Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

+3
Caedus
Jaq
Ashan101
7 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Post by Adley Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:05 pm

"Hum...Jeffry is not going to let them just have the girl? Well I agree with him after what happened to Susannah Florentine, letting the D'Angelos kill another Avatar do not feel right, however I hope your mentor know how dangerous it is to oppose a powerful Quaesitor?" Cita said in a concerned tone of voice, she did not want to loose the old war mage. "Thank you for telling me Adley, I will keep Tobias safe her and if I am needed in this crises...for anything, you know where to find me, now

"Yes, he knows. We both do." He did not look pleased about the fact they could be facing legal outcomes but his pater was right in that they were Flambeau, one couldn't let fear of a thing stop them. It was more the fact they were dancing alongside the Codes that bothered him, that how much easier it might be to cause harm to the Chantry if his mentor was gone. And he would be lying if he didn't say he had personal reasons for not wishing that to happen. Combined with the fact that it seemed the right thing to do despite how it grated on them both, he still felt that he should stand with him. And in his re-telling of everything he was feeling determined again and putting himself into the course of action.

"Thank you Cita. It's a hell of a day to come to Steelhaven, especially for help, isn't it? And this is his first time among other magii," he said, looking over at Tobias. "I'm glad you were able to help him sleep, even if it is poorly. Please tell him I stopped by and that he hasn't been forgotten, if you have the chance." He hoped the young mage would not be subjected to more trauma from the night's activities. He hoped so for many reasons. He gave Cita a nod in place of a short bow and headed back out and then from there down to the Security Office.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Nephandi, saving Avatars and Tradition politics IC thread 3

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:26 pm

"Yes, he knows. We both do."

Cita sigh then she looks down.
"I wish I could tell him not to put himself at risk, I have grown quite fond of him, but Jeffry would not be who he is if he did not take risks for others."
The Adept looked up at you.
"Falling for a Flambeau, what am I thinking, generally it means sooner or later he will have glory and I will have a mourning veil, but he is who he is, and I think that is what made me notice him, even the first time I saw him."
Cita said with a little smile.
"And of course I hope nothing happen to you either Adley, I do not know you well but you do seam to be a fine young mage."

"Thank you Cita. It's a hell of a day to come to Steelhaven, especially for help, isn't it? And this is his first time among other magii," he said, looking over at Tobias.

"Well at least he can not claim his meeting with the Traditions where dull."
The Virtual Adept said with a wry smile.

"I'm glad you were able to help him sleep, even if it is poorly. Please tell him I stopped by and that he hasn't been forgotten, if you have the chance."

"I am glad as well, the boy need rest, and I will tell him when he wakes up, give Jeffry my regards if you see him please, I am sure the situation he is in are difficult for him, I wish I could be there for him right now and support him, but I can not leave Tobias, I do not want him to be alone in a new place, worried for his vampiric friend and his own condition, I should stay here for now, but tell your mentor my thoughts are with him."
Cita said and with a soft smile she ran her fingers over the silver pendant your mentor had gifted her.

He gave Cita a nod in place of a short bow and headed back out and then from there down to the Security Office.

You find your mentor standing out in one of the hallways near his office talking with Colin, you arrive just as he mention that he want more information on Hannah Larson. Your mentor give you a nod when he see you.
"Adley, is Miss Alexander still asleep?"
Your mentor ask you as you head in his direction.
"I have begun to send out some of those who know, namely Amadeus and Narim to gather Chantry members into groups of five informing them of Beatrice's condition, we need to move quickly on this. I was thinking you and I would also join in this task to inform as many as possible before D'Angelo get here."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Colin pondered for a moment. "I... am not so sure 'unstable' is either fair or true as a descriptor of Miss Ceris. She is aware that she is insane, and she is essentially living in a very different world from the one we inhabit, but I must point out that she does in no sense of the term seem irrational. I admit, I am no psychiatrist, but it seems to me the only real form her insanity takes is a sort of filter, showing her the world as its tenth-century counterpart, with appropriate explanations for contemporary items. As such, I do not believe a nuclear explosion is anywhere near her menu; a meteor shower or a lightning strike worthy of Zeus himself, certainly, or a firestorm that whould put 'Bomber' Harris to shame... well, yes, I see your point about the risk."
Colin lightly pressed a hand against his stomach and let out a small burp with a displeased grimace, "Ugh, I still feel a little queasy after the first encounter with her... How long do you think it will take for a little imbalance to sort itself out? In any case, I suggested the possibility to her, stressing that I have no authority to make her such an offer, but that I could suggest it to you, as well, and she seemed inclined to get a bit of vengeance and redemption in that manner IF, and only if we had Moya safe away from the battleground. As it is, I've asked Adley if he has the means to locate Hannah Larson, I've passed on the transcript of the conversation to you, and aired a somewhat unethical idea... If you'll excuse me, I'll collect my pistol from your office, make a small sickbed visit, and try to finish transcribing a speech Miss Alexander requested of me before the next stage of the crisis comes along. Unless you have something specific for me to take care of right away?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Colin pondered for a moment. "I... am not so sure 'unstable' is either fair or true as a descriptor of Miss Ceris. She is aware that she is insane, and she is essentially living in a very different world from the one we inhabit, but I must point out that she does in no sense of the term seem irrational. I admit, I am no psychiatrist, but it seems to me the only real form her insanity takes is a sort of filter, showing her the world as its tenth-century counterpart, with appropriate explanations for contemporary items.

"Well yes for a Marauder her Quiet seam fairly mild, it is like you say Mr Wainwright, her madness is a kind of filter, or rather her reality is different from ours, remember reality is but perception, however haring a perception of reality make us able to live and function with other, Miss Ceris reality is not shared by us on many levels. For her your gun is a crossbow, this damned phone is a magick stone..."
The old mage said.
"However someone not sharing their basic reality with me makes me nervous, especially when they can wipe out half a city with one rote and take the rest with the second."
As such, I do not believe a nuclear explosion is anywhere near her menu; a meteor shower or a lightning strike worthy of Zeus himself, certainly, or a firestorm that whould put 'Bomber' Harris to shame... well, yes, I see your point about the risk."
Jeffry raised an eyebrow.
"I am glad you see my point Mr Wainwright for I do not think the city of Boston that much care if they are obliterated by a nuclear blast or as you put it a lightening strike worthy of Zeus himself, and I certainly do not care which of the two I am hit with the Paradox from."

Colin lightly pressed a hand against his stomach and let out a small burp with a displeased grimace, "Ugh, I still feel a little queasy after the first encounter with her... How long do you think it will take for a little imbalance to sort itself out?

"Unless you attract allot more Paradox Mr Wainwright my guess is a few weeks, if you attract more however, not before you eventually have a backlash."

In any case, I suggested the possibility to her, stressing that I have no authority to make her such an offer, but that I could suggest it to you, as well, and she seemed inclined to get a bit of vengeance and redemption in that manner IF, and only if we had Moya safe away from the battleground.

"I will consider the option, that is all I can say about the matter right now, I need to weigh the benefits against the risks, however before we can even consider making use of Miss Ceris in such a manner we need to first locate this Labyrinth, also killing Nephandi means they will be back, it is better to take them alive to deal with them in...other ways."

As it is, I've asked Adley if he has the means to locate Hannah Larson, I've passed on the transcript of the conversation to you, and aired a somewhat unethical idea... If you'll excuse me, I'll collect my pistol from your office,

"Well if my apprentice can not, then this is the sort of thing we have Virtual Adepts for."
The old War mage said.
"I have removed the Primium bullets, your weapon is in the second drawer from the top in my desk, you may retrieve it Mr Wainwright, but do not touch anything else in there."
Jeffry said sternly.

make a small sickbed visit, and try to finish transcribing a speech Miss Alexander requested of me before the next stage of the crisis comes along. Unless you have something specific for me to take care of right away?"

"Well as we are in the middle of a crisis Mr Wainwright, in fact I do have something for you to do, I want you to go onto this...oh what was it called the library in the computer, and find as much information about Miss Larsen the younger as you can, and then see if one of the Adepts will help find more, if we can use this woman to find the Labyrinth, that might give the incoming Masters of Ars Spiritus something else to chew on than your Cabalmate. If things go badly tonight, Miss Alexander will have no time to read any speeches, she will be Gilgulled before the night is at an end and left a broken husk, if it go well then you have plenty of time to transcribe that text as we wait for the extraordinary Tribunal to convene."
The old mage said sternly with a bit of concern in his gruff voice, expressed by it just being more gruffier than usual.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:18 pm

"I wish I could tell him not to put himself at risk, I have grown quite fond of him, but Jeffry would not be who he is if he did not take risks for others." The Adept looked up at you. "Falling for a Flambeau, what am I thinking, generally it means sooner or later he will have glory and I will have a mourning veil, but he is who he is, and I think that is what made me notice him, even the first time I saw him."

Adley did hope that his mentor would have glory and honor when he went, that his death would matter and make an impact. Literally, if need be, in the way of the Founder. "It is hard to appreciate those aspects when death is a consequence for us but...I am glad that you care for him, that you are able to recognize this and still do so."

"And of course I hope nothing happen to you either Adley, I do not know you well but you do seam to be a fine young mage."

He gave a slight nod at that. "Though there is risk for us, there is more for Beatrice and even some for Susana and her cabal, for the Chantry itself and all here. That is more important and the reason why we do what we do."

"I am glad as well, the boy need rest, and I will tell him when he wakes up, give Jeffry my regards if you see him please, I am sure the situation he is in are difficult for him, I wish I could be there for him right now and support him, but I can not leave Tobias, I do not want him to be alone in a new place, worried for his vampiric friend and his own condition, I should stay here for now, but tell your mentor my thoughts are with him."

"I will tell him. If someone can be spared that is trustworthy in the matter of watching Tobias and there is time I will let you know."

You find your mentor standing out in one of the hallways near his office talking with Colin, you arrive just as he mention that he want more information on Hannah Larson. Your mentor give you a nod when he see you. "Adley, is Miss Alexander still asleep?" Your mentor ask you as you head in his direction. "I have begun to send out some of those who know, namely Amadeus and Narim to gather Chantry members into groups of five informing them of Beatrice's condition

He nodded to Colin and the Chief, not wishing to interrupt until he was asked about Beatrice. "She is sleeping. I have spoken with Mr Riez and told him what was going on, he is going to watch her. I also spoke with Master Telar to let her know the state of things. She sends her regards and says she will stay with Tobias, since she doesn't want him to be alone. He is also sleeping."

He listened to the part of the conversation that he had walked in hearing, trying to put together what they were talking about regarding Gloria. Then he looked over at Colin. "As a professor I don't have personal information and it would be inappropriate to ask for such records directly, however I have her email address. It might be better to have one of the Adepts work on using that than me making another phone call. It will start to look strange if everyone I ask after disappears." Noting Colin's upset, he asked, "Are you unwell?" He looked concerned not wishing to make a deal of it but also unsure how much the experiences with the Marauder might have affected him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Adley did hope that his mentor would have glory and honor when he went, that his death would matter and make an impact. Literally, if need be, in the way of the Founder. "It is hard to appreciate those aspects when death is a consequence for us but...I am glad that you care for him, that you are able to recognize this and still do so."

"I would not try to change him Adley, I care for the man he is, even if that man at times make me worry, we both have our duties, however I can appreciate his courage, he is a warrior in ways I can never be, even if I have also seen my hare of war...on both sides...but I do hope that his swan song in a blaze of glory is a long way of."
The Virtual Adept said and have a slight, unreadable smile.

He gave a slight nod at that. "Though there is risk for us, there is more for Beatrice and even some for Susana and her cabal, for the Chantry itself and all here. That is more important and the reason why we do what we do."

"I can not disagree with you Adley, and the risk is taken for the right reason, however I have to keep the hope that none will be hurt in this conflict, though I find that such a hope is often in vein."
Cita said in a worried tone of voice.

"I will tell him. If someone can be spared that is trustworthy in the matter of watching Tobias and there is time I will let you know."

"Thank you Adley."
Was all the spirit healer said to that.

He nodded to Colin and the Chief, not wishing to interrupt until he was asked about Beatrice. "She is sleeping. I have spoken with Mr Riez and told him what was going on, he is going to watch her. I also spoke with Master Telar to let her know the state of things. She sends her regards and says she will stay with Tobias, since she doesn't want him to be alone. He is also sleeping."

Your mentor allowed himself a hint of a smile when you said that Cita sent her regards then he nodded to the rest of the rapport.
"Good, good two less problems to worry about in this chaos, for now at least."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:06 pm

Colin nodded briskly, "That's specific enough for me, Sir. I'll get right on it - though, I'll note that the... internet card catalog, to use such a term, is rather imprecise and unreliable when one searches for a seemingly insignificant person."
Turning to Adley, he continued, "I would not wish to have you break University protocol by digging up records in an underhanded manner; I believe I shall enlist Miss Adelbloom's aid for this - she is vastly more... agile with electronics than I am at any rate. As for my well-being, I just feel mildly nauseated; it should pass with some proper rest. I've suffered a touch of Paradox before, it's nothing to worry about unless, as was just pointed out, I should accrue more over the next few days. I don't quite have the skill to properly gauge the severity of it for myself, just enough that I sense it as something of a wrongness inside me."
Colin sighed softly. "But, no rest for the wicked... In light of a specific task, I'll retrieve my gun at the next convenient time, Sir... Oh, by the way, you did have some reservations about my Saturday evening appointment - have those concerns been confirmed or appeased yet?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 pm

"I would not try to change him Adley, I care for the man he is, even if that man at times make me worry, we both have our duties, however I can appreciate his courage, he is a warrior in ways I can never be, even if I have also seen my hare of war...on both sides...but I do hope that his swan song in a blaze of glory is a long way of."

"I hope so as well."

"I can not disagree with you Adley, and the risk is taken for the right reason, however I have to keep the hope that none will be hurt in this conflict, though I find that such a hope is often in vein." Cita said in a worried tone of voice.

"I don't know...I don't think there is such a thing as a wasted hope as long as it is not a false one." He didn't like the look in her eyes though. It reminded him too much of the Deacon Primus's expression right before he left the council chambers.

our mentor allowed himself a hint of a smile when you said that Cita sent her regards then he nodded to the rest of the rapport.
"Good, good two less problems to worry about in this chaos, for now at least."

"For now. Expect Mr Riez to touch base with you soon."

Turning to Adley, he continued, "I would not wish to have you break University protocol by digging up records in an underhanded manner; I believe I shall enlist Miss Adelbloom's aid for this - she is vastly more... agile with electronics than I am at any rate..."

"I'm not sure I would even be able to use an underhanded manner, to be frank. I can ask, but the question would raise eyebrows as I said. So it might be best to let Miss Adelbloom or another tackle it as I am able to use computers but I wouldn't say that I'm the best qualified for anything covert. I can provide the email. Let me know if you require it. As I said, Ms Larson is in my Linguistics class which will not meet again until next week however, but it might help to find her schedule."

As for my well-being, I just feel mildly nauseated; it should pass with some proper rest. I've suffered a touch of Paradox before, it's nothing to worry about unless, as was just pointed out, I should accrue more over the next few days. I don't quite have the skill to properly gauge the severity of it for myself, just enough that I sense it as something of a wrongness inside me."

He nodded to Colin. "Very well. I understand what you mean."

Colin sighed softly. "But, no rest for the wicked... In light of a specific task, I'll retrieve my gun at the next convenient time, Sir... Oh, by the way, you did have some reservations about my Saturday evening appointment - have those concerns been confirmed or appeased yet?"

"We must be very 'wicked' then," he muttered, meaning quite the opposite. But the question about the Deacon at Lux Iternis did catch his attention again. He looked at the Chief wondering what happened when he went to meet him and if it was relevant to what was about to happen.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:42 pm

Colin:

Colin nodded briskly, "That's specific enough for me, Sir. I'll get right on it - though, I'll note that the... internet card catalog, to use such a term, is rather imprecise and unreliable when one searches for a seemingly insignificant person."

"Off course it it, that newfound stuff are good for nothing technomagick, that do not change even if the Sleepers now lap it up like cats presented with cream!"
The old Hermetic grumbled.
"See what you can find out at least and as an Virtual Adept for help if you need it."

"But, no rest for the wicked... In light of a specific task, I'll retrieve my gun at the next convenient time, Sir... Oh, by the way, you did have some reservations about my Saturday evening appointment - have those concerns been confirmed or appeased yet?"

"Ah yes, in light of everything else that have happened I almost forgot."
Jeffry said then he glanced from Colin to Adley.
"This might interest you as well mea filius, I confronted Alphonse on the state of his apprentice, I know he discipline the girl with a hard hand, but leaving a student with a bruised behind is something entirely different from breaking four of her ribs and her jaw and then leaving her to suffer and not even seeing to her wounds...there where cross words but eventually my old friend had to admit that his behavior was out of character for him and far to drastic for a simple reprimand for the girl failing an ranking in Forces. I do not yet know what is wrong with Alphonse and he was reluctant to take the discussion further, however he did agree to send young Miss Gwen to another of our House that live at Chantry Riverside to ensure her safety until his ailment can be assessed. I suspect the problem is Resonance, Entropic and Dynamic in combination can be quite violent...however this lengthy explanation was more for Adley's sake to tell him that he have done some good, Miss Gwen's safety have been assured, however to make a long story short Mr Wainwright, if Alphonse can blow up on his own apprentice, he can blow up on you, seeing him alone until we know what is wrong would be...unwise."
Jeffry sigh, he was clearly concerned about the other war mage.
"In either case that is when I became aware of D'Angelo's plans for the evening and hurried back to Steelhaven, I wished I would have had the time to talk more with my old friend, perhaps I could have helped him, but the safety of this Chantry and it's members have to come first."

Adley:

"I don't know...I don't think there is such a thing as a wasted hope as long as it is not a false one." He didn't like the look in her eyes though. It reminded him too much of the Deacon Primus's expression right before he left the council chambers.

Cita just nodded, though that look remained in her eyes as she regarded the young Hermetic before her.

"For now. Expect Mr Riez to touch base with you soon."

"He already asked me a few questions about the safety of the Chantry at the moment, but yes I will stay in touch with him."
Your mentor said and nodded.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:57 pm

--Wednesday Afternoon--
It was a Nephandi's slave. Better dead that in nephandi's hand. He was not sure if he had killed it or if he simply vnished it, but he was sure it ws not right.

Jane wrote:"I like spirits, they do not lie, they are what they are and nothing else."
Exactly. THey care only for what they must and wn't medle in anyone else's bussines. That was what liked him of spirits, too.

Well, Garous are fewer because they are not being born because they wasted a loooong time trying to drive to extinction most other changing breeds. They succeded, and that caused the Qyrl to get stronger and that allowed it to win and that makes them have less spawns. That makes harder for them to fight the Qyrl and it grows. It's a vicious cicle.
This is only another showdown of their endless stupidity.
Coawa spouted with sour disgust.

He means she smells like that, but don't bother yourself with it. if Hildegaard didn't know, it was better for her to remain in ignorance.

--Wednesday Morning--
Well, i see it as Songs, if you see it as other things, it's great. Reality is just your perception. She ws a clever girl, and she was learning quickly. THey are alive, indeed. THey can die, they were born. The difference between spirits and ghosts is that spirits were never alive like us, ghosts have already died once. He smiled. Was he going to turn into her mentor? Was he able? He didn't know so any spheres, but he certainly liked the way the girl was dealing with her awakening. Also, he couldn't let her go, and let the Technocracy take her or kill her.
I form part of an organization of mages pooling their resourses and help together just to survive. We could instruct you in how to use your power and magic, if you wanted help. I won't force you, but there are many things you don't understand and it would be dangerous to you to go around without care.

--Thursday--
Don't ever give up without a fight. Well fight this in every way we can. When the moment comes, we'll have our chances and we'll take them. Said Tane trying to reassure the little girl. Could i ask you something, if ww could change the subject of course?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:04 pm

Colin shrugged, "The problem is really more of the library from which the service gets its information. It may have all the information in the world, but that is of little help if nobody has taken the time to index it. Adley, the address would be most helpful, yes."
He handed over the pen and notepad to Adley, "As for the meeting, then, I shall pen an apology and postpone. I guess simply citing safety concerns and suggesting we reschedule at some other time should suffice. How soon must it be ready for the earliest delivery?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:24 pm

Jeffry: "Ah yes, in light of everything else that have happened I almost forgot." Jeffry said then he glanced from Colin to Adley. "This might interest you as well mea filius, I confronted Alphonse on the state of his apprentice...if Alphonse can blow up on his own apprentice, he can blow up on you, seeing him alone until we know what is wrong would be...unwise."

Colin: "As for the meeting, then, I shall pen an apology and postpone. I guess simply citing safety concerns and suggesting we reschedule at some other time should suffice. How soon must it be ready for the earliest delivery?"

He frowned. "At least Gwen is safe for the time being. That is not good news by any means however, he is still responsible for critical decisions. I hope he seeks assistance soon." He looked at Colin and then back, glad that Colin was going to postpone the dinner. They were going to be far too busy for socializing anyway, it appeared, what with learning about Sunday. "Delivery?" Now he was sure he missed something. But perhaps now wasn't the time.

Colin: Adley, the address would be most helpful, yes." He handed over the pen and notepad to Adley

Adley took the pen and wrote down the email address that she used to submit any electronic submissions of their assignments for class, as well as a description of the girl, to the extent that he could recall her and anything else he thought may be helpful or relevant. He handed it out to Colin. "Good luck."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow at Adley. "The, ah, in-house postal service, as it were? I'd hardly expect the USPS to get letters delivered to Lux Iternis, hmmm?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Colin arched an eyebrow at Adley. "The, ah, in-house postal service, as it were? I'd hardly expect the USPS to get letters delivered to Lux Iternis, hmmm?"

"Ah of the message to the Deacon, forgive me." He looked annoyed at himself. "Yes, generally letters are sent on foot, some by the Mercere if they're going a distance. I've left enough for them over there myself to know. Otherwise, there are messenger spirits that may be asked to perform tasks but a place such as Lux Iternis has tight controls on correspondences with the addition of it's placement."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Colin and Adley:

Colin shrugged, "The problem is really more of the library from which the service gets its information. It may have all the information in the world, but that is of little help if nobody has taken the time to index it.

Jeffry nodded and scratched his head again.
"Well yes I guess you are right that without a good index even the greatest library would be a hassle to find what you are looking for in."
The old mage said with a sigh.

"As for the meeting, then, I shall pen an apology and postpone. I guess simply citing safety concerns and suggesting we reschedule at some other time should suffice. How soon must it be ready for the earliest delivery?"

"Yes that should suffice. Well a Mecere is expected at our gates tomorrow morning, if you have the letter ready by then you can send it with her and it should be in Alphonse's hands a few hours later."
The old war mage suggested.
"And yes the Mercere are a House of couriers, some of them are Gifted, most are mundanes who want to serve the order and a few unfortunates walk the path of their Founder. In either case the Mercere are a safe way to deliver letters and messages all over the Traditions where more common methods might be discovered by mundanes or worse our enemies."
Jeffry explained.
"Once the Mercere where highly respected, but now only the Gifted are considered full members of the Traditions with the majority of the House being delegated as Custos...making the Mercere to small for major House status, it is a shame for they are vital to the war efforts."
The old mage explained to Colin.

He frowned. "At least Gwen is safe for the time being. That is not good news by any means however, he is still responsible for critical decisions. I hope he seeks assistance soon."

Jeffry nodded though there was worry in his eyes.
"Yes, for now at least his apprentice is safe, we are to few for him to squander a mage, however he do not yet fully acknowledge that something is wrong."
The old war mage muttered.
"Which is a dangerous situation indeed considering his magickal might and his political power and responsibilities. I do hope he seeks out assistance, but he need to acknowledge that he need it first."

Adley took the pen and wrote down the email address that she used to submit any electronic submissions of their assignments for class, as well as a description of the girl, to the extent that he could recall her and anything else he thought may be helpful or relevant. He handed it out to Colin. "Good luck."

You remember that Hannah is of Swedish immigrant background, or at least that is what she have said, and she look the part being tall, pretty and blond. The woman was always well dressed, though not flashy and she was polite though not shy, in fact she seamed very ordinary, one of those smart kids that surly would have a good career, but never do something truly exceptional, but then that ordinariness might have been an act the young woman had assumed to not draw attention to herself.

Tane:

Wednesday afternoon:

It was a Nephandi's slave. Better dead that in nephandi's hand. He was not sure if he had killed it or if he simply vnished it, but he was sure it ws not right.

"Anything would be a kinder fate than to be a slave of the Nephandi."
Adjan said firmly.
"Anything."

Exactly. THey care only for what they must and wn't medle in anyone else's bussines. That was what liked him of spirits, too.

The little girl might not know what meddling was but she nodded at looked at Tane wide eyed then she smiles.

Well, Garous are fewer because they are not being born because they wasted a loooong time trying to drive to extinction most other changing breeds. They succeded, and that caused the Qyrl to get stronger and that allowed it to win and that makes them have less spawns. That makes harder for them to fight the Qyrl and it grows. It's a vicious cicle.
This is only another showdown of their endless stupidity. Coawa spouted with sour disgust.

"Well that certainly sounds like unwise actions Mr Coawa."
Hildegaard said though she raised and eyebrow, she clearly where not about to get involved and pick sides in the arguments between shapechangers.
"Why would the werewolves want the other shapechangers to go extinct? If you do no mind me asking? What would they have to gain from that?"
The old Chorister asked.

He means she smells like that, but don't bother yourself with it. if Hildegaard didn't know, it was better for her to remain in ignorance.

Hildegaard nodded.
"Very well Mr Karyak."
She said and dropped the topic.

Wednesday morning:

Well, i see it as Songs, if you see it as other things, it's great. Reality is just your perception.

"You mean like in Schroedinger's cat that are dead and alive at the same time until observation determines which of the two it truly are?"  
Lily asked and glanced up at Tane.

THey are alive, indeed. THey can die, they were born. The difference between spirits and ghosts is that spirits were never alive like us, ghosts have already died once. He smiled. Was he going to turn into her mentor? Was he able? He didn't know so any spheres, but he certainly liked the way the girl was dealing with her awakening. Also, he couldn't let her go, and let the Technocracy take her or kill her.

"So those out there in the water...you called them elementals, they have always been spirits? While the ghosts I saw at the hospital are human souls?"
The young woman asked, she seamed to genuinely interested.
"Do they think and feel? Spirits I mean, do they have hopes and dreams?"
Lily asked.

I form part of an organization of mages pooling their resourses and help together just to survive. We could instruct you in how to use your power and magic, if you wanted help. I won't force you, but there are many things you don't understand and it would be dangerous to you to go around without care.

"I...would like to know more and talk with others who do not see me as insane, I mean my mother have even threatened to send me to a hospital if I do not stop talking about seeing creatures, but that is the problem, she do not believe any of this and she would never let me go and learn something like that and while I hate to admit it, I am seventeen, I sort of have to do what she says for another year."
Lily said in a bit frustrated tone of voice, it was clear that her ability to see spirits was driving a wedge between her and her unbelieving mother.

Thursday:

Don't ever give up without a fight. Well fight this in every way we can. When the moment comes, we'll have our chances and we'll take them. Said Tane trying to reassure the little girl.

Beatrice nodded though she seamed very unsure. The young Verbena hoped that if the judges came for her then Tane would be far away, she did not want to see him or Coawa hurt trying to protect her, it was bad enough that she had to deal with Amadeus and his sure to come thirst for vengeance if anything should happen to her.

Could i ask you something, if ww could change the subject of course?

Beatrice gave a slight smile.
"Oh yes please, any other subject but this one, go ahead ask your question."
The young Verbena said happy to have anything else to talk about than her current predicament.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:42 am

Colin pocketed his notepad and pen with a smile, "Very well, then - I'm off to research the young lady, and I'll leave the letter to Deacon Dupré on your desk when I collect my weapon... Hm, between that and readying 3-16, I guess I shall have a long night... I might even have to drink... coffee."
He shuddered slightly before turning and strolling off to Freddie's apartment, knocking lightly on the door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:57 am

--Wednesday Afternoon--
We'll stop the fuckers, just be ready to jump in the fight whenever we catch the mutherfucker. They forced him to do such a cruel deed, and they would pay. Not only for that, but for everything.

I got no clue, but i suspect it was simply that they were angry. Rage Wars they were called, and for a reason. What is truth is that they extinted many races that were extremelly important. Wereboars, for instance: Those guys were the people that cleaned the taint of the Qyrl. Some of them might have been able to help your little friend, Tane. But alas! Wolves ended them. That as a great shame.

--Wednesday Morning--
Jejjeje, no, not exactly. Reality is what most people think it is. most people don't belive in magic, so magic is hard to perform or even impossible in some places. Now, if people thought dragons were real, they'd be. things are possible only if the consensus of people agreed so. Now, magic is disappearing, and we are trying to keep it alive. As hard as it sounds, it is. Tane explained, but this was something extremelly hard to understand. She, being a mage, maybe could, but even if she doesn't understand, he's duty was to help her understand.

Do you have any hobbies? Well, because you could tell her you want to try a hobby to "heal". Also, the most traditional mages use mathematics, inchantations in latin, greek, egiptian. You could come and learn 1 hour and stay 3, and i can use the spare time to teach you your magic and spirits, etc. And you wouldn't be disappointing anyone.

--Thrusday--
Well, i wanted to ask you two little things: could you or any verbena help me create a familiar? I have been told it's a human body of any kind with a spirit inside. I can do the Spirit side, but i still need someone to do the Life side of the inchantation. Tane was still hugging the little Mage girl, as he felt it was hot, he let her go. He ws just 24, she was about his age, and although she was cute and he always had a soft spot for strong girls he could help in any way, any advance in his side would be abusive, she being in that state.
THe other was ask you if i could go and meet your Life Tree. I've been said it's beautiful and i could rest from the city.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:18 am

"Yes, for now at least his apprentice is safe, we are to few for him to squander a mage, however he do not yet fully acknowledge that something is wrong." The old war mage muttered. "Which is a dangerous situation indeed considering his magickal might and his political power and responsibilities. I do hope he seeks out assistance, but he need to acknowledge that he need it first."

"That's very bad," he said with a shake of his head. "That he won't even listen to you...at least you convinced him to send Gwen away. But there must be more going on, if he's being erratic in something as basic as that who knows how else it might be affecting him."

Colin pocketed his notepad and pen with a smile, "Very well, then - I'm off to research the young lady, and I'll leave the letter to Deacon Dupré on your desk when I collect my weapon... Hm, between that and readying 3-16, I guess I shall have a long night... I might even have to drink... coffee."

Adley nodded to Colin as he prepared to leave, smiling a little at the comment about coffee. "Needs must, Colin." He was glad that he wasn't going to have to talk to the others that would not be something he would wish to do. Adley could hardly say he wanted to break the news himself but he also didn't dislike large groups of people. He looked back at his pater. "We should get started then."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:31 am

Adley:

"That's very bad," he said with a shake of his head. "That he won't even listen to you...at least you convinced him to send Gwen away. But there must be more going on, if he's being erratic in something as basic as that who knows how else it might be affecting him."

"It is bad, very bad and it also is not normal, not that anyone in our little society are the poster child for normalcy but there are ways to things, and this is not how they work. Alphonse is behaving as if he is deep in the grip of Resonance, at the point where he should start to have physical manifestations, however someone do not gather that much Resonance, not in a day, it is not like Paradox where one can become overwhelmed by a weave of it, something must have happened, but the question is what."
Your mentor said he was clearly quite concerned, both for his friend and for whatever had had left him in that state, after a few moments the old mage said in a softer tone of voice, meant only for his apprentice's ears.
"You know I would never harm you or your Sister like that Adley,I would never raise my hand much less my magick against you in anger, I saw the state young Miss Gwen was in, if I ever...hurt you like that...that means something is wrong with me, so stop me."
Jeffry said and he gave his apprentice a look filled with rare emotion for him, a look that said that for him Adley and his sister where the children he would never have and the mere thought of harming them made him sick. The moment lasted only for a few seconds, Jeffry Morgan did not like to show weakness, not even to his student, but it was there.

Adley could hardly say he wanted to break the news himself but he also didn't dislike large groups of people. He looked back at his pater. "We should get started then."

Jeffry nodded he opened his notebook.
"Yes we should, alright I have sent Amadeus and Sharaya to the second floor, so you will start on the third, we will knock on doors until we have five people and then gather in one apartment, give the news and address concerns, make a note of how each individual react and then find five new inhabitants to talk with, keep it short and effective. I will go around the Chantry and find the ones not in their rooms to give the news to, any questions?"

Colin:

"Very well then Mr Wainwright, good luck with your research. Now as for coffee I do suspect we all will need quite a bit of that tonight so I had Miss White have to pots brewing in the common room."
The old war mage said referring to the Hedge Wizard who served George Steelhaven as his servant.
"Until later then."
Jeffry said and turned his attention to Adley.

He shuddered slightly before turning and strolling off to Freddie's apartment, knocking lightly on the door.

Freddy opened the door, she was wearing about the same style of clothing as yesterday, this time it was a pair of heavy black pants with five rows of pockets down the sides, a black top that exposed her bellybutton which had a image of Pac Man with an Usi on the front, bright green plastic suspenders and big green polka dot bows in her colorful dreadlocked hair.
"My my, a gentleman caller at this time of night, what will my mentor say?"
Freddy said and grinned when she saw you.
"Presumably nothing as he have been dead for three years, not that it have ever stopped anyone around here...come in Colin what can I do for you?"
The Virtual Adept continued and moved aside so you could get into her apartment.
"I dropped my gun of at your show before it closed earlier today by the way, you said you could fix the grip when you had the time."
The young woman said with a smile.
"Sorry about the mess."
The Technomancer muttered as she showed you into her apartment, the living room was dominated by a big TV that hung on one wall in front of a black leather sofa and set of chairs that was fixed with duct tape here and there, the table was flowing over with computer game cowers. There where shelves along the walls filled with movies and more games, as well as action figures and technical manuals, posters from games and music bands hung on the walls. One corner of the room held a huge desk filled with two computers and a laptop. The kitchen was reasonably clean though and the doors to the bedroom and the bathroom was closed.

Tane:

Wednesday afternoon:

We'll stop the fuckers, just be ready to jump in the fight whenever we catch the mutherfucker. They forced him to do such a cruel deed, and they would pay. Not only for that, but for everything.

"That we will, I do not enjoy killing, I never do but when it comes to the Nephandi I have far less reservations to do so than with most anyone else, they corrupt and destroy everything they touch."
Adjan said coldly.
"Though off course with Nephandi magi it is better to catch them alive, unless you want their Avatars to return to the Cycle and become widderslainte."
The Euthanatos added in a grave tone of voice.
"I do wish we had some other means to deal with them though."

I got no clue, but i suspect it was simply that they were angry. Rage Wars they were called, and for a reason. What is truth is that they extinted many races that were extremelly important. Wereboars, for instance: Those guys were the people that cleaned the taint of the Qyrl. Some of them might have been able to help your little friend, Tane. But alas! Wolves ended them. That as a great shame.

Hildegaard nodded she sigh.
"Well killing others over hate and old differences is nothing new, I wonder for example where my Tradition and the Euthanatos would have been today if we had not both joined the Traditions, and yet here we are and one of my best friends in an Euthanatoi, a man I would trust with my life."
The old woman said.
"If it is one thing the Awakened of all kinds seam to enjoy doing it is killing one another."
Hildegaard said in a sad tone of voice.
"I guess many of us are not that different from thee Sleepers after all."

Jane had been sitting on the floor reading in her new book ignoring the talk of killing and war but as many different werebeings where discussed she looked up at Coawa.
"Do selkies exist Mr Coawa."
The child asked hopefully, Hildegaard gave a small smile to that.
"Forgive her curiosity, she have just read a fairytale about such creatures, and there is a song about that tale she have been playing on her ipod lately and sing as she run around playing."

Wednesday morning:

Jejjeje, no, not exactly. Reality is what most people think it is. most people don't belive in magic, so magic is hard to perform or even impossible in some places. Now, if people thought dragons were real, they'd be. things are possible only if the consensus of people agreed so. Now, magic is disappearing, and we are trying to keep it alive. As hard as it sounds, it is. Tane explained, but this was something extremelly hard to understand.

"So what you are saying is that when everyone thought the world was flat, it was flat and you could fall of?"
Lily asked and then she was silent for a moment as she tried to wrap her head around that concept.
"Well it do make some sense actually."
The girl muttered.
"I mean in science there are particles that change as you observe them, and I have always wondered about different religions, what if all of them are right, for the individuals who believe in them?"

Do you have any hobbies? Well, because you could tell her you want to try a hobby to "heal". Also, the most traditional mages use mathematics, inchantations in latin, greek, egiptian. You could come and learn 1 hour and stay 3, and i can use the spare time to teach you your magic and spirits, etc. And you wouldn't be disappointing anyone.

"Well I guess you can say I am the artsy type, I play the piano and I make jewelry, I even have my own etsy store selling what I make, that is why I came down to the beach today, I always find pieces of wood or stones and shells that have washed up that I use for what I make."
Lily said she removed a necklace she was wearing and showed you, it had beads made out of driftwood and a large center bead of water smoothed green glass that looked a bit like an eye wrapped in silver wire.
"Like this, but all kinds of jewelry really, I save up for collage by doing custom orders for people. However sure yeah telling my mom I have a new hobby or something and being away for a few hours a day, she would have no problem with that, she might not even notice as she will be working."
The young woman agreed.

Thursday:

Well, i wanted to ask you two little things: could you or any verbena help me create a familiar? I have been told it's a human body of any kind with a spirit inside. I can do the Spirit side, but i still need someone to do the Life side of the inchantation.

"I have never heard of anyone binding a human familiar, it is usually an animal body, or even a inanimate object, I mean Freddie, one of the Adepts wrote an AI for her roomba and that became her familiar, and before you ask, no I have no idea how that work..."
Beatrice said and smiles.
"But yes if your Paradigm is close enough to mine for us to be able to work together I would not mind helping you with a ritual to bind a familiar."
The young Verbena agreed.

Tane was still hugging the little Mage girl, as he felt it was hot, he let her go. He ws just 24, she was about his age, and although she was cute and he always had a soft spot for strong girls he could help in any way, any advance in his side would be abusive, she being in that state.
THe other was ask you if i could go and meet your Life Tree. I've been said it's beautiful and i could rest from the city.

Beatrice smiles a little to Tane when he release her from his hug, he was not a tall man but she could feel that he was physically strong, and she suspected he was one who used that strength to protect others.
"It is beautiful if I may say so myself. Many thing our trees are just well, a storage of Tass but they are so much more, a World Tree or life Tree I guess, is like a living bond between members of a Coven, we spoke of familiars, in a way we have a similar bond to that with our Life Tree. You will have to speak with my mentor, Amadeus Nassa as he is the leader of our Coven, but I can not imagine there will be an issue, we have always welcomes Dreamspeakers as your Tradition and mine are the closest allies among the Nine."
Beatrice said and she wondered if she should have phrased it differently as the Dreamspeakers did not consider themselves a Tradition but instead a loosely allied selection of practices, Traditions and paths and they did in fact refer to the Traditions as being eight, not considering themselves one but rather seeing themselves as as individual members much like Orphans who swore themselves to the Traditions did.
"Forgive me, I know the Deamspeakers do not see it as nine Traditions but you understand my meaning I hope, and I have never heard of a shaman being refused by my Tradition."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:32 am

"It is bad, very bad and it also is not normal, not that anyone in our little society are the poster child for normalcy but there are ways to things, and this is not how they work. Alphonse is behaving as if he is deep in the grip of Resonance, at the point where he should start to have physical manifestations, however someone do not gather that much Resonance, not in a day, it is not like Paradox where one can become overwhelmed by a weave of it, something must have happened, but the question is what."

"We don't know how long it's been going on, though do we? It might just have become obvious now, but if he won't talk about it he could have been hiding it, or worse ignoring that it was happening. But if you think something must have happened instead of a buildup, then I believe you. From what you've said to me about attracting resonance, then it's very bad indeed. And I don't like the idea of something else having gone so wrong as to have done that to him."

"You know I would never harm you or your Sister like that Adley,I would never raise my hand much less my magick against you in anger, I saw the state young Miss Gwen was in, if I ever...hurt you like that...that means something is wrong with me, so stop me."

His eyes widened a bit. "Of course I know that, pater. You have never...you would not." Neither of them had faced any physical punishments. He didn't like this, not at all. It was as if he was talking about it as if it were some sort of catching disease. Not only that, how would be be able to stop him? Stop him. He wasn't going to shoot him, if that's what he meant. No, he'd have to stop him some other way. He frowned at him. "You would not."

"Yes we should, alright I have sent Amadeus and Sharaya to the second floor, so you will start on the third, we will knock on doors until we have five people and then gather in one apartment, give the news and address concerns, make a note of how each individual react and then find five new inhabitants to talk with, keep it short and effective. I will go around the Chantry and find the ones not in their rooms to give the news to, any questions?"

"After I tell them, whatever their various reactions are, what am I to tell them to do right now? Stay in their rooms? Second, what do I do with anyone that is so angry or upset that they wish to do something rash but they will not calm down?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:45 am

"We don't know how long it's been going on, though do we? It might just have become obvious now, but if he won't talk about it he could have been hiding it, or worse ignoring that it was happening.

"It is possible, but such an amount of Resonance, especially Dynamic is hard to hide, there are so mange stages before it get to the point of affecting judgment this badly, but it is possible I guess."
Jeffry said but he sounded doubtful.

But if you think something must have happened instead of a buildup, then I believe you. From what you've said to me about attracting resonance, then it's very bad indeed. And I don't like the idea of something else having gone so wrong as to have done that to him."

"I do not think this was a buildup, not all of it at least, granted I have never met a Flambeau that have not had at least some Dynamic or Entropic Resonance, or both but the amount needed to loose all sense of yourself and go into a blind rage on a helpless apprentice...do you remember a few years ago where there was a period when I just could not keep my hands still? I had to play with a pen or thump them on a desk or tap my coffee cup, that was due to Resonance and it was fairly noticeable before I managed to bleed it of, well that is far, far less than what is needed to loose oneself like that. I however do not like the idea that something else have gone wrong either, we have enough problems as it is."

His eyes widened a bit. "Of course I know that, pater. You have never...you would not." Neither of them had faced any physical punishments. He didn't like this, not at all. It was as if he was talking about it as if it were some sort of catching disease. Not only that, how would be be able to stop him? Stop him. He wasn't going to shoot him, if that's what he meant. No, he'd have to stop him some other way. He frowned at him. "You would not."

"No I would not..."
Jeffry muttered before he turned away, the man could set up grueling training regiments and sparring against him meant the opponent would be bruised but he had never touched any of his apprentices in anger, it just was not an effective way to teach, when Adley where newly Awakened and he had been a bit to vulgar with his new powers when he did not have to, the old mage had sent the boy for a week to be the assistant of an ally that had become crippled by a Paradox backlash, helping the wheelchair bound mage for several days, that taught a lesson, rapping a cane over his back would not have, when Helena had been disrespectful to a visiting Master when she was still a young apprentice, putting her on kitchen duty for two weeks instead of lessons smarted more than a physical punishment and taught better lessons. When that was said Jeffry did not use corporal punishment on his students because he had found them ineffective when used on him, however he was not against them on general principle, even Antonio who doted on his young student had been known to use a belt on the boy every now and again...and that was one thing, but Jeffry knew his magick strength and the image of Gwen's battered body, wounds caused by her mentor beating her using his Ars, the girl was lucky she was not ripped to shreds...
"Well for now we do not know what have affected my old friend and before we do...well just be careful Adley."
The old mage muttered softly before he drew a deep breath to put Gwen, her mentor and his worries out of his disciplined mind and focus on the task at hand.

"After I tell them, whatever their various reactions are, what am I to tell them to do right now? Stay in their rooms? Second, what do I do with anyone that is so angry or upset that they wish to do something rash but they will not calm down?"

"Yes tell them to stay in their rooms, as for any angry enough to do anything rash, remind them gently that Master Nassa is of high magickal potency and low patience and that he care very deeply for his apprentice and that I do not currently have the time to save their Awakened asses if they do something he find questionable, then tell them to stay in their rooms until this crisis are dealt with and then the Council will address their concerns...if that do not work contact me and I will sort them out for now."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:19 am

--Wednesday Afternoon--
I've been told that Garou have a ritual to cleanse souls. It is difficult and if it fails, you loose your avatar, but, hell! It's a Gilgull but with actuall posibilities of getting that poor avatar cured. And then you kill the motherfucker so no it won't get tainted again.

It's a shame we kill each other and we don't kill nephandis and monsters as usually.

OOC: WHat's a Silkie? Do any of them know if they are real.

--Wednesday Morning--
Yes and no. it was flat for the ones that belived so, but that was just cristianity. Asians thought it was round, norse people had already got to america 5 hundred years before because they didn't thoink in the form it had, and everything. Today, most people don't belive in magic and we are performing it: this means consensuated reality is not only a construction, but also fexible. To your therapists you're mad. does that make you mad? It does to your mother, it doesn't to me, and only you could say the "truth". Have a happy headache. He was happy to see she understood the worst part even more easily than the others.

Great, then you just have to "stop viewing" our elemental friends here when you are with the doctors. Ok then, whenever you feel ready we could start and in the mean time i will contact the others. That was beautiful. Should he test her to see if she was awakened before?
Would you allow me to see if you have indeed awakened?

--Thrusday--
I was thinking on an owl. Or other kind of bird.
At the end of the day, we all fight, bleed and dream together of a better future. Names matter, just some times. He said with a smile. It would be great to go and chat with all verbena. A good chat and being a couple of hours away from the city would do a great good to my wounded soul. Maybe share songs, talk the words of beauty you call poems.
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:59 am

Colin arched an eyebrow, taking in the state of the living room. "How are you doing, Freddie? Healing up nicely after yestereve's scuffles?"
He smiled faintly, checking his watch, "And besides, this hour is hardly scandalous... But I'm sure I could stay long enough for it to become so."
Shaking his head slightly, he resumed his train of thought. "Unfortunately, I'm here on Chantry business as much as for my personal enjoyment. We rather urgently need to find information on someone - a Hannah Larson. Here, I have her e-mail address and some rudimentary information provided by Mr. Roth Hicks."
He slowly scanned her collection of games, "Dear me, this makes my collection look so small... But then, I mostly play flight simulators anyway, when I find the time to sit down with a game at all."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:33 am

Tane:

Wednesday afternoon:

I've been told that Garou have a ritual to cleanse souls. It is difficult and if it fails, you loose your avatar, but, hell! It's a Gilgull but with actuall posibilities of getting that poor avatar cured. And then you kill the motherfucker so no it won't get tainted again.

"What are a Garou? Though if they can Gilgul people I am not sure I want to know."
Adjan muttered grimly.
"However a chance to cleanse an Avatar and not just destroy it if what you say is true, that would be worth learning about to use on our oh so dear Nephandi."

It's a shame we kill each other and we don't kill nephandis and monsters as usually.

"It is a shame indeed Mr Kayak."
Hiledegaard said and nodded.

(OOC: Selkie ae wereseals from Irish folklore. They do exist in the World of Darkness and many think they are Fera but they are not, they are fae. They are if I am not mistaken in the old Players Guide to the Changing Breeds. Tane probably do not know about them, but Coawa might since he knew about ea Gangrel he do seam fairly knowledgeable about what moves around in the sea of supernatural critters, he will probably not know that they are fae and not fera though.)

Wednesday morning:

Yes and no. it was flat for the ones that belived so, but that was just cristianity. Asians thought it was round, norse people had already got to america 5 hundred years before because they didn't thoink in the form it had, and everything.

"I see, so it is dependent on region as well, do that mean that in the middle of the Bible belt there are really demons behind every bush and in Haiti Voodoo is real?"
Lyly asked and looked quite curious about how all of this fit together.

Today, most people don't belive in magic and we are performing it: this means consensuated reality is not only a construction, but also fexible.

"I see so an individual can go against the majority and change reality?"
Lily asked as she peered out towards the elementals.
"What about them? Do they always exist or only when someone who believes them look at them?"

To your therapists you're mad. does that make you mad? It does to your mother, it doesn't to me, and only you could say the "truth". Have a happy headache. He was happy to see she understood the worst part even more easily than the others.

"I understand I think, there are many truths? Depending on who see it?"
Lily asked though she looked somewhat confused.
"Happy headache? Yeah I do think I am developing one."
The girl said and grinned.

Great, then you just have to "stop viewing" our elemental friends here when you are with the doctors.

"Or just stop telling them about them, I have no idea how to stop seeing the beings I see, they sort of are just there."

Ok then, whenever you feel ready we could start and in the mean time i will contact the others. That was beautiful. Should he test her to see if she was awakened before?

"Well I guess I have no problems starting at any time really though I have to say that I am pretty confused right now."
Lily said and nervously played with a lock of her long fair hair.

Would you allow me to see if you have indeed awakened?

"Ehm...yeah sure, but how can you see that?"

Thursday:

I was thinking on an owl. Or other kind of bird.

"I like birds, they have a freedom most people do not."
Beatrice said and smiles.
"I think and owl would make a good familiar."

At the end of the day, we all fight, bleed and dream together of a better future. Names matter, just some times. He said with a smile. It would be great to go and chat with all verbena. A good chat and being a couple of hours away from the city would do a great good to my wounded soul. Maybe share songs, talk the words of beauty you call poems.

"I would like that...well my mentor's room are two doors down and across the hall, he was in when I was there to borrow steel cutlery a little while ago, but it may be he is out on a mission now, if so I will tell him when I see him that you want to talk to him."
Beatrice said before she gave another apologetic look to Coawa about the cutlery she had when he arrived, she had not known his sensitivity to silver was that great.

Colin:

Colin arched an eyebrow, taking in the state of the living room. "How are you doing, Freddie? Healing up nicely after yestereve's scuffles?"

Freddy looked down at her leg and nodded.
"Yeah your Doc Lee fixed me up, there is just a bit of tenderness and some pinker skin there now so do not worry about that, I am good...and I did not need to be bled on by a Verbena, win win."
The Virtual Adept said and smiles.

He smiled faintly, checking his watch, "And besides, this hour is hardly scandalous... But I'm sure I could stay long enough for it to become so."

"My, my are not you a flirt."
Freddy said in a tone of voice that said she would not mind that at all.

Shaking his head slightly, he resumed his train of thought. "Unfortunately, I'm here on Chantry business as much as for my personal enjoyment. We rather urgently need to find information on someone - a Hannah Larson. Here, I have her e-mail address and some rudimentary information provided by Mr. Roth Hicks."

"Damned Chantry business always ruining my fun, but I guess this place put a room over my head and keep my ass out of the claws of the Technocracy so I can not complain."
Freddy said and grinned then she took the note and nodded.
"I will see what I can find out...ehm just make yourself at home in the meantime, there are coffee on that pot over there and tea in the cabinet."
The young mage said as she sat down with her laptop and begun to type.

He slowly scanned her collection of games, "Dear me, this makes my collection look so small... But then, I mostly play flight simulators anyway, when I find the time to sit down with a game at all."

"Well everyone need a hobby."
The Technomancer said and grinned.
"And besides they make for good foci for extended workings....that is how I justify the cost of buying them to myself though, but mostly they are just fun."
The girl muttered, her eyes on her screen.
"I have not played many flight simulators though, I prefer first person shooters."
Freddy said then she asked.
"Okey then, what information are you looking for on Larsen, I have her address here and a blog on raising pet snails...apparently that is a thing, there are no Facebook page though which is odd and she do not post much online under her own name...hum...and here we have information on her taxes...it seams she works part time in a pet shop to pay for her collage tuition...this lady looks pretty ordinary to me other than her being very careful about what she put online..."

(OOC 2: Tane if you where wondering about what a selkie is this song sort of sum up the Irish legend, parts of it at least: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGT5lBve_v4)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:55 am

Colin helped himself to a cup of tea, nodding sagely. "Yes, I suppose she would be cautious... which is why I came straight to you with the issue. She is, as far as we can tell, the daughter of one Lisa Larson... You know, the leader of those darlings we scuffled with last night. Estranged daughter, no less. No indication as to whether she is Awakened or not, though it seems she is at least to some extent aware of the existence of magic."
He raised an eyebrow, "Pet shop, you say? Hm, would you kindly notify Chief Morgan and Mr. Roth Hicks of this right away? I suspect finding more tangible information could prove a... challenge."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next