Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

4 posters

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next

Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 Empty Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 07.05.22 12:33

(OOC: Nicole is on the way to Steelhaven's infirmary talking with Amadeus. Serge is in the infirmary talking with a wer spider on the phone and Colin is on a bus in Seattle getting back to his senses after a future vision. Happy gaming all.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 07.05.22 14:32

[Boston 2035]

Colin smiled thinly, "I'm sure I'll find a way before it gets to this."

The vampiress gave a slight smile clearly nto really believig you or knowing what to say.

Colin stared at Jace for only an instant, "You just signed you own death warrant, and gave me the power to do so."
Raising his cane and drawing in the Quintessence from all the ashes in an instant, he prepared to tear Jace apart..."

Wallace Jace gave a slight, cocky smile as your conciousnss returned to 2015.

[Seattle, 2015]

He rose with a cold glint in his eyes, "I am... I know what Jace is up to. We have a little time yet..."

"We have to get off the bus here but what...Jace? He is still around then?"
Jon asked then he glaced around.
"Perhaps a crowded bus is not the best place to discuss this....even with my Arcane...we do not want th wrog pepole to hear."
He whispered as the bus stopped at the bus stop.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56 Empty Re: Between Seattle and Horizon, Clean Up and Planning-IC Thread 56

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 07.05.22 15:36

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"You have found Caleb...praise te Mother."
You head the raspy voice exclaim.
"Where is he? Vampires...are you vampries as well? Why did thy ahve him? Where is he?"
She asked quickly.
"I want him back...my son...is he hurt?"

"We're not vampires. We just really hate them. We rescued your son and he's in our care. We'll return him to you soon." Serge said, not making an effort to say what they are. He didn't know why, but the raspy voice didn't help with making him trust her, despite knowing she was a caring mom underneath it.

He paused slightly figuring out how to phrase the next answer. Then a wave of shame hit him as he realized what he was doing. This wasn't some delicate flower of a mom who would crumple upon hearing the horrors her son went through. This was a were-spider. A part of one of the most savage supernatural group around. She would be able to handle the full truth.

"That dungeon was meant solely for torture. Filming the pain of the prisoners in order to post it on the dark web. We've torn down that business and put the leader vampire out of commission." Serge said softly so that Caleb couldn't hear him. "Your son is physically ok. We've healed his physical injuries. But the horrors he went through shattered his mind and his powers. Right now the best thing for him is to hear your voice. The thought of you is what brought him light while he was in the depths of darkness. Your actual voice could do a lot more."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 07.05.22 16:03

[Steelhaven 3]

"We're not vampires. We just really hate them. We rescued your son and he's in our care. We'll return him to you soon." Serge said, not making an effort to say what they are. He didn't know why, but the raspy voice didn't help with making him trust her, despite knowing she was a caring mom underneath it.

He paused slightly figuring out how to phrase the next answer. Then a wave of shame hit him as he realized what he was doing. This wasn't some delicate flower of a mom who would crumple upon hearing the horrors her son went through. This was a were-spider. A part of one of the most savage supernatural group around. She would be able to handle the full truth.

"So you found my son by accident then while you whre engaged in conflict with this vampire?"
The Ananasi asked.
"Well as long as he retured you do nto need to give me the details as such you have my gratitude for returning my son to me."

"That dungeon was meant solely for torture. Filming the pain of the prisoners in order to post it on the dark web. We've torn down that business and put the leader vampire out of commission." Serge said softly so that Caleb couldn't hear him.

"That..."
The wer spider begun.
"I hop you killed the vamprie wo did this to my son or I will find her and rip her to shreds, her spilled blood will please Aanasa as one to much aliged witht he Wyrm will be no more."
That raspy voice swore angrily.

"Your son is physically ok. We've healed his physical injuries. But the horrors he went through shattered his mind and his powers. Right now the best thing for him is to hear your voice. The thought of you is what brought him light while he was in the depths of darkness. Your actual voice could do a lot more."

"His magick is...shit mages do nto survive without their powers."
The Aanasi said then she was silent for a momet before asking.
"Ca something be done for Caleb to return his magic to him...I assume your group to be mages, you would know if he can be helped."
The she sigh and agreed.
"Off course...put me on speaker ad I will speak with Caleb..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 07.05.22 17:00

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'Knowing your plane can be shot down by an AA missile is one thing. Learning how many AA missiles the enemy has and where they are based are completely different things.'

Anja's Post:

'My point exactly, sir. More intel we have, the better the picture is. If we can get the tech working, it might answer quite a lot of questions. Some of which ain't even been asked yet.'

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

Nicole followed in the Verbena's wake up the building, though that didn't provide full immunity from passive smoking. 'Well... I'm not that good at like, sparring sir. More... well, you saw. I'd be banned within thirty secs of any [fighting] display.'

[Just the way Nassa took the lighter earlier suggested that it might be more than that, that's all.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 07.05.22 17:22

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"So you found my son by accident then while you whre engaged in conflict with this vampire?"
The Ananasi asked.
"Well as long as he retured you do nto need to give me the details as such you have my gratitude for returning my son to me."
Anja wrote:"That..."
The wer spider begun.
"I hop you killed the vamprie wo did this to my son or I will find her and rip her to shreds, her spilled blood will please Aanasa as one to much aligned with he Wyrm will be no more."
That raspy voice swore angrily.

"What we're about to do her will please your deity. She'll suffer and die for her crimes. Along with everyone else who enabled her to do something so horrendous."

Anja wrote:"His magick is...shit mages do nto survive without their powers."
The Aanasi said then she was silent for a momet before asking.
"Ca something be done for Caleb to return his magic to him...I assume your group to be mages, you would know if he can be helped."
The she sigh and agreed.
"Off course...put me on speaker ad I will speak with Caleb..."

"I'm a firm believer that anything and everything is possible under the right conditions. Things are only impossible until they happen. But if you want a realistic answer.....I don't know. I'm sorry. That knowledge is a bit beyond me. A Master Mage might be better suited to give you an answer. Try to find one and ask them." Serge said, feeling quite depressed at hearing those words coming out of his mouth. "Remember that his mind is troubled. It may be hard to talk to him. Speak to him carefully. Talk about a happy memory you both share. Your voice is quite distinctive though. I'm certain it will be a welcome thing to hear regardless of what you say."

Serge put his phone on speaker mode and then approached Caleb saying softly, "Hey Caleb. Everything will be all right. We'll take you to your mother soon. In the meantime though. Would you like to talk to her? I have her on the phone. Say hi Spider Mom."
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 07.05.22 17:47

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"We have to get off the bus here but what...Jace? He is still around then?"
Jon asked then he glaced around.
"Perhaps a crowded bus is not the best place to discuss this....even with my Arcane...we do not want th wrog pepole to hear."
He whispered as the bus stopped at the bus stop.
Colin nodded, shuffling off the bus, "Later; the others will want to know, too..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 07.05.22 20:06

[Steelhaven 3]

"What we're about to do her will please your deity. She'll suffer and die for her crimes. Along with everyone else who enabled her to do something so horrendous."

"If tis is true then the vampire's suffering will please me for what she ahve doe to my son...her death will please Ananasa. Our tribal totem is nto a cruel being, she caluse balance over all els. I however is vindictive."
The werspider replied darkly.

"I'm a firm believer that anything and everything is possible under the right conditions. Things are only impossible until they happen. But if you want a realistic answer.....I don't know. I'm sorry. That knowledge is a bit beyond me. A Master Mage might be better suited to give you an answer. Try to find one and ask them." Serge said, feeling quite depressed at hearing those words coming out of his mouth.

"Well finding information is my speciality."
The Ananasi said.
"However I would value help, you would nto happen to know a master mage I could ask?"

"Remember that his mind is troubled. It may be hard to talk to him. Speak to him carefully. Talk about a happy memory you both share. Your voice is quite distinctive though. I'm certain it will be a welcome thing to hear regardless of what you say."

"I will do my best I want what is best for my son."
The werspider said sounding overwealmed andconcerned.

Serge put his phone on speaker mode and then approached Caleb saying softly, "Hey Caleb. Everything will be all right. We'll take you to your mother soon. In the meantime though. Would you like to talk to her? I have her on the phone. Say hi Spider Mom."

Caleb gave you a sad, desperate look but he seamed to cheer up a bit when he heard his mother speak his name softly.
"Caleb...I am hre kid...shee it will be okey, I am here."
She said and Caleb tuned towards the phoe.
"Mommy."
He whispered softly, tears in his eyes.
"Mommy...she hurt me Mommy...she hurt me..."

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin nodded, shuffling off the bus, "Later; the others will want to know, too..."

"Yeah I suspect they will."
Jon said then he headed off the bus.
"Let us go often the bus drivers do nto otice m and drive away when I am in the process of leaving."
He muttered with a sigh and he stepped over to the side walk and waited for you.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 07.05.22 20:14

[Club, 3.00]

Knowing your plane can be shot down by an AA missile is one thing. Learning how many AA missiles the enemy has and where they are based are completely different things.'

"That is nto the qustion here Nicole, the question is it so dangerous for vampires to travl that it should be avoided by anyone smart unless thre is dire need, and yes it is. It would be more like you kow about two of ten planes are being shot down, exactly how many missiles the enemy have are interesting enough but nto relevant for the fact that a two of eight chance to die will make me at least far less likely to actually travel, the question is traveling dangerous is answered with a yes no matter the exact number of missiles the enemy have.

'My point exactly, sir. More intel we have, the better the picture is. If we can get the tech working, it might answer quite a lot of questions. Some of which ain't even been asked yet.'

"Kowledge is power Miss Bouchard."
Jeffry agreed but he would nto commit more to the idea than that before talking with the toher Deacons.

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Nicole followed in the Verbena's wake up the building, though that didn't provide full immunity from passive smoking. 'Well... I'm not that good at like, sparring sir. More... well, you saw. I'd be banned within thirty secs of any [fighting] display.'

"Well I am a very good healer Miss Bouchard, jinuries are expected during such a match."
The Verbena said with a chuckle.
"Well it is up to you."
He said as he begun headig up the last set of stairs to the attic.

(OOC: Te ligther is a strong Arcane connection to Nicole.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 07.05.22 21:50

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"Yeah I suspect they will."
Jon said then he headed off the bus.
"Let us go often the bus drivers do nto otice m and drive away when I am in the process of leaving."
He muttered with a sigh and he stepped over to the side walk and waited for you.
Colin smiled wryly as he let Jon hop off first, then followed and glanced around, "Well, then, which way from here? Hum... alright, I'm a bit lost."

((OOC: I don't recall if Nicole's lighter was ever described - I'd not be surprised if it were a Zippo that's done a tour of duty in Vietnam, or something...))

((OOC2: Spent 16 XP on Prime 3. Colin just got a whole new world of options opened to him... including some real artifice.))
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 4:50

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin smiled wryly as he let Jon hop off first, then followed and glanced around, "Well, then, which way from here? Hum... alright, I'm a bit lost."

"This way."
Jon said ad h led the way back to the Chantry who had helped your group in it's Seattle mission and knocked on the door. Soon a young woman, little mroe than a girl opeed the door.
"Ah...you are part of the group from Boston right? Here to be teleported back home?"
The apprentice asked.

(OOC: Ah...nice I will arrange for amoment for Colin to realize his new understandig.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein 08.05.22 5:19

[Steelhaven 3]

Anja wrote:"Well finding information is my speciality."
The Ananasi said.
"However I would value help, you would nto happen to know a master mage I could ask?"

"I know several. Though they all live in Boston. I don't know the Seattle mages very well. I'll ask for you on my end and let you know what I find out." Serge assured. "I don't know how kinfolk work, but if you have any way to grant Caleb a portion of your power, that would help him through this. It's not the same as his old power but it's something."

Anja wrote:Caleb gave you a sad, desperate look but he seamed to cheer up a bit when he heard his mother speak his name softly.
"Caleb...I am hre kid...shee it will be okey, I am here."
She said and Caleb tuned towards the phoe.
"Mommy."
He whispered softly, tears in his eyes.
"Mommy...she hurt me Mommy...she hurt me..."

"And they'll never hurt you again. Your Mom will protect you from now on." he said softly, though he tried not to say too much. He wanted the were-spider to do more of the talking with her son.

(OOC: Prime 3 is definitely exciting. Now Colin can make Serge some fun magickal toys Smile )
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Bouchard 08.05.22 7:26

[Club, 3.00]

Anja's Post:

'Again, I question the "how dangerous" bit. What happens if we do some tests and discover that most small places have zero supernatural inhabitants, eh? Is non-existing wolves gonna tear apart our travelling vampires?'

'I'm gonna say this one last time. The fear of something is not always perfectly equal to the reality of it.'

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

Anja's Post:

'Yeah... but I'd respond to a right cut by hitting you with a chair and then trying to put your head through a window.' she replied. 'Though that don't work much no more. Damn anti-shatter double glazing.'

'Plus... I blur like the line between unarmed and armed. Once ended up with a ritual blade lodged in the arm which then snapped off in the hilt. Though I would be curious to how you would combat that.'

[Now that's a thought; 'Cyborg Fighting Style'.]

[It was described; Ronson Whirlwind, WW2 vintage - Canadians didn't use Zippos. More importantly, it used to belong to her Ratkin grandfather. Which was why she risked screwing with time by stealing it from her earlier self; it's almost the only thing she's got which counts as an 'heirloom'.]

[Shall point out that it's 6.15PM in Boston, not 3.15PM.]
Nicole Bouchard
Nicole Bouchard

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 8:13

[Steelhaven, 6.15]

'Yeah... but I'd respond to a right cut by hitting you with a chair and then trying to put your head through a window.' she replied. 'Though that don't work much no more. Damn anti-shatter double glazing.'

"Sounds like practical fighting skills."
Amadeus said wit a chuckle.
"And the windows will still break if you apply enough force to them."

Plus... I blur like the line between unarmed and armed. Once ended up with a ritual blade lodged in the arm which then snapped off in the hilt. Though I would be curious to how you would combat that.'

"I would try to fid an anemy's weak points and strike at tat, armor and ev cyberetics is a hinderence to be sure but there are always weak points."
The old Verbena said with a bit of a smile, it was a well known fact he ahd taken down a HIT-Mark V with his daggers once.

You got up to the infirmary to see Serge over by the rescued Ananasi kinfolk with some woman on speaker phone talking with the rescuee. Ricard was tendig to the patients around the room along with Miss White and vistitors from other Chantries.

"I know several. Though they all live in Boston. I don't know the Seattle mages very well. I'll ask for you on my end and let you know what I find out." Serge assured. "I don't know how kinfolk work, but if you have any way to grant Caleb a portion of your power, that would help him through this. It's not the same as his old power but it's something."

"It matters little where the mags who mgiht ahve advice to give are located, I can travel."
The Aanasi said.
"Unfortunatly I ca not do such a thing. Ananasa might choose to bestoy Gifts on a Kinfolk but that is rare, but it is beyond my power."

"And they'll never hurt you again. Your Mom will protect you from now on." he said softly, though he tried not to say too much. He wanted the were-spider to do more of the talking with her son.

"Caleb my son...soon I will be wit you again and we will find a way to fix tis. I will commune with the Mother and I am sure her wisdom will lead to a solution."
The wer spider said and Caleb seamed to calm a little though he was still clearly upset.
"Go to sleep my son, rest and let tese pepole take care of you ad I will see what solutions I ca find."
That raspy voice said and Caleb nodded.

[Club, 3.00]

Again, I question the "how dangerous" bit. What happens if we do some tests and discover that most small places have zero supernatural inhabitants, eh? Is non-existing wolves gonna tear apart our travelling vampires?'

"Again, the danger of attacks by werewolves are just one of a multitude of dangers for a traveling vamprie so it would not really do much to change the fact that traveling for vampires are dangerous, perhaps travelig trough such an area is a little less dangerous, but it is still dangerous."
Henrietta replied simply.

I'm gonna say this one last time. The fear of something is not always perfectly equal to the reality of it.'

"And again Nicole my statement have noting to do with anyoe's fear, it have to do with the facts of how vampires's supernatural natureas and weaknesses work."
The Hollower said with a sigh.

(OOC: Cyborg fighting style would be cool, perhaps there is something about that in the new Tecnocrazy book.)
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 08.05.22 8:48

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"This way."
Jon said ad h led the way back to the Chantry who had helped your group in it's Seattle mission and knocked on the door. Soon a young woman, little mroe than a girl opeed the door.
"Ah...you are part of the group from Boston right? Here to be teleported back home?"
The apprentice asked.
Colin smiled and pulled back the hood, "Yes, we're the last stragglers, having had to return the rented vehicles. We'd like to head home now, and if you'd kindly reassure your Deacons that I've taken measures to lead any of the Prince's inquiries directly to me in Boston, rather than to any Chantry in Seattle, I'd appreciate that."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 8:59

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin smiled and pulled back the hood, "Yes, we're the last stragglers, having had to return the rented vehicles. We'd like to head home now, and if you'd kindly reassure your Deacons that I've taken measures to lead any of the Prince's inquiries directly to me in Boston, rather than to any Chantry in Seattle, I'd appreciate that."

"What is a Prince? As in a ral Prince like royalty from Europe?"
The appretice asked.
"I mean one of the msot famous Etherites was a real Queen like from England."
She mushed.
"I will tell the Deacon Council you are back...and Master Arlu who will teleport you home."
The girl said as she let you and Jon into the Chantry.
"Do you need anything before you go?"
Se asked ad she did nto seam to notice that Jon was even there.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 08.05.22 9:17

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"What is a Prince? As in a ral Prince like royalty from Europe?"
The appretice asked.
"I mean one of the msot famous Etherites was a real Queen like from England."
She mushed.
"I will tell the Deacon Council you are back...and Master Arlu who will teleport you home."
The girl said as she let you and Jon into the Chantry.
"Do you need anything before you go?"
Se asked ad she did nto seam to notice that Jon was even there.
Colin smiled wryly, "As in the feudal ruler of the local vampires... The man's a reasonable sort, so he won't allow a conflict with local Magi when he has an admission of guilt from out of town - he'll want to investigate that first. And eventually... write off our captive as someone who stepped out of line."
He took a sip of his soda, then looked to Jon, "I believe I have all I need. You?"
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 9:58

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin smiled wryly, "As in the feudal ruler of the local vampires... The man's a reasonable sort, so he won't allow a conflict with local Magi when he has an admission of guilt from out of town - he'll want to investigate that first. And eventually... write off our captive as someone who stepped out of line."

"So the vampires will not cause trouble for us? That is a rlief we have all been a bit worried that helpig Steelhave Hall would lead to that."
The apprentice said with a nod.
"I will let my superiors kow Sir."

He took a sip of his soda, then looked to Jon, "I believe I have all I need. You?"

"I am good..."
Jon said and th apprnetice raised an eyebrow.
"Ah...there is two of you...well Sirs why don't I show you to the teleportation room and let th Master know you are ready."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 08.05.22 17:41

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"So the vampires will not cause trouble for us? That is a rlief we have all been a bit worried that helpig Steelhave Hall would lead to that."
The apprentice said with a nod.
"I will let my superiors kow Sir."
Colin nodded, "Well... not over this, at least. Might want to tread carefully, all the same - vampires are still vampires - but we do try to not leave messes everywhere we go."

Anja wrote:"I am good..."
Jon said and th apprnetice raised an eyebrow.
"Ah...there is two of you...well Sirs why don't I show you to the teleportation room and let th Master know you are ready."
He sighed softly, "Yes, there are two of us... My Cabalmate has an unfortunate condition..."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 18:40

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin nodded, "Well... not over this, at least. Might want to tread carefully, all the same - vampires are still vampires - but we do try to not leave messes everywhere we go."

"So they are Sir and while I hear tey are not all bad I believe I will do my best to stay away from beings that can Gilgul me with their blood."
The young appretice said with a shudder.

He sighed softly, "Yes, there are two of us... My Cabalmate has an unfortunate condition..."

"Ah Arcane...that can be useful."
The girl said as she lead the way down into the basement whiel sending a text message, presumably to the Mastr who would teleport you and your Cabalmate back to Boston.
"It do but can also be...problematic."
Jon said with a sigh. The apprentice nodded at that as she opened the door to the room with the intricate circle of silver o the floor you had arrived by.
"Master Arlu will be right with you Sirs."
The student mage said politely.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 08.05.22 19:44

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"So they are Sir and while I hear tey are not all bad I believe I will do my best to stay away from beings that can Gilgul me with their blood."
The young appretice said with a shudder.
Colin nodded, "It is not quite so dangerous... well, it is, but it is a lot like hazardous chemicals. Kept at a safe distance, they're not hazardous. Still, while I personally don't wholly agree with it, I can see merit in the Hermetic prohibition against dealing with them."

Anja wrote:"Ah Arcane...that can be useful."
The girl said as she lead the way down into the basement whiel sending a text message, presumably to the Mastr who would teleport you and your Cabalmate back to Boston.
"It do but can also be...problematic."
Jon said with a sigh. The apprentice nodded at that as she opened the door to the room with the intricate circle of silver o the floor you had arrived by.
"Master Arlu will be right with you Sirs."
The student mage said politely.
He nodded, "We'll be waiting. Thank you, kid."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 08.05.22 20:24

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin nodded, "It is not quite so dangerous... well, it is, but it is a lot like hazardous chemicals. Kept at a safe distance, they're not hazardous. Still, while I personally don't wholly agree with it, I can see merit in the Hermetic prohibition against dealing with them."

"Well I mean it is nto dangerous jsut tot alk with one but oe can easilly get into trouble if one get involved Sir."
The young apprentic said with a frown.
"I think I will listen to my Mentor and avoid them like the plauge."

He nodded, "We'll be waiting. Thank you, kid."

"You are welcome Sir, have a good trip home."
The student mage said with a curtsy before she left. After a few minutes a man entered the room, he was wearing blue jeas and a long tuic, he looked to be about 40 year old, with long dark blond hair and light brown eyes.
"Good afternoon, I am Benamin Arlu, I was told that you two needed to get back to Boston."
The Master Mage said.
"Did I got that right?"
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 08.05.22 21:10

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"Well I mean it is nto dangerous jsut tot alk with one but oe can easilly get into trouble if one get involved Sir."
The young apprentic said with a frown.
"I think I will listen to my Mentor and avoid them like the plauge."
Colin smiled, "Decidedly the wiser choice - it's something you can research for yourself once you're not an apprentice anymore. And I mean by interviewing other Traditionalists who have experience with vampires, not going out to chat up the local vampire yourself."

Anja wrote:"You are welcome Sir, have a good trip home."
The student mage said with a curtsy before she left. After a few minutes a man entered the room, he was wearing blue jeas and a long tuic, he looked to be about 40 year old, with long dark blond hair and light brown eyes.
"Good afternoon, I am Benamin Arlu, I was told that you two needed to get back to Boston."
The Master Mage said.
"Did I got that right?"
He nodded, "Colin Wainwright, Sir, and my Cabalmate here is Jon... ehhh... Sherman? We'd like to return to Steelhaven Hall in Boston, yes."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze 09.05.22 5:53

[Seattle, 2015]

Colin smiled, "Decidedly the wiser choice - it's something you can research for yourself once you're not an apprentice anymore. And I mean by interviewing other Traditionalists who have experience with vampires, not going out to chat up the local vampire yourself."

"Yes Sir, and I am not sure vampires will be an area of my study, knowing the basics about them are useful, but tere is so much to learn so I will probably nto go into vampires in dept uless my Mentor orders me to."
The girl replied.

He nodded, "Colin Wainwright, Sir, and my Cabalmate here is Jon... ehhh... Sherman? We'd like to return to Steelhaven Hall in Boston, yes."

"Jon Sherman indeed."
Jo said then he gave a polite nod to Benjamin. The Master of th Art nodded.
"Nice to meet you both...if you will stad in the circle then I will get you right home. I already have been given a connection to Steelhaven Hall's ritual chamber."
Arlu said as he pulled out a kife and started carving runes into his own arms, wincing a little as he did so.
"Verbena apperantly."
Jon whispered to you as he stepped into the silver hexagram on the floor.
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warpmind 09.05.22 6:05

[Seattle, 2015]
Anja wrote:"Jon Sherman indeed."
Jo said then he gave a polite nod to Benjamin. The Master of th Art nodded.
"Nice to meet you both...if you will stad in the circle then I will get you right home. I already have been given a connection to Steelhaven Hall's ritual chamber."
Arlu said as he pulled out a kife and started carving runes into his own arms, wincing a little as he did so.
"Verbena apperantly."
Jon whispered to you as he stepped into the silver hexagram on the floor.
Colin nodded and stepped into the silver circle, "There's no place like home... Thank you, Master Arlu."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 30 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next