Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

5 posters

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Warpmind Sat May 11, 2019 9:31 am

Nicole wrote:'I know that. I also know when I see someone putting way too much trust in one thing which ain't got the previous to really justify it.'
Colin nodded, "Fair point. Then again, without having seen the future yourself, you are operating on less information than the Chronomancer. You know, there are a few Cultists I'd like to introduce you to, who might be better able to clarify a few of the pitfalls of prophecy, if you like."

Anja wrote:"It is impossible to know but that emotional distress can be bad enough and it is likely to have emotions we can neither understand nor heal."
Jeffry said and frowned.
S7trif3 wrote:"It was screaming...so yes, it is being harmed. It being prevented from being what it truly is, doing what it's duties are, I think is probably a worse harm than we may easily understand. Time is not the same for them, after all."
Anja wrote:"That is the worst pain for a sprit of any kind to be kept from being what they are and doing their duties, no torture we could inflict on them would be worse."
Your Mentor agreed.
Colin nodded, "Harm akin to keeping a human in solitary confinement for an extended period of time... I can wrap my mind around that one, at least. Well, let's hope it's not so messed up as to be a threat to whoever releases it..."

Anja wrote:"It is a matter of power Mr Wainwright, if we could make a talisman which destroyed this ghost or the Paradox spirit if it tried to reach my Cabalmate then I am all for that but it might take so much power to put that into a talisman it will take weeks and months to make and then I would rather have a quick and easy repellent in a few hours."
The old Hermetic explained.
He nodded, "That's fair."

Anja wrote:"It might have and if so, if it made it remember something then we might be able to do use that to free her and by that ending the threat she poses...possible."
The old mage said and Narim shuddered again over the tak of the Paradox spirit and he scratched the side of his head again.
S7trif3 wrote:He nodded. "Frankly at the time I was just glad she stopped...what she was trying to do."
Anja wrote:"Yeah me to for you know I like having an Avatar!"
Narim exclaimed. Jeffry nodded.
"Nothing will ever harm it kid, no one."
He swore and you realized that Narim really was the Serge of your Mentor's Cabal, the kid the rest was a bit protective of.
"However finding out why the spirit stopped could be useful to know in order to stop it for good."
He nodded sagely, then blinked in recognition, "Quite. I don't think she'll be coming back for a little while; it might be possible to dig a little and find out who she was before, well..."

Anja wrote:"That he do but allot of these things we are seeing do not seam to be what you would expect from a Syndicate member."
Jeffry said and frowned.
S7trif3 wrote:"So, that asshole also worked on the virus that attacks people with implants. We know he's working with someone else, looks like a Fallen Syndicate. And now either had a plan in place, like he did with the girl, before he was taken out or is working with someone just as skilled or moreso than he once was." He frowned.
Anja wrote:"That would be so yes."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"But we will get the Fallen Syndicate man and we will learn what he knows, and we will get Wallace Jace for good and stop this illness."
He swore still angry someone had attacked a member of his Cabal.
He pondered, "Eric Dhal's actions do not make sense if we assume he's acting as a Fallen Syndicate man... but if it's something personal against cyborgs, then... the pieces fit a bit better together. We also know the original source if the plague, and Dr. Hadermann will find a way to... return the entirety of the plague to its origin and render it harmless and unable to spread again, though it will not be pleasant for the originator."

Anja wrote:"We can still not just ignore other options Mr Wainwright based on a popular idea about the simplicity of things for sometimes that do not hold true. Also we have one Sinclair but yes we need to keep her safe, and young Cava as well as they might both be targets for Wallace Jace now."
Jeffry replied firmly.
He nodded, "Of course we can't ignore any hypothesis merely because they require fewer suppositions. Occam's Razor is a fine blade, but there are a lot of chins it won't shave. Also, yes Miss Sinclair and Cava, of course."

S7trif3 wrote:"You know how in TV shows the police dust for fingerprints? Some of us can look for arcane connections of varying strengths, and even that can count."
Anja wrote:"Oh...I did not know that."
Narim said.
"So you cut arcane connection to all you eat and drink from?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded.
"I do at least, it is basic spiritual cleanliness."
The old Hermetic confirmed.
"I do so when I am done with the dishes for a day, making the whole thing of cleaning my dishes into a ritual."
He smiled, "Of course, there are links you can do very little about. My finest tracking work, personally, involved finding a car with an abducted Cultist. I was on the phone with her wife at the time, and, well, piggybacked on the conversation and the Cultists' love for one another. Very efficient, really; not really something you can protect against, either... but being meticulous about your, hm, tissue samples does offer a strong measure of protection."

Anja wrote:Jeffry nodded at that.
S7trif3 wrote:"Keep in touch."
He nodded.

Anja wrote:Cava opened the door, the little girl was wearing a black and white checkered dress over a pint shirt and she was holding a green toy car in her hand and allot of other little toy cars where all over the floor. The Alchemist herself you saw over the pots in the kitchen making lunch.
"Hi."
Cava said with a curtsy.
"Mentor Mr Wainwright is here!"
The little girl called and Darrian puled the boiling pot to the side, stepped over the toy cars and came to the door.
"I can see that my dear...hello Mr Wainwright may I help you?"
Darrian asked as he took of a bright colored apron he had been wearing.
"Please do come in."
He smiled and bowed down to Cava, "Hello, dear. How are you feeling today? Playing parking garage?"
He straightened up as Darrian came to the door, "Ah, Sir, I was actually seeing if Master Nassa was with you... we need to have a chat in private shortly, though, concerning Cava, but finding our Verbena is a little more urgent."

((OOC: Adventurers' League today; will be out for a while.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 9 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 10:53 am

[Narim's Room]

Colin nodded, "Harm akin to keeping a human in solitary confinement for an extended period of time... I can wrap my mind around that one, at least. Well, let's hope it's not so messed up as to be a threat to whoever releases it..."

"Well there are the stories of Djinn being kept locked up and tormented who then turn on the poor men unfortunate enough to find them and free them."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"We still have to free the poor Entity though, Wallace Jace can not be allowed to keep such a Divine being."

The old war mage nodded at that.

He nodded sagely, then blinked in recognition, "Quite. I don't think she'll be coming back for a little while; it might be possible to dig a little and find out who she was before, well..."

"Indeed we can see what we can find out."
Jeffry agreed.
"Hopefully there might be something not lost to history."

He pondered, "Eric Dhal's actions do not make sense if we assume he's acting as a Fallen Syndicate man... but if it's something personal against cyborgs, then... the pieces fit a bit better together.

"That is true we have been looking at this from the angle of the plague being set in motion by an organization, but it could be one man's personal vendetta, I guess that is possible and it would make more sense."
Jeffry said and frowned.

We also know the original source if the plague, and Dr. Hadermann will find a way to... return the entirety of the plague to its origin and render it harmless and unable to spread again, though it will not be pleasant for the originator."

"What is this original source of the plague? Another enemy we must deal with?"
The old Flambeau asked.
"And are you saying Dr Hadermann have a plan to stop it?"

He nodded, "Of course we can't ignore any hypothesis merely because they require fewer suppositions. Occam's Razor is a fine blade, but there are a lot of chins it won't shave. Also, yes Miss Sinclair and Cava, of course."

"Agreed, and yes young Cava did not have a surname when she came her but I think Master Haagen gave her his when he apprenticed her. We still need to get official papers on her I guess though so sleeper authorities can not..."
Jeffry begun.
"Yeah I have already done that, officially she is Master Haagen's cousin that he is raising."
Narim intersected and Jeffry nodded.
"Ah...good good one less thing to worry about thank you Naim."

He smiled, "Of course, there are links you can do very little about. My finest tracking work, personally, involved finding a car with an abducted Cultist. I was on the phone with her wife at the time, and, well, piggybacked on the conversation and the Cultists' love for one another. Very efficient, really; not really something you can protect against, either... but being meticulous about your, hm, tissue samples does offer a strong measure of protection."

"It is impossible to be completely protected at all times, this is true, but it is still better to make the precautions one can in order to be as safe as possible."
Jeffry said simply.
"But no ward, no lock, no precaution is one hundred percent sure, but that is no reason not to try."

He smiled and bowed down to Cava, "Hello, dear. How are you feeling today? Playing parking garage?"

"No Sir...that is the freeway."
Cava said and pointed.
"All the cars are out driving."
She informed you.

He straightened up as Darrian came to the door, "Ah, Sir, I was actually seeing if Master Nassa was with you... we need to have a chat in private shortly, though, concerning Cava, but finding our Verbena is a little more urgent."

"Concerning my apprentice? Nothing is wrong I hope...ah Cave dear go and pick up your toys and wash your hands lunch is ready."
Darrian said and the little girl nodded and gave you another curtsy.
"Nice to see you Mr Wainwright."
She said politely before she started picking up her toy cars putting them into a bright pink box.
"I was talking with Master Nassa earlier but he want to check on young Kyle and Miss Mar's student in Kyle's room, he might still be there."
Darrian informed you.
"Or he might be back in his chambers."

(OOC: Have fun Warp.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 10:56 am

[Garage]

"It still scares me at times. But I think I've managed well enough so far." Serge said with a small smile.

"Good to hear it Mr Yager, it scared me as well when I left my Mentor and came here."
Lars said wih a small smile.

"Guess I'm waiting here then. I finished all my prep. At least the prep that I can think of." he said showing Bruce the picture of the three targets.

"How do they look?"

"It do seam to be a pretty good likeness yes."
Bruce said.
"You will be using the drawings on our targets during the mission to work your magick?"
The Orphan asked.

(OOC: Sorry I missed your post Jeremy.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2019 1:45 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'Yes. It's this cybernetic plague. Hadermann has a sample which looks like it has natural resistance to it. Something about "unusual aspects" or something; I ain't a biologist. Well, I heard about it and remembered our conversation earlier; that this sample might be from a Kinfolk or something. Is it possible for you to send over a few of your samples to Westchapel so he can do a comparison?'

[Call to Baynes]

Anja's Post:

'Not much wagging if we're on the front page of Paradigma and the other Traditions realise this was nailed by Science, not Mystical stuff.' Nicole replied, a little amused. 'Well, I'll let you get on...'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 1:58 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

'Yes. It's this cybernetic plague. Hadermann has a sample which looks like it has natural resistance to it. Something about "unusual aspects" or something; I ain't a biologist. Well, I heard about it and remembered our conversation earlier; that this sample might be from a Kinfolk or something. Is it possible for you to send over a few of your samples to Westchapel so he can do a comparison?'

"Hum...yes if the kinfolk are related to the werrats then yes it is possible, werrats are completely immune to illness, most other shifters have some immunity, the rat's relatives have been seen to have between sixty and ninety percent immunity to most know diseases, I will send some samples to Dr Hadermann right away."
Jade agreed.
"You ae thinking some form of vaccine might be synthesized?"

[Call to Baynes]

Not much wagging if we're on the front page of Paradigma and the other Traditions realise this was nailed by Science, not Mystical stuff.' Nicole replied, a little amused. 'Well, I'll let you get on...'

"No then we might get off with scowls, and yes that would get us quite a lift in status but for me I am more concerned with saving those I have worked on, and everyone else, that cybernetics will not stop dead in it's tracks."
Beynes said.
"Very well I will contact you if I find something else of relevance take care of yourself Nicole."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2019 2:08 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'I don't know. But it seems a road worth investigating, right? Even if it only reduces the infection chance by like eighty percent, it would at least slow down the spread and buy us time to find a cure or something.'

[Call to Baynes]

Anja's Post:

'Of course. But getting kudos is like the free gift for doing the job right, yes?' Nicole replied with a chuckle before wishing Baynes good luck and ending the call.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 2:17 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

'I don't know. But it seems a road worth investigating, right? Even if it only reduces the infection chance by like eighty percent, it would at least slow down the spread and buy us time to find a cure or something.'

"Oh it is worth investigating. I will see if I can get some fresh samples as well, unfortunately most I meet are less enthusiastic about me poking them with needles than I am about doing the poking."
Jade said with a sigh over her unresolvable subjects.
"But I will send the old samples to Dr Hadermann for now."

[Call to Baynes]

Of course. But getting kudos is like the free gift for doing the job right, yes?' Nicole replied with a chuckle before wishing Baynes good luck and ending the call.

"Yeah I am not going to turn it down, greater recognition means a better lab, better equipment."
Beynes said.
"Well I should get back to work."
He said before you hung up on the call.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sat May 11, 2019 2:24 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'Thanks. One thing I wonder; haven't you considered the possibility of using this "crypid resistance" to disease and stuff as a base for a general vaccine?'

On hanging up on Baynes, Nicole started to get ready...

[Giving you a chance to get the "person with strange sample" to visit Nicole... if they wish to, that is.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 2:32 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Thanks. One thing I wonder; haven't you considered the possibility of using this "crypid resistance" to disease and stuff as a base for a general vaccine?'

"I have considered it the problem is that if I did it might make these critters discovered and none of us want that and also I do not want the Union to start hunting the Rats and their kind down for their blood."
Jade said and you could almost hear her frown.

On hanging up on Baynes, Nicole started to get ready...

You was about done getting ready in your room when where was a knock on the door.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 pm

[Narim's room]

"It is a matter of power Mr Wainwright, if we could make a talisman which destroyed this ghost or the Paradox spirit if it tried to reach my Cabalmate then I am all for that but it might take so much power to put that into a talisman it will take weeks and months to make and then I would rather have a quick and easy repellent in a few hours."
The old Hermetic explained.

"True."

"That he do but allot of these things we are seeing do not seam to be what you would expect from a Syndicate member."
Jeffry said and frowned.

"I think you said that Serge found some things out, right?"

He pondered, "Eric Dhal's actions do not make sense if we assume he's acting as a Fallen Syndicate man... but if it's something personal against cyborgs, then... the pieces fit a bit better together. We also know the original source if the plague, and Dr. Hadermann will find a way to... return the entirety of the plague to its origin and render it harmless and unable to spread again, though it will not be pleasant for the originator."
"What is this original source of the plague? Another enemy we must deal with?"
The old Flambeau asked.

"There was something else we found out, too," Adley said, at hearing Hadermann's name "About Dr Hadermann..."

"We can still not just ignore other options Mr Wainwright based on a popular idea about the simplicity of things for sometimes that do not hold true. Also we have one Sinclair but yes we need to keep her safe, and young Cava as well as they might both be targets for Wallace Jace now."
Jeffry replied firmly.

"If the girl is a link to him, she's going to need some protection as well," he agreed.

"Well there are the stories of Djinn being kept locked up and tormented who then turn on the poor men unfortunate enough to find them and free them."
Jeffry said and frowned.
"We still have to free the poor Entity though, Wallace Jace can not be allowed to keep such a Divine being."

"To be considered before we go and find it."

"It have been a long day mea filius, was there anything but that you have seen the Psycopomp which helped your Avatar incarnate into one of your other lives captured in a horrid forest? For if that was the information you have yes then you told me."
Jeffry said and sigh.
"A long day indeed."

"Well, there's what happened on the way home from the pizza shop."

"Yeah me to for you know I like having an Avatar!"
Narim exclaimed. Jeffry nodded.
"Nothing will ever harm it kid, no one."
He swore and you realized that Narim really was the Serge of your Mentor's Cabal, the kid the rest was a bit protective of.
"However finding out why the spirit stopped could be useful to know in order to stop it for good."

He reached out and took Narim's hand. Then he asked the Chief, "Just in case, should we have someone here to watch the area? I can invite my spider friends to work on fixing some of the damage on the ward but perhaps someone else that can warn us, if say I'm not here." At the moment though he seemed ready to camp out right in Narim's living room for as long as need be.

"Oh...I did not know that."
Narim said.
"So you cut arcane connection to all you eat and drink from?"
He asked and Jeffry nodded.
"I do at least, it is basic spiritual cleanliness."
The old Hermetic confirmed.
"I do so when I am done with the dishes for a day, making the whole thing of cleaning my dishes into a ritual."

"And now you know why I prefer to keep everything so tidy." And basically empty aside from necessities, though he has made attempts at 'decorating.' "Very well then if you are going to contact Master Telar, I will wait here and have something to eat first." He frowned a bit.

"I would hazard you can protect against it, but it's harder. In that case, at least it was helpful." Adley looked thoughtful then glanced at Narim.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sat May 11, 2019 8:58 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"It do seam to be a pretty good likeness yes."
Bruce said.
"You will be using the drawings on our targets during the mission to work your magick?"
The Orphan asked.

"That's the short form of it yes. Life imitates art and art imitates life. I'm just deciding how far life will mimic my art. But I'll spare you the long winded explanation." Serge said with a nod.

"Also got various bits and bobs just in case I need something and I don't have enough time to draw it. Pictures on my phone and symbols on my keychain and rings and other stuff like that. Did you do any interesting prep besides the truck?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat May 11, 2019 9:34 pm

[Narim's room]

"I think you said that Serge found some things out, right?"

"Yes he found that Miss Sinclair was there when Dahl commissioned an illness that would infect those with implants from Jace, later he got permission to go into her mind and see the entire scene."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Ah yes if you see the woman working magic down in the ritual rooms I gave her permission to do so as a reward for cooperating it was not easy for her."
He added.

"There was something else we found out, too," Adley said, at hearing Hadermann's name "About Dr Hadermann..."

"Something you found out about Dr Hadermann?"
Jeffry asked sounding curious.

"If the girl is a link to him, she's going to need some protection as well," he agreed.

"She is and Miss Sinclair might be as well since he worked his magick on her."
Your Mentor replied.
"We will do our best to keep them both safe.

"To be considered before we go and find it."

"Indeed so."
Jeffry replied with a nod.
"We should not act before we have considered this matter carefully but in the end we are going to have to free it."

"Well, there's what happened on the way home from the pizza shop."

"Yes I would like a rapport on that mea filius, I was told by a messenger from Riverside that you saved a Master Cultist's life...what happened?"
Your mentor asked but he also gave you an approving look.

He reached out and took Narim's hand. Then he asked the Chief, "Just in case, should we have someone here to watch the area? I can invite my spider friends to work on fixing some of the damage on the ward but perhaps someone else that can warn us, if say I'm not here." At the moment though he seemed ready to camp out right in Narim's living room for as long as need be.

"Sending the spiderlings to help fix the wards is a good idea mea filus but yes someone should be here to warn us of trouble, I will get one of my imps to stay and order it to fetch us if there is any trouble."
Jeffry said and Narim gave a wry smile.
"There go my servers again."
He said and Jeffry looked confused.
"I was not aware you had any servants Narim."
"Ehm...it is a type of computer..."
"Oh...well I am sure I can get my imps to leave your equipment alone."
Jeffry still looked a bit confused though.

"And now you know why I prefer to keep everything so tidy." And basically empty aside from necessities, though he has made attempts at 'decorating.' "Very well then if you are going to contact Master Telar, I will wait here and have something to eat first." He frowned a bit.

"Very well...I will be back once I have spoken with her."
Jeffry agreed and he gave a final look at you and Narim to make sure you where both safe before he turned to leave. Narim who was busy cooking nodded.
"I see why. I do not think I could live like that though I like decorating and having my own personal touch to my place...but I can promise to be more careful with my bodily fluids and such."
He said and the smells from the kitchen reminded you that you where indeed quite hungry.

"I would hazard you can protect against it, but it's harder. In that case, at least it was helpful." Adley looked thoughtful then glanced at Narim.

Narim was putting toast onto a plate and then followed up with a big, fluffy omelet and sliced tomato with an oil dressing, he brought the food over to you.
"Is omelet with cheese and marinated tofu ok?"
He asked.
"And is it ok if I join you I have not really had time for lunch yet myself."
He said as he brought over his own plate as well.
"Oh and there are enough for you as well Mr Wainwright."
He offered before Colin left.
"Also Adley what do you want to drink? I got water, coffee, tea and some juice."

[Garage]

"That's the short form of it yes. Life imitates art and art imitates life. I'm just deciding how far life will mimic my art. But I'll spare you the long winded explanation." Serge said with a nod.

"Well that works as well as a Paradigm as any I guess."
Bruce said with a grunt.
"And you seam to pull your stuff off pretty well kid."

"Also got various bits and bobs just in case I need something and I don't have enough time to draw it. Pictures on my phone and symbols on my keychain and rings and other stuff like that. Did you do any interesting prep besides the truck?"

"I made sure my gun was loaded and in good order and sprayed the bullets with a mixture to give them some more kick against supernatural critters...well against anyone really and I sprayed my clothes with an armoring spray just in sure, but for the most part I have been working on Lars' truck."
The Orphan said. As you stood there talking you saw richard come half running into the garage, he gave you all a nod but seamed preoccupied and worried as he rushed to his car.
"I wonder what is up."
Bruce said and frowned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sun May 12, 2019 12:12 am

Anja wrote:"Well there are the stories of Djinn being kept locked up and tormented who then turn on the poor men unfortunate enough to find them and free them."
Jeffry said and frowned.
S7trif3 wrote:"To be considered before we go and find it."
Anja wrote:"Indeed so."
Jeffry replied with a nod.
"We should not act before we have considered this matter carefully but in the end we are going to have to free it."
Colin smiled wryly, "I suppose asking it to show us how it got stuck in there in the first place isn't going to work this time..."

Anja wrote:"Indeed we can see what we can find out."
Jeffry agreed.
"Hopefully there might be something not lost to history."
He smiled slyly, "Fortunately, we know the perfect chronicler to ask. I'm going to need permission to have a rather large surface... carved upon, though. A wall or floor will likely suffice... Pick a room, any room?"

S7trif3 wrote:"I think you said that Serge found some things out, right?"
Anja wrote:"Yes he found that Miss Sinclair was there when Dahl commissioned an illness that would infect those with implants from Jace, later he got permission to go into her mind and see the entire scene."
Jeffry said and nodded.
"Ah yes if you see the woman working magic down in the ritual rooms I gave her permission to do so as a reward for cooperating it was not easy for her."
He added.
He nodded, "If I see her, I'll give her a warning about the undead bastard."

Anja wrote:"What is this original source of the plague? Another enemy we must deal with?"
The old Flambeau asked.
S7trif3 wrote:"There was something else we found out, too," Adley said, at hearing Hadermann's name "About Dr Hadermann..."
Anja wrote:"Something you found out about Dr Hadermann?"
Jeffry asked sounding curious.
He smiled wryly, "I don't know about 'enemy', but I suppose she will make me sleep on the couch from time to time. And Dr. Hadermann told us he was once Jace's apprentice. Hadermann discovered what manner of monster Jace was, though, and the whole mess that ensued made Hadermann change his affiliation to the Etherites, prior to their defection from the Union. So he recognized his former Mentor's work. And I don't know if he has a plan yet, but from what you told me, he will, fairly soon."

S7trif3 wrote:"If the girl is a link to him, she's going to need some protection as well," he agreed.
Anja wrote:"She is and Miss Sinclair might be as well since he worked his magick on her."
Your Mentor replied.
"We will do our best to keep them both safe.
He nodded, "Quite."

Anja wrote:"Agreed, and yes young Cava did not have a surname when she came her but I think Master Haagen gave her his when he apprenticed her. We still need to get official papers on her I guess though so sleeper authorities can not..."
Jeffry begun.
"Yeah I have already done that, officially she is Master Haagen's cousin that he is raising."
Narim intersected and Jeffry nodded.
"Ah...good good one less thing to worry about thank you Naim."
He smiled wryly, "And to think, I went through Dr. Boudavich's contact network in the Sleeper bureaucracy... Well, Anna is as legally safe as can be, too."

Anja wrote:"It is impossible to be completely protected at all times, this is true, but it is still better to make the precautions one can in order to be as safe as possible."
Jeffry said simply.
"But no ward, no lock, no precaution is one hundred percent sure, but that is no reason not to try."
S7trif3 wrote:"I would hazard you can protect against it, but it's harder. In that case, at least it was helpful." Adley looked thoughtful then glanced at Narim.
Anja wrote:Narim was putting toast onto a plate and then followed up with a big, fluffy omelet and sliced tomato with an oil dressing, he brought the food over to you.
"Is omelet with cheese and marinated tofu ok?"
He asked.
"Oh and there are enough for you as well Mr Wainwright."
"Also Adley what do you want to drink? I got water, coffee, tea and some juice."
He nodded thoughtfully, "Love is one of the most powerful links I've encountered, if not the most powerful. I suppose you could protect yourself against most hostile exploits of it, but... I'm not sure if even the best made Parma can protect you from your own heart. Or more precisely, a reciprocated love. Ah, as for food, that does sound delicious, but I have calls to make and rooms to visit. Thank you, I might have the time to return for a quick bite before it turns cold."

Anja wrote:"No Sir...that is the freeway."
Cava said and pointed.
"All the cars are out driving."
She informed you.
He tilted his head sideways and looked across the field of vehicles, "Hum... is this an actual reflection of the freeway right now, or as you imagine it to be?"

Anja wrote:"Concerning my apprentice? Nothing is wrong I hope...ah Cave dear go and pick up your toys and wash your hands lunch is ready."
Darrian said and the little girl nodded and gave you another curtsy.
"Nice to see you Mr Wainwright."
She said politely before she started picking up her toy cars putting them into a bright pink box.
"I was talking with Master Nassa earlier but he want to check on young Kyle and Miss Mar's student in Kyle's room, he might still be there."
Darrian informed you.
"Or he might be back in his chambers."
He smiled and waved to Cava as she turned away to tidy up, then lowered his voice a bit so she wouldn't catch the whole conversation, "Unfortunately, Sir, something is wrong... Jace is back, as a ghost, trying to reincarnate. I think it's time that Cava is told of her parentage... we will need her to find Jace's laboratory, and to gain entry, and... it will be risky for her. I've just seen a future timeline where things did... not go well, and she was injured on top of other losses..."

((OOC: D&D game went... well... it went. Always great when a party with 50% divine casters decide not to heal the unconscious character before a short rest and further exploration, ensuring the party's Rogue remains unconscious through the werebear attack. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 12, 2019 2:16 am

[Call to Colin]

Colin's Post:

'Is that needed? I'm as about as likely to screw up with time as I am to join the Republican Party...'

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'That's a problem, alright... but isn't there a way you could hide the source of it - so it simply looks artificial or something? Anyway, we might not have much choice if it turns out to be the only vaccine we can make in short notice to nail this plague.'

Anja's Post:

Nicole looked at the door curiously, then got up to see who it was...

[Perhaps the casters felt the Rogue had earned a nice rest?]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 12, 2019 7:40 am

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"I made sure my gun was loaded and in good order and sprayed the bullets with a mixture to give them some more kick against supernatural critters...well against anyone really and I sprayed my clothes with an armoring spray just in sure, but for the most part I have been working on Lars' truck."
The Orphan said. As you stood there talking you saw richard come half running into the garage, he gave you all a nod but seamed preoccupied and worried as he rushed to his car.
"I wonder what is up."
Bruce said and frowned.

"Something might've happened somewhere outside the chantry. Maybe at the hospital he works at." Serge guessed as he watched the worried akashic rushing to his car, a concerned look on his face. "An emergency by the looks of things."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 12, 2019 8:19 am

[Narim's room]

"Yes he found that Miss Sinclair was there when Dahl commissioned an illness that would infect those with implants from Jace, later he got permission to go into her mind and see the entire scene." Jeffry said and nodded. "Ah yes if you see the woman working magic down in the ritual rooms I gave her permission to do so as a reward for cooperating it was not easy for her." He added.

"That must not have been easy, no."

"I think it might really scare her, amicus. We all told her he was gone for good, and honestly we had no reason to think otherwise but to find out he's still able to harm people...I would speak first with her mentor." He frowned, worried.

"Yes I would like a rapport on that mea filius, I was told by a messenger from Riverside that you saved a Master Cultist's life...what happened?" Your mentor asked but he also gave you an approving look.

He nodded and fixed the tablet back down on his lap to scratch out a summary: 'I noticed a cat on the side of the road and followed it to her - it was her familiar. I called to have her teleported home, and talked to her familiar. It told me there were three assailants who shot at her, and shot her with the serum. She was wounded her gravely. I have basic descriptions of them. Two of them were men and one of them had facial hair, and one woman. Two were pale like me and the third was of darker complexion and heavier set. One of them said something as they left the scene: 'Let us go and tell her it is done.' Our chantry is owed a favor.

"Sending the spiderlings to help fix the wards is a good idea mea filus but yes someone should be here to warn us of trouble, I will get one of my imps to stay and order it to fetch us if there is any trouble."
Jeffry said and Narim gave a wry smile.
"There go my servers again."
He said and Jeffry looked confused.
"I was not aware you had any servants Narim."
"Ehm...it is a type of computer..."
"Oh...well I am sure I can get my imps to leave your equipment alone."
Jeffry still looked a bit confused though.

"Good."

"Very well...I will be back once I have spoken with her."
Jeffry agreed

"Thank you sir."

"I see why. I do not think I could live like that though I like decorating and having my own personal touch to my place...but I can promise to be more careful with my bodily fluids and such."

'It helps that I don't really understand style, unless Spartan counts as a style."

Narim was putting toast onto a plate and then followed up with a big, fluffy omelet and sliced tomato with an oil dressing, he brought the food over to you.
"Is omelet with cheese and marinated tofu ok?" He asked.

"You made all that just now?" he said, sounding astonished. "It looks great, thank you."

"You don't have to ask permission to eat lunch you made in your own apartment."

"I have water, I'm okay. I might make some coffee later if you don't mind. But come sit, you don't have to wait on me."

// >. < with that many people able to cast heal they better have had a good reason

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2019 9:45 am

[Narim's Room]

"That must not have been easy, no."

"No it was not and as the woman have been kept from her magic for months I felt it would make a good reward to let her flex her muscles a bit."
Jeffry agreed and nodded.

"I think it might really scare her, amicus. We all told her he was gone for good, and honestly we had no reason to think otherwise but to find out he's still able to harm people...I would speak first with her mentor." He frowned, worried.

"Agreed...Miss Sinclair is fragile, she needs to be handled with care."
The old Flambeau said and nodded.

He nodded and fixed the tablet back down on his lap to scratch out a summary: 'I noticed a cat on the side of the road and followed it to her - it was her familiar. I called to have her teleported home, and talked to her familiar. It told me there were three assailants who shot at her, and shot her with the serum. She was wounded her gravely. I have basic descriptions of them. Two of them were men and one of them had facial hair, and one woman. Two were pale like me and the third was of darker complexion and heavier set. One of them said something as they left the scene: 'Let us go and tell her it is done.' Our chantry is owed a favor.

Jeffry read what you had written and nodded.
"We will have to look into this, though I suspect Riverside already are. Thank the old Gods we did not loose the only person in the Tribunal who are a contender to Vittoria D'Angelo for Senior Enforcer though."
He said darkly.
"I wonder if this attack have anything to do with the other problems we have been having today."

"Good."

Jeffry just nodded at that.
"We will keep him safe mea filius."

"Thank you sir."

Your Mentor nodded.
"Not a problem mea filius."

'It helps that I don't really understand style, unless Spartan counts as a style."

"I guess it do count as a style as such."
Narim said.
"I am sure we can figure something out we both can live with when...if ehm...we get to the point of living together..."
He said and blushed and looked down.
"Ehm...yes...ehm..."
He said and blushed again.

"You made all that just now?" he said, sounding astonished. "It looks great, thank you."

"Not the tofu it takes allot of time to set and such and time to marinade that I had in the fridge but yes the rest I made just now."
Narim said and smiled.
"Here eat and tell me what you think."

"You don't have to ask permission to eat lunch you made in your own apartment."

"No I guess not but ehm..."
Narim said and he sat down to eat after he had put a plate over the rest of the omelet to keep it warm. and he had gotten the drink you wanted and placed some water before you while he took some juice.
"I do like feeding you and you saved my Avatar I think you are entitled to a meal in thanks."
He said as he sat down next to you and took a bite of his omelet before giving you a bit of a nervous smile.

Colin smiled wryly, "I suppose asking it to show us how it got stuck in there in the first place isn't going to work this time..."

"If you are an ant and come across a mighty stag stuck in a sink hole in the woods, would you know how to ask it how it ended up there Mr Wainwright?"
Jeffry asked you and he raised an eyebrow.

He smiled slyly, "Fortunately, we know the perfect chronicler to ask. I'm going to need permission to have a rather large surface... carved upon, though. A wall or floor will likely suffice... Pick a room, any room?"

"Hum...what about the laundry room down in the basement? Or one of the basement hallways we can always fix the stones afterwards."
The old Hermetic said.

"No warn Miss Day her Mentor, if she feel her apprentice is strong enough to get the news she will warn Miss Sinclair but remember this man tormented the woman, she is terrified of him, hearing that he is back might make her panic. For once Miss Sinclair's damned subservience will be a boon, she will accept being protected without asking why."
Jeffry instructed and frowned.

He smiled wryly, "I don't know about 'enemy', but I suppose she will make me sleep on the couch from time to time. And Dr. Hadermann told us he was once Jace's apprentice. Hadermann discovered what manner of monster Jace was, though, and the whole mess that ensued made Hadermann change his affiliation to the Etherites, prior to their defection from the Union. So he recognized his former Mentor's work. And I don't know if he has a plan yet, but from what you told me, he will, fairly soon."

"The illness as made from Miss Adlebloom's brain matter? But how? Why?"
Jeffry asked sounding confused then he frowned.
"I knew Dr Hadermann's Mentor was a Progenitor and that he defected to the Sons of Ether when they left the newly renamed Technocracy, but not that he was the apprentice of that Progenitor, even so the man have never shown anything but loyalty to the Traditions and he is the most respected Etherite in the Tribunal."

He smiled wryly, "And to think, I went through Dr. Boudavich's contact network in the Sleeper bureaucracy... Well, Anna is as legally safe as can be, too."

"Your way is slower but better there are no threads that could be pulled, Anna is your adopted daughter legally. I have just provided papers and records of Cava, it should be safe enough but is not as official in the system Mr Wainwright."
Narim said.

He nodded thoughtfully, "Love is one of the most powerful links I've encountered, if not the most powerful. I suppose you could protect yourself against most hostile exploits of it, but... I'm not sure if even the best made Parma can protect you from your own heart. Or more precisely, a reciprocated love.

Narim smiled warmly and nodded.
"I believe the same Mr Wainwright, I believe I am protected this well because Adley made this ward, love is not just a chemical in the brain it is a force in itself."
He agreed and looked fondly at Adley.

Ah, as for food, that does sound delicious, but I have calls to make and rooms to visit. Thank you, I might have the time to return for a quick bite before it turns cold."

"Very well I will Mr Wainwright I will keep a portion warm for you."
Narim said and smiled.

[Haagen's Room]

He tilted his head sideways and looked across the field of vehicles, "Hum... is this an actual reflection of the freeway right now, or as you imagine it to be?"

"Just what I imagine Sir I am playing with my toy cars."
Cava said and smiled.

He smiled and waved to Cava as she turned away to tidy up, then lowered his voice a bit so she wouldn't catch the whole conversation, "Unfortunately, Sir, something is wrong... Jace is back, as a ghost, trying to reincarnate. I think it's time that Cava is told of her parentage...

"I guess you are right M Wainwright she have been asking about him but I fear she will wory that she will become like him one day."
Darrian said as he glanced back at the little girl who picked up er toys.
"But how can he be back? Well I guess a ghost would be possible his death was certainly horrid enough for it."
He whispered.

we will need her to find Jace's laboratory, and to gain entry, and... it will be risky for her. I've just seen a future timeline where things did... not go well, and she was injured on top of other losses..."

"You saw a future where I let you bring my apprentice into a combat situation to assault this laboratory?"
Darrian asked and while he was whispering his emotion made Mundi who was sleeping on the floor with Charlie next to him raise his large head and look in your direction.
"I would never allow that she is a little girl Mr Wainwright no matter who her father was she is a five year old child she can not be brought into combat!"

[Call to Alvarez]

'That's a problem, alright... but isn't there a way you could hide the source of it - so it simply looks artificial or something? Anyway, we might not have much choice if it turns out to be the only vaccine we can make in short notice to nail this plague.'

"Given time yes we can hide the markers and make it look artificial yes, and if this thing spread we might have to risk it but we have to look for another solution first, I would prefer not to end my days burned at the stake for witchcraft while a bunch of kill happy sleepers leer at me."
Jade replied in a grumble.

Nicole looked at the door curiously, then got up to see who it was...

Outside stood Hildegard and her apprentice Jane Cole.
"Ehm Miss Bouchard, Dr Hadermann called me, he said you had questions for Jane, about her connection to shapechangers? I have decided it would do the girl no harm talking with you, so here we are."
He Chorister regarded you curiously.
"I wonder why you are curious about this though Miss Bouchard."
She asked as Jane looked as you shyly and half hid behind her Mentor.

[Garage]

"Something might've happened somewhere outside the chantry. Maybe at the hospital he works at." Serge guessed as he watched the worried akashic rushing to his car, a concerned look on his face. "An emergency by the looks of things."

"I guess so, Richard is a surgeon, but he do not like to work as on he says he prefer to work wt awake patients he can talk with and get to know so he works as a general practitioner despite that paying less and having less status, but he is asked to come to the hospital and fill inn when they need an extra surgeon at times."
Bruce said and frowned.
"I hope it is not to serious."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 12, 2019 2:40 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'Think that's unlikely. I'd put my money on you being torn apart by angry rat-changers or something.' Nicole replied. 'Though we have no idea whether the Union already have something like this up the sleeve...'

[Nicole's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'Hi... yeah, thanks for coming, I did ask Hadermann.' Nicole replied, moving aside to let them in and close the door after them.

'Erm... you want coffee or something? No, no time. Sorry.' looking clearly rather anxious. 'Okay, I'll cut to the chase, Miss Cole; are you related to shapechangers or something? I promise I'll not share this with anyone else but Hadermann.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2019 2:55 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

'Think that's unlikely. I'd put my money on you being torn apart by angry rat-changers or something.' Nicole replied. 'Though we have no idea whether the Union already have something like this up the sleeve...'

"It is not likely that the Union are having the exact same idea. As for being ripped apart by angry werrats, well that is at least less painful than being burned alive, though I had hoped to die peacefully in bed when I am a few hundred years old surrounded by my grieving students, however considering my line of work I guess that is not very likely to happen."
Jade said wryly.

[Nicole's Apartment]

'Hi... yeah, thanks for coming, I did ask Hadermann.' Nicole replied, moving aside to let them in and close the door after them.

'Erm... you want coffee or something? No, no time. Sorry.' looking clearly rather anxious. 'Okay, I'll cut to the chase, Miss Cole; are you related to shapechangers or something? I promise I'll not share this with anyone else but Hadermann.'

"No need for any refreshments Miss Bouchard."
Hildegard said as she stepped into your apartment. Jane looked around her eyes big.
"You have allot of tools Miss Bouchard you must really like making things."
The child explained and her Mentor shushed her,
"Now, now little one be polite."
He said and Jane looked down.
"Sorry Mentor."
She muttered.

Hildegard looked at you and then at Jane and sigh.
"Yes, her grandfather is a werewolf...I wanted to know if this would affect her health in anyway and Dr Lee recommended I ask Dr Hadermann to example a sample of her blood...may I ask why you are asking about this though? It is not a big secret but I do want to keep Jane safe, when she gets older I do not want her to have...unwanted attention from werewolves if you understand what I mean."
The elderly Chorister said and she glanced down at Jane again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Sun May 12, 2019 3:09 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

Anja's Post:

'This ain't a career which usually allows us to die of old age.' Nicole replied wryly. 'Why are you so sure the Union won't have this idea?'

[Nicole's Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'Making things is what I do.' Nicole replied with a little smile, clearly not minding the kid's interest. 'You should see the workshop downstairs sometime.'

Anja's Post:

'I understand. More than you'd think, actually.' Nicole replied evenly. 'I ask 'cos on trying to find a vaccine or cure for this plague Hadermann has come across a sample which seems to be resistant. It had similarities with only one other sample he'd seen - yours.' nodding to Jane. 'This makes sense, as the "resistant sample" came from another Kinfolk. And now we know the "why" part; thanks.'
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2019 4:52 pm

[Call to Alvarez]

This ain't a career which usually allows us to die of old age.' Nicole replied wryly. 'Why are you so sure the Union won't have this idea?'

"They tend to be uninterested in cryptids other than in finding more efficient ways to kill them."
Jade commented.
"And no I do not expect I will die peacefully in some bed after discontinuing my Longavity serums, content and tired of life, when death find those like us Miss Bouchard it is usually brutal and violent, oh well it is what it is."
She said with a sigh.

[Nicole's Apartment]

'Making things is what I do.' Nicole replied with a little smile, clearly not minding the kid's interest. 'You should see the workshop downstairs sometime.'

"I have seen it Miss Bouchard I went down there with Cava she is repairing a bike, there is allot of tools there and machines."
Jane agreed and nodded.
"What sort of things do you make Miss?"
She asked clearly curious.

I understand. More than you'd think, actually.' Nicole replied evenly. 'I ask 'cos on trying to find a vaccine or cure for this plague Hadermann has come across a sample which seems to be resistant. It had similarities with only one other sample he'd seen - yours.' nodding to Jane. 'This makes sense, as the "resistant sample" came from another Kinfolk. And now we know the "why" part; thanks.'

Jane nodded thoughtfully.
"Yeah my grandfather is a werewolf, but I have never met him, my mom do not like him much."
The little girl said.
"I remember when we went to Westchapel and Dr Hadermann took my blood, Westchapel is in an old factory."
She added. Hildegard looked at her and then explained in a low voice.
"Jane's mother and her grandfather had a falling out over...who the woman was to marry."
She said diplomatically.
"So she fled and ended up in Boston, we would not want her father to find her again."
She said meaningfully then she looked at Jane again.
"So you think blood from kinfolk can be used to make a vaccine against this illness Miss Bouchard? Also no problem I understand the need to have it confirmed."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 pm

[Garage]

Anja wrote:"I guess so, Richard is a surgeon, but he do not like to work as on he says he prefer to work wt awake patients he can talk with and get to know so he works as a general practitioner despite that paying less and having less status, but he is asked to come to the hospital and fill inn when they need an extra surgeon at times."
Bruce said and frowned.
"I hope it is not to serious."

"With the plague going around he'd probably be the most busiest out of all of us. They probably need all hands on deck with the waves of plagued people coming in." Serge replied. "But I'm not sure if that would ellicit such a reaction from him. Maybe some close sleeper friends of his got infected?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2019 6:30 pm

[Garage]

"With the plague going around he'd probably be the most busiest out of all of us. They probably need all hands on deck with the waves of plagued people coming in." Serge replied. "But I'm not sure if that would ellicit such a reaction from him. Maybe some close sleeper friends of his got infected?"

"You are probably right Serge, I hope none of his close friends are sick though."
Bruce said and frowned as Richard got in his car and quickly drove out of the garage. Jon came out of the workshop with a sharp stake he had made from what looked like a broom handle.
"If this sharp enough?"
Jon asked and Bruce took the stake and checked the edge.
"Yeah I think so."
He said.
"I can not say I am comfortable with stabbing someone with it, though I guess it have to be done."
Jon said and Bruce grunted a reply.
"I made it as sharp as I could so hopefully it will go through fairly smoothly but damn that got to hurt."
Jon said and Bruce shrugged.
"Yeah...probably do, it is effective though in keeping them under control."
He said and Jon sigh.
"Yeah I guess it is at that."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Sun May 12, 2019 7:02 pm

[Narim's Room]

"I knew Dr Hadermann's Mentor was a Progenitor and that he defected to the Sons of Ether when they left the newly renamed Technocracy, but not that he was the apprentice of that Progenitor, even so the man have never shown anything but loyalty to the Traditions and he is the most respected Etherite in the Tribunal."

"I don't think we were suggesting otherwise. Just that he might have insight."

"We will have to look into this, though I suspect Riverside already are. Thank the old Gods we did not loose the only person in the Tribunal who are a contender to Vittoria D'Angelo for Senior Enforcer though." He said darkly. "I wonder if this attack have anything to do with the other problems we have been having today."

He raised an eyebrow. "Well, it's best to keep the details close, in this matter, for now but I am sure they are trying to figure out what happened." He got the board back to clean it up, then stifled a yawn behind the back of his hand.

"I guess it do count as a style as such." Narim said. "I am sure we can figure something out we both can live with when...if ehm...we get to the point of living together..."
He said and blushed and looked down. "Ehm...yes...ehm..." He said and blushed again.

He gave him a tired smile. "Easy, you do all that stuff and I clean it up and nag you about your teacups," he teased.

"Not the tofu it takes allot of time to set and such and time to marinade that I had in the fridge but yes the rest I made just now."
Narim said and smiled.
"Here eat and tell me what you think."

"I think it's nice that you made me food," he said then he started to eat it. A bit cautiously, given the last time he tried to eat anything overwhelmed him he didn't want to be surprised.

"I do like feeding you and you saved my Avatar I think you are entitled to a meal in thanks."
He said

"You saved my life so I could after I did some pretty stupid shit. But I would have anyway, of course."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun May 12, 2019 7:28 pm

[Narim's Room]

"I don't think we were suggesting otherwise. Just that he might have insight."

"Well we can certainly ask the man about his Mentor and see if he have anything to add."
Jeffry agreed and nodded.

He raised an eyebrow. "Well, it's best to keep the details close, in this matter, for now but I am sure they are trying to figure out what happened." He got the board back to clean it up, then stifled a yawn behind the back of his hand.

"Agreed we should be careful with details for now."
Your Mentor said and nodded.
"We can discuss this matter more later when we have more information to go on."

He gave him a tired smile. "Easy, you do all that stuff and I clean it up and nag you about your teacups," he teased.

"Well not I can live with that arrangement."
Narim said with a chuckle.

"I think it's nice that you made me food," he said then he started to eat it. A bit cautiously, given the last time he tried to eat anything overwhelmed him he didn't want to be surprised.

You where still more sensitive than normal, and Narim had taken that into consideration and gone easy on the spices, the pieces of tofu which had been marinated was still a bit to strong tasting for you right now but the rest was nice and it had a simple flavor which did not overwhelm you.
"Well it is nice cooking for you."
The Virtual Adept said and he smiled a little.
"How are you feeling now Adley?"
He asked with concern in his voice.

"You saved my life so I could after I did some pretty stupid shit. But I would have anyway, of course."

"We all make mistakes, I make plenty."
Narim said.
"I would have saved the life of anyone in the Chantry if I could off course but I am very glad nothing bad happened to you."
He added and he looked at you for a moment before he looked down at his omelet again.
"I liked you back then to you know, I have liked you for a while but I did not dare tell you about it."

(OOC: Remove arcane connections from all the things! Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next