Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

5 posters

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:41 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

Nicole only took a few steps into the room, making it clear she wasn't intending to stay for more than a few moments. 'Take a look at the wallet too; might be able to trace activity on his cards or something.' she replied, placing the bag on the first available surface. 'I can't stay; we're burning sunlight - you can fill me in on any developments as they come in. Ah, and keep Westchapel in the loop too. I remember you being able to teleport stuff - is it possible for you to do this with shit like laptops and documents we recover from the apartment?'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Lost Cat, Clan Giovanni an the Screamer-IC Thread 34

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:56 pm

[Steelhaven]

Nicole only took a few steps into the room, making it clear she wasn't intending to stay for more than a few moments. 'Take a look at the wallet too; might be able to trace activity on his cards or something.' she replied, placing the bag on the first available surface.

"I will look them over and see what i find."
Narim promised and he glanced from his computer to the bag before focusing on the computer again.

'I can't stay; we're burning sunlight - you can fill me in on any developments as they come in. Ah, and keep Westchapel in the loop too. I remember you being able to teleport stuff - is it possible for you to do this with shit like laptops and documents we recover from the apartment?'

"I will keep you updated then Miss Bouchard."
The Virtual Adept said then he gave a self conscious smile and scratched his head.
"I am actually rather good at teleporting so yes certainly take things from the owner of this phone's apartment and place them...well wherever you would like them to go really."
He said with another small smile.

"Hey Stephen." Serge said extending his own hand towards the young apprentice. "I'm Serge, apprentice to Angelica Boudavich and the guy who draws way too goddamn much. Nice to meet you as well." he said, smiling a little.

"Drawing is cool."
Stephen said.
"I am afraid I do not know your Mentor's name, well anyway it is cool to meet someone of about my own age. They tell me my Mentor's Mentor have taken another student who are around my age but my teacher say she want to talk with him first before I am allowed to see him."

Master Morgan told me to show you around the chantry. Is this your first time at Steelhaven?" he asked curiously.

"Ok, cool. Yes it is, my grand Mentor if you will and my teacher's brother have come to see us in San Francisco where we live but I have never visited Steelhaven before, my Mentor have told me about this Chantry though, she grew up here back in the day."
Stephen replied.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:00 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'What's the procedure? Would it be like easier if we slapped say a RFID tag on the shit to transport?' she replied, tone clearly of the "I think I kinda understand the idea behind it but are not sure" kind.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm

[Steelhaven]

Anja wrote:"Drawing is cool."
Stephen said.
"I am afraid I do not know your Mentor's name, well anyway it is cool to meet someone of about my own age. They tell me my Mentor's Mentor have taken another student who are around my age but my teacher say she want to talk with him first before I am allowed to see him."

"And I don't know really know your mentor's name either, so I guess we're on the same page there." Serge said with a little chuckle. "Mentor mentors took another student?....Oh yeah! Kyle! Yeah he's pretty cool. I imagine you guys would get along great." Serge said with a nod.

Anja wrote:"Ok, cool. Yes it is, my grand Mentor if you will and my teacher's brother have come to see us in San Francisco where we live but I have never visited Steelhaven before, my Mentor have told me about this Chantry though, she grew up here back in the day."
Stephen replied.

"I've only been here for three months so I may not be the best guide. Still, I can show you some of the cool things here. Come on!" he said enthusiastically, turning and walking towards the stairs. "The common room's kinda dull. Let's go up to the gardens first."

Last edited by Jeremy Silverstein on Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:34 pm

[Airport Parking Lot]
Anja wrote:"What is the Technocracy Sir?"
Cathy asked and she raised an eyebrow.
"I guess other supernatural factions could get involved, i do not know much about that."
She commented.
Colin smiled wryly, "I think Lady Irene will be able to tell you as much as she thinks you need to know... Suffice to say, they are a different organization of Mages dedicated to exterminating everything Mystical. That includes vampires, by the way, though they're not the number one priority..."

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"You are certainly welcome to borrow the various books and materials I used when in medical school if you wish to learn more about how the human body works Colin."
Richard offered.
He nodded, "Thank you. Not enough hours in the day, I'm afraid, but I'll see when I might find the time to read up on assorted life sciences. Perhaps once I've finished A Brief History of Time. Shouldn't be long, though; it's a fairly light read."

Anja wrote:"I would let Dr Hadermann know first and see if I can get word to Dr Terlitzer but I will try to make you and the rest working on this know as well."
The Akashic agreed.
He nodded, "Of course, of course, I just want the actual brain trusts prioritized."

Anja wrote:"Yes that is what Dr Haderman believe at least, as soon as I have enough control...over my emotions to teleport safely, I would not want to end up inside a wall or something after all, I am going to Westchapel so Dr Hadermann can draw some spinal fluids to compare to the sample of the poison he have."
Freddy said and sigh.
He frowned, "I'm headed over to speak with him right now; mind if I ask him to share a few details about what he found of yours? Obviously, he's not going to accept my word on faith alone, but a text message from you should probably suffice as consent."

Anja wrote:"I don't know. I know they cut things out of my head, the healer said so when she saved my life, I just assumed those pieces where disposed of but apperantly they kept it. More than that I don't know."
Freddy said she was calming doan a bit but her voice was still shaking.
"For the second question...perhaps but using bio material as a connection in such a way is not my forte so you will have to...discuss that with someone else."
The Virtual Adept said and sigh.
"This really sucks."
She muttered.
"Allot."
He frowned, "They would likely want to retain tissues that reject bionics seemingly without taking damage, mainly for comparison... though I doubt the Union themselves made this disease. They've been targeted, too, after all, and they wouldn't want the Consensus to reject cybernetics... And I think perhaps our occasionally visiting Avatar healer may be capable of helping with pinpointing the plague like that - also, I had a thought I mentioned to Richard; the plague may be behaving as though the initial injection is an installation program, unpacking itself to become contagious... it seems to be behaving more like a computer virus than a biological one. Might that be something you can help look into?"

((OOC: Yesterday's weather, in a word, blew. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 am

[Narim's Room]

'What's the procedure? Would it be like easier if we slapped say a RFID tag on the shit to transport?' she replied, tone clearly of the "I think I kinda understand the idea behind it but are not sure" kind.

"Yes that would be helpful. I need to deconstruct something into pure data and then just move that code to another part of the program, having the bits of code to be move tagged is useful, not necessary but it makes things go easier."
Narim said and nodded.

[Common Room]

"And I don't know really know your mentor's name either, so I guess we're on the same page there." Serge said with a little chuckle. "Mentor mentors took another student?....Oh yeah! Kyle! Yeah he's pretty cool. I imagine you guys would get along great." Serge said with a nod.

"My Mentor is the student of Master Morgan."
The young Hermetic explained.
"Do you know Kyle? I can't wait to meet him, since he is family and about my age, my Mentor is worried though that since he is a widderslainte he...well I am not sure what she is worried about actually."
He said and shrugged.

"I've only been here for three months so I may not be the best guide. Still, I can show you some of the cool things here. Come on!" he said enthusiastically, turning and walking towards the stairs. "The common room's kinda dull. Let's go up to the gardens first."

"Gardens works for me."
Stephen said and nodded as he joined you.
"Where are these gardens Mr Yager?"

[Airport Parking Lot]

Colin smiled wryly, "I think Lady Irene will be able to tell you as much as she thinks you need to know... Suffice to say, they are a different organization of Mages dedicated to exterminating everything Mystical. That includes vampires, by the way, though they're not the number one priority..."

"They sounds unpleasant, do you think they would harm my Master?"
Cathy said and she glanced at Irene who sigh.
"I am not sure, not normally but in this situation I am not sure. I will explain more about them later Cathy, when there is time for it."
She said and the ghoul sigh and looked down.
"Ok...thank you ma'am."
Cathy said as she accepted that she had to wait for her answers for now.

[Driving]

He nodded, "Thank you. Not enough hours in the day, I'm afraid, but I'll see when I might find the time to read up on assorted life sciences. Perhaps once I've finished A Brief History of Time. Shouldn't be long, though; it's a fairly light read."

"Well the offer stands when you have the time."
The Akashic said with a chuckle.

He nodded, "Of course, of course, I just want the actual brain trusts prioritized."

"I will let them know first Colin."
Richard agreed.

He frowned, "I'm headed over to speak with him right now; mind if I ask him to share a few details about what he found of yours? Obviously, he's not going to accept my word on faith alone, but a text message from you should probably suffice as consent."

"I will send Dr Hadermann a message. I do not mind you discussing this with him Colin, I trust you with my life."
Freddy said.
"Damn it is good to hear your voice love."
She said and she sounded a bit calmer.

He frowned, "They would likely want to retain tissues that reject bionics seemingly without taking damage, mainly for comparison... though I doubt the Union themselves made this disease. They've been targeted, too, after all, and they wouldn't want the Consensus to reject cybernetics...

"There was damage, I nearly died, but yes my brain would not interface with installed cybernetics, not at all."
Freddy said and you could hear a frown on her voice.
"But if not the Union then who would make such a thing?"

And I think perhaps our occasionally visiting Avatar healer may be capable of helping with pinpointing the plague like that - also, I had a thought I mentioned to Richard; the plague may be behaving as though the initial injection is an installation program, unpacking itself to become contagious... it seems to be behaving more like a computer virus than a biological one. Might that be something you can help look into?"

"That is a good idea Colin I will send her a message and ask for her input on this."
Freddy said.
"Hum...that would make sense, I can certainly look into it I can talk with Dr Hadermann about it."
The Virtual Adept said.
"It would be an effective way to infect someone, installing basically a computer virus in their code."

(OOC: Yes Vevain was not amused about the weather.)
(OOC 2: Sorry for the late reply I fell asleep on the sofa yesterday.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:42 am

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'And... do you have any of these tags?' she replied, a part of her wondering whether the Adept thought she kept some on her person normally.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:59 am

[Narim's Room]

"Ah yes...off course I buy them on ebay."
Narim said and he went over to one of his kitchen drawer and returned with a bag of tags.
"Will this be enough?"
He asked and handed the bag to you, there was about 20 tags in there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 am

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"I will send Dr Hadermann a message. I do not mind you discussing this with him Colin, I trust you with my life."
Freddy said.
"Damn it is good to hear your voice love."
She said and she sounded a bit calmer.
Colin smiled, relaxing a little into the seat, "It's been a hectic day, luv..."

Anja wrote:"There was damage, I nearly died, but yes my brain would not interface with installed cybernetics, not at all."
Freddy said and you could hear a frown on her voice.
"But if not the Union then who would make such a thing?"
He frowned, "It looks like there's a new faction growing under our noses, an unknown group of equally unknown motives and means... That doesn't explain how they got their hands on those tissue samples, though..."

Anja wrote:"That is a good idea Colin I will send her a message and ask for her input on this."
Freddy said.
"Hum...that would make sense, I can certainly look into it I can talk with Dr Hadermann about it."
The Virtual Adept said.
"It would be an effective way to infect someone, installing basically a computer virus in their code."
He nodded, "Right... But, we're almost at Westchapel now, luv - want me to call you back after I get home?"

((OOC: So, today it's off to the ultrasound. Time to find out if my tumor is malignant or benign... Either way, I suspect it's just got to go.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:49 am

[Driving]

Colin smiled, relaxing a little into the seat, "It's been a hectic day, luv..."

"Yes it sure have."
Freddy said and she sounded tired.
"What you say that when we find the ones who have done this, first we kick their ass and then we hold them so Anna can kick them as well, she is good at that."
She said wryly.

He frowned, "It looks like there's a new faction growing under our noses, an unknown group of equally unknown motives and means... That doesn't explain how they got their hands on those tissue samples, though..."

"A new faction? Like the one Captain Welder where trying to form, the reason she where trying to find Tane?"
The Virtual Adept asked sounding surprised.
"Or another new faction?"

He nodded, "Right... But, we're almost at Westchapel now, luv - want me to call you back after I get home?"

"Yes unless we run into one another at Westchapel Chantry that would be nice love. I am teleporting over soon."
Freddy said. You where now at the parking lot right outside the abandoned factory Chantry Westchapel where housed in.

(OOC: Fingers crossed it is benign. Good luck let me know if you need anything Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:03 am

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"Yes it sure have."
Freddy said and she sounded tired.
"What you say that when we find the ones who have done this, first we kick their ass and then we hold them so Anna can kick them as well, she is good at that."
She said wryly.
Colin grinned, then turned serious, "While I can't quite disapprove of the idea, I think we'd best just... sort it out without involving Anna. She had a rough morning; the... interrupted timeline tried to reassert itself. It'll take a while for her to mentally recover fully, even if we managed to prevent the timeline shift. Besides, there's such a thing as cruel and unusual punishment..."

Anja wrote:"A new faction? Like the one Captain Welder where trying to form, the reason she where trying to find Tane?"
The Virtual Adept asked sounding surprised.
"Or another new faction?"
He frowned, "I can't quite see setting a plague loose on every person with a medical implant as something the Knights Templar would even briefly contemplate. Whoever is behind it has been deliberately targeting Sleepers with pacemakers, and not just Awakened with augmentations... so I think it's another faction entirely."

Anja wrote:"Yes unless we run into one another at Westchapel Chantry that would be nice love. I am teleporting over soon."
Freddy said. You where now at the parking lot right outside the abandoned factory Chantry Westchapel where housed in.
He smiled, "That'd be nice, yes... Alright, I'll see you in a few, perhaps - I'm headed inside now."
He parked smoothly and grabbed his phone before getting out, "Later, luv."
He hung up and glanced at Adley, "I won't be long, but if you want to stretch your legs a bit..."
He then headed for the front door.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:17 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"My Mentor is the student of Master Morgan."
The young Hermetic explained.
"Do you know Kyle? I can't wait to meet him, since he is family and about my age, my Mentor is worried though that since he is a widderslainte he...well I am not sure what she is worried about actually."
He said and shrugged.

"Yeah, I've known Kyle for a while now. Maybe he can join us on our little tour after your mentor's done talking with him" he suggested.

Anja wrote:"Gardens works for me."
Stephen said and nodded as he joined you.
"Where are these gardens Mr Yager?"

"Rooftop." Serge said pointing a solitary finger at the ceiling. "We got a few stairs to climb. You can see all the rows of apartment rooms as we climb up."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:55 pm

[Driving]

Colin grinned, then turned serious, "While I can't quite disapprove of the idea, I think we'd best just... sort it out without involving Anna. She had a rough morning; the... interrupted timeline tried to reassert itself. It'll take a while for her to mentally recover fully, even if we managed to prevent the timeline shift. Besides, there's such a thing as cruel and unusual punishment..."

"Damn, the timeline where she was put on the serum?"
Freddy asked.
"Oh dear is she ok? I guess we better avoid involving her indeed, poor kid. And yes using her to punish wrongdoers might be bad form indeed."
She said wryly though she did sound a bit concerned as well.

He frowned, "I can't quite see setting a plague loose on every person with a medical implant as something the Knights Templar would even briefly contemplate. Whoever is behind it has been deliberately targeting Sleepers with pacemakers, and not just Awakened with augmentations... so I think it's another faction entirely."

"We seam to be ending up with a butt ton of factions, the question then is how do we find the ones being this illness and stop them?"
Freddy asked.
"Is there any leads?"

He smiled, "That'd be nice, yes... Alright, I'll see you in a few, perhaps - I'm headed inside now."
He parked smoothly and grabbed his phone before getting out, "Later, luv."

"Yeah most likely I will run into you, I took a doze of my medicine when the stress got to much from what Dr Hadermann told me."
Freddy said.
"It is kicking in now, I think I can risk teleporting soon."

A young Chorister called Dustin Angmire where serving as a door guard he have you a polite nod when he saw you.
"Welcome back Mr Wainwright, the Deacon Primus said to let you right in when you came back, he is in his lab."
The young man said politely.
"Do you know the way or should I lead you there?"

[Common Room]

"Yeah, I've known Kyle for a while now. Maybe he can join us on our little tour after your mentor's done talking with him" he suggested.

"That would be really cool."
Stephen said.
"I think my Mentor is sent on some mission though, the older magi sounded all worked up over something and I was dropped of here and then they left so it might be some time before she get to talk with Kyle."

"Rooftop." Serge said pointing a solitary finger at the ceiling. "We got a few stairs to climb. You can see all the rows of apartment rooms as we climb up."

"That is a pretty good use of a roof, ok then lead the way Mr Yager, to the stairs then."
The young Hermetic said happily and he joined you waiting for you to lead the way.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:10 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"That would be really cool."
Stephen said.
"I think my Mentor is sent on some mission though, the older magi sounded all worked up over something and I was dropped of here and then they left so it might be some time before she get to talk with Kyle."

"Probably worked up over the super plague." Serge said nonchalantly. "Oh well, we might see him on the way."

Anja wrote:"That is a pretty good use of a roof, ok then lead the way Mr Yager, to the stairs then."
The young Hermetic said happily and he joined you waiting for you to lead the way.

"It does make the Verbana happy, that's for sure." Serge said with a chuckle as he led the young Hermetic up the stairs and to the garden.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:19 pm

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"Damn, the timeline where she was put on the serum?"
Freddy asked.
"Oh dear is she ok? I guess we better avoid involving her indeed, poor kid. And yes using her to punish wrongdoers might be bad form indeed."
She said wryly though she did sound a bit concerned as well.
Colin nodded, "Yes... She's fine, none the worse for wear after the echoes wore off. And as a bonus, there's now a temporal Paradox Spirit who likes me. Well, at least until I start meddling too much with the timelines again, but you know how it goes..."

Anja wrote:"We seam to be ending up with a butt ton of factions, the question then is how do we find the ones being this illness and stop them?"
Freddy asked.
"Is there any leads?"
He smiled thinly, "We do have leads, and we're following up on them, like rolling up a ball of yarn. I'll be better able to sum things up in person, though."

Anja wrote:"Yeah most likely I will run into you, I took a doze of my medicine when the stress got to much from what Dr Hadermann told me."
Freddy said.
"It is kicking in now, I think I can risk teleporting soon."
He grinned, "Great. i will see you there, then."

Anja wrote:A young Chorister called Dustin Angmire where serving as a door guard he have you a polite nod when he saw you.
"Welcome back Mr Wainwright, the Deacon Primus said to let you right in when you came back, he is in his lab."
The young man said politely.
"Do you know the way or should I lead you there?"
He nodded back, "Doctor Hadermann's expecting me, then. I've been there earlier today, but if you've nothing more urgent, then by all means, feel free to lead the way."

((OOC: Just got back from my ultrasound. It's a BOY... no, that's not right... it's BENIGN. Very Happy ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:29 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'More than, I think.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile. 'Well, time to go and investigate an apartment...' Unless Narim had anything to add, she'll now head downstairs to the garage.

[They usually are. Though at least you didn't get told it's 'pre-C' which, if I remember correctly the medical equivalent of 'every stone has a statue in it'.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:49 pm

[Driving]

Colin nodded, "Yes... She's fine, none the worse for wear after the echoes wore off. And as a bonus, there's now a temporal Paradox Spirit who likes me. Well, at least until I start meddling too much with the timelines again, but you know how it goes..."

"Well you try to stay away from said Paradox Spirit love, I am glad Anna is alright...did she remember being given the serum? Poor child that would have been terrified."
Freddy said in a concerned tone of voice.
"How this this mess with time happen?"

e smiled thinly, "We do have leads, and we're following up on them, like rolling up a ball of yarn. I'll be better able to sum things up in person, though."

"Very well let us talk in person and after all stopping the bastards are more important than filling me in on what is happening, as long as I know what I need to do my part it will do for now."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.

He grinned, "Great. i will see you there, then."

"I will see you soon then love."
The young technomancer replied.

He nodded back, "Doctor Hadermann's expecting me, then. I've been there earlier today, but if you've nothing more urgent, then by all means, feel free to lead the way."

"Very well the Mr Wainwright, if you would please follow me."
Dustin said and he begun to lead the way to Dr Hadermann's chambers.
"Yes the Deacon Primus are expecting your arrival."
He confirmed.

[Steelhaven]

'More than, I think.' Nicole replied, giving a little smile. 'Well, time to go and investigate an apartment...' Unless Narim had anything to add, she'll now head downstairs to the garage.

"Very good, stay safe Miss Bouchard."
Narim said before you left the he closed the door to continue working. You get down to the garage, you found Helena waiting for you in the workshop, the flambeau where sharpening a bit of wood left over from building one of the work benches, she tested the edge and looked up when she noticed you where there.
"Are you ready to go Miss Bouchard?"
She asked as she put the make shift stake in her bag.

[Common Room]

"Probably worked up over the super plague." Serge said nonchalantly. "Oh well, we might see him on the way."

"A super plague?"
The young Hermetic asked and he raised an eyebrow.
"Well I guess my Mentor could not protest if we just happened to run into Kyle."
He added with a grin.

"It does make the Verbana happy, that's for sure." Serge said with a chuckle as he led the young Hermetic up the stairs and to the garden.

"Keeping the Verbena happy are good, it makes them less stabby with those daggers of theirs."
Stephen said sounding a bit amused. He went with you up the stairs. You got up to the room, you saw Bianca up there, she was sweeping fallen leaves from the trees over the edge of the roof, the flower and herb beds where all covered by evergreens for the winter. The Verbena hedge witch turned when she heard you and Stephen arrive.
"Mr Yager...ah and a guest, may I help you?"
She asked.

(OOC: Huzzah that is great news. Do you still need to have it plucked out?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:10 pm

[Common Room]

Anja wrote:"Keeping the Verbena happy are good, it makes them less stabby with those daggers of theirs."
Stephen said sounding a bit amused. He went with you up the stairs. You got up to the room, you saw Bianca up there, she was sweeping fallen leaves from the trees over the edge of the roof, the flower and herb beds where all covered by evergreens for the winter. The Verbena hedge witch turned when she heard you and Stephen arrive.
"Mr Yager...ah and a guest, may I help you?"
She asked.

The out of shape Ecstatic didn't answer immediately, needing to take a moment to catch his breath. "Ugh...Why did I think...climbing up....four floors was a good idea. This is why I learned to teleport." Serge said, his speech interrupted by quick gasps of air.

Once he caught his breath, he smiled at Bianca and said,"Hey Bianca. Just taking Adley's nephew here on a tour of the chantry."

Looking at Stephen, "This is Bianca. And everything else is the garden. What do you think?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:14 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'That I am.' she replied with a little smile. 'Have an address to hit, they're looking at the other shit while we go and investigate. Oh-' moving over to one of the workbenches and moving the stuff around on it '...and take this too.' proffering a wooden mallet. 'After all, you've gotta get through the ribcage and all that...' ending with a little grin.

[Awaiting reply on PM dated 07/03, Great One]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:25 pm

[Roof Garden]

The out of shape Ecstatic didn't answer immediately, needing to take a moment to catch his breath. "Ugh...Why did I think...climbing up....four floors was a good idea. This is why I learned to teleport." Serge said, his speech interrupted by quick gasps of air.

Stephen gave you an odd look he was not even remotely winded, he was to polite to comment though.

Once he caught his breath, he smiled at Bianca and said,"Hey Bianca. Just taking Adley's nephew here on a tour of the chantry."

"Ah it is nice to meet you, I am Bianca."
The Verbena said she put her broom down and headed over to you and Stephen and she shook the young Hermetic's hand.
"Mr Roth Hicks' nephew, cool."
She said and Stephen smiled a little.

Looking at Stephen, "This is Bianca. And everything else is the garden. What do you think?"

"The garden is pretty cool."
Stephen said and Bianca smiled.
"You should see it in the summer when everything is growing and blooming."
Bianca said and Stephen nodded.
"I hope to get the chance one day."
He replied politely.

[Chantry]

'That I am.' she replied with a little smile. 'Have an address to hit, they're looking at the other shit while we go and investigate. Oh-' moving over to one of the workbenches and moving the stuff around on it '...and take this too.' proffering a wooden mallet. 'After all, you've gotta get through the ribcage and all that...' ending with a little grin.

"Good, we should go then...Fio's apartment?"
Helena asked she took the offered mallet and nodded.
"Good, for some reason wood puts massassa on ehm pause for lack of a better term, it is a practical way to take one of their kind captive. It is not humane though so...well let us just hope that if we have to use this it is on one of the ones responsible."

(OOC: Ohh sorry I completely forgot. I will get to it right away.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:31 pm

He smiled wryly, "Well, thank you, and I've never thought or suggested you don't do your part. I'm just always a little irked when there's something I don't know even well enough to make an educated guess. At the very least, I'm quite aware of how vast my shortcomings in that regard are. Not everyone is blessed with that little spark of humbling insight, I'm afraid... But I digress."

"I hear you, I wish I understood more so I could help too. Most of this is over my head."

[Driving]

"You said it...but...what the fuck...ok first of all that the Union kept the bits they cut out of my head is creepy, but that it have been used for...ah I never told anyone but Colin I ehm...was captured by the Union years back they...experimented on me. I held it to myself as I did not want to be the girl who was tortured by the Union...I ehm...yeah it...is not something I like talking about."
Freddy said nervously.
"They...when the implants they where testing did not take they...was going to feed my Avatar to the Computer I...was so terrified but it...the computer rejected me...I...well anyway a little while after that my Mentor and her Cabal came kicking down the doors and saving me, they got me to a healer who saved my life but yeah it...was not good."
The Virtual Adept said softly.
"It was not good at all..."

"Jesus. I don't...even know what to say about all of that. It sucks..." Through most of what followed, he was quiet, listening to both of them with a worried look.

"Yes that is what Dr Haderman believe at least, as soon as I have enough control...over my emotions to teleport safely, I would not want to end up inside a wall or something after all, I am going to Westchapel so Dr Hadermann can draw some spinal fluids to compare to the sample of the poison he have."
Freddy said and sigh.

"Can someone give you a lift?"

[Westchapel]

He hung up and glanced at Adley, "I won't be long, but if you want to stretch your legs a bit..."

He shrugged. "I'd rather not just sit in the car, if you don't mind, not that I think I'll be all that useful, aside from moral support." He got up out of the car and followed Colin, nodding to the Chorister and glancing around Westchapel's interior as they were led to the Primus.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:34 pm

[Roof Garden]

Anja wrote:"The garden is pretty cool."
Stephen said and Bianca smiled.
"You should see it in the summer when everything is growing and blooming."
Bianca said and Stephen nodded.
"I hope to get the chance one day."
He replied politely.

"You know your Uncle Adley brought me here and showed me the plant spirits floating around. That was a pretty fun adventure." Serge said with a smile. "He had to scold one particularly miclachivous flame spirit to stop playing with the poor plant spirits."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:40 pm

[Chantry]

Anja's Post:

'Oh, how I hope so.' Nicole replied, giving a tiny smile. Then she moved over to the car, to go on their little expedition...

[Thanks]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:31 pm

[Driving]
Anja wrote:"Well you try to stay away from said Paradox Spirit love, I am glad Anna is alright...did she remember being given the serum? Poor child that would have been terrified."
Freddy said in a concerned tone of voice.
"How this this mess with time happen?"
Colin frowned, glancing over at Adley, "Someone... stole a time spirit's name, and tried to use it as an unwilling assassin. Anna doesn't remember being given the serum, but she felt the side effects. Fortunately, unwilling assassins tend to get a little... sloppy. It was willing to cooperate with us, once we caught it. The culprit... we don't have anything solid."

Anja wrote:"Very well let us talk in person and after all stopping the bastards are more important than filling me in on what is happening, as long as I know what I need to do my part it will do for now."
The Virtual Adept said with a sigh.
He smiled wryly, "More an issue of saying too much over the phone."

S7trif3 wrote:He shrugged. "I'd rather not just sit in the car, if you don't mind, not that I think I'll be all that useful, aside from moral support." He got up out of the car and followed Colin, nodding to the Chorister and glancing around Westchapel's interior as they were led to the Primus.
He nodded, "That's appreciated, too."

Anja wrote:"Very well the Mr Wainwright, if you would please follow me."
Dustin said and he begun to lead the way to Dr Hadermann's chambers.
"Yes the Deacon Primus are expecting your arrival."
He confirmed.
He nodded and followed, "Very well, then. I believe my girlfriend should be en route, herself, any minute."

((OOC: Don't know if it needs to be taken out, but its' apparently a fairly large lump, so I guess it's plausible it can cause some problems with the food/windpipe. I suspect it might need removing, for mechanical reasons rather than the big C...))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm

[Roof Garden]

"You know your Uncle Adley brought me here and showed me the plant spirits floating around. That was a pretty fun adventure." Serge said with a smile. "He had to scold one particularly miclachivous flame spirit to stop playing with the poor plant spirits."

"The mischievous spirit must be one of my gandfather's imps. My Mentor have told me about them, they sound like allot of fun. And yes a place like this would be full of plant spirits."
Stephen said and Bianca smiled a little.
"I wish I could see them."
She commented.

[Steelhaven Garage]

'Oh, how I hope so.' Nicole replied, giving a tiny smile. Then she moved over to the car, to go on their little expedition...

"Yes, and if we get one of the ones who are responsible for this illness I do not care if the method of restraint is...unkind. But I would not want to put some Innocent through pain and suffering, though with what we are facing...getting the wrong person is an acceptable risk."
Helena said as she got into the car.

You drove to the second most expensive neighborhood in Boston, just about every car you saw here cost more than what you earned in three years combined. Rich ladies with little dogs walked the roads and important looking men and women in expensive clothes walked to an from said expensive cars. You found the upper class apartment building in question, it had it's own garage off course, and security, but Fio's apartment where inside. The building where of pale yellow brick, with large windows overlooking the posh neighborhood.

[Driving]

"Jesus. I don't...even know what to say about all of that. It sucks..." Through most of what followed, he was quiet, listening to both of them with a worried look.

"It sucks indeed, it sucks allot."
Freddy agreed sourly.

"Can someone give you a lift?"

"With Joe getting worse and my uncle beside himself with worry, I do not want to tax Morningstar's remaining teleporters, and I will be well enough to take care of it myself, I will be fine Adley."
Freddy assured you.

Colin frowned, glancing over at Adley, "Someone... stole a time spirit's name, and tried to use it as an unwilling assassin. Anna doesn't remember being given the serum, but she felt the side effects. Fortunately, unwilling assassins tend to get a little... sloppy. It was willing to cooperate with us, once we caught it. The culprit... we don't have anything solid."

"I see, but what would be the purpose of this, who where the assassin after? Anna? Well thankfully she don't remember having been given the serum. Hum...one more mystery to sort out I guess."

He smiled wryly, "More an issue of saying too much over the phone."

"That might be true yeah."
The Virtual Adept hesitantly agreed.

[Westchapel]

He shrugged. "I'd rather not just sit in the car, if you don't mind, not that I think I'll be all that useful, aside from moral support." He got up out of the car and followed Colin, nodding to the Chorister and glancing around Westchapel's interior as they were led to the Primus.

The young Chorister gave you a polite nod. Westchapel where an abandoned factory, there where rooms with old equipment but some of those rooms had been rebuilt into rooms usable for the Chantry, you got up to a set of doors, a long hallway, each door where different of material, design and form, thee where clearly living quarters. Here and there you met the mages who lived at the Chantry and they gave you and Colin polite nods as you passed them.

He nodded and followed, "Very well, then. I believe my girlfriend should be en route, herself, any minute."

"That would be Miss Adlebloom yes? I heard someone where sent to escort someone from the portal chamber so I suspect that is her then."
Dustin asked as he showed you and Adley to the Deacon Primus' chambers and knocked on the door. Dr Hadermann's young apprentice opened the door again and gave a slight bow.
"Mr Wainwright...Mr ehm...ah forgive me I do not know your name Sir."
The girl said and looked at Adley.
"Come right in my teacher is expecting Mr Wainwright, he is in his lab."

(OOC: I am sure the doctors will figure it out. Hopefully if you have to take it out it will not damage the gland itself as that can lead to suck.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31  Next