Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

5 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 26 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:46 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"Well moving faster would actually require you to develop some other kinds of magick and yeah it is best not to mess with others as most will not appreciate it and will either mess with you back which you might not like, or not want to be around you, staying polite is a better idea for making friends."
Ange said and smiled.

"To quicksilver, he's moving fast, but to everyone else it looks like he's basically teleportating. They might see motion blur or something but for all intents and purposes he's moving from one point to another without them being able to see him move in the space in between. That's something I can mimic the appearance of." Serge said with a smile.

Anja wrote:"I think that for me a regular non VR game might be easier to get into a trance to but yes that is what I was thinking, he could write a game and I could go into a trance while playing...but yes the program you talk about is also an option, making it something anyone could use though would mean making it into a talisman, unless we where working on a mundane level so that is harder."
Your Mentor said and she sipped her tea.

"Really? Cause I think a VR game is perfect trance-inducing material." Serge said looking skeptical. "Have you ever played a VR game before? You should try it. Getting completely immersed in another world helps your mind focus."

Anja wrote:"It takes several hours to make a pie so they are baked ealy in the morning and I fill them when I come in and then just warm them when a customer want a slice."
Theresa said.
"And an omelet is a fast dish to make, if it cook to long it gets dry."
She said and smiled she did nto look at your drawing yet as you clearly did not want to show her yet.

Serge gave the waitress a thumb's up and said, "An excellent system! Perfect for those busy lunch rushes."

When she left to attend to the other customer's Serge went back to drawing with one hand and eating spoonful's of ice cream and pie with the other. "I guess I'll ask Master Morgan the next time I see him. Anyways we've been talking about me for a while. Let's flip it over to you. Is there any projects you have planned for when your better? Both Magickal or Mundane?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33 - Page 26 Empty Re: Blood Money, Sick Cyborgs and Hidden Plans IC Thread 33

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:12 pm

[Cafe]

"To quicksilver, he's moving fast, but to everyone else it looks like he's basically teleportating. They might see motion blur or something but for all intents and purposes he's moving from one point to another without them being able to see him move in the space in between. That's something I can mimic the appearance of." Serge said with a smile.

"While it might be seen as a matter of perspective there is a difference in how it works with someone moving very fast and teleporting and how you would defend yourself against someone doing so, hum...there is a book series you might like kid, the last few books have a skilled teleporter in it taking out far more powerful mages by teleporting around, the series gets a bit morbid though since it have something so disturbingly similar to a certain ritual we will not discuss while eating that I wonder if the author was Awakened, but other than that the series is fun, I will bring a few of the books over the next time I come visit, I do seam to remember you liking fantasy kid."
Your Mentor said then she frowned.
"But do not read book two and six before bed."

"Really? Cause I think a VR game is perfect trance-inducing material." Serge said looking skeptical. "Have you ever played a VR game before? You should try it. Getting completely immersed in another world helps your mind focus."

"I have played a VR game out of curiosity, while I am open to the idea that one made by a Adept which might be more realistic might be more conductive to trance to me, while the games themselves where fun for entertainment, they involve heavy equipment which hurt my head, and to much blinking light and sound, this is not how I get into a trance."
Ange said and shook her head.

Serge gave the waitress a thumb's up and said, "An excellent system! Perfect for those busy lunch rushes."

"It works fairly well yes, and it seams my customers agree."
Theresa said and she smiled.

When she left to attend to the other customer's Serge went back to drawing with one hand and eating spoonful's of ice cream and pie with the other. "I guess I'll ask Master Morgan the next time I see him. Anyways we've been talking about me for a while. Let's flip it over to you. Is there any projects you have planned for when your better? Both Magickal or Mundane?"

"Hum...well I have been hired by an Adept of our Tradition to teach her Mastery of Mind, that will give a tidy income. I am also trying to better my ability to work with matter of various kinds, my assistant at work is having a baby, it is this huge surprise to her for she is forty five, but I have discretely made sure the baby will be born healthy, she and her husband is over the moon for they really wanted another kid but that means she says she will retire early to be a stay at home mom once the baby is born so I need to interview for a new assistant."
Ange said as she finished her omelet.
"So I have a few things going on."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:33 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]

"This is true." Helena said and she leaned back in her seat. "I hope I have his patience one day and that I can live my life and do my work in a way that will make him proud." She added then she smiled slightly again. "And no I am not alone, I know that."

"I'm starting to see why having an apprentice can be an advantage," he said. "Even if it's also a ton more responsibility."

"Not a bother at all Sir, I will get one right away."
The waiter said and he headed towards the back room to get a box. Helena just nodded she was used to there being problems making it necessary to leave early.
"Is something wrong brother?"
Helena asked.

"Thanks," he said, to the waiter and then to Helena, "Yeah, probably. I'm not sure what yet exactly. Can you box it up when we get the box? I'm beginning to think we might need to move fast." He frowned to himself. Things were not adding up - again.

You got a reply from Rosario. "Please let me know if you see my friend, I am trying her phone but she is not replying."

'My line is not secure but I will need to know what they look like and their name and anything else that might help to locate her.'

Then he texted over to Narim, Jeffry and Colin: 'A member of a certain place in Chicago that I visited recently has suddenly decided to take a flight here with no explanation, worrying their roommate as they were acting odd and not answering their phone. They are probably lucky enough to land soon, if you know what I mean.' Sometimes, he wondered what it would be like to be in the older days when it would not be so odd to summon a fire imp to run the message, but instead, in a room of sleepers he would have to use his cell phone and hope.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:52 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]

"I'm starting to see why having an apprentice can be an advantage," he said. "Even if it's also a ton more responsibility."

"Oh it is definitively allot of responsibility but it is also most rewarding, also an apprentice is the best to work with, hardly anyone will be able to understand and work with your personal Paradigm as well as the person you taught magick."
Helena said and she looked at Stephen in the rear view window and she gave a fond smile.
"I feel that I finally have a son."
She said and her student smiled a little.

"Thanks," he said, to the waiter and then to Helena, "Yeah, probably. I'm not sure what yet exactly. Can you box it up when we get the box? I'm beginning to think we might need to move fast." He frowned to himself. Things were not adding up - again.

"Yes certainly."
Helena said and was the young waiter returned with the pizza box she put the food in the box.
"It is good we chose something that are easily to bring with us."

'My line is not secure but I will need to know what they look like and their name and anything else that might help to locate her.'

You got a reply back which said.
"She is dark Italian, she is taken for being Arabic all the time, she have a large, eagle beak nose, stern lips, large brown almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, she is tall and thin with shoulder length, curly dark brown hair with dyed light brown stripes usually worn in a French twist, she was wearing a black skirt, pink blouse and black jacket last I saw her. Her name is Irene Francesca Giovanni, she is from some really posh old mob family or something so she will probably be traveling first class."

Then he texted over to Narim, Jeffry and Colin: 'A member of a certain place in Chicago that I visited recently has suddenly decided to take a flight here with no explanation, worrying their roommate as they were acting odd and not answering their phone. They are probably lucky enough to land soon, if you know what I mean.' Sometimes, he wondered what it would be like to be in the older days when it would not be so odd to summon a fire imp to run the message, but instead, in a room of sleepers he would have to use his cell phone and hope.

Narim sent a message back.
"If I get their phone number I can track their phone but that is an invasion of privacy and should not be done unless you think there is trouble."
You got a reply from your Mentor as well.
"To: ARH
Have you picked up our family, can you ask our friend with the computers to check if the flight this person is on is on time at least then we will know that, but this worry me, once you have eaten you should probably return so we can discuss what we should do and also contact that Chantry to coordinate with them.
Be Well
JM."

(OOC: We are getting guests in a few minutes so I might be slow for the rest of the day.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:54 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]

"Oh it is definitively allot of responsibility but it is also most rewarding, also an apprentice is the best to work with, hardly anyone will be able to understand and work with your personal Paradigm as well as the person you taught magick."
Helena said and she looked at Stephen in the rear view window and she gave a fond smile.
"I feel that I finally have a son."
She said and her student smiled a little.

"Pretty much the only way I expect to have one. In the future."

Yes certainly."
Helena said and was the young waiter returned with the pizza box she put the food in the box.
"It is good we chose something that are easily to bring with us."

He nodded.

"She is dark Italian, she is taken for being Arabic all the time, she have a large, eagle beak nose, stern lips, large brown almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones, she is tall and thin with shoulder length, curly dark brown hair with dyed light brown stripes usually worn in a French twist, she was wearing a black skirt, pink blouse and black jacket last I saw her. Her name is Irene Francesca Giovanni, she is from some really posh old mob family or something so she will probably be traveling first class."
Narim sent a message back.
"If I get their phone number I can track their phone but that is an invasion of privacy and should not be done unless you think there is trouble."
Have you picked up our family, can you ask our friend with the computers to check if the flight this person is on is on time at least then we will know that, but this worry me, once you have eaten you should probably return so we can discuss what we should do and also contact that Chantry to coordinate with them.
Be Well
JM."

He raised an eyebrow and added to the multimessage to Colin, Narim and Jeffry: 'Yes, I got them. I have that computer person on the message. I was also told their name is M. Giovanni and will probably be in First Class and have a description but I do not want to give her whole name over the phone. I am near the airport now, fyi.'

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:16 pm

[Westchapel]

Anja's Post:

Nicole took in the posters for a moment or two; while she was more an Anti-Flag girl than Lacuna Coil, there was enough overlap for her to recognise about half the bands.

'No thanks... no time. I need to learn quickly about vampires. Or in particular, vampires who do necromancy stuff.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:49 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]

"Pretty much the only way I expect to have one. In the future."

"Yes I do not expect to have a mundane child, it would not be right even if I found someone to have that child with, to bring a child into this war."
Helena said and frowned.

He raised an eyebrow and added to the multimessage to Colin, Narim and Jeffry: 'Yes, I got them. I have that computer person on the message. I was also told their name is M. Giovanni and will probably be in First Class and have a description but I do not want to give her whole name over the phone. I am near the airport now, fyi.'

You got a reply from Narim.
"I will run a search on the name to see if I find anything, if you are near a airport can you check on her plane then to see it's status for then we know that at least?"
You got a reply from your pater which said.
Very well right now until we know more I am not sure there is that much we can do, but you can ask our Adept friend what he can find out about the woman's phone the way I understand it the damned machines can tell allot about where a person is, and perhaps also why she is not responding.
Be Safe.
JM."

[Westchapel]

"Hum...necromancy eh...that is not very common, there is some rumors that this Italian family of vampires do that, some of my contacts complain about them at times, but I am afraid I do not know to much about them, my contacts might know more but they are sleeping at this time of day."
Krystal said.
"Why where you wondering?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:53 pm

((OOC: Well, I think I'm mostly caught up on sleep, at least... but I kind of wish I'd had the opportunity to see more of Saturday. Oh, well...))

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I know...I know it is just that..."
Beatrice sigh and she sat up a little and looked at you with pain in her eyes.
"It is wrong what happened, I can not accept it...what happened it is wrong, I hate it and it is just wrong!"
She said her voice shaking.
"It is just wrong!"
Colin nodded sagely, "It is wrong... but we can't undo what happened. What we can do is try to make sure the Traditions do better in the future - to make sure the better alternative is found. We must accept that it happened, but never that it is an accepted practice."

[Interrogation]
Anja wrote:"Yeah the guy is frightfully strong he threw Nicole off him when she had him on the ground, it took three of us to hold him down."
Ty said and frowned.
"Hum...the anti magick serum should probably work, his powers do come from Massassa blood which is a form of Tass so it should block it, after all it do block linear magi and they do not work with an Avatar in the same way."
Liam commented.
Colin frowned, then nodded, "Right, that should probably suffice, yes. Just... try not to keep him on it for more than three days."

Anja wrote:"Hum...well do try not to be cuel to animals...a vampire's thrall, their bond is coplicated but can be broken, and it is easier than getting the foul blood out of their system, I can perform such a task, if you think there is much more you can get out of this man, also remember that even if I destroy that bond the prisoner might be to out of it or to mentally conditioned to give much more information even if he is no longer supernaturally bond."
Master Nassa replied.
Colin smiled wryly, "No, I have no desire to injure myself or animals, especially needlessly. And I doubt there is much we can extricate from the man, except possibly his Master's home address, if we can redirect his loyalty instead of severing it... but he seems so low on the literal food chain, I rather doubt it."

Nicole wrote:Once done, she rings Colin...
He frowned and checked the phone, "One moment, Sir... Ah..."
He dismissed Nicole's call and returned to Amadeus, "Sorry, Miss Bouchard tried to call me, I'll call her back."

Anja wrote:"I am afraid that I know nothing of cybernetics and how they work so I would not be able to say. Now as for a vampire mafia I have not heard about that either I wish I could be of more help. What I can do is try to break the bond between the prisoner and his master, but for cybernetics I know little."
He nodded, "I did not think you would know much about cybernetics - but I think you might be able to spot a severed life connection. Or one that's been tampered with. You did say you would go to have a look at Evelyn, after all..."

S7trif3 wrote:Then he texted over to Narim, Jeffry and Colin: 'A member of a certain place in Chicago that I visited recently has suddenly decided to take a flight here with no explanation, worrying their roommate as they were acting odd and not answering their phone. They are probably lucky enough to land soon, if you know what I mean.' Sometimes, he wondered what it would be like to be in the older days when it would not be so odd to summon a fire imp to run the message, but instead, in a room of sleepers he would have to use his cell phone and hope.
Anja wrote:Narim sent a message back.
Be Well
JM."
S7trif3 wrote:He raised an eyebrow and added to the multimessage to Colin, Narim and Jeffry: 'Yes, I got them. I have that computer person on the message. I was also told their name is M. Giovanni and will probably be in First Class and have a description but I do not want to give her whole name over the phone. I am near the airport now, fyi.'
Anja wrote:You got a reply from Narim.
"I will run a search on the name to see if I find anything, if you are near a airport can you check on her plane then to see it's status for then we know that at least?"
You got a reply from your pater which said.
Very well right now until we know more I am not sure there is that much we can do, but you can ask our Adept friend what he can find out about the woman's phone the way I understand it the damned machines can tell allot about where a person is, and perhaps also why she is not responding.
Be Safe.
JM."
He was about to call Nicole's number when the chain of messages ticked in, and almost did a double-take when reading the last message from Adley. He turned on his heel, stepping back inside to Fio, "Fio, wasn't it? One last question... Tell me, how many Giovannis do you know of in Boston?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:42 pm

[Westchapel]

Colin's Post:

Nicole scowled at her phone. 'You Limey fucker!'

Anja's Post:

'That's them, I'm sure of it.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile. 'Oh, need context. People with implants of various types - from pacemakers to technomancy mods - have been attacked with poison serum which kills. Captured one of these bastards, we did; it turns out he's one of those vampire slaves. Adept digging has come up with the words "necromancy" and "the Mob". Need to know more, so we know where to drop the bombs and what to put in 'em.' ending with a grin mainly containing malice.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:27 am

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"While it might be seen as a matter of perspective there is a difference in how it works with someone moving very fast and teleporting and how you would defend yourself against someone doing so, hum...there is a book series you might like kid, the last few books have a skilled teleporter in it taking out far more powerful mages by teleporting around, the series gets a bit morbid though since it have something so disturbingly similar to a certain ritual we will not discuss while eating that I wonder if the author was Awakened, but other than that the series is fun, I will bring a few of the books over the next time I come visit, I do seam to remember you liking fantasy kid."
Your Mentor said then she frowned.
"But do not read book two and six before bed."

"Well I gotta work with what I have." Serge said with a shrug. "And that book series sounds interesting. I've been meaning to read grittier stuff latley. Bet he teleport things inside the bodies of his enemies right? That's always something that gets mentioned on internet forums when teleporters get brought up. Anyways the book series sounds fun. What's it called?"

Anja wrote:"I have played a VR game out of curiosity, while I am open to the idea that one made by a Adept which might be more realistic might be more conductive to trance to me, while the games themselves where fun for entertainment, they involve heavy equipment which hurt my head, and to much blinking light and sound, this is not how I get into a trance."
Ange said and shook her head.

"Guess I'm just used to it. TV's, computers, and flashing lights were one of my favorite things to look at growing up." Serge said with a grin.

Anja wrote:"Hum...well I have been hired by an Adept of our Tradition to teach her Mastery of Mind, that will give a tidy income. I am also trying to better my ability to work with matter of various kinds, my assistant at work is having a baby, it is this huge surprise to her for she is forty five, but I have discretely made sure the baby will be born healthy, she and her husband is over the moon for they really wanted another kid but that means she says she will retire early to be a stay at home mom once the baby is born so I need to interview for a new assistant."
Ange said as she finished her omelet.
"So I have a few things going on."

"Looks like you've been busy. Transmutation is something I've wanted to do as well. Dunno where it is on the wishlist though. In between spirit and time magick maybe." Serge said placing his spoon to the side so he could hold his paper down as he began shading certain parts of the drawing.

"And your assistant having a baby! Sweet! Shame that she'll have to leave though. Let's see...I've already told you about my dragon ceiling, learning two new spheres of magick, and illustration for Master Nassa's book. I'm also trying to develop some new rotes based on what I've learned. Well...I say develop as if I have an official process. I mostly try to imagine cool stuff and figure out how I can do them in real life." he said with smile.

"I just need to figure out a good way to test them. Was probably gonna do it in Horizon in those fancy gyms. Serge absentmindedly before an idea struck him. "Hey, you wanna play a game? I'll give you the names of the rotes I'm working on and you can try and guess what they do."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 am

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin nodded sagely, "It is wrong... but we can't undo what happened. What we can do is try to make sure the Traditions do better in the future - to make sure the better alternative is found. We must accept that it happened, but never that it is an accepted practice."

"They touched my Avatar, touched it without my permission, they hurt it!"
Beatrice muttered softly and she looked down.
"It is all wrong, that ritual should never be used, it is not right at all."

[Interrogation]

Colin frowned, then nodded, "Right, that should probably suffice, yes. Just... try not to keep him on it for more than three days."

"I doubt it will matter much for his health how long he is kept on that serum."
Liam said darkly.

Colin smiled wryly, "No, I have no desire to injure myself or animals, especially needlessly. And I doubt there is much we can extricate from the man, except possibly his Master's home address, if we can redirect his loyalty instead of severing it... but he seems so low on the literal food chain, I rather doubt it."

"Well I can sever his blood bond however the problem is that even if I do it will take time to unlearn his loyalty, after all the blood is just part of it, he will not boom be willing to give up his master, it will take time. Redirecting his loyalty will take some serious meddling with his mind, it can be done but then it is easier to just rip his mind open and just read out where is there. I can come out to Westchapel once I have dropped by the hospital to see if something can be done for the little girl."
Amadeus said.

He frowned and checked the phone, "One moment, Sir... Ah..."
He dismissed Nicole's call and returned to Amadeus, "Sorry, Miss Bouchard tried to call me, I'll call her back."

"Very well Mr Wainwright."
The old Verbena said.

He nodded, "I did not think you would know much about cybernetics - but I think you might be able to spot a severed life connection. Or one that's been tampered with. You did say you would go to have a look at Evelyn, after all..."

"Ah yes that I can do, I will check on the girl and see what I see."
Amadeus agreed.

He was about to call Nicole's number when the chain of messages ticked in, and almost did a double-take when reading the last message from Adley. He turned on his heel, stepping back inside to Fio, "Fio, wasn't it? One last question... Tell me, how many Giovannis do you know of in Boston?"

Fio looked at you.
"Yes that is my name, and my Master would not like it if I replied to your question."
He said and shook his head.

[Westchapel]

'That's them, I'm sure of it.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile. 'Oh, need context. People with implants of various types - from pacemakers to technomancy mods - have been attacked with poison serum which kills. Captured one of these bastards, we did; it turns out he's one of those vampire slaves. Adept digging has come up with the words "necromancy" and "the Mob". Need to know more, so we know where to drop the bombs and what to put in 'em.' ending with a grin mainly containing malice.

"Well shit..."
Krystal said and frowned.
"My grandmother have a pacemaker, that shit just is not right and you think these vampire necromancers are the ones responsible?"
She asked then she pulled out her phone.
"I have a friend who trust me...sort of. I will try to wake him up and see if he will talk with you."
She said and she dialed a number and it rang and rang and rang, then she dial the number again and let it ring, this was repeated five time before someone replied and Krystal said.
"Hi August are you awake...yeah it is me Krystal...stay with me now I have some question for you...yes I know what the time is, yes I have to talk with you now...no no do not fall asleep now..."
Whoever she was talking to was not easy to keep awake.

[Cafe]

"Well I gotta work with what I have." Serge said with a shrug. "And that book series sounds interesting. I've been meaning to read grittier stuff latley. Bet he teleport things inside the bodies of his enemies right? That's always something that gets mentioned on internet forums when teleporters get brought up. Anyways the book series sounds fun. What's it called?"

"It is not so gritty really...unless you are a mage and some things are just to close to reality to be comfortable. No he do not teleport into people but he do things like opening a portal right as someone cast a big fireball and open the other end right behind them so they blast themselves, send them right up into the sky and other...interesting uses. Teleporting into someone would be quite damaging for both you and your targets."
Ange said.
"The book series is called Wheel of Time, it is basically epic fantasy about the forces of good against the forces of darkness, stoic warriors, beautiful sorceresses and saving the world, I do think you would like it."

"Guess I'm just used to it. TV's, computers, and flashing lights were one of my favorite things to look at growing up." Serge said with a grin.

"For me I like to go into trance from music, rythem, and meditating as well as drugs when I need to."
Your Mentor said and nodded.

"Looks like you've been busy. Transmutation is something I've wanted to do as well. Dunno where it is on the wishlist though. In between spirit and time magick maybe." Serge said placing his spoon to the side so he could hold his paper down as he began shading certain parts of the drawing.

"Yes it is an interesting form of magick and I can see that it can be useful for me."
Ange said and nodded.
"So what are you currently working on other than teleporting?"

"And your assistant having a baby! Sweet! Shame that she'll have to leave though. Let's see...I've already told you about my dragon ceiling, learning two new spheres of magick, and illustration for Master Nassa's book. I'm also trying to develop some new rotes based on what I've learned. Well...I say develop as if I have an official process. I mostly try to imagine cool stuff and figure out how I can do them in real life." he said with smile.

"Ah yes you are working with two Spheres that is quite good I am impressed. And yes my assistent is having a baby, you are invited to the baby shower next month by th way, we are having a get together in the hospital cafeteria to celebrate her and the baby."
Ange said and she smiled.
"New rotes eh, want to tell me about them?"

"I just need to figure out a good way to test them. Was probably gonna do it in Horizon in those fancy gyms. Serge absentmindedly before an idea struck him. "Hey, you wanna play a game? I'll give you the names of the rotes I'm working on and you can try and guess what they do."

"That is a good idea to test things out when you are on Horizon, that remind me."
She said and she reached into her pocket and gave you a green, embroidered pouch filled with something metal.
"Here a little spending money when you are on Horizon, spend a bit of it to get some treats for Master Morgan's apprentice to cheer him up and the rest you can use on yourself."
Ange said then she smiled.
"Ah a game, sure kid I will play."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:24 am

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"They touched my Avatar, touched it without my permission, they hurt it!"
Beatrice muttered softly and she looked down.
"It is all wrong, that ritual should never be used, it is not right at all."
Colin nodded, "No, it should not be used... ever again."

[Interrogation]
Anja wrote:"I doubt it will matter much for his health how long he is kept on that serum."
Liam said darkly.
He shrugged, "True, but the stuff is expensive and the Primium could be troublesome if introduced to the ecosystem..."

Anja wrote:"Well I can sever his blood bond however the problem is that even if I do it will take time to unlearn his loyalty, after all the blood is just part of it, he will not boom be willing to give up his master, it will take time. Redirecting his loyalty will take some serious meddling with his mind, it can be done but then it is easier to just rip his mind open and just read out where is there. I can come out to Westchapel once I have dropped by the hospital to see if something can be done for the little girl."
Amadeus said.
He nodded, "I'll confer with the higher-ups here, then, as Westchapel is taking the lead role in the investigation; we'll want to consult the senior Scientist about how to proceed, then."

Anja wrote:Fio looked at you.
"Yes that is my name, and my Master would not like it if I replied to your question."
He said and shook his head.
He frowned, then nodded, "Well, that's an... interesting turn of events, then. Thank you."

He quickly typed a response into the phone conversation with Adley, Narim and Morgan, 'Just ran the name by the captive here. The Giovanni family does appear to be the vampire necromancer mafia family. They are, then, apparently the ones hired to dirty work in the cybernetics case. Be VERY careful approaching the woman; likely, there'll be more Renfields coming to meet her at the airport.'

Then he called Nicole back, finally.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:56 am

[Colin's Apartment]

"I still feel...wrong you know, having twice had people touch and harm my Avatar, like I will never get clean."
Beatrice said and she looked down sadly.
"My Mentor says I should perhaps start seeing Serge's Mentor for help."
She muttered and glanced over at the Cultist.

[Interrogation]

He shrugged, "True, but the stuff is expensive and the Primium could be troublesome if introduced to the ecosystem..."

Liam nodded and sigh.
"That is true. Anyway I will go and get some."
The Hermetic said as he left the Akashic and the Verbena to guard the prisoner.

He nodded, "I'll confer with the higher-ups here, then, as Westchapel is taking the lead role in the investigation; we'll want to consult the senior Scientist about how to proceed, then."

"Very well I will wait to hear what Westchapel have to say about it. Hum senior Scientist that would be Dr Hadermann, he is a good man, rather rough around the edges but a good man non the less."
Amadeus replied.

He frowned, then nodded, "Well, that's an... interesting turn of events, then. Thank you."

The ghoul gave you a confused look.
"What?"

He quickly typed a response into the phone conversation with Adley, Narim and Morgan, 'Just ran the name by the captive here. The Giovanni family does appear to be the vampire necromancer mafia family. They are, then, apparently the ones hired to dirty work in the cybernetics case. Be VERY careful approaching the woman; likely, there'll be more Renfields coming to meet her at the airport.'

You got a reply from Jeffry.
"To mea filius and Mr Wainwright.
My apprentice says this will send a letter to two recipiants at once, do this work? Anyway it seams we need to have a talk with Miss Giovanni, but politely she is a Traditionalist as we do not have any proof of wrong doing. I agree with the warning though be careful in case she or anyone sent to meet her cause problems.
Be Well
JM."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:14 am

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I still feel...wrong you know, having twice had people touch and harm my Avatar, like I will never get clean."
Beatrice said and she looked down sadly.
"My Mentor says I should perhaps start seeing Serge's Mentor for help."
She muttered and glanced over at the Cultist.
Colin nodded, "I would agree, she's the best at helping people with various problems like that. Awakened people in particular, to be specific - since she's not going to constitute breaking the Law of Shade. She's been a blessing for Anna already."

[Interrogation]
Anja wrote:"Very well I will wait to hear what Westchapel have to say about it. Hum senior Scientist that would be Dr Hadermann, he is a good man, rather rough around the edges but a good man non the less."
Amadeus replied.
He smiled wryly, "Best go through Miss Bouchard, though, to keep the chain of command formal."

Anja wrote:The ghoul gave you a confused look.
"What?"
He smiled thinly, "I just needed a hunch confirmed."

Anja wrote:You got a reply from Jeffry.
"To mea filius and Mr Wainwright.
My apprentice says this will send a letter to two recipiants at once, do this work? Anyway it seams we need to have a talk with Miss Giovanni, but politely she is a Traditionalist as we do not have any proof of wrong doing. I agree with the warning though be careful in case she or anyone sent to meet her cause problems.
Be Well
JM."
He smiled wryly and replied, 'Three recipients; NS is in exchange, too. May be about done with interrogation here - want me to proceed to help with welcome committee?'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:35 am

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin nodded, "I would agree, she's the best at helping people with various problems like that. Awakened people in particular, to be specific - since she's not going to constitute breaking the Law of Shade. She's been a blessing for Anna already."

"I...guess I will set up an appointment but do you think she will accept that I am a widderslainte, what if she will be scared of me?"
Beatrice said hesitantly.
"Though I guess I do need to talk with...someone...about it."
She muttered sadly.

[Interrogation]

He smiled wryly, "Best go through Miss Bouchard, though, to keep the chain of command formal."

"Yes I agree, I will leave that to you and Miss Bouchard then."
Master Nassa agreed.

He smiled thinly, "I just needed a hunch confirmed."

"Go fuck yourself in the ass with a porcupine, a big one, not a little baby."
Fio grumbled.

He smiled wryly and replied, 'Three recipients; NS is in exchange, too. May be about done with interrogation here - want me to proceed to help with welcome committee?'

"To: Mr Wainwright
Three recipients? I do not understand. Anyway yes that would be preferably but remember take Miss Giovanni in politely if possible as a guest who can not refuse rather than a prisoner."
Was te reply to your message from Jeffry.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:44 am

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I...guess I will set up an appointment but do you think she will accept that I am a widderslainte, what if she will be scared of me?"
Beatrice said hesitantly.
"Though I guess I do need to talk with...someone...about it."
She muttered sadly.
Colin smiled warmly, "I don't think she'll be too put off - your reputation precedes you, after all, and you'd not be the first with a Fallen Avatar to consult her."

[Interrogation]
Anja wrote:"Go fuck yourself in the ass with a porcupine, a big one, not a little baby."
Fio grumbled.
He grinned, "A quite powerful and well-respected druid recommended I not cause undue harm to the fauna. And I think I prefer his advice over yours."

Anja wrote:"To: Mr Wainwright
Three recipients? I do not understand. Anyway yes that would be preferably but remember take Miss Giovanni in politely if possible as a guest who can not refuse rather than a prisoner."
Was te reply to your message from Jeffry.
He grinned and replied, 'There are four people in this conversation, not three. I'll head out to the airport once I'm done here - I'll let you know. And please let me know who, if anyone, will be backing me up, too.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:04 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin smiled warmly, "I don't think she'll be too put off - your reputation precedes you, after all, and you'd not be the first with a Fallen Avatar to consult her."

"I ehm...see hum I was told that Kyle go to see her so I guess you are right Colin, I guess I will give her a call, it will not hurt to try to see if see if she can help."
Beatrice agreed a bit hesitantly.

[Interrogation]

He grinned, "A quite powerful and well-respected druid recommended I not cause undue harm to the fauna. And I think I prefer his advice over yours."

"I..."
The ghoul said a bit put off by your reply to his insults and he just stared at you for a moment.
"My Master is going to eat you I bet you are delicious!"
He grumble.
"I bet you taste like chicken!"

He grinned and replied, 'There are four people in this conversation, not three. I'll head out to the airport once I'm done here - I'll let you know. And please let me know who, if anyone, will be backing me up, too.'

You got a reply from Jeffry.
"To: whoever are in this conversation.
"Very well Mr Wanwright, my two older apprentices are not to far they should be able to assist, if you could meet up with them. Letters being sent to four people at once...who is the froth?
Be Well
JM."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:47 pm

[Westchapel]

Anja's Post:

''It's where the evidence is pointing at the moment.' Nicole replied. 'It's a bit thin, but the only way you can find out if it's right or wrong is to follow it..'

As Krystal started to ring her contact, Nicole began to fidget and pace the room, clearly not one of life's patient people...

Colin's Post:

On looking at the ID, she moved over to the corner of the room and accepted the call. 'Oh, want to talk to me now, eh?' clearly a little sour to do being cut off earlier.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:15 pm

[Westchapel]

''It's where the evidence is pointing at the moment.' Nicole replied. 'It's a bit thin, but the only way you can find out if it's right or wrong is to follow it..'

"Hum...well I guess one have to follow the evidence where it leads."
Krystal sad.
"But who would someone attack folks with implants?"

As Krystal started to ring her contact, Nicole began to fidget and pace the room, clearly not one of life's patient people...

"Sorry...one moment these guys...are not easy to get up during the day, they sleep like the dead."
The Hollow One said and she looked like she expected praise for her pun as she continued to try to reach her contact.

On looking at the ID, she moved over to the corner of the room and accepted the call. 'Oh, want to talk to me now, eh?' clearly a little sour to do being cut off earlier.

"I have August on the line now? What should I ask him or do you want to talk to him? He is not going to be awake for long, not in the middle of the day."
The Hollower said and she held the phone out towards you with a questioning look on her fac.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I ehm...see hum I was told that Kyle go to see her so I guess you are right Colin, I guess I will give her a call, it will not hurt to try to see if see if she can help."
Beatrice agreed a bit hesitantly.
Colin smiled, "And Anna, too... so yes, I think she'll be quite tolerant of that little issue, so long as you behave."

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:"I..."
The ghoul said a bit put off by your reply to his insults and he just stared at you for a moment.
"My Master is going to eat you I bet you are delicious!"
He grumble.
"I bet you taste like chicken!"
He grinned darkly, "I suspect he might find, like the last vampire who gave me gyp, that my flavour is usually accompanied by a spot of sunlight."

Anja wrote:You got a reply from Jeffry.
"To: whoever are in this conversation.
"Very well Mr Wanwright, my two older apprentices are not to far they should be able to assist, if you could meet up with them. Letters being sent to four people at once...who is the froth?
Be Well
JM."
He smiled thinly, 'The fourth would be Narim; I saw him in the conversation, too. Amicus, let me know where to meet up with you.'

Nicole wrote:On looking at the ID, she moved over to the corner of the room and accepted the call. 'Oh, want to talk to me now, eh?' clearly a little sour to do being cut off earlier.
Anja wrote:"I have August on the line now? What should I ask him or do you want to talk to him? He is not going to be awake for long, not in the middle of the day."
The Hollower said and she held the phone out towards you with a questioning look on her fac.
He arched an eyebrow, "My apologies, I was speaking with Master Nassa when you called... is this an inconvenient moment? I got one last detail from our little friend - Giovanni. Chief wants me to collect someone at the airport now, though, and I doubt there's more to extricate from the prisoner."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:50 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin smiled, "And Anna, too... so yes, I think she'll be quite tolerant of that little issue, so long as you behave."

"I usually behave you know."
Beatrice said with a slight smile.
"I have never really gone to therapy before. Me and my mom saw a grief councilor a few time after my dad died but that is pretty much it."

[Westchapel]

He grinned darkly, "I suspect he might find, like the last vampire who gave me gyp, that my flavour is usually accompanied by a spot of sunlight."

Fio stopped talking at that and h was quiet just looking at you with nervous eyes.

He smiled thinly, 'The fourth would be Narim; I saw him in the conversation, too. Amicus, let me know where to meet up with you.'

You got a reply back from the Chief.

"To: everyone involved.
Ah yes that is probably wise, good day Narim."

A reply ticked in from Narim which said.

"Hey are you learning to send messages to multiple recipients?

Jeffry replied again.

"To: NS
No I had to find my youngest apprentice he is helping me, damned machines!"

A reply with a thumbs up and a laughing smilie came in from Narim at that.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:00 pm

[Westchapel]

Anja's Post:

'A vampire slave.' Nicole replied. 'Want to know how big this shit is, so I know if we can deal with it or simply sic the Union on 'em.'

Colin's Post:

'Giovanni? Okay, I'll ask that. Will be in the lot in three mins.' Nicole replied, clearly halfway through doing something.

Anja's Post:

'Who or what are Giovanni?' Nicole called out.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:01 pm

[Cafe]

Anja wrote:"It is not so gritty really...unless you are a mage and some things are just to close to reality to be comfortable. No he do not teleport into people but he do things like opening a portal right as someone cast a big fireball and open the other end right behind them so they blast themselves, send them right up into the sky and other...interesting uses. Teleporting into someone would be quite damaging for both you and your targets."
Ange said.
"The book series is called Wheel of Time, it is basically epic fantasy about the forces of good against the forces of darkness, stoic warriors, beautiful sorceresses and saving the world, I do think you would like it."

"Wheel of Time!" Serge said, eyes widening indicating he had heard the name before. "I've always wanted to read that series. It sounded perfect for me. Honestly I'm surprised I never picked it up before."

Anja wrote:"Yes it is an interesting form of magick and I can see that it can be useful for me."
Ange said and nodded.
"So what are you currently working on other than teleporting?"
Anja wrote:"Ah yes you are working with two Spheres that is quite good I am impressed. And yes my assistent is having a baby, you are invited to the baby shower next month by th way, we are having a get together in the hospital cafeteria to celebrate her and the baby."
Ange said and she smiled.
"New rotes eh, want to tell me about them?"
Anja wrote:"That is a good idea to test things out when you are on Horizon, that remind me."
She said and she reached into her pocket and gave you a green, embroidered pouch filled with something metal.
"Here a little spending money when you are on Horizon, spend a bit of it to get some treats for Master Morgan's apprentice to cheer him up and the rest you can use on yourself."
Ange said then she smiled.
"Ah a game, sure kid I will play."

"Oh sweet! Thanks. Money's gonna be tight and I could use any I can get." Serge said taking the pouch and began feeling it's contents, curious as to what kind of metal was inside.

"Anyway, here are your names. See if you can guess what they are." he said with a smile, pocketing the pouch and writing down three names on the back of the first drawing he had created.

The names he wrote were:

"Batman's Exit"

"Law of the King"

"Storyteller's Scenario"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I usually behave you know."
Beatrice said with a slight smile.
"I have never really gone to therapy before. Me and my mom saw a grief councilor a few time after my dad died but that is pretty much it."
Colin smiled, "You'll be fine eventually... but there's no shame in asking for a little help to get to 'fine' a little sooner."

[Westchapel]
Anja wrote:You got a reply back from the Chief.

"To: everyone involved.
Ah yes that is probably wise, good day Narim."

A reply ticked in from Narim which said.

"Hey are you learning to send messages to multiple recipients?

Jeffry replied again.

"To: NS
No I had to find my youngest apprentice he is helping me, damned machines!"

A reply with a thumbs up and a laughing smilie came in from Narim at that.
He chuckled softly to himself for a moment.

Anja wrote:'Giovanni? Okay, I'll ask that. Will be in the lot in three mins.' Nicole replied, clearly halfway through doing something.
He nodded, "Also, Master Nassa will be coming here to, with Hadermann's permission, sever the prisoner's blood bond to his Master, as a small precaution - we might be able to wean him of vampire blood in time, if relevant, but at least we should be able to reduce any chance of having the poor fellow tracked here. That's essentially it, I'll see you at the parking lot once I've made a small pit stop here myself."

He then gave a nod to Liam, "Alright, he's all yours, Master Nassa will be over in a bit to sever the man's blood bond. I'll head up to see Renée now before heading out for another urgent matter - there's never a stop to them, it seems."

He nodded to the other guards and headed up to the Rembrandts' apartment.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:16 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin smiled, "You'll be fine eventually... but there's no shame in asking for a little help to get to 'fine' a little sooner."

"I don't know if I will ever be fin Colin, but perhaps I can get better."
Beatrice said sadly.

[Westchapel]

He then gave a nod to Liam, "Alright, he's all yours, Master Nassa will be over in a bit to sever the man's blood bond. I'll head up to see Renée now before heading out for another urgent matter - there's never a stop to them, it seems."

Liam had just returned from getting a bottle of the anti magick serum and he was looking and the bottle doubtfully.
"Ehm...yes we will keep the guy contained here..."
The Hermetic said with another look at the serum.
"Are you sure this go into a person like in through the skin this is no thinner than the bloody syrup I had on my pancakes for breakfast."
He commented.

He nodded to the other guards and headed up to the Rembrandts' apartment.

The others gave you polite nods as you left. You got up to Liam and Renee's apartment, when you knocked on the door little Isabel opened, the child was a little cutie, with large dark brown eyes, chocolate colored skin and dark hair in four curled braids, she was wearing a pink dress and white socks.
"Mr Wainwright."
The girl said and she smiled up at you.
"Are you here to see Mommy?"

[Krystal's Room]

'A vampire slave.' Nicole replied. 'Want to know how big this shit is, so I know if we can deal with it or simply sic the Union on 'em.'

"Shit I hope this will nto fuck things up for every vampire in Boston or that there will be some sort of war."
Krystal said and frowned.

'Who or what are Giovanni?' Nicole called out.

You heard some swearing from the phone when August whosoever was heard your question. Krystal took the phone to her hear to hear what he had to say.
"Listen he says they are a Clan a group of his kind but he also says he don't want to say any more he do nto want to get on their bad side."
The Hollower said and frowned.

[Cafe]

"Wheel of Time!" Serge said, eyes widening indicating he had heard the name before. "I've always wanted to read that series. It sounded perfect for me. Honestly I'm surprised I never picked it up before."

You had heard the name before Kyle had said his father had made him read select chapters again and again to scare him enough to stay far away from the Traditions as the books described something similar to Gilgul with disturbing accuracy.
"The books are good, I think you will like them."
Your Mentor said and smiled.

"Oh sweet! Thanks. Money's gonna be tight and I could use any I can get." Serge said taking the pouch and began feeling it's contents, curious as to what kind of metal was inside.

"Horizon can be an expensive place to visit."
Your Mentor said. You heard metal clunking together but it was hard to say what kind just from feeling the bag.

"Anyway, here are your names. See if you can guess what they are." he said with a smile, pocketing the pouch and writing down three names on the back of the first drawing he had created.

The names he wrote were:

"Batman's Exit"

"Law of the King"

"Storyteller's Scenario"

"Hum...let me think."
Ange said and she put her fork down.
"I suspect the first one is either a teleportation effect or an effect that confuse those around you so you can leave unseen...the other is probably a spell to manipulate minds to make you seam important and so get others to obey you...the third one though I am not sure."
The older Cultist said.
"So how close am I?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next