Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 Empty Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:46 pm

(OOC: Serge is at Jeffery's Town House providing support, Nicole and Colin are at Time Stop trying to stop two assassins who are after Serge. A battle have just finished and things seam to be calming down. Happy gaming.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:28 pm

[Horizon Jeffry's Town House]

Anja wrote:"I mean it really depend on whatever the summoner is keeping the Umbrood in this world or if they just opened the door for them, if they are keeping them in the world then the spirit would vanish if the summoner is no longer able to work their magic but if they just opened the door the spirit are free to act as it please until it run out of juice."
Beatrice said.
"So everyone are alive and ok? That is good."
She muttered sounding concerned.
"As for wards, I mean it is something you have to expect in combat. I certainly use them."

"I did expect them. I'm surprised he didn't have them." Serge replied. "At least not mental ones. He was effected by my illusions."

Anja wrote:Trying to affect the spirits was like touching air, your will just went through them as you lacked the understanding of what they where of what Ephemera was and they just ignored you. Likely you would have to focus on boosting the luck of the defenders rather than trying to affect the spirits as long as you did not study Spirit yourself.
Colin wrote:He gave Jonas a nod, "Master Morgan has this... I'll help mop up out there."

Striding back out through the door, he drew in ambient light to create a simple burst of light, holding it close until the cafeteria crowd were warned, "Cover your eyes, everyone, I'm shining a light on the shadows in 3, 2, 1..."

FLASH!
Anja wrote:You saw the civilians and the combatants scattered though the cafeteria cover their eyes and you released your effect, for one moment the room was filled with bright light, the shadow creatures broke of their attack for a moment to seek dark places, some just vanished and others seamed in pain or disoriented. The girl in the Star Wars shirt started shooting and soon the other defenders started taking advantage of the temporary reprieve to do as much damage as possible on the spirits.
Nicole wrote:A slight frown as she moved to kick back the creature trying to sneak through her legs; wondering if this was simply a small lull in the attack. Eyes darted immediately to the door as it opened, turned back on realising it wasn't another hostile. Shielded her eyes with her arm when instructed, then continued to hold position against the creatures.
Colin wrote:He stepped over toward the cowering attendees, swinging at any shadows still trying to attack them with the staff, pushing them back, "These chaps are vulnerable to bright light, it seems - laser weapons might be preferable to ballistics."

"Agh!" Serge said blocking the screen as his cabal leader impromptu flashbang came about. When it was over he returned to the screen and started drawing again. "Fine. I guess I was getting ahead of myself...."

He went back to focusing on his drawings of the fighters. Nicole, Colin, and the Civilians who were fighting. It wasn't necessary, but Serge wanted the fighting to stop as soon as possible. So he drew images of their victory. Of their triumph over evil. He drew and he willed it into Creation.

(OOC: Corr 2, Entropy 2 effect. Increase the luck of the defenders, lowering the difficulty of their attacks and dodges. Will focus on those who are struggling then, Nicole, then Colin.

Arete Roll: 2, 6, 4, 9 - 4, 1, 7, 5)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61 Empty Re: Jodi Blake, Green Scales and Hidden Plots IC Thread 61

Post by Nicole Bouchard Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:59 pm

[TimeStop Lab, Cafeteria]

Anja's Post:

Nicole continued the offensive, using claw, fist, boot and electrical shock to - hopefully - defeat the enemies.

[Would Star Wars shirt need to mention they have a laser weapon while they're holding it?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:23 am

Anja wrote:"I have a side arm."
The girl in the Star Wars shirt said.
"It is a ray weapon."
She added, though you could see most of the shadow creatures was now dealt with with just a few of them still milling about in a daze.
Colin grinned, jabbing at another shadow to dissuade it from attacking people, "Not a blaster? But yes, it should help. They're getting a tad brittle, but they can still leave some nasty teeth marks."

((OOC: She specified "ray weapon", rather than laser - might well not be light-based, as such.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:10 am

Colin grinned, jabbing at another shadow to dissuade it from attacking people, "Not a blaster? But yes, it should help. They're getting a tad brittle, but they can still leave some nasty teeth marks."

The girl in the Star Wars shirt nodded and tossed you her spare ray gun, it was a small, compact thing that looked like a toy, but I mean the basics was the same as with a gun, aim it at what you want to shoot and pull the trigger.

Nicole continued the offensive, using claw, fist, boot and electrical shock to - hopefully - defeat the enemies.

There seamed to now only be six of the shadow creatures left, they where not as dazed anymore though and two of them rushed Nicole, one went for Colin and the other three where trying to get to the civilians under the table.

"I did expect them. I'm surprised he didn't have them." Serge replied. "At least not mental ones. He was effected by my illusions."

"General Wards maybe made with Prime or Correspondence wards?"
Beatrice asked.

"Agh!" Serge said blocking the screen as his cabal leader impromptu flashbang came about. When it was over he returned to the screen and started drawing again. "Fine. I guess I was getting ahead of myself...."

He went back to focusing on his drawings of the fighters. Nicole, Colin, and the Civilians who were fighting. It wasn't necessary, but Serge wanted the fighting to stop as soon as possible. So he drew images of their victory. Of their triumph over evil. He drew and he willed it into Creation.

The civilians and their defenders seamed unusually good at getting out of the way. One terrified older woman was shaking her cane at the shadow creature that got past the defenders and scored a direct hit by accident killing the creature.

(OOC: Sorry if I was unclear, I meant she had a secondary weapon so Colin could borrow one, she is using one and will eland Colin one, she have two.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:28 pm

Spoiler:

Groaning internally, Nicole moved to intercept the trio going for the civilians, hoping they'd find her a more appealing or threatening target. Her experience hold her by this point that the creatures didn't even have the intelligence of pack animals which if nothing else understand the idea of swarming individual threats so they could bring them down...

(She better hope Nick does not work that out, then...)
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:24 pm

Anja wrote:The girl in the Star Wars shirt nodded and tossed you her spare ray gun, it was a small, compact thing that looked like a toy, but I mean the basics was the same as with a gun, aim it at what you want to shoot and pull the trigger.
Anja wrote:There seamed to now only be six of the shadow creatures left, they where not as dazed anymore though and two of them rushed Nicole, one went for Colin and the other three where trying to get to the civilians under the table.
Colin caught the ray gun, quickly fired it at the attacking creature, then paused momentarily to feel the heft of it, "Hum, I am not used to energy weapons..."

((OOC: Dex+Firearms: 5,6,9,9. Should hit?))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:57 pm

Groaning internally, Nicole moved to intercept the trio going for the civilians, hoping they'd find her a more appealing or threatening target. Her experience hold her by this point that the creatures didn't even have the intelligence of pack animals which if nothing else understand the idea of swarming individual threats so they could bring them down...

The spirits seamed to attack the nearest target, so you moved closer and they tried to swarm you. Two of them got a bite in, one of your shoulder and one on your leg, however they are now in prime position to be dealt with.

Colin caught the ray gun, quickly fired it at the attacking creature, then paused momentarily to feel the heft of it, "Hum, I am not used to energy weapons..."

You blasted the shadow creature away but it was strange as there was no recyle and it felt rather floating in a way. The science fiction fan shrugged.
"Have to learn sometime right?"

(OOC: Two lethal Nick.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:22 am

Anja wrote:"General Wards maybe made with Prime or Correspondence wards?"
Beatrice asked.

"You know what. That makes sense. They were trying to be sneaky. They probably weren't expecting to be in a firefight."

Anja wrote:The civilians and their defenders seamed unusually good at getting out of the way. One terrified older woman was shaking her cane at the shadow creature that got past the defenders and scored a direct hit by accident killing the creature.
Anja wrote:There seamed to now only be six of the shadow creatures left, they where not as dazed anymore though and two of them rushed Nicole, one went for Colin and the other three where trying to get to the civilians under the table.
Nicole wrote:Groaning internally, Nicole moved to intercept the trio going for the civilians, hoping they'd find her a more appealing or threatening target. Her experience hold her by this point that the creatures didn't even have the intelligence of pack animals which if nothing else understand the idea of swarming individual threats so they could bring them down...
Colin wrote:Colin caught the ray gun, quickly fired it at the attacking creature, then paused momentarily to feel the heft of it, "Hum, I am not used to energy weapons..."
Anja wrote:The spirits seamed to attack the nearest target, so you moved closer and they tried to swarm you. Two of them got a bite in, one of your shoulder and one on your leg, however they are now in prime position to be dealt with.

"Six Creatures. Wait...now it's five." Serge said seeing the old lady take out one of the creatures in a humorous way.

"Two on Nicole, Two on civilians, and one on Mr. Wainwright. Nicole joins the civilians making it four against the lot of them." he announced to the table, now sounding a bit like a sports caster.

His next drawing focused on Nicole, seeing how she was being swarmed by the shadow creatures.

(OOC: Corr 2, Entropy 2 Same spell as last time. This time prioritizing Nicole since she's being swarmed right now.

Arete Roll: 6, 5, 1, 5 - 2, 7, 4, 1 )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:57 am

"You know what. That makes sense. They were trying to be sneaky. They probably weren't expecting to be in a firefight."

"Yeah probably they hoped to just get in, do what they came there to do and get out before anyone noticed."
Beatrice agreed.

"Six Creatures. Wait...now it's five." Serge said seeing the old lady take out one of the creatures in a humorous way.

"Good so our side is winning then?"
Beatrice asked still sounding worried.

Two on Nicole, Two on civilians, and one on Mr. Wainwright. Nicole joins the civilians making it four against the lot of them." he announced to the table, now sounding a bit like a sports caster.

His next drawing focused on Nicole, seeing how she was being swarmed by the shadow creatures.

It was not the best bit of magick you had pulled off in your life, perhaps you where getting a bit tired, but you think it did something.

(OOC: Nicole one less diff for your next roll to dodge or hit the shadow creatures.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:44 pm

Anja wrote:You blasted the shadow creature away but it was strange as there was no recyle and it felt rather floating in a way. The science fiction fan shrugged.
"Have to learn sometime right?"
Colin grinned, snapping off another shot at one of the ones pursuing Nicole, "True enough. Let's give Miss Bouchard some elbow room, shall we?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:58 pm

Colin grinned, snapping off another shot at one of the ones pursuing Nicole, "True enough. Let's give Miss Bouchard some elbow room, shall we?"

And that was one more of the shadow creatures gone. The girl you got the ray gun from nodded and stepped well away from Nicole though she continued to snipe at the shadow creatures whenever she could.
"What exactly is actually going on? What where those things? Why did the kitchen explode?"
The young Etherite ask.
"Why was the convention attacked?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:30 am

Anja wrote:And that was one more of the shadow creatures gone. The girl you got the ray gun from nodded and stepped well away from Nicole though she continued to snipe at the shadow creatures whenever she could.
"What exactly is actually going on? What where those things? Why did the kitchen explode?"
The young Etherite ask.
"Why was the convention attacked?"
He frowned, squeezing off another ray at one of the critters, "Hum, it's a little complicated. Simply put, assassins out for a member of the Seat of Time's lineage. Still figuring out who sent these ones. Hopefully, at least one of them will survive to be questioned..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:32 pm

He frowned, squeezing off another ray at one of the critters, "Hum, it's a little complicated. Simply put, assassins out for a member of the Seat of Time's lineage. Still figuring out who sent these ones. Hopefully, at least one of them will survive to be questioned..."

The girl nodded and fired at another of the creatures, now there was only two of them swirling around.
"Hum sounds like a mess."
She said as you got a message from your future family doctor, though right now she was just a helpful member of staff at the Etherite clinic.
"Mr Wainwright
We have your number on file. Master Morgan asked me to update you, we have two suspect under our care, one is injured but not seriously but I have been asked to hold before handing him over to the Security Council, the other are hurt badly and is in surgery."
The message was not signed but you remember Helen's number.

Shortly after you got a message from Jeffry.
"To Mr Wainwright.
The enemy have been teleported out to the Etherite clinic. We are securing the kitchen how are things going in there do you need my aid?
Be Well
JM."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:44 pm

Anja wrote:The girl nodded and fired at another of the creatures, now there was only two of them swirling around.
"Hum sounds like a mess."
She said as you got a message from your future family doctor, though right now she was just a helpful member of staff at the Etherite clinic.
"Mr Wainwright
We have your number on file. Master Morgan asked me to update you, we have two suspect under our care, one is injured but not seriously but I have been asked to hold before handing him over to the Security Council, the other are hurt badly and is in surgery."
The message was not signed but you remember Helen's number.
Colin smiled thinly and dropped the staff to check the message, typing back 'Capital. Thank you, Doctor. The Cultist Enforcers will be most interested in questioning them.'

Anja wrote:Shortly after you got a message from Jeffry.
"To Mr Wainwright.
The enemy have been teleported out to the Etherite clinic. We are securing the kitchen how are things going in there do you need my aid?
Be Well
JM."
He arched an eyebrow and backpedaled to open the kitchen door, "Couple more to go, but more noncombatants here."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:01 pm

Colin smiled thinly and dropped the staff to check the message, typing back 'Capital. Thank you, Doctor. The Cultist Enforcers will be most interested in questioning them.'

You got a reply back from Helen.
"Very well I will try to stall the Security Council then and give the Cultist enforcers time to talk with the prisoners, and the Etherite Ethics Council since the crime was done on Sons of Ether territory."

He arched an eyebrow and backpedaled to open the kitchen door, "Couple more to go, but more noncombatants here."

You quickly saw the reason why Jeffry had sent a message rather than walking out into the cafeteria was that he had climbed into the ventilation shaft examining where the attackers had come from and making sure there where no more of them.
"He is in there."
Jonas said pointing.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:05 pm

Anja's Post:

Starting to wonder whether this was going to end up being the decision that ultimately killed her, Nicole now started to attack each one of the swarm in turn.

[It is quite literally *impossible* to plot a move in this situation apart from 'attack nearest enemy with whatever she thinks would work best' unless you start issuing maps.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:13 pm

Anja wrote:"Good so our side is winning then?"
Beatrice asked still sounding worried.

"Yeah. Doesn't seem like the spirits are that durable. A good hit seems to take them out. Though they're still pretty lethal." Serge said, "We're down to 4 now. Wait two now."

Anja wrote:It was not the best bit of magick you had pulled off in your life, perhaps you where getting a bit tired, but you think it did something.

It wasn't that he was tired. He was getting stale. He had cast the same spell three times in a row and getting less and less excited each time. His drawing were getting less inspired as well. Moving on autopilot and aiming for quick and efficient rather than passionate and inspired.

Since they were fighting spirits there was a limit to what he could do. He couldn't affect the spirits directly and he didn't dare use the full force of his magick on the civilians.

Thinking rapidly he eventually came to a conclusion. Why did the enemy only get summons? What if he got a summon? "Rodrigo! If you can hear me could you please head to the kitchen. We got into a fight there and are about to win. We could use an early Victory dance. Stick to the ceilings though. There's a couple of mean spirit monsters around."

He remembered Rodrigo could have a positive effect on people. He hoped that his many-legged friend could still hear him from quite a distance away.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 pm

Starting to wonder whether this was going to end up being the decision that ultimately killed her, Nicole now started to attack each one of the swarm in turn.

You quickly dispatched the two remaining shadow creatures and the room fell silent for a moment as the civilians was let out of the force field or crawled out from under the table cautiously, giving the corners hairy eyeballs.

"Yeah. Doesn't seem like the spirits are that durable. A good hit seems to take them out. Though they're still pretty lethal." Serge said, "We're down to 4 now. Wait two now."

None now that the last two had been Nicoled to death.
"That is good hopefully everyone will be okey then."
Beatrice said seamed relieved.

t wasn't that he was tired. He was getting stale. He had cast the same spell three times in a row and getting less and less excited each time. His drawing were getting less inspired as well. Moving on autopilot and aiming for quick and efficient rather than passionate and inspired.

Since they were fighting spirits there was a limit to what he could do. He couldn't affect the spirits directly and he didn't dare use the full force of his magick on the civilians.

Thinking rapidly he eventually came to a conclusion. Why did the enemy only get summons? What if he got a summon? "Rodrigo! If you can hear me could you please head to the kitchen. We got into a fight there and are about to win. We could use an early Victory dance. Stick to the ceilings though. There's a couple of mean spirit monsters around."

He remembered Rodrigo could have a positive effect on people. He hoped that his many-legged friend could still hear him from quite a distance away.

You saw Jeffry had climbed into the ventilation shafts to check for any other attackers probably while Jonas was patching up the female security guard who had been attacked by the spirits. Colin just came into the kitchen to check on things. Rodrigo appeared on the roof dancing and the wounded guard seamed to settle down, her injuries was probably painful but suddenly she grinned.
"We won it seamed."
She said in relief.
"Fuck I don't get paid enough for this bullshit but we won eh boss."
Jonas smiled and nodded.
"We sure did kid."

(OOC: As I have stated many, many times before I have a problem with visualizing space, which one of the reasons why this game is not combat focused, and also why when I do have combat scenes I tend to make them more cinematic like this one than making it a grid map miniature combat scenario.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:32 pm

Anja wrote:None now that the last two had been Nicoled to death.
"That is good hopefully everyone will be okey then."
Beatrice said seamed relieved.

"Fighting's over." Serge said with a sigh of relief. "I'll probably be teleporting back soon. I wanna speak to those two Fallen."

Anja wrote:You saw Jeffry had climbed into the ventilation shafts to check for any other attackers probably while Jonas was patching up the female security guard who had been attacked by the spirits. Colin just came into the kitchen to check on things. Rodrigo appeared on the roof dancing and the wounded guard seamed to settle down, her injuries was probably painful but suddenly she grinned.
"We won it seamed."
She said in relief.
"Fuck I don't get paid enough for this bullshit but we won eh boss."
Jonas smiled and nodded.
"We sure did kid."

Serge smiled upon seeing that everyone was alright. Injured but they'd live to see the next day. Especially the female guard that had protected him during the first explosion.

He sent a text to his cabal leader writing, "The fighting seems to be over. Can I come back now?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:52 pm

"Fighting's over." Serge said with a sigh of relief. "I'll probably be teleporting back soon. I wanna speak to those two Fallen."

"Well attackers, I mean we do not know if they are Fallen."
Beatrice said.
"Are you sure you want to talk with them, they are not likely to be nice people."
She added sounding concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:19 am

Anja wrote:"Well attackers, I mean we do not know if they are Fallen."
Beatrice said.
"Are you sure you want to talk with them, they are not likely to be nice people."
She added sounding concerned.

"It's better we get as much information as we can out them while we still have the chance. Where there's one bad guy there's several more waiting in the background. If we're lucky they'll let some important information slip. Unlikely....but still a worthwhile chance to take." Serge said thinking back to the previous three people he had interrogated. "Don't worry, I won't be alone. I have a feeling Mr. Wainwright will want to talk to them as well."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:53 am

"It's better we get as much information as we can out them while we still have the chance. Where there's one bad guy there's several more waiting in the background. If we're lucky they'll let some important information slip. Unlikely....but still a worthwhile chance to take." Serge said thinking back to the previous three people he had interrogated. "Don't worry, I won't be alone. I have a feeling Mr. Wainwright will want to talk to them as well."

"I am not going to try to stop you Serge but be careful. Remember words can sometimes do real damage even if someone is prevented from using magick."
The young blood witch said.
"Before you teleport away though here bring this to Nick, due to how her arm works, the way I have been explained it she need to eat more often than we do, and with this much activity I suspect she is hungry."
Beatrice rose and found a neatly wrapped bundle, it was wrapped up in a kitchen towel but it looked like sandwiches.
"Until I fully recover I might not be much help, but at least I can make sure everyone is fed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:40 am

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Helen.
"Very well I will try to stall the Security Council then and give the Cultist enforcers time to talk with the prisoners, and the Etherite Ethics Council since the crime was done on Sons of Ether territory."
Colin smiled thinly, typing back, 'Thank you, Doctor. Their intended victim was the great-grandson of the Seat of Time - I'm sure the Cultists will be diligent in their investigations, as well as the Ethics Council.'

Nicole wrote:Starting to wonder whether this was going to end up being the decision that ultimately killed her, Nicole now started to attack each one of the swarm in turn.
Anja wrote:You quickly dispatched the two remaining shadow creatures and the room fell silent for a moment as the civilians was let out of the force field or crawled out from under the table cautiously, giving the corners hairy eyeballs.
Anja wrote:You quickly saw the reason why Jeffry had sent a message rather than walking out into the cafeteria was that he had climbed into the ventilation shaft examining where the attackers had come from and making sure there where no more of them.
"He is in there."
Jonas said pointing.
He arched an eyebrow, "Ah. When he emerges, let him know this is not Nakatomi Plaza, and he's not John McClane. Miss Bouchard just dispatched the last two conjured nuisances, so it seems things are in the clear again, and the conference may commence. Might want to bring in a medic to patch some of us up a little, though, and bring any more serious injuries to the clinic."

Jeremy wrote:He sent a text to his cabal leader writing, "The fighting seems to be over. Can I come back now?"
He looked around and shrugged, replying, 'Things look clear, and you can probably help calm things down, bring people some reassurances. Also, there's a reveal scheduled I think you might wish to see, and you and I need to discuss a thing or two.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:42 pm

Colin smiled thinly, typing back, 'Thank you, Doctor. Their intended victim was the great-grandson of the Seat of Time - I'm sure the Cultists will be diligent in their investigations, as well as the Ethics Council.'

"That I can not get involved with, they are just patients to me, but I will try to keep the Security Council's goons away fro as long as possible as their behavior have rubbed me the wrong way lately."
Helen replied.

He arched an eyebrow, "Ah. When he emerges, let him know this is not Nakatomi Plaza, and he's not John McClane.

"Do you really think Master Morgan will know what any of those references mean Mr Wainwright?"
Jonas asked raising an eyebrow.

Miss Bouchard just dispatched the last two conjured nuisances, so it seems things are in the clear again, and the conference may commence. Might want to bring in a medic to patch some of us up a little, though, and bring any more serious injuries to the clinic."

Jonas spoke into his radio again asking for the cafeteria to be unsealed and for medics to get to the wounded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next