agreeing to hand over mages who harm vampires". 'I say we hit the vampire and screw the consequences. How's Prince guy going to know who we are or where we come from? None of us are from Seattle, we scrub records after we've done the hit and don't come in by plane. As long as we don't leave any evidence - such as being spotted visiting a Seattle base or talking with any locals - Prince guy will come to a dead end. He might think it was like a bunch of Van Helsings or something. Wait... them become like dust when properly dead, right? Can't we fake some up and leave it there, so Prince guy thinks they're gone?' /quote]

"The problem is that is they suspect magi where to blame then they will go after the magi of Seattle."
Jeffry said as he listened to the Etherite.
"Hum...blaming the Society of Leopold, I have few qualms abut that. As to what happens to Massassa when they die, well I have not killed many and when I have there have been other reasons than the weaknesses of their kind that have been to blame that there have been little but ashes left. The problem is witnesses, there might be more than the vampiress in this club, including her captives, we can not disappear them all Miss Bouchard."

Nicole wasn't sitting; instead leaning up against a handy wall, dressed in a quasi-military fashion and casually holding her carbine in front of her hips. If in the way, she'll move to let them through.

"Yes Ma'am."
Julia said and Jeffry nodded.
"Hum that might be so, the question is if this spare is in Jace's possession and if he have one clone why is he still going after Miss Haagen?"
The War mage said and he took a sip of his coffee.

[Library]

"Technically yeah. Although I wish I had found an easier solution to the problem at hand." Serge said with a sigh as he signed the book out. "Good luck with your own task Master Telar. I have to go and warn someone about a scary dream destroying monster."

"Solutions to difficult problems are seldom easy Mr Yager."
Cita said as she looked up from her books.
"Good luck with that, a dream destroying monster are there one of those in this mess as well? Is it also dancing to Wallace Jace's tune?"

He left the library and walked around the chantry looking for Ms. Gottschalk, asking chantry members he passed by as to the location of the Elder Chorister.

You met Dion in the kitchen, she was there talking with Arn, little Charly playing at her feet. She could tell you that Hildegard was probably in her apartment.

As he wondered he opened the book yet again, this time just reading a little more into the nature of the fae to sate his own curiosity. He had always wondered why it was cold iron that had harmed the fae so he decided to see what the author of the books explanation was.

You can walk and read at the same time but it will make it harder to find someone and not walk into stuff, the storyteller knows, the storyteller have tried.

(OOC: Person origami. Also pet the goblin, pet him pet him!)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:08 am

[Chief's Office]

"I see," he said with a worried frown.

Adley made a face at the thought of a clone body just...hanging around in a jar, like a pickled cucumber.

Yes I dowsed for biological matter Sir, this clone or offspring of Wallace Jace is alive, there is living biological matter."
Julia said with a nod.
"I am sure of it Sir."

Adley frowned, took out the board and wrote: 'What about other relatives of his, older or younger? Would those show up, or would it seem different to your scry?'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:48 am

[Chief's Office]

Adley made a face at the thought of a clone body just...hanging around in a jar, like a pickled cucumber.

"I share your distaste at this mea filius."
Jeffry replied with a frown.

Adley frowned, took out the board and wrote: 'What about other relatives of his, older or younger? Would those show up, or would it seem different to your scry?'

"Relatives would appear differently Sir, it could be a natural child, an offspring but not a brother, parent or anything of the sort."
Julia said.
"Though I could try to scry for such relations as well if you want me to Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:51 am

[Chief's Office]

He shook his head at her. "Just clarifying. Thank you."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:33 am

[Chief's Office]

Julia gave you a smile and nodded.
"I record all my scrying finding down on paper I would be happy to let you read this Sir."
She offered. Jeffry took another sip of his coffee and said.
"Regardless we need to pick up this creation or child if Jace we can not allow hun access to them."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:53 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Why would they think it was us, sir? We just need to make sure any leads we leave run into the sand.'

Anja's Post:

'Better "quality"? Did it simply to piss us off and make you think Cava was vital when she wasn't? Had a secret hankering to discover what it feels like to be a girl?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:09 pm

[Chief's Office]

'Why would they think it was us, sir? We just need to make sure any leads we leave run into the sand.'

"Massassa have hedge magical powers, it would not suprise me if they had some way to detect that true Magick was used."
Jeffry said.
"But barring that and if we can prevent the witnesses from speaking up then they should not find out but that is a big if."

'Better "quality"? Did it simply to piss us off and make you think Cava was vital when she wasn't?

"Both of those are a possibility."
The Chief agreed.

Had a secret hankering to discover what it feels like to be a girl?'

"I am not sure Wallace Jace care much about the concept of gender, but anyway that way I understand it he do not want the girl's body to inhabit it, he want her spinal fluids, his lab are apparently warded and the ward set to destroy the place if anyone try to enter without the right key, the right key being Jace's own spinal fluids. However as Wallace Jace was taken to Horizon and not much is left of the man, his stock of fluid is running dry as it where, which will soon lock him out of his own lab. Cava though have identical spinal fluids to him, so he needs her as a key for his elaborate security system."
The old Hermetic explained.
"Or so we have been able to figure so far.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:20 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'So... we make sure there's a perfectly reasonable normal story, then. Hmm... why don't we fit up the Union for this?' ending with a smirk.

Anja's Post:

'Weird... that a guy who could whip up a whole clone or two can't simply grow some more spinal fluid.' ending with a shrug, not overly worrying about this. 'So, the portal or whatever I discovered; where does that connect to, then?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:20 pm

[Chief's Office]

'So... we make sure there's a perfectly reasonable normal story, then. Hmm... why don't we fit up the Union for this?' ending with a smirk.

"I doubt the Massassa know there are any difference from one group of mages to another or that we have four factions in war with one another, likely for them if they find out one willworker harmed one of their own they will blame us all."
Jeffry replied.

'Weird... that a guy who could whip up a whole clone or two can't simply grow some more spinal fluid.' ending with a shrug, not overly worrying about this.

"Wallace Jace was put though...Gilgul...on Horizon, he is simply a spirit now, he do no longer command Awakened magick he can not simply whip up a clone or two anymore Miss Bouchard."
The old Hermetic said with a shudder.

'So, the portal or whatever I discovered; where does that connect to, then?'

"That I do not know as it was never as far as I know examined, the portal would have to be given a proper look over to know where it leads."
Jeffry said.
"It could be into the Labyrinth, but without examining the portal it is hard to tell."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:55 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'We don't know that for sure. After all, you know there's different groups of vampires.' Nicole countered. 'Would this Prince-guy get to the top while being like totally ignorant of anything which isn't a vampire?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:26 pm

[Chief's Office]
Anja wrote:"I don't know...Kallan never spoke of the state of the Exemplar on whatever or not he is also Fallen."
The old war mage said.
"And no persuading it will not be easy if we can can find him that it."
Colin frowned, "Well... that's going to be a delight to find out."

Anja wrote:"I do not know anything about this vampire leader. I guess that it is a chance he will agree to aid us but I do not think the chances are great and it might not be worth the risk to try. Going in silently would be a good idea, if we can manage it."
Jeffry said with a nod.
He nodded, "Best to stay clear, probably."

Nicole wrote:'Or just teleport and make it a big mystery where they've gone.' the Etherite replied, shaking her head at the offer of coffee.
Anja wrote:"You are thinking just teleporting the vampire out Miss Bouchard, yes that is a possibility though I would like to save the cretin's captives as well but is necessary it is an option."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.
He nodded, "Master Haagen agrees; rescuing any captives would be a very desirable secondary objective."

Nicole wrote:If Colin was looking Nicole's way, he'd notice the narrowing of her eyes at the bit where the Chief mentioned "agreeing to hand over mages who harm vampires". 'I say we hit the vampire and screw the consequences. How's Prince guy going to know who we are or where we come from? None of us are from Seattle, we scrub records after we've done the hit and don't come in by plane. As long as we don't leave any evidence - such as being spotted visiting a Seattle base or talking with any locals - Prince guy will come to a dead end. He might think it was like a bunch of Van Helsings or something. Wait... them become like dust when properly dead, right? Can't we fake some up and leave it there, so Prince guy thinks they're gone?'
Anja wrote:"The problem is that is they suspect magi where to blame then they will go after the magi of Seattle."
Jeffry said as he listened to the Etherite.
"Hum...blaming the Society of Leopold, I have few qualms abut that. As to what happens to Massassa when they die, well I have not killed many and when I have there have been other reasons than the weaknesses of their kind that have been to blame that there have been little but ashes left. The problem is witnesses, there might be more than the vampiress in this club, including her captives, we can not disappear them all Miss Bouchard."
Nicole wrote:'Why would they think it was us, sir? We just need to make sure any leads we leave run into the sand.'
Anja wrote:"Massassa have hedge magical powers, it would not suprise me if they had some way to detect that true Magick was used."
Jeffry said.
"But barring that and if we can prevent the witnesses from speaking up then they should not find out but that is a big if."
Nicole wrote:'So... we make sure there's a perfectly reasonable normal story, then. Hmm... why don't we fit up the Union for this?' ending with a smirk.
Anja wrote:"I doubt the Massassa know there are any difference from one group of mages to another or that we have four factions in war with one another, likely for them if they find out one willworker harmed one of their own they will blame us all."
Jeffry replied.
Nicole wrote:'We don't know that for sure. After all, you know there's different groups of vampires.' Nicole countered. 'Would this Prince-guy get to the top while being like totally ignorant of anything which isn't a vampire?'
He frowned, replying dryly, "I'm sure if we could frame the Society of Leopold, no-one would shed many tears over that, but the Tremere, at least the Elders, would likely have some means to divine whether or not Awakened magic was used. And a Prince would absolutely get to the top without knowing about Mage societies. Case in point, I had to explain the difference between the Traditions, the Technocracy, and the Nephandi to the Prince of Boston earlier tonight; but to put a spin on it, Miss Bouchard, how many kinds of werewolves do you know of?"

Anja wrote:The old Flambeau sigh.
"If...things go well with Kyle chances are he will be Branded. Probably he will be in no state to study before January, but yes you can sit in when his lessons start up again and certainly we will sit down and discuss payment before the lessons start."
He said then he nodded.
"I will be happy to reply to him, and yes instruction is usually better than punitive efforts."
He nodded, "Kyle will be... well, as fine as can be, under the circumstances. I am sure of it."

S7trif3 wrote:Adley made a face at the thought of a clone body just...hanging around in a jar, like a pickled cucumber.
Anja wrote:"I share your distaste at this mea filius."
Jeffry replied with a frown.
Anja wrote:"That I do not know Sir, I only know it is living biological matter."
The dowser replied.
S7trif3 wrote:Adley frowned, took out the board and wrote: 'What about other relatives of his, older or younger? Would those show up, or would it seem different to your scry?'
Anja wrote:"Relatives would appear differently Sir, it could be a natural child, an offspring but not a brother, parent or anything of the sort."
Julia said.
"Though I could try to scry for such relations as well if you want me to Sir."
S7trif3 wrote:He shook his head at her. "Just clarifying. Thank you."
Anja wrote:Julia gave you a smile and nodded.
"I record all my scrying finding down on paper I would be happy to let you read this Sir."
She offered. Jeffry took another sip of his coffee and said.
"Regardless we need to pick up this creation or child if Jace we can not allow hun access to them."
He nodded thoughtfully, "If this person is in the night club... there's a miniscule chance this person is Jace's Forest..."

Nicole wrote:Nicole wasn't sitting; instead leaning up against a handy wall, dressed in a quasi-military fashion and casually holding her carbine in front of her hips. If in the way, she'll move to let them through.

Anja wrote:"Yes Ma'am."
Julia said and Jeffry nodded.
"Hum that might be so, the question is if this spare is in Jace's possession and if he have one clone why is he still going after Miss Haagen?"
The War mage said and he took a sip of his coffee.
Nicole wrote:'Better "quality"? Did it simply to piss us off and make you think Cava was vital when she wasn't? Had a secret hankering to discover what it feels like to be a girl?'
Anja wrote:"Both of those are a possibility."
The Chief agreed.
Anja wrote:"I am not sure Wallace Jace care much about the concept of gender, but anyway that way I understand it he do not want the girl's body to inhabit it, he want her spinal fluids, his lab are apparently warded and the ward set to destroy the place if anyone try to enter without the right key, the right key being Jace's own spinal fluids. However as Wallace Jace was taken to Horizon and not much is left of the man, his stock of fluid is running dry as it where, which will soon lock him out of his own lab. Cava though have identical spinal fluids to him, so he needs her as a key for his elaborate security system."
The old Hermetic explained.
"Or so we have been able to figure so far.
Nicole wrote:'Weird... that a guy who could whip up a whole clone or two can't simply grow some more spinal fluid.' ending with a shrug, not overly worrying about this. 'So, the portal or whatever I discovered; where does that connect to, then?'
Anja wrote:"Wallace Jace was put though...Gilgul...on Horizon, he is simply a spirit now, he do no longer command Awakened magick he can not simply whip up a clone or two anymore Miss Bouchard."
The old Hermetic said with a shudder.
Anja wrote:"That I do not know as it was never as far as I know examined, the portal would have to be given a proper look over to know where it leads."
Jeffry said.
"It could be into the Labyrinth, but without examining the portal it is hard to tell."
He frowned, "For starters, Jace cannot compensate for the dwindling spinal fluid supplies by synthesizing; he specifically set things up so only his own spinal fluid, tapped from a conscious donor, would work. So no sedation or replication would work, ensuring no-one could surreptitiously create keys to his laboratory. Second, Jace did not know about Cava while he was alive and free; it seems someone let him know either while he was awaiting sentencing, or posthumously. His ignorance at the time was a major factor in why we managed to use Cava's blood to circumvent most of his defenses... I should say there's a fair chance this clone, assuming that's what it is, is another experiment that he does not know survived. Well, unless this is the Forest, which would make everything simpler and more complicated, all at once."

((OOC: Here I lie down for a quick half an hour for a nap, and BOOM, hours pass... Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:34 pm

[Chief's Office]

Julia gave you a smile and nodded.
She offered.

"Thank you, but it probably makes more sense to you than me if I were to try to read it."

He nodded thoughtfully, "If this person is in the night club... there's a miniscule chance this person is Jace's Forest..."

He raised an eyebrow at that. Erasing what he wrote down, he made a new question: 'Could there be another possibility? We know that time travel is being employed, could it be a factor in this?'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:11 pm

[Chief's Office]

Colin's Post:

'Dunno. Come back and ask me in... 2215.' Nicole replied, arching an eyebrow to Colin. 'Let's assume for a moment that to become a Prince requires cunning, experience and brains. You don't get to survive that damn long if you simply go around picking fights with anybody and everybody. Including people who vaguely look like them ones who pissed you off. And if they're all so smart they'll be able to work out "a wizard did it", well let's assume they're also smart enough to wonder "well, perhaps there's like different groups"? If nothing else, them damn Tremere can tell them.'

'Let's not forget the possibility that the Prince might not even care. Do you think that the Seattle lot would break their backs if Prof Kwan was knocked off?' giving the Chief a look for a moment. 'Let's simply get this vampire and make our origin all a big mystery, leaving a couple of lying hints for them to find if they are smart enough to work it out. They're surely not so bloody paranoid to take any attack on any member as a full-scale war on them all. Otherwise we'd have been mass-attacked by vampires in Detroit years ago.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:39 pm

[Chief's Office]

'We don't know that for sure. After all, you know there's different groups of vampires.' Nicole countered. 'Would this Prince-guy get to the top while being like totally ignorant of anything which isn't a vampire?'

"No we do not know this for sure Miss Bouchard, this Prince could be very knowledgeable of our kind, he might also not care if we kidnap one of his own, however there is also a good chance he will take vengeance on the mages of Seattle and I do not like our odds in that department."
Jeffry said sternly glancing over at Nicole over his coffee cup.

Colin frowned, "Well... that's going to be a delight to find out."

"Indeed so, I guest our first step is to ask our prisoner for further information though he did not seam to know much more than he ahve already told us."
The War mage said with a sigh.

He nodded, "Best to stay clear, probably."

"Agreed Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said before he sat down in his seat again.

He nodded, "Master Haagen agrees; rescuing any captives would be a very desirable secondary objective."

The Chief nodded at that.

He frowned, replying dryly, "I'm sure if we could frame the Society of Leopold, no-one would shed many tears over that, but the Tremere, at least the Elders, would likely have some means to divine whether or not Awakened magic was used. And a Prince would absolutely get to the top without knowing about Mage societies. Case in point, I had to explain the difference between the Traditions, the Technocracy, and the Nephandi to the Prince of Boston earlier tonight; but to put a spin on it, Miss Bouchard, how many kinds of werewolves do you know of?"

"We know a little about vampire society because our Chantry have had the misfortune of bumping into their affairs and also we are wizards we have books. We can not assume every supernatural society are the same!"
Jeffry agreed.

He nodded, "Kyle will be... well, as fine as can be, under the circumstances. I am sure of it."

"Eventually yes, if Kyle is Branded he will recover, still I have to admit to worrying, he is still so young."
The old Flambeau said with a frown.

"I...am not quite sure of the reference to a forest Sir, I am very sorry."
Julia said apologetically, still cringing a little as if she was afraid of being struck.
"But if you give me a location for this nightclub I can dowse for the person there or over a map of Seattle to pinpoint their location."

He frowned, "For starters, Jace cannot compensate for the dwindling spinal fluid supplies by synthesizing; he specifically set things up so only his own spinal fluid, tapped from a conscious donor, would work. So no sedation or replication would work, ensuring no-one could surreptitiously create keys to his laboratory. Second, Jace did not know about Cava while he was alive and free; it seems someone let him know either while he was awaiting sentencing, or posthumously. His ignorance at the time was a major factor in why we managed to use Cava's blood to circumvent most of his defenses... I should say there's a fair chance this clone, assuming that's what it is, is another experiment that he does not know survived. Well, unless this is the Forest, which would make everything simpler and more complicated, all at once."

The Chief nodded at that.
"That pretty much sums it up yes. I doubt the Forest is at this club in Seattle though the whole point the way I understand it is that the person it is placed in are kept under Lily's formidable Arcane, moving them from there would be far more reckless than we have ever known Wallace Jace to be. Now it is true Jace did not know about Cava prior to his capture and it is quite possible he do not know about this second clone, it could be another escaped experiment, let us hope that is the case for it would make things easier for us."
The old Hermetic said.
"But that this second person are located in Seattle give me a bit of a pause, that seam like to much of a coincidence and like you said Mr Wainwright, I am not a great believer in coincidences."

"Thank you, but it probably makes more sense to you than me if I were to try to read it."

"That is true Sir. It is just an offer."
The dowser said with a bit of a smile.

He raised an eyebrow at that. Erasing what he wrote down, he made a new question: 'Could there be another possibility? We know that time travel is being employed, could it be a factor in this?'

"Hum...that is a disturbing possibility that opens up for more questions mea filius."
Jeffry said if Adley showed what he had written to his Mentor as well.

'Dunno. Come back and ask me in... 2215.' Nicole replied, arching an eyebrow to Colin. 'Let's assume for a moment that to become a Prince requires cunning, experience and brains. You don't get to survive that damn long if you simply go around picking fights with anybody and everybody. Including people who vaguely look like them ones who pissed you off. And if they're all so smart they'll be able to work out "a wizard did it", well let's assume they're also smart enough to wonder "well, perhaps there's like different groups"? If nothing else, them damn Tremere can tell them.'

"Miss Bouchard, it is quite likely that this Prince will assume that mage society have factions, I know thing about Chinese fay other that they exist but I do assume they have some sort of groups or factions, however there is a long way from assuming we have factions to knowing the difference between them and by that being able to take a faked MO to mean oh the Technocracy did it, that would require quite intimate knowledge of how mage society works, and while it is possible this Prince got that, it is quite unlikely."
Jeffry said simply.

'Let's not forget the possibility that the Prince might not even care. Do you think that the Seattle lot would break their backs if Prof Kwan was knocked off?' giving the Chief a look for a moment. 'Let's simply get this vampire and make our origin all a big mystery, leaving a couple of lying hints for them to find if they are smart enough to work it out. They're surely not so bloody paranoid to take any attack on any member as a full-scale war on them all. Otherwise we'd have been mass-attacked by vampires in Detroit years ago.'

"If an outside group kidnapped Professor Kwan the Tribunal might celebrate...the man is...difficult as few, but the Tribunal would react quite badly if they found out for example Werewolves had kidnapped him even if they do not like him, he is one of us."
Jeffry said.
"An yes we might have to act despite the risks, but I do not like that we are opening up the magi of Seattle for attack, if they loose anyone in a potential war with the vampires after this then their blood will be on our hands."
The old war mage said sternly.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:27 pm

[Library]

Anja wrote:"Solutions to difficult problems are seldom easy Mr Yager."
Cita said as she looked up from her books.
"Good luck with that, a dream destroying monster are there one of those in this mess as well? Is it also dancing to Wallace Jace's tune?"

"The arrival of Ghost Jace and then a Ghost Fae monster. It's probably related now that you mention it. A story wouldn't throw a new ghost monster and a returning super villain in ghost form without some mysterious connection between them." Serge said, looking a little angrier at the mention of Jace and his return. "Don't know if its following any orders though. Although that could be something to ask it if I get the chance."

Anja wrote:You met Dion in the kitchen, she was there talking with Arn, little Charly playing at her feet. She could tell you that Hildegard was probably in her apartment.

Serge thanked Dion, glad to see she was doing well after there meeting in the morning.

He walked off towards Hildegard's apartment.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:37 pm

[Chief's Office]
Anja wrote:"Indeed so, I guest our first step is to ask our prisoner for further information though he did not seam to know much more than he ahve already told us."
The War mage said with a sigh.
Colin nodded, "I could probably ask him politely, though at this stage, I don't think I would get much useful information from him... Even if his former apprentice is now sheltered from harm; I don't think anyone is going to safely overrule Lady Crexia in that regard."

Anja wrote:"No we do not know this for sure Miss Bouchard, this Prince could be very knowledgeable of our kind, he might also not care if we kidnap one of his own, however there is also a good chance he will take vengeance on the mages of Seattle and I do not like our odds in that department."
Jeffry said sternly glancing over at Nicole over his coffee cup.
He nodded, "This is very much a case where we must err on the side of caution as long as we can still accomplish what we must... because it is not us who run the greatest risk of consequences."

Anja wrote:"We know a little about vampire society because our Chantry have had the misfortune of bumping into their affairs and also we are wizards we have books. We can not assume every supernatural society are the same!"
Jeffry agreed.
Nicole wrote:'Dunno. Come back and ask me in... 2215.' Nicole replied, arching an eyebrow to Colin. 'Let's assume for a moment that to become a Prince requires cunning, experience and brains. You don't get to survive that damn long if you simply go around picking fights with anybody and everybody. Including people who vaguely look like them ones who pissed you off. And if they're all so smart they'll be able to work out "a wizard did it", well let's assume they're also smart enough to wonder "well, perhaps there's like different groups"? If nothing else, them damn Tremere can tell them.'
Anja wrote:"Miss Bouchard, it is quite likely that this Prince will assume that mage society have factions, I know thing about Chinese fay other that they exist but I do assume they have some sort of groups or factions, however there is a long way from assuming we have factions to knowing the difference between them and by that being able to take a faked MO to mean oh the Technocracy did it, that would require quite intimate knowledge of how mage society works, and while it is possible this Prince got that, it is quite unlikely."
Jeffry said simply.
He frowned, "There's ample indication I won't be around in 200 years, for an entirely unrelated reason, and it won't be death that gets me, either - but at some point, I'm sure I'll be able to pop ahead and ask you then. But that's neither here nor there. A more important issue is that there's a fairly good chance a Tremere Elder, even knowing to recognize Awakened magic, won't necessarily know about the Technocracy, since that House as a whole fell in, what, the early twelfth century, while the Order of Reason was founded in the thirteenth, I believe? Mage hunters would not be a high priority for vampires, whether in the dark ages or now, when vampire hunters are a thing."

Nicole wrote:'Let's not forget the possibility that the Prince might not even care. Do you think that the Seattle lot would break their backs if Prof Kwan was knocked off?' giving the Chief a look for a moment. 'Let's simply get this vampire and make our origin all a big mystery, leaving a couple of lying hints for them to find if they are smart enough to work it out. They're surely not so bloody paranoid to take any attack on any member as a full-scale war on them all. Otherwise we'd have been mass-attacked by vampires in Detroit years ago.'
Anja wrote:"If an outside group kidnapped Professor Kwan the Tribunal might celebrate...the man is...difficult as few, but the Tribunal would react quite badly if they found out for example Werewolves had kidnapped him even if they do not like him, he is one of us."
Jeffry said.
"An yes we might have to act despite the risks, but I do not like that we are opening up the magi of Seattle for attack, if they loose anyone in a potential war with the vampires after this then their blood will be on our hands."
The old war mage said sternly.
He frowned, "I suppose a few clues that might superficially look like the Society of Leopold could be left behind, but if a Tremere were to examine them, they might just as easily spot that the clues lead to Mages instead of Inquisitors... Forging evidence is tricky and quite risky."

S7trif3 wrote:He raised an eyebrow at that. Erasing what he wrote down, he made a new question: 'Could there be another possibility? We know that time travel is being employed, could it be a factor in this?'
Anja wrote:"Hum...that is a disturbing possibility that opens up for more questions mea filius."
Jeffry said if Adley showed what he had written to his Mentor as well.
He pondered, then frowned, "For now... I think it's safe to run on the assumption that time travel is not a factor. If it were, I think it far more likely the second clone - assuming that is what it is - would be in Boston, not Seattle."

Anja wrote:"I...am not quite sure of the reference to a forest Sir, I am very sorry."
Julia said apologetically, still cringing a little as if she was afraid of being struck.
"But if you give me a location for this nightclub I can dowse for the person there or over a map of Seattle to pinpoint their location."
He shook his head, "No need for an apology, you would not have been told - there wouldn't have been time to tell you, I expect. But I will see if we have a decent map of Seattle in the library. I think we have a few books of road maps to assorted cities, though they're a few decades old..."

Anja wrote:The Chief nodded at that.
"That pretty much sums it up yes. I doubt the Forest is at this club in Seattle though the whole point the way I understand it is that the person it is placed in are kept under Lily's formidable Arcane, moving them from there would be far more reckless than we have ever known Wallace Jace to be. Now it is true Jace did not know about Cava prior to his capture and it is quite possible he do not know about this second clone, it could be another escaped experiment, let us hope that is the case for it would make things easier for us."
The old Hermetic said.
"But that this second person are located in Seattle give me a bit of a pause, that seam like to much of a coincidence and like you said Mr Wainwright, I am not a great believer in coincidences."
He nodded, "We'll find out, soon enough, I expect. I'll look for that map and provide it to Mrs. Von Hess, then?"
He pondered, "By the way, Mrs. Von Hess, I've got a new Custos, a young boy named Shawn. He's been... very ill treated. I was meaning to ask if you and Anton might be willing to take on a, hm, grandparental role for him, of sorts; I'm afraid he's not much for baked goods or sweets, owing to being undead, but he's a sweet, scared kid who has been ill treated by the people who thought they owned him in the past..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:06 pm

[Chief's Office]

Colin nodded, "I could probably ask him politely, though at this stage, I don't think I would get much useful information from him... Even if his former apprentice is now sheltered from harm; I don't think anyone is going to safely overrule Lady Crexia in that regard."

"I think the reason why the prisoner have cooperated with us is because his apprentice is now safe. The girl will be put on trial yes but I think the chances even the Primi will risk Gilgulling the girl with Lady Crexia as her Mentor is slim."
Jeffry said with a nod.
"But it is worth asking him for more details about the Exemplar regardless."

He nodded, "This is very much a case where we must err on the side of caution as long as we can still accomplish what we must... because it is not us who run the greatest risk of consequences."

"Agreed Mr Wainwright.
The old War mage said darkly he did not like the idea of putting the magi of Seattle in danger.

But that's neither here nor there. A more important issue is that there's a fairly good chance a Tremere Elder, even knowing to recognize Awakened magic, won't necessarily know about the Technocracy, since that House as a whole fell in, what, the early twelfth century, while the Order of Reason was founded in the thirteenth, I believe?

"Yes you have the dates correct Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry commented with a nod.

Mage hunters would not be a high priority for vampires, whether in the dark ages or now, when vampire hunters are a thing."

"Also a good point."
The war mage agreed.

He frowned, "I suppose a few clues that might superficially look like the Society of Leopold could be left behind, but if a Tremere were to examine them, they might just as easily spot that the clues lead to Mages instead of Inquisitors... Forging evidence is tricky and quite risky."

"Yes indeed we know vampires have some magical abilities and the cursed Tremere more than most, chances are they will see through simple trickery and I am not sure we have the time for something more elaborate."

He pondered, then frowned, "For now... I think it's safe to run on the assumption that time travel is not a factor. If it were, I think it far more likely the second clone - assuming that is what it is - would be in Boston, not Seattle."

"Why are you so sure time travel is not involved Mr Wainwright? I am not saying that it is but as a possibility. As for the clone perhaps so and yet Mrs Von Hess do locate this person in Seattle so chances are they are there and not in Boston."
Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.

He shook his head, "No need for an apology, you would not have been told - there wouldn't have been time to tell you, I expect. But I will see if we have a decent map of Seattle in the library. I think we have a few books of road maps to assorted cities, though they're a few decades old..."

"You do not need to tell me either Sir unless it is information I need in order to do my job."
Julia said.
"I can go to the library and see if I can find the map you speak of Mr Wainwright and do the dowsing there, I really am just taking up space in a war council after all."
The dowser offered.
"I find information, places and people with my dowsing, that is what I am good at not fighting."

He nodded, "We'll find out, soon enough, I expect. I'll look for that map and provide it to Mrs. Von Hess, then?"

"Very well if you could get Mrs Von Hess what she needs and then speak with Kallan again, see if he knows anything else about the Exemplar? I think that is the end we have to begin in with this Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry requested.

He pondered, "By the way, Mrs. Von Hess, I've got a new Custos, a young boy named Shawn. He's been... very ill treated. I was meaning to ask if you and Anton might be willing to take on a, hm, grandparental role for him, of sorts; I'm afraid he's not much for baked goods or sweets, owing to being undead, but he's a sweet, scared kid who has been ill treated by the people who thought they owned him in the past..."

Julia looked deeply saddened and disturbed at the mention of someone mistreating a person they thought they owned and she shivered for a moment before she nodded.
"Off course Mr Wainwright...perhaps my husband and I will be able to help the young man since we have had...similar experiences."
She looked down for a moment.
"We might be able to understand how the boy feels better...just send for us when you think he is ready for a visit Sir."

[Library]

"The arrival of Ghost Jace and then a Ghost Fae monster. It's probably related now that you mention it. A story wouldn't throw a new ghost monster and a returning super villain in ghost form without some mysterious connection between them." Serge said, looking a little angrier at the mention of Jace and his return. "Don't know if its following any orders though. Although that could be something to ask it if I get the chance."

"Well I guess it is one more thing that we are going to have to figure out as all we can do is speculate at the moment."
Cita said though she raised an eyebrow at your comment about story tropes..

[Steelhaven]

Serge thanked Dion, glad to see she was doing well after there meeting in the morning.

He walked off towards Hildegard's apartment.

You got a smile from Dion when you thanked her and the young Chorister waved you goodbye. You got to Hildegard's apartment and knocked on the door. The old woman soon opened and gave you a nod of her head.
"Mr Yager good evening what can I do for you?"
She asked clearly surprised to see you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:15 pm

[Chief's Office]
Anja wrote:"Why are you so sure time travel is not involved Mr Wainwright? I am not saying that it is but as a possibility. As for the clone perhaps so and yet Mrs Von Hess do locate this person in Seattle so chances are they are there and not in Boston."
Jeffry said and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin shook his head, "I'm hardly what I would call sure, it's just, hm, I suppose you could call it a hunch. If it were a time traveler come to interfere, it would be more likely they would show up here to help, than in Seattle. If they're at the night club, though, all bets are off."

Anja wrote:"You do not need to tell me either Sir unless it is information I need in order to do my job."
Julia said.
"I can go to the library and see if I can find the map you speak of Mr Wainwright and do the dowsing there, I really am just taking up space in a war council after all."
The dowser offered.
"I find information, places and people with my dowsing, that is what I am good at not fighting."
He smiled thinly, "Well, now, Ma'am, a war council needs dowsers to find pertinent information far more than it needs people who can punch through a door or throw a fireball..."

Anja wrote:"Very well if you could get Mrs Von Hess what she needs and then speak with Kallan again, see if he knows anything else about the Exemplar? I think that is the end we have to begin in with this Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry requested.
He nodded, "Very well, I will get right on it."

Anja wrote:Julia looked deeply saddened and disturbed at the mention of someone mistreating a person they thought they owned and she shivered for a moment before she nodded.
"Off course Mr Wainwright...perhaps my husband and I will be able to help the young man since we have had...similar experiences."
She looked down for a moment.
"We might be able to understand how the boy feels better...just send for us when you think he is ready for a visit Sir."
He smiled thinly and offered her his hand, "Please, talk it over with Anton first. I would not want you to feel obligated to say yes on the spot, just because I am asking. Now, why don't we head over to the library to get those maps, then?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:51 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'With all respect sir, I disagree. There isn't a "good chance" 'cos I don't think a being several hundred years old will risk everything they have picking a fight with a group which he does not know their power, numbers or goals.' Nicole replied stubbornly. 'Would you, sir? Risk yourself, all of us, every Chantry in Boston attacking the unknown? Just because "They" took one of us? Call in every favour, throw every ounce of effort and power in fighting this... which you don't know squat about? And, lets remember going on a full offensive even before you learn what "They" even are or why they did it?'

Colin's Post:

'If I at thirty know the rule of "find out who the hell attacked you before you strike back", think I'd remember it by two hundred.' Nicole replied. 'And you're making the assumption that this Prince would care enough to even call this "Tremere elder" to even look into it. I do not think a Prince would even get to be Prince if he went all postal every time someone looked at him funny.'

[I'm with Nicole on this one. That unless the victim was say his own childe, the Prince is more likely to dodge the issue, as long as they wouldn't directly lose face doing so.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:42 am

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got a smile from Dion when you thanked her and the young Chorister waved you goodbye. You got to Hildegard's apartment and knocked on the door. The old woman soon opened and gave you a nod of her head.
"Mr Yager good evening what can I do for you?"
She asked clearly surprised to see you.

"Good evening Ms. Gottschalk. Just here to pass on a warning and to ask some questions." Serge said giving a polite nod towards the Chorister.

"I'll start with the warning. Do you remember that thing that attacked me back at the villa? The one Mr. Wainwright warned me of?" he started.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next