Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

+2
Adley
Anja Rebekka Schultze
6 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 14 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 pm

You got up the stairs and up to Jeffry's office, you knock on the door and soon it is opened by the old Hermetic, he gave you a slight smile.
"Ah Mr Yager, I am just finishing things up with my student here, if you would give me a few moments I will be right with you.

"Oh sure thing. Sorry if I'm interrupting something." Serge said with a respectful nod.

He pulled out his phones and began to scroll through it mindlessly as he waited for the chief to finish up with Adley.

(OOC: No problem Anja.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22 - Page 14 Empty Re: Primium, Books and Risky Endeavors IC Thread 22

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:49 pm

Nicole:

"Actually you can, this is a privately owned apartment building with a street address, most who live here have registered their apartment as their official place of residence."
Narim said as he led you up to the second floor an stopped before 219 and opened the door and handed you the key. The apartment beyond was small but had what you needed it was a kitchen and living room in one, with a small bedroom and a bathroom. The walls where white and the floor where wood but it was a bit dented here and there, blue curtains covered the windows, a old blue sofa, wood coffee table and and some blue chairs made up the living room furniture along with a book shelf, the bedroom had a bed, nightstand and wardrobe and the bathroom had a shower, a sink and a loo.
"I know the furniture is a bit old, but I am sure we can get some new ones at Ikea...will this be alright?"
The Virtual Adept asked.

Serge:

"Oh sure thing. Sorry if I'm interrupting something." Serge said with a respectful nod.

"You are not interrupting Mr Yager, we where just finishing up."
Jeffry said and he seamed a little tired.

He pulled out his phones and began to scroll through it mindlessly as he waited for the chief to finish up with Adley.

There was a message from your Mentor on your phone that read:
"I hope you arrived ok Serge have you settled in?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:55 pm

'So... what's the lease rules on this place?' Nicole replied, moving over to the kitchen area and opening cupboards at random to see what was inside.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:00 pm

"You rent the apartment, either you pay with services to the Chantry or you pay rent, the lease is three months notice, though if you break Chantry rules you might still be tossed out though I doubt that will be an issue."
Narim explained.
"I will bring you the paper work later."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:01 pm

There was a message from your Mentor on your phone that read:
"I hope you arrived ok Serge have you settled in?"

Serge looked at the message for a second and smiled. He debated whether or not he should tell her about all that had happened. He didn't want to worry her...but then again hiding something from a Master of Mind Magick wasn't the best or easiest idea.

Serge began tapping on his phone.

"I arrived ok. It's been a bit hectic but I've settled down just fine. It's neat, I've been doing some tasks for Master Morgan and helping around the chantry. It's strange....being by myself. But everyone is really nice so I think I'll be fine."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

Anja's Post:

'Hmm... how about visitors?' she said, voice muffled as she was checking if the "furnishings" extended to crockery and the like.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Serge:

You got a reply back.

"That is good to hear both that you have been welcomed and find the members over there to be nice and I am proud that you have been helping out. I know it is a bit hectic right now with everything that have been going on but it will get better once the Nephandi have been dealt with. Take care of yourself kid and stay safe."

Nicole:

"You can have visitors just make sure to let the Chief know so they can be let through the wards, if you bring sleepers into the Chantry though let everyone know beforehand though so we know not to use magick in the hallways while they are here. Clear it with the Chief if you want to bring anyone other than Traditionalists into the Chantry in fact and off course no members of other Factions or vampires."
Narim explained.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tane Karyak Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Yes, thank you, Bruce. All quiet in the western front? He asked before going in. Once inside, he got to behing Bee's head ans sat up in Seiza Hi there, gorgeous. How are you? How you feeling today? he asked, gently controlling her pulse and heat.

Tane got to Cita and placed a hand on her shoulder He looks nice. Have you slept, eat and all that humans do?
Tane Karyak
Tane Karyak

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:33 pm

"Ah yes off course forgive me mea filius I misunderstood you. Yes the good woman do seam to be trustworthy, if you would be so kind as to arrange for a note to be written for her to take with her when she leaves back to Morningstar?" Your Mentor said and nodded.

"I can do that, should I write it up for you before I go back downstairs? You could seal it," he agreed with a nod then added to the note, 'We will have to arrange her transport as well then. What ETD for her going back? I feel this should not wait too long, who knows what they have been up to in the meantime. You will arrange it with MS and ask about...letting me fill you in on some matters?'

"I will let you know mea filius, you may go." Jeffry said when it knocked on the door and the older Hermetic maneuvered past you to go and open it, you sat Serge standing outside and Jeffry asked him to wait until he had finished up with you, the Chief was a busy man it seamed.
You got up the stairs and up to Jeffry's office, you knock on the door and soon it is opened by the old Hermetic, he gave you a slight smile. "Ah Mr Yager, I am just finishing things up with my student here, if you would give me a few moments I will be right with you.
"Oh sure thing. Sorry if I'm interrupting something." Serge said with a respectful nod
"You are not interrupting Mr Yager, we where just finishing up." Jeffry said and he seamed a little tired.

Adley nodded as he was dismissed and went to exit the door. "Mr Yager," he said with a nod to him as he saw him standing there and passed him by so the other man could get into the office and he could go back downstairs.

// no need to apologize <3

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:34 pm

You got a reply back.

"That is good to hear both that you have been welcomed and find the members over there to be nice and I am proud that you have been helping out. I know it is a bit hectic right now with everything that have been going on but it will get better once the Nephandi have been dealt with. Take care of yourself kid and stay safe."

Serge wrote back,

"Don't worry I will."

Adley wrote:Adley nodded as he was dismissed and went to exit the door. "Mr Yager," he said with a nod to him as he saw him standing there and passed him by so the other man could get into the office and he could go back downstairs.

"Mr. Roth Hicks." Serge said with a respectful nod as he watched the elder mage pass by him and waited for Master Morgan to call him in.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:15 pm

Anja's Post:

'Understood.' she replied, moving through the place, checking it wasn't the kind which had annoying things like low-hanging lamps and the like. 'Who's the super for the building?'

[Nicole is attempting to work out how 'furnished' the place is, such as are there crockery and small appliances etc]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:17 am

"Let me go or my girlfriend will be unhappy and then you will really be in trouble...yeah might work."
Richard said wryly.
Colin grinned equally wryly, "More like 'let me go or my girlfriend will be unhappy, and then we will both be in immortal peril'... She has threatened me with necromancy, should I get myself killed... I am afraid to find out whether she was serious or not..."

The ghost woman nodded back then continued to talk among themselves, the crumpled paper man moved to the teenager browsing books and she suddenly seamed more relaxed, it was as if the spirit ate stress, which might be exactly what he was doing.
He smiled slyly and leaned over to Richard, speaking softly, "I rather like the spirit of the gift shop..."

"You are far to kind Mr Wainwright but I have to admit, my student are my pride and joy."
Michael said with a big smile, Richard looked a little embarrassed.
He grinned wryly, "I will be running him through his paces soon enough - my apprentice has some... issues that will need careful monitoring."

"I have never been to fond of physical activity you know but anything I get to do with you would be enjoyable love."
Freddy said and she gave you a smile then she nodded and held up a small bag.
"One musli bar, one pack of chocolate chip cookies as well as a book and computer game magazine from the gift shop, I did not know which ones he might like and I can't read the titles so I asked the lady behind the counter to find a book for a teenager and a good magazine for him in case he wanted to read but was not up to reading a whole book."
She said and she handed Kyle the bag, the young widderslainte peaked inside and eagerly looked at the magazine and the book, he seamed to perk up a bit.
"Thank you so much Ma'am."
He beamed and Freddy smiled.
"It is the least I could do Kyle, for what you did for me."
He grinned slyly at Freddy, "Oh, now? Does that mean I could even convince you to join me for my morning run, as well?"

The Tytalus nodded and frowned.
"I am not sure, I and a member of my Cabal ran into some Top Hats at the docks and really we where toast, I got off a few spells and such and he shot a few rounds at them but one of them nearly tore my hand in two, let us just say this here is what is left after another Cabalmate of me healed me, anyway two HiT-Marks and two MiB's and we where done for, and then one of the Top Hats got a phone call, ordered them all back into the car and left as if something far more important than us had suddenly showed up."
She muttered and frowned.
"What that mean though I don't know."
He frowned, "At the docks? Hm... about when was this? Might be related to, er, other current affairs... we cleared out one nest of vermin in Chicago this very morning..."

((OOC: We all need a mental health day from time to time. You take care of yourself first; the game's only better for it.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 pm

Tane:

Yes, thank you, Bruce. All quiet in the western front? He asked before going in. Once inside, he got to behing Bee's head ans sat up in Seiza Hi there, gorgeous. How are you? How you feeling today? he asked, gently controlling her pulse and heat.

Bruce shrugged.
"Other than a new girl using the lab over there I have not seen anything new, the rest of the Chantry have had issues but down where have been quiet.
The Orphan Artificer commented.

Beatrice's breathing and pulse was still weak, but it was stronger than it had been the last time you saw her.
"I...am a little better..."
She muttered weakly. Amadeus smiled a little.
"We tried the painkiller I made with the spirit Shimmer's help, that have reduced her discomfort some."
The Verbena said.

Tane got to Cita and placed a hand on her shoulder He looks nice. Have you slept, eat and all that humans do?

"I slept earlier, and I have ned had the chance to eat yet, but yes he is looking rather good. Young Tobias is recovering nicely."
Cita said and she gave a small smile.
"His Avatar is still weak but it is getting stronger."

Adley:

"I can do that, should I write it up for you before I go back downstairs? You could seal it," he agreed with a nod then added to the note,

"That would be helpful mea filius."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"If sealed by my sigil and my magick that should leave little doubt the message is from me."

'We will have to arrange her transport as well then. What ETD for her going back? I feel this should not wait too long, who knows what they have been up to in the meantime. You will arrange it with MS and ask about...letting me fill you in on some matters?'

"I will arrange for it with Morningstar an if they can not return Mrs Knox I will arrange for it on our end. I will send a message with the woman and ask for the Chief at Morningstar for permission for you to fill me in yes."
He confirmed.

Serge:

"Mr. Roth Hicks." Serge said with a respectful nod as he watched the elder mage pass by him and waited for Master Morgan to call him in.

Jeffry led his apprentice to the door of his office then he looked at Serge.
"Well then Mr Yager, please come in, what can I do for you?"

Nicole:

'Understood.' she replied, moving through the place, checking it wasn't the kind which had annoying things like low-hanging lamps and the like. 'Who's the super for the building?'

"We do not have any, the closest would be the Deacon Council."
Narim said.
"I officially own the building since Master Steelhaven do not have an sleeper identity or a social security number."
He informed you.

There where no cookery, the laps where in the roof and not hanging, there where simple furniture but nothing else.

Colin:

Colin grinned equally wryly, "More like 'let me go or my girlfriend will be unhappy, and then we will both be in immortal peril'... She has threatened me with necromancy, should I get myself killed... I am afraid to find out whether she was serious or not..."

"I would not like to find that out either, an you never know if the woman is serious or not."
Richard said and grinned.
"I guess you better stay safe then."

He smiled slyly and leaned over to Richard, speaking softly, "I rather like the spirit of the gift shop..."

Richard raised an eyebrow and looked confused.
"I am not quite sure I understand Colin? The spirit of the gift shop?"

He grinned wryly, "I will be running him through his paces soon enough - my apprentice has some... issues that will need careful monitoring."

"Well there will be no one better to care for your student's well being than Richard Mr Wainwright, I do hope your apprentice will be alright though, please let me know if there is anything I can do."
Michael said and he smiled a little.

He grinned slyly at Freddy, "Oh, now? Does that mean I could even convince you to join me for my morning run, as well?"

"If you enjoy running very slowly and not very far perhaps, or I could always follow you in my car."
Freddy said and grinned.
"A hike in the wood though, that I might be persuaded to go along with."
She added and grinned to you.

He frowned, "At the docks? Hm... about when was this? Might be related to, er, other current affairs... we cleared out one nest of vermin in Chicago this very morning..."

"It was about 10 hours ago or so Mr Wainwright...hum Chicago you say my Mentor are living there."
Theodora said.
"Do you think it is related to the Nephandi issues we have been having?"

(OOC: I am back though I might still be a bit slow. I am sorry for the short post but it is late and I am dead tired I just wanted to get something up on the game. I will explain more ooc.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow and looked confused.
"I am not quite sure I understand Colin? The spirit of the gift shop?"
Colin grinned, "Look at the people there - there's sort of a calming presence in the room. The impending father calming down and not purchasing every plushie on the shelves, the mother and child calming down and picking a toy and a snack, the teenager with the IV seeming less stressed and able to more casually pick a book..."

"Well there will be no one better to care for your student's well being than Richard Mr Wainwright, I do hope your apprentice will be alright though, please let me know if there is anything I can do."
Michael said and he smiled a little.
He nodded, "There is one thing - though your student can fill you in as well. An unwanted guest upstairs; hopefully, though, we'll deal with him later on his own home turf, so as to not endanger others."

"If you enjoy running very slowly and not very far perhaps, or I could always follow you in my car."
Freddy said and grinned.
"A hike in the wood though, that I might be persuaded to go along with."
She added and grinned to you.
He chuckled, "Following in a car would not be acceptable. Though a hike in the woods might be good; visit Jareth on his home turf, perhaps some of the... larger fauna that's supposed to be there?"

"It was about 10 hours ago or so Mr Wainwright...hum Chicago you say my Mentor are living there."
Theodora said.
"Do you think it is related to the Nephandi issues we have been having?"
He nodded thoughtfully, "I wouldn't rule it out... The situation is pretty tense at the moment, and all the players seem to be roughly aware of the stakes in this game."

((OOC: Welcome back. Rest well.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:32 am

Colin grinned, "Look at the people there - there's sort of a calming presence in the room. The impending father calming down and not purchasing every plushie on the shelves, the mother and child calming down and picking a toy and a snack, the teenager with the IV seeming less stressed and able to more casually pick a book..."

"Hum...yes well you might be right actually. I have noticed that many patients are less stressed when they have visited the gift shop before, are you saying a spirit is the cause of that calmness?"
Richard asked and he raised an eyebrow.

He nodded, "There is one thing - though your student can fill you in as well. An unwanted guest upstairs; hopefully, though, we'll deal with him later on his own home turf, so as to not endanger others."

"Very well I will speak with my student about it. What unwanted guest by the way? The Nephandus Miss Adlebloom mentioned?"
The Akashic asked.

He chuckled, "Following in a car would not be acceptable. Though a hike in the woods might be good; visit Jareth on his home turf, perhaps some of the... larger fauna that's supposed to be there?"

"Jareth is adorable and it would be fun if he came with us. I was more thinking of a campire and marshmallows though than the wildlife."
Freddy said and grinned.

He nodded thoughtfully, "I wouldn't rule it out... The situation is pretty tense at the moment, and all the players seem to be roughly aware of the stakes in this game."

"Hum...well at least then the Union seam more focused on the Nephandi than us if they where the ones they let me and my Cabalmate live to got and deal with. I am grateful they did thorugh but damn the Nephani have caused some issues."
The Tytalus grumbled.

(OOC: Thank you.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:56 am

"Hum...yes well you might be right actually. I have noticed that many patients are less stressed when they have visited the gift shop before, are you saying a spirit is the cause of that calmness?"
Richard asked and he raised an eyebrow.
Colin nodded, speaking softly, "Fellow seems to feed on stress, I guess... not a bad resident to have. There are a few lingering ghosts, as well; they know I can see them, but they seem disinclined to make anything of it. No need to bother them."

"Very well I will speak with my student about it. What unwanted guest by the way? The Nephandus Miss Adlebloom mentioned?"
The Akashic asked.
He nodded, frowning, "A fellow named Jace, one of Larson's inner circle, it seems. He's been pilfering supplies - lumbar needles, apparently - and abducting ghosts and other spirits... Polite, though fairly horrid."

"Jareth is adorable and it would be fun if he came with us. I was more thinking of a campire and marshmallows though than the wildlife."
Freddy said and grinned.
He nodded, "Fair enough... Said wildlife might yet decide to look in on us, so we ought to pack enough marshmallows for several, I suppose..."

"Hum...well at least then the Union seam more focused on the Nephandi than us if they where the ones they let me and my Cabalmate live to got and deal with. I am grateful they did thorugh but damn the Nephani have caused some issues."
The Tytalus grumbled.
He nodded, "Under the circumstances, I suppose we should be thankful - and hope the Union chaps don't decide to get in our way. Getting some help from them again would be welcome, but I don't suppose that will be too easy to pull off a second time in two days..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 am

Jeffry led his apprentice to the door of his office then he looked at Serge.
"Well then Mr Yager, please come in, what can I do for you?"

Serge stepped into the Chief's office and began rifling through his sketchbook as he explained his intentions to the old Hermetic.

"I just wanted to show you the picture of Lisa Larson that I drew after talking with Ms. Olsen. Wait it's somewhere in here.....here it is!" Serge said triumphantly as he pulled out the picture of the blonde women that he had drawn with Rosa and handed it to Master Morgan.

"After you guys left, I went to visit Miss Hannah Larson to have it confirmed. Got the idea from Mr. Terach. He suggested that the daughter would be the likeliest to know her mother's face." Serge said with a nod.

"I talked with Hannah for a while afterwards and showed her the pictures of the other high ranking Nephandi member that I had. She gave some more information about each of them and even confirmed some of the things that Cadence was saying." Serge explained as he went back into his sketchbook and searched for the other pictures of the high-ranking Nephandi.

He waited for Master Morgan to look over the picture of Lisa Larson before continuing.

(OOC: Glad your back Anja. Don't worry about slower posting. If you need to take any breaks in the future go right ahead.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:33 am

Anja's Post:

'Not really... as I don't see them taking out trash, changing lightbulbs or shovelling snow in the parking lot.' Nicole replied. 'Is there a rota for such things then?'

[Don't worry about us; not like we'll wander off or anything. An ST needs both their physical and mental energies right!]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:09 am

Colin:

Colin nodded, speaking softly, "Fellow seems to feed on stress, I guess... not a bad resident to have. There are a few lingering ghosts, as well; they know I can see them, but they seem disinclined to make anything of it. No need to bother them."

"Hum...that is a most useful spirit, perhaps I should talk with our new Cabal member Mr Karyak about him, I do have some very stressed patients and some where they illness is sue to tress perhaps the Umbrood could be talked into helping others than those that happen to wander into the gift shop. As for ghosts I do not see them but my Mentor say that they have their own society and their own world and most of them are completely disinterested in ours and just want to be left in peace."
Richard agreed.

He nodded, frowning, "A fellow named Jace, one of Larson's inner circle, it seems. He's been pilfering supplies - lumbar needles, apparently - and abducting ghosts and other spirits... Polite, though fairly horrid."

"Those are some odd supplies, pilfering medical supplies I get but lumbar needles why on earth would he need those?"
Michael said then he frowned.
"I have noticed some of our ghosts both random spirits and those who work for me as part of the staff of sort having gone missing and it have concerned me greatly, so this is this Jace's fault?"
He asked. Kyle chimed in.
"Mr Jace is Larson's second in command, I would stay away from him he can be polite and nice but he is a bad ass Sirs."
The boy muttered and he was flipping through the book Freddy had given him and trying to read the foreword in his drugged state.

He nodded, "Fair enough... Said wildlife might yet decide to look in on us, so we ought to pack enough marshmallows for several, I suppose..."

"Do deer and rabbits and such eat marshmallows? Wait ohh that kind of wildlife yes then we might have to bring enough to share."
Freddy said and she smiled as it dawned on her what you where saying.
"Yeah the two of you might want to be careful about that, said wildlife are not to fond of mages and they can be very territorial."
Theodora warned and she frowned.

He nodded, "Under the circumstances, I suppose we should be thankful - and hope the Union chaps don't decide to get in our way. Getting some help from them again would be welcome, but I don't suppose that will be too easy to pull off a second time in two days..."

"We can't officially work with the Union boys off course that would be against the Protocols, but yeah if they hapen to strike at the Nephani I will not mind I hate the Technocracy but rather then than the bloody Fallen."
The Tytalus said and shrugged.

Serge:

Serge stepped into the Chief's office and began rifling through his sketchbook as he explained his intentions to the old Hermetic.

"I just wanted to show you the picture of Lisa Larson that I drew after talking with Ms. Olsen. Wait it's somewhere in here.....here it is!" Serge said triumphantly as he pulled out the picture of the blonde women that he had drawn with Rosa and handed it to Master Morgan.

Jeffry waited patiently as you flipped through your drawings to find the right one.
"Very well that might be useful indeed Mr Yager."
He said.

"After you guys left, I went to visit Miss Hannah Larson to have it confirmed. Got the idea from Mr. Terach. He suggested that the daughter would be the likeliest to know her mother's face." Serge said with a nod.

The old Flambeau nodded at that.
"That is actually a fair idea Mr Yager, Miss Larson would know her mother's face better than anyone."

"I talked with Hannah for a while afterwards and showed her the pictures of the other high ranking Nephandi member that I had. She gave some more information about each of them and even confirmed some of the things that Cadence was saying." Serge explained as he went back into his sketchbook and searched for the other pictures of the high-ranking Nephandi.

He waited for Master Morgan to look over the picture of Lisa Larson before continuing.

"Hum...very well and did Miss Larson confirm these drawings and the extra information where that anything like names or something else that would be useful for us to know?"
The Hermetic said as he looked through the drawings you had made and nodded approvingly.

Nicole:

Narim scratched his head.
"Well the garage is in under ground so not much snow but yes some tasks like changing light bulbs in the hallways and dealing with some of those practical things do tend to lag behind having someone who was responsible for those tasks would be useful."
The Virtual Adept suggested.
"Why where you asking Miss?"

(OOC: Than you all, and Nicole and Jeremy do feel free to branch of into the the scene you planned together, we can continue the scene in Jeffry's office at the pace it takes and you can just mark of part of your reply as Later outside the Security Office or whatever you wish to use for it at start that scene there at the same time if my posting gets slow.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:50 am

"That would be helpful mea filius." Jeffry said and nodded. "If sealed by my sigil and my magick that should leave little doubt the message is from me."

"Alright," he agreed, pulling out his notebook and flipping it to a clean page. "Do you have an envelope?" he asked as he began to write as succinct a note as he could that would give the correct information.

"I will arrange for it with Morningstar an if they can not return Mrs Knox I will arrange for it on our end. I will send a message with the woman and ask for the Chief at Morningstar for permission for you to fill me in yes." He confirmed.

He nodded, finishing up the note to hand over to him to seal. "Should I leave it with you until you finalize that or...?" he asked.  Then he scratched at the side of his face a moment and added something onto the tablet. 'I suppose all of this will have to come after seeing if the lines are clear if we are transporting? Also, I have an enchanted candle that can detect if the line is being scryed upon or if someone is in the room besides the person you name. It might be enough to ask a generally worded question.' He pushed the tablet over to him. Then after his pater read it, he cleaned up the tablet again and stowed it away. "Let me know when or if I can help out on any of that sir. I'll report back with my status as soon as I can."

After leaving the office, he headed back downstairs towards the basement.

// ooc1 - Do not worry about us, we're still here and will be. I hope you feel better
ooc2 - I will write up the note contents in the next post

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:02 am

"Alright," he agreed, pulling out his notebook and flipping it to a clean page. "Do you have an envelope?" he asked as he began to write as succinct a note as he could that would give the correct information.

Jeffry nodded and he opened a drawer in his desk and handed you a white envelope made of thick, quality paper.

He nodded, finishing up the note to hand over to him to seal.

Jeffry nodded he rummaged though the desk drawer again and found a stick of wax then he stood and chanted and opened his personal pocked ream and from there got the finely crafted ring you had gotten to carry for him once, the wax begun to melt off it's own accord and the old Hermetic sealed the letter with was and with his magick.

"Should I leave it with you until you finalize that or...?" he asked.

Jeffry handed you the now sealed letter back and shook his head.
"No that should not be necessary just give it to Mrs Knox and ask her to deliver it please."

and added something onto the tablet. 'I suppose all of this will have to come after seeing if the lines are clear if we are transporting? Also, I have an enchanted candle that can detect if the line is being scryed upon or if someone is in the room besides the person you name. It might be enough to ask a generally worded question.' He pushed the tablet over to him. Then after his pater read it, he cleaned up the tablet again and stowed it away. "Let me know when or if I can help out on any of that sir. I'll report back with my status as soon as I can."

Your Mentor read the note then he handed the tablet back.
"I will contact Master Sharaya and ask about the lines but this candle might be a solution. If you drop back to the office once you have seen Master Nassa I will probably have a plan of action then."
He said.

After leaving the office, he headed back downstairs towards the basement.

You got to the basement, is it the magick section of it with the Node chamber or the practical one where Kristina is watching over the vampires you visit first.

(OOC: Thank you for that.)

(OOC 2: Ok sounds good.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:19 am

Anja's Post:

'Well, supers usually get paid with a rent-free place...' Nicole replied, continuing to wander around the room. 'What's the lab space situation here? No way I'm lugging up a lathe up here, me.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:05 am

"I see I have to admit I know little about the practice...hum you where then thinking you might be able to do this work then for a rent free apartment?"
Narim asked.
"We have two labs in the basement that we all share."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:19 am

"Hum...that is a most useful spirit, perhaps I should talk with our new Cabal member Mr Karyak about him, I do have some very stressed patients and some where they illness is sue to tress perhaps the Umbrood could be talked into helping others than those that happen to wander into the gift shop. As for ghosts I do not see them but my Mentor say that they have their own society and their own world and most of them are completely disinterested in ours and just want to be left in peace."
Richard agreed.
Colin nodded, "You might want to consider bringing Mr. Karyak in, er, after hours. He could, it seems, display some better judgment about subtlety... but yes, I think he might be a good choice to converse with the fellow."

"Those are some odd supplies, pilfering medical supplies I get but lumbar needles why on earth would he need those?"
Michael said then he frowned.
"I have noticed some of our ghosts both random spirits and those who work for me as part of the staff of sort having gone missing and it have concerned me greatly, so this is this Jace's fault?"
He asked. Kyle chimed in.
"Mr Jace is Larson's second in command, I would stay away from him he can be polite and nice but he is a bad ass Sirs."
The boy muttered and he was flipping through the book Freddy had given him and trying to read the foreword in his drugged state.
He frowned, "I believe he uses spinal fluid - his or his victims' - as some sort of material component for his work. He's ex-Union, so their methods are rather ruthless to begin with... And yes, I believe he is at fault for those spirits."

"Do deer and rabbits and such eat marshmallows? Wait ohh that kind of wildlife yes then we might have to bring enough to share."
Freddy said and she smiled as it dawned on her what you where saying.
"Yeah the two of you might want to be careful about that, said wildlife are not to fond of mages and they can be very territorial."
Theodora warned and she frowned.
He grinned to Theodora, "I believe bribing the locals with food is an ancient and time-honoured practice. I can't, of course, guarantee it would be effective in every situation, but I think it has a better chance of getting us out intact than going in clearly prepared for battle..."

"We can't officially work with the Union boys off course that would be against the Protocols, but yeah if they hapen to strike at the Nephani I will not mind I hate the Technocracy but rather then than the bloody Fallen."
The Tytalus said and shrugged.
He nodded, "There are... circumstances where cooperation is permissible, primarily involving our common foe, but no, we would not want to get too comfortable with the Union, either. More's the pity, I suppose; there are some fine individuals among them..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Anja's Post:

'Just a thought.' Nicole replied, now poking her head into the bathroom. 'Don't mind paying in green, but that means I'll spend more time at work. And having someone checking lightbulbs and roach traps also means they'll notice other things, like bastards attempting to sneak in.'

'Does this place have any communal cars or anything?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next