Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

+2
Warpmind
Adley
6 posters

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 10 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Adley Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:29 am

"Oh I do think I want to do so, and the day I let a little Hermetic brat counter my magick is the day I will surrender to your damned Traditions."The older woman hissed at you and your counterspell did seam to do rather little

Definitely not a Technocrat, by the look of the way she held the spell. And it wasn't so much that his countering didn't start off too strong, that he knew but ...brat??! He knew that they couldn't let the other one leave, not if they were Fallen which certainly seemed to be the case. Not saying anything seemed prudent since the woman took his pater more seriously than he (maybe he could use that to his advantage too) - he glanced towards the other woman in case she tried anything new out of desperation, now that attention had largely been diverted to her elder.

// such charmers!

Adley

Back to top Go down

The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24 - Page 10 Empty Re: The End of Silence, The Auto Shop and the Long Lost Progenitor IC Thread 24

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:35 am

Adley:

"Neither you nor your companion will be let go Madam, however cooperation will buy you greater comfort and understanding for you and for the girl."
Jeffry said and the older woman gave a slight laugh.
"So it is a fight you want then Traditionalist, sure a all out battle here will hurt like hell once Paradox gets into the picture, however I know what the Traditions do to our kind, we will never surrender so you really have the choice between a all out magickal fight here where quite a few sleepers will see and get in the way or letting Julieanna go and and I will give you what information you please before leaving myself, your choice."
The woman said, her younger companion backed away a little, she was just a girl in her late teens or early twenties and she looked rather scared, her eyes darting between the group of Traditionalists, then she reached into her pocket and brought out a small knife and used it to slice her thumb open, she winced as blood started dripping and she used that blood to draw patters on her other hand, clearly she was planning something.

Nicole:

Nicole felt a little jolt of rather macabre pleasure as the fireball flew far too wide to get her; this was perfect. A least from a tactical position. The enemy forced to go through the doorway to get at her single-file. Partial cover. Own, trusted weapon with military-grade rounds. Enough room to work the bolt easy. Foam padding for the stock, to absorb recoil and to fit her larger frame perfectly. And the other two surely on the way now to provide assistance. Listened to her instincts, aimed the weapon - if close enough at the head - of the nearest Fallen and opened fire.

You aimed your weapon at the tall, black clad man who entered the room and fired of your weapon, the bullets hit something around him, another kinetic shield then, and he grunted but he was unhurt.
"Well now that was surprising."
He commented dryly. Fran fired at him as well an again the bullets where stopped, then the man begun chanting in the Nephandi's horrid language. You also heard the two other Nephandi loading their weapons and the running steps of Ty and Antonio who was on their way to help you and the Euthanathos.

Serge:

"Yay! My turn. All right let's see what we got here." Serge said as he reached forwards and plucked one of the pieces of paper out of the pile and opened it to see what he would be drawing.

On the note you drew you get the word.
"Dragon."
Jane pushed the box of colored pencils and crayons over to you.
"Here you go Sir."

Colin:

He shrugged, "Then you will have already decided it's going to be alright to poke yourself with them. If you don't think that's going to be the case, well, then you won't ask me to open that drawer. It's not a tool I need frequently, so even if you spend a workday with me there, it's unlikely I will need them that day."

"I do not think I am going to ever be ok with that, I am afraid that if I am ever poked with a needle I will feel what Gabriel's victims felt...I mean that immune system booster that Mr Horton gave me did not hurt much but I was so scared and then I was back there standing by the table listening to...to those screams."
Anna said and tears begun to run down her cheeks. Case looked at Anna sadly and took her hand.

He nodded, "Some day, soon I hope, you will be able to put that behind you... not forget them; never that - but not feeling that terror whenever you remember them..."

"I...I am not so sure I can...it is all to...to..."
The girl said and she looked away sadly and shivered.

He nodded, "The best example that comes immediately to mind is the Jews' stay in Egypt. The Egyptians were excellent chroniclers, yet there's not a single instance found in their records anywhere ever mentioning a Jewish population. No word of Moses, that one would be understandable, since his name was struck from everywhere, but the Jews were supposedly there for a long time before he brought them out..."

"Yeah...but...but perhaps the Jews took the records with them when they left Sir?"
Case tried.
"Why would the bible say something that is not true?"

He nodded, "I am going out on a limb to speculate - your parents think they worked hard for their money that they inherited from their parents, and don't see why anyone else deserves access to that... I would suggest you ask them, but I don't want them to spank you for the impertinence."

"Yeah they might do that if they think I am a communist or something...but yeah I think you are right Sir, but even if one have worked hard for one's money when one have really allot why not share, it is like this if I have one candy bar I might not want to share that but if I have more candy bars than I could ever eat then why not give some of them to those who do not have any?"
Case said and she scratched her head.

He nodded and stuck out his hand, "So be it, if you need to be poked and prodded, I'll be there to hold your hand."

Case smiled a little nervously and she shook your hand firmly.
"Thank you Sir."
She said and she seamed to be relieved.

He shrugged, "Well, I suppose some of them could be, if they want to. But most of them look like perfectly ordinary humans."

"That is so cool Sir."
Case said and grinned.
"So there could be aliens walking among us right now and we would not even know it?"
She asked wide eyed.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Then your mother is the reason why men have a higher suicide rate than women, among other problems - you are better off as a girl."

"Yeah I have never really understood why men where not supposed to show emotions we all have emotions after all, but I am sure my mother do not mean to be cruel."
Case said and sigh.
"But yeah I am better off as a girl Sir."

He sighed, "You've not had luck with the medical staff, then... though I will acknowledge, doctors and nurses are often overworked, and that does tend to breed a certain callousness..."

"Some of them have talked nice but they still just do things against my will and have me held down if I protest and some places kids are held down even if one cooperates...when I become an adult I will never go to a doctor's office again."
Case said with determination.

He nodded, "Well, there are other kinds of healers, like your friend Katrina. Some pretend they can heal like she can, and those are called charlatans - many of them are preachers, in fact... but I think you can tell by the glow whether they are the real thing or not."

"Yes I can tell by the glow around them, my mother have taken me to some hands on healers and they did not have swirling colors around them...they looked dull and dark."
Case said and frowned.

He nodded, "Well, even my current placement in time is two for one... but yes."

Ange grinned a little at that.

He nodded and lowered his voice slightly, "There is a small complication; Case can see auras - I don't think she's Awakened, but she can tell Awakened and Linear Magi from the general population, possibly others, too. She gave me a crucial bit of information about Dr. Jace's preparations, which I must also warn the Chief of... but my past self is in a time bubble, I am not entirely sure I can get a text message out right away... worth a shot, though. I think it's possible she could have a future with us."

"Well let us have a look then."
Ange said and her breath evened out for a moment as she did a quick meditation, then she opened her eyes and looked closely at Case.
"The girl is not Awakened, but chances are one day she will be...it might be better for her if we can get her a teacher who can slowly guide her towards an Awakening rather than some traumatic event triggering one, her Avatar is powerful and Dynamic."
Anga said and Case looked confused and looked at you.
"What she mean Sir?"
The girl said sounding confused.
"Also did you hear Sir she called me a girl."
She said happily. Ange smiled a little and let you explain while she said.
"I will contact you and Master Morgan in the past."
She assured you.

He grinned, "Well, her... closest friend's brother might disagree, but yes, that seems to be the consensus."

Ange grinned at that as well.
"Well I am sure he will eventually calm down about it."

He nodded, "Then again, perhaps not - while temporal manipulation comes ever easier to me, I've never been particularly skilled at shifting my mental or emotional state around, except to stabilize myself... Kind of a tall hurdle for me."

"Our Paradigm would have been sort of difficult for you then, but I still think you would have done well in our Tradition Mr Wainwright."
Ange said. Case looked a bit confused.
"What are a Tradition Sir?"

He shook his head sagely, "Then you'll have to send for me, and the doctor will have to be very convincing as to why preventing a heart attack necessitates risking causing one..."

Anna nodded at that but she looked really scared. Ange put a hand on her shoulder.
"Anna listen, like Dr Lee have said there would be ways to improve your condition if you did not have this phobia, treatments and examinations that would have been recomended if I where in your stead, but so far no one have forced anything on you have they? First of all doing so would create dangerous levels of stress, and secondly it is my hope to one day be able to help you with your phobia and that will not happen if you are forced into needle procedures. The closest the doctor might suggjest and you can say no if you do not want to, is to be allowed to examine your hands and arms so that if your heart do stop it will be quicker to find a vein, but then he will not do anything unless you fall unconcious it will just be a precaution. And if you stay calm chances are you will be just fine and there will be no need for other treatments than to check you out."
The Cultist said and Anna glanced at you a little uncertain.

He grinned and snapped to attention, crisply saluting Case, "Well, then, I entrust my daughter in your care for a few minutes. If anything happens, come get me."

Case returned the salute and grinned.
"Yes Sir leave it to me."
She said proudly.

He shook his head, "I will do nothing to her that she doesn't do to anyone else. My spell will not cause her injury unless she injures another, it will not cause money to be taken from her unless she takes money away from someone else... and respectively, if she shows kindness and grace, the same will be offered to her. Like I said, do unto others what you would have others do unto you... It should not bleed over on you or your father, only her."

"I guess that is fair, but I am still worried about my mother, she is going to be mean, I can nto imagine her stopping."
Case said and she looked down looking concerned for her mother's safety.

He smiled and followed the girls back to the waiting room and, once Mrs. Taldor came in sight, casually pointed at her, and released the spell, "Ah, there's your mother, Case. As I said, Do unto others, as you would have others do unto you."

"Ah there you are Case get over here and now you will cooperate with the nurses I talked them into doing your test despite the delay and I better not hear a pip of complaint out of you young man or you will be sorry."
Case's mother shouted.
"Stupid boy this is for your own good."
She hissed. Case looked scared and she was about to walk over to her mother but Ange where quicker.
"Ah Mrs Taldor, my name is Angelica Boudavich and I am a psycaitrist at this hospital, I insist on a few words with you before any more tests are done on Case."
She said and before the larger women could protest the Cultist had pulled her to the side and you saw from the gestures that there where some arguing going on but Mrs Taldor looked rather scared as well.

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply my cat have been making allot of noise at night lately so I was tired and fell asleep on the sofa. Today I have a doctor's apointment so I will not have time to reply again until later today.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:10 am

Nicole was fully expecting the enemy to have a shield, but also knew there was only so much damage it could soak. So continued to fire rapidly, planning to empty her clip into them before hopefully they replied in kind...

[Attempting 'Deadaim']
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 am

"I do not think I am going to ever be ok with that, I am afraid that if I am ever poked with a needle I will feel what Gabriel's victims felt...I mean that immune system booster that Mr Horton gave me did not hurt much but I was so scared and then I was back there standing by the table listening to...to those screams."
Anna said and tears begun to run down her cheeks. Case looked at Anna sadly and took her hand.
Colin gave Case a small nod, "You're strong, sweetie... I'm confident you will conquer your fear, but it won't be today, or tomorrow... It's going to take time and work, but I have faith in you."

"I...I am not so sure I can...it is all to...to..."
The girl said and she looked away sadly and shivered.
He nodded, "It is all too fresh. Breathe easy, sweetie. It won't be today."

"Yeah...but...but perhaps the Jews took the records with them when they left Sir?"
Case tried.
"Why would the bible say something that is not true?"
He arched an eyebrow, "Why would the Jews take with them some twelve hundred tons of stone walls? The Egyptians chronicled a lot of important things on pillars and walls, not just on paper... As for why the Bible would say something that is not true - well, that is in the realm of politics. What better way to unify a wandering, confused desert tribe than to convince them they had bested one of the greatest major powers of the time by divine providence? And then there are cases where God's will were used as an explanation to people who did not understand more complex explanations, such as why eating shellfish is a bad idea when you've been wandering around in a desert and haven't seen the sea for several years... That prohibition was a wise decision, since food poisoning in a nomadic community is a killer, and the consequences of bad shrimp certainly feels like divine wrath..."

"Yeah they might do that if they think I am a communist or something...but yeah I think you are right Sir, but even if one have worked hard for one's money when one have really allot why not share, it is like this if I have one candy bar I might not want to share that but if I have more candy bars than I could ever eat then why not give some of them to those who do not have any?"
Case said and she scratched her head.
He smiled, "You have surpassed your parents in wisdom and kindness... Hold on to that, dear."

"That is so cool Sir."
Case said and grinned.
"So there could be aliens walking among us right now and we would not even know it?"
She asked wide eyed.
He smiled wryly, "That's not exactly what I meant - it's rather that some people have decided they don't want to look like ordinary humans. And some people change over time, to the point where they don't quite look human anymore. Like... ah, let me show you..."
He fished out his phone and found the selfie he'd taken with Dalisse, "Like this lady here - she looks different, but she is really sweet and kind."

"Yeah I have never really understood why men where not supposed to show emotions we all have emotions after all, but I am sure my mother do not mean to be cruel."
Case said and sigh.
"But yeah I am better off as a girl Sir."
He nodded, "I agree, I don't think your mother is deliberately cruel in that respect - I think she is merely ignorant and unwilling to learn otherwise... That sort of attitude tends to fester for generations, not just suddenly pop up in a new generation without any precedent."

"Yes I can tell by the glow around them, my mother have taken me to some hands on healers and they did not have swirling colors around them...they looked dull and dark."
Case said and frowned.
He nodded, "Your mother might put her faith in those, but you would do wisely to not do so. Discretion is the better part of valour, though, and unless you see a glow with dark flecks like Anna or Dr. Jace, they should at least be unlikely to deliberately inflict more harm..."

"Well let us have a look then."
Ange said and her breath evened out for a moment as she did a quick meditation, then she opened her eyes and looked closely at Case.
"The girl is not Awakened, but chances are one day she will be...it might be better for her if we can get her a teacher who can slowly guide her towards an Awakening rather than some traumatic event triggering one, her Avatar is powerful and Dynamic."
Anga said and Case looked confused and looked at you.
"What she mean Sir?"
The girl said sounding confused.
"Also did you hear Sir she called me a girl."
She said happily. Ange smiled a little and let you explain while she said.
"I will contact you and Master Morgan in the past."
She assured you.
He smiled to Case, "I heard... Awakening is what we call it when someone wakes up to magical power - like Anna did as a toddler, and as I did in an explosion. Some times, it is gradual, other times, it is sudden and unexpected, but it is always powerful."
He nodded to Ange, "Thank you; right now, I'm in a time bubble on board a Nephandi battlecruiser, conversing with a most pleasant and sympathetic Handler; getting a signal in the near Umbra is tricky enough..."

Ange grinned at that as well.
"Well I am sure he will eventually calm down about it."
He grinned, "Well, he had better. His reluctance won't change anything, after all."

"Our Paradigm would have been sort of difficult for you then, but I still think you would have done well in our Tradition Mr Wainwright."
Ange said. Case looked a bit confused.
"What are a Tradition Sir?"
He smiled, "A Tradition is a group of Mages who are trained in the same methods and philosophies, with practices going back centuries. One Tradition is very much the stereotypical fantasy wizard - Gandalf the Grey, even the ones in Harry Potter, with their wands and staves and fancy words. Another is more the stereotypical witch, with plants and blood and messy living stuff. Another, well... there are stranger things out there than you might expect."

Anna nodded at that but she looked really scared. Ange put a hand on her shoulder.
"Anna listen, like Dr Lee have said there would be ways to improve your condition if you did not have this phobia, treatments and examinations that would have been recomended if I where in your stead, but so far no one have forced anything on you have they? First of all doing so would create dangerous levels of stress, and secondly it is my hope to one day be able to help you with your phobia and that will not happen if you are forced into needle procedures. The closest the doctor might suggjest and you can say no if you do not want to, is to be allowed to examine your hands and arms so that if your heart do stop it will be quicker to find a vein, but then he will not do anything unless you fall unconcious it will just be a precaution. And if you stay calm chances are you will be just fine and there will be no need for other treatments than to check you out."
The Cultist said and Anna glanced at you a little uncertain.
He nodded sagely, "Like I said, no needles unless absolutely necessary. Case will help you make sure there are no needles in sight."

"I guess that is fair, but I am still worried about my mother, she is going to be mean, I can nto imagine her stopping."
Case said and she looked down looking concerned for her mother's safety.
He smiled wryly, "She will be mean, and people will be mean to her in return, to the same extent. She does not strike me as the sort of person who would hit others herself; she'll simply yell and throw a lawyer at them... and that's going to be the way Fate reacts to her, as well. People with more power will yell at her and send their lawyers her way. You might be able to suggest she try to treat people a little more kindly, to see if that changes things..."

"Ah there you are Case get over here and now you will cooperate with the nurses I talked them into doing your test despite the delay and I better not hear a pip of complaint out of you young man or you will be sorry."
Case's mother shouted.
"Stupid boy this is for your own good."
She hissed. Case looked scared and she was about to walk over to her mother but Ange where quicker.
"Ah Mrs Taldor, my name is Angelica Boudavich and I am a psycaitrist at this hospital, I insist on a few words with you before any more tests are done on Case."
She said and before the larger women could protest the Cultist had pulled her to the side and you saw from the gestures that there where some arguing going on but Mrs Taldor looked rather scared as well.
He reached down and patted Case lightly on the shoulder, "And so it begins... Your life just might have taken its first turn for the better."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:05 pm

Nicole:

The tall dark haired man sent a new ball of flame in your direction, you managed somehow to dodge it, but it was by the skin of your teeth, the fireball hit the floor where you had been a moment before, several stone shards from the floor hit your leg but at least you did not take the brunt of the fireball, the Nephandus swore as you got into position to fire at him again, this time as well his kinetic shield stopped the bullet.

The black woman behind the dark haired man fired her gun past her companion and the bullet just bearly graced Fran's arm, the death maga gried out and returned fire but she missed. The third Nephandus was fiddeling with something but as of yet he was not joining the frey.

(OOC I rolled initiative Nicole go first, then the dark haired Nephandus, then the black Nephanda, then Fran and then the other Nephandus, Antonio and Ty go last and they will come into the first in the next round.)

(OOC 2: Nicole take one Lethal after varioous rolls from the done splinters from the floor, she do manage to dodge the fireball though.)

(OOC 3: Warp I will reply to your post later when I have the time to sit down and write up a reply.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:15 pm

Nicole swore under her breath, working the next round into the chamber with the bolt. New plan; fire-and-move. Buy time for the other two to join the fray, not get fried and hopefully dent up that shield of his.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:44 pm

Nicole:

Ty and Antonio came running into the room. The Nephandus with the fireballs tossed another of his little creations in your direction then he hissed in pain, reality did not like his kind, the pain of the Paradox messed up his aim and the ball flew far away from you, meaning you did not have to duck to get out of the way so you could aim and soot again fairly easy but moving around would make you a harder target.

Fran aimed her gun at the black Nephanda and pulled the trigger but the woman was to well hidden behind the dark haired man's kinetic shield. From behind the two Nephandi there came a humming sound as if the third guy had some sort of device. Antonio started writing in his note book at some speed while Ty got behind cover ready to take aim at one of the Fallen as soon as he had the chance.

Colin:

Colin gave Case a small nod, "You're strong, sweetie... I'm confident you will conquer your fear, but it won't be today, or tomorrow... It's going to take time and work, but I have faith in you."

Anna sigh and looked down at her hands.
"I am not so sure Mentor...it...is all to terrible...but I will continue to cooperate with the therapy, and work on the embroidery set with the plastic needle that you gave me, but that is all I can promise you."
You had indeed bought her a child's embroidery kit, a snail on a green leaf, sewn with a large plastic needle made of bright yellow material, in the beginning Anna had used glows while working on the kit and could only do a few stitches at the time before she ha to run and wash her hands, but now she could sit with the set for some time and handled the yellow plastic needle with her bare hands."

He nodded, "It is all too fresh. Breathe easy, sweetie. It won't be today."

"It...is all to fresh..."
Anna said sadly she wiped the tears from her face and gave you nervous look then she nodded.
"No it will not be today."

He arched an eyebrow, "Why would the Jews take with them some twelve hundred tons of stone walls? The Egyptians chronicled a lot of important things on pillars and walls, not just on paper...

"No that would probably be rather impractical Sir."
The little girl said and smiled.

As for why the Bible would say something that is not true - well, that is in the realm of politics. What better way to unify a wandering, confused desert tribe than to convince them they had bested one of the greatest major powers of the time by divine providence? And then there are cases where God's will were used as an explanation to people who did not understand more complex explanations, such as why eating shellfish is a bad idea when you've been wandering around in a desert and haven't seen the sea for several years... That prohibition was a wise decision, since food poisoning in a nomadic community is a killer, and the consequences of bad shrimp certainly feels like divine wrath..."

"That makes sense Sir I guess there is allot of politics in religion."
Case said then her eyes widened.
"Wait...there is a problem with shellfish, but I love shrimp, ok I feel a little bad about eating them all I mean I am sure they have feelings to but they taste so good, and my mother loves lobster with ore butter than you can shake a stick at."
She exclaimed sounding confused.

He smiled, "You have surpassed your parents in wisdom and kindness... Hold on to that, dear."

"I...I don't think so Sir I just ehm...but well..."
Case said and blushed not used to compliments then she looked down.
"Thank you Sir."

He smiled wryly, "That's not exactly what I meant - it's rather that some people have decided they don't want to look like ordinary humans. And some people change over time, to the point where they don't quite look human anymore. Like... ah, let me show you..."
He fished out his phone and found the selfie he'd taken with Dalisse, "Like this lady here - she looks different, but she is really sweet and kind."

"She is pretty is she really real Sir?"
Case said and looked at the picture of Dalisse.
"She looks like a mermaid or those things that fly space ships in Dune."
She exclaimed.

He nodded, "I agree, I don't think your mother is deliberately cruel in that respect - I think she is merely ignorant and unwilling to learn otherwise... That sort of attitude tends to fester for generations, not just suddenly pop up in a new generation without any precedent."

"Yeah...I mean my father he do not really...show emotion I do not think I have ever heard him say he love me or my mother, he is quick to jump to our defense if we need it and he buy me presents so many expensive things and sometimes he will sit down and play board games with me, I like that the best, I like that more than the things, but I would like to hear him say it you know, and he can do that even if he is a man."
Case said and smiled.

He nodded, "Your mother might put her faith in those, but you would do wisely to not do so. Discretion is the better part of valour, though, and unless you see a glow with dark flecks like Anna or Dr. Jace, they should at least be unlikely to deliberately inflict more harm..."

Case nodded at your advice.
"I will remember that Sir."

He smiled to Case, "I heard... Awakening is what we call it when someone wakes up to magical power - like Anna did as a toddler, and as I did in an explosion. Some times, it is gradual, other times, it is sudden and unexpected, but it is always powerful."

Case was still beaming about being called a girl.
"That is so cool Sir I would like to Awaken to I would like to do magick, then I could help people."
She said and smiled.

He nodded to Ange, "Thank you; right now, I'm in a time bubble on board a Nephandi battlecruiser, conversing with a most pleasant and sympathetic Handler; getting a signal in the near Umbra is tricky enough..."

"Getting a signal out into the Near Umbra is not a problem...hum a Battler Cruiser Handler, I always suspected they had to have some sort of human link...I will ask my student about your phone number in fact I am doing so as we speak in the past."
The Cultist said and nodded again.

He grinned, "Well, he had better. His reluctance won't change anything, after all."

"I am sure he will, Dr Lee is a good man, I would let him treat Serge if anything ever, god forbid, happened to the boy, but he is protective of his sister give it time Colin."
The Cultist said and she smiled a little.

He smiled, "A Tradition is a group of Mages who are trained in the same methods and philosophies, with practices going back centuries. One Tradition is very much the stereotypical fantasy wizard - Gandalf the Grey, even the ones in Harry Potter, with their wands and staves and fancy words. Another is more the stereotypical witch, with plants and blood and messy living stuff. Another, well... there are stranger things out there than you might expect."

"That is really cool Sir."
Case said and beamed.
"What Tradition are you and Anna and Dr Boudavich? She have the rainbow lights around her as well."
She asked.

He nodded sagely, "Like I said, no needles unless absolutely necessary. Case will help you make sure there are no needles in sight."

"Thank you Case."
Anna said and glanced at the other little girl. Ange smiled.
"It says in your journal that needle procedures are counter indicated, and it is marked with red in the journal meaning it is the first thing that pop up when a doctor check your journal."
She said and Anna looked confused and she glanced up at you.
"What do counter indicated means Mentor?"
Anna asked looking at you a bit confused.

He smiled wryly, "She will be mean, and people will be mean to her in return, to the same extent. She does not strike me as the sort of person who would hit others herself; she'll simply yell and throw a lawyer at them... and that's going to be the way Fate reacts to her, as well. People with more power will yell at her and send their lawyers her way. You might be able to suggest she try to treat people a little more kindly, to see if that changes things..."

"I am not sure I will dare to do that Sir."
Case said then she sigh.
"But yeah my mother scream and threat hen and toss lawyers and people, she do order doctors to do all sorts of tests on me though..."
She said sadly.

He reached down and patted Case lightly on the shoulder, "And so it begins... Your life just might have taken its first turn for the better."

Case smiled a little at that.
"I hope you are right Sir."
She said as Ange and the angry woman came over to you and the girls and Ange smiled.
"Your mother have agreed to drop the tests Case, and for you to come to see me on Monday would you like that?"
Case smiled and nodded and her mother looked like she had swallowed a particularly large cactus and was just about ready to press it back out again.
"How nice...ehm...ehm...I see a coffee...I will go to the cafeteria Case, you come there when you are done...helping your friend here."
She grumbled then turned on her designer heels and stomped off.
"Yes mother."
Case said then she hugged Ange.
"Thank you Ma'am-"
She said and the Cultist just smiled.
"No problem little one, my pleasure, now let us get Anna looked at and then I and Mr Wainwright can have a bit of a talk."
She said and Case nodded.

(OOC: Well that was a good doctor's visit first of all I weigh 22 pounds less that I thought I did which is good, I got him to send me to get what I needed checked and he found out what have been wrong with my arm since that botched blood taking at the hospital apparently I have been having a rathe big infection in the vein which is now on the way down, and that can explain a few things and it is clearing itself out so no need to do anything about it so yeah all good.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:04 pm

Anja's Post:

A grunt of satisfaction on seeing the side-effect of the fireball; serves the bastard right for pulling off weird magical stuff. Continued to move and fire; same target as before, hoping that the other three would concentrate on the same target, to bring him down quicker.

[See, good doctors visits do happen!]

Last edited by Nicole Bouchard on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:05 pm

On the note you drew you get the word.
"Dragon."
Jane pushed the box of colored pencils and crayons over to you.
"Here you go Sir."

"All right let's do this." Serge said as he took a green, red, and an orange crayon and began to draw.

He drew a scaly head with beady eyes and very sharp teeth. He drew a torrent of flames spraying out of it's mouth. He had a feeling the girls would be able to get the message quickly.

(OOC: Glad you had a good doctor's visit Anja!)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Nicole:

A grunt of satisfaction on seeing the side-effect of the fireball; serves the bastard right for pulling off weird magical stuff. Continued to move and fire; same target as before, hoping that the other three would concentrate on the same target, to bring him down quicker.

You hit the Nephandus with another round, or rather his his kinetic shield, he tried to cast another fireball at you but the flame fizzled in his hand the pain from the Paradox disrupting his concentration. The Nephanda behind him took aim at Fran again and this time she hit the Euthanathos in the shoulder, Fran yelped but that she sat right back up after being thrown to the floor, her left arm now hanging limp at her side, where not a good sign, with bullet wounds you wanted pain, pain indicated that there where no serious nerve damage, numbness though...you did not want that. Ty rushed in and grabbed Fran and got her back to her feet and in behind the counter to have at least a little cover. Antonio moved over to you and spoke in a low tone of voice that you could barely hear in all the sounds of battle.
"If I can disrupt his shield for just one moment can you take him down?"
All the while he was speaking the Hermetic was also writing in his book.

As you stood there suddenly there came this horrible sound from the device the third Nephandus was holding and then you felt your weapon becoming warm, very warm, Fran cried out and dropped her gun to the floor and you saw Ty wince in pain as he tried to hold onto his own weapon, whatever that device was, it was meant to disarm the let of you.

Serge:

"All right let's do this." Serge said as he took a green, red, and an orange crayon and began to draw.

He drew a scaly head with beady eyes and very sharp teeth. He drew a torrent of flames spraying out of it's mouth. He had a feeling the girls would be able to get the message quickly.

"It is a Western Dragon!"
Yu Die said.
"Yeah, yeah it is a dragon look how cute he is."
Jane agreed happily.
"I like dragons."
Cava said and Liv nodded.

(OOC: Yeah this was a surprisingly good visit. What they now think is wrong with me will be confirmed at the specialist, no needles needed she will use ultrasound which I can hear and it do not sound good but that is fine. And i will be getting help to loose about 20 pounds. I have no desire to get thing I am happy to just be fat but with what they think is wrong with me loosing 10 to 20 pounds can apparently cause considerable improvement and that I can do, so yes I felt I was taken seriously and that I got good help.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:37 pm

"It is a Western Dragon!"
Yu Die said.
"Yeah, yeah it is a dragon look how cute he is."
Jane agreed happily.
"I like dragons."
Cava said and Liv nodded.

"And you are RIGHT!" Serge said mimicking he energy of a game show host using the crayon as a microphone.

"Looks like it's Yu Die next. Come take a pick from the paper pile!" he said offering the box of crayons to the young Akashic girl and gesturing to the pile of paper.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Yu Die smiled a little and she took the box of crayons and then took a piece of paper from the pile, she read it and then she started drawing a simple drawing of a woman, wearing a plain yellow dress and balancing a tray of food on one hand and having a coffee mug in the other.
"Well then let me see if any of you get this one then."
She said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 pm

Yu Die smiled a little and she took the box of crayons and then took a piece of paper from the pile, she read it and then she started drawing a simple drawing of a woman, wearing a plain yellow dress and balancing a tray of food on one hand and having a coffee mug in the other.
"Well then let me see if any of you get this one then."
She said.

Serge looked at the drawing for a bit, running the picture through his mental archives. He had to remember that each of the paper's within the pile was given by a person in the room. Since three of the girls were children it wasn't too unlikely that a Disney Princess would be chosen and their was one Disney Princess that sprang to mind who wore a yellow dress and balanced multiple things in both hands.

"Is it Tiana from the Princess and the Frog? While she was a waitress?" Serge asked cautiously, when his turn came.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:04 pm

"That is is."
Yu Die said and she handed you her note.
"It seams it is your turn again Sir."
She said and smiled.
"I added that one to the pile."
Cava said.
"And she is a waitress in her own restaurant at the end to and a princess."
The young girl commented.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:13 pm

"That is is."
Yu Die said and she handed you her note.
"It seams it is your turn again Sir."
She said and smiled.
"I added that one to the pile."
Cava said.
"And she is a waitress in her own restaurant at the end to and a princess."
The young girl commented.

"Oh wow I got it right?" Serge said triumphantly, not expecting to be correct.

"You know I saw that movie in a completely different light after I awakened. Dr. Facillier's 'friends on the other side' are just evil spirits. Actually you tend to see most magick in movies in a different light after you awaken." Serge said as he walked up and picked another paper out of the pile.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:25 pm

"Oh wow I got it right?" Serge said triumphantly, not expecting to be correct.

"So you are Sir."
Yu Die said and smiled.

"You know I saw that movie in a completely different light after I awakened. Dr. Facillier's 'friends on the other side' are just evil spirits. Actually you tend to see most magick in movies in a different light after you awaken."

"Well in the movie to it is made pretty clear that Dr Facillier's friends on the other side are evil spirits, they are never presented as anything else."
The young Akashic said and raised and eyebrow.
"But yes knowing that such things are possible make magick in movies take on a new perspective, but often fantasy have a surprising amount of things right."
She said.

The new paper you drew from the pile said Mr Wainwright.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:51 pm

The new paper you drew from the pile said Mr Wainwright.

"Oh well isn't this going to be fun." Serge mused as he began to draw.

He began to draw a rough sketch of the elder mages face, remembering his facial features and brownish hair from the most recent time that he saw him. He finished off the face with a overly detailed monocle over one eye.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:23 pm

"Well now that look like Mr Wainwright and I am impressed Cousin scars are not easy to draw right and especially not on a quick sketch."
Rosa said.
"I do not think I have met this Mr Wainwright."
Yu Die said and Cava nodded and pouted.
"Yeah no fair Sir...not all of us know who he is."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:20 pm

"Well now that look like Mr Wainwright and I am impressed Cousin scars are not easy to draw right and especially not on a quick sketch."
Rosa said.
"I do not think I have met this Mr Wainwright."
Yu Die said and Cava nodded and pouted.
"Yeah no fair Sir...not all of us know who he is."

"Well somebody put his name in the pile. That person clearly didn't listen when I said to put simple things in the pile. " Serge said nonchalantly in way that made it seem like he wasn't to blame before quickly changing the subject.

"So I guess it's Rosa's turn now." Serge said handing the crayons over to her.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:13 pm

"Well somebody put his name in the pile. That person clearly didn't listen when I said to put simple things in the pile. " Serge said nonchalantly in way that made it seem like he wasn't to blame before quickly changing the subject.

"Well I do think I know who put Mr Wainwright's name in the pile."
Rosa said clearly not approving of you cheating in a game with children and then not owning up to it but not wanting to call you out on it before the girls so she settled own just scowling disapprovingly at you.

"So I guess it's Rosa's turn now." Serge said handing the crayons over to her.

"So it would seam."
Rosa said and she took the crayons and begun to draw a window and a metal glove or at least one done in gray crayons in the windowsill.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:03 pm

Anna sigh and looked down at her hands.
"I am not so sure Mentor...it...is all to terrible...but I will continue to cooperate with the therapy, and work on the embroidery set with the plastic needle that you gave me, but that is all I can promise you."
You had indeed bought her a child's embroidery kit, a snail on a green leaf, sewn with a large plastic needle made of bright yellow material, in the beginning Anna had used glows while working on the kit and could only do a few stitches at the time before she ha to run and wash her hands, but now she could sit with the set for some time and handled the yellow plastic needle with her bare hands."
"It...is all to fresh..."
Anna said sadly she wiped the tears from her face and gave you nervous look then she nodded.
"No it will not be today."
Colin smiled warmly, "It's probably going to take years, sweetie... but you are making far swifter progress than I'd feared, perhaps even quicker than I'd expected."

"That makes sense Sir I guess there is allot of politics in religion."
Case said then her eyes widened.
"Wait...there is a problem with shellfish, but I love shrimp, ok I feel a little bad about eating them all I mean I am sure they have feelings to but they taste so good, and my mother loves lobster with ore butter than you can shake a stick at."
She exclaimed sounding confused.
He nodded, "It's in Leviticus, not entirely sure which exact passage, along with prohibitions against pork and any meat not butchered in the right way...and prohibitions against mixing fabrics and a lot of other things that are largely ignored, except for the three or so passages that might be warning against homosexuality..."

"She is pretty is she really real Sir?"
Case said and looked at the picture of Dalisse.
"She looks like a mermaid or those things that fly space ships in Dune."
She exclaimed.
He arched an eyebrow, "You are already familiar with Dune? I am impressed... But yes, she is very much like a Guild Navigator, and she is quite real. It would have been difficult for me to take a picture of us together if she weren't, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah...I mean my father he do not really...show emotion I do not think I have ever heard him say he love me or my mother, he is quick to jump to our defense if we need it and he buy me presents so many expensive things and sometimes he will sit down and play board games with me, I like that the best, I like that more than the things, but I would like to hear him say it you know, and he can do that even if he is a man."
Case said and smiled.
He nodded sagely, "Perhaps a part of him doesn't quite know how to say it... perhaps a part of him is afraid of what his wife will say if he does so... Hard to say for certain..."

Case was still beaming about being called a girl.
"That is so cool Sir I would like to Awaken to I would like to do magick, then I could help people."
She said and smiled.
He smiled, "I think you might make a wonderful Mage someday."

"Getting a signal out into the Near Umbra is not a problem...hum a Battler Cruiser Handler, I always suspected they had to have some sort of human link...I will ask my student about your phone number in fact I am doing so as we speak in the past."
The Cultist said and nodded again.
He nodded, "I will be happy to share my knowledge of the Handler-polyp interface... but not here and now."

"I am sure he will, Dr Lee is a good man, I would let him treat Serge if anything ever, god forbid, happened to the boy, but he is protective of his sister give it time Colin."
The Cultist said and she smiled a little.
He grinned, "I know, and I am patient, but I can still conspire to grind away at his apprehension."

"That is really cool Sir."
Case said and beamed.
"What Tradition are you and Anna and Dr Boudavich? She have the rainbow lights around her as well."
She asked.
He hesitated for a few moments, glancing at Ange, "Er, well, that's a bit... Dr. Boudavich is a member of the Cult of Ecstasy - the Tradition which uses altered states of mind and emotion to power their magic. They are the Tradition whose specialty is manipulation of time. I, and by extension Anna, are what is called Orphans. We don't have a grand old Tradition to show us the way, and have to rely on figuring out what works on our own. While we have rather less research resources compared to actual Tradition members, we tend to get very good at milking what we have to the last drop. And, perhaps, we are better innovators than the more tried and true Traditions. Though for Anna and myself, we do have some familiarity with the approaches of the Order of Hermes, who are the ones who inspired most fictional wizards."

"Thank you Case."
Anna said and glanced at the other little girl. Ange smiled.
"It says in your journal that needle procedures are counter indicated, and it is marked with red in the journal meaning it is the first thing that pop up when a doctor check your journal."
She said and Anna looked confused and she glanced up at you.
"What do counter indicated means Mentor?"
Anna asked looking at you a bit confused.
He chuckled softly, "It means that needles will only make bad worse, and in this case will force me to do some very bad things to the career of whatever doctor tries to poke you with one."

"I am not sure I will dare to do that Sir."
Case said then she sigh.
"But yeah my mother scream and threat hen and toss lawyers and people, she do order doctors to do all sorts of tests on me though..."
She said sadly.
He nodded, "And for a while, every time she lashes out at someone, someone will lash out at her."

Case smiled a little at that.
"I hope you are right Sir."
She said as Ange and the angry woman came over to you and the girls and Ange smiled.
"Your mother have agreed to drop the tests Case, and for you to come to see me on Monday would you like that?"
Case smiled and nodded and her mother looked like she had swallowed a particularly large cactus and was just about ready to press it back out again.
"How nice...ehm...ehm...I see a coffee...I will go to the cafeteria Case, you come there when you are done...helping your friend here."
She grumbled then turned on her designer heels and stomped off.
"Yes mother."
Case said then she hugged Ange.
"Thank you Ma'am-"
She said and the Cultist just smiled.
"No problem little one, my pleasure, now let us get Anna looked at and then I and Mr Wainwright can have a bit of a talk."
She said and Case nodded.
His expression shifted into neutral as Mrs. Taldor stalked off, "And might I add, Mrs. Taldor, that your daughter is an intelligent and pleasant young lady, quite the credit to your family?"
He nodded to Ange, "Right, let's get down to business quickly... Dr. Jace's gas might be about to pose a problem back when our people strike at him, and if he's got his antidote, that's going to make it harsher... Morgan needs to know right away back then. I trust you have his number already?"
He scratched absentmindedly at his face, "Hum, that's odd... it feels almost as though someone is drawing on my face..."

((OOC: Hey, good news, then? Glad your doctor's appointment went well.))

((OOC: Schnookums and me watched Jumanji today. It was fun. Watching Jack Black play a high school girl playing Jack Black was surprisingly more hilarious than I would have expected. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:15 am

"Well I do think I know who put Mr Wainwright's name in the pile."
Rosa said clearly not approving of you cheating in a game with children and then not owning up to it but not wanting to call you out on it before the girls so she settled own just scowling disapprovingly at you.

Serge just chuckled nervously and avoided Rosa's glare, now feeling extremely guilty.

"So it would seam."
Rosa said and she took the crayons and begun to draw a window and a metal glove or at least one done in gray crayons in the windowsill.

Serge remained silent to give the girls a chance to answer. He noticed that Liv or Jane hadn't answered once and wanted to give all the girls a chance to win.

...Their was also the small fact that he had no clue what Rosa was drawing.

(OOC: "Hum, that's odd... it feels almost as though someone is drawing on my face..."/ I love that line Warp Razz)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:43 am

Colin:

Colin smiled warmly, "It's probably going to take years, sweetie... but you are making far swifter progress than I'd feared, perhaps even quicker than I'd expected."

"Really you think I am making progress Mentor?"
Anna asked and she smiled.

He nodded, "It's in Leviticus, not entirely sure which exact passage, along with prohibitions against pork and any meat not butchered in the right way...and prohibitions against mixing fabrics and a lot of other things that are largely ignored, except for the three or so passages that might be warning against homosexuality..."

"So the Bible says one should not eat shellfish? But why is that ignored then but gay people are hated?"
Case said her eyes growing wider by the second.

He arched an eyebrow, "You are already familiar with Dune? I am impressed... But yes, she is very much like a Guild Navigator, and she is quite real. It would have been difficult for me to take a picture of us together if she weren't, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah I read allot Sir and the Dune books where allot of fun."
Case said as she looked at the picture on your phone.
"Well there are things like phothoshop you know but I believe you Sir. What is she like this woman?"

He nodded sagely, "Perhaps a part of him doesn't quite know how to say it... perhaps a part of him is afraid of what his wife will say if he does so... Hard to say for certain..."

"Yeah I do not know who my mother would react to that either, but I wish my father would say it anyway."
Case said and nodded.

He smiled, "I think you might make a wonderful Mage someday."

Case grinned happily at that.
"Do you really think so Sir?"

He nodded, "I will be happy to share my knowledge of the Handler-polyp interface... but not here and now."

"I would be delighted Mr Wainwright but yes right now there are other matters to attend to."
Ange said and nodded.

He grinned, "I know, and I am patient, but I can still conspire to grind away at his apprehension."

"Yes indeed so you can Colin and I do believe that given time Dr Lee will see that Anna have no desire to harm Yu Die."
The Cultist said and nodded. Anna glanced at you.
"I would never hurt her, I would never hurt Yu Die."

He hesitated for a few moments, glancing at Ange, "Er, well, that's a bit... Dr. Boudavich is a member of the Cult of Ecstasy - the Tradition which uses altered states of mind and emotion to power their magic. They are the Tradition whose specialty is manipulation of time. I, and by extension Anna, are what is called Orphans. We don't have a grand old Tradition to show us the way, and have to rely on figuring out what works on our own. While we have rather less research resources compared to actual Tradition members, we tend to get very good at milking what we have to the last drop. And, perhaps, we are better innovators than the more tried and true Traditions. Though for Anna and myself, we do have some familiarity with the approaches of the Order of Hermes, who are the ones who inspired most fictional wizards."

"I do not think my mother would like something called ecstasy. But this is really interesting it is like orders in fantasy books and you and Anna are like the lone mages in those books that have not joined an order yet, that is really cool."
Case said her eyes big and full of wonder.

He chuckled softly, "It means that needles will only make bad worse, and in this case will force me to do some very bad things to the career of whatever doctor tries to poke you with one."

Ange smiled and nodded.
"In medicine we say that a treatment or examination is indicated, if someone can not relieve themselves then a laxative is indicated for example. When something is marked as counter indicated in a medical journal it means that even if a condition indicate a particular treatment, it is counter indicated in that patient. I for example is allergic to ibuprofen so it say it my journal all painkillers based on this are counter indicated."
Ange explained and Anna nodded a bit relieved.
"O...ok. So then I am safe?"
She asked and the Cultist patted her on the shoulder.
"Perfectly child."

He nodded, "And for a while, every time she lashes out at someone, someone will lash out at her."

"That is sort of fair Sir...perhaps that will teach my mother a lesson."
Case said and she smiled a little.

His expression shifted into neutral as Mrs. Taldor stalked off, "And might I add, Mrs. Taldor, that your daughter is an intelligent and pleasant young lady, quite the credit to your family?"

The large woman fumed.
"This...this...head doctor are holding an axe over my head to make me agree to this, but I will never agree that a person with a penis is a girl, that is not God's plan."
She said loud enough that the entire waiting room heard here, an elderly woman who sat knitting while she waited to be sent home glanced up and a boy of around three with a broken arm announced to his mother.
"That lady said penis mama that is like a pee pee!"
The young mother looked rather embarrassed then she quickly tried to direct her son's attention to the tablet she was holding.

He nodded to Ange, "Right, let's get down to business quickly... Dr. Jace's gas might be about to pose a problem back when our people strike at him, and if he's got his antidote, that's going to make it harsher... Morgan needs to know right away back then. I trust you have his number already?"
He scratched absentmindedly at his face, "Hum, that's odd... it feels almost as though someone is drawing on my face..."

Ange nodded.
"Let us speak somewhere private. I assume it is for the information I was given by your future self that you are here. We can go back to the store room we where in that is right across from the examination room the heart specialist is in so Anna can see you through the doors while she is being treated and we will talk. Ad yes I know Master Morgan's number."
The Cultist said and she quickly made her way back to the store room. Anna took your hand a bit nervous to see the doctor but she did some along.

Serge:

Serge just chuckled nervously and avoided Rosa's glare, now feeling extremely guilty.

Rosa kept looking at you sternly for a while then she said.
"Well then let us get back to the game."

Serge remained silent to give the girls a chance to answer. He noticed that Liv or Jane hadn't answered once and wanted to give all the girls a chance to win.

...Their was also the small fact that he had no clue what Rosa was drawing.

"It is the Gauntlet Miss Olsen, the curtain between our world and the spirit world."
Jane said and Rosa smiled.
"You are right Jane, you are quite claver."
The young Cultist said and Jane grinned.
"It is my turn then?"
The girl asked.

(OOC: Good news indeed.)
(OOC 2: It is good you enjoyed the movie I am looking forward to seeing it.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:45 am

"Really you think I am making progress Mentor?"
Anna asked and she smiled.
Colin grinned, "Ask yourself that next time you pick up the embroidery kit."

"So the Bible says one should not eat shellfish? But why is that ignored then but gay people are hated?"
Case said her eyes growing wider by the second.
He shrugged, "Perhaps because it is a lot harder to blame disasters on food than on people who are different?"

"Yeah I read allot Sir and the Dune books where allot of fun."
Case said as she looked at the picture on your phone.
"Well there are things like phothoshop you know but I believe you Sir. What is she like this woman?"
He smiled sadly, "Sweet, graceful, intelligent, and very lonely... She is a voracious reader, and her bookshelves are impressive."

"Yeah I do not know who my mother would react to that either, but I wish my father would say it anyway."
Case said and nodded.
He pondered, "Have you tried cornering him in private and telling him first?"

Case grinned happily at that.
"Do you really think so Sir?"
He nodded, "I really think so."

"Yes indeed so you can Colin and I do believe that given time Dr Lee will see that Anna have no desire to harm Yu Die."
The Cultist said and nodded. Anna glanced at you.
"I would never hurt her, I would never hurt Yu Die."
He smiled, "I know, sweetie. It's Dr. Lee who is still unconvinced."

"I do not think my mother would like something called ecstasy. But this is really interesting it is like orders in fantasy books and you and Anna are like the lone mages in those books that have not joined an order yet, that is really cool."
Case said her eyes big and full of wonder.
He shrugged, "It's actually a religious term originally, I believe - a state of mind in which one receives holy visions and the like. It does not have to involve less... socially appropriate things."

"That is sort of fair Sir...perhaps that will teach my mother a lesson."
Case said and she smiled a little.
He nodded, "We can at least hope it proves educational."

The large woman fumed.
"This...this...head doctor are holding an axe over my head to make me agree to this, but I will never agree that a person with a penis is a girl, that is not God's plan."
She said loud enough that the entire waiting room heard here, an elderly woman who sat knitting while she waited to be sent home glanced up and a boy of around three with a broken arm announced to his mother.
"That lady said penis mama that is like a pee pee!"
The young mother looked rather embarrassed then she quickly tried to direct her son's attention to the tablet she was holding.
He frowned and commented in a quiet voice, "Funny thing, that, I can recall no Bible passage ever mentioning that issue..."

Ange nodded.
"Let us speak somewhere private. I assume it is for the information I was given by your future self that you are here. We can go back to the store room we where in that is right across from the examination room the heart specialist is in so Anna can see you through the doors while she is being treated and we will talk. Ad yes I know Master Morgan's number."
The Cultist said and she quickly made her way back to the store room. Anna took your hand a bit nervous to see the doctor but she did some along.
He nodded, then glanced at Case, "That seems likely, yes... Well, perhaps also to save Case. It seems those two might become close friends in the future..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 am

Anja's Post:

Feeling the warmth coming from her rifle, Nicole's eye licked to Fran dropping her weapon. A little smile as Antonio whispered. 'Give it a try, I will.' she said, crouching down behind the counter for a moment, swapping back to her pistol. Once Antonio is ready, she'll rise from the cover and rapid-fire several rounds at the target.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next