Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

4 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Adley:

"Good to meet you, Danielle." She seemed...well, as much a normal person that was in the state she was in as anyone could be expected. Then he saw the cat, Berry. "Twenty four," he said, sounding impressed; it was now a bit sad looking, but it had reached a venerable age, certainly.

"Good to meet you to...you two are mages are you not? Embra said you where, but I have only met a mage once before."
The ghost girl said as she glanced a but worriedly at Duncan and her cat.

He nodded to Duncan and then looked back through the door briefly from where he stood to let Adjan to let him know so far things were ok.

Adjan nods to you then he returns to keeping watch, his eyes scanning the nearby area looking for any signs of trouble.

e kept watch over Duncan as he sat with the cat and began to familiarize himself with it. "My associate is skilled with animals," he said to Danielle, trying to put her somewhat at ease. It was understandable that she was cautious of course, as they were as well.

"I can do this a few different ways but what I suggest is that I heal Berry here from her illnesses and then start a gradual effect that will over time reduce some of the makers of aging, that will be less of a shock on the system than if I try to make her body young again at once."
The Verbena said and Danielle nodded.
"As long as it helps her...is it going to hurt her?"
Duncan shook his head.
"No, I will work the magick and then over the next hours and days she will just start feeling better, that is all she will feel, I think I can give her another five or six years, however beyond that I have to do ore invasive things and affect more than just her body."
The Verbena said and Danielle nodded.
"O...ok, five or six years is good..."

Colin:

Micah sigh and nods.
"I have sat down with her in good periods and have taken down some of the information, but it is often not easy to get her to open up."
The Mercere said.
"I have brought what I have got out of he though."
He said and then he went to his bag and took out a hard bound note book and handed it to you.
"If you want to take a look at it."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Lord of the Labyrinth, Sunday ritual and stopping a Gilgul IC thread 4

Post by Warpmind Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:17 pm

"I'd be glad to... I'll take a look and pass it on to Miss Alexander, if that's alright with you?"
He turned to leave, "By the way, Chief Morgan has just passed a decree, as it were - no one is to leave the Chantry alone for a while. The Nephandi are becoming more of a nuisance, I'm afraid. I expect it should be... resolved by Monday, one way or the other, though. I'm certain Chief Morgan will be glad to explain a little further, if necessary."
Colin rattled off quick directions to Morgan's office, and gave a slight bow. "Until later, Mr. Gregario. Miss Florentine."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:01 am

"Good to meet you to...you two are mages are you not? Embra said you where, but I have only met a mage once before."
The ghost girl said as she glanced a but worriedly at Duncan and her cat.

He inclined his head towards Danielle.  "That is correct."

As Duncan explained what he thought was the best way to proceed with Berry and how long he could extend her life, Adley added, "In addition, I will try to find someone with the knowledge and skills that is willing to try to transfer the link you have to another, perhaps a physical item that is more stable. I cannot say exactly how long that might or if I will be successful in finding someone. But if I do, may I have permission to return here to arrange that with you?" he asked Danielle. Then he looked towards Embra for her input. "Is this satisfactory to you as well, Embra?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:30 am

Colin:

"I'd be glad to... I'll take a look and pass it on to Miss Alexander, if that's alright with you?"

"That is perfectly alright and I have copies of the information so you do not need to worry that it is the only copy."
Micah said and nodded.

He turned to leave, "By the way, Chief Morgan has just passed a decree, as it were - no one is to leave the Chantry alone for a while. The Nephandi are becoming more of a nuisance, I'm afraid. I expect it should be... resolved by Monday, one way or the other, though. I'm certain Chief Morgan will be glad to explain a little further, if necessary."

"Well for now I have no intention of leaving this Chantry alone nor do I have any reason to, I have no missions of delivery assigned to me at the moment, I will let you know if that changes Mr Wainwright."

Colin rattled off quick directions to Morgan's office, and gave a slight bow. "Until later, Mr. Gregario. Miss Florentine."

"Yes until later Mr Wainwrigght."
Micah said and bowed, his apprentice said nothing.

When you get to Morgan's office you find that he is not there.

Adley:

He inclined his head towards Danielle. "That is correct."

Danielle nodded then she glanced at you shyly.
"Can I ask you a question then? Do you have places that have walls made of flesh with eyes and mouths and other such freaky shit. I have a friend who is a mage, he is just a kid and thought I was one to and for a while we met now and again and talked but then a month or so ago he begun to be withdrawn and when last I saw him he said a woman had come to his home and threatened his parent and taken him to a place with flesh and eyes on the walls...is this common for your kind?"
The Risen asked then she sigh.
"Or am I being terribly rude for asking?"

As Duncan explained what he thought was the best way to proceed with Berry and how long he could extend her life, Adley added, "In addition, I will try to find someone with the knowledge and skills that is willing to try to transfer the link you have to another, perhaps a physical item that is more stable. I cannot say exactly how long that might or if I will be successful in finding someone. But if I do, may I have permission to return here to arrange that with you?"

"Is that even possible?"
Danielle said and her eyes went wide then she looked down.
"I have never even heard of such a thing, but then I have only once met another of my own kind and other ghosts only say that to become what I am is a great sin so admittedly I do not know that much myself. If possible I would like that. I would rather let Berry have a few more good years and then die naturally than to force her to stay around past her time just so I can live."
The young women said then she looked down.
"But are you sure it can be pulled of? I mean if my conduit gets destroyed I will starve to death and worse I will just enter Oblivion and never have a chance for my Harrowing."
The ghost girl said nervously as her fingers plucked at the fabric of her shirt.

Then he looked towards Embra for her input. "Is this satisfactory to you as well, Embra?"

"It is mage...thank you."
Embra said and nodded towards you.

You see that Duncan have taken a bit of Berry's fur and put it in a fistful of clay he had produced from his bag and now he was shaping this into a little cat figurine while he was muttering something under his breath to low for anyone to hear what he was saying.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:29 am

"Can I ask you a question then? Do you have places that have walls made of flesh with eyes and mouths and other such freaky shit. I have a friend who is a mage, he is just a kid and thought I was one to and for a while we met now and again and talked but then a month or so ago he begun to be withdrawn and when last I saw him he said a woman had come to his home and threatened his parent and taken him to a place with flesh and eyes on the walls...is this common for your kind?"

Adley frowned at her, looking concerned. "Just a kid, you said..." He shook his head. "That place he went...it is not a good place. It hurts people. I am sorry that your friend and his family has been harmed by this woman. Not all magii are the same," he said to her, watching her carefully as he spoke. "Can you tell me the last time you saw him?"  Damn that woman.... he thought. A whole month at least she'd been at work. It was as if everywhere he looked in these last few days her hand had been there. It was beyond infuriating. He waited to hear what Danielle had to say about her friend, fearing that his fate was already beyond saving.

"Is that even possible?" Danielle said and her eyes went wide then she looked down. "I have never even heard of such a thing. But are you sure it can be pulled of? I mean if my conduit gets destroyed I will starve to death and worse I will just enter Oblivion and never have a chance for my Harrowing."

"I do not know what you mean by the terms 'oblivion' or 'harrowing,' nor am I not -sure- if it can be done. However, I will see if it might be possible, if anyone knows more than I about this. If I am able, I will relate what I know let you decide on what course you would choose for yourself. Even if I find someone that would try to do it, there will still be risk."

"It is mage...thank you." Embra said and nodded towards you.

"Good," he said with a nod in return. Then he watched over the Verbena as he proceeded to work on the cat.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 am

Adley frowned at her, looking concerned. "Just a kid, you said..." He shook his head. "That place he went...it is not a good place. It hurts people. I am sorry that your friend and his family has been harmed by this woman. Not all magii are the same," he said to her, watching her carefully as he spoke. "Can you tell me the last time you saw him?" Damn that woman.... he thought. A whole month at least she'd been at work. It was as if everywhere he looked in these last few days her hand had been there. It was beyond infuriating. He waited to hear what Danielle had to say about her friend, fearing that his fate was already beyond saving.

"I would not like to see him hurt."
Danielle said with a concerned look in her eyes.
"I saw him a few days ago, he lives right there."
The ghost said and pointed out the door towards some nearby apartment buildings.
"With his parents, he did not say to much about it but he said this woman and her people forced him to work for them and that now he was a part of some war, it was pretty scary and he did not look well. He said that soon he would not be able to visit anymore, soon he would not be allowed to live with his mother and father anymore but would have to live in that place with eyes in the walls."

"I do not know what you mean by the terms 'oblivion' or 'harrowing,' nor am I not -sure- if it can be done. However, I will see if it might be possible, if anyone knows more than I about this. If I am able, I will relate what I know let you decide on what course you would choose for yourself. Even if I find someone that would try to do it, there will still be risk."

"Well Oblivion is when one of my kind die, when we are no more, become nothing, or perhaps it is worse than that we are aware but are still nothing. A Harrowing is a sort of test that happen in our minds at times of great stress or when we have been badly harmed. For most ghosts it is almost always negative, but for a Risen we have the very small chance...the the very small chance of winning of ridding ourselves of our darker halves and becoming free, it is a hope I will not readily give up on. Thank you in either case for trying whatever you find someone who can do it or not."
Danielle said and smiles.

"Good," he said with a nod in return. Then he watched over the Verbena as he proceeded to work on the cat.

Duncan finished with the little statuette then he went outside and buried it muttering.
"I bury your illness, your weakness and your voe, I give them to Earth to purify, let them be no more."
The Verbena said then he pressed his hand to where he had buried the small cat doll nest to the wall of the shed where he had found a hole in the concrete for a moment, then he brushed on his hands. Inside you see the eyes of the cat clearing up and it becoming more alert.
"The effect will slowly manifest, I did this so it would not be to much of a shock to the animal, she will just feel herself getting more healthy over a day or two."
The Verbena said as he stood.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:19 am

((OOC: Morgan's office? Colin was headed back to his own apartment. He just gave Mica directions to Morgan's office!))

Colin headed back to his apartment, and put the book on the table before getting started on the food; first the meatballs had to be made, and then the pudding - it'd likely take most of the afternoon to have everything in place, and with space at a premium, he had be careful with cooking time and the order of things.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:49 am

(OOC: Ooops I must have read wrong sorry.)

You get back to your apartments and get cooking started. Do you then do anything else before the dinner you are cooking is done?
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:54 am

While the food cooked with little need for attention, Colin started reading the book he borrowed from Micah. Meticulously and carefully.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:15 am

There is quite allot of handwritten information there. You see that in the beginning Susannah entered Seekings to communicate with her Avatar to confront it, she also tried to deny what she was, but that did not help her, only when she begun to accept herself for what she was did she begun to make progress. There are some recodes of Seekings and experiences, and some of them where grueling, almost killing the woman. After a while she got a Criamon guide who begun to help her in communicating with her Avatar. You do get the feeling though that the information is not complete, this was just the bits and pieces Micah had gotten out of his apprentice when she felt up to talking, there where allot here but the record was not complete.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:37 am

Colin made a few swift notes on where the most obvious gaps were, attempting to extrapolate a few possibilities here and there, but eventually just placed the sheet of notes inside the cover and closed the book, setting it aside on a shelf for later. Back to dinner preparations. :3
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:25 pm

You work on the food for a while, it is nice to not have to run around and be in danger for your life or have friends hanging in the balance for a while while. Then as you are busy chopping up some vegetables you hear a knock at your door.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:31 pm

Colin sighed softly and put the potatoes down, and wiped his hands on a towel before opening the door, "Yes?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:47 pm

You you see Ingmar Rush stand outside your door.
"Sorry for disturbing you Colin."
The Verbena said, as usual his face was in a frown.
"I was told to call Roth Hicks, apparently the Chief was part of some rescue party and they are now back and I was told to deliver a message but I do not have his number. I was thinking that since you are in his Cabal you do?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:24 pm

Colin reached for his phone and frowned, "Ah, I do, but it seems he lost his phone last night... I believe he's off on an errand, though I'm not sure of the details. I'm fairly certain he's not alone, though - I expect Chief Morgan knows who he is with."
He scratched his chin thoughtfully, "I'm dreadfully sorry, but I'm afraid I'm not able to contact Mr. Roth Hicks at this time. I suggest you try to call whoever is with him instead."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:06 pm

"I would not like to see him hurt. Danielle said with a concerned look in her eyes. "I saw him a few days ago, he lives right there." The ghost said and pointed out the door towards some nearby apartment buildings.

"From what you said it sounds like he already has been hurt," He did not sound glad to tell her that, quite the opposite. "The blue one or the grey one?" he asked as she gestured at the apartment block.

"With his parents, he did not say to much about it but he said this woman and her people forced him to work for them and that now he was a part of some war, it was pretty scary and he did not look well. He said that soon he would not be able to visit anymore, soon he would not be allowed to live with his mother and father anymore but would have to live in that place with eyes in the walls."

Adley felt a flash of anger at Lisa followed by upset they would use the boy's parents to get to him. They had to stop them. "Danielle, anything you can tell me about this situation and your friend, such as his name and what he told you, may help it from happening again to another. I do not know if we can help him now that he has been to that place....but perhaps we can help his parents somehow. I would also ask you not to tell your friend about us being here, at least not unless I say otherwise, if you happen to see him after we leave."

"Well Oblivion is when one of my kind die, when we are no more, become nothing, or perhaps it is worse than that we are aware but are still nothing. A Harrowing is a sort of test that happen in our minds at times of great stress or when we have been badly harmed. For most ghosts it is almost always negative, but for a Risen we have the very small chance...the the very small chance of winning of ridding ourselves of our darker halves and becoming free, it is a hope I will not readily give up on. Thank you in either case for trying whatever you find someone who can do it or not." Danielle said and smiles.

Harrowings sounded like particularly difficult Seekings, though with the added aspect of wraith-death as an outcome. He wondered if this oblivion was something like what the Nephandi sought or was entirely its own thing with a similar name. Or some part of the truth was held in the former.

"I see." He nodded when he was thanked. When Duncan had completed his working, he thought he could already see the cat appearing healthier. He turned to Ember and said, "I believe our pact has been satisfied for the moment, as trying to find out about transferring her conduit must be investigated in time. I am glad we could help your friend."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Adley:

"From what you said it sounds like he already has been hurt," He did not sound glad to tell her that, quite the opposite. "The blue one or the grey one?" he asked as she gestured at the apartment block.

"I suspected as much, but I hoped he was not, he is just a kid."
Danielle said sadly.
"It is the gray building, he live in the apartment on the seventh floor with the green curtains, if you can see that sharply."
The Risen said and pointed out her door again though she did not go outside, she clearly had quite sharp eyes.
"Apartment 7-06 I think it was, though I did not visit him often, that would lead to questions from his parents like where I live, who my parents are, why I do not eat...I usually met him outside."
The ghost girl said.
"But if you are a mage and not all mages are like the one that are forcing him to work with them, can you not take him away somewhere?"

"Danielle, anything you can tell me about this situation and your friend, such as his name and what he told you, may help it from happening again to another. I do not know if we can help him now that he has been to that place....but perhaps we can help his parents somehow. I would also ask you not to tell your friend about us being here, at least not unless I say otherwise, if you happen to see him after we leave."

"But...I do not have many friends I do not want to keep things from him."
The Risen girl protested.
"I hide among the vampires, they think I am one of them but I keep to myself for if they spend to much time with me they might realize that something is different and then my own kind might find me."
Danielle said fearfully then she sigh.
"He only said that a woman had come to him asking him to join her group, that he was born for them, he refused but a few days later she was at his door. Now my friend..his name is Raymond...ehm what was his lat name, Danbrock...yes that is it...now anyway Raymond's father he have powers, but not like Raymond they seam more like mine, like powers that do one thing or another while my friend can make up things on the fly, anyway his father tried to fight the woman of but she sent him to the hospital and then gave Raymond the choice of joining her or she would kill every member of his family."
Danielle seamed saddened over this and looked down.
"He seamed different after that, conflicted and then a few days ago he said he had been allowed to go home one final time...and then something would happen this weekend and he would never see his family again."
The ghost girl sigh and looks at you.
"Sir you have helped Berry I can not ask anything else of you, but if you could find some way to help Raymond...he...is a good kid."

You hear Embra whisper from behind you.
"No he is not...there have always been something off about that boy...I can feel it though I can not put my finger on it. However I would hate to see Danielle sad over loosing a friend, not that it is wise to get involved with mages...it is never a good idea...no offense meant off course."
The Umbrood commented.

"I see." He nodded when he was thanked. When Duncan had completed his working, he thought he could already see the cat appearing healthier. He turned to Ember and said, "I believe our pact has been satisfied for the moment, as trying to find out about transferring her conduit must be investigated in time. I am glad we could help your friend."

Embra nodded.
"You have kept your word mage."
The Umbrood said then nodded.
"And acted with more honor than many of your kind, you may call upon me again if there is need, but not for frivolous things, I am not a plaything."
The Spirit said as she watched the cat seam to get better by the minute.

Colin:

Ingmar nodded.
"Hum...I think they say Adjan went with him, I will try him. Thank you anyway."
The Verbena said and sigh.
"Oh and...I am sorry about your Cabalmember, I hear there was quite a stir here last night. Beatrice is Fallen? Now that is something I would have never expected, though when looking at her art...in either case I am not happy we where not told about the situation, but do tell her I will be dropping by when she feels better."
The Verbena said.
"I will let you get back to whatever it was that you where doing."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:21 pm

Colin shook his head, smiling thinly, "I'm afraid the rumour mill is slightly off in that regard. Beatrice herself is in no manner Fallen. What she is is the sweetest little Widderslainte in Boston, so yes, her Avatar is Fallen... but she is not. As for our not being informed in advance - I believe that was Master Nassa's doing, to avoid... complications and hostilities while they could yet keep her Avatar under control. And I will let her know when I visit her next."
He smirked a bit, "As for what I'm doing, just be glad you did not knock later tonight; that might have caught me in a less... charitable mood. I'm having dinner company tonight... Hm, I had best put up a warning, come to think of it."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:33 pm

"It is the gray building, he live in the apartment on the seventh floor with the green curtains, if you can see that sharply." The Risen said and pointed out her door again though she did not go outside, she clearly had quite sharp eyes. "Apartment 7-06 I think it was, though I did not visit him often, that would lead to questions from his parents like where I live, who my parents are, why I do not eat...I usually met him outside."

He looks where she is pointing, first looking for a splash of green. "Yes, I can see how you would wish to spare the parents fodder for strange questions."

"But if you are a mage and not all mages are like the one that are forcing him to work with them, can you not take him away somewhere?"

He frowned again. "There are many factors that I do not know about that would play into what could happen."

"But...I do not have many friends I do not want to keep things from him." The Risen girl protested. "I hide among the vampires, they think I am one of them but I keep to myself for if they spend to much time with me they might realize that something is different and then my own kind might find me."

"I understand this but it could be dangerous, for him and for you. I am not telling you to drive a wedge between you, those others have already done that. But I do not wish for anyone else to be hurt as consequence," he explained.

"He seamed different after that, conflicted and then a few days ago he said he had been allowed to go home one final time...and then something would happen this weekend and he would never see his family again."The ghost girl sigh and looks at you. "Sir you have helped Berry I can not ask anything else of you, but if you could find some way to help Raymond...he...is a good kid."
You hear Embra whisper from behind you. "No he is not...there have always been something off about that boy...I can feel it though I can not put my finger on it. However I would hate to see Danielle sad over loosing a friend, not that it is wise to get involved with mages...it is never a good idea...no offense meant off course."

Adley listened as she explained what she knew about Raymond and felt a twist of something sharp in his stomach. When Embra put in her own Words he frowned when she said something was off about him. He wondered if his avatar had already been inverted; it seemed likely given all that had happened. The arm twisting and threats...it seemed he was important to the ritual. "Danielle, I do not know if we can help him or not. However, this situation you have told me about is very bad indeed." Raymond was going to be at the ritual, something about him, perhaps...born for them. None of this was good, but it was important news. To Embra he said in Enochian, "I am not offended. Is there anything else you can tell me about the boy? It is possible that he is a danger to Danielle as well, though perhaps inadvertently or indirectly. Those mages that he has come into contact with are dangerous to -all- of us."

"You have kept your word mage." The Umbrood said then nodded. "And acted with more honor than many of your kind, you may call upon me again if there is need, but not for frivolous things, I am not a plaything."

He looked towards her and nodded, accepting her offer. "Thank you. That is very much appreciated. If I need you to deliver a message it will not be for breakfast meetings but something dire and important that I would not wish to trust to the telephone. Nor will I call upon you to start a campfire when I have a match. However, in order to call upon your assistance, I will need something of your Name. If I use Embra, will that draw your attention?" He didn't want a random spirit showing up when he was asking for her, after all.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:16 pm

Colin:

Colin shook his head, smiling thinly, "I'm afraid the rumour mill is slightly off in that regard. Beatrice herself is in no manner Fallen. What she is is the sweetest little Widderslainte in Boston, so yes, her Avatar is Fallen... but she is not.

Ingmar frown.
"Well sweet and widderslainte is not two words I would use in the same sentence, but that she might not be to affected by her Avatar though, that is possible."
The Verbena muttered.

As for our not being informed in advance - I believe that was Master Nassa's doing, to avoid... complications and hostilities while they could yet keep her Avatar under control. And I will let her know when I visit her next."

"I understand Nassa's reasons that do not mean I agree with his actions."
Ingmar said with a frown.
"But thank you, tell her I hope she will get better soon."

He smirked a bit, "As for what I'm doing, just be glad you did not knock later tonight; that might have caught me in a less... charitable mood. I'm having dinner company tonight... Hm, I had best put up a warning, come to think of it."

"I see, a lady's company then I assume, well well good luck with that, and I will leave you alone to get ready for your dinner date."
The Verbena said with a bit of a grin.
"I need to call Adjan in either case."

Adley:

He looks where she is pointing, first looking for a splash of green. "Yes, I can see how you would wish to spare the parents fodder for strange questions."

Danielle nodded at that.

He frowned again. "There are many factors that I do not know about that would play into what could happen."

"I understand that, I am just worried about him, and when I heard that you guys where also mages I just hoped that there where something you could do to help him."
Danielle said and sigh.

"I understand this but it could be dangerous, for him and for you. I am not telling you to drive a wedge between you, those others have already done that. But I do not wish for anyone else to be hurt as consequence," he explained.

"I am not easy to hurt, but thank you for your concern, but if he will risk my Shadow, I will risk his problems...the strange thing is that at times it feels like he have one a well, a Shadow I mean, and that now it is almost like he is loosing to it.

"Danielle, I do not know if we can help him or not. However, this situation you have told me about is very bad indeed."

"I feared as much."
Danielle said sadly.

"I am not offended. Is there anything else you can tell me about the boy? It is possible that he is a danger to Danielle as well, though perhaps inadvertently or indirectly. Those mages that he has come into contact with are dangerous to -all- of us."

"I know nothing of those the boy have come into contact with and I have generally avoided him, as he can see me, he feel powerful but that power have not yet blossomed, he i sweet and kind in one moment bu there is something darker inside, it is somewhat similar to what is inside Danielle, but far more powerful...and something I can not reach."
The Spirit said.
"That is all I know."

He looked towards her and nodded, accepting her offer. "Thank you. That is very much appreciated. If I need you to deliver a message it will not be for breakfast meetings but something dire and important that I would not wish to trust to the telephone. Nor will I call upon you to start a campfire when I have a match. However, in order to call upon your assistance, I will need something of your Name. If I use Embra, will that draw your attention?" He didn't want a random spirit showing up when he was asking for her, after all.

"Embra have no power to call me, it is just what Danielle have come to call me. I will give enough enough of my name that you can reach me."
The fire elemental said and spoke parts of he name in Enochian.
"Perhaps mage we can make further deals in the future."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Colin smiled, "Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you, but in Beatrice's case... let me ask you a simple question: Have you ever seen, or heard anyone say they'd personally seen Beatrice do anything that might even suggest a Fallen Avatar? I'm willing to wager you haven't. As it happens, this week we've come by information suggesting it to be possible to restore such an Avatar - a possibility which might change the nature of our conflict with the Fallen entirely. But, I won't keep you from reaching Mr. Roth Hicks. Good evening."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:38 pm

"I am not easy to hurt, but thank you for your concern, but if he will risk my Shadow, I will risk his problems...the strange thing is that at times it feels like he have one a well, a Shadow I mean, and that now it is almost like he is loosing to it.

Shadow...perhaps something like the avatar for wraiths...if he was losing to it, maybe he was a widderslainte. Now that he had been contacted...Adley was starting to get a bad feeling, a hunch and he did not know if it was true or not, but the thought persisted. "Did he say what hospital his father was at?"

"I know nothing of those the boy have come into contact with and I have generally avoided him, as he can see me, he feel powerful but that power have not yet blossomed, he i sweet and kind in one moment bu there is something darker inside, it is somewhat similar to what is inside Danielle, but far more powerful...and something I can not reach." The Spirit said. "That is all I know."

"Thank you," he said to Embra. The speculations were adding up in a direction. Though how he could see a spirit before he was awakened he was not sure. Unless the 'blossoming' was something greater than awakening or the boy had been born with the ability. To do with Sunday and the Lord. Surely...not a child? Perhaps he was reading too much into Lisa telling him he was 'born for them,' yet he could not shake the feeling in his stomach.

"Embra have no power to call me, it is just what Danielle have come to call me. I will give enough enough of my name that you can reach me." The fire elemental said and spoke parts of he name in Enochian. "Perhaps mage we can make further deals in the future."

"Very well, thank you Embra." Adley thought the Name parts to himself in order to remember them. "Yes, perhaps we shall meet again."

To Danielle, he said, "I am afraid we need to be going now." He looked over to Duncan and then asked, "If you are ready..."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Colin:

Colin smiled, "Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with you, but in Beatrice's case... let me ask you a simple question: Have you ever seen, or heard anyone say they'd personally seen Beatrice do anything that might even suggest a Fallen Avatar? I'm willing to wager you haven't.

"Well no, I have never seen anything to suggest that she is Fallen, she have always been kind to everyone...well there are those paintings of hers but other than that no."
Ingmar said.
"However I do not like to be kept from important information."

As it happens, this week we've come by information suggesting it to be possible to restore such an Avatar - a possibility which might change the nature of our conflict with the Fallen entirely.

"That seams far fetched to me, but if it is true then that would indeed be an important weapon."

But, I won't keep you from reaching Mr. Roth Hicks. Good evening."

"Yes good evening to you as well Colin, have a nice dinner."
Ingmar said before he fished his phone out of his pocket and walked of.

Adley:

"Did he say what hospital his father was at?"

"No he only said that his dad was at the hospital, he never mentioned which one."
Danielle said.
"Is that important?"

"Thank you," he said to Embra.

"I only wish there where more information I could give you...I do not want to leave Danielle in danger."
The Spirit said.

"Very well, thank you Embra." Adley thought the Name parts to himself in order to remember them. "Yes, perhaps we shall meet again."

Embra nodded then she vanished, presumably back to the workshop she was bound to until the old Judge released her.

To Danielle, he said, "I am afraid we need to be going now."

"Okey...thank you again for helping Berry both of you."
Danielle said and offered a smile.

He looked over to Duncan and then asked, "If you are ready..."

"Yes I am ready, I should probably check in on the cat after a few weeks though just to make sure that she is doing fine."
Duncan said then he gave Danielle a nod of his head.
"Good afternoon madame."
The Verbena said before he walked out of the Risen's small home.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:31 pm

"No he only said that his dad was at the hospital, he never mentioned which one." Danielle said. "Is that important?"

"Perhaps, or not. Has he ever given you anything? A present for example?"

"Yes I am ready, I should probably check in on the cat after a few weeks though just to make sure that she is doing fine." Duncan said then he gave Danielle a nod of his head. "Good afternoon madame."

"Goodbye Danielle." He went outside with the Verbena, glancing around and heading for Adjan and the car. "We need to get back home as soon as we can."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:40 pm

Colin gently closed the door, and resumed cooking with a whistle.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next