Chantry Steelhaven Hall-Boston Mage PBP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

5 posters

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 30 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:14 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin shrugged, "I've had a future visit to a battlecruiser. Might happen as it did, might not... but in that future, it was... someone dear and close to me, someone presently quite alive, who had in the interim died and reincarnated, and become the Handler of a polyp."

"If you met the reincarnation of someone you care for and they where dead then, well then you have to keep a close eye on them dad so they don't die then, better to keep them alive in the now and to hope to see them again in the future. However having Gabriel in control a Battlebruiser might be bad, both for the ship and everyone else around."
Anna said sagely.
"And he would be one scary kid."

He thought for a moment, then grinned, "Give him the melon, that should answer your question."

"Hum...that makes sense and if he tend stops talking and don't say anything he is Italian...I have to get a melon the next time I go to the grocery store."
Your apprentice agreed as if you had made a very wise suggestion nodding her head up and down in agreement.
"It will be for research."

He nodded, "Alright, then, we can try that later, let me see how good it is. Unless Adley wants some right away, just in case."

"Okey we can do it later. It have to be either in a Talisman, in a Node or free Quintessence, not the stuff in your life patterns or the amount your Avatar naturally draw in, getting a hold of that Quint is so much harder, I have tried and it just feel like it slip through my fingers."
The young Orphan said.
"But the extra Quintessence you draw in to store inside of yourself that can be ehm...Tassified."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41 - Page 30 Empty Re: Seattle, Labyrinths and New Plans IC Thread 41

Post by Warpmind Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:24 pm

[Casa Wainwright]
Anja wrote:"If you met the reincarnation of someone you care for and they where dead then, well then you have to keep a close eye on them dad so they don't die then, better to keep them alive in the now and to hope to see them again in the future. However having Gabriel in control a Battlebruiser might be bad, both for the ship and everyone else around."
Anna said sagely.
"And he would be one scary kid."
Colin nodded, "Everyone is going to protect that friend."

Anja wrote:"Hum...that makes sense and if he tend stops talking and don't say anything he is Italian...I have to get a melon the next time I go to the grocery store."
Your apprentice agreed as if you had made a very wise suggestion nodding her head up and down in agreement.
"It will be for research."
He chuckled softly and gave Adley a wink, "Why do I feel there's a good chance the good Mr. Riez will be unable to speak his annoyance at me for this, only because his hands are busy cheerfully strangling me?"

Anja wrote:"Okey we can do it later. It have to be either in a Talisman, in a Node or free Quintessence, not the stuff in your life patterns or the amount your Avatar naturally draw in, getting a hold of that Quint is so much harder, I have tried and it just feel like it slip through my fingers."
The young Orphan said.
"But the extra Quintessence you draw in to store inside of yourself that can be ehm...Tassified."
He nodded, "A couple of drams from the ring here will be fine, I'm sure."
Warpmind
Warpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:34 pm

[Casa Wainwright]

Colin nodded, "Everyone is going to protect that friend."

"I can help protect them as well dad, I can me useful in a fight."
Anna declared proudly.

He chuckled softly and gave Adley a wink, "Why do I feel there's a good chance the good Mr. Riez will be unable to speak his annoyance at me for this, only because his hands are busy cheerfully strangling me?"

"Oh do you think Adeptus Riez will be angry if I hand him a melon dad?"
Your apprentice asked sounding confused.

He nodded, "A couple of drams from the ring here will be fine, I'm sure."

"Did you want me to make some Tass from a few Drams from what is in the ring dad or should someone else do that?"
Anna asked.
"I am always up for doing something other than sensory spells."
She said and Yu Die shushed her.
"Now now Anna don't complain, I also have to ask for permission to use magick above sensory spells, that is common among apprentices, our Mentors, mine being a dummy, non withstanding do not want us to hurt ourselves by accident."
Anna sigh and she hesitantly had to accept that the young Akashic was right.
"I know but...I like doing more impressive magick..."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremy Silverstein Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:43 pm

[Infirmary]

Anja wrote:"A fae ghost...that is interesting."
Richard said and he raised an eyebrow.
"That sounds like a rather powerful spell indeed that might cause allot of Paradox, perhaps killing this threat would be a better option?"
The Akashic asked.

"The chief is in favor of looking for a way to eliminate the problem that doesn't involve killing another magickal creature." Serge replied. "Killing it is always an option and it may even be better than revival but I still wanna explore the no kill option a bit more. But if Master Nassa is preparing for the mission that quesiton may have to wait."

Anja wrote:"Thank you, she really need it."
Your Cabalmate said with a smile.
"Hopefully she will be feeling better when she wakes up again."

"Yeah, she did. She's been through a lot.....I'm sure she'll feel better when she wakes up though." Serge agreed.
Jeremy Silverstein
Jeremy Silverstein

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:55 pm

[Infirmary]

"The chief is in favor of looking for a way to eliminate the problem that doesn't involve killing another magickal creature." Serge replied. "Killing it is always an option and it may even be better than revival but I still wanna explore the no kill option a bit more. But if Master Nassa is preparing for the mission that quesiton may have to wait."

"Not doing harm is always better if it is an option to do so, however if this creature threaten you or any of the young apprentices at this Chantry, then we might have to kill her, and I am not sure it is worth endangering Master Nassa's life to safe her, however I can not speak for the Master so you will have to ask him yourself."
Richard said with a sigh.

"Yeah, she did. She's been through a lot.....I'm sure she'll feel better when she wakes up though." Serge agreed.

"Yes she have poor B. She is neither eating or sleeping enough, she is recovering but she is badly traumatized."
Your Cabalmate said sadly.
"Well anyway thanks for your help Serge, I am sure Bee will be grateful when she wakes up."
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anja Rebekka Schultze Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:39 pm

(OOC: We are again at 30 pages for the IC thread so it is time for a summary and a new thread. The summary might be a bit short this time as not allot have happened, the characters have gotten allot done but this have more been an intermediary thread where allot of little tasks and scenes needed to move the story along have been taken care of.

Adley have tried to work out what all the things he learned from Beatrice's Avatar is about. He have also helped Colin send messager spirits to help protect Helen Mossly, he have been part of several meetings with Jeffry as the Chantry is preparing to either attack Kallan's Labyrinth or Wallace Jace's lab. He have learned about the sacrifice Freddy is making and also that the Labyrinth is protected by an Exemplar. Right now he is playing Mercere and is running around the Chantry gathering up magi for the strike team. He also helped Jon work with a House Thig member so a portal could be opened for reinforcements. He have worked with his Mentor and the other Hermetics to set up new wards.

Colin have been sending spirits to help Helen Mossley. Spoken with several Chantry members to move things along. Been to several meetings with Jeffry. He have made a dangerous promise to Tick Tock. Right now he is planning on having dinner with his family and the Primus so that Freddy can relax for a few hours before her operation. He have made sure Kira is safe though Crexia have not yet told him why she want to protect the young Nephanda. Colin have decided not to go on the first mission so he can spend some time with Freddy. He have also helped Serge with his Banshee problem and have found that Wallace Jace have another clone, this one living in Seattle. The problem with Seattle is that the Preca, a elderly Verbena is very skeptical about letting the Boston mages visit and kidnap a vampire from her Tribunal as this can lead to serious trouble with the vampires of the city down the line, at least so she fears. Colin have been offered to attend Kyle's lessons on dealing with spirits and also he have been offered by the Chief to learn Certamen if ever he have reason to challenge Vittoria D'Anglo. Coin have found that an important member of Kallan's Labyrinth are terribly afraid of cats so Helena is calling in her Bastet Custos.

Serge have been running around the Chantry trying to find out about the Bean Sidhe, and he have found some ways to deal with her, now he hope to find a mage powerful enough to and willing to bring her back to life as the alternative is to kill her. Serge have learned to protect memories from Crexia though he forgot to ask the archmaga's price for such a lesson, which have lead to quite a bit of lecturing. Serge have taken part of several meetings with other magi, including with the Chief, Colin, Adley and Nicole to lay plans for getting to Seattle and also taking out the Labyrinth, he have also helped Beatrice get some rest.

Nicole have examined a storage unit with a portal in it, the unit only contained weapons and other supplies and the portal but from an angry punk she met outside she learned that Jace have been kidnapping people for some time. Nicole have taken part in planning meetings with Jeffry Morgan and several of her Cabal members, she have also helped the Chief reach the Deacon Primus of the most powerful Chantry in Seattle, unfortunately it seamed the annoying Professor Kwan was not the Preco so they had to deal with a cautious Verbena instead who while more polite than the Professor where no less stubborn. Nicole have gotten an update from Dr Haderman and is now trying to herd a gaggle of mages down into the garage and give them the information they need. Alicia have paid her a visit with a device her mentor have created which can let Nicole perhaps find the missing kinfolk.

Please let me know if I have missed anything important. Generally there have been allot of preparations done as the Chantry get ever closer to being able to move on Wallace Jace and his allies.

Everyone get 2 exp for this thread and Serge get a free dot in Fay Lore.

Good gaming all, here is the link to the new IC thread: https://chantrysteelhaven.forumotion.com/t219-dinner-plans-sacrifices-and-qliphothic-exemplars-ic-thread-42#34295 )
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Anja Rebekka Schultze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 30 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30