Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

5 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 11:45 am

[Colin's apartment]

Colin shook his head, "I'm afraid he doesn't eat out. He's lucky if he can get a sandwich at a Subway..."

"Damn that really sucks dad."
Anna said and frowned.
"Can he not turn the Ninja stealth of?"

He frowned, "Bugger, that looks like Dhal's description... AMADEUS! WE NEED EXTRACTION! Anna, can you keep an eye on the man and lock him down from here?"

"Yes I can."
Anna said and her hands started making several complex sigils, they where similar to the older Hermetic hand gestures that Adley used, but not completely the same, but it was clear they had evolved from those gestures, the girl had a consentrated look in her eyes as the handsome man stopped moving forward and turned, looking streight at her through the portal, he pulled his phone out of his pocked and started tapping at it, you think you saw the ebay and Amazon app go up, he looked rather frustrated though.
"I can not hold him for long dad...he is so powerful."
Anna shouted there was a strain in her voice as she spoke.

Yu Die seamed to get that the man who had been moving on her where being distracted by something and she jumped him, trying to kick him in the head, Dahl manages to dodge the attack though but it probably broke his consentration and bought Anna a bit more time.

Amadeus came rushing into Anna's room, he did not ask what was going on he pulled his ritual dager out of one of the pockets that his flowing tunic seamed to have and started carving a holy spiral into his palm, wincing as he did so, some drops of his blood falling from his palm and hitting the scrying bowl then he sort of reached into the air and grabbed Yu Die and pulled her through. The young Akashic gasped as she was still in battle with Dahl and she nearly kicked Amadeus as she was teleported though.
"Master Amadeus...Mr Wainwright...Anna!"
She gasped.

"I can not hold him!"
Anna shouted she was looking at the now bloodied scrying bowl which was still showing the handsome man who was looking confused for a moment that his target was gone.
"What the fuck!"
He shouted. Amadeus could not hear this though, it was a bowl of water not a TV and young and Anna had cast the spell and he and piggy backed the connection to get Yu Die but he could not see who and what was going on in the alleyway.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36 - Page 23 Empty Re: Kidnapping Vera Milliner, Angry Ghosts and Shining Souls IC Thread 36

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 27, 2019 12:11 pm

[Roseline Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'Cool. Pad out the prison a bit with a towel or something, shove furbag into it.' Nicole replied, looking around the room for something handy.

Anja's Post:

Nicole nodded to this.

Anja's Post:

Once the cat had been dealt with, Nicole grabbed her rucksack from out of one of the crates, taking out the syringe and vial she'd got from Richard. 'You want to do it?' proffering it to Antonio.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 27, 2019 1:24 pm

[Colin's apartment]
Anja wrote:"Damn that really sucks dad."
Anna said and frowned.
"Can he not turn the Ninja stealth of?"
Colin shook his head, "Alas, no, it seems Paradox was a bit of a jerk to him."

Anja wrote:"Yes I can."
Anna said and her hands started making several complex sigils, they where similar to the older Hermetic hand gestures that Adley used, but not completely the same, but it was clear they had evolved from those gestures, the girl had a consentrated look in her eyes as the handsome man stopped moving forward and turned, looking streight at her through the portal, he pulled his phone out of his pocked and started tapping at it, you think you saw the ebay and Amazon app go up, he looked rather frustrated though.
"I can not hold him for long dad...he is so powerful."
Anna shouted there was a strain in her voice as she spoke.
He nodded as he drew his gun, "Won't have to hold for long..."

Anja wrote:Yu Die seamed to get that the man who had been moving on her where being distracted by something and she jumped him, trying to kick him in the head, Dahl manages to dodge the attack though but it probably broke his consentration and bought Anna a bit more time.

Amadeus came rushing into Anna's room, he did not ask what was going on he pulled his ritual dager out of one of the pockets that his flowing tunic seamed to have and started carving a holy spiral into his palm, wincing as he did so, some drops of his blood falling from his palm and hitting the scrying bowl then he sort of reached into the air and grabbed Yu Die and pulled her through. The young Akashic gasped as she was still in battle with Dahl and she nearly kicked Amadeus as she was teleported though.
"Master Amadeus...Mr Wainwright...Anna!"
She gasped.
He smiled quickly to Yu Die, "Hello. Nephandus now, talk later."

Anja wrote:"I can not hold him!"
Anna shouted she was looking at the now bloodied scrying bowl which was still showing the handsome man who was looking confused for a moment that his target was gone.
"What the fuck!"
He shouted. Amadeus could not hear this though, it was a bowl of water not a TV and young and Anna had cast the spell and he and piggy backed the connection to get Yu Die but he could not see who and what was going on in the alleyway.
Colin narrowed his eyes slightly, then smiled almost cruelly as he reached for just a pinch of sand in his safe and tried to flick it into Dhal's face.

((OOC: Arete rolls for a C2 effect; Anna's still part of the spell, and the sand is from her, so that part is easy enough, and the scrying is still on the alleyway, I should think, so... 2,7,8 - 2,5,0. This should prove an interesting sight. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 3:00 pm

[Roseline Apartment]

'Cool. Pad out the prison a bit with a towel or something, shove furbag into it.' Nicole replied, looking around the room for something handy.

"I will make sure the cat is safe and comfortable."
Bruce said then he added.
"Damn this is a big cat!"
As he put FruFru in the cage.

Once the cat had been dealt with, Nicole grabbed her rucksack from out of one of the crates, taking out the syringe and vial she'd got from Richard. 'You want to do it?' proffering it to Antonio.

"I do believe you are physically stronger than me Miss Bouchard so it is probably best if you stand ready to nab the woman if she wake up and I will sedate her."
Antonio agreed and he held out his hand for the syringe.

[Colin's apartment]

Colin shook his head, "Alas, no, it seems Paradox was a bit of a jerk to him."

"Paradox sucks, it sucks so bad."
Anna said and frowned.
"It should be kicked!"

He nodded as he drew his gun, "Won't have to hold for long..."

Anna just nodded at that not speaking as she focused on holding the handsome man's powers.

He smiled quickly to Yu Die, "Hello. Nephandus now, talk later."

Yu Die just looked at you with her eyes huge and said nothing as she looked around confused.

Colin narrowed his eyes slightly, then smiled almost cruelly as he reached for just a pinch of sand in his safe and tried to flick it into Dhal's face.

"Hurry dad!"
Anna called as she struggled with Dahl who you saw where buying things on ebay in some sort of pattern, though the items seamed to be fairly random, and he looked more and more frustrated but it was his magick against Anna's. Then you got the sand and flicked it at him and the man dropped his phone to the ground and it clattered to the pavement, he just looked shocked for a moment, like a deer caught in the headlight, then he grabbed his perfectly sculpted head and screamed...and screamed...and screamed some more as he rolled around on the ground in the alleyway seemingly consumed by pain and dread. You saw a stein appear in frond of his expensive, pressed pants as he writhed on the ground. Anna gasped as the handsome man stopped struggling she glanced into the scrying bowl and looked a bit confused.
"Well he is down...what did you do to him dad?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 27, 2019 3:18 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"Paradox sucks, it sucks so bad."
Anna said and frowned.
"It should be kicked!"
Colin grinned, "You are going to love Horizon, Sweetie."

Anja wrote:Anna just nodded at that not speaking as she focused on holding the handsome man's powers.
Yu Die just looked at you with her eyes huge and said nothing as she looked around confused.
"Hurry dad!"
Anna called as she struggled with Dahl who you saw where buying things on ebay in some sort of pattern, though the items seamed to be fairly random, and he looked more and more frustrated but it was his magick against Anna's. Then you got the sand and flicked it at him and the man dropped his phone to the ground and it clattered to the pavement, he just looked shocked for a moment, like a deer caught in the headlight, then he grabbed his perfectly sculpted head and screamed...and screamed...and screamed some more as he rolled around on the ground in the alleyway seemingly consumed by pain and dread. You saw a stein appear in frond of his expensive, pressed pants as he writhed on the ground. Anna gasped as the handsome man stopped struggling she glanced into the scrying bowl and looked a bit confused.
"Well he is down...what did you do to him dad?"
Colin chuckled darkly, "That, Sweetie, was what happens when a Nephandus comes into contact with the ephemeral sand excreted by a Mage slowly reverting their Avatar from a Fallen state. It's very unpleasant... Ah, Master Nassa, do you think you could bring the chap into custody, as well, so we can interrogate him? He's the man who initially asked for the plague, and the man who dragged the vampires into the whole mess."
He holstered his gun again and picked up his phone to call Richard, "Oh, and I think you'll be staying with us for a bit, Yu Die. Richard agrees, it will probably be best for you if you can stay here with people you can trust right now - meaning Anna and your brother."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 3:56 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin grinned, "You are going to love Horizon, Sweetie."

"Yeah I probably will dad, one can work more magick and not get Paradox there and there are dragons."
Anna agreed with a nod.

Colin chuckled darkly, "That, Sweetie, was what happens when a Nephandus comes into contact with the ephemeral sand excreted by a Mage slowly reverting their Avatar from a Fallen state. It's very unpleasant... Ah, Master Nassa, do you think you could bring the chap into custody, as well, so we can interrogate him? He's the man who initially asked for the plague, and the man who dragged the vampires into the whole mess."

"A recovering Fallen? There is such a person dad?"
Anna asked wide eyed.
"No it do not look pleasant indeed."
She muttered and frowned.
"Would it do the same to me?"

Amadeus nodded.
"I have never tried to teleport a fully grown adult, but I will try."
The Verbena agreed and he made the spiral on his hand deeper in his flesh, he gritted his teeth and groaned softly in pain as he worked. Then he reached out again and grabbed the screaming Nephandus by the wrist and pulled him into your room, the teleportation was not smooth but he got the man there, still screaming and spasming. Yu Die jumped out of the way of the man and Anna looked rather shocked.
"One Nephandus as requested Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said with a satisfied grin.

He holstered his gun again and picked up his phone to call Richard, "Oh, and I think you'll be staying with us for a bit, Yu Die. Richard agrees, it will probably be best for you if you can stay here with people you can trust right now - meaning Anna and your brother."

Yu Die looked scared.
"They hurt me...forced me to be tested."
She muttered and you could see she had scrated at her arm, scraping it until it was bleeding, it was a reaction you remembered from the timeline where you had to give Anna the serum where she would at time hurt herself to try to erase the needle marks.
"And this man...this man...found me and he knew...he knew what had happened...he wanted me to come with him, tried to turn me against my Mentor...how did he know...how?"
The young Akashic whispered terrified. Anna dropped her spell, the man screaming on the floor would not be casting any magick any time soon anyway and she rushed over to Yu Die and held her gently.
"I can kick him for you."
She offered.

(OOC: To call Richard or did Colin call yet?)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 27, 2019 6:22 pm

[Narim's room]

"Mr Wainwright really is good at figuring things out. I am sure things will be fine."
Narim assured you. "This time you are going to have to relax and let someone else handle the situation."

"You are right."

Narim sat there while you read. The book itself was not that long, due to the cost of parchment most medieval books where not much over 30 pages, this did not make it easier to understand though. "Do you think there is something in there we can use my love?" The Virtual Adept asked when you where done with the first read though of the book, perhaps other read though would offer more insight, or perhaps you just lacked the understanding to truly grasp it¨s contents yet.

"Hopefully my pater can and it might have given me some insight, however small. I don't know how much use it is immediately though,it's too complicated for me to really understand yet, and that's without a headache."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 6:33 pm

[Narim's room]

"You are right."

Narim nodded at that.
"Yes I am so try not to worry about it to much."
He said and he gave you a slight smile.

"Hopefully my pater can and it might have given me some insight, however small. I don't know how much use it is immediately though,it's too complicated for me to really understand yet, and that's without a headache."

"Hopefully the Chief can find out more about the book, and eventually you will as well, you are very talented."
The Virtual Adept said, there was another knock on the door, very soft this time and again Narim jumped.
"Seriously I am jumping at shadows."
He muttered as he got up.
"I should go and see who it is."
He said but you got the feeling he would prefer if you went with him the short distance to the door as he was still clearly spooked by what had happened.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Narim nodded at that.
"Yes I am so try not to worry about it to much."
He said and he gave you a slight smile.

"I will try to worry an average amount," he said in a wry tone.

"Hopefully the Chief can find out more about the book, and eventually you will as well, you are very talented."
The Virtual Adept said, there was another knock on the door, very soft this time and again Narim jumped.
"Seriously I am jumping at shadows."
He muttered as he got up.
"I should go and see who it is."

He got up automatically and walked over with him to stand next to him.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 6:52 pm

[Narim's Room]

"I will try to worry an average amount," he said in a wry tone.

"That would be a pretty massive improvement."
Narim replied just as wryly then he sigh.
"You know what worry as much as you want as long as you do not worry yourself sick."

He got up automatically and walked over with him to stand next to him.

Narim gave you a grateful look as he went to answer the door. Outside Julia Von Hess was waiting she gave you both a curtsy.
"Forgive me for disturbing you Deacon Sharaya and Mr Roth Hicks, I was asked by Mr Wainwright to dowse with a key and bring the adress I found here."
The woman said and she handed Narim a piece of paper, he read it then handed it to you it was the same address that had been gotten from Fio.
"Thank you Mrs Von Hess, I appricate the help."
The Virtual Adept said and smiled.
"I am glad to help Sir."
The psycic replied and she curtsy again.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon May 27, 2019 7:11 pm

[Narim's room]

"You know what worry as much as you want as long as you do not worry yourself sick."

He gave a short laugh at the first part of the statement. "Wouldn't it just?"

Outside Julia Von Hess was waiting she gave you both a curtsy.
"Forgive me for disturbing you Deacon Sharaya and Mr Roth Hicks, I was asked by Mr Wainwright to dowse with a key and bring the adress I found here."
The woman said and she handed Narim a piece of paper, he read it then handed it to you it was the same address that had been gotten from Fio.
"Thank you Mrs Von Hess, I appricate the help."
The Virtual Adept said and smiled.
"I am glad to help Sir."

He gave her a nod back. "Thank you for your help," he echoed, and took the paper to read the information she had found out. He waited till the door was closed and she was likely down the hall to nod to Narim. "That tracks."

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 7:26 pm

[Narim's room]

He gave a short laugh at the first part of the statement. "Wouldn't it just?"

"It would but I know you are a worrier Adley and I will accept you as you are."
Narim said and he smiled a little.

He gave her a nod back. "Thank you for your help," he echoed, and took the paper to read the information she had found out. He waited till the door was closed and she was likely down the hall to nod to Narim. "That tracks."

"You are most welcome Sirs, well then I will take my leave, unless there was anything else?"
Julia said politely.
"No that is it Mrs Von Hess, thank you again."
Narim replied. The psychic nodded.
"Have a good afternoon then Sirs."
She said before she curtsy and left.

The Virtual closed the door and nodded.
"That it do, it seams it is time to put together a team for retriving this vampire Seer...I have to take a phone call to your Mentor, if you will excuse me for a moment?"
He asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon May 27, 2019 8:39 pm

[Roseline Apartment]

Anja wrote:"Let us hope it will go as smoothly with the slave."
Bruce said as he lifted the cat gently and put it in the cat carrier he had brought.
"You have to give it a blanket or something Mr King, Dr Horten said that cats have very poor regulation of body temperature when they are unconscious."
Antonio said. Bruce grunted and unceremoniously grabbed the fancy table cloth from the living room table and wrapped it around FruFru before closing the door to the carrier and placing the cage in the small box. In the meantime Antonio filled another syringe from another bottle.
"Ok be ready to grab the woman if she wakes up."
The Scribe warned and he waited for confirmation before moving to give Alexis the shot to make sure that even if Serge's spell broke she would not wake up.
Nicole wrote:Once the cat had been dealt with, Nicole grabbed her rucksack from out of one of the crates, taking out the syringe and vial she'd got from Richard. 'You want to do it?' proffering it to Antonio.
Anja wrote:"I do believe you are physically stronger than me Miss Bouchard so it is probably best if you stand ready to nab the woman if she wake up and I will sedate her."
Antonio agreed and he held out his hand for the syringe.

"The spell is twice as strong on her than on the cat. So I think we'll be good." Serge said, standing nearby regardless. He flipped the page over to the picture of the women and got ready to recast the spell in case the women woke up while also taking periodic glances at the locator app to make sure they would not be interrupted.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon May 27, 2019 9:57 pm

[Roseline Apartment]

"Hopefully you are right Mr Yager."
Antonio said and he waited for Nicole to give him the sedatives before he gave Alexis a dose of it. The ghoul muttered in her sleep.
"Ow! FruFru stop that!"
Though she did not wake up, clearly assuming the cat had scratched her as she drifted back into sleep.
"Good, that should be it then, we should pack her up carefully and make sure both sh and the cat get plenty of air and then we can move on Vera Milliner herself?"
Bruce said.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon May 27, 2019 10:01 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"A recovering Fallen? There is such a person dad?"
Anna asked wide eyed.
"No it do not look pleasant indeed."
She muttered and frowned.
"Would it do the same to me?"
Colin smiled, "Perhaps there is not... yet. The one who gave it to me was visiting from the future. I don't think it will hurt you, though, but it's probably best not to test it, all the same."

Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded.
"I have never tried to teleport a fully grown adult, but I will try."
The Verbena agreed and he made the spiral on his hand deeper in his flesh, he gritted his teeth and groaned softly in pain as he worked. Then he reached out again and grabbed the screaming Nephandus by the wrist and pulled him into your room, the teleportation was not smooth but he got the man there, still screaming and spasming. Yu Die jumped out of the way of the man and Anna looked rather shocked.
"One Nephandus as requested Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said with a satisfied grin.
He smiled wryly, "Well, I would not have objected to a missing extremity or two, except that it would make a bit of a mess on Anna's floor... Hum, would an effectively unconscious adult be much more difficult than a scared teenager, though? I mean, a person is a person, and the difference in mass is not that great, is it?"

Anja wrote:Yu Die looked scared.
"They hurt me...forced me to be tested."
She muttered and you could see she had scrated at her arm, scraping it until it was bleeding, it was a reaction you remembered from the timeline where you had to give Anna the serum where she would at time hurt herself to try to erase the needle marks.
"And this man...this man...found me and he knew...he knew what had happened...he wanted me to come with him, tried to turn me against my Mentor...how did he know...how?"
The young Akashic whispered terrified. Anna dropped her spell, the man screaming on the floor would not be casting any magick any time soon anyway and she rushed over to Yu Die and held her gently.
"I can kick him for you."
She offered.
He looked from Yu Die to Dhal, and frowned, his tone of voice making his words a simple, factual statement rather than a speculation, "Because Riverside is compromised by the Fallen."
He tapped redial on the phone and looked to Amadeus, "Would you mind calling Morgan and let him know we have a present for him here, and to come quickly with the serum? I'm getting Dr. Lee back, and letting him know to warn his Mentor."

((OOC: Yeah, picked it up to get ready to call, not actually calling before a bit more coordinating. Also, whenever Dhal comes around, perhaps we should allow Nicole to guard him? I'm sure she would love looking for an excuse to subdue him. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 pm

[Roseline Apartment]

Anja's Post:

'...and done.' sliding the bolts of the cage closed once the cat was in.

Anja's Post:

'Oh, know what to say to a gal, you do.' Nicole quipped with a little smile, handing over the sedatives.

Anja's Post:

'Cuff her first. Wrap up her legs too so she can't kick. We have no idea how long the sedatives work on them slaves.' Nicole replied, having positioned herself in such a way to be able to restrain if needed. 'I'll do a quick frisk too.'

[Depending on how many hours are left before dusk, chances are Nick will want to go for a nap on getting back to the Chantry. So she can be a bit better rested and ready for action for any strikes against them by the Giovanni. But yeah, Fallen Syndicate who tried to kill her personally. I think the only thing he'd need to do to be rated any worse by her would be if he slapped her on the ass and told her to get him a drink.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue May 28, 2019 7:14 am

[Narim's room]

He nodded. "I will try. I can't afford a sick day, after all."

he Virtual closed the door and nodded.
"That it do, it seams it is time to put together a team for retriving this vampire Seer...I have to take a phone call to your Mentor, if you will excuse me for a moment?"
He asked as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Of course," he said with a slight frown of worry on his face.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 28, 2019 8:31 am

[Narim's room]

He nodded. "I will try. I can't afford a sick day, after all."

"Indeed so we would not want you to get sick after all."
Narim said and he smiled warmly.

"Of course," he said with a slight frown of worry on his face.

Narim nodded and called Jeffry.
"Hi it is me....hum yes...yes it is about the seer the address match...should you handle putting a team together or should I? Ok I will take care of it...yes I am fine...he is still here...yes talk with you later."
The Virtual Adept hung up then he sent a message to Colin which said:

"I have spoken with Mrs Von Hess, the address matches, did you want to be a part of the retrieval team Mr W? Also how are things with Miss Que?"

Narim then turned to Adley.
"Hum...now for who to send, it must be those who can handle themselves if there are trouble, but at the same time they should be kind enough not to traumatize this seer further as he appear to be an innocent victim in this."

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin smiled, "Perhaps there is not... yet. The one who gave it to me was visiting from the future. I don't think it will hurt you, though, but it's probably best not to test it, all the same."

"I think I will keep my fingers good away from it dad, though I am not sure it could hurt me more than the headache I get from your time shenanigans."
Anna said wryly and she grinned.

He smiled wryly, "Well, I would not have objected to a missing extremity or two, except that it would make a bit of a mess on Anna's floor... Hum, would an effectively unconscious adult be much more difficult than a scared teenager, though? I mean, a person is a person, and the difference in mass is not that great, is it?"

"Mechanically no difference at all no but psychologically there are a difference...well I could have cut some limbs of I guess but it was not necessary as that do always get messy."
Amadeus said as he looked down at the screaming Nephandus.

He looked from Yu Die to Dhal, and frowned, his tone of voice making his words a simple, factual statement rather than a speculation, "Because Riverside is compromised by the Fallen."

"But...but...that can not be Sir...Riverside are my home...ok they where mean to me now but no...no they can not be compromised by the Nephandi!"
Yu Die exclaimed.

He tapped redial on the phone and looked to Amadeus, "Would you mind calling Morgan and let him know we have a present for him here, and to come quickly with the serum? I'm getting Dr. Lee back, and letting him know to warn his Mentor."

Anna looked worried when you mentioned the serum.
"I do not want to see that."
She muttered. Amadeus nodded.
"I will call him Mr Wainwright."
He said then he turned to Anna.
"Miss Wainwright if you would take Miss Que to the bathroom and get her cleaned up, those scratches on her arm need to be cleaned and I will be in and see if I can heal it later."
He said and Anna looked at you for permission.

You got Richard on the phone.
"Hi Colin...please say you have found my sister!"
The Akashic exclaimed clearly still very worried.

[Roseline Apartment]

'...and done.' sliding the bolts of the cage closed once the cat was in.

"One down two to go."
Bruce said and grinned.

Oh, know what to say to a gal, you do.' Nicole quipped with a little smile, handing over the sedatives.

"Strength is a virtue Miss Bouchard."
Antonio said as he injected Alexis with the sedative.
"Now I feel a bit bad, FruFru got blamed for something i did."
He commented as he capped the syringe and put it in a pocket.

Cuff her first. Wrap up her legs too so she can't kick. We have no idea how long the sedatives work on them slaves.' Nicole replied, having positioned herself in such a way to be able to restrain if needed. 'I'll do a quick frisk too.'

Helena nodded she cuffed Alexis' hands behind her back and wrapped her legs up in a blanket.
"Yes frisking her before we put her in the crate is a good idea."
The Hermetic agreed with a nod.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue May 28, 2019 9:49 am

[Roseline Apartment]

Anja wrote:"Hopefully you are right Mr Yager."
Antonio said and he waited for Nicole to give him the sedatives before he gave Alexis a dose of it. The ghoul muttered in her sleep.
"Ow! FruFru stop that!"
Though she did not wake up, clearly assuming the cat had scratched her as she drifted back into sleep.
"Good, that should be it then, we should pack her up carefully and make sure both she and the cat get plenty of air and then we can move on Vera Milliner herself?"
Bruce said.
Nicole wrote:'Cuff her first. Wrap up her legs too so she can't kick. We have no idea how long the sedatives work on them slaves.' Nicole replied, having positioned herself in such a way to be able to restrain if needed. 'I'll do a quick frisk too.'
Anja wrote:Helena nodded she cuffed Alexis' hands behind her back and wrapped her legs up in a blanket.
"Yes frisking her before we put her in the crate is a good idea."
The Hermetic agreed with a nod.

Serge's heart fell to his stomach as he immediately feared the worst, followed by a wave of relief as it was shown to be Alexis sleep talking.

"That scared the shit out of me." Serge said, his breathing getting a little heavier as he watched the other go to work packing away their unfortunate victims. "Yeah, I guess the vampires next on the list. I'll honestly be amazed if those restraints are needed. That would mean she pushed through the spell and the sedatives. But better safe then sorry I guess."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 28, 2019 10:04 am

[Roseline Apartment]

Bruce nodded.
"She felt the poke but assumes fluff ball here scratched her, the brain coming to the conclusion it think is most likely and she went right back to sleep. Probably the restraints are not needed, but better safe than sorry, we know these blood slaves can heal, we have seen that so who know if they metabolize drugs faster than the rest of us as well."
The Orphan commented.
"And while the cuffs might bruise her wrists a little, they will do not more harm to her, biggest discomfort will probably be stiff shoulders."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 28, 2019 10:51 am

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"I think I will keep my fingers good away from it dad, though I am not sure it could hurt me more than the headache I get from your time shenanigans."
Anna said wryly and she grinned.
Colin looked at Anna for a few moments, then sniggered, "Quite, quite. Ah, you'll understand why that's funny later. Not something I can readily explain..."

Anja wrote:"Mechanically no difference at all no but psychologically there are a difference...well I could have cut some limbs of I guess but it was not necessary as that do always get messy."
Amadeus said as he looked down at the screaming Nephandus.
He nodded, "As Yoda commented, the difference is in your mind... Hum, but I digress. I suppose I would find it harder to drag someone unwilling, myself, regardless of size... I appreciate bringing him in adequately intact, all the same."

Anja wrote:"But...but...that can not be Sir...Riverside are my home...ok they where mean to me now but no...no they can not be compromised by the Nephandi!"
Yu Die exclaimed.
He shook his head, "I am not claiming there are Nephandi residing at Riverside, I am suspecting that someone there is controlled by them. This would also go a long way in explaining why a certain Cultist Enforcer was attempted murdered; if she was about to uncover the identity of the compromised individual, the Nephandi would lose an investment..."

Anja wrote:Anna looked worried when you mentioned the serum.
"I do not want to see that."
She muttered. Amadeus nodded.
"I will call him Mr Wainwright."
He said then he turned to Anna.
"Miss Wainwright if you would take Miss Que to the bathroom and get her cleaned up, those scratches on her arm need to be cleaned and I will be in and see if I can heal it later."
He said and Anna looked at you for permission.
He nodded, "We'll drag him out of your room before that can happen, Sweetie. This is a needle-free zone so long as you wish it to be, after all. Probably into the hallway once the Chief arrives. Also, yes, please help Yu Die get cleaned up."

Anja wrote:You got Richard on the phone.
"Hi Colin...please say you have found my sister!"
The Akashic exclaimed clearly still very worried.
He smiled, "She's here, safe and sound. And we even got the gent who commissioned the plague, as a bonus."
His voice turned more serious, "Warn your Mentor, though, but quietly; Riverside is compromised. Our Fallen friend here knew what had just happened, and tried to recruit Yu Die. I've got to deal with the prisoner, Anna is taking care of Yu Die for now."

((OOC: "Honestly, know what happened to him, I don't. I just heard him say something, and when I looked at him, he was already unconscious." "He's got fourteen hairline fractures distributed between the separate bones that make up his cranium, two broken ribs, and he's missing two fingers. Did you at least hear what he said?" "Yeah, it was 'Why don't you get me some coffee before the plague kills you, Sugar Tits?', and then smacked my ass, he did..." Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 28, 2019 12:06 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin looked at Anna for a few moments, then sniggered, "Quite, quite. Ah, you'll understand why that's funny later. Not something I can readily explain..."

"You are odd dad...but that is why I love you."
Anna said fondly with a smile.

He nodded, "As Yoda commented, the difference is in your mind... Hum, but I digress. I suppose I would find it harder to drag someone unwilling, myself, regardless of size... I appreciate bringing him in adequately intact, all the same."

"For me it have always been size that holds me back with teleporting, that might by why I have never gotten very far in that particular art."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"Well be that as it may we got him, you and Anna should end your spell to avoid having a portal into the Chantry for longer than need be or the Chief is going to give you and earful."
He said and gestured to the scrying bowl.

He shook his head, "I am not claiming there are Nephandi residing at Riverside, I am suspecting that someone there is controlled by them. This would also go a long way in explaining why a certain Cultist Enforcer was attempted murdered; if she was about to uncover the identity of the compromised individual, the Nephandi would lose an investment..."

"But no one at Riverside would work with the Nephandi Sir."
Yu Die protested.
"No one would get one of us hurt, and the Enforcer almost got killed she is still bedridden."
She muttered nervously.

He nodded, "We'll drag him out of your room before that can happen, Sweetie. This is a needle-free zone so long as you wish it to be, after all. Probably into the hallway once the Chief arrives. Also, yes, please help Yu Die get cleaned up."

"Thank you dad...no I do not want any needles in here."
Anna said and she glanced at Yu Die.
"But if they stuck Yu Die with needles against her will..."
She said clearly worried it would happen to her as well.
"I...yes off course...I will help her get cleaned up."
She whispered and gently took the Akashic's hand.
"Come let us go to the bathroom."
She said and Yu Die nodded the little girl was clearly shook up and scared.
"T...thank you for saving me Master Nassa and Mr Wainwright."
She muttered before she left with Anna.

He smiled, "She's here, safe and sound. And we even got the gent who commissioned the plague, as a bonus."

"Thank you so Yu Die is safe? Wait you got the Nephandus as well, what was he doing with my sister?"
Richard asked clearly alarmed.

His voice turned more serious, "Warn your Mentor, though, but quietly; Riverside is compromised. Our Fallen friend here knew what had just happened, and tried to recruit Yu Die. I've got to deal with the prisoner, Anna is taking care of Yu Die for now."

"Riverside compromised...how can that be?"
The Akashic saiid and he sounded alarmed.
"Yes off course deal with the Nephandus and I will call my Mentor, we can talk when I return."

(OOC: It reminds me when one of my male players played a female character for the first time and he got a bit shocked at the bullshit one get as a pretty girl, so his character put a instant punishment spell on herself so if anyone touched where they should not they instantly got a fist of air to the face. So vulager and so so satisfying.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 28, 2019 12:44 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:"For me it have always been size that holds me back with teleporting, that might by why I have never gotten very far in that particular art."
Amadeus said and frowned.
"Well be that as it may we got him, you and Anna should end your spell to avoid having a portal into the Chantry for longer than need be or the Chief is going to give you and earful."
He said and gestured to the scrying bowl.
Colin nodded and whipped out his silver dagger, smoothly stabbing the water and severing the connection, breaking the spell.

Anja wrote:"But no one at Riverside would work with the Nephandi Sir."
Yu Die protested.
"No one would get one of us hurt, and the Enforcer almost got killed she is still bedridden."
She muttered nervously.
He raised a hand, palm forward, as if to cut Yu die off, "I don't believe anyone at Riverside would be a willing collaborator - I don't have any reason to suspect that - but the Fallen are very good at coercing the unwilling. Threaten to send photos of a Traditionalist conversing with someone they at the time didn't know to be a Nephandus, for example, is not unheard of - they're apparently very good at honeypotting like that. A similar thing happened at Steelhaven, a couple of months ago... and we know of plants in other Chantries, too..."

Anja wrote:"Thank you dad...no I do not want any needles in here."
Anna said and she glanced at Yu Die.
"But if they stuck Yu Die with needles against her will..."
She said clearly worried it would happen to her as well.
"I...yes off course...I will help her get cleaned up."
She whispered and gently took the Akashic's hand.
"Come let us go to the bathroom."
She said and Yu Die nodded the little girl was clearly shook up and scared.
"T...thank you for saving me Master Nassa and Mr Wainwright."
She muttered before she left with Anna.
He smiled to Yu Die, "I've seen the future, dear. Much as your brother might protest, you are family."

Anja wrote:"Thank you so Yu Die is safe? Wait you got the Nephandus as well, what was he doing with my sister?"
Richard asked clearly alarmed.
He smiled, "He was trying to talk. She was not having any of it."

Anja wrote:"Riverside compromised...how can that be?"
The Akashic saiid and he sounded alarmed.
"Yes off course deal with the Nephandus and I will call my Mentor, we can talk when I return."
He frowned, "You know how easily they can compromise and coerce an individual. My money for now is on an unwilling stooge, perhaps someone of mid to low standing at the Chantry caught up in a honeypot operation. It does, however, put the attempted murder of Riverside's Enforcer in an unsettling context... In any case, we have to assume that Riverside is compromised for now."

((OOC: Ah, the fist of air. So, what was the character's plan for those who ignored the gentle warning? Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue May 28, 2019 1:00 pm

[Colin's Apartment]

Colin nodded and whipped out his silver dagger, smoothly stabbing the water and severing the connection, breaking the spell.

Amadeus nodded.
"Good...good, and that is a beautiful blade."
He said as he regarded your dagger in admiration.

He raised a hand, palm forward, as if to cut Yu die off, "I don't believe anyone at Riverside would be a willing collaborator - I don't have any reason to suspect that - but the Fallen are very good at coercing the unwilling. Threaten to send photos of a Traditionalist conversing with someone they at the time didn't know to be a Nephandus, for example, is not unheard of - they're apparently very good at honeypotting like that. A similar thing happened at Steelhaven, a couple of months ago... and we know of plants in other Chantries, too..."

The young Akashic looked at you and then looked down.
"I guess that could be possible Sir but if so and they are discovered they would be in so much trouble. I do not like the Nephandi they make a mess of everything."
She muttered and she seamed rather concerned.

He smiled to Yu Die, "I've seen the future, dear. Much as your brother might protest, you are family."

Yu Die looked confused but she still gave you a warm smile.
"Thank you Sir."
She said as Anna led her to the bathroom.

He smiled, "He was trying to talk. She was not having any of it."

"Good...good...so she was not hurt was she?"
Richard asked, still rather worried.

He frowned, "You know how easily they can compromise and coerce an individual. My money for now is on an unwilling stooge, perhaps someone of mid to low standing at the Chantry caught up in a honeypot operation. It does, however, put the attempted murder of Riverside's Enforcer in an unsettling context... In any case, we have to assume that Riverside is compromised for now."

"You may be right if then we need to find out who it is and I fear for their safety. I will warn my Mentor at least, then we should probably talk with Riverside's Deacon Council."
Richard said with a sigh.
"This is a complication we did not need."

(OOC: Then she would move on from Forces 2 to Forces 3.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue May 28, 2019 1:20 pm

[Colin's Apartment]
Anja wrote:Amadeus nodded.
"Good...good, and that is a beautiful blade."
He said as he regarded your dagger in admiration.
Colin smiled wryly, "You should've seen the one I tried to make a couple of months ago... That was a bit of a botch job. This one would be bleedin' useless for cutting people with, though - not much of an edge, and very soft silver. I was more concerned with making sure it held its shape than its edge for working with spacetime..."

Anja wrote:The young Akashic looked at you and then looked down.
"I guess that could be possible Sir but if so and they are discovered they would be in so much trouble. I do not like the Nephandi they make a mess of everything."
She muttered and she seamed rather concerned.
He nodded, "That they do. We'll have to stop them again. If the compromised member is an unwilling accomplice, only coerced by Dhal here, though, they might be off the hook now. I would not presume that sort of luck, though..."

Anja wrote:"Good...good...so she was not hurt was she?"
Richard asked, still rather worried.
He frowned, "Not after she left Riverside, no... just scared and a bit dirty and fatigued; Anna is helping her clean up right now."

Anja wrote:"You may be right if then we need to find out who it is and I fear for their safety. I will warn my Mentor at least, then we should probably talk with Riverside's Deacon Council."
Richard said with a sigh.
"This is a complication we did not need."
He nodded, "Agreed... And we need a word with their Enforcer, as well, once she comes too. But we'll have to be cautious - it is possible, though less probable, that one of their Deacons is the compromised one. Or someone in one of the Deacons' confidence. I sort of wish it were a completely surprising complication, though... Well, I'll leave you be for now, and get to sorting out the poor, unconscious, screaming lump of Nephandus on my floor. He just assumed the fetal position and is crying... I might have broken him, actually..."
He waited for Richard's to respond, and eventually hung up, briskly picking Dhal up and lifting/dragging him out into the living room before retrieving his bowl and dagger from Anna's desk.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next