Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

4 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 Empty Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:13 pm

(OOC: Nicole is part of the briefing for the Seattle mission i one scene and on her way to a weapons dealer with Helena and Fran in another. Colin is speaking with Alessa and Serge is in the Seattle mission briefing. Morrian is on pause. Good gaming.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:46 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:Flavian rescued up with his chained hands and shook yours.
"Very well we have a deal."
He said then he frowned when you mentioned Nicole.
"The impolite oof of a woman? Well be that as it may, I will take what aid I can get at my trial."
Colin grinned, "She is smarter than most might suspect, though I will allow she is more direct than most would appreciate. But let us be fair here, you did deliberately provoke her."

[Briefing 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'Focal point, that's what I was thinking about. Like when you got lost early this morning and the fact I'd planted a lighter on you helped you be recovered.'
Anja wrote:"Well I got lost under different circumstances but yes it is the same idea a link to this place that make me linking a teleport working to the Chantry."
Amadeus agreed.
He paused, "...Yesterday morning, but yes. Hum, before we head out, I need to see if one of Rust's keys is connected to Lillyandra's club, come to think of it... might be unlikely, but not impossible."

Anja wrote:"Yes if the sickle is put in a suitable chamber it would be a powerful Arcane connection to aim for."
Amadeus agreed with a nod.
"It is a good idea."
He nodded, "You ask Beatrice about leaving it in, say, whichever ritual room we'll be using for it?"

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:You entered Narim' s apartment.
"Would you like some tea Mr Wainwright?"
The Deacon asked politely.
He nodded, "I would, but I'm afraid I must decline, I'm joining the Chief in a few moments to head to the villa. Bit of a rush."

Anja wrote:Alessa nodded.
"All I can ask is that you make the request. And yes I am speaking about tarentulas several Brazillian species are becomming endangered especially arboreals but a few grammostola species are in danger as well, my Queen want them protected."
The Ananasi replied.
"Any help that can be offered would be very valuable to me."
He nodded, "If needs be, will you be assisting with funding the effort? I'll gladly put a donation bin in my shop, and a small informational placard at the register, to help with the effort, too. Just, you know, so we're all on the same page on that front?"

He tapped out a message to Crexia, "An acquaintance needs help with a conservationism effort in the Amazon, to protect tarantulas in their natural habitat from deforestation and the pet industry. Would your fellow researchers in the area be willing to help set up such an effort?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54 Empty Re: Terror in Seattle, Shopping Weapons and Cute Little Critters IC Thread 54

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 4:08 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin grinned, "She is smarter than most might suspect, though I will allow she is more direct than most would appreciate. But let us be fair here, you did deliberately provoke her."

Flavian smiled wryly.
"I did I could not go against my master's orders but I could act according to my personality and try to piss off the most likely person to create a fuss."
He said with a slight chuckle.
"She was nto hard to provoke either...unfortunatly I guess I am so much of an asshole no one saw it as out of character and suspicious."

[Briefing 2.15]

He paused, "...Yesterday morning, but yes. Hum, before we head out, I need to see if one of Rust's keys is connected to Lillyandra's club, come to think of it... might be unlikely, but not impossible."

"It is worth checking out how do you propose we do that Mr Wainwright, we could check where the key's Arcane connections lead I guess...hum..."
Jeffry mushed with a thoughtful nod.

He nodded, "You ask Beatrice about leaving it in, say, whichever ritual room we'll be using for it?"

"I can ask Beatrice to borrow the sickle and put it in the ritual room, she never visits that part of the basemrnt...not after...and the biggest ritual chamber that is most suited as a teleportation chamber was the one that...that..."
Amadeus said sadly and he shook his head angrily.
"Well you know."

[After the Meeting]

He nodded, "I would, but I'm afraid I must decline, I'm joining the Chief in a few moments to head to the villa. Bit of a rush."

Narim nodded at that.
"Very well."

He nodded, "If needs be, will you be assisting with funding the effort?

"Fonding is not the issue someone to lead the conservation efforts on location is what I need, and someone who might offer some pressure on local goverments."
Alessa replied.

I'll gladly put a donation bin in my shop, and a small informational placard at the register, to help with the effort, too. Just, you know, so we're all on the same page on that front?"

"That is generous of you and every little bit helps but I have considerable funds to use for this."
The Ananasi replied with a nod.
"A information placard to raise awareness would be helpful though, to make pepole make sure they get captive bred specimens and nto live captures to perserve the natural population."

He tapped out a message to Crexia, "An acquaintance needs help with a conservationism effort in the Amazon, to protect tarantulas in their natural habitat from deforestation and the pet industry. Would your fellow researchers in the area be willing to help set up such an effort?"

You got a reply back from Crexia that said.
"I would need some more information abotut his but nature conservation is something I might be able to help out with yes my good man."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:57 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:Flavian smiled wryly.
"I did I could not go against my master's orders but I could act according to my personality and try to piss off the most likely person to create a fuss."
He said with a slight chuckle.
"She was nto hard to provoke either...unfortunatly I guess I am so much of an asshole no one saw it as out of character and suspicious."
Colin nodded, "Perhaps this would be an opportunity to reconsider your behaviours towards others, then... a little introspection never hurts."

He perked up an ear toward the door, "Well, I had best check on your roommate and my attorney, then. We're soon to have a briefing on our next move - we're about to dispense justice on a real monster."

[Briefing 2.15]
Anja wrote:"It is worth checking out how do you propose we do that Mr Wainwright, we could check where the key's Arcane connections lead I guess...hum..."
Jeffry mushed with a thoughtful nod.
He shrugged, "The staff and the keys are more likely to have time-oriented uses, to be honest, links to other locations in time, rather than space... but it's still worth checking out. I can look for any links to the Seattle area fairly quickly, and narrow options down, if any."

Anja wrote:"I can ask Beatrice to borrow the sickle and put it in the ritual room, she never visits that part of the basemrnt...not after...and the biggest ritual chamber that is most suited as a teleportation chamber was the one that...that..."
Amadeus said sadly and he shook his head angrily.
"Well you know."
He nodded, "The room... will take some time and scouring to purge the lingering memories... hum, I have one idea for a beautiful spell that might help, but... well, I'm not good enough for that just yet."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:"Fonding is not the issue someone to lead the conservation efforts on location is what I need, and someone who might offer some pressure on local goverments."
Alessa replied.
He nodded, "I am not sure how much direct influence they have, but I will ask."

Anja wrote:"That is generous of you and every little bit helps but I have considerable funds to use for this."
The Ananasi replied with a nod.
"A information placard to raise awareness would be helpful though, to make pepole make sure they get captive bred specimens and nto live captures to perserve the natural population."
He grinned, "The offer is not entirely selfless; it would be tax deductible, after all... and showing support for a charitable effort does have some advertising value. Hum... a few silver tarantulas for the cause, perhaps, could make for some quite unique attention-grabbers..."

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Crexia that said.
"I would need some more information abotut his but nature conservation is something I might be able to help out with yes my good man."
He grinned, "She's not unwilling, but she'll need some more details, hum..."
He tapped a reply, 'With your permission, I'll give the contact your number? She is aware of our kind, but the effort is a family matter to her.'
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:00 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin nodded, "Perhaps this would be an opportunity to reconsider your behaviours towards others, then... a little introspection never hurts."

Flavian just scoffed at that.

He perked up an ear toward the door, "Well, I had best check on your roommate and my attorney, then. We're soon to have a briefing on our next move - we're about to dispense justice on a real monster."

"Very well, I will talk with you later then Orphan...ehm mr Wainwright was it...and good luck try not to get yourself killed."
The former Infernalist muttered.

[Briefing 2.15]

He shrugged, "The staff and the keys are more likely to have time-oriented uses, to be honest, links to other locations in time, rather than space... but it's still worth checking out. I can look for any links to the Seattle area fairly quickly, and narrow options down, if any."

"Very well Mr Wainwright I will leave that to you then keep me informed if you find anything."
Jeffry agreed.

He nodded, "The room... will take some time and scouring to purge the lingering memories... hum, I have one idea for a beautiful spell that might help, but... well, I'm not good enough for that just yet."

"Please let me know what you have in mind Mr Wainwright, if you have an idea that can help Beatrice..."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"It might be to soon for her to face her fear of enterng that room though, perhaps she will never be ready for it, and who would after what happened."
The old Verbena muttered both sad and angry.
"Ah my poor apprentice...but so strong...she is strong she will be ok."
He said sounding like if he tried to convince himself.

[After the Meeting]

He nodded, "I am not sure how much direct influence they have, but I will ask."

"Thank you...that is all I can ask."
The Ananasi said with a nod.

He grinned, "The offer is not entirely selfless; it would be tax deductible, after all... and showing support for a charitable effort does have some advertising value. Hum... a few silver tarantulas for the cause, perhaps, could make for some quite unique attention-grabbers..."

"Ah...very cleaver...and yes little silver tarantulas would be quite appropriate, I might get a pendant like that myself or a pair of earrings, one such as this perhaps."
Alessa said and then she pulled the pinky on her right hand of and it fromed into a cubby, stout looking spider aboutt he size of a small mouse plus legs, the little creature was a deep brown color with copper rose highligts.
"These are one of the most common species but due to it's popularity in the pet trade it is being picked nearly to exinction, also one of the problems is that while the females live in their little burrows and often stay there it is the males who is wandering around looking for a mate and so there are to few males to mate with."
The werspider said angrily.
"One can nto even blame the local population, a healthy adult tarantula can see for five to twenty dollars, sometimes more and that can keep a poor family with oor for days, it is a problematic situation. Other species are even more hunted as they are rarer and more expensive."
Alessa said as she put her now crawling around pinky on the table.

He grinned, "She's not unwilling, but she'll need some more details, hum..."

"Certinly I will be willing to give any details that she needs."
Alessa agreed.

He tapped a reply, 'With your permission, I'll give the contact your number? She is aware of our kind, but the effort is a family matter to her.

You got a reply back from Crexia which said.
"Very well you may do so."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:48 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:"Very well, I will talk with you later then Orphan...ehm mr Wainwright was it...and good luck try not to get yourself killed."
The former Infernalist muttered.
Colin grinned, "Yes, Colin Wainwright. And I've avoided getting killed so far; I shall certainly try to keep the lucky streak going."

He gave Flavian a nod, and headed back to the living room, and the other captive and the phone, careful not to pay attention to the contents of the conversation itself, just noting whether it was still ongoing.

[Briefing 2.15]
Anja wrote:"Please let me know what you have in mind Mr Wainwright, if you have an idea that can help Beatrice..."
Amadeus said then he sigh.
"It might be to soon for her to face her fear of enterng that room though, perhaps she will never be ready for it, and who would after what happened."
The old Verbena muttered both sad and angry.
"Ah my poor apprentice...but so strong...she is strong she will be ok."
He said sounding like if he tried to convince himself.
He shook his head, "It might not help Bee directly... I might be able to overpower lingering resonances, sort of masking it all with a fresh coat of paint... but Bee is strong; a mighty oak, still growing."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:"Ah...very cleaver...and yes little silver tarantulas would be quite appropriate, I might get a pendant like that myself or a pair of earrings, one such as this perhaps."
Alessa said and then she pulled the pinky on her right hand of and it fromed into a cubby, stout looking spider aboutt he size of a small mouse plus legs, the little creature was a deep brown color with copper rose highligts.
"These are one of the most common species but due to it's popularity in the pet trade it is being picked nearly to exinction, also one of the problems is that while the females live in their little burrows and often stay there it is the males who is wandering around looking for a mate and so there are to few males to mate with."
The werspider said angrily.
"One can nto even blame the local population, a healthy adult tarantula can see for five to twenty dollars, sometimes more and that can keep a poor family with oor for days, it is a problematic situation. Other species are even more hunted as they are rarer and more expensive."
Alessa said as she put her now crawling around pinky on the table.
He smiled thinly, "I shall make sure to ask your opinion on the likeness, then; perhaps even ask you to model for the work? Hum, I am guessing the colour patterns should not be indicated in the sculpture, though?"

Anja wrote:You got a reply back from Crexia which said.
"Very well you may do so."
He smiled, and quickly noted down Crexia's phone number, handing the note to Alessia, "Lady Crexia Hermes Bani Tytalus ex Tremere. She is a lovely and graceful lady, though a little... old-fashioned in a few ways; comes with being born a Roman, way back when. Good luck to you both; I hope to be the bearer of good news and intact hardware on our return... there's bound to be a lot of unpleasant materials to sift through there..."

He bowed to the two, "If you'll excuse me then, I must join the Chief and see to the well-being of the beloved pet of a wounded ally."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:11 am

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin grinned, "Yes, Colin Wainwright. And I've avoided getting killed so far; I shall certainly try to keep the lucky streak going."

"You do that, after all it seams my ability to survive have become tied to you."
Flavian said with a frown.

He gave Flavian a nod, and headed back to the living room, and the other captive and the phone, careful not to pay attention to the contents of the conversation itself, just noting whether it was still ongoing.

It seamed like the conversation was just about at an end, the prisoner said his goobye respectully and looked up at you.
"It seams that Master Adimari will take my case."
He muttered still sounding sad and forlorn.

[Briefing 2.15]

He shook his head, "It might not help Bee directly... I might be able to overpower lingering resonances, sort of masking it all with a fresh coat of paint... but Bee is strong; a mighty oak, still growing."

"Well getting rid of the...Resoance of that ritual have a great value but that will not be enough to get Beatrice to go in there."
Amadeus said sadly then he smiled proudly.
"Ah...yes she is, a strong, mighty growing oak."
He said in a fond tone of voice.

[After the Meeting]

He smiled thinly, "I shall make sure to ask your opinion on the likeness, then; perhaps even ask you to model for the work? Hum, I am guessing the colour patterns should not be indicated in the sculpture, though?"

"I would not mind seding a few parts of me to model for likeness, as for color, there are several simillarly shaped tarantulas in Brazil with different colors so no the coloring would not be important and would be hard to get into silver I would believe."
Alessa replied.

He smiled, and quickly noted down Crexia's phone number, handing the note to Alessia, "Lady Crexia Hermes Bani Tytalus ex Tremere. She is a lovely and graceful lady, though a little... old-fashioned in a few ways; comes with being born a Roman, way back when. Good luck to you both; I hope to be the bearer of good news and intact hardware on our return... there's bound to be a lot of unpleasant materials to sift through there..."

The Ananasi took the note with Crexia's number.
"Most interesting, I will make sure to show her proper respect, old fashioned is not a problem to me, so are the one that often serve as the region's brood mother when we have to work with one another. Thank you Mir Wainwright I will make sure to help you with white washing the money you need washed and uncomfortable material also is not a problem but I should then probably work here if you want me to go through it rather than in Tane's House as he can be...to kind for his own good."

He bowed to the two, "If you'll excuse me then, I must join the Chief and see to the well-being of the beloved pet of a wounded ally."

Alessa went back to whatever she was doing, the spider on the table went back to her hand and reformed into her right pinky finger apperantly without a thought from the shapechangers. Narim gave a smile and walked you to the door.
"Very well Mr Wainwright have a good day and good luck."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:25 am

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Fair enough. What do we need to know?' heading through the light Sunday morn traffic, towards the Turnpike to head eastwards...

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

'If I was in a place which something happened just outside and then the cameras died, would like the point I ready for the attack.' she replied with a frown. 'Looping footage might work, I suppose...'

Anja's Post:

'Won't need to hold that long. Five mins, max. Plus, them type of feeds are boring as. Can't you simply pull up the saved content and play it instead?'

Serge's Post:

'No, that wo... wait. That's so stupidly simple it might actually work. Might not get the bouncer, mind. But taking down one solo is better than no solo.' the projection showing the Etherite pulling up Google Street view, trying to get a feel on how much of the nightclub's sides were visible from the roads - for taking down one needed privacy...

Anja's Post:

'We knock on the door and tell them?' giving a little smile. 'Could be anything. Unconcious druggie in rear area. Homeless trying to force their way in?'

Anja's Post:

'Or... we could tell whoevers going to be heading security while you're out to work it out in advance.'

Anja's Post:

'I like arson as much as the next gal - but won't that more likely to draw out the fire department?' the Etherite quipped, giving a little smirk.

Anja's Post:

'My point...' giving a hesitant frown for a moment before continuing. '-is that like if you had a personal object from the each of us, would that make your job of transporting even easier?'

Anja's Posts:

Nicole nodded to this, while putting the Chief's number into her phone.

'Okay, time for the dry run. We all meet up at sixteen-thirty decked out in the disguises in Room C. Hmm... when you pick up the polos, can you get some small messenger bags or something? Y'know, dull and boring.' looking to Bruce for a moment. 'I'll be bringing the driver, bits and some other items stashed in the vampire crate - I need to put carry handles in.' making a note of this on a piece of paper. 'Will one be enough, or should we take both of the crates?'

[Serge actually got a respectful nod from Nick a bit earlier when he asked for a rundown of the plan before leaving to do it, which is sound because it makes sure everyone knows it inside-out. Plus, I don't think she's directly shot down any of his ideas.]

[Sorry about delay; RL attack]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:15 am

[Boston, 8.30]

'Fair enough. What do we need to know?' heading through the light Sunday morn traffic, towards the Turnpike to head eastwards...

Helena gave an address and then leaned back in her seat.
"It is a old, blue painted bulding on your right, it should be possible to find parking nearby."

[Briefing, 2.15]

'If I was in a place which something happened just outside and then the cameras died, would like the point I ready for the attack.' she replied with a frown. 'Looping footage might work, I suppose...'

"I could change time around the cameras, they would show normally only thye would show a different ime, a time when we are not there."
Ryan offered.
"That might be harder to discvoer."

'Won't need to hold that long. Five mins, max. Plus, them type of feeds are boring as. Can't you simply pull up the saved content and play it instead?'

"Certinly I can do that or we can go with Mr Darehill's suggjestion, just looping the picture don't cause Paradox though."
Jon said and Ryan shrugged.
"There is that."

'No, that wo... wait. That's so stupidly simple it might actually work. Might not get the bouncer, mind. But taking down one solo is better than no solo.' the projection showing the Etherite pulling up Google Street view, trying to get a feel on how much of the nightclub's sides were visible from the roads - for taking down one needed privacy...

The front of the nightclub was visable from the road then there was allys on either side between it and buildings on other side and it opened into a parking lot at the back.

'We knock on the door and tell them?' giving a little smile. 'Could be anything. Unconcious druggie in rear area. Homeless trying to force their way in?'

"So...ehm ust open the door and shout intot he club that we are heading in?"
Fran asked raising an eyebrow.

Or... we could tell whoevers going to be heading security while you're out to work it out in advance.'

"I prefer not to give pepole impossible tasks Miss Bouchard and there is nothing to work out we have no more room in the basement."
Jeffry replied and he shook his head.

'I like arson as much as the next gal - but won't that more likely to draw out the fire department?' the Etherite quipped, giving a little smirk.

"Yeah...you are right...I guess we will not be setting anything on fire then."
Fran said with a sigh sounding a bit disapointed.

'My point...' giving a hesitant frown for a moment before continuing. '-is that like if you had a personal object from the each of us, would that make your job of transporting even easier?'

"Well ehm...yes it would actually good thinking Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus said.
"If you and the rest will trust me with such a connection yes it would make it easier."
The old Verbena said and some of the toher mages looked a bit hesitant but all eventually nodded.

Okay, time for the dry run. We all meet up at sixteen-thirty decked out in the disguises in Room C. Hmm... when you pick up the polos, can you get some small messenger bags or something? Y'know, dull and boring.' looking to Bruce for a moment.

Bruce nodded and grunted his agreement to this.

'I'll be bringing the driver, bits and some other items stashed in the vampire crate - I need to put carry handles in.' making a note of this on a piece of paper. 'Will one be enough, or should we take both of the crates?'

"One should be enough other prisoners are not likely to catch fire in the sun."
Jeffry said. Fran nodded.
"Do you need any help with anything that needs doing Nick I mean I can be rather handy."
Fran offered.

(OOC: Nicole have not shot down any of Serge's ideas no. Also rela life do happen at times, stupid real life. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:00 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:"A loop will be noticed as well eventually but yes i can see what i can do to give the illusion the cameras are still running."
Jon said and a slight smile at Serge's entusiasm.
Nicole wrote:'If I was in a place which something happened just outside and then the cameras died, would like the point I ready for the attack.' she replied with a frown. 'Looping footage might work, I suppose...'
Anja wrote:"I could change time around the cameras, they would show normally only thye would show a different ime, a time when we are not there."
Ryan offered.
"That might be harder to discvoer."

"I think sticking to technological magick would be better in this case. The looping cameras are only really to stop Oda from checking what's messing with her wards remotely. Forcing her to check things out in person. After dealing with her I'll have already magicked everyone else away." Serge said. "Probably not worth the paradox for something so small. Should save it for something bigger."

Anja wrote:"How are we going to tell Big Chris if he is inside of the club and if we get his phone number would it not be suspicious if strangers call him to tell him someone is breaking into the club?"
Fran asked.
"If we can even get his phone number."
"I can get his number if he have a phone but yes I agree that would be suspicious."
Jon said with a nod.
Nicole wrote:'No, that wo... wait. That's so stupidly simple it might actually work. Might not get the bouncer, mind. But taking down one solo is better than no solo.' the projection showing the Etherite pulling up Google Street view, trying to get a feel on how much of the nightclub's sides were visible from the roads - for taking down one needed privacy...

"Wait. What do you mean by that? That taking down a bouncer solo is better than having to take them out together?" Serge asked looking a bit confused, "Cause if Big Chris is our main target, it would kinda suck if he was the bouncer for the inside of the club instead of the outside. Though I suppose if all of the bouncers have walkie talkies, it would be neat to take out a mundane bouncer and use his walkie talkie to bring out big Chris. Using funk voice changing magick."

Nicole wrote:'Okay, time for the dry run. We all meet up at sixteen-thirty decked out in the disguises in Room C. Hmm... when you pick up the polos, can you get some small messenger bags or something? Y'know, dull and boring.' looking to Bruce for a moment. 'I'll be bringing the driver, bits and some other items stashed in the vampire crate - I need to put carry handles in.' making a note of this on a piece of paper. 'Will one be enough, or should we take both of the crates?'

"I'm gonna assume Room C is a room in this chantry. Otherwise I'm already lost." Serge said, listening to the dry run intensely.

(OOC: And Serge is very appreciative of that. He also suggested running through the whole plan partly because he knew Nicole would love to do that. And also because its a good refresher for the players out of character.)
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:43 pm

[Briefing, 2.15]

"I think sticking to technological magick would be better in this case. The looping cameras are only really to stop Oda from checking what's messing with her wards remotely. Forcing her to check things out in person. After dealing with her I'll have already magicked everyone else away." Serge said. "Probably not worth the paradox for something so small. Should save it for something bigger."

Ryan nodded his acceptance of that, and Jon chimed in.
"Also there is always the danger that if we use magick for this then Miss Andersson will notice that when she check the cameras, or that Ellie will notice."
Your uncle nodded at that.
"Yes that is also a concern."

"Wait. What do you mean by that? That taking down a bouncer solo is better than having to take them out together?" Serge asked looking a bit confused, "Cause if Big Chris is our main target, it would kinda suck if he was the bouncer for the inside of the club instead of the outside. Though I suppose if all of the bouncers have walkie talkies, it would be neat to take out a mundane bouncer and use his walkie talkie to bring out big Chris. Using funk voice changing magick."

"I doubt that the club have a bunch of bouncers just walking around when the club is not open."
Fran said.
"And it is always easier to take out an enemy one at the time than in a group."

"I'm gonna assume Room C is a room in this chantry. Otherwise I'm already lost." Serge said, listening to the dry run intensely.

"Ritual Room C is marked, it is down in the magickal part of the basement, it is the biggest of the ritual chambers down there."
Amadeus said sourly.
"It is the room where...well never mind it is the biggest ritual room we got so it works well as a teleportation chamber."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:02 am

((OOC: Blaaaaargh, heat and pain and fatigue... *Whiiiiiiiiine* ))

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:It seamed like the conversation was just about at an end, the prisoner said his goobye respectully and looked up at you.
"It seams that Master Adimari will take my case."
He muttered still sounding sad and forlorn.
Colin smiled thinly, seeing that Udella hung up before pocketing the phone again, "I'm glad... she's an expert on hard cases... hell, her first case was impossible, and yet she got the best outcome, far beyond what was expected. That's 545 years of relentless experience at your service... I think you'll be alright."
Glancing toward the bedroom, "Now, I expect I might have a few questions for you later, but for now... have you had breakfast or lunch yet?"

[Briefing 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'My point...' giving a hesitant frown for a moment before continuing. '-is that like if you had a personal object from the each of us, would that make your job of transporting even easier?'
Anja wrote:"Well ehm...yes it would actually good thinking Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus said.
"If you and the rest will trust me with such a connection yes it would make it easier."
The old Verbena said and some of the toher mages looked a bit hesitant but all eventually nodded.

Anja wrote:"Well getting rid of the...Resoance of that ritual have a great value but that will not be enough to get Beatrice to go in there."
Amadeus said sadly then he smiled proudly.
"Ah...yes she is, a strong, mighty growing oak."
He said in a fond tone of voice.
He nodded, "No, it will take a little more to make that room feel welcoming to her. But, I have an idea for a... beautiful spell I was asked to create. It might take some deeper understanding of Matter first, though..."

Jeremy wrote:"I'm gonna assume Room C is a room in this chantry. Otherwise I'm already lost." Serge said, listening to the dry run intensely.
Anja wrote:"Ritual Room C is marked, it is down in the magickal part of the basement, it is the biggest of the ritual chambers down there."
Amadeus said sourly.
"It is the room where...well never mind it is the biggest ritual room we got so it works well as a teleportation chamber."
He frowned, "Room C is where... we almost lost Beatrice in a gross miscarriage of justice."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:"I would not mind seding a few parts of me to model for likeness, as for color, there are several simillarly shaped tarantulas in Brazil with different colors so no the coloring would not be important and would be hard to get into silver I would believe."
Alessa replied.
He nodded, "Ah, colours in and of themselves would be tricky, unless there were other metals, or perhaps stones, set into the pieces... but I am told your kind can be identified by the patterns of markings? That... would be inconvenient, would it not?"

Anja wrote:The Ananasi took the note with Crexia's number.
"Most interesting, I will make sure to show her proper respect, old fashioned is not a problem to me, so are the one that often serve as the region's brood mother when we have to work with one another. Thank you Mir Wainwright I will make sure to help you with white washing the money you need washed and uncomfortable material also is not a problem but I should then probably work here if you want me to go through it rather than in Tane's House as he can be...to kind for his own good."
He nodded, "I shall leave the decision of work location to our resident digital security experts. I don't believe I could try to hide my trails through a dozen different countries, but Master Sharaya would know the trick, I expect..."

Anja wrote:Alessa went back to whatever she was doing, the spider on the table went back to her hand and reformed into her right pinky finger apperantly without a thought from the shapechangers. Narim gave a smile and walked you to the door.
"Very well Mr Wainwright have a good day and good luck."
He nodded, then turned serious, "You, too... We tore Jace's ghost apart, but he had a contingency; he might be inhabiting a HIT-Mark now, though without an Avatar. I don't know if that has unleashed the Paradox spirit he had compelled, but... stay safe, a little while longer, alright? Adley would be so upset if something happened... we all would."

He bowed politely, giving Narim a quick, worried glance, then rushed down to the garage again.
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:23 am

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin smiled thinly, seeing that Udella hung up before pocketing the phone again, "I'm glad... she's an expert on hard cases... hell, her first case was impossible, and yet she got the best outcome, far beyond what was expected. That's 545 years of relentless experience at your service... I think you'll be alright."

"She is an old bird then."
The former Infernalist said then he sigh.
"What do you think is going to happen to me?"

Glancing toward the bedroom, "Now, I expect I might have a few questions for you later, but for now... have you had breakfast or lunch yet?"

"Yeah a Goth girl was in here earlier and gave me some food I managed to eat some of it the rest is in the fridge."
The man said as he nodded towards the kitchen.

[Briefing 2.15]

He nodded, "No, it will take a little more to make that room feel welcoming to her. But, I have an idea for a... beautiful spell I was asked to create. It might take some deeper understanding of Matter first, though..."

Amadeus raised an eyebrow as he looked at Colin.
"Please do eleborate Mr Wainwright."
The Verbena urged.

He frowned, "Room C is where... we almost lost Beatrice in a gross miscarriage of justice."

Master Nassa nodded darkly at that. Fran decided to chime in and exlaim more practically for Serge.
"We have three ritual rooms and a rooster so that we know if they are in use and so one can be reserved for a certain time, the rooster is on the wall there."
She said and pointed to a white board on the common room wall that was marked with A, B and C and colons of times and names under each.
"So we just marked the rooms A, B and C so that we will know which room is busy when."

[After the Meeting]

He nodded, "Ah, colours in and of themselves would be tricky, unless there were other metals, or perhaps stones, set into the pieces... but I am told your kind can be identified by the patterns of markings? That... would be inconvenient, would it not?"

"Well the markings are uniqe to Ananasi so if you make pendants to sell to mundanes to create awareness and they have these markings someone in the know might trace it back to you that you know and Ananasi and that could dra unwanted attention...many other shapechangers do not exactly ehm...like us."
Alessa said simply.
"And some Technocrazy members know what to look for, regular spiders do not have the markings, unless you are referring to the patterns and colors of actual spiders and not the markings my kind get to signal our task in life."

He nodded, "I shall leave the decision of work location to our resident digital security experts. I don't believe I could try to hide my trails through a dozen different countries, but Master Sharaya would know the trick, I expect..."

"I think we can hide the tails but it might be safer to do this at the villa, just o be sure."
Narim said after he had considered this for a moment. Alessa nodded.
"I can arrange for a safe place to work."
The Ananasi offered.

He nodded, then turned serious, "You, too... We tore Jace's ghost apart, but he had a contingency; he might be inhabiting a HIT-Mark now, though without an Avatar. I don't know if that has unleashed the Paradox spirit he had compelled, but... stay safe, a little while longer, alright? Adley would be so upset if something happened... we all would."

"Thank you for the concern Mr Wainwright."
Narim said then he nodded.
"I have been told to stay within the wards of my room and not work magick for now though I am feeling my fingers itch now I really want to but no I do not want to worry Adley further not when..."
The Virtual Adept got a concerned look in his eyes.
"He is not well."

He bowed politely, giving Narim a quick, worried glance, then rushed down to the garage again.

You got to the garage jut as Jeffry finished painting symbols on his car using a smal paintbrush he dipped in a silver bowl filled with sweet smelling oil. The old Hermetic looked up and smiled to the Orphan.
"Ah Mr Wainwright we should be just about ready here."
He said, you reconized the small bowl covered with symbols as a tool you ahd made for the old Hermetic as he pouted the rest of the poil out on the ground and muttered a few words.

(OOC: You have the right to whine a bit. I hope you feel better soon.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:23 am

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Cool; direct me once we get off the Pike. What I meant is who are you, who are we, what our story and why are they doing this? Y'know, the whole cover story thing.' the Etherite replied, lazily overtaking a liquid tanker truck.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

'Personally, I'd simply loop the footage from half-hour ago or something from the hard drive. But this ain't my call...' looking to the Chief.

Anja's Posts:

'No... one of us knocks on the door, tells the one who opens it some shit's going on in the rear parking lot. Lure one or two to come and investigate, and we ambush...' looking carefully at the map and images, trying to work out how private the rear lot was... [aka if they had an unarmed fight in it, would it be spotted from the street?]

Serge's Post:

Anja's Post:

'That.' Nicole replied, gesturing to Fran, not looking up from her screen, currently showing a Google image map of the nightclub. 'Known in the trade as "defeat in detail". But we need to decide on a method of getting into the building. Drawing out one might alert the rest, make the rest of the battle worse...'

Anja's Post:

'So we will have the impossible task later, sir? By that logic, we can't have any more prisoners, so why are we taking them?' Nicole replied, giving a little bit of a raised eyebrow to the Chief. 'You do not know that if the "home team" is told of what is needed, in a few hours they might come up with a solution, however improvised.' trying to introduce the concept of "delegation" to a man who was clearly simply doing too much.

Anja's Post:

'Gear taken will be limited to your messenger bag, unless it comes in with the crate.' Nicole replied to the room in general.

Anja's Post:

'Can you do the carry handles for the crate? Strong fabric and staple-gun should to the trick.' Nicole replied to Fran. 'Hmm... wait, I think we should take two crates. One for the vamp, one for the gear being removed - like the servers and so on. Anything else I'm forgetting before we leave for Seattle? Wait, everyone gives their object-thing to Master Nassa. And we put on our disguises.' looking around, if anyone had something to add before continuing.

Anja's Post:

'Suggestion. When we remodel, each room is made distinctive. Back in Detroit, we had them like different colours.'

[Nick doesn't really enjoy doing dry runs; she's simply too disorganised. But it reduces chances of mission screw-ups, which is important to her. Plus, I think she did it for the last vampire mission and that went like clockwork.]

[Sounds like you've got the heat we had last week...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:00 am

[Boston, 8.30]

Cool; direct me once we get off the Pike. What I meant is who are you, who are we, what our story and why are they doing this? Y'know, the whole cover story thing.' the Etherite replied, lazily overtaking a liquid tanker truck.

"My contact is a True Believer he knows about the Traditions, he was a member of a group that hunt Awakened beings, the Society of Leopold but he decided to leave when he discovered how indiscriminate they are in who they kill, he came to us asking for help and we got him away from the Leopolds. Oficially he is one of Chantry Riverside's Custos but he is pretty independant, he makes a living providing arms to well those who know how to find him, so no cover story he know who we are."
You continued to drive, no one seamed to be in much hurry today so traffic was a ltitle slow but it was light traffic so you made good time.

[Briefing, 2.15]

'Personally, I'd simply loop the footage from half-hour ago or something from the hard drive. But this ain't my call...' looking to the Chief.

"I trust Mr ehm...eh..."
"Sherman Sir."
"Ah yes Mr Sherman, that he know what he is talking about and you as well Miss Bouchard, I tend to not micro manage when it is areas I am nto that familliar with...if those who know technology better say looping the footage will work then I trust in that."
Jeffry replied.

'No... one of us knocks on the door, tells the one who opens it some shit's going on in the rear parking lot. Lure one or two to come and investigate, and we ambush...' looking carefully at the map and images, trying to work out how private the rear lot was... [aka if they had an unarmed fight in it, would it be spotted from the street?]

An unarmed fight would nto be spotted from the street but it was still in a busy area of the city so there was always a chance of discovery if someone came to their back door at the wrong time. Fran grinned at that.
"Hum...yeah that might work."
The Euthanatoi agreed.

That.' Nicole replied, gesturing to Fran, not looking up from her screen, currently showing a Google image map of the nightclub. 'Known in the trade as "defeat in detail". But we need to decide on a method of getting into the building. Drawing out one might alert the rest, make the rest of the battle worse...'

"Trying to draw out the two magic users and take them out of the equation and perhaps Big Chris as well as earlier discussed and then moving in from the back seam to be the best option, but are you thinking we should just rush in?"
Fran asked and Jeffry nodded.
"Yes that seam to be a decent plan, reducing the dangers we have to face inside the club as well, hopefully Mr Yager can also lure anyone not magickally protected to just leave. However we will not continue trying to draw out any of Lilyandra's minnions, we try once then we move in."

'So we will have the impossible task later, sir? By that logic, we can't have any more prisoners, so why are we taking them?' Nicole replied, giving a little bit of a raised eyebrow to the Chief. 'You do not know that if the "home team" is told of what is needed, in a few hours they might come up with a solution, however improvised.' trying to introduce the concept of "delegation" to a man who was clearly simply doing too much.

"As I said Miss Bouchard prisoners will have to share rooms, that is not ideal but not impossible either."
Jeffry said simply.
"We can by all means as the ones who stay behind to find a solution but we have a limited number of rooms. As for why we are taking prisoners because some pepole we can not just let go and I do not want to just slaugther them if it can be avoided."

'Gear taken will be limited to your messenger bag, unless it comes in with the crate.' Nicole replied to the room in general.

The others nodded, Fran looked at the customary teddy bear bag though and looked a bit unhappy.

Can you do the carry handles for the crate? Strong fabric and staple-gun should to the trick.' Nicole replied to Fran. 'Hmm... wait, I think we should take two crates. One for the vamp, one for the gear being removed - like the servers and so on. Anything else I'm forgetting before we leave for Seattle? Wait, everyone gives their object-thing to Master Nassa. And we put on our disguises.' looking around, if anyone had something to add before continuing.

"Yeah sure leave it to me I will attatch some handles to the crates."
Fran said bobbing her head and seaming to come to terms with not bringing her teddy bear bag. Jeffry considered then he nodded.
"Very well Miss Bouchard we will bring both creates."
He said. Amadeus got up and started collecting small, personal items, pieces of jewlery, small bits of ritual equaipment and other such items, he stopped before Colin, Nicole and Serge.
"If you three will hand me something as well I will make sure it ir returned safely once the mission is done, unless I am killed, then you can retrive your item from my cold, bleeding corpse."
He declared without a hint that he was joking.

'Suggestion. When we remodel, each room is made distinctive. Back in Detroit, we had them like different colours.'

"It is not a bad idea, remind me of that later Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.

(OOC: It is pretty hot, the cat just lay on the coldest part on the floor looking at me with this dumb look when I try to get her to play.)

(OOC: Nicole did very well in the last vampire kidnapping mission...hum these mages have been kidnapping allot of vampires. Razz )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:18 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:"She is an old bird then."
The former Infernalist said then he sigh.
"What do you think is going to happen to me?"
Colin pondered, "She's a fine lady, an expert attorney, and a great cook. As for what will happen to you, I don't know. As you would be technically a True Believer, and not a current Infernalist or Linear Mage, there might be little in the way of grounds for harsh punishment. I would hazard you might get sentenced to a relatively short term of indentured servitude, but... that might not be so bad. I know a Chantry of, hm, outcasts, as it were, in Chicago. They might be willing to take you in, even help find you a teacher. If not that... I have met a few powerful spirits who might be interested in having a priest, if you like. Really, the possibilities might not be endless, but your future is looking a lot brighter and less full of torture than it did a mere two days ago."

Anja wrote:"Yeah a Goth girl was in here earlier and gave me some food I managed to eat some of it the rest is in the fridge."
The man said as he nodded towards the kitchen.
He nodded, "Good... well, I've got a monster to capture; I'll see you later."

[Briefing 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'My point...' giving a hesitant frown for a moment before continuing. '-is that like if you had a personal object from the each of us, would that make your job of transporting even easier?'
Anja wrote:"Well ehm...yes it would actually good thinking Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus said.
Nicole wrote:'Can you do the carry handles for the crate? Strong fabric and staple-gun should to the trick.' Nicole replied to Fran. 'Hmm... wait, I think we should take two crates. One for the vamp, one for the gear being removed - like the servers and so on. Anything else I'm forgetting before we leave for Seattle? Wait, everyone gives their object-thing to Master Nassa. And we put on our disguises.' looking around, if anyone had something to add before continuing.
Anja wrote:"Yeah sure leave it to me I will attatch some handles to the crates."
Fran said bobbing her head and seaming to come to terms with not bringing her teddy bear bag. Jeffry considered then he nodded.
"Very well Miss Bouchard we will bring both creates."
He said. Amadeus got up and started collecting small, personal items, pieces of jewlery, small bits of ritual equaipment and other such items, he stopped before Colin, Nicole and Serge.
"If you three will hand me something as well I will make sure it ir returned safely once the mission is done, unless I am killed, then you can retrive your item from my cold, bleeding corpse."
He declared without a hint that he was joking.
He patted his pockets for a moment, "Ah, if you don' mind, I will retrieve my ID tags before we head out, since I have a couple of other errands to run first? Or do you need them right now?"

Anja wrote:Amadeus raised an eyebrow as he looked at Colin.
"Please do eleborate Mr Wainwright."
The Verbena urged.
He glanced to Morgan for a moment, then nodded, "An old friend of Adleys asked that I use his remains to fuel a beautiful spell, as I could do so safely. The Resonances of that should... overwhelm what lingers in the room. It will still need some cleaning up after that, obviously, but generating an item of permanent beauty should... certainly have an impact."

Anja wrote:Master Nassa nodded darkly at that. Fran decided to chime in and exlaim more practically for Serge.
"We have three ritual rooms and a rooster so that we know if they are in use and so one can be reserved for a certain time, the rooster is on the wall there."
She said and pointed to a white board on the common room wall that was marked with A, B and C and colons of times and names under each.
"So we just marked the rooms A, B and C so that we will know which room is busy when."
Nicole wrote:'Suggestion. When we remodel, each room is made distinctive. Back in Detroit, we had them like different colours.'
Anja wrote:"It is not a bad idea, remind me of that later Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry agreed with a nod.
He frowned, "And room C is the largest of the lot, best suited for... having an audience."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:"Well the markings are uniqe to Ananasi so if you make pendants to sell to mundanes to create awareness and they have these markings someone in the know might trace it back to you that you know and Ananasi and that could dra unwanted attention...many other shapechangers do not exactly ehm...like us."
Alessa said simply.
"And some Technocrazy members know what to look for, regular spiders do not have the markings, unless you are referring to the patterns and colors of actual spiders and not the markings my kind get to signal our task in life."
He nodded, "I referred to the identifying marks of your kind, yes. Well, there are ways to represent a colour pattern in a sculpture, without using actual colouring; if needs be, I just need to know which such patterns would be the naturally-occurring ones, and which are more distinct..."

Anja wrote:"Thank you for the concern Mr Wainwright."
Narim said then he nodded.
"I have been told to stay within the wards of my room and not work magick for now though I am feeling my fingers itch now I really want to but no I do not want to worry Adley further not when..."
The Virtual Adept got a concerned look in his eyes.
"He is not well."
He smiled wryly, "He's not sick, his circumstances are... very unusual, but I have faith he'll pull through. I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit, though."

Anja wrote:You got to the garage jut as Jeffry finished painting symbols on his car using a smal paintbrush he dipped in a silver bowl filled with sweet smelling oil. The old Hermetic looked up and smiled to the Orphan.
"Ah Mr Wainwright we should be just about ready here."
He said, you reconized the small bowl covered with symbols as a tool you ahd made for the old Hermetic as he pouted the rest of the poil out on the ground and muttered a few words.
He nodded and climbed into the car, "Splendid. And Alessa is willing to take care of any recovered funds for us; all she wanted was a simple favour in return, one which I have already provided."
Buckling his seatbelt, he grinned, "I hope you like tarantulas, because we just might be looking at a sponsorship drove for conservation efforts in the Amazon around here soon."

((OOC: Probably the same heatwave, yeah. But thank goodness, we got rain today... cheers ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:19 pm

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin pondered, "She's a fine lady, an expert attorney, and a great cook. As for what will happen to you, I don't know. As you would be technically a True Believer, and not a current Infernalist or Linear Mage, there might be little in the way of grounds for harsh punishment. I would hazard you might get sentenced to a relatively short term of indentured servitude, but... that might not be so bad. I know a Chantry of, hm, outcasts, as it were, in Chicago. They might be willing to take you in, even help find you a teacher. If not that... I have met a few powerful spirits who might be interested in having a priest, if you like. Really, the possibilities might not be endless, but your future is looking a lot brighter and less full of torture than it did a mere two days ago."

"Indentured servitude, so slavery."
The former Infernalist said and looked away.
"So I will still be a slave but without the power that came with my former arangement."
He said and he looked like he doubted that the bartain he he made for his life was worth it.
"What do a slave care if it is outcasts or anyone else who own him."
He muttered bitterly.

He nodded, "Good... well, I've got a monster to capture; I'll see you later."

The former infernalist raised an eyebrow but he did not comment on that and he just nodded.

[Briefing 2.15]

He patted his pockets for a moment, "Ah, if you don' mind, I will retrieve my ID tags before we head out, since I have a couple of other errands to run first? Or do you need them right now?"

"As long as you give me your trinket before we leave for the mission that will suffice Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus replied.

He glanced to Morgan for a moment, then nodded, "An old friend of Adleys asked that I use his remains to fuel a beautiful spell, as I could do so safely. The Resonances of that should... overwhelm what lingers in the room. It will still need some cleaning up after that, obviously, but generating an item of permanent beauty should... certainly have an impact."

"A fubak wush of someone...for a beautiful spell created with...their remains then I assume?"
Amadeus asked and he nodded.
"Very well then, that might help the Resonance in the chamber if Jeffry agree that is."
The old Verbena said and the Hermetic nodded.
"We can discuss the matter later."
He commented but he frowned as if he could guess what old friend Colin was talking about.

He frowned, "And room C is the largest of the lot, best suited for... having an audience."

Amadeus gave a angry look at that but he nodded.
"We will teleport from and to there."
Was all the old blood witch had to say about it.

[After the Meeting]

He nodded, "I referred to the identifying marks of your kind, yes. Well, there are ways to represent a colour pattern in a sculpture, without using actual colouring; if needs be, I just need to know which such patterns would be the naturally-occurring ones, and which are more distinct..."

"I would not think it to be so hard to seperate between the color markings of a natural invertebrate, the stripes, lines and splotches that give patters made by nature to either make the creature more imposing or easier to hide, and the marking on my skin a gift from my Queen."
The Ananasi said and she raised an eyebrow.
"And besides my markings are mostly visible in human form, though it can be seen in my other forms as well."

He smiled wryly, "He's not sick, his circumstances are... very unusual, but I have faith he'll pull through. I'm sure he'd appreciate a visit, though."

"I am fully aware of what is wrong with Adley if wtong with is event he right word Mr Wainwright but as your Cabalmate is a very private man he would not like his condition discussed in front of my honored guest, so sick will suffice."
Narim whipered sternly and Alessa rasied an eyebrow.

[Going to the Villa]

He nodded and climbed into the car, "Splendid. And Alessa is willing to take care of any recovered funds for us; all she wanted was a simple favour in return, one which I have already provided."
Buckling his seatbelt, he grinned, "I hope you like tarantulas, because we just might be looking at a sponsorship drove for conservation efforts in the Amazon around here soon."

"A good, the woman is quite good at what she do or so I hear, according to ehm...your Virtual Adept Cabalmate, ten yars ago she did not exit anywhere and in those ten years she have amassed an impressive amount of wealth, seemingly able to read and use the patterns of everything around her, be careful in dealing with the woman though she is...alien, she might look like a quite attractice young woman but she is not and her mroals is...well she did give Miss Bouchard a quite expensive car as a gift for according to Alessa herself, shooting her sister in the head over a teological dispute, who knows what could set her of and Fera are powerful, quick and dangerous."
Jeffry warned then he raised an eyebrow as he put his silver bown in a pocket and got into the car.
"Tarantulas as in the large, fluffy spiders? Well I neither like nor dislike them but if engaging in conservation efforts for such animals is Miss Alessa's price for her services it seams a quite resonable price to pay."
The old Hermetic started his car and drove out fot he parking lot.

(OOC: We get rain but I suspect thunder as there is this hot, uncomfortable pressing feeling over everything.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:46 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja wrote:Ryan nodded his acceptance of that, and Jon chimed in.
"Also there is always the danger that if we use magick for this then Miss Andersson will notice that when she check the cameras, or that Ellie will notice."
Your uncle nodded at that.
"Yes that is also a concern."
Nicole wrote:'Personally, I'd simply loop the footage from half-hour ago or something from the hard drive. But this ain't my call...' looking to the Chief.
Anja wrote:"I trust Mr ehm...eh..."
"Sherman Sir."
"Ah yes Mr Sherman, that he know what he is talking about and you as well Miss Bouchard, I tend to not micro manage when it is areas I am nto that familliar with...if those who know technology better say looping the footage will work then I trust in that."
Jeffry replied.

Serge simply gave a thumbs up to show he approved of the decided course of action.

Nicole wrote:'No... one of us knocks on the door, tells the one who opens it some shit's going on in the rear parking lot. Lure one or two to come and investigate, and we ambush...' looking carefully at the map and images, trying to work out how private the rear lot was... [aka if they had an unarmed fight in it, would it be spotted from the street?]
Anja wrote:An unarmed fight would nto be spotted from the street but it was still in a busy area of the city so there was always a chance of discovery if someone came to their back door at the wrong time. Fran grinned at that.
"Hum...yeah that might work."
The Euthanatoi agreed.

"We have tranq's right? Might be better to use that than start a brawl." Serge reminded them.

Anja wrote:"I doubt that the club have a bunch of bouncers just walking around when the club is not open."
Fran said.
"And it is always easier to take out an enemy one at the time than in a group."
Nicole wrote:'That.' Nicole replied, gesturing to Fran, not looking up from her screen, currently showing a Google image map of the nightclub. 'Known in the trade as "defeat in detail". But we need to decide on a method of getting into the building. Drawing out one might alert the rest, make the rest of the battle worse...'
Anja wrote:"Trying to draw out the two magic users and take them out of the equation and perhaps Big Chris as well as earlier discussed and then moving in from the back seam to be the best option, but are you thinking we should just rush in?"
Fran asked and Jeffry nodded.
"Yes that seam to be a decent plan, reducing the dangers we have to face inside the club as well, hopefully Mr Yager can also lure anyone not magickally protected to just leave. However we will not continue trying to draw out any of Lilyandra's minnions, we try once then we move in."

"Getting in was never the problem right? We just walk in through the back while everyone else is leaving." Serge said. "Disguises and funky Euthanotos magick will make sure that whoever wasn't effected by my spell won't notice us."

Anja wrote:"Ritual Room C is marked, it is down in the magickal part of the basement, it is the biggest of the ritual chambers down there."
Amadeus said sourly.
Colin wrote:He frowned, "Room C is where... we almost lost Beatrice in a gross miscarriage of justice."

"Oh....I see..." Serge said sadly, wishing the his cabal leader didn't finish Amadeus's sentence.

Anja wrote:Master Nassa nodded darkly at that. Fran decided to chime in and exlaim more practically for Serge.

"Never knew we called it that. I just walk into those things at random." Serge said shifting his attention to the board, wanting to put the tidbit about Room C behind him.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:48 am

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'I've, like heard of them...' the Etherite replied, giving a little disapproving sniff. 'Bunch of meatheads; would burn down an apartment block to simply get one resident.' shaking her head, her professionalism offended by such ham-fisted actions. 'But, like... what's a "True Believer"?'

[Briefing, 2.15]

Anja's Post:

'Well, we might not need it, 'part from the "entertainment" feed. Our plan to enter the target ain't decided yet...'

Anja's Post:

'It's an option... bit hard to tell from these images, but think the rear parking lot is private enough - if we use the van to block the alley access to the road. Is it possible to put fake footage on a camera to lure one or two out?' the projected picture behind the Etherite showing her flicking between several images of the club and surrounds.

Anja's Post:

'So, is that your decision, sir? Try to lure out to the back, then embush?'

Anja's Post:

'Then whoever is being left in charge is told of the coming problem, and we leave it for them to sort out the best they can.' Nicole replied simply.

Anja's Post:

'You will wear the mandatory uniform to continue your employment with us, Miss.' Nicole replied in a condescending and pompous tone, clearly mimicing some disliked former boss.

Anja's Post:

'What? Erm, I don't mean leave now. Just leave in the dry run.' Nicole replied hurriedly, clearly bit thrown.

Anja's Post:

'Yes. So, unless I've missed anything else, we are teleported to Seattle. Then what happens?' Nicole replied, trying to keep the meeting on track.

[My fat black thing usually goes outside, falls asleep in the shade, wakes up in the sun all hot. Then he comes in complaining like I can make it cooler or something. But he is the stupidist cat I've ever known...]

[Expect more of it. It's coming off the Gulf Stream, and it started for the UK in the weekend...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 am

[Steelhaven 1 30]
Anja wrote:"Indentured servitude, so slavery."
The former Infernalist said and looked away.
"So I will still be a slave but without the power that came with my former arangement."
He said and he looked like he doubted that the bartain he he made for his life was worth it.
"What do a slave care if it is outcasts or anyone else who own him."
He muttered bitterly.
Colin smiled thinly, "I don't think the Chicago Chantry in question would treat you as a slave. You know the saying, the kindest people are the broken ones? Well... that Chantry has a lot of broken residents. I'll see what arrangements can be made for you."

[Briefing 2.15]
Anja wrote:"A fubak wush of someone...for a beautiful spell created with...their remains then I assume?"
Amadeus asked and he nodded.
"Very well then, that might help the Resonance in the chamber if Jeffry agree that is."
The old Verbena said and the Hermetic nodded.
"We can discuss the matter later."
He commented but he frowned as if he could guess what old friend Colin was talking about.
Colin just nodded.

Jeremy wrote:"Oh....I see..." Serge said sadly, wishing the his cabal leader didn't finish Amadeus's sentence.
He glanced at Serge, and looked into his mug, a dark shadow flickering over his eyes.

Jeremy wrote:"Never knew we called it that. I just walk into those things at random." Serge said shifting his attention to the board, wanting to put the tidbit about Room C behind him.
He arched an eyebrow at Serge, then chuckled, "Please tell me you at least knock first. Some of our residents have some expectations of privacy for their work. And sharp implements to enforce said privacy with."
He turned serious, "But really, check the roster; there are rituals you don't want to risk disrupting."

Nicole wrote:'Yes. So, unless I've missed anything else, we are teleported to Seattle. Then what happens?' Nicole replied, trying to keep the meeting on track.
He looked up at the projection, then at Nicole again, "Assuming we don our disguises here, we head to the Chantry's garage and disguise the vehicle, and move promptly to the night club?"

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:"I would not think it to be so hard to seperate between the color markings of a natural invertebrate, the stripes, lines and splotches that give patters made by nature to either make the creature more imposing or easier to hide, and the marking on my skin a gift from my Queen."
The Ananasi said and she raised an eyebrow.
"And besides my markings are mostly visible in human form, though it can be seen in my other forms as well."
He nodded, "A fair assumption; I haven't seen enough such markings to say for certain."

Anja wrote:"I am fully aware of what is wrong with Adley if wtong with is event he right word Mr Wainwright but as your Cabalmate is a very private man he would not like his condition discussed in front of my honored guest, so sick will suffice."
Narim whipered sternly and Alessa rasied an eyebrow.
He nodded, "True enough; I figured it more of an injury, but as you say."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:"A good, the woman is quite good at what she do or so I hear, according to ehm...your Virtual Adept Cabalmate, ten yars ago she did not exit anywhere and in those ten years she have amassed an impressive amount of wealth, seemingly able to read and use the patterns of everything around her, be careful in dealing with the woman though she is...alien, she might look like a quite attractice young woman but she is not and her mroals is...well she did give Miss Bouchard a quite expensive car as a gift for according to Alessa herself, shooting her sister in the head over a teological dispute, who knows what could set her of and Fera are powerful, quick and dangerous."
Jeffry warned then he raised an eyebrow as he put his silver bown in a pocket and got into the car.
"Tarantulas as in the large, fluffy spiders? Well I neither like nor dislike them but if engaging in conservation efforts for such animals is Miss Alessa's price for her services it seams a quite resonable price to pay."
The old Hermetic started his car and drove out fot he parking lot.
He nodded, "Quite; I'll be cautious - putting her in contact with Lady Crexia's Brazilian Chantry to work with the locals on conservation efforts was a fair price. Actually helping sponsoring such work in this area, well... I can write it off on my taxes."

((OOC: Well, he's a cat, so obviously any such inconvenience is your fault. Razz ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:41 am

[Briefing, 2.15]

"We have tranq's right? Might be better to use that than start a brawl." Serge reminded them.

"Yes we do however if Big Chris is a ghoul he might not go down from that or at least not easilly."
Fran said.
"They tend to be fairly durable."

"Getting in was never the problem right? We just walk in through the back while everyone else is leaving." Serge said. "Disguises and funky Euthanotos magick will make sure that whoever wasn't effected by my spell won't notice us."

"Preferably not while they are leaving for while you might get the workers in the club leave for a smoke break or something they are sure to notice and get curious if they see all of us enter the club and they might decide to stay and be a problem."
Ryan replied.
"Well not so much a disguise as make us...less interesting but yes the idea is to walk in the back door."
Adjan replied.

"Oh....I see..." Serge said sadly, wishing the his cabal leader didn't finish Amadeus's sentence.

Amadeus looked rather sad but he just sigh.

Never knew we called it that. I just walk into those things at random." Serge said shifting his attention to the board, wanting to put the tidbit about Room C behind him.

"You have been lucky then Mr Yager that you have not walked in on a magus working in one of the ritual rooms, a magus who would get rather angry at getting his ritual distubed."
Amadeus commented wryly.

'Well, we might not need it, 'part from the "entertainment" feed. Our plan to enter the target ain't decided yet...'

"Wait was we talking about the feed from the dying man to the customers or the feed from the in house cameras inside the club we do not want to see us now Nick?"
Jon asked sounding confused for a moment.

'It's an option... bit hard to tell from these images, but think the rear parking lot is private enough - if we use the van to block the alley access to the road. Is it possible to put fake footage on a camera to lure one or two out?' the projected picture behind the Etherite showing her flicking between several images of the club and surrounds.

"Fake footage...hum...yes I might be able to do that...what did you have in mind?"
The Virtual Adept asked he chewed on his lower lip.

'So, is that your decision, sir? Try to lure out to the back, then embush?'

"Indeed so."
Jeffry confirmed.

'Then whoever is being left in charge is told of the coming problem, and we leave it for them to sort out the best they can.' Nicole replied simply.

"I can not see how they can find space that is not there without impressive magick causing allot of Paradox Miss Bouchard but if you feel the need to ask them to feel free."
Jeffry said with a sigh.

'You will wear the mandatory uniform to continue your employment with us, Miss.' Nicole replied in a condescending and pompous tone, clearly mimicing some disliked former boss.

Fran gave a giggle then she gave a mock pout.

'What? Erm, I don't mean leave now. Just leave in the dry run.' Nicole replied hurriedly, clearly bit thrown.

"I am just collecting the items for now, I am not planning on leaving before the meeting ends Miss Bouchard."
Amadeus said and he raised an eyebrow at the Etherite.

'Yes. So, unless I've missed anything else, we are teleported to Seattle. Then what happens?' Nicole replied, trying to keep the meeting on track.

"We drive to the club in cars my apprentice have arranged for, we try to lure some of the Massassa's servants out, Mr Yager make sure the rest do nto bother us and we go in."
Jeffry replied.

He arched an eyebrow at Serge, then chuckled, "Please tell me you at least knock first. Some of our residents have some expectations of privacy for their work. And sharp implements to enforce said privacy with."
He turned serious, "But really, check the roster; there are rituals you don't want to risk disrupting."

"I would hate to turn your Cabalmate into a frog Mr Wainwright."
Amadeus said with a bit of a chuckle.
"But yes most mages do not appriciate having their rituals disturbed and some it can be quite dangerous to disturb."
The old Verbena added.

He looked up at the projection, then at Nicole again, "Assuming we don our disguises here, we head to the Chantry's garage and disguise the vehicle, and move promptly to the night club?"

Jeffry nodded at that.
"Indeed so Mr Wainwright."

[After the Meeting]

He nodded, "A fair assumption; I haven't seen enough such markings to say for certain."

Alessa pressed a few keys of her computer and brought up images of tarentulas that she had in a folder marked attractive males.
"As you see there there is all sort of colors, stripes, dots, spots and lines, and then there are my markings."
The Ananasi said softly.

He nodded, "True enough; I figured it more of an injury, but as you say."

Narim just nodded at that he did not want to further discuss Adley's condition with others present.

[Going to the Villa]

He nodded, "Quite; I'll be cautious - putting her in contact with Lady Crexia's Brazilian Chantry to work with the locals on conservation efforts was a fair price. Actually helping sponsoring such work in this area, well... I can write it off on my taxes."

"Very well all is good then."
Jeffry said as he drove towards the villa.
"Now Mr Wainwright I have to ask you, what do you plan to do if our guest up at the villa have awakened and is mad with hunger when we arrive? I do not relish the idea of having to harm him, though I guess most likely he is still sleeping."

[Steelhaven 1 30]

Colin smiled thinly, "I don't think the Chicago Chantry in question would treat you as a slave. You know the saying, the kindest people are the broken ones? Well... that Chantry has a lot of broken residents. I'll see what arrangements can be made for you."

The former Infernalist just gave you a sour look and he did nto reply.

[Boston, 8.30]

'I've, like heard of them...' the Etherite replied, giving a little disapproving sniff. 'Bunch of meatheads; would burn down an apartment block to simply get one resident.' shaking her head, her professionalism offended by such ham-fisted actions. 'But, like... what's a "True Believer"?'

"That unfortuantly they would."
Helena said with a frown.
"Well yes a True Believer is a sleeper who so completely believe in magick that witnessing it do not generate Paradox....like Kyle's mother who lives at Steelhaven now. They are our allies, sometimes."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:28 pm

[Boston, 8.30]

Anja's Post:

'Ah, I get ya. Kinda. Ain't there other folks like that too?'

[Briefing, 2.15]

Colin's Post:

'Or in the refit, we put "occupied" lights above the doors...' the Etherite's voice said with a slight irate edge, like this was something so basic she was a little annoyed it hadn't been done yet.

Anja's Post:

'Brawls involving me are usually quite short.' Nicole replied, giving a little grin. 'Specially when I get in the first move...'

Anja's Post:

'Who's leaving? The window we've picked is when the staff is at the minimum; from the looks of it, only the club management, this ghoul-guard and any others doing similar.' Nicole replied. 'Too early for servers and evening staff, too late for the cleaners.'

'So, we subdue whoever turns up, then somehow open the service door?'

Anja's Post:

'We will need to loop the footage of the dying man regardless. What other cameras need editing and how ain't been completely decided yet.'

Anja's Post:

'I don't know. But if we are going to do the "lookie here" trick, there's a good chance they'll check the camera feeds first. So at least it needs to not show us. I suspect the club will be a bit leery of calling cops, which is in our favour.'

Anja's Post:

'Well, telling them to expect arrivals is a good thing to start with.' Nicole replied, a touch curtly. 'Who's heading security while we're gone?'

Anja's Post:

'Oh...' hesitating for a moment, then pulling out the battered and old-fashioned lighter the Etherite had planted on him earler and handing it over.

Anja's Post:

'Okay. Assume the transport is delivered nearby. You need anything special to do the company decals?' looking to Helena. 'Then me and Bruce drive to the target. Wait... what's the weather going to be?' creating another tab and pulling up the Weather Channel and typing in "Seattle, WA" to the bar...

[Now there's a thought; the lighter might bear shapeshifter resonance too...]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:59 am

[Briefing 2.15]

Anja wrote:"Yes we do however if Big Chris is a ghoul he might not go down from that or at least not easilly."
Fran said.
"They tend to be fairly durable."

"Alright so we use ten tranqs then." Serge said as if the answer to the problem was just that simple.

Colin wrote:He arched an eyebrow at Serge, then chuckled, "Please tell me you at least knock first. Some of our residents have some expectations of privacy for their work. And sharp implements to enforce said privacy with."
Anja wrote:"You have been lucky then Mr Yager that you have not walked in on a magus working in one of the ritual rooms, a magus who would get rather angry at getting his ritual distubed."
Amadeus commented wryly.

"I mean, most of you guys lock the doors when your using them." Serge said with a shrug.

Anja wrote:"I would hate to turn your Cabalmate into a frog Mr Wainwright."
"But yes most mages do not appriciate having their rituals disturbed and some it can be quite dangerous to disturb."
The old Verbena added.

"I bet I'd enjoy being a frog." Serge reasoned to himself. "Would certainly be a unique experience."

Nicole wrote:'Yes. So, unless I've missed anything else, we are teleported to Seattle. Then what happens?' Nicole replied, trying to keep the meeting on track.
Colin wrote:He looked up at the projection, then at Nicole again, "Assuming we don our disguises here, we head to the Chantry's garage and disguise the vehicle, and move promptly to the night club?"
Anja wrote:"We drive to the club in cars my apprentice have arranged for, we try to lure some of the Massassa's servants out, Mr Yager make sure the rest do nto bother us and we go in."
Jeffry replied.
Anja wrote:Jeffry nodded at that.
"Indeed so Mr Wainwright."

"Once we're near the night club. The next part is to lure the most significant people out. And that part has a few very key details to it..." Serge said glancing at Nicole, wanting her to give the larger details so that everyone could hear them properly.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:49 am

[Boston, 8.30]

'Ah, I get ya. Kinda. Ain't there other folks like that too?'

"Other True Believers? Yes certinly there are many on Horizon for example, the entire population who is nto Awakened, you find True Believers on Earth to so yes there is a few of them."
Helena replied.

[Briefing, 2.15]

Or in the refit, we put "occupied" lights above the doors...' the Etherite's voice said with a slight irate edge, like this was something so basic she was a little annoyed it hadn't been done yet.

"Well that is one way to do it certinly Miss Bouchard it is also useful to have a way to reserve a time when you know the room you need will be available for you."
Jeffry replied.

Brawls involving me are usually quite short.' Nicole replied, giving a little grin. 'Specially when I get in the first move...'

"Indeed so we go with that rather than trying to shoot him with a tranq dart."
Fran replied with a grin.

'Who's leaving? The window we've picked is when the staff is at the minimum; from the looks of it, only the club management, this ghoul-guard and any others doing similar.' Nicole replied. 'Too early for servers and evening staff, too late for the cleaners.'

'So, we subdue whoever turns up, then somehow open the service door?'

"If there is anyone working at the time we get them to leave yes, if there is not then all the better, we subdue the hedge wizard and Miss Andersson or this Big Chris if they sow up and really the back door is no problem Miss Bouchard it is not hard for most mages to find a way to undo a simple lock."
Jeffry replied.

We will need to loop the footage of the dying man regardless. What other cameras need editing and how ain't been completely decided yet.'

"The three cameras we have seen footage from Miss Bouchard and we are discussing what to do have a little patience."
Jon replied.

I don't know. But if we are going to do the "lookie here" trick, there's a good chance they'll check the camera feeds first. So at least it needs to not show us. I suspect the club will be a bit leery of calling cops, which is in our favour.'

"I will loop the camera feed it have been decided some time ago."
Jon said.
"It is really not a big deal. And yes I suspect hey will not quickly call the cops which is to our benefit."

Well, telling them to expect arrivals is a good thing to start with.' Nicole replied, a touch curtly. 'Who's heading security while we're gone?'

"Off course they will know to expect new arrivals."
Jeffry said with a sigh that so much time wa spent on this.
"I will leave it to Mr Riez he is a capable man."

Oh...' hesitating for a moment, then pulling out the battered and old-fashioned lighter the Etherite had planted on him earler and handing it over.

Amadeus nodded at that and collected it among the rest.
"You will get it back as soon as we are done Miss Bouchard."

'Okay. Assume the transport is delivered nearby. You need anything special to do the company decals?' looking to Helena. 'Then me and Bruce drive to the target. Wait... what's the weather going to be?' creating another tab and pulling up the Weather Channel and typing in "Seattle, WA" to the bar...

"The cars will be delivered nearby yes and no I have no needs besides my own magick, voice and hands."
Helena replied.
"I am not sure, is the weathe relevant Miss Bouchard?"
Jeffry asked. You saw that the forecast said it would be cloudy and perhaps light rain.

"Alright so we use ten tranqs then." Serge said as if the answer to the problem was just that simple.

"And you assume the man will just stand there and let me shoot ten tranqs at him? And the thing is he will go down eventually but it takes time, time where he can create allot of problems for us."
Fran replied with a shake of her head.

"I mean, most of you guys lock the doors when your using them." Serge said with a shrug.

"That is true but still do be careful Mr Yager."
Amadeus said with a slight frown.

"I bet I'd enjoy being a frog." Serge reasoned to himself. "Would certainly be a unique experience."

"Yes he really would at least for a while."
Ryan said with a chuckle.
"Yes well that is one thing I suspect but do remember Mr Yager that frogs can not draw."
Amadeus replied.

"Once we're near the night club. The next part is to lure the most significant people out. And that part has a few very key details to it..." Serge said glancing at Nicole, wanting her to give the larger details so that everyone could hear them properly.

"Indeed so Mr Yager we try to draw some of those in the nightclub out, then we move in."
Jeffry replied.

(OOC: That work.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:41 am

[Briefing, 2.15]
Nicole wrote:'Or in the refit, we put "occupied" lights above the doors...' the Etherite's voice said with a slight irate edge, like this was something so basic she was a little annoyed it hadn't been done yet.
Anja wrote:"Well that is one way to do it certinly Miss Bouchard it is also useful to have a way to reserve a time when you know the room you need will be available for you."
Jeffry replied.
Colin nodded, "A good idea, but might want to make it a particularly obvious light colour. And maybe in conjunction with an 'vacant/occupied' sign on the door, too. Heavens know how many people I have seen in various shops over the past few years who just put aside the obstructing 'out of order' sign, and then complain that the machine they tried to use wasn't working... People in a hurry can be very adept at not noticing things..."

Anja wrote:"You have been lucky then Mr Yager that you have not walked in on a magus working in one of the ritual rooms, a magus who would get rather angry at getting his ritual distubed."
Amadeus commented wryly.
Jeremy wrote:"I mean, most of you guys lock the doors when your using them." Serge said with a shrug.
Anja wrote:"That is true but still do be careful Mr Yager."
Amadeus said with a slight frown.
He grimaced, "A number of rituals aren't really all that... safe to do behind a locked door; an unlucky practitioner might need the equivalent of a fire escape route readily available - we can't all just teleport, after all..."

Anja wrote:"I would hate to turn your Cabalmate into a frog Mr Wainwright."
The old Verbena added.
Jeremy wrote:"I bet I'd enjoy being a frog." Serge reasoned to himself. "Would certainly be a unique experience."
Anja wrote:"Yes he really would at least for a while."
Ryan said with a chuckle.
"Yes well that is one thing I suspect but do remember Mr Yager that frogs can not draw."
Amadeus replied.
His eyes glittered impishly as he sighed, "Please try to avoid getting frogged, Serge; Dr. Boudavich would never forgive me if you croaked in my care."

[After the Meeting]
Anja wrote:Alessa pressed a few keys of her computer and brought up images of tarentulas that she had in a folder marked attractive males.
"As you see there there is all sort of colors, stripes, dots, spots and lines, and then there are my markings."
The Ananasi said softly.
He looked at the photos, and at Alessa, then nodded, "Yes, I believe I do see how the markings differ from the patterns found in mundane tarantulas; it should be easy enough to make them lifelike without any supernatural indicators."

[Going to the Villa]
Anja wrote:"Very well all is good then."
Jeffry said as he drove towards the villa.
"Now Mr Wainwright I have to ask you, what do you plan to do if our guest up at the villa have awakened and is mad with hunger when we arrive? I do not relish the idea of having to harm him, though I guess most likely he is still sleeping."
He nodded, "With his injuries, I doubt he'll wake up until nightfall at the earliest... probably not even then, unless I get some vampire blood into him by sunset. But if he should be awake against all odds, he won't bite - doesn't have the fangs for it. I'll reach out from the kitchen and grab a blood bag I have in my workshop; I have a last spare there for the poor woman recuperating there... ah, she may regain consciousness soon, too, by the way, just so you are warned; she's begun to stir a little."

((OOC: Why specifically bear-shapeshifter? Oh, wait, nevermind. Wink ))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next