Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

5 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 23 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:29 am

[Chief's Office]

Colin shook his head, "I'm hardly what I would call sure, it's just, hm, I suppose you could call it a hunch. If it were a time traveler come to interfere, it would be more likely they would show up here to help, than in Seattle. If they're at the night club, though, all bets are off."

"So what you are referring to Mr Wainwright when you spoke of this person being in Boston and not Seattle was not that you thought the second creation that Mrs Von Hess have discovered where in Boston but that if there where a time traveler they should be here?"
Jeffry asked looking a bit confused.

He smiled thinly, "Well, now, Ma'am, a war council needs dowsers to find pertinent information far more than it needs people who can punch through a door or throw a fireball..."

Julia smiled a little at that.
"Well then in that case Sir I will do my best to gather what information I can."
She said politely.

He nodded, "Very well, I will get right on it."

"Thank you Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry said with a nod.

He smiled thinly and offered her his hand, "Please, talk it over with Anton first. I would not want you to feel obligated to say yes on the spot, just because I am asking. Now, why don't we head over to the library to get those maps, then?"

Mrs Von Hess took your hand and let you help her up.
"I will talk it over with Anton Sir but I am sure he will agree, if our...experiences can help someone else then that is worth it, if some good can come from them."
She said and she looked down.
"As long as the boy is registered as a Custos as I am technically speaking a Hermetic under House Ex Miscellanea."
Julia muttered then she nodded.
"Yes please Sir let us go to the library."
She agreed before she curtsy to Nicole, Adley and the Chief.

'With all respect sir, I disagree. There isn't a "good chance" 'cos I don't think a being several hundred years old will risk everything they have picking a fight with a group which he does not know their power, numbers or goals.' Nicole replied stubbornly. 'Would you, sir? Risk yourself, all of us, every Chantry in Boston attacking the unknown? Just because "They" took one of us? Call in every favour, throw every ounce of effort and power in fighting this... which you don't know squat about? And, lets remember going on a full offensive even before you learn what "They" even are or why they did it?'

"It would very much depend on the situation Miss Bouchard, no I would not just lash out certainly, but if a let us say Union Construct kidnapped a member of this Chantry I would act to get them back, I would off course try to find out as much as possible about them first. Also there is a good chance a Massassa will underestimate us. Now there is also a good chance that the vampires will hold back and do nothing, but we are gambling with the lives of others here so the possibility that this will lead to a conflict is a disturbing one."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

'If I at thirty know the rule of "find out who the hell attacked you before you strike back", think I'd remember it by two hundred.' Nicole replied. 'And you're making the assumption that this Prince would care enough to even call this "Tremere elder" to even look into it. I do not think a Prince would even get to be Prince if he went all postal every time someone looked at him funny.'

"Certainly and when they do that finding out who attacked them they will discover it was mages."
The Chief replied and he raised an eyebrow.
"No Miss Bouchard I am not making the assumption this prince would attack, I am saying that as we know nothing about him or her we do not know how they will react, and we are potentially leaving the magi in Seattle with a conflict with vampires on their hands if we go into their Tribunal and kidnap this woman. From my limited experience with Massassa the Prince's reaction will depend entirely on the rank and power of the target, if she is a fairly low ranking member of their society the Prince is probably just going to be happy that there is one less mouth to feed in his city if she is a high ranking member of their society though not acting could mean he loose the respect of his fellows."
The old Hermetic replied.

[Library]

"Good evening Ms. Gottschalk. Just here to pass on a warning and to ask some questions." Serge said giving a polite nod towards the Chorister.

"Certinly please come in Mr Yager but keep your voice down if you would be so kind the girls are sleeping."
Hildegard said and she indicated you should enter her neat, tidy apartment.

I'll start with the warning. Do you remember that thing that attacked me back at the villa? The one Mr. Wainwright warned me of?" he started.

"I remember it certainly. What about it young man?"
The Chorister said and she raised an eyebrow looking at Serge.

(OOC: A Jeffry is not saying the Prince will start a conflict with the mages of Seattle he is saying that it is a possibility that have to be taken into consideration. B It really depends on what status Lilliandra have, if she is a regular member of the city the Prince would not care if she was killed, if she is an Anarch he would be happy about it. If she is a respected elder though or worse a Primogen he will have to do something or those he need to support him to stay in power will assume he can not keep them safe. None of that is important for the discussion though as none of the characters involved have enough knowledge of vampires, their social structures or the people involved to say. What is important is that with so little knowledge of the situation, they can not be sure what problems tey create for the magi of Seattle.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 23 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:52 am

[Library]

Anja wrote:"Certinly please come in Mr Yager but keep your voice down if you would be so kind the girls are sleeping."
Hildegard said and she indicated you should enter her neat, tidy apartment.

"Of course." Serge said lowering his voice as he entered the tidy apartment.

Anja wrote:"I remember it certainly. What about it young man?"
The Chorister said and she raised an eyebrow looking at Serge.

"I found out what it was." he said gesturing to the 'dangerous faeries' book he had in his hand. "According to this book it's whats known as a Bean Sidhe. A half-fae, half-ghost creature that needs to steal the ability to dream and inspiration from others to save itself from Oblivion. It prefers those with higher levels of creativity and imagination so I'm pretty high on it's list. But I'm worried those with child like hopes, dreams, and imagination are also in danger. Much like Jane and the other children in the chantry."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:58 am

[Hildehard's Apartment]

"Of course." Serge said lowering his voice as he entered the tidy apartment.

You got into a tidy apartment, the walls where full of photos, the furniture was old fashioned and heavy. Hildegard indicated a chair.
"Please sit Mr Yager, would you like a cup of tea?"

"I found out what it was." he said gesturing to the 'dangerous faeries' book he had in his hand. "According to this book it's whats known as a Bean Sidhe. A half-fae, half-ghost creature that needs to steal the ability to dream and inspiration from others to save itself from Oblivion. It prefers those with higher levels of creativity and imagination so I'm pretty high on it's list. But I'm worried those with child like hopes, dreams, and imagination are also in danger. Much like Jane and the other children in the chantry."

"I see Mr Yager well that is certainly a serious situation."
The old Chorister said.
"Thank you for the warning, do you have any idea of how I may protect against this creature, most likely our wards keep us all safe but if there are any precautions to take?"
She asked and she looked concerned.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:19 am

[Chief's Office]

"That is true Sir. It is just an offer."
The dowser said with a bit of a smile.

"I appreciate it."

"Hum...that is a disturbing possibility that opens up for more questions mea filius."
Jeffry said if Adley showed what he had written to his Mentor as well.
He pondered, then frowned, "For now... I think it's safe to run on the assumption that time travel is not a factor. If it were, I think it far more likely the second clone - assuming that is what it is - would be in Boston, not Seattle."
"Why are you so sure time travel is not involved Mr Wainwright? I am not saying that it is but as a possibility. As for the clone perhaps so and yet Mrs Von Hess do locate this person in Seattle so chances are they are there and not in Boston."
Colin shook his head, "I'm hardly what I would call sure, it's just, hm, I suppose you could call it a hunch. If it were a time traveler come to interfere, it would be more likely they would show up here to help, than in Seattle. If they're at the night club, though, all bets are off."
"So what you are referring to Mr Wainwright when you spoke of this person being in Boston and not Seattle was not that you thought the second creation that Mrs Von Hess have discovered where in Boston but that if there where a time traveler they should be here?"

He frowned, erased the notes and then looked over at Colin - he seemed confused as well but could not elaborate further either until they had more information.

"Very well if you could get Mrs Von Hess what she needs and then speak with Kallan again, see if he knows anything else about the Exemplar? I think that is the end we have to begin in with this Mr Wainwright."
Jeffry requested.

He looked over at his mentor when he said Exemplar - having missed that whole part of the conversation.

Mrs Von Hess took your hand and let you help her up.
"I will talk it over with Anton Sir but I am sure he will agree, if our...experiences can help someone else then that is worth it, if some good can come from them."
"As long as the boy is registered as a Custos as I am technically speaking a Hermetic under House Ex Miscellanea."
Julia muttered then she nodded. "Yes please Sir let us go to the library."

He nodded back to her and opened the door so she could get out, closing it again after she departed.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:56 am

[Chief's Office]

"I appreciate it."

Julia gave you a smile at that.

He looked over at his mentor when he said Exemplar - having missed that whole part of the conversation.

"Ah yes you might have missed that part mea filius. The Labyrinth that Kallan belong to, it is located inside of a locket worn around the neck of their Exemplar guardian, which poses a bit of a problem for us."
Jeffry said with a frown.

He nodded back to her and opened the door so she could get out, closing it again after she departed.

"Thank you Sir."
Mrs Von Hess said as you opened the door for her as she left with Colin heading towards the library.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:48 pm

[Chief's Office]
Nicole wrote:'With all respect sir, I disagree. There isn't a "good chance" 'cos I don't think a being several hundred years old will risk everything they have picking a fight with a group which he does not know their power, numbers or goals.' Nicole replied stubbornly. 'Would you, sir? Risk yourself, all of us, every Chantry in Boston attacking the unknown? Just because "They" took one of us? Call in every favour, throw every ounce of effort and power in fighting this... which you don't know squat about? And, lets remember going on a full offensive even before you learn what "They" even are or why they did it?'
Anja wrote:"It would very much depend on the situation Miss Bouchard, no I would not just lash out certainly, but if a let us say Union Construct kidnapped a member of this Chantry I would act to get them back, I would off course try to find out as much as possible about them first. Also there is a good chance a Massassa will underestimate us. Now there is also a good chance that the vampires will hold back and do nothing, but we are gambling with the lives of others here so the possibility that this will lead to a conflict is a disturbing one."
Jeffry said with a sigh.
Colin nodded to Morgan, "What he said; most vampires know Magi exist, and that we do weird things that is best to avoid - but they also don't know how to easily tell us apart from sleepers, so they might assume we are largely on par with their own ghouls, meaning if they decide we've made an inappropriate attack on theirs, they're not liable to simply ignore it... They might not rally everything they have, but enough to create an outright war situation."

Nicole wrote:'If I at thirty know the rule of "find out who the hell attacked you before you strike back", think I'd remember it by two hundred.' Nicole replied. 'And you're making the assumption that this Prince would care enough to even call this "Tremere elder" to even look into it. I do not think a Prince would even get to be Prince if he went all postal every time someone looked at him funny.'
Anja wrote:"Certainly and when they do that finding out who attacked them they will discover it was mages."
The Chief replied and he raised an eyebrow.
"No Miss Bouchard I am not making the assumption this prince would attack, I am saying that as we know nothing about him or her we do not know how they will react, and we are potentially leaving the magi in Seattle with a conflict with vampires on their hands if we go into their Tribunal and kidnap this woman. From my limited experience with Massassa the Prince's reaction will depend entirely on the rank and power of the target, if she is a fairly low ranking member of their society the Prince is probably just going to be happy that there is one less mouth to feed in his city if she is a high ranking member of their society though not acting could mean he loose the respect of his fellows."
The old Hermetic replied.
He shook his head, "It wouldn't have to be the Prince who reacted first. Any powerful friends and allies of Lilliandra would be likely to come to him and complain that someone from outside their society came and urinated on his proverbial carpets, and that would force the Prince to act or lose support. It depends on a lot of factors, none of which we know at present."

Anja wrote:"So what you are referring to Mr Wainwright when you spoke of this person being in Boston and not Seattle was not that you thought the second creation that Mrs Von Hess have discovered where in Boston but that if there where a time traveler they should be here?"
S7trif3 wrote:He frowned, erased the notes and then looked over at Colin - he seemed confused as well but could not elaborate further either until they had more information.
He nodded, "Precisely. I would have expected such a meddling time traveler to show up here, at the proverbial ground zero, not on the other side of the country."

Anja wrote:Mrs Von Hess took your hand and let you help her up.
Julia muttered then she nodded.
"Yes please Sir let us go to the library."
He nodded, smiling, "Thank you, and yes, he is formally and properly registered."
He gently led her off, "Here, then..."

He gently pushed the library door open and let go, heading for the section where he'd last seen those assorted maps and travel guides.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:28 pm

[Chief's Office]

Colin nodded to Morgan, "What he said; most vampires know Magi exist, and that we do weird things that is best to avoid - but they also don't know how to easily tell us apart from sleepers, so they might assume we are largely on par with their own ghouls, meaning if they decide we've made an inappropriate attack on theirs, they're not liable to simply ignore it... They might not rally everything they have, but enough to create an outright war situation."

"A few years ago there was a situation in one of the Norwegian Tribunals, the Union had attacked the werewolves and as a result they attacked a Traditionalist Chantry, the situation was eventually solved using diplomacy but it go to show just how explosive such things can get. Now we do not know how the vampires will react and what they wil find out but we have to realize that we might be creating some issues for the magi of Seattle and be ready to aid them if our actions ends up causing a conflict."
Jeffry replied.

He shook his head, "It wouldn't have to be the Prince who reacted first. Any powerful friends and allies of Lilliandra would be likely to come to him and complain that someone from outside their society came and urinated on his proverbial carpets, and that would force the Prince to act or lose support. It depends on a lot of factors, none of which we know at present."

"That is true, this Massassa might have allies who will act to try to retrieve or avenge her, with our without the aid of their leader, now as pointed out before we can can not afford to not run this operation, we have to capture Lilliandra, but we have to be aware what our actions can cause."
The old war mage said and he nodded his agreement.

He nodded, "Precisely. I would have expected such a meddling time traveler to show up here, at the proverbial ground zero, not on the other side of the country."

"I see, well that do make sense, in either case we have to find out who this second creation of Jace is and what their role in all of this is."
The Flambeau said with a frown.

He nodded, smiling, "Thank you, and yes, he is formally and properly registered."

"Then me and my husband will be happy to help him Sir."
Julia said with a nods.

[Library]

You got to the Library with Julia. Inside you found Cita surrounded by books on Exemplars, how to bind Avatars into flesh and human/spirit hybrids. The Spirit Healer looked up as you and Julia entered the room.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright...Mrs Von Hess."
She said and Julia curtsy.
"Good evening Master Telar."
She said.

Maps, dictionaries and other such practical works where kept on a shelf near the door so it was easy to find the maps you needed.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:16 pm

[Hildehard's Apartment]

Anja wrote:You got into a tidy apartment, the walls where full of photos, the furniture was old fashioned and heavy. Hildegard indicated a chair.
"Please sit Mr Yager, would you like a cup of tea?"

Serge sat down. "No thanks. Some plain water would be nice though. I'm not sure when the last time I had a drink was."

Anja wrote:"I see Mr Yager well that is certainly a serious situation."
The old Chorister said.
"Thank you for the warning, do you have any idea of how I may protect against this creature, most likely our wards keep us all safe but if there are any precautions to take?"
She asked and she looked concerned.

"Don't bother with spirit magick if you think its near. The book says she's not a spirit and despite being half-ghost you won't be able to see her using it. Using mind magick or Ars Vim, which is what I'm assuming hermetics call prime magick, is the way to go. Perceiving the being completely requires mind magick but prime magick will allow you to percieve the Bean Sidhe's magick." Serge explained as he flipped the book to the page where he had found that information and showed it to the elder Chorister.

"What's more, if Jane ever sees something beckoning her that you can't see that should put you on alert. Don't let her go near it. Carrying cold iron will also deter the Bean Sidhe just like it does to all other fae, so having that on you is a boon as well. Deaconess O'Connor said she would be ok with some of us carrying cold iron until this threat is dealt with."

Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:37 pm

[Hildehard's Apartment]

Serge sat down. "No thanks. Some plain water would be nice though. I'm not sure when the last time I had a drink was."

"Very well Mr Yager, I have some juice by the way, for the girls, if you would prefer that over plain water."
Hildegard said as she went out into her bright, tidy kitchen.

"Don't bother with spirit magick if you think its near. The book says she's not a spirit and despite being half-ghost you won't be able to see her using it. Using mind magick or Ars Vim, which is what I'm assuming hermetics call prime magick, is the way to go. Perceiving the being completely requires mind magick but prime magick will allow you to percieve the Bean Sidhe's magick." Serge explained as he flipped the book to the page where he had found that information and showed it to the elder Chorister.

"That is indeed what the Order of Hermes call Prime Magick, every Tradition have a different view of the Spheres and not all even view it as nine Spheres at all most of us only use that system as a way to communicate with magi of different Paradigms."
The older Chorister said as she bent over the book to have a look.
"I see, so that is why none of us saw the creature that attacked you then young man?"
She asked.

"What's more, if Jane ever sees something beckoning her that you can't see that should put you on alert. Don't let her go near it. Carrying cold iron will also deter the Bean Sidhe just like it does to all other fae, so having that on you is a boon as well. Deaconess O'Connor said she would be ok with some of us carrying cold iron until this threat is dealt with."

"Thank you for the warning Mr Yager. I am sure I can find something made of iron for the girls to carry."
Hildegard said with a nod.
"Hum...if this creature is still after you and anyone else with a child like mind, what is being done to remove that threat permanently?"
The old Singer wanted to know.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:48 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'Attacking the unknown, sir. The Union is known.' Nicole replied. 'I'm willing to put my chips on "vanishment will be investigated, but Prince will not attack as he is unable to find the ones - us - who did it.".'

Anja's Post:

'Think this happens more often than we'd like to think, me. That if I started to mess around with vampires and their plots and wound up in a ditch all bloodless, you'd be more willing to chalk it up to "putting my nose in things which don't concern me" than to go off and sharpen the stakes. Is there some way we can leave evidence that this is "another group of critters dealing with a vampire who messed with us" rather than an actual attack on them?'

Colin's Post:

'Good. Let's hope they're so stupidly arrogant they send their forces into a Union base and end up getting all burnt to a crisp.' Nicole replied, with a touch of sarcasm. 'I credit them with enough brains and experience that they'd look before marching in, and if we can't be linked to anybody in Seattle, will realise that they can't really get "revenge" on us.'

Colin's Post:

'Or be seen to act. Release the hounds! Lots of activity, little achievement. Impress with your bluster and shaking of the fist.' Nicole shot back. 'Either they don't know how to locate us which means Prince-guy has to hope his BS can cover it up or he learns what we are and realises that picking a fight with another secret group ain't a good move if he'd like continue existing.'

'This will be a surgical strike on one vampire. If this was an opening move in a war, any group would strike more targets. Including ideally Prince-guy. Think chances are he'd realise this too.'

[True. However, Nicole's coming from the position of "what would I do if I was the Prince". Her thought-patterns are significantly different to perhaps everyone else in the room... which in a way makes her input valuable.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:54 pm

[Hildehard's Apartment]

Anja wrote:"Very well Mr Yager, I have some juice by the way, for the girls, if you would prefer that over plain water."
Hildegard said as she went out into her bright, tidy kitchen.

"It's probably better if I have some water. Don't think I've drunk any today."

Anja wrote:"That is indeed what the Order of Hermes call Prime Magick, every Tradition have a different view of the Spheres and not all even view it as nine Spheres at all most of us only use that system as a way to communicate with magi of different Paradigms."
The older Chorister said as she bent over the book to have a look.
"I see, so that is why none of us saw the creature that attacked you then young man?"
She asked.

"Yes. Although keep in mind that I didn't have my own magick sight activated when I saw the creature. According to Deaconess O'Connor, anyone with the capability of believing in dreams can see her. I also wouldn't past it for the Bean Sidhe to be able to reveal herself to people of her choosing." he warned.

Anja wrote:"Thank you for the warning Mr Yager. I am sure I can find something made of iron for the girls to carry."
Hildegard said with a nod.
"Hum...if this creature is still after you and anyone else with a child like mind, what is being done to remove that threat permanently?"
The old Singer wanted to know.

"The chief knows about the threat and Mr. Wainwright sent me to gather information about it. I'll probably be going to his room next to inform him of what I learned and see how he wants to deal with this threat. I'm afraid with everything going on this hasn't taken the highest priority." Serge replied.

"As for ways of dealing with her, while the book hasn't been explicit I assume if you enchant a cold iron weapon you could do grievous harm to it." Serge explained frowning at the thought of hurting the tortured creature. "Other ways include banishing it to the world of dream although its mentioned that that could lead to further problems down the line. The last method is what I wanted to ask you about. According to the book, a Chorister known as Andreus Vhal managed to save the Bean Sidhe's from its tortured existence using a spell known as the 'Song of Orpheus'?"
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:06 pm

[Chief's Office]

Attacking the unknown, sir. The Union is known.' Nicole replied. 'I'm willing to put my chips on "vanishment will be investigated, but Prince will not attack as he is unable to find the ones - us - who did it.".'

"The Union is known to us Miss Bouchard, not to Massassa society, also it is not your chips being put on the hope that the vampires will not retaliate, however I do hope you are right."
Jeffry said though he sounded rather doubtful.

'Think this happens more often than we'd like to think, me. That if I started to mess around with vampires and their plots and wound up in a ditch all bloodless, you'd be more willing to chalk it up to "putting my nose in things which don't concern me" than to go off and sharpen the stakes. Is there some way we can leave evidence that this is "another group of critters dealing with a vampire who messed with us" rather than an actual attack on them?'

"Would I now?"
The old war mage said and he raised an eyebrow.
"But yes certainly I would be less angry if the Massassa took out a mage who was actively hunting them than if they went after a random member of our society. It might be possible to leave evidence that this...movie maker of ours have harmed magi in the past and that we are as such in our right to deal with her."
He agreed with a nod.

Good. Let's hope they're so stupidly arrogant they send their forces into a Union base and end up getting all burnt to a crisp.' Nicole replied, with a touch of sarcasm. 'I credit them with enough brains and experience that they'd look before marching in, and if we can't be linked to anybody in Seattle, will realise that they can't really get "revenge" on us.'

"Let us hope it is a Union Construct or a Nephandi Labyrinth they decided to attack if they decide to do so Miss Bouchard and not one of our Chantries. In a simple conflict if we have time to prepare Massassa is not that much of a threat, but they can create more vampires allot faster than we can train apprentices."
The Flambeau said darkly.

'Or be seen to act. Release the hounds! Lots of activity, little achievement. Impress with your bluster and shaking of the fist.' Nicole shot back. 'Either they don't know how to locate us which means Prince-guy has to hope his BS can cover it up or he learns what we are and realises that picking a fight with another secret group ain't a good move if he'd like continue existing.'

"Or he do as the Preco of the Seattle Tribunal fears, find out mages are to blame and attack chantries in that city, now a Chantry may or may not be well defended but these creatures should not be underestimated as their blood can indeed destroy an Avatar, and beings who can perform Gilgul by feeding you their bodily fluids are best avoided."
Jeffry said simply.

This will be a surgical strike on one vampire. If this was an opening move in a war, any group would strike more targets. Including ideally Prince-guy. Think chances are he'd realise this too.'

"Perhaps he have not been fed the same information that you have Miss Bouchard as quite a few conflicts have started over the strike on one target, not everyone resort to guerilla warfare young lady."
The old war mage said with a sigh.

[Hildehard's Apartment]

"It's probably better if I have some water. Don't think I've drunk any today."

"That is probably wise, sit down and make yourself comfortable Mr Yager I will get you some water."
Hildegard said and she went to do so and shortly after handed you iced water in a green glass.

"Yes. Although keep in mind that I didn't have my own magick sight activated when I saw the creature. According to Deaconess O'Connor, anyone with the capability of believing in dreams can see her. I also wouldn't past it for the Bean Sidhe to be able to reveal herself to people of her choosing." he warned.

"Yes well those criteria would seam to include yourself Mr Yager."
Hildegard commented.
"But she can be detected by Primal arts, sensing the magic of her existence?"

"The chief knows about the threat and Mr. Wainwright sent me to gather information about it. I'll probably be going to his room next to inform him of what I learned and see how he wants to deal with this threat. I'm afraid with everything going on this hasn't taken the highest priority." Serge replied.

"Well saving the world will have to take priority Mr Yager. Very well then please keep me updated on what Mr Wainwright tells you."
The old Chorister said with a nod at your words.

As for ways of dealing with her, while the book hasn't been explicit I assume if you enchant a cold iron weapon you could do grievous harm to it."

"Yes that would make sense if this being is at least partly fay."
Hildegard agreed with a nod.

Serge explained frowning at the thought of hurting the tortured creature. "Other ways include banishing it to the world of dream although its mentioned that that could lead to further problems down the line. The last method is what I wanted to ask you about. According to the book, a Chorister known as Andreus Vhal managed to save the Bean Sidhe's from its tortured existence using a spell known as the 'Song of Orpheus'?"

"Hum...well if this is a fay ghost and it is being a ghost that is the problem returning her to life should solve that problem. The Song of Orpheus is not a easy hymn to sing though, I certainly can not perform it, my Mentor though, perhaps it would be within his capabilities, but the Song of Orpheus comes with it's own dangers, often the dead are best left dead, and then there is the massive amounts of Paradox that it causes, but yes it is a possibility I guess."
The old Singer replied and she looked a bit puzzled.
"It might be a more humane but far more dangerous way to deal with this problem."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Ah yes you might have missed that part mea filius. The Labyrinth that Kallan belong to, it is located inside of a locket worn around the neck of their Exemplar guardian, which poses a bit of a problem for us."

"Well....," he began, than changed the second part of what he was going to say to something milder, "damn."

"Thank you Sir."
Mrs Von Hess said as you opened the door for her as she left with Colin heading towards the library.

He realized Colin was going out with her, seemed about to say something then sighed. "I need a word with you when there's a moment, nothing immediately critical though." Then he turned to glance his mentor and then Nicole, waiting to see if she seemed as if she were about to leave also or stay.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:27 pm

[Chief's Office]

Anja's Post:

'The example only works if we're talking about a group you don't know about. And it's not like there's any other choices, is there?'

Anja's Post:

'Problem is, putting it like that makes those who hit the vamp rather obvious. Is it possible the "evidence file" can show they're generally a risk to society in general, and we were simply "cleaning house"?'

Anja's Post:

'Again, don't think it's likely. From what I've learned so far, it's that most big cities end up with... treading on each other's toes now and then. If we lashed out every time this happened, I think every city would be in a middle of a massive war. And think we'd have heard about that by now.'

Anja's Post:

'I'm assuming the Preco also avoids crossing the street, in case a car runs them over.' Nicole replied dismissively. 'The chances of this turning into a full-blown war is so little it can be ignored. Neither side has anything the other wants.'

'Anyway... Boston attack first. Assemble the troops in the garage while the target is finalised?' ending with a look to the Chief.
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:44 pm

[Chief's Office]

"Well....," he began, than changed the second part of what he was going to say to something milder, "damn."

"Yes that pretty much sum it up mea filius."
Jeffry said sourly.

'The example only works if we're talking about a group you don't know about. And it's not like there's any other choices, is there?'

"There is a possibility that this Massassa leader is well versed in our society, I consider that to be rather unlikely though Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said in a tone of voice that said he was getting rather tired of going back and forth on this when there was more important things to do.

'Problem is, putting it like that makes those who hit the vamp rather obvious. Is it possible the "evidence file" can show they're generally a risk to society in general, and we were simply "cleaning house"?'

"I suppose such doctoring could be possible, it is not my area of expertise though."
Jeffry said with a shrug.
"One of the Adepts might be able to do something."

'Again, don't think it's likely. From what I've learned so far, it's that most big cities end up with... treading on each other's toes now and then. If we lashed out every time this happened, I think every city would be in a middle of a massive war. And think we'd have heard about that by now.'

"Accidentally stepping one one another's toes and outright kidnapping a member of said society are two very different things Miss Bouchard I know that our own society would not accept it if vampires kidnapped one of our own so we can not really assume it would be different for them."
The Chief said and he glanced over at Nicole.
"In either case this is a moot point Miss Bouchard as we have to get this vampire, regardless of the costs so this debate is pointless there are better ways to spend our time."

I'm assuming the Preco also avoids crossing the street, in case a car runs them over.' Nicole replied dismissively. 'The chances of this turning into a full-blown war is so little it can be ignored. Neither side has anything the other wants.'

"I would be careful what tone you take about a Master of the Art Miss Bouchard, the Preco is protecting her people, which is honorable, she is protecting them from a very real risk, and I have centuries of experience as a war mage child, the risk are considerable, and that will be the end of that."
The Chief's dark eyes had grown darker at this point and the temperature in the room was rising.
"Shall we focus on more important matters, such as stopping Jace and his allies plans?"

'Anyway... Boston attack first. Assemble the troops in the garage while the target is finalised?' ending with a look to the Chief.

"Indeed, and our reinforcements should have arrived by now, if you would go to the basement and gather them up and bring them to the garage Miss Bouchard, while I send my apprentice to gather our own, We might have to go after Jace's lab first through as we go not yet know how to get past the Labyrinth's guardian so any assault on it will be a rather short one until we do figure out such a way."
The old war mage replied.
"Taking down the lab though will cut of important resources for Jace while we work on a way to get past that Exemplar."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:11 pm

[Hildehard's Apartment]

Anja wrote:"That is probably wise, sit down and make yourself comfortable Mr Yager I will get you some water."
Hildegard said and she went to do so and shortly after handed you iced water in a green glass.

"Thank you." Serge said taking the glass of water and looking at the colored cup."Oooh. Green. Fancy."

Anja wrote:"Yes well those criteria would seam to include yourself Mr Yager."
Hildegard commented.
"But she can be detected by Primal arts, sensing the magic of her existence?"

"Yes. If you don't possess any mind magick that's the next best way to perceive her." Serge said nodding his head.

Anja wrote:"Well saving the world will have to take priority Mr Yager. Very well then please keep me updated on what Mr Wainwright tells you."
The old Chorister said with a nod at your words.

"You and Master Haagan are on the top of my list of people to keep informed about this. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I learn anything new." he replied.

Anja wrote:"Hum...well if this is a fay ghost and it is being a ghost that is the problem returning her to life should solve that problem. The Song of Orpheus is not a easy hymn to sing though, I certainly can not perform it, my Mentor though, perhaps it would be within his capabilities, but the Song of Orpheus comes with it's own dangers, often the dead are best left dead, and then there is the massive amounts of Paradox that it causes, but yes it is a possibility I guess."
The old Singer replied and she looked a bit puzzled.
"It might be a more humane but far more dangerous way to deal with this problem."

"And sadly it's the method I would much prefer to use. But its looking more and more unlikely the more I learn about it." Serge said with a sad sigh and taking the time to take a sip from the green cup. "Hearing that your mentor might be able to use it is nice to hear though. It solves the problem of finding a super wizard who can even cast the spell. Although like you said, I doubt he'd agree to doing something so dangerous. Especially since none of us knew this Bean Sidhe in her changeling life."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:36 am

[Chief's Office]
Nicole wrote:'Attacking the unknown, sir. The Union is known.' Nicole replied. 'I'm willing to put my chips on "vanishment will be investigated, but Prince will not attack as he is unable to find the ones - us - who did it.".'
Anja wrote:"The Union is known to us Miss Bouchard, not to Massassa society, also it is not your chips being put on the hope that the vampires will not retaliate, however I do hope you are right."
Jeffry said though he sounded rather doubtful.
Nicole wrote:'The example only works if we're talking about a group you don't know about. And it's not like there's any other choices, is there?'
Anja wrote:"There is a possibility that this Massassa leader is well versed in our society, I consider that to be rather unlikely though Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry said in a tone of voice that said he was getting rather tired of going back and forth on this when there was more important things to do.
Colin frowned, "Let us turn the scenario around, Miss Bouchard. If a vampire attacked someone you know, would you know whether that was a Camarilla vampire, a Sabbat vampire, or an Anarch vampire? Would you be likely able to find out? Even knowing that there are three major factions of vampire society, would you be able to figure out which one had committed a certain act?"

Nicole wrote:'Good. Let's hope they're so stupidly arrogant they send their forces into a Union base and end up getting all burnt to a crisp.' Nicole replied, with a touch of sarcasm. 'I credit them with enough brains and experience that they'd look before marching in, and if we can't be linked to anybody in Seattle, will realise that they can't really get "revenge" on us.'
Anja wrote:"Let us hope it is a Union Construct or a Nephandi Labyrinth they decided to attack if they decide to do so Miss Bouchard and not one of our Chantries. In a simple conflict if we have time to prepare Massassa is not that much of a threat, but they can create more vampires allot faster than we can train apprentices."
The Flambeau said darkly.
Nicole wrote:'Again, don't think it's likely. From what I've learned so far, it's that most big cities end up with... treading on each other's toes now and then. If we lashed out every time this happened, I think every city would be in a middle of a massive war. And think we'd have heard about that by now.'
Nicole wrote:"Accidentally stepping one one another's toes and outright kidnapping a member of said society are two very different things Miss Bouchard I know that our own society would not accept it if vampires kidnapped one of our own so we can not really assume it would be different for them."
The Chief said and he glanced over at Nicole.
"In either case this is a moot point Miss Bouchard as we have to get this vampire, regardless of the costs so this debate is pointless there are better ways to spend our time."
He shook his head, "Compare to when we ended the ice cream maker's existence. The childe we killed in the junkyard would likely not have roused the Prince's ire, but when we brought down the sun in the sire's office, that was a hunt, pursuing him and violating his private sanctum. It's the difference between a Technocrat shooting me down in a chance encounter by the docks, and a team of them kicking down the door to my workshop to drag me out and execute me."

Nicole wrote:'Think this happens more often than we'd like to think, me. That if I started to mess around with vampires and their plots and wound up in a ditch all bloodless, you'd be more willing to chalk it up to "putting my nose in things which don't concern me" than to go off and sharpen the stakes. Is there some way we can leave evidence that this is "another group of critters dealing with a vampire who messed with us" rather than an actual attack on them?'
Anja wrote:"Would I now?"
The old war mage said and he raised an eyebrow.
"But yes certainly I would be less angry if the Massassa took out a mage who was actively hunting them than if they went after a random member of our society. It might be possible to leave evidence that this...movie maker of ours have harmed magi in the past and that we are as such in our right to deal with her."
He agreed with a nod.
Nicole wrote:'Problem is, putting it like that makes those who hit the vamp rather obvious. Is it possible the "evidence file" can show they're generally a risk to society in general, and we were simply "cleaning house"?'
Anja wrote:"I suppose such doctoring could be possible, it is not my area of expertise though."
Jeffry said with a shrug.
"One of the Adepts might be able to do something."
He nodded, "The Adepts would likely be able to sort the information on Lilliandra's victims quickly... but possibly not quickly enough to leave such a message behind. And depending on the Prince, they might not care about what she did to non-vampires."

Anja wrote:"That is true, this Massassa might have allies who will act to try to retrieve or avenge her, with our without the aid of their leader, now as pointed out before we can can not afford to not run this operation, we have to capture Lilliandra, but we have to be aware what our actions can cause."
The old war mage said and he nodded his agreement.
Nicole wrote:'Or be seen to act. Release the hounds! Lots of activity, little achievement. Impress with your bluster and shaking of the fist.' Nicole shot back. 'Either they don't know how to locate us which means Prince-guy has to hope his BS can cover it up or he learns what we are and realises that picking a fight with another secret group ain't a good move if he'd like continue existing.'

'This will be a surgical strike on one vampire. If this was an opening move in a war, any group would strike more targets. Including ideally Prince-guy. Think chances are he'd realise this too.'
Anja wrote:"Perhaps he have not been fed the same information that you have Miss Bouchard as quite a few conflicts have started over the strike on one target, not everyone resort to guerilla warfare young lady."
The old war mage said with a sigh.
Anja wrote:"Or he do as the Preco of the Seattle Tribunal fears, find out mages are to blame and attack chantries in that city, now a Chantry may or may not be well defended but these creatures should not be underestimated as their blood can indeed destroy an Avatar, and beings who can perform Gilgul by feeding you their bodily fluids are best avoided."
Jeffry said simply.
Nicole wrote:'I'm assuming the Preco also avoids crossing the street, in case a car runs them over.' Nicole replied dismissively. 'The chances of this turning into a full-blown war is so little it can be ignored. Neither side has anything the other wants.'

Nicole wrote:"I would be careful what tone you take about a Master of the Art Miss Bouchard, the Preco is protecting her people, which is honorable, she is protecting them from a very real risk, and I have centuries of experience as a war mage child, the risk are considerable, and that will be the end of that."
The Chief's dark eyes had grown darker at this point and the temperature in the room was rising.
"Shall we focus on more important matters, such as stopping Jace and his allies plans?"
Nicole wrote:"Indeed, and our reinforcements should have arrived by now, if you would go to the basement and gather them up and bring them to the garage Miss Bouchard, while I send my apprentice to gather our own, We might have to go after Jace's lab first through as we go not yet know how to get past the Labyrinth's guardian so any assault on it will be a rather short one until we do figure out such a way."
The old war mage replied.
"Taking down the lab though will cut of important resources for Jace while we work on a way to get past that Exemplar."
He took half a step sideways away from Nicole as the temperature started to climb, then nodded, "Laboratory first, then... Hum, I suspect that's going to have the higher likelihood of specter presence. Any specific tools or weapons we should prepare for that?"

Anja wrote:"I see, well that do make sense, in either case we have to find out who this second creation of Jace is and what their role in all of this is."
The Flambeau said with a frown.
He nodded, "Quite, but we may need to pinpoint them better first."

S7trif3 wrote:He realized Colin was going out with her, seemed about to say something then sighed. "I need a word with you when there's a moment, nothing immediately critical though." Then he turned to glance his mentor and then Nicole, waiting to see if she seemed as if she were about to leave also or stay.
He nodded, "Very well. I will go see Lady Crexia after I've been to the library, about that mind shield. See you there?"

[Library]
Anja wrote:You got to the Library with Julia. Inside you found Cita surrounded by books on Exemplars, how to bind Avatars into flesh and human/spirit hybrids. The Spirit Healer looked up as you and Julia entered the room.
"Good evening Mr Wainwright...Mrs Von Hess."
She said and Julia curtsy.
"Good evening Master Telar."
She said.

Maps, dictionaries and other such practical works where kept on a shelf near the door so it was easy to find the maps you needed.
He nodded to Cita, "Good evening, Cita. Find anything useful on this Labyrinth guard?"
He rummaged quickly through the maps, finding a couple of relatively updated ones of Seattle and Washington state, laying them out on a table.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:01 am

[Cheif's Office]

He nodded, "Very well. I will go see Lady Crexia after I've been to the library, about that mind shield. See you there?"

"If there is time, it's not an emergency. I also still need to see her," he added with a nod.

// Did the comments regarding assembling everyone in the basement happen while Adley was there, or before? I got a bit lost in the posts.

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:09 am

[Hildehard's Apartment]

"Thank you." Serge said taking the glass of water and looking at the colored cup."Oooh. Green. Fancy."

"Thank you they where bought in a second hand store."

Yes. If you don't possess any mind magick that's the next best way to perceive her." Serge said nodding his head.

"I know a little but it is not my specialty no Mr Yager."
The Chorister replied.

"You and Master Haagan are on the top of my list of people to keep informed about this. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I learn anything new." he replied.

"Thank you young man. Mr Wainwright also have a quite young apprentice and I do believe Dr Lee's sister is visiting us at the moment."
The old Singer replied.

"And sadly it's the method I would much prefer to use. But its looking more and more unlikely the more I learn about it." Serge said with a sad sigh and taking the time to take a sip from the green cup. "Hearing that your mentor might be able to use it is nice to hear though. It solves the problem of finding a super wizard who can even cast the spell. Although like you said, I doubt he'd agree to doing something so dangerous. Especially since none of us knew this Bean Sidhe in her changeling life."

"Very few Masters will be willing to take on that much Paradox for someone they do not know Mr Yager, you can ask off course but I do not think many will be willing to try to resurrect this creature no."
Hildegard said with a sigh.
"Also even if she is resurrected she might be so mentally damaged from her experience as a ghost that letting her live might not be a great kindness."
She said softly.

[Chief's Office]

He shook his head, "Compare to when we ended the ice cream maker's existence. The childe we killed in the junkyard would likely not have roused the Prince's ire, but when we brought down the sun in the sire's office, that was a hunt, pursuing him and violating his private sanctum. It's the difference between a Technocrat shooting me down in a chance encounter by the docks, and a team of them kicking down the door to my workshop to drag me out and execute me."

The Chief frowned at the mention of Technocrats shooting someone down on the street, even so he nodded.
"Indeed so Mr Wainwright accidentally harming a member of a society tend to be met with less anger than to harm someone as a willful act."

He nodded, "The Adepts would likely be able to sort the information on Lilliandra's victims quickly... but possibly not quickly enough to leave such a message behind. And depending on the Prince, they might not care about what she did to non-vampires."

"Likely he would not care, not unless Lilliandra was getting brazen enough to risk discovery as what she is."
Jeffry replied with a nod.

He took half a step sideways away from Nicole as the temperature started to climb, then nodded, "Laboratory first, then... Hum, I suspect that's going to have the higher likelihood of specter presence. Any specific tools or weapons we should prepare for that?"

"Magick to let you see spirits and interact with them are useful, the darker aspects of what the Traditions call Entropy is often needed to affect them though, so any spells of weapons of that sort would be wise to prepare."
The Chief replied as he shifted his gaze from Nicole to Colin.

He nodded, "Quite, but we may need to pinpoint them better first."

"Agreed."
Jeffry said simply.

If there is time, it's not an emergency. I also still need to see her," he added with a nod.

"Adley when you are done asking Master Crexia's aid could you do me a favor?"
Jeffry asked and he opened a drawer and gave you a list of names.
"Could you ask these members of Steelhaven if they are wiling to attend this Mission, it is a request not an order as there can be danger but their aid would be most useful."
He said before he rose and handed you the list.

[Library]

He nodded to Cita, "Good evening, Cita. Find anything useful on this Labyrinth guard?"

"No well I have found a legend that a Exemplar once was separated back into a regular man again, one who could Ascend, but the case is not documented, it was done by a Exemplar who wanted to change what he had done to himself and the one who performed the operation is well and truly dead so there is not much of a lead there."
Cita said with a frustrated sigh.

He rummaged quickly through the maps, finding a couple of relatively updated ones of Seattle and Washington state, laying them out on a table.

"Here let me give you some room."
Cita said and she moved her books away from the table and put them on the floor beside her chair.
"Ehm...thank you Master Telar but no need to go to any trouble I can dowse on the floor."
Julia said and Cita smiled.
"Nonsense Mrs Von Hess I do not need to use the table, dowse away."

(OOC: I do think Adley was there for that yes. I am sorry for any confusion.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:14 am

[Chief's office]

"Adley when you are done asking Master Crexia's aid could you do me a favor?"
Jeffry asked and he opened a drawer and gave you a list of names.
"Could you ask these members of Steelhaven if they are wiling to attend this Mission, it is a request not an order as there can be danger but their aid would be most useful."
He said before he rose and handed you the list.

"Certainly, sir. I have a private request before I go find her, however it should just take a moment," he said in an apologetic voice as he took the paper and read over the list.

// no worries, not your fault

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:31 am

[Jeffry's Office]

Your Mentor nodded.
"Well we are mostly done here for now so you could talk with me once everyone else leaves my office og it was me the request was for, if not you may go and take care of it before you start on the list."
Jeffry said with a nod.

The list read:
Master Amadeus Nassa.
Master Darrian Haagen.
Fran Mundis.
Marian Dallas.
Ryan Darehill.
Antonio Riez.
Ingmar Rush.
Adley Roth Hicks.
Colin Wainwright.
Nicole Bouchard.
Master Cita Telar.
Helena Mar.
Lady Crexia.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adley Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:09 am

[Chief's Office]

"Well we are mostly done here for now so you could talk with me once everyone else leaves my office og it was me the request was for, if not you may go and take care of it before you start on the list."
Jeffry said with a nod.

"Yes, it was for you sir." He winced as he saw Master Nassa's name first on the list. He doubted the man would want to go, with the state of Beatrice though he did not relish talking to him again so soon after what he'd said to him. The list was a long one, but he knew not everyone would be able to or willing to go, and it seemed in no particular order. "A few are easy enough," he said, gesturing to himself and Nicole. "Are you willing attend?"

Adley

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:19 am

[Jeffry's Office]

"Then please wait until the rest gave left and we can talk med filius."
Your Mentor said. He ignored your since though and simply said.
"Please burn the list when you are done with it Adley. Not every mon Hermetic have shadow names and such lists should not be left lying around."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:30 am

[Cheif's Office]
Anja wrote:"Likely he would not care, not unless Lilliandra was getting brazen enough to risk discovery as what she is."
Jeffry replied with a nod.
Colin nodded, "Quite; it was partly the Ventrue's rising indiscretion, and the risk of breaching the Masquerade, that helped mollify the Prince. Unless Lilliandra's videos contain some indisputably supernatural elements, that might be a hard sell."

Anja wrote:"Magick to let you see spirits and interact with them are useful, the darker aspects of what the Traditions call Entropy is often needed to affect them though, so any spells of weapons of that sort would be wise to prepare."
The Chief replied as he shifted his gaze from Nicole to Colin.
He frowned, "Seeing spirits, that's not a problem for me. The... finality aspects of Entropy, though, might be a little trickier. I'm good with probability and chance, but decay... I might be as well off shouting 'booga boo' to the ghosts."

S7trif3 wrote:"If there is time, it's not an emergency. I also still need to see her," he added with a nod.
He nodded, "I'll see you there, then."

[Library]
Anja wrote:"No well I have found a legend that a Exemplar once was separated back into a regular man again, one who could Ascend, but the case is not documented, it was done by a Exemplar who wanted to change what he had done to himself and the one who performed the operation is well and truly dead so there is not much of a lead there."
Cita said with a frustrated sigh.
He pondered, "I don't suppose there's a hint as to that Exemplar's identity, either? Hum... the legend's existence, though, could at least imply that it is indeed impossible to reverse the process, though it might require a willing participant."

Anja wrote:"Here let me give you some room."
Cita said and she moved her books away from the table and put them on the floor beside her chair.
"Ehm...thank you Master Telar but no need to go to any trouble I can dowse on the floor."
Julia said and Cita smiled.
"Nonsense Mrs Von Hess I do not need to use the table, dowse away."
He smiled to Cita and helped Julia unfold the maps and get a comfortable seat, watching intently as she started working, fishing out his phone to cross-reference addresses in Seattle.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:03 am

[Cheif's Office]

Colin nodded, "Quite; it was partly the Ventrue's rising indiscretion, and the risk of breaching the Masquerade, that helped mollify the Prince. Unless Lilliandra's videos contain some indisputably supernatural elements, that might be a hard sell."

"Like I said I have limited experience with Massassa beyond a few who have worked hard to earn a Ball of Abysmal Flame, the old version not the bomb, but yes unless Lilliandra have obviously supernatural content in her videos then it might be difficult to convince their leader that she is doing something that endanger their society unlike the ice cream man who's horrid affairs was starting to get noticed. Also from what you tell me the Prince of Boston, a vile Massassa as he might be have some moral standards, the one ruling his kind in Seattle might not be so inclined."

He frowned, "Seeing spirits, that's not a problem for me. The... finality aspects of Entropy, though, might be a little trickier. I'm good with probability and chance, but decay... I might be as well off shouting 'booga boo' to the ghosts."

"You better leave trying to kill ghosts to some of the rest of us then Mr Wainwright and focus on foes of a more corporal nature."
The Chief said with a slightly amused smile.

[Library]

He pondered, "I don't suppose there's a hint as to that Exemplar's identity, either? Hum... the legend's existence, though, could at least imply that it is indeed impossible to reverse the process, though it might require a willing participant."

"The legend do give a name, Jalil ibn Asil Sarraf al-Tikriti. He was a Batini who became an Exemplar of Correspondence and lived as such a being for centuries until an angel apparently told him to ascend and he went to a grand master of the spiritual arts to undo what he had done to himself, he was very much willing, if the legend is even true."
Cita said with a sigh.
"Nothing is impossible but some things are really, really hard."

He smiled to Cita and helped Julia unfold the maps and get a comfortable seat, watching intently as she started working, fishing out his phone to cross-reference addresses in Seattle.

Julia started dowsing, her hand with a brass compartment pendulum dangling from it wandered the map slowly until suddenly it changed it's swing.
"Here this address here, 2201 E Madison St Sir."
The dowser said and she looked up at Colin. If you look up the address you will find that it is a grocery store.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next