Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:11 pm

[Chantry]

Nicole wrote:'Fuck knows what the plan is. Which is the problem.' she replied, checking her pockets. 'At least when you know the goal, you can make a fair stab at working out tactics...'

"Yeah....." Serge said with a exasperated sigh. " Well that's why your intel grabbing. And once the guys at westchapel are done with the slave we'll probably have more of it. At least faces of the important vamps."

Nicole wrote:What part of "people becoming carriers" and "pandemic" did you not understand?' she replied, giving Serge a look somewhere between disbelief and vague annoyance. 'If a carrier can infect another carrier, and that infection is easy enough to do, half the people in Boston might have it within a few days. I can't avoid everyone. Don't you remember the Swine Flu panic... five years back?'

"N-no, not really. I just remember Swine flu being mentioned and them installing hand sanitizer everywhere. I didn't really notice it. It sorta just came and went, at least for me. Although....I saw my mom a lot less during that time. Less than usual at least." Serge said looking a bit guilty.

"Sorry, when you said dead in a week I pictured a 'fated' death sorta thing. Like some curse or something. Shit...wait doesn't that mean it's a massive danger for you to be outside? Shouldn't you be in quarantine or something?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:05 pm

[Chantry]

'How just can you miss something that big?' Nicole replied, now incredulous. 'At the start, everyone was going into Headless Chicken Mode, saying this was gonna be The One.' going back to loading up the coat pockets.

'As for being quarantined and shit... if you think I'm the sort to sit quietly in a bubble while people are dying, clearly you don't get me at all.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:59 pm

[Airport]

"Sometime things are a coincidence Sir. And there are allot og Ghouls out there."
Cathy commented.

"Sometimes..." he said, though he didn't seem overly convinced.

"Is there a reason you think you need to talk with us all."
Colin shrugged, "It's probably nothing... or at least, not directly connected with the immediate problem. My guess would be that the ghoul's evacuation as a precaution, if they've caught wind of the Sabbat preparing to move in on Boston... We obviously don't want that to happen, either."
"That is always a danger in Boston, the wolves are at our doors as it where."
Cathy said.
"I know my Master what to take over but sometimes I think if it had not been for the Prince and his so called knights we would have been overrun a long time ago."
She said and shook her head. "It might be that my fellow ghoul where sent away to keep her safe or she could just be visiting family or something."

"Not beyond what's going on now, for now," he agreed.

[Driving]

"What I mean is that the illness is made with magick and all it do are very intentional."
Richard replied.
e frowned, "The disease has changed once - it was initially needing a direct injection to spread, but it's since become directly contagious, almost as though..."
His eyes widened a little, "Almost as though it's unpacking functions like an installation program. This shit is technomantic in nature, perhaps it's designed like software instead of hardware, to use a technical term... Perhaps the Adepts could figure out how this plague works?"
"That is a possibility yes...a disturbing one at that." Richard said. "Let me talk with Master Nassa or Master Telar...Telar perhaps as she also have some medical knowledge as far as I know and get back to you on that one." He added and seamed lost in thought.

Adley gave a shrug to Colin at this, as he didn't understand that any better than Richard's explanation.

He nodded, "Why do I have the feeling this was a bit of unpleasantness?"
He frowned, "What the... Freddy's tried to call me three times? Shit, sorry, your interruption on the way to the airport will have to wait."
He quickly called Freddy and put her straight on speaker.

"More than a bit," he started, but then as Colin saw Freddy's calls he nodded. "Of course. Now what..." he said, sure it was bound to be bad news. No one calls you three times in a row to ask you to a party.

"Colin...I...I am sorry for calling so many times...I was freaking out."
Freddy said and she sounded like she was still very much freaking out.
"Ehm...Dr Hadermann called me and...and...he have been examining the disease and he found...found in the disease that it was made from...as the base then you know more...was made I guess and...things added and..."
The Virtual Adept took a deep breath to steady herself.
"The illness are made from me, from the bits of my brain the boody Union doctors cut out when they tried to instal experimental cybernetics when I was captured. It is made of my brain...bits..."
This was followed by a series of swears in German...German was a good language to swear in.
"I am sorry for calling...I know you are busy but...yeah...shit..."

"Ti le re poústi...?!" he muttered, surprised, disgusted and concerned all rolled into one. Then, equally baffled and upset at that and the German swears, "Ti ípes tóra...Eho hasi ta avga ke ta kalathia..." He looked over towards Colin, wide eyed.

// *What to say....what did /you/ say?...I just lost my eggs and baskets (What the fuck...? What the fuck did you just say? I have no idea what's going on...)

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:18 pm

[Airport]

"Sometimes..." he said, though he didn't seem overly convinced.

"Well as she is off on her plane there is little to do about that one way or another now Sir."
Cathy said and she raised an eyebrow.

"Not beyond what's going on now, for now," he agreed.

The ghoul did not say anything more but she just looked at you and nodded.

[Driving]

"Ti le re poústi...?!" he muttered, surprised, disgusted and concerned all rolled into one. Then, equally baffled and upset at that and the German swears, "Ti ípes tóra...Eho hasi ta avga ke ta kalathia..." He looked over towards Colin, wide eyed.

"Is that A with you in the car Colin?"
Freddy asked somehow remembering you did not like your name said over the phone.
"I...I am sorry I do not understand what you...said is that Greek? I speak English and German and a little bit of Japanese and some Latin words but not Greek."
The Virtual Adept said and she sounded rather stressed and upset.

(OOC: No problems Nicole's player, making a joke out of a spell checker issue that end up being funny is not a problem.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:24 pm

[Driving]

Is that A with you in the car Colin?"
Freddy asked somehow remembering you did not like your name said over the phone.
"I...I am sorry I do not understand what you...said is that Greek? I speak English and German and a little bit of Japanese and some Latin words but not Greek."

"Yes...just...what the fuck!?" he said, lost for words, which did not happen often to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:33 pm

[Driving]

"You said it...but...what the fuck...ok first of all that the Union kept the bits they cut out of my head is creepy, but that it have been used for...ah I never told anyone but Colin I ehm...was captured by the Union years back they...experimented on me. I held it to myself as I did not want to be the girl who was tortured by the Union...I ehm...yeah it...is not something I like talking about."
Freddy said nervously.
"They...when the implants they where testing did not take they...was going to feed my Avatar to the Computer I...was so terrified but it...the computer rejected me...I...well anyway a little while after that my Mentor and her Cabal came kicking down the doors and saving me, they got me to a healer who saved my life but yeah it...was not good."
The Virtual Adept said softly.
"It was not good at all..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:40 pm

[Chantry]

Nicole wrote:'How just can you miss something that big?' Nicole replied, now incredulous. 'At the start, everyone was going into Headless Chicken Mode, saying this was gonna be The One.' going back to loading up the coat pockets.

Serge just shrugged his shoulders, "I dunno. I guess I really didn't pay much attention to it. I didn't really pay much attention to anything around me in general. Everything just seemed kinda dull compared to the things I saw on tv or read in books."

Nicole wrote:'As for being quarantined and shit... if you think I'm the sort to sit quietly in a bubble while people are dying, clearly you don't get me at all.'

"Nah, I figured you'd say that. I always chalked you up as the kind of person who'd do what needs to be done to protect people regardless of the danger you'd face along the way, uncaring about what anyone else said." he said, with a mixture of admiration and envy in his voice.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]
Anja wrote:"That is always a danger in Boston, the wolves are at our doors as it where."
Cathy said.
"I know my Master what to take over but sometimes I think if it had not been for the Prince and his so called knights we would have been overrun a long time ago."
She said and shook her head.
"It might be that my fellow ghoul where sent away to keep her safe or she could just be visiting family or something."
S7trif3 wrote:"Not beyond what's going on now, for now," he agreed.
Colin frowned, "Perhaps the Prince's authority alone suffices... though vampires aren't the only power factor in the city; I would guess the Technocracy might want to make a few objections to a less stable vampiric faction moving in and taking over... And the werewolves... And, perhaps, us."

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"Perhaps but then again your knowledge have saved us many times Colin perhaps it is time I do my part now."
Your Cabalmate said.
He smiled wryly, "Well, thank you, and I've never thought or suggested you don't do your part. I'm just always a little irked when there's something I don't know even well enough to make an educated guess. At the very least, I'm quite aware of how vast my shortcomings in that regard are. Not everyone is blessed with that little spark of humbling insight, I'm afraid... But I digress."

Anja wrote:"That is a possibility yes...a disturbing one at that."
Richard said.
"Let me talk with Master Nassa or Master Telar...Telar perhaps as she also have some medical knowledge as far as I know and get back to you on that one."
He added and seamed lost in thought.
S7trif3 wrote:Adley gave a shrug to Colin at this, as he didn't understand that any better than Richard's explanation.
He nodded, "Don't prioritize letting me know; if you come up with something, let Hadermann know first, he's coordinating the effort around here - and send word to Dr. Terlitzer at the Umbral Port, too."

Anja wrote:"It have not been forgotten."
The Akashic said, he clearly did not want to discuss his patients treatment to much and left it at that.
He nodded, "Then that is all I needed to know, and the subject is laid to rest."

S7trif3 wrote:"More than a bit," he started, but then as Colin saw Freddy's calls he nodded. "Of course. Now what..." he said, sure it was bound to be bad news. No one calls you three times in a row to ask you to a party.
Anja wrote:"Colin...I...I am sorry for calling so many times...I was freaking out."
Freddy said and she sounded like she was still very much freaking out.
"Ehm...Dr Hadermann called me and...and...he have been examining the disease and he found...found in the disease that it was made from...as the base then you know more...was made I guess and...things added and..."
The Virtual Adept took a deep breath to steady herself.
"The illness are made from me, from the bits of my brain the boody Union doctors cut out when they tried to instal experimental cybernetics when I was captured. It is made of my brain...bits..."
This was followed by a series of swears in German...German was a good language to swear in.
"I am sorry for calling...I know you are busy but...yeah...shit..."
S7trif3 wrote:"Ti le re poústi...?!" he muttered, surprised, disgusted and concerned all rolled into one. Then, equally baffled and upset at that and the German swears, "Ti ípes tóra...Eho hasi ta avga ke ta kalathia..." He looked over towards Colin, wide eyed.
Anja wrote:"Is that A with you in the car Colin?"
The Virtual Adept said and she sounded rather stressed and upset.
S7trif3 wrote:"Yes...just...what the fuck!?" he said, lost for words, which did not happen often to him.
Anja wrote:"You said it...but...what the fuck...ok first of all that the Union kept the bits they cut out of my head is creepy, but that it have been used for...ah I never told anyone but Colin I ehm...was captured by the Union years back they...experimented on me. I held it to myself as I did not want to be the girl who was tortured by the Union...I ehm...yeah it...is not something I like talking about."
Freddy said nervously.
"They...when the implants they where testing did not take they...was going to feed my Avatar to the Computer I...was so terrified but it...the computer rejected me...I...well anyway a little while after that my Mentor and her Cabal came kicking down the doors and saving me, they got me to a healer who saved my life but yeah it...was not good."
The Virtual Adept said softly.
"It was not good at all..."
Colin's expression blanked out as Adley let out his surprised response.
His attention on his driving never flinched, even as his mind was going nine hundred miles per hour, "My Amicus' language lessons aside, let me see if I got this straight: your nerve tissue contains something that immediately rejects implants, and that's been used as a baseline for this artificial plague... My first question is how the stuff made it from the Union and into the hands of a Giovanni ghoul... this is going to be the world's most disturbing game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. The second question is going to be a little harder... Can we use you as a link to essentially summon all of the plague from across the globe? If that's viable... that would make for one hell of a ritual, but perhaps the quickest, cleanest way to cure all the afflicted in one go and get rid of the plague once and for all?"

((OOC: That's one hell of a baseline for a disease, alright. Also, had a blackout today. The electric kind, not the drunk off my ass kind. Got a wee bit distracted again after power came back on, so posting was delayed...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 pm

[Chantry]

Serge's Post:

'Well, somebody's gotta do it.' she replied. 'But not without it's costs...' giving a little sigh. Then she pulled the jacket on and patted down the pockets as a last check. 'Shit... will I need a stake? Hmm, there's that pole in the shop...' drawing herself up, clearly about to leave...

[Can we handwave the ghoul's pocket contents into a bag Nick brought with her? Just realised that technically she didn't bring it with her...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:06 am

[Chantry]

Nicole wrote:'Well, somebody's gotta do it.' she replied. 'But not without it's costs...' giving a little sigh. Then she pulled the jacket on and patted down the pockets as a last check. 'Shit... will I need a stake? Hmm, there's that pole in the shop...' drawing herself up, clearly about to leave...

"I mean, it's still pretty early in the morning. But I guess it couldn't hurt. Just in case you wake up some sleepy blood sucker." Serge said, standing up as he noticed Nicole leaving. He rolled up the poster board and said, "You leaving now? Probably should get out of your hair then. Thanks for telling me everything that's going on. If there's anything you need from me, feel free to call me. I'm not doing anything important anytime soon."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 am

[Airport Parking Lot]

Colin frowned, "Perhaps the Prince's authority alone suffices... though vampires aren't the only power factor in the city; I would guess the Technocracy might want to make a few objections to a less stable vampiric faction moving in and taking over... And the werewolves... And, perhaps, us."

"What is the Technocracy Sir?"
Cathy asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"I guess other supernatural factions could get involved, i do not know much about that."
She commented.

[Driving]

He smiled wryly, "Well, thank you, and I've never thought or suggested you don't do your part. I'm just always a little irked when there's something I don't know even well enough to make an educated guess. At the very least, I'm quite aware of how vast my shortcomings in that regard are. Not everyone is blessed with that little spark of humbling insight, I'm afraid... But I digress."

"You are certainly welcome to borrow the various books and materials I used when in medical school if you wish to learn more about how the human body works Colin."
Richard offered.

He nodded, "Don't prioritize letting me know; if you come up with something, let Hadermann know first, he's coordinating the effort around here - and send word to Dr. Terlitzer at the Umbral Port, too."

"I would let Dr Hadermann know first and see if I can get word to Dr Terlitzer but I will try to make you and the rest working on this know as well."
The Akashic agreed.

He nodded, "Then that is all I needed to know, and the subject is laid to rest."

"Good, thank you."
Richard replied.

Colin's expression blanked out as Adley let out his surprised response.
His attention on his driving never flinched, even as his mind was going nine hundred miles per hour, "My Amicus' language lessons aside, let me see if I got this straight: your nerve tissue contains something that immediately rejects implants, and that's been used as a baseline for this artificial plague...

"Yes that is what Dr Haderman believe at least, as soon as I have enough control...over my emotions to teleport safely, I would not want to end up inside a wall or something after all, I am going to Westchapel so Dr Hadermann can draw some spinal fluids to compare to the sample of the poison he have."
Freddy said and sigh.

My first question is how the stuff made it from the Union and into the hands of a Giovanni ghoul... this is going to be the world's most disturbing game of Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. The second question is going to be a little harder... Can we use you as a link to essentially summon all of the plague from across the globe? If that's viable... that would make for one hell of a ritual, but perhaps the quickest, cleanest way to cure all the afflicted in one go and get rid of the plague once and for all?"

"I don't know. I know they cut things out of my head, the healer said so when she saved my life, I just assumed those pieces where disposed of but apperantly they kept it. More than that I don't know."
Freddy said she was calming doan a bit but her voice was still shaking.
"For the second question...perhaps but using bio material as a connection in such a way is not my forte so you will have to...discuss that with someone else."
The Virtual Adept said and sigh.
"This really sucks."
She muttered.
"Allot."

(OOC: Yeah it was pretty windy yesterday then power go down at times.)

(OOC: Yes sure small things like having a bag is not a problem. Also lol at Serge's comment that bringing a stake could not hurt, well it can hurt a vampire if Nicole find them.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:22 pm

[Chantry]

Serge's Post:

'You're welcome.' Nicole replied, giving a nod as she grabbed the bag of - from the looks of it - was the contents of somebody's pockets. Once she'd locked up will head off to find Deacon Sharaya...

[Thanks]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:34 pm

[Chantry]

Nicole wrote:'You're welcome.' Nicole replied, giving a nod as she grabbed the bag of - from the looks of it - was the contents of somebody's pockets. Once she'd locked up will head off to find Deacon Sharaya...

Serge watched as Nicole walked off and when she was out sight and earshot, he looked sadly at his poster board. "Maybe it wasn't the best idea to learn about all this, now I don't really feel like messing around in the ritual rooms. Kinda feels like a waste of time considering that the world is ending in two different ways. Dammit Nicole....why are you so awesome...."

Sighing deeply, he dejectedly walked backed to his to room to store his things, having lost his interest in performing whatever magick he was planning on using.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:38 pm

[Steelhaven]

'You're welcome.' Nicole replied, giving a nod as she grabbed the bag of - from the looks of it - was the contents of somebody's pockets. Once she'd locked up will head off to find Deacon Sharaya...

You got to Narim's room and knocked on the door, a short time after the Virtual Adept opened his door and peeked outside.
"Ah Miss Bouchard what can i do for your?"
He asked.

Sighing deeply, he dejectedly walked backed to his to room to store his things, having lost his interest in performing whatever magick he was planning on using.

You got back to your rooms, there where not that many other Chantry members in the hallways now, you saw Andrew there carrying a stack of books, the young Hermetic giving you a polite nod other than that the others seamed to be occupied in their rooms or outside.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'Afternoon.' she Etherite replied, giving a little smile. 'I need your tracking skills on these.' holding up the bag. 'Don't want to kick down the wrong door, after all...'

[Just realised Nick never told Serge who she was supposed/intending to kidnap...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:01 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You got back to your rooms, there where not that many other Chantry members in the hallways now, you saw Andrew there carrying a stack of books, the young Hermetic giving you a polite nod other than that the others seamed to be occupied in their rooms or outside.

Serge didn't nod back, seemingly not noticing Andrew as his mind was racing trying to think about the whole plague situation and anything he could do about it.

tossed his posterboard to the side and gently placed his calligraphy set on a nearby table. "The chantry's empty. Probably on plague patrol or something. Pretty sure I'm the only one not doing shit." he said looking around his room to try and find something to occupy his time.

"Should I go to Master Morgan? Nah, that's a stupid idea. If he needed me he'd call me. Otherwise I'll just bother him." he said to himself, glancing at his table, "Maybe meditate? I did say I was gonna do that. Although I'm not sure my Avatar's to keen on having a chat."

Despite his complaints his gaze did stay on his table. He knew the point of mediation wasn't to gain profound knowledge. It was too clear ones head of all the strife that plague's one mind. And after meeting an oracle and getting told about millions dying in a week and billions a little bit further as well as being the chosen one to help stop one of those events, he may need a clear head.

"Yeah, maybe a clear head is what I need." he muttered as he took a seat at his table. Pulling a loose sheet of paper close to him.

He pulled out a pencil and and placed it onto the paper and began to draw, letting his hand move across the page on it's own, fueled by his emotions rather than strict control. He was always at his most calm when he was drawing. He closed his eyes and began to focus. Too many thoughts were jumbled up together. He started doing the breathing exercises that Ange taught him, and trying to clear his head of all extraneous thoughts and enter a meditative state.

(OOC: He's used to not knowing things Razz. He probably just assumes it's a random Giovanni or another slave.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:43 pm

[Steelhaven]

Afternoon.' she Etherite replied, giving a little smile. 'I need your tracking skills on these.' holding up the bag. 'Don't want to kick down the wrong door, after all...'

Narim looked into the bag and fished up Fio's phone and nodded.
"Very well, so what is it that you need, the locations the phone have been at? Th content of the messages, locations of those on the contact list?"
He asked.
"I might be able to get the information you are looking for to you faster if you give me some more to go on."

He pulled out a pencil and and placed it onto the paper and began to draw, letting his hand move across the page on it's own, fueled by his emotions rather than strict control. He was always at his most calm when he was drawing. He closed his eyes and began to focus. Too many thoughts were jumbled up together. He started doing the breathing exercises that Ange taught him, and trying to clear his head of all extraneous thoughts and enter a meditative state.

You meditated for a while as your hand drew what came to mind, after about fifteen minutes of this, which did have a very calming effect, your phone rang bringing you out of your meditative state, you could see from the caller ID that is was Master Morgan who where trying to reach you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:19 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:You meditated for a while as your hand drew what came to mind, after about fifteen minutes of this, which did have a very calming effect, your phone rang bringing you out of your meditative state, you could see from the caller ID that is was Master Morgan who where trying to reach you.

Glanced at his phone for a bit a little surprised at who was on the caller ID, "...speak of the devil." he muttered to himself before quickly answering it.

"Hey Master Morgan." he said politely. "Is there anything I can do for you?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Hello Mr Yager yes as a matter of fact there is. My apprentice Helena is visiting but with all that are going on, I am sure you have heard about the illness being spread among he augmented, she and I have been quite busy, would you mind spending some time with her apprentice, the boy is just a few years younger than you...perhaps you could show him around the Chantry and make sure he have everything he needs?"
Jeffry asked.
"I would appreciate the favor young man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:40 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'To start off, just where the guy's home is.' Nicole replied, taking the keys out of the bag. 'This means I can go in and do a physical search while you work to see what else you can pull up. Not gonna tell you "what" 'cos I only have a vague idea on what that could be.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:42 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"Hello Mr Yager yes as a matter of fact there is. My apprentice Helena is visiting but with all that are going on, I am sure you have heard about the illness being spread among he augmented, she and I have been quite busy, would you mind spending some time with her apprentice, the boy is just a few years younger than you...perhaps you could show him around the Chantry and make sure he have everything he needs?"
Jeffry asked.
"I would appreciate the favor young man."

"Sure thing! Sounds like fun." Serge said, a little curious as to who the apprentice was. "Where is he right now? Send him over to my room. Or I can go to him if you prefer."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:14 pm

[Steelhaven]

"Sure thing! Sounds like fun." Serge said, a little curious as to who the apprentice was. "Where is he right now? Send him over to my room. Or I can go to him if you prefer."

"He is in the common room, I asked him to wait there. I am heading into a Council meeting at the moment, the simplest thing for me would be if you met him in the common room Mr Yager as then I do not have to explain to him where your chambers are."
Jeffru replied.
"And thank you young man, I do appreciate it."

'To start off, just where the guy's home is.' Nicole replied, taking the keys out of the bag. 'This means I can go in and do a physical search while you work to see what else you can pull up. Not gonna tell you "what" 'cos I only have a vague idea on what that could be.'

"Very well, come in Miss Bouchard while I see what I can do."
Narim said and he moved out of the way to let you into his neat apartment with shelves full of movies and movie posters on the wall. He went over to a desk with a computer sitting on it, there was also a computer on the living room floor. The Virtual Adept opened a program and plugged the phone into his computer and started typing.
"Ah yes here we are Fenway Road 33B are his apartment address."
Narim said.
"I will get to work on the phone and see what else I can find, do you want something to drink or something while waiting or should I just call you when I have something?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:21 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"He is in the common room, I asked him to wait there. I am heading into a Council meeting at the moment, the simplest thing for me would be if you met him in the common room Mr Yager as then I do not have to explain to him where your chambers are."
Jeffru replied.
"And thank you young man, I do appreciate it."

"No problem. I needed something to do anyways. And I'm always happy to help. I'll head there right now." Serge said with a nod. He waited to see if Master Morgan had anything else to add and if he didn't he would say his farewell and hang up the phone.

He got up from his seat, grabbed a random sketchbook, and then made his way down to the common room, all the while trying to imagine what the apprentice's apprentice looked like.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:27 pm

[Steelhaven]

"No problem. I needed something to do anyways. And I'm always happy to help. I'll head there right now." Serge said with a nod. He waited to see if Master Morgan had anything else to add and if he didn't he would say his farewell and hang up the phone.

"Thank you, good day for now Mr Yager."
Jeffry said before the call ended but he had nothing more to add than that.

He got up from his seat, grabbed a random sketchbook, and then made his way down to the common room, all the while trying to imagine what the apprentice's apprentice looked like.

In the common room sat a teenager you did not know, he had dark skin, sharp features and shoulder length hair in a ponytail and he was lanky, the way many teenagers are, especially boys, when everything seam to grow unevenly, with pimples on his skin. The kid looked up when you came into the room and stood.
"Are you Mr Yager?"
He asked.
"I am Stephen, I am Helena Mar's apprentice, Master Morgan said you would be dropping by."
He said and he extended his hand towards you in greeting.
"Nice to meet you Sir."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:34 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"Thank you, good day for now Mr Yager."
Jeffry said before the call ended but he had nothing more to add than that.

"Good day to you too sir." Serge said before ending the call.

Anja wrote:In the common room sat a teenager you did not know, he had dark skin, sharp features and shoulder length hair in a ponytail and he was lanky, the way many teenagers are, especially boys, when everything seam to grow unevenly, with pimples on his skin. The kid looked up when you came into the room and stood.
"Are you Mr Yager?"
He asked.
"I am Stephen, I am Helena Mar's apprentice, Master Morgan said you would be dropping by."
He said and he extended his hand towards you in greeting.
"Nice to meet you Sir."

"Hey Stephen." Serge said extending his own hand towards the young apprentice. "I'm Serge, apprentice to Angelica Boudavich and the guy who draws way too goddamn much. Nice to meet you as well." he said, smiling a little.

"Master Morgan told me to show you around the chantry. Is this your first time at Steelhaven?" he asked curiously.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next